[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GH.jpg (134 KB, 573x733)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>Casually destroys any hope or chance of the Younger Dryas Period being investigated seriously
>>
>>33427298
literally who
>>
>>33427317
Hint: Archaeologists HATE this man
>>
>>33427346
legitimately whom
>>
>>33427356
Graham Hancock
>>
>>33427377
is that name supposed to mean something to me
>>
>>33427356

Crackpot McWeedyman
>>
>>33427397

Are you telling me you haven’t seen EVERY episode of the Joe Rpgan poopcast? :o
>>
>>33427397
It is the name of the person in OPs picture from where you were asking who he was. What else is it suppose to mean?
>>
>>33427298
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16pTXGU-nMP7e91K1_yeknFmlJiSntERc/view

non cia censored version
>>
>>33427421
why should I care about this man, what has he done
>>
File: Paracas flying man.jpg (217 KB, 1266x684)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>33427298
The only man to stand up to the global cabal. The NWO. The TRUE powers that be - Archaeologists.

Just look at pic rel and tell me we WUZNT wizards n shiet flying around with resonance magic.
>>
>>33427454
Who said you need to care about him? Do you ask that about every person you encounter? Why did you ask his name if you didn't care to know it?
>>
>>33427298

Anyone who disagrees with me is part of a cabal suppressing the truth. The DMT machine elves told me.
>>
>>33427399
>>
File: davis.png (2.34 MB, 1920x1080)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
>>33427933
>>
>>33427472
I didn't ask his name, I asked WHO he is. What is he about?
>>
Younger Dryas or how we learned to stop caring and started to follow the steps of Giants
>>
>>33427935
Ah the book of /pol/ ... or the book of /g/ I forget
>>
File: 1668924860979549.jpg (171 KB, 1139x631)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>33428122
He is your master and your superior, domineering ignoramus, that is all you need to know.
>>
File: 1oche9h5y7ng84hr4.jpg (42 KB, 490x410)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>33428275
>>
>>33427298
If his theory is true, would it mean that the bible is fake and that Noah's Ark didn't exist because it would have burned down with everything else?
>>
>>33427397
His show, Ancient Apocalypse, is trending on Netflix. It's controversial because he's saying after the sea levels rose and took out all the coast, all these new cultures got started with the help of a white man.

>No no no, it's all about proving there were civilizations before the flood.
>Academia says there were no civilizations before.
>He's saying they all got rebooted, and their myths and step pyramids that followed can be explained thus.

That a white man needed to teach the world what was good for them.
>>
OP I'm pretty sure we would all be better off if you just killed yourself.
Thanks.
>>
>>33427317

Gary Cock

famous traveler and journalist of ancient
big brain
literally your father and mom

warning !
this man is legit 100%
>>
>>33427298
ive had dryass before
>>
>>33427466
lol the original "le dude weed" man
>>
>>33427298
What does /x/ think of Graham generally, and his new Netflix series? It's unfortunate that after he deliberates about the importance of treating myth as a legitimate memory/record of the past, he quickly dismisses stories of giants out of hand, despite their cross-cultural and cross-continental record and similar descriptions of phenotype. He also more broadly neglected the racial component when discussing these antediluvian societies - which is understandable in the context of making a pitch to Netflix.
>>
>>33427466
Yeah archeologists are kinda fags. Their word is unquestionable and it’s like out of all subjects I think ancient civilizations would be the one subject where new information should be absolutely taken into consideration at the very fucking least
>>
>>33428691
Seconding this.
Fucking dogmatic know-it-all cabal
>>
>>33427298
>tries really hard to elaborate
>fails
>leaves
>>
>>33427298
>>33428424
This is how you know its true.
>>
>>33427317
Da jokah baby

(In all seriousness it’s Graham Hancock.)
>>
>>33428424
We don’t have to settle disputes or voice complaints by telling someone to commit suicide
>>
>>33427298
yeah that was his goal
also
>dude weed/DMT etc
fuck this faggot
oh and Randall Carlson is freemason
>>
>>33427399
pretty much
>>
>>33429064
I believe his theories, but he is just such a faggot and it seems like he is mean to be an Alex Jones kind of figure. In other words, he spouts shit that is true, but his role is to look ridiculous to make anyone look ridiculous who agrees with his ideas.
>>
>>33428713
Aren't they afraid? If anyone started talking about what really happened to the civ 15k years ago they would get suicided fast.
>>
>>33427451
It would help a lot if this book had references, cant find anything about the yakut language being related to inuits or gigantic silver bars in Bolivia.
>>
>>33429094
i wander where you are getting these informations...
>>
>>33427298
The earth is flat with a dome. Hancock is a globohomo shill
>>
File: 1587412402543.jpg (166 KB, 750x735)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>33427298
wasn't it a planet exploding that caused a flood
>>
>>33427298
>what caused the flood and destruction of atlantis
arrival of the moon
>>
Hancock is garbage because he has nothing of his own to show. It's just endless new ager tainted speculations.

alterwelt on the other hand..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sqcsxewekvrdw9z/Alterwelt.txt?dl=0

Atlantis was a continental sized landmass along the Atlantic Ridge. It was destroyed three times, the size of the landmass steadily decreasing untill it was reduced to one large island off the coast of Africa. The sinking of this final island is what Plato describes.

>>33431226
>arrival of the moon
Velikovsky was wrong even in his prime, 75 years ago
>>
>>33427451
Hancock says the flood was caused by impacts on ice caps
That book is about micronovae induced tsunamis
Which is it
>>
>>33427454
We are all children of God and should love each other, anon
>>
>>33431205
>>33431226
Mars got GLASSED by nukes and some hominids came to earth via their literal moon craft
>>
File: 2v4yq qb4yw45yb.gif (120 KB, 352x200)
120 KB
120 KB GIF
>>33432393
>Built a temple in my life and used God to seal the pillars
>After twenty years of fighting young heretics and killers
>I watch my temple fall to pieces at the first signs of oncoming weather
>Fell to my knees just like Jesus in the cave, knew I would die
>But my lips could only; I am not your son, so why have you forsaken me?
>>
>>33427317
It's da jokah baybee haha
But in all seriousness, Graham Hancock.
>>
>>33428344
No it means the Bible does not have correct timeframes
>>
ah yes, Graham "Remember to buy my books" Hancock
>>
>>33428344
Noah did exist along with all the prediluvian patriarchs of the OT. The bible is a good source of old history, minus the god did this and that things... There was really a flood 11,600 years ago but it wasnt caused by "God", it was simply the ice caps melting. It took 15,000+ years to melt all that ice.

The Younger Dryas lasted 900 years, it was ice age climate, as in the snow wasnt melting in the summer and europe was arctic tundra. The bible flood happened at the end of this climate anomaly.

The mega fauna started to die off at the start of the younger dryas.

Before that it was the age before us, the survivors of the last golden age doom.
different surviving factions were doing good rebuilding their basic civ and trying to salvage old tech and knowledge, after a couiple thousnad years the younger dryas kicked in for 900 years... after that beating the flood wiped most of what was rebuilt.

The flood survivors did not last long, just a couple of centuries.

What was left for us was a bit of the old tech and knowledge. The ark, the finger, the mana farm, the horn, etc magic shit wes just old tech
>>
>>33428691
>>33427466
I hate archaeologists so god damned much. Never forget what they took from you.
>>
>>33427298
this shill nigger wants one world government a la atlantis. they were punished for a reason
>>
File: b11.png (180 KB, 680x572)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>33434062
>minus the God did this things
>it wasn't caused by god
>>
it seemed to me like everyone was payed to agree with him and he was aggresively pushing his repetitive simplistic narrative.

however I have to say that his theory is very plausible, what with the recording of the sky and whatnot. I did not like calling sirius the brightest star in the sky(it is not) and automatically assuming that people were for some reasons looking for sirius.

the theory of an ancient nuclear war makes sense too if you think of the black mat. also you can draw many cooky conclusion from their evidence, but I just don't see an advanced civilization living with bronze age accomodation and tools
>>
>>33427317
>>33427356
No one.
>>33427397
No.
>>33427397
No it isn't.
>>33427454
No, you shouldn't. Go back to sleep goy. You have a full day of work tomorrow and shouldn't waste your energy on silly myths.
>>
>>33434246
>they were punished for a reason
nobody is going around punishing world super powers
>>
>>33435761
I've got news for you. It will happen again today at the very same hands as before. If anything Hancock is right about that, if only in an unconscious manner and he thinks it will happen for the opposite reasons
>>
You guys know who's the head of documentaries at Netflix? Graham Hancock's son lmao
>>
File: 345thaseg5aerg.gif (1.5 MB, 310x174)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>33435301
>>
>>33427927
they say that to everyone. you're different and special though.
>>
>>33428411
>a white man

post-diluvian atlanteans got the jump on e'erbody
>>
>>33436269
Post diluvian atlanteans ended up in Egypt but died out a few centuries later. We're larping hard since then.
>>
>>33428691
>Yeah archeologists are kinda fags
Archaeologists are massive faggots. Go to any local archaeological site in North America. Start asking questions. Realize you are being lied to.
>>
>>33436364
Nah ... it's more complex than that. Locals in Jordan believe the Nabateans were Giants from Egypt that lost a war. Petra's water management system is fucking complex. Similar to Roman Aqueducts and Mexico City Aqueducts. There was a worldwide civilization centered in Babylon (Tower of Babel story) and I believe the Babylonian monotheists (Zoroastrian Hyksos) were the ones that lost that war. Just my guess, but it's more complex than Atlantis ... Egypt ... lost civilization. And those details are the reason for the cover up.
>>
>>33435943
Did not know that, but anyone with show on Netflix is sus. Watched his show because my normie friend wouldn't shut up about it. Ok show, but I wonder why they are ok with him putting some of this stuff out there. I do think he's sidestepping a lot of the best evidence in certain places. Like talking about giants in Malta, not bringing up the axes in Crete, that sort of thing.
>>
>>33428618
I think from a marketing standpoint if he were to actually legitimize the giants theory, people would have more shit to throw at him, the fact that he dared to question the official timeline of humanity is a big step forward to the truth in itself
>>
>>33435791
Truth here. God is based and cleansed the world a lot of times before this. My take is that Hancock is pushing his theories on Netflix and covering for the truth, that the last civilization-destroying event was caused by rapid crust displacement (not meteors hitting the earth) and this is triggered by the same thing that causes the Earth's EM field (shift in Magnetic North). Head for the hills and stop being degenerate faggots if you wanna survive folks. The 10 Commandments exist so we don't get wiped out. Sadly, all this Rainbow LGBT shit is pushing us toward a wipe out. Also, Ice Ages are bullshit. This is just the continents rapidly shifting position, unless you believe Mammoths (elephants) had fuck all to eat in Siberia and that the temperate climate they would have needed to survive somehow flash froze them preserving their bodies.
>>
>>33428344
Nah ... God flooded the world and allowed a few based dudes to live. Landed near Mount Ararat. What's near Mount Ararat? The Caucasus Mountains. Where Caucasian people come from?
>>
>>33427298
The whole pre flood civilization discussion is getting more popular and I'm happy and afraid at the same time
>>
>>33428618
Dude glosses over the most important shit at every site. Ganang Padang, if it is a pyramid not super impressive. What's more impressive is there's motherfucking basalt on top of a mountain. Which means that a mountain erupted and was under water forming basalt. Why is a highly elevated area and an inactive volcano erupting underwater? And for the life of me, I can't figure out why the Ancient Aliens CIA crowd doesn't dive near Yonoguni if you are gonna cover the Pacific. That's the proof of the Pacific civilization.
>>
>>33435107
>I did not like calling sirius the brightest star in the sky(it is not) and automatically assuming that people were for some reasons looking for sirius.
Yeah that was stupid, but I think there is some NWO faggy religious thing about Canis Major. Dude was dog-whistling (pun intended) to his elite brethren. Knights of Malta, Knights Hospitalier and the organizations that arose from them.
>>
He's just done Hotboxin with Mike Tyson, episode drops today apparently.

Its laughable that Tyson is now regarded as some modern philosopher. The guy is stoned out of his mind 24/7 just to stop himself from killing someone and is barely sentient. No doubt Hancock will kiss his ass and try to act all cool like he does with Rogan.

Reminder that Hancock smoked weed 14 hours a day for decades and has done Ayahuasca 70+ times. Just another crackpot 'psychonaut' who clearly never got the message.
>>
>>33427298
Post a complete story of what you're talking about.
>>
Geologists intensely study the dryas and the imact theory, it’s only archaeologists afraid of upsetting their 300 year old narratives who deny it

Though to be fair impact is not the only hypothesis for the Younger Dryas climate change, but geologists don’t froth at the mouth at its mere metion like popsci and archaeologists
>>
>>33428411
where is the problem
>>
I approve this man
>>
>>33437204
There's nothing complex about chaotic climate and ice age.

At the end of the younger dryas, remnants of Atlantis were already on their knees. There was a faction in the north around the British Islands. These guys were the desceandants of the religieous and scientific castes. They had the most salvaged tech and knowledge from the previous golden age era.

There was a faction in the Bahamas and Cuba. They were the ones who ended up in Mexico.

There was also the main political pole of Atlantis who had seats of powers from the remaining islands to Egypt and the black sea.

The tower of Babel and Babylon are 8000 years too young to be relevant... Babylon time was like 1700BC... by then they knew of the previous age but practically nothing survived from that period. They were digging up relics to put in their temples, they were gathering old texts, like from 500 years earlier, etc... but The bible Babyton is irrelevant when it comes to pre-history. We're talking about the age before our time... like 9600BC and back. Babylonians were at their peak in 1750BC something like that and they were larping hard too.

Now the survivors of the "flood" were numerous. Not everrybody ended up in trouble. Those who could get to high ground survived. The same goes for people who got on boats etc. The remnant of Atlantis sank violently and the tsunami that ensued did a great cleaning job but people found ways to survive.

People in the Levant with their backs on turkey"s montains were safe.People of this region were able to preserve some of the previous knowledge. They had a few community who survived.
>>
>>33437891
>Younger Dryas
is a surprise 900 years ice age period during the general warming phase

the impact theory is about the end of that period

mega fauna started to die at the start of the YD, not at the end

this is what pushed the previous world to the brink of extinction... 900 years of ice age, no summer, the snow doesnt melt... and a cataclysmic end
>>
File: BeLiEvE ScIeNCe.png (724 KB, 686x776)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>33427298
Graham Hancock is literally the only reason anyone even knows wha the Younger Dryas is lmao

OP is a fag
>>
>>33428618
Hidden history is my favorite /x/ subject so im all for his work. Haven't seen his show, but does he talk about anything new or is it just a re- packaging of whae he has been saying for the past 15 + years?
>>
>>33429094
Why would that be his goal, disinformation agent?
>>
Hancock has very liitle substance beyond wild speculation a la new age. He's a good introduction to the topic but he's not the end of it, he's just the troll who got you in the hole. If you want substance, you'll have to dig yourself.

Some books of the OT and apocryphal books have lore from the previous age. The story of adam and eve, the towel of babel, the flood, etc.
You can also read the couple of iterations of the book of Enoch, aka the book of giants...

Then for the Americas, you have some oral traditions about the world before us.

For the British Isles, you have the Thuatha de danan and all the lore related to them.

The nordic lore too, with their giants and dwarves...

All these texts paint a relatively clear picture of the age before us. Whatever magic you encounter in these tales, it's tech. There's also a spiritual angle, some people had psychic powers but overall, spectacular show of powers were tech driven.
>>
Also Plato
https://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/critias.txt

the greek flood myth Deucalion

etc, plenty of data if you bother to look
>>
>>33429094
This is fair to say yeah, considering Hancock is a race mixer faggot. Although he and Randall Carlson are Limited Hangouts (or possibly even Controlled Opposition because no JQ and race realism), the things that they spew still contain some truths tho.
>>
>>33439304
and what are you ? a /pol/fag tool ?
>>
He brought an interesting subject to light but there isnt much new to the subject and he is kind of a drag when he talks
>>
>>33439304
The race-mixing is probably why he's on Netflix. The truths he talks about will never be understood by his offspring.
>>
>>33427298
Bran Footpenis
>>
>>33443398
At least try to spell Brian Forresto's name right
>>
>>33443994
What the fuck do you have against Brien Foerster?
>>
>>33427298
Oh no, they won't know what happened 17 billion years ago? What the fuck do we do now
>>
File: H.Capensis.jpg (48 KB, 633x569)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>33444182
Brien is right about Homo Capensis. You really think a pair of soul bonded twin literal wizards could die of the coof?
>>
I wish he wasn't such a belligerent fucking piece of shit, because he's making it toxic to make any consideration of prehistoric civilizations we've not any knowledge of because herp derp they used telepathy. The Terra preta and LIDAR found manmade habitation in the amazon is intriguing and I can buy the idea of advanced mesoamerican tier civilizations in the Amazon. What I can't buy is ancient atlantean faggotry. The idea of civilization existing before Sumer is certain since we've got Göbekli Tepe and Jericho. The idea of it being advanced in the sense of other advanced stone age civilizations like the mesoamericans is very plausible. The idea of it being metalurgically adept is more sensational, but it's not entirely impossible we'd just need evidence. It's when you get into /x/ tier shit that it loses the plot.

Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence. Schliemann nut up and went and found Troy and dismissed doubts of it. Until he did if I was around then I'd have accepted the skepticism that a Troy existed. Another neat shit they should be researching is the bronze lake superior business. How bronze's copper purity in the late bronze age collapse (or prior to it) was purer to any known copper sites in the old world, and that there's 'missing copper' from those lake superior mines which match the purity.

If that's all legit then proving trans-atlantic trade before Columbus and the vikings would be a seismic revelation. And the capacity for widespread trade routes would then start to bolster looking into the Amazon or other parts of the Americas.
>>
>>33444587
The great lake copper is a natural pure deposit. Very rare but nothing surnatural. What's mysterious is where all the copper went because we never found this copper elsewhere.

2 simple solutions
1- it ended up in our bronze age weapons and armors
2- previous age used it for batteries or some other indistrial purpose,

either way the copper is gone
>>
>>33444587
Yeah this is my problem with him. He attacks existing archaeological theories (some of which deserve attacking) by honing in on small errors and suppositions in the data, but then presents his own competing theories which are mostly based on huge leaps of logic from ancient myths with little real world evidence. He’s at his best when attacking establishment theories, but until he presents better evidence of his own theories, I don’t think he’s worth listening to.
>>
>>33445289
Which is why it's so obvious he's a pawn. Controlled disclosure.
>>
>>33445327
>. Controlled disclosure.
kek that is assuming he"s actually disclosing anything
and controlled? more like stoned opposition, he's sabotaging his own material be being a dumb stoner which explain why he's going nowhere, keep smoking... so whos controlling who?

chasing controllers is the poltool game
>>
>>33445343
you just don't get it kid
it's all part of the plan
>>
>>33445389
poltool,

The elites as you see them don't exist. There's a multitude of people and groups who believe they're in control, none of them exert such influence as professed by them and suspected by various conspiracy enthusiasts.

There are people with money, power and knowledge that provide them a large degree of control over chosen fields though.
>>
>>33445411
Just remember, if you ever see an Archaeologist run them over. God won't care.
>>
>>33445422
Nah I studied archaeology, a lot of them are good people who got into it for the right reasons and remain pretty open minded. There are also lots of very pozzed critical theorists but you can even say that about STEM subjects nowadays. It’s very hard though for those that are open minded to secure funding or get work published for theories outside the academic consensus, and that’s what affects the publics perception of the discipline as a whole.
>>
>>33428411
>His show, Ancient Apocalypse, is trending on Netflix.
Is it good or is it gatekeeping? Been meaning to watch HD videos of these kind of stuff on my TV.
>>
>>33445448
Scientists build their careers around certain theories, should these be overturned everything, economy, academia, medicine and religions would be faced with greater truth and consequently everyone who has much would lose much.

As a result there is widespread dislike over digging to deep, its socially ingrained rather than externally steered.
>>
>>33445483
Yeah for sure - this isn’t something new or restricted to archaeology. Semmelweis is the classic example who was hounded by the medical community to the point where he had a mental breakdown and died - all for daring to demonstrate with proof that doctors washing their hands massively decreased patient mortality.
>>
>>33428618
>What does /x/ think of Graham generally, and his new Netflix series?
Honestly, in the documentary, I find him pretty reasonable, it's a comfy watch. I guess power that be have reasons to be conservative, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask questions and maybe throw some seeds. I don't know to what extent he exagerrates the fact that the mainstream doesn't recognize gobekli tepe and all that. I totally agree with him that science in general is incredibly arrogant and vastly overestimate the accuracy of its knowledge, we basically don't know shit about prehistory and a lot of it like egyptology is fucking fanfiction. As he says, stuff will keep getting older, we'll find out about more and more ancient people and shit, can't be any other way.

On the other hand, I read some of his books, and he hid his cards well for the documentary, he didn't tell his full theory, which is batshit crazy. Apparently, he thinks telepathy is a thing (mentioned it on Joe last time) and people communicating with each others through continents or some shit.

>He also more broadly neglected the racial component
He very obviously is not a racist piece of shit. Fuck off and die in hell if you are.
>>
>>33446226
Telepathy is real though. You should stop thinking about your sister in that way anon.
>>
>>33427298
They attack graham like they attack nofap threads lmao
I red every book and the dude is sane and full of common sense.
Check the netflix series, its just as good as the books
>>
>>33445456
Its a good watch; detailed, well writen, exciting, well directed...
I dont even watch netflix
>>
>>33446589
>Check the netflix series
Can't get past this one here.
>>
>>33445448
>It’s very hard though for those that are open minded to secure funding or get work published for theories outside the academic consensus
Correct. Pergamon Press owns pretty much every academic journal worldwide, so it's not just a financial filter, the Maxwell family pretty much predetermines what academic consensus is via publishing.
>>
>>33445343
>it's all part of the plan
>>33445389
>The elites as you see them don't exist. There's a multitude of people and groups who believe they're in control
You are both correct. Every human group believes another is in control, and this is why no one can figure out who is in control. Those that are in control aren't human. Angels, demons, gods ... they function on a level we don't understand and many times aren't even aware of their influence in our lives. So, it is all according to a plan, just not a human plan.
>>
>>33445327
It's the race-mixing. No self-respecting white dude wants kids that don't look like him.
>>
>>33445222
They found this copper in the Mediterranean bro. Also, the Objiwe have large percentages of mDNA X (Mid-East, British Isles and Altai Mountains are other places this is found). And the locals allege the "Magis" taught them metallurgy, the Magis being foreigners from another land. Great Lakes copper probably drove the Bronze Age.
>>
>>33437336
I think we should be afraid cuz it means more well poisoning and misdirection
>>
>>33446589
>They attack graham like they attack nofap threads lmao
They attack Graham by giving him his own netflix show.?
>>
>>33444587
>I wish he wasn't such a belligerent fucking piece of shit, because he's making it toxic to make any consideration of prehistoric civilizations
There isn't a single thing about this dude that is toxic. He writes books. He makes documentaries. He's pretty chill. I personally think he's an agent of globohomo, but he's a pretty milquetoast one.
>we've not any knowledge of because herp derp they used telepathy.
They probably did. And the fact that resonant frequency of the Queen's chamber at Khuffru is in the same RF range as human brain waves suggests that.
>What I can't buy is ancient atlantean faggotry. The idea of civilization existing before Sumer is certain since we've got Göbekli Tepe and Jericho.
I guess Plato was a moron for buying into this too. You can't trust Greek Philosophers.
>The idea of it being metalurgically adept is more sensational, but it's not entirely impossible we'd just need evidence.
Like Great Lakes Copper Ore being found in a shipwreck in the Mediterranean?
>Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence.
No they don't. Pretty much the entirety of history is made of thinly constructed conjecture and most of the time, this conjecture intentionally ignores the body of evidence. L'Anse aux Meadows being a prime example. From the moment it was discovered, it was obvious Vikings were in the Americas and the counterargument that they weren't was based on absolutely nothing. It took 60 years for an overwhelming amount of evidence to overcome thinly-based conjecture.
>>
>>33444587
>If that's all legit then proving trans-atlantic trade before Columbus and the vikings would be a seismic revelation.
Cocaine and Tobacco in Eqyptian mummies. North American Bison and European Bison being genetically identical despite being separated by "millions of years" of evolution. Cherokee DNA studies that show about 70% European DNA. Lumbee studies that show more than this. Linguistic similarities between Basque, Algonqin and Aztec. Solutrian spearpoints. All of the evidence exists to scientifically deduce the presense of Trans-Atlantic trade before Columbus. Academia just ignores it.
>And the capacity for widespread trade routes would then start to bolster looking into the Amazon or other parts of the Americas.
Except the protection of indigenous peoples and the establishment of National Parks world-wide will prevent this research. Funny how that works.
>>
>>33430815
The Scared Geometry didn't give away the fact that Carlson is a mason, he has basically admitted to it in his show. Make of that whatever you will; ask yourself, how are they not banned from YouTube or the mainstream? Netflix for fucks sake, that is all you need to know. As always, you should seek out the information and sources for yourself. You don't have to follow people like you are in a cult, nor do you have to treat their word like gospel. Attack the message, not the messenger.

t. gnosis fag
>>
>>33448416
Yeah ... all the popular globohomo shows that deal with the paranormal openly embrace Masonic symbolism. From the Knights Templar in 'The Curse of Oak Island," to the actual display of the Masonic Compass in "Skinwalker Ranch," to devoting an episode of Hancock's show to Malta and Sirius. This is Masons being Masons. I mean, just understand that's where they are coming from, take it with a grain of salt and realize you have to read books for yourself. You can't become based by having globohomo funnel their propaganda down your throat via Netflix.
>>
>>33428411
Yeah, that's pretty much it. Is there an issue with this?
We called them many names, like Quetzalcoatl, Dagon or Osiris. But it likely wasn't just one person. It makes far more sense to consider it a group of men who rode the waters and brought the Fire with them to each continent.
>>
>>33439304
>they're limited hangouts
topkek
/ourguys/ are going to do it, faggot. trying to stop it is pointless.
maybe it's time to get another job.
>>
>>33431801
>Velikovsky was wrong
Is that why we have loads and loads of examples of indigenous tribes around the globe that have myths telling of a time of "before the moon"?
>Hancock is garbage because he has nothing of his own to show.
And? Why does it need to be in his possession in order to present it?
>>
>>33433385
He's a journalist. That's literally his whole job. He writes.
>>
>>33434246
I don't know if this is satire or not, but it made me laugh. One upkek for you, anon.
>>
>>33437204
>Zoroastrian Hyksos
topkek
What?
The Zoroastrians were Iranian. The Hyksos are what we all call "jews" and, although potentially derivative of Iranians, not the same exact people. Calling them Zoroastrian is sort of silly, especially when we know them to be Canaanites.
>>
>>33437356
The part about Ganang Padang that bothered me was that there was a whole fucking complex built underneath it.
>>
>>33438583
My god some of the guys shitting this thread up are making it unbelievably clear that Hancock is hated so widely for a very, very good reason.
Everyone is ranting about "New Age" (like they know what that means), calling him a disinfo agent, saying he's a grifter (he's a journalist...) or a druggie. It's clear as day they're either uninformed or very passionate about the subject because it earns them money or protects their fragile psyche.
>>
>>33444587
>reeeeeeee stop talking about Atlantis
Why? Is it because you're just another boring, bitter shitskin who can't accept where this all leads?
>Wa-gas
>Clovis
>Blue people in modern Canada, USA and Vedic gods
At least you're making far more valid critiques than any of the other nu-uh niggers in the thread. So don't take this too hard.
>>
>>33445289
>He’s at his best when attacking establishment theories, but until he presents better evidence of his own theories, I don’t think he’s worth listening to.
They keep censoring him, anon. That's the whole reason he started returning fire so ardently.
>>
>>33445456
First four episodes were good then it felt like it was dragging and repetitive until the last episode but no it's no gatekeeping from the Hancock himself but there is major gatekeeping from the established folks in the many industries involving every aspect of whatever psuedoscience they claim to be an expert of.
>>
>>33450862
The origin of the Hyksos is largely unknown, but they came from the Middle East. Because they were monotheistic, I think it's reasonable to speculate that their religion was connected in some way to Zoroastrianism.
>>
>>33450882
Yeah ... they really don't know that until they excavate it. GPE indicates that cavities exist and it's reasonable to speculate about it. But it looked like one chamber at the most. That's not really a complex.
>>
>>33450862
Also anon, compare Hebrew to Sassanid or Parthian sometime. To me, it's closer to these languages than it is to Arabic. Maybe the Babylonian exile altered Hebrew that much, but it's possible the connection existed before that.
>>
>>33450882
it's gunungpadang
local folklore says it was where prabu siliwangi (medieval hindu king) tried to build a castle in one night
>>
>>33450942
>They keep censoring him
>The highest earning and most well known person in archaeology with his own Netflix show
Pick one
>>
>>33453478
Yup that's the one.
>If ya hero pops up on Joe rogan or netflix or any popular media outlet, they glow.
Simple as.
>>
File: 6781191-L.jpg (175 KB, 985x500)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>33427317
>>
>>33446226

>he exagerrates the fact that the mainstream doesn't recognize gobekli tepe

That mainstream archaeology DOES recognise it and its discovery has massively changed our understanding of early humanity utterly torpedoes Hancocks claims that real archaeologists are covering things up and out to get him.
>>
>>33450816
>a time of "before the moon"?
believe stone age morrons or our modern sciences?
Thats Velikovsky crap right there
you cant play with plantes and moons, even if it suits your delusions
what about a time before the sun while we're at it or the time earth reversed its rotation topkek
velivoksky is so full of shit and baseless
>>
>>33429429
Dunno about them getting necked but they certainly would have their funding pulled when they go against the established mainstream canon of history. This is in fact not just limited to history and archeology but to all of academia ("trust the science") just think about the climate change shills. Succes of a scientist/scholar is also measured in how often ones work is cited so that's why everyone tries to appeal to the mainstream canon or at least remain in this framework. See here: >>33445448
>>33445483
Especially true for egyptology so Hancock is right about that.
>>33446226
>He very obviously is not a racist piece of shit. Fuck off and die in hell if you are.
Yes, gonna be bit hard for him to be le racismo when his wife is actually black.
>>
>>33428691

New information IS taken into consideration. Its just that "oh hey we found these bowls with holes in them, if the lab analysis comes back showing they have traces of milk then that pushes our hypothesis that the Ungobongo peoples were producing cheese and diary products 500 years earlier than we thought!". Which isn't exciting enough for ADHD addled children who demand every dig unveil something earth shattering.
>>
>>33454095
what a retarded take. go watch more reality TV fucking brainlet. thankfully none of us ever have to worry about you making it in a scientific field and muddying the waters.
>>
>>33454066
>egyptology
is what sets the ref dates for everyone else hence the well manned intellectual fortress.

scholars in other field have to adjust their dates based on egyptology dates so picture the battle when someone wanna touch that... they're closing the doors pretty fast
>>
what look dishonest is the lack of digging to find revolutionary data
the ignoring evidences part also
those basalt floor around the great pyramid are much much older than believe, like the pyramids themselves, the same goes for the sphinx which by now is safely dated because of the erosion marks... meanwhile the egyptolosists ignore the geologists and they loose respect from the pleb and everyone calling out their weak position. Still they keep publising book, the hawass clan. Hopefully they'll die and we'll move on.
>>
>>33454103

>archaeology is mostly getting excited about finding a quarter inch pot sherd
>muddying the waters

OK, whatever.
>>
>>33454134
don't try to think harder about the dates being pushed back or what that means for conventional understanding of ethnicity, you might hurt yourself. i hope you are a child, this lack of comprehension should be inexcusable as an adult.
>>
>>33454156

Imagine demonstrating that you have THIS little understanding of how 99% of archaeology works. Are you American? It's understandable if you're from a country with no archaeology of its own.
>>
Then there's also Brien Foerster. He did start to do this full time and produced nice quality vids but the commentary is subpar. It shows that the guy never studied history or anything serious. So great pics but barely highschool grade commentary.

These guys do point out ignored artifacts and out of place site characteristics but they are weak at proposing rational explanations since they have no experience in the field.

I've watched a couple of Brien vids and boy this guy is an highschool drop out... he doesnt prepare his trips and end up on sites he barely know anything about. Then he proceed to talk about it while investigating with tools that makes him look competent. So for regular pleb, he look on top of his shit but for someone with basic knowledge of the sites, he's a fool.

Hancock is in the same category.
>>
>>33454171
>no u
well said.
stay in school and get a fucking degree. you really really need it.
>>
>>33454175

This. Most of these "OMG so wierd how did they do it!??!?!" videos and shows demonstrate that the presenter/writer doesn't know and they're projecting that ignorance on everyone else. But of course, asking someone who does know and recording their responses won't generate as much of that lovely lovely schizo money
>>
>>33454182

>the guy who thinks archaeology is constantly earth shattering discoveries is calling other people children

OK.
>>
>>33454185
not what i said. you said that and assumed that's what i meant.
you really are poor at comprehension. keep talking so others can spot the retards more effectively please.
>>
>>33454175
Provide examples instead of just a bunch of bullshit generalizations.
>>
>>33454195

>>33454195

You're getting mad at me because I said archaeologists do acknowledge new information about ancient people's but what they find isn't exciting enough for ADHD addled children. What is your issue?
>>
>>33454206
>I said archaeologists do acknowledge new information about ancient people's but what they find isn't exciting enough for ADHD addled children
just hilarious you don't think this is embarrassing.
>>
>>33454221
isn't*
"ADHD addled children" don't really exist anon, psychiatrists are as much hacks as archaeologists are.
>>
>>33452897
>it's gunungpadang
Please tell me you aren't correcting someone's English spelling of a place that was originally written in Javanese.
>>
>>33454228

OK retard
>>
>>33454095
>Be me, be an archaeologist
>Recognize Geobekli Tepe is 9,000 years old
>Excavate 5% of the site, leave the rest buried
>Clearly nomadic hunters built Goebekli Tepe
>Sumer is still the world's first civilization
Stop being a faggot. The mainstream has only recognized what they've been forced to recognize. They haven't reconsidered any of the bullshit they've been spewing about history. Archaeologists are generally a bunch of sackless cunts.
>>
>>33454271

Which archaeologists are you quoting retard? Are you surprised that a major archaeological site is only 5% excavated rather than them ripping the whole place apart looking for trinkets?
>>
>>33454175
>he doesnt prepare his trips and end up on sites he barely know anything about
You're shitting on Brien yet somehow can't name a single archaeological site that he's got a bad take on. Sounds like you are the clueless idiot, not him.
>>
>>33454280
Hattusa vids were terribles
didnt watch him since
>>
File: 20221125_121257.png (157 KB, 516x387)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
This picture alone discredits Hancock and all of his theories
>>
>>33454278
Sure buddy. They discovered this shit in the 60's. Didn't start excavating until the 90's. 30 years later they have 5% excavated. Klaus Schmidt is who I'm generally criticizing, although I'm guessing he's in the same boat as Hancock. If he said what he actually though about Geobekli Tepe, his funding would be cut off. So I'm criticizng the entire field of Archaeology.
>>
>>33454309

>is surprised that only 5% of a major, brand new site has been excavated after 30 years

Tell me you know nothing about archaeology without telling me etc. Or do you think this is still Schliemanns day and they go at it with bulldozers and dynamite?
>>
>>33454286
What exactly do you have a problem with him saying? That the Hatti built Hattusa? That the bore holes are the result of lost technology? The dude makes sense, I've been to most of the places he talks about, and yeah, he's pretty much right.
>>
>>33454321
it's worthless arguing with this anon. you'll know it's him because
>>33454321

he does this
>>33454321

retarded shit.
>>33454321
stop putting unnecessary breaks you ape. do you AP class homework so you dont fail out of high school.
>>
>>33454337

>the only way to make holes is with lost technology
>>
>>33454342
stop
>>33454342

fucking doing this shit. why? are you disabled?
>>
>>33454339

>crying about paragraphs

Cry more election tourist.
>>
File: baby.jpg (184 KB, 667x406)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>33454345
verified retard. pic rel
>>
>>33454344

>getting this mad over paragraphs

Take your meds newest of faggots.
>>
>>33454337
then you must lack education in the field like him
you wont get it until you actually read a real book
spend a couple of days on hattusa then watch Brien vids... he's bullshitting his way through the site making ridiculous comments that broadcast loud and clear the fact that he didnt spend 15 min researching this

so a guy who travel half way across the world to a site and doesnt prepare for shit... not my kind of guy.
>>
>>33454321
You sound like some kind of faggot that's bought into everything that modern archaeology has sold you. Schlimann got shit done and didn't bother sucking Turkish dick in the process. He accomplished more in his career than the archaeology career field has accomplished in the last 80 years. Yeah, he bullshitted people about Priam's treasure. It also kept work moving on the site. Borchardt did the same thing at Amarna and you retards haven't figured that out yet. Cool. You fuckers are making a perfect Academic catalogue of every sedimentary layer and by the time it's complete, the society in which you live will be ready for Archaeological study. You haven't figured out that the bullshit bureaucracy and "modern archaeological techniques" exist to hinder the advancement of knowledge. And if you want to talk about bulldozers, I can point to one site I've been to in North America where Smithsonian-affiliated Archaeologists actively bulldozed the site so people couldn't study it (Etowah Mounds in Georgia) in the 1970's. Now they are more subtle and use some horseshit about protecting indigenous people's culture (while making decisions affecting that culture in Washington DC at the Bureau of Land Management and not allowing actual Native Americans tribes a say on what is culturally significant for themselves). Seriously. Get fucked.
>>
>>33454428

>blew up the layers he was actually looking for
>got shit done

OK retard

>North American

Opinion discarded
>>
>>33454342
>Makes total sense that you can bore a hole in a rock that has a hardness of 8 on the Moh's scale with a bronze drill bit.
>Also, it makes total sense that the scarring on the rock looks like the scarring a drill bit would make
>Hunter gathers clearly bored this hole using wood, sand and bronze
>>
>>33454438
keep embarrassing yourself, you'll get to the grown up table one day
>>
>>33454438
>Huddle over a site for 30 years
>Literally working at a glacial pace
>Believe I'm "academically brilliant"
Literally every major accomplishment in the archaeological career field in the past 200 years has been made by private workers using private funding. Universities and the archaeological career field in general exist to suck their own dicks not advanced human knowledge.
>>
>>33454450

>guy obsessed with finding trinkets rather than a greater understand of the past telling other people to grow up

OK retard
>>
>>33454465
>"guy obsessed with finding trinkets rather than a greater understand of the past"
again, only you said this. no one else said it.
>>
>>33454462

Because if you don't go at a glacial pace you end up destroying the things you were looking for, or what someone else will be looking for later. Again, understanding the past, not digging up buried treasure.

>Is unaware that numerous private archaeology companies exist

American detected
>>
>>33454472

You're the one complaining about them not digging the entire site as quickly as possible and damn what they destroy in the process.
>>
>>33454383
And yet you can't actually comment on his content, you just bitch about the fucking tools he used in his videos. As if you, having not done a single thing any human being is interested in, are somehow better than him. Because you know the proper tool to use (yet you can't seem to provide a name for these tools you reference). Or even provide the rationale as to why the tools Foerester used was bad. Get fucked you disgusting pedophile.
>>
>>33454446

>Space aliens clearly bored this hole using magic sounds
>>
>>33454476
Not really. Schlimann was looking for the city of Troy. He wasn't trying to argue with 6 other massively boring cunts about the significance of pottery shards ... shards I'd point out we're still there after blowing up the layer, you just didn't have to employ 60 phd-level archaeologists over the course of 30 years to do it.
>>
>>33454482
>You're the one complaining
again, no one is saying this. go to fucking school.
>>
>>33454513
>If hunter gathers didn't cut granite using sand and string then space aliens clearly are the only other explanation
>>
>>33427298
"yes, all around the world there are sings and evidence that a massive floods have destroyed countless ancient civilizations, and rising of the water level brought about an end o the age of the gods and demigods of old, but the global flood as recorded in Genesis, and all cultures of the world, is simply impossible"
- the absolute mad free masonic initiation booklet author lad , Underworld
if he wasnt an initiated lucifer worshiper he might actually have been the greatest historian/free lance researcher of our generation
>>
>>33446226
Nigger
>>
>>33445448
>>33447336

Academic consensus is forced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCecaQ4Bx-8
>>
File: 2400.jpg (708 KB, 2048x2048)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
>>33454306
have you seen the topology of the feature? or the spectral analysis of the materials present? the highest points are the circular plateaus, and the exterior wall that can be seen in enough detail to recognize what may be blocks used in the construction. this is not the only feature on the surface of mars that shows this massive proportion rectangular exterior ridge. those who do not have the ability to process information into knowledge are left helpless waiting to be told what to think.
>>
File: 2400.jpg (1.16 MB, 2048x2048)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>33455303
>>33454306
there are straight lines, circles, and rounded corners. it's enough to make anyone that cares to know take a second look. since 1976 media has, in effect, been telling people to laugh at the idea that it could possibly be a face while the circumstantial evidence is substantial to suggest that it may have at least been an artificial structure of some type.
>>
>>33455457
but really mars features are irrelevant
whatever or who ever lived there were long gone when we showed up, 250k years ago.
mars was already long dead
mars shit was millions of years ago

meanwhile on earth... if hancock would think and work a little he could put his hands on prediluvian relics, they are not that hard to find in shithole countries. he could get some in central and south americas and also in africa
>>
>>33452807
>I think it's reasonable to speculate that their religion was connected in some way to Zoroastrianism.
This isn't saying much though, anon. In fact, the whole premise hinges upon a vague, tepid reference that al religions share. They're all based on Zoroastrianism, anon. It's literally the oldest Spiritual System we have.
>>33453478
He was told he can't go to Serpent Mound because he "says things that are speculative". But that's literally the whole field of Archeology, namely due to their immense incompetence and self-protecting incredulity.
Graham tapped something that everyone wants a piece of. His success is rightfully deserved, as he's touching subjects that no one else will.
>>
>>33454050
>I'm angry that people say things I don't think are true.
That's nice.
>>
>>33454518

>pottery sherds
>not massively important

See what I mean about ADHD addled children who want to find treasure?
>>
>>33454518

>looking for Homeric Troy
>blows it up

What did he mean by this?
>>
This thing is clearly just shitting up the thread, guys. Stop fucking (You)ing it. It's probably just some faggot trannie from Reddit.
>>
>>33455457
We know mars was inhabited from the levels of xenon. Either the entire planet was a bacteria fusion reactor or it was glassed by weapons.
Shapes in rock can always be discredited unlike the xenon.
WE WUZ MARTIANS.
>>
>>33455984
the xenon guy was convincing
still, it happened way before our time
again, millions of years before we showed up
>>
McMoneagle RV session had a Cue like
Mars a million years in the past
he picked up lifeforms in an extinction situation which they didnt get out of... nobody came to save them
>>
What I don't get is this. Yes, if you take the Younger Dryas impact hypothesis into account, traces of any civilizations from that time would be hard to come by, granted. Not only due to age but also by the catastrophic nature of the climatic changes and the impacts themselves.
However, we do find all sorts of shit. Mostly things that one would expect to survive all this time, such as worked rock objects. But we also find cave paintings and other art objects. However, nowhere do we find evidence for writing before the beginning of _recorded_ history.
So what sort of "advanced" civilization could there even be that doesn't use writing? Even if they had telepathy or whatever, what about grocery lists?
>>
>>33456674
A lot of the structures that survived the Younger Dryas (I personally don't believe this was the great flood, but I'll roll with it for argument's sake) survived because they were designed to do so. The mortarless non-standard polygonal architecture is perfect for withstanding shock and returning to intended shape. The caves, I don't trust the dating methods for these and I don't think we've been given all the info regarding them. The truth is, if you believe in advanced tech, then you must, by extension, believe in a massive, world-wide attempt to cover up the past existence of this tech. I do think the evidence exists to make this conclusion. I think if you dig deeply enough into genetics, history, or archaeology, you will eventually come to the objective conclusion that this is the case. Someone or something is actively covering up human history. This isn't an easy pill to swallow. Even looking at this example, you have a small number of people that control the funding for Archaeological research and control the publication of this research. It's a cover up. If they can do this, you would also have to believe that they could control the release of information from the Smithsonian and major private collectors as well ... so, it's more than logical to assume a grocery list written in cuneiform is gathering dust in museum in London somewhere.
>>
>>33456674
You use your iPhone for grocery lists. If an impact hit us right now it would just be a chunk of corroded metal to anyone that uncovers it in 20,000 years, ergo, we were illiterate and didn't use writing. Graham made this point decades ago on jre.
Plus there are archaeological anomalies that just get filtered out, but those are mostly to do with time travelers. Do you really think academia is doing honest reporting rather thN filtering oit what doesn't suit its predefined mandate?
>>
>>33456810
Something is actively messing with our axioms and perception of ourselves in order to push this world view via philosophy so that we cant even understand the more recent civilization and texts we do have. It seems to be a phenomenon starting after 600 bc and feeds directly into reshaping what a human is via transhumanism against its intended design
Equally, something passive seems to be helping us wake up. As if a backup signal from far away is beaming into us as a failsafe. Nothing active though. Gaslighting and mental illusions are it's tact
>genetics ,history, archeology
Got a run down of the major factors of each?
>>
>>33432411
Isn't there some actual evidence for this? As improbable as it seems.
>>
>>33457432
>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17797086/
>https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340952315_EVIDENCE_OF_A_MASSIVE_THERMONUCLEAR_EXPLOSIONS_ON_MARS_IN_THE_PAST_The_Cydonian_Hypothesis_and_Fermi%27s_Paradox#pf5

>"The Martian surface is covered with a thin layer of radioactive substances including uranium, thorium and radioactive potassium -- and this pattern radiates from a hot spot [on Mars],”
>“A nuclear explosion could have sent debris all around the planet," he said. "Maps of gamma rays on Mars show a big red spot that seems like a radiating debris pattern ... on the opposite side of the planet there is another red spot."
>Brandenburg said gamma ray spectrometry taken over the past few years shows spiking radiation from Xenon 129 -- an increase also seen on Earth after a nuclear reaction or a nuclear meltdown, including the one at Chernobyl in 1986 and the disaster in Japan earlier this month.
John Brandenburg is ex NASA
>>
File: marsearthxenon.png (96 KB, 706x910)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>33457432
>>33457495
>>
File: marsearthxenon2.png (124 KB, 734x825)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>33457432
>>33457495
>>33457503
>>
>>33457516
>Mars xenon 129 anomaly does not appear to have been present of Mars at its formation.
>>
File: marsearthxenon3.png (57 KB, 709x590)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>33457432
>>33457495
>>33457503
>>33457516
>The only distribution of krypton isotopes that resembles that of Mars are those of the Sun itself, a nuclear furnace,or thermonuclear explosions, where neutrons produced by fusion
>>
>>33427298
>be a crazy dude who pisses off Jewish archaeologists because he wants fame and money (that should be theirs, you bad goys) and to throw out their gay theories that humanity was all entirely hunter gatherers before Mesopotamia.
>actually stumble upon a better working hypothesis of the history than the current story
>explains why many cultures have stories of wise dudes from an even earlier culture showing up to help
He is probably right about a lot of it, even if he gets some of it wrong. The fucking Anasazi in North America built their homes on the sides of cliffs and farmed on the top of Mesa, basically flat topped mountains. They lived in homes and raised children on the cliff face, climbing rock walls and giant ladders. They did this for thousands of years before extreme drought forced their civilization to die out and make them migrate away.
Why would they go to such extremes? Being traumatized by a massive flood from melting ice caps makes sense. They would not understand that it was a one off event, and would have tried to prepare for it to happen again.And if you go look at the Sun Temple, at Mesa Verde, it has the same star gazing and tracking qualities as many other places he talks about, watching the sky for another sign of impending danger.
All he is saying is that that the cataclysmic event that nearly wiped out mankind, didn't just wreck hunter gatherers, it wrecked the very first proto-civilizations. Plato said the Egyptians were a colony of an even older civilization and arrived in Africa with a language and culture. It would make sense that the survivors of an early bronze age culture would band together and try to form a new colony after an apocalyptic flood destroyed their home. I haven't heard any arguments about why he is wrong besides
>hur dur hur dur listen to Jewish authority and don't question your betters
>>
>>33455898
>This isn't saying much though, anon. In fact, the whole premise hinges upon a vague, tepid reference that al religions share. They're all based on Zoroastrianism, anon. It's literally the oldest Spiritual System we have.
No, it's actually saying quite a bit. Most religions, specifically the religion that caused the turmoil during the Amarna period was polytheistic. The Sumerian and Babylonian pantheons were polytheistic. It says quite a bit actually that a monotheistic religion from the Mid East made it's way into Egypt and temporarily usurped polytheism there.
>>
>>33456886
>directly into reshaping what a human is via transhumanism against its intended design
Yes. I believe we are being bred towards some desired end state,
>Equally, something passive seems to be helping us wake up. As if a backup signal from far away is beaming into us as a failsafe. Nothing active though. Gaslighting and mental illusions are it's tactic
It's the global broadcast. The Schumann Frequencies (Earth's magnetic field) resonate at the same frequency as the beta waves of our brains. Higher harmonic frequencies of the Schumann Freqs also resonate in upper beta and gamma freqs as well. This can't be a coincidence. Also, inner earth is not what we were told. There is no fucking way the earth EM field is created by a naturally occurring geodynamo. For the frequency emissions to be so stable, exact and near unchanging, this has to be some kind of artificial phenomenon creating this. Logically, this is a global frequency broadcast that keeps us all on the same page.
>>
>>33427298
>that hairstyle tho
>bald in the front
>goofy mess in the back
>>
>>33432380
That's not what he says.
This tail of this thing rains shit on us periodically:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Encke
Impacts happen on land and ocean.
>>
>>33456886
>>genetics
TLDR: certain haplogroups disappear. Certain haplogroups become more prominent. And if you map out the locations where specific mutations came from that are the parent mutations of other haplogroups, none of it makes sense as it's been presented to us. It's like we are being bred. Isolated in specific places to breed certain traits, then brought together. This would be another thread though. It's a puzzle, but if you look at the ancient samplings of DNA and look at this mutuations that comprise each haplogroups, you see this. Also, genetic bottlenecks are an example of this. The bottleneck is when they get the chromosomal haplogroup they want and find a way to breed as many women with this as they want (the Han Chinese are an example of this). People are aware of this in Europe (mostly R1B) right now (all the mixed race commericals and forced immigration), but it's also going on in Africa. R1B was indigenous to Africa too and it's being wiped out there as well as Europe.
>history
Pick anything we are taught. Columbus: in a year after prolonged conflict with the Cordoban Muslims and before they controlled all the territory in Spain, Ferdinand and Isabella for some reason sent three desperately needed ships West to look for spices, because white people love spices, but before this they made sure to conquer the Canary Islands. Over the next 20 years, like 5000 white dudes conquered well upwards of 20 million (maybe as many as 200 million). Even with disease being a factor, this doesn't make sense. Egypt: at the beginning of their civilization they created a geometrically perfect 8-sided pyramid that perfectly reflects Orion's belt and every pyramid that came after this was less technologically complex. Literally every aspect of history can't stand up to any level of rational analysis. The schizo ramblings on /x/ make more sense than history books.
>>
>>33456886
>archaeology
This thread. But find a local archaeological site. Literally any one near you will do. Ask questions. For me, the start was Native American Arrowheads and the realization that you can tell where the stone quarry where most of them came from. Piecing this together from where they were found, one can dedude that a massive, continent-wide trade network that existed. Also, the more sites, the more I visited and began realizing that each site fell into disrepair and was abandoned around 1200 BC. There was a massive genocide in the Americas, but it didn't happen after 1492, it happened before it. There's weird shit everywhere, you just have to start asking questions.
>>
>>33456810
Most "caches" were plundered already. It's about game changing tech and knowledge so the powers in place keep them from the rest of us... for national security reasons and more. Our would would simply stall if these things would get out.

Many people would lose a lot.
Jews forced to recognize they're not a chosen people and have never been led by God.
Christians forced to recognize baptism is pointless and original sin does not exist.
Oil companies forced to compete with renewable energy that's far cheaper.
Medical industry forced to compete with remedies that costs very little and can be used by average people.
China being forced to admit it's land was host to white civilizations that far outmatched the chinese empire.
Black people being acknowledged as descended from another homo sapiens species.
It's not only potential loss for many influential groups but also prospective global upheaval of social, religious and economic stability.
>>
>>33427298
It's not like they were going to research it anyways. They don't want to have to update their syllabus or create a new template for some bullshit text to publish. Established academics are lazy as fuck.
>>
>>33428604
Perhaps when you were younger?
>>
>>33428604
lol
>>
>>33459252
Anon ... can't agree any more with what you wrote.
>>
>>33438513
Meh. This all assumes you believe biblical timelines and it assumes that the field of Archaeology got the dates on this stuff right. I do believe it to be generally accurate but the timeline of events is largely off. And one can reasonably deduce a proto civilization pre-Babylon (the one Archaeologists talk about) by just comparing Long-Form Chinese to Cuneiform Glyphs (a few major similarities there). Personally, I do believe Hancock's completely off about the Younger Dryas stuff. I'm piecing my thoughts from stuff like Ojibwe creation myths (talk about the Magis ... aka Zoroastrian Magi) and looking at similarities in construction technology from Jordan, Mexico and Italy. Also, the megaliths and the pyramids. And stuff like Pumapunktu. Truth is though, it's pretty much all a lie. There are people (entities, might be a better word, because I'm starting to believe they aren't human) that are actively erasing human history. So it would stand to reason that many of the pieces are missing to this puzzle and we don't even know what the completed puzzle is supposed to look like.
>>
>>33454095
More like:

>"Your request for an analysis of this preserved corpse has been rejected due to an injunction made by the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Further inquiry will result in termination of your position at the university. Get fucked, white boi."
>>
>>33450751
This is what he's getting at and this is why he's allowed to talk about this on Netflix. It fits the larger Freemason narrative that they were the bringers of knowledge to the world and the keepers of sacred geometry. I'm sure there is some Freemason larp going on that they were the builders of all the megaliths ... or at least they have the secrets as to how they were built. That's pretty much what that faggy show "Curse of Oak Island" insinuates by attributing everything to the Knights Templar (the amulets of Tanit and the "code" are clearly Phoenician). But regarding what you said, all of these "gods" that were bringers of knowledge were probably the same group of people.
>>
>>33427466
uhh is that batman
>>
>>33462162
The puzzle is in our faces. If you're wondering about megalithic works, they were from antediluvian for the most part. We just used their bases to build our stuff on top.

About the timeline... well its a patchwork but its not that complex for the big periiods. Climate science can help us understand those along with the few texts that we have on the topic.

Ojibwe... well, these guys, not that I dont like them but 1st thing 1st, they were replaced a while back so I doubt their lore has any values left in it. I know a young medecin man from Obejewan and he got out of his reservation for the 1st time when he was like 18... These guys was so lost, there's no word to describe the state of these guys. Hopeless is what come to mind. Native americans have a special history in this context and are marked by the 2 previous ages, call it a karma if you want, some took a part of responability of the golden age doom by rejecting the knowledge and tech of the old ways. They are the north american natives, the mound builders. Their relatives, down south in mexico and south america kept theold tradditions alive though with the infamous bloody results we know about.

Immaterial "Entities" dont care about the material world, they dont have bodies. Other men care though and they are the ones keeping the secrets from us and no it's not the faggot masons or any groups pol/fags like to rip on.

Icke shit is pretty dumb too... meanwhile the real controllers can do their job. Masons like to pretend they know more and are also self appointed so it their basic playbook but it doesnt make this legit by any stretch of the mind.

timeline wise we have a few well anchored dates

1st thing was the age before ours
this age started after the last glacial maximum
it was a warm period and it had a few melt water pulses. For the most part it was getting warmer until the younger dryas kicked in like around 10500BC. That's when trouble starts.
900 years later its the catastrophic end...
>>
>>33458850
good points, ty anon
>>
That 900 years of ice age killed off cooperation, people turned on their allies etc. 900 summer with non melting snow fucked us up proper. Those in charge went feral and survival was the name of teh game. Plato's text on Atlantis describe that when it tells us ATlantis was oppressing their allies and trading partners.

After the "flood" 9600BC onward the survivors tried to restart the old ways but they failed and went extinct, at least the long lived bloodline.

so by 9000BC they were all gone, Egypt was left empty, Mesopotamia was also not hospitable because it was flooded in the lowland. That time is when the Sahara was green so that's where we were for the majority. Slowly when climate started to get back to normal, people moved to egypt and the levant in masses and by 5000bc the game was on for these places.

On the other side, North Amricans mound builders went simple life while their cousins kept on killing and eating each other, in the name of bloodthisty entities who despise us.
>>
>>33458850
I recon there are many small scale resets or mini dooms along the way. 2400-2200BC also, etc. That's climate at work. We can survive a bad season, a couples is harder and more than 10 years will kill most settlements.

That's why climate science is paramount to know wtf went on back then. People moved where it was possible to survive. There's a lot going on in the last 50,000y. We get the last deep freeze and the end of the big ice age cycle at -23k BC. From there, the planet starts to get warmer and we're still in that mode today.

The melting phase lasted a good 15,000y and it was chaotic. The younger dryas is just one of the many surprise ice age period during that time. They could last from a couple of years to decades or centuries. Ice age mode means arctic tundra climate for upper north america and europe. Most importantly, the snow doesnt melt in the summer... anyone living in a real winter place should be scare of this. How much snow can you get before everything is burried and crumble? Anyway, add sea level rise and earth movements caused by all the weight redistributions on the planet and we got chaotic weather patterns for a very long time. Bad weather, floods, earthquakes, fires, etc.

Lucky for us while all that shit was happening, the Sahara turned green, from the west 1st and it spread all the way to the east in egypt. That's a long phase too, it ended around 5000BC in the east... and that's when we moved in the pristine lands. Egypt 1st then the Levant. Lots of people who survived the chaotic melting of the caps did so in the Sahara. After 10000 years, as the Sahara was drying up from the west, they were mostly channelled to egypt and the Levant.
>>
>>33428122
He’s an archaeologist who believes that there was a fairly civilised society before the younger dryas, that the younger dryas was caused by something catastrophic and that the survivors of that catastrophe seeded other civilisations.
There’s a large amount of evidence for the cometary impact theory, to the point that it’s grudgingly getting more accepted and I think will be mainstream in five to ten years. The rest is much harder to prove.
>>
>>33435107
You can argue that Bronze Age was peak humanity. What have we done with all the extra tech? They say the ancient Egyptians had medical knowledge that far outstripped their time but were fairly unbothered by things that we would consider essential. Maybe Bronze Age plus is the best way to live?
Black mat could ‘just’ be from massive airburst - doesn’t have to be nuclear, the cometary impact theory would account for it.
The idea that we’ve been anatomically modern for a quarter of a million years at the absolute least, and have only had civilisations in the last couple of thousand seems very unlikely to me. What those civilisations were, well that’s an interesting question
>>
>>33445483
> Scientists build their careers around certain theories,
And woe betide you if you prove them even slightly wrong. When I did my phd defence I was given a guy who was big in the field as external examiner , and he attempted to trash my work and deny the PhD. My work was solid, so he didn’t succeed, but he tried to trash it because in very small part of it (one section only) directly contradicted his pet theory. My version was replicated by others and is now the accepted probable, but it’s an experience that shaped me as a scientist. So much of what we accept as truth hasn’t been replicated, or is an idea or an opinion.
This whole area is really interesting and I want to see all the evidence and some good natured arguing about it. I don’t want the guardian prissily lecturing me about wrongthink
>>
>>33455917
why do you keep writing sherds instead of shards lmfao
>>
>>33464448
based
>>
>>33464380
Neat, sounds like a based way of thinking.
>>
>>33464448
Yes, scientists are very territorial, it's really all they have. Like the poor scientist who did their phd on pluto, the space rock kek
>>
>>33435943
stop noticing things and buy my 100000 books on the aryans from Atlantis, thanks
>>
>>33437356
>What's more impressive is there's motherfucking basalt on top of a mountain. Which means that a mountain erupted and was under water forming basalt. Why is a highly elevated area and an inactive volcano erupting underwater?

What is there to suggest it was underwater? Most of the construction material that's laying around is columnar andesite, which AFAIK generally forms on land.
>>
>>33428344
Shh, adults are talking.
>>
>>33444587
>>33445222
The "missing copper" notion was based on an ass pull estimate that assumed a consistent high level of ore concentration which is not in evidence. At any rate they couldn't have sailed there directly.

>>33447473
They're going strictly by purity though IIRC, not by mineralogical signature. To use GH's same argument, the lack of a known ancient mine of similar purity doesn't preclude the existence of one.
>>
>>33454175
Foerster's literally a shill in the employ of the Peruvian tourist bureau. That should tell you everything you need to know.

>>33454428
>Schliemann was also gloriously wrong. Shit, they're still not even 100% percent sure hisarlik is Troy.
>>
>>33467674
Whups, hit the quote tag by mistake on the at second reply.
>>
>>33467503
Columnar jointing of basalt occurs during rapid cooling, like, if a volcano was erupting and then a tidal wave washed over it.
>>
>>33467674
>Schliemann was also gloriously wrong
About what? Getting a little tired of people dropping half-assed comments as if they are true and providing zero facts or rationale to back it up.
>>
>>33467582
>To use GH's same argument, the lack of a known ancient mine of similar purity doesn't preclude the existence of one.
No place in the world is that purity of copper found other than in the Great Lakes. The argument that there was a magic copper mine with 99% pure copper that just disappeared without a trace in Europe is disingenuous.
>>
File: 1669396936395077.jpg (80 KB, 900x900)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>33428618
The documentary could had been better. Should had explored more evidence with carbon dating (even with its short falls, its something). Seeing more lidar imaging, obviously expensive but would be nice to see some budget put into the documentary.
Its basically just graham going place to place saying this civilization shouldnt exist. In some instances he dismisses evidence or counter arguments the same way his claims get dismissed. He has a bit of tunnel vision on some (but not all) of the sites where hes sorta trying to plug them into his theory when it may not actually be applicable in that circumstance.
>>
>>33463757
>Ojibwe
Yeah. Good copy on all that. Still, they have about 60% mDNA X and are one of the last remaining populations with this Haplogroup left in the world. Doesn't surprise me that they have been stamped out as a culture. Which also means that we should pay more attention to them. Anyone worth stomping out by whomever is doing the stomping is worth paying attention to.
>Icke
Yeah ... dude is batshit crazy, but the Elite have a fucked up sense of humor. Literally no one was talking about the Reptilians before him. Which actually makes him interesting. Almost makes me think he was put in place to discredit this shit before it could be leaked. Complete speculation, though. For me, I'm more thinking Blavatsky's 5 races is closer to the truth, which is what I think Icke was put in place to cover up. A lot of what Blavatsky talked about actually unifies a lot of /x/ theories (great flood,.parallel species, Atlantis, monotheism, etc)
>>
>>33464321
>They could last from a couple of years to decades or centuries. Ice age mode means arctic tundra climate for upper north america and europe
Almost like these ice ages and rapid climate change could be reasonably explained by rapid crust displacement. Which is why we have rapid freezing of mammoths, tigers and rhinos. The climate models will never match up with the changes until they account for changing positions of the continents.
>>
>>33467674
Yeah. Totally. Foerester faked the cranial sutures on 2000 year old mummies. He also somehow found a way to expand the inside of the cranium to 3x the normal size of a human cranium. He also lifted up all the stones in an entire Inca site and took some 8000-pound, perfectly quarried stones that fit together without mortar and placed these stones at the bottom layer of the Inca site, thus faking the existence of an advanced technology pre-Incan society. Foerester is such a hack.
>>
>>33468002
Sounds like air contact is enough for the job. inundation apparently produces entabulation rather than regular columns.

>>33468019
About "Priam's Treasure" for one. This is well known. He was off by hundreds of years on the layer and all indicators are he destroyed a good chunk of the very layer he was looking for. And as I said, there's some question if he even had the right location. We'll never know thanks to your hero.

>>33468085
Magic? If it can form one place, it can form in another. A lost or long-exhausted ancient mine is no more disingenuous than excusing the lack of direct evidence for an ancient advanced civ by invoking a lost race of acrophobes who never strayed from sea-level. Considerably less in fact.

>>33468220
He could've done it easily while he was busy jacking up the platform at Puma Punk to plant organic matter from the medieval period.
As to the skulls:
https://ahotcupofjoe.net/2017/04/elongated-skulls-mystery-really-isnt-mystery/

Everyone chooses the lie they want to believe. Personally, I'm going with the people who seem to have some actual expertise in the matter over the tour guide.
>>
>>33427298
All of this sudden Randall Carlson hate recently is pretty sus no cap senpai
>>
>>33468525
terrible effort, demoted
>>
>>33468715
You're not the boss of me.
>>
>>33437742
Mike isn’t a genius but I think people have always underestimated his intelligence.
>>
>>33439336
>/pol/
Obsessed
>>
>>33468140
Icke is an Alice Ann Bailey fag, close to Blavatksy but not quite, He's a schizo they let roam around the conspiracy lectures circuit.

>>33468159
it's hard to grasp the ice age mode climate because we aint in it. Basicly, the snow doesnt melt in the summer. As for geological movement, it's never rapid, it must accumulate energy before releasing it which means it has to wind up like an elastic before breaking. Regardless, continent arent moving around fast, ever. When they do move its just ro release the accumulated stress so its always small movements. ULtimately though, with millions of years, it can rise monutains. The end of the younger dryas shook the americas good.

Crust displacement like what is proposed in the retarded docs and books is just outdated pseudo science.. if it was true, that the continents would move around rapidly, there would be no life on earth and we would live on a fireball planet, like in the distant past. You cant play with continets or planets or moons... its the same thing as with Velikovsky, recycled 1950s bad sciences. Good for trolling the gullibles tho
>>
>>33431226
Somebody finally said it!
>>
>>33469742
real life is not a movie, 5th element was good but its not real
>>
I think a major reason for the pushback is because he's basically showing solid evidence that Noah's Flood, as well as basically every other culture with an ancient flood story, really happened, and modern academia can't accept that anything in ancient scipture is anything but pure fantasy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNKbsv1Fk8M
>>
>>33468525
>Sounds like air contact is enough for the job.
If that's the case, you would see this everywhere volcanos erupt and not just specific places. It's the result of rapid contraction after the rock is heated up. If it's air, it really fucking cold air and this is an argument for rapid crust displacement.
>>
>>33468525
>About "Priam's Treasure" for one. This is well known.
Already addressed this. The "discovery" of Priam's treasure occurred a day before work was to stop and his funding would dry out. It was clearly bullshit but it kept work going. This is also why the bust of Nefertiti is a literal fake.
>>
>>33469817
>Younger Dryas Period
i think you are right on the money
>>
>>33469700
>>33469700
>it's hard to grasp the ice age mode climate because we aint in it.
No, but it isn't hard to understand that thousands of Mammoths (who eat fuck tons of vegetation) didn't die in a temperate climate (with fuck tons of vegetation) and then get flash-frozen preserving their bodies. For mammoths to die of natural causes and be preserved, most with their last meals in their stomachs, they would have had to be transported very, very quickly to an Arctic climate. Either flood or crust displacement. Lack of trauma would indicate crust displacement.
>Crust displacement like what is proposed in the retarded docs and books is just outdated pseudo science. if it was true, that the continents would move around rapidly, there would be no life on eartht.
Retarded books that have a foreword written by Albert fucking Einstein. So apparently Einstein is fucking retarded and a pseudo-scientist (Hapgood's book on the subject). But your brain can't accept anything that so radically alters your concept of reality. If you know shit about how the earth's EM field is generated, most academics believe is is the naturally occurring flow of molten iron at the center of the earth (geodynamo). It's only plausible that molten iron moves, because it's fucking molten, and it's also plausible that this would cause a shift on the earth's crust. No, life wouldn't be wiped out. You would have life that still exists in highly elevated areas, which is exactly where you see the concentrations of ancient human DNA samples and where you see the modern populations with these Haplogroups still living (Altai Mountains, Himalayas, Atlas Mountains, etc.). Try reading a book sometime instead of blathering on about what your nigger gender studies teacher taught you in college. And all this lines up very nicely with the Younger Dryas.
>>
>>33470141
>crust displacement.
forget this, its not because we found a couple of odd flash frozen mammouths that suddently the whole earth continents must have moved hundreds of miles. Other explanations are much simpler and plausible like a local extreme climatic event. Continent simply dont move like that, they just dont.

>>33470141
>a foreword written by Albert fucking Einstein
name dropping to get credibility is cheap
Einstein was never a fan of this tard
velikovsky was rejected by the whole scientific community
his crap was based on erronous sciences of the 50s and 60s... it was outdated when it got out 50 years ago

we have many scientific ways to know that the continents didnt move like you think. you just ignore them and keep shilling polcrap

dont waste time with molten metal moving
of course its moving its liquid
but so does the rest of the earth with it
nothing can produce the movement you describe
it would take an inhuman amount of force to start the movement of a continent and an equal amount to stop it. this energy would melt the thin crust and turn the planet into a lava ball.
>>
File: 1665056050467548.png (51 KB, 356x670)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>33445411
>elites don't exist, so stop looking, a-ha-ha-ha
Get off of x you absolute cunt
>>
File: 1638141981628.jpg (27 KB, 554x554)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>33447388
>>
>>33453982
Based.
>>
>>33470061
Water can play a role but it's not necessary, and lava that erupts underwater forms pillow basalt, not columns.
https://www.geology.cwu.edu/facstaff/nick/g351/2013_Phillips_Columns.pdf.

Sudden cooling is also liable to produce obsidian rather than basalt, etc. Remember too you're talking a temperature differential of hundreds of degrees plus the composition of the lava can potentially make a difference. You also have to take uplift, subsidence and erosion into account relative to sea-level.

>>33470065
He still got the layer wrong and as for Nefertiti, more than one bust in progress was found, it's discovery was kept secret and damn near ended excavations when it was revealed and testing has confirmed it's authenticity.
>>
>>33470246
>Einstein was never a fan of this tard
Then why the fuck did he write the foreword to "Earth's Shifting Crust?" Fucking nigger.
>>
>>33470246
>>crust displacement.
>forget this, its not because we found a couple of odd flash frozen mammouths that suddently the whole earth continents must have moved hundreds of miles.
We didn't just find a few, we found thousands. And tigers and rhinos too. So if it's not shifting of the continents then fucking explain it. Cuz climate change really fucking doesn't
>>
>>33471160
>He still got the layer wrong and as for Nefertiti, more than one bust in progress was found, it's discovery was kept
No you fucking nigger, Borchardt found the bust about 3 days before his funding was supposed to run out. This is how shit worked in the 19th century. They had to find something or their funding ran out, so if their funding was about to run out, they made shit up. The bust of Nefertiti is legit fake made by materials they found on the site. And Schlieman admitted when was wrong about that layer. Which is kind of a positive in my book. He was an archaeologist that could admit he was wrong. It would be nice if modern archeology could admit when they're wrong so we could actually advance knowledge.
>>
>>33471318
Guy, go look up the controversy behind Egypt's constant screaming to have it repatriated. Borchardt downplayed it from the getgo, practically smuggling it out of the country then unveiled it several years later.(leading to the claims it was a fake manufactured _after_ the fact)
And it was early 20th century.
>>
>>33471590
I already have. The Nefertiti bust is clearly a fake. Plus the Berlin museum knocked off the back of each of the busts that he excavated too. If you compare his pictures of the busts from the site and the ones that the Museum of Berlin have right now they're clearly trying to hide the fact that the Egyptians had elongated skulls. Just one more reason I don't trust the Archaeology career field. Picrel is a bust from there that the Museum of Berlin didn't get their hands on.
>>
>>33471268
>We didn't just find a few, we found thousands
that's just a lie, its localised and few in numbers
>>
>>33471719
Nice sourcing there. Does you proctologist get a citation credit?
A. most of the face-only busts have an obvious socket where the headdress was attached, which isn't surprising since they came from an ancient workshop, several of them still having the carver's guidelines on them.
B. we only see these elongated skulls during the Amarna period. Nothing before. Nothing after.
C. did Munich just not get the memo about upholding the official narrative?
https://www.flickriver.com/photos/prof_richard/sets/72157632072711539/
>>
>>33471252
he wrote back to be polite but cause he knew its was bullshit
>>
>>33471252

"he had found the non-scientific part – dealing with comparative mythology and folklore – interesting. "

Dear Dr. Velikovsky:

The reason for the energetic rejection of the opinions presented by you lies not in the assumption that in the motion of the heavenly bodies only gravitation and inertia are the determining factors. The reason for the rejection lies rather in the fact that on the basis of this assumption it was possible to calculate the temporal changes of star locations in the planetary system with an unimaginably great precision.

Against such precise knowledge, speculations of the kind as were advanced by you do not come into consideration by an expert. Therefore your book must appear to an expert as an attempt to mislead the public. I must admit that I myself had at first this impression, too. Only afterwards it became clear to me that intentional misleading was entirely foreign to you.

With friendly greetings,

Yours,

Albert Einstein
>>
so Einstein like the comparative mythology part, the non-scientific part
what's left? a faggot talking shit
>>
>>33472192
Except it wasn't Velikovsky you fucking nigger. It was Hapgood.
>>
>>33472043
>Doesn't source any of his bullshit in this thread
>Complains when others don't provide sources
>>
>>33455898
>> It's literally the oldest Spiritual System we have.
The Mahabharata and Ramayana would like to have a word with you.
Zoroaster is a shaman who tried to bring back what was after the War.
>>
>>33472002
A quick web search shows at least 60 sites in the arctic. Even if the numbers aren't in the thousands, you still have to explain how mammoths got to the Arctic and got flash frozen. Maybe they didn't drive enough electric cars though and were victims of muh global warming.
>>
>>33455984
>>33456005
Shame, but then again, we probably came from there and our blue sister…of course after everything went to shit when planet 5 popped due to the even Greater War.
>>
>>33472529
>>33472529 #
Were the Hyksos from the Indian subcontinent? Follow along in the thread before you act like a pedantic nigger.
>>
>>33454271
>Archaeologists are generally a bunch of sackless cunts.
>>
>>33472192
"I find your arguments very impressive and have the impression that your hypothesis is correct. One can hardly doubt that significant shifts of the crust have taken place repeatedly and within a short time." Einstein to Hapgood
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/atlantida_mu/esp_atlantida_9a.htm
>>
>>33454175
I think Brien is really intelligent but lacks charisma and showmanship, so it seems like he's randomly stumbling around in his videos throwing out half baked ideas, it's just that he can't articulate it well.
>>
File: marte0.jpg (610 KB, 833x2714)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
>>33455984
pic somewhat related
>>
>>33427298
at least he is getting rid of the retarded notion that after hundreds of thousands of years with the same brain capacity humans only figured out how to run a fucking city 5000 years ago
>>
>>33437157
Because they're the lowest rung of expert. They don't actually have any knowledge that can be back up by anything but assumptions, field historians if you will, this worked for centuries until hard sciences like chemistry and geology basically told them they were retards and had the ability to back it up. Now they're a dying breed and struggling to hold on to relevance.
>>
>>33437356
>Which means that a mountain erupted and was under water forming basalt.
Basalt forms on land just fine
>>
File: marte0c.jpg (454 KB, 887x2371)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>33472559
rip marsbros
>>
>>33456674
>grocery lists
Based Canticle reader.
>>
>>33456810
Anon, thread…how would the world react to say, seeing this drift into our orbit instead of that 120km rock dildo 2 years back? How would we react to finding out our world WAS to an older, now let’s say very long gone, galactic civilization what Australia was to England?
Here is the point. What was then mattered to those that lived in that time, so long ago it means nothing for us now.
>>
>>33428618
I want to watch it, then I see something like that.
There were giants 100%. Without a doubt in my mind.
>>
I think a part of the issue is the layman's misinterpretation of what ancient technology means. For some reason the popculture idea has corrupted the idea that ancient tech means cd players and internet and space ships, when actually it means they had figured out things that we have since forgotten. A modern popculture of this is showing a kid whose grown up on nothing buy iphones and the internet a vhs tape. They will have zero idea what to do with it.

Now, its not just that they don't know how to use it, its because they don't need to use it any more, so the knowlage of how to use it is forgotten over time. Of course this is an extreme example. But stretch this out over generations and have people slowly forget how to build great stone monuments over time.

We have zero factual knowlage of how the pyramids of egypt or south america were built. We have ideas and theories, but nothing solid.

We know how the great temples and churches were build in ancient rome and euroup were built because they left behind the writings on how to do it. But the actual skill used to build those structures are slowly being forgotten and lost, because we don't need to know how to do it that way any more since we have better materials now.

Then look at what happend when there was record of how something was built, like in ancient brazil, when the spanish invaded, and burned hundres of thousands of books with unknown amounts of irreplaceble knowlage. Why did they burn those books? Because they're fucking idiots! The bibe is the only book they read, so fuck everything else, and burn it all down!
>>
>>33459252
Truth is? Time travel.
We figure it out in 400 years and send a society back in the distant past to make sure we become what we will become.
>>
>>33472520
I posted a few for the more technical stuff. The rest are straightforward lookups or should be common fucking knowledge. Anon's general source as previously noted it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>33473877
The future has a lot to offer but physical time travel is not one them.
>>
>>33474196
Yeah, I'd say the same thing. The shit I posted should be common knowledge for anyone that doesn't gett their info from Google and JewTube. But faggots like you can't be bothered to read a book.
>>
>>33474227
Dig into it. You literally time travel when you take the elevator to the top floor of a building. Time is absolutely pliable and gravity is just one thing that affects it. Probably not gonna happen anytime soon. But it remains possible. If traveling to space from the earth changes time, imagine what standing next to a black hole would do.
>>
>>33474196
>I posted a few for the more technical stuff.
You really fucking didn't. You dont know the meaning of the world technical.
>>
File: paracas.jpg (94 KB, 577x705)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>33472043
Pic related is the skull of Peruvian royalty, who have MC1R protein (redheads).
Ramses II was a red head.
>>
>>33473213
And the only examples of this would be places like Devil's Tower, which are also proof of a worldwide flood. Again, you need rapid cooling and temperate.air will not get the job done. What happened there was a tectonic plate moved, the movement caused a tidal wave and a:-volvanic eruption in Wyoming, now you have Devil's Tower.
>>
>>33474925
So ... yes. Pick up a book about the Scotichronicon if you haven't. Egyptians also brought this to Ireland and Scotland. What I'm thinking is that the Hyksos (from Mid East) brought this to Egypt, they lost the war in Amarna, then spread throughout the world via boat. South America was definitely one of these places.
>>
>>33471268
They used a weapon Baba Yana said we are soon to invent. Something involving Absolute Zero and will make the nuke a firecracker.
>>
>>33472566
Look back further cuntsalad.
>>
>>33474891
I'm not saying its not possible, I'm saying its not practicle. We can explore the possible futures and timelines with our minds but they're not fixed. Doing it with our bodies is just not viable. At some point the one master reality will pull back divergent timelines along with their time travellers and reabsorb them with unpredictable consequences for the poor suckers caught fucking with time. They could vanish forever and or affect their close reality, friends and family, places, periods, memories and more. The reboots side effect is really killing it.
>>
>>33475047
So absolute zero is basically the absence of energy. Take all the shit about physics and pull the "e" out of it and it throws the books out the window. It's plausible.
>>
>>33473582
Blame Star Wars, Chariots of the Gods, Galactica, etc. for that shit.
>>
>>33473877
Also, now that to think of it, funny to have posted a OE based on one interp of the Gilgamesh legend.
>>
>>33475075
>zero is basically the absence of energy.
Yes but its just a temp at the bottom of the scale. The energy the environment contains. From there though, if you start to use electricity, you can transmit it without resistance, supra conductivity, no loses due to resistance. That's the dream state to operate electric hardware... it's not a bad spot from this perspective. You get to move and or accumulate electrical energy in 2 coils. You can litterally send the energy back and forth without loosing any of it.
>>
>>33474854
Vanity printing don't count. Try reading something that didn't come off the discount rack at the local psychic bookstore.

>>33474901
One for the columns, one for the skulls. (not counting some pics from the Munich museum that put paid to this notion the germans tried to hide shit that anybody who's read an actual book on egyptian art knows about). That's pretty few alright....

Not that the links themselves were that in-depth but one assumes since everyone here are such great readers they can check the bibliographies themselves.
>>
I will literally lmfao if he starts talking about this.
>>
>>33475119
Absolute Zero isn’t just a temp on a scale it’s when ideal gas’s seem to stop all movement and vibration.
>>
>>33475438
its pretty cool for our computers, they could run at infinite speed without over heating
>>
>>33475119
Well yeah. I was more talking about energy though. My understanding is that energy is transferred though a circuit and electricity is a consistent flow. If you re-arrange the energy-mass equation, and if you keep mass and distance constant (speed is distance factored by time), then energy is inversely proportional to the square of time. And if the energy in a system is at or near zero, then time is certainly altered. I would also hypothesize that energy works similarly in time dilation (in this instance gravitational energy), but my bed is comfy and this is probably a topic for another thread. One thing to throw out there though, perhaps it is exactly what I'm talking about that makes absolute zero perfect for electronic circuits. If electricity moves at the speed of light and of time is faster at absolute zero, then you would have a time dilation between the circuit that is at absolute zero and our environment that exists at ambient temps.
>>
>>33464720
NTA, but you don't know? Funny.
>>
I support Hancock, he's my man.
>>
>>33475342
Yeah, I saw those. Problem is that you did what most niggers do when they are trying to support something they believe to be true that actually isn't. You just throw a random reference up there to make it look like you know what you are talking about, but you don't actually. If you had bothered to read the columnar fracturing paper you posted, it actually supported my notion of rapid convective cooling and the paper even mentioned water/lava as the scenario in which this occurs. Look, you are some kind of shitskin. I know this because I've argued with ones like you before. You are maybe the top 5% of you race, which probably puts you in the bottom 30% of white people. But you can at least string together words so everyone that wanted multicultural points gave you a big pat on the head and told you how smart you are, so you just kept bullshitting and they kept telling you that you were smart. And because you only interact with members of your race, you think you are actually in the top 5% of all humans. You actually aren't that smart. I am getting stupider for interacting with you. So, kindly fuck off. I've crushed pretty much every point you made. I'm not looking for woke points. I'm not going to give you a pat on the head just because you are smart for a shitskin.
>>
>>33427317
its da joka baby just kidding haha its graham handcock
>>
>>33475381
that's such a bad fake. zero weathering on the inscriptions

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.