[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image.jpg (1.21 MB, 4289x1434)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
The real Dave doing a nearly four hour set in 2009: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBaZVILUq0

(He's also legendary for having done a six hour set.)

The real Dave's last known stand up in 2011: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHrWI3sopVc

The first known appearance of imposter Dave in 2013, he starts his stand up tour and bombs immediately: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8gNKCWdJ9o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRjKcw-JjY8

A celebrity replacement so obvious, that the audience could tell right away that something was off and that he was no longer funny. Even if you excuse the fact that he looks and sounds entirely different, you can not deny that he became unfunny overnight. This was not the old Dave, this was the new sellout replacement. Notice how he insults the people in the crowd too, something the real Dave never did because he was a comedy veteran and a professional.

Was this an occult ritual? Keep in mind that the imposter has an entirely different approach to comedy, it's far more politicized and provocative at the expense of not being humorous. The original Dave wanted to unite people with humor, and rejected the famous Comedy Central deal in order to preserve his artistic integrity. On the other hand, Netflix special Dave is always surrounded by handlers and does what he's told like a good puppet.
>>
>>32946170
he had many talks with people who love their own ego more than individual freedoms. Hail Satan Inshallah he finds his way out of the if ignorance of light
>>
>>32946170
Bro the first Netflix special Sticks and Stones had me in tears, why are you tripping so hard?

He's not a replacement, he's just old lol
>>
>>32946224
why should I care about soiboi tears? Sorry Dave hurt your little feelings buddy you need a juicebox and a cookie?
>>
>>32946224
I was an ignorant retard when that special came out, and even I could tell something wasn't right. I knew intuitively that "Dave" was nowhere near as funny as he used to be. The real Dave was naturally funny, you don't just lose that.
>>
>>32946170
yeah the voice is...bad. Did he provide any kind of explanation? It can't just be smoking right? He also seems to be on testosterone.
>>
one of the lesser known replacements was Owen Wilson. Remember his suicide "attempt"? Something was very different afterwards.
>>
>>32946257
Normally I'd blame HGH and smoking but Joe Rogan does that too, and has changed a lot since he was young. Yet, Rogan still feels like the same person.
>>
>>32946260
MK Ultra does not necessarily mean replacement. Look at Britney Spears. Some believe that Martin Lawrence was replaced, but I'd lean toward MK Ultra-d, instead.
>>
>Be real person who gets exposed to many other real, flawed, imperfect people
>Painful life when you're regular - laughter is the medicine
>Decide to become a comedian because you have nothing to lose
>Turn the medicine into a product
>Suddenly you're the people's hero after touching on ignored social issues in just the perfect ratio of anger and humor
>Big execs calling you, offering you money you never thought you'd see in your life
>Celebrities adoring you, rich people asking for private shows
>Your life gets cushier and cushier as you are a literal millionaire now
>Haven't seen a street that looks worse than a red carpet runway in years
>Live in an actual 3 story mansion with 20+ rooms
>Your friends are all filthy rich, the pedigree alums, the rappers and footballers who pretend they are still street while sporting diamonds worth 300k
>Tell yourself that you paid your dues being poor, being literally laughed at, you deserve this
>But totally forget that being the voice of marginalized people, which you are now not, was why anyone even listened

And that's how the only connection you have to that voice is being uncomfortable with trannies. Tale as old as time.
>>
Nah, he just stopped being fake. Somehow that made him more fake, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>32946322
I don't know about the tranny thing. The old Dave didn't really have any problems with gays at all, and any jokes he did about them were lighthearted. I'm assuming if he was still around his tranny jokes would be lighthearted too. The new Dave's tranny jokes are purposefully controversial. I'm annoyed by trannies as much as anyone else, so don't interpret any of this as my own opinion. I'm just saying that the true Dave, pre-imposter hated controversy for the sake of controversy. He had to find humor in any joke, even the black KKK member skit for example. If it was humorless it wasn't worth pursuing. He lived for the laughter, the same can't be said about the imposter who has his own agenda.
>>
>>32946353
Because he is doing it for money and his only sounding board are other rich people, plus his reputation makes it difficult for people to edit what he's saying no matter how much of a boomer he is. I'm not saying celeb imposters don't exist, but money absolutely changes a person and it changed him. I don't think he is an imposter but just a dude who forgot where he came from... a court jester who entertains the king thinking he's a king.
>>
>>32946379
>Because he is doing it for money
The original Dave refused $50 million, because he didn't want them to hijack his message. I know that the imposter does it all for money.
>>
>>32946170
this man is CLEARRRRRRLY LYYIINNNNNNG
>>
>>32946282
>Martin Lawrence is now a mk ultra.
Too bad. I liked the guy.
Do you know of another celebrity who has undergone Ludovico therapy?
>>
>>32946421
Amanda Bynes is an obvious example.
>>
>>32946445
I mean with child actors it's almost a given that they underwent monarch.
>>
File: file.png (18 KB, 376x298)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Met Dave Chappelle before COVID.
The man shook my hand, gave me a cigarette, talked shit with the bros for a while, then went back inside to the VIP section at the bar.

Not sure if he likes tequila or not. I offered him a shot, and he refused.
>>
>>32946170
I mean, you're right about being replaced. But in the wrong way. He was not replaced with an android or some shit. The kikes fucked him in the ass and he admits to this in an interview. I think it was on Oprah or something. And then out of nowhere he comes back into the scene. But guess what he's spouting? A Kosher anti white narrative of course! They got to him somehow. But he knows, but is still playing their little game.
>>
>>32946486
Not likely that he was re-programmed since this double looks nothing like him. It's a replacement, an imposter. Not a clone, android whatever. It's just dome dude they payed off to assume the role of a famous comedian who they killed. A case of stolen identity.
>>
>>32946500
*some dude they payed off to assume the role of a famous comedian
>>
>>32946408
I still remember that Oprah episode.. I think he lowkey knew they were gonna have him eminem'd and he just didnt GAF or came to terms with it
>>
I remember a curious fact with Katy Perry.

She had mentioned in an interview that she was sure that the aliens were inside the US government and that in reality they were the ones who ruled everyone.
After that there was no kind of reply in any medium and I forgot the subject.
Later, while browsing schizo information sites (mk ultra, reptiles etc)In a YouTube video, a guy took it upon himself to analyze a music video of Katy being mkultraed for going off script with exotic statements. I don't know the name of the video but it's where she appears as a living doll
>>
I hate threads like this. If someone changes physically or mentally then the only answer is that they were knocked off and replaced by an imposter. Usually the evidence being 'some youtube video', or 'muh gut'. Of all the mysteries in the universe this is what you choose to think about?
>>
>>32946540
>Of all the mysteries in the universe this is what you choose to think about?
I can think about this, and think about the mysteries in the universe. What is the point of this post other than being a shill glowie trying to shut down conversation?
>>
It's actually a clone.
>>
>>32946540
Same. People change all the time, "people dont change" is a boomer myth. I've seen child abusers find redemption
>>
>>32946540
So true!!!!!
>>
>>32946554
What is there to think about it though? What are you gonna do about it?

In your world a fellow poster is a shill and a glowing for not liking celebrity tripe. Think about where your head is at to even post accusations like that without even a YouTube video to back you up! If you have a theory with evidence, data and field work to prove it then let’s fucking have it son. If not fuck off.
>>
>>32946624
That's giving them too much credit, why clone when you can find any black guy with a vague resemblance and pay him millions to take his place.

>>32946645
People don't stop being funny, and have entirely different delivery of their jokes. Bill Burr still has the same delivery, even though his material has changed a lot since he was younger.

>>32946709
I prefer to post my own thoughts over someone's YouTube video, but if you insist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnx2rT0_0vY
>>
>>32946170
I honestly believe he’s just fully cooperative and broken now, unfortunately… but he’s doing it solely for one thing, his family

The Oprah interview told me everything, for as far as how badly they were trying to get him to “play ball” … and fucking with him; that whole part where he says “It just felt… deliberate”, then that witch immediately cuts him off to a break

He’s buff because again, he’s trying all he can to be strong… for his family and himself. They clearly are rewarding him with primo “healthcare” and amenities like HGH (like Stallone)

That latest interview clearly shows how broken he is and that he threw in the towel

It’s all very depressing, but I am happy so long as he is content in regards to the safety/well-being of his family
>>
>>32946516
I remember an interview where she claimed she unironically sold her soul to the devil as well. Lot of fucked up shit in entertainment. So many questions I fear I'll never truly know the answers to.
>>
>>32946808
Someone claiming to be his cousin said he was replaced, and that his entire family was replaced. That cousin later died by the way.
>>
File: 1650671310550.jpg (103 KB, 1200x628)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
>>32946907
I don't think Will Smith was replaced, but he's a perfect example of a celebrity breaking down. I'm sure some mind control was involved with him.
>>
>>32946240
They obviously meant tears of laughter you absolute moron.
>>
>>32946832
Eminem also said that he sold his soul to the devil and that he regretted having entered rap
>>
>>32946872
This is true?
>>
>>32947002
If it's true it would make a lot of sense. For any other celebrity I'd be doubtful, but for an obvious case of replacement like Dave yeah it's probably true.
>>
>>32947002
The interview with his possible cousin is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEL_xb_N81w
>>
>>32946774
kek, I can't believe you posted a youtube video, pure satire
>>
>>32946170
Well, blacks do crack at some point.
>>
>>32946170
first you have to ask this: why tf would anybody go to the trouble of replacing Dave Chapelle
>>
It's called aging, diet, and drugs
>>
>>32946500
But why would they go through all of that useless trouble when they could just blackmail him with ruining his career like they did the first time? They already ruined him once. You can be damn sure that they can do it again. Especially considering how much more power they have now.
>>
>>32946997
Eminem didn't 'enter rap', he's an industry Monarch slave. That starts at birth or before. They MAKE these people, using extreme trauma and torture. Trauma-based mind control is used to make athletes, celebs, politicians, actors, singers. That's why so many do those one eye/etc symbols, they are illuminati slaves.

http://whale.to/a/monarch1.html
>>
>>32946240
Yes.
>>
>>32947519
Oh Yeah dude he's fucked
>>
>>32946512

Eminem? What's the qrd on that situation?
>>
>>32947416
>Assume the persona of public figure
>Use him to push an agenda
>Mass mind control on population
>>
>>32946170
“New Dave’s” face is so stuffed full of botox and fillers too
Even if that is the same dave they monarch programmed him until his personality split bc that aint the same personality at fucking all
>>
L. Ron Hubbard was a black man. His real name was L. Ron Hoyabimbe.
>>
>>32946872
Lmao I looked into that and it was such bullshit…. There was no way of verifying any of it was even true, how can you verify the person is their cousin (or even dead) without a fucking name, dumbass?

If he was cloned, don’t you think the clone would be an exact copy of his old self… and not be clearly broken by the system that controls him?

I don’t underestimate shit today by any means, but a lot of you pips are generally fucking retarded
>>
File: 3twgfsni9nb9o55eb.jpg (113 KB, 540x677)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>32948104
>>
>>32948306
He's not a clone, it's a paid actor poorly playing the role of comedian Dave Chappelle.
>>
File: Sir-William.png (327 KB, 843x717)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>32947519
Well I'll be....
>>
>>32948591
I remember posting a thread here saying that she was groomed in the occult, and no one cared. We have to understand that celebrities are not just normal people who "make it". They are brought up in the secret societies from birth or they join them right before starting a career.
>>
>>32948591
I think Billie went through the mk ultra recently. At first she made extravagant statements and now she appears as a Disney girl. Suspicious.
>>
>>32948660
That's true. Many celebrities are groomed before they're famous.
>>
File: figue.png (102 KB, 379x205)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>32948666
>>
>>32948660
>We have to understand that celebrities are not just normal people who "make it"
Some become popular organically, but after a while they are always given two options: join the occult or die
>>
>>32948780
>>32948780
is that so for everyone?
>>
File: Pool.jpg (38 KB, 600x700)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>32946170
You a dumb fat bro. You the söy lad that tried to knife him probably.. I know you are trans, its not ok.
>>
>>32948780
If they refuse to join the cult they are killed and replaced by clones.
>>
>>
>>
>>32948864
Hi agent, the person who tried to stab him was a crisis actor. You can tell by the obviously telegraphed choreography.
>>
>>32948995
At one point do you believe he was replaced? Before or after 8 mile? Would the real slim shady please stand up?
>>
>>32947618
Also clone
>>
>>32946170
>OH MY GAWD HE AGED 20 YEARS AFTER ONLY 20 YEAR'S TIME I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!
>>
>>32949212
Negro, actually read the OP and see that there is a two year timespan between 2011 where he's still normal funny and 2013 where he looks and sounds completely different in addition to being unfunny. No one ages 20 years in two years.
>>
>>32949150

After the marshall mathers LP was when his music changed drastically.
>>
>>32948666
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/06/disneys-programmed-princesses-selena.html
>>
>>32948591
Guaranteed a monarch slave. These sick fucks rape and torture children, and their own children, since birth to split their minds for reprogramming. The symbols are everywhere. The (especially blue) butterfly (transformation/'floating' from ECT), mirrors (multiple personalities), broken mirrors (shattered minds), dolls/marionettes (puppets, controlled slaves), cats/kittens ('beta' sex kitten alters), rainbows (over the rainbow), black/white checkerboard pattern (masonic), masks (alter personalities)
>>
>>32949437
Good post
>>
File: meh-ehhhh-eh-nah.gif (1.47 MB, 236x250)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>32948660
>she
>>
File: wmjsidk.jpg (47 KB, 634x592)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>32946917
>>32946907
>>
File: 1663244324886277.png (611 KB, 592x715)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>32946224
This, it's called "aging" - i'm certain that fucker in my mirror is way different from 25 yrs ago, too.
>>
File: Mike Tyson lookalike.jpg (100 KB, 757x669)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>32946540
>Usually the evidence being 'some youtube video', or 'muh gut'. Of all the mysteries in the universe this is what you choose to think about?
OK. How about this one. There is a Mike Tyson double. He was arrested and it was later proven the "real" Mike Tyson was thousands of miles away at the time.
Proof with video of the look-alike:
https://6abc.com/mike-tyson-look-a-like-preying-on-woman-sexual-assault-houston-texas/1155794/
>>
>>32949254
Okay, let's be absolutely clear here. I am going to ask you a question, and I want you to answer it honestly. Do you believe the picture of Chapelle on the left of OP's image was taken three years before the picture on the right? A difference in quality from one special to a later special is subjective and difficult to quantify, but judging how much a person has aged is somewhat easier to spitball.

If the picture on the left is only three years older than the picture on the right, then I will whole heartedly agree that OP has a point, but I do not think that is the case. At all.
>>
>>32946170
Millie Bobby Brown is more obvious
>>
>>32946917
>I'm sure some mind control was involved with him.
Being a cuck is what broke him.
>>
>>32946872
That cousin's name? Abraham Lincoln.
>>
>>32946170
The world is a stage, filled with the same actors playing different parts.
>>
>>32946170
Nigga, he just got old and fat.
>>
>>32946240
LOOOOL
>>
>>32946500
i always thought this. after the 50 million dollar turn down offer he never was the same person
>>
>>32946624
no im the clone, you are my clone, you are a clone of a clone, and that's why you are retarded
>>
>>32948591
that male pattern baldness tho...
>>
>>32949150
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9PCJqgfR3I
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWGuC_r9xBY&t=2s
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzKFGLysmGw&list=PLwUacnGoz5LKklwra9g-PaGcd4s8Y5Smm&index=4
>>
>>32946917
>some mind control was involved with him
what being gaslit into thinking you're in an open relationship when it's just you being cucked does to a mf
>>
>>32951855
do the court "justices" (jesters) next starting with larry king and amy schumer
>>
>>32946170
They replaced conan too, he had a light tan for a day walker now he looks like a roided up mildy corpse and openly jokes about people being raped(sorry you can't make jokes about plotting to sick rapists on someone in italy during a wine tratorria tour)...
>>
>>32946516
She was replaced by greys/reptilians since her E.T. Song where she popularized and victim shamed alien abductee sexual abuse.

I remember she went mufon and other alien abductee/alien abuse groups and mocked/clowned with kanye who was also replaced, I mean her family were actual supposed nice CHRISTIANS Not anymore(Also kanye was fun loving and a big anime fan not a tentacle rape fan that he promoted in this video)
>>
File: 1594259647835.jpg (76 KB, 750x743)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>32950958
So the Smith couple visited Epstein Island.
>>
>>32951443
>Okay, let me move the goalpost to avoid your point.
glownigger
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1125x705)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>32951855
>Not including Jim Morrison as Rush Limbaugh
>>
File: 1661618903555707.png (19 KB, 826x712)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
This is so, so sad.

For the evolved and aware souls, it pains us every day to see humans hurt, manipulated, and ultimately killed.

With increased consciousness comes an increased ability to feel love and a subsequent increase in sadness. I want all my human brothers and sisters to succeed. We must awaken from Plato's cave and realize our life's matrix!

I'm sorry, David. I'm sorry, Marshall.

We must choose love.
>>
>>32954273
Agreed
>>
>>32946257
>It can't just be smoking right?
why can it not? ever heard of a guy called al pacino?
>>
>>32946170
dude, i cant doubt Pual´s death and replacement, but Dave´s? pfff no, smoking and eating had changed him, hes the same, look at his eyes and theet but mostly his eyes, they have the same soul.
>>
>>32954273
>>32954273
Where is picrel from, you've posted before elsewhere.
>>
>>32954340
No, that's actually the first thing I noticed in his first Netflix special. I believed like everyone else that he was still the same Dave back then, but I could see that his eyes were different. Not only in terms of appearance, the imposter has bulging eyes while the original had almond shaped eyes. Also in terms of soul, the replacement's eyes are soulless dead eyes.
>>
>>32954273
This
>>
>>32946170
so you have no proof
>>
>>32948660
Travis Scott = Tavistock
>>
>>32948591
definitely a mtf. I don't buy into the whole transvestigation thing but I definitely there are a few celebrities who are secretly trans.
>>
>>32949150
2005 or 2006. Read the lyrics to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy4E6blN01M
>I sense someone's tapping into my phones why do
>I got this feeling in my bones I might die soon
>The F.B.I might be tryin' to pull my file soon
>>
>>32946170
the most obvious is nicki minaj. theres even pics of her with her fucking double TOGETHER. they dont even hide that one
>>
>>32951855
who is supposed to be trump? Also I knew all about adolf hitler and walt disney being the same person
>>
File: billie-eilish.jpg (36 KB, 1230x757)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>32955015
I believe in secret trannies, but she has some fat titties and a generally feminine body.
>>
>>32955049
I looked it up, that's her twin.

>>32955063
Andy Kaufman
>>
>>32947519
Do they call it “monarch” because they are creating a desired kind of figure since birth, thus the subject could be considered a kind of heir? “Monarch” invokes “monarchy”?
>>
>>32955126
Did you know that George Carlin is playing Biden?
>>
File: 1598040575269.png (784 KB, 800x1002)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>32955097
Im a TI/MK ultra victim, the tech the government has is absolutely insane in terms of shaping bodies using energy.

I have very large powerful calves while essentially being chemically castrated by them for my Trauma based conditioning. They are able to turn off drugs and hormones or turn them on with energy.

I was also de-aging while getting older somehow. They were able to give me male pattern baldness in the front while not on testosterone.

My dick changed from a grower to shower and they seem to be able to shrink it at will and turn on and off my sex drive at the drop of dime to insane degrees.

I have no doubt they use this technology on their MK ultra starlets

Bio-chemistry and homeopathy in the form of taking herbs drugs and supplements is a completely outdated modality.

I have no doubt in my mind that in their DUMBs they have perfect trannies and cybernetic dildos that can be attached to real women that feel like real dicks.

I have seen Hive minds first hand and it was done with 3 people portrayed exactly like the Binars in TNG. I had no idea what I was seeing at the time because i did not know of the tech but it looked like they were verbally and physically commicating extremely quickly with kind of jerky yet very smooth movements which is hard to explain.

I have also seen hive mind teams plugged into Heroes of the Storm to cyber stalk me in that game to the degree i quit playing multiplayer games because I know that im under super hardcore mindcontrol and observation and any bit of fun i try to have will be sabotaged.

I also had my bitch tits cut off and they were able to make one of them regrow slightly with the tech because i think there was a minute bit of tissue left by the surgeon.

These are not all my experiences.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z75PoQ4EdDdi/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3V4MOOmPsY&list=PLUR2WFyqT6Qtjj2cOgXPZnhjccs3UpT9N&index=1
>>
>>32955852
I don't like calling people schizos even though this is the schizo post of the century, you do you. However, the powers that be do not have the power of God. She's a natural female, and I would bounce her tits and ass all over my dick. >>32955097
>>
>>32946322
>laughed at
People have forgotten what normies perception of Chapelle was before Chapelle show came out. He was used as the butt of a joke in a Simpsons episode. The clip is impossible to find now btw.
>>
>>32951855
Wasn’t Morgan Freeman on “The Electric Company” around that tim?
>>
>>32955852
Which celebrities are you sure are mkultra?
>>
>>32947519
>http://whale.to/a/monarch1.html
Thank you for sharing this link, keep fighting.
>>
>>32952796
Okay, let's also be absolutely clear HERE. You think the CIA is so invested in making you think Dave Chapelle is still alive or the same person that they are constantly on the Internet monitoring every interaction to make sure the ruse is maintained? That's not even schizo, that's just really fucking stupid. You are a goddamn cartoon.
>>
>>32946170
The voices in both videos sound identical. I can't really make much out about his appearance in the second video because it was evidently filmed by Michael J Fox on a potato grown in Ireland in the year 1850. OP's pictures are clearly taken decades apart
>>
>>32956515
You mean the third video. The second video is still real Dave. The third video in 2013 is the imposter doing a weak impression which he later dropped altogether since he sucked at it.
>>
>>32956471
No, I don't honestly believe any of that. I just hate goalpost moving faggots. If glownigger triggers you so much how about you get lost glowie agent fag.
>>
>>32955797
"The name MONARCH is not necessarily defined within the context of royal nobility, but rather refers to the monarch butterfly. When a person is undergoing trauma induced by electroshock, a feeling of light-headedness is evidenced; as if one is floating or fluttering like a butterfly. There is also a symbolic representation pertaining to the transformation or metamorphosis of this beautiful insect: from a caterpillar to a cocoon (dormancy, inactivity ), to a butterfly (new creation) which will return to its point of origin. Such is the migratory pattern that makes this species unique. Occultic symbolism may give additional insight into the true meaning Psyche is the word for both “soul” and “butterfly” coming from the belief that human souls become butterflies while searching for a new reincarnation. Some ancient mystical groups, such as the Gnostics, saw the butterfly as a symbol of corrupt flesh. The “Angel of Death” (remember Mengele?) in Gnostic art works was portrayed crushing the butterfly. Project MONARCH could be best described as a form of structured dissociation and occultic integration, in order to compartmentalize the mind into multiple personalities within a systematic framework. During this process, a Satanic ritual, usually including Cabalistic mysticism, is performed with the purpose of attaching a particular demon or group of demons to the corresponding alter(s). Of course, most skeptics would view this as simply a means to enhance trauma within the victim, negating any irrational belief that demonic possession actually occurs."

http://whale.to/b/patton.html

>Also, must reads:
http://whale.to/b/sp/for1.html
http://whale.to/b/sp/springmeier.html
>>
>>32955835
i would very much like to see any photos that show this
>>
>>32957126
Good post
>>
>>32950975
bless you anon your meme made me laugh
>>
>>32946224
cause we cant talk about chappel if its not /x/ lolol
>>
>>32949308
its true. all the cope in the world about money change, newly bad direction doesnt account for em and daves personality radically changing overnight. dude i know went from exmil super straight to peacocking fag. theyre still the same except in fashionable clothing and more willing to express emotions
>>
OP is coping because he doesn't like Dave talking about trannies lol
>>
>>32946421
Not MK ultra.

MK Ultra isn't the low IQ thing most anons seem to think it is.
It's much much worse.

Celebrities are the product of Monarch system mind control techniques.
They're trauma based; they aren't "brainwashing."
You all are brainwashed. (MKUltra)

They are programmed. (Monarch).
>>
>>32955881
Season 12 Episode 13: Day of the Jackanapes
>>
>>32954362
I just found this pic from somebody else on this board. I think it's an accurate portrayal of the reptilian ideology.
>>
>>32959564
This is correct. MKUltra isn't a super secret thing, everyone knows about it....You are bing MKultra'd. You are the product, they are brainwashing you.
In regards to celebrities being replaced, its happened for centuries, its standard procedure now. Celebrity gets famous due to original creativity, he/she gets replaced and subverted to serve a political purpose.

>Michael jackson
>Beetles (Paul Mccartney)
>Eminem
>Kanye
>Prince
>Amy winehouse
>Jim morrison
>Dr Dre
>Tupac
>Jimmy Hendrix
>Nicky minaj
>Nirvana

Most of these artists never made their own content anyway, it was made by a committee or large group of collective artists and ghost writers. The main purpose of music nowadays is to push drugs, degeneracy, and low vibrations.
>>
>>32946170
dude you're just describing what aging is like, what are you like younger than 24?
>>
>>32946245
yes you do, e.i. eddy murphy, jim carrey, its called getting old
CAPTCHA: TV 2DS
>>
>>32946170
He became a Muslim, anon, so you're basically right.
>>
>they wanted to give me a lot of money to make me a super star but i refused because im a comedy Partisan who fights social injustice with jokes

I feel like dave attracted powerful people and couldnt handle it.
>>
>>32946170
I dunno, all niggers look the same for me
>>
>>32946170
Is it possible that the film "The 6th Day" is soft-disclosure of the celeb replacement theory?
>>
>>32946170
Holy shit I love this theory
Fake Chappelle
is the real Chappelle still alive? Tell me there's hope
>>
>>32959701
>Prince
Dude was anti-ZOG and got bumped off for it, plus despite all his effort he was virtually unknown outside the US.
You are silly to think he was a product.
>>
>>32956878
Yeah, I realized I was wrong as soon as I posted. My bad. I'm specifically talking about the second and third video. You really can't see him clearly at all in the third video. And the voice in the third video sounds a tiny bit deeper than the voice in the second video, but that happens a lot when someone's voice is recorded on different devices. What's more important is the overall speech pattern and accent, and those sound identical to me in both vids
>>
File: keks.png (329 KB, 512x512)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>32949017
>>32948995
>>32946170
lmao this whole thread

anyway, obvious psyop
>>
How long can a clone have? clones are replaced every so often? These biological dolls are implanted with memories of the person they are replacing?
>>
>>32946170
I feel like he has turned into another George Carlin. The system did him dirty, and he wanted to run from it all until he realized bitterly that he could use his platform to spew his vitriol and spread unpleasant truth. It still is comedy if you view reality itself as the joke.
>>
>>32958609
>Shut it down, he wasn't replaced.
>Why not?
>Uh, trannies.
This reply is from a fed.
>>
>>32959752
Jim Carrey can still do his 90s comedy in those Sonic movies, you're wrong. He's old, but he's still the same person.
>>
>>32959822
He was always a muslim. The real Dave was a muslim, and this imposter has to pretend to be a muslim because he assumed his identity. Don't try to be smart when you know nothing.
>>
>>32959701
>Most of these artists never made their own content anyway, it was made by a committee or large group of collective artists and ghost writers.
Like in that movie, Under the Silver Lake.
>>
>>32960665
>those sound identical to me in both vids
Are you serious? His speech pattern, and delivery is entirely different. I admit, that he did a poor impersonation of the original Dave's voice, but that's it. The imposter has a slow, monotonous delivery, it's nothing like the theatrical delivery of the real Dave.
>>
>>32961042
Disclosure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZyNJ3cKfEg
>>
>>32961987
Fuck off, idiot, you are the know-nothing in this exchange. I hate when you dumbasses try and reverse it.
>>
>>32961987
>He was always a muslim.

> Chappelle said his conversion to the Islamic faith happened at 17 years old

Guess you're wrong, so you will be saying you're sorry any minute now. lol
>>
>>32962251
>>32962264
You know what I meant, smartass. He was a muslim before the replacement. He was a muslim for his entire career. You were acting like he just converted in recent years.
>>
>>32962659
>You know what I meant, smartass.
Nope. Nice goal-moving dough.
>>
>>32962663
Now anon is playing dumb, when disingenuous anon is the one who originally moved the goal post in the first place from implying that he recently converted here. >>32959822
>>
>>32962677
Right, THEY are playing dumb. Very good. But for real, Dave became a Muslim late in his life.
Do you think 17 is EARLY for something like religion? Really?
>>
>>32962688
I already stated that you know damn well what point I was making. You implied that he went downhill in recent years, because he converted to Islam. You honestly believed he's been muslim only for a few years, and that he was a Christian when he was good at comedy earlier in his career. He has been muslim literally throughout all of his famous years.
>>
>>32962677
Moreover, his trip to African clearly ingrained the extremist views he preaches now. So I should have said
>Dave Chappelle became Muslimer
>>
>>32962698
>You implied that he went downhill in recent years, because he converted to Islam.
Which is both true. His being Muslim at 17 (seventeen) obviously didn't hold, but his trip to Africa did make it hold.
>>
FURTHERMORE
Dave wasn't even Muslim at 17 originally, it's a Mandela Effect. How do I know this? Because fucking CNN;et al said he CONVERTED IN AFRICA.
I do not lie.
>>
>>32962700
>>32962707
None of it "made it hold", because this guy was replaced after 2011. Replaced with an agent provocateur who is a Satanist puppet sellout.
>>
>>32962731
>because this guy was replaced after 2011
No, that's actually crazy. It's the same Dave, but now evil.
>>
>>32962744
Says the retard who believes in mandela effect.
>>
>>32962746
>t. glowie confirmed
>>
>>32962750
You're a fed poisoning the well of legitimate discussion, no different from a flat earther. I see right past your deception, don't bother.
>>
>>32962758
Now it has moved to pure projection^
lol
>>
>>32962760
Go spit your disinfo about mandela effects and flat earth somewhere where people actually care cause I sure don't.
>>
>>32962783
Cry more, glowie, don't try to censor me.
It's clear that reading my posts causes your NPC programming to give you a pain response, I recommend clicking the mysterious "x" in the top right corner or your browser, guy.
>>
>>32962783
>where people actually care
haha

>cause I sure don't.
HAHA

Then leave?
>>
>>32962793
>>32962800
This fag's seething, because he was called out on the well poisoner he is.
>>
>>32962826
I know they're seething because the Mandela Effect is real and caused by CERN. It is time travel as well.
>>
>>32962826
Also for not caring, you are doing a great impression of caring and you are the same anon.
>>
>>32962830
Let me restate that since the third person went right over your head, you are seething for being a well poisoner. Only God has power over time travel, not faggots at CERN or anyone else.
>>
>>32962840
>Only God has power over time travel
Wrong. God lets evil wield tremendous power, although it always pales to God's own of course.
>>
>>32962858
Keep living in awe of mankind, and buying into their illusions.
>>
Look, I know you are a federal agent bent on wrecking havoc on discussion that can help breaks anons out of their mental prisons. Fuck off. We're going in a circle and it's wasting posts, so stop. I will ignore your prevaricating, projecting, and manipulative ways now, you gate keeper, you.
>>
>>32962865
I'm not in awe, except maybe of their short-sightedness.
>>
>>32962872
>gate keeper
From the idiot who does not want to admit that "they" are lying deceivers who give themselves more credit than they deserve. You can't even admit that a comedian was obviously killed and replaced to push a divide and conquer agenda. Well poisoning rat.
>>
>>32946170
So back to the topic at hand, no he's not a clone or something, he's just Dave turned to full evil.
>>
>>32962895
>Yeah, it's the same guy!
>They totally don't fucking murder and replace you if you step out of line.
Keep working fed. I'm sure you're payed well per shift.
>>
>>32962907
>implying even Dave Chappelle is worth the effort of employing such scheme
haha
Having said that, the Earth is potato-shaped and there are clones, but they are keeping the clones as secret as possible and it's one of the last red lines for them believe it or not.
>>
>>32959752
Eddie Murphy doing the same acting he did thirty years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6QvSqr0YGM Older, worse writing, but still the same performance. Dave in 2013 couldn't even imitate the Dave of two years before in 2011, that's an imposter son.
>>
File: otae.jpg (227 KB, 1125x1118)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>32955097
>>
>>32963816
I don't know, kind of looks like me in the early years but people always said I looked like a girl when I was that small.
>>
>>32963864
Nice try, bright guy
>>
>>32955852
>I have also seen hive mind teams plugged into Heroes of the Storm to cyber stalk me
Having schizophrenia must suck but this sort of crazy stuff always makes me lol.
>>
>>32963816
WTF happened between 2014-2015 o.O

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.