[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome. The purpose of this general is to show you how to use your own wonderful human imagination to achieve your every desire.
The world and all within it is man’s conditioned consciousness objectified. Consciousness is the cause as well as the substance of the entire world. So it is to consciousness that we must turn if we would discover the secret of creation. Knowledge of the law of consciousness and the method of operating this law will enable you to accomplish all you desire in life.

The Main Concepts:
>Imagination creates Reality
>Assumptions harden into fact
>Consciousness is the only Reality
>Feeling is the Secret
>Prayer, Living in the End/In the Wish Fulfilled (remaining Faithful to your Idea)
>You are the Operant Power
>There is no one to change but Self (Self-concept)
>Thinking Fourth-Dimensionally (Time is an Illusion)

>Can I manifest ___?
Yes! Creation is finished.

>Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
pastebin.com/yXqanLu6

>The Simple Technique
pastebin.com/0v2Pf0EE

>Who is Neville Goddard?
Neville was a mystic who taught the Bible as a parable of the human psyche — a great psychological drama — and not a record of historical events.

Recommendations for beginners:
>Manifestation Manual (Core 5 Lessons & Lectures)
files.catbox.moe/9pp8pu.pdf

>Neville's Feeling is the Secret
>>Download
files.catbox.moe/rrsh2g.pdf
>>Read online
readnevillegoddard.com/feeling-is-the-secret
>>Audiobook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffNWoefuwPM

>The Creative Use of Imagination
www.globalgreyebooks.com/creative-use-of-imagination-ebook.html

—/ Extra resources /—
>Master Index
pastebin.com/Ne1Tms8S

>Library (Hemi-Sync included)
mega.nz/folder/Ns9mhDSC#iKKxSnq5EoG_GxYLeylrSg

>>Previous Thread
>>33911180
>>
>>33917655
Thanks for baking
>>
Manifestation and synchronicity might be a result of your brain's quantum entanglement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1_GlpJTsys
>>
>>33917675
I've been experiencing more and more synchronicities lately, and they're getting increasingly bizarre too. Like, on Sunday I was listening to a podcast that mentioned the Akashic Record, and later that same day my friend joked about the Akashic Record in a text. This is hardly the most common phrase, and neither of us had ever mentioned the term before in conversation before. I was pretty shook. This is just one example of many.
>>
>>33917695
I keep seeing the number 113 and synchronicities involving teeth
>>
>>33917695
when i ate mushrooms and found out that we are in fact all one, i kept seeing it everywhere
>>
>>33917666
Thank you for being here. Last thread went by quickly and didn't read a lot of posts.
>>
File: kolak i am you.jpg (10 KB, 315x499)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>33917713
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_individualism
>>
>>33917713
>we are in fact all one
What's your opinion of the vertiginous question? If we are all one, that begs the question of why I feel like I exist as THIS particular human at THIS particular moment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertiginous_question
>>
File: 1674535181268606.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>33917740
I can't give you an absolute answer, but here's my take, which can change at any moment:
Since we are "I am", or consciousness, god, whatever you wanna call it, we are everything at all times, everywhere, etc.
But that means that there are LOTS of us, in fact, infinite instances of ourselves, and what gives us that feeling of WHY I AM THIS PARTICULAR HUMAN?
I would say: because it's still "alive", the story of this human is still going on, you are still "here" passing the threads on the cloth everyday, every single moment, witnessing its journey, from beginning to end.
What i've noticed is that from one instance to another, the passage is very subtle and smooth when it happens. And coming from this psychedelic background, speaking from experience the feeling of yourself as something greater, infinite, boundless, open to all possibilities is very natural and familiar, just like the changing of states, this is another one, when you broaden your scope of consciousness and can see through many things.
>>
>>33917655
I've had a persistent desire that I believe hard to manifest and I tended to notice that my friends would coincidentally discuss factors related to what I wanted to manifest, speaking from a perspective where it is a present unthinkable possibility.

I then last night tried to manifest something I normally don't; something equally hard for me to imagine but completely unrelated and then I found that when I spoke to my friends tonight, they were discussing things related to what I intended to manifest as though it were an impossibility of which I agreed with them within the discussion based on my 3D understanding.

Based on my understanding, I assume both cases are successful manifestations of my current mental state. But I find it difficult to figure how I should proceed past this since while I mentally accept it, I sometimes fall backwards into lingering doubts. Would it be best for me to not analyze my desired result or think of it in daily life and simply train myself to only see/feel the result when I go for manifestations as I fall to sleep?
>>
File: 0x0.jpg (310 KB, 2709x1269)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>33917790
>is still going on
Also remember that when i say it's still going on, its solely from the perspective of yourself here watching and playing with this story. The creation is already finished and it implies the existence of every single possibility already documented by yourself, or "god" as a mechanism of existence.
>>
>>33917799
Always remember that thoughts doesn't mean nothing untill you add "I am" to it, because you are higher than these things. They have no substance whatsoever and its up to you to decide which ones are beneficial for you. You don't need to fight "negative" thoughts, nor try to react them as if you were startled by them. You remain neutral and you set intent, you remain focused. With time, you'll notice these kind of things being less and less present, this is a signal of a trained mind.
>>
File: .....png (529 KB, 604x419)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>33917713
>were all in fact one
>we forget everything anyway when we experience this life so theres no learning or something
>willingly create a world full of suffering and fucked up things to experience worst shit when there's no reason for it, since you can just create infinite realities of bliss, can even add challenge in other ways than unfair bullshit to feel acomplishment.
I just can't buy the we're all one stuff. I agree that we are part of god which probably is the infinite. I have no idea of how it works but reading NDE's doesn't give the idea that you go back to "one being" it's more like feeling connected with other people. You see your family etc.
pic related, why would we willingly ever choose that? theres infinite possibilities and we want to experience that stuff?
>>
>>33917834
So whether I hear externally the thoughts of others or internally my own doubts, I should just let it casually pass, attributing the same non-value to both then? Not genuinely either fighting or taking them into account.

That's what I'm interpreting from what you're saying at least and it feels right. Thank you for your advice. I'll proceed as such.
>>
>>33917834
In baghavada gita is arjun asking krishna what does it mean to be enlightened and krishna responds that you feel no joy from victory and no sadness from loss. The same thing is described in vipassana meditation that when negative thought or emotion arise do not ignore it but observe and dissolve and remain calm or you build conditions.
To think that muggle like you found out thing like this is literally miracle
>>
>>33917880
Hahaha
>>
Should I repeat the scene until I fall asleep doing it? I've been repeating it 3 times since it takes 30 minutes, then stopping and going to sleep since it keeps me awake.
>>
>>33917790
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q37UfNpCLs
>>
>>33917867
You need to experience it and see it for yourself. May it be from meditation practice or from psychedelic substances. The word universe is just a word, yet the universe encompasses many things, just like the "all is one" thing.
>>
>>33917740
Because of a lack of communication with the other parts of yourself. The closer you get to someone the less you feel like you are separate people.
>>
>>33917919
I wish Neville explained this better considering it is his main technique. You do not need to fall asleep actively visualizing, you need to visualize until you achieve the feeling of the wish fulfilled then fall asleep in the FEELING. Once you achieve the feeling, the visualization session is done, it did its job, and you can go to sleep. Remember visualization is just a tool to achieve the feeling of your wish fulfilled, that is your goal.
>>
>>33917867
>I just can't buy the we're all one stuff.
I had the realisation that all is connected entirely spontaneously when I was walking to school, maybe age 12-13. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of love for my fellow man and the realisation that if we all felt this all the time, no one would treat others poorly, or take advantage of one another, because we were all connected and part of the same whole. It makes sense there's not really an analogue for it but perhaps an analogue could be ants in a hive, they all work together and don't work against each other because they're all part of the hive, and there's no reason to fight one another at all, it would be fighting yourself. The spirit is very different but we do clearly all have free will, but also ignorance of the same oneness. I don't know if it's as simple as God wanting to try out horrible experiences, though who knows.
>>
>>33918064
Not that anon, but thanks, this helped things click for me.
>>
>>33918064
Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>33918064
Thanks for another anon
>>
>>33917695
>>33917675
That's weird. I've started LoA seriously like a week ago and I'm noticing synchronicities as well. When I think of something, they appear in some form later that day or so.
>>
>>33911531
No kidding, I do this, and not even because I consciously invented that strategy. Part of me really thinks I was manifested by my SP, even though that seems to contradict EYPO. As if she implanted herself in my mind, and now I have to do the rest by closing the distance.
True or not, it helps me thinking of my SP manifestation as inevitable.
>>
>MBT Immersive Binaural Beat Files
I just found these among my files and I remember downloading them from a link here. IIRC they were made by a guy who used to work on HemiSync.
But, I never figured out how you're meant to use them. All I understand from the PDF is that the file names indicate frequencies (sp), but I don't know which files should help me with SATS or other useful altered states.
Does anyone use them? Any impressions? Thanks in advance.

>>33911410
Essentially what >>33916491, to the point I questioned if I typed the post myself for a split second. I've gotten fantastic results with Focus 10 already, even with my Focus 12 game being weak as it was (is). And that was even with the supposedly "altered" tapes. Once I got to Wave III I got kind of lost and sped up as I wasn't interested. IMO the first two Waves are golden and you won't need much else.
>>
File: 744081.png (17 KB, 512x512)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Any advanced loa practitioners.
What mystical experiences have you had?
Just finished the law and the promise and found Nevilles experiences very interesting
>>
>>33919012
Lost tons of weight and had girls interests in me. Monkey pawed myself too when i forced manifestation, wrote my crush saying i love her but found out she is crazy as fuck and has this ssri look in her eyes so now I'm expecting something like her stabbing me. Tried to avoid her but she pops once in a while in my mind a i get scared. So now I'm only focusing on myself
>>
>>33919085
You are now thinking about her stabbing you again.
You are now basically manifesting it by thinking about it constantly.
>>
>>33919165
Yes but I can't help it. That's why I bocked her so I won't be reminded of this.
>>
>>33917655
Any tips on healing via Loa? Seem to have gastrointestinal covid again, nearly died last time, fatigue bloating diahhrea etc... done sigil for it but not sure how to be invisibly healthy in SATS...
>>
File: 1664936915436.jpg (1.59 MB, 2000x1250)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>33919325
Just imagine yourself being well. Don't focus on the illness or the absence of it, but in you being cured and doing things that you couldn't do when you're ill.
I used to have lots of pain and little energy so I imagined me running, carrying heavy shit and so on, doing things I "couldn't" do while being ill . One day I had to get the trash out because it was pickup day and the time when the trucks passed was near so I had to get it outside pronto. The pickup point is far from my house so there some walk to do and it was also raining. So I took the trash bags and ran like hell to get the trash on time for pickup and to stay the less time possible under rain. When I left the bags on the point it got me. It was all I had imagined. I was sore due to not being an athletic man but didn't hurt as it always did. It was the pain of exercise, not the pain of my illness. I was so fucking happy I walked under the rain with a smile on my face.
Don't focus on the illness or forcing to see its absence. Focus on what you would do and be is you weren't ill. Focus on that feeling.
>>
Do you guys ever feel the need to justify the manifestations? Like if you can intuit a logic behind the assumptions, you feel more consistently connected to it?
There is a physical outcome I am achieving, but I'm wondering if my logical justifications are helping or hurting my felt connection to it.
>>
File: 1659696960582.jpg (1.2 MB, 1080x1230)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>33919402
It could help, but is not ideal because you're searching or believing in something outside of yourself, the inner man, the I AM. It could help with small, "reasonable" things but what if what you need or want is not easy or reasonable? That leaves you being lukewarm, supposedly confident in I AM but still bonded to the world, to external causes, when there are no external causes.
I've been watching Edward Art video and I love how clear it sounds under his words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL1csxx-AZw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtQdtTyhaWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98D56fpFt_8
>>
>>33919402
Logic is limit in this sense. If could logically explain loa it would need alot of intelligence which i do not posses but i have seen explanation on pol by some scientist from 1920s who said that this reality is affected by our minds. Many also called it bullshit but so was mandelbrot at first.
>>
Which is the correct way to go about the LoA lifestyle?

>after doing whichever technique to achieve the feeling necessary, I’m accepting of but do not mind what the 3D shows me. “The 3D will catch up soon.”
Or
>after getting the feeling, I blatantly disregard everything the 3D shows me and grasp what I envisioned or affirmed as being immediately true, ignoring anything I see

The second options makes me feel delusional sometimes but I also wonder if the first option is drastic enough
>>
>>33919538
The 3D world reflecting your imagination is just a byproduct of living in the state of your wish fulfilled, you should live first and foremost in your imagination, and accept the materialization of your imagination in the physical world as a convenient bonus.

Why would you not want to do this? When you close your eyes you can be anywhere and do anything, so do it, and enjoy it, and let that be enough. The 3D world will reflect that, but you already have it, your true self already possesses your desire in the imagination which is the primary source of all things.
>>
>>33919587
for >>33917496
I can't focus on any damn thing
>>
Can I manifest things for other people? For example can I make another person healthier, or cure their illness, or even less severe things like make them taller or look better? Has anyone ever tried this, how did it go?
>>
>>33919673
I made my wife boobs bigger so I'm pretty sure you can do better things like cure others and so on.
>>
>>33919673
all your experience is your manifest domain
>>
I had terrible sleep last night due to anxiety for a math exam I was about to take today. Deep down I was so worried because during high school I was always so shit at math even with the studying I couldn't understand it all. Feels like it's mostly pointless anyways who uses most of that shit in real life? Anyways I ended up with less than two hours of sleep and a bad headache. I doubted myself last night and just told myself this morning that I CAN do it. Lo and behold I passed! Shitty because most of the shit I studied for wasn't even in the damn test. Just glad that's over. Thank you anons for keeping that doom and gloom mindset out of my head.

>>33917695
I was talking to my brother about the ladder expierment and an hour later I overhear a group of girls talking about a ladder. Then two hours after that I am studying for my math exam and one of the examples used to describe length was a ladder. Very interesting.
>>
My favorite technique is just repeating a couple of affirmations all day in my head until my reality shifts to my desired outcome. It’s always a little crazy when I look back and see how thing’s progress.

Remember, even when it seems everything is going wrong and your thoughts are focusing on the negative outcome, all you have to do is redirect your thoughts back to the positive outcome and keep your focus on what you want even in the midsts of what seems to be the dark. You are the beacon of light that your manifestations are looking for.
>>
>>33919538
#2 is like getting impatient for your chickens to hatch and busting open the eggs yourself
state-change is everything, your actions are nothing.
>>
Saturate your bandwidth
>Breath your intention
>Affirm/Speak your intention
>Visualize/Imagine your intention
>Act Out/as if your intention
doing all of them together is very effective at crowding out distractions and doesn't require you to get into some kinda trance first
>>
>>33917655
>Neville Goddard
>Never Got it
>ngmi
have we been bamboozzed again ;(
>>
>>33919860
>Neville Goddard
>Neville God Art
Holy based
>>
How do I know when I reach SATS?
>>
File: IMG_20221217_123343.jpg (58 KB, 673x453)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>33919840
Relatable
>>
>>33917740
Because God is schizophrenic
>>
>>33919842
So just be patient for the 3D to catch up? I’m still new at this so I’m unsure how long or short this whole thing is supposed to take
>>
Ok I now have a fit fighters body and incredible Tyson esque power in my left and right hands. Time to manifest myself into having an iron chin.
>>
File: prank.png (2.17 MB, 1500x830)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>33917740
>>
>>33919930
when you've done it right, when the 3d catches up isn't something you care about any more.
>>
How do I visualize making changes to my face and body? I know visualizations are supposed to be in first person so how do I see myself?
>>
File: 1674485264407494.png (1.24 MB, 1242x1394)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Yesterday i saw an old photo of my dad doing homemade pizzas for us.
Guess what:
He's doing homemade pizzas at this very moment after a long time. Ofc i helped him with the preparations this time.
>>
>>33920017
where does this come from? what is the name of the book? some examples are kinda uncanny and scary, why they give that feeling? its not like i'm scared about the content, its just how the visual feedback is presented.
>>
>>33920110
reminds me of the time I was writing an exam and the french national anthem started playing in my head, then out of nowhere my old french teacher was outside the examination room when I finished
spooky shit
>>
File: 1669089063458857.jpg (45 KB, 600x600)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Been getting some good fortune boys. LFG

WAGMI
>>
>>33920119
the guy's name is john paolucci. he used to publish his stuff on his own awesome schizo website, but i guess he got tired of maintaining it because he posts it to reddit these days. r/UniversalLine
i don't remember if that particular image was part of the "main document" ("I’m Lord Krishna Right Here", Version 5: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OhooQ6v-OVYX70qyboW5tSrYgBQ3pNOS/view?usp=sharing) or if it was a one-off he cooked up in response to a question in the sub
>>
>>33920145
https://web.archive.org/web/20171025010346/http://www.johnpaolucci.com/
old site got archived, for the curious. most prior versions of his "main text" are just gone, but some people have re-uploaded things like his old videos in various places.
>>
File: wagmi.jpg (42 KB, 496x310)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>33917655
I never post on LOA and I always lurk but I'm really close to manifesting myself with angel wings and superpowers.
>inb4 LARP
>inb4 schizo
I have no mental illness diagnoses before anybody asks.
I had a dream last night about a dove and a crow in the corner of my room aka two birds that are black and white.
If you wonder why that is significant I've been manifesting angel wings that one of the wings would be black and the other would be white.
wagmi friends I've manifested things that were similar in terms of impossibility as well before anybody asks.
>>
>>33919887
I'm wondering this too
>>
File: 1038860 (1).jpg (959 KB, 2000x1125)
959 KB
959 KB JPG
>>33920230
I'm going to manifest an agent to come to your astral realm meta-physic MasonHouse in black and white checker forms of different light bodies surrounded by replications of Saturn. It will be so real, so believable and they will coin you as My Messiah, Mr. Anderson. And do you want to know how it's real? Because you are going to Dream Evil.
>>
So I have continued experimenting with the "inside the skull" thing posted a few threads back and I think I have generalized the approach. There is a sort of mental vacuum feeling you can experience, I find it easy to feel when look upwards with your eyes, there should almost be a sort of sucking feeling inside your head, or rather inside your mind, and you can sort of amplify it at will. Within this "mental vacuum" feeling you can visualize extremely vividly, even while fully awake with your eyes open. It is an intense sensation, especially particularly exciting scenes, I got real anxiety from one of them while visualizing in this way, started sweating, heartrate elevated. It hasn't physically manifested yet but I felt a very sure feeling that it works, but it is definitely kind of exhausting. If it doesn't work I will come back and let you guys know.

Anyway, try looking upwards with your eyes, produce a sort of "mental vacuum" in your head and fill it with your scene, you will feel it very intensely if you can do it like I can.
>>
>>33920357
Also you don't need to keep your eyes pointed upwards, that's just a way for me to sort of grab the sensation of mental vacuum, after you have grasped it you can and keep the feeling with your mind, this isn't a physical sensation it is a mental one.
>>
>>33920357
thanks i will try, ive been interested in that technique since it was posted
>>
File: download.jpg (16 KB, 256x256)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>learned about LoA sometime last year
>never really put anything i learned into conscious activity until i tried to manifest sex with someone
>it works; just not in the way i expected, and plus i think that my manifestation led to my own sin?? it was a greedy manifestation ig because i was already dating someone and the result was not something i was ok with telling that person... so basically cheating
>i seem to have manifested a situation in which i sinned and was punished rightfully for it - i lost my partner at the time in a pretty shitty way to one of my close friends
>anyway, fast forward
>i get this sudden urge to hit up this chick i've been meaning to bang for a while
>she says yes and we schedule time to hang out
>leading up to the hang out, i perform some SATS sessions - imagining myself taking the condom off, imagining her room (which i'd seen before), etc. for a few days. I totally believed that this was what was to happen that friday night
>we hang out, things seem like they're about to lead to where i envisioned...
>she takes out her phone and shows me about this new dude she's been talking to and how fine he is etc....no we didn't bang

could it be that the manifestation I was seeking was clouded by other manifestations? I do not think i'm still being punished or anything - i have repented for those sins and truly believe myself to be saved from them. But i *have* been manifesting, through the use of sigils, an SP that i consider a long-term commitment that will have to play out over the course of years. That one seems to be working; we just had lunch the other day and it went really well. But she's gonna take forever to come back to me the way i want her to; so in the meantime, i'd like to swim in some guts. But my boy neville's method did not work for me on this one!!! does anyone have any guidance to shed on this situation?
>>
>>33920446
>blah blah blah
persist, retard
>>
>>33917655
i own and live in this house. i bought it myself. i helped my family fight their demons and i reunited my family together. i have enough money to help those that helped me when i needed it and i always help my community and those i relied on in darker times.
>>
>>33920496
>persist, retard
Kek. I gotta start using this
>>
>>33919687
Interesting, how much bigger? How did you imagine it?
>>
>>33920522
Desist, retard,
>>
Any psalm magic anons in here? I recall seeing one a while back.
>>
>>33919687
Gonna need a before and after pic
>>
I tried the tennis ball experiment, but instead I was given a kiwi fruit yesterday out of the blue, not a tennis ball. They're kind of similar. Is this my manifestation?
>>
File: 1672822273201338.jpg (103 KB, 500x449)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
I am loved, I am powerful.
I am eternal mind and boundless will.
I am in control of life, love, matter and spirit.

I love my life, I have everything I wanted, everything which is good to me. Only the good is true, my world is a lucid dream of which I am the master and it treats me well.

I am one with divinity, I am one with the world. Everything in existence is but an extension of myself, it knows what I desire, it soothes my worries and gives me ever increasing joy.
>>
>>33920446
>>she takes out her phone and shows me about this new dude she's been talking to and how fine he is etc....no we didn't bang
you got shit tested and failed lol that could have just been some random faggot from google images
>>
File: abmo1kb8iyj51.jpg (385 KB, 1440x1567)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
Beautiful women abound all around us. They're everywhere. And they're constantly thirsting for our attention. They want to be in our lives, become our girlfriends, approach us, and come home with us.
>>
>>33920119
If you are wanting a more complete view
>>
>>33920777
Checked. WGMI
>>
I had a bit of a traumatic past which still gets to me today. Am I better off shifting realities or can I make it so it never ever happened? I'm semi new to this, I've managed work and food but never something this big
>>
File: .png (303 KB, 700x902)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
https://r.nf/r/Subliminal/comments/zuvxjl/my_gift_to_this_community/
>>
File: 1590725718082.png (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Dubs and I win the contest
>>
Why is manifesting so comfy bros? I never expected life to be this easy. It’s so weird shifting to this new truth, that my life no longer has struggle that’s beyond fixing, that everything is in my power to change. So odd to think it’s this simple.
>>
>>33921014
so true! its mega comfy
>>
You guys are using the STEM part of your imaginations too, right?
>>
>>33919687
Based in doing the same
>>
>>33919085
What were your feeling/visualization techniques for moving into a state of weight lost?

I imagine stepping on and off a scale, reading a certain number, and focusing on the feeling.
>>
Will listening to music or podcasts during SATS affect my manifestation frens ?
>>
>>33920395
>Also you don't need to keep your eyes pointed upwards, that's just a way for me to sort of grab the sensation of mental vacuum
By that do you mean that feeling when your eyes are pulsating? When they aren't looking upwards.
>>
>>33920919
I'm unironically too low IQ to understand that manual. It is supposedly a booster but it's 40 minutes long.
>>
Well I passed the ladder experiment. Any other ones for me to test to build my faith as my ultimate manifestation is building up?
>>
>>33921255
Kind of, it is almost like your eyes are getting sucked into your head.
>>
>>33920357
Update: my SP flashed me intentionally, this absolutely works I can't honestly really believe it, she was even wearing almost the exact outfit I imagined, this was only a couple hours later and I got almost exactly what I imagined

The vacuum in your head is key.
>>
>>33920524
>Interesting, how much bigger?
Enough for me and for her to feel the difference and need to buy new bras. She has a great body but her chest was very pancakey and I wanted her chest to be more full and bouncy.
>How did you imagine it?
I just imagined talking and doing normal life with her but seeing her boobs bigger. How they now filled my hand, how they stand out under her clothes, etc. I don't do it anymore because I'm fine with her new size and they now bounce nicely when I fuck her, is great.
>>33921122
Grats on your nice bossomed wife bro! I want only the best to you!
>>
>>33921326
i just play it and my playlist–"bundled" it, if you will.

the Manual's too autist for me too, but he's from Germany so...
>>
File: david-lynch-the-art-life.jpg (459 KB, 2000x1500)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
Anyone else having trouble with the Surrender process?
It's the key to manifestation, and for little things like the ladder or getting a blowjob from an ex, it works quickly.
But it's the whole 'don't place emphasis on a turnout' the gets me. If I really want something, how do I convince myself I don't really want it/it's not that important - if then I'm demanifesting it by telling myself it's not important
>>
>>33917790
One sense I got from a "glitch" moment in reality I had was that we are all observing each other with the eyes of the Creator. We're all having our own stories but they look different from the outside with different perspectives.
>>
File: .jpg (103 KB, 1024x876)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>33921371
>>33920357
i will experiment on this.
many thanks, fren.

>>33921467
Stillness
>>
>>33917867
>theres infinite possibilities and we want to experience that stuff
Two answers there:

1. With LOA you can experience whatever you'd like. This becomes boring to people, some of the Anons have already noted it here when they become proficient manifestors- you want everything good but then it gets quiet.

2. When you get too powerful and knowing as a soul you get bored too. You opt for amnesia to experience everything again. When you do that you lose your agency and people treat you like crap.

3. Cycle repeats endlessly

This all makes sense when you know that spirits don't feel pain. When you don't have a body you rapidly forget how bad it can get down here. Then you do it and think "What the hell was I thinking??"
>>
>>33917655
I keep manifesting this girl I like (she keeps showing up in places I'm at, or she is already there before I get there) but I'm too much of a pussy to talk to her. What do?
>>
>>33917880
What is it with you wheel theorists thinking nobody else can reach the states you do via different methods?

LOA leads to enlightenment and ascension. Why would this be hard to believe? You are touching infinity here.
>>
>>33921206
Bump..
>>
>>33921467
You simply live without resistance. Imagine falling down into eternal void, you will never reach ground and you will always fall. You can either forever resist and suffer or you can accept it and surrender and enjoy your very long fall. This is also why you need to kill ego because ego wants to land on ground and find security.
If you understand
>>
>>33917880
>In baghavada gita
this nerd shows up often here kek
>>
>>33919930
What Anon here >>33920024 said- you are lusting for result and it's keeping your manifestation from working.

If you felt it set: relax, breathe, let it go. It will come.
>>
>>33921595
talk to her
>>
>>33921578
4. You made all of this up
>>
>>33921677
How?
Also. If I take too long to get over my bullshit, will I quit manifesting her? Or can I manifest her into waiting?
>>
>>33920777
Nice one Anon, thanks for sharing the joy :)

beautiful 7s too :)
>>
I have a job where I have enough money to buy my mother a house and she doesn't have to work no more.
>>
>>33920899
LilAnon here. I had a rough time of it too this go around and often have to wrestle with whether I should revise or flat out go back and fix it. The problem is I consider the things I went through to have made me a better person, and I wouldn't trade my understanding of LOA/I AM for anything.

You have a few options- you can heal yourself and get a better life from now, revise, or rewind. You can also do parts of all of it.

Good luck Anon- I believe you have found your power and will make a full recovery.
>>
>>33921014
>Why is manifesting so comfy bros
Because we are infinite. When we touch that nothing is impossible, or even requires any effort.
>>
>>33921467
Have faith in the process. Failing that you can hold on until you can't anymore- I've lost it at my manifestations before and said "Fuck it! I give up!"

A few days later it shows up.
>>
>>33921595
>but I'm too much of a pussy to talk to her. What do?
>>33921677
>talk to her
>>33921699
>How?
Geez Anon. You manifested her but didn't manifest the ability to talk with her?

She's not likely to bite your finger off. Go talk to her as a friend and see what happens.
>>
>>33921696
>You made all of this up
That's an interesting idea. That would suggest you think you know something about why we choose to be stupid. Care to share?
>>
>>33921595
If you're still too much of a pussy to talk to her then manifest your balls dropping again and giving you extra courage and drive.

Or just manifest her talking to you, whatever's easier.
>>
>>33921206
It'll just keep you out of focus during SATS. You can listen to music/podcasts at another time.
If you really want to, my advice would be lyricless sounds like classical music or bineural beats.

>>33921335
Anything you want.

>>33921699
Anon, you are not asking the right questions. Relax, and ask yourself: "what do I really want with her?" Be honest. Then go from there.
>>
File: selfconcept.png (157 KB, 1254x283)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>33921595
reminder to never skip I Am day
>>
>>33921847
Needed this
Thanks.
Any other tips for regaining confidence? I haven't kissed a girl in 15 years (today I'm 30) because I can't stop hating myself.
>>
>>33921595
>small talk relevant to whatever is going on
>name introduction
>hand number
>I'd love to get to know you better, send me a message sometime
Works for my retarded ass most of the time. You just have to fake confidence. Do whatever works for you, I believe in you anon.
>>
>>33921874
your old lack of confidence is nothing but the result of old conclusions.
conclude differently
>>
>>33921847
As I wrote these on sticky notes, I started crying. Fuck... How long have I been broken? Thanks
>>
To repent means to rearrange your entire way of thinking, feeling and being in order to forsake that which is wrong

Sin is a failure by a person to take an action that one "ought to do", and that is within ones power, and when attentively and willfully done, it is considered to be a sin.
>>
>>33917675
thoughts on angel numbers?
>>
I keep having intrusive thoughts of a terrible thing during SATS and I’m worried it’ll manifest if I don’t get rid of it. What can I do? It doesn’t happen each time I do my scene but it’ll happen like 25-30% of the time and it’ll kill all the positive feelings in my session
>>
>>33921802
>Go talk to her as a friend and see what happens.
What do I do when she finds out I'm an autistic virgin? Will she find out?
>>
>>33922067
Maybe she likes autistic virgins. Manifest that into reality.
>>
>>33922067
The most legitimate advice on how to act towards women I have ever heard was from comedian
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vK0f6Ae8tBQ
>>
How do I know what I am manifesting is truly right for me? In another sense how do I manifest a life I want when I feel apathetic and unsure what I truly want?
>>
>>33922067
Original Anon- nothing wrong with being an autistic vigin. Almost everyone assumes what other people will like or not about them. When I was hanging out with an occult group we had a pickup artist join us and tell us how he did his thing. One of the best pieces of information he gave us IMO is that people decide in the first few seconds whether they will fuck a person if they get the opportunity. The rest is dressup and peacocking.

So don't assume you know what's going on in her head- talk to her and see if she likes you. If the answer is not a flat no go the fuck away then your chances are good.
>>
>>33922146
Know thyself. It's hard but worth it- that's really the hard part of manifestation, getting things is easy. Finding yourself? lil harder
>>
If I have ocd and get hung up on one particular bad thought/scenario for months, how should I handle that?
>>
Made $400 in passive income profits this month off my crypto portfolio in a 100% APR yield farm, compounded weekly, off a small principal (less than $2k). The farm ends soon so I'll switch my cryptos to another yield farm on the same DEX that gives 1000% APR, but compounded daily. So I know I'll make at least $4k this next month, but most likely more cause of the daily compounding. I'm manifesting generational wealth and abundance into my life off crypto passive income. Already looking through real estate catalogs for luxury houses in the mountains or beachside that I'll be able to afford once I "make it".

>>33920777
Basado
>>
>>33922095
That's a great vid, I recommend those same steps to others but most people don't want to make the effort or are afraid to fail.

Sad, it's really that easy.
>>
>>33922067
Unless you're a creep, and I mean, a REAL creep, being a shit person intentionally, she won't care.
I was a turbo autistic before. Not ugly but far from being handsome. Had plenty of chances of having relationships and even just fucking no strings attached but never "got" to have them or do it. The problem was me but not as "I was a turbo virgin and the girls caught that and rejected me" but more like a "that girl has given me all the fucking signals of wanting to have something with me and I did fucking nothing waiting I don't know what".
>>
>>33921326
same here. that shit manual doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>33922169
She's complimented my appearance multiple times, has given me signals, has initiated conversations (that I dip out of). I'm pretty sure she likes me. My issue is my lack of experience. If I'm right and she wants to start a relationship, I'm kinda screwed. I don't know how to make out, I don't know how to haxe sex, I don't know how to be a function adult male (unemployed, technically disabled but not on disability, can't hold down a job). My life is rough...
>>
>Dear diary
Tfw I woke up like 25% of the way last night, automatically started meditating, for some reason started chanting/singing "Hallelujah" and ended up in the most beautiful place I've ever been. Felt so out of place with how perfect the world around me was and how far I was from that perfection. I had to open my eyes and come back to my body with how intensely perfect it was.
>>
>>33922260
>that girl has given me all the fucking signals of wanting to have something with me and I did fucking nothing waiting I don't know what".
That's been my issue. My dad took me to a bar and saw what happened when a girl hit on me... He told me that I don't believe I deserve good things, acd he was right. I freak out when good things happen to me.
>>
I know I am in the right state, I just know it, I am literally orgasmically sure. There must be some sort of sexual connection to all of this, these feelings of ecstasy are literally orgasmic, like I am absolutely sure the mechanism here is sexual in nature. You are fucking and impregnating the physical world with your imagination and it gives birth to your wish.
>>
>>33922309
>She's complimented my appearance multiple times, has given me signals, has initiated conversations
Good
>(that I dip out of)
Not good
>My issue is my lack of experience
We all lack experience Anon- some people date one person, marry them and that's it for their life. It's different for dating each person too so there is no template for a perfect relationship. Being afraid of failure is not weird but if you never do anything then you automatically fail. Take a chance.

>I don't know how to be a function adult male (unemployed, technically disabled but not on disability
Use LOA to get disability if you have one. They make it deliberately hard but you can do it, just be polite and keep showing up. If you don't have a perm disability(or even if you do?) use LOA to become more functional.

I'll let you in on a secret- most people do terribly at adulting. If you show up and provide even just a little value you are doing better than most.

Try. Believe. Become. The alternative is a life of fear and isolation. That's an option too.
>>
>>33922146
If you desire something then it is right for you. Remember, everything you desire is just God having a communion with you.
>>
>>33922391
If she's at the party I'm going to tonight, I'll talk to her. Should I apologize for my past behavior? Should I tell her she makes me nervous ("I'm sorry for being weird, I've been going through some stuff. Also you seem really cool and you're really pretty, and I kinda can't handle it")? Or is that revealing too much?
>>
Decided to put some of this stuff to the test

>went out yesterday
>imagined myself sitting at the back of the bus
>bus arrives and I get on
>back of the bus was empty
>cool, but that wasn't anything to crazy
>decide to take it up a notch
>"screw it, I'm not getting off this bus until a cute girl gets on"
>my vision of the girl becomes blurry
>fuck
>"okay, let's try to make the image clear"
>think of what I like in women
>"why do I keep imagining her being really tall?"
>cute girl who's really tall and has short hair gets on (I love girls with short hair)
>decide that's too vague
>"how about a girl who reminds me of my ex"
>use a video she sent to me months ago of her on the bus, wearing black, hair in a bun, wearing glasses as reference point for the visual image
>let's make her a bookworm though, I like nerdy girls so she has to be reading a book
>bus comes to a screeching halt
>girl comes running and gets on, almost misses the bus
>HOLY SHIT SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE MY EX
>felt like someone punched me in the gut
>wasn't wearing black or had her hair in a bun though and wasn't reading
>get off and go back home
>today had a job interview so I took the bus again
>get on, take a seat, look up
>HOLY SHIT
>girl who looks just like my ex, wearing black, has glasses on with her hair in a bun READING A BOOK
>think to myself "damn, I've been thinking a lot about women"
>go to job interview at a grocery store
>THE ENTIRE PLACE IS PACKED WITH WOMEN

I need to take this shit to the next level yo
>>
>>33918064
wow i finally get it now
>>
>>33922490
Use your best judgement and be yourself. It wouldn't hurt to let her know that you have had some things going on(lets her know things may be changing in a positive way) and that you appreciate her and enjoy being with her(everybody loves that). Patience is a thing though, don't pour your life story out unless she already knows about it. Have faith that things will go well and do your best- that's the best recipe for success.
>>
Holy shit.

Let me preface this by saying I'm a 5' 10" stocky manlet. Decently built, but probably not on par with someone whos been working out for 6 months consistently. I've been sleeping pretty late and my diet hasn't been the greatest, I expected to stop growing by 19.

I'm 20 now, and I've started manifesting getting taller. Before bed, during the day, about as often as I can. Recently, I measured myself and found I've gotten a centimeter taller. I went to the doctor to check, got referred across a few times. Sure enough, got the estimation that my growth plates would lock at about 25 (they checked bone age).

Bros... Manlet bros... manifesting bros... WAGMI. Gonna start going to bed regularly and dieting properly. Will be helping any brother that wants to get taller.
>>
>>33922565
Nicely done Anon. Just imagine what you will do tomorrow.
>>
Please help me asap
>>33922635
>>
>>33922649
>all that schizo/divisive babble on quoted post
fuck off
>>
>>33922640
This is all thanks to anon who posted on here that manifesting shouldn't be so serious, it should be fun. Decided to follow that post and "challenge" myself so to speak.
>>
>>33922709
Well done Anon- that was actually me :)
>>
>>33922722
No way!! Well, thanks for the inspiration, you gave me that little push I needed to apply myself
>>
>>33917655
Question for LOAers
if belief truly does shape reality, then how do you explain this: for the past 4 years I have been convinced that my teeth are falling apart. I have lived as if my teeth were about to fall out. But when I went to the dentist recently I found out that all of my teeth are perfectly fine and that I have 0 cavities.
If belief shapes reality, shouldn't my teeth have been in bad shape by virtue of me believing it AND living as if it were true?
>>
>>33922061
Same. I've been putting it off but I might learn therapy techniques for dealing with intrusive thoughts. Have been way too lazy with it but I REALLY should just dedicate a weekend to learning the techniques.

>>33922371
>I am literally orgasmically sure. There must be some sort of sexual connection to all of this, these feelings of ecstasy are literally orgasmic, like I am absolutely sure the mechanism here is sexual in nature.
Feel like that sort of depends on what you're going after.
>>
>>33922764
I've had the opposite. There was a dentist who told me my teeth were falling apart and if I ignored going to a dentist in the next year they would fall out. I went to a dentist 4 years later and now they're fully fixed. Never once fell out
>>
>>33922765
>Feel like that sort of depends on what you're going after.
I almost came visualizing receiving a text lol
>>
>>33922708
I’m being 100% serious unfortunately…. Read earlier 2 linked posts of mine…
I’m a “brokie”…(fuck that scam artist porn producer though)

I’m not even going to respond to any of the replies to this post. I’ll almost certainly read them though. Read my post I just made in the nobody thread to find out why… I’ll probably not post on frenscgan, 8 Kun(it won’t let me suddenly on fringe something about a proto membership?) , cry cafe, 8 Chan moe etc . It’s all useless probably …

I mean it this time.I wish I didn’t kind of

2 posts so this will either be the last or second to last post of mine……..
>>
>>33922836
>I almost came visualizing receiving a text lol
A text from someone you want to have sex with? Or someone else
>>
>>33922990
Yes, but I can do it with money too, or anything else. The feeling comes without a necessarily sexual context.
>>
How to conciliate the law of attraction with the will of the other. Supposing two people try to manifest the same thing, what happens?
>>
>>33922764
The tricky part about beliefs is that you can have deep beliefs you are unaware of. You can also hand control of your beliefs to others.

Another possibility here is this: when did you learn about LOA?
>>
>>33922764
Belief isn't enough you have to imagine it too. And also it could be your desire for healthy teeth
>>
I'm skeptical and it's not because it all sounds too good to be true and I'm a perma doomer but I've had multiple spells over the years trying this and for me at least, nothing works.
>nobody gives a fuck anon
Yes I know but I have some other capabilities, I'm a good remote viewer and used to take part in an old jewtube show where I would see inside envelopes and I was one of the best at it, the process with that is several steps along the way from manifestation techniques.
Before I'd start I would put an empty piece of paper in front of me and rather than try and look inside the envelope mentally, I would be mentally looking at the piece of paper in front of me a few minutes into the future, at a point after the envelope has been opened and I've written down what's inside it.
My imagination is wild, it can be totally paralysing for my real life, I have worlds built in my head I have been working on for years that have consumed a lot of my adult life, my iq has always tested mid 140s.
And I can't manifest shit, the sleep technique, an old attachment/detachment cycle routine I once tried, using physical notes, using spoken mantras etc. All failed and I haven't even been attempting anything outrageous.
>>
>>33922764
Most likely another more potent belief of yours contradicted that belief. If you believe you are attractive, or that you are generally healthy, or some other belief that generally contradicts your teeth falling out, it can block it. Even something as simple as "I look like my father." would do it if your father has perfect teeth. This is why knowing what you currently believe is just as important as any new beliefs you want to adopt.
>>
>>33923185
Can you imagine with that incredible imagination of yours a world where you can do this?
>>
>>33923040
Interesting, I guess it got connected in your mind somewhere.
Personally, I try to imagine my ideal life which does involve sexual activity, so I don't really get horny at the other stuff, but it's part of it.
>>
>>33923185
Hey Anon, it sounds like you can manifest- your example with the note is about book perfect and many of us here probably wish we could do it.

Why don't you give some examples of what you tried to get and how, we may be able to help. For my part I was a natural manifester even as a kid, but it took me going through hell and high water to get taught LOA method.
>>
By analyzing your failures you can understand what you subconsciously assume about yourself. What obstacle is within you that causes the physical obstacle? Find out, tear it down, and try again. Still obstructed? Keep digging until you find the final obstruction. Repeat until your wish is in your hands.

Just know that this work is all mental. Stillness and serenity is all that is required in the physical world, it is within your assumptions that all of your obstacles exist.
>>
>>33922614
Any of you guys out there who have had success as well as this anon has my attention. Anon, have you just been living in end or have you also looked into scripting or other techniques?

Have any of you used hypnosis as well as subs? I am using the booster that was dropped on reddit with a subliminal. Thanks, wagmi
>>
>>33922764
did you WANT your teeth to fall out? probably not. LOA is about wants, not beliefs.
>>
>>33923091
Hmm well I knew a bit about it before I started worrying about my teeth. You may be onto something with the deep beliefs though, as when I was a kid I never had any cavities while my brother has like 4. Made me think I had the strongest teeth in the world. Wasn't until later that I worried.
>>
>>33923313
It's late here and I have things to do early but tomorrow I can be in the thread.
>>
>>33923099
But doesn't desire imply a lack of faith? Meaning it wouldn't work for LOA?
>>
>>33922765
>I might learn therapy techniques for dealing with intrusive thoughts.
i learned this method from a Duncan Trussel episode, and it worked great for me:
personify (demonify) those thoughts. pretend they are evil spirits and cast them out. realize they have no power, and are just feeding on your negative energy. realize you have the power to simply make them go away

a lesson i learned from a therapist which i dont like as much, but may work for you
picture yourself sitting by an apple tree next to a river. pick an apple from that tree. the apple has your negative thoughts written on it. throw that apple in the river.
>>
>>33923435
You are overthinking some gay shit and what you wrote does not make sense to me. Just understand everything yourself. People do not need to tell you everything that would mean they ads imposing their gay logic onto yours and yours is already perfect.
>>
>>33917666
>>33917730
Yeah thx man, jannies hammered me with the 1 month for telling a pedo to kill himself
>>
>>33922934
I will only help you with meat.
>>
>>33923185
I have some good news for you - you're manifesting already! In fact you've demonstrated to yourself that it works.

> it all sounds too good to be true
Congratulations - you have manifested that this is all too good to be true.

>I'm a perma doomer
Congratulations, you have managed to manifest the world and reality that you have been expecting.

Good job on your manifestations - but if you don't mind a bit of friendly advice, I'd suggest working on something better.
>>
>>33923185
>I’ve never seen or read Harry Potter but pic related speaks volumes
First, start believing that your imagination is real, and that anything experienced in imagination is just as real if not more real than the 3D reality, when you decide it to be. This may take some time but persist. Next, imagine having a conversation directly with your subconscious. Ask it questions and let the answers from your flow out of your mind. Give it some sort of form, let it arise naturally if you want. For example, I imagine mine as a female/feminine entity since the subconscious is seen as the feminine part of one’s being in esoteric literature and whatnot. The conversation doesn’t have to be in language, you can communicate through feeling, images, whatever. The choice is yours and should be based around what feels comfortable to you.

See this form of your subconscious not only as a very close friend but also like the other you that is directing the workings of your observable reality in the background. Feel the power that a being with such an ability would have, then realize that this power is yours as well, since your subconscious is a part of you that makes up your totality.

Doing this will help you trust not only in the process and perception of time delay with manifestations (you can ask question about manifestation status), but it’ll also help you to trust yourself, conscious, subconscious and all other parts. Realize the power and divinity that you have. Give yourself the ability to do so. I hope you see what I’m getting at and that this makes sense. The imagination is a very powerful thing.

this can help boost confidence in other areas of life, since when you begin to see the experiences you have in imagination as real, the perceived struggles of the world pale in comparison to the you in your imagination that has experienced what other worlds have to offer.

Don’t give yourself psychosis btw, there is a method to the madness as so to speak.
>>
>>33922708
>>33923518
don't reply to him, he's a retard who shitted up the thread a couple of threads back.
>>
>>33922934
>he doesn't have free range chickens
Lol
Lmao

Also, fuck you for insinuating they're treated improperly. I spoil them every day with fruits and veggies and they shit me out ostrich sized eggs, which is the healthiest food item a human can put in our bodies.
>>
>>33923361
I've tried self hypnosis before, I think it works very well. Especially for things like confidence and self image. Haven't tried scripting, but I hear it works wonders for relationships and attaining goals. Might try that next.
>>
>be me a week ago
>a lazy bitch who hates himself and copes with it by playing vidya and cooming all day
>was fairly chubby but not fat more like had some flab
>find this general
>learn to stop hating myself
>stop playing vidya and stop wanking
>start exercising
>arms have gotten noticably bigger
>my chub has vanished and I can see abs
>I can feel the power of God in my hands as I throw punches as I shadowbox with pretty good speed
>will join a boxing gym very soon
Literally just in four days. I'm going to be a monster in a year. I'm genuinely still in disbelief at how fast this worked. I just love seeing all the success stories bros. Keep them coming.
>>
>>33923638
Week is not enough but anyway good start. Imagine yourself ripped.
>>
>>33923629
Yeah, I have heard great things as well, but I should have specified. I meant with regards to height increase. Have you tried hypnosis tapes? There are the tapes by the one Italian woman whos name I cant recall.

Which ones have you used for self image and confidence?
>>
>>33923677
I know a week is not enough that's why I imagine how crazy I will be in a year or a few months. I genuinely feel so much stronger right now. Thank you all.
>>
>>33917695
Same for me, I had a friend I haven't seen or spoken to in almost a year, few weeks ago I was talking about him to a person who knew said friend and when I turned around guess who I saw?
Another one I just find funny: I was listening to a random vid while walking in the street, almost no one around, at one point I hear "there's a femoid behind you!" And I turn on reflex only to see a random woman that popped out of no where lol.
>>
>>33922764
"the way the world is" and "what i will/think the world to be" are, for conventionally-informed minds, separated. insulated. they believe the one does not effect the other in any direct way, and confirmation of that is what they get.
breaking this paradigm of belief, habit of thought, is a major part of the process of getting the law to 'work for you.'
>>
>>33923468
>you are overthinking some gay shit
Very true my friend
>>
>>33923722
Just quick tip. If you will drink alcohol do pushup and situps next day once a hour, just so you will keep that fitness attitude. Alcohol gives you feeling of euphory and can burn you out for two weeks.
>>
>>33923789
Sounds interesting but I have no intention of drinking achohol. I already freed myself from the poison that is cola.
>>
>>33922371
Neville spoke frequently about creative acts as a sexual experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKXkCC81Jc

I've experienced this myself, though not frequently, in other states of consciousness. The greatest shift I've experienced to date came from a session that ended in a feeling of sexual completion.
>>
File: its that easy.png (21 KB, 600x160)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
It's that easy bros
>>
>>33922371
Conscious is masculine force that impresses upon the subconscious. Subconscious is the receptive, feminine aspect that express that which is impressed upon it
>>
File: 1674315162716972.jpg (62 KB, 700x368)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>33920446
Perhaps you are getting a lesson in not trying to use it to control/trick others behaviour? Or perhaps accepting that's not what your higher self truely wants for you.
>>
How does revision work exactly? Like say I want to undo years of damage from unhealthy choices like smoking and drinking, would I just generally convince myself by focussing on how it feels to be sober now or do I have to go back and undo years of individual memories? I also thought of trying to warn my younger self somehow.
>>
Can you provide any examples of successful revisions you've done?
I have some very embarrassing and painful memories I want to undo
>>
I copped 2 Goddard books recently but i have yet to manifest myself into reading them
>>
>>33922067
If you want it to, it will only intensify her desire for you. "Women love virgins, ESPECIALLY autistic virgins." Imagine a woman who's incredibly turned on by the idea of who you are, you're her exact type, and she can't describe why she feels that way except to say that she does. Then imagine yourself after she comes over. "It's so crazy how much that turned her on!"

You decide the reality you want to live in
>>
>>33924186
Start small. Go back to the first time you started drinking, and then relive that moment as if you hadn't. And think of a memory or two, like a hangover, that was completely different because you didn't drink. Repeat constantly. See how you feel and whether it improves
>>
File: 70s Movie 9.jpg (2.01 MB, 2560x1440)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
>>33920777
checked!
>>
>>33922169
>people decide in the first few seconds whether they will fuck a person if they get the opportunity

More men need to take heed of this
>>
>>33922490
Never apologize. Ever.
>>
Had three girls fart today. Which is rare, but I am still complexed.
>standing in line at the gas station in the morning
>thick milf tense up her face
>then a satisfied smile
>seconds latter a musky sulfur smell burns my nose

>after work in market
>grabbing a jug of milk
>Mexican girl with her friends rubs her stomach
>leans forwards
>braps loud and the four giggle as the walk off

>at a dinner
>hostess dress like a goth girl with 80s punk bands teeshirt with patches
>big butt and thick
>sneezes but bends forwards and rips ass
>sounding like a high pitch bubbling
>red in the face and laughs to the cook
>who didn't knew that she farted

I know this is /x/ and not /d/ but never under utilize simple mantra's and quick visualization. It is insane how strong this shit is.
>>
I had some serious women flirting with me over the weekend. It’s been awhile and I deserve it. Extremely attractive. Gonna keep at it
>>
>>33924529
What's interesting about this Anon is a big deal is made about how people shift realities to their manifestions...yet here you are manifesting in the same space as the rest of us but we get the results we want as well.
>>
>>33924547
What did you do? I am a novice and learning.
>>
>>33924638
I’ve been doing the gateway experience since October and have been having lots of synchronicity like thinking of someone and I see them or they call me. Happened a lot after the patterning session.
>>
>>33923428
If your worry had to do with mental illness- which it sounds like it did- I think there’s a general safeguard in the structure of reality where a certain type of negative thought is placed into its own virtual bubble, cut off from the Will. If you’re neurotic, try to feel the difference in tone between a ruminating dialogue and a deliberate affirmation. Most of the time, neurotic thoughts are cut off from the “feeling” of it being real, whereas a a deliberately chosen affirmation to evokes the feeling.
Put another way: living in the end of something negative looks like acceptance, or taking that outcome as the default, not constant intrusive thoughts.
This is one place I do believe Abraham Hicks might be one of the better LoA teachers- your unconscious mind already knows what you want, you’re just resisting it with your conscious mind. When you let go, accept, and move into a peaceful feeling, everything starts working itself out. When you get used to that being your default, that’s when you can move on to deliberate manifestation through the evocation of a particular positively oriented feeling/vibration.
>>
>>33924771
>your unconscious mind already knows what you want, you’re just resisting it with your conscious mind
This- your conscious mind is designed to do things you don't like in order to overcome survival challenges. In the right situation it's an asset and in others it's an anchor. We've reached the point where most of us are only using a hammer.
>>
>>33924592
Im brapanon, what I'm going to say sounds schizophrenic and crazy. I have a theory that we experience multiple realities at once, that conform into one reality we can make sense with the human mind. I had many mandala effects or reality glitches, some of the glitches happening in real time. Or reverting for a month than changing back. I also woke up in other incarnations of the somebody or different "timelines". What I noticed is my other "selfs" were not as developed or aware as the one typing this, and I took priority. But when I have awoken as my higherself, my higherself consciousness took priority with the perspective of that mind. What I mean about priority, is my awareness(the thing that sees and observes) identified with that higher "ego/mind/spirit/soul" and viewed itself as that being.

Its hard to explain, as I lack the words to describe it and yours and other anons definition of those words will change based on their beliefs and how they view the world. The one who experiences the multiple realities might be our subconsciousness/higherself/the part of us who is "asleep". While the awake self experiences the stream-line reality as a interactive story with a periodic timeline. This is not fact but a theory or a idea what could be happening or maybe its my own head canon.
>>
File: 1673905473601341.jpg (39 KB, 610x610)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>33924888
its not all that much of a schizo theory.
you see, if a cube is 3d and if you copy this cube you have a 4d cube or a tesseract, and this goes on to a 5d cube(penteract), etc...
at every instant, your "i am, your god essence, your consciousness is occuring in all of these possible states, like just stop and think a bit, you are sitting in a park and you can do so many things, you have so much choices to do after you stand up. you can run like a crazy man, start backflipping, shout and scream, remove your clothes, etc, you can do absolutely anything you want, and you'll be conscious of what you desire anyways, because that's the nature of reality. there will be a rendering of reality for anything you choose to do.
if you wanna jump, crash your car, remove your teeth, stab yourself, etc.
it's not schizo, all the realities exist at the same time and you are constantly seeing the reflections of your choices, desires, your "inner man" trying to figure things out and making something out of this life
>>
>>33924888
>my awareness(the thing that sees and observes) identified with that higher "ego/mind/spirit/soul" and viewed itself as that being.
This is what "updates the game" so to speak. I like to think of it as you character that can be changed based on intent and conscious awareness put towards it. Another way of describing and understanding Neville's idea of assuming the desired states to bring things into your observable reality or "updating the game".
>>
I've literally bet my life on LOA working. It's do or die at this point. I am going to succeed to provide for my family.
>>
File: unnamed.png (368 KB, 512x512)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>33925050
My friend, your attitude is good! Never be afraid to take risks in life! If you believe you will succeed then you will! Be true to your inner self and your mental state and assume the best will happen! Always believe in your inner potential, my friend, and never give up on yourself. I promise you that whatever your goal is you will obtain it if you keep your mind filled with your heart's desire! Believe in yourself and believe in the universe! We are all connected through the conscious mind. I see great things coming to you, my friend!
>>
File: 469.jpg (27 KB, 489x499)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Thanks God for the Jewish gf
>>
Some quotes from Introduction to Magic:
>The Secret of the Force consists in willing well, willing long, willing without ceasing -and in never yearning. Introduction to Magic, Abaraxas- Knowledge of the Waters
>If you want to pray, pray to your invisible self: it is the only God who can answer your prayers. The other gods hand you stones instead of bread.
>>
>>33925096
Thanks Neville.
>>
>>33925164
My friend, you are welcome! Always remember that you are the master of your reality! You are in control at all times! All you have to do is imagine your heart's desire in your mind and feel it as if it is already yours in the physical world around you! Believe that it is already so, and it will come to pass when the universe is in alignment with what you have imagined! This is the great law of manifestation, and you should always remember it! You are incredibly powerful, my friend, and the universe will match what is in your heart and mind.
>>
File: elVDN6C.jpg (163 KB, 1080x1080)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Skinny, mommy milkers Jewish girls come to me. They are enthralled by my masculine, confident aura. They go on dates with me and I fuck them after the first date. They want me to go raw and they close their legs around me to make me creampie them. They demand my seed like greedy succubi. I am Based
>>
File: Goddard Sunrise.jpg (116 KB, 500x325)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>Feeling a bit shitty today
>Read Neville
>"You must disregard the evidence of your senses as it pertains to any
undesirable condition in your life."
>"Every negative experience was produced by first giving attention and feeling to that condition. What consciousness has made, it can unmake"

Thanks for reminding me that 3D is fake and gay Neville. Definitely needed to read that
>>
File: 1669336659162272.jpg (35 KB, 720x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>33925211
Congratulations on this anon! Can you send one my way with your immense manifesting power?
>>
File: 1641603027939.png (506 KB, 709x708)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>33924529
Please tell me this story is real. This is quite possibly the most based manifestation I've ever read

Fuck climbing a ladder, I'm going straight to female braps
>>
got left on read last sunday after a shitty autistic joke, is there anything to be gained by double texting or would I just be digging myself deeper?
>>
>>33925498
have some self respect
>>
>>33923525
I said I'm not a perma doomer.
the world's a playground.
and I can't even manifest climbing a ladder
>>
>>33924529
>never under utilize simple mantra's and quick visualization.
Well, this never worked for me
>>
>>33923545
Ok
>>
>>33925616
But maybe, despite me having a brap fetish too, I do NOT ever contemplate manifesting random women which are not my girlfriends (which are taken and have a bf) farting in my direction, cuz that would kinda offend me and drag me down. So I basically used to try to visualize having a gassy GF or sex with one, maybe that's why it didn't work
>>
>>33925642
Manifesting girls fartong in your presence is most crazy manifestation because I have never heard hot girl fart. You might as well call yourself grand mage
>>
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
>>
The grindset is real. Waking up every day and envisioning your desired mental video, thinking about the situation you'd like to be in as if you were already there throughout the day, doing affirmations every time you get, reading Goddard after dinner and doing SATS before bed.

I have managed to manifest many wonderful things and grow much as a person over the course of this past 9 months or so. Mind over matter, as Hermes thrice great said; All is mind.
This world, this reality is but endless cloth which curls, twists and turns in accordance to will and in will is spirit.
All your hard work will be rewarded, you are worthy, you are loved, you are safe. That which you need is already there, waiting for you to accept it, embrace and cherish this life.

Open your eyes anon, you've made it, rest easy.
>>
>>33925658
The hottest woman at my workplace did a drive by the other day, it was bizarre
>>
>>33924771
Very interesting. And you're right, it definitely had a lot to do with mental illness. Hearing the dentist say that I have no problems with my teeth felt like a massive balloon deflating. I had spent so long and so much energy worrying about nothing. I kinda didn't know what to do.
And your theory would explain why mentally ill people aren't constantly doing psychic shit unintentionally. Like how a seatbelt with move smoothly until you jerk it around, causing it to lock in place.
>>
File: pepe telekinesis.gif (359 KB, 640x640)
359 KB
359 KB GIF
>>33917655
Alright, now how do I manifest telekinesis
>>
>>33921446
So, you listen to the booster alongside other specific subs?

>>33922299
Yeah there are supposedly six modules to that booster but it's just one 40-minute track (fire or rain version, same thing), I have no idea what the maker is trying to get at lol.
>>
>>33920731
Stop wasting time with tennis ball manifestations and go for something you want but don't care much about. The ladder and tennis balls are for people that don't believe, to make them believe, it seems you believe already and are wasting your time.
I personally blame Takeshi Kovacs for this.
>>
>>33922041
Traps and limiting beliefs.
Numerology has a good side, I even had a book that transformed names into numbers and then told about the personalities of those numbers, and it described me accurately.
The most important thing with numerology is to know when numbers tell you to get into action, and others tell you to stand still, some things happen by themselves if you do nothing, others can happen right now if you do a certain thing, numbers can give you a clue about that.
>>
>>33922169
>people decide in the first few seconds whether they will fuck a person if they get the opportunity. The rest is dressup and peacocking.
Also, you can easily tell:
>They'd not fuck you: they'll ignore you.
>They'd fuck you: they respond to interactions.
Most people will respond to interactions, the red flag is when you talk to them and they act as if they didn't hear you, had to repeat something to someone to get their attention? They'd not fuck you.
Any other kind of interaction besides ignoring you is a green flag, even avoiding you or looking angrily at you, etc. They acknowledge your presence? They'd fuck you.
>>
annoying ass scripters
>>
>>33923048
Whenever you think about this, think it from the perspective of life being a dream.
You dream with hot girl, you want her. Some other guy in your dream wants her too. You and him use LOA, who gets it?
You because the other guy is just part of your dream, unless YOU dream that he gets the girl, but then what hope do you have of doing it in real life if you can't even do it in a dream?
>>
>>33926162
Honestly I think manifesting a kiwi fruit is pretty hilarious and I'm in this world to enjoy myself. Others may have a higher purpose for spirituality and the occult but for me I just enjoy fun, novel and funny things.
>>
>>33917655
I cannot fall asleep in SATs so I’ve started deep meditation about 30 minutes before bed and finally, FINALLY, I had a manifestation materialise.

I was agonising over fall asleep when I just can’t. My kind has to wander over inconsequential things before I can sleep.

So I can attest that deep meditative state is the same as SATs and you can manifest without falling asleep.
>>
>>33921812
Why? You entirely made it up. What’s to share.
>>
>>33925614
>I can't even manifest climbing a ladder
Because you care about it, it's pointless to try it if you care, because you could as well try something else you care about that would be more helpful.
Find something you don't care about.
>>
>>33926268
I guess I missed the joke of what makes kiwi fruit hilarious.
Like, you could be telling me you manifested a banana and it's hilarious, I'd be like, wut.
>>
>>33926304
>You entirely made it up
Goddard made the law entirely up, he didn't make any discovery.
It's recursive, you can make anything you make up work if you assume it does.
>>
>>33926332
> When you get too powerful and knowing as a soul you get bored too. You opt for amnesia to experience everything again. When you do that you lose your agency and people treat you like crap.
Fiction
>>
I want $140,000.
>>
>>33926372
This $140,000 is all I've thought about for the past few days, I can see every bank and crypto account with the figure in it, I can see the things I need to do with it, I have spoken about it, I've meditated on it, I've done the drowsy sleep technique the last few nights. Getting the money I'd be willing to risk my life for.
>>
>>33917655
Your identity is the wineskin.

New identity implies new manifestation.

https://uruk.substack.com/p/new-wine-new-wineskins-new-identity
>>
>>33917655
do i need to let go of my desire after the SATs? i’ve been doing SATs and trying to fall asleep in my desire but when i’m awake this is mostly what i think about. can you help me Takeshi?
>>
>>33926251
>dreamcuck
Kek
>>
>>33926372
>>33926435
That's pretty close to my base salary so weird seeing that number of all things.
Why that amount of money specifically?
>>
Am I correct in thinking the reason that we imagine a scene is to cut out any potential ambiguity?

If we are worried say, about not just getting a job but the right job, all one needs to do is imagine a scene that addresses that concern. So rather than just getting a congratulations on getting a job, we would imagine a congratulations on finding a job that suits us so well?

Then it is just identifying this 'specific' feeling, and remaining in that feeling.
>>
>>33926622
Can't say why that much specifically on this cucked board but it is that amount I need.
>>
>>33926068
>you are worthy, you are loved, you are safe. That which you need is already there, waiting for you to accept it, embrace and cherish this life
So well said Anon :)
>>
>>33926116
>how
How to do it is generally irrelevant. I think you are really asking "How do I believe it?"
>>
I am asking because I know you are all wise in the use of the Law. I've fucked up. A great calamity is about to happen to me, and I want your advice. Ostensibly related to education and employment.
What did you do when some great disaster suddenly befell you? Something out of the blue, which could turn your own loved ones against you. I think I will retire for a while, meditate, and tell I AM he is safe, loved and prosperous.
Regardless, any advice welcome.

>>33926068
>Open your eyes anon, you've made it, rest easy.
>>
>>33926068
carry on my wayward son vibes
>>
>>33926555
Literally every cuck is a self-cuck, and it can be overcome through uncucking yourself subconsciously. Every time you assume a better state you are destroying your inner cuck.

Even if your SP is with some other person, you can through imaginal acts end their relationship and also make it so that he had a limp dick and could physically never even fuck her, and now she is a virgin for you, all it takes is assuming the state of it.
>>
>>33926824
My friend, I too have had my fair share of bad moments in my life, but I never lost faith in my infinite power. That is the secret! You must never let your mind go to a negative state for even a moment! Always remain in the alignment with your heart's desire and the world around you will take on a different appearance. So do not doubt the process, my friend! If you feel that it will help, retire. Take time for yourself and stay healthy! Remember that you are always and forever in control, no matter what! Never forget this!
>>
>>33926824
just be a normal person rolling with the punches, the ups and downs of life. There's no mystical anything to it, its just life. It knocks you on your ass and beats you down, its rough. You have to get back up, thats all you can do.

Don't worry about this " I AM " nonsense. Just go outside, find somewhere where theres just regular people walking around and existing. See how they're just normal and not all cooped up and crazy on 4chan posting about mystical mumbo jumbo? They just live. Stop over thinking it and wasting mental energy on obsessing over philsophical / metaphysical garbage and be a normal, healthy, grounded person, just another face in the crowd, you are no better or more signifcant then them, just less normal
>>
File: dirrrrty.jpg (1003 KB, 1000x968)
1003 KB
1003 KB JPG
>>33917655
S3anon here.
Pleasing me extensively seeing people running with my "skull" concept and getting brilliant results from it like
>>33920357
To add to their experience, the vacuum is more like a bubble, and you can go through the bubble, if you manage that you can either manifest in flow state or you can extremely easily enter the 5th jhana state. I guided one person all the way to 8th jhana in this way.
>eyes closed
>feel the barrier / bubble / vacuum
>keep going forwards
>it "pops" and you find yourself in the void (infinity of space) https://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php/9_Jhanas#The_Fifth_Jhana:_Infinity_of_Space
I've spoken extensively about "objectless meditation" on /x/ throughout the years.
If you can get there you can do SATS in the void and it just works.
You also need the self awareness to see the BOI doing it's thing as it doesn't always work how you think it would.
Pic of car as proof of who I am without requiring being a tripfag.
>>
>>33926068
this is not fucking normal I wish you the best, but you need to clear away the jumbled mess of chaos in your head and come back down to earth. I promise life isn't meant to be as weird and loopy as this.
>>
>>33926489
Fall asleep knowing it's done, not the desire.
You will know when it's done. You don't desire a steak when you're eating the steak.
>>
>>33926353
Not at all. Half the time I don't use the law, it's too boring. It's also how it leads to enlightenment / the promise; you run out of desires if you can get them with ease.
>>
>>33927074
Nice, thanks for the elaborate explanation. I appreciate it truly, this seems to be a good method for me with fast results.
>>
i downloaded a program of some guy trying to look NLP techniques, the dude teaches LOA and im in the beginning of the course, but the guy taught in the first part the anchor technique, basically you do a positive pavlol experiment, when you pinch your earlobe you will feel good automatically. its really good

the reason i searched for NLP is because i really want to be able to approach a girl on the street or gym or wherever, im stuck in eye contact and have a deep fear of rejection
>>
>>33926323
Kiwi fruit have a surface similar to a tennis ball.
>>
>>33926942
Based, you choose who you hand your power to.
>>
>>33927039
>>
>>33927074
Cool anon. Mind sharing your story? There is a link to it? Where'd you get this car?
>>
Once you fully realize this is all about the feeling/belief/assumption and not about the technique itself things become a lot easier. It also helps you figure out what works for you. e.g. lots of "visualization" is actually just affirmation in disguise, like scenes where you are talking to someone about your success is actually just straightforward affirmation, and sometimes those don't work to evoke feeling for everyone. It is the implication of the affirmation that you are after, it is the feeling as if what you are saying is really true right now that is the goal. If you need to imagine something truly bizarre to get that feeling you are chasing then just do it, forget techniques that don't work for you, just experiment until you get the feeling, and then keep doing it just to enjoy the feeling itself, and now you have invented a method for yourself that works.

Some people get really good results with scripting, others affirmation, others with sensory visualization, others with guided hypnosis or meditation, just fuck around with it until you strike gold, and you will absolutely know when you do this, the feeling is unmistakable, you won't want to stop.
>>
>>33917655
do any of you believe in life path numbers or numerology?
>>
>>33927236
Good sum up/demystification Anon :)

Namaste
>>
>>33927226
I promise you that you're not special and thats fine, thats great news actually, because you're only special to the extent that you have problems that alienate you from healthy, normal people.

This is not me being a dick and trying to make you feel like shit about yourself.
This is me trying to snap you "out of it" which is the first step to having a better life.
Somewhere along the way you got lost in your own world . You need to join the rest of us in reality , nobody can go through this life without society and support. Being a schizoid is no way to live your life. You deserve better. It may take quite some time for you to heal and resocialise
>>
>>33926162
>go for something you want but don't care much about.
So, a tennis ball or a ladder. See the hypocrisy? You said the same thing last time.

>The ladder and tennis balls are for people that don't believe, to make them believe, it seems you believe already and are wasting your time.
It is not, it's about making you aware of the law consciously, to confirm to one's self that it exists. The law works whether you believe in it or not, like you saying "I won't climb a ladder!" but you'll still do anyway. You don't believe it works, yet it still happens.

It's also a great reference point to provide as an example (like I just did). Stop making things more complicated than they should.

>>33926489
The other anon is correct, I'll come the time when you no longer feel like doing the scene (because you already have it) — known as the Sabbath. This person explains it quite well:
https://r.nf/r/NevilleGoddard/comments/8zkufg/the_definition_of_letting_go/
>>
Lads what do you do when in your manifestations you have to interact with low energy / low vibrational people that are energetically blocked / trapped in skeptical self doubt ?
>>
>>33926942
There's always a cuck. That's sad ngl
>>
i feel better off social media. like the state im in when offline is more positive while indulging in my phone makes me miserable.
>>
>>33927296
Same.
Almost feels like a different lower world unironically, easy to get caught up in too
>>
>>33927258
Have a (You). I don’t see myself as special at all my man, we are all one and the same to some extent. You have a savior complex and I can’t take you seriously. That is all. I wish you well in life anon
>>
On dealing with intruding thoughts: Sometimes I think about a scenario which is happy and cheery, and then my mind derails the thought and turns it into something undesirable.

I try my best to discard the negatives, reaffirm what I truly want, and forget about them. Simple as that. I believe these intrusions are perfectly normal, but we should always reject them and focus on the good.
>>
>>33927235
I decided I wanted exactly this one, but I didn't see the point in selling my previous car and then stumping 15k more to get this one. So I did my LOA shit for a week and I read you shouldn't do anything to get what you want, which didn't sit well with me, but I figured OK let's try it.
One day I was out in my previous car which was a black car and very smart and "prestige" looking but also inconspicuous, and some old guy came up to me saying it's exactly the car he wanted, but there weren't any for sale. Did I want to sell it to him? And I was like "ummm not sure", thinking it was a scam... plus knowing I couldn't get anything else I wanted for the 20k it was worth and would have to put more money in. Then he offered me exactly 30k for it. So I bit his hand off.. With 30k I bought this.
>the law supplied the 10k delta I needed
>literally didn't do anything to get this 10k he just came to me out of the blue, complete stranger.
Thats when I figured my part is to do SATS and then just do nothing. I want to win a lottery jackpot just for ultimate proof really so I've been doing my shit for it but not buying tickets...
>except I dislike sats
>i like imagination but the whole "akin to sleep" thing is too....boring, too dragged out, too much of an event
So I've been trying other stuff and that's how I figured out the skull thing; in The Promise he talked about waking up in his skull, I've been in my skull before during meditation so I thought maybe he had too (during sats) but hadn't described it or seen it as important, also his post promise writings were only about the promise, his audience started shunning him because he didnt care to teach manifestation anymore (which is an ego thing, the promise goes beyond the ego, but ironically getting the ego its desires ultimately conquers it!) .
I figure there's probably thousands of ways to do it. JM's is affirmations I think though something keeps stopping me reading POSM all the way through...
>>
>>33927357
NTA
Funny enough, we are all special and amazing, but that also makes us equally special at the same time.
>>
>>33927427

i remember my first day of kindergarten
>>
>>33927357
yeh I guess I have a savior complex in that I'm probably much older then you and I don't want you guys to go down the same path I did when I was younger and waste crucial years, so much potential and waste an intelligent mind on a bunch of neurotic ruminations and schizoid day dreams

I hope you have friends. I hope you have a social life. I hope you have a life and you never have to go down the lonely horrible wretched path I did
>>
>>33927485
NTA, you learned from the experience, did you not?

Would you change it if you could?

Why don't you change it?
>>
>>33927485
because now that I am "all grown up" and out the other side of it with my hindsight and retreospect and wisdom, I ultimately have nothing to show for it and I'm at the end of my rope, no will to continue living on really. And I mean I was fucking miserable when I was younger as well.

I just don't want to wake up tomorrow. The loneliness has taken my soul
>>
>>33927490
yeh I learned but I'm fucking fed up and out of gas
>>
>>33927271
There is always a cuck, a murderer, a fag, these things are all derived from your infinite imagination and given life by belief.
>>
>>33927498
I poped 3x my anti-depressants so I can go into a numb unfeeling suspended animation again. After I'd managed to bring it down to a low dose. I am fucking wiping out my ability to feel again, fuck it.
>>
>>33927498
So do LOA and do a revision.

In contrast I had a long tour in Hell but it was educational.
>>
Lads are you willing to manifest something specific for a stranger?
>>
>>33927536
Issues doing it yourself? Urgent?
>>
>>33927546
Doing it myself, just looking for support to make this real. It's a simple enough thing. Just applied for my dream job and NEED to get it. It's a life changing opportunity, for me and my loved ones.
>>
>>33927556
You got it, no need to thank me.
>>
>>33927562
Will thank you anyway brother
>>
>>33927270
Boys lend a hand. I vibrate so hard and high that it intimidates prospects.
>>
>>33927556
You can do it Anon- believe it, have faith it will happen and let it go.
>>
I really want to make a vision board but I'm so embarrassed. I feel like I'd die if my gf saw it.
>>
>>NEW THREAD
>>33927674
>>33927674
>>33927674
>>
File: 1670710123693706m.jpg (44 KB, 1024x440)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>33927659
I had a girl discover my frog folder once and it wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it would be. Never let anyone look down on your dreams... or your frogs.
>captcha: HH0PS
>>
>>33927592
Thank you Anon, I've done my part and now I wait and prepare
>>
>>33927682
>letting other people on your PC
>on anything but a locked-down guest account
>>
>>33921847
Thanks I will do it from today to my last day in earth.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.