[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669296722725086.webm (2.53 MB, 545x875)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB WEBM
I saw some video of a guy saying that egypt was started by people from atlantis as a way to pass on their civilization.
>>
http://www.whale.to/b/horusra.html
>>
>>33452403
summarize that in a green text
i ain't reading all that shit nigga
>>
>>33452388
>Is it true that all religion comes from egypt?
Yeah, Buddhism is all about pyramids. You don't care anyway OP, you just wanted to post your dumb webm of some shallow dingbat.
>>
all true
>>
>>33452418
> You don't care anyway
don't make assumptions
op is genuinely interested in atlantis
>>
>>33452388

Many of the Ancient Religions underwent permutation and they siphoned from each other. That much is obvious. Recorded history can be traced to Sumeria and the Indus Valley as they share immediate parallels.

The Epic of Gilgamesh is at the root core of the Messiah Prophecy that was rehashed in the Old Testament and then tied to Yeshua in a very subtle methodical way.

I believe that Yeshua must have been more than some extraordinary prophet otherwise his life and times would not have been preserved regardless of whether I or anyone else comes to the conclusion that it is all a rehash of all previous Prophetic Matrixes.

Back to your topic on Atlantis;
Notice how the Straight of Gibraltar and the Bosphorous Straight seem too eerie to be NATURAL.

I think the theorist on Atlantis may be right.

Perhaps the Pyramids and the Sphinx is much older than most people believe and they served multiple purposes across the ages and one of those was to keep people from migrating from the South to the North of Africa.

Any tribal would have looked upon the Pyramids and believed that THERE BE GIANTS THERE TO THE NORTH.

For all we know there were two EDEN type disasters and the Metatronic Events were intentional false starts to pre-sumerian indus aegyptian civilization.
>>
File: AYYY20.webm (2.54 MB, 720x1280)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB WEBM
inb4
>>
>>33452388
Damn, who's that? She's fire af.
>>
>>33452446
sauce on video?who dat
>>
>>33452816
she's kida from disney's atlantis movie
>>
>>33452388
Nope, a pharaoh got upset when he realized his language was a copy of an ancient one
>>33452472
>can be traced
That's a retarded half theory, it's like ancient buildings and aliens, "oooh see these 6 civilizations who never met had this art-style and built the same arc and pyramids"
>>
>>33452388
I'd assume anything around the Mediterranean because there is evidence that civilization really kicked off there.
>>
>>33452550
What is this?
>>
>>33452816
Doja Cat
>>
Read Beelzebubs Tales. It's all in there.
>>
>>33452388
No because Samaria is older than Egypt..
The ancient aliens looking dudes are where religion started.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.