[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 57112_1_640px.jpg (86 KB, 640x640)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz (embed)

>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•Rustig on how to start with tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA (embed)

>Useful tips before posting:
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader, in particular, is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread >>33434144
>>
AQ:

When do I get gf?
>>
trading
>>
>>33440555
Q?
What does this discord girl think of me?
>>
Trading or AQ
Will I be chosen for the assistant role?
>>
>>33440665
How is it gonna go in my job for me for the next three months.
Starting yours.
>>
AQ
Should I unload on these inbreds or be the better man and hold it in?
>>
AQ please

am i on the right path when it comes to the way how i interact with the world lately?
>>
>>33440620
Was Elk in the previous thread? I noticed the reply count went from 417 to like 375
>Captcha
>>
>>33440723
Kinda yeah.
Need some tweaking here and there but do not get discouraged if things get a bit messier. It's temporary, sometimes there is chaos during a spring cleaning but things are going to fall into place after the troubles are sorted. Do not let any distractions lead you astray from your objectives.
>>
>>33440837
thanks! curious, what card was it ?
>>
Readers sometimes say "no incel queries" and I'm just curious, what exactly qualifies as an incel query?
>>
>>33440857
I scryed anon.
I saw a mechanic working in a car and getting dirty with oil but trying to finish soon, but a pretty woman came by and interrupted him and causing the car to fall due to his distraction.
>>
AQ
How does S feel about me (A)?
>>
>>33440899
damn that's hitting close, especially with the woman coming around.

thanks again :)
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (875 KB, 1612x1209)
875 KB
875 KB JPG
fuckin' cards, man
>>
>>33440954
You're welcome anon, just keep up with the good work!
>>
AQ

Next work opportunity? Only counting ones that are actually worthwhile.
>>
>>33441107
Most people never get work opportunity that is worthwhile. It's a rarity.
>>
Trading
>>
>>33441107
people management, a teamlead role. get out of your bubble and start learning things that you would otherwise reject. you don't have to pursue them to the max or to the end, but in doing so you change a path to a road, then a road to a realm.
>>
what do i need to be a leader and bring out the best of people?
>>33441436

have a good moment with your girl!
>>
File: highaf.jpg (395 KB, 1145x2048)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>33441436
B D

do people close to me at this moment want to turn against me?

attached a tarot card i made :)

i'll clear my mind and meditate for this, hope you can do the same.
>>
File: aXnbBw2_460swp.jpg (59 KB, 460x520)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>33441436
M
Can I trust my core friend group?
>>
File: 1667141056237571.png (782 KB, 625x633)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>>33441448
sorry forgot the initials and pic
AP
>>
>>33441463
That is awesome. Love the veil.
>>
>>33441436
AA
Will I achieve my dreams?
>>
File: footloose.jpg (332 KB, 1145x2048)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>33441485
thank you!
>>
>>33441268
All these buzzwords pretty much prove the point.
>>
AQ
with Saturn in pisces next year, can I ask for a read on how my first saturn return will go OR just a general for 2023? (Whatever query is easier)
deets: 25/F, SMR is pisces/sag/gemini, am a novelist (or trying to be a successful one lol)
>>
>>33441544
Can I ask what that girl from discord thinks of me?
>>
>>33441544
Thank you very much.
>>
Is my erectile dysfunction psychological or physiological?
>>
>>33441622
This is my first time posting in this thread. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Could you elaborate what you mean by Old and too tight?
>>
>>33441635
>place of dishonesty, just dumbassery and low knowledge
Yeah I realised that to. I wouldn't depend on them, thats for sure, but they wouldn't fuck me over right?
Thank you.
>>
>>33441635
When sex?
(Serious Q btw)
>>
AQ

Who secretly has a thing for me
>>
Whered he go?
>>
AQ

female
Why I can’t leave this abusive household? Did at any time my parents love me?
>>
>>33441856
>Depends. I certainly wouldn't give them the opportunity to.
Yeah. Thank you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>33441856
Why do you keep on getting reported? What are you saying?
>>
>>33441405
Was this a read or just generic advice? It’s ok advice actually considering I do want a change.
>>
>>33440456
AQ
What are J's intentions with me if he could not lie?
>>
>>33441518
How are you Elk? Sorry that I couldn't reply earlier.
It's hard for me to no get caught in obsessiveness... I'm pretty neurotic and mental.
Who is en peace with oneself? Is that possible being human?
I know tat I have the will to work hard on myself and to try to uplift others... is feel like is my calling.
The two first requisites are nearly impossible to reach me.
Thank you lot for your time and effort and sorry for the late reply.
>>
AQ

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG I DONT UNDERSTAND ?
>>
>>33442383
Wtf why did the post get deleted
>>
>>33442402
Idk I dont think people get the b& hammer very often unless its warranted. I would know
>>
>>33442383
>>33441476 (You)
>>33441448 (You)
thank you and fine, this one time I'll look the other way.

You need to preserve your freedom and not get caught in anything (especially not of an obsessive nature). Besides that, you need to be at peace and content with yourself so that nothing outside of you affects you. Finally, dilligence, dilligence, dilligence and a sincere diserence to uplift your fellow Man.

>devil Reversed - the world - page of pentacles
>>
AQ: Will I ever again meet that girl I met at gas station some years ago? The one who lost her phone and watches anime
>>
AQ

Does anyone have a crush on me rn?
>>
>>33442383
I have to clarify a few things. Maybe I have mental issues but this is not the point. I thought - because a lot of posts got deleted in the last thread, including Elk's, and he responded to one of my qs, gave me a reading - that maybe it was him/them who started trolling later on. The "fat bitches" guy was obviously a troll, not a real person. It was a badly construed persona but it was kinda fun having that stupid convo.
>>
AQ

Next gf? Lol
>>
>>33440817
This was also in response to this post.

And I don't care whether Elk is male or female. Don't ask me why I mistook them to be a woman. Sorry for that
>>
>>33442486
black long straight hair, wears lipsticks, could have a meh tattoo and likes to take selfies

thinks she is funny, and with strong opinions, but not really, she'll like to tease you or to get some reactions from you as testing you
>>
>>33442509
Idiot. Singular they. I don't care about their gender that's why I keep saying they.
>>
>>33442509
And this means my grasp of English is better than yours because I know about the existence of the singular they and you obviously don't. Why do you think I'm American? I often feel American even though I'm not. I'm German.
>>
>>33442547
You're the idiot here. It is plural but a pronoun can have more than use, why don't you understand that ? This is not a new use of the word "they". The singular "they" has existed for a long time but illiterate people like you won't know that
>>
AQ
love general please
>>
Air query: Anyone willing to give me perspective on what I'll be doing in the next 5 years? Will I be a failure or successful? Thank you to anyone who reads me.
>>
>>33442568
Yes because you're dumb
>>
What the fuck is anyone even arguing about
>>
>>33442593
The idea of being a sodomite seems to be really shocking to you. Why are you so obsessed with anal sex?
>>
File: 69.jpg (389 KB, 640x640)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
AQ
How long until I meet a new lover?
>>
AQ. Can also trade a 3 card spread
What can I do to aleviate the heartbreak?
>>
>>33442838
>2 of Swords (Peace) + 9 of Cups (Happiness) + Ace of wands

I would distract yourself as much as you can and fill your day with pleasurable activities, but time is what takes away heart break. It's slow, and it sucks, but keep busy in the meantime. I wouldn't drink either.
>>
>>33442861
10 of wands
King of pents
Page of swords
Even though it looks like it's been quite the ordeal, emotional and/or practical, the outcome seems favorable. You'll reach a point where you'll find new ways to move forward in this relationship.
>>
>>33442875
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>33440456
AQ

What does S (f) think of me?
>>
aq
S
Make
Aries
How is the rest of the year gonna go for me?
>>
>>33442941
Sure, thanks.
How can I take control of my anger?
>>
>>33442995
Thank you too, anon. Wow you and >>33442875
drew both 9 of cups AND ace of wands. If that ain't a sign, I don't know what is.
>>
>>33442536
Wow was this a scry? I’m not into tattoos but this kind of could match up with one I know… was she younger or older than me? It’s ok if you don’t see this follow up.. thanks for taking that one.
>>
Aq
What kind if life am I destined to lead? Will I have an ordinary life (wife, house, kids and job) or will I have an extraordinary life (adventure and glory) or maybe something in between. If any of y'all are willing to give me an idea, it'd be greatly appreciated.
>>
AQ
What do I need to do to live the life of my dreams
>>
AQ

Will I get a good gig with website U?
>>
>>33442964
6 of pents
Page of cups
King of pents
Looks like she sees you as someone of means, kind of a leader, a go getter. Try to accentuate this to make her curious enough to start something.
>>
>>33443061
I hear you, brother. Will do. I'm a drawfag but my skills are severely lacking, so I'll start working there and see what's what. Thanks again.
>>
>>33443106
trading, my q is if this damage that was done to me is reversible, I'll start when you do
>>
>>33443194
>Justice, 6 o Cups, Hermit, Strength, Queen of Pentacles

Here's the spread, I'll post the rest when you're done!
>>
trading
>>
>>33443194
I started learning seriously by doing gesture and contour drawing. It's kinda hard and you have to do it diligently at first, but after a while it becomes second nature. Not that I'm good at all, mind you, but at least I have some building blocks to keep on going. I recommend The Natural Way to Draw, by Kimon Nicolaides, and there's also a wealth of resources on /ic/. for a more "lighthearted" approach, I'd recommend Cartooning philosophy and practice by Ivan Brunetti. It's about cartooning but the lessons are faster and keep you drawing without taking up too much of your time.
>>
>>33443286
As cliche as it may sound you'll marry only when you've matured enough, I think it will be around your 30s, there's definitely a touch of fate here, I believe neither you nor your future wife would be ready to enter a relationship at the point you both are right now you'd simply be incompatible
>>
>>33443286
>>33443310
it's alright, I'd like to trade again for more information on the subject I asked you about, I'd take any other Q you might have, mine would be if this damage was caused indeed by my medication or if it was by something else
>>
>>33443321
>Went though a divorce
lol hence the justice card, the way I see it you're at the hermit now, getting in touch with yourself again will give you the strength needed to meet your Queen of Pents
>>
>>33443298
No problem. The great thing about learning about anatomy and gestures is that abstraction becomes way easier later on, so you can get into cartooning, exaggerating facial and physical expressions, or go into animu and mango territory, with those impossible proportions and kinetic force.
>>
>>33443334
I know its a weird Q but ever since may (month a loved one passed away) I've been aging in dog years, i looked up the side effects of this heart med I take and I saw a thread on reddit of people sharing their experiences with it and reporting getting their cheeks more sunked in too, if I could pin it to either stress or my meds then I'd know what to do next
>>
Anyone up to trade a nsfw query? I (F) want to know if my crush (M) has lewd thoughts of me
>>
Trading
>>
>>33443361
Q?
>>
>>33443334
>>33443355
>2 of Swords, 5 of Pents, 3 of Swords, Queen of Pentacles (There she is), King of Swords

I think it might be someone you either currently dislike a bit or had a falling out with, or they have a negative impression of you atm
>>
>>33443357
sure, not be schizo but why do people look at me so much in public
>>
Trading Tarot, Major Arcana
>>
>>33443357
>>33443389
I meant a trade btw forgot to clear that out, starting yours rn
>>
>>33443353
Wow, nice digits indeed. I'll take it as another sign. You should totally do the Bob Ross thing, looks hella comfy. I just recently bought a set of double tip markers and I'm gonna start practicing for an illustrated children's book.
>>
>>33443399
Starting
>>
>>33443403
That seems quite accurate lol, I've been diagnosed with PTSD following the loved ones death and been stuck in mental hell for a while, I'm trying to get back on track and going to the gym, eating healthier etc, could please pull for me to see if doing those things could either fix or at least improve things? I'd trade again for any other Q you have
>>
>>33443357
>The Magician, Page of Wands, Five of Pentacles, The Sun, The Lovers

I believe they do but they self sabotage themselves and stop indulging them because they believe you don't reciprocate them, if you were to make an advance you would be quite successful
>>
>>33443389
> the high priestess rx, 6oc rx, 5os

People don’t stare as much as you thin they do, but it looks like you probably wear a scowl more often than you do a smile, if you’re in a bad mood everytime you go out in public, people will notice and will meet you with the same bewilderment. Try smiling at people more or thinking happy thoughts
>>
>>33443456
That’s quite disappointing. I do like him but I don’t know if our relationship would be appropriate. Thanks for the read
>>
trading
>>
>>33443482
Query?
>>
AQ

Should I (M) try to date E (F), or should we stay friends
>>
>>33443490
Q - What does T feel for me?

Starting when you post Q
>>
trading!!!
>>
>>33443511
Will I be able to publish my book?
What do the next few months hold for me?

Starting Yours
>>
>>33443522
>8 of Swords, The Star, 9 of Wands, Magician, Ace of Wands

By quitting it, it seems to be seriously holding you back
>>
AQ - What career should I have?
Will I get into the Army or am I destined to do EMT
>>
>>33443525
>4 of Pents, 5 of Pents, Page of Pents, Strength, Queen of Wands

You can but don't expect to make any money from it and be ready to deal with the financial setback it might cause you, it will however help you understand you own abilities better and it might lead into opportunities for further success into publishing
>>
>>33443530
>>33443553
>The Lovers, The World, 9 of Cups, 6 of Pentacles, Temperance, Hierophant, 5 of Pentacles

To your credit, there does seem to be a Wolverine esque charm to your struggles with yourself that some people find quite attractive to romanticize, especially since you seem talented on your own, like Don Draper from Mad Men. Ultimately however , it is seriously holding yourself back and I don't see it improving unless you take action, 5 of Pentacles tells me your addiction will cost you quite a bit
>>
>>33443511
>Three of Swords
>Judgment
>Seven of Wands

Theres something here, some kind of oblivious feelibg, maybe is hidden beneath the surface, its something good for sure, like a curiosoty that wants to be fullfilled in a ver pleasant way.
Tray to aproach they, and your bravery will be rewarded
>>
>>33443557
So the outcome of the next months looks well?
>>
>>33443604
If getting it published is what matters to you than yes
>>
trading
>>
AQ
How am I doing with my manifestations, specifically SP?
>>
>>33443619
Query?
>>
>>33443621
>9 of pentacles, high priestess, lovers

Quite well actually
>>
>>33443610
Thabks anon
>>
>>33443636
Q - what does C feel for me?
>>
>>33443661
What does the rest of the year holds for me?

Starting your
>>
>>33443685
>Hermit, Empress, Ten of Wands

Solitary happiness as well as newfound responsibilities and anxieties
>>
>>33443705
To be the best you.
>>
AQ wondering if this dead end job and boring lifestyle going to be the legacy I leave behind
>>
>>33443747
>10 o Wands, 3 o Pents, Ace o Cups

It will if you don't do something about it
>>
When will I finally get a good gf?
>>
>>33443757
I want to but I have no idea where to go or where I should be going
>>
AQ
Will I be nominated/chosen for this assistant position or will it be someone else?
>>
aq
what do i need to know right now?
>>
>>33443765
>King o Swords, Ace o Cups, 8 o Wands

Doesn't matter what but rn the best thing you could do is to take action, doesn't matter if its something small but you have to build momentum that will eventually lead into more movement and so on
>>
>>33443776
That's fair. I've had long enough of laying around and feeling sorry for myself. Thank you
>>
>>33443661

>The tower
> Justice
> The Fool

Nothing good my dear anon, they are cobflicted, Theres something bad on that bond that needs to be spoken for both sake, me best of wishes to you
>>
AQ

Can I get a reading about the last days of this month?
>>
trading
>>
>>33443863
Q?
>>
>>33443894
Q - Am I past my prime? Starting when you do
>>
AQ wondering if imma get this job I've been looking at for a while now. Are they going to take me?
>>
>>33443907
Will something bad happen these days?
>>
>>33443907
> Emperor, Devil, Justice

It seems like not, maybe you are reaching the edge of it but There's a chance for renews, a second wind disguised as a new oportunity, Theres something On your way that will extend your prime for a short time
>>
File: fren.png (88 KB, 604x516)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>33443644
Thanks man. Having a rough day full of doubt so I needed to hear this.
>>
>>33444081
query?
>>
>>33444113
>>33443769
starting when you confirm
>>
>>33444144
starting
>>
>>33444144
>>33444033
Pulled two cards
Chariot and King of Cups
waiting on you :)
>>
trading
>>
>>33444033
still here>>33444113
?????
>>
>>33444186
Q
>>
>>33444192
I see so it goes
The answer is both choices work!! :) godspeed
>>
AQ
Is it worth it fucking around with yugioh or will I just leave it
>>
Aq
Am I gonna get the job?
>>
>>33444191
Is G attracted to me? Starting when you post Q
>>
>>33444227
trading, post Q and I'll start
>>
>>33442434
Please someone. She was /x/ tier AF
>>
AQ
Am I a leader? Do others see me as such?
>>
>>33444252
>>33444221
I think the guy that would reply to me isn't online anymore so if you could do this one for me I'd be grateful

starting urs
>>
>>33444252
>Hanged Man, 4 of Pents, 8 of Swords, Chariot, 5 of Wands

I don't think it would be a good experience, whatever expectations you had for it would go pretty bad and you'd get very defensive and insecure about it
>>
>>33444268
what do you mean by G shit
>>
trading
>>
Air query
What were pyramids used for? There's like a billion of them around the world.
>>
>>33444318
Q - Do I still have time for it or is it over? Would it go the way I want to?

I'll start when you post urs
>>
>>33443474
Just do it for everyone’s sake
>>
AQ
is she really my twin flame or false?
>>
>>33444351
>>33444357
>2 of Cups, The Hanged Man, The World, 4 of Swords, 8 of Swords

I think you will but she will break your heart, and no I don't believe you have yet
>>
>>33444301
Q
>>
File: IMG_20221124_013048723.jpg (1.85 MB, 3840x2880)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
Can provide readings for a few hours, I'll be using Norse Runes.
Only good questions are allowed, I'm hoping to provide help.
Secret Destroyers keep away.
>>
>>33444651
What is my purpose in life?
>>
>>33444651
Would J prevent me from cheating on my wife?
Would J prevent F from cheating on their husband?
>>
>>33444283
The idiot thinks you're g-man.
>>
>>33444651
Who will win the world cup
>>
>>33444651
What is a thing that I need to be told?
>>
File: IMG_20221124_015009776.jpg (2.05 MB, 3840x2880)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>33444676
According to the Staves of Wyrd:
Joy
Torch
Sun
You can bring people together, provide guidance and leadership and bring prosperity to your group.
May Sunna watch over you.
Blessings.
>>
>>33444350
pls answers. sorry if its a dumb question. apparently there was some witchcraft involved *shrug
>>
File: IMG_20221124_015936600.jpg (1.64 MB, 3840x2880)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>33444706
Horse
Unknown
Gift
Review your interactions with others, do not take people for granted.
Blessings.
>>
doing some tarot readings for general for specific questions before bed

include question, your gender, and astrology
>>
>>33444651
What path am I to follow or will be led down? What roll in the grand scheme of things will I be destined to take?
>>
>>33444760
Will I get into the military?
Male, Gemini
>>
>>33444651
Am I on the right path? Will things work out eventually?
>>
>>33444760
Male sag
My future in love?
>>
>>33444760
I am sick of being alone.
Would you do a love general for the next month?
Male Pisces
>>
>>33444778

the 7 of Wands:

seems highly likely. will be victorious, but not a complete victory
>>
>>33444784

oh goodness what an eerie combination of cards

the Queen of Pentacles + the Tower:

will be involved with someone, feminine, who is of an earth-like quality or associated with the physical realm / material plane. However, will probably lead to ruin or otherwise not end well
>>
>>33444797
I hope you're right man. Thank you
>>
File: IMG_20221124_021520690.jpg (2.1 MB, 3840x2880)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>33444772
Tyr (strength)
Hail
God
I'm afraid that you will struggle, a period of cold and stillness will fall upon you if you're not strong enough to rise to the challenge, the Allfather watches over you and will guide you towards enlightening.
Blessings.
>>
>>33444820
I think I know what you're talking about. Guess I'll have to avoid it. Thanks again.
>>
>>33444760
Virgo, male

>>
>>33444760
Libra, Male, 27

Does H believe the S will be above 45 by January?
>>
>>33444788

very harmonious reading.

first, while shuffling the Ace of Cups pulled itself out of the deck -- suggesting to me the matter of the question (although could also be referring to an emotional period in your life in general). Then drew two cards, the Princess and Knight of Cups.

Seems that there will be some union I am happy to say. I will warn, however, that this does seem to be a rather intensely emotional pairing
>>
>>33444821
>>33444829

no problem glad to help.

sorry the tower got pulled. always hate when that happens to me but i just relay the messages
>>
>>33444856
> I will warn, however, rather intensely emotional pairing
Thats what I need right now. Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_20221124_022535629.jpg (1.92 MB, 3840x2880)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>33444779
Ox
Need
Ing (love)
I can see you're using a lot of strength to reach your goals. Beware for a period of need, depression and loneliness could be near. Perhaps lean on your partner to reach harmony. Good omens overall, blessings.
>>
>>33444760
Does he have naughty thoughts about me?
>>
>>33444842

got some really weird feelings as i was drawing for this reading. due to the nature of the questions, i can't do much interpreting (but I'll give it a shot)

Queen of Swords stands alone over the situation

the Princess of Cups (seems unlikely)

Five of Pentacles (no it doesn't seem like it)
>>
>>33444760
How is next year looking for me?
male, capricorn
>>
>>33444760
will my next bf be a coworker?
f, gem
>>
>>33444889
thanks for the read.
>>
>>33444849

the 4 of Swords

hard to give you advice without knowing what the above 45 is about, but seems like work will be perfected and completed, seems beneficial especially if it is in the intellectual field / plane
>>
File: IMG_20221124_024250388.jpg (2.22 MB, 3840x2880)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>33444681
Strange query.
>Would J prevent me from cheating on my wife?
Horse.
Represents equality and mutual respect.
No is the answer.

>Would J prevent F from cheating on their husband?
Man-Human
Represents harmony and balance between the self.
Once again answer appears to be no.
>>
>>33444886

lol doing this last one before bed because seemed fun

the Magician

not sure what that means lol might be saying more about your desires then about him

(alright that's it! i might check back in tomorrow if anyone will be around)
>>
No feedback on my readings so far?
>>
>>33444937
I'll give you feedback for sure
How will my December go?
>>
>>33444863
Thank you. Life took a wrong turn and I feel absolutely lost. Already in the midst of a malaise, hope it doesn't get worse.
>>
>>33444919
Can we trade?
>>
>>33444651
Male
Will my website be operational before 2023?
>>
>>33444925
Thank you!
>>
File: IMG_20221124_030956111.jpg (2.67 MB, 3840x2880)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB JPG
>>33444956
Man-Human
Tyr (strength)
Day
Review your priorities, use your time wisely, put in a ton of effort and you'll be rewarded.
>>33444954
No problem, wish you luck. Remember that love is powerful.

>>33444955
Sure, fire away
>>
File: IMG_20221124_031637226.jpg (1.97 MB, 3840x2880)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>33444953
Lot (secrets)
Home
Joy
During December you'll come across hidden information. Could also mean you'll be around gossip.
It will also be a time for reunions, family and celebrations. Beware Lot, avoid gossip when possible. Blessings.
>>
>>33444987
What did K (female) lie to me about?
Yours?
>>
>>33444651
Will me and N ever make amends?
>>
File: IMG_20221124_033216064.jpg (1.96 MB, 3840x2880)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>33445009
Ride
Lot
Gift

She is surrounded by secrets. She might not be being honest about a past travel or her daily activities. She could also be concealing a gift or goods exchange.
Oof I don't like this type of question I hope I'm wrong about it

My question is, I've been dating my gf for almost 3 years now, how will our relationship be like a year from now?
>>
File: IMG_20221124_033924475.jpg (2.16 MB, 3840x2880)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>33445058
Torch
Thorns
Home

Yes. If you take initiative it can be mended, it will be thorny and painful bit harmony can be achieved. Become a torch in the darkness. Blessings.
>>
>>33444651
Should I commit to Claire.M (18) my soulmate ,or leave and try be with Jemma.F(19) my twin flame? I love them both but don’t like parts about both of them and can see my future with both of them. Idk what to do.
>>
>>33445066
My worries are if she cheated on me. Do you see that here?
>>
>>33445133
Yes.
Secrets regarding where she's been and the company she keeps.
>>
>>33445066
Empress, 3 of coins, the sun.
Looking good blue! I see that this relationship next year will be a happy one. I see you two working on something together, likely trying to make the relationship work, or deepen the connection further. I see good and clear communication as well as a lot of positivity surrounding the two of you, maybe even a trip abroad. I think there is potential for a pregnancy here, so if you two want a kid then go for it, if no then be extra careful. Alternatively your gf will feel very happy and feminine in this connection with you.
>>
>>33445151
Can we trade again?
I'd like to ask if there is someone in my vicinity who is secretly into me/is open about it but I fail to see that.
>>
>>33445087
Thank you so much :)
>>
>>33444651
Will I ever be able to get out of this Hell I've created for myself?
>>
File: IMG_20221124_040001260.jpg (1.68 MB, 3840x2880)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>33445127
Ride
Unknown
Home

Only you can make that choice. Time to embark on a ride of self discovery. Whoever you end up with will be a good choice, expect a period of prosperity. Blessings.
>>
>>33445189
Thank you
>>
>>33445156
Nice, very accurate thanks. She wants a kid for sure, I do too but not rn, going to talk to her.
>>33445162
Sure I'll give it a shot.
My question :I'm selling a property, I have a buyer. Can I trust him?

>>33445180
YW!
>>
>>33445207
Wheel of fortune, 10 of cups rx, 4 of cups.
No, you shouldn't trust him. Idk what he told you that made him appealing but the reality is the very opposite of the positive expectations he gave you. It seems to me that he's destined to disappoint you hard. Card advise a level or detachment and to think about that man on a deeper level to see that he's really not what he's made out to be. I don't see him as malicious, but a good buyer he is not, you're property won't be in good hands should you sell it to him.
>>
File: IMG_20221124_041450282.jpg (2.02 MB, 3840x2880)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
>>33445223
Nice, also pretty accurate. The dude gives good vibes but there's something about him that doesn't sit right.

>>33445162
Lake
God
Thorns
Yes. Someone fancies you. If you're not sure who they are they're likely to appear in your dreams. Be careful about initiating that relationship as it might cause you trouble in the short term.

>>33445180
YW!
>>
File: IMG_20221124_042242270.jpg (2.16 MB, 3840x2880)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>33445185
Home
Ox
Sun
Of course. Mend your relationship with friends and family. Exercise and gain discipline. Lady Sunna watches over you. Blessings.

-----+-----
OK that's it for today, feeling pretty drained. Peace
>>
>>33445270
Thank you kindly, bless you friend
>>
>>33444987
I know this probably has been asked, what rune deck is this?
>>
I’m putting this one out in the open for whoever is willing to take it.
I’m starting university next year and I’m not taking a particularly demanding course (international relations). So I would also like to commit myself to learning a second language (to make me more qualified in the international relations field) and learning to code in Cobol (niche skill that may be able to help me find a job if I can’t in my field and may help me get foreign citizenship).

So the question is should I worry about putting too much on my plate here? And if I go through with it will they be a fruitful endeavour?
>>
File: IMG_20221124_044715845.jpg (1.65 MB, 3840x2880)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>33445295
You're welcome!

>>33445328
It's called The Witches Runes, see pricrel
I absolutely love this deck, I've had it since forever. its personality is very severe but hasn't let me down so far
Ill do tarot readings next time
>>
Oh wow I just realized my candles burnt out really fast, lots of energy in our room tonight.
>>
>>33445371
The artwork isn't bad at all, runes tend to be straightforward whenever worked sort of like Marseille tarot unlike RWS tarot which gives surprisingly more leeway. The difference being fixed vs open system of their nature.
>>
Can anyone trade? I'm OK with even 2 cards as long as its accurate. Pulling 5 cards for anyone willing to trade
>>
>>33445426
True
I usually read tarot as if it was telling me a story. Can't really do that with runes(tbf it probably can be done but not by me)
>>
>>33445446
Query?
>>
>>33445334
You can start learning another language right away. Why wait until you're in uni? Also uni isn't known as the best place to learn a language. You can also start to code right away.
Use duolingo and watch youtube tutorials on how to code
>>
>>33445523
What am I doing with everything? Yours?
>>
>>33445478
Try and do Celtic Cross with the Rune cards, maybe that's going to be simple way to form a solid picture/story rather than three cards.
>>
AQ

Why is he still so mad at me?
>>
>>33445538
Starting yours!
>>
>>33444720
Totally not who I am
>>
>>33445547
M8 its been close to 15 mins. Did you tradekek me?
>>
>>33445532
>>33445547
Fucking tradecuck. Its always around this hour. I bet you're the australian faggot that does this every week
>>
>>33445595
You asked for purpose, not a description of who you are
>>
>>33445650
I asked for Deez nuts
>>
>>33445546
> 8 of Wands, The Hanged Man Rx, Lovers.
> Justice.

Whatever stunt you pulled on them was really irritated them to the point they don't want to reconciliate with you at all. He feels wronged.
>>
>>33445531
The point is that I AM doing those things in earnest now. I forgot to mention it. However I’m not in a high pressure environment at the moment. If I carry on will I be fine going forward. That’s really the question here. My bad for not specifying
>>
AQ
Describe my future wife.
>>
AQ

What demons do I have and how do I face them?
>>
>>33445771
> King of Swords Rx, 10 of Wands Rx, Pageof Pents.
> The Lovers Rx.

Someone who's not mentally all there, probably slightly bipolar/manic or someshit like that, they are more of a fickle kind as far as sticking by their word goes and might have some trouble staying honest to themselves, she's definitely going to be younger woman looking for stability in their relationship as her life's a bit more on the rockier side. I'm getting blonde/brown hair type of vibes.
>>
File: 1538405841479.jpg (34 KB, 590x550)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
AQ or trading

will I get over my alcoholism? if so, how? will it take a long time?
>>
>>33445780
> Death Rx, The Moon Rx, King of Pents Rx.
> Chariot.

You really don't have demons attached to you but as far as bad influences you should stay away from being too greedy and egotistical, face your challenges by charging forward, that's the cure for your troubles, take control of your life.
>>
>>33445771
a vitiligo patient (south asian/vietnamese) who makes the best noodle in town
>>
>>33445771
you're a lucky man
>>
>>33445820
> 4'Wands Rx, Page of Cups, 6 of Cups.

You will only get through it by seeking for help through a community, alone you can't beat it. Seek a support group if possible.
>>
>>33445850
Thank you anon, I will.
>>
>>33445823
Thank you anon.

This might seem stupid, but how does one take control of one's life?
>>
AQ
love reading for the upcomming year, I am 24 F
>>
>>33445809
>I'm getting blonde/brown hair type of vibes.
Eastern European by chance?

>>33445809
>>33445824
>(south asian/vietnamese)
I ask because readers and in my own meditations have been seeing that it might be either an Asian woman or a blonde from Eastern Europe.

>probably slightly bipolar/manic or someshit like that
>a vitiligo patient
Oh joy.

>>33445829
Thank you anon, I like to think I am. Any reason you're calling me lucky?
>>
>>33445916
By taking responsibility of one's actions and making one's own plans and handling the consequences of those outcomes.
>>
Q

Is O the one or should I move on?
>>
>>33445924
They are being sarcastic with the lucky part, trying to cast evil eye on you, shoo shoo evil eye outta this board.

>>33445917
> 9 of Pents, 3 of Cups, The Star, The Moon.

Oh my, someone seems to be lucky the coming next year, plentiful of opportunities to meet and party it up during summer as well as spring if you stay healthy, things may calm down more on the fall and winter time or you spend more time with a single person then if you had your wish fulfilled if not could mean you are alone for the winter.
>>
>>33445942
Omar means lobster in french
>>
AQ

Love general for December
>>
Aq

What the next month holds for me?
>>
>>33445942
> 6'Swords Rx, King of Pents, Temperance Rx.

I'm getting a heavy no move on, they are not for you.
>>
AQ How does L feel about me? Getting a weird vibe
>>
>>33445963
> Ace of Swords Rx, High Priestess Rx, 7'Wands, Strength Rx.

Seems like you need to be actively looking out for a chance and grab the bull by the horns so to speak if you want to land a date in December, not much interest going towards you and a lot of rivals who are in better condition in getting a date than you.
>>
>>33445953
>shoo shoo evil eye outta this board.
Thank you for watching over me and this thread anon.
>>
Should I date L or stay single?
>>
>>33445978
> 7'Swords Rx, High Priestess Rx, 5'Pents.
> 8'Swords

Seems like to me that they are not fully trustworthy person and are looking to take advantage of you somehow, be careful out there.
>>
AQ or trading

What does our future (K & I's) hold for us? Will we have a long, happy life together?
>>
AQ

How will my next meeting with G (male) be like?
>>
What’s my future with OAK?
>>
>>33446009
> Attitude: 8 of Swords, bound together, not willing to budge. (married?)
> Outside Influence: Knight of Cups, I would say this is jealousy from others towards you two that might break it.
> Hopes and Dreams: 3 of Swords, Hardships and disasters, trying to avoid them and breaking up together.
> Outcome: Death. I'm getting heavy vibes here as the outcome would be "Till death does us apart" saying when it comes to marriage, you'll be together for a long time if you weather against hardships and pain.
>>
>>33445953
Thank you for the reading anon! Kinda worried about the winter time part. Hopefully it won't be anything too bad
>>
>>33446026
thank you anon, this seems accurate.
>>
>>33446017
Your future with Gary Oak is to catch em all
>>
AQ/trade
Should I hide my true nature from her?
>>
i-ching guy here!

Trading

Will K be able to keep his job?
>>
>>33446062
can you describe the man I will marry? ill start immediately when you reply if you dont think its a dumb query for u
>>
>>33446075
it truly is.
>>
AQ

When i will have my next gf?

How she looks like?
>>
>>33446075
i-ching isn't really good at descriptions of people or things. It works mostly to assess your current situation, what it is, what you can do about it. I'll do a read and see what comes up. We never know.

>>33446089
Jesus fucking christ shiut up
>>
Trading:
How does O feel about me after today?
>>
>>33446017
(Bump)
Willing to trade
>>
>>33446062
> The empress judgment temperance

Yes k should be fine after enduring the trials that might happen soon

Could you do my luck for 2023
>>
>>33446075
Hexagram 29 - Abyss - line 1, 2, 5

Edgy boi warning lol... If you can make a mental image of a water sign. I'd honestly think of somebody with a troubled past. With the lines you get it looks like he's the kind of dude that has toxic traits you've grown to be accustomed to and think are normal. Line 1 says so, Line 2 says you'll need to be careful before leaving and 5 says that the danger won't overwhelm. So uh... I'd be wary of the dude

>This hexagram consists of a doubling of the trigram K'an. It is one of the eight hexagrams in which doubling occurs. The trigram K'an means a plunging in. A yang line has plunged in between two yin lines and is closed in by them like water in a ravine. The trigram K'an is also the middle son. The Receptive has obtained the middle line of the Creative, and thus K'an develops. As an image it represents water, the water that comes from above and is in motion on earth in streams and rivers, giving rise to all life on earth.

>In man's world K'an represents the heart, the soul locked up within the body, the principle of light inclosed in the dark–that is, reason. The name of the hexagram, because the trigram is doubled, has the additional meaning, "repetition of danger. " Thus the hexagram is intended to designate an objective situation to which one must become accustomed, not a subjective attitude. For danger due to a subjective attitude means either foolhardiness or guile. Hence too a ravine is used to symbolize danger; it is a situation in which a man is in the same pass as the water in a ravine, and, like the water, he can escape if he behaves correctly.

>>33446132
Okay cool! He had fuckups with his commute on the first day, he'll be showing up one hour late. But I accompanied him at his interview, the place had good vibes so I guess these people aren't pricks.
>>
Trading
>>
>>33446163
q
>>
>>33446062
I am so sorry I took so long, I did not mean to, it is late and I got side tracked.

10 of pentacles, 6 of pentacles reversed, star reversed, emperor, knight of wands

absolutely but he is going through a rough time perhaps mentally or spiritually and cannot give as much as he would like to to his job... but he is the expert and the authority and this job is a part of his legacy and is forever reaching and spanning in his life... he will be backed up and he will keep his job
>>
>>33446184
Assembling air vents at the factory? I think this must be in reference to the SciFi universe he's building. He's working around the clock on that. It's his main thing. He's just working at the factory in order to save up money to move to Europe. He's is injured, and forced to be in Canada, which he despises. He had trouble with the bus route this morning and will show up late on his first day. I was just looking for whether or not it would be a dealbreaker for his employers.
>>
>>33446172
Something important will happen in the next few days?

Yours
>>
>>33446223
>>33446108
this
>>
>>33446224
Starting
>>
>>33446235
starting as well
>>
File: 1667587764833225.jpg (49 KB, 640x359)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Trading scry or tarot. I will trade 1 of my scries for 2 of your tarot reads. 1 tarot for 1 tarot or 1 scry for 1 scry.
>>
>>33446304
Are the faggot who couldn't even find my headphones and then cried about being outed as a fake scryer?
>>
>>33446235
>>33446223
waiting.
>>
>>33446314
Not them but headphones are not the same as scrying a person. Also i can tell you're a shitty troll. I already know you have nothing better to do with your life.
>>
>>33446304
Tarot 4 tarot

How does OAK feel about me?
>>
AQ
How will me(female) and C's(male) relationship go?
We've been seeing each other for weeks, but I tend to be a bad judge of character so I want to see if /div/ can perceive him.
>>
>>33446331
ah, so you're clearly not a real scryer, got it.
>hurrdurr everyone who is critical is a troll
What a child you are.
>>
>>33446339
What can I expect the outcome to be from continuing to do pre recorded messages in video format?
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>33446012
>Changing the genders
Nobody is falling for that gman.

That initial is banned because of you. Hope you're proud of it.
>>
>>33446224
> hustice, Devil, Lovers

Not so weel my dear anon, Something hidden within this relationship, a feeling that was never sought. A different way to feel this bond, did you do something wrong anon? They see everything differently now
>>
>>33446132
I had things going on but hold on I'll check that out.
>>
>>33446350
Starting thanks
>>
>>33446304
Have more queries?
>>
AQ

Should I choose U or K?
>>
>>33446223
Doesn't seem like it, just trying to sort yourself through some inner bad feels with a critical eye.

>queen of pents
>sun rev
>8 of cups rev
>>
>>33446331
Truth! This lad just keeps on shitting the mood for days on end. It's getting stale.

I used to think it was Ches but this is definitely a male, a very angry, troubled and mentally challenged male.
>>
>>33446374
Go ahead choose your trade method and ill give queries. Your queries?
>>33446367
Done your read. Will post once mine is posted. Iv been tradecucked this morning because i didnt wait and posted without waiting
>>
>>33446384
It is sadly he's got nothing going on in his life but shit the thread. Try reporting his posts if a lot of ppl report he will be gone at least for 3 days
>>
>>33446387
Next gf.

Just leave 2 queries. I'm not sure if I will be able to scry right now.
>>
>>33446387
>The moon the world death wheel of fortune

You are scared for some reason but you need to remember your previous achievements as they are the reason why you started to begin with, this could kickstart something amazing for the near future of you let it.

Not gonna tradecuck someone karma is a bitch lol
>>
>>33446396
1. What is the outcome of going out to watch the world cup games at a bar later this week?
2. What is the outcome of doing cardio every week at this facility through all of winter?
Starting in 2 minutes don't tradecuck plz
>>
>>33446393
>>33446384
what a bunch of thin skinned faggots. You think that being critical of you = trolling. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>33446409
I won't tradecuck.
Starting right now.
>>
>>33446393
It's useless. He has some dynamic IP thing or a proxy. Range banning doesn' seem to do much.

The problem is this lad is kinda smart despite pretending to be retarded or something, he hides rather well so he's hard to hex (without colteral damage for other anons).
>>
Trading tarot
>>
>>33446396
and ofc the thin skinned bitch is an incel. What a surprise.
>>
>>33446387
Waiting for mine
>>
>>33446415

If you people had power, to the point of being able to hex others, you wouldn't be incels. You're pathetic and deluded.
>>
>>33446339
Judgements rev
3 swords rev
6 pents
Magician rev
10 pents rev

OAK feel that they were stuck before when it comes to you. They are feeling like they don't have whats necessary to do what is needed. Soon this situation will recover and mend and slowly they will start giving back feelings and time towards you. However they will only be giving the minimum meanwhile you are in despair. Dunno what you did but he doesn't seem to care much
>>
File: 1581133640893.png (66 KB, 314x280)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>33446419
>Using incel unironically

>t. Arby's roasted puss
>>
>>33446132
Hexagram 13 - Community - lines 1, 3 > 12 standstill

It tells me that there's going to be luck on the social aspect of your life, but don't push your luck. Line 1 is talking about meeting people at the front door and hanging out with them. Tell me a level of involvement that's just looking around seeing people gathered around without being in a place that let's say at a concert for example, comparing people waiting outside to the people backstage and stuff like that. Line 3 warns of conflict and doubt among people emerging. The group is divided because people grow suspicious at each other. So your luck will be at social activities but just stay on the outer circle and don't listen to gossip or internal drama. It'll save you some trouble. Hexagram 12 is Standstill which is pretty easy to understand. Drama will make shit stall with pouty faces and petty BS.

http://wengu.tartarie.com/wg/wengu.php?l=Yijing&no=13
>>
>>33446438
However they will only be giving the minimum meanwhile you are in despair.

As in even if it’s mended nothing good will come from it?

Happy to trade again
>>
AQ

Are my friends right about him?
>>
>>33446409
>The wheel of Fortune, 10 of wands Rx, Page of swords, 10 of Pentacles Rx

Well, it's going to be a mixed bag so to speak. You're going to feel great if you do go and you're going to feel released from that 'what if' feeling. I mean, that's something that you want to do, then you should go and do it. However, once you get there (I had a vision that implies that you want somethign specific to happen) you're going to get a bit frustrated and start to question yourself whether you really needed to be there or be doind the things that you're doing.
A great experience overall, but you're not going to feel as in charge as you'd like to.

>Cardio
10 of Pentacles Rx, The wheel of Fortune, King of Cups Rx, Page of Cups Rx, 8 of Pentacles, 8 of Wands

Well, anon. I don't really know what you're hopping for with this cardio, but this winter may or may not be a little lonely for you.I don't know if you're focused only on the cardio, but if that's not the case, that will soon become your priority. You're going to find a great joy in this new routine and you're going to feel motivated to put yourself through this grind; you can expect to learn a lot about yourself and to renew your energies to train even harder, even after the winter is gone.
I believe that people will notice your new gym rat mentality.

>>33446419
huh?
>>
>>33444919
Thanks
>>
>>33446353
I'm g-man and I didn't do that query.
>>
>>33446477
I can't read on it right now but you should never let a third party influence your opinion or relationships with other people.

For example, there is people that hate my uncle's guts but love me and working with me. They hvae legit reasons to hate my uncle but he's a different person than me.

Of course, knowing how they behave it's very valuable don't make assumptions because of someone else.
>>
>>33446549
Nobody cares. You screwed anyone asking about that initial.
>>
Trading tarot, anyone?
>>
>>33446396
>>33446503
Your next gf is an asian girl with pale skin she has dark hair but dyes it lighter. She is very pretty and thin/slim. She is kind of short and has nice hips with small features B sized cups tits and a bubble butt. She has small feet and a small pointy nose. She is very smart and has a bubbly personality she will cheer you up
Sorry it took a while I was on the phone
>>
AQ

When S called me yesterday, was it accidental?
>>
AQ
Is G missing me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33446678
query?
>>
>>33446683
S's feelings for me please. He's male and I'm female
Query?
>>
>>33446692
Weird. mine is about S but she's female.
Starting yours.
>>
>>33446700
Lmao I'm an S too. Let me start.
>>
>>33446703
It's not about you, though ;)
>>
>>33445679
Thank you so much
>>
>>33446617
Thanks, mate. Ay vibe on wheter I know her or not?
What's the size of her hair btw?
>>
>>33446700
>9 of Wands, Hanged man, Emperor, 4 of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles

Take it with a grain of salt anon, but she doesn't like you too much. She does find you attractive, but something about you makes her feel really intimidated and almost makes her want to protect herself from you, even if she knows you did nothing wrong and she's just being protective and paranoid. She may have some sort of fear/trauma of men, these cards seem weirdly hostile and masculine while the page of pentacles in my deck is a pregnant woman protecting herself.
>>
>>33446711
I'm not sure if you know her yet. Her hair is kind of medium length. It reaches around her shoulders
>>
>>33446707
Yeah, it's just super funny. I find it funny I even like someone with the same initial as me
>>
>>33446692

Whereas he used to think he had won you over, he seems to be feeling pretty down, like things changed for the worse so he is unwilling to move any more, lest things get even worse. There seems to be some confusion here.

>6 owands
>5 of cups
>2 of wands reversed
>>
>>33446460
Hey i was busy I couldn't reply before. I'm good thanks gl on your relationship
>>
>>33446724
Thank you!
>>
>>33446733
Thanks as well. Gl and have a nice day anon
>>
trading
Does anyone currently have a crush on me or is it all dried up?
>>
>>33446766
still here? I have the same query
>>
>>33446766
also genders?
i’m a straight guy
>>
>>33446826
ok, starting
>>
>>33446860
starting
also genders?
>>
AQ
Will I win some cash using that strategy?
>>
>>33446766
Page of Cups Tower R Moon
I’ll post interpretation when you do
Also your gender?
>>
>>33446826
Sorry for the delay, had a phone call.

>9 of swords
>hierophant reversed
>ace of swords reversed

That's a complete no. You're not doing what you're supposed to be doing in order to garner any female interest.
>>
>>33446558

Thanks frien. My friends hate him. I know he does have some bad parts, I wanted to know how blinded I am by my feels.
>>
>>33446903
z
Maybe someone who were involved with before still likes you and thinks about you but they wouldn’t reveal it under any circumstances.
>>
Trading tarot for tarot
>>
>>33447031
q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33447053
Query>>33447051
>>
>>33447051
What are B’s feelings towards me? She sends me mixed signals… always wants to hang out at work, flirty, complimentary, but distant. Dk what’s up with the situation, intuition is that she likes me but is hung up on something in her past.

Yours?
>>
trading since >>33446903
is a tradecuck
>>
>>33447090
Q? Mine is i feel like im falling apart--what's the solution?
>>
>>33447090
I’ll read for you, query’s already here >>33447069 but I don’t mind a couple different reads if my original partner comes back. My deck’s already out. What’s your query?
>>
>>33447112
Does anyone currently have a crush on me or is it all dried up?
>>
>>33447090
I posted right here >>33447026
retard use your eyes
>>
>>33447134
>doesn't tag me
>claims I'm the retard

Anon, stop acting ugly. This right here is part of why women avoid you.
>>
>>33447122
Sun rx, Knight of swords rx, king of cups rx.

No. You seem to be in a really bad place right now for all that.
>>
>>33447159
How about you read before posting stupid shit like this >>33447090
and an ex? pathetic, no one likes you anymore, you're washed uo and feeble you incel.
>>
>>33447159
also >>33447195
you insipid retard
>>
>>33447069
>6 of pentacles (Success) + 8 of Swords (Interference) + Princess of Disks

Dude, you're being too passive with her. As it stands now, she's not going to be the aggressive one, so you need to man up and go for it if that's what you want. Just watch your money if you two start dating, and she probably likes being pampered with comforts and nice things.
>>
>>33447202
>>33447214

What an angry little man. No wonder women avoid you like the plague.
>>
>>33447229
like you have anyone faggot. enjoy guzzling cum in your basement
>>
>>33447214
I read for you now do my reading. You complain someone tradefucked you and now you want to fuck me over?
>>
AQ
why did i have to meet that scallywag?
>>
Trading
>>
>>33447347

I like that you used the word scallywag so I read for you.

To experience grief. It's supposed to teach you something. What did you learn?
>>
>>33447223
I'm withdrawing a little bit because she told me she wasn't ready for a new relationship or something along those lines last time I asked her out. That was after we had already made out once and after she said yes when I asked her out formally. I'm beginning to understand just how confused people often are about what they want, and how these queries are sometimes useless (not dissing your interpretation).

I've got a good opportunity coming up and I'm gonna go for it then. I just wonder how into me she actually is and how much of it is just her personality
>>
>>33447554
Ok, well that 8 of swords is obviously her. She has mental hang ups about this, but at the same time girls like to play games and get guys to chase them.

She could also be thinking that you're not financially successful enough for her. I think that makes the most sense given the cards.
>>
File: 1669251070181353.jpg (577 KB, 2048x1502)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
AQ

Who is secretly into me? I'm sad and pathetic
>>
>>33447647
don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone here is just like you
>>
Doing a few. Drop 'em
>>
>>33447736
good ol love readin' pls
>>
>>33447736
do i have a chance to gf the new girl at work?
>>
>>33447736
Will I get internally moved to the assistant job?
>>
>>33447527
hoes nothing but trix is what i learned.
>>
>>33447736
How much work will I get done tomorrow?
>>
>>33447736
will i overcome my mental issues?
>>
>>33447757
>>33447746
>>33447800

LMFAO
>>
>>33447809
the guy with an incel fetish is here again
>>
>>33447813
go back to /r9k/
>>
>>33447736
What will being a peer support worker be like?
>>
File: 96ae1e9e9cd3e7f6.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
aq or trading

Will I get hired?
>>
>>33447809
takes one to know one
>>
>>33447736
Does H have any romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>33447854
go back to your mirror, alone in your shitty apartment as you try to find the courage to still live despite the fact that the only sense of certainty that you have beyond your desperation is the idea that at least you're not an incel so you don't hang yourself.
>>
File: 1669311518799523.jpg (116 KB, 1000x500)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
New ‘toss
>>
AQ

What does N feels for me?

It's a friend, I really don't know what to do.
>>
AQ
next gf? lol
>>
>>33447781

Not sure that's the exact lesson you were supposed to learn from it. You'll keep doing the same thing over and over again until you get it right.
>>
>>33448045
Ace of Wands
II of Wands Rx
They feel passionate about you, likes spending time with you, very strong feelings, strong chemistry. They're entertaining the idea of where this relationship could go. They feel like they have all sorts of new opportunities with you.
On the other side, you may feel stuck, not sure what to do like you said, you don't want to take any sort of risk, you feel hesitant, but it's time to bite the bullet and just go for it.
>>
>>33448172
Could I get a reading for this too, if possible? >>33446347
>>
Trading(:
>>
>>33448216
q?
>>
>>33448197
Sure, give me a sec.
>>
>>33448244
Thanks mate!
>>
Trading
>>
>>33446347
Wheel of Fortune
Five of Wands Rx
Relationship changes, navigating changes, trying to keep peace in the relationship, avoiding conflict, resolution.
If you have been bottling up your feelings, don't. This may lead to relationship issues, he wants you to be open and clear about how you feel. Adjustments have to be made. Disagreements may be clearing up, ending of arguments or fighting. However, you have to put in the effort to make this relationship work, sacrifice.
Overall not bad cards, I'd say this will work if you put in the effort like I said. Good luck anon!
>>
>>33448229
will any company that ive sent my CV to , hire me before this month ends ? if so, how much will this company pay monthly ? 30k? 40k?50k?60k?70k?80k?

yours ?
>>
>>33448275
q?
>>
trading
>>
>>33447736
why are you such a cunt
>>
>>33448172
This may end up being too much for me. But I'll see where this goes to.

Thanks a huge lot for reading on it.
>>
>>33448371
q?
>>
Aq.
How should I act towards Qu? I really want to talk and see her but I dont wanna be dense. Does she enjoy my company?
>>
>>33448400
this one
>>33448346

yours anonsy ?(:
>>
>>33446692
Fucking Ss. If the male person is named SS, send him to jail. Nomen est omen. You folks cursed me.

S knows the power of curses better than everyone else. Curses are words that have a damaging effect on someone. Say that someone is obsessed, that he harasses and threatens women and that curse is effective.
>>
>>33448402
Okay anon, starting yours.
mine is the same as yours actually, will the company that I applied to, hire me?
>>
>>33448408
starting! im doing my best , i know how you must feel!

ill do you a six card(:
>>
>>33448403
Meds, but I'm not memeing.
>>
>>33446692
Are you craving S's dick? is that it?
>>
>>33446637
yes
>>
>>33447159
It wasn't me who called you a retard. People on 4chan are rude, brush it off
>>
>>33448455
>>33448455
>>33448455
New thread
>>
>>33448422
It's a message addressed to one who will understand. If you don't, you're not the one whom it is addressed to. I don't need meds, I got drugs. Way better
>>
>>33448419
VIII of Wands
Justice
Movement, speed, progress, quick decisions.
Rapid movement forward, I'd say yes, anon, they'll hire you before the month ends or very quickly after. You get what you're owed. Remember to balance your work and personal life, don't stress yourself.

>how much will they pay
The Fool
Ace of Swords
New opportunities, new job, breath of fresh air at work, stimulating work environment.
Can't say for sure how _much_ they'll pay, but as I see these are positive cards and mean new, good beginnings & opportunities, so if I were you I wouldn't mind having some high expectations, anon.

Hopefully this helps, I'm trying my best, too!
>>
>>33448408
2 of pents, 8 of pents, page of pents, paje of wands, king of swords, 2 of cups

well
it is going to be an exhausting process, meaning you will wait a lot and when called, you may have to do some tests or something like that
in the end it does look you will get it ,and idk how you are in terms of personality , but seems to be you will even negotiate salary and actually get a fair amount !

best of luck out there friend!(:
>>
>>33448509
Accurate anon, they said they won't call right away, and some further processes have to be made after the initial application. I feel like I'll just take any salary they'll give me, but I'll keep that in mind! Thank you, anon.
>>
>>33448337
I see thanks anon! Relationships are something to be worked onvand committed to. I'd say this looks like a typical relationship flair.
>>
>>33448522
Just asking how much you're getting paid AFTER you had passed every shittest they throw at you it' some sort of implied test.

You'll know your worth in their eyes.
>>
>>33448522
thank you too anon, good luck and i hope you get the job friend!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.