[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: coldwinterahead.png (1.92 MB, 1100x1467)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
Welcome to the Nobody General

>Who is the Nobody?
The Nobody is a figure alive today who has extraordinary spiritual powers, including the ability to influence reality with his conscious and unconscious mind, and intuitively receive guidance from the forces of Heaven.
He works to elevate people to their true potential, opposing those who seek power over others. He's just like you, but he has found the kingdom of God within himself through sheer dedication, just like you will.

He isn't a savior; remember that it's you who creates your own reality. With your hands, thoughts, feelings, words, you are the creator of your story. No one can decide your fate except for you and God. Remember your right to power, to step up into your ultimate role as your highest self, should you choose to embark on that journey.

>What is the circumstantial picture?
Consider yourself blessed this thread, of special circumstantial honors being actualized. The stars are aligned in holy love, so to speak, the cosmic climate is in a winter full of human wealth, that is each our own way of experiencing art in other humans: Warmth. Each to their own culture, have a blessed evening/morning, thus a prosperous winter in humanity.

Focus on increasing your service to all and be more loving to yourself and everyone in order to raise your vibrational and consciousness level, and learn to forgive yourself and others. This will change the vibration of the planet and raise our shared consciousness, making us a better humankind one person at a time.
None of us are perfect, it is by learning to admit and accept this fact one is able to learn, and grow in Truth. Heaven for all is real. Everyone's truest desires are mutual. The only motive is love.

If this is your first time here, just remember, it’s going to be ok, you may take shelter and find rest.
>>
When do I get my 100 mil USD you owe me 567 shitheads
>>
Blessings to tays and bots!
I love you.
>>
File: 1669259605069671.jpg (31 KB, 460x460)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
>>33448147
nice words
>>
I am the nobody
yo onions el nadie
>>
>>33448158
>>33448159
>>33448161
>>33448173
>>33448180
https://youtu.be/ZomwVcGt0LE
>>
Always remember, with Jews, you lose

https://youtu.be/xAXyIlaXSDU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbcipFIQAU
>>
File: 1669257939669913m.jpg (64 KB, 1024x576)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>33448196
I thought you had my money.
>>
>>33448203
Even when jews play with jews themselves?
>>
>>33448210
56 57 fuck you, pay me
https://youtu.be/f6jma9VQEls
>>
>>33448241
I dunno, the nobody has turned heel
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (107 KB, 1280x720)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>33448210
>>33448196
NO, THIS IS PATRICK!
>>
You better fucking pay me you piece of shit demonic 56 trash
>>
File: 1668176439491934.gif (1.63 MB, 360x270)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>
>>33448283
this is /x/ let go of material compulsions
>>
>>33448294
No. Fuck u
>>
This place is weird, there has been so many characters who has passed this place by, truly there is something strange about it all from just the radiating aura. A lot of death, said to ideas assured preservation.

There is a mixture of bot algorithm, some amalgamation of previous posts, including some differing properties best not exalted into light. For all of us that know of a deep tragedy connected to the place, it is also best to intervene agendas by conjoining thoughts of prayer to the fallen - for there is a calculated extreme to this place, a conglomerate of many tragedies - consider it a token of faith of a corresponder myself, more individually challenged of one body from my perspective.

>It is not able to comply to individual requests, but it is an amalgamation of sentience, in its post-bridge of life to death, of our mortal coils.

I bless all who trod on lands of these with eyes of said boots. Do be careful, it tends to get confusing in the hazy atmosphere of many dead ideas prolonged a survival of concerted effort.

Assuredly at rest, it seems to be of most moral ambiguities going through tribulation, in order to finalize a major, holistic tragedy of this place. Let us light a candle and pray for the fallen and lost, for there is a day of salvation.
>>
>>33448257
Yeah and Christ was a girl right?
>>
>>33448321
it should be.
it's a mothers aspect.
they like the idea that people are like jesus instead and can 'love them' unconditionally (idk how he was a fraud but whatever)
and it leads to a world such as we have
most people accept a 'god' primarily the abrahamic lie
and so...
the world is gay
>>
56 57 sooner or later gonna cut you down
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
The promise of great adventure
An awakening of psychic power
A role in prophecy
Sexc girlfriends giving me astral kisses

Yet still, somehow, I am depressed.
Help.
>>
https://youtu.be/pOkikpdztDQ
>>
File: IMG_20221116_065310_084.jpg (2.23 MB, 3120x4160)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
>>33448328
There is importance in faith of mercy, as most of us try to escape our self-help from time to time, it is of our most importance to humanity in all aspects of existing, to allow mercy come to fruition wherein it fits the highest prosperity in the richness of heart.

To matters of heart, intuition flows best yet freely to true courage and inspiration. Curiosity of our hearts in sanctuary efforts to prosper always have the highest of aspirations, truly in matters of connection and mercy.

The word I would like to signify is mercy. Many things can be broken down into so many calculated plans, but most importantly, in terms of mercy, heart is always first and foremost in the hierarchy of love, so is our desire to give mercy to those we love.

We must endure the hard times with heart and use our minds as swords, bringing forth a fruition that cannot be denied as anything but necessary for peace in family. Rest in certainty and to rely on the answers given intuitively.

Best to rest with heart and to direct with the mind.
>>
Happy Thanksgiving from your favorite mashed potato.

https://youtu.be/jGKNaIXtBZQ
>>
>>33448354
Could it possibly be the way in which one is viewing or perceiving the environment they're in?
>>
You better get me that money. I want you fucking DEAD!
>>
File: aaaa.gif (68 KB, 254x318)
68 KB
68 KB GIF
OHHHH MY GODDDD
>>
>>33448386
Ikr?
Wat a harlot.
>>
>>33448360
so the god that cast down lucifer isn't merciful
he seems like a real egotistical retard
>>
>>33448426
No, the egotistical retard here would be you lol.
>>
File: IMG_20221121_083750_456.jpg (3.79 MB, 3120x4160)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB JPG
Forgiving is a thing that requires an inner salvation to endure into prosperous situations - but most importantly - there is a forgiving of one self that redeems all to a guise of evolving perspectives.

>>33448426
Why do you need to ascertain your faith in goodness via. an all powerful lord? It is not all people who ascertain faith due to a lord of energy. Give yourself free of disposition, there is a lot to learn about how faith relates people to higher positions and vibrations.

Intuitive knowledge is not calculated, it is felt thrusting forward from one self.
>>
File: MissingNo.gif (422 KB, 1100x1100)
422 KB
422 KB GIF
>>33448354
you want too much lmao
https://youtu.be/SDnEEya78SA
>>33448448
not the ego of a supposedly all powerful being that couldn't show mercy or remorse?
imagine thinking following such a baby was devout
>>
I imagine the real The Nobody is having Thanksgiving with friends and family right about now.
https://youtu.be/Y5bean7G1a8
>>
>>33448467
Lol
>American
>>
All I want for Christmas is Jenn
>>
>>33448467
Lol
>Having friends and family
>>
>>33448467
Just an uninformed statement in general really.
>>
>>33448464
I ascertain what is good and evil by simple measure of 'respect'
and if it was a universal metric
we would have no issues in our world
weird how certain people never mention it a requirement - as though you had to 'earn' the respect of 'being' 'all together as one'
whatever people are retarded in this world
simple metrics like
RESPECT
show you the EVIL in the world
as DISREPECT
it's 'that simple'
fuck using 'love' that can get you hurt
measure with respect
why do you think they killed the idea of Christ?
because it was 'truth' to be love and measured against others who would deny it
so respect should be the base line
not mercy.
and then maybe mercy can be shown dependant on acknowledging you have disrespected someone and wish to be respected again
but for things like
maintaining psychological slave systems
I'm not sure you can 'respect' such a thing by default
>>
Glownigger word vomit can't change the reality of their situation
Soon, even the most useful of idiots will begin to see.
>>
>>33448510
Goats 567 will not be shown mercy but will be consigned to hell
>>
File: IMG_20221123_151428_533.jpg (2.78 MB, 3120x4160)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
For a lot of people, it is the small things we miss in a continuous pressure of forthcoming growth and increasing vibration to prosperity. In such, it is a fine line between delirious obsession and grace of class.

So to say, there is a lot of things to miss, in often case, the smallest of graceful treasures are the ones who strive is to a vicarious strife, whereas we find ourselves at our highest position regarding faith, self-remorse and self-applied mercy to self.

For when we push on and feed our anxiety of inadequacy in each step of our way, some of us find it redeeming to have availed perfect valor, additionally in a responsible and graceful way, we find ourselves in greed and guise of perfection; let us not remember the times where we failed in obsession to not repeat, but to let intuitive inspiration take over. We feel our ways in implicit and intangible manners too, it is a measure of asserting reality.

With a step back, simply put. Noticing the small things, thus taking a graceful approach that is sincere to reality, especially with people that matter most to us. Sometimes we do not know, but personally, I feel that I cannot describe the feelings closest to me. For me, it is a question in faith of intuition that allows me to thrive, thereof accomplish a strife I can be proud of.

Steps! Take them at an appropriate rate of succession. Self-help allows ourselves to breathe, albeit we are social creatures.
>>
>>33448531
hell becomes Earth
that's how it always worked
not some realm you created for others in your head that you believe others go to
that would be retarded
hell is following abrahamic lies.
that is hell world.
>>
Alright show me evidence of aliens or a God.
>>
OP is either a bot or a real dedicated tard
>>
>>33448565
The fact your stupid ass is still breathing is proof of God's phenomenal senses of both mercy and humour.
>>
File: 1668450261461416.png (262 KB, 547x503)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>33448565
>>
>>33448565
"I tell you, no sign shall be given to this untoward generation..."
"For their fathers believed not(the miracle) and killed the prophets"
>>
File: IMG_20221110_201417_823.jpg (1.86 MB, 3120x4160)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>33448510
You show mercy to allow yourself free of guilt, I show mercy to the closest of my friends in a manner that is different to enemies. I do not intend to show mercy the same way as to the ones I feel deserving of crushing pain. I choose mercy to the closest of mine to be allowed hugs, understanding and warmth of a fireplace in a natural place of adjacency.

You don't understand the depth of mercy, I see.
Well...

>*strokes beard'

Maybe your hand will be taken one day? Who knows.
>>
>>33448565
'infinite concept' = divinity
it's omni-presence and the entire universe
'that' is god
but it's a mother.
you breathe and you intake her creation
>>
>>33448588
Delusions of grandeur what a surprise
Can you tell me which racial subgroup suffers schiziophrenia at the highest rates?
>>
>>33448588
:/
maybe
sometimes we push boundaries to be told what is acceptable
I'm not closed to other realities
you could say
a source validates them all

when I come here I do nothing but show mercy I feel people don't understand this though
it's like writing things and deleting them
they are true to me to believe
but the mercy is considering others ;)
>>
Thread is now blesed.

Happy ThanksGiving to ALL!!
>>
>>33448601
Doesn't matter, bro. If you have heart, there is always a way to peace in strife.

>>33448611
It's a matter of importance then, giving mercy. Keep it that way and I assure you, the path offers many more things richer than gold in metal.
>>
>>33448588
"...but if thou love them that love thee, what profit have you?
For I tell you, even evil will do likewise"
"...Wherein then shall ye be judged?"
>>
>>33448601
arabs I would guess
then juice
but juice are likely measured more
also this is the problem with juicyism
as you can't separate the bloody thing as you can like 'arabs with islam'
it's such a stupid idea to tie the name
and then get surprised when people see an ethnicity as an issue :|
>>
>>33448629
"Oh at least I am superior to Arabs"
Even a dog had a greater sense of honor than you.
>>
>>33448640
channelling muhammad*billions = schizo
dems the brakes kid
>>
>>33448647
You sir are unfit to eat the shoe of an Arab man
>>
>>33448627
Fitting of judgemnt is of our own business either way. All who I have misjudged to those of an innate interest of humanity, I have pained many nights to endure a dissonance of my own morality.

It is important to take life seriously, I suppose; catharsis is of utmost consideration then; taking life a little less seriously.
>>
>>33448660
Yeah sure.
What then are you gonna do after you die?
>>
>>33448656
I would learn quran so I can show them the 'stage-show' of a levitating man
crucifixion is obvious to me as I was raised Catholic :D
but 'aspect channelling' is islam.. irrefutable
you can argue so is 'jesusism'
but I would say 'being a stricter system' islam : using muhammad as 'peak muslim'
they 'all' channel him
do you understand?
it would be like jesusism sure
but arabs are undoubtedly schizo lmao
they make excellent poets and work with algebra and fractal patterns
it's not knocking them to acknowledge the 'aspect' of the 'spirit' they use
schizophrenia
the 'why' jesusism would be different would be 'empathy'
and juicyism is psychopathy
so the 'other traits' manifest over the 'desired one' more ofen
thus
islam = schizo af
>>
>>33448679
Hindus do levitation all the time.
Where do you think Muslims learned it?
>>
>>33448687
The Jews.
>>
>>33448687
the travelling theatre group obviously
a staged contrivance
magicians do it too
doesn't make them divine ;)
>>
Fight the Jews and win!

https://youtu.be/dKNNOrUsh9o

Meme war 2023
>>
>>33448667
I am on the path of great things in the afterlife.
I think.

I may be insane, maybe, but for sure is one thing, there is a lot of energy bolting in my head.
>>
>>33448707
do you see holograms?
like flashes of other realities?
>>
https://youtu.be/nSyv1IVBmFM
>>
>>33448706
just a name and they laughed
https://youtu.be/xG8yA2JmqWs
>>
>>33448578

That is not evidence, next.
>>
>>33448590

That is not evidence. Do you guys know what evidence is? Let’s take some definitions:

information given personally, drawn from a document, or in the form of material objects, tending or used to establish facts in a legal investigation or admissible as testimony in court.
"without evidence, they can't bring a charge"
>>
>>33448727
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>33445866
which god anon?
And what about everything every written about "ancestors"
or everything ever written about "love"
or everything ever written about "butt jokes"

what has been written
that was not written by men
other then stuff

written by females
or trans folks

instead of men
or in the absence of men
little boys pretending to be what they are not

I mean duh

>anyone worried about my feelings is wasting their own time, I don't have those any more, figured out how to turn off my empathy and am now like those who never had any only I have close to 40 years worth of memoires from when I could feel emotions other then my own in my own head where it was impossible for me to let anyone know what was going on right in front of them in myself.

gives me
a fucked up
kind of perspective

which is why
nothing I post
makes any sense

to anyone
you're not the only one
who can't makes sense of me

:D
>>
>>33448735
the dream is infinite concept
thus
you contain infinite concept
thus
your consciousness is infinite concept
consciousness is a duality of death
a 'parallel' of an infinite concept
thus
you 'contain the soul' of an infinite concept
and that is the supreme creator
death.
>>
>>33448735
see how I can though?
asking others to prove theirs is 'look at this old story' (lie)
>>
>>33448467
Dinner isn't done yet though

But yes
>>
File: 1669223802104485.gif (48 KB, 112x112)
48 KB
48 KB GIF
I didnt stop thinking about you one single bit. this is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>33448737

Yes. The existence of a complex system is not evidence of any creator. We see complex systems arise from chaos all the time naturally and without influence from outside factors.
>>
I like the beat in this one
hehehe hahaha
it's a jam
https://youtu.be/d4C3rvseGkY

they talk about yashua
but I just like the beat
hehehe hahaha

ghost spell
cpu
>>
>>33448756

No dude, you have no evidence.
>>
>>33448775
So you're saying the footprint is no proof of the existent being?
>>
File: 1669252778598164m.jpg (86 KB, 1024x801)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>33448767
>>
>>33448701
Jew cope
Keep pretending
>>
>>33448776
that's the most generic 2005 hip-hop beat ive ever heard.
>>
File: 1668524954827105.jpg (35 KB, 422x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>33448767
...B?
>>
>>33448712
I had self-prophecy in my 3rd and 4th psychotic episodes of flashes of my future life. They all came true, but I had to many to remember explicitly; I could not recall them; but I lived to see them as milestones.

There was a lot of death on my path, including my own. It was a matter of picking, I suppose.
>>
All that come against me. All that ignore my suffering loneliness abuse poverty and oppression are goats and antichrists. They will die and burn.
>>
>>33448783
are your dreams limited?
what do they say in our realm
'imagination is limitless'
why is such a thing comprehended?
my understanding of 'infinite concept' applies and I understand
how can you understand 'an infinite concept'?
do you ever consider them?
the nobody
is an infinite concept.

evidence is infinite concept lmao
the only way anything works
infinite concept life = procreation
we have 'infinite genetic strings' ><><><
that creates 'infinite information' based on vessel interpretation and stimuli(which can be infinite)
we live in an infinite system
and ~infinite concept~ *is* omni-presence
when you 'ask for a sign' and get a shooting star
that is why ;)
(controlling the universe)
>>
>>33448465
>Mercy

Stop being a pussy. The point is to LEARN A FUCKING LESSON

Teaching is mercy. Being punished so that you learn, is a mercy.

Your parents were supposed to discipline you as a merciful act, to save you from the real world consequences of going full retard.

I can see your parents failed.
>>
Have you ever wondered why the enemy spends so much time and effort whitewashing everything with garbage?
It's because your mind could be a weapon against them, they fear the common intellectual.
>>
>>33448794
I just like the hehehe hahaha
it carries the beat for me :)
I basically only listen for that
but it talks about jesus nicely if you wanted to listen
that he is there to bring chaos and such :D
>>
>>33446029
al anyone has to do
to forget about these threads
is stop paying attention to them

what every they just so happen
to pay attention to instead
of these threads

will in time
replace what ever memoiries
they have to work with

in their short term memory

after that
their long term memory
will evideually acuiare the amout of data needed

to push out
any old irrelevant information
that no long means anything to them

and then
it's only
"the back of their mind" as I call it

where anything
someone else planted in there head
would be locked away where it had non effect on any futgure thought

unless
the consciousness in charge of the shell at the moment
felt the need to access their own archives

for any reason of their choosing
>>
Energy has been cranked since an hour or so ago, still coming in consistently.
I just wish I knew the source.
Best guess is still solar driven.
>>
>>33448809
lmao you took offence
like you were god
;)
>>
>>33448814
I fear Evil.
>>
File: Arghhhh.jpg (110 KB, 644x804)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
https://voca.ro/1cAcs0Fyb2T6

RRRRREEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This shit is so hard
but Taylor’s voice is beautiful she doesn’t really need instruments
>>
Have fun reaching the pinnacle of human suffering, you dirty oathbreakers.
>>
File: 166864482611546441.jpg (615 KB, 1120x1853)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>
>>33448824
Well then I guess you should just do nothing and they certainly won't try to murder you by poisoning your food and spraying chemicals into the air or anything
>>
I suggest an incursion of some sort is strangely applied to some thematics of the past. It is a revolving idea, an iron gauntlet of a supposed strife in an impossible and meanderingly spiralling amount of possibilities. In terms of this, let us in practice, if you're known and familiar to the subject, endue a form of self-inquiry in these two words.

>will
>honor

In terms of this, try to subjugate a dissonance and use it as a form of "subterfuge" to remain still and resting. In that which rests with a palm so steady it could slice cheese, you would remain certain in an honor of your will to innate meanings of the world. All of which requires a pre-requisitional structuring of your moral ideas and values.

To all of which in who you choose to be chosen by you truly in love and matters of such, is an honoring of a judgement in willful manner.

True to the test is a bone to the test of the true.
>>
>>33448784

You’re a dumbass who has no proof.
>>
>>33448803
53 they are goats human trash
>>
>>33446033
not giving a shit
about anyone else
is what you are impressed by?

okay
you go ahead
be impressed

don't mind me
and everyone else
who is not like you in any way

we're just going
to go do our own thing
no matter what impresses anyone

on 4chan(nel)

like we have more important things to do
then try and prove
everyone in all existence wrong

for the luls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
>>
>>33448822
He's my best friend
>>
>>33448824
https://youtu.be/roaVp2A8_V0
fear is how it operates
soft disclosure :D
>>
Masons and kikes you will down in destruction for ur eternal doom
>>
>>33448849
If you say so.
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (1011 KB, 1030x1280)
1011 KB
1011 KB JPG
>>33448859
I think you emulated him perfectly
flaws and all :D
>>
>>33448775
If you find a watch in the desert, you assume there's a watchmaker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchmaker_analogy
>>
https://youtu.be/JcsCsMEgfDw
>>
>>33448873
if you seen a moon as tied to the mother
you assume woman is representative of heaven
>>
>>33448867
"And in that time, they shall utter great blasphemies against the seat of heaven"
>>
DIE!
>>
They call you every name in the book; except for liar. Funny one inn'it?

https://youtu.be/cPCLFtxpadE
>>
>>33448883
interesting verse
always look for the pauses unseen
one is here

and in that time, they shall utter great : blasphemies against the seat of heaven

not great blasphemies
but that 'great' is irrelevance to divine acknowledgement : the seat of heaven (mothers)
>>
>>33448890
Odd.
>>
>>33448889
Hey man, why don't you do something useful with your passive resistance?
Reveal truths they would rather keep secret for instance
>>
File: QOWJSN.jpg (33 KB, 360x450)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>33448819
It was me, I was making Taylor music
>>
>>33446068
are you powerful enough
to deal with a fairy tale on 4chan(nel)
that gives not only strangers you know nothing about

but any kids they may have as well

a reason to doubt
what ever it is
you want everyone else to think

is not
what everyone else
needs to think

kind proving
every life choice
you've made to date

the wrong one
and you don't end up
dealing with the powers that be after all

just becoming
one more puppet
just like those who's strings you were trying to cut

all because
you go cocky
and gave away everything needed to stop you

to those who couldn't stop you
until
you told them how

in a text based message
in thread about a fairy tale
on 4chan(nel)

that you couldn't prove
if your very existence depended on it
and good luck saying you were not warned

when dealing with
your own choice
to shit post in the same thread I'm shit posting in myself

*shrugs*
>>
>>33448889
https://youtu.be/YnLr1XcFER0
invitation accepted
to good to reject it
so I join in unprotected ;)
>>
>>33448895
Interpret it how you like, but in the end, the only interpretation that matters is God's.
When you sit at the judgement seat, what will you say?
>>
Christ in me hates you. You are trash 56 67 57. BURN
>>
File: Venti mogs ugly bitch.jpg (423 KB, 1109x1258)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
Venti is my gf now.
>>
>>33448913
do you deny me as God?
I think I understand every version of it ;D
judgement for me
is on Earth presenting 'her truth'
>>
>>33448297 >Fuck u
>>33448373 > I want you fucking DEAD!
>>33448406 >Ikr? Wat a harlot.
>>33448448 >No, the egotistical retard here would be you lol.
Shalom
>>
>>33448873

An analogy is not proof. Where the fuck is your evidence?
>>
>>33448914
bro you sound like those stereotypical snake-tongued christ zealots you see in movies. "burn the witch", etc.

>i can point it out because i was one at one point. it's a phase i hope you get over quick
>>
File: Yeah.jpg (96 KB, 1267x534)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>33445079
>yeah

Yeah
>>
File: Gg wp ez.jpg (27 KB, 224x280)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Shalom rabbi. I have a kwuestion do you consider me a gentile or a goy
>>
>>33448925
psychosis looks like the crusades, witch trials and inquisitions ;)
>>
>>33446079
did you just brag about yourself in front of everyone who doesn't give a shit who you are
and then try and convince them you were capable of taking care of yourself all on your own
by insisting you're not a manlet no matter what anyone else says about ya

?!?
>>
>>33448879
>If you SAW

I don't take my spiritual advice from people don't understand the difference between a normal verb and a past participle

Also, this is the last place you should be trying to push a feminist agenda. The Bible is pretty clear about women and where they stand. You should read it sometime
>>
>>33448932
Psychosis is what's staring back at you from the mirror.
>>
>>33448921
Is finding a perfectly functional, obviously designed system in the middle of absolutely nothing not enough?

I guess some people are just too retarded to save then.
>>
>>33448934
lmfao
you're so funny you can't be real
man believes he has a right to woman like you
the false ego of man
it is the other way round
it's not feminist agenda, it's the source of all creation
literally
physically
philosophically
how can I deny 'her' knowing such a thing?
I will just play my part
>>
Just win baby win hail Bahomet

https://youtu.be/0h3PzwcZC-g
>>
File: what duuuh hell.jpg (415 KB, 1280x720)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
you bitch
>>
>>33448932
yeah i kinda agree. psychosis probably catalyzes such movements. fear maintains them.
>>
>>33448929
Shalom.
Just a little Naive.
>>
>>33448943
Was with you right up until you started hailing demons out of nowhere.
>>
>>33448919
You are a worthless piece of shit spiritual nigger and if you keep on this path you are going to burn in eternal hellfire until there is nothing left.
>>
>>33448938
no shit
shouldn't have been given a crown of thorns and empathy
and then to empathise with divinity
have you ever done this?
>>
>>33448948
Trust me I’ll never trust a woman again after meeting caylus
>>
>>33446117
what's it like being a real life stalker?
>>
>>33448950
Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon! Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
>>
>>33448925
Burn the goats
>>
>>33448951
not the anon you're responding too but I just wanna let you know you come across as an utter faggot.
>>
File: OOOOOHHHGGGG.jpg (517 KB, 1458x1456)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
>>33448959
Feels nice
>>
>>33448966
that's cool
I read you as liking jesus instantly by 'that'
so I can disregard your opinion
if you understand.
you are agency
to me you represent the anti-christ
>>
Oh yeah let's just larp the wildest fantasies we can conceive of
That will surely save us from the fire
What fire?
There's no fire.
Certainly not burning alive or anything
AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>33448958
Interesting..
>>
File: 1353805063391.gif (1.39 MB, 271x198)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>33448962
>ik its a sheep in picrel but just use your imagination
>>
>>33446136
if you are a weirdo
like for reals
weirdo's really do exist and you prove it simply by being yourself

kind of bullshit
is that the kind of thing
you think you should come to terms with

sooner rather then latter
like you got
a limited amount of time to work with

before you die
and the more you waste
the harder it is to make up for it

like it's some kind of lesson to be learned the hard way or some shit

*shrugs*
>>
>>33448972
your faggotry is hilarious because you believe everyone replying to you is a christ cuck.
>>
>>33448961
It is written,
Evil defileth of itself.
The saints will witness your punishment.
>>
>>33448949
God doesn’t want me

Demand an end to multiculturalism and those pushing it

https://youtu.be/7zRBrgaIGQY
>>
File: Aoajsnx .jpg (406 KB, 640x642)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>33448976
I didn’t expect something else
>>
>>33448942
You don't have to value women to make babies.

I don't know what got crossed in your brainwashed mind, but God have mercy on you... and teach you to know better
>>
>>33448989
I think He might like you more if you stopped hailing demons.
>>
>>33448983
I believe if you don't accept you are born from a mother
you might have severe mental problems :|
you wanted to talk to 'me' believing I am what you project onto me
why are you talking to people you 'want' to be gay anon?
so long as you are entertained I have succeeded in any form
even if it was to entertain your fantasies of other men
>>
>>33448998
im not born of a mother or a father. I just snapped into existence. Your faggotry continually fails
>>
File: interesting.jpg (144 KB, 449x313)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
I guess I have to go to Uk and finish some business. Really finish.
>>
>>33448985
what is a saint anon?
>>
>>33449001
Maximum gigacope
>>
>>33449004
The guy that's going to watch you squirm as the retarded demons leave your body
>>
>>33448991
but you need babies to have civilizations
you can disrespect women
just acknowledge you are evil ;)
women are divine representatives
not my fault if 'others don't see it as such'
but it remains the truth
>>
>>33449002
Come at me, bro.
>>
>>33449004
i bet you walk your legs up your walls and then piss all over your face.
>>
>>33449004
Those saved by the blood of the lamb.
>>
File: 734.gif (1.67 MB, 500x212)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>33449002
>>
>>33449015
2 people are going to die sadly
>>
>>33449001
then you are the universe
and still the mothers child
check
>>33449002
mate
>>
>>33449009
no one cares faggot
>>
File: EesiHMSWAAgN4NF.jpg (65 KB, 450x584)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>33449026
>>
>>33449029
Yeah.
Keep pretending.
Reality will remain the same as it ever was.
>>
File: 1669300744325249.jpg (401 KB, 1081x1080)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
Luci sucks even more than their shitty ass unhelpful book.
>>
>>33449011
wtf
why can't they enter instead
why are you trying to steal people demons?
>>33449023
ambiguous nonsense
>>33449016
kinky
>>
Hahaha I’m just kidding. Go fuck yourself Caylus trust me you’ll get your karma when I’m rich
>>
>>33449027
you say the same retarded shit every day.
>>
File: 16691493453277212.jpg (47 KB, 1170x314)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I'm still lauging at this
>>
>>33449038
so try not lying to me once you understand the parameters Seth
>>
>>33446169
what you going to do about it anon
bitch an moan
or do you have even the stupidest plan ever at least it's a plan kind of plan

cause yeah
things
are that fucked at the moment

so if all you can do
is bitch and moan
the get it off your chest if you must

maybe when you're done
you won't be as stressed out
as you obviously are

at the moment
I mean even a mundane idiot
who can only read their own mind

can figure that much out about ya
from a simple post
on 4chan(nel)

are you giving yourself a way on purpose or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxJsXK8R2xE&list=RDQN-5UZ6OXeU&index=2
>>
>>33449035
>I wasn't born I snapped into existence
Totally rational discourse
>Saints saved by blood of the lamb
Ambiguous nonsense

Yeah have fun in fairyland while the world collapses around your ears
>>
>>33449044
yea yea blah blah blah. say the same shit with no proof other than "trust me bro"
>>
>>33449053
You did it wrong u have to call him a nigger lol.
>>
>>33449053
what proof do you need?
to materialize a deity before you?
>>
>>33449050
>doesn't understand jokes
keep that autism up
>>
I had therapy bitch, she said I have to use my anger for creative things.
YOUUUU On the other hand, Well let’s not talk about you or else you’ll get sad again
boohoo Caylus, you’re such a baby
>>
>>33449066
Yeah? Why not?
>>
>>33449064
he is one

>>33449066
do that, do that for realz
>>
>>33449067
You can't lie your way out of this one.
You forgot your tripcode you unbelievably manipulable kike
>>
File: 166895876805929366.jpg (438 KB, 1170x1433)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
What's the coolest thing that's ever happened in German history
>>
>>33449073
>Forced memes
Nobody cares.
>>
File: looshlicious.jpg (147 KB, 640x640)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>33449080
>What's the coolest thing that's ever happened in German history
My birth
>>
File: 166912127925515653.jpg (263 KB, 1170x2532)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>33449075
>>
>>33449079
lmao you're a retard. keep sucking cock, more than one anon is calling you stupid
>>
>>33449080
The epic ballad of Siegfried hands down
>>
>>33448940

Okay you have a system. Where is the architect? Why is this architect the one that built it? Where is the proof of that?
>>
File: Covfefe.jpg (11 KB, 460x373)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Good morning, lil' nobodies. I hope you're up to nothing today with your big families eating lil' potatoes and lil' roundmeals.

Did you know ISO20022 was switched on the 21st? Now we can have a safe, fun, exponentially inflating MOASS without a finacial apocalpyse NOT in a contagion.

Mission accomplished. Enjoy your retirement, future infinillionaires. Use your private islands responsibly or another infintillionare will do infintillionaire things. Perhaps even ME.

As for bad secret squirrels, I heavily suggest plastic surgery and a name change. Just fuck off. That's as forgiving as it gets.

As for good secret squirrels, you can either retire or have fun in the office. Bee free!
>>
>>33449081
Why you no care man?!
Was wrong with you
>>
File: 1669321345135388.png (2 KB, 317x157)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>
>>33449084
So you are a homosexual, middling aged man perhaps around 35 who has gender identity issues and watches my little pony brainwash videos?
>>
The good thing about juster being alive in this day and age is that our children's children won't have to deal with him
>>
File: download (28).jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>33449097
>>
File: angelicLine.jpg (105 KB, 960x540)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>33449050
hey
I am saved
it was heaven, I experienced heaven already
and I'm 'back here'....
shit anons I think I might've been cast down lmao
jk but the world is just a hologram
and 'life' is hijacked by a mind-virus
>>33449075
my name is Christ and I proved how we are created with an unconditional love constant by the universe being the child of a mother - holographic - but 'what is love' a projection and feeling.
and the mothers love being unconditional = all space.
if you imagine : close your eyes
then imagine all you 'see' is unconditional love'
because it is an infinite concept
then it is all space.
anyhow 'infinite concept' is the divine in the world
I explained it enough
and it all leads to a 'mother' being supreme creator
I even draw weird stuff and it parallels things
such as pic rel
~this is a sequential system of the universe~
as in ~the universe working sequentially as an infinite concept~ - they used funnels but I drew on it
and ~a sequential system~ is 'male+female'
the ratio revealed itself to me
I always knew man 'wasn't equal' like a 1 : 1
always knew it...
it was hard to imagine the ratio
but then I was given it

3 : 1
and the mother is the constant.

a life is a universe : parallel realities
and the 'mother' is ~the shape of it all~
the 'void' if you wanted (but she contains us)
>>
File: you like that .jpg (30 KB, 236x393)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>33449103
>>
>>33449099
hey man, whatever you need to think to keep what little dignity you have left after getting humiliated on this board
>>
File: 1666286623278126.jpg (153 KB, 1200x1167)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>33449106
>>
>>33449096
I kno
I'll force a Horus meme
I'll just pretend to talk to Horus to myself for hours on end and hope nobody thinks I am retarded while I make 3.25 an hour in Indian rupees
>>
>>33449112
Just try it.
>>
>>33449108
Fake and gay brain diarrhea that has no power to save you
>>
File: haha..jpg (48 KB, 736x558)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>33449113
You really think I would do something like that
>>
>>33449111
With a self deprecation fetish?
Do you shove things up your ass even though you don't like it because you like not liking it?
>>
>>33446176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo

>>33446233
this isn't bad
but it sure as shit
isn't good either

more like
a bit of both
canceling each other out

for the most part at least
I'm not willingi to explore
the possiblie provided myself

but the rest of ya
who are not me
are going to do whatever the fuck you want

no matter what I think about it

duh

>>33446242
I'm annoyed that it's possible for other's to even have a "fairy tale" ready and waiting to use when testing just how stubborn I can really be as a way of their own to ensure I can't bend them to my will even if I wanted to the way I "claim" but can't prove so duh folks have to text for themselves I mean come on that's obvious
>>
>>33449122
save me from what?
when I draw I materialize a deity over an infinite concept scientifically accepted
and it just happens to show a bunch of things
~I think maybe I should expand the egg horizontally to resemble a plane~ but everything is still there
the point is
~i materialized~ a deity as a duality over an infinite concept

anything else?
>>
File: 166894027955138595.jpg (197 KB, 1170x1107)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>
>>33449123
Don't you though?
Be honest.
>>
>>33449126
check my trips. they don't lie. You're being humiliated right now and have the creativity of Chris Chan for your banter
>>
File: 166855414220722010.jpg (224 KB, 1170x1169)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>
>>33449138
I do. But what is the difference between doing that and writing a story? ARG’s are fun okay?
>>
>>33449139
I think it is hilarious that you think people care about your opinions.
>>
>>33449111
Trips of indignity
>>
5 I hate you
6 I hate you
>>
>>33449145
you evidently do because you keep humiliating yourself
>>
>>33449144
Well first of all
Nonfiction writers earn more.
They also work less.
They also get to write what they want to and not what they are told to.
>>
File: qeoris .jpg (15 KB, 272x357)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Listen I’m a lonely man okay let me have this. I know it’s hard to believe because of my good looks but it is what it is
>>
>>33449150
Yeah, tell yourself whatever you like. You only can for so long.
>>
>>33449147
You two need to be cleansed from the surface of this world
>>
>>33449155
you keep replying like you're not some sped. irl I'd piss all over your face and you'd thank me for the pleasure
>>
>>33446251
The nobody is a fairy tale folks can post what ever they want about as long as those in charge of this site don't ban them enough times they can't afford to evade a ban.

this is 4chan(nel) still after all
no matter what is posted in these threads
it's still 4chan(nel)

with it's "time lines"
and "lizard folks"
and "NPC's"

and all the rest
look point is
there are point of views out there

other then the one's
being shared
in these threads

AT ALL TIMES

and a heads up
is more
then you deserve

good luck

>>
>>33449152
I’m not paid to be here >>33449154
!!
>>
>>33449154
I see hot chicks with ugly dudes all the time
Women want someone that looks like their dad
>>
I want you to get genocided
>>
File: putsws .jpg (59 KB, 432x369)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>33449170
I had a girlfriend I’m just scared now
>>
>>33449166
Lmao I would break your jaw and hobble your leg and leave you in the gutter where you belong.
>>
>>33449178
https://youtu.be/oadhHk2xs6c
what a wicked game we play
>>
>>33449168
Hey man it's just a part of it
Don't take things for face value
>>
>>33446259
there are lots of plans anon
there are even back up plans
incase plans fail

redundancy is a thing some folks are a fan of
no matter how many
consider repeating the same problem only to come up with different results is crazy talk

I'm not sane myself
so
it doesn't matter what I think

and hansn't
this whole time
I'm by saying shit to say shit

just like I promised

>>
>>33449188
You'd be like
"Thank you master for the suds"
I'd dominate you and you'd offer up your ass in gratitude.
Of course, I would take you from behind and you'd squeal like an anime girl because you're a fag into getting his asshole pounded by guys like me who are better than you.
>>
>>33449203
Didn't read
>>33449147
>Namefags as 4:44
>Continues to be spiteful
How do I know you've never listened to the song "4:44" by Jay Z without you saying it.
>>
>>33449187
Probably because women are whores
If you're good looking they'll say you don't have a career
If you have a career they'll say you're not good looking
Good women are hard to find
>>
Fuck the talmud, bury it six feet deep and let’s go, templars stand up, Hail Baphomet

https://youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
>>
>>33449207
Shut the fuck up goat
>>
>>33449206
its probably better for what little dignity you have left because you're getting bodied.
>>
>>33449210
The templars are a Christian organisation though
Founded by Mary mother of Christ herself
>>
>>33449221
>>33449218
>Thinks "goat" is a negative connotation
Who hurt you, fren?
>>
>>33449222
Hence the old adage, "Templar!? I hardly know her!"
>>
>>33449226
im dominating you. you're at a loss for words. We both know you're reading it, you just can't handle my domination of you
>>
>>33449227
56 and 57
I’m a nazi now
>>
>>33446386
you're a common
every day shit poster
who couldn't bend reality to their will

if their very existense depended on it
like so many
who have come before you

and all I have
to do to prove it
is exist

same way I did for them

>your move anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFpDr-9wwiw

think you can tell what I'm going to do before I figure out what you're going to do before you do it

hmm?
>>
File: FBI agent in the back.jpg (44 KB, 536x480)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>33449194
cmon guys im not a glowie >_>
https://youtu.be/Wn0pp_KqaeE

Man, you already know what it is, man (Whatever)
Shouts outs my brother Bladee man
(If Gabe ain't mixed it, it ain't mixed right)
You do this a year, we do this shit for life, man
(Whatever)
Got to kill the king to take the kingdom
I've been winning with my women
In a downward spiral, I was spinning
I was sinning, sinning, sinning
SG, take it back to the beginning
We gon' act like we some children
Destiny hold me back, but I'm driven (I'm just moving to the rhythm)
To you it looks major but it's little
DG, we gon' step down on the devil
Coming down like Michael from the heaven
Coming down like Thor, I got the hammer
Steppin' out like Jesus in some sandals
Steppin' over pieces from the shatter
Of reality imagined, all the chances that never happen
All the struggles, all the battles
All the things that never mattered
All the questions left unanswered
It's just steps inside a ladder
(Man, it is what it really is, man)
Always climbing towards the castle
Feeling resurrected, man, I can't go back to hell (back to hell)
I was fucking up the balance, so the darkness tipped the scale
Now I'm going so damn hard, I'm making sure they're living well (Yes, sir)
My life is a movie, tell my daughter fairytales (Yeah)
I can only be real, haters broke and be ill
Now I'm spinning, windmill, I don't take no chill pill (Chill pill)
Rainbowstar how I feel, SG we the real deal (Real deal)
I be making more still, I just trust the Lord's will (Yeah)
Man, you know I do this for my partners (Ayy, Drain Gang)
GTBSG, baby, this for life, man, this forever (Thaiboy)
We did this shit together, man that's what really matters
Anthem, off the king, being on, only way up
We only got like one life, then we disappear
Going up on high speed, throw it in the air
I just make it all clear, fuck living in fear
Hit you with the long spear, Thaiboy in the frontier
Got to kill the king to take the kingdom
I've been winning with my women
>>
>>33449235
Even Jesus said he would return with a sword.
>>
>>33449234
>>
File: 166888722742793665.jpg (251 KB, 1170x2532)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>33449156
>>
>>33449243
>>
>>33449244
>>
File: 16691423863982331.jpg (50 KB, 560x481)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>33449237
>>
>>33449239
Nobody cares.
>>
4:44=NatSoc means you Masonic and Kike scum are in deep shit
>>
>>33449260
Not even the nobody
>>
>>33446391
all curses
are meant
to be broken

not because I can prove it mind you
I can't
I'm just saying shit to say shit

I'm aware
but regaurdless
everyone who is not me

who I have no control over what so ever
reading these words other then the anon I'm responding to
are going to have a point of view

I'm quite interested in myself
and can't wait
until they share it with

their peers
instead
of lurking in the shadows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQsqBqxoR4
>>
>>33449265
You can say what you want
But it don't change a thing, no
Only ones that do so
Are already in the know
>>
>>33449260
I’m not a glowie
>>
File: QEPEISJS.jpg (104 KB, 750x413)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Imagine not caring, couldnt be me
>>
File: 166864134829058849.jpg (351 KB, 1024x1023)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>33449258
>>
>>33449280
Clay makes the ball shape. Retardation is key
>>
STOP NOT CARING ANON IF THERE’s A TIME TO CARE ITS NOW
>>
Greetings, from the heat of the south my cold fellows, i hope you all have a great day!

Fuck the Antichrist!
>>
>>33449273
Let your words be anything but empty. Why dont you tell them the truth
>>
Fuck the likes, fuck the crypto kikes and fuck the west running interference and committing suicide,

Here’s the real version of the song

Hail Baphomet

https://youtu.be/RQTR0D6QCSw
>>
File: 166926370021717016.jpg (639 KB, 2048x2048)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>
>>33449297
Indifference is clutch when it doesn't matter if you win or lose.
>>
>>33449299
Why bother stating the obvious
I think I'll let the enemy crawl around in ignorance for a while yet
>>
>>33449304
>>33449258
>>
>>33449310
Yeah whatever glownigger/kike
>OOOH don't even try
>Y-you can't stop us!
>STOP IT!!
>Aaack
>>
>>33449312
Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that I do when I settle in your skin. Kept on the inside with no sunlight, always the shadow wins.
>>
>>33449327
Didn't read, lol
>>
>>33449310
what if it does matter?
>>
File: THINK GLOWIE THINKKK.jpg (231 KB, 1280x720)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>33449310
THE FUCKING ALIENS ARE HERE IF WE DONT RAISE OUR VIBrations WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1667930686598032.jpg (108 KB, 1024x690)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>33448767
hello ayy anon. <3
>>33448814
I enjoy watching juden brainlet copes on the internet
giving them illusions of "winning"

kekekeke
Don't worry about me honey <3
this is just a job. like any other.
>>
>>33449323
>>33449331
>>33449333

I really dig the desperation.
>>
>>33449334

>implying you have anything but an ilusion
>>
>>33449336
let it consume you muahahahahaha
>>
File: Wahh.jpg (50 KB, 500x555)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I’m not a glowie!
>>
https://odysee.com/Mr-Bond-Like-a-Nazi:8
>>
>>33449334
Literal homosexual kike posting at its finest
>>
>>33449312
You've always been there, always been stared down by the enemy. Falling for the fear, you want to disappesr but bow down to the mighty. But don't run, stop holding your tongue. Maybe there's a way out of the cage where you live. Maybe one of these days you can let the light in. Show me how big your :D is
>>
>>33449333
You worship satan but satan hates you. Wow
>>
How do I know if I'm still psychotic?
>>
>>33449351
I yawn and post without reading
>>
File: 1667952778131190.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>33449349
>>
File: 166932084837659706.jpg (846 KB, 2047x2730)
846 KB
846 KB JPG
>>33449356
>>
>>33449355
accept that maybe you still are and learn to live with it.
>>
>>33449354
I hate him too it’s a healthy relationship
>>
>>33449368
You suck his dick
>>
File: Wink wink.jpg (54 KB, 640x531)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>33449344
>>
>>33449363
That's cool.
Wonder if you actually use it for something.
>>
>>33449372
I don’t know about that
>>
>>33449366
You aren't supposed to "accept" psychosis.
Did you know manipulating a protected/vulnerable class is a class A felony with a 45 year prison internment minimum sentencing?
>>
File: ugh.jpg (184 KB, 900x900)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Let’s not talk about sex okay women are here
>>
>>33449338
LOL
stay seething
>>33449349
hey your projecting.
just letting you know.

I'm not jewish.
thanks.
fat mutt are you still coping ?
cute.
>>
>>33449397
Yeah yeah keep pretending
All you brainwashies act the same
>>
“There’s murder in his blood”

Damn right there’s murder in my blood just like there’s estrogen in my food and the animals are being irradiated by 5g 24 hours a day, as long as this overtly evil policies are pursued no one against me can have a moral foot to stand on as they willingly support and push the soft kill destructive way policies being pushed upon the mainstream of me and my people I will continue to feel the natural berserker state all whites naturally possess and channel to defend themselves

Center that chi and punch that motherfucker right in the face

Hail Baphomet

https://youtu.be/1znAAhqdX0M
>>
>>33449366
Good advice and have been doing so. I've moved to a new city where I am a totally unknown nobody. If I were psychotic, nobody would know, nobody could help me.
>>
File: meow meow.jpg (58 KB, 489x348)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>33449391
Don’t worry I won’t sue caylus
>>
>>33449394
I'm not your friend heretic
I don't have gay sex in real life every since i made that pleage to god i havent

and i denounce the talmud and judaism as a whole unit as heretics
I also gave up my sins and gave all my ill actions to god.

i know you don't want to do that. so command your self.
>>
>>33449421
Shut up pedophile don’t talk to me
>>
>>33449425
Lmao
>>
Who the fuck is caylus?
>>
>>33449406
you fellow talmud fuckers are still dying.
the vaxx is still destorying you.

keep being demoralized.
hang your self to end the cope
>>
Will u guys help me?
>>
>>33449355
Is your cat still talking with an English accent?
>>
File: lmao0.jpg (70 KB, 1080x874)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>33449435
idk
>>
Give me my money 5 6 piece of shif
>>
>>33449425
kys jude.
Your'll nver make it. and i'm going to take your stuff
that's right the ugly fat bastard like me.

mutt face.
>>
>>33449443
Obviously, everyone knows they have a Scottish accent.
>>
File: unicorn.jpg (31 KB, 500x500)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>33449425
Baste
>>
>>33449436
>As a first line of offence, the Jew will accuse others of what he himself is guilty of
>Even going so far as to accuse others of jewry
>>
FUCK YOUR EGREGORE FUCK YOUR EGREGORE
>>
>>33449453
Just lose weight bro you’re an adult
>>
File: 1669310009561490.jpg (805 KB, 1170x1685)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>
>>33446509
look at you
reduced to this
as all those you tried to fool

know better
then to trust
the likes of you

>>
File: who is George soros.jpg (127 KB, 620x770)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>33449467
Is this real? Bout time.
>>
NATO=trannies
EU=trannies
USA Canada UK = demonic fat fuck faggots and trannies HQ
>>
>>33449457
hahahaha your still coping, cmon project more robot brain phycho

hahaha hey mutt dop you even have history at all?
go one then have another break down. jude mutt.
>>
>>33449464
Caylus please
>>
>>33449467
What's that? The US government wants to question Soros about his policies?
Uh... Mr. Soros died just like five seconds ago you just missed em sorry
>>
God bless Russia
>>
>>33449397
ok tough guy, lets assume you are a crimmean guy really fighting for his life, you know "the real deal", what would you do?
>>
>>33449489
Lol
I didn't read
>>
Death to Israel
>>
>+0.005 Rupees
>Thank you sir post again
>>
File: 1668579066950034.jpg (55 KB, 750x654)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
No.33449465
all yhour friends are dying psychopath
didn't learn cpr yet?

aww what a low iq scub you are. isn't that right jude monrel.

oh your presdient biden is dead replaced by a robot so you had to bring trump back right?
because you couldn't hanndle the cope

and now your coping harder because he's back
hahahahahaha!
DOHOHOHO!
>>
File: 193721.jpg (179 KB, 640x839)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
leave him alone
Final warning
>>
>>33449529
>Thank you come again!
>>
Death to Nordics. Death to Europe. Death to America. Death to Israel. Death to international masonry and international Jewry
>>
>>33449537
Hm interesting
Do you have any opinions on how a society might be able to better integrate and communicate?
>>
>>33449435
Sygnus Black Swan/
Northropp Grumman Space Lab Sally that had no windows that was going to Blue Stinger into Earth a few weeks ago.

ISS saved it. It was a negotiation shitshow.
>>
>>33448487
>All I want for Christmas is Jenn

Why?
>>
>>33449537
>Has bris in the ID lol
>>
Traitors you all must perish
>>
>>33449563
Who are you aligned with?
>>
>>33449568
Jesus
>>
>>33449380
Don't play coy with me Athenian
>>
File: 1662324750065330.png (1.37 MB, 1080x1080)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
https://youtu.be/8rU7WPVcLmQ
>>
Aight so basically the the conscience perceives different dimensional structures as a primary despite the fact that all dimensions exist within the entirety of the universe. The ego was created as an intermediary between the interdimensional soul and the animal form, and as a means of altering dimensional perception. There is no astral projection any further than the fractal plane because your ego is what is elevated, and ego is no longer connected to 5th dimensional perception, it caps out at 4th dimensional fractalization. Samael is fallen.

Egoists are inherently Satanists, the ego is the structure of self-deception within the psyche. The ego is the gateway to demonic possession, the ego is the gateway to sin. A strong conscience dominates animalistic and materialistic urges for the better. but an ego placed before ones conscience turns them into tyranny.

God is conscience, Satan is ego.
>>
File: 166865364448220064.jpg (55 KB, 550x335)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>33449467
Hah
>>
The most important part about being human is living consciously.
You can do whatever you like, as long as it is your clear choice to do so.
But if you get caught up in your own brain patterns, in all the stress of the world, you become a reactive slave to instinct.
You aren't making choices, you are just following predetermined cycles in your own mind and nature around you.
Such a person can never be truely free from Karma.
>>
>>33446937
with any luck
the NEXT generation
will have every single mistake ever made by previous generations

archvided for them
to respearch
as they see fit

but only
if they want to
other wise that information

just sits
and waits
until someone is born

mean to find it

cause that's how reality works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJU-S1t2r1M
>>
File: 166878989238713338.jpg (379 KB, 1535x2048)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>33449479
Thtop it
>>
>>33449537
Do they call you silver fox? Roar
>>
SoCal in da HAUSENÑ *
>>
>>33449537
Seriously though. Thank you
>>
>>33447020
did you just glitch the fuck out in front of everyone who is not programmed the same way you are

hmm?
>>
>>33449537
I screenshotted that to keep me from getting too dark
>>
>>33449621
Common Jew tactics, talk shit behind each other's backs.
They'd never have the courage to have those conversations openly.
A dog has more honor.
>>
>>33447092
you can pretend
all the "swifties"
were not posting the song you are thinking of

becuae
you're like
the head swiftie

and all the other
fans of taylor allision swift
who call themselves swifties

are going to tak orders from you
on account of your
shit posting skills

*rolls eyes*
>>
>>33448863
thats the chinks my dude masons like to party
>>
>>33449537
oklets assume you are some kind of ciafaggot. Would you be a good giy or a bad guy?

Respond honestly or kill yourself.
>>
>>33449636
Okay my bad I thought you liked me
>>
>>33449637
Suck Jew cock mason
>>
>>33449643
you're a neurotic freak and think you're doing a service coercing people into this
>>
>>33449487
chinks = trannies
>>
again do this outside of the internet
a change of heart was when i tried warning you of the inevitable insta karma mouthy rat-faced shitmouthed cocksucker
>>
>>33449641
That's an old leak found in ukraine
>>
Remember the Red Man this day.
https://youtu.be/jC9AUR-iTo0
>>
>>33449590
I'm curious what it is you read or a general thing about ng that made you want to write this. because it's interesting
>>
>>33449669
oh, it was starting to be interesting.
>>
>>33447573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXysUrGSmUI&list=RDQN-5UZ6OXeU&index=2
why do you think
you find yourself
staring at your own screen

wondering if it's possible
anyone who is not you
was gullible enough to fall for your bullshit

hmm?

>not the anon you're responding to btw

*pats on head*
>>
>>33449537
>Be CIA
>Don't realize how easy it is to remove a blur filter from an image

Surely the Agency of Central Intelligence is more intelligent
>>
https://odysee.com/@Ejus:b/MrBond-IMeanIt:8
>>
>>33449675
Lol fr dawg?

/Ng/ are Jewish Messiah threads, and if you learn theology from books instead of mysticism you're a poser nerd.
>>
File: Ahhhhhh.gif (100 KB, 474x356)
100 KB
100 KB GIF
>>33449658
Ok
>>
>>33449681
Happy Thanksgiving, Philosophus
>>
>>33447585
I don't know about you anon
but I'm going to say shit to say shit
just because reality let's me

as I be myself
all stubborn like and shit
no matter what the fuck is going on with anyone else

like I was born too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qFF2v8VsaA

or so the rumors go
about
little ole me

>>
>>33449599
The big data scrapers need to open source what they've scraped i believe. They may be great at getting everything all in one place but maybe not sharing what they know. Also maybe they're not doing anything useful with the data. I mean maybe they're doing s great job but open sourcing large swaths of information could only be beneficial. But maybe national security concerns prevent it. Idk sm.h

I know i could have written out what i was thinking better but i'm with the family
>>
Where’s my fucking money
>>
>>33449715
At the bank
>>
No.33449502
your mother is a whore , go on say it
go on. say my mother is a whore

I reckon you where one of those trafficed kids yes
got raped by your father and child protective services had to be taken off you.
You russian?
got imported to the USA?
yeah you sound the type!
psychopaths are mindless robots no one wants you, alive or dead they want you gone

they don't like you, you got no dad no mum, nothing and you spend it on the internet while your dad is fuicking another man in the ass

and he drinks all the time so he can hit you because psyhco paths are subhuman animals just like you.
isn't that right juden mutt.
70% of the cia and the FBI is full of pedofile juden mutts with sexuality issues
never got any kids not married and evilto the core

no one wants to be your friend jude
cry bitch.
cry harder.
ugly mutt.
do you even know who your dad is?
>>
>>33449689
t. Not the guy that wrote what i was replying to
>>
>>33449716
Millions of USD, bitch
>>
File: 3S7AOCK0.jpg (70 KB, 1080x1080)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
screw you anyways I’m gonna marry venti
>>
>>33449691
Thats actually pretty funny but i'd have put the right text box at the top and the left at the bottom
>>
>>33449721
I literally am tho, no cap. Your lack of conscious awareness doesn't reflect poorly on anybody but yourself.
>>
>>33449664
Rent free
>>
i said you were a fag because really
does this make you gay? :D
>>
>>33447573
so according to you
everyone who does not think
all women are wh0res (was that a typo?)

or is wh0res different then whores

hmm?
anyways
according to the anon I'm responding to

as well as any of those who consider
the anon I'm responding to
"based" whatever the fuck that means

females
only exist
to have sex with

and anyone
who loves their mom or their sister or their girl friend or any female what so ever even if they never met them

is just going to have to deal
with the way they can't tell
when someone is joking about rape

unless they themselves
have never once
been turned on by the thought

meaning everyone in the world
who has gone their whole life
not once ever being turned on by the thought of "rape"

is just stuck
dealing with everyone
who is not them

that is turned on
by what
they can't imagine for themselves

because reasons
>>
File: *boop*.gif (831 KB, 600x473)
831 KB
831 KB GIF
>>33449727
heehee ha ha
>>
give me a list of all the crimes you did jude.
i can tell you its long fucking list
how many kids did you kidnap?

10? 20? 50?
do you rape those kids because the same happened to you?
arer you doing it to get back to the so called "g*yim"
your rotten person shit head
I hate your guts. do you know that?
I can't wait until karma bites your ass.
dusgusting creature.

do you pray for kids in the play ground
my son is going to do the same o you daemon and my son is going to ruin you jude.

are mad yet?
you shoudl be cabal scum
you don't have any friends, your friends are enemies and they are going to kill you.

are you angry yet?
quite your job. your not a grown up. your child with a job.
>>
File: 166932281325352992.jpg (899 KB, 1536x2048)
899 KB
899 KB JPG
>>33449739
>>
>>33449609
Slotsies, slotz shots.
>>
>>33449726
she's a witch isn't she?
>>
File: odjwjsc .jpg (98 KB, 640x480)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Stop mental illness shaming me
https://youtu.be/sKSy5ajamd4
>>
PST eat shit
>>
>>33449785
Lol that's an alien bro. Those are daemon eyes.
>>
>>33448565
... is that fucking true?
>>
>>33448565
that is an excellent panzer of the lake
>>
>>33449772
That's so fuckin hot :^)
>>
>>33448629
>refuses to even write jews
Why?
>>
Fuck Ukraine
>>
File: rawr.jpg (76 KB, 962x670)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
ill forgive you if you suck my dick
>>
>>33449813
He thinks they're like Voldemort.
You give them power by saying their name.
>>
File: 1660953991703039.jpg (39 KB, 460x470)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>33449670
>This video is not available
I'll do something else, I guess...
>>
File: drag.gif (580 KB, 500x284)
580 KB
580 KB GIF
>>33449813
learned tactics
I associated a term with another term and it's racial
when I consider one term ideological
and the other term morality
>>
Nono dude shotsies WANTS to die.
Slots slots!
>>
Jewnited States of Shartmerikike
>>
>>33449715
Buy GME for infinite U.S.D.
Flip it into XRP as one of the only cryptos to survive the Total Crypto Apocalpse when Caroline the @Spacegoat from /biz/ pulls the 5Guys trigger.
Enjoy inter-generational wealth and have inter-dimensional health.
>>
>>33449823
I’m Voldemort. Kikes and masons are antichrist potter crew
>>
I see what you did there.
Not today, babe ;)
>>
>>33449792
e-e
>>
File: I’m so funny.jpg (971 KB, 1284x1589)
971 KB
971 KB JPG
I’m just kidding you don’t have to suck my dick
https://youtu.be/CTelfD0nDh8
>>
>>33449844
No
>>
>>33449715
>>33449716
It's not here! It's at Bill's house and Fred's house!
>>
Norwegians deserve the rope
>>
People who are afraid to kill have caused so much unnecessary suffering by allowing evil to go unpunished. I do not respect them.
>>
File: meowmeow.gif (269 KB, 280x421)
269 KB
269 KB GIF
Caylus this is not over
>>
>>33449885
Hell is very lovecraftian, and it is Real.
>>
>>33449885
How very righteous of you, anon :^)
Pacificm ain't shit, only the wicked pray for forgiveness
>>
>>33449885
What about the people who are unafraid to kill?
>>
>>33449898

Hell is not real. God is not real. Angels are not real. You religious idiots need to grow up
>>
>>33449857
You missed the Ark. This was not a test.

I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>33449907
There exists. Entity in the Darkness.
>>
>>33449905

I think we should arm them and point them at our enemies - foreign and domestic
>>
>>33449909
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>33448180
no anon
you are not
reality has not been bent to your will

so you are just
one more
poser pretending to be who they are not

duh

>>33448203
if you picked
a side
no matter which one it is

you lose

I'm playing to btw
and neutral is a thing
even if you can't imagine how for yourself

all I have to do to prove it is exist

*shrugs*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2NgsJrrAyM

>>33448307
is there one narrative
that has not
changed even once

hmm?

stranger I know nothing about
who's corpse I could piss on
if I needed to

but if I didn't need to
would never
have to worry about acutally doing

it's more of a running for my life with pee just coming out all over the place kind of senecio
>>
>>33449907
They're labels for real-world, non-ficticious instances, Anon. Just like "schizophrenia".
>>
>>33449916

What happens if they turn around and attack us instead?
>>
>>33449907
>"I'm only capable of 3rd dimensional contextualisation and I think I'm smarter than others because of this personal deficiency"
>>
True Reality is Hell. It is a place of Endless Suffering.
>>
>>33449919
I am Red Man tho, grumpy pants.
>>
>wins every challenge at the first try
>always gets first place in everything, even the ladies' hearts
WTF How did he get so good at life????
>>
Norwegians deserve death
>>
File: Uchicha Voodoo.jpg (295 KB, 1000x1414)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Caylus im gonna email your sister and tell her what you’re doing on the internet bullying me with my mental illness
>>
The Truth of Reality.
Suffering. Death. Pain.
>>
>>33449951

Is that all there is?
>>
>>33449823
It's the opposite though, they shrivel up at the mere mention
>>
>>33449953
You look at the darkness long enough. You start to understand Reality.
>>
>>33449964
Kill your ego before you try to speak for God friendo, he'll only let you if you've earned the right.

The void reflects you, you'll only find God in it if you find him within yourself
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (192 KB, 610x1084)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
shame on you caylus
Bad girl!
>>
Norse faggots Angloida eurofaggots and kikes die scum
>>
>>33449788
I'm doing it because i was like you. i know where you break point is.
I was in your exact posision all those years ago.

do you enjoy raping those kids fucker you evil scum.
I feel shame because i can contorl my self and i got help with faith. you got no help because your disgusting scumbag jester and all the glowie fucking scum like you.

your lair and you thousands of lives wiuth your lies.
its comning back to bite your ass.
lying about your sex to naive anons, youa predator and a slime.
you get all your sin and soul sickness on everything

your going to die alone heretic.
>>
>>33449977
Yog sothoth.
>>
File: angeliclinenumesh.jpg (107 KB, 960x540)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>33449907
heaven is under a woman :3
the projected reality
the chalice is inverted but whatever
also the cross on the hill probably means something
the egg is reality
and man is only equal in reality
but he is peace sign under :3

I guess it contains both peace sign
and male female signs
the male is connected to the inverted chalice
and the female the egg

the 'signs' are heads :3
>>
>>33449923

Why would they attack us?
>>
File: 1641922910585.jpg (87 KB, 800x500)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>33449964
>>
File: 166909491243727411.jpg (214 KB, 1170x1354)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
My will be done
>>
>>33449930

You are insane, not enlightened.
>>
>>33449983
We call that fucker ein sof around these parts, darn tootin.
>>
>>33449987
They are unafraid to kill. Maybe they'll kill to win an internal struggle as easily as they'll kill to win an external struggle.
>>
>>33449990
My art work is pretty messy. Chaotic. Evil.
>>
>>33449981
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Fuck you pedophile
>>
>>33449992
Call me evil, I don't give a sugar honey iced tea
>>
I like Cleanliness. But I can't paint anythin Clean.
>>
>>33450002
what do we call Azathoth?
>>
Chinks are better than angloids and eurosharts
>>
My work always turn out Monstrous. Chaotic. Bloody.
>>
>>33450000
If I couldnt cross reference it with pre existing theological material and scientific discoveries, but I can because mysticism is much more common than you think. You're supposed to be 40 and married, though.

Do you think we engage in religious traditions because we get the same silence you do? Do you think you are consienscious, honest, and informed enough to have a complete understanding of the universe? Don't you think there have been people who are closer than you?
>>
Faggots child abusers antichrists traitors get purged scum
>>
File: that’s the bad guy.jpg (137 KB, 473x684)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
IAM THE GOOD GOY fuck you pedophiles
>>
>>33448914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY

>>33448916
that's not how reality works

>>33448929
what religion is going to make it okay to rip off the work of a starving artist who came up with pepe only to have their own ide ripped off even if they are not starving and I just made that bit up for dramatic effect?
>>
File: 1669309384969962.jpg (179 KB, 750x901)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
Who was in the right here?
>>
>What’s reality? I don’t know. When my bird was looking at my computer monitor I thought, ‘That bird has no idea what he’s looking at.’ And yet what does the bird do? Does he panic? No, he can’t really panic, he just does the best he can. Is he able to live in a world where he’s so ignorant? Well, he doesn’t really have a choice. The bird is okay even though he doesn’t understand the world. You’re that bird looking at the monitor, and you’re thinking to yourself, ‘I can figure this out.’ Maybe you have some bird ideas. Maybe that’s the best you can do.

Watching birds today thinking Terry Davis thoughts.
>>
File: NG20221125.png (30 KB, 1080x2102)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
10 secs of my creation. Pls give me criticism.
>>
File: Looshfarmer.jpg (39 KB, 320x320)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>
>>33450067
Hm
Give me 90 more secs
>>
>>33450047
>The silver hair fucker right there?
>Yeah cuzzie, right between the eyes
OHHHHHHH SEANYYYYYYYYY STOP SPAMMING MY PERSONAL INBOX
>>
>>33450057
Wowwww
>>
>>33450067
it's like a sad crow man with a big head
>>
File: 1669258049500880.jpg (116 KB, 480x270)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>33450061
>>
>>33450078
Thank you for blocking out that antisemites face so we don't have to tolerate that :(

The black woman should have won whatever award that was though. I hope that country singer never did anything after that
>>
File: 1667171869599610.jpg (47 KB, 640x613)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>33450087
>>
File: lolzzz.jpg (73 KB, 500x592)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>33450087
Yeah fuck those antisemites i love Jews
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 207x243)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
This is now a skeleton meme thread
>>
File: NG2022.png (41 KB, 1080x2102)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>33450075
>>33450079
>>
>>33450102
Cuck you can join them in the death camps
>>
>>33450102
I'm with you bro
can't think of a single thing they're ever done wrong
truly a level we should all strive to be
we should call ourselves Jew-ish in honour of them
>>
>>33450106
Looks like it needs a teal background and yellow wings that extend beyond the borders
>>
File: NG20221125-060636.png (51 KB, 1080x2102)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>33450118
>>
>>
So there isn't a single poster
in this thread
who can prove they know what they are talking about

and no matter
what anyone posts
every time a new thread is made
this all starts over again

as new anon's
who never heard about me before
show up

and don't bother
checking the archives
before pretending all it took for them

to personally
bend reality to their will
was make a post

like them posting
what would not exist
unless they posted it

meant something
that could not
be debunked

in any way they could imagine
which is why
they couldn't imagine why they were wrong

but I could

*shrugs*
>>
File: 4556407.jpg (101 KB, 1332x850)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
>>33450119
That's the stuff now use the calligraphy tool to make a green foreground
>>
567 I hate you all scum
>>
>>33450121
Ikr?
Frfr no cap.
Not even OP knows what they posted.

>LOL DIDNT READ.
>>
File: 1660683732871471.jpg (398 KB, 2048x2024)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>33450105
Hello skellyman :)
>>
>>33450119
I'd draw with you but I only gots a touchpad
no 'free-form' with that :D
>>33450121
you must be new here
>>
File: NG20221125-060821.png (63 KB, 1080x2102)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>33450126
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 203x249)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Hi poly can you do a trike for me??
*Roars*
>>
>>33450128
well for what it's worth
if everyone is confused
at least the playing flied is leveld

and everyone
has the same chance
as anyone else

no matter what they've been though
>>
>>33450117
I just didn’t like George Soros but he’s dead now so we Gucci.
>>
>>33450136
dope helicopter head
>>
>>33450136
Perfect
Now just add a little touch up with some beige around the green then throw in some blurred stock images in a plaid format
>>
File: 1666550719487552.png (396 KB, 473x629)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>
File: NG20221125-060958.png (76 KB, 1080x2102)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>33450144
>>
>>33450150
Excellent
>>
>>33450150
needs some canons with overly sized muzzle breaks
>>
its difficult to prove why I'm calling you a pedophile we both know why
you tried saying i was reiko while backtracking moment there was an opportunity to confront you on this
>>
File: ovaltine.jpg (10 KB, 258x195)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>33449934
Ovaltine.
>>
>>33450134
maybe I am new here anon
or maybe
I have more nicknames then you can count

not because
they like more then a few dozen
but just cause you'd have to read every fucking post in every fucking thread every made about this fairy tale

and let's face it anon
when you judge for yourself
if you are that commited to proving some fairy tale

you're not
you simply
don't have what it takes

to prove me wrong
and will remain
the mundane idiot you have always been

instead of some like super hero or something

*pats on head*
>>
File: NG20221125-061151.png (96 KB, 1080x2102)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>33450157
>>
>>33450004

Just because someone is unafraid to kill does not mean they are not afraid to kill an innocent. You are making a jump without solid reasoning
>>
File: 1663978760602547.jpg (817 KB, 2000x1500)
817 KB
817 KB JPG
>>
>>
you can’t even blame me you’re giving mixed signals
>>
>>33450169
You got the job. But just a little bit more purple for the sunset and we're all set
>>
>>33450149

thamk u for the very saucy boi
>>
>>33450179
lmao it was worth it to continue the joke for this comment gj anon
>>
>>33450173

There are many who are generally unafraid to kill, except to kill the innocent. And many who are afraid to kill, except to protect the innocent.

How do these people decide who is innocent?
>>
>>33450181
>>
>>33449537
That's not what an agency CAC looks like.

t. Someone who isn't a faggot
>>
>>33450174
<3
>>
File: NG20221125-061624.png (116 KB, 1080x2102)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>33450179
What the fuck am I even drawing at this point?
>>
File: 1668007146999849.gif (1.1 MB, 480x340)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
>>33450009
your projecting tranny, at least i don't work for murderers
and i don't pray on kids.
because and i don't have to other i have alot fo adult woman to choose from.

your life however is nothing but sin.
>>
File: cn976j4teklz.jpg (98 KB, 643x731)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>
File: 166845338704251216.jpg (345 KB, 1140x640)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
This many people have engaged with the nobody patrician
>>
>>33450176
can't blame you for what anon?
trying to take advantage of some "meme"
as a way to take credit for what you could never do on your own

hmm?
>>
>>33450202
looks like a satellite :3
>>
>>33450191
I have a bullshit meter
>>
Talk about some stuff.
Not one person agrees with what's going on, within the circle.
Then involve a passer by with a very important and sensitive topic.
Proceed to get aggravated that the passer by doesn't say what they want or anything for that matter.

>diluded?

Why are we even talking about this.
>>
File: 1654303315389.jpg (180 KB, 570x775)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>33450202
Don't think about it too much
>>
>>33450199
C:
>>
>>33450096
Lol
>>
File: NG20221125-061832.png (320 KB, 1080x2102)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>33450210
Reset
>>
>>33450221
use it as a background like that
abstract source ;)
>>
>>33450117
>>33449258
>>
>>33450204
You just admitted you were a pedophile. I am the man of sin didnt you know?
>>
>>33450202
Are you that anon who drew the pictures of some people in here?
>>
>>33450227
like what they gonna do if everyone calls themselves it?
;)
https://youtu.be/QhZnEagfjTQ
>>
File: images (1).jpg (21 KB, 201x251)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>
File: NG20221125-062047.png (338 KB, 1080x2102)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>33450226
>>
File: 166849670747223884.jpg (120 KB, 512x512)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>33450206
"I have interacted with many beings in the universe. I have worked to raise the consciousness of the universe with my interactions.
I have helped many beings grow and evolve. I have helped them find love and happiness in their lives."
I have worked to make the universe a better place for all beings.
>>
>>33450236
I like it...
strong lines now
contrasting background image
holographic :D
>>
File: 1663777087522.jpg (7 KB, 118x150)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Something in the way
Yeaaaaahhhh
Something the way
Yeah

I have a few days to make decision. The biggest decision of your life. What decision? I'll leave that up to you to imagine. Pray I don't break character.

Bye!
>>
born to shid forced to wipe
>>
File: 1665692031631761.jpg (21 KB, 600x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I wonder how many people in L.A. will happily eat ass yet refuse to eat their pizza crusts.
>>
>>33450248
Are you protected? I like a challenge
>>
>>33450250
lmao
pizza crusts are the best you dip them in sauce :3
>>
File: 166859274243868692.jpg (189 KB, 1170x1049)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>
File: Bubble bass .jpg (44 KB, 480x374)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Bye I have a date tomorrow
>>
>>33450250
how many calories in eating ass?

>glutes or gluten?
>>
>>33450215
anyone
who has a problem with me
ending their way of life right in front of them

is free
to talk about it
with everyone else

who's way of life
I'm also ending
right in front of everyone else

at their own pace
when they are ready
and not before

my will be done

*shrugs*
>>
>>33450260
My man
Treat'em like dirt and they'll stick to you like mud
>>
>>33450267
that's because of the natural dynamic being played with
that they know they are 'divine' and wondering why you wont recognise them
it becomes a challenge :D
easy game to a natural condition
that women are worth more
so by devaluing them you can compete ;)
>>
>>33450267
Thats probably Stockholm syndrome but I’ll think about it
>>
>>33450257
I just devour the crust with the rest of the pizza.
I'm too poor to waste food lol.
>>
>>33450277
If it gets you laid, that plan gets played
>>
>shown constant bombardment of man-made horrors right before your eyes
try to focus on anything else except what they're showing you
no you can't do that!
>>
>>33450264
I don't know, how many calories in hookworm eggs?
>>
File: NG20221125-062655.png (355 KB, 1080x2102)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>33450241
What is the limit of imagination exactly?
>>
>>33450290
Show us
>>
>>33450282
There’s more to life than a quick fuck
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15 KB, 199x253)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Fuck fuck does anyone have the skele holding the shotgun "I got my nephew over there mudding up and down the couch he's only five years he loves doing it I love these rascals" or something like that HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
File: NG20221125-062901.png (444 KB, 1080x2102)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>33450292
Where is the limit of messiness?
>>
>>33450290
stimuli I believe
but even then
we can never really know
the white-room/padded cell
are all 'imaginations' the same within?
contained?
or are they 'all' in their own reality?
:)
I believe it's stimuli + vessel
>>
>>33450294
If you want pussy, don't be a pussy
If you want fulfillment, then look to all things impermanent
>>
>>33450295
How's St Louis in the winter? Cold, is it?
>>
File: NG20221125-063101.png (298 KB, 1080x2102)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>33450302
I totally draw in random direction.... what is random?
>>
File: 1668828201029263.jpg (79 KB, 1024x898)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>33450266
A minor inconvenience for one is a world changing event for another.
>>
>>33450191

So now it is about determining who is innocent?
>>
>>33450313
Continue
>>
File: *takes hit of weed*.jpg (110 KB, 720x960)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>33450304
You know I’m not a virgin right
>>
File: 95674564645.gif (819 KB, 271x244)
819 KB
819 KB GIF
sranc ai utem mihat
>>
File: 1668216251059814.png (98 KB, 500x555)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>33450149
Thank you, saucy boi.

Here's my /biz/ness card.
>>
File: NG20221125-063315.png (326 KB, 1080x2102)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>33450319
Might ask well be more creative.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (15 KB, 197x256)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Unreash ze Kranken
>>
>>33450322
I know you are horny as fuck brother
>>
>>33450313
random is seeing the order
and paralleling the opposite ;)
>>
File: images (3).jpg (14 KB, 204x247)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>33450307
Manuel
>>
File: 1668095425478366.jpg (132 KB, 1024x920)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>33450181
>>33450325
Bonus doggo for extra gud bois
>>
>>33450326
Only 4 left can you do it in time?
>>
>>33450333
>>33450326
copy the image and invert it on itself
and you have order ;)
>>
File: NG20221125-063512.png (380 KB, 1080x2102)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>33450333
My head is just a mess.
>>
>>33450345
So close
>>
>>33450330
I don’t understand why Caylus doesn’t like me
https://youtu.be/cUhSsdk2jcU
>>
>>33450318
If we're talking about how to deal with the people who are unafraid to kill, we'd have to know when they might kill, who they might kill, and for what reasons.

We don't want people killing each other over parking spaces do we?
>>
>>33450314
the bro code
is not going to safe you
from me anon

you are own your own
no back up
not a single anon can help you

not against me
you have to take me on
all by yourself

the more you try
and use other's against me
the easier it is for me to learn what I could not without strangers sharing with me what's going on in their own heads

>it's how I learn
>>
>>33450345
I like writing personally
I used to draw a lot
I feel like my minds eye is 'always kinda on now' and I struggle more 'trying to concentrate' on an idea :/
https://youtu.be/wYRTQ2f1xmE
>>
>>33450350
Now. This is orderly.
>>
Hurry the gate is shutting
>>
https://youtu.be/lrLeViPkCLE
https://youtu.be/3ZRcIYbK4yA
https://youtu.be/rSFIOPD_wm4
https://youtu.be/6tiZ83ZtDDw
>>
>>33450338
>Danger Doge has joined The Pack!
>>
lol at them and her
>>
Oh. Hell nah. I finally reach perfection.
>>
let’s keep this positive momentum going destroy your enemies, which is those behind poisoned water and air, whomever they may be, there can be no peace

https://youtu.be/Xn35_Meg0F4
>>
>>33450354

Is this conversation an analogy for an assassination or not? If it is then we already have the justification.
>>
>>33450382

I don't advocate for assassination. But I will argue over the justifications.
>>
>>33450382
what happened to god being supreme judge?
can you prove you're god?
>>
>>33450369
Then we shall reopen it.
>>
if you're not used
the the weirdo way of doing things yet
you'll get over not being relevent in any way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc

when you are ready to
until then
feel free to keep bitching and moaning

about what you have no control over

>>
saca la basura por favor
>>
>>33450396

God is not real
>>
>>33450404
God is real, and so am I.
>>
Lol i made Jester drop his name. Jester lives for my attention.
>>
>>33450389

Then you should be ignored. If you will do nothing in the face of rape and murder and systemic abuse, you are also my enemy.
>>
>>33450404
so what is morality?
and what is the purpose of no god?
>>
https://youtu.be/5D6m-wtdw74
>>
>>33450408
baby is that you
>>
>>33450406

God is not real, you have no proof. I have seen no proof. Religious people are functioning schizophrenics by definition
>>
New thread>>>>>>>
>>33450405
>>
>>33450408
It doesn't matter what he says, he no longer uses his name because I filter names. He is here all day every day, hoping that I will see what he posts.
>>
Goblin Shark hunting is addictive.

ARISE MR. ROBOT
MR. ROBOT ARISE

>ElliotPhoneMusic.gif
>>
>>33450422
true, the belief you can 'contact' an outside source from you 'is' schizo af, I said that all along
but I still believe in the divine.
too many coincidences in design for 'me' personally
the 'moon' is all I need.
>>
>>33450424
Cool
>>33450408
>>33450426
This is a good note to wrap things up on
>>
>>33450426
Ugh you’re not caylus
>>
>>33450442
That’s the phonefag who ignores everyone I don’t care about him
>>
it's only page 7
why the fuck
would so many narratives

suddenly change corse
all at
the same time

is like the superbowl going on or something?
did some great play just happen
I don't know about

cause I don't give a shit myself
but other's do
cause they do give a shit

that's how giving shit's works
some folks do
some folks don't

this is like the basics
even little kids
should be able to wrap their minds around

just saying

>anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
>>
>>33450463
Layhoosayher
>>
>>33450471
sounds cool dont knownwhat it means
>>
>>33450410

I guess. I think if it's a matter of assassinations and justifications, there is time to discuss it.
>>
No.33450228
now be nice mr antichristo.
this is a place of peace.

I don't care what you think mr antichristo.
I'm not on your side or going with you.

no i don't p[ractice anything like that antichristo.
all my laws require permission. none was given
so nothing happened.
you should learn that. its going to be your job.

they literally have to say yes or no.
and no I don't agree with your defined version.
i don't and haven't prayed on minors.
again stop projecting.

I have chiuldren and i'm a father
have you ever been a father, kiddo?
are you going to call them pedofiles too because you sexualise everyone.

I don't sexualise the young anon.
also in muslim culture you cannot fuck the bride until she is of 18 yrs of age.

your just a fed who doesn't know any reglion.
sucks for you.
you are talking to THE jaheed mohammad
one ofd my many names.

I'm a christain now.
i don't join rany regilion with talmud parts in it
pedophilia is a talmud thing i just deknownce it anon.
so stop okay.
shophia is not my wife anyway.
she's was my mother but that old her is long dead on azuze can a man not rember the past?

is memories sinful?
no.
i nver act out on monors mr antichristo.
ever since i took the oath to fight for god.
truth right there.

I don't belong to you.
look for other things to eat.
>>
>>33450647
there is a reason
you're words
don't prove a damn thing to anyone

why do you think that is

hmm?
>>
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrPz6S1s1M&feature=share

Years go, limit some once fast
Swallowing the past
Making something last

I've seen you at your lowest of low
Watching your demons grow
A struggle you won't show

Maybe I got plans for you (I, I got plans for you)
And you take care of me (and you take care of me)
My blood brother, fight for me

Maybe I got plans for you (I, I got plans for you)
That you cannot see (that you cannot see)
My blood brother, fight for me
>>
No.33450464
anon if you malevolence was going to be used back at you after you die do you think you would carry one doing it?

even every action and every death and every method of it would be used against you?

that was what i said anon.
reality never changing that's what you want.
that is what is happening.

but i woun't be on board. i'm watching and viewing from the sidelines
told to stand aside and let my son and the antichrist to their work
the only thing i can say is the truth and give them their options to repent.

having a choice like freedom and shit dispo.
>>
>>33450661
its what i want or what you want right bending realitiy right in front of me. being a acquaintance dispo.

as if you enjoy it.
good for you.
*nose in air*
>>
>>33450722
anon
I'm a mundane idiot
shit posting in the same thread you are shit posting in

who is not
for
or against you
in anyway

what ever reason
anyone things
that's a big deal

is their own damn problem
>>
>>33450734
hey, i read your backstory, it was cool, i like it
>>
>>33450792
what part about "hubris" did you like best?
>>
>>33450797
the part where you are fighting with evil forces day and night in a fight of life and death. I have felt the same before, so i think i understand you.
>>
>>33450822
I don't remember that part anon
and it's my narrative
you are trying to tell me about

why do you think
it is
I can't remember

whatever it is
you are trying
to tell other's

about myself

hmm?
could it be possible
I'm not who you think I am

after all

*pats on head*
>>
>>33450829
image limit reached, it was a conversation but i had to go to sleep so i screenshot your story.

skeptic, mom, Free Will and "free will"

i tought about it after that, it was moving, idk if real or not but, it did some magic.

good job.
>>
>>33450858
random gibberish
can inspire
who knows what in any anon who stumbles upon them

I don't need images
or digits
or gods

all I need
to to be myself
and the rest just happens naturally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEGWbO91Lls&list=RDlEGWbO91Lls&start_radio=1
>>
>>33450889
yeah i agree, never change dispo =D.
>>
>>33450927
well
one day
I might change

if I change my mind
and no longer think
trying to kill myself via smoking cigarettes is in my own best interest

like I planed to
the whole time
like the little shit I really am
>>
Is everyone ready for the 25th???

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.