[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: TelepathicSpacemen.png (1.13 MB, 750x985)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Greetings everyone. I am a Channeler, and Experiencer of extraterrestrial entities.

I have been abducted over 70 times in my life.

I am in contact with half a dozen extraterrestrials, and extradimensional species.

I've always wanted to do one of these threads, because I have only ever shared this information with my extremely close friends.

Please, ask me anything.

I will be using a Tripcode Name to identify myself with so I can answer any and all questions clearly.
>>
>>33377136
>I have been abducted over 70 times in my life.

At that point you’re just entering the ship voluntarily
>>
>>33377136
How does it make you feel to know that those are Rephaim, the inspiration for culture's myths as different as Rome and the Yoruba. They just started using the "alien" guise because people were expecting it. Also science fiction has changed people's ideas about what that means. They're still the same thing as ghosts and demons. Same entities.
>>
>>33377148
I do when they call me. But sometimes it is against my will.
>>
>>33377150
The beings I've worked with are not an iron age race of giants from Israel. Please put your Bible down and go outside and touch grass.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>33377164
>The beings I've worked with are not an iron age race of giants from Israel.
That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the beings that are also called Orishas. Also deus. Elohim/Shedim too.
>>
Tell me, what races have you interacted with during your kidnappings?
>>
Why do they contact you?
>>
>>33377255
The Elojim that you know are not the same ones that I know. They were part of the Orion wars over 200k years ago.
>>
Don't you worry about the number of implants your body can have due to these abductions?
>>
>>33377287
They say I got the firmest man ass they've ever seen at any point in Earth's history. I mean I never thought it was anything special but they go fucking nuts over it.
>>
>>33377136
Have they made you do sexual things?
Is the hybridization program real?
>>
Can you show us any photographic proof?
>>
>>33377311
Of my ass?
>>
>>33377265
I was originally taken by a species of the Emerther Collective. They're a telepathic species of "gray" aliens not unlike the ones you see in movies and television shows. That was followed with meeting several others over the course of my life, whether from abduction, or the use of mind altering substances like DMT and Psilocybin. They include the Grays, The Nordics/Plaedians, An insectoid species I can't identify, the Blue Avians, and a species of energy that exists only in the space between the Feldrum.

>>33377287
I was told that only a handful of people who are sensitive their energy and wavelengths can be contacted. It was explained that, people who are psychic, or mediums, can more easily be contacted than someone who does not possess the sensitivity to interact with them.
>>
>>33377136
1. Space cat lady is real?
2. Do we have Tali?
>>
>>33377136
Post friendly races and how to contact them.

What's the deal with greys being cunts?
What's the deal with tall greys giving serious dark lord vibes?
>>
>>33377336
Do you know anything about who the grays serve?

How are the Pleiadians?
>>
>>33377299
No. I only have two that I know of. One I dug out of my back when I was around 17, the others are in my hand and foot. There could be more, I guess? I haven't looked for them.

>>33377305
I have never had any sexual contact that I can remember.

The Hybridization program is real. But it is not an invasion. The species called Emerther are using human DNA to repair their own genetic code, after countless thousands of years of selective breeding, cloning, and genetic enhancement has left them without spirituality, or a connection to what they call "the source." Some kind of life energy that permeates all of the universe and is responsible for the spark of life on other planets.

>>33377311
I don't have any X-Rays of my implants. And I only have one photo of the beings that visit me. But it's a blurry 5x8 at the beach of a Gray stalking me in the distance when I was like 11.
>>
File: bb8.png (114 KB, 181x402)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>33377136
1. What is the difference between each space-time configuration (each dimension) or, in other words, what is the relationship between each space-time configuration, for example, are there similarities with the size and position of planets, stars and galaxies, from one dimension to another?

2. What is true about the Roswell UFO case?
>>
I imagine that you have a certain sensitivity to the energy that these beings emit. So tell me, how does the energy of the insectoids, the reptilians and the Pleiadians feel?
>>
>>33377339
The Lyrans are real. But they're an extradimensional species that rarely interacts with this frequency. I've never net one, and I don't know anyone who has. I have also never seen a species similar to the Quarians from Mass Effect.

>>33377340
The Greys have no emotions. See >>33377372

They cut themselves off from spirituality and emotion to become perfect and peruse science. Now they regret it and want it back, so they use our DNA to fix themselves. They are not to be trusted. They have their own agendas.

The Tall Grays and the Short Grays are the same species, just different ethnicities.

>>33377366
The Grays serve only themselves and their interest. And they'll do anything to get what they want. They gave us false information and technology in exchange for harvesting DNA and genetic material from humans.

The Pleiadians are benevolent, but holier than thou art. A little pretentious, and they have their own goals. They try to herd us like children misbehaving in a grocery store. They do not consider us equal life forms, but they respect our freedoms and individualities.
>>
>>33377292
>Orion wars
Where do I learn about the Orion Wars?
>>
>>33377136
some people stare at their navels ,but some are so talented they manage to stare right past their belly button and through their asshole at the same time. these people are the truly gifted. and we all know where they go.
>>
>>33377427
>regret
>The Greys have no emotions.
isn't regret an emotion?
>>
>>33377427
What do you know about Saturn and about Mars?
>>
>>33377136
They are demons and they are not your friends:
https://youtu.be/dXNS583MJiQ
>>
File: Jesuits foot soldiers.jpg (140 KB, 720x711)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>33377136
Have you ever taken an oath into any iteration of masonry or clandestine fraternal order?
https://youtu.be/EUiB2EH7svk
>>
>>33377383
I have only traveled within our own bubble universe, so I don't know about others. All of the planets and stars are of similar make and material. Time is independent of gravity and changes from place to place.

The Roswell UFO was shot down by the Vril, it did not crash. It contained four Grays, three of whom died in the crash. A fourth survived for two months at a base in Ohio. The technology is still being reverse engineered, and it brokered the treaty between the US Government and the Emerther Collective. They do not like the Vril.

>>33377410
>how does the energy of the insectoids, the reptilians and the Pleiadians feel?

The Pleiadians are extremely powerful psychics. They can move through all of the layers of the Feldrum with little effort. Their energy is overwhelming.

The insectoids feel cold and distant, but not different enough than a mammalian species. Like thousands of fingers on your brain.
>>
File: Beamship0.jpg (4 KB, 240x192)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>33377136
>>33377427
Where did the original Lyrans actually come from and when did they settle in the areas of Lyra and Vega?
>>
>>33377136
Have you been able to see the Earth from space? Is it flat?
>>
>>33377497
What's thd Vril agenda?
>>
>>33377427
>The Grays serve only themselves and their interest. And they'll do anything to get what they want. They gave us false information and technology in exchange for harvesting DNA and genetic material from humans.
If they don't care about anything but themselves why do they bother bargaining with us at all?
>>
>>33377437
I learned of them through intermediary sources. I'm sure you could find some books and videos explaining more. I will try to find some.

>>33377449
I don't know. Maybe? They still have instinct. Regret and envy for losing something they now understand was valuable to all life. They do not feel love, hate, racism, or bigotry.

>>33377461
Mars was a thriving civilization millions of years ago that belong to an extinct species. I do not know their name. They died out millions of years ago due to reaching the limit of what they could achieve technologically and genetically. A similar path to what the Grays are doing.

I do not know much about Saturn, other than there is some kind of opening there I am not allowed to visit.

>>33377474
Going forward, I will not comment or acknowledge questions or comments form Indoctrinated religious zealouts.

>>33377490
I have not personally, but my grandfather was a Mason. He passed away when I was younger.
>>
>>33377553
Thank you for answering, anon. You're a cool dude.
>>
>>33377500
I do not know where the Lyrans originated. The region of Lyra and Vega were important to them at some point thousands of years ago due to them being early stellar nurseries. I did not understand what was explained to me when I asked. I don't have any formal training in science or physics.

>>33377514
I have seen many planets from space. None of the naturally occurring planets I've seen are flat. Several Dyson Configurations were flat, though.

>>33377525
Their agenda is to survive. At some point they want us to coexist on the surface. But we are still too primitive. The Vril are extremely spiritual and are easily offended by simple things like mispronunciations and body language. The Grays do not like them because they are protecting this planet from their influence.

>>33377542
I do not know their agenda outside of they want to get back what was lost. Which involves themselves and taking our genetic material, and requires interacting and bargaining with us. They are not allowed to do whatever they want because of the laws that protect primitive life, and the intervention of the Vril.
>>
I might be slow to reply. I am eating dinner and watching Sabrina The Teenage Witch.
>>
What do you know about the mantids?
>>
I may get the name wrong but what of Ashtar/Ishtar? Is that legit?
>>
File: 1647503558796.jpg (118 KB, 1024x768)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>33377136
How does one get started into channeling? Any books or material you recommend?
>>
File: RobotsFromAI.jpg (39 KB, 598x336)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>33377654
I don't know much about their society. They are difficult to contact and speak to. Our frequencies are so different. But, they don't look like a praying mantis.

They're extremely tall lithe, not unlike the Robots at the end of that movie AI with Haley Joel Osment.

They don't seem to be evil, but they are extremely cautious and weary of humans. When I speak to them I often have headaches and nose bleeds for several hours because they are so different. Their speech does not make sense.

That is all I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>33377136
Think back to the moment when the penetration starts
And report here
>>
what are the dragon-lizard-chicken fuckers called. two legged, 3/4ths a human size, almost like the feathered dino models you see nowadays but more upright.
i had an interaction but it was so brief that it felt like they themselves had no clue what they were doing.
>>
>>33377136
If I say please please please please will the Aliens will kill me?

Or they will say things like "just think positive bro use LoA and be patient.
>>
>>33377689
I have never encountered him. But I did hear through communication that the old Sumerian gods are basically dead and extinct. Ashtar was allegedly Anunnaki, and they went into space and never returned. No one has ever heard from them in tens of thousands of years.

>>33377701
Channeling is very difficult on the body. I often have horrid muscle cramps, headaches, nose bleeds, my eyes hurt. You have nightmares basically every night.

It started against my will when I was a child. I kept getting taken and fighting. Then when I was about 17 or 18, I just gave up and gave in. It stopped being painful to communicate. The worst I would experience was mild disorientation and discomfort.

It's hard to explain. You have to sit and meditate quietly somewhere you won't be disturbed.

Listen in to the silence, and soon you'll start hearing things in your ears and mind that sounds like radio stations. Like those old dial radios where, you turn the knob, and each station tunes in a little bit, and you get a little tiny bit of speech from each one. Then it's just teaching yourself to focus on a single signal. I'm really not doing a good job of explaining it.
>>
>>33377736
I have not encountered them, but I will look for them now that I have your description.

>>33377798
I don't know if they will kill you. But you should just think positive, bro. Drink a soda and take a walk in the forest.
>>
Anon those aren't aliens, those are demons or you have some sort of unresolved trauma/PTSD. Jesus loves you anon.
>>
>>33377824
much oblidged. I hope my description is enough but yeah as said it was quite a brief interaction.
>>
>>33377863
I would advise caution when channeling. Make sure you have some kind of barriers or protection you work on mentally. It sounds like hokum, but it really works.
>>
how to escape reincarnation trap and also when bitcoin moon?
>>
>>33377934
That was actually a fascination of mine. Every lifeform in the universe reincarnates, and recycles its energy. You can even reincarnate on another planet after this one.

If you don't want to, you can choose to float around in the ether, exploring existence, or you can choose your final death and cease to exist, where your consciousness is broken up and divided among everyone else. Energy can never truly be destroyed, so you can't exact just erase yourself.
>>
>>33377805
>Then it's just teaching yourself to focus on a single signal. I'm really not doing a good job of explaining it.
I see, I think I know what you mean, sometimes when I reach deep meditative states, I start to perceive visuals and sounds that seem to make no sense perhaps all I needed was to focus or tune into a single signal, I might try this tomorrow, thanks fren
>>
>>33377967
There is a shit load of noise out there. It took me months to reach anyone of my own will.

And even then, you only get bits and pieces of communication. A few words or sentences at a time, flashing images like a video reel playing out, bits of audio.

Like trying to watch a 1080p movie on an old DSL modem that is only 256 kbp/s.
>>
>>33377372
>>The Hybridization program is real. But it is not an invasion. The species called Emerther are using human DNA to repair their own genetic code, after countless thousands of years of selective breeding, cloning, and genetic enhancement has left them without spirituality, or a connection to what they call "the source." Some kind of life energy that permeates all of the universe and is responsible for the spark of life on other planets.

Just like gnostic texts, who would have thought?,they cant blend the spark with them, the spark (consciousness) its what creates reality, thats what they want.
>>
>>33377136
Have you seen the alleged KGB book of alien races? How closely does it match the information you've collected?
>>
What have your interactions with the nordics been like?
>>
>>33377500
what alien race pilot these typical flying saucers? What does it mean to see one on the sky for a fraction of a second while stargazing, like if they were taking a peak at you?
>>
>>33378048
While I greatly respect the freedom people have to choose what they believe, I am unfamiliar with most religious doctrine outside of the lessons I learned in Bible School as a child.

>>33378080
I know of the book, but I have never read it. Allegedly there are over two hundred known species in the Milky Way. My reach is very limited due to being untrained, and human, and I've only ever been able to contact maybe five or six.
>>
>>I have been abducted over 70 times in my life.
Make it 71
>>
>>33377736
>dragon-lizard-chicken fuckers
If they're yellow birds, the greys call them Yellow Death, but to us they are Rosicrucians.
>>
>>33378135
The so called "KGB book", if you're interested:
https://archive.org/details/alien_race_book-ARB/page/n49/mode/2up
>>
>>33377652
are you in contact with the beings via telepathy right now, or are you answering questions based on your knowledge?
>>
Good thread. I've been skimming while at work so forgive me if I've missed something but I have a question. First, you said this:
>hybridization program is real
>insectoids cold and distant, Pleiadians are highly advanced
>grays interested in our genetics
A couple of researchers believe the insectoids, or "Mantids" (idk if there's a real difference) are the ones behind the hybridization program, and are malevolent. At least one researcher suggests that the the Mantids are invading us slowly and that hybridization is the tool to achieve this. Others believe the Reptilians are in charge.
Just wanna get your thoughts on these claims. How powerful are the Insectoids/Mantids with respect to other races. What is the Reptilian agenda? Who is carrying out hybridization and for what express purpose? Is it only the grays?
>>
>>33378093
The Nordics are very pleasant. They are actually the most human of the extraterrestrials visiting Earth. They are more telepathic than we are, but not as much as other advanced lifeforms.

A lot of them actually live on Earth, and there are even some celebrities who are Nordics.

They live to be over 700 years old, and they age extremely slowly. They also heal very slowly. A cut that we would heal from in just a few days, can take them weeks. They also have only 24 teeth instead of 32 like humans. But they could easily walk among us until their second life phase.

At the second stage of their life, they begin to grow and change again. They can reach up to eight feet tall and become extremely slender and angelic.

Some notable examples of celebrities on Earth who are Nordics are David Bowie and Celine Dion. David Bowie unfortunately has left us, but Celine remains. She has however entered her second life stage, and will probably be leaving Earth soon.
>>
>>33378102
Not OP, just want to reply based on what I know to fill in.
A lot of species use saucers, it's a common ship model, you'd have to take note of exact details to know whose it is.
>What does it mean to see one on the sky for a fraction of a second while stargazing
They just fly so fast that our eyes cannot see continuous motion. Once you get used to it you can get maybe 3 "frames" of them as they pass from one horizon to the other if you look in the expected direction. Our physical eyes and brain aren't operating at the speed where we can see them properly.
>>
>>33377136
>Please, ask me anything.
Alright. All such threads are a bait but I'll bite, see if you have decent answers. Have a whole set.
>what makes you a channeler
>how can you prove your ability
>what made those aliens decide to contact you
>what do they contact you about
>how can one do the same you do
>what's stance of various authorities in contact with such beings on people like you
>why the grey mass produced bodies are still used and when they'll have something better
>why they're contacting people from basically a prison planet
>why they're not contacting people in general directly
>can they swing around and heal/improve my body preferably without making me freak out?
>if what I speak about seems weird - how can you be sure you're not being fed shit by who you channel?
>on that matter, how can you be sure you channel well, without falsehoods and misinterpretations
>how different races of aliens see soul
>how one can develop spiritually, what's the best way
>are they aware of the peculiarities of human culture and how there's leaders elected through scamming the population who control it and keep it exploited
>how does alien morality of various group fits into it - if they re okay with that on moral/ethical grounds, what makes them worth communicating and trusting
>what systems of governance aliens have and why would they be a horrible idea when attempted by humans (thinking about psychological and evolutionary mechanisms)
>are there purely synthetic/AI aliens
>can they deliver me a devoted sexbot waifu
>how current relations between various species go, given that there's shitload of reports that various factions using grey bodies tend to be at odds
>any big plans for humanity in the closest (months) future
>>
>>33377136
Why they present themselves as aliens given that many would be more of spirits and how their world, which aren't exactly like ours, material, work?
>>
>>33378217
>At the second stage of their life, they begin to grow and change again. They can reach up to eight feet tall and become extremely slender and angelic.

>Some notable examples of celebrities on Earth who are Nordics are David Bowie and Celine Dion. David Bowie unfortunately has left us, but Celine remains. She has however entered her second life stage, and will probably be leaving Earth soon.

Why has celine dion and david bowie aged at a similar rate to earthly humans if they age slowly? And are their earthly parents also nordics? My apologies but to me this is a bit puzzling
>>
>>33378217
VALIS by Philip K Dick claims very similar. This species calls itself "builders"
>>
>>33378192
Thank you. I will look at it later. We're just finishing dinner and my hands are greasy from eating delicious, delicious steak and mushroom wedgies.

>>33378102
They could be taking a peak at you, or it could have been a fluke or a malfunction in their systems. The technology to hide between the layers of the Feldrum is finicky at best. No one has really mastered it. It does slip up from time to time.

The round discs and glowing orbs are the Gray aliens (Emerther.)

The Pill, Tic Tac, and Cigar shaped ships are the
Vril (Inner Earth Reptilians)

The Triangle crafts are reversed engineered human vehicles using extraterrestrial technology.

The Nordics use holographic cloaking technology to disguise their ships like planes, and clouds. Their vehicles are roundish and long and flat.

>>33378194
A little of both. I have been doing this so long information comes in at random times throughout the day, and I have to keep from reacting to it in my day-to-day life. Most of what I've said here is from accumulated knowledge.

>>33378216
There is a massive disinformation campaign going on all the time, everywhere in the world. It's flooding the entire internet with books, videos, articles, fake documents.

An invasion would violate intergalactic law. It's the same reason why they don't just drop an asteroid on us and cleanse the planet if they wanted it so bad.

There's almost nothing here of value that can't be found in space. Precious metals, helium, hydrogen. All that exists in near infinite quantities in space. Most of the time extraterrestrials come here for cultural exchange, or for studying us as we develop. We're so young, it gives people a good chance to learn how a species grows and evolves.

The only instance of interference that I am aware of is the Gray exchange for technology and genetic material, and the Vril are slowly drip feeding us videos and sightings of UFOs to acclimatize the population to the idea of other life existing.
>>
>>33378240
>what makes you a channeler
This was explained earlier.

>how can you prove your ability
I can not. Though I do some remote viewing and telepathy exercises. I might try that, I guess.

>what made those aliens decide to contact you
This was explained earlier.

>what do they contact you about
Earth mostly. Most of the shit are warnings.

>how can one do the same you do
You can develop abilities through training. But I was born a medium, it makes it easier.

>what's stance of various authorities in contact with such beings on people like you
They do not care. Some have been contacted by the government. Mostly they just let them talk because no one believes them, anyways.

>why the grey mass produced bodies are still used and when they'll have something better
They aren't mass produced. Some of them are clones, some are genetically enhanced. But they can no longer procreate as a binary species does.

>why they're contacting people from basically a prison planet
Earth is a massive hub in this part of the galaxy. The prison/zoo planet was part of a disinformation campaign.

I have run out of text. Continued in part 2.
>>
>>33378360
>>33378240
>why they're not contacting people in general directly
They do contact some people directly. I have had direct contact on several occasions when I'm abducted.

>can they swing around and heal/improve my body preferably without making me freak out?
If you ask them, and have contact with them, yes. There have been examples of people being healed by extradimensional beings. Though I have never encountered such a thing myself.

>if what I speak about seems weird - how can you be sure you're not being fed shit by who you channel?
Humans are not able to channel telepathically on this level. It's one of the reasons why these people choose to communicate this way. The human disinformation campaign comes from the Internet, books, and written articles. Not pure consciousness.

>on that matter, how can you be sure you channel well, without falsehoods and misinterpretations
Lying is mostly a human vice. Once you reach a certain point of development, deception kind of goes out the window. But that does mean they are incapable of lying.

I have run out of text. Continued in Part 3.
>>
>>33378360
>>33378392
>>33378240

>how different races of aliens see soul
All of them have souls and are part of the source.

>how one can develop spiritually, what's the best way
Finding it within you, not from a book or another person. Your spirituality comes from within your own mind and body. Not someone else's. Though a good book can ignite the spark inside you.

>are they aware of the peculiarities of human culture and how there's leaders elected through scamming the population who control it and keep it exploited
They are aware. They have done it too, in the distant past. We will grow out of it soon.

>how does alien morality of various group fits into it - if they re okay with that on moral/ethical grounds, what makes them worth communicating and trusting
Their morals are not dissimilar from our own. Aside from the Emerther, who basically do what they want within the law.

>what systems of governance aliens have and why would they be a horrible idea when attempted by humans (thinking about psychological and evolutionary mechanisms)
There is a Galactic system of law upheld by a council. See: Star Trek. (Gene Roddenberry was on Majestic 12.)

>are there purely synthetic/AI aliens
Yes. There are synthetic lifeforms that exist in the galaxy. But they are not telepathic.

>can they deliver me a devoted sexbot waifu
Probably.

>how current relations between various species go, given that there's shitload of reports that various factions using grey bodies tend to be at odds
Disinformation.

>any big plans for humanity in the closest (months) future
Not let us kill ourselves. The Vril are protecting this planet, because it's their home, too.
>>
>>33378278
They age to maturity similar to humans. But once they reach that age it begins to slow down.

>>33378289
I have not read any of his works. But I am familiar with Electric Sheep, and Blade Runner. That's one of my favorite movies.
>>
>>33378422
>Finding it within you, not from a book or another person. Your spirituality comes from within your own mind and body.

I've assumed this for a while now but without being able to explain it properly, what can I do to help develop this once the sparks ignited?
>>
>>33378511
It can help to read books about spirituality, just to learn the training techniques. But you should look inward, and to your surroundings for inspiration.
>>
>>33378552
Also are you aware of any beings that go by "Giselians" or "Denebians" by any chance?
>>
Do you know of the RA Contact? Can you corroborate on it's detailing of the 7 Density system, Earth moving to 4 (Harvest), Service to Self/Others, Egyptian contact, Wanderers, etc. If so could you speak on RAs identity?

Also can you speak more about the Vrill? Their history? Why are they more advanced than us, why are they hiding if they are native to Earth as well? Is there another reptilian race that's ET and harmful to humanity or is the evil reptilian thing just antiVrill propaganda?

And finally, if you can speak on the history of humanity forming and evolving differently from the other animals. Do the ETs have an understanding that humanity in its current form will be replaced or is it a gradual evolution? Thank you for your time.
>>
>>33378582
I've heard of the Giselians, but I've never made contact with them.

Never heard of the Denebians, but I imagine they come from the Deneb system. I am familiar with that region of space as an armature astronomer.
>>
Any idea of when we’ll collectively reach 4d and then 5d reality here on earth?
>>
>>33378595
>Do you know of the RA Contact? Can you corroborate on it's detailing of the 7 Density system, Earth moving to 4 (Harvest), Service to Self/Others, Egyptian contact, Wanderers, etc. If so could you speak on RAs identity?
I only know very little of the Feldrum and its workings.

>Also can you speak more about the Vrill?
The Vril are a species of reptilians that live in the crust of the Earth. (The Earth is not hollow.) They have massive underground cities all over Earth. They evolved from a species of herbivore dinosaur that existed on Earth almost thirty million years ago. They were driven underground due to drastic and immediate climate change that made the surface inhospitable to them. They are much more technologically advanced than us, though not as advanced as other races. They have several outposts on other planets and moons in our solar system and can travel faster than light, et cetera.

>Is there another reptilian race that's ET and harmful to humanity...
Yes, there was. They were wiped out during a massive war that took place over 200k years ago by the species that genetically modified humans.

>And finally, if you can speak on the history of humanity...
Humans were natives to Earth for many tens of thousands of years as primitive hominids. A species of extraterrestrial came to Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago and began to genetically modify the native hominid species until they found just the right combination to create anatomically modern humans. We were bred to be slaves, and worshipers to this species. This started a massive interplanetary war, which resulted in the destruction of two species, and the nearly the destruction of the Earth and all the humans. We're the remnants of the species they created, mixed in with other species of humans. The war literally sent us back to the stone age. Some megalithic sites still exist from their empire. Places like Puma Punku, the Sphinx, the Pyramids, et cetera.

I have run out of text.
>>
>>33378719
As a species, many hundreds of years.

But technologically, our governments already possess the technology to pierce the Feldrum.

They have traveled beyond this reality and into the space between others before.

One of the warnings I received was about this.
>>
Why is human leadership so evil? Is there a specific ET race at the top of the power structure dictating their moves? Clearly there's an understanding amongst world leaders that has them work in tandem. It doesn't feel like humanity gets the chance to grow when the leaders keep the public in the dark and continue to limit their potential. It doesn't appear they "serve" their own species but rather another one, what's their philosophy/endgame? How or when can the public learn their reality is much bigger and stranger than what they think currently?
>>
>>33377999
>Like trying to watch a 1080p movie on an old DSL modem that is only 256 kbp/s.
Checking and good analogy.
>>
>>33378812
I thought that as well, but no. Humans are just cunts and worship money and power. A few of them worship an extradimensional deity that doesn't exist called Xenu. (Google Scientology.)

But, there is mostly no other ETs forcing us to stay in the dark. The Vril, the Nords, and the Avians all want us to ascend and break free of our shackles and join them.

Each consciousness, each species, raises up the the universe a little more when they ascend spiritually. I was told the end goal is to basically ascend enough species so the Universe becomes God, or something.

I didn't understand it very well.
>>
>>33378735
Stop making up stuff dude

>>33378812
>>33378837
Wake up you two, aliens visiting Earth would be almost impossible.

Einstein's theory prove that nothing can go faster than light. These aliens don't exist.
>>
>>33378852
Hahahahaha what a load of brainwashing
The Vril, The nords, and the avians want take over us which is why they preach about love and peace as it's a way to pacify humanity so that we won't put up any resistance
One day humanity will be up in stars and deciding its own fate instead of being manipulated by ETs.
Can't wait to see the vril, nords, avians and greys fear the might of the human space fleet and it'll be a sight to see.
>>
File: glowniggerglowing.png (43 KB, 246x179)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>33378865
Einstein theorizes that nothing could ACCELERATE to light speed, because its mass would become infinite.

The technology these beings use don't rely on traditional thrust and burn propulsion. They use gravity to "tip" into space and glide along spacetime, thus bypassing the laws of acceleration and mass. The ship doesn't move, it only tips forward a bit.
>>
>>33378882
It can be difficult to accept that there are no evil magic entities in the sky forcing people to do bad things, and that your own species is just awful.

But, we are also capable of great and wonderful things, too. Don't only focus on the bad, my friend.
>>
>>33377136
May I ask precisely why a majority of "light workers" came in? Are they just spirits who originate/focus from their participation in the Galactic Federation? I.e is the mission really one of compassion or mixed because these benevolent parties are also learning/developing at their current level?

To me at this moment it is extraordinarily unsettling to be subjected to the Veil.
>>
>>33378723
>The Vril are a species of reptilians that live in the crust of the Earth. (The Earth is not hollow.) They have massive underground cities all over Earth.
sooo is the tale of masses of giants and hoards of other feral humans living underground true?
>>
File: sleepingpuppywhiskers.jpg (34 KB, 500x334)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I am going to rest for a while. I'm tired and I have a headache.

I will check back in a few hours for any new questions.

If there are none, thank you everyone for your questions and your time. I hope that this was enjoyable and enlightening.

Maybe the thread will get archived for later.
>>
>>33378924
Thanks for the read so far.
>>
>>33378909
I think these ETs both "good" and "bad" are scared that humanity is advancing at an exponential pace. They know that one day humanity will be ahead of them.

>>33378911
The galactic federation aren't good, many see them as being false light as they're allied with the archons who feed on loosh(human emotions)
>>
>>33378911
I do not know the species, or the name of the actual galactic federation. I'm sure if I did, and posted it on the Internet, some men in black vans would show up and take me away.

All I know is that they are the law makers, and enforcers. They are extremely advanced. To the point where they can manifest physical reality from thought alone. They no longer need technology to travel the universe, and between it.

>>33378913
The "Giants" were part of the same project to create a slave race. Many prototypes were created. Bigger and stronger, smarter, et cetera. They weren't giants, though. Not like we think giants are.

Most of them were eight to ten feet tall. Which at the time, thousands of years ago, to an average height human of only 5 feet, would have been as a giant. Some of their DNA still exists in us today. Look at humans like Shaq, Manute Bol, Yao Ming, et cetera. Generally anyone over 7 feet might have remnants of giant DNA in them.

Alright, I'm gonan go lay on my heating pad, I'm having spams in my shoulder.
>>
>>33377500
that nigga just siad they live in another dimension.

HAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER GET TO FUCK THEM
FURFAG!
>>
>>33377136
Does the affection I give my plushies and feelings I have towards them make them alive? If it does, how can I connect with them? Pic related, it's the plushies I'm currently hugging.
>>
>>33378968
I am aware of this but I was not asking about their functions as I know of them already. My questions are more related to freedom of agency.

To be honest I'm sort of tired of it all, the entire situation with the earth and beyond. I'm more interested in recovering full agency of memories and going off course of planned directives. If that makes sense?

I am stating when we incarnate into these forms for this earth life we place ourselves into a state of vulnerability. The things they can do so can we when we are not nerfing ourselves to play a role as a person on this planet's timeline.
>>
>>33377136
Is there a way to extend human lifespan or something. I have my birthday today, and I have been dealing with a cancer for past month. While financially not doing too badly, I feel I'm far from my desired goals and I lack any sense of accomplishment.
.o alien species know of timetravel in general or within one's own body, but having knowledge of the future in the past. 18yr you has knowledge of 30y of you?
>>
File: Screenshot (3).png (136 KB, 302x243)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>33377136

Is Bashar a real channeler?

Also, am I part alien? My mom says I might be. She had a possible abduction experience before I was born.
>>
File: Screenshot (3).png (50 KB, 300x201)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>33378307

>The Nordics use holographic cloaking technology to disguise their ships like planes, and clouds. Their vehicles are roundish and long and flat.

I saw one of these over Los Angeles about 15 years ago. It was hovering over a hospital at about 5:00 am. This hospital was right across the street from a Hindu temple which finished its morning services. I was on top of a parking garage and notice it floating there. It was invisible except you could see stars reflecting o the top, and the city lights reflecting on the bottom.

It looked like a sphere, perhaps with antennae coming out the back. Then it started to move north over West LA, and it seemed to change shape, to look like the Flight of the Navigator craft. Then I couldn't see it anymore.

I think it started moving because it knew I could see it. I was only about 500 feet away.

>The Pill, Tic Tac, and Cigar shaped ships are the

My mother had seen one of these as a teenage girl. It was on a hill overlooking the ocean in Pacifica CA. Her friends were with her and they were laying on their backs looking up at the sky. It hovered over them.

My mother would move her hand and the craft would follow her directions, moving left and right. Then it shot off over the ocean.

She told her father who was in the Air Force. He called a base or something, and then got real weird about, uncomfortable and wouldn't talk about it.
>>
>>33378852

>I was told the end goal is to basically ascend enough species so the Universe becomes God, or something.

Check out this Manly Hall lecture about the esoteric purpose of the universe, in the line of Alice Bailey.

https://youtu.be/BbSm-VuJ1ac?t=2291
>>
>>33378924

This was great, please come back and continue.
>>
Who are the Orion Crusaders
>>
>>33377136
What do you know about the little gnome-like furry species and their world?

Definitely legit. Good thread.
Also what is the laziest way to contact the friendliest of the friendly Nordics? I'd like to find a bit of a guide or teacher, is there such a thing?
>>
>>33377164
>Touch grass
This coming from the guy that thinks he is in contact with six aliens and has been abducted 79 times.

Rich.
>>
>>33377336
Sorry bud, but you weren't "abducted" when you laid in a room and ingested drugs. What you experienced during that was the effects of drugs on your brain.

Dumb fucks like you take away from real experiencers. Seriously fuck off.
>>
OP destroys all their credibility by admitting to experiencing these beings on drugs.

Good luck being taken seriously in this, ever, by anyone of significance, junky.
>>
>>33377136
Info you provide is just retold gaia tv talking points... you bring nothing New or interesting to the table...
>>
>>33377136
What are your thoughts on mantises?
>>
>>33377136
Are there any cute 'extraterrestrials'
>>
>>33377136
Blue avian= cia talk
>>
>>33377136
i lost contact with a couple of friends that i had, i used to call them coneheads cause they looked like the movies,you know anything about this?
>>
>>33380498
Not OP, but what do you mean?
>>
How do aliens view all other sorts of life on Earth? Do they have as many species on their home planets? Do they keep pets?
>>
File: IMG_20180302_190756.jpg (287 KB, 799x1279)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>33377136
Hey OP, I would like to keep in touch with you after the thread gets archiver or deleted. Do you have any medium where we can be in contact with you? Discord, Reddit, Twitter? Thanks and hope is ok for you.
>>
>>33377136
Any physical proof? Do you have special abilities now?
>>
I'm ready to go. How do I get abducted and leave this wretchedness behind?
>>
>>33380788
Totally doesn't glow.
>>
>>33379374
I can share insight, if I may.

Your body is an electromagnetic machine that holds a specific quality. This is known as a resonance. This is the calling card of the spirit, or it’s signal.

When you maintain negative energy within your machine, it must be processed, for it will stay and disrupt your “signal”, impairing you in moments when grace is key. We’re not taught how to process this. This is the essence of trauma, which runs deep in our emotional memory and permeates our daily flow.

The good news is that positive energy has an overriding and healing effect on your machine.

Cancer may be from unresolved forgiveness. In my experience, all who suffer from cancer have a propensity for holding grudges. We can witness this in your post alone
>I feel I'm far from my desired goals and I lack any sense of accomplishment.
Forgive yourself for not knowing better. Forgive yourself for being duped into believing that you are not enough. This is part of the illusion that keeps you trapped and weak. When you believe in this image, your reality reflects it.

Maintain the truth within. You are an eternal being of light. Sovereign and self ruling. Your soul belongs to you alone. The indomitable spirit that formed your body will remain once it perishes.

The goals you seek are that of egoic attachment, to please, to be accepted, to feel worthy. Accept yourself. You are worthy of the best of everything, always. Remain open.

Note the identity you chose for us to witness. There are those who can see through this projected pain, for it is our neighbor. Thus, we feel compelled to share insight.

You are not your body. You are not the social identity that conforms to “real life.” No one is their social media profile. Peel back the layers and remove your mask. You can not shoulder such a burden. This is what your body is telling you.

Let go and live. Allow yourself to breathe, for that is your duty.
>>
>>33380865
If I was a glownigger I would already know the answers of the questions I have.
>>
What type of Weed do you Smoke?
I want to Smoke something like that
>>
>>33380968
can you go back to twitter please? and talk to the fans of big bang theory (the serie), thanks
>>
>>33377136
>ayyy lmao, nigga your forehead is so big i could fit the earth on that shit
>>
>>33377136
Can u unban me so I can talk to you guys about the aliens thnx
>>
>>33380844
Can someone please help this make sense for me?
>>
>>33379698
I don't personally know them. There are real channelers out there, but also fake ones. I'd have to do more research to tell you. There are little things you can tell about them. Channelers are very unhealthy people because of the mental and physical strain it places it on the body.

There is a low possibility of you having hybrid DNA. They usually take the hybrids out of the women when they're ready. It's often very traumatic for them if they remember it. Though it is not unheard of for them to leave some on Earth. They are supposed to work as guides for others, but some don't "activate."

>>33380424
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about the species you've mentioned.

The laziest way I know of is through a process of telepathically projecting you want to meet them. Send them your intentions, and if they read that your heart is good they may contact you.

>>33380480
The Nords are cute I guess. Some of them? The Avains are cute in a weird way.

>>33380498
I don't know what you mean by this. The Blue Avians were contacted by MJ12 in the 60s, that's about all I can think of pertaining to the CIA.

>>33380500
I've never heard of any coneheads, sorry.

>>33380688
Yes, they keep pets. Most planets have varied lifeforms similar to Earth. Life and DNA pretty much evolves along a similar path in the carbon based planets.

>>33380788
Nothing that I am willing to give out on a public forum. But I come to /x/ almost every day.

>>33380814
I have some implants in my hand and foot. And a blurry photograph from when I was eleven at the beach. I have to find the photograph, though. It's in a box somewhere in storage. I have some telepathic and remote viewing abilities. But nothing special like Igno Swann.

>>33380844
I don't think they will take you forever. If you're looking for an escape you could become a drifter and see the world. Suicide is never the answer.

>>33380968
I actually don't smoke weed or use any drugs other than DMT and some Psilocybin.
>>
>>33380007
I will give it a watch, thank you.

>>33380020
I will try to come back to this thread, or make others in the future. But certainly not every day.

>>33380437
I often give the advice to go outside and experience the world to indoctrinated religious zealots. They live in an extremely small closed off world and need to get out more. Even just our tiny planet is massive to us.

>>33380449
I only use DMT and Psilocybin on extremely rare occasion. There are beings beyond this layer that can only be contacted with mind expanding substances. DMT is safe and healthy; your body produces it naturally, it is not addictive, and you burn through it in about 20 minutes.

Please share some of your own experiences.

>>33380476
I know of the Gaia website, but I've never used it because it's a paid subscription, and I don't feel like it's worth the money. If my talking points are similar that could be interpreted as a good sign of consistency.

>>33380479
The Mantids are strange and extremely foreign to me. They are very difficult to read, and being in their presence is overwhelming. I have only attempted to contact them a handful of times because of how difficult it is, and how unique they are.
>>
File: IMG_20221116_184804.jpg (147 KB, 640x614)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>33377372
Your comments made me think of this pic regarding the disconnection from God/Source/Love .

And thanks for sharing your experiences, it's nice to read other people's perspectives. Everyone has different powers and abilities, cool to find common threads in some things.
>>
File: smiledenton.jpg (51 KB, 602x602)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>33381078
kek
>>
>>33381179
I'm actually very familiar with the theory that the Grays are humans from the future. But, I doubt it very strongly. Their society is extremely old. They would have had to come from a different timeline, or be humans from MILLIONS of years in the future. Why would they come back, though? Enough of them made it to the future, they have a population of around 30 billion or something, across a dozen systems. They work very similar to the Borg. They're all connected like a network. But they do have individual thoughts, and no leaders like we have.

I can not say for certain, though. As I have never seen the human future beyond the years of around 2100 to 2200 hundred due to the ascension.
>>
File: 1660343939910893.jpg (872 KB, 2048x1536)
872 KB
872 KB JPG
>>33381199
Yeah, it's somewhat hard for the human hardware to make sense of non linear time due to past present and future all happening Now at once. Combine that with multiple realities and timelines all merging into one during the middle of some old system upgrades and you got a bit of extra confusion. I don't really desire to learn about such things anymore. Nature and child like simple is good for me. Haha.
>>
>>33378217
So they are one and the same as the Tall Whites? Or are the Tall Whites a variety of Nordic? I hear that the Norwegians with the 24 Teeth are a separate species, but have teeth similar to the Tall Whites. How much did Charles Hall and Credo Mutwa get right?
>>
How true is the thing about the Nommo and other amphibious races?
>>
>>33381241
The Nordics and the Norwegians are the Tall Whites, yes. They are the same species, just different names.

Their second life stage is very different from their first one. They look more "alien" during this period of their lives. They become extremely tall and pale and their eyes start to become luminescent. It confuses people into thinking they are multiple species.
>>
>>33381282
Interesting. Are there secret off-world colonies and bases run by the Earth's government that nobody but them knows about? Charles Hall alluded to one that was to be set up on Tau Ceti at some point in the future.
>>
>>33381270
I have never personally contacted the Nommo, I can not confirm or deny their existence.

However, I am aware of an amphibious race of extraterrestrials in the nearby systems of Gliese.

>>33381290
There is a small group of humans that exist in and beyond our solar system. It is less than a thousand people as far as I am aware. I do not know if the government controls them or not. They travel with the Nordic aliens mostly, and use reversed engineered ships to venture beyond our solar system with limited access to other planets. Allegedly, there is a massive ship near Pluto that houses most of them and acts like a command base.
>>
This is my first time hearing about all these different races alongside all these new concepts. I don't believe what you say OP, but what's your earliest experience with extraterrestrial life? Is there any concrete proof you can show that would be understandable to an outsider?
>>
>>33381331
Gliese, you say? 667 or 581? Or is it Trappist-1? This is all very fascinating. Also, do the humans with the reverse-engineered vessels have FTL travel allowing them to get to nearby stars in relatively short amounts of time?
>>
>>33381337
>Is there any concrete proof you can show that would be understandable to an outsider?
You could come touch my implants, I guess. Or I could sit and do a reading with you in person. But obviously we'll never meet in person.

My earliest encounter was when I lived in Cleveland. I was playing outside one summer and saw a massive fireball streak across the sky, but the fire wasn't moving in relation to the wind or the direction of the ship. It looked to radiate outward constantly like it wasn't affected by the wind. That week I was taken by a small gray species called The Emerther multiple times. I do have family testimony, and my dog at the time (rest in peace Toby) would fiercely protect me at night. They never hurt me, but I experienced unusual things that I can't explain well. I was never touched or exploited sexually.

>>33381346
There are water planets in that system, though I do not know their numbers. I would have to Google it.

The human reverse engineered crafts are capable of limited FTL travel. They use a system of gravity generating bells similar to the Lazar Sports Model to create a well in space that the craft falls into. I do not know how fast they go. But they reach the other planets in our solar system in minutes, not hours.

More advanced species travel between the Feldrum to achieve speeds beyond the comprehension of our understanding of science and physics. They can cross the galaxy in hours or even minutes.
>>
>>33381363
One last question: is 2022 really the year of the open reveal? Thanks for the other answers, btw.
>>
>>33381417
No. But disclosure is inevitable.

The Piscean age of slumber has nearly ended, and we're now entering into the beginning of Aquarius. A great awakening is in progress, but it's a slow process. More and more people are coming online as we speak.

I was warned if we ascend too fast, it can have consequences on our growth.
>>
>>33381331
Is there anything special you can tell us about Cats OP?
>>
>>33381363
Bro, how big is alien influence within human affairs?
Like the reptilians and shit like that.
Is there a universal war for freedom (the true kind, life respecting one)?
how many dimensions are there?
information travel through mind projection is real of course, but do we not perceive the aliens's information output cause they be too swaggy for us or cause they have different frequencies where their info is projected at?
>>
>>33381432
I love cats. I miss my cat. I had a huge gray cat called Jango named after the Star Wars character.

I've often felt like cats are very spiritual beings. They can see and feel energies better than we can. Cats certainly don't like most ETs. And they hate the Grays.

It's possible they can see into the spirit realm. Don't know much about them myself outside of that.
>>
>>33381363
I'm the OP that asked for proof from before. What is abduction like and how hostile are the aliens you've encountered? Is there any way to contact them and why exactly do they choose to aduct the people they abduct?
Sorry if my questions are generic or common.
>>
Hello op, this is a huge dump of info and truth that I am trully amazed and I want to thank you for being open aboit all of this. Even if it is a LARP it is credible and well done. I got a tons of questions aboit the universe and want to know its secrets but of course I dont want to bombard you with questions you may alredy had answered. So basic questions. What is our moon really? What is it purpose? And is there any ancient technology still sitting in ancient ruins yet to be discovered? Know any rumours of said lost tech or civilizations? Again, thanks a lot and regards from my humble home.
>>
File: 1668592342285225.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>33377136
Will a supernova occur between 2040-2050?
>>
>>33381433
The Gray influence was massive during 1940s to around the 1990s. The Vril turned us in a different direction, though. The Grays were only using us to advance their own agenda. We're actually still reeling from it.

As far as I am aware, there is freedom on all ascended planets. Though some primitive ones absolutely do exist like Earth and even more primitive.

I do not know how many dimensions there are. There are at least twelve layers to our Feldrum, beyond that I am unawares. Though I am told creation is infinite.

>do we not perceive the aliens's information output cause they be too swaggy for us or cause they have different frequencies where their info is projected at?
Yes. Their thought processes are so advanced, and their energy is such a higher frequency, that we have difficulty hearing and understanding them. Though it is possible to meditate into those frequencies for short periods of time. However, it is very taxing physically and mentally.

>>33381470
Most of the abductions are for study or to pass a message. Or to a mother who has had her hybrid child stolen, and is grief stricken. Some abductions are to harvest eggs, sperm, and other genetic material for their uses which vary greatly.

I have never known a species that abducts to kill, or eat humans, or have sex with them. Though one time I did dream I was making love to an Angel. Don't know what that means, though.

Being taken is extremely traumatic. Especially for a child. You can feel powerless, and helpless, while they do these things to you. After so many years I just stopped fighting. I don't know if it has gotten easier, or I am just desensitized. I have never gone willingly into a ship, like if it landed in my yard or something. I just snap awake and realize "Oh it's happening again? God damn it." Cause you have HORRIBLE insomnia for weeks afterward, and I have to eat like, 50 melatonin just to get to sleep at night.
>>
>>33381505
You can think of this as a LARP if you want. It's mostly just accumulated knowledge, and some channeling thrown in. Though I promise, everything I've said today comes from outside of myself. Whether I'm a schizo or not remains to be seen. My insurance doesn't cover testing. lol

>What is our moon really? What is it purpose? And is there any ancient technology still sitting in ancient ruins yet to be discovered?

I try to avoid talking about the moon, because the truth about it is so ridiculous it's actually unbelievable. The moon is an artificial satellite created by the ancient civilization that genetically modified our species into what we are today. It's mostly abandoned inside. Though some species use the bases and its services to monitor Earth, and as a staging post. It was towed here thousands of years ago, and some tribal cultures actually have stories of the Sky People bringing it here.

>Know any rumours of said lost tech or civilizations?

The Antediluvian civilization that existed before us has hidden archives all over the planet. There's one in Romania, two in Egypt, and one in Canada that I know of personally. There is a library under the Sphinx that was discovered many decades ago and covered up.

>>33381515
The only thing I can think of, was that I was once told once that Betelgeuse will go nova within this century. So that might be it? I don't have a date for you, though.

However, I was told that this event will cause an exodus of the people that live in that system to seek refuge on Earth. So take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>33380938
Not that anon but thank you for this post.
>>
>>33381579
Trully amazing. Out of curiosity, is that archive in Canada aboit a black pyramid witg a golden or white structure or tip at the top? Heard rumours aboit it being an ancient device. Also what can you tell us aboit the antartic? Anything going on there or used to at least? I never reply to threads but for some reason i feel like i must ask questions and feel a weird energy, maybe happiness aboit doing so. Is it normal?
>>
>>33377136
1. Why do you think abductions happen?
2. What do they want?
3. Do you think your ability to channel influenced their decision to contact you? Or is it a result of that? Do you feel it was more or less done at random? (wrong place wrong time etc..)
4. Do you think most of "their" agendas are positive or inconsequential to us? Or is it innately negative?

5. Lastly, I'd love to hear an example of something you channeled that you got confirmation on later (if anything comes to mind).
>>
>>33377136
do you play any instruments?
>>
>>33377136
Were ancient gods, say egipcian, greek, norse, mayan, etc, actual aliens? Those old myths were actually true and their 'divine power' was just technology? What happened to them? Any clue?
>>
>>33381608
I don't know if the archive in Canada is a pyramid. It was discovered in World War 2'ish. Somewhere in the 40s and 50s. All I know is that it is somewhere in the very far North near the pole. It was discovered after the ice broke open.

The Antarctic was the home continent of the Vril when it was a tropical paradise. It has religious and spiritual significance for them. It is also their capital. Hundreds of thousands of years of tectonics has pushed it to the South and covered it in a mile thick sheet of ice, but a city remains under it.

>>33381635
>1. Why do you think abductions happen?
>2. What do they want?
I've already explained this.

>3. Do you think your ability to channel influenced their decision to contact you?
Yes, I have already explained this. Channelers are contacted because they can more easily attune to the frequencies of these beings. It can be very damaging to remain on higher frequencies for humans for long periods of time. I was contacted because I am sensitive to such energies.

>4. Do you think most of "their" agendas are positive or inconsequential to us? Or is it innately negative?
Each species has their own agendas. Some are "good" others are "not good." None are inherently evil. Though some species are watching us very carefully and very closely so we don't destroy ourselves, this planet, or our solar system.

>5. Lastly, I'd love to hear an example of something you channeled that you got confirmation on later (if anything comes to mind).
I can only make unverified claims with no way to prove them. When I was a small child, I was told I would become a channeler and a guide of some renown. That has happened somewhat. I have never predicted any major world events.

Though I do often feel things before they happen.

I was told some years ago that a great awakening would occur on Earth within the next twenty years, and that has already started as far as I can tell. More and more people are becoming spiritually aware.
>>
>>33381682
I play the piano, but I've always wanted to learn to play the Banjo.

>>33381718
Some of the old gods were real. The Egyptian and the Mayan Gods were extraterrestrial. I'm not sure about the Norse or the Greek Gods. I've never met or channeled Thor or Odin. But I did know a woman who claimed to have visited the other realms like Asgard. So take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>33381755
piano is gay
>>
>>33381755
Thanks again for the knowledge. Do you know what happened in Mars? There are signs of nuclear wars in the past and a lot of evidence about lost architecture. (That ((they)) dont want us to know aboir ot talk about it yet). What trully happened there? Is it related to humanity? I feel sad when I think aboit the possibility of marcians going extinct because of a war or cataclysm but happy if we are related to them somehow. Althougg you did say it was a destroyed civilization Ibthink and we were engenieered by other species so I doubt it. Marcians would of been or are if still alive underground, our neighboors after all.
>>
>>33381779
your dad is gay and you were adopted.
>>
>>33381199
>I can not say for certain, though. As I have never seen the human future beyond the years of around 2100 to 2200 hundred due to the ascension.

How do those years look like? Do we live longer? Do we develop ways to travel in space and does fusion exist?
>>
>>33381824
Mars was home to a very old and very advanced species that died out millions and millions of years ago. The nuclear war only came at the end when resources were so scarce it caused horrible infighting just to survive.

The race to Mars is to find the remnants of their lost civilization, and hopefully more technology that we can exploit to slingshot ourselves into the future.

Some of the spirits of Mars remain. I have had little contact with them. They are long dead and extremely difficult to contact.
>>
>>33381877
Thats really sad. At least they might help us with their tech remnants so im grateful with them.

Do you have any more info about ancient or prediluvian civilizations? I guess our creators left us to thrive and others helped us but after a cataclysm we lost almost everything and now we should recover those archives you said although the elites and people in power may think otherwise... I would love to know about humans in the golden era, their tech, feelings about life, etc. Do you have any info about them?
>>
>>33381865
Humans can travel FTL now, and have fusion already. Only the people on Earth are stuck in the last century.

Our future is extremely dim for a long, long time. Only after extreme strife and hardship do we reach a new level of consciousness, and become ascended beings.

From what I've seen, this period of turmoil that we exist in now is just about over. We have maybe another four or five years of shit left before it starts to level out. Medical technology is about to EXPLODE. Human Lifespans will increase to around 120 years on average.

That's when things really take off. People are healthier, they live longer, they study more. Energy and technology advance by decades in just a few years.

The government does collapse, though. So there's that little chestnut.
>>
>>33381919
going from this society to what you describe in four to five years is gonna be like passing an anvil through your ass. only possible way it could work that quickly is through force applied by a vastly superior actor.
>>
>>33378237
>>33378307
I hope you are right, because it was 100% real, next day there were hundreds of ufo sightings close to were I was .
>>
>>33381877
I had lifetimes in Mars too.
>The nuclear war only came at the end when resources were so scarce it caused horrible infighting just to survive.
Still believing ((their)) propaganda after millions of years.
The elites lost control and nuked it all, it was not an on-planet faction but an act of fractioned interstellar empire.

>The race to Mars is to find the remnants of their lost civilization, and hopefully more technology that we can exploit to slingshot ourselves into the future.
I don't get this at all, you know about aliens, why the fuck we would go explore ruins when all the ayys (and now humans) already have better tech?
LARP?
>>
>>33381911
Antediluvian humans are not much different than us now. They had comparable lifespans and intelligence. Though they possessed great knowledge of the mind and spirit that we have not rediscovered, yet.

They were more genetically similar to the extraterrestrial creators, and had access to more abilities than we do now. (But we are slowly regaining them.)

Almost the entire population died during the wars that followed the destruction of our creators. People vying for power and control, that age old story. Humans had to start over from flint and stone, as all of the accumulated knowledge was lost to time.

They were doing okay until the Younger-Dryas Impact.

>>33381936
No, no, no. That change won't happen in four or five years. I'm talking about all the negative shit that is happening right now. Wars, starvation, disease. Poverty and struggling will still absolutely be a thing for a long time. There'll still be bad things, but not on the scale that we have experienced in the last ten years or so. (Covid, wars, viral diseases, major world changing events, et cetera.)
>>
>>33381919
>From what I've seen, this period of turmoil that we exist in now is just about over. We have maybe another four or five years of shit left before it starts to level out. Medical technology is about to EXPLODE. Human Lifespans will increase to around 120 years on average.
>That's when things really take off. People are healthier, they live longer, they study more. Energy and technology advance by decades in just a few years.
Aye we live in interesting times. I have always thought that one of the strengths with humanity is that we'll be able to balance the spiritual and technical so that we get the best of both worlds. Most advanced ETs aren't good at balancing these aspects so they either stagnate technologically but advance spiritually or vice versa

>The government does collapse, though. So there's that little chestnut.
You say that as if it's a bad thing :) hahaha
Politicians are parasites and to see them lose at the end is a positive
>>
>>33381959
There are many factions fighting for control. The humans that live off Earth have left us and probably aren't coming back. They want nothing to do with Earth, and don't share their technology with us. I don't know why they were chosen to separate, or what their motives are.

But the people left down here are struggling and fighting. It's literally a race of who finds what first.
>>
>>33381966
1) What is the "Younger-Dryas Impact."?

2) this might be too deep but what is this "source" aliens told you about? Is the universe self-conscious and alive as a single being or is it a hive mind? Did any alien you met told you about it?

3) also, if humans are T-0 type civilizations and T1 being thise who harvest their world's energy, T2 their star, T3 their solar system, T4 their galaxy (tgis should be the limit). Do you have info about T5 or T6 alien civilizations? Tgose should be like literal gods or percibes as such. Could create new universes or life witg just a thought. My point is, is there a first or primordial super civilizations aliens know about? ( I know its a weird question and its okay if u dont understand it, dont know how to formulate it correctly)
>>
>>33377136
Serious question. Who built the pyramids in Egypt and what are they for? Why are rhey aligned with Orion?
>>
>>33382024
>1

The Younger-Dryas impact is a comet that hit the Northern ice shelf approximately 14,000 years ago, and ended the last ice age. It caused extremely violent and catastrophic weather, and the sea levels rose by around 400 feet. It wiped out most of the civilization that was living on the surface at the time, and humans had to start all over again from the stone age.

>2
I do not know what the source is. That is only my word for it. I have also heard it called The Center, The Wheel, The Energy, and The Stream. I imagine it's some kind of extradimensional energy that permeates the Universe, and is responsible for giving rise to sentience and the spark of consciousness. I do not know if it is self aware itself or a naturally occurring phenomenon.

>3
I have never met any Type 3 - 6 civilizations, unless you count the Avians. I don't know much about their civilization. They don't exist in this reality. It seems the trend that, once you attain a sufficiently advanced enough intelligence, you leave this reality for the next higher plane of existence. Notable examples of this are the Blue Avians, and the Lyrans. The Emerther are attempting to achieve this, but years of cloning and genetic editing has kept them from it.
>>
File: 1652951254702.jpg (129 KB, 800x1024)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>33382009
>There are many factions fighting for control.
Of course, like we have political parties and lesser elites struggling for power, but these are facades.
What was the first authority that ordered nukes to be launched and what was the real motive. This topic can't be researched if the spiritual evolution of the planets collective is ignored.

>The humans that live off Earth have left us and probably aren't coming back.
Humans are everywhere, you talk like we have one off planet group. We are slaves all over the galaxy and beyond, and the dark fleet is a major mostly-human faction, just to give couple examples.

>It's literally a race of who finds what first.
Searching is for dumb and blind creatures like uneducated humans, the rest channel with full clarity.
After a see'er / AI has located an object of interest, a dropship picks it up based on coords.

You are an experiencer and can channel but lack clarity to get things right.
>>
>>33382075
The pyramids were constructed during the rise of the antediluvian humans that existed after the war that destroyed our creators. They were constructed by humans as a source of wireless energy, using reclaimed extraterrestrial technology.

The original pyramids were covered in a layer of polished white limestone and capped with a gold antenna triangle at the top. The ones we see today are just the frame work of the originals.

Over the years, the limestone was harvested off of them and used in the area to make roads and other buildings. No one knows where the Giza capstone is, though. It disappeared sometime in the mid 1700s.

Eyewitness reports, and journals of it, describe the capstone as being made of a dark and highly polished black stone with a thin sheath of gold over it, and covered in hieroglyphs.
>>
>>33382080
Thats fascinating. So every single counsciosiness or soul can be aweaken as you said reincarnation is or can be real. You can choose to keep rolling the die and keep on living until you get to a higher plane or just be a spectator in tgis huge play? That could be the purpose of reincarnation. What else can you tell us about it? When we die, we get to choose and go a step higger on this reality ladder of sort?
>>
File: 1617045090183.jpg (860 KB, 2048x1234)
860 KB
860 KB JPG
>>33381155
>I've never heard of any coneheads, sorry.
thanks anyways, sometimes i "dream" about being pulled by lights that talk to me, now i am looking for a especific ship that i reminded to be the pilot, i know i am not crazy, but there was a time that i just had my life completelly different with friends
>>
>>33382119
So it is basically a husk now as it is remnant tech from basically aliens. Cool, thx. Been thinking about the same for years now.
>>
>>33377136
Is lovecraft's mythology somewhat real? About these alien entities or octopus like aliens/horrors or creatures? Old cults were dedicated to worship aliens?
>>
>A AMA thread up 15 hours
MOD LARP
>>
>>33382129
I don't know much about the rules that govern reincarnation. If it's random or you get to choose. Very little was explained to me that I pieced together over the years.

>>33382130
You may be experiencing memories of your past life. It happens sometimes in our dreams, especially about powerful or traumatic moments. Try not to focus on it too heavily, and just let it come at its own pace. You can't force it.

>>33382140
Kind of, but it still works a little. It could be made to function again with some repair. But we developed along a different technological path than what the pyramids are and were used for. I forgot to mention, they are orientated towards Orion to signify where are our creators are from. The past humans were obsessed with going to Orion, and bringing back our creators to guide us. Orion was programmed into our DNA at some point, and we still have remnants of it.
>>
>>33382167
Who cares? If it is LARP it is good, not like the average Im a glownigger agent AMA and ends up talking aboit satanic pedos and how he is the chosen tonstop it. If not then start taking notes.
>>
>>33382175
Guess we all are gonna experiment with reincarnation then and find out.
>>
>>33382164
P̷̡͓̦̰̖̜̺̟̾͠͠h̷̟͎̳̗͑͐́́͋̀̑̒̆'̶̥̫̖̟͉͚̽̊͛̄͐͌͝ņ̸̮̑̔͛̄͑́̍͝g̷̨̈́̆͗̑̈́͑̊̏̕͝l̶̼̫͎̮͊͆̌̀̓̊͑u̴̱̭̝̐i̷̤̹̥̞̥͓̖͓͛̍̍̑̈́͌̈́̒̎͜͝ ̵͚̥͍̥͈̺̮̔̃̉̆̌̀́̈́͠ͅṃ̴͎͖́̽̏̈̓ǧ̵̢̡̯̦̜͎̠̜̠̤͈̓̀ͅl̸̡̯͈͌̌̒̋̄͑̽ͅw̷̬͕̦̒̓͌͝'̷̧͇̞̞̋̒̐̊͒̾́̈͘͠ņ̸͉̫̥̒͗̄͌̀̓̒͗́͘͘a̸̰̳̺̤̘̪͉̠͛̽̎̑͋͒͐͊̕͘f̵̛̟͓͆͆́̉̃̀̓͑h̵̦̤͙̘̬̼̯͇͔̠̽͊̓̀͐̒͒̉̎́̽ ̶͖͍̟̥̎́C̴̤̞̰̟̦̥̳̣̊̎̈̃͝ţ̷̢̟͔̱͍̟̇̓̔̈́̏̑̐͝h̶̡̼̩̍̽͐͂͘͜ȕ̷̳̤͍́̇̇̐̇̀̄̑̒͛̓͐l̷̳͍̹̝̳̑̌̀̃͒͂͒h̸̢̺̰̩̤̻̦̺͔͚̹̳̀̎̄͜ų̶̩̪̦̖̱͔͎̗͗̽̆̎̓̓̊̄̕̚͠ ̷̧̡̰͎͕̣̪̥̯̽͌̇̈́͘̚̕͝R̵̡̢̢̰̻͉̠̬̟͓̠͈̎̈́͊̆͝'̵̱̯̂͐̒̐͐̚͜͝͝l̶̨̳̹͙̦̑͐͑ÿ̴͕̮̖͉͗̑͊̌̈́͘͘͝e̴̯̪͈͉̿̑̾͊̂͐h̴̠̗͎̮͕͌̆̈́͗̎̚ ̶̨̡̢̢̢̝̻͍̹̬͚͕̿͋̉̃̔͐ŵ̷̨̛̥̝̂͒́̽̃̊̀́̚g̵̡̙̹͙̫̳̦̖͉͍̫͉̓̉͆̏̓͋̑͘͝a̸̙̣͉̰̖͈̦͌̓̾̓̂̊́͘h̶̢̘̭͊̚'̴͍̺͔̰͈͕̬̥̹̺̞̪̄̈́̿͌̇͠ǹ̷̨̙̳̻̮̟̺͖͗͋̎͐͌̔à̴̛͍̬͓̗̪̥̹̈́̔ǵ̷͙̫̹̘̼̫̥̘͎̈́̿̊̓l̷̛̻̏̀́̓͜͝ ̵̛̱̭̻̥̘͚̱̘͉͕͓̿̂͋́̔̐͠f̶̮͎͖̠̪͉̂́̍͐̎͛̀̀̚͝h̵͙̝͐̚ẗ̷̨̨̝͎͔̠̦͖͉͔͙̯́̊͘͝a̷̡̧̢̻̬̣̭̜̦̙̘̾̑͘ǵ̸͕͑̓͋͋͐̎̎̈́͒͊͊͝n̴̠͙͍͖͇͇͉͐̀̕
>>
Why aren't you rich?
>>
>>33382167
I am not breaking any of the rules of /x/.

>>33382192
I don't know. Should I be rich?
>>
>>33382191
Very funny Cthulu. Time to sleep.
>>
>>33382177
What makes it good anon? If there were any truth to any of this it'd 404'd instantly. The gaslighting today is really fucking amateur.
>>
are you lying?
>>
>>33382196
Was Jesus an actual alien? And his holy grail is his descendants? So basically alien hybridation with humans?
>>
File: xstick.jpg (121 KB, 2498x350)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>33382196
you're actually breaking the rules posted in the sticky. mods are just lazy about it.
>>
It's 8:00 AM here, and I've been awake most of the night. I will sleep now. If this thread is still going, I will try to answer more questions later.

If it is gone, thank you for your time, and I hope that it has been enlightening, or at least entertaining.
>>
>>33382224
lol
>>
>>33382202
Sure, same as the gaminydes moon post? That was up for hours and yet wasnt disclousured as LARP and many people believe it. Just roll with it or dont reply. Why do you care?
>>
>>33382221
I don't claim to be a paranormal entity, and this is some pretty high quality discussion.

I haven't even told anyone to kill themselves, or used a racial or bigoted slur all night.
>>
>>33382224
Thank you for the info. Have sweet dreams.
>>
>>33382236
you guys always try to weasel out of it like this too. AMA's belong on reddit, no offense to reddit.
>>
>>33382231
I care because the of the lack of creativity today, the mindless same script repeated over and over again. It's a clear sign of how this universe is going.
>>
>>33382268
>no offense ro reddit.
Go back and stfu.
>>
>>33382273
Why do you care anyways? You wont fix that lack of originality. Or tou xan try and make a good AMA yourself.
>>
>>33382276
i came from here, though. sorry. my home board has been gone for over a decade.
>>
>>33382281
Maybe you're right anon, just keep my mouth shut and just roll with the bullshit.
>>
>>33382268
>no offense to reddit
kys asap pls
>>
>>33382293
deal with it snowflake
>>
Are aliens gay homisexuals?
>>
>>33382224
Are there any other intellegent species that reside or originated on Earth besides the reptilians? I'm probably mistaken, but I've heard rumors of non-carbon, possibly silicon based lifeforms that reside deeper within the Earth's crust and can withstand far harsher environments that what exists on the surface.

Do you also happen to know how many cycles of human civilization we have gone through? You mentioned the Younger-Dryas comet impact that took place ~14,000 years ago to threw humanity back to the stone age. Was that the first time humans had reached an advanced level of technology and civilization before a global catastrophic event took place?

And my last curious question - Do you know anything more about those beings that genetically modified modern humans? Besides that they probably came from Orion hence our species' connection to that system? Were they who we currently refer to as Anunnaki and since ancient Sumaria, have left our planet and possibly just gone dead and/or extinct? Based off of the timelines you mentioned, the Vril had to already be somewhat technologically advanced and occupying the Earth when these entities visited. Were there any hostile occurances between the two species while that was taking place, or were the Vril more compliant with allowing them to genetically modify the local hominid, or maybe they simply did not care/couldn't do anything about it? If what you said about the moom being an artificial satellite created and essentially towed to our planet by our creators, then they must've have been so much more incredibly advanced that even what the Vril are supposedly capable of today.

Even if you don't see this or doesn't get replied, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to make this thread and answering so many questions. Whether they were believable or not, I think it's all pretty profound. I hope you consider making more threads like these in the future, I'll certainly keep an eye out for them.
>>
>>33382236
Hey man, thanks for the info.

Im just a regular dude and had a strange dream about a month ago unlike anything ive dreamt before. Would you mind commenting on it, i know it is scarce but is all I have. Thanks.

So there was a bright orb-like yellowish white light about 5 feet wide right outside my bedroom window. I dreamt i got up from bed and opened the blinds, i extended my arm and touched it with my finger... something gently held my hand and kissed it. I was not scared. There was telepaty but the only thing I remember is "5 Civilizations, not doing great" fuck i just got chills and teary eyed remembering this.... also said "not to worry about that" and I asked it to come again. End dream.

Im just a regular dude and would love some insight into this... it just felt too powerful idk. Thanks. -ivan.
>>
>>33377136
> T. Schizo who forgot their meds.
>>
>>33377136
Had nighttime visits for months after like 2 DMT trips. Remembered I'd had some visits as a child. The initial fear turned to curiosity and I'll prob hit it again soon. Been trying CE5 and various meditation as well. They've been here the whole time, likely "encouraged" our evolution. Thoughts on this? Have you ever gotten any hints as to how we can assist? I feel like they're disappointed in our shitty behavior towards each other but gd we're still children as a species. Why aren't they here guiding us better?? Have you seen or spoken with a Mantid? Were they wearing a medallion?
>>
>>33377148
I've never even seen a ship, its always through the walls like i'm being dragged. they usually let me get up and walk once on the other side. i kinda miss them sometimes, want to go back
>>
>>33380788
>>33381155
I know is not comfortable to share personal information here but please anon, I have do much questions and things to discuss and wouldn't like to miss you forever.
>>
File: 1661101876621882.jpg (65 KB, 279x372)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>33382119
can you give me as much info as possible on the Vrill and how to contact them?
>>
>>33377136
>aliens
sure they weren't demons?
>>
>>33377474
lmfao you are an indoctrinated moron. Just because you are weak willed and fell for a bronze age desert cult doesn't mean anyone else is. Next time- keep it to yourself. Fucking idiot. Neck yourself
>>
>>33377372
Post the photo
>>
File: 1357866170596.png (372 KB, 473x349)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>33377136
is Earth just a Source Engine map?
>>
>>33377136
They're coming for me
>>
>>33382207
I'LL TAKE YOUR SILENCE AS ADMISSION OF GUILT
>>
>>33383998
Im cumming for them ;)

On the subject, OP, do they aliens engage in sex or want human cum for certain purposes? Ive always thought that aliens would be amused that we can shoot cum, men specifically. Like we can just give them a gamete sample, for some aliens id bet thats the equivalent of shaking hands. I also imagine aliens dont really care about “sex” but may yet have vestigial sex organs. There may be an entire race of aliens with vestigial sex organs that just never fuck, or maybe the “male” aliens sex organs just shriveled and shriveled with lack of use, and now theres an entire race of female aliens with vestigial pussies that can be “woken up” to what their ancestors once engaged in.

Assuming these aliens are hot, I will gladly travel to their planet on a humanitarian mission. Please send my regards.
>>
>>33382207
I'm not lying. Please see >>33382224

>>33382216
I don't know anything about Jesus, but I have heard of that theory. I'm sorry.

>>33382712
Allegedly there are between fifteen and twenty species that visit Earth regularly. Not every day, but in the calendar year.

We are the third epoch of human civilization, but we are the most advanced. We mostly got here on our own until we started reverse engineering alien technology again.

The species that created us, as far as I know, was destroyed and scattered, and is extinct. I have never tried to contact the Orions personally, but I know people who have, and their species is basically in tatters.

>>33382793
It's possible you were contacted. Everyone experiences it differently. Most often, if you've had a dream of your real waking life that seemed odd, and then wake up in bed right after, you were probably taken. If you've also seen the owl, you know they have taken you.

>>33383020
Earth has been a busy hub for more than half a million years. Since sentient life first evolved here. I have only ever used DMT a few times. I think maybe six times in total. Each time it was to reach a higher level species of Avians and ask them about Earth.

>>33383103
I'm always on /x/. I just don't always use a tripcode.

>>33383266
The Vril can not be contacted physically by any means that I am aware. They are a species of reptilians that evolved from a small herbivore dinosaur, and now live under ground due to extreme climate change, reclusiveness, and religious xenophobia. There are factions among them that want to live on the surface with us, though.

>>33383851
If I find it, I will post it. It's in the closet with old family vacation photos.

>>33383985
Yes. We are all on de_dust2. (JK. I don't know.)

>>33384075
Most species reproduce through coitus. The Grays no longer reproduce. I've only known of one other species that reproduces asexually. They are often called Arcturian, but that is not accurate.

I am out of text
>>
File: 1666407422129996.jpg (133 KB, 595x687)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
This is the first time I've switched off my tripfag hider in a while, good thread AnonymousChanneler and you're one of the more convincin lil' niggaz I've seen on here in probably a decade

So what can you tell me abou the (((vaccine))), who is behind it and what's really in it, and why is it killing people in droves?

Do the Vril see us as their property / livestock?

Could I take most of these ayys in a fistfight if they didn't have their magic n' sheeiit to immobilise me?

Any chance one of these nordics could give me a loan of like 300,000 euro so I can buy a house? I know it's a big ask but I've had a shitty life so far
>>
Why can't I get a girlfriend? Can you tell the aliens this is a big problem and that if they could send us some gfs it would be much appreciated.
>>
>>33384326
The only thing I'll say openly about the vaccine is that I didn't take it. I don't know much, but you hear things on the grapevine.

>Do the Vril see us as their property / livestock?
No, they don't really see us as anything. If I had to make an analogy, I would say the Vril see us the same way we see primitive tribes in the Amazon and Australia. Fascinating to study, but you wouldn't integrate them into your society or start building Starbucks in their villages.

My first attempt to contact the Vril, I was basically told to go fuck myself. (Politely)

>Could I take most of these ayys in a fistfight...
Yes actually. Humans are monstrously strong on the galactic scale. We're actually feared because of how violent and strong we are. We're extremely endurant. It's part of our genetic upbringing as slaves. Without their telepathic and technological advantages, most extraterrestrials are as frail as children.

>Any chance one of these nordics could give me a loan of like 300,000
I don't know, but I doubt it. I don't think they grant requests like giving money. Though some species of ET have been known to heal channelers or their family members.

>>33384338
I don't know why you can't get a girlfriend, I doubt any extraterrestrial people would be able to give you one. My advice as a person though, is to work on yourself, and become someone worthy of another person affection.
>>
>>33384398
>I don't know why you can't get a girlfriend
Ok but what do the aliens have to say?
>>
>>33384432
Your social skills and personal hygiene are being called into question.

It's not really an 800 hotline that you can call in any time. Channeling is very difficult and time consuming. Sometimes I don't make contact for hours and hours, sometimes it's almost instant.
>>
>>33384466
>Your social skills and personal hygiene are being called into question.
Shit you really are a channeler ;_;
>>
How do the Vril deal with the pressure if they are so far underground? Did they turn into midget dinosaurs?
>>
>>33381175
You know, tripfags and namefags always suceed in making me suicidal. I swear one of these days one of you obnoxius fellas is gonna make me put a bullet in my head.
>>
>>33377136
Is there any squid like alien species? What about silicone based? And is there any fungus species of intelligent aliens? Like a hive mind of sorts?
>>
>>33384608
I don't know. I don't think they live that far down. There are some man made caves and systems that are about a mile down that do just fine.

From what I've read, you don't really start hitting intense heat and pressure until around 8 - 10 miles.

>>33384631
Hopefully it's not today.

>>33384672
There is a cephalopod species that is telepathic that I have heard of, but have not contacted. Their physical bodies are similar to squids. I don't know of any silicone based life personally.

There were rumors of a fungus based life, but again I've never contacted them.

The Emerther are a hivemind. I've explained it in this thread.
>>
Hey Im really interested in how you were chosen! So may I ask what psychic skills did you have prior, did you purposely hone them? And what have been the biggest downsides to the contact?
>>
What is witchcraft even? What are demons?

Random; have you thought about starting a tiktok? Theres a big and growing community on there of like-minded people.
>>
>>33384703
I explained earlier in this thread. I was chosen because I was sensitive early on as a child. I have not really trained or honed my abilities like a fictional cartoon character, they just kind of grow with you. But I've displayed abilities in telepathy, remote viewing, and telekinesis.

The biggest downside to contact are the physical and mental side effects. Headaches, insomnia, nose bleeds, stomach issues like IBS, nausea, vertigo, et cetera. There are times after an experience when I don't sleep for 3 - 5 days. Those are the worst. There's nothing like being completely exhausted and drained.

Imagine being too exhausted to fall asleep, and laying in bed wishing you could.
>>
>>33377960
>float around in the ether, exploring existence
Is this pleasant? Do families flost together or is it all a dreamlike state?
>>
>>33384740
Witchcraft as far as I understand is just manipulating natural energies that already exists. I've studied some spells and things like that, and never found any concrete evidence of real magic. Though, there was this old Chinese guy that lived in my apartment building who could could make peoples headaches go away with his chi. That was pretty cool. But, I really don't have much understanding of demons or magic.

I haven't thought of starting a TikTok or a Twitter, or anything like that. I only have a Facebook page that I use to keep in contact with distant family and friends, and share photos of my dog, and scenery, et cetera.
>>
>>33378216
The "mantids" aren't actually insectoid. They just have a vaguely praying mantis like form.
Whoever the insectoids this guy talks about are, they aren't mantids.
>>
>>33378217
>They can reach up to eight feet tall and become extremely slender and angelic.
My friend said she saw two of them in Walmart once she immediately knew they were alien because of how insanely tall they are
>>
How can u tell if your a telepath being gaslighted or just a schizo
>>
File: Shinman.jpg (78 KB, 1108x831)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Are Ultras real? And if not, why is it I have seen them?
>>
>>33384786
It's possible. But also keep in mind there are tall humans, too.

The Tall Whites are creepy because you can "feel" them.

>>33384790
I've addressed this in the thread already.

>>33384817
I don't know if they are real. But I did used to watch that show a long time ago.
>>
Hey OP

One time I felt myself being dragged across my landing by maybe 4 entities, I didnt see them but I sensed them (short beings) as I began to wake I felt them go "oh shit hes waking up" or something like that and then I woke up back in my bed. Another time I had a vision of look at this domed holographic display of landscapes and when it got to Earth and my home I said thats where I live. Strangely my brother said he had a similar vision but saw a tall grey in his. Can you shed any light on these experiences? Ive had a lot of lucid, OBE type experiences but these are the most "alien" type ones Ive experiened. Oh that and the time I went to the moon and went underground and saw a mayan face carving.
>>
Why was I born on this planet? This is awful and very isolating. Why can't I get any help or communication?
>>
>>33384772
>manipulating natural energies that already exists
That is real magic though.
>>
>>33384690
>species that is telepathic that I have heard of, but have not contacted. Their physical bodies are similar to squids
Tritons. Very intelligent, I don't recommend contacting them if you don't know what you're doing, they're very intrusive.
>>
>>33378360
>>33378392
>>33378422
Thanks for answers. I have a reason to doubt you now, especially in regards to some of your claims of what's disinfo and what's intentions of some of those groups though it may be also that you were deceived. Either way, I appreciate your time answering.
>>
File: IMG_20180302_190800.jpg (256 KB, 899x1280)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>33377136
From all of the whistleblowers and people who claim who had worked on extraterrestrial technology and black projects, who are the ones who are telling the truth or are seem close to it?

What do you think about the law of attraction/assumption? Is it real?

What is is the universe? How is it made? Is it even real or is some kind of simulation?

What is consiouses? What is the purpose of being alive? What happens after death? If you say reincarnation, is it an automatic process or there is something that guide us through the process?

Could somebody without any talents and sensitivity of paranormal develop it?

Have you heard about the Stargate program? Have you read the paper and heard the Gateway Process tapes?

What do you think about Steven Greer and the CE5 protocol?

Sorry for asking to much, as I said I have a lot of questions and I am trying to write them all before the thread gets deleted. I even have more.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>33377136
So, someone I know says contact is imminent. Before this year ends or before next summer, however you seem to put that contact for a much later date, but I trust the guy and I dont think hes lying.
Also, do you know about the Lacerta files? Your info matches pretty good with that, is Lacerta a vril?
>>
Do you believe in birth charts/astrology? What about soul mates?
>>
How could one get into contact with benevolent entities in order to get your life to improve ? Is visualisation meditation sufficent or would there be some extra steps to follow ?
Thanks for the thread OP
>>
>>33384981
It is possible that you were taken, and they altered your memories, and you only felt like they let go because you can't remember, and woke up in bed. They rarely ever stop, even if you wake up.

>>33385014
It can feel small and lonely being here. This is an old primitive planet, but we are working towards the future. Try to look at some of the positives of being here. You get to experience all the new shit as it happens.

>>33385040
I've never heard of them, but I'll avoid them thank you.

>>33385126
It would be cool to see contact this year, but I doubt it will happen. There's only a month and a half left. We're getting to a point where more and more people are interested in UFOs and Aliens. It may be forced soon regardless of what anyone wants. I have read the original Lacertra transcripts many years ago, that is what made me want to contact the Vril.

>>33385166
I personally have no experience with astrology. Soul mates might be a thing, though. I have met many "pairs" of entities that have been together for thousands of years and multiple reincarnations.

>>33385188
You need to open yourself to communication. Humans don't realize it, but we're extremely closed off and reclusive. It begins with meditation and projecting that you wish to be contacted. It may take years. It took me almost two years to establish open contact. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. There are many meditation guides on the Internet, but I'll write one of my own if you want.
>>
>>33382175
Reincarnation is a contract between you and your oversoul, or higher self. A soul has desires, and it manifests a contract. Some want fame, so they become celebrities. Some want to live a normal human life, so they incarnate as a working member of society. Sometimes it's just relaxing as a cat.
But since right now, humans are so low on the development scale, it's perfect for those that want to really prepare for the next realm.
>>
>>33385359
well thats creepy, thanks. I wonder what they want with me.
>>
>>33385079
>who are the ones who are telling the truth...
A few that I know of are Ingo Swan, Charles Hall, and Bob Lazar. Paul Bennewitz was full of shit.

>What do you think about the law of attraction...
It is real. Telepathic manifestation is real. Humans are not capable this though, our brains aren't advanced enough. There's only one species that I know of that can.

>What is consciousness
I don't know. No idea. I believe the purple of life is to just keep living, and creating things outside yourself that other people can enjoy. When we die, our consciousness is released and returns to the cycle to go through again. I believe it to be an automated process, but you can elect to be out of it.

>Could somebody without any talents and sensitivity...
Yes, but it is very difficult and takes time. Being born sensitive helps immensely. Like if you trained your whole life, but were only 5'8'', and then tried to play 1v1 with Michael Jordan. He might have the natural edge due to his inborn advantages. Or you might win because you've trained your whole life.

>Have you heard about the Stargate program...
I have heard of it, but I don't have any personal knowledge about it other than what is already available.

>What do you think about Steven Greer and the CE5 protocol
Steven Greer is a bag of wet cats. He did not invent CE5, he stole it. Telepathic communication with outside beings goes back tens of thousands of years. Greer also charges people $2,500 to go out into the woods and practice it. So take that with a grain of salt.
>>
Some anon asked about Lovecraft's mythos. Are they any close to reality? What aboit those alien species? The Sogoth I believe which live under the antarctic ice. And the marble city.
>>
>>33385359
>Soul mates might be a thing
I can't really confirm this. All I can say is that I have a burning desire to be with someone specific that I haven't even met. I'm in a relationship, I don't desire to be in a relationship with this individual. I just really really want to meet this individual that I feel like exists.

A tangent, it was possible I was taken, hearing your description. When I was around 6, I remember being in the living room, and then for whatever reason I woke up in bed. There's a gap in memory, and it bothered me for years.
>>
File: IMG_20180224_151451.jpg (208 KB, 1280x721)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>33385427
What about people who claim they had success with the law of assumption?

According to it, it's not actually manifestation on your reality but you shift yourself into another universe/reality where what you desire is already done.

>A few that I know of are Ingo Swan, Charles Hall, and Bob Lazar. Paul Bennewitz was full of shit.

What about Sgt. Clifford Stone, Richard Doty and Lue Elizondo?
>>
What's the truth behind Antarctica?
Is WWIII imminent?
Are there any notable individual aliens you've had contact with? If so, could you describe them (species, name, appearance, personality)?
>>
>>33385359
>I personally have no experience with astrology.
I really recommended checking out your birth chart as well as someone you know very well (a partner, parents) especially the houses. mine was super accurate right down to talking about a traumatic event at 3 years old, and reading them converted my gf into a solid believer in it.

I think having someone elses chart really gives proof its real, because my gf and mine couldn't have been more different yet accurate to us. Hers mentioned her childhood troubles and close relationship with her brother, im an only and had a good childhood so no mentions)
>>
>>33377136
Ok so
>Have project serpo ever took place?
>Are Jews really in contact with grays or other ETs?
>Is sasquatch a real creature
>Do plants have different colors on other planets besides green
>Do modern russian government possess knowledge about extraterrestials and nature of existence?
>Have neanderthals created civilization and were they more intelligent than modern humans
>>
>>33385467
>Im in a relationship, I don't desire to be in a relationship with this individual.
You wont meet them because of this right now. Soul mates tend to show ip when youre single because its kind of a dick move to get with your true soul mate tied to another soul.

You should tell the person youre with that its not working and you need to find yourself
>>
>>33377136
Thought you were gonna say "Greetings Earthlings" for a second there.
>>
>>33385573
is there a specific method or website you'd recommend?
>>
>>33385549
I explained Antarctica in a previous post.

Hopefully World War 3 will be avoided. I do not know. But the whole Russian and Poland this is concerning.

I have met several extraterrestrials over the years, only a few have given me their names, and I've never see them mentioned anywhere else.

>>33385573
I will look into it in the future. Thank you.

>>33385490
I don't have any more information on any of those people. But I know that humans are not capable of transitioning the Feldrum with only their mental abilities. Traveling to another timeline would be impossible without technological intervention.
>>
>>33385359
That would be thrilling if you could write your own personal guide anon, and don't hesitate to do another thread if this one reaches the max capability

I can't say am an experienced mediator but it has taken me out of really dark places in life before. And it has been a great way to open myself to spirituality and unseen communications (divine downloads or whatever you wanna call them)
Thanks again
>>
>>33385654
Yeah you can start with astro.com, you just need your birth time and place beyond the obvious. After becomming familar with that and i know it sounds intimidating but look up a "house calculator" and start googling these placements because they're all really specific and trippy accurate. I just google "venus in first house meaning" and read through some ofmine for example. Chiron, lilith, and midheaven are spooky to read upon.

Theres also "The Pattern" an app i highly recommend it totally changed my perspective on life.
>>
>>33385687
the poland explosion was already found out to be a stray ukrainian AA missile. still a shitty thing but unlikely to lead to an escalation.
>>
>>33385587
>Have project serpo ever took place?
Yes and no. The Emerther offered us technology in exchange for harvesting genetic material and studying humans. I explained that in this thread.

>Are Jews really in contact with grays or other ETs?
I have no idea what ethnicity is contact with them within our government.

>Is sasquatch a real creature
I saw a Sasquatch up in Kernville California, so I believe in them. But I don't know much about them.

>Do plants have different colors on other planets besides green
Yes. The Arcturian planet has orange grass. It's beautiful there. Most planets are green due to how they absorb light.

>Do modern russian government possess knowledge about extraterrestials and nature of existence?
As far as I am aware, the three major governments that know are America, Russia, and China. There may be others, but I'm not aware of them.

>Have neanderthals created civilization and were they more intelligent than modern humans
That is something I don't know. I've never met any Neanderthal or tried to remote view that far into the past.

>>33385661
I have never experienced anal, or sexual contact with extraterrestrials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbclydhswp4
>>
are the people who work at Farsight disclosing true/real information? are they false light?
>>
>>33385769
>I have never experienced anal, or sexual contact with extraterrestrials.
Because they wipe and/or alter your memories so you are more willing to return
>>
How many planets have you visited?
>>
>>33385769
>Yes and no. The Emerther offered us technology in exchange for harvesting genetic material and studying humans. I explained that in this thread.
What I meant is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=822ucjuf8NM
Allegedly in 60ties there was program in which american personel was sent on planet serpo which is located in zetta reticuli system, in the report they are describing the expedition to the planet revolving around binary sun like stars where gray aliens dwell. Do you have any informations if this happen
>Yes. The Arcturian planet has orange grass. It's beautiful there. Most planets are green due to how they absorb light.
Are plants on arcturus orange due to the fact that star which this planet revolves arond is K1 type which would mean not absorbing orange wavelenghts would be most efficient? Did you travel to planets mostly around sun like stars or were you able to see planets revolving stars brighter (F type) or dimmer (K, M) than stars. What effect have binary stars on plants and animals?
>>
>>33377136

how does one get in touch with these aliens? I'm currently battling a terminal disease and would be interested in talking with them regarding their medical expertise
>>
Do you know anything about what is hidden in our oceans? Aliens, different species, intelligent or not, what dwells under the deep waters?
>>
>>33385870
I'm sorry, I've never heard of them. I don't know what work they are doing.

>>33386042
I have never physically visited a planet in person aside from Earth. But I have been in orbit that I can remember at least twice. All of my experiences with extraterrestrial planets were through channeling work or astral projection.

>>33386160
>Allegedly in 60ties there was program in which american personel was sent on planet serpo...
I personally don't know if it is true or not. But the agreement they came to is very similar.

>Did you travel to planets mostly around sun like stars
See my above statement. I do not have a scientific background, so I could not explain why some plants are orange or green aside from what I learned in high school years ago about wavelength sizes.
>>
File: pepe has seen.gif (234 KB, 256x256)
234 KB
234 KB GIF
Can DMT/Psylocibin heal my aphantasia? I can't visualize shit but I know my imagination is working fine.

btw thank you for the time you're giving us, channel anon! I consider this a much appreciated high quality thread and we don't have these too often here as you know
>>
File: 1634220657124.gif (236 KB, 220x220)
236 KB
236 KB GIF
one more question pls, by "Feldrum" do you mean dimensions or densities? like the german word "Feldraum" meaning "Field Room"? can you elaborate a bit on that?
>>
File: warqfa4g54eyt3wQFza.png (721 KB, 748x1200)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>33386240
I think mushrooms would be an excellent tool to help build up your visualization skills. Maybe 1-3.5g depending on your level of serenity, as its very hard to use psychedelics as tools if you're stressed out or depressed or have bad people in your life who will upset you
>>
>>33386199
Unfortunately it may be longer to contact them than you have time left depending on what you are facing. I'm very sorry to hear that you in that situation.

I explained in this thread that I was chosen because I was born sensitive, and as a child showed the ability for telepathy, and remote viewing, et cetera. It was over my life that I trained these abilities and began to establish open contact with extraterrestrial entities willing to communicate, which took about two years training and trying.

>>33386236
The Vril occupy most of the ocean. But there are other bases that are shared between two other species of extraterrestrial visiting Earth. They are not exclusively aquatic species, but they simply use the ocean to hide and operate undetected on Earth.

>>33386240
I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But it might send you on an extremely wild and life changing trip you may or may not be ready to experience.

The first time I did DMT I overdid it, because no one told me you're supposed to start small. So I was gone for what felt like five years to me, but when I got back, it had only been around 28 minutes. Take caution when using DMT, it is very powerful. Again, I am not a doctor. Do not take anything I say as official medical advice, and always use caution.
>>
Can you describe how vril and blue avians looks physically? Also, there are races between the Grey? I have seen different types of them on the most famous alien incidents (the Varginha one having head crests and smelling like ammonia)
>>
>>33386258
It's hard to explain. The way it was explained to me is that, we live inside a bubble. But the bubble has many layers of bubbles inside of it. Each bubble is its own area, like a realm, but they exist on frequencies that increase beyond what we're capable of hearing or perceiving as humans. All consciousness permeates these layers and frequencies. It is possible to meditate into them, and see the other beings that exist there, but it's extremely difficult and taxing on the body and mind. All of these layers are mixed together and exist at the same point at the same time, but only those on that frequency can interact with it.

We are all vibrations, and we all exist on different frequencies, but we all share the same Feldrum, but we do not all share the same Universe. I am doing a very bad job at explaining it.
>>
>>33381919
Please dont let thread die

Ive taken similar path to you

>abducted as child
>alien obsession
>simmers down as adult
>nagging feel of “more”
>start practicing meditation for last 5 years
>purely mindfulness practice no real
Focus on anything specific
>experience UFO events
>research black tech to understand UFO sighting (IEC, Magnetohydrodynamics, extracting energy from the vaccuum, engineering based on spacetime metric)
>realize govt has relativistic craft
>suddenly im more in tune with almost everything
>”feel” something watching
>even more schizo stuff that is totally crazy and yet what youre talking about here fits perfectly

Ill
Write a long post later am out right now but we seemingly have a lot in common OP
Good thread
>>
>>33385769
>orange grass

Holy shit reminds me of a dream where I passed through a super high tech portal with an armed team of futuristic supersoldiers.

The door was refusing to open for us, and we couldnt perform the mission. It was like we were in a bunker of some sort.

When the door opened, it revealed a beautiful meadow. The grass was orange. There were reddish plants that looked like corals, and “trees”, but the colors were all off, it was so gorgeous. We walked through the gate and down a small slope. There was a little creek, everything was overwhelmingly orange.

Then the door shut and would not reopen. The team began to freak out a bit but at the same time the environment was so peaceful and beautiful. I seem to recall a “moose-like” entity and then the gate reopened and we returned from the beautiful meadow.

Was an incredibly satosfying and vivid dream, one of my favorite dreams ever.
>>
Assuming I'm not going to get my skin peeled off or something equally horrible, can I meet one of these guys in person? It's all I've ever wanted

How would I do this? What do I have to do/be to get visited?
>>
File: 1618252052246.jpg (238 KB, 862x1367)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>33386371
thank you! so it's basically the unified field. all of creation is within that field, structured in layers. bubbles within bubbles within bubbles so to say. it makes sense to me and I can connect it to the things I've learned so far. and don't worry about it too much, your explanations are great and anyone with a bit of spiritual knowledge should be able to roughly grasp the meaning there. often it's simply the terminology throwing us off.

here's what RA channeled, he said god/source sits between octaves, between the densities, between the transition and ascension from the final 7th layer to the next and first new one

it's also kinda similar to aura layers. but to my human mind it's basically just understanding on a theoretical level. I can't fathom that this vast space exists in a singlepoint, some call the field the zero-point field. there are many names for it
>>
File: 8fhtu1lms6a91.jpg (98 KB, 640x654)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>33377136
Don't get me wrong OP but I don't believe you entire. Some things you say I've heard before and resonate with what I've learnt through the years but others have contradictions specially when you talk about the different alien species starting with how you even got the names you refeer them to? I've heard them having different names and being different from what you said, stuff like this makes hard to find which is the truth.
>>
>>33386338
I've heard on several occasions that the Grays have an unpleasant odor, but I've never notice anything.

The Vril look very human. Not like the pictures you see depicting some kind of Star Trek reptile alien with a weird pointy face and no hair and big yellow eyes. They are very humanoid, and shape wise almost identical to us. They are shorter, thinner, the females have breasts because they do nurse their young, even though they are reptiles. They have hair, but it's very thick and course. Their eyes are slightly larger than ours, and they come in a variety of colors from orange to ocean blue. Their skin is covered in tiny vestigial scales that are slowly being phased out by evolution, so they're covered in patch work colors of green and yellow. I have never been physically close to one, so I don't know if they smell.

The Avians exists as a body of luminous blue light in the shape of a humanoid. They have two legs, two arms, a neck and head. They're quite tall and very soft spoken. They have bright white or blue eyes and a small triangular beaked mouth. They communicate almost exclusively by telepathy. Do they make some vocal sounds, but it's mostly for singing and greeting. They do not smell that I could notice.

I have only met one Blue Avian, that I believed to be female. Or extremely feminine. Her energy suggested that she was female. She told me that her name was Ka-Ah-Na. (I have no idea how to spell that.) And that I should not be as high as I was on the frequency for contacting them. But she wasn't scolding, more like "You shouldn't be here." In a general surprise.

I only spoke to her very briefly during a DMT session about ten years ago. I have not contacted her again since.
>>
All this fantastical beautiful shit is happening unbeknownst to us while we slave and waste away in our small pathetic lives lmao
>>
>>33386456
You probably won't have your skin peeled off.

But, I explained how to initiate contact in earlier in this thread somewhere. I am having trouble keeping up.

>>33386450
Sounds like Arcturus. You may have been astral traveling.

>>33386467
Yeah, but, there's more than just ours. There are an infinite amount of them, I've been told. It's impossible to travel between universe except for the most mentally advanced species. We are tethered to our own sphere.

>>33386478
As far as I am personally aware, all of the ethnicities within the Grays stem from a single species. Much like humans have Asians, Africans, and Caucasians that branch out in different parts of space.

However, there are species that look similar to the Gray species. I have only ever contacted a few of them.

As an example, the Arcturians look very similar to the Grays in physical appearance. But spiritually, culturally, and technologically, are vastly different.
>>
File: IMG_20191226_155303.jpg (198 KB, 1024x1307)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>33386661
I still have trouble believing you. Post the picture of the alien you mentioned earlier or channel me. Send me a telephatic message or see me and tell me how I am or what I am doing, my name or anything.
>>
When you say other universes, are you meaning entirely different places or alternate versions of our own? Are there infinite versions of me doing slightly and largely different things?
>>
>>33386723
I'm not here to prove anything to you, Kevin.
>>
>>33386644
There is a lot of strife in the galaxy, too.

It may seem like we're stuck here on this little primitive planet with all these issues, but we are walking in the right direction. We just have so much work to do. And only a few people are pitching in.

>>33386751
Other entirely different universes. I do not know if there are alternate versions of ourselves in them, I'm sorry.
>>
>>33386805
Thank you. For fun, I have a small Wario figurine on top of a white sheet of paper on my desk. I've written 4 digit code on it, can you see it?
>>
>>33386872
No, I can't see it. 4, maybe??

Remote viewing what is written on a sheet of paper is extremely advanced.

And if I got it right, would you even tell the truth?
>>
>>33386930
"a four digit code", as in 4 different numbers I meant. I would tell the truth, but I am asking for fun since I largely resonate with what you are saying. What is a more acceptable test?
>>
>>33377136

I wanted to say thank you anon, this has been a great thread.

It seems the US, and the western US, has the highest number of sightings. Is this true and if so what is the reason?

Are there underground bases like in Dulce?

Are there aliens in the ocean off the coast of Los Angeles?
>>
>>33387016
The most sightings are over North America because our government is working with the most species.

There are many underground bases all over the world. Most of them are in the United States and Canada. The Dulce incident didn't happen.

There are some bases and installations in the ocean, but I don't know where most of them are. The Vril mostly inhabit the ocean, but there are also other species that visit Earth and have outposts in our oceans and lakes.
>>
>>33381282

>The Nordics and the Norwegians are the Tall Whites, yes. They are the same species, just different names.

Does this mean Europeans are descended from Nordic aliens to a greater degree?

What about other human races? Are they descended from different aliens?
>>
>>33386766
My name is not Kevin. Try again.
>>
I am very tired. I enjoyed doing the AMA, and I tried to answer as many questions as I could, but it has also been very draining.

I will sleep now.

I do not know if I will be back.
>>
>>33378422

>We will grow out of it soon.

Do you believe in the collective evolution of consciousness?

That all of us souls are incarnating as humans and going through our personal struggles, not only to elevate ourselves individually, but that our growth raises the entire consciousness of humanity?
>>
>>33381527

Are the Vril the ones who zap our nukes with laser beams, rendering them ineffective?
>>
>>33378865
Outdated information you have... Einstein was wrong and in fact there are phenomens that occur faster than lightspeed (quantum entangement) google physics nobel prize 2022
>>
mr. channeler,

there is a very fat gentleman on the youtubes I follow named Ryushin Malone who is convinced there is a reptilian species (alpha draconians) who eat people and harvest adrenochrome. He also posits that the nazi death marches are shaped in the constellation of Orion. That the nazis did not lose, but sacrificed jews to obtain alpha draconian and grey technology, ultimately relocating to Antarctica along with the thule society, where they discovered Hyperborea and began to colonize off-world.

Furthermore, Eisenhower made a deal with the greys and alpha draconians to trade humans for advanced technology after being defeated by the nazis in Antarctica after operation high jump failed. America's deep underground military bases were then built in the same constellation as Orion, the Americans repeating the pattern of the nazis.

He now says that disclosure will not come as the elites of the world have been feeding mostly children by the millions for decades in exchange for tech, and disclosure would entail being found out. He also says Trump and the military destroyed the majority of deep underground bases as a pre-emptive strike, as there were concerns for a mass harvest of the world in offer to alpha-draconians to cover up the above mentioned crimes. Supposedly the last stronghold is in Ukraine.

Is all of this bullshit? Thank you. His website: https://www.theorionlines.com/

PS: one other question: are there any species of ET that do eat humans? Any that are particularly "evil" in the sense that they only desire conquest, destruction, violence, etc.? Thank you.
>>
Is Varginha city ufo crash real? Are there beings being stored in USA bases? It was described as a very short type with large eyes with all red sclera. Three fingers in each hand, fur, bulges on it's head and awful smell.
>>
>>33383832
Repent Jesus Christ is GOD he died for your sins and he loves you
>>
File: shax.jpg (75 KB, 419x789)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>33386530
an what of pic related?
>>
>>33377136
So are we a genetically modified species or did we seed the entire universe with dna? What gods do these entities worship? Or do they worship nothing
>>
>>33377255
Can you please elaborate on how the Yoruba figures tie into this?
>>
>>33377136
I once saw a greenish grey with the typical slanted almond shaped black eyes, in my bedroom at night just standing and watching, between 3-4 feet tall and noticeably long neck and I think longer arms vs the rest of the body, compared to us humans.

I tried to focus on its face but it looked a bit fuzzy. Didn't paralyze me or anything, even though I decided to stay in bed. I projected a thought that I wasn't afraid of it, but not in a confronting way. Then for some reason I thought I'll go back to sleep.

Considering there apparently are many different gray looking races, got any idea which one it could've been?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.