[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 105 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

The goddess of War and Love
The Queen of Heaven, the Daughter of the Moon
Lady of the Morning, Lady of the Evening
The Lion of Heaven, the Joy of Sumer

Who has a throne made of a huluppu tree
Who ate the fruit of sex on Kur
Who received the MEs from 𒀭Enki/Ea
Who took the Eanna temple from 𒀭An/Anu
Who destroyed Mount Ebih
Who married 𒀭Dumuzid/Tammuz
Who made Bilgames/Gilgamesh fear his mortality
Who descended and ascended from Kur
Who wept and mourned over mankind, promising to never allow 𒀭Enlil/Elil to cause another flood

Our beloved lady, the goddess 𒀭𒈹, Inanna/Ishtar

Today is Arah Samnu 24, month of 𒀭Marduk

Let's talk about our goddess and the beauty of this world blessed by her
All kinds of love and beauty are welcome, let's spread the joy of Venus!

Resources: https://pastebin.com/ekH42ECq

𒀭Ishtar za-mi
Kug 𒀭Ishtar zamisu dugakam!
>>
Discord server
cyTx99v3ke
>>
>>33400848
What is a Hūpalū tree and where do I get one, Mr. Remmno?
>>
>>33400848
What a nice genera-
>>33400880
>Discord
*vomits*
>>
>>33400848
May the blessings of our Lady Inana be upon you. May your household and your shrines be bountiful.
>>
File: haneame ishtar 13.jpg (165 KB, 775x1199)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
A calming night blessed by our Goddess, peace with you all
>>
File: 27.jpg (12 KB, 290x280)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>33400848
It is time, for the actual wedding tale. The poetry leading up to this point was all leading up to this idyllic tale. Unfortunately, much of the tale is lost. For the sections of the poem that are missing, I'll add a [...], to indicate that a section is completely lost to time. I will also state who is speaking with the name of the Narrator.

Dumuzi's Wedding.

Girlfriends of Inanna:
O you who are like [...],
Your bridallers are bountiful lords!
You who like a [...],
Lady, your bridallers are bountiful lords!
O you who catch enemy countries like birds,
Ninegalla, your bridallers are bountiful lords!
O you, cracking enemy countries like one cracking an egg,
Inanna, your bridallers are bountiful lords!
Amaushumgal is in the first place,
the farmer in the inundation is second,
none other than the fowler is the third,
the fisherman, the man in the midst of the canebrake,
is the fourth of them.

Inanna:
Let me, the lady, send a messenger to the shepherd,
may he treat me to the prime butter and the prime milk!
Let me send a messenger to the squire, the farmer,
may he treat me to honey and wine!
To the fowler, who has his net spread out,
may he treat me to choice birds!
And the fisherman, none other! to his reed hut,
let me, Inanna, send a messenger,
may he treat me to his precious carps!

Narrator:
The bridallers, taking the day off all came.
The fowler brought the choice birds,
the fisherman brought the choice carps,
filling them in a [...] with Milady,
The shepherd carried pails of butter in his hands,
Dumuzi carried pails of Milk hung over his shoulders,
butter and small cheeses he carried,
hung over his shoulder.
Whipped, herb flavored milk he carried,
hung over his shoulder.
The shepherd called out unto the house,
Dumuzi thrust a hand against the door crying out

Dumuzi:
Make haste to open the house, my Lady!
Make haste to open the house!

Narrator:
[...]
The pure one [...]
The mother, hearing her went,
and was standing by the [...] saying,

Cont
>>
File: 28.jpg (12 KB, 300x304)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>33404041
Cont

Ningal:
Verily, you are his spouse, and he is your spouse,
Verily you [...] for him,
Verily he is [...] for you,
Verily your father is now a stranger to you.
Verily your mother is now a stranger to you.
His mother, you will respect as she were your mother!
His father, you will respect as he were your father!

Dumuzi:
Make haste to open the house, my Lady!
Make haste to open the house!

Narrator:
Inanna, at her mother's bidding,
bathed in water, anointed herself with sweet oil,
decided to put on for outer garment,
the grand queenly robe.
She also took her man-beast amulets,
was straightening on the lapis lazuli stones on her neck,
and held her cylinder seal in her hand.
The young lady stood waiting,
Dumuzi opened the door,
and like a moonbeam she came forth to him,
out of the house!
He looked at her, rejoiced in her,
took her in his arms, and kissed her.

[... a chunk of text is lost, wedding banquet is missing. As well as the final farewell to Inanna's parents, as she departs her family's home. When the text resumes, Dumuzi is in the chapel of his personal god, praying... ]

Narrator:
[...]
Dumuzi [...]
The lord Dumuzi came to him saying.

Dumuzi:
O my master, I have come home.
O my master, my bride is accompanying me.
May she give birth to a little lad!
O my master, go to her in the house!

Narrator
The shepherd said to his bride.

Dumuzi
O my bride [...]
O Inanna [...] the chapel of my personal god,
To the chapel of my personal god I have brought you.
You will sleep before my personal god,
and on the seat of honor of my personal god, my bride, you will sit!

Narrator:
Though he spoke thus to her,
she sat down beside him saying.

Inanna:
I need help! I have always just obeyed my mother!

Narrator:
To the personal god, he wended his foot,
spoke a greeting and a prayer to him as follows.

Dumuzi
O my master [... Completely lost...]

Inanna
[...] in your eyes,
O my Amaushumgal, I know not how to use a loom.

Cont
>>
File: 26.jpg (12 KB, 278x283)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>33404120

Cont

Narrator:
The shepherd put his arms around the young lady and said.

Dumuzi:
I have not carried you off into slavery!
Your table will be a splendid table,
will be a splendid table,
at the splendid table I eat!
Your table will be the splendid table,
will be the splendid table,
you, you will eat at the splendid table!
My mother eats at the beer vat,
Duttur's brother eats not at it,
my sister Geshtinanna eats not at it,
but you will eat at the splendid table!

O my bride, cloth you shall not weave for me!
O Inanna, yarn you will not spin for me!
O my bride, fleece you shall not ravel for me!
O Inanna, warp you will not mount for me!
[... four lines lost ...]
Have no fear [...]
Bread you shall not kneed for me!

O ninegalla [...]

Narrator:
The shepherd Dumuzi she embraced.

Inanna:
I who have pure splendor, glow yellowish at heaven's base,
O my husband, I who have pure splendor, glow yellowish on heaven.
[... rest of text is lost ... ]
>>
File: Inanna60.jpg (312 KB, 850x1257)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>33404041
>>33404120
>>33404152
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! The marriage story feels more full now!

And adding who is speaking definitely changed the entire experience! Before, it was hard to read.

>>33402259
>>33403268
Aww, thanks Anons. You too.

>>33402032
Be realistic. They wanted a chatroom.
>>
File: Ishtar.jpg (552 KB, 689x1020)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>
>>33404486
>They wanted a chatroom
lrn2IRC ffs
>>
>>33404041
>>33404120
>>33404152
How beautifully the charm and passion of the young maiden Inana are extolled.
How right it is to lift our heads and her voices in praise of her.
The marriage of Inana and Dumuzi is not a mere culmination, but a gateway, and that gateway is flanked by reed gate-posts. It is the gateway by which the Land is made fertile, by which the storehouses of the Land may be made abundant, by which offerings shall be heaped up for all of the Anuna gods.
Thank you for sharing this work, and thereby helping to preserve it in heart and mind.
>>
File: Ishtar winter.jpg (161 KB, 650x917)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>
>>33405049
IRC trannies out!
>>
Wondrous things may have already happened. Hopefully.
>>
I read that Ishtar is the demon Astaroth. One of the 4 rulers of hell, twin sister of azazel and grandchild of beelzebub
>>
>>33409617
You read a set of Hebrew lies.
>>
>>33409688
I read something from the joy of satan, they are probably right. Who cares tho
>>
File: this shit.png (23 KB, 300x300)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>33409752
Lmao the joy of satan are some of the most schizo larpers it has ever been my displeasure to read the ramblings of. Besides, they draw from the same lore as the aforementioned Hebrew lies.
>>
>>33409617
Esoterically, the thing about X being a demon is because the demons also worship the gods in an indirect manner. They create an "infernal" and corrupted version of they favorite gods because the true hierarchy of hell is inverted

The true evilest beings are the weakest, because the root of evil is weakness and the opposite of virtue, Satan in fact can't exist, because he's a figure described as the opposite of God, which contains no good, and existence is a good and virtue of God
Hell is an anarchy ruled by legion of spirits that once worshipped the gods, giving the name of their legions after corruptions of them such as Astaroth and Amun

Think like, the true evilest being is so evil he's completely on vice or something like anger and can't even speak, he's "venerated" by the other demons who want to be like him and his presence gives a direction for them to go but he's weak due to that, so for worship and appearance, demons created corrupted versions of the Gods

Astaroth is for the demons what Aphrodite is for the Greek, a cultural change of Ishtar
>>
File: 29.jpg (10 KB, 196x340)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>33404486
Thanks Stormy, yeah the series of poems all ties together very well. Theres a few extra poems. However, they're a bit of a downer, so probably won't post them today. I might post them later, maybe after thanksgiving. They fit with the theme of winter arriving. Since 𒀭Dumuzi was a dying God.

>>33405844
I wish more of these poems were more widespread. Most people only know 𒀭Ishtar from the descent into the underworld. Not too much more than that. The breadth of stories that she is involved in are great. I will also post more magic related text, especially from Babylon and Assyria. Mesopotamian anti witchcraft literature is vast, and I have a lot of material on that.
I could also post about other interesting things like demons and spirits and the like. They are super fascinating to me, especially learning the Mesopotamian perspective on them.
>>
>>33408811
IRC is more of a black market and glowie communications platform, unlike d*scord which is goyslop-tier
>>
File: 1668920511125.jpg (124 KB, 673x960)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>33409850
This is a super Christianized perspective. Really the demons are largely chthonic gods Christians literally demonized, along with some they made up. Chthonic meaning the more fearsome (not necessarily evil) form the gods enter when they enter the underworld (which in ancient terms is also not inherently evil). Not saying they're all safe to work with or that the years haven't worn on them, but Astaroth being Chthonic Astarte is pretty close to the truth
>>33409617
>>33409752
Joy of Satan is the last place to be learning about the historical context of Astarte and Astaroth, honestly. They will tell one truth and then follow it up with some insane shit, and if you're not already educated in this subject you won't be able to tell which is which
>>
>>33411279
There's a lot of difference between underworld entities and what the abrahamics call demon

Underworld entities are as """evil""" as Hades or Saturn, misunderstood parts of the universe, but there's indeed evil as anti-creation entities, or qliphotic as kaballah calls them, represented by the inverse pentagram as their objective is to go against the natural order

Astaroth is not an underworld Venus, Ishtar is both the star of the morning and the star of the evening, which already includes the misunderstood but not evil aspect the abrahamics call Lucifer, son of the dawn

Astaroth is the form the anti-creation entities see Ishtar, a God for the demons who live in an anarchy of legions, a figure to handle the fact that the most demonic, """satanic""" as in opposition to Creation an entity is, the weaker they are

What made christianity the prominent religion of the west, is the sad fact that the ancient religion stopped worshipping the True Gods, which are referred as Elohim by the abrahamics
All the drama about not worshipping other gods the hebrews had and christianity spread, is because retards don't worship them, they worship the Serpent

The Serpent, as in the Caduceus of Hermes, is the astral plane, is the serpent which coils at the heart of Ansar un-Nefer, the forms
What ruined religion is our worship of forms instead of essence, that's why the islamics hates idols so much. I see the thread going to the same path as I focused too much on reconstructionism, which makes me worry about it

In the same way christianism gets christ wrong, he becoming le wholesome guy in the stick ooooh le jesus, instead of a solar myth, the idea of how an human can overcome all evil and shine so brightly he lights the shadows, I failed to transmit what Ishtar truly means, which is love and beauty, passion for the world and mankind, not just her name or stories, but acts to make the world better
>>
>>33411836
Also, a thing that I should get out of my chest

I actually knew this was happening and tried to give more esoteric significance to the thread, but then the Aphrodite drama happened

And guess what, as both guys seethed about the same thing, I believe the guy was the same janny who impeded my original idea
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/32045645

But well, he's just a pawn, what truly impeded me from trying to find a way of subtle spreading the esoteric truth of beauty, and corrupted me into the femboy retardation was stronger influences, which I rose above already

I'm not sure what I will do about that, there isn't much I can do for others
>>
File: 1668928428418.png (663 KB, 720x900)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
I pre-ordered the new Inanna book by Hekataeon author Jack Grayle. Anyone who's serious about working with the goddess should consider buying a copy while the prices are still reasonable/it's still in stock
>>33411836
Neat fanfiction, but I prefer to stick to what the historical record indicates rather than giving into Christian pseudo-Manichaeism that paints the ancients as deserving of their genocide
>>33411856
I would elaborate, but it seems you have a lot of your own issues to work through before you start making definitive claims about the nature of the universe. All the best
>>
File: doing the sneedful.png (1.21 MB, 800x987)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>33411856
>what truly impeded me from trying to find a way of subtle spreading the esoteric truth of beauty, and corrupted me into the femboy retardation was stronger influences
I'm not sure I'm reading through the grammar right but

anima possession moment
>>
File: EF6JmaOUcAAQIYk.jpg (226 KB, 894x1102)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>33411932
You can't deny my reasoning, about everything I said you cared more about my usage of analogies
Again, forms, grasp the essence
I know this is a thing even initiates wrestle with, but try to comprehend

A divine being is absurdly pure, it's literally divine, even on classical polytheism gods can't be evil
Evil includes lack of virtue, which is philosophical, it causes all the reverse hierarchy stuff I told you
Evil entities organize themselves in legions as many esoteric traditions know, the legion of Astaroth is not an entity, is not Ishtar, it's simply demons who corrupted the idea of Ishtar into an "evil" god, again: forms

If you care about the form of Ishtar you will never grasp the true essence, you will never worship the true goddess
Ishtar, Astarte, Aphrodite, Venus, Ishtar-Rin are all analogies, Astaroth is a very corrupted analogy

Don't worry about me, weak parasites could only hold me for a while, I had the help of people who cares about me as well
What were they thinking to try such a thing on Scorpio month as well?

>>33411951
Nah, objective astral stuff
Jungian Psychology while a lot of times useful, its just a way of trying to deal with the real supernatural phenomena on the psyche with materialistic means

Again, forms
>>
File: 1668930181269.jpg (92 KB, 504x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>33411988
Your analogies? Let's not get even that far — I deny pretty much all your premises in the first place. Just the very idea of "anti-creation" forces is Manichean or Christian pseudo-Manichaean. It's based on theology that has nothing to do with Ishtar in the first place. Meanwhile you're denying techniques preserved by actual practitioners of dual-faiths — the remnants of the ancient pagan faiths — who hid their technologies in grimoires and cunning practice because it's somehow "anti-creation."
Also gods flaunt virtues and do things we would consider to be evil all the time. The ancients frequently wore phylacteries even to work with deities they worshipped, in case the fickle god changed their mind. Ofc if you believe in Manichaeism, that's not evil because it's not ontologically aligned with anti-creation Evil. Which is insane to most people, and what's more would make no sense to the ancients. I guess you can justify whatever you want when you decide your specific interpretation that has nothing to do with the historical context of Ishtar is the true essence, though
Just understand that the rest of us aren't obligated to follow your UPG, and just because we disagree doesn't mean we're not "grasping the true essence" or whatever
>>
File: Inanna63.jpg (144 KB, 883x1200)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>33411836
>>33411856
Remmy, you overthink things, buddy.

>In the same way christianism gets christ wrong, he becoming le wholesome guy in the stick ooooh le jesus, instead of a solar myth, the idea of how an human can overcome all evil and shine so brightly he lights the shadows, I failed to transmit what Ishtar truly means, which is love and beauty, passion for the world and mankind, not just her name or stories, but acts to make the world better
This is painfully untrue. The only reason I stuck around here is that I believe in what 𒀭Inanna means. A harbor of love and passion, unrestricted and pure, is what I forsee this developing into. The atmosphere you created is what you started for. Stop doubting yourself like a depression case.

>I actually knew this was happening and tried to give more esoteric significance to the thread, but then the Aphrodite drama happened
Nobody cares about that guy. He's a freak who posts freaky reptilian-looking women. He's hyperconservative past the point of ever understanding us. It was funny while it lasted.

>>33411988
Here you are, expending time and energy on another argument with someone who will never change their mind. No wonder you burn yourself out.
>>
dead faith
>>
>>33412104
>Necro'd faith
ftfy
>>
File deleted.
>>33412041
This is the esoteric truth, and has nothing to do with manicheanism or christianity
All religions had evil spirits against the gods, you have many incidents in mesopotamian faith such as the Huluppu tree story
You can whatever name, I call anti-creation to not be focused on kaballah as "qliphotian", and to not commit the manichaean mistake to think creation is evil

You shouldn't trust spirits that easily, much less spirits known by everyone to be related with evil. Astaroth is not Astarte, it's a legion of evil spirits under an astral form which is a false goddess

I talk about the truth behind all religions, the Serpent was born from the god of trickery and will be killed by the god of thunder on Ragnarok. The astral forms which are not inherently evil and is the subject of the magician and the follower of Enki/Hermes/Mercury, must be dominated instead of dominating us, essence over forms

>>33412071
Thanks, it's just that I was so dumb to be tricked like that. I started with the truth and beauty in mind but slowly degenerated into vulgarity

Kek, I remember one woman that was absurdly ugly, I have no clue what this have have in his mind

Nah, I was burned out on spiritual battles, feels good to reaffirm my beliefs and what I learned during this time
See that last bit about Jormungand? Completely useless to the point but felt good to write, some anon may read it and get a suggestion about the mystery I am talking about

That's also why some people think I'm a bit schizo when arguing, I don't really try to convince anyone, I just say suggestive stuff that may help someone
>>
>>33411836
>which is love and beauty, passion for the world and mankind, not just her name or stories, but acts to make the world better
my interest is in the real being behind the name Ishtar, not a concept or a philosophy. Ancient people (one step above stick-rubbing abos) worshiped spirits because they thought they were real and could impact the world, not because of lofty concepts. The concepts came later.

I think that's the appeal of demons today. It's practice without fluff. Do XYZ and an obviously foreign presence will be in the room with you, your worldview be damned.
>>
>>33411988
>Jungian Psychology while a lot of times useful, its just a way of trying to deal with the real supernatural phenomena on the psyche with materialistic means
It's like 50/50 materialistic though, old man gone very hard into mysticism sometimes and sometimes advocated it, but whatever
>>
File: 1668932346719.png (1.28 MB, 1024x1024)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>33412116
>The ancient Mesopotamian evils rose up and replaced the gods, thus justifying the death of the worshippers of our goddess
>Source: I made it the fuck up
Cool fanfiction. I'll stick with what Jake Stratton-Kent and Jason Miller have to say on the matter, since not only have they researched it thoroughly, but they have personal experience working with Astaroth-Astarte. And what's more, my point-of-view doesn't require me to implicitly endorse a genocide of our "own people," ancient or not
>>33412124
It's almost as if the worshippers of the goddess preserved their evocation technologies in the grimoires
>>
>>33412124
The gods are above the spirits, and yes, etheric is much more attractive than the astral, and astral is much more attractive than mental, which is more attractive than the divine, but that's the problem

The objective of spirituality was to make your life better, not to satisfy curiosity. If you don't believe it's probable that won't appear anyway, easier for an evil entity to corrupt you if you don't know it's corrupting you

It's making your life more happy, beautiful and fulfilling, vs watching silly tricks, while you can see cool stuff without being tricked by spirits, you shouldn't do just for curiosity

Every single person I know that did Goetia can't notice how they have been affected by it, how they shill and propagate goetia desperately like an obsession
The entities so that vecause they know most people will do wrong (le simple circle works!! le command seal is actually a sigil!! le pentagram ritual works against them ok!!), get no effect or some WAOOOW I GOT JUMPSCARED! effect and then be corrupted for life

>>33412129
Well, it's like every religion, a mixture of truth with misunderstandings

>>33412150
Why are you so fixed on the supposed deaths of people that lived more than thousand years before we were born? When did I talk about that?

The thing is that evil spirits and astral forms pretending to be the ancient mesopotamian gods rose up, that's why the religion sadly ended, it lost the help from the gods

You will end worshipping a thing that tells you it's literally her but obviously isn't
>>
File: 1668933497761.jpg (122 KB, 598x960)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>33412182
>Source: my ass
We can talk about Astaroth if we want anon. Your seething won't change that. And I'm sure now you're going to write multiple paragraphs about how I'm the obsessed one now, just for wanting to talk about an alternate way to approach the goddess
>>
File: Inanna45.jpg (139 KB, 744x1052)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>33412116
>it's just that I was so dumb to be tricked like that
The best of us make mistakes. I still don't know what the exact mistakes you made were (probably on Discord), but I assume it was believing people who pretend to be here for her but are actually just here to jack off. I hate the word "coomer" because pleasure is good, but those people are coomers. Let them coom all over themselves and each other. Ignore them, and proceed.

It's one of the most common ways to be taken advantage of (sexually). At least you caught it before it became long-term.

>Kek, I remember one woman that was absurdly ugly, I have no clue what this have have in his mind
Many of the guys who are the hyperconservative fake "masculine" types like women who are ridiculously ugly.. They like women with massive lips and glassy eyes that just stare into space, with sexually receptive looks seemingly paralyzed on their faces. I've seen that most are emotionally unstable and eventually end up turning right into troons (then they make themselves the same kind of hideous, on top of what HRT does to you to begin with). He'll lose out bad.

>That's also why some people think I'm a bit schizo when arguing
You don't seem schizo. Occultist is different than schizo. Occultists can be schizos, but schizos cannot be Occultists (I made this sentence up).
>>
>>33411988
I agree whole heartedly with you on this. I'm a Sumerian recon, because I find Sumer to be the perfect mnemonic for the story of civilization that Inana encodes, in all her forms and Divine Functions and the fact that she is so dynamic and ceaseless, and the Goddess as Inana of Uruk is so inextricably tied to every single one of us and our stories. However, that doesn't render me blind to the reality of who Ishtar-Inana is, or from tracing her story through the ancient and modern worlds.
Because of what she mirrors, her form has necessarily been interpreted differently. I started out a lot more orthodox recon than I am now, and now I'm at the point of seeking a personal relationship with the same Divine Numen that is Inana, Ishtar, Astarte and Andraste.
>>33412182
However, the question of the decline of Sumer and Babylon, the withering away of their consciousness and the Abrahamic hegemony has been on my mind a great deal, and I'm inclined to posit that it was the systems that humans built that caused the gods to forsake those great cities.

Consider:
ANE mythology is pretty consistent throughout that a ruler who mistreats his people, allows inequity to take root in the land, allows the strong to bring injustice to the weak, has essentially forfeited his covenant with the gods, and his land will be given over to the invader.
By about three thousand years ago Mesopotamia had degenerated into petty monolatrism, Assyria in particular having set out to conquer the known world. Assyria and Babylon wrestled for control of the Sumerian legacy, reinventing themselves with dynasty after dynasty every time, each time taking a step away from the experience of the Divine Numen that the earliest settlers in the region, proto-Ubaidians or Euphrateans or whatever you wish to call them, had followed down the two great rivers, that led them to a place of plenty.
>>
>>33412182
>>33412250
(cont.)
The gods shine in their radiance (melam) as you rightly say, and unclean spiritual entities feed on fear and apathy (just look at the vast corpus we have of Mesopotamian demonological literature!). I don't like interacting with Lilith folk, or the Joy of Satan people, because you can just sense the energy of the thing that's on them.
On a social scale, though, you can't get away from the fact that it was humans that replaced the gods, that violated their half of the commission of civilization.
Mesopotamian mythology also teaches us that: sometimes, people act with ignorant or malicious impulse, and betrayal will be lived on Earth as it has been amongst the gods, without the need for a demon driving it.
We are in a unique place today where we can tell the story of civilization, and it is right and proper that we can do so.
By the blessings of Nisaba, that lid was lifted for us within the last half-dozen generations. The journey and the personal transformation that is implied by Inana has always been irresistible, and a thousand years of slander cannot break that.
I wish you great strength in building your harbour. May it be piled high with brilliant lapis lazuli and pure silver, and may it provide abundance.
>>
File: FIr4SbXXEAYYMCR.png (842 KB, 600x849)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
>>33412209
It's a corrupted way indeed

>>33412219
I listed them on some post on an older thread, but the think I hate the most is how I started to get on vulgar and depraved kinks involving humiliation and such, also how I allowed myself to almost be groomed by spirits into a femboy priest, thing that only happened because I was injured and weak
It's nothing absurd, it prejudiced more myself than the cult, but made me give bad advice and made me feel bad afterwards. At least I learned to always be myself, truly myself

That's what happens when you wrestle with an astral force, it's so tiresome you end flipping. I have seen so many people flipping about so many things, pretty common for leftists and rightists flip to each other sides
The only way of dealing with this kind of stuff is to not allow the astral current to change you, for example: I don't care about masculinity, I don't care about femininity, I like what I like and I do what I do whenever I want, forms serve me, not the opposite, this also makes a good parallel with Nietzschean philosophy about morals

Thanks, sometimes I get a bit too far and say unrelated stuff
>>
File: 1668934834312.jpg (89 KB, 750x1000)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>33412264
Your opinion has been noted, and we're just not going to agree for reasons I've already mentioned. You don't have to engage in the Astaroth discussion, but you can stop bitching about it, as not everyone wants to follow your reinvented Christianity
>>
>>33400848
Isn't using this anime shit kind of a really huge blasphemy against her? Especially since late Nasu is a hack and type-moon just copypasted Tohsaka.
>>
File: 1667571689577123.png (2.72 MB, 2160x2160)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
>>33412219
I'll have to go back to lurk mode again for a while but a sone slight developments happened since I talked earlier this week. I can hear them a bit more during the day (though it's not too constant since they are considerate for my family), a few people who are aware of my... Situation says that they can tell that they're changing me with one saying I'm pretty much already transformed somewhat but I'm not aware of it. One important thing is that they basically don't allow me to do things like waste too much time on this site (well, mostly places like /vg/, because they think it's too much of distraction) and in addition they kept saying "Just keep obeying us, little sister, you're doing a good job so far"
>>
File: 1668935491721.jpg (203 KB, 750x1000)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>33412283
>wehavethisdiscussioneveryday.exe
Basically it's complicated, but most people in the thread obviously lean towards Fate Ishtar just being a modern depiction of the goddess
>pic related, personally I think Smite does it better if we're going that route since as you said late Nasu is a hack
>>
>>33412250
>>33412259
Thank you anon, this is a pretty good insight. It"s great to hear from a more sumerian perspective, as my insight came in the forms of multiple different religions

I want to comment it better tomorrow, as I will be going to sleep soon

>>33412283
It's an analogy anon

>>33412288
I'm not exactly sure who you are or why you answered his reply to me, but do whatever YOU want to do, trample the serpent, be the sun that shines so brightly it casts out the shadows, don't allow spirits to tell you what to do

Astral entities can be pretty annoying, for example, I can't fucking watch Jormungandr or Black Lagoon, it resonates too much with the kind of content my original astral self likes, so retarded parasites try everything to not allow me to watch it, I mean, now I am talking here after trying to watch it, it's always some kind of magical interruption that one would be called schizophrenic to notice
But I WILL watch it and I WILL watch whatever I want to watch even if it means spiritual war because of white haired arms dealer anime, that's how it works
Next time I will may fucking download it and watch it with the wifi off
>>
>>33412339
>I didn't want to make a large post but made anyway
Jeez, I will pay moar attention and moar concentration next time, one day I will rise above ALL retardation
>>
>>33412305
This does look a lot more like what I imagined.
I had a trippy version of her some years ago and she looked very feminine, but at the same time she looked somewhat muscular, very strong. Her smile was both nurturing and terrifying, her hair was black but bright red like blood at the same time. Also is it true she was depicted with long fangs? I couldn't see that in my vision.
Skimming through the thread, btw. Very interesting stuff. How do you guys interact with her?
>>
>>33412339
>I'm not exactly sure who you are or why you answered his reply to
I was giving a response from a conversation we had in the last thread, I was just lazy didn't feel going through the archive
>>
>>33412348
Just to clarify. I'm pretty sure that the vision I had of her changed me for good. She took many of my fears away, changed how I saw the world and made me crazy enough to go through a life changing ordeal and have a pretty successful run. More willing to help but less compliant, if that makes sense. In this time I also found a kind of love I didn't even believe it could exist. Crazy stuff.
>>
File: Inanna0.jpg (3.8 MB, 1447x2047)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB JPG
>>33412264
>>33412339
You do seem to be healing up nicely! It's great you seem like you're back!

>>33412351
Near the end of the last thread, a suggestion was made to you. I said "do it". If this is going in the right direction, we will see.

>>33412348
>>33412365
I definitely feel her in that image. Good to have you aboard.
>>
File: 1668936700645.jpg (54 KB, 400x513)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>33412348
Most of us prefer traditional prayers, but a few of us have been experimenting with working with Astaroth from various medieval grimoires as a way to directly interact with the chthonic form of Astarte. Obviously there's more danger potentially (and depending on your cosmological assumptions — see the above conversation for what I mean) with the latter, but you might get results faster
>>
>>33412348
>Interacting with Mesopotamian deities 101
If you're looking to invite them into your life, make them an offering. Meat, grains/breads, fresh produce, fish are all excellent, as are water, beer and milk. Inana in particular is fond of dates. Alternatively, offer a literary or artistic creation of yours dedicated to her.
Praise her - she loves flattery - make your offerings, then speak your petition.
You can and should eat any food offerings after waiting a reasonable period of time, but liquid libations should be poured out (onto open ground, preferably) and you should drink from your own cup.
You can also build a permanent shrine to her, if you're prepared to make that commitment.
>>
>>33412389
Was this from back before beer and wine were separated, making wine a favorable offering as well?
>>
>>33412402
Wine was already known in Mesopotamia by the invention of writing, but grapes couldn't grow well there. It was and is a perfectly suitable offering, but appears less often in the literature for its relative scarcity.
>>
>>33412389
About making an offering. What should one do with the food once offered?
>>
>>33412422
Offering a thing dedicates its spiritual substance to the deity, who receives it instantly. You should eat or share the physical food, but it's respectful and polite to wait a few minutes before doing so.
>>
>>33412182
>The objective of spirituality was to make your life better, not to satisfy curiosity.
It's the opposite. Every pagan religion started with half-naked hobos offering pistachios to spirits in exchange for boning the neighbor's wife or a more favorable rain season. All of your conceited philosophical trash is the result of greek pederasts (the chief of whom was executed for impiety) competing for who could transcendentalize the Gods the most.

The death of the shamanic aspect of paganism (killed by philosophy) is why Christianity took over.
>>
>>33412447
Christianity took over because Platonism didn't need much of a push to turn monotheistic.
The Sumerians were the first philosophers. They pondered the nature and reason of things, and authored the first known debate poems - a precursor to the Socratic method.
The pace of innovation and breakthroughs in thought in Third Dynasty Uruk (about 5000 years ago) outmatched anything that would come until the Industrial Revolution.
>>
>>33400848
Anyone in here not also on /fit/ is a massive faggot
>>
>>33412495
I am a more massive faggot than you uwu
>>
>>33412435
Thanks, I've always been somewhat reluctant to worship anything but the all, but Ishtar has really helped me along the way.
>>
File: 234.jpg (11 KB, 279x218)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>33412348
>>33412402
>>33412422
Greetings Anon. Nice to see your interested in Ishtar. Giving gifts and offering food and drink to her is a good start.

What Anon said here >>33412389 is very good.
Also do keep in mind, only build an Altar if your very serious. I recommend seriously thinking about it for a good while before you commit.
When you build the Altar, you are essentially entrusted with the care of the god in question.
Often, when it comes to a shrine like these, you'd build a Icon for the god, and make it a living idol.
You'd perform the mīs-pî (Cleaning of the mouth) and the pīt-pî (Opening of the mouth) Ceremonies. These Rituals would purify the Idol, so it would be a pure vessel, and then awake the idol, so it would become alive. ie, the God or Goddess would spiritually inhabit the statue. The gifts you present, would really be received by the god in question.
>>
>>33412540
Out of curiosity. Does that turtle have anything to do with Ishtar?
>>
>>33412381
any luck using that sigil? i heard that some people get unreliable results
>>
>>33413408
this sigil >>33412277
>>
>>33400848
LOL!
do you do some real pagan stuff or you're just a meme larp tranime coomer coolt?
>>
>>33412380
>Near the end of the last thread, a suggestion was made to you. I said "do it". If this is going in the right direction, we will see.
Ohhhh, I see it now. I'll definitely do it
>>
File: 1664592455818810.png (55 KB, 276x256)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>33400848
>and the beauty of this world blessed by her
If this world is blessed by her, then let us destroy everything this creature is and will ever be.
>>
File: Inanna64.jpg (227 KB, 900x1200)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
It's good to see so much relevant discussion!
>>
>>33414395
>he refuses to look past the fires intentionally lit in front of him and see beauty in the world worth fighting for
ngmi
>>
File: 63.jpg (14 KB, 348x276)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>33413086
Heh, not really anon. Just like posting some Iconography. The turtle is associated with Enki/Ea. He is sometimes referenced as either a turtle, or as a water goat in Akkadian art.
>>
Why does OP get so butthurt when you mention the Babylonian god Ishtar is Astaroth? If you think she's great / good who cares. Some people aren't scared to work with what they think are fallen angels. The version of Ishtar you peddle is incompatible with an Abrahamic world view, which is pretty popular.

Why couldn't astaroth just actually be a chill wholesome entity who's indistinguishable than Ishtar. Why u gotta assert that astaroth is cthonic or whatever the heck and totally different from ur light aspected Ishtar. Sounds like ur racist against demons when Astaroth prolly stands for the exact same stuff and is literally the same being
>>
>>33415464
Well not necessarily OP just the Ishtar simps sperging out in here
>>
>>33415464
Astaroth is a Hebraic invention intended to promote their worldview and discredit the faiths of the nations around them, just like Beelzebub.
>>
>>33415464
Demons are not your friends, every ancient religion knew that and retards should stop thinking otherwise just because they leaved christianity

Yes anon Abraham is right on that part, I won't start eating shit just because I want to revolt against a world view
>>
>>33414395
Based
>>
>>33415988
The version of Astaroth you peddle is incompatible with a Mesopotamian world view. Begone.
>>
File: 1668984427845.png (213 KB, 949x999)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>33413408
>>33413421
Sure I just worked with it the other day. I prefer this variant that Jason Miller made that emphasizes Astaroth's friendliness though
>>33415631
You don't have to believe every lie the Christians made up about the chthonic form of the goddess senpai, you really don't. The Christians demonized chthonic Astarte, and you continue being racist against her for that reason.
>>33415566
You moron, it's the opposite. Pagans preserved their traditions in the form of these grimoires. Verum is a good example; rather than the insulting Beelzebub, it refers to him by the more proper Beelzebuth
>>
>>33412495
/fit/ is for femboys and twinks though
>>
File: 1479866880112.jpg (159 KB, 1095x1440)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>33412219
>Many of the guys who are the hyperconservative fake "masculine" types like women who are ridiculously ugly.. They like women with massive lips and glassy eyes that just stare into space, with sexually receptive looks seemingly paralyzed on their faces. I've seen that most are emotionally unstable and eventually end up turning right into troons (then they make themselves the same kind of hideous, on top of what HRT does to you to begin with).
Hey that sounds like failure to resolve ("integrate") one's shadow that is based on anima possession, so with the moment of this shadow possessing the psyche, it also works as anima possession
>>
>>33416474
>Pagans preserved their traditions in the form of these grimoires
...that just happen to mirror Judaic occultism and bear no resemblance to pre-Christian Pagan depictions of their gods?
>>
File: 1668987647273.jpg (258 KB, 707x1000)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>33416701
They had to conceal their techniques somehow, and most of them were practicing dual faiths anyway as that's all that was left of these cultures. It seems likely that grimoires often were not ran "as written" though. The grimoires are "keys" ("Lesser Key of Solomon," etc.) to the practice that help you develop your own practice through working with the entities within, rather than being the practice itself
It helps if you keep in mind that medieval magic texts had to be short and easy to hide, so they would do everything from Christianizing it to leaving out important details that can only be found through doing the work. Don't mistake the Mask for the Mystery
>>
>>33416771
Fair enough, if you happen to be a magician in the 12th century and your only connection to your spiritual lineage is through keys encoded in grimoires. We've brought Babylon back up from beneath the sands in more recent times, and we can now read the source material. Working with a medieval encoding of Christianised, Platonist-influenced depictions of local variations of a deity seems like funnelling Niagara Falls through a straw in comparison to recon work.
>>
File: 23.jpg (9 KB, 442x134)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I feel like posting some Mesopotamian Philosophy today. I talked about the absence of free will a a few threads ago. But I will reiterate here.
Free will as a concept for humans isn't as present in Mesopotamian thinking as it is under Abrahamic religions. The Gods posses free will, as they are gods, and are mutable, in that, they can change, and transform as time goes on. An example could be the god Enlil. Destroying mankind in the flood, and then changing his mind after the other gods admonish him for going too far.

In Mesopotamian thought. Man kind does not possess free will. His fate is tied to his šīmtu. A tablet that his/her personal god holds. It contains their entire fate, their entire summation of life. Written down before they are born. As for man he holds the intellectual gifts given by the death of Ilawēila. That is to say, Man possess the Geštu, the ability to possess wisdom, and the Temu, the ability to obtain knowledge, as well as a Etimmu, the immortal spirit forged in the memory of the dead god. There is also the nature of man to speak of. All men possess a human nature, assigned to them by their god. That nature is called "parṣu". parṣu, could mean something to the effect of the natural state of being. Humans walk on two legs because its part of their parṣu. Grass is green because its a part of it's parṣu. The sky is blue on a clear day because its a part of it's parṣu. Humans have an assigned parṣu, meaning their nature, their personality, their temperament. A man who performs evil, does so because he was created with a parṣu that allows it. However that does not mean that man must despair. For the nature of the šīmtu is also mutable. As in, if a man, who possesses the parṣu which is capable of evil, and who's šīmtu has him destined for committing bad things, can seek out divine redemption. He could pray to the gods, to help him overcome his innately evil nature.
>>
>>33416871
Do we have extant materials on how the ancients would've done full evocation of Ishtar? If not I think the Goetic materials are still highly useful to us. I advocate their use in concert with the extant materials we have from Babylon, etc.
>>
File: yuna moon ishtar.jpg (171 KB, 1440x1440)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Thread feels more alive than it has in a while. Truly she lives!
>>
File: 45.jpg (20 KB, 317x490)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>33416914
To speak on the Gods and magic. I'd like to say a few things.
The gods are supreme beings. Who Hold in their hands the ME/parṣū in their hands. They are not assigned these, but rather wield them, as one would wield a scepter. Inanna wields the parṣū of lovemaking for instance. In her absence, during the descent myth, all lovemaking stops in the land. They hold onto the things which bind the fabric of reality together. The power they possess, and the parṣū they wield, are what keeps the universe functioning.

There exists the concept of the Ṭuppi Šīmāti. The Great tablet of Fates. That only the great seven whom decree fate can alter and change. This tablet contains the fate of the entire world. The big Seven whom decree fate are An, Enlil, Enki, Ninhursag, Nanna, Utu, and Inanna.

These concepts are important when it comes to a Mesopotamian understanding of Magic.
Mankind is barren of magic, we are, mundane as it were.
In Mesopotamia, there was a central theory of Magic. It was called Theistic Operative Force. Essentially, magic never originates from the practitioner, but rather, is a part of the parṣū of the invoked god in question. If you were to raise a torch and burn a figure of a evil witch, committing evil witchcraft. All you can hope to do, as a human, is to burn the figure. But you pray, and ask, that Utu, god of Justice, and his Warrior, Girra, god of the fire that burns in the oven, will incinerate the evil witch. The magic doesn't stem from man. but rather the Gods, who hold the keys to magic.
The Practitioner prays to the gods through incantations/spells/charms and cast his worries to heaven. The heavens respond, and Magic cascades down. Through the human work as a conduit, into the magical operation. The witch is burned, not by the hands of man, but by the gods.
>>
cringe tranime thread kys faggot op
>>
File: Christianity General.png (291 KB, 1137x398)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
This is all OP: >>33411856 >>33412071 >>33410016

I knew this from the previous threads, and it’s confirmed by now. You are an incel replying to yourself. How many times do I have to state the truth before it is understood by everyone.

>And guess what, as both guys seethed about the same thing, I believe the guy was the same janny who impeded my original idea.

If only the jannies could wipe this tranime spam general off of the board forever.

>>33411836
>In the same way christianism gets christ wrong, he becoming le wholesome guy in the stick ooooh le jesus, instead of a solar myth, the idea of how a human can overcome all evil and shine so brightly he lights the shadows, I failed to transmit what Ishtar truly means, which is love and beauty, passion for the world and mankind, not just her name or stories, but acts to make the world better.

Le wholesome Jesus who you are obsessed with actually existed, and is more than a “solar myth”. Now there is a dedicated general for Christianity that appeared after you started forcing your cancer on /x/, and it’s far more active than yours, despite not having the persistent samefagging presence in the Christ threads that is present here.
>>
>>33416914
An excellent post. Discussion of Mesopotamian Philosophy should be extolled and promoted, lest the world conclude that thinking was invented in Athens.
I feel like some nuance is called for, though. The concept of "free will" as we understand it simply didn't exist in Mesopotamian thought; the idea that man could determine his own destiny would be quite absurd to the Mesopotamian mind.
However, man is certainly capable of acting for good or for ill by utilising his agency. We were created by means of a divine essence (the slaying of Ilawelu) and have stewardship over those things that are permitted to us by the gods.
A king's NAM may include the office of kingship, but whether that king decides to follow the ordinances of the gods involves some level of personal choice, which is why so many extant tablets warn rulers that their destiny will be overturned if they allow injustice into their land.
If I am saddled with a bleak fate, I cannot change that fate myself, but I can choose to lament before my god and petition that fate to be changed.
I tie this in with the Mesopotamian understanding of the universe, which is hierarchical. A god has the freedom to control the motions and machinations of the Universe, a direct consequence of their divine nature. A ruler cannot overturn the destinies that the gods have set, but has custodianship over the nation, in the name of the gods. A humble man has control over little except his mind and his household, but control he has.
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (173 KB, 939x905)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>33417701
This is OP flirting with himself or a fag-anon from the discord, definitely prison gay.

>>33412219
>I've seen that most are emotionally unstable and eventually end up turning right into troons

>>33412264
>I started to get on vulgar and depraved kinks involving humiliation and such, also how I allowed myself to almost be groomed by spirits into a femboy priest

You are Buffalo Bill, OP. Seriously, don't kidnap women and keep them in the basement for your cult.
>>
File: OP is an edgelord.png (276 KB, 1072x667)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>33417764
In fact, OP expressed his devious intentions from the start. Now watch as this fat autist spends the rest of the thread coping over my three posts through samefag conversations with himself, this is too easy.

>>33411988
>Ishtar, Astarte, Aphrodite, Venus, Ishtar-Rin are all analogies

You know what's more than an analogy? The living God.

>>33413440
You and I both know this is a larp from someone who has absolutely no life.

>>33412380
>You do seem to be healing up nicely!

Now help us heal this board of your dissociative identity disorder insanity, and never post another general on here again. Your fragile ego is none of our business.
>>
File: OP is insane.jpg (72 KB, 600x510)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>33417764
>>33417787
This is all saved from the archived threads. I am not making this up, find it for yourself. This is one pathetic OP.
>>
>>33417701
Why is it always Yahwists who are most insecure about their beliefs? It's like you remind them of the history out of which their faith sprung - which they've spent the past two thousand years trying to obliterate - and they are instantly filled with the need to stick their fingers in their ears, project and deny.
>>
>>33417918
This is OP posting as anonymous, the warm up round. Then he will unleash the one two punch, with the first and second trip. This is the samefag combo.
>>
Why do all the nice recurring threads on 4chan inevitably end up getting shit on? I found the previous general a few days ago and read up on what information on this topic I could. I honestly feel like it’s had a positive impact on my life, however small. I’ll stick to doing this independently if these threads go for good
>>
File: 1579027003759.png (1.7 MB, 1080x1082)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>obsessive abrahamist cuck VS insane soomerian animefaggot
oh yeah this is my jam
>>
>>33411856
>I actually knew this was happening and tried to give more esoteric significance to the thread, but then the Aphrodite drama happened
How are you still seething about this? I was in that thread, it was based. This thread would improved by big booba as well.

>>33418011
Repressed no coom vs coomer. The cooming wars have begun, brb jerking off.
>>
It's story time again.

Over a period of time, between seven and twelve thousand years ago, humanity adapted to the end of the last Ice Age. There was no single great global flood, but millennia worth of local deluges that entered ancestral memory as "The Flood".
Generations passed, and humans settled the banks of the Euphrates River. One group of humans emerged onto a marshy plain consisting of fertile land like nothing any living person had ever experienced. There, they founded a civilization, which they dedicated to the Divine Principle - the Union of the Numen of the Storehouse with the Numen of Wild Nature. It represented a perfect contradiction, a synthesis which blessed human endeavour and caused abundance to multiply.
They called this civilization ki-en-gir, but we call it Sumer.
They were warned to keep the good order of the Universe, but some among their number were given over to greed, their sights set on conquest and humiliation. They overturned the balance of the Divine Principle and set out to fold the myriad divine facets (paršū) into one.
By about 3000 years ago, this universal, atemporal, immanent Divine manifested in Assyria, under the name Aššur. The god was the nation, the nation was the god. It ripped the heart from the people, its iconography empty and invisible, constituting a death cult which would not be satisfied until it forced the whole world into submission to Aššur.
The Assyrian death cult conquered the little nation of Israel. Israel, like its neighbours, had its own little henotheistic national cult, and set to wondering how such a thing was possible, if their god was truly all-powerful.
"Aha," they thought. "Assyria is nothing more than the rod of Yahweh's wrath, sent to purge Israel of its evil."
And so, they made prophecies of Assyria's fall.
Any idiot could do that, of course.

"Where is the kingdom that lasts forever? No-one has heard of such a thing." - a Sumerian proverb
>>
>>33418127
Mesopotamia and the Levant happened to be located at a crossroads of civilization, on an indefensible flat plain, so naturally, the region was conquered again and again - by Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians and Hellenes.
Now by this time the ranks of the Israelites had been bolstered by firebrand priests, who had long since returned from Exile in Babylon.
Those firebrand priests set about wiping from memory the history of the Israelites, and creating a new tale to justify the war of conquest that Israel would set out on. The priests sold to the people a narrative that they were not, in fact, the sons of Canaan that they truly were, but that ages ago, they had been marched to Egypt while some usurpers took their land.
This is an untruth. There never was an Exodus.
Nonetheless, it did the trick, and the Israelites set off on a spree of cultural vandalism and destruction in an attempt to wipe out any traces of their past.
(Has anyone had any experience with their descendants and their attempts to blot out history? How odd.)
And so it came to pass that Rome, like so many others before it, conquered the Levant. The Jews rose in rebellion and were defeated. In this tumult appeared a great many self-anointed "Messiahs" - the warrior leader who the Israelites believed would deliver them from Rome. One such "Messiah", one Yeshua ben Yosef, was just as convinced as his fellow-travellers of the need to conquer the world for Yahweh, but the Romans executed him for sedition.
After his death, his followers gathered in a meeting-house. Wine and words flowed freely.
"He was seen!" boasted one. "By five hundred witnesses!"
Rumours do spread easily in such conditions.
Full of zeal, his followers dispersed amongst the Roman Empire - the world's first missionary faith.
They encountered Hellenistic Platonism, fused it with Hebrew thought, and now here we are - spiritually alienated, cut off from that Divine Numen.

The moral of the story?

Hebraic faiths. Not even once.
>>
>>33417701
>>33417764
>>33417787
I love how absurd is the idea that I'm 5 different people, Me, Stormy, the guy who shares the stories, that guy who posted the photo, the guy who complained about YHWH
I also love how this is aquariumgate level of investigation, truly tryharding

You will never be a light that cast out the shadows if you keep lying, which is a sin and the opposite of who you pretend to follow, yet follows the "american christ" like a celebrity
>>
>>33418101
I wish I could make the thread a bit more lewd if blue vs red board retardation didn't exist

The problem is that the drama started because that OP was completely crazy about plastic surgery, basically saying all beautiful cosplayers were something like that and this was really bad etc

Like you can see on the archives, that person was against asian female posting, just that and nothing more

Nothing impede you guys from posting beautiful girls here as well
>>
>>33418774
There are at least two or three of us who post stories. I post from a mostly-Sumerian perspective, and another anon uses Akkadian terminology and pictographs, and another still who writes divine names with the diĝir determinative.
>>
>>33418774
>(3).jpg
Use dupeguru to quickly find and delete duplicate files, dude
>>
File: 44.jpg (19 KB, 235x485)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>33417733
Thanks for the reply brother! I love Mesopotamian Theology and Philosophy, it gets so often neglected. Really glad someone else here is also knowledgeable about it!

>>33416998
I'd also like to touch on demons, as I see them mentioned in this thread. In Mesopotamia, Demons were to be feared. Being's you'd run away from and stay far away. If you couldn't get away, you'd call a Ašipu, and exorcist, to drive them away.

On the idea of demons, there seems to be two kinds, Demons created by the gods to send a message to man and unleash punishments, and the second kind of demon, Demons who used to be human, but were unable to enter the underworld, and thus became demons.

On the first topic. Gods can create demons.
1st - Demons of Punishment - Some of the demons the gods create, are done so for the act of punishment against a sinful individual. So for example. Ishkhara/Ishara, who is another goddess of love, similar to Inanna, is sometimes known as a scorpion goddess. The scorpion Iconography is represented when she curses someone with the "Syrian Tumors" for instance.
To better explain this perspective, if you get injured, say stung by a scorpion. You'd first go to a Asu priest. they would give you a salve/potion to cure the scorpion's poison. But aftewords, you'd head off to a Ašipu exorcist, to figure out why you got stung by a scorpion. Perhaps you made your goddess angry. So she sent one after you. The Ašipu would help to rebuild the relationship between your goddess and you.

2nd - Demons of protection - Some demons the gods created, were made for protecting human worshipers. Say your close to the goddess Gula, and are afraid of evil demon trying harm you. You ask Gula's clergy to create charms for you. Magic formulas which say things like "We are not just any dog, we are dogs of Gula, poised to flay your face, tear your back to pieces, and lacerate your ankles"

cont
>>
>>33400848
Leave /x/ you damn Ishtar fags
>>
File: 65.jpg (23 KB, 364x379)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>33419008
Cont
Continuing on. These spiritual entities, would protect you. They would keep you safe from harm, from evil/chthonic entities. Another example, often seen in Palaces, would be the Winged bulls. Called Lamassu The picture I will post associated with this post will be one such winged bull. They were spirits often associated with protecting the household.

On the next type of demons, there is something of a third type of demon. These are not created by the gods, but rather created spontaneously from fallen/dead humans.
When a human dies. They require a resting place, grave goods, and gifts to give to the ferryman, and the underworld gods. If they lack these things, then they'd not find a place to stay in the underworld. Often they'd be left with no place to call their own. Stuck between the Earth and the Underworld, they'd become a demon.

One such common example, and a interesting one at that, are the Lil type spirits. On x theres quite of lot of coomers out there who seem to like them, however. The ancient's were not in favor of them.
There are four main types of Lil spirits they are lilû, lilītu, eṭlu-lilû, and ardat-lilî.

lilû, and lilītu spirits are similar, in that they were adults who died as virgins. Without having any lovers. Because of this, they became wraiths, searching the earth for a mate, and harming anyone who gets in their way.
eṭlu-lilû, and ardat-lilî are a bit more specific, in that they are younger humans, who were almost able to get married, but failed and died. In this way, they became wedding wraiths. Attacking newly weds and happy couples.

One such way an Ašipu would exorcise them would be to hold a mock wedding. Between say a ardat-lilî, and a ghost man. The Ašipu would create clay statues of both parties, then bind them together in matrimony with the hair of a virgin she-goat. Afterwords the Exorcist would give them a proper burial and pray for their safe return to the underworld.
>>
File: 55.jpg (22 KB, 302x481)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>33419008
>>33419115
Lastly I'd like to stress that demonolatry and edgy things were not too common back then. There were practices of Evil Witchcraft back then sure. Theres too many lawcodes that outlaw it, and too many anti witchcraft texts that existed for it not to have happened. But it was illegal. Old Babylonian Law for instance, states that if a man accuses a woman of being a witch, her hands and feet are bound, and she is thrown into the river. If she lives, she's innocent, if she dies, she's guilty. If she does happen to survive, then the man who made the accusation gave false testimony, and thus committed perjury. Perjury is an executionable offense, and the man who made the accusation gets beheaded.

Thats not to say the people were afraid of magic. But rather they classified Witchcraft as a form of evil magic. Kaššaptu was a feared word, and is often referenced in many defensive magical texts. Its a evil woman who can conjure magic against a innocent man. Render a beautiful woman's charms ineffective, cause a innocent man to get lost in his own city. To ruin the prospects of a young man, and worst of all, alter the fate of a virtuous man. To turn his own god against him. Kaššaptus were feared, and many a Ašipu were called to get rid of them.

One such text, was often used against them. This text is called the Maqlu Text. or the Burning text, dedicated to burning witches. There is also the šurpu text, or the incineration text. The Maqlu is a elaborate ceremony, a ritual that takes about 12 hours to fully perform. Its over one hundred incantations, that feature singing, crafting clay figures, and constructing massive furnaces to destroy the effigies of the evil witch and her demon helpers. It would have been theatrical too, even employed throwing flour into the fire to visualize Girra's strength over witchcraft. Flour thrown over a fire can cause a fireball to form.
>>
>>33419027
No. But, maybe we'll leave when/if the Christcucks do.
>>
Waiting for results, Round 2.
>>
>>33418802
I checked the archives, and found this post: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/33143198/#33151543

>For Japanese women you can find beauty from a time before plastic surgery became prevalent in asian countries like the actress in pic related.
>that person was against asian female posting
not really
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>33418011
Sodomerian?
>>
>>33416978
I want to fuck this and I'm willing to pay. Where are her contact details?
>>
I hope you all have a blessed day filled with Her warmth
>>
>>33411988
>Nah, objective astral stuff
>it was all revealed to me in a dream
>>
>>33412041
>the very idea of "anti-creation" forces is Manichean
Either you picked the wrong word or you don't actually known Manichaean doctrine
>>
>>33408879
>>33420096
>demon core
>refuses to elaborate further
>>
File: Inanna67.jpg (924 KB, 1772x1247)
924 KB
924 KB JPG
>>33415566
This is what I believe, except it was wannabe Pagans coping with Abrahamism. Things went about like so:
>𒀭Inanna is a goddess of Love, War, Beauty, and some other things *shrug shoulders because that's just the way it is*
>Hebrews/early Christians: noooo everything that isn't my daddy's hand is a demon!
>Constantine: hmmm... I think I'll make this weird Hebraic faith the religion of the empire, because I'm a Roman who drinks out of lead pipes
>centuries of indoctrination, everyone is taught "everything that isn't my daddy's hand is a demon!"
>meanwhile, 𒀭Inanna still exists and interacts
>Christian deviants: "b-but she's a really n-nice one! there must be more to the story"
>Christian deviants compose certain grimoires aka "the Super-nice Demon Backstory oowoo"

Sometimes, she uses it as an avatar, because she can. She's hot like that.

>>33418127
>>33418139
That was a fun storytime.

>>33416926
Evocation has more to do with opening the mind of the practitioner. That makes me cringe a bit. I can only appreciate rituals for the pomp and the heritage, and of course the fact that she really does like gifts.

>>33418101
>This thread would improved by big booba as well.
I can't disagree, Anon.
>>
>>33412116
>Kek, I remember one woman that was absurdly ugly, I have no clue what this have have in his mind
>Many of the guys who are the hyperconservative fake "masculine" types like women who are ridiculously ugly.

No more of this. This is probably the reason that other general was started. When a beautiful woman is posted, you respect the anon's taste in women. My personal taste, fat natural tits cosplayers.
>>
>>33424870
Ishtar's hands typed this post
>>
>>33424965
Then Ishtar's opinion is do not insult an anon's taste in women or they will start their own general. Especially don't strawman anyone as a "fake masculine type" for posting a hot woman that you don't like. That is all, no more seethe over a one off Aphrodite thread allowed.
>>
>>33424870
>When a beautiful woman is posted, you respect the anon's taste in women
The drama started because a single anon complained about doll face cosplayers
>>
>>33424519
There are no "wannabe" Pagans -- it's where you start from before it's drummed out of you and you're "converted" to Christcuckery or another Abrahamic religion!
>>
>>33402025
It's a divine tree, therefore you can't have one!
>>
>>33414050
Is the ape... gone? Tell us what we have achieved.

Did you see what you are to become? Are you it now (we can hope)?
>>
File: buu2_by_mercz37-dbtpivm.png (1.65 MB, 3000x3000)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>33400848
Where's my fucking huppalo tree, OP?
>>
>>
File: T_Ishtar_Default_Card.png (356 KB, 388x512)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
Who can equal her greatness? Anyone?
Powerful, exalted, and fabulous is her status.
Ishtar: can anyone equal her greatness?
Powerful, exalted, and fabulous is her status!
>>
>>33428349
There's no boogaloo tree
>>
>>33400848
Yo...
Abbadon here....I figure I already made a pact with a vampire what harm could a pact with a femoid be?
What are your terms :D?
>>
>>33430936
I can, but we'd do better work together :P
Who's her representative?
>>
File: 1669007035893124.png (62 KB, 657x527)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>33428349
Tell her to hurry up I'm autistic.
December 1st we all party in the Mojave lol
>>
>>33432026
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
>>
File: 1655666937248.png (26 KB, 713x611)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>33432031
:D
think bigger homie.
Just tell her to come scan my brain or whatever, she'll get it
>>
File: p9981_i_h8_ab.jpg (22 KB, 300x300)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
3,2,3,4-4,2,3 AND

These men are PAWNS!

I put a price of 20,000 dirham on their heads.

Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD!

They were just a couple of songwriters, who came to Ishtar, to break into show business.

Easy boy, easy boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him is he blind?! Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition.

So how did they wind up on everyone's hit list?

Your life is in danger.

Behave normally we have guns pointed at your back. No don't put your hands up you idiot!

Oh little darlin'. My little darlin'.

I can't believe these men may control the fate of the Middle East.

Oh where, ar-are you?

Do it! Ayiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah!

This is unbelievable.

HOOPA HOOPA HOOPA

Kno-ow well-a. That my love-a

Are the two American messengers of god dead yet?

Is this the oasis? Does this look like an oasis to you? Yeah look at the birds! Are those vultures?

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Wa-as just fo-or you

He's aiming at us! Would you stop being paranoid! Run smuck, they're trying to kill us!

Warren Beatty. Dustin Hoffman. Isabelle Adjani.

Your girl? How did she get to be your girl?

ONLY YOU!

I think they're wonderful!

Ishtar: Written and directed by Elaine May

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is some of our best work!
>>
youtube launch when
>>
>>33432296
In two weeks
>>
Love her
>>
I hope everyone's been able to feel Her touch today. Hang in there, anons
>>
>>33412182
I hope something happens soon that justifies the 8 gorillion hypes posted in the last 11 threads. You've built my expectations up to staggering proportions. Don't rickroll now.
>>
>>33431876
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
>>
File: 359.jpg (13 KB, 225x168)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>33434427
Hate her.
Hating her gives me strength
>>
>>33416532
>being Jungian
God JP is the biggest charlatan there is, introducing Jung to the masses was a mistake.
>>
>>33437268
k dude
>>
>>33418774
>I love how absurd is the idea that I'm 5 different people
Nah, not too insane. Autism is one heck of a weapon. Probably not all 5 but pretty sure u and stormy are the same person. I kinda figured it out in a thread before the name fagging started. i accidently called stormy (back then the inanna poster) Op by accident and he got really defensive almost like i hit a nerve, also you both used to post at the same exact time before being called out on it, then it abruptly stopped. Not like i care anyways because i know as soon as you have a new favorite FATE character your going to make a general about them instead.
>>
>>33439879
Stormy is that one jackass who waits for any excuse to unleash assholery. They aren't "defending" anything. They're probably the reason that Remnant (OP) posts less these days.
>>
>>33440813
Yeah i know. But to be honest i think it's just OPs when he is fed up and want's to be a punk. Notice how they play off eachother. Always being nice and defending eachother. Now that i called them out this may change also but can't change the past. Read through all there interactions. I like talking to myself when i am in the shower, its a weird habit i know. So i definitly know what it sounds like if a person talks with himself and stormy and OP are a perfect example
>>
File: Inanna31.jpg (34 KB, 600x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
If I were OP, the YouTube channel would be up by now >.>

If I were OP, the "Bible" would be done.

This is his baby. It's his to take care of, boost. Make grow. No one else is going to do it, and that's the only proof needed that we're completely different people. If I were him, we would be charging for the stars already.

If I were OP, I wouldn't get worried about being so focused on success that I forgot my spiritual side. I'd look forward to getting back to being spiritual later, after succeeding. I wouldn't worry about the material tools of spreading the message taking up too much of my focus. I wouldn't worry if I was being superficial. I know I'm not.

I wouldn't be dwelling on "the time I was almost turned into a femboy" (like I care how people see me dress) or "the time that I was aroused by something I don't like" (who cares?). I'd be making videos and other projects. I'd be pushing this on other platforms. I'm not an Occultist. I don't wait for the planets to align. I act. I do.

It's true that I'm a feisty person. That's just who I am. It doesn't mean I'm laying in wait to wreck someone's day. It certainly doesn't mean you've managed to hit a button (I don't think that I have any). I've channeled this energy towards one thing: keeping the thread flowing to buy OP time to finish the projects. In this, I've felt let down.
>>
>>33441561
See what i mean? If OP is Walter White then Stormy is Heisenberg. Almost pottery innit?
>>
>>33439879
>>33440813
>>33440944
As someone who kept a general thread up for 2+ years I can confirm it's fun to fuck around and schizo out
>>
>>33439879
OP did make the weird insinuation that Stormy is his astral body come to life (or something along those lines). I personally don't believe they are related.

Captcha: VJJMP4
>>
>>33439879
>>33440813
>>33440944
>>33441582
This. It's ego vs shadow, the narrator of Fight Club vs Tyler Durden. Two aspects of one person. >>33417877
>>
File: 34.jpg (5 KB, 130x264)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>33404152
What goes up, must also come down. Its time for the downfall. Dumuzi can't stay alive forever. Some of this story is lost, so will follow similar format as last time.
This story is called "Unfaithfulness"

[...]

Inanna to her Herald:
Holy Inanna said to Ninshubur,
My ever loyal one,
my handmaiden of pleasing words,
my dispatch rider of true words,
knowledgeable, and of good judgement,
mistress of the Akkil Temple.

Inanna relays her speech to her Herald:
That girl,
that slave woman,
who did the forbidden thing,
that slave woman,
source of the sin,
who did the forbidden thing,
that one of dire fate,
that one of dire fate,
with face tear blotched,
Having sat down on the sacred throne,
she then lay down in the sacred bed,
came to know too,
the male member plied there,
learned too,
to suck the male member.

People Gather for the Execution:
Come, lets go there,
let us go there!
Us, let us go there, to the city!
Lets go there, to the city, to see the spectacle!
Let us go there, to the city,
to Kullab!
Let us go there, to the brick built Uruk!
Let us go there, to the brick built Zabalam!
Let us go there, to Hursag-Kalamma!
To the city! To the city!
To the brick built Babylon!
At the word spoken by Inanna!

The Execution:
That girl, the source of the sin,
had thrown herself down upon her knees,
in the dust.
Inanna looked at her,
with the look of death.
The mistress cried out,
it was a cry ablaze with punishment.
By the forelock she seized her,
threw the girl, the source of the sin,
down from the plinth of the city wall.
"Let the Shepard kill her with his crook!
Let the elegist kill her with his timbrel!
Let the potter kill her with his beer mug!
Let the guardsmen kill her with his dagger and mace!"

Revenge does not undo her pain:
She had told her everything,
amid tears and wailing,
O could but the princess's heart,
have held back the groans!
O the heart of Inanna!

Cont
>>
File: 37.jpg (6 KB, 143x331)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>33442581
Cont
What there was and wasn't
So that he showed her favor by day,
So that he spent the night with her.
O could but her heart,
have held back the weeping!
O could but her ears,
[... large section of text lost...]

Recovery of her Pride:
I am the young lady, [...]
I am Inanna [...]
I shake the heavens, make the earth quake.
That is my fame!

Inanna makes herself presentable:
When she showered in water,
rubbed herself with soap.
When she showered in water,
of the brightest copper ewer.
Had rubbed herself with soap,
of the shiny stone jar.
Had anointed herself,
with the stone jar's sweet oil.
She clothed herself in the queenly robe,
the robe of queenship of heaven.
Her turban cloth she wound around her head.
Put Kohl upon her eyes,
took her bright scepter in her hand.
Her kohl [...]

Inanna sets off to meet with Dumuzi, either to slay him, or to reconcile with him.
To where the food is set out,
where bread from clean hands is served!
To the house to which a true lord had invited!
To the house to which a sincere lord had invited!
To which a god, a lord has invited!
Accept the entreaty, to the sheepfold!
At the shepherd pleading!
To the pure sheepfold, at Dumuzi's pleading!
To the pure sheepfold,
Where lives Dumuzi!
>>
File: 38.jpg (7 KB, 148x311)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>33441561
One silver lining with the shitposters, at least they keep the thread bumped. I saw it dangerously close to archiving a few times last night, sitting around page 9.
Anyway I will be posting the next story in line. "The Dream of Dumuzi" very soon. But will give it a moment before I do, as its a long one. Very long story.
>>
>>33443036
Thanks for continuing to share the stories
>>
Post pictures of fat Ishtar
>>
File: 18.jpg (12 KB, 310x274)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>33444294
Yup! I like telling these stories
>>33443036
Time to post the next story in the line.
"Dumuzi's Dream"

Forebodings of Death
Woe filled his heart, and he went out into the desert.
The lad, woe filled his heart, and he went out into the desert.
Dumuzi, woe filled his heart, and he went out into the desert.
Rested his staff against his shoulder, and walked along wailing!
Forthwith set up a wail!
Forthwith set up a wail!
Grieve, grieve, o countryside, grieve!
O countryside, grieve! O marshes, cry out!
O crayfish of the river, forthwith set up the keg of beer, and a wail!
And may my mother cry
May my mother call to me!
My mother, my Duttur, will call to me!
May my mother cry out, "he was worth any five!"
May my mother cry out, "he was worth any ten!"
If she know not my having died,
You O Desert, can let my mother who bore me know!
May she, like my little sister shed tears for me!

The Ominous Dream
Hey lay down to doze off,
he lay down to doze off,
But instead of lying down to doze off.
The Shepherd was lying down, to an ominous dream!
He started up, it had been a terrifying dream.
He shuddered, he had been in a trance.
He rubbed his eyes, they were full of drowsiness.

Geshtinanna interprets his Dream
Fetch her! Fetch Her!
Bring my sister!
Bring my dear sister Geshtinanna!
Fetch my scribe, who knows the writings!
Bring my sister!
Fetch my chantress, who knows the chants!
Bring my sister!
Fetch the wise one, the heart of matters!
Bring my sister!
Let me expound my ominous dream to her!

The Contents of the Dream
In the ominous dream, my dear sister.
In the dream, in the midst of my ominous dream.
Rushes rose for me, rushes grew up for me.
And a lone reed was shaking, the head in grief for me.
Of twin reeds, one was taken away from me.
In the forest a tall tree, was uprooted for me all by itself.
On my pure embers, water was poured in my presence.
The owner's marks of my pure churns had been removed.

Cont
>>
File: 36.jpg (6 KB, 131x275)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>33444632
Cont
My pure cups, that hang on pegs, had been taken down,
and I had lost my staff.
An owl had caught a lamb in the sheepcote.
A falcon had caught a sparrow, in the reeds of the fence.
My bucks and goats were dragging, to my horror,
their lapiz lazuli beards into the dust.
My rams, to my horror, were raking the ground,
with their big horns.
The churns lay on their sides, poured out no milk.
The cups lay on their sides,
Dumuzi lived there no longer,
Only the winds swept the fold.

Geshtinanna interprets the Dream
My dear brother, your dream bodes no good,
Nor may it be avoided.
Dumuzi, your dream is not favorable,
don't tell me any more of it!
Rushes rose for you, rushes grew up for you.
Bandits will rise up, they will ambush you.
A lone reed was shaking the head, in grief for you!
Of twin reeds, one was taken.
They were you and I, one will be taken away from me.
In the forest a tall tree,
was uprooted for you all by itself.
An evildoer will seize you, within the walls.
On your pure embers, water was poured in your presence.
The fold will quiet down for you, into a silent house.
The owner marks of your pure churns have been removed.
An evildoer will take them over into his hands.
Your pure cups that hang on pegs have been taken down.
You are about to fall from the knees of the mother who bore you.
You have lost your staff,
A demon will set fire to it.
An owl has caught a lamb in the sheepcote.
An evildoer will smite your cheek.
A falcon had caught a sparrow from the reeds of the fence.
A big demon will come down upon you from the reeds of the fence.
The churns lay on their sides, poured out no milk.
The cups lay on their sides, Dumuzi no longer lived there.
Only the wind swept the fold.
Your hands will be bound in handcuffs!
Your arms will be bound in fetters!

cont
>>
File: 14.jpg (8 KB, 186x265)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>33444721
cont

Your bucks and goats were dragging their lapiz lazuli beards into the dust.
My torn out hair will be flying around,
in the sky above you like a cloud of a flood storm!
Your rams to your horror,
were raking the ground with their big horns.
My fingers, like a comb of boxwood,
will be clawing my cheeks for you.

I'll post the rest later, as it is quite a long story.
>>
File: Inanna11.png (3.66 MB, 1200x1888)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB PNG
>>33442581
>>33442647
>>33443036
>>33444632
>>33444721
>>33444745
Thanks, Great Librarian, for all you have done for this. I hope people are saving these.
>>
>>33400848
>worshipping anime girls
I expected better from you retards
>>
OP died yesterday at around 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. I remote viewed it from my backyard swimming pool in Hawaii, surrounded by babes and enjoying 75 year-old cognac. The cause of death was a self-inflicted cringe.
>>
>>33417787
>yes, one big family united against y*vh
im new to these threads but...umm...based?
>>
>>33444969

Based
>>
File: img.jpg (93 KB, 454x640)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>33445105
If he's really gone he has to answer to Yahweh now, uh oh.

>>33445666
Okay, Satan.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (278 KB, 1280x720)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>33444969
I made a thread about Zoroastrianism, but no one seems to care: >>33445869
>>
Dont read this thread on DPH.

No.

No.
>>
>>33445685
Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly
>>
>>33446059

Have sex.
>>
>>33446258
With you? like right now?
>>
File: The Architect.jpg (285 KB, 1078x1666)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>33444406
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>33444406
holy shit. quads wasted
>>
Did we really need another coomer general? The succgen was not enough? >>33443161
>>
>>33447136
Even worse there is a third coomer general now>>33446256
>>
𒀭𒈹𒍠𒊩

I worship from the Sumerian perspective, but I appreciate that there is a growing awareness of Inana-Ishtar at this time. The Goddess called to me years ago and since establishing a shrine, I have felt her presence at the altar daily.
>>
Ishtar is a whore who unfaithful to her husband why do she deserve worship
>>
>>33448580
To be honest, her husband was unfaithful in a far worse fashion than she ever was toward him, thus why he has to take her place for half of the year.

But really, anon, being a whore is holy. Being a misogynist is worse.
>>
File: 54.jpg (30 KB, 530x394)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>33448505
Nice to see you post brother. I happen to worship the gods in a Babylonian-Assyrian Perspective. But it might be that it feels closer to how I was raised. Reading Babylonian Theodicy especially moved my Spirit.
While there may be a lot of accusations of us being coomers and all. I really like the serious study that these threads are generating. I feel as long as we can maintain the primary sources, the current of the ancients, like a great wind will carry us far.
>>
>>33448944
>While there may be a lot of accusations of us being coomers
>caring about that
If it's not coomers, its trannies, if its not then it's some other meme insult, ignore the shitposting glowies and retards. Besides a "coomer" general is the least of this board's worries
>>
>>33449142
Not a meme insult. I don't know how long you lurked in this general. But OP bragged several times about mastrubating to anime pics of ishtar to "worship" her. If thats not cooming i dont know what is.
>>
Thank you, Ishtar, for the gift of health you have granted me this day. I am leagues better now thanks to you, Goddess. Please accept my simple praise for your help
>>
OP had passed away 2 days ago at 7AM.
Do not cry clear tears.
>>
How does one begin to worship goddess Ishtar? How do I find her light?
>>
>>33448505
Blessings of Inana be upon you. My story is almost identical to yours, as is my function in the sight of holy Inana.
>>
>>33451115
It depends on whether you desire to follow a reconstructionist path or one of the many others. I'd say it also depends on what reason you have for worship.

I can only speak of my path, which led me to Inana-Ishtar by way of losing faith in Christianity, spiraling into despair, and seeking meaning in feminine aspects and archetypes of divinity. I sought to expand my awareness and understanding until I performed rituals to meet with entities beyond the human realm. During one such ritual I was greeted by an intermediary entity in service to Inana-Ishtar, and experienced a sort of channeled message from it indicating that I was born to be in service to the revival of the cult of Inana-Ishtar. I have worshipped her since, erecting an altar and making regular offerings of Incense, Tea, Pepper, Honey, and Beer.
>>
>>33451961
To interchange the masculine and feminine are yours, holy Inana.
𒀭𒈹𒍠𒊩
>>
Shit general
You all just want to spam fate images
>>
>>33450767
Did Stormy die with him?
>>
File: 1660794224221536.png (578 KB, 1513x1255)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
When israeli forces had conquerd arab teritories, the first thing they did was to brodcast porn on TV. You are in a trap, build by your own hands. One day you will pay for it. Baldness is the least painfull
>>
File: BasesOfInanna0.jpg (309 KB, 3419x4096)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>33453791
Busy being OP's spiritual body double in Kenya. Brb, lol. Extremely dangerous big kitties have been rigged with mind control devices by a group of insane Dragonball posters with a grudge against 𒀭Inanna!

>>33454307
I wonder if he realizes his pic is satire of nofap Christian fags. Our trolls are extremely, extremely Autistic, so I don't think he does. Hehe.
>>
>>33400848
yooo she wept so that Jesus doesnt send another flood, but did she forget about the firestorm???
>>
>>33400848
what is dis?
what even is "sacred" then?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_prostitution
>>
Page 10? Up you go.
>>
File: Laughing Man.png (104 KB, 752x685)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>33456243
I see the general is struggling, OP.
>>
is Rod and Ring a solid initiation text into the sumerian tradition? also how valuable is hemisync in building psychic awareness? thank you all
>>
File: Ishtar.png (767 KB, 818x1000)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
Thanksgiving is over. It's time to get serious about worshipping anime girls.
>>
>>33454650
Sex is sacred
>>
>>33454497
>I wonder if he realizes his pic is satire of nofap Christian fags
NTA but that reads like an anti-porn meme to me
>>
File: 46.jpg (27 KB, 278x492)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>33444745

Continuing on. After Dumuzi hears of what his dream means. He tells Geshtinanna to be his lookout:
Hardly were those words out of her mouth when,
"Sister, go up onto that hill!
Sister, go up onto that hill!
But sister, as you go up onto that hill,
may you not go up there like a human being.
When you have let your hair down your back.
Have tucked your dress up to your thighs.
Then sister, go up to the hill,
and sister when you are up on the hill,
look out from the hill!"
They bring pain, and heartbreak for mankind.
The barges on the river bring pain, and heartbreak for man.
They have manacles covered with cloth.
They have neck-stocks, veiled in linen.

Geshtinanna sees the demons:
When Mistress Geshtinanna was on the hill,
she looked out from there.
Geshtinanna saw,
captives in neck stocks!
Her Girlfriend Ansuddudu warned her,
Seeing that you saw large numbers of captives
in neck stocks.
His demon rangers, are coming for him!
It is the way, my girlfriend had warned.
I saw up there, the captives in neck stocks!
My brother, your demons are coming for you!
Duck your head into the grass!
Dumuzi, your demons are coming for you!
Duck your head into the grass!

Dumuzi hides off into the desert:
My sister, let me duck my head into the grass,
and may you not reveal where I am!
Let me duck my head into the little grass patches,
Let me duck my head into the large grass patches,
let me duck, into Arali's ditch,

Geshtinanna promises secrecy:
The day I be tempted, to reveal where you are,
may your dogs devour me!
Your black dogs, the dogs of shepherdship.
Your noble dogs, the dogs of lordship,
may your dogs devour me!
Whatever instructions you have to give,
give to one of your comrades,
a comrade, a friend.
How can they search, this wild desert?
May they fail to discover where you are,
and after they have searched, may he let you know there!

Cont
>>
>>33400848
>There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWrVky6Uuk

I am going to have sex with this female Flame Atronach from Oblivion. I find the female Atronaches in The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion sexy. However, their body is made up of 87% fire, and 100% fire surrounds them. That could kill me if I tried to have sex with one. To remedy this, the Flame Atronach casts a spell on me making me resistant to fire. Keep in mind, resistant is not the same as immune. I still take damage. It is either 1 point or 0 points of damage each second I am having sex with her. Just because a particular second caused 0 points of damage, does not mean that I did not feel anything, It just means that I took no damage. I am not going to rush through having sex with this Flame Atronach, I make sure I pleasure anything I have sex with, especially non-humans! I'd rather take damage than not pleasure the Flame Atronach.

The Flame Atronach and I go to the Planes of Oblivion to have sex. When having sex with non-humans, it is ALWAYS sexier to have sex in their natural habitat rather than a human's natural habitat.

Before we went into the Planes of Oblivion, the Flame Atronach let all the Daedra know that we are just here for sex. The Daedra will not attack us because they know I am here at the Planes of Oblivion on sexual business. This includes the Dremora. However, the Dremora Marknyaz thinks that I am going to be an easy recruit for becoming a follower of Mehrunes Dagon considering that I am having sex with a Flame Atronach. However, I have no interest in becoming a Daedra.
>>
File: 47.jpg (28 KB, 311x482)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>33458426
cont
Dumuzi's comrade is told of the plan
My comrade, let me duck my head into the grass.
And may you not reveal where I am!
Let me duck my head into the little grass patches,
Let me duck my head into the large grass patches,
let me duck, into Arali's ditch,

Comrade promises secrecy:
The day I be tempted, to reveal where you are,
may your dogs devour me!
Your black dogs, the dogs of shepherdship.
Your noble dogs, the dogs of lordship,
may your dogs devour me!

The Demonic Character of the Rangers:
The men who went after him,
for the king, were a motley crew.
They know not food. They know not drink
Who eat not sprinkled flour,
Who drink not poured water,
Who accept no pleasant gifts,
Who do not enjoy a wife's embraces,
Who never kiss dear little children,
Who never chew sharp-tasting garlic,
Who eat no fish,
Who eat no leeks.
There were two men of Adab who came for the king.
They were thistles in dried-up waters,
They were thorns in stinking waters -- 'his hand was on the table, his tongue was in the palace'
Two men of Akshak went after him for the king.
Around their necks, hung fly shaped beads.
Belonging to anointed priests.
Two men of Uruk who came for the king.
Weapons and severed heads tied to their hips.
Two men of Ur who came for the king [...]

Geshtinanna stays loyal to her brother:
Run man against man!
and to the fold and pen they went
On the way to the fold and pen, they seized Geshtinanna.
They were offering to give her,
the rivers in the high waters,
but she accepted them not
They were offering her the fields in the grain.
But she accepted them not
The little demon said to the big demon
Wise demon, demon who grandly lives in the middle section of the barge
According to what no wise one has forgotten
Since times of yore, who ever has seen,
a sister reveal the hiding place of her brother?

Cont
>>
I will never let go of the anime girl who holds my spirit tightly.
>>
File: wink-james-franco.gif (2.31 MB, 498x330)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
>>33458452
Bless this anon for giving OP a run for his money in the autism department.
>>
File: 51.jpg (26 KB, 305x474)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>33458530
cont

The Comrade betrays Dumuzi
Come, let us go to his comrade!
Now to his comrade, they were offering to give,
the rivers in their high water,
and he was accepting of them
They were offering to give him,
the fields in grain,
and he was accepting of them.
My comrade, may have ducked his head, into the tall grass.
But where he is, I nowise know!
They were searching for him,
Dumuzi with his head in the grass,
but they could not find him.
He may have ducked his head in the little grass patches,
but where he is, I know not.
Dumuzi with his head in the little grass patches.
But they could not find him
He may have ducked his head in the large grass patches.
But where he is, I know not.
Dumuzi with his head in the tall grass patches.
But they did not find him.
He may have ducked into Arali's ditch,
But where he is, I know not.

In Arali's Ditch, they were catching Dumuzi.
Dumuzi puckered the brows, and burst into tears.
In town, my Sister kept me alive, my comrade has let me die!
The men surround the ditch, opened up for the stagnant waters in it.
Were twining cords for him. Knotting nets for him.
Twining varicolored cords for him, scoring cornel sticks for him.
The man in front of him, threw javelins at him
The man behind him, was racing at him,
to within a single ell.
He was clapping manacles onto his hands!
He was shoving his arms into shackles!

Dumuzi Appeals to Utu;
The lad lifted his hands heavenward to Utu
Utu you are my brother in law,
I am your sister's husband.
I am one, who carries firewood to Eanna.
I am the one, who takes wedding gifts to Uruk.
I am the one, kissed by holy lips!
I am the one, dallying between the holy knees, the knees of Inanna!
Once you have made my hands, like unto the front hooves of a gazelle.
Once you have made my feet, like the hind hooves of a gazelle.
Let me slip away, from all my demons,
and flee for my life to Durbidalla!

Cont
>>
File: t5rGC84[1].gif (1.11 MB, 480x270)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>33458621
>>There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWrVky6Uuk [Remove]

Bless you too, anon

Captha: GYPPY
>>
>>33456591
Rod and Ring is one of the best Sumerian books out there, not that there are many.
>>
File: 43.jpg (18 KB, 233x479)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>33458631

Cont
Utu accepted the tearful plea.
And as a man of mercy, he showed him mercy.
Once he had made his hands, like unto the front hooves of a gazelle.
Once he had made his feet like unto the hind hooves of a gazelle.
He slipped way, from all the demons,
and ran for his life to Durbidalla!

Second Capture:
The demons, were searching for him.
Come, let us go to Durbidalla.
On there way there, they were catching Dumuzi.
The men surrounded him,
to within a single ell.

Second Escape:
Let me slip away, from all my demons!
Let me flee for my life, to Mistress Belili's House!

and fled for his life towards Mistress Belili's House!

In Belili's House:
To Mistress Belili's house, he drew near.
Mistress! I am not just a man, I am the consort of a goddess!
When you have libated water, if I might drink, of the water?
When you have strewn flour, if I might eat of the flour?
When she had libated water,
When she had strewn flour,
he sat down amidst it.

Cont
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 247x248)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>33458712
The mistress went out of the house.
The demons, since they saw her leave the house, thought.
"If today, the mistress did not know where Dumuzi lives.
She should have anxiously been looking for him.
Should have anxiously been calling for him.
Come! Let us go to Belili's house!"

Third Capture:
On there way there, they were catching Dumuzi.
The men surrounded him,
to within a single ell.

Third Escape:
Let me slip away, from all my demons!
Let me flee for my life, to my Sister's House!

Once again, he fled for his life, to his Sister's House!

To the holy house of his Sister, he drew near.
Geshtinanna, let screams, draw near unto the heavens!
Draw near unto the Underworld!
The sum of screams, covered like a cloth,
The base of heaven, veiled it like a linen sheet.
She clawed herself for grief,
Her eyes for the sake of him, she tore apart.
Her mouth for the sake of him, she tore apart.
Where she could have been seen,
Her ears for the sake of him, she tore apart.
>>
File: 5.jpg (8 KB, 225x227)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>33458824
Cont
Where no man could see,
Her thighs, for the sake of him, she tore apart.
"Brother, crouch down in the waters, hide away in the sheepfold and pen."

Final Capture, Dumuzi is killed:
"If Geshtinanna did not know where Dumuzi lives.
She should have anxiously been looking for him.
Should have anxiously been calling for him!
Come let us go to the sheepfold and the pen!"

As the first demon entered the fold and pen.
He threw the pegs,
of the rack for the milk jugs,
into the fire.
As the second demon entered the fold,
he threw the staff onto the fire.
As the third demon entered the fold,
he removed the owners marks of the pure churns.
As the fourth demon entered the fold,
he poured water onto the holy fire in his presence
As the fifth demon entered the fold,
he took down the cups hanging from the pegs.
As the sixth demon entered the fold,
the churns lay on their sides.
As the seventh demon entered the fold,
the cups lay on their sides.
Dumuzi was killed
Only the winds swept the folds now.
>>
File: Inanna24.jpg (60 KB, 600x424)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>33458426
>>33458530
>>33458631
>>33458712
>>33458824
>>33458905
D-damn. The bro is dead.

It must have been a lot of work translating this. Thank you so much.

>>33458012
Their meme is so cringe it looks like they're mocking themselves.
>>
>>33412380
>>33427492
I've been away for a while (personal stuff and the holidays and all). But I do feel more of the hollowing and getting stripped with god goo and such you were talking about before, though the process is still going to take time but I do feel the effects more and more each day.
>a day or so after i first posted for this week, during my visits by them, I saw this man
>said man I have met before (but I dont like bringing him up or thinking about him because the whole thing still makes me feel awkward) and it's usually to remind me that I belong to them and my place is with them by various means
>but this time he came along with those girls and killed me but it was something like one of the previous encounters I mentioned before where it was some weird kind of clone of the current "me" or a part of myself(?) That they want to hollow out and remove
>both of them were basically saying "it's okay that you are weak, this is necessary, little sister. You don't need to be good or care about such things, those are distractions that prevent you from focusing on your true purpose" (obviously the purpose here is just focusing/prioritizing/being with them if that wasn't obvious)
>they basically wanted to have a play fight of sorts with me, which while having the advantage I ultimately lost and the 3 of them took me somewhere, it was a mansion I believe
>a few nights after that I got split in half, as in split into two different beings but one half could still spectate and see what was happening to the other
>they took me and did their usual thing of transforming me, but the half which was split off was witnessing the entire thing
>>
>>33459948
>the half they were with, while getting transformed, wasn't getting turned into a doll this time and my soul(?) Instead of typical reformatting/releasing, it started to become formless but could take whatever shape, with the body following suit, it felt like a proper(?) Transformation so the result was a doll but it wasn't as... restrictive like the ape that anon had mentioned
>as this was going on, the half that was spectating it was found by that man again and reunited "me" with the other one
>the other one, she basically consumed and assimilated me
>I remember just following them around and stuff, with some yandere-esque shit happening but it's kind of fuzzy
>>
>>33459948
>>33459955
What happened with the suggestion being followed, btw?
>>
>>33460206
Oh right, I thought I had said it, my bad. Basically I've been attempting to follow it and the things I mentioned happening as well, it seems like since taking the suggestion and then doing what they did, I feel a bit more.. detached than I usually am, thinking more about them and more I guess happy?
>>
File: 39.jpg (5 KB, 99x308)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>33459606
Thanks bro!
I'd like to reference Thorkild Jacobson, Alster Bendt and W G Lambert for the translations of these texts. I combined a few English translations of this text to get a better/more modern readable one. Since Jacobson keeps a lot of old English words/phrases.
As for Dumuzi. He is a dying god. So he will remain in the underworld for 6 months out of the year. According to the myth, "The return of Dumuzi." Inanna has a change of heart, and descends into the Underworld with Geshtinanna. There she decrees that Geshtinanna, for her compassion will stay in the underworld for 6 months out of the year, So Inanna and Dumuzi can stay in heaven together during this time.
While there is hope that he will be resurrected, there's quite a few laments that exist in regards to his death. Theres the "Wild Bull Who Has Lain Down" Which is a lament by Inanna who discovers Dumuzi's body in the sheepfold. Then there is "Recognition" Where Dumuzi's mother Duttur doesn't believe that her son had died, until she is brought to him, and can hardly recognize him. There is one called "Vain Appeal", where Geshtinanna follows one of the demon rangers, carrying away Dumuzi's spirit. Dumuzi essentially tells his Sister that nothing good will come of following him into the Netherworld, and she should call her Mother Duttur to dress his body, as its lying untended in the desert.
Lastly there is one more lament worth noting. Its a extremely complex one called "In the Deserts by the Early Grass." It starts, with Inanna mourning her dead husband. Then moves to his sister mourning him. Then focuses on his mother Duttur mourning him. It uses a motif of a Cow looking for a lost calf. His mother attempts to enter the Netherworld, while Dumuzi's spirit pleads her not to end her life. It then moves to the song of the spirits of the road, where Dumuzi asks the souls of the departed humans to stop his mother from following him into the Underworld. It continues on from there.
>>
File deleted.
>>33461567
The way I understand it is: 𒀭Inanna went down to conquer the underworld, got trapped there (because you can't leave), needed a replacement to allow her to leave, found her husband was being unfaithful to her, decided he would replace her, and so this. Is that accurate?

>>33459948
>>33459955
>>33460228
I am happy to hear all of this.
>>
Speaking of dead people, your OP. Smells. Bad.

Eeeeeeeewww. Isn't someone going to claim the body?! Eeeeeeeewww. That's gross.

OP, GOD, you stink.
>>
>>33459948
ywnbaw
>>
>>33459606
>Their meme is so cringe it looks like they're mocking themselves.
What's wrong with informing gullible internet users that porn consumption doesn't give you happiness? Maybe your eyes are simply full of hate and are making you engage in black-and-white thinking
>>
She is the one whose standing is greatest among the gods;
her command is honored, and it prevails over them all.
Ishtar is the one whose standing is greatest among the gods;
her command is honored, and it prevails over them all!
>>
File: 40.jpg (6 KB, 112x323)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>33461794
Yup, 𒀭Inanna goes down to the underworld, because she is the queen of heaven, and wants to be the queen of the underworld as well.
𒀭Ereshkigal plans that she will do this and has her judges ambush her and condemn her to die.
𒀭Ereshkigal then puts 𒀭Inanna on a meat hook and displays her in the throne room.
𒀭Inanna gets rescued by 𒀭Enki's fingernail demons, and then makes a deal with 𒀭Ereshkigal, she will find a replacement.
Once she gets back to her temple, she notices while all her followers are mourning her, her husband is relaxing on a throne, looking really happy.
So then she condemns him to die. Its a bit weird, since the chronology of the myths don't necessarily fit together perfectly. But it is assumed that 𒀭Dumuzi runs away, and turns into a gazelle a few times with the help of his brother in law 𒀭Utu. But then gets captured and dies.

Also as a bit of interesting note. You can visit the underworld, and leave. In the story of 𒀭Nergal and 𒀭Ereshkigal, there's a version, where the gods send 𒀭Nergal to apologize to 𒀭Ereshkigal for a offense, and they tell him not to sit on a chair, not too eat the food, and don't do anything lewd down there. As long as you don't interact with absolutely anything in the underworld, you can come back from there. Unfortunately, he gets seduced since 𒀭Ereshkigal is lonely, and stays down there for way too long. Thus getting stuck down there.
>>
File: Inanna2.jpg (159 KB, 850x1133)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>33462426
>What's wrong with making the bold claim that porn never brings anyone happiness? I just assume anyone who disagrees with this is really unhappy.

I fixed your post. There's no need to answer.

>>33464710
Ouch.
>>
>>33465994
Have you ever had sex?
>>
>>33459948
>>33459955
>>33460206
>>33460228

You are developing, sister.
>>
>>33466539
Huh?
>>
Praise to the Goddess. Ishtar za-mi.
>>
File: example.jpg (157 KB, 850x641)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>33467085
I am a Japanese Neo-Sumerian.

Two years ago, I broke up with a girl over anime girls.

We believe that the anime girl is heaven's greatest gift to man.

The creation of anime girls means there is a new ME.

Who holds this ME? Ishtar, it was determined.

We worship Ishtar as the Goddess of Anime Girls. This is why we worship Ishtar in Japan.

I am not obese, and do not glow a bright green color.
>>
>>33468171
What's it like being a nip sumerian? I thought Japan wasn't really about religion outside of their own like that. Also, do you see yourself getting another girl at any point or do you just feel more solace worshipping Ishtar and I guess 2D by extension?
>>
Why worship her? What blessings does she give? I'm interested in praying to her but I'm not sure what I should be praying for
>>
>>33469337
What do you want?
Ishtar-Inana is many things. She tears down boundaries and forces you to confront the most stark and vivid images that your mind can conjure up of yourself.
There is nothing that she cannot do, but you must be ready for the transformation before you invite her to work such transformation in your life.
Be prepared also for the prospect that the answer to your question may not be the answer you want or hope for.
The Sumerian gods, if you approach them with due reverence, can give you what you need, even if that contradicts what you want.
>>
File: Inanna49.jpg (365 KB, 682x980)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>33469337
We have said some times "ask not what 𒀭Inanna can do for you, ask what you can do for 𒀭Inanna".

>>33466199
>I think only someone who has no sex life can disagree with the bold claim that porn never brings anyone happiness

Fixed your post. Also, I've had more sex than most people living in this society can imagine.

>>33466627
Developing nicely.
>>
>>33469965
>Also, I've had more sex than most people living in this society can imagine.
This comment alone screams virgin, like you're overcompensating for never having had sex.
>>
>>33469965
UwU, can i kidnap a prostitute and rape her, for mystery worship purposes?
>>
>>33469710
I hope the images are really bad hahaha
>>
>>33471397
You're shitposting, but at the core of the Mesopotamian worldview is an acknowledgement of the cruel, callous and arbitrary nature of all things, of society, and of all our lives. Inana fuels that stubborn little spark that is life, spiritual purpose, and transmutation, no matter how screamingly incoherent all the other factors of existence and the universe may be.
>>
>>33400848
Ishtar will die soon. Sooner than you think
>>
>>33402032
They advertise their discord in every thread. It's definitely some janny or mod behind this tranny faggotry and groomer discord. You see the retard avatarfagging as some anime girl in every one of their posts too as they did in the other cumbrain retard discord generals that are artificially kept alive by discord groups.
>>
>>33469965
Well... what CAN I do for her? I assume praying, but that seems a bit underwhelming. Offerings? Going outside and converting people? What could a goddess possibly need that I can provide?
>>
>>33471698
>https://pastebin.com/ekH42ECq
Don't waste your tie on an over-glorified prostitute anon
>>
>>33416978
everyone experiences a burst of life before fading into the void
>>
>>33471698
>What could a goddess possibly need
In Mesopotamian thought, the gods don't NEED a damn thing from us, but they're due love, praise and worship.
Yes, prayer and offerings. Show her that you want to share your life with her, every bit of it, no matter how raw or vulnerable. It all comes back to that, for she is a goddess who loves all sincere forms of expression.
>>
>>33471832
They do need us. Our worship, If we don't they fade off into the Abyss
>>
>>33471886
Not true. Their worship was already cut off for more than a thousand years by Abrahamic vandals, but that ancient compulsion for the numinous Divine stirred once again when the tablets were brought up from beneath the sands.
>>
>>33471907
no, they still had cults throughout the world and that time they were at their weakest
>>
>>33471643
The actual worship already died when Christianity and Islam conquered the world. This larp general is just a masturbation fantasy.
>>
>>33400848
Do you think the goddess of love would let me wash her feet clean (with my tongue) as an act of worship?
>>
>>33472502
Pagan gods don't die when someone stops worshiping them.
The worship is for the mortal's benefit.
Ishtar keeps exercising influence over politics, sex, brothels, the territory of modern Iraq and a few more things
>>
>>33473175
ok, meanwhile >>33473065
masturbation fantasy
>>
>>33417701
>Now there is a dedicated general for Christianity that appeared after you started forcing your cancer on /x/
Not true, the Christian general has been around since at least Easter
>>
>>33417701
>Le wholesome Jesus who you are obsessed with actually existed
>existED
There's your problem
>>
>>33473343
He exists eternally, fren.
>>
>>33473444
It's too late to correct that tongue slip, soz
>>
>>33473457
You have the personality of an adversary, just fyi. Not a fren of mine after all.
>>
>>33473497
This isn't the thread to shill Hebrew religion in.
>>
>>33473528
Okay, we get it OP. Return to masturbating
>>
>>33473325
I wonder why all these generals are appearing now, must be the end of times.
>>
>>33473558
I'm not OP. Yahwist spam is just the single most tiresome thing to see on /x/.
>>
>>33400848
new energy vortexes have been set up on earth to help us evolve and move into our next phase of evolution as ascended beings, the vibration of these vortexes that are designed to create vast changes in the rhythmic flow of consciousness here hold the higher forms of sacred light patterns and reactivate our natural abilities of communion, these patterns work within the telepathic senses of your brain center switching back on a sensor in our pineal gland that has been lying dormant for centuries until this moment in human history, all sacred sights on earth were originally strategically placed throughout the planet to enable a forming of a series of sacred spiraling spheres of light within the earth, these spheres are aligned so that the communication towers becoming active now can support us in our next step of evolution

https://youtu.be/Lc43vDHX2W8
>>
>>33473497
Guess your friendliness was just a paper-thin facade if all it takes to demolish it is a witty remark
>>
>>33473764
>The Hebrew term śāṭān (Hebrew: שָׂטָן) is a generic noun meaning "accuser" or "adversary", and is derived from a verb meaning primarily "to obstruct, oppose".

Being disingenuous, "witty", using language for evil.>>33473343
>He existed
>So he doesn't exist hurr durr
The behavior of an adversary, an opponent of God. Save your tricks for someone who cares.
>>
>>33472502
>Christianity and Islam
are (((gateways to the atheism trap))), never atheism been at such extreme levels in history as nowadays
>>
File: 619662.png (331 KB, 450x675)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>33473811
>Being disingenuous, "witty", using language for evil
Where the definition of "evil" is disagreeing with you, am I right?

For the main point: any mortal can exist at some point in time. Not everyone can obtain immortality, far from it in fact

>Save your tricks for someone who cares.
But you clearly care, you did reply after all
>>
>>33473813
>materialism at an all time high
This is a surprise to anyone?
>>
>>33473856
>For the main point: any mortal can exist at some point in time. Not everyone can obtain immortality, far from it in fact
Jesus did obtain immortality, we done here?
>>
>>33473878
>Jesus did obtain immortality, we done here?
Okay then, tell him to come to this thread so we can confirm he is still around, surely a literal god is powerful enough to send a post on 4chan?
>>
>>33473902
A literal god can do whatever he wants, and he's not at my command or yours. He already proved himself to the world. It's not his fault that you are an entitled baby.
>>
>>33473922
>He already proved himself to the world
Like 2000 years ago, right? I wasn't there and neither were you

>It's not his fault that you are an entitled baby.
Calling me names when I am just asking questions, this is not a good sign
>>
>>33473951
>>33473811
You are an accuser.
>>
File: Inanna1.jpg (142 KB, 914x514)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>33471698
>>33471832
>Show her that you want to share your life with her
This. I don't think one can have a genuine relationship with 𒀭Inanna that's based on "gimme I'll giveU" with no personal dimension. It bores her.

>>33473065
Yes.

>>33470124
>being cognizant of the fact that less people are having sex is only possible if you yourself are a virgin

Fixed your post.
>>
File: 39.jpg (30 KB, 400x405)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>33474039
My finger inside Ishtar.
>>
Babylon and her gods have been denigrated and slandered by forces far worse than autistic Christposters, and yet they still endure. Yahwists have no power here.
>>
Long may She continue to reign in our hearts and feel our prayrs
>>
>literal tranime grooming discord general is left up on /x/
>95% of the posts are made by the same 3 people
I knew this board was shit but this really takes the cake

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.