[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: divgiving.jpg (116 KB, 449x749)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz

>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•Rustig on how to start with tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Useful tips before posting:
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader, in particular, is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread:>>33440456
>>
Any readers or dead general?
>>
AQ
next gf? lol
>>
AQ: Should I buy a beret?
>>
Close second for OP image
>>
I-ching dude here

Trading

Love and stuff again. The only thing I can't control.
>>
>>33448497
Man, the feeble and unpredictable human heart.

I feel you but I can't trade right now.
>>
>>33448497
I’ll trade, what’s your query?

Mine is what are the possibilities for a relationship between me and my coworker?
>>
>>33448455
AQ

Does S (f) still fuck S (m)?
>>
>>33448469
VI of Cups
V of Wands
Queen of Swords
Someone kind, caring, childish, playful, compassionate, intelligent, observant, independent. They're not ready to commit to you fully yet, self reliant. They'll want you to be as honest as possible and she will in return, be so herself. She will, however, have her flaws. She's insecure, and there's inner turmoil present. She might be overwhelmed with the smallest of changes, and overreact. Fighting battles with herself. Maybe someone with BPD, lol? In any case she seems like a nice, sweet person despite that.
>>
>>33448455

Why does S feel so fucking intimated by me while being infatuated with a wife beater and criminal? What's wrong with her?
>>
>>33448455
AQ

Next girlfriend?
>>
AQ
do i have any chance with the new girl at work
captcha: JOYDPK
>>
>>33448642
Women crave some badass spanking when she has been cuddled her whole life.

Human females brain usually works agaisnt their best interest. Sad truth.
>>
AQ

Is blonde from work just playing games with me or is she genuinely interested?
>>
>>33448554
I'll go for a next gf thing

Starting
>>
>>33448478
II of Pentacles
You seem unsure about it, I'd say not just yet.
>>
>>33448662
I think you're right. Some badass spanking lmfao. She would call the cops on me if she thought she received some badass spanking by me.
>>
>>33448554
Hexagram 13 - Community - Unchanging

http://wengu.tartarie.com/wg/wengu.php?l=Yijing&no=13

You can read the text if you need but I think you're good with this
>>
>>33448666
Come on lil'bro. You used to be the one who played with them hearts not the other way around.

I guess an eternity in hell does stuff to you.

Checked!

>>33448710
Very unlikely if it's in the Heat of the Moment.

If you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>33448708
Thanks
>>
>>33448736
I get what you're saying. We never got so far as having a little spanking in the heat of the moment. She can't judge me on that
>>
>>33448704
Knight of Pentacles, Nine of Cups, The World

She seems lovely. Physically I see her as a bit plain, no frills, but an athletic physique. Maybe what some people consider a butterface, but you’ll find her body and her personality tremendously attractive, and having her at your side will fill you with confidence. She’s a stable and possessive girl, likely a Taurus by sign. There won’t be some insane spark of passion or romance, it’s an affection that will grow on you like a tumor until it conquers your entire body and all you can think of is her, and Vice versa.
>>
>>33448736
Second anon again: The point is that she is actually this super woke and super assertive queer feminist. You would never think that she's into dominant or aggressive men. At the same time, she seems to have a lot of insecurity however. Maybe some badass spanking is just what she craves
>>
>>33448658
The Hierophant
Wheel of Fortune Rx
I'd say no, but you can become friends. You can't force things to go your way right now, but you never know, later on, but now it's not the time.
>>
>>33448789
i see
thank you very much
>>
File: .jpg (132 KB, 500x771)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Doing 3 readings. I'm new to tarot, so the readings might be a bit iffy, but I try my best.
>>
>>33448789
Different anon, could you read about my coworker lol >>33448666
>>
>>33448811
Does S (f) still fuck S (m)?
>>
>>33448811
What does S (f) think of me?
>>
>>33448811
how is next year looking for me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33448811
>m seeking f
Who am I destined to marry?
>>
>>33448811
How does my coworker H (female) see me?
>>
>>33448811
next girlfriend?
>>
AQ
Female
Will I be successful in finding a good dom to serve?
>>
>>33448482
Doing 3 of these reads. No query. Need your:

Sex
Hair color
>>
>>33448875
Male
Dark Brown
Black
>>
>>33448811
>>33448833
>>33448844
>>33448855
>CHECKED
Those digits! My God, it’s beautiful.
>>
>>33448875
Male
Blue
Black
>>
>>33448882
These digits seem meaningful. It is beautiful
>>
Aq.
How should I act towards Qu? I really want to talk and see her but I dont wanna be dense. Does she enjoy my company?
>>
>>33448875
M26
black, black
>>
>>33448875
Male
Brown
Dark blonde
>>
>>33448880
>>33448887
>>33448905
Starting. Preparing the deck
>>
>>33448813
The World Rx
The Fool
Yes, you're being played, she's taking you for granted.

>>33448816
VII of Cups Rx
X of Swords
While these cards, mean a 'no', I'm sensing that yes, they're still fucking, and you might feel betrayed and hurt about it. It seems, however, it is a chaotic and confusing love (if that is what it is), and it won't last long.

>>33448823
IX of Swords
The Tower (my first time drawing this card, interesting)
They may see you as an insecure person with a lot of issues, stress, anxieties, and with a volatile temper; she doesn't feel indifferent about you however, you made an impression on her.
>>
>>33448922
Second anon: With the x of swords - which is a very dark card - why do you assume that they might still be fucking? If so, it would be a very unhealthy and chaotic relationship? I don't know whether they are fucking, that's why I asked. And yes, I feel betrayed by it
>>
>>33448922
Third anon: Your reading seems right. I know that she doesn't feel indifferent about me. However, is she has a lot of negative feelings about my person, this can be worse than indifferent. For example if she feels uncomfortable near me or in my presence. Yes I've had a lot of stress and anxiety, which was due to a very stressful and anxiety-inducing situation I suddenly found myself in the midst of
>>
>>33448880
1) the blessings you have
>knight of cups
2) what you should be grateful for
>wheel of fortune
3) best way to celebrate today
>king of cups (rx)
4) situations or actions to avoid
>ace of pents

You have had many great opportunities this year to get further ahead and realize many goals but the road is stretching forever onward and the future is uncertain but you will have many more opportunities to overcome hardships in the following year. Stay vigilant for invitations to prosper. The best way to celebrate today is to avoid thinking of the missed opportunities, milestones yet unachieved and failed endeavours and not to let them hold you back from attempting to succeed but to learn from them and use them as a metric to see how far you have come and how much farther you can go
>>
>>33448870
>Queen of Cups + 7 of Wands (Courage) + Knight of Cups

Nope, there are only betas available at the moment. The Knight is a passive water card that lacks courage and drive. There's apathy or shallowness there as well.
>>
>>33449000
Thank you, Tabula.
I will stop looking.
>>
AQ
Next year life general?
>>
>>33448988
Thank you very much.
>>
>>33448832
>Main theme of the year
The Emperor
Stability, structure, security, control, practicality.
A chance to grow in your goals that you have set for yourself. As long as you think like The Emperor: methodically and strategically, you'll have success in completing your goals. You may get to know a powerful person who offers you wise advice. In any case, it seems like a positive year for you ahead if you put in the effort.

>Departing energies from last year
III of Swords
Heartbreak, separation, sorrow.
Getting over a painful experience, this may be a loss of a loved one, a breakup, losing your job, anything that has impacted you negatively.

>Talents you will be expressing this year
II of Wands Rx
Being able to get your life in order: setting up long-term goals. Identify what's important to you. It's time to get up and start doing.

>Future opportunities
Ace of Wands
Initiative, passion, inspiration, creativity.
Aces are all about opportunities, and beginnings. It seems like a good omen to again, just get up and start doing; whatever you have in mind, whatever project, now it's the time to start it. You will be motivated to do so.

>Upcoming obstacles
IX of Swords
Anxieties, insecurities, worries, depression. Something might happen that will make you go through a period of great anguish.

>How to deal with upcoming obstacles
The Hierophant
You may meet a mentor. Stick to what you know, and play safe.

>How to achieve your goals and dreams
VIII of Wands
V of Wands
Positive growth, good news coming your way. Things will start to take shape. Again, creativity, be positive. You'll have to be competitive, for there will be something you'll have to fight for.

This took a long time, sorry. Hopefully it resonated with you, please let me know if so.
>>
>>33448887
>6 of wands
>star (rx)
3) the best way to celebrate thanksgiving
>ace of swords
>9 of wands (rx)

You posses a mind and spirit that is high in will and when you set out to achieve a task or goal, you usually end up victorious. People are drawn to your leadership and strength. Deep down you have had some things out of your control that even your tenacity could not change and the cards are telling you to not worry too much about it and it is a constant reminder that we are lords of our own reality but not of this world. Today think about your victories, your strength, and your ability to change the things that are within your control. Look back and think about how much you have conquered. At the same time, do not put others down who do not posses your will and strength but uplift them and encourage them
>>
>>33448811
Sorry I’m late
Do you see C.M.(18) and i T.B.(20)
Together forever
>>
>>33448939
Sometimes I guide myself by the meanings - yes/no, but other times I just go with the meaning of the cards themselves.
I interpreted VII of Cups Rx as their relationship, and X of Swords as how you might feel about it. Of course, I might be wrong, but that was just the vibe I got.

>>33448955
Well, I'm glad it resonated, anon. Best of luck with her.
>>
>>33449131
Poncho, your reading touches me deeply. Sometimes I forget all the effort that I put to be where am I today and I concentrate in my flaws and the things that I lack, so your message is a reminder that I fought hard to be responsible and someone that others could rely upon despite my fears and insecurities.
Something we cannot change despite our best efforts and its egoistical to forget this, so this is also a good reminder.
Regarding others, its true... I have to uplift them, inspire them, not judge them.

Thank you very much, Poncho for your time. I really wish you the best in the year to come.
>>
AQ

When i'll have a gf?

How she looks like
>>
>>33449164
Since I asked both queries: Thanks. I should forget about S, it is unhealthy to keep thinking about her even though you wish me the best of luck with her. Somehow, I don't see this going anywhere or developing into a positive direction. I lost the opportunity with her probably a year ago because I appeared to be too overbearing. She thought I was obsessed with her. Things didn't improve but got worse. And if she fucks S, I should erase her from my mind completely. What is hurtful though is that S is the complete opposite of who I am: uneducated, aggressive, overall a malicious person. I hate that guy.
>>
Trading..
>>
>>33448844
VI of Swords
Page of Pentacles Rx
Someone immature, easily distracted, maybe young or young at heart, childish, maybe lazy or doesn't have much motivation to follow their goals. However, I feel like she'll commit to you, be loyal, and be there for you during hard times, someone who'll take you out of bad situations.

>>33448851
The Devil
The High Priestess
She likes you. She may even feel sexually attracted to you, she appreciates you, thinks you are intelligent & intuitive. She trusts you, and thinks you both can take the relationship to a deeper level.
>>
trading/aq
>>
Any reader powerful enough to give me one of these?
>>
>>33449278
Forgot to write:

Should I give up on S?
>>
>>33449279
Sure, how much you paying?
>>
>>33448905

>6 of wands (rx)
>2 of swords (rx)
3) the best way to celebrate Thanksgiving
>page of pents
>queen of pents (rx)

It looks like it's been rough this year for you. A lot of difficult situations and many things unrealized. Whatever victories you have achieved have been temporary and overall only enough to keep moving forward. It looks like you were betrayed by someone close but this is quite possibly a good thing because you now know to cut that person out from your journey. The spread also reminds you that yes you have had it very rough but things have not been as bad as they could have been. The best way to celebrate today is that this is now the opportunity to improve everything. There is only one direction to go and that is up and it is reminding you that so long as you draw breath you have a fighting chance. You must look at the past and the mistakes and trust that was misplaced and learn and rise above. The spread is telling you two things: first, avoid shortcuts and the easy paths that will lead you to false prosperity. Things of quality and worth are not easily achieved and you will be sold a lie if you believe there is an easier route. Second, so not be afraid of dusting yourself off and attempting to attain lofty goals. Fortune favors the bold after all
>>
>>33449266
Well, I do agree it is time to forget about her, especially if she _is_ fucking that other guy, who's the complete opposite of you.
>>
>>33449288
I'll pay you attention.
>>
>>33449278
Query? Mine is what all will change in my life if I go with option 1 versus option 2? If you consider that two queries I can do two for you as well
>>
>>33449283
Strenght
The Tower
Justice

Yes, you should, it's gonna be hard but it would be better for you. It's gonna make things "right", I mean right like you putting your head back in the right place, paying attention in yourself, taking care of yourself.

Q: What's coming into my love life?
>>
AQ

Where do I meet the woman I have a family with?
>>
>>33449292
If she is fucking him. I don't know that. However, I don't see that their relationship will be something lasting or that they will have any kind of future together. That's simply impossible. If she's fucking him, it's simply because she thinks that he is really good in bed. Not because of his personality. Or maybe she has a secret craving for bad boys, I don't know. She has issues. I have no doubt about that. And she means trouble. I know that for a fact. Overall it is much healthier to forget about this troubled and troublesome woman
>>
>>33449326
Thanks.

>7 of swords
>3 of pentacles
>ace of swords reversed

Only mistaking someone you work/study with for some you could and believing they are flirty with you or interested and then being brought back to the brutal reality that it really wasn't so.
>>
>>33449288
I looked online and they charge 320$ for this spread hahaha NOPE
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>33449346
Makes sense.
Thank you.
>>
>>33449352
query?
>>
>>33449279
This is the most retarded fucking shit I've seen for tarot, thanks for the laughs kid.
>>
>>33448909

>ace of swords (rx)
>7 of swords
3) the best way to celebrate today
>5 of cups (rx)
>ace of pents (rx)

You have had a a very bad year also. Many obstacles, bad events and sadness in your life. The spread is saying although you have had it very rough this year you should be relying on your cunning and ability to flex with any situation. Hardships dont seem to be a strange concept to you and you can maneuver to avoid disaster and endure when its unavoidable. You should celebrate thanksgiving because the cards bring good news: this year it's all going to change. You will recover what you lost but only if you rely on your ability to adapt and simply overcome the hardships. The spread warns that you may have to do things you are not proud of to get what you need
>>
>>33449360
Query is this. >>33449307
Your query(ies)?
>>
>>33448875
Male
Brown
Brown
>>
>>33449405
If you can't do it don't be mad at me
>>
>>33449413
Love general for the next week.
Starting
>>
>>33449411
Thanks a lot poncho! Your reading resonates a lot with me. I am pondering your last sentence: I need to do things I am not proud of in order to get what I want. I really wonder what this could mean. One thing is for sure: I need change, I need to regain hope, optimism, enthusiasm and vital energy. Everything could be much better than it is right now. If things change for the better with the coming next year, my overall situation will hopefully improve. And I will start working on myself as of now
>>
>>33449411
Can I trade with you?
>>
>>33449411
>
I really wonder how I might get better luck. I really do. Cunning and ability are one thing but I need luck, opportunity. Maybe I'm punished because I didn't seize every opportunity that offered itself in the past
>>
trading
>>
>>33449307
>>33449413
A:
Seven of Swords
Tower Rev
I don't think this will change your life in anyway.
Your expectation must be miss guided.

B:
Three of Cups
Four of Pentacles
Its rare that two cards came up together.
option b gonna make you happy but take your whole life and you won't get rid off it, I mean won't want to.
>>
>>33449422
Nah, Tarot isn't a pissing contest, someone could have two decks of tarot and make a ridiculous spread just to brag about their levels of autism.

Bet you can't even do the celtic cross.
>>
>>33449521
I don't do tarot, dude
Too mainstream
>>
>>33449528
You *do* something? Ha, mainstream noob.
>>
>>33449535
I do, actually.
Would you like a read?
>>
Will I ever meet my dad?
>>
>>33449491
What does ML (female) feel about me?
>>
File: 20221124_134410.jpg (2.15 MB, 4032x1960)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>33449092
Anytime
>>33449186
Of course anytime. You have a good Thanksgiving and rest of your year. I'll be here, around. Reading when the opportunity arises for practice and lurking. Just post my name and I may see it

>>33449419
I'm sorry I'm closed
>>33449468
Sorry I dont get reads done on me, personal stance but I hope to read for you one day
>>33449452
>>33449477
I think it means is you may have to get a job which pays very well but you will end up hating or lie about qualifications or personality to find what it is that you seek. Ace of Pents (rx) to means is opulence, gaudiness, but in this case, wealth without happiness. You will be wealthy but miserable. It's very vauge but riches without happiness. Maybe wealth without someone to share it with?

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Bien salude. Eat well, be well but most of all bring your friends and family close. I'm going to start cooking in about an hour. Posolé and roasted Ham with mashed 'taters n' the fixins. Whiskey, Malbec from Spain and champagne. I'm bringing the record player out to my living room and putting on some tunes

Have fun
>>
>>33449541
nah, that's too mainstream
>>
>>33449567
Good choice.
>>
trading
>>
>>33449541
only if you can do a schizomancy reading, that's pretty based if accurate.
>>
>>33449574
Ok
Your prose paints the position of the simpletons nose. When you soar like an eagle, do you ever spot a rose? High in tower, what have you to lose?
The sense of the muse is the becomings of truce. What of it is our fine produce. We mean no abuse nor to tie up another knot or put velveted noose. We think for the behavior perhaps there is no excuse, maybe to our bringer is cause for abuse. But if we do not sing, then when is the use? We try to be a thing along and find where we belong, then comes the stinger, our death it ever does linger. A sense of suspend, others hearts to there is a wrought to amend. What kind of cult can you hold at fault without the lightning bolt of a finger? Wasn't ours but our code did take a dinger.
>>
>>33449573
Work and finance general for December.
Yours?
>>
aq
why is he ignoring me?
>>
>>33449594

those are 2 qs. pick one.
>>
>>33449413
?>>33449492
Your reading.
>>
I miss ches. She used to make this place fun.
>>
Please pull a card for me. Thanks if you do. Query: D.
>>
>>33449558
Happy Thanksgiving Poncho! This sounds fantastic.

Last anon: well riches without happiness doesn't sound too good. This makes me sad. If I only I knew how to find happiness but if it's not in the cards, it probably aint for me
>>
trading.
>>
AQ

Whats happening with Chris Chan rn
>>
>>33449642
Probably bring raped
>>
>>33449617
8'pents Rx.

You are a neet bum that's not working, better get back to business soon or you will find yourself begging on the streets.
>>
>>33449652
Where would he bring it?
>>
>>33449642
There hasn't been much news on the farms in recent months. It's moved from hearing to trial and the timeline is extended indefinitely as this kind of shit takes for fucking ever. He's still in jail unless he has some more spergout health crises. I'd rather not sully my cards with this kind of crapped briefs.
>>
File: kitkat.jpg (12 KB, 424x424)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
AQ
Should I get back with R
>>
>>33449667
> 4'Wands, 5'Cups Rx, Emperor Rx.
> Magician.

Only if they have been able to overcome their troubled past and gotten clean of their toxicity.
>>
AQ
Any chance for reconciliation with her?
>>
>>33449692
That's a very relevant qualifier because he was deep in sorrow about his ex when we were having our thing - that's how it happened, we were bonding and fucking on the graves of our lost relationships
Thank you
>>
AQ
what were K's intention when asking for my #?
>>
>>33449718
to get your number
>>
>>33449717
Tarot is pretty spooky spot on sometimes. I don't even know how this shit works anymore other than the basic meanings of the cards and symbolism from studying but still... HOW! I've had at least 5 or more spot on reads from cards and lately been feeling a bit dizzy when reading them, like my forehead spinning or someshit.
>>
AQ
What does Daniel really feel to me?
>>
>>33449706
> King of Pents Rx, 6 of Wands Rx, Sun.
> Temperance.

At most you can temper your relationship and go to a neutral parting with her so you won't hold grudges, other than that its beyond hope.
>>
>>33449605
Work general.
>>
>>33449777
Like a bag of salty coins
>>
aq
Will I go balls deep in this one?
>>
tarding
>>
>>33449839
37. Family Members
Line 2:
Without a goal to achieve,
being within, offering food.
Persistence brings good fortune.

Providing care, not going out pursuing goals. Things go well by keeping doing this.

Line 3:
Family members scolding, scolding.
aversion from harshness brings good fortune.
Woman and child giggling, giggling,
is eventually inadequate.

It's not good to scold each other, it is better to avoid being harsh. But constantly giggling with each other isn't good either, this will not help things to get going. Both inhibit real communication.
Hexagram is changing to:
61. Inner Trust
Inner trust of piglets and fishes.
Good fortune.
It is beneficial to cross the big river.
It is beneficial to persist.

Having confidence like piglets and fishes have. Things go well. This is a good moment for big undertakings. Keep going on.
(Inner trust is trust in oneself: confidence. The natural behavior of young pigs and of fish is with a lot of confidence.)

You got this bro
>>
>>33449852
this is weird, is it iching?
>>
AQ

Will E (m) contact me again?
>>
AQ
spiritual general please?
>>
>>33449875
It is a version of it, yes.
>>
AQ

How does L feel about me? I feel like this person might be warming up to me finally but I'm scared to trust
>>
>>33449879
isee. Thank you!
>>
>>33449595
>Art + The Moon + The Magus

I think he's go issues to deal with. These could be mental or emotional difficulties like fear and a desire to isolate. Art here shows he's trying to make the best and cope with it.
>>
AQ

Who is secretly attracted to me?
>>
>>33449733
thank you very much definitely what i intended to hear
>>
>>33449955
nobody
>>
>>33449718
>2 of cups + Queen of Swords + 6 of cups (Pleasure)

If K is a female, she has feelings and wants sex, probably.
>>
trading
>>
AQ
Will I plow D or is it a waste of time?
>>
>>33449969
Hey Tabula! How are things?
Can I get a love/sex general for December please?
>>
>>33449971
q
>>
>>33449967
You are attracted to them
>>
>>33449984
general with advice
feeling like I'm drowning in myself right now and want a way out

you?
>>
>>33449973
you will
>>
>>33450001
outcome with this new girl? lmk when to start
>>
>>33450016
start now. I am

I always start when I get the query. never been told to do that
>>
>>33450010
thanks, D
>>
Trading
>>
>>33449975
>2 of Pentacles (Change) + The High Priestess + Death

There are some heavy energies going on with all potential prospects right now, lots of change and difficult transformation. There might be leads in department stores or malls since it's Christmas season. Maybe a worker spots your eye? She'll be passive or shy, so get your game on.
>>
>>33450039
query?
>>
>>33450025
Not D though. I've been called D now several times. I'm not them - whoever D is. Won't tell you my initial
>>
>>33450042
A coworker you say? Might I ask for a read for each initial I give you?
>>
>>33450016
Each row is a deck and each column are the decks positions together
The magician, king of wands, eight of coins
the chariot, knight of cups, ten of swords
the stars, the moon, the magician

Looks like this connection is one that will inspire you to continue to expand yourself into your hobbies/passions/and work

the spread speaks more on the impacts of how your interaction is setting off this inspiration with in you
I'm not necessarily seeing a relationship or something beyond a fun social interaction, but moreso a journey of self for you in setting up what you want ahead out of life for yourself
>>
>>33450024
People here used to do that, now they're on this "confirm the trade" bullshit. I'ts weird.
>>
>>33450055
I was one of the people who started these threads and the first discord. I have noticed that people come in and will snipe readings from trades and then the actual readers never get their trade.

It's pretty shitty.

I've even had people pretend to be me in trades

sometimes it doesn't make sense. i don't like to use trips but it probably would be better to in those cases
>>
>>33450001
>queen of wands, queen of cups revversed, 4 of cups

I see that you're having a lot emotional turmoil, so the way to deal with it is to simply disconnect from your inner dialogue and go do things that bring you joy. It's literally that simple. Just hush the voices and go enjoy life.
>>
>>33449736
I had to take a break from reading because of it.

>>33450072
Trades are pretty shitty anyway. You're either getting someone who isn't any good and wants to go back and forth asking more and more banal questions instead of working from the existing spread, or someone who isn't any good and is trying to slip through with the kind of questions that would otherwise be ignored.
>>
>>33450042
May I ask for a read please?
>>33449955
>>
>>33449969
Would you be open to a query of mine? Will I get into a relationship with her (LK)? What will be the nature of it?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33450085
it's a rainy holiday
everyone is with their family and things are closed
I'm isolated in myself right now not by choice as much as by circumstances

so all of it seems to be internal and everything is fine otherwise is what you're picking up?

>>33450107
I've gotten some pretty based readings. It's a mixed bag, but that's what you're going to get on an anonymous divination board

there are a lot of beginners and that's okay
every now and then you get people who are really well studied

and everyone has anxieties or worries
a question may seem silly to you, but someone wouldn't come out of their way to come here unless they were in some kind of turmoil

I mean here I am drowning in my own emotion when everything in my life is probably fine.
>>
>>33449736
Anon that's a great thing though. My reads used to be like that.
Then somewhere down the lines (after a lot of personal stuff happened) my reads just weren't the same anymore and neither was I. Could be the meds though
>>
>>33450129
>so all of it seems to be internal and everything is fine otherwise is what you're picking up?
basically, yeah. You're making up the whole drama and you can simply...Stop.
>>
>>33450160
you know when too many good things happen and it triggers kind of a ptsd flashback and you cycle through that body panic?

that's where I'm at and it's hard to stay conscious while the waves of everything process out

getting swept up in it can be easy.
>>
>>33450044
Sorry, got really sidetracked here. Still there?

Can I expect to get some steamy hot sex on saturday?

Your querry?
>>
File: images (7).jpg (109 KB, 776x776)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
/thread
>>
>>33450125
Could you read on SQ's feelings for me?

You querry?
>>
>>33450203
Sure, starting
mine is >>33449877
>>
>>33450213
Started.
>>
>>33449969
sucks for her.. i have too many issues.
>>
trading feels
>>
>>33450213
Got your reading ready.
>>
>>33450224
q
>>
>>33450224
Has MG been querrying about me recently?

You?
>>
>>33450203
Wheel of Fortune Rx
IV of Swords
Justice
Lost. Confusion.
They're feeling stuck, not sure how to get out of it. Might feel unsure about you; not sure what your intentions are. Maybe feels a lack of connection between you two. They feel burned out & tired, feels like something is missing. Might need some alone time.
If you've put in love and effort, they will return it. If you haven't, they're aware of it and will act accordingly. They're still analysing how they feel about you.

Sorry I took a while, new to tarot.
>>
>>33450271
Do I have a secret admirer at the moment? yours?
>>
>>33449877
>>33450213
9 of pents
Strenght reverse
The world reverse

He would be very tempted to, but for reasons beyond your reach and control it seems he won't in the end.

Sorry if this does resonates.
>>
>>33450195
>>
>>33450286
It makes sense. He did want a relationship with me, but I think it'd be best if he didn't contact me. thank you anon.
>>
>>33450291
>He did want a relationship with me, but I think it'd be best if he didn't contact me
I don't really understand but no probs. It looked like he really wanted it but there was something else holding his hand.

Why not reach out instead of waiting though?
>>
>>33450135
> After the meds.

You went full retard and took psychiatric meds? Shit man, you never do that, they mess with your natural state of mind and fuck you up real good.
>>
>>33450194
Not that anon, but did your reading because I found it fun.
The Tower Rx
King of Swords
Possibly, yes, but you have to get out of your comfort zone, the options are still open.

>>33450320
Yep, that was me, told him I couldn't talk to him anymore.
>Why not reach out
I don't think it's a good idea, he wants to be something more, plus he's a druggie.
>>
Finished watching HotD and I am full of feels... ;-;
Gonna do some readings in honour of King Viserys :3

>You pick: Scrying or Schizomancy
>Gender of everyone involved
>Feedback when applicable
>Not doing: next bf/gf, occult/entities, feels/thoughts
>>
>>33450116
In RWS tarot:

>7 of wands + Page of Wands + 10 of swords

Nope, she's not interested. The 7 shows a defensive posture, the page is a messenger and the 10 of swords is an ending. That's how she feels about dating you. If you try you'll be met with resistance .
>>
>>33450336
Scrying
Male
Can you give me something about my next girlfriend?
>>
>>33450336
Scry
Im female, he’s male
I’ll give feedback, no prob! Can you just tell me what’s gonna happen between us from here? Genuinely can’t tell what direction this is headed.
>>
>>33450336
Scrying 2023 generall?
>>
>>33450349
Would you be ok to do this one please? >>33449881
>>
File: 1543330294149.jpg (30 KB, 720x534)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>33450336
Happy Thanksgiving nines
>>
>>33450336
scrying
f
Will I have a good following?
>>
>>33450336
scry pls
male
will i overcome my predicament?
>>
>>33450336
Hey nine, tell me what the voices have to say about my birthmark. I'm a dude.
>>
>>33450331
Understood. I had tried having casual sex and one niters many times but most of the time I just can't seal the deal or I get ghosted because the other part or me or both start catching the feels.

>told him I couldn't talk to him anymore
Was it because of his addiction? I know more or less how that goes, I had to go through something very similar with my brother.

And if this was about a romantic relationshp with a druggie then that's another deadend, it just won't work or he will drag you down into hell.
>>
File: 1667609435971031.jpg (101 KB, 396x385)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>33450321
I...I had to
>>
>>33450336
Happy thanksgiving dear. If you're in the mood could you help me out with a trade or two?
>>
>>33450336
female, they are male
overview of love general? just what you see of the situation
it's new. it's promising
it's had some weird divine seeming synchroncities
it's triggering because I already feel intensely
I think he does, too
not asking you to read his feelings

just see what you sense

I've had visions of a divine counterpart for 5 or 6 years now
>>
>>33450336
Heya! Could I ask for a read please?
Female

>Who is interested in me?

If you don't want to try that one, I'll just listen to whatever comes through.

Scry please
>>
File: 1641516498920.jpg (7 KB, 261x179)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>33450321
>>33450432
RIP

There goes half if not all of your psychic prowess. It would take years if not decades to fix that stuff.
>>
>>33450336
Scry something about me(f) and S(f) seeing each other in the future, if you may?
>>
>>33450336
Schizo
Male
Next job
>>
>>33450462
prove it
>>
>>33449881
>Death + 8 of Wands rx + 4 of pentacles rx

I think she's hoping to turn this around and communicate more with you because in the past you are closed of and you tend to keep to yourself. There's an uncertainty and confusion and possible jealousy over you. Maybe she's wanting you to flirt more with her?
Her goals trying to get you to open up:

>Death + The Empress + 8 of Cups

I'm getting the impression that she's not serious about a relationship or sex stuff with the 8 of cups here, because after the situation between you transforms, there's abandoned success or even a partial success. It could just to try to get you to be nice to her, and that's it. I wouldn't think much of it.
>>
File: roidupiques.jpg (19 KB, 179x261)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>33450370
>>33450336
happy tryptophan overdose, fellow readers.
>>
>>33450336
Scrying please.
Where do you see me next year? Could be an event, a general vibe etc.
Male
>>
>>33450462
I truly believe if you had the power to begin with, it will always be with you
>>
>>33450477
Is S (female) done with me for good?
>>
>>33450336
Hi 9. RIP Viserys.
I'm a male. Scrying
Where do you see me living in a few years? I want to move out if this country, let's see if you can pick out the vibes of the place.
>>
>>33450477
Thank you, that’s exactly why I was scared to trust. This person feels so wishy washy and I don’t wanna put effort somewhere that would only hurt me.
>>
AQ
Wll I get a gf anytime soon? :/
>>
>>33449276
>844
Thank you for the read anon.
>>
>>33450495
>Tower + 2 of Swords rx + 8 of cups

Yeah, looks like you blew her defenses down and she's exited and left whatever relationship you had. It's done.
>>
>>33450349
I see. Is there any chance with myself and her (Ci.)?
>>
>>33450479
Lol you to swamp lord
>>
>>33450522
> 6'Pents, King of Cups, High Priestess.
These would suggest a bit later than you wished for, shucks.
>>
>>33450449
>>33450336
sorry, forgot to add reader's choice

I'll return the read if you'd like

it's good to see you still come around
>>
>>33450542
"Blew her defenses down". Can I ask for an elaboration?
>>
>>33450553
>>33450553
bro it's been 9 years :/
>>
>>33450548
>The World + King of Wands + 8 of Cups

She's not interested either anon. I don't like the 8 of cups on relationship readings. There's probably another guy in the mix for her that she feels has met her standards of success.
>>
>>33450566
The Tower blows up something, and the 2 of swords shows someone who was being gaurded and disarmed. She probably feels vulnerable.
>>
AQ
Should I use this particular setting for this story I'm writting?
>>
>>33450336
Scry
M
How will things look within a year?
>>
AQ
Should I let B father a child for me?
>>
Its been a while since i did some freebies...Taking 6 Qs!

I need age, gender and initials of all parties (skip otherwise)

No generals or occult reads.
>>
>>33450620
Male M 27
Love general for the next week?
>>
>>33450620
30M
M

Can you describe my romantic soulmate? Like, the girl I'll marry until the day I die?
>>
>>33450620
female, 20, L
will things get better financially for me?
>>
>>33450603
Good, that whore took me for granted all this time!
>>
>>33450620
Biggus! It's always good to see you here.
F, male.
Can you tell what will happen with my artistic ambitions?
>>
trading
>>
>>33450612
>Chariot rx + 6 of Pentacles + 8 of Cups

He'll probably leave if you do. The Chariot reversed shoe a disastrous weak willpower, so someone is breaking down and giving in to accept a moment of generosity and then leaving. I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>33450620
24 S Female

Can you tell me what’s next for me in the love department?
>>
>>33450620
Male
Future in romance?
>>
>>33450612
5 of wands reverse, The fool reverse, Ace of cups

If you mean to make him knock you up and raise the baby together than that's very unlikely to happen.

It seems he's bail or make an effort to avoid paying child support.

If you wanted to get preggo and deal with it yourself because of "Empowerment" or some feminist junk then you would be golden.
>>
>>33450605
> The World, 8'Cups Rx, Page of Swords Rx.
> Queen of Swords.

Does this story deal with cloak & dagger, spies, drugs and crime? If it does, its not the best setting for it.
>>
>>33450657
Has she been asking around about me?

Your querry?
>>
>>33450620
M 26
Will I be making a good amount of money from investments and potential business endeavors next year?
>>
>>33450720
Kudos to this anon! Next year looks promising outside of the housing market.

>t. Financial enthusiast comparing projections with divination
>>
>>33450620
My initial is A. Sorry about that >>33450679
>>
>>33450358
I see a wooden bridge at night, it's raining, unsafe, a huge fall beneath me where I can't see much. It shakes and part of it breaks. A man standing near the other end comes to my rescue but stops in danger of falling and returns to his side of the bridge and I go back to mine and we both wait for the storm to pass.

It is uncertain, you two are too afraid to take risks right now. Perhaps you guys aren't fully recovered from past issues. It feels that you two prefer things to be safe and clear before making definitive moves, yet I feel he has an interest in making things happen, just waiting for the right time.

>>33450359
I see the wheel of fortune spinning, big changes, the winds ate going to change positively but not without destroying what needs to be gone. Winds of Change they say... The bright sky becomes cloudy. Someone tries to steal a star by climbing a ladder above the clouds but as he catches it, he falls.

Positive changes will happen but do not get too bold or you may lose what you have already gained. This also means saying goodbye to what no longer serves you, new life, new house.

>>33450370
>>33450479
Happy Thanksgiving! <3

>>33450383
Is this for online followers count? I keep seeing the number 333 and nothing else :/ I guess if you want to increase that number you need to show yourself more, get our of the darkness.

>>33450394
Sigh... How do I say that...
I don't have a good sight dear anon. The solution may come late, after some decay has happened. So I want to believe what I saw represents the path if unchanged. Perhaps a better question is how to overcome it so you don't allow decay to take over...

Remove the issue from its root to not let it fester. Purify, purify. Detox, detox.

>>33450419
“It's not gay”
“Shiloh”
“Can't you feel it?”
“Too hard”
“No teacup has passed”
“Just a little”
“Afraid of shite, remove it”
“Or try straight”

>>33450439
Drop your q’s bby <3
>>
>>33450659
>He'll probably leave if you do.
Don't care bout that, I'm gay, just wanna kid and he has handsome genes and has 2 baby mamas already
> so someone is breaking down and giving in
That would be me, idly fancying this while drunk
>and leaving
Could be both of us, he wants me as a friend but he's crazy cuckoo and I'm a hermit that ghosts
Thank you

>>33450693
Not empowerment just want to reproduce and have a family beyond the aging
But you're on the money
Thank you
>>
>>33450781
Bitches really be like this smdh
>>
>>33450636
>gen energy: 8 of cups
>Page of swords
>the devil rx
>King of swords

You will know your soulmate from what they went through. I have a sense they'll be just after a break up with a really toxic person. They will move away from them and will look for someone who can help them release the pain they have suffered. They will be cold, almost unwelcoming due to their previous experience but it seems something about you will peak their interest.

>>33450637
>gen energy: Ace of wands
>the lovers
>Hanged man
>Page of swords rx
The cards seem to strongly imply this is largely on you. There is something you're heavily relying on thar seems to drain your finances. Could be alcohol, drugs, ciggartes, food etc. Whatever it may be it does seem that you'll be forced to make a big choice if you should cut that off or not. You'll want to with the ace of wands, but with that reversed Page I think you'll say a lot about ending it but never actually do it. Tldr, your wasting your finances on something, cut it off and things will get better.

>>33450651
>gen energy: the devil
>Knight of wands
>2 of wands
>the fool
Hmmm...interesting, I see a scenario play out here. I think someone very charismatic might try to offer you support in somenway, maybe to monetise your work, or to promote it. I do think you'll have to make a choice if you should take the leap and accept their help or not. With the devil in the spread I'm thinking this person will somehow take advantage of you, especially with that fool, very optimistic but overall gullible. Keep an eye out.
>>
>>33450781
that kid will hate you lady
>>
>>33450756
So I guess that means I finally get hardcore about getting great grades and getting super fit and almost married. Nice
>>
>>33450756
first one, thank you! <3 it makes sense. i am pretty afraid to take a risk and i can see the same for them too. i don't know about them, but i've been working really hard to overcome past issues of mine, but it's still a little hard to trust i suppose.
>>
>>33450809
Nah I'm very loving and principled and I have a very good family. No shortage of stability, no shortage of dudes for male role models if that's what you're thinking of. My genes and values would go into making a very good person and I feel a duty to do so
>>
>>33450804
>637
well I will use that 'something' to earn more money, and If everything goes right I will succeed. I'm not planning on blowing all my money on it at once tho, I will have a good amount of money to keep life steady while doing it. thanks for the read!
>>
trading
>>
>>33450756
394 sorta assumed i would be stuck, i guess it starts with self esteem. what did you see if i may ask?
>>
Q
When will I get over oak?
>>
>>33450839
Bringing a child into the world because you feel unfulfilled is something only somebody incredibly selfish would do. Still though let my homie B get in there.
>>
>>33450804
>0636
Man, that's a whole lot more than what I was expecting.

I wanted a general description or an appearance to look out for, or maybe to know if it was somebody I already knew.

Thanks so much for this. Want a reading?
>>
Aq
Why did that whore have the audacity to contact me?
>>
>>33450839
whatever you do let the kid challenge themself. dont be a fucking turd momma not allowing them to get experience cuz you're scared for them.
>>
>>33450336
schizo
female
will I learn how to animate or will I give up?
>>
>>33450839
Read about soil deprecation retard your child is gonna starve
>>
>>33450839
>stability
>no shortage of dudes
Anon, I...
If you can't connect the dots you are mentally unfit for handling a child.
>>
>>33450839
Well, I wasn't paying attention to the drama but in all honesty, if you force fate and have a children and raise it as a single momma odds are they will in fact hate/love you.

It's just the way things are and what I had seen from other single momma children.

>t. Single mom's baby
>>
>>33450716
It doesn't, actually. It's more of a dramatic, an existencial crisis story. Thanks for the reading anon.
>>
>>33450865
Are those initials or their name?

>Gary Oak dabbing at dumb bitches on the background
>>
>>33450888
> the tower, rev chariot, the heriophat, the moon.
A break up happened recently changing both you and her, it’s super inconclusive but I think she found out your secret anon
>>
>>33450946
What secret?
>>
>>33450941
Fuck or read
>>
AQ
DOes G still hate me?
>>
>>33450968
Yeah, I'm fine with some fuck.

A/S/L?
>>
>>33450876
Sure! A love general for next year would be nice.
>>
>>33450804
>0651
Got it, anon. Definitely gonna keep an eye on that. But first, I should complete some of my WIP for that to happen, lmao.
Thanks Biggus.
>>
>>33450982
>>
6 card trade

Q1How does my love life look like in 2023?

Q1 General description of my future husband.
>>
>>33449117
Seems like a lot to hope for next year and I have to start taking things seriously, late reply but ty for reading anon
>>
>>33451044
>>
>>33451062
> did you mean to post this on the succumbed thread?
>>
>>33451007
oh yeah, I wanna munch on that grass between your legs so damn bad. where you at?
>>
>>33450660
>gen energy: 9 of swords rx
>3 of coins
>3 of swords
>Ace of swords
Are you looking for someone or have someone? Either or I see a similar situation play out. Your current/next partner will cheat on you with a coworker. You will try to make things work while this is going on. You'll be worried sick about them changing their tone. Less texts, coming home late etc. You won't know, until you either realise what's going on, or you confront them about their behaviour that has made you so anxious.

>>33450679
>gen energy: 4 of wands
>Knight of cups
>Queen of cups
>lovers rx

A relationship does await you, this will be a woman who is gentle and compassionate. It is likely you two will move in with one another and have a great old time! I feel you'll make the move on her, and she'll reciprocate. Here's the thing, this relationship isn't built on love...at least one person is out of the equation, and I feel like it'll he her. I think she might be in a relationship with you out of kindness rather than genuine love. It's not a bad relationship, just not built uppon love.

>>33450720
>gen energy: chariot
>sun
>Justice rx
>9 of swords rx
No. I think you're gonna find something to invest into that'll seem really good almost too good to go tits up, here's the thing. It will. Your investment will not pay itself back or even break even. A waste of money really. And a lot of mental anguish to follow. The chariot provides hope though, if you're disciplined in how you invest and how much you might cut your losses even if your profits aren't as large.
>>
>>33450973
>4 of swords + Hierophant + Queen of Swords

No they don't hate you. They're sad about the past but may have forgiven you.
>>
>>33451080
No, it's for that desperate anon :)
>>
>>33450929
A lot of single mommas are rife with drama and trauma and pain
I'm drama trauma free
A conscious decision to have a kid with someone I'm amicable with but not demanding of would be great I think
The only worry is all the drama he's attached to

I think he's a good guy, he never showed me his bad side but he dug himself in a quicksand hole he can never escape, I think. So yeah, probably not the best idea. It's a shame because he wants to see his daughter all the time but there's like 5 layers of jealousy relationship drama for him to fight through to do so. I would pose no such barrier
>>33450922
What's wrong with uncles and grandpas? I think the best way to be raised is to have a team of family who will ride and die for you. Me and my male best friend and the dude would be the core, my sisters families and my parents would be the core shell...
>>33450894
cheers to that anon, I agree. give em the tools but don't carve their path
>>
AQ
did she have the baby after I left?
>>
>>33451097
Hey tabula! I've not seen you around until recently. You've really accustomed yourself here, welcome to the most love/sex desperate part of the Internet.
>>
>>33451088
First one here, is it possible that energy could be on the opposite end rather than me being the one worried? Thanks btw!
>>
>>33450756
So I was right in thinking this birthmark was a heart instead of a potato!
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>33451152
It could be, energies can be reversed. One of you is certainly worried, a lot.
>>
>>33450999
Checked!

5 of cups
Queen of swords
Page of pentacles
6 of wands
Temperance reverse

Well, in short. You may get good sex and other interesting stuff that will be to your liking.

But in the romantic department you won't really "click" with anyone. So most if not all of your efforts will be wasted throughout the year.

Hope the last bit doesn't resonates.
>>
>>33451088
Second. Well nothing is perfect. As long as there is an opportunity for love to grow than I'm not too worried. I hope it doesn't sour anything though. Thank you.
>>
Trading
Why does O hate me, if they hates me at all?
>>
>>33450871
not about me feeling unfulfilled
I'm happy doin my thing
It's about it always being good for there to be another decent person adding to the flow of the world.
too many kids with shitty lives, too many people with shitty lives
I like showing people that it can be better and showing them how to achieve it
I have the means and I should help out
And create a Person
I fucking love People
I wonder who they would be
How they would love, what they would fight
I would be their no 1 fan
>>
>>33451180
Please, don't have kids. People like you, thinking they're doing good, fuck kids up for life. You're selfish.
>>
>>33451134
Lulz thanks. All the coomers have a safe space here.
>>
>>33451168
I see, yeah. There's someone I've been interested in until now, but I've been losing interest. We never dated or anything, but I showed this person a lot of affection. A part of me still likes them but I have been texting less and I've intentionally stopped being as affectionate because I want to move on. Work is something I've cited a lot as a reason I haven't been talking as much, which isn't really a lie, but in the past I would fight the exhaustion to speak with this person when now I just can't really find it in me anymore.
>>
>>33451210
Just clean up after yourselves
>>
>>33451226
I dump big loads though, cleaning a big mess ain't fun.
>>
>>33451240
sounds like a you problem.
>>
>>33450449
I will be very honest with you.
I don't believe in soulmate/twin flame bullshit but I am getting such vibe. At least a true love kind of relationship, mutual devotion and happy years together but short lived... Can't say more but wish you two all the best.

>>33450456
I see a girl, but IDK if you are into them and I get uncomfortable outing her since I don't like to read about other’s feelings but that was automatic.

>>33450466
April or May, spring season. I see pink flowers, blue skies, the alps.

“An honest mistake might cause harm”

>>33450468
“Paper flipper flips papers”
“Ah disgusting”
“Kilt”
“A deal for you?”
“Despite this, commit”
“Magical mood”
“Cheap bar”

>>33450480
Surrounded by beauty, could be art, flowers or women. I didn't see but that was the vibe I have got.

“Do not play with the kids”

>>33450499
Rip best King Dad

Near the beach, I see white sand and clear waters, an island, someone whispers the Maldives. Start packing anon! :3

>>33450564
Thanks for the offer.
I don't know what to ask but your query reminded me that I often see a blonde-bearded guy as my future husband. So my query is, is that legit or am I just schizo?

>>33450606
Be careful not to burn your hand when touching something you shouldn't. It may cost your arm. Not literally mind you.
>>
>>33450336
Female

Can you scry and look into my art career please? Like just give me a general on how things will develop within the next 3 months, I'd really appreciate it
>>
>>33451268
the short lived part is unexpected right after saying happy years together

unless he dies before me
that would suck for a divine counterpart

I tried to not believe in it either but repeating visions over years worth of time and trying to be happy with regular connections but I still feel connected to someone else so I just dissociate from who I'm with

/shrug

We'll see how it goes. Thank you for your time, friend!

Do you want anything?
>>
>>33450336
is the personal statement about learning patience by interacting w/ cats the one, or should i change the topic?
f
voices voices voices, i miss those voices :<
>>
>>33451268
also jk I just saw your query. gonna start now

this was me:
>>33451287
>>
trading
>>
>>33450336
>Scrying
What do you see for my future if I were join the army?
>>
>>33450813
Just don't bite more than you can chew. Everything comes with a price.

>>33450827
I completely understand, take your time to heal, he is waiting for you and is willing to work.

>>33450864
Dirty old hospital beds, corpses and people dying alone... Very sad, the word decay was ringing over my head.

>>33450899
“Too hard”
“Are you a man or a rat?”
“A monkey”
“Maboroshi”
“The shadow there”

>>33451166
You are welcome.

>>33451283
>>33451292
>>33451329
Sorry angels, I am running out of juice and will stop now..

>>33451287
I didn't feel like interfering with your experience but
>unless he dies before me
This is what I felt...

>>33451295
Ooo hii
Long time no see!
Happy to trade with you.

Bonus points if my visions are real and he's just like Vizzy <3
>>
>>33451268
This is a real connection that you're sensing but it's also tied to karmic energy bonds. It could be a past lover from another lifetime and you've yet to meet him. There's going to be a transition he goes through before he shows up to you and there's going to be a transformation to within yourself.

I do not get confirmation no matter how many times I draw.

my cards keep showing a journey of transformation

for him, he is in the midst of struggling and trying to piece his life together where as you are coming more and more intune with yourself on a spiritual and power level

you're meant to focus on yourself and enjoying the world you're creating for yourself

the connection you feel is attached to someone and it will enter your life quite quickly when it does

they may not appear to you as they do in visions because we can sometimes see who they maybe have been or an avatar representation of them

for me, my visions have been of a black ghost figure
I've been in a similar position to you and I feel like I was supposed to read for you because of that

It won't be for some time and you will probably continue to be skeptical of it

I would make the conclusion from all of this that your visions are you sensing this connection

we can interact with others in a quantum way and we do
those times when you want to have conversations with a friend who isn't even present and then give them a ring to find out you were both on each other's minds and thinking about the exact same subjects

you have a connection like that with someone, but they're not here, yet

they will come to you when they do

I've felt crazy too in a similar situation and now I'm wondering if this guy you read on for me might actually be him

it's surreal and I'm not really sure what's real, but it lines up with readings I've had from years ago
>>
>>33451393
I'm gonna be pissed off if he dies before me. I want to grow old with him and just got accepted into nursing school
I feel like I'm capable of altering fate, but cancer does run in his family
I do have a gift with healing and energy transmutation I've gotten better and better at
So far I just use it on myself, though

You think I could change his fate?
>>
aq
why did he stop replying?
>>
>>33451393
>>33451409
basically, you're not crazy
you're picking up on a very real connection
he's dealing with a lot of stuff on his plate and is developing balance and stability in himself before he will come into your life
>>
>>33451428
>7 of cups + King of Cups + Sun rx

Seems to me he was distracted by something he was looking at and could have been lost in fantasy land. Might have been watching videos on YouTube that he found more interesting. He's a very emotional person.
>>
>>33451409
>>33451460
It does make sense as I don't fully see his face, only the hair colour and his beard. I have no idea how, where or when I am going to meet him but I do have a magnet for struggling men... Seems like I am a healer of sorts too.

>>33451423
Congratulations on the nursing school!

> You think I could change his fate?
This part of the Bible comes to mind:
>For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. ~ Matthew 16:25

There is so much we can do yet we can't bend the divine order. Do not fret about it, just focus on loving him the best you can.
>>
>>33451423
There are two kind of alternative remedies for cancer that I had seen working out.

An aunt ate something like 5 pounds of raw carrots everyday for 3 months until a very aggresive cancer receded, she slowed down on the portions to about 3 pounds or so. After many months the cancer just went away.

Keep in mind she alse dropped suggar and salt from her diet, so she was eating healthy beyond needed.

The other remmedy was some tea from some grass but I really don't remember the name. It taste like cow piss though... and yeah, because of that side of my family I had to taste all that funky shit with my family so they wouldn't feel alone.
>>
AQ
Do I have a chance with her?
>>
>>33451393
864 makes sense, not getting any better and for me i never liked myself enough anyways.
>>
>>33451268
>April or May, spring season. I see pink flowers, blue skies, the alps.
That sounds the most likely and the most reasonable, I'm pretty iced in during winter. And that's when her birthday is. Maybe we might meet out int he rockies

And yeah I fumble like that. Thanks
>>
Aq.
How should I act towards Qu? I really want to talk and see her but I dont wanna be dense. Does she enjoy my company?
>>
>>33451514
the means to heal someone will definitely be varied based on what a person has
I want to get into traditional chinese medicine college after I save up from nursing

I'm looking at like a 10 year plan with all of this

bio diversity in western medicine and illness hasn't really been well studied like it has been in ayurvedicism or tcm

there's also theory that illnesses manifest not just from physical ailments but also from other bodies of self (ie: emotional, quantum, etc)

Bruce Lipton wrote a book called the Biology of Belief that gets into how we can literally shift reality and our own genetic expression or biology through belief

that's badass about your aunt
>>
>>33451541
You have to leave that awful place, it's in your mind only, you can get up and leave.

>>33451545
Hope it goes well anon!
>>
>>33451529
>9 of pentacles rx + Queen of Wands + ace of swords

To be honest it will take some convincing on your part. She's definitely sexual, but with the ace of swords there she can be dangerous. Try flirting and see if she responds.
>>
>>33451511
thank you friendo

we'll see what shall come
>>
trading
>>
AQ
Am I needed on this island?
>>
>>33451611
Has she been asking questions about me?

Your querry?
>>
>>33451612
8D 2D AH
It would seem so. There's an invitation to call it home.
>>
>>33451268
Thanks 9
>>
>>33451661
Woof yeah I see that message.
My capricious heart frets and wants to run away. I might, for a bit. But my duty and my heart is here
Thank you
>>
>>33451560
Mixed emotions but she does enjoy your company, however, I advise taking things lightly. I feel she finds you a bit conflicted, unapproachable and that is an obstacle for her to feel more interested. There is a communication barrier.
>>
>>33451734
she feels me conflicted? regarding her? man I just want to spend time with her and know her better.
anyways anon, thanks for your reading... ill try not to be too intense.
>>
Air q
What compelled them to do it?
>>
>>33451771
Conflicted in general, perhaps it's your concerns regarding being dense around her that makes her see you lack attitude.
>>
>>33451815
but attitude won't be the opposite of taking things lightly? sorry, anon im bombing you with questions.
I know that she has a good time with me but she has many lovers and doesn't seem ready for something serious. I'll fight for her tho.

thank you very much anon, i wish you the best.
>>
File: catquid.png (170 KB, 605x452)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
AQ
Will I ever be with someone with whom I can have an excellent romantic relationship, suits me best and viceversa?
>>
AQ
Is he serious about a relationship?
>>
>>33451835
>Page of Swords rx + High Priestess rx + Judgement rx

You need to quit being so passive, obsessing about your problems and do something about being in a relationship. You are failing to heed a call to do something in your life. What is it?
>>
>>33451868
>10 of wands + 3 of pentacles + Queen of Wands rx

No, he's not serious because he's not responsible and feels like this Queen is a mean person. Too much if a burden for him to cooperate with somebody like that. The Queen can deceitful, jealous, bitter or unfaithful if she feels like she's not appreciated or taken advantage of.
>>
AQ
Will I ever be able to finish all those projects I keep in the back burner?
>>
AQ
where should I look first to start networking?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33451928
query?
i have two queries if you want to trade multiple
>>
>>33451940
Sure, I can trade a few.

Mine are:
Will it ever stop bothering me?

Will I get over her?

what are yours?
>>
>>33451915
I heard facebook is dead
>>
>>33448455
It is JV or ME I should focus. I've only got one week left and I'm clueless about many things. Thanks you for any insight
>>
>>33451945
what is the outcome if I studied and learned how to speak and write Japanese?
will I ever be able to finish all the gaming projects I have in mind in the future?
starting yours
>>
File: liquicat.png (491 KB, 768x695)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>33451880
I honestly don't know what to do to get to that point, dating apps are not my thing and socialization is only giving me friendships (which I don't hate desu, not complaining) any advise?
>>
>>33451966
>what is the outcome if I studied and learned how to speak and write Japanese?
X of Swords
The Fool
You will be overenthusiastic at the start, but you will face difficulties and most likely drop it eventually. I'd say you have unrealistic goals that will end up in failure. Outcome if you do master it? I'd say you'll just end up walking away from it.

>will I ever be able to finish all the gaming projects I have in mind in the future?
IV of Cups Rx
Queen of Wands
Yes. You'll stop procrastinating and get on with it. Embrace new ideas.
>>
>>33451945
>bothering
magician, king cups
yes it will, you have everything you need for it to stop right now, but soon you will become emotionally collected with this
>get over
magician rev, 9 cups
it will take a while because you aren't quite ready to get over her just yet but eventually you'll start to feel good about it
>>
trading
>>
>>33452051
Accurate, I'm not ready to get over her. & I have everything to get over her, but I just can't.
>you will become emotionally collected with this
Could you elaborate, anon? I can do another query for you if you'd like.
>>
>>33452060
my query is what is the outcome if I continue doing prerecorded messages while I wait for my website to be complete?
starting yours, also thanks for the readings
>>
Aq
Will they be sad when I leave?
>>
>>33452060
>becoming collected
2 sword, star
I meant how to become emotionally stoic like more matured or even hardened, it seems like at first you won't want to change emotionally but there is hope in the background and this hope will shine through and that is how you'll harden emotionally
>>
Trading.
>>
>>33452072
X of Swords... again
II of Swords
VI of Wands
You're still figuring things out, unsure what path to take. Things will progress slowly until you make a decision. Depends on which one you take, one will be promising, as indicated with the VI of Wands, the other, not so much. It is a good time to take a decision, though.

>>33452089
Thank you for your readings anon. I hope mine resonated with you.
>>
>>33452105
q
>>
>>33452106
they did thanks again
>>
Is anyone reading?
career question here
>>
>>33448623
the trumpets, knight of coins
If they feel like it.

>>33448652
7 of cups, knight of coins, the fire
Your indecision and confusion makes you unsure of the next move to make killing your motivation. Instead of worrying about getting the right one or doing the right thing, do something. Get it started and keep working at it until you get something.

>>33449062
10 of clubs, jack of clubs, the devil, prudence
You'll be struggling against temptations and indulgences. Remain vigilante against them. Keep your defenses up and keep yourself focused so you can prosper.

>>33449262
prudence, the devil, jack of clubs
Instead of looking for the one and being chaste, focus on trying to indulgence your loins. This will help you meet women and get to know women. From there you can find out if they are someone you want to be with.

>>33449328
6 of coins, jack of coins, 10 of coins
Your going to have to entice someone with your wealth or with something you can provide. Wherever you can show that off would be a good place.

>>33449777
the taurus, the hermit, charity
I would say to some degree you don't really matter. He has a sense of duty, responsibility and a honest intention to help. He is fulfilling a role that he feels is the right action to take.

>>33449878
7 of clubs, the house of the devil, 2 of swords, 2 of cups
It would seem you are kind of stuck. Struggling to get away from a position but ultimately failing to prevail. You seem to have the caring aspect down but are struggling with indecision and being unsure if what you're doing is right or not. The only way you'll find out is by carrying it all the way through. Make a choice and see where it takes you.

>>33449955
the leo, knight of cups
Looks like someone that is a leo and emotionally supportive of you.

>>33451122
the sagittarius, the gemini
Twins? I would say they had it.

>>33451802
the empress, the chariot
They wanted to see it through. Something they wanted to have happen or create.
>>
>>33451907
4 of coins, the hanged man
No, you'll be busy with other things or you'll end up feeling secure enough that you'll put these things off.

>>33451915
the capricorn, faith
Start looking in the places other people are networking. Where the people who want to succeed and improve would go. Where people are dedicated to whatever it is you are looking for.

>>33451962
6 of clubs, 5 of clubs, the house of the devil
the trumpets, ace of cups, charity
There would be some success with JV but it would be struggles that you might not be able to overcome.
With ME, it would seem like it would work out really well and start something great.

>>33452079
faith, jack of coins, 9 of clubs
Of course they would be. To me it seems like they still believe you can succeed and overcome any challenge. If this is something you're giving up on, I would keep at it.

>>33452157
3 of cups, prudence
Take the more fun, less risky path.
>>
>>33452206
last one, I wanted to know if I would be chosen for the assistant job
>>
>>33452206
Thank you!
>>
>>33452206
thank you for doing these <3 ^_^
>>
>>33452220
I would say you are the reasonable choice.
>>
AQ

Will I ever talk to her?
>>
>>33452265
no

3 of wnads r
>>
Trading
>>
trading
>>
>>33452312
Query?

Mine is how will my life change if I go through with the decision?
>>
AQ
what happens if i lean on this curiosity?
>>
trading..
>>
AQ
Have I already faced my big test?
>>
>>33452258
thanks
>>
>>33452371
query?
>>
>>33452000
Approach women in public.
>>
Tarding
Why do they hate me? If they even hate me.
>>
>>33452420
Query is >>33452320, yours?
>>
File: FiLVjl3akAI1ed1.png (81 KB, 764x434)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
AQ
Did my cats caught dad's koi fishes in the water and ate them or the fishes jumped out of the pond somehow and the cats ate them afterwards?
>>
>>33452438
will I have any free time left during the holidays?
starting
>>
>>33452435
as if anons can do something as simple like that
>>
>>33452453
Time to man them up.
>>
AQ
how can I stop being a sad incel
>>
>>33452435
I'm a girl bro, I guess the advice still counts tho
>>
>>33452438
done your reading, will post once you respond with mine. I got tradecucked earlier today
>>
>>33452449
Wheel of Fortune rx
Fool rx
Death

You have some work you have to do at first before you can relax around the end, and you know deep down what that work is. The quicker you tend to your business the more time you will be able to have off during your holiday.
>>
>>33452466
>>33452463
>>
File: 1665564439847479.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1600)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>33452466
stop being an incel simple as that
pic related what you'll never have
>>
>>33452487
>>33452320
>>33452438
7 cups rev
hermit
queen wands rev
you will commit to only one option which will leave all the other alternatives from being skipped, this will lead to a time where you will be introverted and become self-centred and selfish
>>
>>33452487
thank you
>>
>>33452500
that's a man
>>
>>33452500
not even good looking, pass
>>
File: 1665562899382919.jpg (171 KB, 1200x1600)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>33452515
>>33452520
a lot of gays in these threads, faggots gon fag
>>
>>33452533
Like I want some used up roastie? get a life dumb faggot she looks like a trannie with FAS You're more pathetic than I am
>>
>>33452533
>tats
>piercings
>you can literally smell her over the screen

you can keep her, but the funny thing is you can't even get this bottom of the barrel type of women yourself lmfao
>>
>>33452542
>incel goes and shows how much of an incel he is
top kek, its why you'll never try out sweet puss
>>
>>33452500
cute jawline and nice thighs.

would/10
>>
>>33452547
0/10
just replying because im killing time, iv had better you incel much much better already
its you who's pathetic. enjoy jerking off for the next 10 years incel trash
>>
>>33452554
Except I have, I'm just not interested in spent roasties like you
>>
>>33452560
sure little buddy, whatever you say
>>
>>33452478
Give them your number! You go girl! Strong independent woman!
>>
AQ

What do people think of me?
I'm having an insecure time

Thank you in advance
>>
>>33452590
they don't think of you at all
>>
Air-Query
pretty basic here but might as well toss this up

My love life. I'm a little confused about myself but things also seem set in stone. I consciously want one thing but things often go the other way. When I think I know what I want, it goes another way. When I avoid what I feel is bad, the sensations get stronger. When I start to lean into it, the sensations weaken and go away. My polarity shifts when I am alone versus with people. When I pray to God and have hope, things take a turn that feel as though I'm losing. When I lose hope and spurn God, things take a positive turn.

Where am I going with my love life? Will everything be alright or am I doomed to sail stormy seas eternally? Will I ever become sure in my course and find happiness?
>>
>>33452664
no woman will ever want a guy this cringey. Stop being an embarrassment.
>>
>>33452533
Why are his thighs so absurdly large on top of being so fugly lmao did you get these pics from some tranny subreddit? I sincerely hope this isn't you, that'd be extremely sad.
>>
File: tarot.png (2.34 MB, 1324x755)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
>>33452664

In case no one is willing to draw for me, these are the cards I was given in a generator.
>>
Will I be able to find peace I want in the future?
Or will I continue to be harassed and stalked?
>>
>>33452600
>>33452674
>its the cringey faggot troll that changes his IP and evades bans and is a huge dipshit
I see you and know you have no life
>>
>>33452694
Asking for a tarot pull thanks in advance
>>
>>33452696
>it's a guy who can't even get a woman and thinks everyone who laughs at him is the same person
I see you and know you have no life
>>
Aq
Will I make out with z or l?
>>
New thread?
>>
AQ
who will I marry?
>>
>>33450781
If he's crazy cuckoo, why do you think that he has good genes?
>>
>>33452712
Just noticed this post in reply to someone else's post: S thinking everyone they talk to here is the same person.
>>
>>33453623
>>33453623
>>33453623
New thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.