[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (5).jpg (69 KB, 554x554)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Astrology Lesson #1
https://youtu.be/sCnVUo4cDYM
Astrology Lesson #2 - Houses
https://youtu.be/jdpR5LEyfzI
Astrology Basics Lesson 1 - What is Astrology?
https://youtu.be/jv9AEOY6RjE
Astrology Basics Lesson 2 - The Zodiac Signs
https://youtu.be/gg7vnX2qCmQ
How To Read Your Birth Chart (Basics)
https://youtu.be/zSSbX5cmRqc
Mental Chemistry in Astrology (Simplified)
https://youtu.be/s62yycSEhhY
Make your chart
https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=2&btyp=w2gw&usechpref=1&
>>
File: Natal Chart.png (39 KB, 670x471)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
I'll be around for a little bit to read a small part of your charts, but do give me a little context as to what you're looking for. If I get a vague question, you're going to get a vague answer.

If when in doubt, I'll say something about you that pertains to your person.

Pic related is my own chart if anyone wants to give me a read. My question is open-ended, in that I'm wondering what part of my chart you find most striking and what it could mean. I'll be doing much the same for your charts.
>>
>>33434929
Will I achieve artistic success and recognition? At what stage in life?
>>
>>33434929
As to something that strikes me about your chart: you have Jupiter in Cancer trine with your sun in Pisces. I would imagine you're uncomfortable in groups but very protective and generous to select close friends.
>>
>>33434946

It's amazing to me how much of your chart points to Mercury, but I think you've got some hurdles to overcome to get that kind of achievement. Your sense of achievement is dependent on other people (Venus in the 7th House, who is your 10th house's ruler), and the path you'll need to take to become a great artist will be fraught with disruption (Mercury in your 9th house, and Mercury is more dispersive than focused), not to mention your North Node being very close to Mercury. Though Mercury is retrograde, the lunar nodes are retrograde too, and they move towards the preceding sign. I'm taking this as a sign to embrace those interruptions as moments in which to learn more and hone your craft on an extra-curricular level, and make it part of your art.

If you do make it big and become successful, I suspect it will be towards the end of your life, or middle age at the earliest.

Another challenge I see in you is to not only learn to face criticism no matter how harsh, but to figure out what criticism you need to take. Just as how there are only a few good pieces of art, so too will there only be a few pieces of good criticism. The best criticism ought to scare you real good, but in the end you realize it's more about the art and not you. Others are condescending and enjoy putting others down. There is a time to set aside your pride and listen, and other times where you keep your guard up and let them move on. Your make-it or break-it point I think will be dependent on keeping those notions in check.

I too need to be very careful with you as the astrologer. That Venus/Mars conjunction doesn't look like it enjoys playing together (Mars is in Fall in Cancer), and being in the 7th house means that it is the house of other people. This includes me.
>>
>>33434824
Is this a place to ask questions about Astrology?
I'm looking for a very ancient system of 16 constellations. Anyone ever heard of such a thing?
>>
>>33435050
Thanks. I'm not sure what you mean by the last comment. Do you mean that my own astrological takes would be dangerous, or my response to yours?
>>
>>33434975

I've had a lot of trouble with large groups that already know one another, and have had much more luck with smaller groups it's true. But I wonder how many others can say the very same thing that don't have that trine aspect that I have.
>>
>>33435088

It is true that a lot of constellations got broken up over the years and made the subsequent constellations much smaller by comparison. I think that the polar constellations maintained the most integrity over those long aeons due to them never touching Earth, but I could be wrong.

I'm not sure of which one you're thinking, but maybe the Babylonians have that number of constellations?

>>33435126

The last take was my response to you. Since your Venus/Mars conjunction happened in your 7th house, and because your 7th house is the house of the other person that isn't the native, that would make me, the astrologer, part of your 7th house in your chart.

What I said was a warning for me by me to be careful with your chart. Mars especially loves to cause accidents.
>>
>>33435230
I've seen others, that one with ophioucous as the 13th and another Astrological System with 14 signs Ophioucous and Cetus are the two extra if my recalling is correct.
I wish I at least remember a specific detail about this one but it's been a long time and the only thing that stuck with me is that it has 16 zodiac signs.
Will check out the Babylonians, thanks.
>>
>>33435088
>Is this a place to ask questions about Astrology?
Yes, also.
>I'm looking for a very ancient system of 16 constellations. Anyone ever heard of such a thing?
I unfortunately haven't. Seems nice.
>>
>>33435230
>>33435263
>Star catalogues after Three Stars Each include the MUL.APIN list named after the first Babylonian constellation MULAPIN, "the Plough", which is the current Triangulum constellation plus Gamma Andromedae. It lists, among others, 17 or 18 constellations in the zodiac.
Very interesting. Not the one I look for, but I will take a deeper look at this one, thank you so much.
>>
>>33435263

The dimensions of each constellation have also varied immensely between one astrologer to the next. It wasn't until the International Astronomical Union that the range of each constellation became fixed. Amongst their rulings, Ophiuchus came in in between the constellation of Scorpio, which barely sat at the ecliptic. The reason Scorpio was there was due to it being a part of a much older and larger constellation that once took up 60 degrees, before Libra split from it (The names of the two bright stars of Libra called Zuben Elgenubi and Zuben Eschemali refer to claws, as in a scorpion's claws).

The number 12 was chosen because it was an easy number to work with in circular and spherical trigonometry.

But yes, the nature of the constellations and how we came to see others in place of others is all part of astrological history, and is subsequently quite the fascinating topic.
>>
>>33435322

To add, the number 12 also aligns well with the changing of the seasons. It was Ptolemy who concluded that it wasn't so much the positions of the stars as much as the seasons on Earth that had a bearing on Earthly affairs. With 12, you can divide them into 4 and 3. 4 for the number of seasons, and 3 for the start, middle, and end of each season.

It was Ptolemy's designation that ultimately divided the Western and Vedic traditions for good.
>>
>>33434824
is this like a homestuck fancomic or something? im confused
>>
what does this say about me?
>>
>>33435337
>Ptolemy
https://thesevenworlds.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/48-and-88-constellations/
fascinating indeed.
>>
File: wheeloff.png (67 KB, 1200x1600)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
so why is my chart so bad???

i've gotten so many bad things in placements from this. i just wanna be cool... :v
>>
File: 2459906454620.gif (14 KB, 500x600)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
My life is in shambles and I need a fresh start. Where do I go from here?
>>
>>33435796

I'm looking at your north node in your 8th house, and how many of your planets are bundles around where your 2nd house is, along with the south node. The south node represents the spot that is comfortable to the native, but where the native won't see any growth. Here in the 2nd house which is the house of of your possessions and finance, the lesson here is to push yourself to making your own money via a business, or to leave behind an inheritance for those who would come after you.

You do have a lot keeping you there in the 2nd house. Looking especially at that Venus in Pisces, which is the sign of its exaltation.

Do you have enough money to sit on for a while anon? Do you really enjoy your commodities such that you'll avoid the rest of life to keep engaging with them?
>>
File: natalchart.jpg (468 KB, 741x1023)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
Should I pay attention to outer planets? If so, then what is my 12th house about? I see a lot aspects coming from there.
>>
>>33435841

Do you have any friends or acquaintances you can hang out with? Go and engage with them and try new things with them.

You can also try the inverse of joining a club or other group to learn a new skill or engage in a hobby and try to make friends while you do it. Do make sure that said skill or hobby is something you have at least a passing interest in. Perhaps one of your friends there can connect you to a new start somewhere else? You'll have to go out and try it though.

Something tells me you'd have a better time engaging with a skill or discipline for the long haul rather than for only the short term. So I would consider a subject you think you can take seriously for an elongated period of time.
>>
>>33435879

In my opinion, the outer planets aren't to be considered because they don't shine any light in view of the naked eye on Earth. Thus, they have no care for the affairs of Earth.

Your 12th house however is ruled by Saturn, the house of his joy, and Saturn is found in the 1st house in Aquarius. As Saturn is the first of the planets, so too is Saturn the co-ruler of the 1st House, and with Saturn ruling Aquarius too, Saturn is very comfortable in your chart.

I still wonder if you have a blemish on the middle of your face, or a similar mark or oddity on your ankle(s) or calves? Despite any marking (if any), I would think you have a robust body or a good constitution. Saturn does make one good at taking hits coming from him so long as one is diligent in taking the blows.

The 12th house though is regarded as being the most unfortunate house, and is the house of your secret enemies, isolation, hospitals, prisons, lost mail, shipwrecks, and interestingly enough also your large animals such as cows, horses, camels, or elephants. If someone is plotting to hurt or kill you, they would be the 12th house, and normally Saturn delights in being in the 12th house for that would mean he can engage in more mischief.

But with it all in your 1st house with so much dignity, I think that life will turn out more in your favor than in theirs.

Hopefully, nobody wants to hurt or kill you ever.
>>
>>33435574
Watch the videos for info
>>
>>33435954
I only have acne scars but no markings on ankles or calves. You're saying that my Saturn is pretty comfortable but why does it feel like Im constantly being denied whenever its happiness, fulfillment or love. Does it have to do with Saturn aspects?
>>
File: 20221025_020840_(1).jpg (204 KB, 742x1026)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>33434929
>Birth Date: 3/29/1994
>Birth time: 9:36pm CST /3:36 UTC March 30th.
I can intuitively sense that 2023 will probably be the biggest year of my life with regards to ending one part, and beginning of another I.e. growing up. I've felt a seemingly invisible force push me towards making massive changes in life life without resistance in such a short amount of time, since early September to be exact. Most of these include taking back my life through knowledge, willpower, and discipline previously absent to me, progress faster than any I've made before. What do you see in store for me next year? Also, I find it extremely difficult to stay grounded to the Earth as I'm often susceptible to all manner of escapisms from the realities of life, what advice would you give to help me address this? A side note, I keep seeing my birth numbers, 329 all over the place almost everyday for the past several years, the number 9 also has some sort of significance to me but I'm not sure why. I'm still struggling to understand what I'm doing here, yet I feel I'm responsible for not just the person I am now, but for others that came before, and perhaps those that may come after.
>>
File: vedicfine.png (284 KB, 748x1102)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
What should I do with my life?

I'm at a moment in time where I'm considering re-evaluating what I should do.
>>
>>33436437
what would this be in tropical? 3x cancer taurus piss moon?
>>
>>33436055
it's cuz saturn is in the 1st lol. saturn still behaves in a malefic manner however well-placed he is
>>
>>33436590
*pisces moon lmfao why did I type taurus piss
>>
File: tropical.png (282 KB, 748x1102)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>33436590
>>
File: 20221123_055909.jpg (280 KB, 794x503)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>33434929
Thanks in advance for the reading If you're still doing this, anon. I wish to know what caused mental issues such as extreme anxiety, delusion and gender dysforia in my gf, and how can I help her.
>>
>>33436593
am I just born to suffer with this position?
>>
>>33436599
oh so it moves forward
oof those debilitated benefics and that 12th house sun
what were you originally planning to do?
>>33436687
hold tf on I think I've seen that chart posted many times before
haven't many anons answered u already?
everyone's born with their own saturn/suffering so technically the answer is yes but you also have other problems like the moon mars square and debilitated jupiter. you have good mercury and venus tho just try making better use of them
>>
>>33436732
Yes, my chart is an obsession to me. I have to find a definitive solution to this riddle. It's like the closer I get to an answer the further it goes, the more I try to let it go, the closer it clings.
What about my Venus? I dont consider Mercury being good in a house of idleness.
>>
>>33436732
>what were you originally planning to do?
Become an enlightened master and spread the gospel of liberation.
>>
>>33434824
Am I doomed to suffer with my Chiron placement? Have always struggled with intimate relationships but lately I've been feeling so lonely and hopeless
>>
File: 3253415342532.png (203 KB, 700x1125)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
help me /x/ I'm scared of commitment
>>
what career would suit me? The only thing I can think back to that I always wanted was to be an actor. My teacher would laugh at me when I told her that and said I should just study medicine and not waste my intelligence
years later I barely passed my high school finals without studying tho and am pretty much stuck in life
or was I think it’s getting better, but I still don’t know where to go or what to pursue
>>
File: 2022-11-23 153229.png (378 KB, 780x917)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
what in my chart made me an outcast for most of my life?
also give a general reading
>>
File: astrology chart.png (41 KB, 670x471)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>33434929
I have been in love with a first decan Scorpio woman for a few months now, as coworkers i've been trying to take it slow and build rapport and a slow burn type of love. I believe that we initially had only physical attraction but it seems like she has warmed up to me quite a bit. We went into a hiatus where she distanced herself, although I never had it in me to ask her why, I just took it as a loss of interest and told myself to move on, but never was quite able to. I let go on the sidelines for a bit and gave her space, and rather recently she has come back and warmed up to me again. I,ve been delving into astrology recently and came to understand that this might have been a common Scorpio test and that I might have passed it, but now this love is actually seeming like it could lead to something.
Is there anything that I should look out for? A blindspot in my chart, or something that might need to come to my attention in the coming weeks?
>>
File: IMG_20221123_075507.png (114 KB, 555x561)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
Hi there!

I've been on this thread before and now I've got two questions: what are the traits of my ideal love partner?

What can the north node say about my life purpose ?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>33436055

What is happiness to you anon?
>>
Roast me lol
>>33432213
>>
>>33437744
I do not know what happiness is to me but I would be atleast content if I'd know what Im doing in this life without doubts eating it. I've always wanted to be a genius and to either go with a bang or completely devout my life into perfecting one thing. That didnt happen.
>>
>>33436129

I must confess that your question is a rather large one, but I made a chart to the date of the timestamp on your post, and it does look like you're set up for needing to get cracking down on a long-term direction, such as maybe going back to school, or getting serious about a skill (I'm seeing Caput Draconis in the 9th House in the chart I drew of your query); but it looks like you have a lot on the other side that is holding you back from that. The Moon is in her joy in that chart (3rd house), and is under the rays of the Sun who too is in that same house and is in Scorpio (The sign of her Fall), though she is still in her decan.

I think that next year will be rife with distractions for you, and they will feel comfortable to you. You'll need to do some planning and really consider a subject or a deed you have to do for the long term. Write down on a piece of paper a number of things that interest you, and then write down under those things what is preventing you from getting there. Ask yourself if those things that are preventing you are external things, or internal things.

Then again, the travel might be good too if it leads you to that greater direction. I think you'll do well with the people you meet along the way (Sun in Jupiter's terms and Decan in the 3rd house forming a Trine with 7th house Jupiter). My question is if you do travel, do something that challenges you in the long term. People love talking about taking long hikes from one point to the next. If you're a Burgerstani, maybe hike the Appalachian Trail, or the Pacific Crest Trail. Do a lot of research before hiking them, and be sensible about what you pack. Emergency-outs are a necessity to pack with you.

Those kinds of trips have a lot of monotony, but at the end, you get an achievement that you can own for yourself, and might just be a good thing to look back on to propel you towards more achievements.
>>
>>33436599

If I were more versed in the Vedic tradition, I'd have worked with the Sidereal chart, but for your question, I would think establishing a good place to start a family, and building up your estate towards that end would be a great place to start (Caput Draconis in your 4th House), and with Jupiter as the ruler of the 4th house, I can also see Jupiter in your 12th House, the house of isolation, hospitals, prisons, hermitages, lost mail, ship wrecks, and also large animals.

I'm curious how you feel about working the land? For you though I would recommend making sure that your community is a good one to be around, but you're probably going to be alone as you build it up. If you have a good community though, I'm sure you can find a good partner through your work on the land and through them.
>>
>>33436658

I'm still here and I hope you are too. Is this your chart or your girlfriend's? Asking because I want to make sure that it is your chart despite it having to do with your girlfriend. It has to be your chart, because you are the one asking the question.

When did those mental issues begin in your girlfriend? Also do keep in mind that I am not a licensed psychologist nor a licensed therapist. I am merely a freelancing Astrologer who is still learning Astrology and is doing so through practice.
>>
File: 20221109_131725.jpg (215 KB, 666x437)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>33437957
Nah, it is her's, here's my chart.
>When did those mental issues begin in your girlfriend?
When she was a preteen, she told me about it two months ago, two months in the relationship.
>>
>>33437930
>>33437136

could you look at my chart as well please? I'm struggling to balance my ambition in life with a search for love
>>
>>33437081

Everybody is doomed to suffer in one way or another. The position of your planets is the cause of your suffering in the same way that the mirror is the cause of your gray hairs or your balding.

That being said your chart fascinates me. I don't work with Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, or Chiron because those points don't show their lights to the view of Earth (thus are invisible to the naked eye), meaning they don't care for the affairs on Earth. Uranus is a potential exception because when Uranus is visible with the naked eye, it is very dim.

This means that the only aspect I see here is the Saturn-Sun Square. Conjunctions are all over, but they aren't technically aspects as they don't behold one another; instead they mix their lights together.

Saturn is very dignified where he is being in Aquarius, however he is in the 11th house, the House of Good Spirit, the house of Friends, Acquaintences, and Fellows. Still, Saturn is a malefic and delights in mischief no matter how dignified. Your friends and acquaintances are a hard bunch or maybe they're all aloof, or maybe you have a hard time making said friends.

But if you ask me, I think you would make for a great manager, but you will need a lot of strength of character to pull this off. If you believe that your Chiron placement is going to prevent you from finding love, that tells me that your strength of character/spirit isn't strong enough to pull it off. Life is full of hardships, and some don't have things that others take for granted; but you're not them and they are not you. Comparing your life to others will only make you miserable. The only person that matters in your life at the end of it all is the man looking back at you in the mirror.

You've probably heard that pep talk before, but something tells me you need it more than others at this time. But I could be wrong.
>>
>>33437136

The 7th House is the house of the other person, but also your partner be it in love, arrangement, or both. The Moon is there, and looks mighty dignified being in Cancer as well as in the house of its co-rulership (For the Moon is the 7th of the Planets).

But your Moon is also rather isolated to the other planets as it forms no aspects with any others. The Moon itself is also a wanderer, wanting to go from one place to the next and is never in one place for long.

My question is, if you do commit or get hitched, what are you afraid of losing? If your partner is supportive, wouldn't they do all in their power to keep you smiling?
>>
>>33438129
>My question is, if you do commit or get hitched, what are you afraid of losing?
I guess my independence. It's very valuable to me.
>If your partner is supportive, wouldn't they do all in their power to keep you smiling?
good question, but my previous partners haven't been supportive like this to be honest
>>
>>33437377

The biggest mistake one can make in life is not listening to their heart anon. If being an actor makes you happy, that's what you should pursue.

If we're asking about careers and achievements, it points to your friends, fellows, and acquaintances. The career you should pursue is one where you can meet a lot of people. With a chart as scattered as yours, you can benefit from dabbling in a lot of things, and I think that acting would be a fantastic way to apply all of the little things you've learned from all over.

Do keep in mind that acting doesn't pay the bills unless they make it big. You should consider having another line of work to help you with the bills. Preferably one that gives you the time to see new avenues of life.

Have you ever considered getting into tourism? Do you live near a tourist hotspot or in one? Most of the time, visitors to places love to hear the people in their foreign country talk about their own. It's also incredible the kinds of people you meet even for a brief time; and see how they take in the sights.

If you want to be a tour guide though, that profession does have a learning curve.

Just a thought, but I think occupations like that where things are constantly happening here and there will see you well. Something to keep the mind stimulated and at work so that you not dull.
>>
File: Img.png (378 KB, 867x899)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
anything of note in this charterino?
>>
J U S T
>>
>>33437471

A long general read is something that I don't do for free, but I can try and answer your question.

The life you live is highly circumstantial, but still we have to go through those circumstances.

I find myself looking to your Moon in your 11th house which is the House of Good Spirit and is where your friends, acquaintances, and fellows are. The Moon does form some harder aspects with Saturn, Venus, and Mercury (Squares). Venus is the ruler of your 11th house, and that Square aspect shows difficulties despite the points of light beholding one-another.

The Moon's nature is also rather flighty, not staying in one place for long. Is it less that you're an outcast and more that you have a hard time committing to your friends in favor of your own wanderings and muses?
>>
>>33437489

It sounds like a woman test to me. Women test you all the time, and the only way to pass those tests is to do your thing and not give a shit what she thinks. So long as she can associate you with a good time, she'll warm up to you.

If you're feeling up for it, ask if she wants to grab a drink with you after work or something. If she wants to do it, she'll do it. Otherwise, she'll say she doesn't want to do it or give an excuse as to why not. If she doesn't want to do it, don't press the issue and move on. Either way, you'll have your answer.
>>
>>33437622

The traits of your ideal love parter are in being supportive of what makes you happy in life.

As for your north node, it lies in your 5th house; the House of Good Fortune, and rules festivals, matters of the heart, children, merriment, and hobbies. The purpose of your life here is to have a happy heart and children who look up to you.

My question is, how can you be the man that your children would want to look up to? What kind of man do you want to be to your children?
>>
File: rc cola.png (122 KB, 700x700)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>33434824
Venus closely conjunct South Node for both. Chances of this? Meaning?
Opposing Sun signs, with Mercuries in opposition and Moons in opposition.
And over-all the clustering is interesting. Lots to take apart here. pony for your thoughts
>>
>>33437755

What's your birth time? I can't say anything concrete about you if I don't know where your planets are oriented and located in your chart.
>>
>>33437770

Maybe it didn't happen in the time-span you expected it to happen in. You're still alive now, which means you can still do something.

How about hashing out what you learned from your previous attempts onto a piece of paper, and list what halted your progress, and how to address what halted it before?
>>
>>33438061
Thank you. I'm >>33437081 and really appreciate your advice. Maybe I'm focusing too much on relationships while I really need to work on myself, self image, my strengths, etc. I don't think I'd do good at managing people but I do need to work on managing my time and my life in general.
>>
>>33438429
A lot of quintessential human experiences did not happen when they were supposed to happen. The only thing I've learned is not to have any expectations and expect the worst possible outcome. It cant get worse than that.
>>
>>33437996

A partner in love is still a partner so she is your 7th house. As an aside, I as the astrologer am also your 7th house. I see Saturn there, meaning I need to be careful with what I give to you as my answer.

Saturn delights in mischief wherever it may be, and Saturn in the 7th house would do that to those other people in your life, be it your girlfriend, or to me the astrologer reading this to you right now.

Saturn is forming a trine with Mars in your 3rd house. Mars is actually in a good spot here as Mars is the co-ruler of the 3rd house. Plus being in Aquarius means he's in the sign that Saturn rules, and with Saturn being in Mars' terms, the two have an ease of exchange.

Despite that, both Saturn and Mars are malefics and delight in mischief wherever they may be. Saturn loves unraveling plans and bringing ruin, while Mars loves a more direct approach such as accidents, illnesses, and injuries.

The ruler of your 7th House is Mercury and looks to be doing great in conjunction with your heavily dignified Venus in the 5th House, the house she co-rules and is her joy. The 5th house is matters of the heart, festivities, children, hobbies, and merriment; which tells me that you're easy to have a good time with, but the people you meet do come with some level of compromising factors (7th House Saturn).

Aside from the Astrology, I need to ask you if she sees her gender dysphoria as a problem; and what she sees that boys can do that girls cannot. If you ask me, the first step to every problem in existence is to read and understand it. I think your girlfriend told you this so that you might just have the means to understand, and I think that's all she asks out of you. But you also need to be able to stand up for yourself too if she ever tries to cross a threshold you can't live with.

This sort of thing has no direct solution. Be there for her if you love her, and be patient. Only time will tell.
>>
>>33437930
I enjoy nature and have a keen eye for it, but I'm also fairly removed from nature living in a city and all, and having little experience with farm work.

also single xD

the only thing I've been good at is writing inspirational posts on insta and meditating 10,000+ hours
>>
>>33438147

Your independence as in, your freedom to choose what to do and where to go at any time? Yeah, relationships will give you commitments it's true; but I think based on what little I know, I think your current struggle is for a place you can settle down in and call home, and hopefully too with somebody you can settle with. When you have everything you can possibly want in world around you, you won't have a want to leave. Despite this, maybe make your love of your independence part of what makes your partnership with your lady? If you find one to have children with, take them out to your favorite places. That's the best part about courtship and family time, is your ability to share and exchange what you love with others; which means you having to partake in what they love too, or if you can't enjoy it, to healthily express that you don't but that you'll still love your family and support it.

Sounds sappy as hell, but it's true. Maybe I'm just an idealist (and why I'm still single, so do take all that I said with a serious grain of salt), but if you aren't enjoying being around a person and that person isn't doing their part to help you be happy even while you do the same for them, then I think that is a good cue for a break-up. A relationship ought to enhance your life, not tie it down.

I don't mind hearing your perspective on what I said to you, whether it's in agreement or not. But I wonder if that mindset here is an inhibitor to your goals, or maybe my own mindset is its own inhibitor too...
>>
>>33438234

I am curious about your siblings and your father. Have they drifted apart, not talking to one another anymore?
>>
>>33438852
hmm, no, i have a sister that lives in another country but she visits often, my father is a "difficult" person tough
see anything of worth about me? how does my life looks like? so far i'm not too happy about it
>>
>>33438277

You'll benefit a good deal from taking part in a lot of different lifestyles I think, but I think you'd benefit a good deal from traveling a great deal further from your own home and outside your comfort zone to really challenge yourself. Maybe get yourself into a foreign country where you barely know the language, and try to make a living there? You can't be aimless in case it falls through. Do you have a greater purpose behind your challenges, or should you just simply live for them? That choice is up to you.
>>
>>33438403

Are the two of you getting along and enjoying your time together?
>>
>>33438351
We both work in a restaurant that provides free drinks after work, and on multiple occasions we've gotten to drink a bit together, it's kind of funny because I think we're both a bit on the sidelines about taking it further outside of work so we've been having these 'at work' dates so theres no pressure. Think it's time for it, thanks for the answer.
>>
>>33438496

That's a great place to start and an excellent idea. If you ask me, I would start by writing out what you do each day and what your routine is. From there, make it a habit to do something at a particular time of the day. It might be cleaning up a part of your place, going out for a walk, or even going to the gym. The gym is a great place to start as you will see good steady progress over time and it's a great feeling to look better and better. For this, go to /fit/ and read the sticky, but you're likely better off not reading everybody's posts. Pic related is my novice weight training program and it worked great for me before I moved on to Texas Method. But doing it or not is your choice. I'm just saying it because it worked for me.

Who knows, maybe when you learn to manage your time and life, maybe you'll feel differently when it comes to managing people. Maybe you need to be a shining example of your expectations of others beforehand? Until you reach that point, it's all speculation, right?
>>
>>33438512

That answer is rather vague to be honest. Are the things you're going through now not things you want to open up to me about? I won't force you to do it, but if it isn't something you can open up to others about, or scares you to even attempt, then there is something there that is important to your life as a whole.
>>
>>33439057
I can talk freely about anything. Do you have a particular question? I guess I didnt understand the previous attempts part.
>>
>>33438751

There are groups that offer courses in farmwork activities such as gardening, raising chickens, dealing with cows, etc that you might be able to go to.

Also if you can be a regular at a farmer's market and get to know the farmers, pop the question to them about learning how to take care of the place. Maybe if they trust you enough, you can farmsit for them while they go out and travel!

All I'm saying is, you can learn this.
>>
>>33439077
But why bro?
Cuz I got a grand trine in Earth signs?
>>
File: Astro Dentist chart.png (127 KB, 674x473)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>33434929
Hello Nomos, can I get either a career or love reading? I'm interested what my chart has to say on both matters but I understand if both answers is time consuming. Oh and is my chart favorable?
>>
>>33438903

The ruler of your chart is the Moon in your 8th house. I asked about your siblings because I saw Mercury and the Sun in the 2nd house, but Mercury was drifting away from the Sun (Retrograde) and the Sun was going directly forward (The Sun is never Retrograde). Although in your chart, your father would be Venus (The ruler of your 4th house), and though the Sun has a kingly/fatherly quality to it, I wasn't sure how far I could take it.

Mercury though would be your sister (The ruler of your 3rd house), and Venus is there in your 3rd House; and maybe that's part of her and him getting along?

The 8th house is considered an unfortunate house along with the 2nd, 6th, and 12th houses due to their lack of beholding your 1st house (The house that represents the native; you). The 8th house is the house of legacies, death, business, other's goods, secrets, murder, and taxes.

I see that your Moon and Saturn are conjunct, and while Saturn is very dignified being not only in Aquarius (The sign it rules), but also being the co-ruler of the 8th house. Your Moon however isn't so dignified.

It makes me wonder about your inheritance, or your hardships in business. Are you going to get much of an inheritance?
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (69 KB, 505x490)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>33439216
i'm eastern europoor, not an amerishart or western eurobean, i don't really care about inheritances, if i get something it'll probably be the house but it's just a home, a roof over your head, i don't view it as an "investment"
>The ruler of your chart is the Moon in your 8th house
>The 8th house is considered an unfortunate house
ah well, maybe that's why my life is so shit, the others i haven't understood at all because i'm clueless in chart matters
>>
nomos can you do me? im a bit lost in life. been drawing again which is fun
>>
>>33438995

Good luck anon with whatever comes of it, be it with or without her.

>>33439075

Then I should ask more specific questions. What quintessential human experiences did you miss out on that's gotten you down?

>>33439112

I don't count Neptune and Uranus, but that's not the reason. I see a lot of activity in the 11th and 12th houses; the houses of friendship and isolation. This is especially with both your benefics in the 12th house, the House of Bad Spirit, and the 11th House having a lot of strong points (Sun in Leo) and a non-combust/under-the-rays Mercury that rules the native.

But most of all it's your North Node in the 4th house very close to the Immum Coeli. It points to building a place you can call home.
>>
File: Only-Astrology-768x760.jpg (103 KB, 768x760)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
How did you guys learn to interpret charts? Is just this book enough or would I need more to learn?
>>
>>33439277
Having friends and romance. Its like my mask gets the job done but theres nothing beneath it. Atleast not in a way that it would interesting to others. Perhaps my Saturns position explains it the best - a curse.
>>
>>33434824
Any thoughts or interpretations on our synastry charts? Our report says
>The two of you idealize one another and your relationship. There is a fairy tale quality, a feeling of magic and enchantment, of uniting with your soul mate, that permeates your bond. A delicate and subtle rapport exists between you, which cannot be described in concrete terms except to refer to it as a soul connection. It's an intuitive knowing of one another, and a sense of blending together spiritually.

But we just avoid each other when we’re around, we’ll he makes me nervous and can sense that so I think he feels bad and try’s to leave me alone. he is nice to me for the most part though…personally I felt the connection early and fast but it’s been about a year and things about still stagnant between us. He doesn’t reach out or anything.
>>
>>33439115

A full blown reading will cost money, but I can say a little something for you.

The ruler of your 10th House is Saturn, found in the 9th House; the House of God. It is a house that rules long journeys, religion, as well as education. I think you'd do well to find your achievements in the realm of the 9th house. It tells me that you'll do well as an academic or as a clergyman or even a teacher.

Your Moon isn't terribly dignified here, as the Moon wants to wander, but a long journey or a life-path does bind the bounds of the wanders a good deal. Plus the Moon is in its deteriment in Capricorn, although Saturn is drifting away from the Moon (In Retrograde motion) but is Capricorn's ruler giving it a lot of dignity. The Moon and Saturn aren't good friends by and large, so I think this drifting apart is more of a good thing than not.

I get the feeling like whenever you try to commit yourself to a designated path, your frustrations get to you a good deal and the need to take a break from it and branch out becomes real.

A given path should accommodate you, and some boundries within the path are strict in how you should conduct yourself within it, but I think the kinds of commitments you're looking for are those where you have a designated goal in mind, and then you discover how to get there.

Is there any long-term goal you have in your life anon? I still think you'd do great as an academic, but I think being tied down to a specific specialization for a specific industry might not do your character justice. Education is about opening doors, not tying you down.

Tell me what you think Anon. If I didn't nail it, you tell me. This is just my first impression I got from seeing this.
>>
>>33439385
more…
>>
>>33438677
What could this relationship between Mars and saturn mean for me?
>Aside from the Astrology, I need to ask you if she sees her gender dysphoria as a problem; and what she sees that boys can do that girls cannot
I'm affraid it's not rational.
>the first step to every problem in existence is to read and understand it. I think your girlfriend told you this so that you might just have the means to understand, and I think that's all she asks out of you. But you also need to be able to stand up for yourself too if she ever tries to cross a threshold you can't live with
Thanks for your consel, kind anon, thank you.
>This sort of thing has no direct solution. Be there for her if you love her, and be patient. Only time will tell
I see...
>>
>>33438403
>>33438958
hahahaha

We saved each other doing activism, fell in love mostly-unconsciously over several months. Sexual chemistry is unfathomable, we're together almost daily, then we fight and separate. We're currently not speaking after an email fight a month ago, and I've used the time to learn about astrology. It's like we teleport between heaven and hell and now look at this synastry. I'm flibbergibbered. Lots of synchronicities elsewise too.
>>
>>33439264

The Pythagoreans were the ones who go on about points of light beholding one-another. If it doesn't behold the native, then it goes on without the native's consideration.

Also, a roof over your head is not a bad thing. It's not an "investment", but as a Burgershart, I personally feel that it's cancerous to see land as an investment opportunity. It's something you go in and take care of and be a custodian of.

Either way, I still think you should try and get into running a business. I wouldn't jump into it off the bat, especially if you feel like your life is complete shit. If you can, write down all of the things on a piece of paper that interest you and that you enjoy. Is there a way to turn any of that into a business opportunity? Maybe it will involve working for an employer that is part of an interest or two that you have, but it'll be good experience for you in the long run. Maybe it is something you can do right off the bat as your own boss. That's up to you to decide though.

And if you're zoned in about how your life is shit, and looking for reasons and factors that makes it shit in your mind, then you'll never see any other options to better your life.
>>
>>33439457
(fights and separations occurred about 4 times since spring. this one is the most severe and longest)
>>
>>33439464
thanks for the kind words, but if i were to write down the things i enjoy, there would be only one: sleeping
>>
>>33439273

Jupiter is in the 7th house but right on the setting angle still. Jupiter is your ruler, but Jupiter is in his detriment in Gemini, but borders your Caput Draconis in your 6th House that's also still in Gemini (Caput Draconis is Exalted in Gemini), while I also see a Moon/Venus Conjunction in Gemini in your 7th House too. The Moon is the co-ruler of the 7th House giving it a little more dignity, plus with both the Moon and Venus being Cold and Moist, the two do play very well together. In short, other people in your life I think are going to be as a whole very good influences or maybe you wind up being a good influence on them by and large!

Caput Draconis in your 6th House though, the 6th House is the House of Bad Fortune, and encompasses the daily grind, labor, illnesses, but also small animals like cats, dogs, chickens, etc. I think to see yourself grow best, you need to keep yourself busy with your labors; even if it is to enjoy those times where you aren't laboring. Such labors put a lot of value into your free time.

But if you ask me, your Saturn is the most interesting. He's in your 5th House; the House of Good Fortune which rules merriment, festivals, children, hobbies, and matters of the heart. Saturn in your chart isn't forming any angles (I don't count Pluto). Furthermore your Saturn is in Taurus and isn't in his terms or decans. Your Saturn is peregrine; foreign, and will act on its own accord without dignities.

Something tells me that it's been hard to hold down a hobby, and those times of festivities and merriment haven't really lead to what anyone would conventionally call a good time. I'm curious about your take on what I said here.
>>
>>33439385
you two make good friends but not lovers
>>
>>33439611
What about us?
>>
>>33439358

For me it's a lot of trial and error, and reading and rereading a whole lot. The stuff I do here for free is my using your charts as my guinea pigs to better myself.

>>33439363

If I may pry, it's like a fear that once that mask is removed people will see that you're a faker all along and will laugh at you for it, no?

Do you have a friend right now that you can open up to, like sit down at a bar with, have a drink with, and just talk about life? Most people only care that they're being listened to, and if you can do that, they'll respect you. If you have anything on your heart about that, just don't lay it on them all at once; but try to ease them into it, like say, "Hey man. I'm happy to hear you out on your wife, but just know that if you need advice, take mine with a grain of salt because I never had those experiences before."

If they're the sort who would sneer at you for it, then fuck them. You found out that they aren't worth keeping around as friends, and they lost someone who would be their friend. That's the irony of it all. You get hurt by finding out someone isn't a friend, and they aren't after turning away someone who would be one.

But this is your fight. If it makes you feel better, I've still got my v-card, and I only ever had a relationship last for a month, and I'm over 30 years old. Honestly, I feel sorry for the guys who base their entire self worth on how much pussy they get. When the hormones hit men at puberty, it does the craziest shit to all of us, so that suddenly "protection" no longer means wearing your helmet.

The men I respect most who can pick and choose what they want in life, but realize what they do have and don't yearn for more of it.

But that's just me. All I'm trying to say is, if your mask is too heavy, it's ok to take it off to others you trust. Know that when men insult you, they don't really mean it. When women compliment you, they don't really mean it.

I hope this is at least giving you food for thought.
>>
>>33436754
ah. virgo mindfuckery. you need to see a pisces
I retract my statement regarding venus. it's more unimportant than I initially thought it was
>>33436780
lol ok. my impression of your chart is a dumbass who wants to fix things. make of that what you will
>>33439638
not good 2bh. taurus leo square, gemini pisces square, best aspect being a sextile, no mars-venus aspect, etc etc
>>
>>33439695
why would I need to see Pisces?
>>
>>33439611
his Venus is in Aquarius…I thought they love friendship based relationships…
>>
>>33439695
>not good
How are we in love then?
>>
>>33439563
its more that i flit from hobby to hobby, or at least things i like to do. i find it harder to have fun than other people i would say. i do like sticking to the things i like to do, being athletics and spirituality in a general sense
>>
nomos, i have gotten a great friend of mines horoscope, can i know more about what it means?
>>
>>33439449

That's the thing with emotions, they're not rational. Women as a whole think in terms of them, so as to make you feel like they feel.

I wish you all of the best here. No matter what, you cannot save people from themselves, and you cannot make choices for them. I do wonder if she just prefers to dress more like a boy and do activities she sees as "boyish". If so, then she's a tomboy, but keep that designation to yourself unless she asks.

But again, if she crosses a threshold that would be a deal breaker to you, make the threshold clear, and if she crosses knowing full well what you told her, make good on it and walk away; no matter how hard it hurts you. It gets better, but if that hypothetical scenario happens, she chose to cross a threshold over how you feel about it. That crossing the threshold is in that instance more valuable to her than you.

All's fair in love and war, eh?
>>
>>33439457
>>33439465

Sounds like the whole relationship was founded on a dopamine rush, which I think set the scene. It started hot, and needs a lot of fuel to keep burning. If you ask me, I would try to end it as amicably as possible. When dealing with emotions though, anything could happen though. Good luck anon!

>>33439485

So write that down, and then come back to it when you can think of more things, no matter how stupid. Maybe it's going to the zoo, or having a drink, or spanking your purple helmeted yogurt slinger to anime. Maybe cross out the silly ones later, but you have to want to make a change for a change to occur.
>>
>>33439689
>t's like a fear that once that mask is removed people will see that you're a faker all along and will laugh at you for it, no?
Yes, like being able to put this cool and humorous act but being "found" out for just faking it. A phrase like you're a nothing or why are you faking would throw me into deep confusion and frustration like an animal who's cornered but knows that there's no escape. All I have are words.
Sadly, no. I do not have such friends, they are not able to pass the ease "test". Sometimes I do not want to take the mask off because I'm afraid to see myself in the mirror hence the overindulging into food, alcohol and other escapism activities. It's like that jungian term - the shadow. I just dont know what to do with my life. Honestly I never did and I naively expected for other people to know whats better for me.
>>
>>33439741

If you derive enjoyment from doing something, you're having fun with it. It's just as you said not something often associated with fun.

I'm not wholly sure how to address your question otherwise, but I figured Caput Draconis might give you an answer you're looking for.

>>33439750

I'm assuming she's a girl that you're into, but ok! Scorpio rising means that Mars is her ruler. and Mars is found in her 8th House in Gemini and is copresent with Venus. I think she'd do well handling other's goods, but I don't think she'll get enough of what she wants out of it. Mars is a malefic and makes one accident prone, but Venus is a benefic and wants to build. It'll be a wild ride.

Nevertheless, she seems to have a variety of interests, especially with regards to travel (Moon's Joy is the 3rd House) even though her Moon isn't dignified. Her Saturn on the other hand is.

She seems to have a more serious disposition, and comes from a home that I think did her right. She seems to also have strong convictions (Sun in the 9th House is the house of his joy). Plus Mercury in her 10th House but in Virgo is very dignified, but Mercury here would show disruptions to her career path. Her way isn't focused on the straight-and-narrow but will take on many other paths along the way.

Seems like a well put-together lady if you ask me.
>>
hi nomos, much appreciate your thread and replies.
(ik it doesn’t matter to hide info, this is just an old screenshot that i did hide it)
like another anon said, i’m a bit lost in life. i know generally my chart points to healing and health care but I don’t know what else I could do. Also just curious of any aspects that stand out to you (if none, that’s cool too)
>>
>>33439385
>>33439402
>>33439725
BUMP
>>
>>33439400
>checked
I think you got me with being frustrated and wondering about. I didn’t get my dream job despite all my heart work and kinda at a loss. Thank you for the advice and for your time. Not sure what I can do on academic side but I’ll be sure to look for any possibilities there.
>>
>>33439824

But at least you know now that it's not true that other people know what's best for you. Also, everyone out there is wearing a mask of their own, and pretending like they have it all; especially on social media. A quote I've seen attributed to Will Smith went like, "Too many people spend money they have not earned, on things they don't need, to impress people they don't like."

How about this. You're overindulging a lot, but if you see it as a problem, maybe that's a good place to start. Hash out exactly what you eat each day and count out the calories. Do the same with alcohol, and hash out how many drinks you have on average in a day/week. Start there, and crunch the numbers. If you're scared to see that number, that's a good thing because it means that something is important that you need to see that can change you for the better if you address it.

Also, falling back into old habits is part of the process. An odd statistic I heard on the grapevine is that the average number of times people try to leave an abusive relationship is seven times. If you lapse once, twice, five times, hell even ten or twenty times; it's not shameful at all. It's only shameful if you give up. Since nobody is going to know what's best for you, you need to decide what's best for you.

All I said were suggestions up to this point. You gotta walk this road if you want to get out. You still have a life ahead of you. Would you rather die having given up, or would you rather die trying to make something better?

So long as you're making a good effort and making progress, I see you as far above most of the people out there who already believe they have it all and don't need to try anymore.
>>
>>33439927

The 6th house also rules small animals as well as daily labor. I suggested this to another anon in this thread (Who I think can do great as a cattle rancher), but maybe you should consider agriculture too? Maybe you could be a vet, or just work at an animal shelter? I think if you do go the route of farmer, I think you'd do great with birds, rabbits (an underappreciated farm animal, and their poop is cold manure that can immediately be applied as fertlizer), as well as goats and/or sheep and pigs. But I still think you'd do great with cows and horses!

It'll take you outdoors, and while you can't really leave the farm, if you love animals and keep your operation smaller, you might just appreciate all the little things that happen on it.
>>
>>33439961

Why can't you get your dream job?
>>
>>33439978
Interestingly enough my obsessive desire to have a meaning before doing action and saying to myself what's the point in doing something when everything dies with you are the two main reasons behind idleness. Honestly, maybe it's just simply a slow self-destruction because there's nothing to balance it out. The same with astrology, I've thought that it could be the balancing act but it only gives more questions and no answers. I envy you.
>>
File: mine.png (339 KB, 933x665)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
I am 30. I have a steady job that is so boring and is not getting me anywhere even though it is safe. I have no qualifications beyond a high school diploma. I'm single. I'm just wandering through life still. Any attempt at taking a creative pursuit seriously seems like a complete waste of time, an exercise in narcissism. Engaging with the material world, with the institutions, is misery. Advancement in my current job would be horrible, I'd rather die than become a mid-management faggot that exists to bother people and sit around on zoom calls. All I want to do is talk/think about history and esoterica. I've read hundreds upon hundreds of books on a breadth of topics, I have a broadly better education than many people with graduate degrees. That's not to brag, because it hasn't done anything for me and really, it can't do anything for me. I'm just a bitter, lonely loser in a small apartment with an old car and I don't know how to change. I don't see a way to fulfillment.
Now that you have read my whinepost mr Nomos, do you think this has to do with Mars conjunct South Node in Gemini, scattering my energies to the winds? What the fuck is wrong with me? Why don't I want anything bad enough to even try? I'm such a neurotic fucking mess and my only use is to remember a bunch of useless shit. I was always the smartest kid in school then I got fat an depressed near the end of high school and still have never recovered.
>>
>>33440030
Hahahaha that’s quite funny, I’ve worked with animals of that nature for a good portion of my life. and owned many. I do love them but so many years of grueling work makes me a bit tired of animal care.
>>
>>33437471
>>33435959
>>
>>33438234
Watch OP's links' videos
>>
>>33440040
I mean I had it for awhile but had to quit because of reasons. I see it as new chapter in my life though I am a bit lost in what goal to aim for. I’m actually thinking of joining the army. I know it’s not academic but I been told before that I’m a good leader and teacher, which might be something the military needs.
>>
>>33440108
are you born on 1992 09 11?
>>
>>33440260
Yep that's my birthday, do you have the same one or something? I'm curious to know how someone else is dealing with the virgo/pisces opposition.
>>
>>33440096

Sometimes you only find the meaning and discover the meaning by doing it. It's going to take some going in blind to see for sure. My question then is what do you have to lose by not trying? Sounds like you've hit rock bottom, which I think is a solid foundation for standing up on. At rock bottom, you have nothing else to lose; so why not try going in on blind faith?

What's the outcome of trying to negate those bad habits or rather replace them with better ones? At best you have a better habit. At worst, you're no worse off than you are.
>>
>>33440340
I have 2 days after, so my moon isnt in opposition. I can relate way too much with your initial post.
>>
>>33440108
How positive are you of the birth time? If you're off by a couple minutes you'd be an Aquarius Rising rather than a Pisces Rising since you're showing at 0 degrees.

Also without looking at anything in your chart I diagnose you with Internet Addiction. I also have this.
>>
>>33440353
What Im going to lose? Time and fools pride. I do realize my ongoing neurosis between desperately clinging onto others for answers and not trusting myself. Its like I have this mindset that doing nothing is better than putting effort, failing and becoming regretful. I wish I could say that I have faith but I do not trust myself in one bit. Putting effort into changing habits has to be on how it all fits into a bigger picture. I dont have a bigger picture hence the simplest doubt kills the effort.
>>
>>33435879
>>33440108
Cool, time twins posted together itt! You guys should compare lives
>theyre both in here complaining about how miserable they are, how they can't do anything
Oh...
>>
>>33440108
Anon I bet you're an Aqua rising because you're so similar to your time twin, do you have a rounded birthday? Having your Virgo stellium in the 8th rather than 7th would disempower all the planets there.
>>
>>33440414
That's actually a chart showing 5 minutes before my birth certificate time, I had the same thought as you and wanted to be sure. I have the pisces rising eyes anyway kek
>Internet Addiction
Ok fine kind of true but that's true of pretty much every person nowadays. What else does a childless single person do on a weekday night except pursue vain little hobbies and (ab)use the internet?
>>33440372
>I can relate way too much with your initial post.
What a weird little synchronicity, obviously we probably have different rising signs but it's funny that we'd have similar situations.
>>
>>33440108

get off of internet, exercise, think good thoughts

the solution is so simple a toddler could enlighten you. the only thing stopping you is your domesticated mind.
>>
>>33440449
Misery loves company.
>>
>>33440449
>>33440509
Man I'm reading through the thread and this nigga really is a less humorous version of myself. Virgo is a cursed sign. simple as.
>>
>>33440608
I have Virgo planets too :(
>>
>>33440662
>>33440608
And they say astrology doesn't show anything real
>>
>>33440108

If it is because of your south node conjunct Mars, then I think you found your answer on your own and didn't need my affirmation of it.

If you ask me, you need a little shakeup in your schedule to keep things fresh. I know you work a mind-numbing job, but what else do you do aside from that?

Do you go to the gym? Do you go to any clubs? Play video games?

Would it be possible to work less hours at work?
>>
>>33439908
>I'm assuming she's a girl that you're into, but ok!
its a dude, we are close friends and have done lots of things together, its not romantic
>>
>>33440134

Shoveling poop is not something anybody misses to be sure, but how about gardening or growing plants for agricultural purposes? Maybe you can grow starter plants to sell like a mini-nursery? Some people just want to grow a plant without having to deal with sprouting them from seeds first.

With that, it might be good to keep some animals around to help with the plant care, especially ducks. Ducks loves slugs.

But yeah, work like that. Not terribly prestigious, but something to keep you busy; or maybe something that works with your hands if you're one of those amazing people that works well with theirs.

>>33440250

The military I think would do you alright, and while I know very little of it, there is a lot of regiment in it, but I can imagine at least for the officers more freedom to pursue certain topics than amongst the rank-and-file.

In that case anon, I wish you all the best with your enlistment and your career in it!
>>
>>33440428

In that case there is nothing else I can say or do, other than hope that you get out of your rut eventually.
>>
>>33440722

I'm actually surprised. Usually it's anons posting a girl that they want to exchange fluids with's chart. In which case, I take back all the pronouns referring to him as "her" and him being a "lady".

Other than that, did I get it about right?
>>
>>33440889
amazingly yes
>>
>>33440722
yeah...
>>
>>33440898

Glad to hear it!
>>
>>33440861
I understand. Thank you for the talk and time given.
>>
>>33440986

It was my pleasure.
>>
>>33440608

tell that to adam sandler or steven pinker
>>
Jesus Christ, people here didn't even watch the basics videos and are asking for interpretations when they could read it by themselves in the sites showed in the videos.
>>
>>33440806
> Shoveling poop is not something anybody misses to be sure
Hahahahahahha shit you got me. Yeah, I’m definitely more inclined towards physically demanding jobs. My mother is the plant one but I am expanding my hobbies into the plants.

I very much appreciate your reading! Question; do you put any importance into things like the Galactic Center/Galactic Anomaly? Or any other non traditional inclusions like asteroids, etc? if this topic is included in any of the guides posted tho pls direct me there
>>
File: chart.png (182 KB, 700x1125)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
nomos still around?
>>
>>33443034
nomeds are u still around?
>>
>>33443034

I'm back! Sorry had to do a little baking, and I'm not confident about how it's going to turn out. The dough is a little too thick to make for a fluffy cake.

For me, I only include points that shines a light that is visible from Earth. I keep to the high-luminosity points, as the points that are dim care not for the affairs on Earth.

Personally I don't utilize Galactic center, but I do use Nebulae and some of the brighter stars in the sky, but that's for a whole separate reading using a whole different method. The fixed stars are a whole other beast from the wandering stars in Natal Charts.

And you're very welcome!
>>
>>33434824
General question: How is my marital life? Will I cheat or be cheated?
Question I am curious of: will I ever come in contact with ghosts and spirits?
On the side note: does everyone have spl purpose in life?
>>
>>33443536

Yessir!

With a quick glance of your chart, I see Mercury rising to herald your birth. Though Mercury is in his detriment in Sagittarius, Mercury is still in the house of his joy (The 1st House). Mercury is all about the tongue, the intellect, and memory and bestows on the native a gift of the gab in one form or another. Despite Mercury's detriment, I think he's still in his Terms.

What I'm saying is, I think you'd make a great orator or public speaker. I can see you speaking for a congregation, or maybe you should consider getting into politics. Representing yourself and others as well as managing other's goods looks to come to ease with you, but I can see you being rather vulnerable to bribes if you aren't spiritually grounded in your convictions. Without a spiritual grounding, you're just a talking head after all.
>>
>>33443929

Many belief systems hold that spirits are in everything. You've already met countless spirits, or are you talking about the spirits of the deceased?

The question about martial status is a 7th house question, and the ruler of your 7th house is Mercury who is also present inside it. Despite this, the 7th House is also the sign opposite of his joy, and bestows the other person with a smooth tongue, good memory, and good knowledge. Plus the nature of Mercury is to disperse from one spot to the next.

But this could also mean that your spouse is going to have a variety of interests, or that the multitude of people in your life will come from a variance of backgrounds that will come and go like bees in a meadow.

I don't know who will cheat first, but I hope you never cheat. My advice to you is to marry someone that you trust to communicate with you, and that you can trust to communicate with. It's not much of a marriage if there is no trust between each other.
>>
>>33444049
I am talking of dead spirits and thank you for the advice related to marriage.
>>
>>33444070

I wouldn't know about talking to dead spirits, but what do you hope to gain out of doing so? Also, I would think it's up to the spirits if they want to talk to you or not, and not up to you. There are legit shamans out there, but you have to find one and talk to them about it.

By the way, shamanism is hard work. It can easily take hours to entreat the right entities to give the right answers. There are bad ones out there that seek to screw with you too. There are huge risks in this endeavor, and such spirits demand things in exchange by and large. Are you sure about getting into this?
>>
File: IMG_20221124_012106.jpg (302 KB, 1080x801)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
if you're still reading, I'd like to know what my marriage/family indicators look like.
>>
>>33444338
>lana del rey detected
>>
>>33442592
People are lazy and want to be spoonfed. Path of least resistance. It's just something you have to accept
>>
>>33444338

The question about your marriage has me checking your 7th house, whose ruler is Venus and is found in your 6th House; the House of Bad Fortune, and is the place of labors, the daily grind, illness, and also in small animals such as cats, dogs, and goats.

Venus is in Taurus too making her quite dignified. Plus in the 7th House I see the Moon in Gemini, and the Moon is the co-ruler of the 7th House, plus with Caput Draconis in the 7th House puts a lot of attention to this house. Caput Draconis is rough in that it marks the area where you will see the most growth as a person, but growth never comes easy.

On the other side is where you would find Cauda Draconis, which is located in the 1st House in Scorpio. Also present in this house is Saturn. With both Cauda Draconis and Saturn in the 1st house, I do wonder if you have a blemish, mark, or scar on your head or face (The 1st house is associated with the head/face)? The only other place I can think of that would have such a mark would be on your genitals (As Scorpio rules the genitals), but I understand if you don't want to talk about that one if any is there.

What's more is that the 4th house is ruled by Saturn, and the 4th house rules the native's family...

If you as me, I think the partners you're looking for are out there and they're of a good quality, and I think that going about your daily routine and your labors is a good way to encounter them. But I think your challenge is to not focus on what potential partners can do for you or offer for you. The challenge is for you to be able to humble yourself and support your potential partner too, and they'll be happy to provide for you their goods too.

You can't be passive either them or your family.
>>
>>33444871
Venus is in the 7th
>>
>>33440108
>Any attempt at taking a creative pursuit seriously seems like a complete waste of time, an exercise in narcissism.
Chiron in Leo
>Engaging with the material world, with the institutions, is misery.
Pisces moon
>All I want to do is talk/think about history and esoterica. I've read hundreds upon hundreds of books on a breadth of topics, I have a broadly better education than many people with graduate degrees.
Mars in Gemini
>it can't do anything for me. I'm just a bitter, lonely loser in a small apartment with an old car and I don't know how to change. I don't see a way to fulfillment.
Saturn in the 12th house, currently activated by your Saturn return. Saturn wants to build towards long term goals. If not satisfied, it punishes with self doubt and depression. Well ok, it brings self doubt most of the time. The only answer to these things are to forge ahead despite it all, to make progress, achieve and accomplish, to prove your worth, to Saturn and yourself. You will need to get over, find strategies against self criticism. The three planets in critical Virgo overwhelm your sensitive Pisces Moon.
Chiron is a similar growth path, a weakness to overcome. Yes narcissism is bad. Creativity, self expression, and self confidence are not.
Your chart has potential for academia, teaching, research, writing.
>>
>>33445215
When does the Saturns Return ends? Once the Saturn stops applying conjunction to natal Saturn or when it passes into Pisces?
>>
>>33445319
I've heard that it ends when it passes out of the sign
>>
>>33445340
>Mar 7, 2023 8:34 AM Saturn enters Pisces
>>
>>33445340
>>33445356
What about if/when it retrogrades back into Aquarius?
>>
>>33445373
Mar 7, 2023 8:34 AM Saturn enters Pisces
May 24, 2025 11:35 PM Saturn enters Aries
Sep 1, 2025 4:06 AM Saturn Rx enters Pisces
Feb 13, 2026 7:11 PM Saturn enters Aries

no aquarius
>>
>>33445373
Back to the suffering. Unless you've fixed your shit already, which is what Saturn wants
>>
File: 23517279.jpg (72 KB, 999x999)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>33445403
>I heard you've been fixing your shit (which is caused by me)
>here's additional misery since you've been doing so good
>No need to thank, bud
>>
>>33445423
>I expect more because I know you can handle it
>It's good for you
>You'll thank me later
>>
>>33445455
This is such a dumb mentality.
>I'm going to throw you misfortune until you finally break.
Whats good in it?
>>
File: graphic.png (18 KB, 450x600)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Hey resident reader,
can you tell me why I'm going through so much pain and hurt right now from this? When will it end?
>>
File: 20221121_225542.jpg (213 KB, 670x424)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Did the mirror lie?
>>
>>33445471
Other planets will overapply their energy too. Like Jupiter is benefic. Mostly. Until it squares and opposes your natal planets and you bet it all on Red or go on a coke fueled bender for a week
>>
File: Saturn_1080x.png (1.14 MB, 1080x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>33445471
I w-w-w-wuvv you Anonny
>>
File: 1640077320871.gif (986 KB, 245x180)
986 KB
986 KB GIF
>>33445571
lol
>>
File: De Sphaera - Saturnus.jpg (338 KB, 736x1105)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>33445571
NTA but idk if Saturn is even remotely capable of love. He's just a bit of a dickhead teaching you stuff in a long, drawn out and usually uncomfortable process. It's the obstacles and hardships in life that we must overcome to grow as a person.
>>
>>33445615
But whats the end goal of Saturn?
>>
File: 1666845847430068.jpg (84 KB, 1024x617)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>33445627
>>
>>33445627
What's the end goal of any other planet? Idk.
>>
>>33444677
lmao wow

>>33444871
Thanks for the read. Tbh sounds like it will be really difficult from the way you put it.
>>
>>33445677
How's your relationship with your mom?
>>
>>33445677
My sister loves your work
>>
anybody see this astrology nigga before? funny funny fr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X947eleQk9k
>>
>>33445744
pretty good overall but she def took out her frustrations on me at times. Better now tho not as good as it could be I guess.
>>
I like astrology. I study it and I believe I have a knack for uncovering some well-hidden insight, falling short however when it comes to mine. I struggle how to interpret the besiegement of the Sun in the context of my own life. For a very long time I have been struggling with complete stagnation at the bottom of the social barrel. Most of the oppurtunities that have been presented to me has amounted to nothing. If that is the case then it is better to build your own fortune but how does one do it in the face of ridiculous limitations? Money is extremely hard more than ever to come by. I can practice the most rigorous discipline and be some ascetic musclemancer Chad yet it will be of little purpose to my ambitions. I can't even make a living out of my good looks because of my goofy overbite and bowlegs. My artistic skills are useless. I have no capital to start up a business. None are willing to lend me a hand. I have no friends in the truest sense, I am a bastard child, and have no relatives to count on. COVID has basically doomed me by restricting my basic freedoms. I may never be able to finish my degree. My life is completely directionless. I'm like a maimed animal clawing one's self out from a pit of despair. I try to approach my life with optimism and open-mindedness. I like to help people as meaningfully as I could, and I do it with astrology. When I go through some humiliating mistake I try as much as possible to learn from it. I like Jung and try to find insight in my dreams. There I found out how to become much truer to myself. But I think I cannot live any longer if the quality of my life never improves. Why is life so hard for me? Is someone obtruding me? Or is there something to be abandoned on my part, like an undesirable attitude or gameplan? What should my actions be starting from this point in time?
>>
>>33446220
Sorry for the long winded rant. I've bottled up the frustation for a very long time. But if any of you prefer a modern chart, give me a (You)
>>
File: mychart.jpg (252 KB, 1842x1180)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>33434824
anything stand out in mine? any insight into professional successes/struggles?

thanks!
>>
>>33438205
thank you bro
any other general advice you would give me? Or you could recommend me some reading materials so I can further analyze my setup
>>
>>33439725
it's not that simple
>>33439720
your other half
>>33439732
for how long? which one is you? the taurus moon?
>>
>>33447227
Pisces is too spiritual for Virgo.
>>
Can someone please explain detrimental behaviors in relation to my planets in particularly relating to relationships please?
>>
>>33443536
YOOO my twin(-ish)
this is the 3rd time I've seen a chart so similar to mine here on /x/
>>
>>33447264
ye exactly what a virgo needs
>>33447265
venus is greatly placed in her domicile libra and her joy the 5th house. I suppose the problem is the sun and mars. avoidant and full of compromise. almost nonexistent, 'invisible'
>>
>>33446572
taurus is great at embezzlement
>>
>>33445121

Not in that chart. The 7th began at 12 degrees and 8 minutes in Taurus and Venus is 9 degrees and 41 minutes in Taurus. Thus, Venus is in the 6th house and had already set below the horizon at the native's birth.
>>
>>33445487
can't tell if ur being stressed about the state of the world, about freedom (or the lack thereof), about faith or about love
>>33445627
it's kind of like understanding the necessity of suffering
>>
>>33445487

What happened anon? Did this all come up all of a sudden? Was it wrought by an event?

>>33445501

Why doubt the mirror?
>>
>>33443882
I hope your cake turned out well!!!! Thank you for the insight! (:
>>
>>33446220
>>33446268

>The besiegement of the Sun

If you ask me, Mars and Saturn appear to be combust. The Sun's light doesn't mix with any other lights in the sky. Though your Saturn does have a little dignity due to being in his terms, Mars isn't so dignified.

You're remaining unvaxxed too? Anyways I'm wondering if you're doing everything you actually can to save your money. What I'm saying isn't going to be easy to do, but did you spell out how much money you spend on everything you do? Could you qualify for getting your staples at a food bank?
>>
>>33446572

You have a pretty scattered chart, but you look like you'd do great in an outdoorsy profession or lifestyle, or one where you work for yourself and make yourself self-sufficient. What comes to mind to me is you living off the land and being a writer. With Saturn in your 1st house I would think you have a robust constitution, and the 12th house is the house of isolation. But I don't think being alone while you do so will be good for you. If you can be in a supportive community along with your lifestyle, then you've struck gold.
>>
>>33446776

I'm constantly rereading materials I read before to pick up tidbits I missed. Right now I'm back to reading Christian Astrology by William Lilly and will be rereading Vettius Valens' Anthologies next. In some Astrology generals, the reading list will be linked and those are indeed great resources to start off with.
>>
What shows proneness to addictions in the chart? Anything specific to look for?
>>
>>33447265

I would think that making time for one another is going to be a real challenge. Always something to do and another thing on top of it means something else doesn't get done.

Consider just how important your routine and work really is, or if it can wait so that you can give time for another. Do you need to work as hard or as long as you do? If you give 100% every day, you're screwed. What if you get injured or sick? You can't feasibly give 100% if you're debilitated. Can you give maybe 20 or 25% instead?
>>
>>33447490

It looks very concave, but the texture feels about right. I should have added a half a cup of sugar water to the mix and maybe included more flour if the batter was too watery. Live and learn, right?
>>
>>33447361
Whole Signs is more correct than quadrant
>>
>>33447808

The 12th house I would think would fit addictions the best, although I can see an argument for the 6th house since that one deals with illnesses and likely the symptoms of addiction.
>>
>>33447875

Why?
>>
>>33447886
Because every house has a sign and ruler that's consistent rather than quadrant where sometimes you will have multiple signs within one house or multiple houses in one sign, making a confused mess of the entire rulership scheme. Houses and Signs follow a preset order for a reason, the 10th is opposite the 4th and squares the Ascendant because of reasons comprehensible according to the significations of the areas of life they represent, the same is true for the Signs, but if the Houses aren't equally sized and spaced you don't get even tbe same aspects because they aren't properly differentiated from one another by degree. Quadrant house systems also can't generate charts that function at certain latitudes where people's 12th will encompass 6 Signs or something ridiculous like that. And there are many different quadrant systems that all provide different placements quite often which shouldn't be a "matter of preference" since which House a planet falls in is almost the main signification. Whole Signs is consistent and always makes sense.
>>
>>33447879
12th and 6th house? Gotcha.
What about some noteworthy aspects or planetary placements?
>>
>>33447930

Ptolemy resolved the issue of the procession of the (vernal) equinox by declaring that what matters more are the seasons on Earth over the position of the stars in heaven. While there are a clear four seasons in the temperate zones, how would it go in the polar and tropical regions? Would there only be effectively two seasons there?

What holds me back from using Whole Sign is that it appears based on the stars' positions rather than the seasons on Earth, which goes against Ptolemy's designation (Which as far as I'm concerned, his word back then was law and nobody dared question him). I just believe in seeing if I can't take that designation further.

And besides, that previous chart was in Placidus, and so I read it as such. If it were whole sign, I'd set aside my musings and read it in whole sign, no matter how much more "correct" one might be over the other.
>>
>>33448033
>Ptolemy resolved the issue of the procession of the (vernal) equinox by declaring that what matters more are the seasons on Earth over the position of the stars in heaven.

>What holds me back from using Whole Sign is that it appears based on the stars' positions rather than the seasons on Earth, which goes against Ptolemy's designation (Which as far as I'm concerned, his word back then was law and nobody dared question him).

I could be drastically confused but I think the tropical zodiac vs sidereal issues you're referring to have to do with when the period of the sign begins and has nothing to do with the Houses regardless of what system of division you're using.
>the chart was in placidus
Ya they're all in Placidus because it's rhe default setting on chart configuration websites and most people aren't aware that others are used as well.
>>
>>33448033
>>33448058
And I believe Ptolemy used Whole Signs himself
>>
File: Chart.png (227 KB, 705x697)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
Can somebody explain this chart? Anything special about it?
>>
>>33448089

The other house systems that came in the future were addressing further concerns about Ptolemy too. Regiomontanus came declaring that Ptolemy wasn't wholly correct and that he had the best system of dividing the houses of heaven. Placidus came much later as did other house systems. Campanus is a fascinating one too. Maybe they're all just trying to sell us something like snake oil, or maybe they're on to something. At this point I don't know, but I'll humor the notions of one or the other, and see them through to the end.

One thing that astrologers as a whole cannot agree on is exactly how to divide the houses of heaven. I want the way I do it to be based on my understanding of it, and not basing it on the words or name of anybody be it Anonymous or Ptolemy himself. I may be reinventing the wheel, but it'll be a wheel I can call mine.

That being said, if the chart presented to me is Placidus/default, I'll read it in accordance to its presentation while I'm here. Some Anon here might want to see my work and how I came to read that chart. My inserting my own notions of how the chart before me should look would be a disservice to their growing to understand the process of reading that chart.
>>
>>33448152
>One thing that astrologers as a whole cannot agree on is exactly how to divide the houses of heaven. I want the way I do it to be based on my understanding of it, and not basing it on the words or name of anybody be it Anonymous or Ptolemy himself. I may be reinventing the wheel, but it'll be a wheel I can call mine.
But just now you said whole signs was based on the stars rather than the seasons which doesn't make any sense.
>My inserting my own notions of how the chart before me should look would be a disservice to their growing to understand the process of reading that chart.
When it comes to which House a planet is in, if one system says one thing and the other says a different thing, the truth is it has to be somewhere and can't be both places.
>>
>>33446220

your name numerology is probably terrible. check what your name numerology equals in pythagorean and chaldean systems (there are free calculators online). if your name sucks, change it. this is how people get fame and fortune. this is not a joke.
>>
>>33448168
I'm grappling with the house system question too. Right now I feel placidus and whole both work better in different contexts. I got covid last month, checking transits it happened right when Mars transited into my 6th house placidus. But looking at natal charts I'll look at whole sign house rulers too
>>
>>33448148

The ruler of your chart is the Sun, because your first house begins in Leo. We find the Sun located in the 11th house which is the House of Good Spirit; and is the house of your friends, fellows, and acquaintances.

Copresent with the Sun is Jupiter and Mercury forming a conjunction in Gemini. Mercury is catching up to Jupiter and being in Gemini gives Mercury a great deal of dignity as Mercury rules Gemini. Jupiter on the other hand is the ruler of Sagittarius, Gemini's opposite sign and so Jupiter is in his detriment in Gemini. Still, the 11th house is also Jupiter's joy, as Jupiter delights in the growth of the people you can call friends, fellows, and others you get along well with.

Mercury wants to branch out and disperse while Jupiter wants to focus and expand. This would indicate to me a great broadness of people you can talk to or even call friends, or maybe that you'll be hard pressed to find friends who can and will keep in touch with you. Separation is a natural part of socializing. It doesn't mean they hate you. It means they're in a place of life where they have to deal with different people and problems.

Despite this, I don't think the process of making friends is a simple one. Cauda Draconis is in your 5th house, showing that the matters of your heart, what you can get from your hobbies, etc are all things you can't really grow from but come easily to you. I think that pushing yourself out to socialize with other people will be the best way that you can grow (Caput Draconis in your 11th house).
>>
>>33448279
numerology? what are bad numbers?
>>
>>33448304
I saw you mentioned that awhile ago

How different is your 6th in placidus and wsh? Was it still in the 5th in whole signs?
>>
>>33448340
>>33448304
Or still in the 7th, lol
>>
>>33448148
Your Sun rules your rising from the 12th and doesn't really make any aspects. 1st House ruler in 12 indicates a personality that is shaped by the energies of that area of life which are sad events, sorrow, anguish of mind tribulation, captivity, self-undoing, or addictive tendencies. The Sun here can often indicate an issue with one's father. Hidden, restrained, secret, incapable of action are keywords for this House, where your most important and identifying planet, by far, is located.
>>
>>33448414
Reads like the average teenager.
>>
>>33448492
No it doesn't
>>
>>33448315
>>33448552
It honestly feels like I rolled the psychopath numbers. Do you have any advice on how to go forward?
>>
>>33447808
pisces sun moon mercury
>>
File: 1.png (188 KB, 700x1125)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>33448315
Hi Nomos, I posted my chart a few days ago and you responded (thank you).

I wondered if you can find anything that I might be doing that could be making my life needlessly difficult.
>>
>>33447455
>Why doubt the mirror
I'm affraid anon, I want it to end.
>>
>>33448168

The 1st house in whole sign begins with the start of the constellation that the Ascendant is in, rather than at the ascendant itself. That's why I say that whole sign begins with the stars rather than something that I think has more bearing on the seasons (The horizon). I just don't think that the 4 seasons model even should be kept in the polar and tropical regions. A different model I think might suffice better, but what?

And yes, if one house system says one thing over another; they can't both be right. But if you give me one model and the format that it's in, I'll say how I would rule it. If it were in a different format, I would say how I rule it in accordance to that format.

Yes, people will get it wrong and I'm no exception. That's all part of learning. But it's also very important that people get the tools and the knowledge to be able to formulate their own conclusions and to back them up with their own knowledge and determination.

That's all that these threads are to me. A chance to give my takes on charts as they are presented to me and a place to demonstrate why I made the conclusions I did. My opinions on how the houses are oriented probably won't matter here in these threads. If it's not a format I'm familiar with, I won't work with it. It's not my place to try to correct them as to what the "correct way" is, or what is "more correct" than another. I'll just give my take and why I gave it like I did, and maybe if questioned I'll try and give more detail as to why I concluded it like I did. By saying one way is more correct than the other, you're just going to make people think that you're a troll and inviting shit-flinging, whether or not your way is actually the correct way.
>>
File: chart.png (88 KB, 796x557)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>
Any glaring strengths/weaknesses?
>>
>>33448599

Not without knowing more about your life. What does your average day look like? Do anything different on certain days?

>>33448648

At this time I see Mars is in retrograde motion at around 21 degrees in Gemini and is going towards your Mars at 18 degrees in Gemini in the 5th House being the House of Good Fortune. Cauda Draconis is also there.

Have you been engaging with a new hobby? Maybe you're attending a lot of parties. If you're a burgerclap, is Thanksgiving happening where you're at? Are those festivities and hobbies something you're doing in place of something else you know you should be doing?
>>
>>33448675
>The 1st house in whole sign begins with the start of the constellation that the Ascendant is in, rather than at the ascendant itself. That's why I say that whole sign begins with the stars rather than something that I think has more bearing on the seasons (The horizon).
The first House simply is the entire sign. It has nothing to do with the constellations. I think you're confused on this entire topic.
>>
>>33446220
Your 10th house of career cusp is Aries which is ruled by Mars. Mars is in Pisces which is a difficult placement to move forward with. Mars is also held back by its conjunction with Saturn. At least you have benific Venus in 10th and benific Jupiter sextile Mars which help out. With the eclipses in Taurus in your 10th house this can't have been a good year for career development. Eclipses mostly move on next year out of your 10th except for the Oct 23 lunar, so expect some relief.
With your Mars/Saturn conjuncton and transit Saturn in 8th (which I read as more than "other ppl's money"), honestly there's no real solution for Saturn except to keep going through the struggles. Saturn pays off eventually but takes years, there are no quick fixes.
The good news is benefic Jupiter will enter your 10th house in March of next year and stay in your 10th for a year so that should bring career opportunities. Keep holding on
>>
>>33434824
just read a damn book, the amount of text you read on a simple 4chan page would be about two pages of text in a book. Its not hard to read through interesting books, so get one that's for dummies like you instead of youtube videos, please. Even the basic bitch ones would most likely be good enough if they are Sidereal astrology for beginners.

If you are not completely OCD or autistic about not being able to focus that is.
>>
Any insight into career / self-fulfillment in the long term?
>>
>>33448762

Then if it is based on the sign rather than the constellation, we still progress through the four seasons as normal. But then we get down to the tropics and the polar regions. Do the four seasons apply there the same way it does in the zones above/below the tropics and below their respective polar circles?
>>
>>33448747
>Not without knowing more about your life. What does your average day look like? Do anything different on certain days?
This might read like an edgy teenager post, but here it goes. Suffice to say is that I've been under a lot of stress over the last few months. Lots of work and so little time. I don't have any addictions. No smoking, no drinking, no drugs, etc... The only vices you could say I have are watching movies and playing vidya. I don't really do anything out of the ordinary, either.
While I have a lot of people who call me their friend, yet I don't feel the same about most of them. I tend to discard my friends rather quickly. Same with women. I never have long-lasting relationships, even though people call me pleasant to be around, even charismatic.
I was on bad terms with my family until recently, when we restarted the relationship. This made me realize that I have to change.
If there is a black side to me, it is that I have a very Schadenfreude personality. I love it when others are in trouble and when bad things are happening to them. The more introspection I do, the more scared of me I get.
>>
>>33448996
I dont know but this has nothing to do with house division.
>>
File: 1662497229006175.jpg (38 KB, 550x550)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>33449003
>cancer
>>
File: graphic.png (64 KB, 1200x1600)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
do me
>>
>>33447695
neat... what you say really does resonate. thanks for taking the time... appreciate!
>>
>>33444726
Indeed, friend... I hope this changes in the next threads.
>>
Any career advice? No idea what I should do or what my strengths are
>>
>>33447455
>>33447455

lack of freedom and going thru breakup
>>
>>33449024

Do you know of any good books to read on that type of house division?
>>
I am not sure if I should get the working visa or just stay where I am hope my startup would click. I feel like supporting my wife's decision to just go to a foreign land though.

I know Saturn in my 5th house placed a lot of challenges and restrictions in my life and I'm used to this karmaic dynamic... as long as I obey the rules and my conscience, I should be fine.

Jupiter however seems to be nice to me but my 8 house is filled with lots of riddle. Anyone can read mine please.
>>
>>33452728
Also my father died of an early age, I went through some traumatic shit in my earlier years from my mother and my chart does say so, thanks to Chiron on my 11th, I'm starting to heal from whatever the universe have thrown me. Lilith on my 2nd house seems a bit disturbing me, I have a tendency to just give things away and I sometimes regret them, though they pass eventually.
>>
>>33448721

Do you know your time of birth? It'll be difficult to say for sure without knowing where exactly all those planets are placed.

>>33448923

I think you'd do great being in the travel business. Your chart ruler, being Venus, is right at the top of your chart (Within minutes of the Medium Coeli), and within the 10th house which covers achievement and career. The house ruler of your 10th House is the Moon and is found in the 3rd House, the house of the Moon's joy. The Moon wanders from place to place rather quickly, and the 3rd House encompasses travel inland or short journeys.

On top of that, Caput Draconis in the 3rd House shows that you'll see the most growth there in the house of short journeys.

Have you considered being a tour director? As the tour director, you only need to know enough stuff to get the visitors excited for what they're about to see, plus your hotel stays and travel fees are all paid for. Heck, if you get really good at this, you'll effectively be paid to see the world.
>>
File: trad-birth-chart.png (765 KB, 1080x1620)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>33452799
Nomos, can you also read my chart here? I'd be interested in knowing what stands out to you, strengths and weaknesses and the like.
>>
>>33448690
is the pisces retrograde mercury blocking you from typing anything
>>
>>33449250
don't get overly passionate and learn 2b objective
>>33451306
>aquarius
I heard they're good at committing suicide
>>
>>33452799
Check
Hi anon, can you read mine please.

Here's mine
>>33452728
>>33452748
>>
Anything noteworthy here? What should I look for in a partner or career?
>>
some days i feel very lucky and can essentially verify this through crpyto/ gambling etc. other days i know im unlucky and no matter what i do i'll lose . I am unsure if this is an ability to manipulate reality into my favour that only comes about when im in a certain state. OR if this is merely an ability of observation - an ability to tap into the outcome.

What does my chart say about this? can this bring success?
>>
>>33450391
Human nature doesn't change, culture can, but I don't think it'll happen here. Best to just let it not get to you
>>
I know that people mostly recommend tradional astrology books. Are there any noteworthy modern astrology ones?
>>
No idea whats up with those 11th house stellium bitchs.

even if they sit inside all day they always somehow go "I have a friend for that" no matter what the thing is. It confuses me
>>
already posted my chart but only got a response from some guy wanting money
i'll just post the big 3 this time, virgo sun gemini moon, cancer ascendant
thoughts?
>>
>>33435796
Sun, Moon are in their opposite signs, so debilitated. Saturn in Aries is in fall.
>>
>>33453651
I'm a fan of Steven Forrest's The Inner Sky as a beginner's book. He's an evolutionary astrologer that uses the south node as a marker for past life karma. He has other books that focus on the outers, predictive astrology, elements, etc.
Astrological Insights by Mark McNutt is another good primer
>>
>>33452799
Here it is 11:30AM
>>
File: astro2906.png (81 KB, 748x1102)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
General reading on this please?
Thank you, astrology anon
>>
I was born on 5:00 PM
It's the first I'm doing this, I don't really know what to ask. I'm heavily depressed and I have tried to fight it over the years, not succesfully. I'm tired and lost and I don't know what to do of my life. Any insight ?
>>
>>33455085
>Saturn 1st house
>all those oppositions to the AC
>Sun in 8th house conjunction with Chiron
So much pain in this chart. Do you feel like you have to put a clown mask with others? What kind of therapy did you try?
>>
>>33455085
you might find happiness in community oriented activities, maybe join a organization for a charitable cause, become a volunteer and give light to others.
If you've been bullied at some point in your life, try not to pity yourself too much as it will siphon so much of your essence, maybe this lifetime is meant for you to understand such path.
You're a very kind person and I know you'll make it out alive.
>>
>>33454737
What are your thoughts on Liz Greene?
>>
>>33455512
Nta but her writing is very interesting and enjoyable
>>
Bamp
>>
Does Saturn in 3rd house indicate the autism? Could the same be said about the 1st?
>>
Why are christians against astrology? It seems the bible is full of verses mentioning the stars as signs and predictions of the future.
>>
>>33457851
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_astrology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology
>>
File: chart 2.png (209 KB, 700x1125)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
How do I hold on to intuition(sag) when faced with facts(gem)? How can I keep giving a shit, even when it all seems explainable?

This past season has been a nut.

I went on an adventure and saved my mindfucked Aries trannie cousin from her negligent aquarius Mother. Story as old as time. Aquashit has too much air in her chart and also her head, and the drug addict dad left for milk. Her kid grew "smart" but doesn't know how to tie shoes. Of course, them being an Aries, all I had to do was throw them the only bone they've ever gotten, wait for them to take it, and then eyeball their progress for a week. Now she's a free wadgie who lives at an uncle's far from her bipolar mother.

I'm normally a recluse. I hate spending time around other people because it fucks my head, and I forget about myself for them. But, family is consistantly worth shit.

So I took trips to the city and spent a couple weeks driving her across states and helping her leave. The thing is, she's autistic. Like the kind where they were always on D*scord with her other useless faggots. But the problem was, she's got a lot of Gemini in her chart. Her Saturn mostly. she's constantly just brapping in her brain all the time nonestop. It fucking reeked. The stream of useless facts just came and came, and me being the weak ass person that I am, I slurpped that enourmous geminigger cock down like an Alabama state conversion camper.

This is not to mention that I'm pursuing classes for improving my English skills and need to practice expressing painstaking nittty-grittys anyway. I started thinking with JUST facts. I could not understand what I was saying beyond the logic, while everyone else around me just sipped their pinkie tea at me like I was an absolutely exquisite specimine. Life is clowns, man.

I had an MRI that I just didn't feel the same afterwords, but MRIs can't do shit. My memory blew out and my mind staled. 1month alone and angst about losing my soul, and I'm realer but not the same.
>>
>>33458348
also, it's actually my birthday today, and I want to know, just in general, the secret to stop being such a faggot and embraceing the unmatched power of the sun, you know, as a present because you all owe me shit.
>>
>>33457875
So it alls comes down to
>Twins born the same day have different personalities
And
>Divination bad
Do astrologers actually make divinations and believe it is 100%? Sounds like christian cope to me. The bible is full of divination with stars anyways. King david had a court of astrologers and "wise" men
>>
I have a major business proposition to make to a company I have no current affiliation with.
When is the best time to do it? When are things most right, when they will be most receptive? No, I don't know their signs, but I'm a Pisces.
>>
File: astrocompatchart.jpg (1.27 MB, 1502x1032)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
Anyone who can read a relationship compatibility with charts here?

Me on the left, bf on the right. I am woman.

Also, not sure how this would be different with Placidus charts. We both would have a lot of 12th house planets if that's the case, and in a sense we do bond via religion
>>
I am looking for someone to do a reading on this composite chart >>33459757
>>
>>33458410
I just gave you a beginning at the topic. There are lots of mystics in the Catholic Church, you have to search moar about it for yourself. Not every Christian has the same ideas about astrology.
>>
>>33434824
Will I experience any new success when it comes to women and romantic relationships?
>>
File: newastrochart.jpg (119 KB, 670x471)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>33460532
Woops, meant to post my chart
>>
>>33460538
Vanity is like breathing to you, the way you appear to others and how others think of you is like the most important thing in your life, it's also the reason why you have trouble maintaining long lasting relationships.

Your generosity will also result in women or people you may considered friends abusing you, not sure what kind of woman is compatible to you.

That Pluto in your 10th house is just terrible, thankfully you don't strike me as suicidal.
>>
File: 2022-11-26 075553.png (378 KB, 777x916)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
i never get responses
>>
>>33460794
lol somebody responded and it got deleted
>>
File: what is this mess.png (28 KB, 580x773)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
I don't know if anyone will ever take me seriously. They meet me, think I'm an interesting sideshow, then forget all about me.
>>
Understand that some things are better left unsaid, your fate will be sealed in a tight container.

If it was read and it was horrible, your only hope is Mandela effect, hoping the alignment of the stars on the day you were born changed.

If no one responds to your chart, the universe is letting you unfold the mysteries on your own, be happy and accept the gift called present.
>>
>>33460985

It's not our place to know the times. The signs of the times are something we can try for, in the same way we can look to an anvil shaped cloud coming in, and see it as a sign that a storm draws near.
>>
does it really matter that i am a furry for astrology? was this already predicted?
>>
Anyways I think from now on I'll put a limit on how many readings I do in a thread. I kind of burnt myself out.
>>
>>33461087
not necessarily being a furry but stuff that could lead to being one like active imagination, love for animals or maybe sexual depravity
>>33461125
take a break. u did a gr8 job
>>
>>33461125
Take some rest champ.
>>
>>33434929
I am fond of Vedic astrology so I will read your chart from that angle.

Your ascendant is Aries whos ruler is Mars. In your chart mars occupies the 9th house along with Saturn and Venus. The 9th house is Sagittarius whos ruler is Jupiter placed in the third house of Gemini. This explains your interest in astrology as well as communicating it over the internet. Jupiter is higher wisdom and is related to things such as astrology. By ruling your ninth house of higher education, and sitting in the third house of technology and communication it gives the need to communicate these ideas.

Your moon is in the 8th house of Scorpio, putting it into a position of debilitation. This could indicate difficulty with dark emotions, however since mars is in the sign of Jupiter and there are no malefics it should be controllable.

You are also in your Venus Mahadasha, and since your Venus rules you 2nd and 7th house perhaps you have some kind of business related to these topics.
>>
>>33457803
no
>>33458410
isn't the 'astrology bad' verse only present in the ot? I thought it has been superseded
>>33459687
honestly? below average compatibility. cap-cancer and sag can't be further away from each other. aqua squares taurus-scorpio. the good aspects are mostly sextiles (weak)
>>33460917
could it be the pisces sun speaking? thinking s/he's the victim again? lol
orrr maybe you just didn't meet the right people. aka bad synastry
>>
File: JJRQ6438.png (400 KB, 845x942)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>33461125
you may rest now friend
>>
>>33454860
u work to numb the pain
>>
>>33454144
>sun moon square
and prayers
>>
>>33461285
thanks for the detailed explanation
>>
>>33461191

Yeah, a lot of people tell me that being a councilor, guru, consultant, writer, or a teacher is a profession that would work well for me. A lot of it is based on a personality, which is why I'm namefagging only here. But I feel that those same jobs nowadays are part of a cast rather than actually being hired, and the occupations just feel like they're given out to just whoever. In these times, anybody can be those things, and anybody can get into the seat to be that kind of influencer for another. Such people are cast, and not hired.

My struggle is to be able to do that legitimately, not have to shill for any one idea or another, and also be able to at least pay the bills with it. /x/ will only go so far, but I feel this is a good place to practice and experiment with what I'm learning.

Yeah I've struggled with a lot of dark emotions, emotions that kept me from moving on for a good ten years until I did something really stupid and prompted me to do some hard growing-up. It's still not peaches and cream, but hey; I think you're missing out on important stuff in life if it's all empty bliss anyways.

I just wonder if this would be anything different if my moon were in Sagittarius instead in your reading. The stars have shifted a good deal since Ptolemy made his ruling and are still shifting and all, but I do wonder how that would be. Sagittarius is quite a violent sign contrary to modern astrology's insistence to them being the life of the party and stuff.

Plus my Moon is in a paran relationship with Antares (α Scorpii), and the name of that star means Mars' substitute. Its light is the same color as Mars', but I wonder if you know about fixed stars in the Vedic tradition, or if you're willing to give me your take on that?

The reason I take to the internet here is because it is practical. I'd rather talk about charts and do the counseling in person; but that's not always feasible.

Anyways thanks for giving me that little read! I appreciate it.
>>
>>33461217
>no
to the first or second question?
>>
>>33461191
Any recs on Vedic astrology material?
>>
Pisces. Capricorn rising.
I'm not having an easy time.
Wood Rabbit.
INTP-T

Fuck.
>>
>>33461356
KRSchannel on YouTube is what originally got me into Vedic astrology, and from there I’ve just been researching a lot based off of my own chart as well as a few friends charts.
>>
File: sideral.png (252 KB, 747x1025)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>33461373
could you give a quick reading? I'm interested into venturing into vedic myself.
>>
>>33461321
I’ve seen a few astrologers use fixed stars in their readings though I don’t personally take them into account, nor do I really account for Pluto, Neptune or Uranus. Everything you need you can typically get from the main planets, yogas, and divisional charts.

>>33461400
Provide me with your birth details and location and I can. Vedic astrology uses a different kind of calculation compared to tropical, allowing for more tools, like divisional charts.
>>
>>33461449
1992 09 13
6:45 pm
siauliai, lithuania
>>
Who was I in my past life and who will I be in my next one
>>
>>33461470

Your ascendant is Capricorn with Saturn only a degree from it, and since Saturn rules Capricorn it is in good placement. This will give you strong Saturn traits like discipline and hard work. However Saturn here does loose directional strength, so perhaps you have a strong work ethic but don’t know where to place it. it’s likely though that you have good health.

Your sun is in its own sign of Leo, sitting in the 8th house giving rise to a fiery ego.
Your interest in astrology likely comes from moon, which represents your mind, sitting in Pisces who’s lord is Jupiter which sits in the 9th house of Virgo with Venus. Since virgo is ruled by Mercury and Mercury sits in the 8th house, what you can overall see is mind being pulled to Jupiter representing higher learning which is itself being pulled into the 8th house of mysticism. Especially since your in your Venus sun dasha, and these planets connect the 8th and 9th house together, thats also where a desire to learn it comes from.

Also your 10th lord is Venus and is in Mercury’s sign, so maybe your career is related to something that deals with creativity and writing/publication/communication?
>>
>>33461586
big thanks for the reading, you're the best
>perhaps you have a strong work ethic but don’t know where to place it
well yes, that's the thing I've been trying to figure it out. reason of living in general.
>your career is related to something that deals with creativity and writing/publication/communication
I'd like a career something regarding creativity or writing but I feel like I have no ideas whatsoever.
One last questions if you dont mind. What's a nakshatra? I've been seeing this term but never fully understood. I wouldnt even know how to find my moon one.
>>
>>33461586
>>33461621
one more thing. Does it show that my Saturn in 12th or 1st house?
>>
Noble wise men and women, I seek thy council.
What does lilith in 2nd house means?
>>
>>33461310
ur welcome
>>33461342
both
>>
>>33461500
a niggerfaggot in both lives. cherish your current one (might be hard tho with scorpy moon)
>>33461782
nothing
>>
>>33461449
Are you that anon that did those vedic astrology threads long ago where you asked for the D9 and D20 charts?
>>
What should I pursue for my career? What advice would be best for me based off of chart? Thanks in advance
>>
>>33460710
Thanks for responding; these are all things that've happened already, and I've realized that I care about how other people perceive me, which paradoxically made me not care anymore. I was extremely depressed at one point earlier in my life, but not quite suicidal, and I haven't had the most lasting success with relationships, no.
>>
File: my chart.png (169 KB, 700x700)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>33434824 How can i deal with this weak ass Mars? (12th house gemini, all talk no action). I'm way too cerebral and not phyisical at all. Also, am I doomed romantically speaking?
>>
>>33463631
>>
>>33461621
A nakshatra is essentially the degrees at which a planet is placed in a sign. Depending upon the degrees which a planet falls in a sign, the nakshatra can change, and from that the behavior of the planet can be different overall. There are around 3 nakshatras per sign, 27 total, each with 4 padas. Depending on where a planet falls in that, it will give different results. The term nakshatra however will usually refer to your moon as it is the most important one to know. So your nakshatra, the one of your moon, is uttara bhadrapada in pada 4. As for your Saturn it’s in your first house within a degree of your ascendant. Vedic astrology uses the actual position of the stars compared to tropicals fixed position. So when you were born Saturn was on your ascent.

>>33462804
No that wasn’t me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.