[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


Are INTJs (Ni Te) the only personality type that can actually challenge the hidden forces of evil?

They can gaze into the Abyss but it can't gaze back.
>>
>>33450386
No faggot your mbti doesn’t determine your ability to fight the forces of evil or of being susceptible to corruption.
>>
>>33450427
Then why aren't any sensors heroes except ISTP, hm? Why are they all NPCs or zogbots?
>>
>>33450386
infp chad here
was intp in shool though
>>
>>33450570
A mistype doesn't mean you ever were that type, it means the testing mechanism got you wrong because your answers from your mental state then were misleading.
>>
>>33450586
or it means personalities change
>>
mbti types are meaningless and peoples type changes at different points in their lives.
>>
>>33450386
im intj too. i heard we are very rare
>>
INTJ is the autism mbti, its for real
Congratulations, now you know who autists are.
>>
>>33450594
Then you don't understand MBTI/Cognitive functions. In fact, none of the personality systems say you change the one you're born with or very early on have ingrained in you post-birth.
>>
>>33450632
That is completely false and meant to tarnish the image of INTJ in order to disassociate real ones from any grand heroism.

ISTJ is the autistic type. Dominant Si means the focus on memory and routine that autists are known for. INTJ has nothing to do with autism; even INTP is more closely correlated.

In short, it's intentional slander.
>>
>>33450621
Nah intj guys are sorta rare but on /x/ it’s much less rare. Most rare is infj guy or intj girl
>>
>>33450696
Lmao imagine thinking this highly of your ocean score ngmi
>>
>>33450701
im a girl
>>
>>33450701
Just because people on 4chan claim they're INTJ doesn't mean that they actually are. INTJ is probably the #1 mistype on the internet. The common tests like 16p are designed to churn out a shockingly high amount of misdiagnoses or are just plain old negligently inaccurately constructed, combined with the desire of people to answer how they wish they were rather than self-reporting how they actually are (which furthermore many people are incapable of doing, due to lack of introspection or strong self-awareness).

If someone claims INTJ, you should automatically think it's bullshit unless they demonstrate it indubitably.
>>
im intp
>>
>>33450736
Then your statistically a snowflake, congrats.
>>33450741
Even still with the amount of people larping as batman, stat wise it’s a lot higher than 1% that your an intj if you’re here
>>
>>33450386
I was INTJ when I was a nihilistic existentialist with agnostic atheist belief. then I found the light and was an INFJ. took the test many times to see if I just made this shit up but the result was the same all the time. btw I do think a personality can change easily. if you're able to integrate new information you can grow and progress into something new if you want to. like a learning process that you have to be open to. the self will always be complete but the ego can be whatever you want it to be, once you're aware enough of its functioning. at least that's what my current understanding is on this matter. I haven't connected to source consciously yet to confirm my theory so there's that
>>
>>33450840
>I was INTJ
*I tested as INTJ
correction
>>
>>33450806
In theory at least. There is no denying that as a space, 4chan is more attractive than others to an INTJ for various reasons.
>>
>>33450855
do you mean I was always an INFJ in INTJ clothes and didn't notice it, so my test results were distorted? if so, then how do I know my INFJ results are my current real personality type? like, how do I get to the center if being utterly honest with myself doesn't work?!
>>
File: 1656066218218.jpg (51 KB, 680x870)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
I am an INTP/INTJ hybrid, I am the hybrid man. The rarest of the rare, the qwizats haderac.
>>
>MemeBTI
>Not superior socionics.
>ISHYGDDT

Socionics is infinitely better because it's actually logically consistent and it does two things MBTI doesn't which is helps you understand reality in a new way as it's metaphysical and says that (all things being equal) you'll get along with certain sociotypes better than others. I believe it also has political and religious implications.

To learn about it from the most clear, thorough, and logically consistent source, World Socionics Society, check out this list of links.

https://pastebin.com/YiVJYiS7
>>
>>33450840
based me too lol
also my wardrobe changed to fit infj more as well
>>
File: 1669051109267667.png (6 KB, 300x300)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>33450386
MBTI suxx balls (and I'm saying this as someone who even kinda likes it), read Jung's Psychological Types or at least stick to socionics
>>
>>33450855
You do know ocean scores change right
>>
>>33450386
Buddy you’re not staring into the abyss you’re just lost in a corner.
>>
>>33450900
The typical unsupervised testing methodology relies entirely on self-reporting in response to questions about one's own general behavioral patterns and thought processes. This is flawed because it relies upon
>past behaviors
>mindful conscious experience of those past behaviors
that by no means can everyone be expected to accurately report. The questions can also abound with false dichotomies, misleading wordings, and other methodological errors that lead people to give answers dissimilar to what was intended by the question.
Generally speaking, mistypes are almost bound to happen, if for no other reason than people being mostly unselfaware and dishonest, but they do serve well enough to put you on a general track.

In lieu of that sort of testing, you need to see an expert/professional---which can even be your dilettante friend who's studied it for a decade although has never received a certification or anything officializing them. Sometimes it's really obvious what you are to people who've known you for long enough and have been both observant and privileged to see you put into many different situations under many different scopes. A friend of mine, for example, is like the embodiment of a Sun in Gemini, ENTP, and ET7; there's no way he could be mistaken for anything else if you had the dossier on him of well over a decade like I do.

But let's say you don't have that second eye; that's fine. Then, you have to delve into the functions and profiles (i.e., read the descriptions many different people have written about what this type or that type is like and their whole modus operandi). You may not be either an INTJ or INFJ. I've no idea. What I do: given enough comparing of notes, you'll begin to gather a better idea of what your cognition is actually like, and equally crucially a sense of self-acceptance as to whatever you're actually like (many people *want* desperately to be an INTJ or INFJ, instead of a "retarded" sensor or "useless" perceiver, etc.).
>>
>>33450386
>Are INTJs (Ni Te) the only personality type that can actually challenge the hidden forces of evil?
>They can gaze into the Abyss but it can't gaze back.
You're thinking of autism
>>
>>33450975
OCEAN scores are not preferences in types of processing information
NTA
>>
>>33450971
How is Socionics any better? It's MBTI for contrarians.
>>
Just did the test and got an infj this time. Taken it three times over the last few years, always a different result.
>>
>>33451064
I don't know exactly what conception of "Autism is le superpower" you've built up in your mind, but a typical autist is someone who mindlessly accumulates facts and sometimes makes logical connections between them, if they're high functioning enough.
4channers have twisted the meaning of autism to be one akin to saying their mind is encased in a suit of shining armor.
>>
>>33451075
Because the functions (or really information elements) in Socionics use dichotomies to distinguish them so that they're perfectly distinct from each other as opposed to MBTI where everyone has a million definitions for everything and even within one person's interpretation aspects of the functions will often cross over each other many times thus making them difficult, if not impossible, to fully separate and ultimately difficult to type people.
>>
>>33451078
Stop lying to yourself. or if you’re stupid for that dig into it.
>>
>>33451075
>How is Socionics any better?
It has less tendencies to put together completely different actual cognitive functions into inaccurate generalized categories
>for contrarians
More like for (eww) Freud fags
>>
>>33451108
>Stop lying to yourself
Really am trying to. No idea what the second part means.
>>
>>33451094
Believe me, I've noticed that almost nobody seems to actually understand the functions at any real depth and at this point just parrot what someone else said about them unknown years ago. It's absolutely ridiculous the logic they seem to think it operates by. "Ni is precognition!" Like what?

But you have to understand that if you take that position, you're like people who dismiss astrology based on women who haven't even read a book about it discussing horoscopes. Just because the uninformed masses are spouting bullshit based on things they don't understand, doesn't mean the thing itself is flawed.

Can you give an example of these "dichotomies" you speak of?
>>
>>33450954
interesting, I changed my entire wardrobe as well, mostly due to the life style change that came with it but it's a fact that I haven't given much attention yet.
>>
>>33451094
>so that they're perfectly distinct from each other
kek you sure?
for example ILI, ILE and LII are barely different and same tests switch between giving one of the either of them (and all descriptions kinda fit)
>>
>>33451111
>put together completely different actual cognitive functions into inaccurate generalized categories
example? what do you have in mind with respect to MBTI?
>>
>>33450386
Oh fuck off pedo lpver
>>
File: 1662662850870475.jpg (54 KB, 600x480)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>Verification not required.
>>
>>33451137
>tests switch between giving one of the either of them
giving ME, of course
>>
ISFP are the meta human slayers
>>
>>33450906
I still don't see the point of socionics. You fanatics claim it represents the functions better, but that's all it supposedly does differently. I still don't aee the point.

MBTI is now fraught with miles of misinfo and disinfo which will mire you if you're retarded, but a very intelligent person can sift the facts from fiction in the material that's out there.
>>
File: 1669239423240376.png (112 KB, 444x444)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>33451139
>example? what do you have in mind with respect to MBTI?
Putting imagination into extraverted intuition, introverted intuition is some unholy attempt to mix gut feeling and long-term thinking into one, putting memory into introverted sensing because otherwise it would be extraverted sensing, pattern procession is split and shared between Ne, Ti and Te, it's a fucking mess
>>
>>33450386
Intj are too quick to worship ‘science’ authority figures and not do enough science themselves.

Trivia memorizers.
>>
File: R (12) (1).jpg (82 KB, 1136x640)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>33450386
azidoazideazide "flak"
>>
File: DDF.png (14 KB, 440x324)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>33450386
DDF i am the destroyer

(flowered hat+)
>>
>>33451241
*+
>>
>>33451227
>memorization and worship
>Si and Fe not in the stack
and here is an example of an abhorrent plebian comprehension of an abhorrent plebian topic, ripe with unresolved tension and buzzwords
>>
>>33451193
I've actually spent the whole past week (most likely due to the recent Mercury transit into Sagittarius combined with the ongoing Mars transit through Gemini) reevaluating what the functions actually mean, because I noticed how mindfuckingly stupid the common descriptors were, and I actually came up with a relatively novel theory about them that I've only seen around rarely elsewhere.

>Putting imagination into extraverted intuition
So, Ne is in fact the "imagination" function. It's concerned with the generation and production of ideas. It is the function which allows us to make up things that don't actually exist. I am more or less satisfied with the mainstream opinion on what this function means and how it works, although there is certainly more nuance that flies under the radar.

>introverted intuition is some unholy attempt to mix gut feeling and long-term thinking into one
Yes, I think the mainstream understanding about Ni is completely wrong. It has nothing to do with "intuition" in the sense of gut feelings, unconscious mental processes, nor forethought.
Ni is about perceiving essences. It's about "intuition" in the sense of looking into things to determine their meaning. Ni users are perceived to be precognitive because they've apprehended the innermost nature of the thing(s) in question: and when you have that deep knowledge about what makes a thing itself, there is nothing about its functioning that will surprise you, so it seems like you "predict" happenings when in fact it has been reduced to the level of determinism about inputs and outputs: "this thing's nature is such that it reacts in this way to that stimuli".

>putting memory into introverted sensing
This is because in contrast to Se, which primes the brain toward reacting to one's environment, Si is more about a sort of processing of one's environment; the function has such an attention to detail in what is perceived that native users end up with abnormally strong memories.
>>
>>33451132
It's best to look through the links I made in this link: https://pastebin.com/YiVJYiS7 to learn the system and those dichotomies as a whole.

But here's a link to a post I made on Personality Database explaining a few of the key differences between MBTI and Socionics, and it also talks about some of the dichotomies.

https://pastebin.com/CinvbxLb

>>33451137
Not sure what you're reading that describes them with almost no differeneces but if you want to compare those three types look at this link. I don't know how you would really confuse them afterwards. Also, you shouldn't use tests as those don't actually explain the system. Look at my list of links to learn it: https://pastebin.com/YiVJYiS7

Lastly, any test that gives you types from opposing quadras as likely types (in your case the Alpha NTs, LII and ILE, and a Gamma NT, ILI, is worthless as it's not testing what information elements you value which is half of what determines your type.
>>
>>33451235
HV ammo

alpha emmitter <+electromagnet-
>>
>>33451251
indeed
>>33451227
you sound like someone who wouldn't be able to accurately type people or sound off a convincing description of the types that you've learned about / studied
>>
>>33451270
Derp, here's the link with the type profiles.

http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2016/10/socionics-type-profiles.html
>>
>>33450386
>thinking
>judging
I don't think so, sweatie
>>
>>33451270
Initiate me by way of example:

What is an INTJ in socionics? What's the idea behind that type?
>>
INTP here. Please make me feel special, thanks.
>>
>>33451320
First of all, there is no simple one to one correlation between MBTI and Socionics. So an MBTI INTJ can and often will be completely different types in socionics.

If you want to understand an Ni-Te ego type in socionics is all about then read this: https://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2015/06/ili-intuitive-logical-integrator.html
>>
Ni - Fi - Te - Se (which would either be an INFJ who has Fi as an auxiliary function rather than Fe, or a Jungian INFP) ILI 4w5 is the most /x/ personality type imo
>>
>>33451337
Why would an INTP not feel special?
>>
>>33451337
INTP is *the* scientist type. I don't know about mystic, sage, or paranormal investigator---certainly not demon hunter---but it's the type best suited to investigating minutiae and discovering the facts that lay beyond casual observation and current knowledge.

When people think of a typical scientist, they think of an INTP, not an INTJ (who gets associated with the 'mad scientist' archetype) or anyone else.

Again, I don't quite know how that translates to the realm of the paranormal and conspiratorial. But they end up there and certainly have a role to play.
>>
File: 1669140131897558.jpg (60 KB, 568x571)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>33451270
>that gives you types from opposing quadras as likely types
It could be that the problem lies within basing the system exclusively on dichotomies (which is quite widespread personality type systems) so slight deviations in mood lead to different parts of cognition being used
I think this is where MBTI is better, as it introduces primary-tertiary function loops and inferior function grips to explain at least 2 additional negative behaviours

>>33451257
>and I actually came up with a relatively novel theory about them that I've only seen around rarely elsewhere
IMO at this point it's more cost-effective to straight up make a new typing system
>>
>>33451349
that's chit-chat only eurofags and chinamen speak in chit-chat
>>
>>33451364
There's nothing in socionics that says you can's use different types of cognition out of your usual type being used but if you were to examine a person over their whole life you should be able to determine what functions they usually use and value.
>>
File: pepe newspaper.gif (2.18 MB, 384x378)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB GIF
Meme letters aren't paranormal, ya fuckin' cringelords.
>>
INTJ is much like the Virgo. It just means you're hyperfocused on getting a task completed and winning by any means. That's why it comes off as a superpower or super intelligence. We're not big brains, trust me. We can just shut everything, and I mean every fucking thing off, and focus solely on one subject and purpose until it either kills us or we succeed or at the very least come close enough to the initial goal that it is satisfactory.

>t. intj virgo
>>
Many INTJs are Hylics, so no.
I would say that your MBTI type doesn't matter when it comes to things like that.
But things tend to skew one way or another.
Most of the population is ISFJ or ESFJ.
So they're the most likely to combat evil, though not challenge it.
>>
>>33451227
Not really, we only memorize things that are useful to us, INTP's are more akin to this than INTJ's.

>INTJ will memorize the periodic table because they need to use it for a highly specific task, then they'll forget it when task is complete
>INTP will memorize it because they watched some science show and they just enjoy learning new things and isn't le fucking science heckin cool!
>>
>>33450602
I've taken the test multiple times over the span of about 10 years and I always get INTJ.
>>
>>33451434
I definitely have that. I will not stop until I succeed, and it is when I get close that it is the worst
>>
>>33450386
Anyone can challenge the hidden forces of evil, but, generally speaking, few are able to do it alone. Find a team.

>>33450675
MBTI is a scientized expy of astrology, anon.
>>
>>33451349
The Uebermensch has been supposed to be a 5w4; the integration into 8 is what allows the world domination. 4w5 is too self-absorbed and more of the 'Byronic' and less of the 'Hero'.
>>
>>33451351
Because they have a tendency to be lazy, unmotivated, socially awkward, physically self-unaware / oblivious, not as smart as they're supposed to be, and so on. Self-proclaimed 4chan INTPs nigh universally proclaim to feel like failures; it's not even that uncommon a type compared to others, so there's no solace in rarity either.
>>
>>33450736
shut up georgia
>>
>>33451364
>IMO at this point it's more cost-effective to straight up make a new typing system
INTJ isn't about constructing anew but fixing the olde.
>>
just took the test again, got manipulator for my nen type
>>
>>33451434
Virgo is ISTJ.
>It just means you're hyperfocused on getting a task completed and winning by any means.
That's not what either of them means.

Pro Wrestling actually has at least three prominent Sun in Virgo: Vince McMahon, Jim Cornette, and Paul Heyman. What you say does fit Vince, who did this very segment
https://youtu.be/ic2AxYszzxo
He conquered all of his rivals because of "ruthless aggression", victory at any cost. But would anyone accuse Vince of being an INTJ? He's been pegged as most likely an xSTJ.

Paul Heyman, similar deal. He was willing to do anything to turn a profit, anything from encouraging his workers to sawdust themselves or outright not paying them. Both Paul and Vince have been reported as having the extraordinary gift of gab, the ability to get people to see their way and change their minds 180 degrees just by talking to them. That's the Mercury rulership at play. But that ability to manipulate people isn't the thing that INTJ is known for.

And then Jim Cornette, also a gifted speaker with abnormally strong mental acuity, when it comes to communication as well as facts and figures. INTJs are not known to be fast thinkers and there's even speculation that they have inherently poor memories due to the demonic shadow function Si.

All this to say, Virgo has mostly nothing to do with INTJ when you compare the two. Virgo are indeed typically mentally sharp, but it's a mental sharpness not similar in kind to an INTJ's, to say nothing of degree.
>>
>>33451653
what type is scorpio?
>>
>>33451475
>we only memorize things that are useful to us
This is a crucial INTJ fact that often flies under the radar.
INTJ's have an actually poor general attention to detail due to Si coming last in the function stack. Many report having trouble remembering people's names no matter the length of time they've known the person, and a poor memory in general, even for statistics and things which the general public *assumes* the "genius" INTJ would easily recall and have mentally stored in spades. The popular conception of an INTJ, to other types' disservice, bleeds into these other types like INTP and ISTJ who possess a better capacity for certain things like memorizing dry figures or even paying much attention to them at all. The truth is that INTJ operates something close to "divine inspiration" where, many "logical" types like ENTP would find to their horror, there's a flippant disregard for hoards of quantitative data in favor of logical leaps generalizing from "insufficient" sample sizes.

The INTJ is a practical personality type. Nothing is engaged with beyond the extent it serves the set out purpose. Only enough data is gathered to leave the user personally without the shadow of a doubt of the veracity of the query it was intended to resolve, and then collection grinds to a halt and they're off to the next thing. INTJ's believe in whatever works, not necessarily what is logically valid.
>>
>>33451699
Op lose the intj mask if you want to be anything more than an mbti larper
>>
File: Tesla Waves.jpg (107 KB, 640x916)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Was Nikola Tesla an INTJ?
>>
>>33451688
Sun in Scorpio are typically introverted. The type has "trust issues" where they don't really like engaging with masses of unvetted people, nor do lots of people really get approved as long-term company.

Scorpio are known for both intense emotional lives as well as perceptive and piercing intellects. It's not totally possible to peg them as inherently either feelers or thinkers. Possibly however, they could be thought of as strong Ni users or strong Si users.

Sensors vs iNtuitives is also a toss-up, due to their reputation for intense sensuality but also particular spirituality of a sort.

As for judging vs perceiving, if you were to stereotype perceivers as lazy, then perhaps due to the intense drives that Scorpios have, they'd be judgers.

Scorpio are one of the placements that could be correlated to instances of INTJ's, although I wouldn't say they're the embodiment of INTJ. I'd expect to see a surprising amount of diversity in types compared to other signs.
>>
>>33451748
I don't understand what you're saying.
>>
>>33451439
ISFJ and ESFJ get tricked into becoming SJWs and are at any rate more sympathetic to the ideology behind it than what is actually threatening to the big bad.

You should rethink your position, because there's no way you could have reached that conclusion without shallow thinking.
>>
File: Test result.jpg (754 KB, 1080x1806)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>>33451320
>>33451342
I took a Socionics test and this is what I got. Interestingly, it matches my Socionics result of LII to INTJ which is my MBTI type.
>>
>>33451766
Lmao I’m not speaking in schizo babble, but I’ll restate it. From what I can discern you believe yourself to be an Intj and know a decent amount about mbti and can clearly write about the topic more than I care to read. The persona you built around being an intj is about as useful as knowing what hogwarts house you belong to and in the long term will limit your potential because of that underlying belief when in fact you are much a much more multifaceted being that you have yet to explore.
>>
>>33451824
What site?
>>
>>33450386
People who obsess over MBTI types are extremely cringe.
>>
>>33451845
https://www.sociotype.com/tests/
>>33451434
I'm also INTJ Virgo. I mean I guess that fits me if the task interests me. My focus generally is poor though.
>>33451699
>Many report having trouble remembering people's names no matter the length of time they've known the person, and a poor memory in general
Yeah my memory is terrible and I'm definitely not a fast thinker. I need time to help me marinate my thoughts and ideas. But when I've finally made a decision on something, I know and keep to it. I'm open minded though and like to entertain other ideas.
>>
>>33451824
Yes, MBTI INTJs will often be LII, but you'll also find many that are ILI, LIE, LSI, IEI and even some EIEs (these are usually edgy anime INTJs). However, because MBTI defines everything so poorly and it seems as though anyone can be just about any MBTI type really an INTJ (or any type) could be any sociotype.
>>
>>33450448
Sensors are the fucking worst. I'm an INTP and I'll still rather hang out with an F type who's not a sensor as opposed to T type who is a sensor.
They have no abstract thinking skills because to them nothing exists outside of materialism. Imagination is something foreign to them and if you have an imagination, they consider you an enemy. They pretty much encapsulate the idea of the "trust the science" midwit.
>>
>>33451834
"Exploration": where exactly? Wandering about in an intellectual wilderness without a map? Yeah, sounds like a plan, genius.
>>
>>33451964
It's a combined lack of intellectual curiosity and tolerance for abstractions, and a shallow, limited understanding.

They come across to me as NPCs, mental children, or mental retards. Not even being edgy.
>>
>>33451926
Again, you have to be wary of how mistypes have negatively impacted your view of what an INTJ is. That was deliberate. It is not at all a coincidence that people who learn about MBTI come away from reading INTJ descriptions believing that the type is nigh perfect and flawless. There's a lot of investment in trying to muddy the waters and dilute peoples' expectations when it comes to translating theory to real life.

So again, if the INTJ is not the quintessential opponent of the illuminati et al., then who is? Which type is the most impervious to the Agenda and most dangerous and damaging to its fulfillment? Rhetorical question.

Hence the eagerness to attach the label in real life to autists, neckbeards, and all assortment of egotistical, embarrassing ineffectual losers.
>>
>>33452064
It's not edgy if it's the truth anon.
>>
>>33450675
They're just archetypes. Anyone who understands Jung knows that the archetypical idea of what you are will change as you further individuate.
>>
File: oe3k6rgk78291.jpg (56 KB, 950x676)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>33451964
>>33452064
>>33452090
>SeNsor aNd FeeLer BaD!!!1
>>
>>33450386
INTJ chad here, done a lot of work and the abyss does look back at you, we just have a better resistance I guess.
>>
>>33451758
what about infps?
>>
>>33452195
image popped me
>>
>>33452195
me no worry me no care me go marry a millionaire

if he die me no cry me go find another guy
>>
>>33452195
I'm not of the opinion that Sensors and Feelers are automatically shit, but I'd vouch for ISTP as being one of the good ones. They seem to be the sensor which ends up closest in how they operate to the intuitives, while being a go-getter more than many intuitives.

This is just off stereotypes though. I can't say I've known a single ISTP in real life. They seem like the coolest sensors though.
>>
>>33452207
>done a lot of work
any tales to regale?
>>
>>33452173
The functional stack is set in stone. Apparent differences in personality are due to the development of those functions at different rates.

You can misype as INFP when you're really an INTJ for example because of a highly developed Fi (and lack of world experience to engender the cynical responses which would further distinguish an NF from an NT). Such INTJs throw the idea of the type being psychopathic out the window. But on the flipside, a weakly developed Fi could do the opposite.
>>
>>33451753
That's typically what people say he is, and I've never seen anyone try to argue otherwise when I've come across the discourse in passing.
>>
Only teenage girls and those spiritually teenage girls care about personality type or zodiac sign
>>
>>33452211
aint you the queen of sheba

"you take in the you take in the mouth you eat a lotta shit and you talk shit too"
>>
>>33450675
You're wrong. Seek Christ.
>>
File: intp.jpg (375 KB, 2518x1173)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>33450386
Sneed
>>
>>33451906
>I'm open minded though and like to entertain other ideas.
That seems to be an INTJ trait. The issue with other types is that they label certain ideas taboo and off-limits, not even bothering to explore them because the implications are unsavory, while others have a tendency to dismiss ideas outright upon principle and refuse to entertain them out of spite.

INTJ has been accused of being an "evil" type prone to The Dark Side, an embodiment of a Sith Lord in the popular inagination, because they are willing to venture into the realm of ideas which requires that massive step into cynicism.

The Dark Side is at base a philosophy of Social Darwinism, not sadism, not libertinism, none of the things which you'd associate with a classic moustache-twirling villain. It's the idea that the mass of humanity is garbage and there are natural slaves and masters engaged in a perpetual struggle for existence and dominance. It goes against Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite that the modern world is founded upon, and thus it gets rejected from both sides of the aforementioned lines of thought as being both dangerous as well as despicable.

It's the same as conspiracy theories. Most people don't want to have to live with the thought that they're real, so they ignore it; and they also don't want the illusion that they're false to be shattered, so they denounce it. Never so with the INTJ; the cold hard Truth prevails.
>>
>>33452307
Thanks for the input Mr. Sensor.
>>
INxP's are the true Ni doms. not INxJ's.

MBTI's descriptions of “Ni” is actually about NJs, not about Ni as a function.

''It seems nobody can spot the difference between the introverted functions that Jung described and the current absurd mythologies that get attached to them. Because everything that you can read online about those “functions” (and most of the extraverted too) is wrong. And it seems nobody can recognize the actual correspondence between the introverted types in real life, the people that we supposedly know, and the ones that appear in Psychological Types.

I don’t know what’s the cause of this, but it might be that somebody read the descriptions and didn’t like what Jung had to say about some types, probably the introverted rational ones. Some people started thinking about themselves and/or talking about those types as if they were some of the perceivers, because of their less threatening nature, perhaps. Introverted feelers say, for instance, that they are “dreamy”, or “misunderstood”, or something like that. Introverted thinkers may say they “love history”, lament that others don’t take their advice, etc. They are all “attuned to their senses” or “their intuition”, etc. I’m sorry, but that’s only the self-marketing language speaking, not a psychological analysis. It’s all costumes and masks, in some kind of parade where everybody wants to be “special” (that is: marketable). At this point the language is so twisted up, that those words, and the types themselves, can mean anything.
>>
>>33452394
Now, just for the sake of trying once more:

Do you really think INTJs/INFJs are the kind of people that a serious psychologist (not a Shakespeare) would describe as the artistic dreamers, misfits or cranks of society? Are they the “great men gone wrong”, whose arguments tend to lack conviction and nobody understands, among all others? Are ISTJs/ISFJs indifferent to their surroundings and passive? Do they allow themselves to be abused? Do you really think their inner essence could be described as “calm”? Would a psychologist say ISFPs/INFPs’ reactions to the object have a negative character? Is it really so that they don’t join others’ emotions, but instead try to cool them down? Do you really see those types as driven, and sometimes a bit paranoid? Are INTPs/ISTPs really the most “scrupulous”? Do they show a tendency to complicate themselves, and do they actually pay that much attention to detail? Do they give the impression of surrounding themselves with psychological minefields?

No. Jung wasn’t writing his first impressions about a bunch of random people. He wasn’t doing a “first thing that comes to your mind” exercise. His depictions were the result of years of professional practice on all kinds of people, and the evaluations he used were placed in their right positions along a wide spectrum. So it’s the most scrupulous that gets called that, not the one that might be a little bit scrupulous from time to time, or someone that’s trying to market himself as scrupulous in a job interview.
>>
>>33450736
ywnbaw
>>
>>33452402
It’s the INTPs/INFPs (Ni Dominants) that get lost in useless fantasies. They are the weird ones. But not the weird ones on television or the media. That’s not a faithful reflection of the spectrum of real people. They are the real weird ones, not the famous [extraverted] “lunatics”. This is so obvious that I don’t know how anybody can read Jung and think otherwise. It’s almost as if nobody actually reads what he wrote. It’s the ISFJs/INFJs (Fi Dominants) that have unreachable visions, the ones that develop hidden intense feelings and sometimes imagine what others are thinking. They are the ones with a “mysterious power”, the ones of sudden and heroic gestures. The scrupulous ones are the ISTJs/INTJs (Ti Dominants), the ones that complicate themselves, and often others. They are the ones with the uneasy amiability, the ones that really seem to be worried about any lack of control. And the calm ones are the ISTPs/ISFPs (Si Dominants), the ones that take their time to tinker and get lost in their own perception of things. ''
>>
>>33450386
We are pretty based , I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
File: hungry.jpg (74 KB, 406x331)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
INTJ LII here. I'm pretty sure that just means I'm autistic as hell.
>>
>>33452402
I've honestly never understood what INFJ is supposed to be and just tuned out whenever they're mentioned. It seems like a type specifically designed for self-wankery. Maybe it's so rare because it doesn't exist...

I get the sense that there's more to INFJ than the common currency leads on. If it was so great, then why isn't it worshipped to the same extent INTJ is? I suspect it's a type that's been mucked up beyond reality, though I've not a shred of proof.
>>
File: 1668272426557057.jpg (63 KB, 944x960)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>33450386
As an INTJ. I think my ability to challenge the Archons and the rule of the Demiurge really comes from a combination of my own religious revelations and my study of the esoteric. Honestly, as long as you are willing to put in the work and fall into one of the 'I' MBTI types, you should be quite capable of combating evil.
>>
>>33452429
And that you want a mommy gf.
>>
>>33452464
Correct.
>>
>>33452409
The author of this seems to be essentially claiming that introverts are useless.
>>
>>33452394
none of what you reposted explains what Ni is either
1) supposed to be
2) supposed to manifest as
>>
>>33450386
It's unironically my type, the ESTJ, or for the actually well read, the ET(S) type. Why?

The INTJ is a non-active type. These guys just think like the passive nerds they are. Se doms? No structure, no plan, no strategy, no understanding of the issues in the first place.

ENTJs? Too speculative. To indecisive when fast actions are needed.

The ESTJ knows the system, has built the system and rules consistently. It's why when a revolution happens, we eventually come back in charge.

We know the system, can plan against the system, and have the action oriented nature to actually follow through with a plan.
>>
>>33452248
Hmm from instrospection, deep meditation, lucid dreaming and astral projection, met a ton of spirits a few demons and gods too.
By being pragmatics by nature we can adapt more easily and work with external systems where things don't make conventional logic way faster.
Another type of personality would end up terrified of the idea of suddenly noticing how fragile the veil can be or how can beliefs be easily shaken, we adapt faster and use whatever we can to reach our goals, discard the rest and get the job done.
We are not immune to the abyss but we can for sure recover from it's impact waaay faster and that creates some sort of resistance with time.
>>
>>33452659
Congratulations Chairman!
>>
>>33452659
INTJ inaction comes from many different factors. I won't bother to enumerate them all here.

But indeed, it seems odd that the type idealized as for world domination in fact produces many people with an apparent lack of ambition and power. What is the number one reason for that phenomenon?

It comes from *wanting* to "save the world" but being unwilling to accept that it'll never happen unless they pursue dominating it. They essentially want to be nice about it but most of them fail to realize nobody ever got to the top by being nice. They don't believe in forcing other people to obey them, so they wait in vain for someone else already high up to appoint them to the spot they deserve so they can finally work their magic; or in lieu of that, to convince other people (who they mistakenly perceive as their spiritual equals) of what they've realized is the truth so that they can all act as one to work towards accomplishing the goal---not yet accepting in their heart of hearts that the mass of humanity are chattel who either will never do shit, or will only do what brings them personal profit, not giving a shit about
Truth, Justice, Freedom or whatever other dweeb shit INTJs champion.

In short, the INTJ is a natural humanitarian who is inherently more concerned about being right than winning, even if it's for The Greater Good. Even when they know exactly what they'd need to do in order to get to the end goal, they could still be hindered by scruples relating to accepting that they are the only ones who can and will do it and that nobody else can be counted upon. The INTJs and adjacent personality type figures who make the mental leap over the Abyss tend to be the ones perceived as evil villains by others, misguided at best and secretely malicious at worst: Vergil, Light, Anakin, Palpatine, this kind of guy who either is on The Dark Side or walks the fine line. All see themselves as engaged in the pursuit of a better world but have accepted subjecting others.
>>
>>33452209
It's possible. More likely if they're female, for obvious reasons.
Your Sun sign isn't going to be the only determining factor in what personality type you end up with. It's also all your other placements that play a part.
>>
God I am so embarrassed for myself 10 years ago after reading this thread.

I got to the point where I realized I could fundamentally shift my MBTI dependent solely on the test source or my mood and have managed to get every letter at some point.

>t reptilian shapeshifter working for ayys, obviously
>>
>>33452064
This. I view most people as petulant children. I just play dumb and adopt a dry tone when dealing with NPCs. They're too stupid to pick up on inflections or a demeanor of superiority.
>>
>>33452867
INTJ and I'm an idealist who would stand against a Palpatine figure in a heartbeat. The end does not justify the means.
>>
I'm always either getting INTP or INFP-T depending on the test. Maybe I'm too influenced by the was the questions are phrased. I also think most tests don't provide enough nuance in the answers.
>>
ENTP
>>
>>33450570
I'm also INTP.

I agree. Master race. We appear kind of useless, but every INTJ I know openly respects me deeply as among the most knowledgeable and smartest people they know.

When me and my INTJ friends get together, I always have a million ideas they can use to further their own ends. They love to sit and pick my brain because they know that no matter what it is they wish to discuss in depth, I've probably considered it deeply already.

So I'd argue that INTJ kinda needs an ENTP/INTP to function as his right hand and vica versa. INTP thrives with a ENTJ/INTJ partner in any business or matter of allyship.

Yeah yeah blah blah fuck MBTI blah blah.

But if you like the model, that's more or less my take on lived experience and also blah blah theory.

INFP/INFJ is almost as based as their T counterparts, but their minds utilize our powerful first functions as their last functions. So we wear them out and vica versa. They're best as lovers though.
>>
>>33451653
I'm a virgo and i'm kinda awkward and i procrastinate a lot and feel i have no idea what i want to do. i start projects and don't finish them. i also got INFP last time i took it.
>>
>>33450602
>>33450741
Used to always test as INTJ for years. Now I test as ENTP every time. But they are basically the same functions, with slightly different priority. I was probably ENTP all along. I think a lot of nerds want to be INTJ because it's "cool" and they fake the tests a bit.

When you actually find your real type, it can be genuinely helpful.
>>
>>33453010
>The end does not justify the means.
>buying this Santa clause take
>>
>>33452409
>It’s the INTPs/INFPs (Ni Dominants) that get lost in useless fantasies. They are the weird ones. But not the weird ones on television or the media. That’s not a faithful reflection of the spectrum of real people. They are the real weird ones, not the famous [extraverted] “lunatics”.

This is me. What does this mean?

Btw i've always hated actors who pretend to be weird and crazy, it feels really forced. There's only some that seem genuinely weird to me.
>>
>>33453221
You're likely an ILI in socionics.

https://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2015/06/ili-intuitive-logical-integrator.html
>>
>>33453232
i think i do care what people think of me. im learning to not care but it's hard.
>>
>>33453232
Also what's the deal with extroverts. Why can't they understand introverts. And why do people seem averse to quiet people. I feel like quiet people, like myself get so much hate. May be it's just an American thing though.
>>
>>33450386

In MBTI? Not really. In Socionics, as in having Ni and Ti (the Dominant and Demonstrative) as the strongest functions, yes.
>>
>>33450632

False. I'm INTJ yet score low on the autism spectrum.
>>
>>33450386
Your first step in challenging and defeating evil might be to realize that the (((psychological))) and (((psychiatric))) fields who created the personality types system(s) are evil. The idea that people are locked into certain personality types was created to make people believe they can't become what they want or need to become.

You're not going to defeat evil by using a system evil created to control resistance against evil.
>>
File: 1667230242474141.jpg (54 KB, 1082x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>33450602

I don't think so.

I've taken the test several times over the years under various conditions. When I'm tried, upset, rested happy ect. It was my own personal experiment on myself.

Every time except once I came back as an INTJ. The one time I registered as something different (INTP) was during a fast.

>>33450701

I'm of the female variety.

>>33450632

Would definitely belive I display autistic behavior, not interested in ever getting tested.

I cruise some other boards, some poor bastards are lonely during Thanksgiving. I do not understand the concept of loneliness. This is my most recent autistic revelation.
>>
>>33450448

Someone make a simple drawing/comic of intuitives and sensors trading hostages, ENFP with ISTP.
>>
>>33453273
Extroverts are social parasites who have to feed on others energies to feel normal. When they're around introverts who find the entire interaction draining and just want to get away from the extroverted parasite they get mad because introverts make piss poor food for them.
It's basically:
>REEEEE WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME, AND TALK ABOUT USELESS BORING SHIT SO I CAN FEED OFF OF YOU LIKE THE PARASITE THAT I AM. YOU'RE SO SELFISH, YOU KNOW THAT.
Meanwhile, they're actually the selfish ones.
>>
>>33452359
im in this photo and i like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (819 KB, 1275x1600)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
>>33450701
I am INFJ.
>>
>>33451337
intp feels less yet cares more about the well being of others compared to intj, intj can be way more emotional than they think of themselves

also if anyone has aphantasia chances are they're nowhere near intp
>>
>>33450386
MBTI does not work for me because it asks dumb questions unworthy of /x/
like
"I think the world would be better off if people used their head more than their heart"
THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I CAN SAY YES OR NO ON ACCURATELY!
Both must be in perfect equilibrium and harmony, the intuition and the intellect perfectly calibrated to function as a team.
Anybody who is not balanced in this way should aspire to improve, I think.
So I can't say "yes, people should be even more out of touch and use only thought", so I disagree... So it thinks im a FEEEELER.
Similar issues with E/I.
I/E and F/T for me are always within 10% of eachother. This test is flawed for edge cases as doesn't take more advanced philosophy into account. I dont like it.
>>
>>33450906
>muh equality
>>
Intj is a RH negative trait mostly o and a RH neg
>>
The Extraverted Sensation Type
Extraverted sensation strives for intensity of experience derived from concrete objects and physical activities. Consciousness is therefore directed outward to those objects and activities that may be expected to arouse the strongest sensations.

The extraverted sensation type is a realist who seeks to experience as many concrete sensations as possible - preferably, but not necessarily, ones that are pleasurable. These experiences are seen as ends in themselves and are rarely utilized for any other purpose. If normal, such persons are sensualists or aesthetes who are attracted by the physical characteristics of objects and people. They dress, eat and entertain well, and can be very good company. Not at all reflective nor introspective, they have no ideals except sensory enoyment. They generally mistrust inner psychological processes and prefer to account for such things in terms of external events (e.g., they may blame their moods on the weather). If extreme, they are often crudely sensual and may exploit situations or others in order to increase their own personal pleasure. When neurotic, repressed intuition may be projected onto other people, so that they may become irrationally suspicious or jealous. Alternatively, they may develop a range of compulsive superstitions.
>>
>>33454833
The Introverted Sensation Type
Introverted sensation is subjectively filtered. Perception is not based directly on the object, but is merely suggested by it. Instead, layers of subjective impressions are superimposed upon the image so that it becomes impossible to determine what will be perceived from a knowledge only of the object. Perception thus depends crucially upon internal psychological processes that will differ from one person to the next. At its most positive, introverted sensation is found in the creative artist. At its most extreme, it produces psychotic hallucinations and a total alienation from reality.

The introverted sensation type reacts subjectively to events in a way that is unrelated to objective criteria. Often this is seen as an inappropriate and uncalled-for overreaction. Because objects generally fail to penetrate directly the veil of subjective impressions, this type may seem neutral or indifferent to objective reality. Alternatively, the person may perceive the world as illusory or amusing. In extreme (psychotic) cases, this may result in an inability to distinguish illusion from reality. The subjective world of archaic images may then come to dominate consciousness completely, so that the person lives in a private, mythological realm of fantasy. Repressed intuition may also be expressed in vaguely imagined threats or an apprehension of sinister possibilities.
>>
>>33454842
The Extraverted Intuition Type
Extraverted intuition attempts to envisage all the possibilities that are inherent in an objective situation. Ordinary events are seen as providing a cipher or set of clues from which underlying processes and hidden potentialities can be determined. Yet once these possibilities are apprehended, objects and events lose their meaning and import. There is therefore a constant need for new situations and experiences to provide a fresh stimulus for the intuitive process.

The extraverted intuition type is an excellent diagnostician and exploiter of situations. Such people see exciting possibilities in every new venture and are excellent at perceiving latent abilities in other people. They get carried away with the enthusiasm of their vision and often inspire others with the courage of their conviction. As such, they do well in occupations where these qualities are at a premium - for example in initiating new projects, in business, politics or the stock market. They are, however, easily bored and stifled by unchanging conditions. As a result they often waste their life and talents jumping from one activity to another in the search for fresh possibilities, failing to stick at any one project long enough to bring it to fruition. Furthermore, in their commitment to their own vision, they often show little regard for the needs, views or convictions of others. When neurotic, repressed sensation may cause this type to become compulsively tied to people, objects or activities that stir in them primitive sensations such as pleasure, pain or fear. The consequence of this can be phobias, hypochondriacal beliefs and a range of other compulsions.
>>
>>33454845
The Introverted Intuition Type
Introverted intuition is directed inward to the contents of the unconscious. It attempts to fathom internal events by relating them to universal psychological processes or to other archetypal images. Consequently it generally has a mythical, symbolic or prophetic quality.

According to Jung, the introverted intuition type can be either an artist, seer or crank. Such a person has a visionary ideal that reveals strange, mysterious things. These are enigmatic, 'unearthly' people who stand aloof from ordinary society. They have little interest in explaining or rationalizing their personal vision, but are content merely to proclaim it. Partly as a result of this, they are often misunderstood. Although the vision of the artist among this type generally remains on the purely perceptual level, mystical dreamers or cranks may become caught up in theirs. The person's life then becomes symbolic, taking on the nature of a Great Work, mission or spiritual-moral quest. If neurotic, repressed sensation may express itself in primitive, instinctual ways and, like their extraverted counterparts, introverted intuitives often suffer from hypochondria and compulsions.
>>
>>33454855
The Extraverted Thinking Type
Extraverted thinking is driven by the objective evidence of the senses or by objective (collective) ideas that derive from tradition or learning. Its purpose is to abstract conceptual relationships from objective experience, linking ideas together in a rational, logical fashion. Furthermore, any conclusions that are drawn are always directed outward to some objective product or practical outcome. Thinking is never carried out for its own sake, merely as some private, subjective enterprise.

The extraverted thinking type bases all actions on the intellectual analysis of objective data. Such people live by a general intellectual formula or universal moral code, founded upon abstract notions of truth or justice. They also expect other people to recognize and obey this formula. This type represses the feeling function (e.g., sentimental attachments, friendships, religious devotion) and may also neglect personal interests such as their own health or financial well-being. If extreme or neurotic, they may become petty, bigoted, tyrannical or hostile towards those who would threaten their formula. Alternatively, repressed tendencies may burst out in various kinds of personal 'immorality' (e.g., self-seeking, sexual misdemeanours, fraud or deception).
>>
>>33454866
The Introverted Thinking Type
Introverted thinking is contemplative, involving an inner play of ideas. It is thinking for its own sake and is always directed inward to subjective ideas and personal convictions rather than outward to practical outcomes. The main concern of such thinking is to elaborate as fully as possible all the ramifications and implications of a seminal idea. As a consequence, introverted thinking can be complex, turgid and overly scrupulous. To the extent that it withdraws from objective reality, it may also become totally abstract, symbolic or mystical.

The introverted thinking type tends to be impractical and indifferent to objective concerns. These persons usually avoid notice and may seem cold, arrogant and taciturn. Alternatively, the repressed feeling function may express itself in displays of childish naivety. Generally people of this type appear caught up in their own ideas which they aim to think through as fully and deeply as possible. If extreme or neurotic they can become rigid, withdrawn, surly or brusque. They may also confuse their subjectively apprehended truth with their own personality so that any criticism of their ideas is seen as a personal attack. This may lead to bitterness or to vicious counterattacks against their critics.
>>
>>33454873
The Extraverted Feeling Type
Extraverted feeling is based upon accepted or traditional social values and opinions. It involves a conforming, adjusting response to objective circumstances that strives for harmonious relations with the world. Because it depends so much on external stimuli rather than upon true subjective preferences, such feeling can sometimes seem cold, 'unfeeling', artificial or put on for effect.

The extraverted feeling type follows fashion and seeks to harmonize personal feelings with general social values. Thinking is always subordinate to feeling and is ignored or repressed if intellectual conclusions fail to confirm the convictions of the heart. When this type is extreme or neurotic, feeling may become gushing or extravagant and dependent upon momentary enthusiasms that may quickly turn about with changing circumstances. Such a person may therefore seem hysterical, fickle, moody or even to be suffering from multiple personality. Repressed thinking may also erupt in infantile, negative, obsessive ways. This can lead to the attribution of dreaded characteristics to the very objects or people that are most loved and valued.
>>
>>33454880
The Introverted Feeling Type
Introverted feeling strives for an inner intensity that is unrelated to any external object. It devalues objective reality and is rarely displayed openly. When it does appear on the surface, it generally seems negative or indifferent. The focus of such feeling is upon inner processes and latent, primordial images. At its extreme, it may develop into mystical ecstasy.

The introverted feeling type is brooding and inaccessible, although may also hide behind a childish mask. Such a person aims to be inconspicuous, makes little attempt to impress and generally fails to respond to the feelings of others. The outer, surface appearance is often neutral, cold and dismissive. Inwardly, however, feelings are deep, passionately intense, and may accompany secret religious or poetic tendencies. The effect of all this on other people can be stifling and oppressive. When extreme or neurotic, this type may become domineering and vain. Negative repressed thinking may also be projected so that these persons may imagine they can know what others are thinking. This may develop into paranoia and into secret scheming rivalries.
>>
>>33450386

>Get tested at INTP/J and then ennegram 5w6
>was satisfied with result
>However after being at jobs and repeatedly needing support and being a nervous wreck requiring consistent supervision consider enneagram 6 which I hate the idea of
>I’m now in doubt if I even am an NT anyways

I fucking hate my high stress job and am a different person outside of work but I’m terrified that it really is me when stripped down to my fundamentals. I used to not care so much and ironically me caring is just proof of what I’m afraid of.
>>
>>33450701
INFJ man here, met an INTJ woman; she disappointed me.
>>
can someone please post a link to an online socionomics test that's not badly translated from russian, with complete sentences and choices that are in relation to each other?

I've tried 3 sites now and they all were basically gibberish. it was obvious that no english native wrote these choices. half the time I didn't even understand my options. makes me feel like the mbtp test is much more accessible
>>
>>33455193
That and most questions are so vague you can't choose any option other than the exact middle.
>logic or emotions?
Both bitch. It's a mix of both. You consider both aspects when making a decision. It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>33455233
just do neutral
>>
>>33450621
It is rare, but here it will seem fairly common. You see, autists gather here.

Personally every time I've tested it's either INTJ or INTP. (I'm very judgemental and perceptive)
>>
>>33450386
INTJ's can waver between good or evil though. They are goal-oriented, whether or not it is for evil or against it.

INTP's are where the greatest potential lie, but also the greatest lack. They are ordinarily useless, lazy, content just thinking and enjoying their lives in peace without social interaction. However, the unique level of introspection they hold can essentially break the MBTI because by being so far removed in their thinking from actual human emotions and living due to autism, they are able to objectively observe and invoke the useful and non-useful personality and emotive states of other types while retaining their rationality. An INTP that has awakened to this can retain their intellectual ability while adopting any mask needed from any other type, discarding faults as needed and generating beneficial traits as needed like the machine they are. The INTJ fears the INTP who decided to actually leave his room and start doing shit.
>>
MBTI is bullshit. Most of the articles and support behind it are produced by the company selling the tests and proctor's certs. Y'all a drinking Kool aid following it instead of focusing on horoscopes or zodiac signs. But please. Keep stroking your cocks to the thought of being an abcdefghijklmnoh....
>>
>>33451434
perfect example of a retard not understanding astrology. You are not a virgo. You are a combination of all the positions in your natal chart. You might have sun or ac in virgo, but that is only 1 trait.
>>
>>33454597
The fuck are you talking about? I didn't use the word "equal" in a politically liberal sense.
>>
>>33451439
You are so fucking retarded I can't believe it

t. ENTJ GOD
>>
>>33456274
based entj bro
>>
File: 1668578069837200.png (184 KB, 173x607)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>33450386
I think we all know Entps are the superior type.
>>
>>33450386
I am an INFP, will I ever find a cute INFP girl who likes esotericism like me?
>>
>>33450840
Interesting. I've tested as INTJ, INFJ, and INTP all at different points.
>>
Where are the INFJs at
>>
File: 1669060443708666.gif (443 KB, 338x385)
443 KB
443 KB GIF
>>33451550
And maturity is not about letting categories and descriptions of your behaviour dictate your behaviour
No offence, much love
>>
>Jung faggotry
fucking faggots
>>
>>33458031
It's ok freudcel, it's never too late for you to come to the right side
>>
>>33458189
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RKRVSGgfRJQ
>>
File: FicQ-MAXEAATq-v.webm (236 KB, 390x460)
236 KB
236 KB WEBM
>>33450386
>"Look At Me! I'm A Bored Suburbanite Schlong who domesticated a wild animal that probably would have lived twice as long, and been five times as happy, if I never had!:"
>An Instagram story in 15 parts.
>Including the funeral.
>>
>>33451091
>I don't know exactly what conception of "Autism is le superpower" you've built up in your mind
The Psychopath>Normie>Autist paradigm you fucking worthless human excrement
>>
>>33453499
>The idea that people are locked into certain personality types
is completely made up down the line and is irrelevant, created only after someone noticed that things can be categorised
>>
>>33453209
you could say INTJ and ENTP are each other's direct shadows
>>
>>33450386
People who listen to psychobabble are lost.
>>
I don't know. I am supposedly an INFJ. It's hard for me to relate to anyone. I'm conscious of when I'm being manipulated, but at the same time I don't really care anymore. I've seen the worst this world has to offer. I feel like I was born crazy so there was nothing left to lose in terms of sanity and exposure.
>>
File: 1669204584224163.jpg (124 KB, 1024x576)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>33458292
>The Psychopath>Normie>Autist paradigm
Who the fuck claims this is a "paradigm"? And is that supposed to be mathematical statement?
>>
File: clownsex.jpg (98 KB, 1080x1290)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>33450386
ENTJs are actually, the CEOs of autism and barbarians in suits. INTJs are too cowardly to actually do anything and often just want to follow ENTJs or stay alone.

They're like INTJs, but they aren't passive aggressive but rather active aggressive in changing everything around them. Having masculine confidence and charisma with proper calculated cunning on a systemic level, they have no problem going full professor mode or supreme general when the opportunity arises.

Proper psychopaths rather than sociopaths.
>>
>>33458603
Autistic and psychos are actually a lot more similar.

It's the schizos that actually piss off autistic psychos because they're too chaotic to manipulate or to predict thus manage.
>>
>>33457979
Took the test once or twice per year for 3 years now and I am always INFJ
>>
File: feral-1669420621468319.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>33458871
>Autistic and psychos are actually a lot more similar.
Absolutely wrong. Autism has nothing to do with lacking empathy or guilt -- if anything, they withdraw from people because the "social cues" they're fed are venomous bullshit. Psychopaths are totally cool with venomous bullshit, nothing matters to them at all except "fitting in" with whoever is most useful to them at any given time.
>>
>>33450386
The thing you need to be aware of is your ability in this lifetime to acquire as much knowledge as possible. Once you have done that, your knowledge is made impenetrable by any lies told by the serpent. Where most ignorant, stupid people will believe the lies told to them by mysterious entities, you will be able to look back on your own knowledge, as in, what you know to be true - and right off the bat you will know that they are lying to you. Not only that, but your knowledge is useful in informing others. Quite like what I am doing with you. I am passing you a box of ammo this way.
Secondly, if you ever find yourself immersed in a conflict with them, you need to understand that you are not alone. There are so many billions of people all over the world right now and people who have died who have been victimized by them - some were completely unaware of the true origin of their oppression, some of them found out at some point in their lives the truth about them. Some of them found out when it was too late for them.
All of the prophets of Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, pagans and even Thot's prophecy went into extensive detail about a period in human history that will be plagued by wicked spirits worldwide.
We have known for millennia that this stuff is real, but the mysterious shadow organization that rules this world has done everything in their power in order to cover it up and to keep it a secret from the masses. We know we're not crazy and you aren't either! This is the true unseen war that is happening right now. The talk of right v.s. left, fascist v.s. commies - it's all a distraction that unfortunately so many ignorant souls have fallen for. They know exactly what they are doing. Many world leaders, pundits, celebrities and other public figures are mere PUPPETS for these beings that can be controlled at a moments notice. They exist to keep you trapped in this false world of lies.
Come out of Babylon. The truth is absurd.
>>
>>33450386
this shit is more homo than astrology fags. your special little 4 letter combination means jack shit if you're sitting on /x/ circlejerking.
>thread is filled with snowflake trannies
makes sense
>>
File: 1669318384305153.jpg (229 KB, 1280x960)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>33459097
Whats the matter, psycho, not feeling the loosh?
>>
>>33450386
INFJ
>will see the true nature of the whole scheme
>kind of just opts out before they even start
INTP
>will autistically gather all sorts of information about everything
>will get wrecked by unnatural forces they cannot comprehend anyway, unless...
ENTJ
>is a whole class of a demon themselves (in a good way)
>the lower beings fear them
ENTP
>will tell you that the abyss is, in fact, a huge opportunity.
>mingles with both heavenly and demonic entities
>will not be held accountable in the end because it was funny
>>
>>33451964
I'm a definite ISTP and I would say I have decent abstract thinking skills. But my enneagram is 5w4 which does set me apart from others of the same MBTI
>>
>>33455331
I think I'm at a point kind of like this, I used to be a total autist and internally I still am, but studying psychology and forcing myself to learn has made me able to adopt whatever personality benefits me at the moment
But I have basically no goals beyond chilling in my room, anything ambitious would be more trouble and danger than it could possibly be worth
>>
>>33450905
Same here.
>>
I was an INTJ last time I took the test (about 10 years ago), but now I am an INTP-T.

Also my socionics test result:LII
>>
File: 1651215307673.jpg (112 KB, 720x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>33450386
INTP GIGA-CHADS, RISE UP.
>>
>>33461184
present
>>
>>33450386
I'm entj btw hi assholes.
>>
File: 1666383785588820.jpg (14 KB, 320x240)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>tfw IEI (male)
>>
Threads being flooded with NTs boasting and no actual discussion about cognitive functions doesn't help MBTI's case. I used to study this every day but looking again this is just astrology for dipshits
>>
>>33461684
Astrology is based, cunt
>>
>>33456729
>INFP
Go find a boyfriend, faggot
>>
File: web-140313940.jpg (149 KB, 1270x1689)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>33450386
Lux manifest 7
Love and light
Crown
Kingdom beauty
>>
>>33450386
INTJs often experiemce triple bypassed Ni Fi hyperstacking which makes them immune to mind control waves
>>
File: 1668721410568.jpg (64 KB, 500x280)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>33459895
Based. Together we are the super hybrid brothers
>>
>>33461684
It has nothing to do with the theory. You will see this happen even in Astrology threads, /div/, all of them.

You know why? Because 4chan is full of *self-absorbed*, lazily ignorant posters who are only interested in getting attention rather than acquiring or furthering knowledge. That's why so much of this thread is unsolicited "I'm this unrelated type uwu what that mean?" rather than even attempting to answer the subject, and even those who "attempt" are just spewing bullshit platitudes from a pretension of enlightenment rather than any actual in-depth familiarity with the typology.

People don't really listen or speak, they just take the opportunity to talk.
>>
>>33461684
>I used to study this every day but looking again this is just astrology for dipshits
Not an unfair point - I took the test a few days ago and got INFJ, just took the test again on another site and got an INTP.
Both times I answered as honestly as possible, but a number of times I opted for 'neutral' when both extremes of the question were equally applicable, depending on company and circumstance.
Isn't it a bit simplistic to suggest a person can have a fixed personality that will ring true from one day, one hour to the next? What about the possibility of growth, of learning, of change?
What's the point of dealing with someone who is 'fixed in their ways'? I get that such a person might be regarded as reliable or dependable, but doesn't it also suggest stagnation?
>apols if this has already be done to death above - my personality type demanded I dive straight in.
>>
>>33453137
I have an ENTJ fren though i kinda feel useless next to him
He seems to have everything figured out
I wish i could be more useful to him sometimes
>>
INTP just scored 5w4 on enneagram test
>>
I'm an INTJ-A. I took the test 4 times have gotten INTJ-A every time. Supposedly it's rare, but I think i'm just an autist.
>>
>>33450386
>but it can't gaze back.
hahahahahahahahahhha
i heard capricorns are also very resistant to it, dude, like for real hahahahh
>>
>>33462633
Ni-Fi loop is the gay depression though
Some degree of immunity to manipulation comes from Fe in trickster position
>>
>>33459177
>will see the true nature of the whole scheme
>kind of just opts out before they even start
yep, pretty much gave up on everything even though I understand I have potential. I know that my feelings and views expressed through art would blacklist or kill me almost immediately if they took hold in the world.

I am a passionate lover and offer great sex like a horny goat satyr creature, but my lust is boundless. I hate that about myself. I'd rather love and be loved. I wish I wasn't so driven by hormones and desire.

this world is unjust and people will be abused. at best I can see their pain and stand with them, offer compassion. this world is devoid of this simple activity and it's shocking to me. the aversion to dignity.
>>
INFJ EIE 852 So/Sx 8w9 5w6 2w3 phlegmatic-choleric SCOAI
>>
File: 1651630362552.jpg (482 KB, 738x740)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>33461184
>>33461237
Sup fellow genius schizos.
>>
>INTJs can’t be manipulated!
>now watch as I base my references on outside information that I can deduce
>what do you mean the walls constructed around me limits my cognitive ability, if it’s not useful to me or my goals it’s worthless
Every INTJ I’ve come across has been shining examples of false Zion in the matrix, it’s like the personality type is meant to self destruct in the very hell it creates for itself and others .
>>
>>33469150
>it’s like the personality type is meant to self destruct in the very hell it creates for itself and others .
embodiment of the tower card.
>>
>>33450736
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>33469150
>I base my references on outside information that I can deduce
>Ni dom
You've come across Ni-lets
>>
>>33467821
>8w9 5w6 2w3
It goes "enneagram and wing" and "tritype" dude
>>
>>33469613
They come to bad conclusions, there’s stupidity at all levels.
>>
> INTJ
> 125 IQ
> 8th house stellium
> Jupiter in 9th
> Saturn in 5th
> 2nd house in Libra

How do I profit from this autism?
>>
>>33472182
>How do I profit from this autism?
you just do



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.