[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What is the /x/planation for the recently spiking suicide/attempts in the past 2-5 years?
>pic unrel
>>
Im not going to look it up but im pretty sure suicide has rose steadily for the last 20 years
>>
>>32943145
upper middle class people convinced upper lower class people that they're gonna die of a respiratory pandemic to milk them for cash
>>
>>32943145
>nothing to live for
>even a retard can see things won't get better
>everything is fake and gay
>politics are a literal meme
>you will probably never achieve even half the wealth that your parents did (and most of us grew up poor to begin with)
>boomers killed generational wealth and raped its corpse
>replacing 1st world populations with violent/inbred 3rd worlders, told to celebrate it
>faggots are about a half step away from achieving their endgame of legalized pedophilia
>everything feels like a screencap of a copy of a xerox of a photo of a tv screen playing a scrambled old vhs tape
take your pick
>>
>>32943183
So my manic depressive dextromethorphan energy has broadcasted itself globally? Harsh to know, I am immensely regretful.
>>
>>32943145
some experts said covid lockdowns would create a higher worldwide death toll than covid itself via recreational drug overdose, suicide, untreated medical problems, and food/medicine shortages in third world countries. forced isolation and decreased social interaction predictably increase depression and suicide in societies.
>>
To anyone here thinking about suicide, please reconsider. There's so much you can do to turn things around in life. Find someone to connect to. Go on an adventure. Make meaning for yourself. It starts with you, but it is possible. Just take time and try.
>>
People need sunlight and physical interaction with eachother to thrive.

Communicating over devices is a form of connection but without close contact. Without allowing people "into your bubble." You simply stagnate if you lack the mental fortitude and ability to persist and perservere.

And look what happened. An ultra stressful scenario was playing out. People were told. Stay home. Stay inside. Stay away from people.

And given that the majority of people cannot think or do for themselves even basic tasks...
Yes. A lot of them just took a quick way out instead of standing strong and reaching out to help each other.
>>
>>32943225
you sound like a fag. take that shit to reddit. only reason i'm still here is pure spite.
>>
>>32943145
Human in general or average.. gotten soft, weak. Cannot handle harshness of the reality we are bound in. Fantasy, propaganda, lies.. destruction of morals, values, beliefs, heritage, family.. it's never ending, it would be sure easy to crush a feeble mind that begs to be a victim, a fugitive from punishment of this mortal realm and all it's trappings
>>
>>32943183
Fuck. You said it all so succinctly, it's almost beautiful
>>
We hate it here.
>>
>>32943183
>>nothing to live for
This is a disease that needs to be picked apart
>>
>>32943145
Mass social-cultural failure on every single metric. If anything, I'm surprised the suicide rate isn't even higher. I suppose the life-drive in most people exceeds their tolerance for indignity and suffering.
>>
I think that cognitive dissonance can only hold up under it's weight for so long, and then there is a breaking point. One way that breaking point manifests is debilitating depression and eventually suicide.

Life here on Earth is miserable for the majority of its inhabitants, only animals know how yo be content, because it's instinctual. They live in balance with nature by default. We understand this fundamental truth deep down, that we are going against our very nature, and living at odds with our deepest truths. At some point, the collective unconscious can't handle it anymore and now we're seeing all sorts of self destructive behavior surface, least of all suicide.

Perhaps this is a good reason for everyone in this thread to strive to be kinder, more patient, more compassionate.
>>
File: image-w856.jpg (53 KB, 856x482)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
I'm legit done with you guys. It's ether "The world needs to fix its problem" or "(place internet user here) should commit suicide."

Has anyone ever thought to realize it never mattered from your own self perspective? If you can embrace the world on your own terms, you'll never reap what it grows for anything.

Look, give me your property. Give me your money.

You don't want your money, I want you money. Feed the world maggot. I'll inherent the planet Earth.

Do you get the picture yet, pal?
>>
I just want to play video games
>>
>>32943145
This sums it up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9Q8pa7Jf4
>>
told my friends a long time ago that we'd one day be known as the suicide generation. nobody believed me then. they thought i was just being a downer.
>>
>>32943508
I blame modern woman.

So few of them can actually behave like the beast they are, something I can understand humanly, and it's killing them more so on the inside and along with that maybe like 50 guys at minium, at the same time in that inhumane existence.

I pity them and now I can only consider taking away their rights again as an act of mercy in this technocratic age.

On behalf of all men: I'm sorry, get back in the cage. Maybe things will be better in the Age of Capricorn.
>>
>>32943145
Prime time for suicide is late middle age and early elderly years.
Boomers are in prime suicide rate ages and are enough to fuck up all-age statistics.
Also a bunch of people got trapped indoors for two years and forced into poverty.
>>
>>32943527
Might makes right. History is written by the victors. Die on your feet not live on your knees. Son, sometimes you gotta fight to be a man. Know when to hold em, know when to fold em. Pain is weakness leaving your body. Embrace the suck. Failure is not an option. If it bleeds we can kill it. Second place is first loser. Kick the tires and light the fires. I am the nexus 1 I want more life fucker I ain't done. With just a touch of my burning hand, Im gonna live my life to to destroy your world. Prime directive, exterminate the whole fuckin' race.
>>
>>32943585
Unironically it's not their fault. The powers that's be have used propaganda to errode morality to the point that self destruction behavior is actually celebrated. (((They))) made women the way they are today, and men too for that matter. We are like lambs to the slaughter and nothing will change until there is a true paradigm shift. Until the ones who pull the strings are disposed of...
>>
>>32943183
>boomer hatred
yeah yeah keep passing the blame for our own failures
its not like you zoomers are the most uneducated generation in history or anything...
>>
>>32943655
*your
>>
>>32943600
Now that is art.
https://youtu.be/j0ljy0-Tcvw
>>
>>32943655
>keep passing the blame for our own failures
i'm about to pass some goo into your butthole, faggot
>>
>>32943623
Hmmm...idea.

What about a (((we)))?
>>
>>32943655
Good bait
>>
>>32943145
there's nothing to live for these days
i own nothing and i am not happy
>>
>>32943726
are you saying zoomers are smart??? LOL
>>
File: 1663253345907010.jpg (1004 KB, 2296x2296)
1004 KB
1004 KB JPG
>>32943183
>>
File: 1661556622071186.png (701 KB, 768x829)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>32943225
>>
File: 1657539983004.jpg (69 KB, 1001x823)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>32943288
>>
>>32943145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY4wZg3iByM
https://theync.com/woman-found-dismembered-in-france.htm
You guys think it's funny, but just wait till you see my nightmare.
>>
File: 1657411553993.jpg (38 KB, 701x438)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>32943508
based
>>
File: 144480180358.png (127 KB, 697x600)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>32943508
Oh, dearest anon, I try my hardest to stay kind, patient and compassionate, yet I see so little of it returned to me. It's honestly heartbreaking to see the ones you desire validation from the most being hurt by you the worst, and that denial makes it even harder to sit with and carry around.
>>
>>32943145
No real /x/-reasons behind this. The world has just been getting progressively shittier for most people, especially in the past two years of the scamdemic.
>>
>>32943508
Uhmm...nature isn't kind and compassionate. It's pretty violent, actually, even if it seems peaceful. I would agree that humanity is being governed too much by cultural-rationalism and living very estranged from any natural instinct. But this begs the question: what is nature anyway? Is man not a part of nature and therefore, anything that man does could be considered "natural"? I would say no but this still has to be accounted for.

>>32943585
>Maybe things will be better in the Age of Capricorn
My guy, we're living in pretty capricornian society right now. Hardcore and coldhearted materialism is the norm and society is organized in a pyramidal dominance-hierarchy with few on the top. That is peak Capricorn. So, the age of Capricorn is society (at least in economical and hierarchical sense) as we have it now but on steroids. Me, i'd rather skip that age and wait for the age of Sagittarius. That should be pretty chill.
>>
>>32937978
>>32938050
>>32944426
>>32944436 (You)
>>32937874 (OP)

Basically all of the above ^
>>
>>32943225
I was feeling normal bad your post makes me want to kill myself
>>
File: 1660646323799801.jpg (266 KB, 2200x1091)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>32943145
Loosh harvest. Always has been.
>>
File: CC-35-114-800.jpg (342 KB, 800x528)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>32943145
>spiking suicide/attempts in the past 2-5 years?
Citation needed.
>>
File: 4bb.png (394 KB, 2500x1784)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>32943145
the vampire royals have ordered their mason dogs to tighten the noose around the masses and make life unbearable for most people to prepare them to accept death in our generation when they push through into the public with movements like lgbt and luciferianism/new age/public free masonry/same ole same ole paganism, and that people will be so tired mentally and spiritually they will just go along and accept their trans overlords to cuck the masses to death, while they are telling them they are killing everybody, and people just refuse to stand up, because they are in love with plastic and algorythms and just dont watn anything to do with reality anymore, and accpet that they will live and die in a bubble of their own construction, ie a matrix within a matrix, within a death cult within a clown world, within a matrix.
look it up
>>
>>32943225
You must be new, don't worry. We all used to be like you, give it time or don't and leave while you still can. This place is hopeless and millions of likewise of yourself anons before you tried to change it.
>>
File: Hats.jpg (494 KB, 2408x1080)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>32943145
Gnosticism.
It's an injustice.
But a shortcut.
>>
File: never.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>32943145
TO ALL THE ANONS WHO ARE DESPERATE, REALIZE THAT YOU DO HAVE SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR.
Because your mental map still doesn't have the reason to live in it doesn't make the generalization that life is worthless true.
I am not giving green pills, we live in a shithole, but please, FIGHT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCK
FIGHT BACK WITH PEOPLE TRY AND PUT EFFORT IN TRYING TO MEET REAL ASS PEOPLE AND DO FIGHT BACK, FIGHT FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
>>
IDK man, I joined a "suicide cult" but neither of our two important dates were for /the ritual/.
>>32943225
TLDR. Kill yourself.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.