[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are the black triangles? I saw one flying once following along a main road like it was no big deal.
>>
>>33923887
I saw these in a vision 2020. They were vacuuming up radiation after something that I can’t explain. I want to call it an alternate timeline except that I don’t believe in that.

As much as I like to laugh it off and say “boy that was sure crazy wasn’t that?” here we are.
>>
>>33923887
i saw one over Florida in 2008 then again in 2014. haven't seen it since. mine had two headlights at the front and was an equilateral triangle
>>
>>33923887
I only have ever seen these between 4:45AM and 5:45AM.
>>
>>33924000
holy fucking shit someone make 0445-0545 General
>>
I don't know but I've seen them pop up in several different videos. I've got a weird feeling that a few popped in the UFO communities in cities in NA,SA and Asia and a vague memory of one being caught by the news somewhere. I can't find that one though it's either memory holed or I dreamed it. If they're real they're probably just larger ships, think of those as star destroyers and more common smaller UFO as X-wings.
>>
>>33924009
Does that time have meaning?
>>
>>33924405
Most people get their best sleep at that time.
>>
Me and an acquaintance saw the same thing at a out 4 a.m. once
>>
A good suspect would be Northrop-Grumman’s TR-3B. Supposedly reverse engineered ayy tech onboard with the distinct lights at each triangle tip.
>>
>>33924968
All the triangles are manmade aircraft. That's a consistent thing to keep in mind. The saucers aren't ours but the triangles are.

Also, those three lights at the points of the triangle. A consistent feature. Though in the newer craft, like what I'm posting here, they seem to have reduced the need for the lights down to two.
>>
File: 1_us-spy-plane-SOCIAL.jpg (50 KB, 1200x630)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>33926108
Well I'm a fucking idiot, I didn't post the pic I wanted. Here it is. This photo was taken above Oregon a few years ago.
>>
>>33923887
they are big doritos
>>
File: IMG-20221024-WA0000.jpg (69 KB, 768x1024)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I saw one of these as a child. I was playing outside with my neighbors and one flew over us. It scared us to death, it's the only time I've ever screamed in fear.

My brother saw one just a few months ago in the same area of the sky and took a picture. Picrel.
>>
>>33926108
>All the triangles are manmade aircraft.
This is a very dangerous preconceived notion to put into peoples heads. We don't have a fucking universal patent on the shape.
>>
>>33923887
One of these flew directly over my house except the light in the middle was orange if I recall correctly and it was around noon. It slowly passed by and was around 60m-200m above ground. It made a quiet humming sound and it was headed north
>>
I had a dream where several golden triangle/pyramid ufos were landing in my backyard. They were rotating as they went down and emitted lights, each about the size of a trampoline. One of the most vivid and srrange dream things ever.

If such a thing can appear in a dream, it can be so in waking life since the states of conscousness and qualitatively the same. We are no more awake than dream beings.
>>
Seen one as well, I thought it was a UFO/aliens for a long time until I saw a post about some military plane called the Tr-3b or something. Looked exactly like what I saw that night. Thing was really weird though, made no sound at all when it passes over and it was low enough to make out the shape and details even in the dark.
>>
File: unknown.png (799 KB, 1205x590)
799 KB
799 KB PNG
>>33923887
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en
>>
Anyone who has seen one, sound or no sound? Thanks.
>>
>>33929635
If you're close enough to hear it you probably got a huge dose of radiation
>>
>>33926108
No they're not. Think about it, how often do you see even normal military aircraft in the sky? That's right, hardly ever. And you're telling me the air force is allowing thousands of sightings to occur every year for the past 70 years? Nah that's bullshit. These things ain't human.
>>
>>33929697
>how often do you see even normal military aircraft in the sky
Few times a day.
>>
>>33924968
>>33926108
These craft are it man made. None of them are. It's impossible. These things cannot fly with our current understanding of aerodynamics. These things can only fly with anti gravity technology and humanitys understanding of gravity is meager at best. It is the biggest unsolved problem in physics to date, and people have been trying to figure out what gravity is for the past century. And were not closer.

Yet these things have been around for 70 years and thousands have seen them. It doesn't add up.
>>
>>33929737
With your understanding of aerodynamics and gravity.
There's no such thing as "humanity", nobody shares the important discoveries with others.
>>
>>33929737
>And were not closer.
>Yet these things have been around for 70 years and thousands have seen them. It doesn't add up.
2023 - 70 = 1953
So basically after second world war.
>>
>>33929673
>he thinks hugely top secret future technology would emit any radiation
kek
>>
>>33923984
I saw the same in 1994 in Salisbury PA. Two bright headlights in the front and three lights down each side, none on the back. The lights were yellow, like streetlights.
>>
>>33929791
Exactly. When you look at the timeline the technology is simply too far ahead of its time. Even if some of the triagles were man made, it was because we had something to go off of..
>>
The universe is permeated by a layer of imagination. You're seeing figments of our collective imagination.
>>
>>33929883
yep that's pretty much the one. wow 1994?? here I thought I was witnessing some super futuristic aircraft when I saw it years ago, now I know it's likely a lot more antiquated. I wonder if it's literally just the adult children of elites doing really reckless elite shit like taking Dad's supersecret turbo triangle craft out for a spin with the bar slags he just picked up. I bet anything shit like this has happened before. Hunter Biden is likely only the tip of the iceberg of shit that elites' kids do when they grow up wicked.
>>
>>33929760
That's not how moden science has ever worked. Collaboration is the name of the game. Even during the cold war, scientists on both the US and Soviet side made agreements on the standards of evidence for discovering elements. Why? Because more than anything, scientists WANT the recognition of discovery for their company or university. And that can only be done if the science is transparent and trustworthy.

So your points make absolutely no sense.
>>
>>33929737
Correction: Cannot fly with your current understanding of aerodynamics.
First, it cancels out inertia.
Second, it creates a cavitation bubble in front of it. No air resistance and if you do it properly the craft is basically pulled forward by it.
>>
>>33930001
Yeah, had to be 94. Between High School and College. The craft was traveling south to north and sounded like a diesel engine rumbling in the distance. Did yours have any sound to it?
>>
>>33929830
Absolutely. Especially the early ones.
>>
>>33923887

On a personal anecdote, a close family member of mine is an air traffic controller based in the UK and they told me in confidence several weeks back that a U.S air force jet reported being shadowed by a black triangle over the North Atlantic but there was no reported radar returns close to the jet that made the report.
>>
File: 3b.webm (2.66 MB, 1920x1080)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
>>
File: meth_pipe.jpg (63 KB, 800x902)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>33930711
>On a personal anecdote, a close family member of mine is an air traffic controller based in the UK and they told me in confidence several weeks back that a U.S air force jet reported being shadowed by a black triangle over the North Atlantic but there was no reported radar returns close to the jet that made the report.
>>
File: ............jpg (19 KB, 493x402)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>33930294
The ant-gravity is within a confined-volume.. this volume is termed a special-condition and is decoupled from the external-world which is why passengers experience reduced inertia.. There is no forward cavitation that induces propulsion.. Once equivalent-mass is cancelled; altitude buoyancy is controllable & simple electrostatic ionic-wind gives propulsion. Jet & Rocket propulsion is just an additional add-on.
>>
The real triangles are mantid craft
>>
>>33929737
bluepilled
read The Omega Files
>>
>>33930785
>>33927718
>>33926160
>>33926110
thanks for posting
>>
File: Saint Joseph and Jesus.jpg (137 KB, 720x893)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>33923887
Demons and their tricks

https://youtu.be/dXNS583MJiQ
>>
>>33931610
Is Earth the only planet inhabited with intelligent life in this universe?
Is intelligent life capable of evolving independently on other habitable planets outside our solar-system?

If I travel 99999999999999999999 light years to a galaxy far far far away...
Is all intelligent life in that distant galaxy connected in some way to demons and bible shit on Earth?
>>
I had a dream about them once. I’m not gonna say it was definitively foreshadowing or meant anything, but it was a fever dream in how real and vivid it was. It’s choppy trying to remember it but I’ll give it a shot.
I was in some small town, most likely rural mid southwest; I was going to school there or something. I remember the whole dream had this weird uncanny feeling, like something nefarious was going on behind the scenes. Eventually it ended up I was kidnapped and kept in some compound beneath the school where people were kept. Everyone was naked and kept in abhorrent conditions, shit and piss everywhere, dirt floors, cold concrete walls, barely any light. We were fed like animals in a trough, fighting over what we were given. The whole place was basically a holding grounds for test subjects, for the purpose of being killed in horrific ways, electrocuted repeatedly, beaten, and humiliated in various ways, many sexual. The one I remember witnessing was a man who had a turbine implanted in his abdomen, and when they turned it on it essentially liquified his bowels like a high powered meat grinder would, and he was forced to suffer and die slowly. When he was almost dead they came in and took him away somewhere, it felt like I was just viewing all of this as well, as if I had no other purpose there but to witness it. At some point I escaped, and went running to a house where someone was raking leaves. I remember feeling this primal terror at this point, fleeing this torture chamber. As I got to the person raking, they looked panicked, as if I was doing something that could get them in trouble.
When I got to them and begged them to help they brought me inside and called someone on the phone, shortly after I was vanned by some guys in uniforms. The next thing I can remember was being in a setting, nighttime to be specific. It was in a big empty field, with people in black suits with hoods and strange masks. They took them off and it was many prominent 1/
>>
>>33931703
2/ figures in the community, all who held power in the school, local business, law enforcement, etc. There was a big bonfire burning some wooden statue of some deity, I can’t recall what it was. Then, all throughout the sky maybe 200 feet up were dozens of these black triangle ships, humming and giving a very heavy feeling to the air. Eventually in some sort of ritual I was given to the ships and levitated up to them, feeling immense fear the whole way.
At this point I woke up sweating and almost screaming, it took me a while to snap out of it. I don’t know what to make of this, but it seemed very foreshadowing. Could just be a dream being absolutely insane for no reason but it felt like a warning of sorts. I dunno, very specific to how the ships looked though. They had a very demonic feel to them
>>
File: LOVE pre-destination.jpg (229 KB, 673x599)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Venus and Mercury are responsible for dispensing fate to you that includes your love unions... Mercury is responsible for the form transportation takes.
Your dream is normal at same point for everyone..
>>33931703 >>33931734
>absolutely insane for no reason
Yes. when you die that is the chaos you remain in.
Pre-destination is fate sacred-unioning you with your Ancestral-Return Group (The sacred-marriage)..
The type of School renders the age of the twinflame/soulmate/truelove/kindred/etc (whatever specific type of union) is being fated you by pre-destination at that time...
UFO/Alien shit just Mercury in power-trammel.. He determines all forms of transportation in the dream-language which is the same experience as the next life (after dying)... Alien future tech transport is the next level potential of Mercury transport.

In dream-language seeing the sea means pre-puberty age, rivers/lakes/pools are pubescent.. Riding a bike means pubescents but not old enough to drive, bus is old enough for legal sex but they don't drive, car is old enough to drive and does drive.. UFO's Aliens n shit is what dream-language-chaos gets to at about 18yo and is at the threshold of Mercury generating dream-language that Adaults have... You are between the School age and Adault age for the next fated sacred-union.. the age was being bumped up for you..

When you've collected enough unions, your dreams stabilize into non chaotic.. they sequence in order from soulmate to your truelove then back around to soulmate kindred etc to truelove again... the dream scene shifts to an experience at some relevant location with that union.. your entire dream life becomes stable.. in the afterlife you sojourn those elemental kingdoms your unions are of with them.. the ouroboros symbol means achieving this..
These are "islands of stability".. various combinations produce them and shitty combinations slip back into chaotic dream renders...
>>
File: MONAD +3 participants.jpg (2.66 MB, 1440x5172)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB JPG
>>33932056
Forgot me mention.....
>twinflame/soulmate/truelove/kindred/etc
These unions are are based on the Alchemy (essential-dignities) of mixing elementals (zodiac-species).
>>
>>33929635
No sound, 100ft overhead, less than 5 mph.
>>
>>33931610
I've witnessed UFOs three times in the span of 25 years.

It took me a long time to realize this is what they are. They moved in ways that played into my preconceptions each time. The thought of me believing and telling people stupid shit amused them.
>>
File: 1674679536416148.jpg (85 KB, 1024x683)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Took this shit from a thread on /k/ from a couple weeks ago, I don't know if this shit fits the thread, but I'm posting anyways.

Anonymous 01/05/23(Thu)17:32:22 No.56641415▶>>56641551 >>56641634 >>56646395
>>56641330
So again, shit like this patent is a perfect example.
>See below
Have some interesting links for an old thread on /k/, faggots
>Zapper
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1289063/pg1
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread901726/pg2
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread637964/pg2
https://m.fark.com/comments/3508671/last
https://m.fark.com/comments/1203844/9725308 (go to last posts)
>UFO
https://m.fark.com/comments/1386759/11882728#c11882728
https://m.fark.com/comments/4371964/50903132/Scientists-think-warp-driven-starships-may-be-possible-one-day-at-least-until-some-acting-ensign-pulls-o#c50903132
>When they all got into trouble. I have no idea what "trade mags" this would have made it into, but DoE anon might know
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread913063/pg5
>Spy satellite shit
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread901004/pg1
>Invention Secrecy Act shit
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread630313/pg3

No one will read these, but you fucking should
>t. positronium particle beam tard of /k/ and occasionally /pol/
The Invention Secrecy Act is the one to focus on. 100% this types of things are classified Born Secret, the same as nuclear weapons designs. You will never see the patent.

What is also odd is that the original thread on /k/ from a couple weeks ago that I posted these links in was originally archived, but now it's 404'd.
>>
>>33932918
can u post screenshot actual design or explanation of specifically antigrav & propulsion physics/mechanics?
Those threads get long & winding.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.