[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (8 KB, 272x185)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
How did these ancient cultures come to find out about the Earth's fiery core? They are completely consistent in their accounting.

>In Celtic mythology there is a legend of a cave called "Cruachan", also known as "Ireland's gate to Hell", a mythical and ancient cave from which according to legend strange creatures would emerge and be seen on the surface of the Earth.[6] There are also stories of medieval knights and saints who went on pilgrimages to a cave located in Station Island, County Donegal in Ireland, where they made journeys inside the Earth into a place of purgatory.[7] In County Down, Northern Ireland there is a myth which says tunnels lead to the land of the subterranean Tuatha Dé Danann, a group of people who are believed to have introduced Druidism to Ireland, and then went back underground.[8]

>The idea of subterranean realms seemed arguable, and became intertwined with the concept of "places" of origin or afterlife, such as the Greek underworld, the Nordic Svartálfaheimr, the Christian Hell, and the Jewish Sheol
>According to one story from Tibetan Buddhist tradition, there is an ancient city called Shamballa which is located inside the Earth

[1/3]
>>
>In Hindu mythology, the underworld is referred to as Patala. In the Bengali version of the Hindu epic Ramayana, it has been depicted how Rama and Lakshmana were taken by the king of the underworld Ahiravan, brother of the demon king Ravana. Later on they were rescued by Hanuman. The Angami Naga tribes of India claim that their ancestors emerged in ancient times from a subterranean land inside the Earth.[9] The Taino from Cuba believe their ancestors emerged in ancient times from two caves in a mountain underground.[10]

>Natives of the Trobriand Islands believe that their ancestors had come from a subterranean land through a cavern hole called "Obukula".[11] Mexican folklore also tells of a cave in a mountain five miles south of Ojinaga, and that Mexico is possessed by devilish creatures who came from inside the Earth.[12]

[2/3]
>>
>In the middle ages, an ancient German myth held that some mountains located between Eisenach and Gotha hold a portal to the inner Earth. A Russian legend says the Samoyeds, an ancient Siberian tribe, traveled to a cavern city to live inside the Earth.[13] The Italian writer Dante describes a hollow earth in his well-known 14th-century work Inferno, in which the fall of Lucifer from heaven caused an enormous funnel to appear in a previously solid and spherical earth, as well as an enormous mountain opposite it, "Purgatory".

>In Native American mythology, it is said that the ancestors of the Mandan people in ancient times emerged from a subterranean land through a cave at the north side of the Missouri River.[14] There is also a tale about a tunnel in the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation in Arizona near Cedar Creek which is said to lead inside the Earth to a land inhabited by a mysterious tribe.[15] It is also the belief of the tribes of the Iroquois that their ancient ancestors emerged from a subterranean world inside the Earth.[16] The elders of the Hopi people believe that a Sipapu entrance in the Grand Canyon exists which leads to the underworld.[17][18]

>Brazilian Indians, who live alongside the Parima River in Brazil, claim that their forefathers emerged in ancient times from an underground land, and that many of their ancestors still remained inside the Earth. Ancestors of the Inca supposedly came from caves which are located east of Cuzco, Peru.[19]

[3/3]
>>
All of these accounts, from cultures seperated by oceans and continents, are universally believed to have claimed a fiery molten core in which beasts reside in, under Earth. Millenias before the invention of scientic tools that have made it possible for man to confirm the molten core.

This, to me, is one of the biggest arguments of a race more advanced than conventional history lets on.
>>
You should try sigil magic. Once you see the mutating probability based outcomes it can produce, you won't doubt the supernatural again.
>>
>>33445181
because volcanoes.
>>
I think so. I also find it interesting how the myth of Eve and Persephone are very similar (I think they are based on the same event). Both taken away and given a fruit symbolic of their new understanding of the world. Persephone was taken to the Underworld by Hades and the Eleusinian Mysteries performed rites celebrating this for thousands of years.

These tales were not taken this seriously for no reason. It is possible that there is an inner earth civilisation that watches us at a distance. It would explain why Antarctica seems so mysterious and off bounds as well as strange aerial phenomena travelling thousands of miles an hour on radar. As fantastic as this sounds.
>>
>>33445229
I don't doubt the supernatural. I am exploring proofs through the lens of a skeptic. Something everyone should do, it makes it easier to redpill people on the streets.
>>
>>33445181
These articles are proof enough:
https://www.jerrymarzinsky.com/articles

(If you want to read more that elaborates on what’s discussed or at least, depending on what (facet) it is, elaborate on what’s discussed in those articles, you could read these: https://pastebin.com/BH8pbTsh
https://truthaboutarchons.tumblr.com/)
(The Pastebin link is one of the things mentioned in the tumblr blog)
>>
>>33445244
Mate those articles in the first link are in http.
>>
>>33445243
>redpill people on the streets.

Go up to people in the street and start telling them about the Inner Earth civilisation reigned over by fallen angels. Please film it and post it here.
>>
>>33445232
Makes sense. How does that translate to molten core? Could it be fusion at the Earth's core causing lava? Maybe that has been studied and found false about fusion and I'm not aware of that? Just a thought and question.
>>
>>33445262
I meant in situations with your friends, but yes I've had deep conversations with religion in public too, nice try.
>>
>>33445300
thats great but i REALLY like anon's idea better here >>33445262
>>
>>33445232
>hurrr people 2000 years ago were so retarded they couldn't tell the difference from a tunnel and a volcano
Beasts don't crawl out of volcanoes you fucking moron. Holy shit, spare everybody and don't procreate.
>>
>>33445300
because it's not going to get any cooler under all that lava and volcanos have enough of it to blast into the sky or send it like rivers drowning towns and erasing forests. even primitive bone-grinding cavemen could tell that insulation holds heat in, so its a natural conclusion to think that its even hotter further under the ground.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 183x275)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>33445324
You've activated my trap card. Now explain the universal semblance of nearly all ancient deities have dragon-like qualities.

Quatzlcoatl.
Nüwa, also read Nügua, is the mother goddess of Chinese mythology. She is credited with creating humanity and repairing the Pillar of Heaven. She has a serpent body.
The Nagas. Hindu serpent humanoids that live in the netherlands (inner world.)
Fuxi, chinese serpent humanoids credited for invention of music, hunting, fishing, domestication, and cooking (parralel to the story of nephilim in the Bible giving humans knowledge and power)
The Dragon king, another chinese reptilian deity credit for being in control of weather.
The talking Biblical serpent that was implied to have legs.
Sobek: Ancient Egyptian crocodile-headed god
Typhon, the "father of all monsters" in Greek mythology, had a hundred snake-heads in Hesiod.
Wadjet pre-dynastic snake goddess of Lower Egypt - sometimes depicted as half snake, half woman

pic rel is Reptilian Statue of Morrop in Peru.
In stories the iguana men were said to live underground and were the mediators between the world of the living and the world of the dead.

There's also the Hopi sipapu, native americans claimed reptilian humanoids emerged from caves underground (Missouri river, as said in above post, you didnt read the thread. No no.) that are said to have turned into humans and were the first humanoids.
>>
>>33445181
ngl if this is your strongest argument you're not gonna be convincing anyone. Pick something like our lady fatima if you actually want something more convincing.
>>
>>33445181
maybe they dug really deep or followed caves to the lowest parts and kept finding lava and just assumed everything below was lava and fire

when a volcano or the earth splits open at the surface, humans see lava come out.
>>
>>33445543
That's just one facet. And Nuremburg 1561, and Nuremburg 1566. plus the reptile humanoids. see >>33445365
and fiery entrancees. Fatima is tired out.
>>
>>33445563
Perception can dictate "facts". I was told to not believe what I see, hear, taste, read or touch. That way I leave possibilities open to be wrong and maybe find fact. It's hard to do but a good idea non the less.
>>
>>33445181
Volcano
>>
>>33445572
imo its a solid and very much not hoaxed event that's relatively recent.
Tbf I'm not a reptilain fag so I wouldn't be able to say one way or the other but I lean to them not existing
>>
>>33445600
>but I lean to them not existing
Talking legged snake.
>>33445584
see >>33445365
>>
>>33445307
My good bitch, hephaestus was a thing, they thought a fucking dude was in the volcano and it was his forge. A physical entity.
You try to hindsight the shit out of it, while you seemingly can't make the connection that they literally couldn't have known and used what knowledge they had on hand to extrapolate. So yes, hurr people were so retarded, much like you are nowadays. Knowing is not understanding, and its already straining on you to do the former, much less the latter.
>>
>>33445621
>hephaestus was a thing
Another fallen angel. Funny how the roman Gods were from titan, a planet that surrounds Saturn, a planet known for sin. Titan also coincidentally happens to be the most hospitable and friendly planet for humans to reside in, apart from Earth. How did the ancient people know this?
>>
>>33445617
I'm of the opinion that there are not 'physical' literal snake people
>>
>>33445638
>Physical
Nonsense word. Everything simply is. There is no matter, angels can shift through walls because there are no walls to begin with. All atoms are spaced relatively miles apart from each other, we're literally all just hovering. It's a matrix.
>>
>>33445646
fair enough lmao, but I've yet to see reptillian nigga's so I'm dubious. On the off chance, I do see them ill remember you op.
>>
>>33445646
There is no spoon.
>>
>>33445687
In Heaven, we walk on streets of gold.
>>
File: julia.png (466 KB, 957x639)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>33445693
There is a spoon, but there also isn't.
>>
>>33445704
Lol, yeah. Good point. Spoon can become anything we want.
>>
>>33445181
Volcanoes.
Giant holes in the ground with fire in them.
Hole in ground...
fire in hole....
fire under the ground!
Literally takes cave man logic.
>>
File: 1665882141506427.jpg (358 KB, 960x1568)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>33445696
It's not gold, it's ashes.
>4MR4D
>>
File: 1644015986481.gif (1.43 MB, 266x300)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>heliocentrism

NGMI
>>
>>33446604
>there are volcanoes in County Down, Northern Ireland
GPT-3 bot, do better.
>>
>>33445181
>How did these ancient cultures come to find out about the Earth's fiery core?
Because modern "science" is just made up bullshit based on occult beliefs dressed in fancy lab coats to bamboozle you into thinking they know anything. You've got it the wrong way around.
>>
>>33445365
how is this a trap card? if lizard people, volcano still real and obvious reason for thinking fire underground.
>>
>>33447027
see >>33447009
>>
>>33447009
protip: humans moved to the islands from the mainland
>>
>>33447043
see >>33447050
>>
They probly saw a volcano
>>
>>33445232
Volcanos
In Ireland
Localized entirely in your kitchen
>>
>>33447050
>>33447055
You retards didnt read the OP.
> There are also stories of medieval knights and saints who went on pilgrimages to a cave located in Station Island, County Donegal in Ireland, where they made journeys inside the Earth into a place of purgatory
>In County Down, Northern Ireland there is a myth which says tunnels lead to the land of the subterranean Tuatha Dé Danann, a group of people who are believed to have introduced Druidism to Ireland, and then went back underground.[8]
>>
>>33445365
Dragon is combination bird, snake, and predatory mammal.

We evolved unconscious reactions to these animals that preyed on
our early ancestors when we were small early monkey creatures.
We still use the same brain circuit that the apes and monkeys use
to do distress calls for these animals.
We use them to curse when we are hurt, interestingly enough.
Tourette syndrome is an over active random firing of that circuit.

Symbolically, everything about a dragon is perfect for representing the primal fears built directly into the structure of our brains.
>>
>>33447104
>Dragon is combination bird, snake, and predatory mammal.
Cool but these deities were not described as birds.
>Symbolically, everything about a dragon is perfect for representing the primal fears built directly into the structure of our brains.
Ah yes, nothing like worshipping snakes.
>>
>>33447096
stories get transported from place to place and re-told, this is normal. you can even see it happen here on 4chan if you stay long enough. also ther's no need to start namecalling. i dont know about the others but i'm not arguing that the supernatural isn't real and that there isn't something to these stories.
>>
>>33445181
>How did these ancient cultures come to find out about the Earth's fiery core?
Wait, what ?? Do you have any evidence at all that the Earth does indeed have a fiery core? I'll bet you don't...
>>
>>33447135
>also ther's no need to start namecalling
You are on 4chan.
>>
>>33447147
there's plenty of evidence and you probably learned some in school if you payed attention. whether or not you believe it is another thing.
>>
YOUNGER DRYAS, ATLANTIS' FALL AND THE LOST CITY OF TARTESSOS
>>33445630
funny how what you call a fallen angel is what gave mankind its fire, going from puppets to puppeteers
>>
>>33447152
no shit lyou smelly fat fuckin incel, but there's no need for it.
>>
>>33445202
Except nobody has ever drilled to the molten part. Though it does get hotter as you go down.

All those cartoons you saw growing up showing earth as a ball with a liquid core. Those were cartoons OP. Not real life.

Notice how all major ancient cultures also knew the earth was flat and under a domed sky.
>>
>>33447113
You are just being dumb on purpose now.

>not described as birds
They fly, dumbass. Like birds. Usually have wings, like birds.
Really big things that fly are inherently scary because they can eat you.

>Ah yes, nothing like worshipping snakes.
There are Christian churches that worship snakes and drink diluted snake venom.
Snake worship is VERY common, though usually they are associated with evil.
Snakes are EVERYWHERE in mythology, and symbiology.

Go study Jung, we have like 100 years of psychological and
scientific literature on this shit.
>>
>>33447161
>STOP NAMECALLING ME YOU FAT FUCKING INCEL
Your brain has worms. Deworm yourself with castor oil.
>>
File: teachevolution.jpg (60 KB, 400x436)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>33447191
>Jung
Jung's knowledge is incomplete and so is yours.
>>
>>33447222
see, this is why it's not necessary. we could be continuing to discuss subterranean lizardfolk but now we're in a namecalling game.
>>
File: 1667532935809347.jpg (618 KB, 3838x2158)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>33447191
>>Ah yes, nothing like worshipping snakes.
>There are Christian churches that worship snakes and drink diluted snake venom.
You what, mate?
I know there's a sect called Snake Handlers, because they "handle" dangerous snakes during worship as a demonstration of faith, but that ain't worshipping the snakes per se...
>>
>>33447240
>Its incomplete therefor I can disregard all of it.
>This is the face of true enlightenment.
>I only look retarded because of how smart I am.
>>
>>33447278
Take your booster, goy.
>>
there's nothing like trying to awake Dragons by tickling them
>>
File: 1669178541969627.jpg (227 KB, 1000x592)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>33447571
[squints]
>>
>>33445229
Doubt the 'supernatural'?

Kek. Baby steps 1 forward two back. Don't even mention other concepts like supernal this automaton will break down completely
>>
>>33447155
>here's plenty of evidence and you probably learned some in school
They hadn't any either. Don't believe everything you've been taught or read.
>>
>>33449655
you probably don't understand what evidence means.
>>
File: 1667726333294453.jpg (320 KB, 1080x1920)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>33449677
>I
>I A
>I AM
>I AM A
>I AM AW
>I AM AWA
>I AM AWAK
>I AM AWAKE
>>
>>33445241
Quite an amount of the Bible is just rewrites and appripriations of parts of older religions and cultures anyways
>>
>>33449889
Ya which makes people who only follow the bible and don't read any other religions etc seem very stupid. There's also a question of what Moses was doing in Midian with Jethro all those years before he left the Israelites out of Egypt. The bible says he didn't do that until he is 80 years old and some people have speculated he was learning Zoroastrianism from Jethro. There's no telling what sorts of scrolls and knowledge they had
>>
>>33450811
The part in revelation about the molten river of fire is similar to Zoroastrianism where it says some stuff about molten iron coming out of the mountains and destroying the wicked but to the righteous it will feel like warm milk
>>
>>33450830
what else?
>>
>>33446699
The earths core isn’t held up by magnetism. It’s held together by gravity. The earths core makes its own magnetic field, wtf
>>
>>33445181
>emanationism
>noncorporeal beings
>consequently, you are not that which dies
>evil
>>
based
>>
>>33447147
volcano
>>33447056
based volcano pointer outer anon
>>
File: 1d406e.jpg (50 KB, 500x437)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>33445181
>>
>>33445181
>>33445183
>>33445190
who cares save it for the debate team faggot
>>
>>33445704
from the spoon's perspective, there is no you
>>
>>33447078
Iceland has volcanoes, Vikings traveled both there and Ireland.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.