[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gohdhure.jpg (228 KB, 742x726)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz (embed)

>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•Rustig on how to start with tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA (embed)

>Useful tips before posting:
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader, in particular, is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>33917623
>>
there are no gods....
>>
>>33921497
probably not
>>
Hello
Next girlfriend?
AQ :D
>>
>>33921497
>>33921509
There are, sure as shit isn't you though.
>>
>>33921509
>>33921525
hah! I just wanted to shit on the anon that always posts "I am god"
>>
Trading paranormal queries
>>
AQ.

What do I need to know?
>>
>>33921529
Sure. What kind of entitys are around me?
Yours?
>>
>>33921543
rx 10 of pentacles, 2 of swords., the devil

pentacles upside down is also the goathead, seems like you are tormented, sorry bout that.

my Q: "how long has it been, short time, long time, very long time?"
>>
>>33921526
it was "I am GOD".
"I am God" was copy cats.
>>
>>33921569
>IV of swords, the hermit, wheel of fortune

3 cards that convey an idea of time and waiting. I would say it's a very long time
>>
>>33921591
that's what it felt like to me, too. thanks for confirming.
>>
>>33921493
AQ

Did or does she spy on me?
>>
>>33921493
AQ

Did MN contact SM?
>>
>>33921493
AQ

What does ALC think of me?
>>
AQ

Would it be a nice idea to try to get back in contact with A?
>>
>>33921493
AQ

Will I go to jail?
>>
>>33921493
AQ

When will my streak of bad luck end?
>>
>>33921493
AQ

Did I mess with the matrix?
>>
>>33921493
AQ
Should I quit divination for a while?
>>
>>33921526
>>33921525
Do gods exist in an alternate plane of existence? Or are they within us? Any god there might be, does he have a solid personality, unlike us? For instance, we have a collective unconscious with our inherited humanity in the way. This preprogramming needs to be overcome, in some way.

My point is: Even if there were gods, it's probably for the best to act like they didn't exist, but study yourself when archetypes speak through you.
>>
>>33921615
Only if you fuck her
>>
the gayest day will be tomorrow my friend
>>
>all those aqs made by the same person
>>
>>33921632
Queen of wands, 7 of wands, rx knight of pentacles

You have things to work on, if it doesn't bring you pleasure the cards say "quit", those things could give you greater insight after you return to divination.
>>
>>33921601
4 of cups
7 of pentacles
nah she could care less or she is probably too busy with her life to pay attention to you

>>33921620
5 of swords
the fool
if you keep kicking the hornet's nest you might land yourself in jail buddy, try to take it easy for a bit.

>>33921625
temperance
6 of swords
in due time you will be able to start all over again, but you just need to stay strong life isn't always going to stay this way for you.

>>33921632
4 of swords
death
yes you need to take a break for a bit your heart or mind are probably too tired, once you are able to step out for a while you will be a brand new person and if you wish you may pick up again

>>33921634
I really like you and you do make a good point here. I do believe there are gods I was just shitting on this guy >>33921588 but there are higher beings of course, but sometimes I do wonder if we are worthy of them?
>>
>>33921652
Thanks WSBL
>>
>>33921632
>JoH, 2oD

Yes. Take time away and have fun, enjoy life, spend money, etc
>>
AQ
how was your evening?
>>
>>33921661
"I am God" tard found
>>
AQ Will she be the one in my new life?
>>
>>33921493
AQ
What can I do to release my inner strength? Where can I look for guidance when it comes to decisions that seem to challenge my mind and better judgment?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>33921661
yeah, i like your reads as well, dude. i believe there are gods as well.
>>
AQ

i've messaged her finally after all this time and with what's happened, whats going to happen next?
>>
>>33921670
Your mom thought I was god when I was deflowering her last night.
>>
>>33921661
First: I think so too. Her life is probably more interesting than mine temporarily and at the moment - I'm stuck at the moment

Second: I don't think I will. I didn't commit any crime that would land me in jail. But I was anxious since people actively tried to destroy my life - and wrote to me in an email they wanted to get me into jail or into a psychiatric ward. It was basically an act of revenge on their part - I wish I never had enemies.

Third: I hope this traumatic stream of bad luck will soon be over. Thanks a lot for your reads
>>
>>33921691
>deflowering
>his mom.
That anon's mom is the virgin Mary, and he's Jesus confirmed.
>>
AQ or trade: Do I have one week left or 2? Need to know the timeframe to tell my friends.
>>
>>33921701
I'm deflowering your virgin mom's pussy
>>
>>33921708
I guess that makes me Christ.
>>
>>33921691
Having sex with women dead 10yrs is the only sex you can find, ey!!
>>
>>33921714
That makes you an adopted child
>>
>>33921493
what means a fire trine in the chart being a fire sign?
>>
>>33921706
rx 6 of wands, 6 of cups

6? 66?

Are you dying? Virtual hugs:* I knew you were going through something, but i don't know what.
>>
Aq
Is she going to use her ailment and circumstances as excuses like she has done before?
>>
>>33921694
And by the way: I received enemies since I sued that guy with ties to a Mexican drug cartel.

No they won't get me into jail since they got nothing on me - but some people would love to cause me more damage than they already did
>>
>>33921630
Can someone read this?
>>
>>33921630
8 of swords, rx king of wands, 10 of coins

yes.
>>
>>33921770
I thought so. Can someone explain to me what that means exactly or how I can correct that "mistake"?
>>
>>33921770
I think it is confirmed now that I'm a gnostic.
>>
>>33921770
Like how can I get blue pilled again because the universe has been hostile to me during the last months since I fucked with the demiurge and his archonic blocking agents? It's not a struggle I'm resilient enough for. I want my old life back
>>
>>33921801
search for a bigger power to protect you
>>
>>33921723
Communication with my property manager has been pretty awful so I don't have the exact date of when I'm losing my living space. I'm not dying but I don't want to put myself close to dying by becoming homeless again.
>>
>>33921860
hey, i was opening my chakras as according to the link you posted a while ago;
when i did the crown chakra though, i got a violet spider-lily visual, and have no idea if the crown chakra is actually open or not, any insight on this would be appreciated :)
>>
I have a question but I think some context is needed:
I have recently gotten into contact with a group of people who I genuinely respect, and would like to make a good impression with, for both professional and personal reasons. However, we are not yet on in person talking terms, and through online communications I feel like I am blundering badly, and they are starting to sour on me (I am poor at communicating online through chats and whatnot, so I often misunderstand and get misunderstood. Spaghetti drips from my pocket). So my question is this:

Can a change of approach here lead to a better long term outcome for me, and what should I expect to get out of this in the long term?
>>
Trading.
>>
File: woomy-splatoon.gif (747 KB, 320x240)
747 KB
747 KB GIF
>>33921258
>>33921350
Being impactful doesn't equate for brilliancy, so spare me that remark. His views were caricaturesque at best and have but only hindered humanity and civilization as a whole, still does to this day, clearly. I can't even label them as wistful thinking for in practicality, they go against everything they "tried" to accomplish. Shortsighted to a ruinous degree.

To give them credit is to ignore the historical reasons for socio-economic developments essentially in its entirety. It's not wonder its adoption thrived in the countries it did and at the times they did, just a symptom of the mediocrity in those ideas.
>>
>>33921776
????
>>
>>33921872
You will feel it if you did it. Your mind and mental state will get quieter and more peaceful. If this didn't happen, then I'd keep meditating.
>>
will chainlink reach 100 USD?
>>
>>33921872
You did everything in order, right? If so it should be as the crown and third eye working together would help for seeing such things.
>>
File: OIP (3).jpg (48 KB, 474x633)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>33921905
Anon...
>>
>>33921895
as for the 'clean feeling' was supposed to get, i dont know about clean, but i did feel something different to the prana i've been feeling up to now, its was like prana sort of, it was like a translucent white colour with a soft flow leaking out of me, i did get that a little when i did the crown, but i feel like there should have been more at the end
>>
>>33921882
Did you actually read Capital? Or the Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Bonaparte? His analysis of commodity fetishism for example is brilliant. And what is wrong with dialectical materialism? Nothing.

Don't read just the Communist Manifesto. Read the work that matters
>>
>>33921872
what link
pls share
>>
>>33921908
also the third eye meditation made me super tired, since the others made me more awake if anything i thought it was weird, is it weird?
>>
>>33921912
How do you feel like there should have been more at the end? It doesn't immediately cause a trippy experience or anything until you actually detect something that would trigger that.
>>
>>33921932
here you go;
https://stellarwaves.net/how-to-open-your-chakras/
>>
>>33921882
And I'm not arguing that the Soviet Union was a good state or that its economics and economic policy were something to emulate. Certainly not. I'm not a Leninist. I'm not a Maoist. Not a Trotskyite, certainly no Stalinist.

But Marx is a good theoretical tool - use him to get a better grasp of capitalism
>>
>>33921940
every time i popped one open, i got the alleviating feeling of some sort of soft energy from that area, when i did the root there was loads, i guess i'm saying the top one felt a little lackluster
>>
>>33921942
thanks
>>
aq

I felt something/someone pinch my cheek last night
was that my guide or???
>>
File: GXxoR7Lh_2x.jpg (287 KB, 1536x1020)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>33921875
I would also like to add that meeting these people was a complete coincidence on my end and was basically due to luck and luck alone.
So I have never proved myself to them, or demonstrated any value. So I feel that my window to actually make a good impression is rapidly closing. But I really do not want this to go to waste.
>>
>>33921882
And what are the historical reasons for socio-economic developments essentially in its entirety?
>>
>>33921932
https://stellarwaves.net/how-to-open-your-chakras/

>>33921935
Well sometimes being at peace can make you realize how much sleep you needed and were ignoring because you were numbed to the sensation before. And sleep is very important for energy management. Sleepiness can also be induced by spirits so it can be good or bad depending on their reason for doing so. Some have put me to sleep to help heal me and others did it to cause distractions that weren't good.
>>
>>33921973
if a spirit was trying to contact me but was getting blocked by something, how would i remove this barrier?
>>
>>33921949
The Soviet Union had a better economy than us post WW2 for a while. We eventually caught up, and they never recovered.
>>
>>33921875
>>33921964
3 of coins, rx 6 of swords, 10 of coins

they don't see you as a negative in their group, it's more that you are on stage and they feel they can't discourse with you while you do your thing. I see the end result as very positive.

it often is the case that when we do not engage with others often we feel the weight of scrutiny, however, if you made a good impression they might be afraid of looking less intelligent in your prescense. Try discussing things less as a presentation
>>
>>33921951
Ah in that case it's mainly because of what each chakra does. The lower ones are your "base" that holds many other systems within yourself together so the energy generation from within yourself would be less the higher up you go as the higher chakras work more as receivers (the full explanation to this is a bit longer and involves technicalities on how lower chakras can also recieve things but basically the top and bottom chakras have reversed roles/potency)
>>
>>33922002
so, i heard that spirits can forcefully implant a third eye, that usually just drives people nuts, but to what extent is this different to the average opening of a chakra; is it more akin to stagnation than what using ones own energy would be
>>
>>33922000
>Try discussing things less as a presentation
Do you mean to say that being the 'Junior' of the group is playing to my advantage? That is to say that I am simply seen as naive, not stupid, making me at least tangentially worth their time
>>
Aq
Next gf
>>
>>33922000
if you're doing freebies;
will i be getting it all back/ do they intend to return it all to me?
>>
>>33922016
probably

>if you got contacted by OTO or Golden Dawn's remnants, give them a good word.
>>
>>33921987
Depends on if the barrier was your own or not. If it was your own all you have to do is give it permission to do so in soul language (your desires and intentions communicated so basically you can just think at them at the minimum) and tell the barrier to stand down in soul language or make an imaginary scene of you removing it. If it was someone else's the hows and whys are responsible for many variables but you can always try brute forcing it with the same method if your conviction is strong.
>>
>>33922033
>>if you got contacted by OTO or Golden Dawn's remnants, give them a good word.
Alright? I mean sure
>>
>>33922035
understandable, thanks
if a spirit was stealing your memories and their significance, how would you reclaim them?
i sort of understand why they are doing it, and can understand its pretty nuanced as to whether or not its a good thing to do, but i sort of value the ones they're taking
>>
>>33922015
When they force open a third eye they don't open the rest of the chakras with them so whoever they do that to gets crazy chakra imbalances that would screw up one's health and mindset. Doesn't necessarily cause insanity but weak people break at that point.
>>
>>33922063
the energy that they do it with feels weird though, compared to the energy that usually flows (up from the base i think??) when you do it yourself
>>
>>33922015
>>33922063
And yes that would in some ways be a stagnation of sorts as a spirit can help you work on your chakras but if you don't put in any effort into them on your part it will cause problems and you won't be as strong. Master yourself or become a puppet basically.
>>
>>33922088
how often do you have to re-open them?
>>
>>33922086
Yeah. They're a different species and also not you. Of course your own soul's energy will feel different.
>>
>>33922094
Depends on person to person but if you have no idea what to start with do it once every day.
>>
>>33922106
ok, thank you
>>
File: 53CPmkNZ_2x.jpg (244 KB, 1536x1020)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Question:
I recently sent my application to the London School of Economics! Will I be able to study there by through being accepted and able to afford it?
>>
AQ

Would it be a good idea to continue with the move I was thinking of?
>>
>>33922057
You're going to need to come up with a creative solution to that on your own because it's up to you to find the way that works best for you to take them back. You need to put your full will behind it and sometimes not everything comes back at once.
>>
>>33921816
Like Sophia?

Well so much bad things happened: I lost a job, lost a lot of money, I was slandered and my reputation was ruined. I experienced enormous hostility by a certain group of people which led to a temporary mental health crisis.

I want to live a good life and be myself. I had a real identity crisis - because people started perceiving me as someone I'm not due to the slander.

I feel like I struck through the mask - like Ahab - and I had to pay for it
>>
>>33922129
what's da move
>>
AQ
Is Vicky coming back to me soon?
>>
>>33922135
Hi Lucario - can I request a read from you? A person offered a lunch meeting to get to know more about me regarding a job. Would this be a fruitful meeting? Will I get a job and would this be the right company to go for?
>>
>>33922137
Buy, read and practice. You're obsessed.
>>
>>33922137

Yeah, you know what guys like that does to those who show weak points? They keep drilling until there is nothing left. You can't just undo what brought you his attention in the first place but you can fight back and live with the help of other spirits. But if you give up the bad guys get you and bad things happen.
>>
>>33922181
>8oS, AoC, 8oD

You guys will have a conversation sometime in the future. "Soon" is relative.
>>
>>33922182
Uh, best I can do on that is offer hints in the form of whatever a vision tells me. You sure? Post an image if yes.
>>
>>33922187
Your diagnosis is correct. Are you a psychologist?

The psychiatrists and psychologists I talked to were more reluctant to diagnose me with depression at first - you're quick in discernment

I'm obsessed with what?
>>
>>33922135
i understand, thanks :)
>>33922137
i once had a situation like this, though probably not to the same degree, the conclusion that i came to, was that those who would take someone elses word for my worth, without atleast trying to see for themselves or come to their own conclusions about me through actual interactions, usually just aren't worth your time, just do whatever you feel is right, and dont let it bother you too much.
be yourself i guess
>>
>>33922211
Thank you. I already knew this, just wanted confirmation.
In this conversation she will offer one thing but I will want something entirely different. We wont agree and will choose to part ways.
But your reading reassured me that things are going to happen as I foresee them. Thank you again.
>>
>>33922216
Sure, that works. Here’s an image attached
>>
>>33921966
The name is self explanatory I reckon. Is the development in history of socio-economic events. The reasons of why things are the way they are in relation to society and economy as a whole, both being empirically intertwined.

It's understanding why countries with storage economics developed differently from one another, why for example Denmark is often labeled as an economical aspiration while in contrast Russia isn't. The later, like China being countries that have never known anything different than an authoritarian form of government and hence developed very different economies accordingly until and after "communism". The reason why Greek people don't pay taxes, as another example, being mainly low government trust during Ottoman rule and again developed an economy and society accordingly. In my country of origin for example (Venezuela) the more extreme socialist ideas arised after a period of turmoil when the previous government tried to lower the subsidies for gas, which was ideal if not necessary on an economic standpoint, but unfeasible because of the type of society that had brewed throughout other events. Failing to take such considerations on a grand scheme is nothing short of foolish in my opinion.
>>
>>33922220

Well thanks. The problem is that a charismatic woman - who was my friend actually - was friends with my enemy with whom I had this conflict. She ruined my reputation by claiming that she felt harassed by me. Not sexually harassed but she received emails by me where I told her about my problems with said individual. She said she felt threatened by me and by these emails - which caused a scandal and had a damaging effect on my reputation.

Well and yes these emails were intense and disturbing where I told her what happened - because that guy not only threatened me with violence and verbally assaulted me but he sent me pictures of mutilated corpses - cartel killings. This is the reason why I sued him. And there was a raid in his home - he later acted as a victim of course and claimed that he was also a victim of police brutality. The whole situation is messed up. And yes, he was punished legally. The court and the criminal justice system was on my side of course
>>
>>33922400
*were on my side
>>
>>33922220
But you're right. Some people should have tried to talk to me at least - not take another person's word of mouth for fact. Especially since I'm known to be a friendly guy
>>
>>33922255
Someone female. A round table with at least 2 chairs. A spoon. A tie. A grassy location. Wandering, empty hands.
>>
>>33922201
Thanks for your reply. I agree with everything :)
>>
It's an AQ but was hoping someone on here could give me a reading on what my life will end up being like. Idk what I'm meant for, idk if I'll achieve something in my life. I'm especially curious as to what legacy I'll have during my time on this earth.
>>
>>33922367
Your distrust of Marxism makes sense to me now with regard to the fact that you're from Venezuela originally. I know a Venezuelan woman who is very skeptical of socialism since she experienced the horrible downward spiral of her country.

And you give an interesting historical analysis concerning the different national economies. However, Marxist theory is very historical.

And by the way, according to Marx's theory, Russia would have not been a country where a communist revolution should have taken place because it is was still mostly agrarian. Industrialization was only in its beginning stages. According to Marx a revolution should take place in that country where an industrialized capitalist economy has progressed the farthest. This would have been England for example - where Marx lived in exile since he was writing Capital in the British Museum in London - or also Germany in the early twentieth century.
>>
>>33921962
>>33922431
can you do mine too?
>>
Trading.
>>
File: birdconfusion.gif (1.08 MB, 249x250)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
A typical AQ: should I give up on any hope with A? Was I being used? Image attached to hopefully curry favor.
>>
>>33922574
I like bird
>>
>>33922516
Pink. Vision of a tumbleweed. Your perception is heightened for some reason. Whatever was passing through seems like it took a liking to you.
>>
A Trade anyone?
>>
AQ
Why was she looking at me like that? Or was she actually not looking at me?
>>
>>33922584
>>33922478
I don't meant to be a pest but would you mind reading mine Lucario? Thanks man
>>
>>33922574
Give of hope:
>10oD, 4oD, KoD
Yes, you should.
Being used:
>2oD
Yes, you were quite obviously for money and good times.
>>
File: lyiopkswuvj41.jpg (105 KB, 1000x1039)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>33922509
I am Venezuelan-American which just doublesdown on my distrust haha. I'll admit I am heavily biased and have restrained myself from studying him other than superficially or by chance. Ironically as i am quite enamored with Soviet and Russian history but perhaps on regards to its culture more than anything. I am also informed on current developments in China, though i just see the goverment there as a horrid dystopia that i cant avoid watching in horror. It infuriates me how concentration camps, human trafficking and essentially loan shark politics are acceptable today and how the fault lies in Capitalism and Communism alike for different reasons.

I'll make a point to read more from Marx. It's been childish reasons that I haven't so far.
>>
>>33922439
Interesting. Not sure what it means but I guess I’ll take it. Thanks so much for your effort Lucario!
>>
>>33922657
That lines up with what I thought, thank you.
>>
>>33922643
>3oH, 2oC, KoH

She was looking at you because she wanted some sort of business deal or arrangement. The end card is male soul mate card. This is someone's ideal partner. This would be the result of the partnership. Kind of strange. That 2 doesn't sit well with me. Business is not love.
>>
>>33922718
Can we trade?
>>
>>33922651
Seems like everyone's guerilla tagging me today. Sure. Gotta pay the image tax though so I can keep my stamina up.
>>
>>33922684
Any economic system comes down to murder to sustain it. With communism it just does it more to enfoce "equality" and/or "equity."
>>
>>33922735
I don't do trades, but go ahead and ask away. Genders if you can.
>>
AQ

How will I find my next love?
>>
>>33922792
Will he try to find me if I don't speak to him?
>>
>>33922755
Sorry about that buddy, I didn't mean to come outta no were like that. I'll happily pay my tax
>>
>>33921905
Not in a year, it is too much work for chainlink to shoulder. More like in seven years due to greed
>>
>>33922833
Obviously he's male.
Initial is AJ
>>
>>33922509
>>33922684

Also sine you seem to enjoy history as well. These takes seem to apply to every civilization in almost every aspect. If you were to visit Bogota and Athens for example, you'd notice low trust in the government through its architecture. Lavished homes hidden behind walls as to not to show what's inside to prying eyes (neighborsand tax collectors). You can also see it in the gun culture and fascination for private property in the US, as in contrast with other countries in the continent. British settlers were allowed to carry their own guns as they had to constantly defend claimed lands since the natives in North America were nomadic and couldn't be simply toppled, unlike the feudal systems that natives had in the south and center of the continent where the Spaniards merely has to take out the "kings" and absorb the territory as new rulers. This created the capitalistic nature we come to recognize in America nowadays and why socialist ideas are so difficult to spread in here. From inception it has always been a country where people had to rely on themselves. Of course is more nuanced but I find that there's always an explanation for how things are the way they are and these can easily be ommited when considering how policies will affect the community, which is a grave mistake.
>>
>>33922835
White, grey. You're deep in thought about something. What troubles you? I think I read you before but don't remember off the top of my head.
>>
>>33922017
She is strong and independent. You are trying to lower your defences so you can have something real and practical. You will meet through a mutual friend because she, the next gf, knows what she wants in a partner and you fit the profile
>>
>>33922718
Interesting. The business thing makes a lot of sense actually considering the setting.
The soulmate part is a bit more surprising, but it's not the first time I get that.
Thanks
>>
File: 67745794_220x220.jpg (21 KB, 220x220)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>33922787
I mean that's a dark way to see it, but accurate. I think economic by and large systems are just reactionary to their environment and inevitably some suffer from it more than others.

It's easy to forget that with time mankind has actually be doing a lot better. Whatever struggles we find today would be object of ridicule centuries ago.i don't think we appreciate that as much.
>>
>>33923008
You may have, I'm not sure. I've been on here a lot the last week. I guess I'll clarify. I work at a factory remanufacturing motors. Automotive isn't a passion o min, more so an industry I fell into after they booted me from the Army (don't lie to them about past mental health shot then try and kill yourself kids). I've been trying and trying and trying to make something of myself since. I don't want to end up like my parents. I've been trying to get back in, do volunteer firefighting and plan on going to school for EMT. I'm jut feeling hopeless of any of my pursuits coming to fruition. Sorry for the therapy session. I'm just hoping I'll make something of myself one day
>>
AQ

Who is listening to me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33922220
Those digits.. so close to greatness..
>>
I want love when will I get it???
>>
AQ

Will I ever meet someone who cares about me? Im so fucking worthless
>>
>>33923116
You're going to. But remember to win any external fights you have to beat the bad stuff in you first. You know giving up only brings more suffering,
>>
>>33923240
My loved ones tell me that too. I'm starting to feel that's a truth, but we'll see. All I can do is move forward. Thank you Lucario. I'll meditate on that and try and purge the negative thoughts
>>
>>33923221
>JoS, 3oH , 3oC

You've been blocked from this wish being fulfilled. If you've been making bad choices in your life or mistreating people, please stop. I think you also need to calm yourself down and stop the negative self-talk. Every time you do this, you're cursing yourself. I'd like to see you practice positive affirmations every day and eliminate all negativity.
>>
AQ

Will we find a house we love?
>>
>>33922584
thanks lucario
>>
>>33923314
>10oD, 5oD, 4oS

Looks like you'll look at something that doesn't match your fantasy in the short term, but I'd wait because you have a sticky situation in your future that might slow things down for you. I think settling will lead to regret. Stay patient because interest rates are climbing.
>>
>>33923014
Yes, I'm defensive. Honestly it would be the first time my friends introduce me to a girl, at least not with the intention to meet a potential partner if that's what you mean.
>>
Trading
>>
Evening /div/. I will do three readings tonight [3]. From those interested, I'll need

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no queries
>No death or occult related queries

Please keep in mind this is practice and that it may take me a while to respond. All said, I wish you lot good fortune and I hope I can be of help.
>>
>>33923437
Female
Can you tell me about my love life for the next 30 days please? Im single

Thank you splatty guy..
>>
>>33923437
Male

Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>33923300
Ive been doing that, and I’ve been trying to be good to others even when they’re not so good to me
I honestly feel a lot better after screaming about how awful I feel about myself instead of just holding it all in like I usually do
Thank you though
>>
>>33923437
Male. Need to do a repeat of >>33921706 because the answer I got was unclear.
>>
AQ Does she know I want to use my white brush to paint a masterpiece with her pink canvas?
>>
>>33923467
UwU
>>
Aq
Should I get drunk and or high and do a new form of readings tonight?
>>
>>33921493
AQ
43/Male
was what happened earlier today in the store a sign from my mother that she is still watching over me and that the miracle will happen.
>>
>>33923467
>AoD

You have one week left because the 7 of diamonds was drawn for 2 weeks, which means lies and deception.
>>
>>33923561
>8oH, 10oH, 6oH

A very strong message and sign that she loves you very, very much. It's the love of God.
>>
>>33923447
>Three of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, Emperor, Nine of Wands (R), Queen of Swords (R)

Not the most romantic spread I am afraid. I think that you have options as of now that are suitable but easy to dismiss or even ignore in your current mentality. Keep in mind that by this I don't mean as to advice you to go for anyone that's hitting on you right now necessarily, but to consider your mentality first, the QoS is a widow that "doesn't need no man" and you are sort of portrayed like that when it comes to choosing your options. I can't say if this is because of some former love that you still compare potential new ones with or just showing you as forgetful of others in a way as in you dont know what you want and hence are unable to act.

So in short you are shown stuck in your current situation unless things change. You might need to change your mentality in order to progress, be more ambitious and assertive of what and who you want in your life and i think this could rapidly change. I honestly think that's all it will take, particularly advised if you have a romantic interest as of now.
>>
File: nf5w6dccrjh91.jpg (14 KB, 297x297)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>33923450
>No yes/no queries
>>
>>33923578
thank you it means a lot. and i still have faith the miracle will happen and its coming soon.
>>
trade anyone?
>>
>>33923583
Thank you, that makes sense.
If you are ok with a follow up, can you tell me what would happen if I told my current interest how I feel? Ive been thinking I shouldn’t because they make me feel terrible, but maybe it’s my fault for not communicating.
>>
>>33923615
Q?
Will he try to seek me out tommorow or not?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33923600
>>33923450
How well will our business go for the next 10 years?
>>
>>33923661
What's your query anon?
>>
>>33923685
What would happen if I told L I like them
Yours?
>>
>>33923467
>Queen of Swords, Knight of Wands (R), Wheel of Fortune

>Four of Cups (R), Devil, Five of Cups

Take this reading with a huge grain of salt but I think it implies that you have two weeks but waiting them out is not optimal. Apparently being an issue more about the timing of you moving out being more benefitial that in one week than with being required to do so in one week, tho it is a possibility that you will in fact be required for just one and simply manage to work it out but with some losses.

So in short, behave as if you had only one.
>>
Aq should I join the French foreign legion
>>
>>33923625
>Lovers, Star, Seven of Cups, Two of Wands

Strongly recommended in a romantic sense. How it goes from there is still in the air, but Star and 2oW does imply being able to sort out issues.
>>
>>33923734
Thank you, by that do you mean we’d enter a relationship but the outcome of said relationship is still uncertain?
>>
>>33922122
Looks like a no, sorry. You will be accepted but it will cost too much.
I looked into a way for you to make money and the tip was “solar power” so if a good opportunity comes up in that field Id suggest you take it
>>
>>33923669
>Page of Wands (R), World (R), King of Wands, Ten of Swords (R)

It seems like at some point you would part ways from it or the businesssomehow disolves. It won't hurt you but you might think of it as if it was unnecessary in the long term. You are shown to gain some experience out of it.
>>
>>33923750
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
Trading
>>
>>33923704
Would A leave me be if I told him I don't wanna know him anymore?
>>
AQ

Do I need to move on from my current city?
>>
>>33923769
Q?
>>
>>33923784
ace of cups
four of cups
nine of swords
ten of pents rx

Yeah, it’ll really upset him though. He’ll be really worried and feeling bad that he upset you to that level, but he’s also the kind of guy to respect boundaries. I think he’ll try to get answers out of you first, to get proper closure, and there may a sort of “between period” where he doesn’t believe you’re 100% serious and tries to communicate a little, but not enough to be annoying and he’ll completely leave you be after a very short period. It won’t take long for him to get the message. He will be very upset, but he’ll accept that things are over.
>>
>>33923788
>3oC, 4oC, 4oS

You have a bad situation in an already stagnate situation coming at you. The 4 of spades can talk about illness, death, poverty, or violence, and you need to make changes now to avoid this. Yes, you need to move on.
>>
>>33923704
6 of cups, 10 of cups rx, Page of coins rx
Nope, bad idea. Maybe you two got along once, or maybe you two had a thing going. Hard to say. It seems those good memories are just that. L would not want to take things further with you, you'd be met by rejection or a very muted response. It seems you're either fantasising about something that cannot be or things outside of your control would make this hard to work out, too hard for L o think.
>>
>>33923812
Wanna go again?
>>
AQ

What did Ka think of me?
>>
>>33923838
Sure, q?
Mine is just a love gen for the next 30 days
>>
AQ or Trade

What does B(f) feels for me?
>>
>>33923759
thank you
>>
>>33923861
>14 Temperance
Either she's got a feeling down the middle. Unsure..
She may know, but be patient and you may find out on your own.
>>
>>33923859
U know? Same for me.
>>
>>33923562
>>33923714
So putting everything together optimal time to leave is in around 6 days. Thanks a lot guys.
>>
>>33923884
4 of swords
6 of wands
devil rev
nine of swords

Feels like a rest period. There are some wounds here that still need healing, you’ll want to make things happen but you’ll feel too hurt to make a move, and the fact that nothing actually IS happening will hurt even more. Like you’ll wonder if something is wrong with you, but there isn’t. You just need to take some time to heal and accept past hurt, and this is that time. I think you may have some opportunities but you’ll voluntarily turn them down, just feels like they’d be emotionless sex anyway.
>>
>>33923859
Page of coins, magician, 7 of wands.
OK, not bad at all. You're gonna have an opertunity come up, either something you manifested or a romantic connection, maybe it's happening even right now? Anyway, this person could be younger than you or be an earth sign. They might work with you key point is they'll propose something to you, to show their interest. Here's the catch, with that 7 of wands I think you might reject them, maybe even a few times, kinda squandering your opportunity l but that magician is clear, when that person makes you that offer(s), do make sure to accept them, find some time for them and things should go swell.
>>
>>33923881
Ok. Could you rephrase those? I really didn't understood.
>>
>>33923821
I think it would be wise too.
>>
>>33923923
Okay,
I pulled one card.
>Temperance
It suggests to the nature of..
>Middle path, Patience, finding meaning
Which could suggest a variety of things.
She may be on a journey of sorts her self.
>finding meaning, middle path
As for how She feels about you?
>patience
All will be revealed eventually.
>>
>>33923974
Ok. Thanks, I guess this would mean I gotta wait. Say, you got a querry?
>>
AQ
As I stand right now, am I on the right path towards my manifestation?
>>
>>>33918467
how did you know
>>
AQ

Will I get that offer from PV again?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33924028
>Knight of swords, 6 of Disks (Success), 4 of wands (Completion)

The 6 here is partially debilitated, and so the knight, which is you. Swords clash with Disks, so mentally you at odds with your goal. You may not be thinking correctly about it, or you're being too aggressive. Your attitude might not be up to snuff. So, I think your goal will be partially achieved if you don't make corrections.
>>
>>33924103
Is B single right now?

You?
>>
>>33924130
A love general for next month. Starting yours.
>>
>>33924134
Started.
>>
>>33924110
Shit. Can I make these adjustments fast?
>>
>>33924179
Sure, why not?
>>
>>33924130
>King of Cups, Three of Swords (R), Three of Wands (R), Five of Cups

It seems complicated, they might be involved with someone to some degree, but I think they are single and consider themselves as such. Could be that they are pinning on an ex or in contact with an ex but nothing formal and I don't think even sexual.
>>
>>33924184
Well, if it’s my mind that’s the problem, undoing mental patterns can take some time, and time in my case is limited.

I don’t think I’m approaching the goal aggressively, in fact lately I haven’t taken any action saved for a botched attempt early this month. I just think I have a negative self talk problem. Maybe I’m lazy.
>>
AQ

What would be a better cert: P or N?
>>
AQ
Is that recruiter going to call me back?
>>
>>33924221
The debilitated knight can be undisciplined, tyrannical, unreliable, or even deceitful. So cleanse any of those attitudes out of your life for success, literally. Your will to get what you want is fine, but the mental part is hampering you.
>>
>>33924134
Devil
7 of Cups
5 of Wands
Hanged Man
Emperor

You're gonna live some very tempting moments in the following weeks. But you're being warned to not overindulge in the pleasures you'll be coming with.

This is outside the reading but remember to wrap your junk when going to town.
>>
>>33923721

It looks like you are a bright man capable of much and your path is well lit. You would be better as a councilman if people would hear you out, you see many outcomes and possibilities. You would not do well in being the triumphant hero that saves the day. You should seek those who are in need of recharting for a better course in turbulent times. You should avoid paths where putting yourself into danger is rewarded. You will find material success if you heed your true calling but you will never be fulfilled
>>
>>33922129
Wait for the right time, now is not the right time

If youre like planning on asking a woman to leave her partner, and you want to know the right timing, it is when you feel like being defensive, or when youve just had enough of not having her to yourself. You will know it is the right time because she will feel like your partner.

Basically the cards said you wont understand this reading, but you will be happy because I am telling you you will get her. Outside influences that you can not control will come into play you will answer them with a balanced will and you will no longer be a secret.

Feed back appreciated a lot of cards fell out while I was shuffling lol which is my fav way to read but like idk if it works without intentionally asking a question and getting an answer
>>
>>33921669
Really good because i am away from my family and reading cards
>>
File: Temperance.jpg (468 KB, 841x1434)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
1-card clarifier
>Temperance
Idiot-case come back for yet another round of sheer endurance.
>Temperance-rx
Moderation harmonious tranquility saintly-behavior
>>
>>33924325
Not that anon but dang that reading hit me as well poncho. I’m thinking about joining the military (not French foreign legion) too but I’m having doubts if it’s really for or is should do something else.

AQ
What is my calling?
>>
>>33924337
>a lot of cards fell out while I was shuffling lol which is my fav way to read
It's funny, I'm almost the exact opposite. If cards keep coming out I take it as a sign the cards are resisting my hands. If my hands are smooth as silk and a card decides to show itself (which is rare, the deck is broken in) then I take it as a sign. Different strokes bro I'm not saying one way is right or wrong, just thinking out loud mostly
>>
>>33924337
I was actually thinking about a nice connected to work and my career and whatnot. Lol. It’s interesting. Maybe I’ll get that woman too? Or I will actually get the change that I want but not yet at this moment? I guess the way things are at the moment one of those could work? The reading was directionally positive with regards to something so I’ll that that as a nice omen. Thanks.
>>
>>33924358
Listen most people in here arent cut to be boots. They want drones in the military, not people who question everything. The nail that sticks out gets hammered first and you stick far out. The anon I read for would be good top brass but its nepotism through and through so I would council to find your calling whatever it may be
>>
aq

will I have a life long relationship with her?
>>
>>33924366
Yo poncho lots of females thirsting after you in this general. Be careful.
>>
AQ

Would N come back? We only fcked like one time but we did get together. Lol. Therefore not an incel q.
>>
>>33924237
Turbulent times in the company in need if experienced hands and high knowledge is required for the position. Advice, be logical and apply to many more places and above all keep cool. You'll get good news from a young man. It says do not get discouraged because many are looking for a good position and only the ones that decide to fight for it will get it.

Outcome: you'll get it if theres no better canidate but they're still looking.

Is the recruiter a male?
>>
>>33924264
Thanks.

Honestly it would be a surprise if I even get laid, but I appreciate the advice. I can see myself being tempted in other ways, heck I am tempted now and I have no one :^)

I'll try to let you know if something changes. Saving your reading.
>>
File: 1559774747095.gif (1.76 MB, 322x175)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>>33924416
>>
Aq
What does my perfect state look like? I mean what should I strive towards ,I.e my max potential?
>>
>>33921676
Yes if you ask her to be, you have a good future together. Her heart is yearning for you
>>
>>33924374
About a move* phone posting with autocorrect is killing me lol
>>
>>33924431
If N is a female, she will not.

Princess of Wands, Prince of Cups, Abundance
>>
>>33924431
It looks like you're not meant for each other. You're a successful guy and she has some baggage. If you guys get together again/shag its gonna be a headache and squabbling. Tried to clarify an outcome: yeah, if you tried you guys can meet again. Its gonna have to be you to try though
>>
File: th-971779506.jpg (15 KB, 474x207)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Okay I'm going to try something new I'm calling "musiciomancy". Drop your query with a link to the bo-bo-bo theme song and I will read for you.
>>
Aq
How can I stay in my best shape till death?
>>
>>33924503
https://youtu.be/pPM98QiRsAA
>>
>>33924505
Fap all day everyday
>>
>>33924503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4iKuYK9wxc
What is my secret strength? What am I good at?
>>
>>33924383
Thank you for the feedback. I actually served a brief stint in the military. Yes I enjoyed my time there and got bunch good stories. Despite everyone including my superior officers telling me I would be a great leader I wonder if it’ll be worth rejoining. I mean there are stuff I didn’t like about that life but if the second time around is different and worth it? Maybe I’ll go through it again.

If you’re doing readings I would appreciate it Poncho.
>>
File: Fae7361WIAEn_6V.jpg (60 KB, 622x636)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>33924513
Ok I'll count that and give you a general. Ahem:
"PACK UP AND RUN AWAY, PACK UP AND RUN'WAY
PACK UP AND RUN AWAY, UH!
RUDEBOY!
PACK UP AND RUN AWAY, PACK UP AND RUN'WAY
PACK UP AND RUN AWAY, UH!
PACK UP AND RUN AWAY, PACK UP AND RUN'WAY
RUDEBOY BASS, MASH UP DE PLACE!"
>>
>>33924503
What is a thing that would be in my interest to be told?
>>
>>33924503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOHV0P4LpYw&list=PLE409BA45CD5486F7&index=1

What sort of profession will help me become a hedonist
>>
>>33924503
https://youtu.be/YTOBb7qfQ-8
Why do people feel like they can’t talk with me?
>>
File: 1660360676570135.png (1.03 MB, 565x720)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>33924545
>>
File: 1673977351816344.jpg (99 KB, 563x702)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>33924522
"in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn't even matter

One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mockin' me
Acting like I was part of your property"
>>
File: 1674510372820557.jpg (403 KB, 1242x1553)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>33924546
"Oh Oh Baby you've been so good to me
But please Don't make it what it's not
Well I thought we agreed on what we need
So listen to me I'll tell you what we've got"
>>
>>33924594
Lol what
>>
>>33924527

Let me tell you that above all you should do what you feel is right despite what some pieces of plastic on a wooden table from a stranger over the internet whom is likely thousands of miles away says you should do. Your life is a car and you're behind the wheel, so never forget so you live without regret. With that said:

You are steering into a major change for the worse if you do where you'll be locked in for a few years. The direct influence is the authority figures telling you you should but the hidden influence says there are new and better possibilities for you, youve just yet to see them. What is driving this obstacle is fantasy served in shiny platters but you will find it isnt what you expect, or what you desire

Again, you know the situation better so it's best you do what you want
>>
AQ

What are K's current feelings for me?
>>
>>33924503
What is next for me in love
https://youtu.be/P4iKuYK9wxc
>>
aq
does he even care about me?
>>
>>33924607
Thank you poncho. At the moment I really ain’t sure if it’s the best option that’s why I’m hesitant and seeing if life throws me another career opportunity. Maybe it is what I should do but I agree with your cards, right now ain’t the moment. Maybe next month or who knows. I just know that I appreciate that read, God bless you.
>>
>>33924651
page of coins
he cherishes you like a gift from the gods
>>
>>33924503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4iKuYK9wxc
am i getting better internally?
>>
>>33924651
>Knight of Disks, Ace of Cups, Ace of Disks

This is the very beginning of love. That's what he's feeling. He's into you. The knight here tends to move slowly, however.
>>
File: The man in the glass-1.jpg (815 KB, 1000x1333)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
>>33924656
Amen brother. Every one is chasing the light, looking everywhere to find it. Everywhere but within
>>
>>33924413
the moon
ace of swords
the empress
knight of cups
You do need to open up more about yourself with them, also you need to be more caring about their feelings. Looks like you're probably being a little selfish at times, which might cause some trouble in the long run for you, be more attentive with them or at least look interested in their life, things can't be one sided all the time, you might upset them if you don't. She is someone willing to give so much but are you willing to do the same for her? also be true to yourself and your feelings if something is bothering you let them know right away.
>>
>>33924660
>>33924664
thank you both, I hope you're right , I wish you well <3
>>
>>33924700
ur just a babee
>>
AQ
I had a hard falling out recently with a group I was with for 6 years and the strangest thing about it is that once I left, most people left from it too. Why was I the glue that held everyone together? Why was there a sudden uptick of anger once before I left?
>>
Hey div, there's an anon in here who does automatic writing. How does it work? Thanks
>>
AQ
How does he currently view me?
>>
>>33924757
Automatic like it’s written by a machine?
>>
AQ

Would A want to talk once more?
>>
>>33924725
>Knight of Cups, The Sun, Prince of Cups

You have a powerful spiritual life force and will, and a strong ego that makes for an excellent leader, and the two cup card people on the side elementally clashed with that, especially the prince. The Prince wanted to have his way and can be very greedy and power driven. This person or people reacted with anger towards your life force. The other ones sort of lost interest or became too passive in the face of it. They were weaker. Your fire burns people out, but oh well. You don't do lightweights or challengers. You are a leader.
>>
>>33924767
Thank you anon
It’s a struggle living in a city where not too many people are spiritual themselves. Hope you have a good night
>>
AQ
will i finish my projects of animation/art this year? any progress, really
>>
AQ
What would be the outcome of staying in the town I am in?
>>
>>33924725
Um it looks like you were the leader of the group yeah 6 of wands and King of wands. i am wondering if it was a christian group? i got anti Devil/Death for the group as a whole. the uptick in anger was because they appreciated you I think they blamed the people you had a falling out with for making the situation one you wanted to leave.

Ai am tryna read what the disagreement was over and I think your stance was to support and nature people, maybe like if it was a pro life group you were like “lets provide moms with safe houses and food instead of making it illegal to get abortions” and people agreed with your approach
>>
>>33924617
Re bumping
>>
>>33924765
>36 Ace of Cups
>New Feelings, Spirituality, New Beginnings
Seems like a good call.
Maybe talk to them.
>>
AQ
Why can't I get attracted to this person even if they're good in all aspects?
>>
>>33924827
Hmmm I don’t think i was the leader of the group at all. I tried to help the people there by putting them on better paths like becoming /fitlit/ but none of them budged. It wasn’t until one person started where most others followed them and even then i was never in the loop with things going on.
But the disagreement was with how men who have nothing tend to be more angry and for some reason this one dude was especially towards me and he was never the person to be angry towards me. It was a very complex thing but that’s what broke the camels back for me
>>
File: 1519233560576.jpg (68 KB, 600x600)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Tradin'
>>
>>33924886
Q?
>>
>>33924762
He views you as a mysterious mother. Your balanced sense of justice makes him feel stable and in control giving him confidence to act on his ambitions. I would say he trusts your advice as a result of you putting facts before feelings.
>>
File: 1557915713771.jpg (227 KB, 699x738)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>33924891
Should I contact J again? Is she still interested?
What's yours?
>>
>>33924651
Not as much as he cares about himself, let him be alone for a while.
>>
>>33924835
>50 Ace of Swords
>Break through, Clarity, Sharp mind
Well, one or the other thinks they're quick witted. Like one can learn a lot from the other.
>>
>>33924903
A spiritual general is what I need rn
Ask these are cute pics, where did you get them from?
Startifn
>>
>>33924617
Feels you are fair.
>>
>>33924914
Thank you :D (I like your tripcode)
>>
>>33924911
How does she feel about me?
>>
File: 1673659081599022.jpg (236 KB, 1116x1557)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>33924928
Thank you also <3
>>
>>33924903
>ace of swords
>two of wands
>9 of wands
>queen of swords reversed
You’re here thinking with the horny bit of you mind thinking that everything is going to be great after interacting with J again but the reality is that it would be wise to hold fast. She is not interested in you
>>
AQ

I have a weird query ...

How would mine and N's relationship change or be like after we banged?
F asking about a m
>>
>>33924945
Kek, if you’re worried then why can’t you talk about that with him. Do you really want to keep him around if you feel like you can’t ask him that kind of question?
>>
File: Sekai Oni - Perhaps.jpg (11 KB, 119x191)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>33924922
I'll admit I'm kinda rusty when it comes to more broad reads, but I'll try.
>King of Pentacles, reversed Ace of Pentacles, reversed Chariot
Seems like you're either going through a lot, or will in the near future. Lost opportunities test your faith and may lead you to making decisions that go against your values; the key is to remain calm and explore other avenues.

Also, pics are just random shit I snagged from uboachan kek.

>>33924942
Yeah, I think you're onto something there. We used to be a real wholesome love match but I guess we grew too far apart. Thanks anon
>>
I'll do 2 or 3 readings to break in my new tarot deck.
>>
File: 1526446278771.jpg (63 KB, 600x550)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>33924975
Here's a super dumb one: would it be a good idea to go to the range later this week, or would it be better to hold off? Just got a new gun and I'd like to break in myself.
>>
>>33924975
hi! this one please
>>33924817
>>
>>33924975
hi,
am I healing internally?
>>
>>33924899
Ty <3
>>
aq
Should I try the spells tonight?
>>
Will do few reads before going to bed. All I need is relevant genders.
>>
>>33925005
Female asking about Male >>33924862
>>
>>33925005
Male
who was that in my dream?
>>
>>33924981
What do I need to be told about work?
>>
>>33925022
Oops wrong post I responded too oops
>>
File: 20230124_213659.jpg (1.63 MB, 3572x2036)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>33924817

Best Case Outcome: 10 Coins
Worst Case Outcome: the Lovers
Probably Outcome: Knight of Cups

Best case you'll make real money/material gain with your animation/art this year.

Worst case is you'll be forced to choose to focus on particular aspect of your animation/art and not pay attention to the others to move ahead.

Most probable is that you will move ahead as long as you stay true to your ideals in alignment with your vision.

Reading brough to you by the THU.
>>
>>33925005
Male
The outcome of staying in this town?
>>
>>33924975
What do I need to be told about work?
>>
File: Space Doctor.png (1.49 MB, 1024x1024)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>33924930
My pleasure.
Thank you.
>>
AQ - Air Query
There is a sort of adversary I have been dealing with daily. I need to know if I should kill it off or keep dealing with it. Please and thank you.
>>
AQ

What do I do now?
>>
>>33925005
F
Will he reach out again?
>>
>>>>33924505
Put into instructions you can follow
1 dont try too hard this will ruin you
2 dont let your desires rule you you need disciplin
3 give to others for selfish gain
4 fight fights you know youre gonna lose and lose
5 in the strength of fighting when you know you will lose you will find physical fitness. Set impossible goals and work toward them actively
6 count each loss as a learning experience. Live for the journey not the desirination
>>
>>33925005
This please
>>33924945
>>
>>33924436

Update, she called back!

> high knowledge is required for the position

Just as feedback they are willing to train from scratch.

The recruiter wasn’t male but the next guy I will interview with is a guy, sounds like it will go well.
Thank you :>
>>
File: 20230124_214545.jpg (3.2 MB, 4000x3000)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
>>33924985

Hi.

Knowledge: 10 of Swords

Deceit: Wheel of Fortune

Revelation: 7 of Coins

You're not currently healing internally. You believe, or someone else is convincing you, that you are healing internally. You're not. The seven of Swords suggest deceit and trickery. Most likely someone you know is convincing you to believe things are true which aren't. You might also be deceiving yourself, but I sense the deceit is coming from outside of you.

The first step to healing internally is to recognize that you're currently not healing so you can start doing the things you need to do to heal internally.

Hope things go well for you. A reminder, this is only the tarot and I could be totally wrong. You are encouraged to interpret the cards as you see fit.
>>
>>33924491
N is actually successful though. I know lost of losers though. Maybe you picked up on one of them instead?
>>
>>33925030
Thanks
>>
>>33925038

Knowledge: Knight of Wands
Deceit: 2 of Cups
Revelation: King of Wands

You need to be bold and daring and go places and do things no one else has the courage to go or do. The deceit you are being influenced by is the belief that things are in balance, or that balance needs to or should be strived for at work. In reality you need to be a bold driven leader and make some needed decisions and changes. If you do so with courage and passion and leadership you'll be successful at work. If you settle for balance and compromise you won't have the kind of success you might want to have.

Team THU
>>
>>33925005
what has A. (f) been dreaming with lately?
>>
File: 20230124_215440.jpg (2.06 MB, 4000x2228)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>33925115
Oh here's your pic.
>>
>>33925079
thanks for the insight then
>>
>>33924862
While the sentiment isn't odd I find this to be a rather odd query.

>Sun, Emperor (R), Page of Cups (R), Five of Pentacles

It will be hard for me not to sound judgemental, but that's what the query brings.

You do think the world about him, indeed, but you all but despise his sentimental side. Not necessarily that he is too "feminine" in your opinion or anything like that, I don't think so though it could be implied so its worth mentioning. I think its more on the lines of being apologetic or you somehow needing to feel apologetic which he doesn't bring in you. Quite honestly your taste isn't shown to be precisely sound either. You need more passion in order to feel attached bordering closely on the toxic side of it. You need mistakes and flaws that arise said passions.

Notice that I am being quite generous with the word need, which is more about wanting.
>>
>>33925115
Thanks
>>
>>33924975
Will the offer with PV come back? Thanks!
>>
>>33925005
Male
General for this year?
>>
>>33925015
>King of Cups, Ace of Wands

Hm. A masculine figure perhaps trying to teach you about bravery, intuition and freedom or someone that embodies those principles.
>>
>>33925031
Quite the far-reaching question.

>Queen of Pentacles, King of Pentacles

Actually, good omen. You seem to gain a stable marriage at some point in the future, with kids and all and life seems to play out routinely with a focus on practical yet traditional goals and experiences.
>>
>>33925171
What would be the outcome of me staying in my town? Not that amok from above.
>>
>>33925131
Thank you. Sounds like i'm the problem here for being used to unhealthy dynamics
>>
>>33925173
Male. Forgot that. Oops.
>>
>>33925005
F is he in love with me? Will I see him again?
>>
>>33925173
anon*
>>
File: splatoon-artwork.large.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>33925064
>Tower, Chariot, Fool (R)

I hate it when I get answers like these. It seems like he will, but this is an event that can easily go different ways as they perceive it as a monumental thing. A little push on either direction can either make it or break it.

Right now they don't really seem to know what to expect from it. So really, can't tell either way. Going by the book it's a yes.
>>
>>33924932
Like youre smothering her? Sorry I got the hermit inverted so I read it as a boy. Literally went to ask again and got the same card, hermit inverted. She needs time to herself and she needs you to find your own independence too
>>
File: 20230124_221241.jpg (3.12 MB, 4000x3000)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
>>33925135

Last one I'm doing for now.

Answer: 4 of Coins
Negative Polarity influencer: 8 of Swords
Positive Polarity influencer: Ace of Wands

The offer with PV will be held onto for now by whoever is currently holding it. Conservative holding of material items resides in the middle of the interplay between the holder of the offer being trapped in a mental or physical maze of which no clear way is seen out and the influx of a force of intense creativity, passion, and growth which. Strong forces on both the positive and negative sides are creating a stalemate.

THU of frenship
>>
>>33925171
Sounds kinda boring if I am being honest with you.
Like, most guys would love that, but I feel it comes at the cost of me sacrificing something and maybe a little stagnant too

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>33925059
An adversary or a parasite? Literally got the Death card for you. Kill the thing. Its not working with you!!

If you lose the your King of Swords over which I get youve put a lot of work into the relationship, but its a sunk cost and if he doesnt have your best interests at heart you shouldnt hold onto him you know?
>>
>>33924945
>Six of Wands, Page of Pentacles (R), Eight of Swords

Things seem to get more "clingy" in some ways but overall it's perceived as a stepping stone and it opens confidence between you two. Just beware that things don't become too codependent which seems to be a change.
>>
>>33925202
I would interpret this as they have work to do but won’t make an new opening due to the current hiring freeze or the general condition of the economy. Otherwise maybe they would? Would that interpretation match?
>>
>>33925238
I drew a card at random to see if your interpretation was valid.

I quite literally got the 4 of Coins.

So you got this one correct.
>>
>>33925214
As they say, one man's garbage is another man's treasure. But shoot for the stars if that is your inclination. Your life is yours to write, anon.

>>33925177

Perhaps. I don't think so much as you being the problem as it is you having a problem. Wether you had it or not it wouldn't guarantee this being a relationship for you, but it is something you ought to work on.
>>
>>33925223
Thanks kindly OH for answering my silly little Q! This is very interesting to say the least :)
>>
>>33925116
I am so not doing this one.
>>
>>33925063
Can I get your gender? If youre a female
Then
A logical male rejected you I guess? And you dont want to spend time alone
During the transition if you want a long term future with this dude then don’t give emotionally just focus on your kids. Treat him like he isnt important.
In the future he will be stable, you will have open communication, and you will celebrate making you feel like the most important woman in his life
>>
>>33925202
negative/positive polarity thingy? answer?
This isn't a 3-card-spread?
what spread is this?
>>
>>33925154
Just one card because year generals are tiring, sorry.

>Hanged Man

Oof. Well, all I can say is that you should seriously consider moving away from a stagnant past as it's at risk of repeating itself. Seems a highly restrictive year unless you manage to find a breakthrough.
>>
>>33925278
Can you rephrase your questions? I'm not sure what you're asking.

This is a 3 card spread. The answer card is at the top. The negative polarity influencer is on the left. The positive polarity influencer is on the right.

I made this spread up myself and use it quite often. Imagine it as two forces flowing in... one from the left and one from the right. When they hit in the middle the answer emerges at the top.
>>
>arrive just when readers are done
Coño I always miss
>>
>>33925308
what you need?

beware I'm new and mad asf rn
>>
>33925182

>Emperor, High Priestess (R), Nine of Pentacles, Devil, Ten of Cups

Yes and no. He has strong feelings, saying love wouldn't be being to off from them but on the same vein he is focusing more and more on himself as he doesn't find harmony in your relationship. If you were to reach him things would be different but expect him to be guarded otherwise.
>>
>>33925312
Its not good to do reads when you're not in the right headspace. Do you need a read? I don't really need one I was just saying how I miss readers every time
Thanks though
>>
>>33925322
>>33925182
>>
>>33925327
Not rly did some for myself guess things will be rough for a while but that is how it is with changes
>>
>>33925296
Zamn, a few more cards were needed to get more of the picture
Regardless, thanks Ol'help
>>
>>33925261
Hahah you dont like dreams or it an unclear question? I will take it then.

>>33925116
Wait a second is this “A” Atropos? If so she has been dreaming with Shiva and her innocence. If not, then, she has been dreaming with her partner, a good listener and as a child.
>>
>>33925302
>This is a 3 card spread.
whu?
How did you work out what each card means in each position?
>>
>>33925337
No, I don't mind dreams. But either there are too many anons asking about "A" or one obsessed anon. Considering the question I am inclined to think it's the later.

>>33925335
Sorry, friend. I just know I'll keep pulling card after card if I don't cut them short.

Best not to think too much about it. I think I had to do with not pursuing your goals or being authentic to yourself perhaps stuck in a previous mentality. That's the vibe I got.
>>
>>33925353

the card on the bottom left is the Negative Polarity card. Negative polarity means negative force... it can even go as far as meaning evil force.

The card on the bottom right is the Positive Polarity card. Positive polarity means positive force. It can even go as far as meaning Universal righteousness or good.

The card at the top is the answer card. The answer card is influenced on the right by the positive polarity force, and on the left by the negative polarity force.

The answer card (at the top) became the answer in part due to a unique combination of positive and negative polarity forces, each of which are represented by their respective card (positive polarity influencer card and negative polarity influencer card).
>>
>>33925362
Hey, can we trade?
>>
>>33925379
Yeh ok, I get what what you're saying;
You made your own layout.
I've done that myself, but it was a pain in the ass mapping out what the cards meant in each position.
How did you work out what each card means in each position?
How did you verify that that the outputted meaning of the 3 cards had indeed altered from a standard 3-card-spread to now mean things that correspond to the new labels (negative/positive/answer) you've given those 3 card places?
>>
File: zga6uc2d2qz41.png (806 KB, 1446x1449)
806 KB
806 KB PNG
>>33925397
Sure. What's your Q?
>>
>>33925403
>How did you verify that that the outputted meaning of the 3 cards had indeed altered from a standard 3-card-spread to now mean things that correspond to the new labels (negative/positive/answer) you've given those 3 card places?

I just declare what the cards are going to mean or represent in each position. I don't bother verifying or determining if my draw is valid when compared with a standard 3 card spread. I just trust that the spirit behind the cards understands my intent for my spread.

I'm not even sure what would be considered official standard three card spreads.
>>
>>33925414
never mind
>>
>>33925200
We haven't spoken in forever.
I doubt this reading.
>>
>>33925337
>16
No it's first time I use her initial here
>>
>>33925362
>2337
I think it’s a couple of different anons with maybe one or two mildly obsessed ones thrown in.
>>
>>33925410
Would I be able to attain goal AC through method FG?

Q?
>>
>>33925424
Thank you for the feedback, um the chariot leads back to strength. Try to find something that makes you feel strong in yourself. The Hermit inverted could mean she feels like your giving her space because she needs it not because you are genuinely looking into yourself to better yourself? If you wanted a deeper reading

Have you been obsessing over her and asking tarot readers if it is time to talk yet? Because it has more to do with timing than like length of time you spent apart if you know what I mean
>>
>>33925322
If I reached out to him would I be happy in the long term?
>>
AQ

Would it be worth to continue to talk with GG? I am not g man and this is not a love query. Lol
>>
>>33925486
Not the chariot the hermit lol
>>
Trading
>>
>>33925429
What sort of person are you asking about an divine entity or a human
>>
>>33925602
Query?
>>
>>33925410
Hi, Old! Want to trade? I'm the Stocking guy :p
>>
>>33925640
How will I meet my next gf
Yours?
>>
>>33925403
Past present future
Present future past
Future present past

Standardize, them what is the normal one
Future past present?
present past future?
Past future present?

How do you shuffle?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33925694
Drop your query.
>>
>>33924682
thanks anon
>>
>>33925379
Thank you for sharing your methods
>>
Trading
>>
>>33925688
Past present future
is the norm
removing cards from the decks in that order.
Shuffle by hand, then place them face down on flat surface, move cards in circular direction with both hands while rotating them and allowing them to slip under or over nearby cards..
Then while not looking, select a card & place it in position.
Any flipped over cards are put back in pile.
All cards are randomly selected in the same controlled manner.
>>
>>33925696
Will I be happy in the long term I still talk to O?
>>
>>33925742
Starting yours.

My query is: Is there any potential enemy in future?
>>
>>33925718
Doing readings with the divinity who named me this.
Readings until its too dark,
Offer three fact or questions and I will read for you using Kitsunetsuki #2826 - /divinate bot on which is the best way to talk to divinities using bots I know of and my favourite fate who is online now
>>
>>33925749
Starting
>>
>>33925730
Hpw can you remove the past first whenit happens last?
>>
>>33925742
>The Empress, The Hierophant, and The Magician (R).

You are very happy when talking with O, you enjoy their company a lot but you need to be careful, because they might be trying to manipulate you a little bit and it seems like O knows all the right things to say to make you happy. Not a bad person, but they might be trying to use you, so you need to be careful! The best thing to do is to see if your relationship with O will bring you the things you need, and if not, you need to distance yourself from them.

>How to fix or general advice
>Two of Pentacles, The Fool reversed, and The Magician.

The advice for you would be to stay emotionally balanced, do not try to get too involved in drama. Listen to your gut, and do not try to rush things, you need to take small steps in life and focus on your goals. Keep trying your best, you can do this, just believe in yoursef, and you should be able to overcome any obstacle. If you stay determined, you can do this. You can do anything you set your mind to.
>>
>>33925749
King of cups
Justice
Eight of pentacles
Nine of cups
The moon
Six of cups

Not an enemy, if you are F and have an ex back in your life hell stunt your growth for a while.
If M looking for love right now will hinder your growth and you are actually in the right path, don’t get distracted.
>>
>>33925772
??? are you trolling me?
>>
>>33925764
Can we trade, been trying to find a partner for a while but no luck
>>
>>33925783
Drop your query, hope you're not a troll.
>>
>>33925775
Not trolling at all, what I got out of this it’s that you are your only enemy right now.

Stopping yourself from achieving anything for the sake of others and self sabotaging, you aren’t focusing on yourself and love is distracting you.

But your future is brighter than most no one is going to hurt you or even try to.
>>
>>33925787
Im not, what’s yours?
My query is what do I need to know right now?
>>
>>33925797
Mine is who is that guy lurking me (I'm male)

Starting yours.
>>
>>33925807
>>33925797

I quoted the wrong message, lol.
>>
>>33925794
Thanks. Well, I think it's pretty accurate and matches me. Not sure what did you mean with F and M, that's why I called you a troll.
>>
>>33925764
Thanks, I think it’s time I cut her off my life.

Sorry my response read like I was trolling you, if there’s another query i could help with let me know. I’ve pulled twice and only got warnings about love, so unless you have a messy ex lurking around your gf or bf you are fine and well liked amongst those that will come in contact with you in the near future.
>>
>>33925826
>Sorry my response read like I was trolling you, if there’s another query i could help with let me know. I’ve pulled twice and only got warnings about love, so unless you have a messy ex lurking around your gf or bf you are fine and well liked amongst those that will come in contact with you in the near future.

I don't even have a gf, what the fuck do you mean?
>>
>>33925817
F female, M male.
>>
>>33925828
> Stopping yourself from achieving anything for the sake of others and self sabotaging, you aren’t focusing on yourself and love is distracting you.

Then this applies ^
>>
>>33925807
queen of swords
four of pents
ace of wands rev
five of pents rev
nine of cups
eight of swords

Ok, well I swear to god Im not trolling when I say this, but I have a strong feeling this guy actually suffers from gender dysphoria and is either closeted or repressing. He likes to stay logical about his transition chances. If it’s not that, he’s lurking you with “protecting” a girl in mind.

Either way, he feels like you owe him something, like you’ve stolen a chance from him. But he’s extremely cowardly and weird about it, he doesn’t know how to approach you which is why he’s acting the way he does. I don’t think you’ve had any significant relationship with him, just an encounter that affected him in a way he perceived as unjust and now he’s being a weirdass about it. Like, there’s this feeling that whatever you did, he feels like you stole part of his life from him, you stole his happiness, and that’s why he’s lurking. Im trying to pull for clarifiers to get a clearer idea on who this was to you, but all I’m getting are cards of conflict and cards of either no communication or new communication, so this isn’t someone who was super significant to you, although he doesn’t seem to think that way. Maybe an old classmate or a distant relative holding a grudge.
>>
>>33925762
whu?
The past already happened, present is now meaning the past was before now. Future is last because it hasn't happened yet.

The past is done first because that past card has a position dependent meaning that goes with the present position dependent meaning that makes a total of 2 position dependent meanings that is imprinted onto the future event along with the third position dependent meaning.
In other words; the future event that manifests is an event with all 3 card meanings imprinted onto it..
IE: a future event where all 3 card meanings added together is imprinted onto that future event.

Event example see >>33920192 >>33920320 >>33920338 >>33920421 >>33920429.
>>
>>33925807
>>33925838
Needless to say this guy is crazy btw and I’d be wary, this spread gives me stalker vibes
>>
>>33925839
>My query is what do I need to know right now?
>The High Priestess, The Magician, and the Lovers.

Your main priority right now should be your own happiness. I am feeling that you have been living life to make others happy, and you now need to learn to live a life where you do not have to always have to please people. You need to put yourself first and not sacrifice your happiness for someone else. You need to focus more on your own needs, and love and support your own self. Just be very kind to yourself and live a life that is worth living.
>>
>>33925838
If guy is in the closet and loves anon then my reading makes sense.
>>
>>33925845
Oh, thanks for the spread. I have a vague idea, but I can figure out who is behind the mask. I will take your advice and be vigilant.
>>
>>33925871
Thank you too! I know 4chan likes to shit on trans ppl a lot but genuinely, when I pulled the queen of swords I just got this overwhelming sense that this person has a lot of inner femininity going on. I've done tarot for many years but I rarely get blasts of intuition like that.

Thank you for your reading btw, I definitely do need to prioritize myself more. I prioritize the needs of others and when it comes to just me by myself, I always prioritize productivity and don't care for my own needs in the face of that. I've been trying to fix that but after years of conditioning, it's been hard. Thank you again <3
>>
>>33925882
Not problem, I'm straight and I wouldn't get along with someone in the closet. You have to work in yourself and pursue your goals, you give feminine vibes or at least that's what I perceived from my cards.
>>
>>33925730
Ask me a question and I will read your future as controlling your past and see if I get the answer to what your future is more accurate
>>
>>33925754
who’re my patrons?
>>
>>33925899
>wouldn't get along with someone in the closet
Ahhh, then maybe he just feels slighted bc of something like that, a lot of LGBT people have a lot of hatred in their hearts but absolutely crumble when given even a little bit of it back and I've personally known a few who become stalkery when they get slighted.
>You have to work in yourself and pursue your goals, you give feminine vibes or at least that's what I perceived from my cards.
I'm tryin! I have personal career goals I want to achieve and I'm working so hard to get a portfolio in order rn so I can get a job that actually matters to me <3 Then maybe I'd be able to love myself more when I don't feel pressured to get a job in customer service. also, I'm a girl so you're right on the money there lol
>>
Trading
>>
>>33925917
Do I have any enemies?
What’s your query?
>>
>>33925913
I was contacted by a random guy long ago in Twitter, he told me that I was intelligent, about some topics in common and trying to get along with me. This is weird because I've never had an interaction with him and he knew about me. Since then, I blocked them and he started to harass friends asking them my Discord, but they ignored him. I think he's mad because I was not interested in him yet.
>>
>>33925860
>High-Priestess Magician Lovers.
>High-Priestess
Project/idea now facing major setbacks as reality dawns
>Magician
diplomatically asserting/carrying out your desires with your wondrously articulated mind and manner.
>Lovers
laying out all/nothing presentation with make/break outcome.

These 3 cards in above order will manifest an event with something in need of a big re-evaluation re-strategizing plan to then get on into it.
>>
>>33925839
Sure if youre reading left to right but try string it top to bottom then future would come first because it leads the present which leads the past, last. Here is your reading for providing three facts;

Because you plan to block fate
You wont listen to me in your past
Which leads your appreciation *now*

It is now too dark for quotes from a true goddess so good she can always quit and never not be needed
>>
AQ
I have a weird question
So my dick is pretty big. Pretty sure over 8 inches bone pressed when i'm super hard and perhaps using spiritual techniques i learned on my own and quite thick to
The other day i saw my crush with this short fat guy. I know she likes big dicks so i thought the only reason she'd be with him is his dick
I asked my tarot if my dick is bigger. It said yes.
I asked my tarot if she remembers that my dick is bigger, it said no, that she thinks he is bigger because she somehow underestimates her memory of my size
Can someone confirm or deny my findings?
>>
>>33925965
Hmmm, it seems like putting this out into the world somehow shifted her consciousness into realizing the truth. I know she is being gang stalked, i'm not insane or easily fallen into delusion but she is a rare case where it's actually true Some extremely weird files were somehow remotely downloaded on my computer when she visited my home, but she couldn't have done this herself. Like something is trying to tell me something.
I don't know what hunts or why but i have my theories.
And there are forces trying to separate us as well
>>
>>33925754
q:
What does SM think of me?
>>
>>33926014
I think they are going to leave her alone out of respect for me. Even ETs respect me since i have powerful allies
>>
>>33925905 >>33925959
I don't have free time to read these.
Try to find me next thread.
>>
>>33922684
>
I agree with you that China is very dystopian. I'm not a communist, not even a socialist by the way. I'm only interested in Marx as a theory and critique of capitalism in order to analyze and understand how a capitalist economy generates inequalities. I was once interested in the history of the Soviet Union during my history classes in high school. However, I studied English and German literature and never really returned to that subject again. But the Cold War era - and the cultural, ideological and economic enmity between the United Staes and the USSR - is certainly fascinating to study. And as I said: Yes, present day China is horrifying. I'm totally opposed to an authoritarian government and the degree of surveillance there and state oppression is alarming.

I'm not a revolutionary certainly, not a orthodox Marxist, not even a Marxist period. But I read Marx and studied him and learned from him. I'm probably a Post-Marxist - like Foucault and all the French poststructuralists.
>>
>>33925907
They said “are seething around it” maybe there is eight of them? Or seven active ones.

Looks like the dreamcrusher and shaddow who gains power off being called the oldest “woman” predating the creation of gender??? And the fates which, yeah confirm that and I will give you a name for each of them over div but if thats wrong all they had to say to me was “we seeth” so yeah the direct quote is

“Are seething around it”

Their fppf is;
Plans to be patient
Was good at directing
Is possessive and frustrated.
Will be patient.

i tried to read their number but I got a lot of different numbers but the last number I read into the numbers. the cards summerize your patrons as Hope, Holy Truth, Peace, Predication, Vital Hunger, Freedom, Stubborn Perfection and Sensuality in like what they are like how they think of themselves who they are to you.
>>
>>33926066
Well I am sure if you want to be found you will with the questions you ask but its

Vs
And I ended with

Which works best for me
>>
The Tab is still open.
>>33926104
and?
Do you want to do a 3-card layout reading using major-arcana?
You can just go ahead if you're trying to demonstrate something.
I'll link back to it itt in the next thread.
>>
>>33926039
oh so now I am SOOO left on read that youre taking time out of your busy busy schedual, to telll me you didnt need read my clever bs? Hah well thanks I appreciate you too basis theory anon who shows up on time to claim on fatal kills. Let me know if you can last a week in high heels or want to drive horses instead
>>
New Thread
>>33926169
New Thread
>>33926169
>>
>>33926148
I understand nothing right now but I'm trying to get some sense out of this
>>
>>33926139 with a quarter to spare

Are you asking if I want to create a spread with you or are you offering to do a reading for me? I’d be open to either
>>
>>33926148
I read everything she ever wrote to me and I replied. This doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>33926180
Babsically I am accusing him of being Q and killing a fate
>>
>>33926181
you contacted me.
whatever you want.
>>
>>33926148
As I understand it: She thinks I wasn't respectful enough of her time and I didn't heed what she told me. I read her messages but I did not act according to her wishes. I disrespected her boundaries even. She feels disrespected. She also thinks I'm a very theoretical guy but pokes fun at me by calling me "basis theory anon", implying that my theoretical knowledge is more basic and not really in depth, trying to ridicule me a little bit? And showing up in time to claim on fatal kills? Yes there was drama but she doesn't empathize with my own trauma and self-proclaimed status of victimization - and I was victimized by someone else - because she feels I don't empathize enough with her? Saying that I should show whether I can last a week in high heels simply means that I don't know what it is like to be a woman? And driving horses - interesting that the verb here is "drive" and not "ride" - is a symbol of masculine power? Horses can be linked to male sexuality
>>
>>33926191
Oh shit sorry I was replying to someone else who was like >>33926066

Here is your reading;
She is very attracted to you amd while she can work on a practical level with just you two shes not ready for a family with you. She doesnt have the inner strength for it.
She doesnt realize if that hurts you
But if you told her she would know and acknowledge it
>>
>>33925754
Can you ask the divinity why it is I had so much taken from me?
>>
>>33926194
What does this mean? Being Q and killing a fate?
>>
>>33926216
>She is...
Who?
>>
will she ever fall in love with me?
>>
>>33926216
Thanks for your reading, Babylion. It resonates with me
>>
>>33926241
>>33926148
>basis
>>33926215

Read the preceding posts. It is about a woman and what she thinks about me. Second post is my interpretation of the text I received by quintessential loathsomeness
>>
>>33926282
I mean the last post 215 is mine
>>
>>33926241
Sorry I thlought you meant SM read everything you wrote and replied?
>>
>>33926221
It is too late to ask now would but the card I pulled said because you are a rich child.
>>
>>33926296
Is that her speaking channeled through you? It will take me time to analyze this post - and there is a lot I need to learn about, I guess

What technique do you use here? Are these voices in your head?
>>
>>33926301
yes I read everything she wrote and replied.

She didn't reply to my last messages
>>
>>33926282
Soorry ignore me I get posts confused lol
>>
File: 1673748546489552.jpg (63 KB, 900x900)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>*Golf Clap*
>>
>>3392631sorry sorry I am like on my own train of thought here thank you for taking the time to analyze everything I said
>>
>>33926282
You told me >>33926216
>Here is your reading;
>She is very attracted to you
I replied "Who?" (here>>33926241)
now you want me read >>33926148 >>33926215?

is that correct?
>>
>>33926345
>https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

forget it. It was a reading for me, not for you.

But yes read if you want to know what this is all about
>>
>>33926340
wdym
>>
>>33926345
Oh sorry again That reading is for 33926282 not you I meant I was replying to you in the SOOOO read message. Sorry
>>
File: 1670972515396080.jpg (30 KB, 636x595)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>33926368
Just cheering ya'll on.
>Also.. I get random messages.
It comes off as "spam" sometimes.
>I scry with my third eye...
>>
>>33926375
Ots just my faiult for replying to the wrong person I get tired and like side tracked and I am on my phone so I dont find the post I am quoting as easy. Dont need to read my insulted insult or the listening anons interpretation of it

Just keep tell me what you want to know and I willl help you think if a spread for it, and do me a reading in major arcana if you wanted to
>>
>>33926375
Hey Babylion

do you mean that >>33926148
was not a read for me and my q about SM?

Does this mean that >>33926215
was my interpretation of a message that wasn't meant for me???

I am sooo confused now ???
>>
>>33926377
Trade?
>>
>>33926377
That's cool. I want to scry with my third eye too
>>
>>33926394
It was not a message meant for you but I appreciate very much that you read into it and tried to understand, my bad reply bubble organisation
>>
File: Stone hearted..png (1.92 MB, 1024x1024)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>33926398
>Q?
Will I find my halo?

>don't laugh.

>>33926399
Practice.
>>
>>33926403
Yes I misread it of course because I thought it was about me and her and that you were channeling her somehow lol
>>
>>33926270
Uhhh it says because you get money from your parents, as she is feeling incomplete and fears change then you might have shot with her
>>
>>33926407
What will I dream about tonight?
>>
>>33926407
You will find your halo because of good timing, when you are playing it safe, as you balance your ambition with diligence
>>
>>33926459
And as you are patiently waiting for it
>>
File: 1673914389104002.jpg (83 KB, 958x1024)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>33926443
>9 Hermit rx
>56 Seven of Swords
>15 Devil rx
Seems like you may have some interesting thoughts while drifting away in dream land.
>Loneliness, Deception, freedom
So it could mean you will have a liberating dream.
One where you may seem to feel lost. But it is a trick.
As you are in your driver's seat.

>>33926459
>>33926467
Ty
>XX
>>
>>33926477
Judgement back at uu . Thnx
>>
The had her buried behind the rose hedge.

A troupe of actors/comedians drunken in the park. On the outskirts of some village fiesta. Everything has become peripheral. The center doesn't hold.
>>
They had a razor hidden in the strawberry. Malicious evil exists.

O sound of leaves rushing to their early graves
>>
Gotta be more dorect that that and it will be with L’s grace if at all
>>
>>33926596
Direct than.
>>
>>33926596
>
Hey who is L?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.