[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Co-worker so me voice recording on my phone, How do I explain myself without telling him I'm getting gang stalked. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>32946252
You're being gangstalked by rem lezar?
>>
>>32946252
Tell him your keeping a audio diary to help your thoughts. Make some fake diary entries for if pressed, don’t let him see the screen.
>>
>>32946252
Gangstalking is actually just a symptom of schizophrenia.
You're not important enough to gangstalk.
Think about that for a second, or prove me wrong.
>>
>>32946252
Gangstalked or not say as little as possible. Say "I forgot it on" and let him doubt if he wishes to, he will forget.
>>
>>32946443
I said it turned itself on in my pocket.
>>32946415
I would have to dox myself to prove it to you.
>>
>>32946603
Are you within the intelligence community, interested in cryptography, or dabbling with genuine psychic abilities?

If none of the above, then you must either be influential or working on something that could be influential.

Outside of these circumstances, (and even within them), people generally don't get gangstalked.
>>
>>32946627
Why do you think there is only one organised gangstalking group? That's just close minded. I'm getting targeted by a smaller local group.
>>
>>32946655
Okay Anon... If you're serious, I can meet with you at a coffee shop somewhere and investigate.

Not saying I'll help you, but that I'm interested in stalking your gangstalkers.
>>
>>32946655
People have better things to do than stalk a neet. Your mind is being used against you.
>>
>>32946681
This.
Gangstalking is generally a purely psychic (non-physical, as in no real stalkers) phenomena.

Being in this state of mind makes you hyper aware - so when out in public you are searching for potential "gangstalkers". Maybe you even overhear their conversations and think it's about you - but in reality... They're just regular people.
>>
>>32946700
Psychic manipulation can bend how things appear.
>>
>>32946720
Yes yes yes agree agree agree. Thank you Anon.
>>
>>32946252
>I'm getting gang stalked
No you're not, schizo.
>>
File: eatthe bugs.png (218 KB, 811x1049)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>32946700
>>32946720
>>32946763
>YOU'RE JUST IMAGINING IT CHUD!
>>
>>32948125
Okay but... The gangstalking phenomena is simply a result of schizophrenia.
The closest thing you have to gangstalkers are those "neighborhood watch" programs that big cities run, funded by walmart gift cards. lol
>>
>You are just being a schizo and even if its real its actually a good thing couse you need to be watched and signaled too schizo, but its not real.
>>
>>32948201
Not what's being said at all.
I'm just saying, gang-stalking isn't a real phenomena except in the mind of the individual who is suffering.
It's classic schizo paranoia to think everyone is out to get you.

Neighborhood watch programs are just welfare with more steps. Those people don't actually really do much.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.