[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How many people feel they have met their twin flame? I met mine a few years ago and it’s been an upward spiral of growth and overcoming certain limitations and stigmas that society has placed on us. I feel that my twin is physically very different from me, yet there has not been a day where I didn’t feel seen or understood by them and each time we meet it has only gotten better and deeper throughout the years.
>>
>>33443043
Damn anon, that sounds lovely.
I don't know, I think I may have.
Can you speak more on the phenomenon so I can see if it fits?
I feel like I've been reunited with my spirit wife, and life, at least. I'm finally starting to really feel happy and loved. It's all difficult to pin down and understand, lovely stuff though. I still have fears it might come crashing down, I hope not.
>>
>>33443043
That's actually the first technically accurate pic I've ever seen on the subject.
>>
>>33443043
Did you know she was the one from the first time you saw her? How did it happen?
>>
>>33443099
Well your twin is supposed to share the same core frequency as you. I’d say it’s like being one person but you’re both on opposite sides of the same coin. The purpose of the twin flame relationship is to raise the collective’s frequency through the love vibration. I feel like we’re both more conscious together and are more in tuned to accomplish our purpose
>>
>>33443630
I don’t think we both immediately knew, but looking back on our time together it’s like we were both constantly mirroring each other.
>>
>>33443043
The idea of a soulmate is inherently flawed and designed only to keep people searching their entire life or stuck in a bad relationship their entire life.

As if humans were even capable of love when they don't even have free will.
>>
twin flame is cope justifying abuse and neglect
>>
File: rc cola.png (122 KB, 700x700)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>33443043

Mine showed up a month after I surrendered to my false twin. It's been a wild and long long long ride.

Tips for differentiating between false and real twin:
- False twin's job is to pull you from your karmic relationship and open your third eye, then fucks off for real
- You don't have to hunt for the synchs with a real twin, they fall in your lap. Real twin synchs are complex and interwoven, so much so that you can hardly imagine explaining the whole thing in words, while false twin synchs are series of separate 'gets' that can be listed in words
- The eyes. If you think you've met your twin but you don't have the 'eyes' thing, it's a false one, end of.
- The real twin has a magnetism that feels physical.
- The real twin feels more 'home' than butterflies
- The twin-level, supernatural level of attraction is overtly mutual (regardless of what you each decide to do with that energy, which is likely intense inexplicable off-and-on)
- The false one fits into what your ego says you want, and is at least partly your 'type'. The real twin is the opposite of what you thought your type was
- False twin same astro sign, real twin opposite astro sign

In my case, we are opposite signs, our planetary bodies are largely grouped in the same areas, both our south nodes are on top of each other's Venuses (magnetic 'past life' connection), our moons (emotion) are opposing, and our mercuries (thought) are opposing. Pic related. I didn't discover any astrology aside from our sun signs until the last couple weeks.

Still coming to terms with not being insane.
>>
>>33444271
PS -- And when I say the opposite of what you thought your type was, I really mean it. Someone you would have considered 'gross.' A lineage that turns you off, body type that turns you off, personality that turns you off. All the surface level things were turn offs. In my case, so much so that I didn't even consider that my natural closeness with him was romantic for seven months.
>>
>>33443043
I sure hope I did.
>>
>>33444271
Oh and the sexual chemistry is fucking bottomless
>>
File: twin flames are real.png (182 KB, 838x606)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
There is a chance also that your twin might look strangely like you. I know another pair in real life who are not related but look extremely similar.
>>
Anyone here actually in union? Feels like I'm almost there but you always get the rugged pulled under you at times like these.
>>
>>33444348
Union is like the clear mind of meditation. Rely on it to be off-and-on as you do the work. The path to enlightenment isn't a ramp or an elevator, it's a rocky cliffside.
>>
This might help
https://thepiratebay7.com/torrent/34415703/Mahamudra_for_the_Modern_World_-_Reginald_A._Ray_2012
>>
>>33443043
I don't have. I was only cursed and blight while that faggot live the nice life. Yea apparently he's a pedo emjoyer/ watcher
>>
>>33444348
No. Mines just love to remote view pedos and jerk off to it
>>
>>33444271
What is the eye thing? And what do you mean the sexual attraction is bottemless?
>>
>>33444391

Eye thing: it's not just chemistry, or an emotive connection. You can really see the person in there looking at you as if you're looking through them seeing the best version of yourself. You're seeing your higher selves in one another. Sometimes they shine so bright in there you have to look away, and it's a real struggle, there's a push-pull at once that feels physical.

They can also disarm you completely. Example, I fantasized when infatuated with my falsie that during a hypothetical fight, if we were together, he would be able to say one word, or with one look, the fight would be over and cured. Then with the real one, it actually happened, totally unexpected. I stand my ground hard, I was in the middle of it, and he looked at me and just ended me.

Many times, I've experienced his deepest emotions profoundly, from a look.

Bottomless sexual attraction... I mean hnng. We're in the same place.
>>
Yes. I hope we get together.
>>
>>33444391
Oh and the eye thing is mutual. Your twin will mention it, and experience the push-pull in front of you, possibly dramatically, regardless of conscious understanding of it.
>>
My great regret on the path so far is that I've lacked patience for my DM. I've allowed him to push me further away than necessary, into reactivity. He's struggling, he doesn't understand this like a DF does, he's being dragged along and battered about, and he's bound to lash out emotionally. If you find any twin behaviour hurtful, don't play ball; don't be a victim and don't strike back, just pause the interaction for now and return to your meditative state.
>>
>>33443043
Your default Twinflame is born some time during the same day as you were born.
The whole "human" is both male + female, Twin-flame is that other half of you: She is the other half of your conscience.
Soulmate, sweatheart, kindred-spirit are for watering other energetic-components.
It is possible to replace your default Twin-flame as long as she has the same birthday (birth-year irrelevant) as you and the Holy-Spirit never witnesses you with her again; else the Holy-Spirit remembers your union and decides whom is your Twinflame thereafter with zero shits given about your wishes.
>>
>>33444499
Same time same day? No, the cosmos is not so simple. You're thinking one dimensionally.
>>
>>33444514
Same day ONLY applies to Twinflame, not to soulmate, sweartheart nor kindred-spirit.
>>
>>33444531
Yeah but the problem is that's bullshit.
>>
"The holy spirit remembers and decides," come on man, get out of the low vibe ego box, stop anthromorphizing the universe, it's so much grander than this. It's a yin yang, not a duplicate with a dong.
>>
>>33443043
Haven't even had a gf. I'm ready to fuckin die
>>
why do dumbfuck roasties fall for twin flame bs bros?
>>
>>33444534
No it ain't, shit for brains.
SHE is YOU.
You have as close to the same birth destiny as tolerance permits.
SHE is YOU
>>33444539
Go ahead & see how pre-destination fucks with you.
The Holy-Spirit HATES divorce.
>>
>>33444544
>>33444545
hey look, a yin yang
>>
>>33444550
Twins are one another the way the roof and the walls are the barn. The way each jewel in indra's net is every other jewel. Not duplicates with opposing genitals.
>>
>>33444550
>3D spiritualism
>anthromorphizing the universe
>spiritual ego
>holy spirit's revenge

this is what theism does to people
travesty
>>
>>33444550
you are a dumb roastie.

see >>33444184
you fell in love with Chad but he doesn't want you. you think it's true love, whereas he moved on.
there is no magic here.

in fact the term "soulmate" is appropriate. but i know you roasties say that it's different to "twin flame" because apparently, you can have multiple soulmates, but only one twin flame - or god knows what the fuck kind of cope you are coming up with.

you made up a stupid term to justify abuse and neglect and not moving on. you are LITERALLY unable to move on.
>>
>>33444551
>>
>>33444580
stop shitting up the thread you butthurt theist. go fight the universe in your head, not here.
>>
>>33444586
oh my god
>>
>>
File: twin flame sense.jpg (91 KB, 1080x1006)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
>>33444564 >>33444573
Yous don't know what the fuck you're talking about..
You don't get born then look around for a twinflame to be the other half of yourself..
YOU start out as a single being then split into two equal halves of the "same thing"..
The "same thing" has the same attributes, because it was always the same thing....
>>holy spirit's revenge
There is only the "actual" other half of you, everything else is seen as not the "actual", therefore its fake to the Holy-Spirit and it has its own determination if divorce is warranted that doesn't give a toss about your justifications.
>>33444580
Soulmate is for soul, and not spirit, nor is it the other half of your original self.
You have a pea-brain and shove everything into one box because your pea-brain explodes with complexity.
>>
>>33444617
>read me completely ignoring what i've been told

i'm sorry, it seems you've been inoculated
>>
>>33444617
meditate on the barn and learn about indra's net.
>>
>>33444617
>YOU start out as a single being then split into two equal halves of the "same thing"..
>The "same thing" has the same attributes, because it was always the same thing....

did you ever read Plato's Symposium? you literally don't know what you're talking about
>>
Op here. My twin is not this person who has put me on some pedestal like my past relationships have nor has he taken advantage of my love for him; instead he acknowledges both my faults and encourages me to reach my full potential. We’ve both learned to overcome our traumas, limiting beliefs, and programming in order to fully embrace our purpose.

I can talk to him about topics like this without feeling judged because we both want to make an impact on the world. And so I always feel like we’re both growing, expanding and reaching this higher relationship with each other time after time.
>>
File: 1661316847628876.jpg (53 KB, 493x700)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
yes
>>
>>33444657
How did the first 6 months go?
How much better did it get after that point?
>>
File: Primordial Adam.jpg (428 KB, 1235x1749)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>33444629 >>33444630
>some Plato cunt whom termed "all union types" as twinflame... about...
>Crazy fuckn weirdo ascended beings....
We're talking about humans, you fucking moron.
Relevant to our creation-story "made man and woman after their own kind".. not the divine rejects of alternate crazy-fuck cesspit origins.
>>33444629
You start out as Both male and Female
Then split...
Primordial Adam is equivalent to splitting into Adam + Eve...
BOTH are of ADAMIC man, not unironing Adam with one of the Genesis chapter 1 created man+woman invasive species rejects...
>>
>>33443043
I found her but don't know what to do.
Realized all my life was suffering and not having a self only to remember Who we are.
I also think She knows but we are not talking since the last time cause i was really stupid and i'm Just sorry i made her waste a lot of time and hugs.
I love her since I am.
>>
>>33444687
>dogmatic rage

That said, I did enjoy pondering the Christian creation myth as I fell asleep. What if eve from adam's rib is analogous to the DM dreaming the DF into being? And then the DF gifts him the knowledge of his own essence by contrast? I wouldn't mind, personally.
>>
>>33444687
twin flames don't exist because we are all part of a single consciousness
your "twin flame" is no different to a dog on the street or a spoon you hold in your hand. you, your dog, your spoon came from the same source. there is no distinction.

keep coping tho, slut.

>We're talking about humans, you fucking moron.
your twin flame BULLSHIT is no different to the shit Aristophanes talked about in Ancient Greece. in fact, his story is more believable.

>Before starting his speech, Aristophanes warns the group that his eulogy to love may be more absurd than funny. His speech gives an explanation of why people in love say they feel "whole" when they have found their love-partner. He begins by explaining that people must understand human nature before they can interpret the origins of love and how it affects their own times. This is, he says because in primal times people had doubled bodies, with faces and limbs turned away from one another. As spherical creatures who wheeled around like clowns doing cartwheels (190a), these original people were very powerful. There were three sexes: the all-male, the all-female, and the "androgynous" (half male, half female). The males were said to have descended from the sun, the females from the earth and the androgynous couples from the moon. These creatures tried to scale the heights of Olympus and planned to set upon the gods (190b-c). Zeus thought about blasting them with thunderbolts but did not want to deprive himself of their devotions and offerings, so he decided to cripple them by chopping them in half, in effect separating each entity's two bodies.
>>
>>33444710
Adamic species mans TWINFLAME came from himself therefore she is also an Adamic species human.... NOT of any of the other species of man made in the image of the remainder elohim.
>>
>>33444684
The beginning was was just us getting to know to each other like any other people, except we both learned to see past any stereotypes, judgements, and beliefs of each other quickly. Eventually over time we saw that we had a lot in common despite being so different. The more we interacted the more we connected.
>>
>>33444682
john and yoko were twins
hate to say it
we all hate it
he was musically gifted, she was a turkey
similar look
twins
>>
>>33444432
Thank you for the information. I'm wondering what will happen when I meet my true person. I've been feeling it recently that I'm going to meet someone soon and it will shock me. Did something similar happen to you? Any signs? Best of luck to you.
>>
>>33444725
Adamic species mans TWINFLAME came from himself therefore she is also an Adamic species human.... NOT of any of the other species of man made in the image of the remainder elohim.

Go peddle your crazy as fuck foreign pond-scum deity whom gate crashed the humanity party to someone that gives a toss.
>>
>>33444710
Gospel of Philip:
>When Eve was still with Adam, death did not exist. When she was separated from him, death came into being. If he enters again and attains his former self, death will be no more.
>>
>>33444735

A story:

When still stuck on my false twin, I did the 'twin flame test.' Silly but whatever. I meditated, I asked in my mind, "Have I met my twin?" and asked for three signs in three days. I asked for three wolves.

The next three days, wolves were everywhere, but it was stupid, I was searching spiritual shit online and they were all online. Of course I'd see wolves.

At the end of the third day, I asked for one more day, and I said, "I'd like to see a husky tomorrow."

The next day was my false twin's birthday. The same day also happened to be my true twin's false twin's birthday. (I didn't know my true twin was my true twin. We were just spending fuckloads of time together bonding over our work, our unrequited loves, and our spirituality.)

That morning, I opened the front door to check the mail, and there was someone walking a husky directly in front of my house. I got the mail, and inside was a 'free gift' from a monastery asking for donations. The gift was two blank birthday cards.

It still took me a couple months to figure out what was really going on.

Before all this including the false twin, I had gone through a serious life change, a serious trauma, and found profound purpose. Pursue your passion bravely and keep meditating, and someone may turn up.
>>
>>33444730
Not really, I don't look up to either of those people
>>
>>33444982
You don't have to look up to the person or people to hear a good message. Even a piece of shit like me has a good idea every once and awhile. Don't idolize people, hear them. No one is perfect but sometimes an idea comes from where you might not expect it. Hence, we are anon's here. What we look like, how we live means nothing. We are reading words . If that makes sense.
>>
>>33444729
Lol that sounds literally like duals in socionics
>>
File: 1660866430692665.png (758 KB, 569x570)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
>>33444997
I don't disagree with this comment, I find love messages woven throughout everything. I just didn't agree with you saying "we all hate it". :)
>>
>>33445464
>I just didn't agree with you saying "we all hate it"
I'm not understanding your meaning? Did I write that in my words and not see it?
>>
>>33444730
>>33445482
john and yoko were twins
hate to say it
we all hate it
he was musically gifted, she was a turkey
similar look
twins

This comment^? Perhaps I misunderstood what you were trying to communicate, that can happen sometimes. Either way, all is good :)
>>
>>33444725
Why bro so pressed? Mad about no gf??
>>
>>33445514
>john and yoko were twins
Yes, one had what the other lacked and vice versa. I do believe in that. Having to live without the other can be life changing. He was taken from her and her pain must still be enormous. I can empathize and sympathize with that loss. I'm trying to be direct with my words but that's hard for me sometimes. I don't usually do well with communication in written form. To much to be guessed in meaning. Thanks for clarification.
>>
>John Lennon
Libra
>Yoko Ono
Aquarius

They're specifically "soulmates".
>>
>>33445689
mad?? bro??? >>33444725
>>
File: cat-bruh.gif (596 KB, 220x221)
596 KB
596 KB GIF
Twin flames could exist, but it's just those couples who are inseparable and stay with each other (without cheating, drama, betrayal) until they die. Very rare and precious cases of true love.

However social media is selling the twin flame thing as some cope for people who are being rejected or heartbroken or experience toxic stuff as a cope... to feel special. It's a bullshit lie and cope. They basically came up with this idea that there is a runner and chaser in these twin relationships to explain rejection and toxic shit. Just go to a twin flame community, open the subreddit for all I care and 99% of posts are like:

- I LOVE HIM HE IS MY TWIN FLAME... BUT HE KEEPS RUNNING AWAY AND DOESN'T REPLY TO ME ANYMORE!

- This married woman is my twin, but she doesn't realize it yet. I feel something so special between us. I know she will leave her husband for me.

- Why is the twin flame journey so painful? I know he is my twin but he doesn't seem to care.
>>
there are around 8 billion people on the earth and you think that you can meet that one person that is supposed to be your twin flame?
>>
>>33446174
Ever heard of destiny?
>>
File: 1667748509315531.png (619 KB, 960x720)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>33446174
Get down to Sneed's
>>
>>33446174
Aaand another gone another one mad another bites the dust
>>
>>33446141
reddit is full of fakes because of the censorship. mods have preferred all-inclusive anti-critical opinions, and destroy their subreddits.
/r/raisedbynarcissists = narcissists
/r/twinflames = limerence and occasional false twin, no true twins to be found

on tf's existing -- hard to know how many exist or how many have one. personal hunch: everyone has one but very hard to get there.

>>33446174
why do you think twins are evenly distributed?
>>
Does the twin have to be born the same date as you? I think I might have found mine but we have an age difference
>>
File: CrocodileTears.jpg (95 KB, 1136x640)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>33446641
Fear Is Not A Factor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsfLp7DB218
For Gate Keeper

>Sneed Factor Experience
>>
>>33446818
I don't see how there can be a single key or absolute rule for this, considering the nuances reflected by the heavens. Age difference is normal.

What has been happening in your life and between you? Why do you think you've found yours?
>>
Tf? I can without survive on romantic love, I can't survive without food and fuck the after life.. twin flame is fake for the man to absorb all powers of his bitch. Wicked man.
Man is shit
>>
>>33446999
checkem
>>
>>33443043
nobody
>>
>>33446141
hard to tell, I think part of the problem is it is part of new age stuff so it gets heavily used and repackaged that it changes meaning quickly.
I just kind of default to basic bitch definitions if they get to complected. "its the other half that I get along with really well."
not as romantic but it's a start.

>Why is the twin flame journey so painful?
hedgehog dilemma mixed with trust issues. You have to believe but you also believe that they cant really hurt you.
>>
>>33447101
You know yourself.
>>
>>33447502
>hedgehog dilemma
the lesson is that the spines and the parts they poke are fictions
>>
(but when people are stuck on their twin as the purpose, rather than the path to the purpose, they are attaching themselves to the pain)
>>
(the work is in allowing the self to be poked with the spines until it sinks in that we aren't really injured and don't bleed. in normal romantic relationships, this is easily confused with denial, which leads to abuse cycles; but in the TF relationship, the denial is so clear and painful too, that the TFs separate rather than persisting. True TFs are allergic to their codependency)
>>
>>33447564
LOL ok deceiver
>>
>>33447595
union with twin is a path to union with god
>>
>>33444341

I think this is mostly biological instinct. People want genes that resemble them to persist so they're attracted to people who look VERY related.

The problem is, what happens when you're the only one of your kind here...
>>
twin flame is bullshit and a new (c)age deception. it's reserved for deeply traumatized people with anxious-avoidant attachment styles. it keeps you bound to this realm in attachment, constantly seeking "the one", justifying reproduction for the loosh farm, constant drama because you "mirror" i.e. trigger each other constantly. there is only you. relationships and sex can be fulfilling, but it will keep you in samsara.

good luck out there.
>>
>>33448986
Truly no. Anything can be abused, but that doesn't mean its fundamental nature is abuse. You're missing the point -- the draw is the mutually acknowledged absence of samsara enabled by profound mutual resonance, the triggers are notifications of attachment to the resonance, aka running and chasing. You're confusing the map with the territory in an amateur way.

We are in samsara until we are dead, and maybe afterward too. Thirst and hunger are samsara but still we drink and eat. Middle path.
>>
>>33448986
>anxious-avoidant attachment styles
psychology is the cage
we are all afflicted by the three poisons
the twin is the one who challenges you directly to surpass them, like no one else can
>>
also, twin flame the same new age bullshit like the starseed meme, all of this has basis in MK Ultra and experimentation on children. Look up Andrija Puharich.

twin flame deception: https://youtube.com/@Twinflamedeception

creation of the star seed meme:
https://youtube.com/watchv=zGjuadl08ZM
>>
>>33449105
it's all a fuckin' cage. psychology, new age, everything. I'm sick of it all. everything is exhausting and deceptive. the search for meaning ties us up in knots.
>>
>>33449105
oh I surpassed her, alright. unfortunately she nearly killed me. not sure how valuable of a lesson that was.
>>
>>33444725
Aristophanes was a comedy writer..
You're reading fiction.
>>
>>33443043
I know for sure I met mine, but I highly doubt we will end up together. I leave it up to God, if He Wills it I will marry her, if not I will remain alone until I die.
>>
File: 1669094045843752.png (1.82 MB, 919x1600)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>33450041
Why don't you just tell her how you feel? Next week could be a war and military draft. Anything can happen. There are no gaurantees that tomorrow will come. Seize the moment.
>>
>>33447551
For the most part yes but you have to leave human pettiness behind for it to really work.
>>
>>33443043
I hope the underage satanist retard ISN'T mine, faggot's harder to get rid of than a bad rash
>>
>listen to twin flame manifestation 8hr video asleep
>get anonymous phonecall
>only one person I know who even tries this and it's some cluster B parasite
>>
>>33451022
Because she is half my age and I'm related to her. I would never actively choose to pursue her.
>>
File: ADAM -vs- JESUS.jpg (1.56 MB, 4512x1392)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>33446818
Yes, you are both birthed soon after separating.
The Bible makes clear you are born then develop a soul then spirit.
You start life as a purely physical being..
Upon birth you originally exist as a male separated >>33444749 >>33444687 >>33444740 from your female self....
So where's the female half? How long would you suppose a purely unborn female half would idle around in limbo without any other external support unions like soulmate or sweetheart or kindreds?
She doesn't have a soul nor a spirit yet, so what is she?
How is she supported while waiting around for years before she's birthed into a physical body to keep alive her flame?
The problem with people is they exchange a mechanical engineering mindset for romantic word-salad idiocy.
"God will take care of her", "the angels have a daycare system for inactive templates". and so forth.
>she's older
If one divorces their default Twinflame & grafts in someone else's, then it has a kick on effect where that dude whom missed out now also needs to be grafted onto someone else's Twinflame and they also need to be re-grafted; and so on and so on.
Honestly for all you know, you may have already been re-grafted and that why she so prominent in your life.
Also, Ignore idiots like Aristophanes, he's a comedy play-write whom wrote fictional tales and made up everything for entertainment; Hardly a holy-man receiving divine-utterance from an ascended-being.. he's just another /x/ tier shitposter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristophanes
>>
File: 1666416485823541.png (265 KB, 850x1100)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>33445705
It's cool, I understand more now what you mean. I lost my husband last year and had to conquer death so I somewhat know her pain. I wouldn't use their relationship as a goal point personally though. But I do like some of the things they shared and did together. :)

Happy thanksgiving to you fren
>>
File: original CYCLELAW.jpg (331 KB, 1338x799)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>33445904
>>John Lennon
>Libra
>>Yoko Ono
>Aquarius
>They're specifically "soulmates".
Made in the image of two different elohim.

Adam+Eve (our example) are both Adamic humans... Eve came from Adam.. And Jesus said >>33444749 "If he enters again and attains his former self", not "if he selects any random daughter of Eve", nor "If he selects any non Adamic hoe"...
He directed Adam to specifically re-union his "actual" Twinflame who came forth out of himself.

As for John + Yoko, Uranus exalts in Libra...
They're soulmates, not Twinflames.
>>
File: SHIT ADVICE.jpg (50 KB, 500x604)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>33444271
>- False twin same astro sign, real twin opposite astro sign
Opposite signs are detriments, not fortitudes.
Their is no essential-dignities between opposites and are thus made of elemental icky-shit and water you with toxin.
Why union a detriment to sojourn madness with a debility?
Expect yourself to be dissolved, decayed, decomposed or burnt to cinders.
>>
File: Scorpio+Taurus.jpg (862 KB, 1755x2979)
862 KB
862 KB JPG
>>33444271
>Zodiac OPPOSITES
Divine spectacles
>>
>>33449137
This chick comes off as genuinely crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyfEgTX86LQ

She describes the experience as so intense and scary, but it really isn't. I went through this when I met my false twin, most of it, not all of it. The writhing around and energy for sure, but none of it was scary. It was awesome. Awesome and curious, but I just embraced it and wrote my way through it. Used divination cards, got a fuckton of crazy synchs, felt I was going crazy, just wrote my way through it in the evenings.

>other beings are harvesting your energy for things that do not benefit you and the only way out is to get out of this twin flame cult

Bit schizo. My awakening happened before I'd ever heard of TFs. The most spiritual stuff I'd done was vipassana and occasional divination cards. I had to search for an explanation and this one fit (after sifting out the consistencies from the falsehoods).
>>
>>33452095
All detriments are fortitudes. Everything is medicine. Get on the level my friend, seek the complements in the contrast.
>>
>>33452524
guess some people are just not prepared for the ride so they come back dejected
>>
>>33452568
Though actually, that's something I forgot to mention about the false one, some elements were extremely psychologically painful. I had internal visions of physical evisceration, I felt like I was being so torn apart my brain communicated it physically. Not physical pain though. Ego shredded, because the false one was reflecting it back to me and showing me how much of myself I didn't like. This much I'm still working on realizing in retrospect.
>>
>>33452584
(a shredded ego can be temporary. need to integrate it. i'm not anywhere near enlightened. false twin teaches lessons far into the future)
>>
>>33452584
oh yeah. from my perspective, once the ego gets shredded you're exposed to what it's trying to suppress i.e. trauma. once you're exposed to a lifetime's worth of pain and dysfunctional behaviors it takes a heavy toll on you and you need plenty of time to fully process it. i think a lot of these misunderstandings about TFs is that people tend to focus on the 'relationship' part and almost nothing on the healing part.
>>
>>33443043
Hey op, can you post both of your hands holding each other? Something uplifting about it.
>>
>>33452615
Yes! I love this thread, I'm excited to dive back in.
>>
>>33452545
Detriment not only isn't a fortitude, but it literally means its a debility.
You fell in love with an opposite and now peddle idiocy to legitimize your own ignorance.
>>
stop obsessing over your TF. if it's meant to be, you'll see them again.

by obsessing over them, you are LITERALLY pushing them away in the spiritual realm.

the best way to love someone is to set them free.
>>
>>33452545
>complement
compliment does NOT mean opposite.
You get on the level & learn english.
>>
>>33443043
>the universe chose us to be together
vs
>out of all the people in this world that i've met we vibe the hardest without external influences
i think id take the latter
i would rather end up together with someone because we vibe hard together because of who we are not because of who we were created / destined to be
schopenhauer had his theory on people unconsciously falling in love with people who fill the gaps in them so to say, meaning your mating instincts are drawing you towards people that will produce "balanced offspring"
i don't want to be manipulated by some stupid instincts since i don't plan on making kids, i want someone who vibes with me without excess effort who i can spend time with in a quiet room without either of us feeling like we have to force anything
>>
>>33444432
how would you describe your twin flame physically?
>>
>>33452824
I said complement because I meant complement. Do you need help finding an online dictionary?
>>
>>33452861
I'm reluctant to do so, anonymity. Photographically, he's not a Chad. Everything is in the way he moves, the expression.
>>
>>33452848
the vibes are a symphony of the instincts
>>
>>33452963
>will to life rules your vibes, you cannot escape its influence even in things you think are under your control
then fuck that noise i don't want it either
>>
>>33452933
well, what's his eye color?
>>
>>33452981
what does it matter?
>>
My twin flame is vaxxed and has long covid. He thinks he's going to die :(
>>
>>33443043
I’m right here, the Hubby with a big chubby you just wished for at 11:11 inches cauk
>>
>>33452986
whatever you're thinking right now, that's not why i'm asking... please?
>>
>>33453007
green
>>
File: compliment vs opposite.jpg (196 KB, 1240x666)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>33452920
an opposite means contrary, not compliment.
You designating an opposite, which is a debility termed "detriment", as a compliment is an example of human ignorance.
You're the only one here in need of a dictionary, you ridiculous illiterate.
>>
>>33453017
The two are not mutually exclusive. A yin yang is an example of complementary opposites. But hey, as long as my ignorance is human, I'll take it.
>>
>>33453017
PS - The reason I said 'dictionary' was because you kept writing 'compliment' instead of 'complement.'
>>
>>33453007
brown
>>
>>33453007
fuckin rainbow man, we're beings of light
>>
File: yin yang.jpg (1.3 MB, 1752x3800)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>33453031 >>33453031
>A yin yang is an example of complementary opposites
Yin yang represents complements, not opposites.
You're just doubling down on illiteracy.
>The two are not mutually exclusive.
ok, sure BUT....
lol, the subject is specifically zodiac..
zodiac calls opposites a debility termed "detriment"..
Astrology does not itemize them as complimentary..
Astrology already decided that opposites are NOT complementary
You're just peddling your own stupidity...
>>
>>33453092
'Opposite' does not mean 'opposing,' which is active conflict.
I have found astrology useful and interesting but I am not an astrological dogmatist. Sorry.
>>
File: meaning of detriment.jpg (84 KB, 1239x518)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>33453097
>'Opposite' does not mean 'opposing,' which is open conflict..
Astrology already defined "opposite" as a debility termed "detriment".
Its an impairment, meaning damage.
>I am not an astrological dogmatist.
No of course not, you just make shit up as you go, then shitpost it on /x/.
>>
>>33453159
Damage to what?
>>
>>33443043
>manic depressive bipolar npd bpd bait
>>
File: living waters.jpg (65 KB, 256x377)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>33453297
One unions for nourishments...
So other than lacking any fortitude.
>Damage to what?
To whatever energetic-component that is being watered.
body mind soul spirit psyche
>>
>>33453391
What is watering?
>>
File: MONAD +3 participants.jpg (2.66 MB, 1440x5172)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB JPG
>>33453398
When a deity-monad unions their dignities, they are exalted over them thus cutting the participants asunder.
The action subjugates the participant to a pocket-space copy world they can sojourn with them, able to eternally live on in their presence.
Being the source of an energetic exchange.
termed "the sacred marriage".
>>
>>33452524
Can you give some examples of crazy synchs? No details needed, just want to get the idea
>>
File: new-age hoe.jpg (81 KB, 900x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>33452524
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyfEgTX86LQ
Silly new-age hoe opened her chakras & got trolled by astral-plain energy parasites.
I doubt that loopy bitch would know her TwinFlame from a whole in her head.
>>
Ill die alone. Its what I deserve
>>
>>33454592
it's not good to be alone.
>>
>>33454458
there's this >>33444763
I forgot to mention a pair of socks came with the cards, twins

Synchs can be really personal and multifaceted (hard to write about especially for strangers) so I don't want to go into more really. But in general, if it's a twin (maybe also if it isn't, I don't know), you'll run into strange parallels in your pasts, meaningful ones, as well as unexplained impulses that end up leading in a very meaningful direction.

the astrological screencap above would be another example of synchs, as there's no empirical causal relationship established between planets and people. how did BOTH our venuses end up closely conjunct each other's south nodes? I can't even find any writing on that. plus the oppositions. I'm being told in the thread to fear that, but love is what I keep finding on the other side of fear, so fuck it.

If you're like me you'll find a lot of synchs in divination methods like cards or i ching, and few if any dud readings. meditate first, vipassana style, to get the mind very neutral to remove any sense of desire behind your question, and seek truth with faith.
>>
>>33443043
I thought I met her but it was a girl who already had a long term relationship and got married. But I never felt closer and more aligned to anyone else, not even in a romantic sense but in a pure complimentary friendship way. It was magic and helped me get back on the right path in life.

But then I realised it was kinda silly, cause she has a husband and I'm a single guy so I'm probably just fooling myself.
>>
a note for anyone in spiritual pain right now: the only way out is through. dive in to it, whatever it is. swim around and really feel it. welcome it.
>>
File: 1641925250455.jpg (58 KB, 735x512)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>33443043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpiZYtzhT9U
i know more than i can easily say in a short explanation. the beings from the stars ritualistically and ceremoniously structure the quantum properties of the consciousness for those humans they are involved in the development of. don't get too trapped in the illusions of the moment. the process takes repeated events within many many thousands of incarnate lifetimes.
>>
>>33454602
How so? If you can be your best self on your own two feet then one and one make more than two
>>
>>33455279
oh man is that really the only way? bc its not working
>>
File: 1630074319226.jpg (227 KB, 1200x667)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>33443043
I used to think I have, but everything was pointing to the fact that I was the only one thinking that.
Now I have given up. If it happens, it happens, if not, at least I won't be disappointed. I've had enough disappointment already.
Maybe my soul is a single child.
Nonetheless, I'm happy for you, anon.
>>
>>33456363
The id of my post shows me that it lacks God. It's imbalanced. I am sorry, but I don't know what to do, even though I want to keep trusting you.
>>
>>33452861
>>33452981
>>33453007
fuck it was you wasn't it
get off my board
fuck
>>
>>33456339
yes it is, keep going
it's not a pit, it's a tunnel
>>
>>33456363
hope can be toxic. when shallow it attaches you to preconceptions of the future, outcome dependence. faith is better, be open to surprises. you don't know your whole self, you don't know what's best
>>
>>33455279
>>33456339
It's not the only way. Some thing you can't or should not do alone.
>>
>>33456676
fair. i give my perspective as very much a spiritual loner
>>
>>33456844
It is a lonely path but no one gets far spiritually completely alone. Some thing won't come loose without the right people. Sometimes simple things at the right moment move mountains. It's the little winks from beyond that do tricks.
But also not always: sometimes you have to charge the trench. Sometimes that doesn't work.
>>
>>33456895
did that policeman just try to hypnotize me!?
>>
>>33456936
he hasn't even charged
>>
>>33454602
do you think people like me have a choice in the matter?
God wants me to be alone, and that's ok
>>
>>33444602
This assumes that women already love themselves and that all men have power. And why the spilled coffee? Go back to facebook or pinterest with that fuuuck shiiit
>>
>>33456600
You are right, anon, thank you. It's such pretty exhausting that when things get slightly better, it's only so that they can crush me harder.
But I try to stay open.
Hey, my captcha is a palindrome, gj0jg
>>
>>33443043
I'm unattractive, so I guess this twin flames thing is nothing but bollocks.
>But anon, that's not how the universe works.
Uh huh...
>>
>>33457540
It's not that your TF doesn't exist, it's that she's probably a minger
>>
>>33457194
god wants you to be with him.
>>
>>33457733
Probably. Is that how it works, tho? No hocus pocus, just you look hideous and so does you twin flame?
That’s somewhat a disappointment, kek.
>>
>>33458293
your twin revolutionizes your concept of beauty via the experience of beauty. don't worry about it. just take care of yourself, be healthy. good health erases most 'ugly,' it's radiant
>>
>>33454527
you insult someone for falling for new age, yet believe in new age concepts yourself like the bullshit of TwinFlame. you are not a starseed. you are not a soul sent here to raise the vibration of another.

it's you and and only you. everything else is attachment meant to keep you here.
>>
this thread is basically an underhanded way to convince codependent and men primed for abuse by women, raised by shitty single mothers, to continue the cycle of abuse by falling for yet another mentally ill woman who hides behind the new age to make excuses for her shitty, abusive behavior.

there is nothing spiritual to torture. you do not teach anyone by torment and abuse. you traumatize and break them. you suck the passion and vitality from an innocent soul because you have no soul yourself. twin flame is parasitism.
>>
>>33458557
>new age concepts
>Adam+Eve
lol, what a dumbass.
>>
>>33458557
>TwinFlame.
TRUE
>starseed
SCHIZO talk
>a soul sent here to raise the vibration of another.
SCHIZO talk
also...
soulmate waters the soul-component, not TwinFlame.
You're a moron.
>>
>>33458580
>I haven't read the thread and I want to tell you all about that
>>
>>33444271
>You don't have to hunt for the synchs with a real twin, they fall in your lap. Real twin synchs are complex and interwoven, so much so that you can hardly imagine explaining the whole thing in words
So much this.

>>33446818
>Does the twin have to be born the same date as you?
No. >>33444499 is the biggest load of bull shit I have ever heard

>>33447564
The worst part is knowing there is a purpose, but having minimal understanding or knowledge of what that actually is. I've gotten several clues from the universe, but it's hard to make out what will manifest in the long-run. Do you believe that each twin has their own separate purpose or that ultimately they're intended to unify for a single cause?

>>33449137
I agree with >>33452524 this woman has some serious issues if she's willing to claim that the TF journey is concocted by malevolent spirit entities. I can tell by her voice and photos that something's off about her. I will say that my experience was extremely intense and scary to the point where my mind, body and psyche shut down entirely, but that's what made it all the more real for me. A lot of the experience probably has to do with whatever trauma you experienced and your ability to trust yourself and the natural order of the divine spirit realm. Hard to tell if she's actually on the journey or not. I am of the opinion that these things span multiple lifetimes and that it may take several of them to achieve union, as >>33455632 describes.
>>
File: composite.jpg (42 KB, 502x422)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
My thoughts: I'm skeptical of anyone who has claimed to have a sexual relationship with their twin, then entered separation or some sort of other toxic runner/chaser phase. Sex with your divine counterpart should be the merging of source energy and consciousness, as they are your other, complementary half. I have not had sex with my "twin" (I hate referring to him as that, the term "twin flame" and its culture is so toxic), but if it ever happens, it would be nothing short of hieros gamos.

Pic related is a composite chart of me and my "twin". You will note that there are three yods that all have a moon in Aries as a respective point (Aries-Virgo-Scorpio; Scorpio-Aries-Gemini; Virgo-Aquarius-Gemini). Both me and this person have Aries as our actual moon sign. There are several other sacred geometries embedded in this. I would love for someone to do a more complex analysis of this or recommend a professional astrologer who can.
>>
>>33444271
o god I thought I had a twin flame or soulmate/ but the tarot reading also said she was not the one, but will lead me to the one.
She dumped me and left me hanging, I will learn this time and not take any revenge and move past it.
>>
File: 1522387317867.jpg (38 KB, 450x392)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
For every actual twin flame pair their may be, there are at least a dozen or so individuals who are stuck in some limerent trauma bond and are just infatuated with the term and this fake-ass, new-age spirituality. How do you even cope?
>>
>>33459793
might be a blessing in disguise. if public perceptions shifts so that most people believe that TFs are bullshit then the sort of people that would otherwise be drawn to the concept might walk away from it. meanwhile, others that have had actual TF-like experiences will likely find the concept and be equipped to discern bullshit from truth.
>>
File: .....png (1 MB, 800x1018)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>In the beginning elohim created the heavens and the Earth....
NOT
>In the beginning El created the heavens and the Earth...
>>33459729
>No. >>33444499 is the biggest load of bull shit I have ever heard
You've clearly exchanged a mechanical engineering understanding of how deity works for a bunch of sweet sounding psychosis ramblings..

You're obviously some idiot who thinks all union types are the same thing.. regardless if soul, spirit or psyche..

Adam+Eve are TwinFlames, NOT soulmates, NOR sweethearts NOR Kindreds...
Both Adam+Eve are Adamic >>33451397 >>33444749 >>33444687 >>33444740 species humans.. Both made in Eden Genesis2 in the image of Geradama, neither of them are of the invasive-species made in Genesis1 in the image of the remaining elohim..

You're a pea-brain moron.
>>
>>33459729
>The worst part
Until it's the best part. Sense of adventure is renewed with meditation. As for purpose and cause.. both. We're individuals, each with our own purose, which naturally harmonizes also into a common purpose, higher-dimension style. We must never try to subjugate ourselves to one another, that'll backfire, it's codependent.

thanks in general for your thoughtfulness

PS - I'm astro-chart poster, been involved here a lot the last few days, and mine just appeared in front of me yesterday after a month away

things are good

but I'm realizing how much I need to FKN MEDIDATE or else I'm stuck in attach-reject samsara which is what we do with love because it's what we do with consciousness

and I'm lazy and egotistical and I don't wanna

but if I don't we'll separate again
>>
>>33444550
can the holy spirit get my parents together?
>>
File: .....jpg (15 KB, 493x402)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>33459757
Explain... what exactly proves you two are in fact TwinFlames?
Why is this not just another female biscuit-case carry-on?
>>
>>33459757
>You will note that there are three yods....
three?
>Aries-Virgo-Scorpio
yes
>Scorpio-Aries-Gemini
yes
>Virgo-Aquarius-Gemini
no, you mean Virgo-Aquarius-Aries
right??
>>
>>33460179
I'm sorry anon. There might be no way. Some parents can't be together. But they are still together in you and they love you.
>>
>>33459759
she will lead you to the one in that you must accept what you've learned about yourself and about love from the process you went through
>>
>>33459793
Letting go is the only way to cope, regardless if real or unreal. Let go so the next phase can come
>>
>>33459927
fortunately TFs don't need the concept of TFs to TF
>>
>>33459757
Sorry but it's not a great composite chart. Malefic Saturn in the 7th house of relationships. Venus, love herself, resides in cold Capricorn. The emotional instinctual Moon isn't good in Aries altho the sextile to Saturn should help curb some of Aries' impulses. otoh the Moon squares to Nep/Ur provide more challenges.
Mercury in detriment. Jupiter in detriment/fall. Chiron in Leo is weakness in play, courtship, pleasure.
I think this is a very karmic chart which will need a lot of adjustment by both individuals for success.
>>
>>33444550
go fuck your sister then
>>
>>33460772
She's YOU not your sister, dumbass.
You need to go fuck yourself, anon.
>>
>>33444626
Yous vomitted forth idiocy.
One idiot thinks soulmates are TwinFames & the other idiot thinks Twinflames can be two dudes based on some ramblings of an ancient comedic play-write shitposting /x/ larps.
>>
File: FACT.png (66 KB, 228x235)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>TWINFLAMES
male+female he made them after their own kind.

NOT male+male
NOR female+female
NOR male+female after different elohim.
>>
>>33459757

Dio Vesselinov can do the interpretation. He's good with astrology
>>
>>33459793
>people are stupid
no cope needed
>>
twin flame couples incarnate together in 3D on earth is very rare i'd imagine less than 1% of the population meets their twin flame not from a lack of trying but more the nature of the intentionally arduous situations the soul choses to experience here on earth right now in the 3D
>>
>>33460274
Yes
>>
>>33460122
Your welcome. I think one of the crucial aspects of this journey is learning how to stay true to one's instincts despite a plethora of people and institutions telling you what you're experiencing isn't real. At face value, it's easy to see how my situation is just me being desperate over some narcissistic chad, as is the case with a lot of claimed TF situations. People in my personal life think this is just some dude I can't get over. I would have bounced long ago if I didn't get the signs and experiences that I did, but it's clear that there's a sacred, ancestral purpose to this bond, and I'm determined to see it through. This is greater than just myself, the two of us, and whatever standard, 3D relationship drama there is. I, too, have been taught on this journey how to chill the fuck out.

>>33460424
This. I hate the term "twin flame", it's so cringe-worthy. It's a bond that can't be fully nor accurately described using human language.

>>33460738
Thank you for your solid, thorough interpretation.

>>33461731
Thank you, I will look him up
>>
>>33451345
What is your relation to her? I did a personal tarot reading for a woman and got energies of a very strong romantic connection. Mid-way through the reading she disclosed to me that this man was her cousin. They only found out after they started dating. I made it a point not to mention the term "twin flame" because I don't want to plant ideas into people's heads, assign labels to their connections, or spread toxicity. She brought up the term and I just enthusiastically said "could be" because the cards were clear they were a perfect match
>>
>>33462566
What tarot would imply what type of sacred unions?
>>
File: Ng4kegx.png (1.34 MB, 1429x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>33443043
>How many people feel they have met their twin flame?
Certainly not me lol, I'm an incel and I don't think it's going to get any better from here until the day I leave this body. Maybe my next life?
>>
>>33443043
I thought I did for the longest time. To this day I don't know.

What I do know is that I hadn't completed the separation and individuation psychologically from my mom, since I didn't receive what I needed to be strong enough to go through the trauma of separation.

It felt more like her energy was an exact match for my wounded inner child, and that the obsession was a lesson in that I need to be the one who nurture myself, instead of unconsciously looking outside myself for nurture first.

Its hard to say since the pattern does lool similar to the narcissist codependent trauma bond, but it was also a heart center opening experience and it did cause me to go inwards and become aware of my soul.

When I'm in soul concioussness it seems like she is me, or that there is a knowing.

It has been incredibly painful, but the process has been one of growth, healing and spiritual development.

I don't really care if she is my TF or not, I just want to be whole, awake and resolve the wounds I still cary that makes me look outside myself for wholeness.

It would be nice to also grow up psychologically and become truly autonomous and sovrein.
>>
>>33458580
>>33463006

That's what I think too.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 220x229)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>33443043
Lux manifestation 111
Love and truth
Victory and surrender
>>
>>33463006
Imo the one key difference between the codependent or narcissist/victim relationship and twin flame relationship is that the former will undeniably stunt your spiritual growth and the latter will help to accelerate your growth, although it might be uncomfortable at times.

Your twin flame is in essence your mirror to the godhood inside yourself. All the traumas, abandonment issues, childhood wounds could very well dwell to the surface as may your partners, but instead of weaponizing your pain and vulnerabilities like a karmic or narcissistic partner would, your twin will help you heal and nourish you energetically.
>>
>>33463168
Nah,

The narc codependent thing is what you make of it. It has an opportunity to be healing if I identify what inside myself made me complicit in the dynamic.
>>
File: uRg4C10M44E.jpg (48 KB, 491x600)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Lux manifestation
Truth and love and strenght
>>
>>33443043
Twin flame encourages duality as a limitation to consciousness therefore it is not real
>>
>>33444271
>>33443043
The twin flame phenomenon is an energetic profile and while it can apply to specific individuals it is more a description of an archetypal pattern that is repeatable. You're twinflame can inhabit different bodies, you will know this via synchronicity.
>>
>>33463448
>>33444749
>>
>>33463414
no duality required
>>
>>33462654
I'm not sure how to answer your question. There's only one type of Tarot, and the types of unions that come out are varied depending on the situation that's being read.
>>
>>33463513
>I made it a point not to mention the term "twin flame" because.............
>She brought up the term and I just enthusiastically said "could be" because the cards were clear they were a perfect match.
What perfect match tarot cards "could be" considered "TwinFlame"?
>>
>>33463611
Generally speaking, matching court cards (e.g. King and Queen of Wands, King and Queen of Swords, etc.), the Empress & the Emporer, etc. In her case, she had multiple pairs of these and I could tell that her and her person were a perfect, energetic match meant to be together despite the fact that they were cousins.
>>
What if I have two girls who could be my twin flame?
>>
Lux manifest 111
Angelforce
Truth
Light
Vigilance
>>
>>33464041
What makes you think they could be? Most likely, neither of them are, otherwise you would know without a shadow of a doubt
>>
>>33464239
>Most likely, neither of them are, otherwise you would know without a shadow of a doubt
What makes you think that? I've only seen them, didn't even talk to either one yet.
>>
>>33464278
You will get stark, undeniable signs and synchronisities from the universe
>>
>>33464325
I've had dreams with both of them, so that did not help me decide who is the twin flame.
>>
>>33464351
Dreams are not enough. The signs one gets would be IRL and so undeniably apparent.
>>
>>33464365
I know how to resolve this, clearly I need to be intimate with both of them and then see who the twin flame really is.
>>
Soul essence
>>
>>33460411
I've hurt a lot of my relationships in the past. This time was my turn being hurt. Funny thing is my ex said there will be karma in this new relationship of mine.
During the relationship, I told my gf all the things that I am now reading about karmic relationships (imbalance, codependency, etc). I realized a lot of things that I've done wrong and how I can fix it. I don't think she has considered it.

Funny thing is when coming to see my gf, I've been staying in an airbnb with a painting of the Buddha. I've slept five nights with it over my bed and I didn't notice till this morning. Phone was 11:11 after brushing my teeth last night too.
>>
This should be a recurring, general thread.
>>
>>33463957
Jeez we both have completely differing understanding of Tarot interpretation.
Never mind.
>>
>>33459338
to hell with you succubi.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.