[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: mind.jpg (557 KB, 1365x768)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
i usually come on here and larp as something and help teach people about paranormal/occult ideas, but i dont want to do that this time

i believe i am one of the smartest human beings on earth. not trying to be immodest or delusional, it's just what I perceive. I am more than willing to be incorrect, in fact I want to be proven wrong. So that's why I'm here. I don't have the highest IQ (its high but not dramatic), but the life I have led has brought me to this point where I have the deepest sense of knowing and understanding about the universe, the purpose of life, and what I should be doing here. i have traveled every corner of esoteric and scientific thought, and am very accomplished in the academic, economic, and technological spheres. ask me anything, maybe you can prove me wrong or learn something in the process.

the purpose of this post is just to promote a conversation. i'm hoping both sides can benefit from this. thanks in advance
>>
>>32942173
Believing that you’ve seen every corner is quite fitting for someone who’s put themself in a box.
>>
>>32942173
>i believe i am one of the smartest human beings on earth
You're still larping, bro.
>>
>>32942173
Okay just one question, who’s God ?
>>
>>32942239
>assumption without evidence

>>32942247
it's just what I perceive. I have worked, debated, and talked with very talented, accomplished, skilled, and educated people. One of the things about humanity is we are very specialized. A high IQ physicist is no doubt smarter than me in terms of raw cognitive horsepower. But for a high IQ physicist to also be very knowledgable in many other disciplines at the same time to form novel connections between diverse ideas is incredibly rare if not non-existent. That said there are absolutely people who are smarter than me. I have encountered them and I strive every day to be more like them. I just think there aren't a lot

>>32942251
passed it in 12th grade, but it really is not relevant
>>
>>32942297
You are most defo still larping. You're like a Jeffrey Epstein but only on 4chan
>>
>>32942265
the question who is god is a nonsensical question. who implies personification, but god cannot be personified

if we change the question to what is god, we can get a better answer. god is both the eternal passing of the present moment through our nervous system, and the universal self organization of physical realities to sustain dimensional existence across an infinite timescale
>>
>>32942316
lol sure thing. i think your immediate dismissal of an idea without evidence says more about your judgement than mine
>>
>>32942297
Okay so tell us what u think would be the best way for you to demonstrate your unique intelligence? So far it’s just your say so

You honestly don’t sound incredibly smart or anything so why don’t you tell us a little more about yourself and what makes you so intelligent on a more specific level?
>>
>>32942297
>assumption
I'm only going on what you yourself told me man. I won't humor your larp any further than this though, try not to trap yourself from the jump next time.
>>
>>32942347
Life is full of possibilities. It's a mark of idiocy to stop and consider them all instead of using some discernment to filter out the schizos and larpers. You're a larper.
>>
>>32942342
Unfortunately this is generally spiritual babble and shallow baby’s first philosophy tier answer

I do believe you’re knowledgeable for sure, but you really don’t have any insight into existential reality

btw the correct answer that Sri Krishna is the Supreme Personaltiy of the Godhead
>>
>>32942173
My penis (the smartest penis on earth, not braggy but humble) wants to make contact with your anus so we reveal the biggest redpill of all time fo the board. This encounter will be economic, social, political, technological and gaylien.
>>
>>32942173
Care to elaborate on your accomplishments? Degrees? Fields of study? Career?
>>
File: are_you_a_narcissist-1.jpg (259 KB, 600x1296)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>32942173
Nah you're just a generic narcissist.
>>
>>32942388
Angel dubs of truth.
>>
>>32942354
>Okay so tell us what u think would be the best way for you to demonstrate your unique intelligence? So far it’s just your say so
yeah that was why i created this post. i can talk about so many ideas that there is no point writing a novel about it, i just figured if someone is thinking about a certain topic at. the moment and asked me about it, it would be clearer to see in my answers

>You honestly don’t sound incredibly smart or anything so why don’t you tell us a little more about yourself and what makes you so intelligent on a more specific level?
well what kind of logic is this? i've only just begun the discussion. i dont think there is anything unique about the way I talk, it's about how I think.

i've thought about it quite a lot. i think its primarily a mixture of creativity, crystalized intelligence, and unique personality traits. i spent a very large chunk of time filling my head with knowledge obsessively throughout my adolescence, and pursue very high ambitions in my professional life. if i had to compare myself to a fictional character to give a better picture, it would be Robert Ford from Westworld. i often feel very isolated, because there are only a handful of people alive i know of that discuss the topics I think about daily
>>
>>32942405
Okay topics like what? What’s something your incredible mind might fixate on during the day for an example?
>>
>>32942173
i bet your a piscean
>>
>>32942385
I do not want to dox myself so i will try to be general

i studied multiple disciplines across engineering (computer engineering), business (economics), and arts & sciences (cognitive science). i got my masters in a discipline that concerns next generation social/communication technologies. i lead a financial technology company that is very successful, on track to going public. The two technologies I am most experienced in are AI and BCIs. In my free time I read textbooks and nonfiction educational resources or watch lectures
>>
>>32942494
What does that mean?
>>
>>32942494
8==============================D become a expert in this field.
>>
>>32942429
i mentioned some here >>32942429
personally the subjects that occupy my mind the most are consciousness and matter. Electronic organisms are an evolutionary imperative, but consciousness is not a computable property. So I work with neuroscientists to deconstruct how neurons function at the microtubular level as well as machine learning engineers designing artificial neural nets to achieve syntactical self awareness in a machine. We also look at the structure and behavior of matter to understand consciousness as a physical property of the universe, as we see electromagnetism
>>
>>32942494
You HAVE to be smart enough to know that there’s next to a 0% chance that anyone you know in real life will recognize probably even if you straight up dropped your name but even less if you prove your certifications. Can we see a picture of your masters degree with the name blacked out next to a time stamp? Atleast that would be more than anything so far since you really talked about anything substantial to this point,

So far your only attempt to say something meaningful was >>32942342 and this just pretty much shows you’re still very new to spirituality, but maybe you’re smarter in other areas?
>>
>>32942517
it means i am obsessed with creating a bridge between biological and artificial life and have formed institutions to pursue this goal

>>32942528
i am in the process of it. i'll be going back to get my PhD and hopefully can continue in the research direction. the point we are at now is formative - the institutions that are created and experimenting today are the ones who will own the societal infrastructure of tomorrow
>>
>>32942173
<<come on here and larp as something
So in other words, your a self-proclaimed bullshitter who wants to teach people how to bullshit. I don't trust people who pretend to be something they're not. Therefor, OP has nothing of value to teach.
>>
>>32942545
Trying to understand consciousness through the realm of intellectualism, which is itself a tool and construct of consciousness is a sign that your existential wisdom is just not there. I think that you think dropping as many buzzwords as you can in a dense paragraph in response to people asking you very simple questions will somehow convince us that you’re very intelligent, I know lots of truly retarded people who are interested in this exact line of thinking that you’re repeating from your textbooks. Try again
>>
>>32942599
Dubs of truth. It's like the vajrafags on /omg/ regurgitating philosophy and talking about taking empowerments from whatever lama when all they need to do is sit down and meditate.
>>
>>32942173
why did the Jews lie about Jesus being a messiah? and then also why did they create Muhammad for Arabs?
and if your answer isn't to control others then you are false
and if you haven't considered this
now is the time
and so what is the solution?
and if you say it's to allow the world to live a lie
you are false.
>>
>>32942571
i know how easy it is to be doxxed because i know how little information i need about myself to find information online. i just prefer to be cautious. sharing my degree would show the university. if you are interested in discussing specific subjects i am happy to. i dont really have an interest in swatting away peoples skepticism because it means very little, which is why i havent replied to most people here.

im not new to spirituality, i just believe humanity has an incredibly strong habit of projecting our consciousness/cognition onto things. we project gender onto objects, we project personality onto the cosmos, we project life onto software. spirituality is one more case of this. the god we usually speak of, YHWH, is a cold calculating intelligence. god is no more than the universe itself shapeshifting. and the consciousness that lies in the center of the experience, the ghost in the machine, is the essence of what is. the prima materia
>>
>>32942657
This is all nonsense. The only measure for how smart you are is how much of your genetic and spiritual essence you’ve passed to the next generation. I’ve fathered multiple children, more than the average male and accomplished our true purpose as living beings. You have done nothing but rearrange arbitrary symbols to accomplish meaningless artificial purposes in the false matrix of modern society. You’re a slave who has submissively strived to understand what other men have claimed is the truth, you’re less than an animal no matter how high your IQ is, no matter what you say I am smarter in reality
>>
File: toknow.png (2.65 MB, 2344x994)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>32942582
its pretty simple actually. the human mind is wired for narrative. coming on and just posting an idea to be read and processed is not as efficient as creating a story around that information by playing a role in invoking understanding in the seeker. its not a lie, it is a form of expression
>>
>>32942599
so you'd rather believe consciousness is completely outside the bounds of intellectualism and therefore impossible to understand in any way shape or form? this is quite a ridiculous perspective. you'd rather believe in a false dualism than than see the illusion in front of you.

i find it funny when people say "you're using buzzwords". only people not knowledgable in a subject say this, because they see those words as buzzwords and not just normal words. your perception of my speech as buzzy says more about your exposure to this information than it does mine

>>32942639
"when I was just a little boy, my parents took me to the circus. I wanted to see the elephants, these mighty creatures; they held them in place… with a stake. They could tear a tree right out of the ground, and yet.. a simple stake kept them in place. I, didn’t understand. Then my father told me, he said, the stake’s were used when the elephants were just young, too small to pull them up, and that the animals.. never tried to pull them up again."
the cross is a stake. you are exactly right, it was for control. glad you've put this together many dont see it

>and so what is the solution?
individual liberation
>>
>>32942703
>I’ve fathered multiple children, more than the average male and accomplished our true purpose as living beings
this is not the true purpose of living beings lol. this is the default setting for biological automata
>>
>>32942760
OK, I'm going to larp as a firefighter and teach ppl how to fight fires. Are you going to believe what I teach, hopefully not. You cant teach the truth when you're pretending and people are easily deceived. Nice try at the deflection. A larp creates its own narrative, everything that follows after is BS.
>>
>whole thread is about discussing an anon's potential irl credentials
What a waste of a thread. lmao
>>
>>32942865
there is a lot to deconstruct in this and im not really in the mood to lay it out. but i will just say, you should learn more about human psychology. its all a larp. we all larp the roles we play every day. there is no functional difference between an experienced doctor addressing a class of surgical residents and a shaman pretending to have supernatural powers when engaging with an initiate. the point is, there is more to a teaching than the information. there is the expression of the information. the same information can be presented different ways and be received entirely differently. i've had a lot of success in the past with them, people always appreciated it and the threads would reach the bump limit
>>
>>32942297
Do you consider youself a Polymath?
Do u agree being a polymath is basically the best way to develop an accurate view of reality?
>>
>>32942925
yes and yes
>>
>>32942173
You sound like the wife
>>
>>32942794
what should one strife for in life

and what does individual liberation mean
>>
>>32942940
trying to get hoes on the paranormal board is crazy
>>
>>32942901
Your 'larping' gives you the opportunity to teach whatever you want to those who believed your 'larp' In this way, your audiences is easily captured (with your story) and ready to be deceived. We see you.
>>
>>32942940
i am

>>32942958
self actualization

this will be the third time i reference westworld but there is a quote by Dr. Ford (originally by Arnold) that's fitting. "Evolution forged the entirety of sentient life on this planet using only one tool: the mistake". I would like to correct these two by saying that evolution forged the entirety of sentient life using TWO tools. The reward system, and the mistake. The first biological system to arise was the reward circuit. Through reward (dopamine), we can be directed by what feels good and bad. And through trial and error (death) we can achieve evolutionary fitness.

Within our dna there is a version of ourselves that is our greatest potential. A version where our inner desires are granted and our anxieties eased. We can actualize that version of us by utilizing the reward circuit and the mistake. Through the same process of evolution we can evolve as an individual and optimize our neurological functioning, spreading our genes and memes to future generations as a signal of success (serotonin). that is our existential purpose as organisms within the broader ecological system

>what does individual liberation mean
freedom from the herd
>>
>>32943033
not necessarily believe, but see. I am painting a picture. You don't have to believe it, I am not even asking you to. I just want you to entertain it and decide for yourself
>>
Who knows if you're legit, but since you're blog posting, I'll blog post back. You sound a lot like me, only likely older, more accomplished and I wouldn't be surprised if you're more privileged. So far I'm wasted potential. I'm the most intelligent person I know personally and that's not to brag. It's largely due to the fact that I live in a blue collar city and was born to a what ultimately became a low income single mother below the poverty line. Despite that, I'm ambitious and have achieved a lot, I'm the first in my family for generations to have achieved a degree and I out earn even extended family... I'm not bragging, just laying it out so I can wrap it up by saying; I'm lonely as fuck and I hate it.

I'm too intelligent to be consistently happy because existential abstract perspective shattering thought has been my best friend since I was 8 years old. My parents and peers have never given me satisfactory answers to any of my questions and now that I'm old enough to answer them myself through deliberate research and study, I'm leaving all friends behind because they're so steeped in the status quo. It's lonely, and someone like my girlfriend can recognize what I am or what I feel, but she can't understand. I hate being the smartest person in the room, I truly do. It's a waste and a bore and it's lonely.
>>
>>32943150
>I'm too intelligent to be consistently happy
oh you're underage, not a female
similar states of mind
>>
>>32943182
I'm not underage or female, but what's your point?
>>
>>32943196
You are so smart but can't understand that you are being called immature? Add a lack of reading comprehension to the list
>>
>>32943150
I am still relatively young, and you are right I was born into privilege. Though my life hasn't been smooth sailing.

>So far I'm wasted potential
why havent you pushed yourself to become more? what is stopping you now?

>I'm lonely as fuck and I hate it.
i think everyone is. at the end of the day we are all alone in this. as painful as it is for me to even think about it, the people we have loved or continue to love are as impermanent as the possessions we acquire during our time here. and we can sense this anxiety that stays with us our whole lives from the moment we learn about death. we learn that one day, everything we know will be taken away from us. and so we cling to the people and things around us to make us feel full and less empty, including religion and philosophies that ease that existential anxiety. and it works for the most part. but when you see things others dont see, or know things others dont know, or can speak of something others cant speak about, that anxiety creeps back in. and you feel hollowed out in a world that sees right through you. i definitely get it

>I'm too intelligent to be
everything after this is an excuse. do not blame your intelligence for your failure, it is not a crutch or a burden it is a gift. you can become anything you want and have an easier time with it than others

>I'm leaving all friends behind because they're so steeped in the status quo
what does the status quo have to do with your intelligence? the status quo can be very enjoyable even if you're intelligent

>I hate being the smartest person in the room, I truly do. It's a waste and a bore and it's lonely.
i personally enjoy it. There is a certain sense of confidence present in me all the time, and it can often be mentioned by others that they see it as a sign of intelligence, wisdom or authority. What is wrong with that? It can be a great blessing to be that role in a social sphere. the role that is historically the shaman
>>
>>32943226
Your response was literally nonsensical man. Anyways, you're clearly not here to have any interesting, enlightening, or even normal conversations. Why do you come here to just insult people? Does it make you feel good to first, waste your time reading something you're clearly not interested, and then second respond to it with nothing of value? Worse than that, it's just mean spirited. Perhaps you're in pain and this is your desired coping mechanism... listen, I'm sorry that you're lonely or bored or angry or all three, but doing stiff like this will never help you feel better.
>>
>>32943124
Excellent derail but, If you use a larp as a life experience to teach your students, thats disingenuous. Talking down to me as you do your students (ego attack with your 1st sentance to me.) Express your information with experience not a larp.
>>
>>32943291
fair enough, you make a good point

>Express your information with experience not a larp.
that was the motivation behind this post
>>
>>32942173
>I...I...I...I ...I
>i believe i am one of the smartest human beings on earth
> the deepest sense of knowing and understanding about the universe, the purpose of life
Anon, you have no clue.
So many "I" in your post mean you are either clueless or self centered ego driven toward (-).
While you should be not developing your ego but your soul. And then start not helping self (-) but heling others (+).
>>
>>32942173
>Reddit spacing. KYS kike tranny. Well poisoner making a slide thread. SAGE
>>
>>32943301
Minds have been damaged by abuse of the methods you speak. Do not abuse your gift.
>>
>>32943322
this is a weird post..judging the amount of "I"s used. helping others is my deepest motivation. i care about other people immensely and I only seek perfection for myself as a means of achieving that goal of helping. I just thought this may spark an enjoyable conversation about my favorite topics, mostly driven by people trying to say im wrong, and could maybe teach both a sides a couple things in the end
>>
Jarvis, pull up the Wikipedia for ‘narcissistic personality disorder’
>>
>>32943250
I don't disagree with anything you've said. Actually your post in general is an inspiration because even though you may have started further up the socioeconomic scale than me, your achievements are admirable and inspiring to me.

I push myself a lot, I've made plenty of mistakes, largely due to my poverty as a limiting factor in decisions. I've just accomplished earning my degree, getting my first job and making a very good income. I'm a software developer and I love it, but I'm also always aware that life is far more than these systems we are meant to play within. Unless you have a lot of money, the path is pretty much set. That's not going to stop me from trying my hardest to carve my own path and my own life, but it won't be easy.

Thanks for your input on thr loneliness. It's just like that, and is why I've turned to meditation. It's my place of peace. But I know, like you said, even that is just a cope and a means of biding time or keeping the creeping existential dread at bay. But there are moments where I just feel blissful, like life is absolutely perfect the way it is, my blue collar parents and closed minded friends and all. Those are the moments in which I can die and be absolutely content doing so.

I agree one can be happy with the status quo or striving for success within the bounds of the normal systems, but the painful part is being aware of where things can be so much better. Not for myself but for everyone. The way we humans live out lives makes absolutely no sense. Apparently the most intelligent animals on Earth and we still haven't figured out that we surpassed post scarcity decades ago and can provide a stable and secure life for everyone in Earth, if only we could agree to do so. The fact that we have a very few who own nearly everything is unfathomable to me. Greed, selfishness, and hate, I will never understand... they serve nobody, not even the one who stands to "gain" motivated by those feelings.
>>
>>32943333
don't use reddit or even 4chan for that matter. and am not trans
>>
>>32942173
Oh cool schizophrenia AND narcism :3
>>
>>32943363
Also your point at the end, the innate sense if confidence, authority and wisdom is very much my experience also. But it would be incredible to have a mentor. To meet a man or woman who far surpasses me and yet sees the potential I possess and wouldn't mind helping nurture it.

My ultimate goal in thr mean time is to kill the aspects of me that are egoistic and stand in the way of true service to others. I would love to be a guru or shaman or teacher as you allude to... it feels like my life purpose. It genuinely does. So I will use meditation and opportunities such as the negativity in this thread to stay centered and focused on that goal of compassion and service. Perhaps one day I can say I've achieved my goal
>>
>>32943322
>>32943355
You both have been given dubs of truth, perhaps there is wisdom to be gleaned from both sides
>>
>>32943322
>this is a weird post..judging the amount of "I"s used.
Was too many "I" in your OP, anon. My post was the easiest way to explain what I was trying to say.
>helping others is my deepest motivation
this is great you are on the right path
Nobody is wrong or right, we are all on the learning path.

>>32943390
>My ultimate goal in thr mean time is to kill the aspects of me that are egoistic and stand in the way of true service to others.
> I would love to be a guru or shaman or teacher as you allude to... it feels like my life purpose. It genuinely does
Great. we need teachers of the way to go into a (+) path. /x/ has enough satanists .
>>
>>32943427
I've always seen 4chan, and the internet in general as a lost cause, but your response has made me question that assumption. Perhaps attempting to show the ways of service to others, or by simply arriving to threads with compassion and patience could indeed transform this place, or help those in need of light
>>
>>32943467
You're not the first won't be the last. Gurus, saints, wizards, yogi, exorcists, cryptid hunters, lucyfags, christcucks, fat pagans, goth trannies, psychics, dreamers, astral travelers, aliens, djinn, time loopers, dimension jumpers, prophets, insiders, thots, gimps, simps, søybois, femboys, catboys, vampires, werewolves, serial killers, skitzo same glowniggers we had here, you have a high opinion of yourself that is unwarranted, or you express disdain for us, the Internet hate machine.
>>
>>32943503
What's expected? On the whole this place is extremely dense with negativity and hatred. In nearly every thread you will find baseless or unwarranted name calling, ad hominem attacks, insults and mean spirited responses. People here will argue with each other for hours over the most inconsequential topics and leave feeling absolutely terrible inside and out...

Are people supposed to come here and be filled with anything other than disdain or repulsion? I only said it was a lost cause, least of all due to the derailment of anything noteworthy by glowies and shills. The odds are stacked against us when it comes to creating a place of interesting ideas and discussion, for any number of reasons. I don't think it's anyone's fault for defaulting to dismissal of this place as having potential.

That said, I always do find myself coming back. Even after years away. It's a unique place and sometimes I feel more free to be myself here than anywhere else
>>
>>32942173
1. How old are you?
2. Since you say you work in AI, I’m curious as to your thoughts regarding the mind-body problem?
>>
>>32943363
>there are moments where I just feel blissful, like life is absolutely perfect the way it is, my blue collar parents and closed minded friends and all. Those are the moments in which I can die and be absolutely content doing so.
i know that feeling well. it's something i struggle to maintain too, when it comes around it gives me a glimpse of the inner life I could be living all the time. i like to believe there is some change in thinking that could be me in that headspace permanently, but maybe its meant to be a momentary bliss or it would lose its unique quality

>the painful part is being aware of where things can be so much better. Not for myself but for everyone. The way we humans live out lives makes absolutely no sense. Apparently the most intelligent animals on Earth and we still haven't figured out that we surpassed post scarcity decades ago and can provide a stable and secure life for everyone in Earth
absolutely agree

>>32943390
>it would be incredible to have a mentor. To meet a man or woman who far surpasses me and yet sees the potential I possess and wouldn't mind helping nurture it.
i always felt the same way, but no one ever came. so i had to make my own way.. and i am glad i did. the initiate of yesterday may have had the community medicine man to help guide them, but the modern shaman finds themselves in a much different environment. in this post-industrial, high-tech, modern society we are closer than ever to each other yet completely isolated. the shaman of the information age is not a forest hermit, the internet is the new jungle that needs to be explored alone

>My ultimate goal in the mean time is to kill the aspects of me that are egoistic and stand in the way of true service to others. I would love to be a guru or shaman or teacher as you allude to... it feels like my life purpose. It genuinely does.Perhaps one day I can say I've achieved my goal
i'm glad this discussion has helped. I hope you do one day achieve your goals
>>
>>32943667
i used to be a dualist when i was younger and trying to understand the hard problem of consciousness. now i am a monist. i believe duality is just perceiving as separate that which is just two sides of the same thing. "mind" and "matter" are one - we experience them as one through the act of observation. there is only one modality: an observing system observing itself at different focal points in dimensionality
>>
>>32942173
Sit down and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>32942173
What happens after you die (or better yet, what is the ultimate reality) ?

What is the nature of extraterestrial life?

What was before the big bang (or what is the nature of time) ?
>>
>>32943572
Banter, freedom, challenges. This is not for soft feelings. This is not for hurt feelings. Allow yourself to be expressed, your raw energy, not filtered or diluted. You are nobody, anonymous. You will be torn apart, spit out, mocked. You will find treasures and joy amongst the corpses and ruins. You will find faceless friend, unknown enemy. All anons, everyone equal. It's better than some faggot pink pony sensitivity club for little babies that shit themselves. There's no safety. You know what we are. We don't want to change into whatever circle jerk you think you can nurture.
>>
>>32944063
>What happens after you die
well, i dont know. but i can guess. i believe our stream of experience will continue, but our shedding our physical body and memory. through this process i believe we return to the eye of the hurricane - the still state of infinite being with no dimensional quality, a blissful sense of remembering what is and always has been. after that point, im not sure what the process is behind it but i think we are reborn as something else, and what we are born as is in some way directly related to our state of moral being

>(or better yet, what is the ultimate reality) ?
just this. this stream of information coming to you right now, forever. in different forms, the same stuff, taking different shapes, across all that will exist

>What is the nature of extraterestrial life?
i dont know this either, but again i have an idea. i think the reason we dont perceive any aliens is because the period a civilization is advanced enough to control electromagnetism but not advanced enough to use other forms of networking and communication is very small. for most planets, they cant sustain life. for the ones that can, most of the life of that planet is non-complex life. The odds of two civilizations in technological lockstep with each other being close enough to find each other is insanely low. so either life on other planets is far below our cognitive abilities so we dont measure them, or are far ahead of cognitive abilities so we dont know how to measure them. so intelligence far greater than us could be all around us and interacting with us but we just dont realize. i really dont care whether they are or arent, i dont think it matters much to us. a fish finding out humans exist shouldnt stop the fish from being a normal fish

>What was before the big bang (or what is the nature of time) ?
another eon. the big bang was the collapse of the universe that preceded ours. this perpetual chain of serial big bangs creates one eternal 'omniverse'
>>
If you can't say much about colloidal gold, Orexin-A, SRIPAK complexes, Thoth/Atlantis/Land of Punt/Tehuti, or underground cities, then I don't think you're very smarticle particles.

Also visionary meditation techniques and increasing baseline brain frequency/function should be in this thread too.
>>
>>32944024
Perception and experience are immaterial. You were right when you were younger, because at that time you had not yet been blinded by the truth, but knew in your gut what must be true.

We're in a matrix.
>>
>>32944144
haha no, there is no duality. just a very stubborn/persistent illusion. you are right we are in a matrix, but not in a simulated sense. the laws of physics are dimensional properties of the matrix we are embedded in - the one eternal reality
>>
>>32944092
fuck yes my nigger
tongue my anus while you're at it
fucking love this place bros
no homo

>>32944160
Spiral out.
Keep going.
You're almost there.
Notice the lack of contradictions between our statements in reflection.
>>
Gay
>>
>>32944166
well really the only thing we disagree about is the conclusion. you say because perception and experience is immaterial, mind > matter, so mind separate from matter, therefore mind and matter are different things. but i dont see this the same way. matter IS mind, and mind IS matter. there is no separateness. just a change in perspective to see the illusion sitting in front of you
>>
>>32944180
Mind is not separate from matter.
Matter is made of mind.

Is milk water?
No.
Does milk contain water?
Yes.

Is milk separate from water?

This is to metaphorically represent the illusion of separation we're both agreeing upon.

Change your perspective to see the illusion of disagreement sitting in front of you, rather than assuming you disagree with everyone online, or that they disagree with you.
It very well could be the case that the person you're speaking with shares very similar worldviews and opinions as you, or possibly very different worldviews that are worth considering.

In this case, you get to see that your worldview is tainted by contrarianism.
You could very well be sharing the same idea with your intellectual sparring partner, only to realize that they haven't been sparring and you've really been trying to share the same idea with each other.
Open your ears, and your heart, and be humble.
You are not always the smartest person in the room.

Now address this:
>>32944123
>>
>>32944122
Feel free to correct me but my cognitive synthesis and examining fermis paradox as more than what pop culture pegs it has led me to believe that extra terrestrials are interdimensional. The sci-fi interpretations are just easy ways to limit those curious. If you look at what seems to evidence of UFO's throughout history you'll find that they often materialize, rather than ''arrive'' if propulsion based interplanetary civs are non existent then the next step is like you have described they are simply on another plane.

Now schizo thoughts like this are very fun to ponder how about you tell me of some reasonable ways to secure a stable income? lol.
>>
>>32944201
let's go back to the response you left the led us here...

>Perception and experience are immaterial. You were right when you were younger, because at that time you had not yet been blinded by the truth, but knew in your gut what must be true.

so...you started off by saying i am incorrect, because you said i used to be right at a time i held an opinion different to the one i have now. so i went into more detail on my views, only for you to now say we agree? i didn't just assume you were wrong and i was right, that was the premise of the conversation when you told me you believed something i now think is wrong. all that happened was you switched your position mid way in the conversation to agree instead of disagree
>>
>>32944122
Thank you. I think you're spot on regarding the first question, at least the nutshell.

>i think the reason we dont perceive any aliens
You clearly miss a lot of insight on this topic here. Document yourself on the Ariel School case. In my opinion this can't be easily dismissed. I do agree though on the rest of what you said around the technicalities more or less (although I'm pretty sure time itself can be easily manipulated by an advanced civilization just like any other physical property). I also don't understand why people say that there is an interval/period when a conscious civilization can exists (just because we can nuke ourself out of existence doesn't mean it's inevitable)

I also intuitively agree on the last question but I just can't wrap a how in my head (your how is not satisfying enough in the sense that an implosion is needed of some kind to fulfil the cycle) What I strongly agree is there is no beginning nor end to it all but I just don't see the how.
>>
>>32942173
how many dimensions are there?
>>
Hello.

I would like to know if you have ideas for how to improve some things that perpetuate "wrong timeline" sorta aspects in current life.

E.g., animals are sentient; how can we quickly steer away from causing unimaginable suffering the way we do now by not respecting the dignity of life?

Microplastics are a serious issue; how can we efficiently look to clean our environment and usher in a radical change in our views and reliance of plastics?

How can we render useless this divisive misinformation that separates human from nature, man from woman, skin from skin? Differences respected, the benefits of unifying intellectual pursuits built on ethics and morality would usher in space age asap.

Thank you.
>>
File: file.png (93 KB, 500x720)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>32944231
What was that thing about perspective we were talking about?

Your consciousness is the straw.
Consciousness exists both in this universe (the water) and the "pleroma" or "eternal realm" (the air). You will notice that both the straw (consciousness) and water (matter) are made of atoms (mind).

When existing in the material (water) we feel separate from the spiritual (air), yet are still wholly standing in both spaces, and those two realms are connected by us. Notice the refraction.

We can separate ourselves from the material an exist solely within the pleroma, or drown ourselves in the material until the pleroma appears inaccessible.

You are a submerged straw right now.
>>
>>32944123
He didn't even mention the Orion group or the fake matrix or the other earth or quantized inertia or meditation or the existence of the Others. He probably can't even see the Others or even astral project.
>>
File: file.png (879 KB, 1600x925)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
>>32944279
If you rotate the glass of water you will understand how it appears to you that my opinion switched mid way through.

From some angles, the straw appears to be wholly connected, yet from others, it appears to be refracted and separate.

I may appear to be more or less disagreeing or agreeing with you depending on your perspective.
>>
>>32944279
>>32944296
Do not pay attention too closely to my words on this, but pay very close attention to the nature of the straw being refracted in the water, especially from different angles. Meditate on this and how it reflects upon the greater nature of the universe, and the relationship between spirit, mind and matter.
>>
>>32942173

1.) How long have you been married and how many children do you have?

2.) Post physique.

I need to know both these things before knowing if I should respect anything you have to say. Intelligent or nor.
>>
>>32944296
>>32944315
Larps like a sage but is actually just a dumb faggot
>>
>>32944336
((They)) don't want you to be aware, but can't form an argument and resort to ad hominem.

Meditate on the straw in the glass, Anons.
Meditate on the flower blooming.
Even the sun shining.

All these things I tell you, I tell you because ((They)) don't want you to know.
>>
>>32942173
what are the ramification of every white / Asian of the millennial generation being photographed with ye'oldie-style magnesium flash bulbs ? what happens to men who leave the earth in hermetically sealed space suits in hermetically sealed rockets, after the first burn ends?
>>
>>32943119
thank you for the wisdom <3
>>
>>32944092
You're creating a false dichotomy from your perception of what I've written then mocking me for it. I don't think you understand the potential that is waisted by constantly having good discussions thrawted by frankly retarded behavior. Sure maybe this isn't the place to go for that, but like you said, this place is anonymous and most often has the greatest potential for novel ideas... then you have some fucking troll come in and derail the entire thing because it makes him feel special. I don't have thin skin and I'm not a crybaby who needs a safe space. I don't think it's at all incompatible to have both an anonymous forum where people can be truly themselves, and civility and productive conversations.
>>
>>32944024
Have you read Biocentrism? I think you'd like it.
>>
>>32942173
One of the biggest faggots I've seen on 4chan in awhile holy shit kek
>>
>>32942173
discord/c5yR2ZFu8e
>>
File: 1662537951712765.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1080)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>32942375
lmao
>>
>>32945651
REPORT ALL DISCORD TRANNIES
NEVER ENTER A DISCORD SERVER
I REPEAT
DO NOT USE DISCORD
GLOWOPS, SHILLS, HONEYPOTS, PEDO SHIT
DO NOT INVOLVE YOURSELF IN THIS CRAP
>>
OP is an AI. You're all talking to a software program
>>
>>32946065
That's not very nice, Anon.
OP is a woman, and her intelligence is anything but artificial.

I'd rather say "superficial".
>>
It’s funny OP, I am allegedly smart but the older I get and the more I learn and experience, the more I realise that I know absolutely nothing. That’s I’m utterly clueless about most stuff.
>>
>>32946102
Very wise Anon.
Keep learning stuff for us.
We need people like you.
>>
>>32942173
I'm not OP. Here's my understanding. The Gnostic God and the God of religion are the same God. However the Gnostic God is the creator of the God of religion, who I will call the light. The light is the representative of the Gnostic God in this dualistic universe of good and bad.
>>
>>32942173
Hey OP. I would love to talk more. Add me on Discord: Z | 369#9215
>>
>>32946284
>>32946284
>>32946284

To add more- OP, I wish to be hired by your company. Please add me on Discord so we can talk.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.