[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed.jpg (56 KB, 900x900)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
My theory about what happens after death.
There are no gods but us.There is no Jesus Christ (oy vey), there is no bearded sky grandfather, and there is no karma.
We are ancient gods that created physical Universe and we are playing in it, like in videogames. Some planets like Earth reminds Dead Space, some heavenly planets remind Sims. Different planets like different genres of videogames. The more difficult life, the higher reward after you finish it, you re farming xp when you live on Earth. When you raise your lvl you can get body of more advanced beings than humans.Also xp raise your skill to create objects or whatever you want in the world of though (astral, your real home). After death you can do everything, you want by the power of thought. You can create heaven, you can create hell, you can create yuri orgy where one million perfect cuties will fuck you for over one billion years if you want it, et cetera, etc.
You are the real god, and everything just began.
Karma, sins it's for the local slaves to control their life by the priestly elite, there are no any restrictions for you after your death.
I'm done.
Source: no, it's not my ass, its nderf.org and my thoughts about it
>>
File: 1669234820249785.jpg (582 KB, 750x747)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
Embarrassing.
>>
>>33440435
>There is no Jesus Christ.
Damn bro, hope you cange your mind before you die.
>>
>>33440444
checked
>>
>>33440435
there is a Jesus but he doesn't come unless you call on him or unless you're expecting to see him or needing to see him and there is karma also, it doesn't work the way most people think it does but yeah. Everything in our life is based around karma and free will and our soul contract. Yes, we are gods but life is a choice, there are souls just like ours that don't incarnate or ever come to earth. It's different for everyone, everyone's situation and progress are different. We're all at different levels of consciousness and awareness.
>>
File: 16670685492850.png (152 KB, 500x506)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>33440577
>there is a Jesus but he doesn't come unless you call on him or unless you're expecting to see him or needing to see him and there is karma also, it doesn't work the way most people think it does but yeah. Everything in our life is based around karma and free will and our soul contract. Yes, we are gods but life is a choice, there are souls just like ours that don't incarnate or ever come to earth. It's different for everyone, everyone's situation and progress are different. We're all at different levels of consciousness and awareness.
>>
File: 16670691848430.png (48 KB, 550x543)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>33440459
>Damn bro, hope you cange your mind before you die.
>>
bump
>>
File: AA10ef79.jpg (22 KB, 768x431)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>33440435
You wish, buddy....

Welcome to Hell
>>
bump
>>
>>33440577
>there is karma also
karma is a slave system to control your behavior, as sins
>>
>>33440577
>Everything in our life is based around karma and free will
We are choosing our life like game character to gain certain xp.In this life you can be a killer, in next life you might be a seller or pop star.Stop repeating your slave mantras
>>
File: 16667969424590.jpg (224 KB, 960x1000)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>33440444
Stupid NPC can't arguments
>>
>>33440976
True, true but what can you expect from them?
>>
bimp
>>
>True, true but what can you expect from them?
argument for or against, and maybe interesting information related to the post, if they have
Seems to be most of them are bots.
>>
bump
>>
I can't remember what happened after I died but I came back with some awful PTSD that has persisted across multiple timelines / lives / however this works, make of that what you will because I don't know and I'm just guessing. What I can say with 100% certainty from personal experience is that "death" doesn't actually exist as an end to your being, or perhaps another way of looking at it is that we're all dead already. I'm well aware that me saying "I've got personal experience with this issue just trust me" means diddly and you shouldn't just believe some random with mental illnesses on the internet.

You might have a different experience I suppose, I'm not you so maybe you'll get something different.

Don't be scared.
>>
>>33440435
discord
/aRqqjRBQ
>>
>>33440435
>dies
>goes straight to hell
SHIEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>>33441855
>most of them are bots.
95% of them.
Truth is /x/ is the most empty board considering real people. But bots are now official to artificially boost several boards' populations and keep the entire site stable.

/x/ is truly dead anon.
>>
File: d3a.jpg (24 KB, 600x466)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>33442230
>>
>>33440435
>There are no gods but us
We're gods. Unfortunately we can create other gods like YHVH because of that since we choose to forget we are gods so we can play the game
>We are ancient gods that created physical Universe
The Physical Universe is basically a shared dream of all of us, so yes we created this
>you re farming xp
XP is useless to us except as a game counter. We tend to cheat each other a lot too so the game stats are more of a guideline than a rule
>After death you can do everything, you want by the power of thought
You can do it here too, but boredom is a very real risk of getting everything you want easily
>Karma and Sin as control
Mos Def- consider it an opinion everyone wants you to buy into

You are God, you are eternal and you are bored out of your mind. What do you do? What wouldn't you do?
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>33440435
..so suicide is the way to quit the game and play something better?
>>
>>33440435

I kind of get what you mean via the "intent" that regardless of what comprises the collective reality, we are more than the sum of our physicality. Mortality weighs down a living person who is already immortal or eternal regardless of what any religions state via doctrines or dogma.

There is a reason that they say God works in mysterious ways yet THEY also state that Mystery is the name of the Mother of Whores and so on so I fully get what you are trying to convey that there is something that want to ensure us humans stay on a subpar lever compared to the eternal self.
>>
bump
>>
I still believe that everything is formed from my primal consciousness (which might be God) and everything is part of it.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>33440435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65jdcvSOOjI
https://alwaysasking.com/is-there-life-after-death/
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>33440435
You just go wherever the fuck you want to. That's all, but it is the universes greatest trick.
>>
>>33442025
>we’re all dead already
I believe you. Or more like “we are in the state we’ll always be”
Good luck anon
>>
>>33440435
>no karma
>we're farming xp
karma sounds an awful lot like xp. Maybe this is one of those games where you can also lose xp
>>
>>33448280
You will lose xp forever, because no one perfect, eventually you become an atom again because of bad karma.
As you can see, karma is illogical bullshit for hindu slaves.
And how can you decide what is bad or good?
If you kill al parasite in your organism, its good only for you, but not for parasite.
So, is it good or bad karma when you kill parasite?
>>
File: IMG_1929.jpg (76 KB, 749x669)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
aesthetic bump
>>
>>33440435
yes but we play along w fake rules like karma
we are infinity
>>
>>33448589
Is it bad or good karma when you are killing parasites in your organism?
>>
aesthetic bump
>>
>>33448513
>because no one perfect
plenty of groups that believe in karma also believe in ascending the karmic pipeline.
As OP said "The more difficult life, the higher reward after you finish it". Just because most fail and lose all/most their karma xp, doesn't mean it's not possible.

But assuming there is no karma, this xp business treats everyone as winners, there are no losers if there's no punishments for living an evil life. Also, who gets to decide who deserves more xp and who deserves less?
>>
>>33440435
The essence that we call a soul is indestructible, unmovable, does not feel hunger or pain, it is fully aware and in communication with all that exists should it desire so, it can be, see or do anything without any effort, thus it is completely unable to experience anything.

In order for something so unmovable to learn it must willingly limit itself via biology and physical conditions, otherwise what we have is an immortal child who sees reality but does not comprehend it due to not being influenced by it in any way.

A soul grows itself a personality and a human being to experience, humans are not complete entities who have souls, it's the souls who create and utilize humans as integral parts of themselves. When a person dies and see's Jesus, Buddha, loved ones and so on it's not really them but their very own essence welcoming them back.

To use a metaphor, God is like an ocean, it's an all encompassing, fully aware system, it's awareness of itself and thus all that is is something that is alien to any concepts you hold yet it exists and functions.

Souls are permanent, autonomous and self aware containers of this system, through them it experiences itself in much the same way as souls experience reality through physical entities.

Reincarnation is neither punishment nor a developing process, it's simply a way in which infinite and immortal beings limit themselves to receive feedback and experiences otherwise completely unavailable to them in their natural state due to how complete their existence is.
>>
>>33448866
>Also, who gets to decide who deserves more xp and who deserves less?
No one, you just absorbing xp, it's your valuable reward
>plenty of groups that believe in karma also believe in ascending the karmic pipeline.
Ok then, no one has a right to decide what is bad or good, because what you think is good for you, or for your family, might be evil for other people or creatures.
For example: you've got vermins which eat you alive, is it good karma to kill them and save your life, or you choose to keep them alive and let them continue to eat you, huh?
>>
File: Богиня.jpg (63 KB, 650x905)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
aesthetic bump
>>
>>33448992
>no one decides, you just absorb xp
if no one decides, then how do you know that we just "absorb xp"? Clearly, someone is deciding *something* if absorbing xp is an actual thing.

>no one gets to decide what is bad or good
so psychopaths get just as much xp as normal people and saints, and there's really no reason not to be a complete psycho since it doesn't garner you more xp either way?

not saying you're wrong, but if you are right, then your system kinda sucks.
>>
>if no one decides, then how do you know that we just "absorb xp"?
I though it's self-evidently, when you do something or feel- experience, isn't it?
>>
>>33449418
>when you do or feel something, you experience it, right?
yes, but OP said this xp gain gets applied to things AFTER we die, in some sort of afterlife, not towards this life or some future earth existence (which is more what karma teaches).

And if xp is being garnered in this life, for the afterlife, then that's not something that is '"self evident". Anything to do with the afterlife requires a bit of faith, and isn't self-evident.
>>
>>33449483
Look, it's simple
You feel fear, pleasure, anger- gain xp
You learn new information, train your body, go to work, make tea- gain xp
This experience like a sip of water makes your soul bigger and now you know what those feelings and skills are, so you can recreate it in afterlife.
Of course, it's just my assumptions, no one know what actually happens after death.
We need to raise our civilization and science to know that, but it's future.
>>
File: IMG_1917.jpg (220 KB, 749x1131)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
aesthetic bump
>>
File: Jesus10.jpg (339 KB, 750x745)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
as cool as that sounds, it also sounds like wishful thinking/wish-fulfillment. the real afterlife is going to be way better than that. just repent of your sins and come to christ and heaven will be better than anything you can possibly imagine
he died for your sins. he loves you so much. please come to christ.
>>
>>33449729
>someone tortures a child to death.
>that child has experienced torture, thus making their soul bigger, and now in the afterlife they can recreate torture in their afterlife.
>>
>>33449786
You right
>>
>>33440435
you read too many modern world dungeon hunter manhwas.
>>
File: Screenshot_197.png (229 KB, 376x248)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>33440435
>There is no Jesus
>We are gods...
Stfu hasatan.
Finding proof about the outterworld and whatever hides there is insane mode mixed with "just fuck my shit up senpai" lvl's of frustration if you are impatient.
Literally go and study. The only dudes that wrote something on the afterlife deprived themselves of all pleasures and went hard mode in search for answers.
Saying that God/Jesus doesn't exist is low lvl neanderthal lvl of "im lazy and ignorant" when there's even ancient roman shitpost graffiti poking at Him that survived.
Literally to find some proof about God's existance (in the supernatural way. but even there those who went hardcore to find him advice to watch out cause sketchy traps await) you either have to be some living saint , some other religion in search of Him (which probably grants you some newborn lvl of protection since you don't know much about him and you seek Him)or be ready to dark souls yourself to find answers because he's not picking the phone calls from everyone.
>P.S:faggot that tried
>>
>>33449786
To be a god it is not only about to be a good guy
>>
File: 1630903981857.jpg (66 KB, 750x593)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>33449780
>as cool as that sounds, it also sounds like wishful thinking/wish-fulfillment. the real afterlife is going to be way better than that. just repent of your sins and come to christ and heaven will be better than anything you can possibly imagine
he died for your sins. he loves you so much. please come to christ.
>>
File: channels4_profile.jpg (66 KB, 900x900)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>33449826
>Stfu hasatan.
Finding proof about the outterworld and whatever hides there is insane mode mixed with "just fuck my shit up senpai" lvl's of frustration if you are impatient.
Literally go and study. The only dudes that wrote something on the afterlife deprived themselves of all pleasures and went hard mode in search for answers.
Saying that God/Jesus doesn't exist is low lvl neanderthal lvl of "im lazy and ignorant" when there's even ancient roman shitpost graffiti poking at Him that survived.
Literally to find some proof about God's existance (in the supernatural way. but even there those who went hardcore to find him advice to watch out cause sketchy traps await) you either have to be some living saint , some other religion in search of Him (which probably grants you some newborn lvl of protection since you don't know much about him and you seek Him)or be ready to dark souls yourself to find answers because he's not picking the phone calls from everyone.
>>
>>33440435
>source: my fanfiction
shut the fuck up nerd
>>
So much christcucks in this thread, it's my theory and presuming, I'm not attacking your ancient jewish rubbish.
You can continue to live 2000 years ago and worship to the dead jew on stick, its ok
>>
>>33449927
Another NPC
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (85 KB, 736x1041)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
aesthetic bump
>>
>>33449927
nderf.org
stupid cunt
>>
The judeo-chrisitan god exists but he is evil.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>33449928
i didn't say anything about Christianity nor about Judaism. I didn't even say your theory was wrong, i just think it sounds kinda stupid and not well thought out. It rewards evil with good things, and rewards good with evil things. From a philosophical standpoint it's not very well thought out.

You sound like one of those npcs that can't stop obsessing about Christianity and Jews, and just lives on a predetermined "loop" of hatred towards them.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>33440435
lol, what a dumb.
>>
File: m85AnEzz.png (366 KB, 455x397)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>33450533
>muuh dick, lol imao whata dumb muuuh
>>
bump
>>
>>33440435
I’ve died like 4 times and it takes ridiculous engineering and wisdom to have a good afterlife. Yes, it’s about your imaginary characters.
>>
>>33451086
>’ve died like 4 times and it takes ridiculous engineering and wisdom to have a good afterlife. Yes, it’s about your imaginary characters.
Can you write a little bit about your NDE, please?
>>
>>33451106
Your imaginary characters become physically real. Using your authority on them without threatening them with hell is extremely important. The devil even implied to me salvation is impossible without pride.
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.