[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 666343.jpg (1.64 MB, 1920x1080)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, Dookievination etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz

>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•Rustig on how to start with tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Useful tips before posting:
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader, in particular, is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>32935581
>>
>>32941806
Queen of Pentacles R, Nine of Swords, The Hierophant
Other anon.
>>
>>32941865
>Other anon.
I meant, another thing
>>
Aq
What does my tall hippy like coworker think of me?
>>
>>32941865
yours... queen of swords rx four of cups king of wands rx
you're best bet is to wait things out till her perception of you changes for the better...
trade again?
>>
>>32941876
yeap what is it?
>>
>>32941886
will he give me some sort of amphetamine based med or C or neither? one card for each... you?
>>
>>32941904
Six of Swords, Three of Swords, Eight of Swords
I am sure its amphetamine based. He is your boatman, but there is a whole pessimistic aura around this subject. Please trust him more.
>>
AQ
Coul I have a simple general? 2 readers yesterday took Ace of Pentacles to me, does that mean that my material aspects of life will improve?
>>
>>32941904
My query
Did she regret it about what she is done?
>>
>>32941931
that's all I needed to hear, as long its amphetamine based it'll work
>>32941941
starting
>>
>>32941941
No she does not at all, she feels like what she did was necessary for her to develop further...
wheel ten of swords rx eight of coins rx
>>
AQ
f, Virgo, 24
will G (m, romantic) be good for me?
>>
>>32941975
>her to develop further
so I can't trust her? is she malicious. whats her end game?
can we trade last time?
>>
Aq

Is s stalking my insta?
>>
>>32941939
Was that your querry or just the general thought you were holding in mind when you made your querry.

As with most stuff, your will and intend influences a querry and the reading to some degree. That's to say you can screw up a reading with your own energy and if you're a neophyte reader things can go wiry pretty fast.

This is why it's important to be open minded about everything given to you through divination, both as a reader and a querrent.
>>
>>32942034
Strangely enough, I just asked for generals these days, a coincidence of the ace appearing.

Dreamt with barbecue these days too, many say that this realtes to abundance, although I'm a vegetarian, perhaps there is another meaning, whith this kind of feedback...
>>
>>32942001
yeah sure
how quickly will my life improve from these medications? starting and please clarify and condense your query into one question
my last spread showed that she really wanted to focus on herself...
>>
>>32942016
Beyond the ego boost, is there a reason they should? I'll read for you if you provide an explanation since from my personal experience some people see shadows where there are none with these "Stalking" junk. Most of all girls.
>>
>>32942062
ok. can I trust her?
starting
>>
AQ
What's the relationship between JS and A like?
>>
>>32942062
Five of Swords, Temperance R, Page of Cups
You will immidietly see the results. You will stop immidietly the thing you want to stop.
This will cause a little vacuum, a turbulence, a bumpy road for a little while but in the end that will stop to.
Go easy on yourself anon. I hope and pray the best things for you.
>>
>>32942058
I'm not too deep into the internal animas and the pseudo-psychological side of the occult since I really don't think most of this is made up or "Just inside our minds", at least in the bigger scheme of things.

I really don't like generals because you get loaded with info that's pretty mundane and simple so in my very specific case I may not type things that are important for the querrent because I brush them off as useless.

But, for the most part a straight ace of pentacles are good news. Good change would be coming your way.

Also, raising and caring for you own cattle seems like the most balanced point. Vegetarianism and veganism feel rather suicidal in my opinion. If you need supplements to live a fully healthy life then you're not eating properly.
>>
>>32942072
Yes you can but you should still keep a lot of sensitive things to yourself. They seem very traditional but you still should have good calls about what to share, which I think you will
heiro judgment four of coins rx
>>32942093
trade again? What sort of turbulence will happen here? you?
>>
>>32942070
Well, when you see who has viewd your stories I get the ones that could be people using a different site to see it

I also thought I saw him the other day in a red car and did some crazy driving lol like I dunno it's just a hunch we used to fight a lot and I post where I go around town soo I dunno it's just strange
>>
>>32942112
Understood, so you feel unsafe?

>>32942016
>6 of Wands
>2 of Wands, 9 of Cups, High Priestess
>The World(Rx)
Strong yes. He's stalking your social media and quite possibly you too.

I have pocket knife at hand because of work, I'd advice you have a retractile stick or something to hit at hand, just in case.
>>
>>32942099
>Vegetarianism and veganism feel rather suicidal in my opinion.
I don't do it for health or spiritual reasons. I was an animal torturer in the past. I love eating meat and becoming vegetarian was a way to find penance. There is too many innocent blood in my hands already, to the point that eating, even honouring the animal who died for it doesn't do a thing to applacate guilt.

It's my cross.
>>
>>32941875
>8 batons, Pendu, Pope
I'm getting like a power differential or a come to jesus moment. I'm not sure who is who. You have someone who seems lost at a new job and a manager or just someone who likes to pontificate for better or worse. Someone sees himself as a guide or being guided.
>>
>>32942108
love general for the next month
starting
>>
>>32942112
By the way, I usually advice agaisnt pepper spray for girls but I don't have the webm that explains why.

And yes, I had seen a girl doing the exact same shit IRL. Also, even if you can aim the stuff properly the wind can still carry it back to you and fuck you up really bad.
>>
>>32942151
Oh lol I did tell him he shouldn't smoke
>>
>>32942108
Knight of Pentacles, Two of Swords, Four of Pentacles
While you perform normal and do what you are responsible to do, you will feel distant and numb and you wont find yourself to be much talky.
It will pass though, previous reading said.
>>
>>32942189
For most of the month you’ll find yourself frustrated in romance and not looking after yourself like you should and maybe even simping…. but this will come to an end and you’ll find someone nice at the end of the month
knight of coins rx four of coins rx world nine of coins
>>
Hello, just bought a deck of tarot cards at the spirit halloween where I work. I am a female, I have some crystals here, if anyone replies I'll do a rudimentary reading, but ask away with whatever energy you want me to put in.

If anyone would be willing to do a reading for me I'm facing a difficult decision regarding an ex, my initials are LK.
>>
>>32942205
So, it was an ego thing after all. You wanted to know if he liked you?
>>
>>32942227
>>32942168
read is here
>>
>>32941854
>Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, Dookievination etc.
EXCEPT GEMATRIA GOYIM

https://gematriaeffect.news/alex-jones-grilled-by-sandy-hook-parents-over-hoax-claims-september-22-2022-223-days-after-his-48th-birthday/
https://youtu.be/N3zAHbHy36E
>>
Aq
How do I let him know I like him
>>
AQ
why do things fall apart like this for me?
>>
>>32942233
I wanted to know if my suspicions were correct
Or if I'm crazy
>>
Trading
>>
>>32942328
I see... and sorry hun, we're all wacky crazy, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Have a nice one, it's night here and I got work tomorrow so I'm off. Love ya.
>>
>>32942341
query?? mine is have I met my next sex partner?? you??
>>
>>32942341
Are any of these girls marriage material? Sorry if this sounds kinda rude but the more I get to know them the more I lose interest, I feel kinda bad over it.

Your Q?
>>
>>32942350
Thanks you too :)
>>
>>32942355
Should I go back to my old job?
>>32942359
Would meeting her again mean anything?
Starting on both of you
>>
>>32942383
>>
>>32942389
>359
Cool, started here too.
>>
>>32942355
>10 of cups rx, strength rx, hierophant
No. If anything it looks like you'll purposefully stop yourself. Whoever you meet next is utterly useless as a partner for you.
>>
>>32942389
>8 of Wands(Rx)
>King of Wands(Rx), 5 of Cups(Rx), 9 of Swords
>6 of Wands(Rx)
.... Darn it, just what did you guys do to each other?

I had a strong feeling you needed closure from reading your post, then the cards just nope'd 360'd and moonwalked the hell away from any of that.

It's not a good idea to see her again, at all. This includes no talking, no texting no nothing. You may end up hurting each other a huge lot from this so it's best to avoid it.

I know how bad it is to not get closure or a last farewell but that's just how things are. Sorry if any of this resonates, this is all horrible news and they're not directed at me.
>>
a general reading, please

thank you in advance
>>
>>32942389
Six of Swords Rx Five of Cups Moon Rx
You shouldn’t , if you did you’ll be quite sad and will realize why you left to being with
>>32942437
interesting , I wonder why? thanks
>>
>>32942145
You mean in a past life or did you actually torture animals?
>>
>>32942359
>Hierophant, Queen of coins, 3 of coins
Surprisingly enough yes. It seems youre meant to mold these women more than anything. Find one with some sense and permeability and see what you can do from there.
>>
>>32942070
Well I l’m someone who stalks someone’s social media and I know a lot of people who stalk various people’s social media as well. It’s pretty common in this day and age, when details and updates about the person you adore or hate are right there at your fingertips
>>
>>32942359
>the more I get to know them the more I lose interest

If this happens in every relationship then you have an avoidant attachment style. Don't get married until you work on that.
>>
>>32942454
Trade again?
>>
File: 1663618352795684.png (439 KB, 1484x2152)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
I finally understand court cards.
>>
Trading
>>
>>32942499
I see, I don't even think I could do any of that since I had never been married or seen too many succesful marriages in the most recent generations. Most of the succesful ones that aren't xgeners or millenial are pious and devout religious people from many different cultures.

So, my guess is that discipline, conviction and faith are the most important aspect to make a romantic relationship workout.

Thanks for the reading, I really don't think I hold such power over any of them.

>>32942507
I really don't know, I have social media but I never use it because of that exact reason. People get really weird with that stuff and I really don't think it's healthy to let your ego run wild with selfies and any other of that bullshit.

>>32942508
.... Maybe. That would be really troublesome if ture, I want a family and it would be impossible to have one if I'm damaged goods.

>>32942513
I'm kinda sleepy now but sure.

What's your Q?
>>
>>32942549
query?
>>
all right... aq
I think that I just got my heart broken by a friend who is very dear to me. We fucked a couple of times and had a very good time but she doesn't want to go further. The hard part is that she's my classmate and I'm going to see her every day. Does the card have good advice for me? Shall I keep the faith? Forget her?
>>
>>32942229
>>32941988 is my query!
I can do a reading for you in a bit :)
>>
Why did I lose my job? Will I find another one soon? Does the universe want me to kill myself?
>>
>>32942574
Bitches ain't nothing but ho's and tricks.

It's better to forget her.
7 of wands, magiccian-rx, the devil
>>
>>32942584
Thanks, anon. Hard spread.
>>
>>32942563
Why is it so difficult to reconcile?
>>
Please, I need a reading.
Gemini, male.
Do they know?
>>
>>32942563
>it would be impossible to have one if I'm damaged goods.

it's only impossible if you're damaged goods and don't do anything to fix that.
>>
>>32942583
At least you had a job

AQ
Why I haven't been accepted anywhere to do that requirement?
>>
>>32942598
Understood, will start.

For me, I'd like to know if they have a hidden agende behind this new promotion and rise?

For context, last time I was put into a position I was not trained for so some higher up could fire me.... needless to say I managed to revert everything and they got into many problems. The funnier part is that they were the ones that nearly got fired and stopped messing with me.

I had to step down from that management position tho.
>>
trading
how do I meet my next gf??
>>
wands - days
swords - weeks
pents - months
cups - years
amirite guys??
>>
>>32942606
Please help.
>>
>>32942679
>gemini
>>
>>32942640
>Temperance, 8 of wands, world rx
It seems to be an attempt to stem some of the worst abuses in the workplace that fell through because they couldn't make it permanent.
>>
>>32942679
Do they know what?
>>
Geminibros.... will the suffering ever stop??
>>
>>32942598
>10 of Pents(Rx), 10 of Wands(Rx), High Priestess(Rx), 2 of Cups(Rx), The World
Seriously, I don't know how you manage to get so many reverses on both readings.

Well, since I'm not fully rested and awake there are things I can't make out clearly.

So.... "The spell wore off", I really can't tell if this witch was the caster of the target tho but none of that really matters. She feels betrayed, deeply hurt and lied because of some of your actions.

Not to say you may not had tried your best to show you loved them but things just turned for the worse as time went on for your love interest.

This makes apologizing and reconciliation harder than neccesary because this person feels they would be playing a fool of themselves, like going back to a known scammer.

In short, any love that may had been there faded away. They don't wanna go down what they consider the wrong path again.
>>
>>32942693
... So, they wanna make things right now? Like seriously? After everything they let happen?
>>
>>32942713
That's the thing, we hardly ever started. We were more or less just in that weird spot of trying to decide what we wanted from each other before the relationship got poisoned by an old lady who hated me. I failed to really rectify it back then and it's been years since I've seen her now so I was wondering what would happen if I got another chance with her. I didn't realize it could end up so damaged however since we never built anything major yet.
>>
>>32942748
I see, so you and the old hag can use spells?

As a rule of thumb older wizards, warlocks and witches have experience on their side so they know a widest share of magick.

If an old hag messed with the relationship there was little to no chance of survival for you as a young an unexperienced lad.
>>
Aq

Will z make a move or should I move on?
>>
>>32942782
No it wasn't a spell. She didn't come across as having anything magical about her. She was just (what I presume from looking back) an old jealous lesbian who knew how to get through her insecurities about men and project what she was scared about onto me. It didn't help that I was clumsy about talking to her during a critical time and made a fool of myself.
>>
AQ
Should I look for a new job?, I’m not feeling comfortable with the one I have.
Thanks
>>
AQ

I should have moved to M should I have?
>>
>>32942544
Is there a version of this for the Enneagram?
>>
>>32942670
wands - days
swords - months
pents - years
cups - weeks
>>
Doing one read. State the nature of your query. Not doing romance at this time
Financial
Career
Mental/Emotional Health
Physical Health
Specific Obstacle
Dream Interpretation
Occult
If Occult query state the path that you walk (Left Hand/Right Hand path)

I'll need your:

Sex
Hair color
Query
>>
>>32943103
Occult, don't really know nor care what path I walk so long as I get to where I want to be.

>Sex: None at all right now, now seriously, male
>Age 30
>Eye color: Dark brown
>Hair color: Pitch black
>Query:
Can I find my romantic soulmate with this book?
>>
AQ Will me (male) and K (male) be in a romantic relationship? Does he have feelings for me?
>>
>>32943122
Not doing romance at this time even if its occult romance. Have any other query?
>>
>>32943129
Pretty well, consequences good and bad of this spell?
>>
>>32943103
Career
Male
Brown
Black
Do they know it was me?
>>
>>32943103
Will I find the right career for myself? Does the year end with suicide for me?

M
Green
Brown
>>
>>32943146
1)the concern
>2 of pents (rx)
2)the past
>ace of swords
3)the present
>6 of swords (rx)
4)a warning
>2 of wands (rx)
5)advice
>page of pents (rx)
6)outcome
>8 of pents (rx)

It looks like you are weighing the choice heavily to proceed or not. In the past you had some sort of success in this area but now you are in a desperate situation and can see this as your only way to get what you want or escape the troubles you are in. The outcome is simple, it wont work and you will be befuddled as to why and lose faith. The advice says to not lose your cool because this is a physical matter which cannot be solved through spell work. It may also mean that whatever you are trying to accomplish is so far out of your hands it will be a waste of energy to do so. Outcome is simple, either you will try and fail or be deterred from trying at all but the cards are straightforward in saying this isnt the way to solve your issue
>>
>>32943212
>either you will try and fail or be deterred from trying at all
That's still something.
>>
trading
>>
AQ
Am I gonna be reached or contacted on my birthday?
>>
>>32943232
The 2 of wands (rx) in the 4th warning position is telling that if you do you will lose spirit and faith but it can also mean you will find sadness and be waiting for whatever spell you do to come to fruition but will not. Ultimately the choice is yours
>>
AQ
Despite everything, should I reach out to her?
>>
>>32943241
query
>>
>>32943296
am I right that I got a sign things are going to improve from now on?

your q?
>>
>>32943157
Vauge but let's try

1)what everyone knows
>heirophant
2)what no one knows
>10 of cups (rx)
3)what you know
>king of pents (rx)
4)what they know
>wheel of fortune (rx)

It looks like all parties know that the structure has to be followed at all costs and the old policy must be obeyed for the best interest of all. No one is aware behind the scenes, in the future, something is not right, something was done out of greed or an old issue will arise. Trouble is coming for all and no one can see it. You know that there is a greedy man in a position of power right now acting selfishly. They think that the future is shakey but if you all work together it will all be okay but this is a lie. Things are not going to be okay and you seem to be thr only one who knows why
>>
>>32943103
Physical Health
>male
>22
>brown
>black
Will my body be finally healthy and will i recover from the illness
>>
>>32943320
Oh shit
>>
AQ or trade
Is my next gf a clysdale?
>>
>>32943314
Next job.
Let me know when you start.
>>
Aq
Who will ask me out first from the guys I'm talking to?
>>
Aq
What can I do to improve my financial situation?
>>
Aq
What does s want from me?
>>
>>32943209
1)current position
>ace of pents (rx)
2)focus
>3 of cups (rx)
3)influences
>king of wands (rx)
4)advice
>page of swords (rx)
5)outcome
>4 of pents (rx)

Looks like right now you're unstable and inconsistent career/money wise. Looks like you are facing some type of corruption? Like someone is extorting money out of you? Looks like what you need to focus on is following a goal through to the end, or maybe even finding a compromise because right now things are not looking good. This can even mean to make connections by being more amiable. You should avoid the man who is too hard or dogmatic on you. He may even be abusive. He's not going to help you get ahead. Hes sucking out your spirit. Advice is to not let your thoughts cloud your judgement. Your willpower is directly impeded by your thoughts. Right now you must think about what steps you can take to finish your goals. Outcome is if you dont take the nessicary steps to achieve your goals, make connections, cultivate your social skills and plan ahead you will end up in this poor financial state

No you wont kill yourself you're just going to be miserable if you dont start looking at things in your life with a better attitude
>>
>>32943384
Suck dick
Sell blood
Sell ovarian egg
Grow hair and cut it for sale
Sell used undies
Sell nudes
Sell feet pics
Give "massages" which end in handjob
>>
Aq
Will I always be careless and poor?
>>
>>32943406
>Suck dick
Gay
>Sell blood
Illegal/risk vs reward
>Sell ovarian egg
Only works as a surrogate and its very tedious to get accepted
>Grow hair and cut it for sale
Time sunk
>Sell used undies
Viable
>Sell nudes
Viable
>Sell feet pics
Viable
>Give "massages" which end in handjob
Gay
>>
You guys are bastards
I asked if I would have a happy fun relationship because I got jaded about relationship stuff
You guys said I would look for that and end up with something serious
Now a right wing tranny hating eighteen year old virgin girl who doesn't take birth control is admiring and supporting me for my life passion, she does all the chores for her mom and dad who she has a great relationship with and she has huge tits too
Just when I thought I could meditate away my cravings for lust and companionship...
I should look on the bright side and say "I love everything that is, and everything that is about to be"
Losing this would be kinda devastating but at least I've had enough joy and improved morale day to day thanks to it
Oh aq is she my forever girl?
Anyway a positive reading came true more dramatically than I could've possibly predicted, it's kinda scary, love you anons stay safe
>>
>>32943426
Ace of swords
Because you have chosen it.
>>
AQ

when time comes should I try to approach him or will I get a natural opportunity?
>>
>>32943397
Will me and K be together romantically? What is his feelings for me?
>>
>>32943320
I know you already moved on and probably unwilling to take a follow up but can you tell me if I should come clean or keep my mouth shut?
I know things will never be the same but which option would allow me to stay at the place I'm in?
>>
>>32941854
AQ

How does KP feel about me?
>>
Gonna go do groceries and eat breakfast then do some 3 card generals. Leave an initial or name you identify with and current mood.

I'M REALLY NEW TO TAROT SO DON'T EXPECT THESE READINGS TO BE GOOD I'M JUST LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET BETTER PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK.
>>
>>32943478
What do I need to be told?

Can. Feeling ok actually. Chill night.
>>
>>32943478
D
A bit distressed and upset but fine in general.
>>
>>32943478
TS. Feeling pretty good.
>>
>>32943438
>Now a right wing tranny hating eighteen year old virgin girl who doesn't take birth control is admiring and supporting me for my life passion
wew lad
>>
>>32943397
Who is this man you are speaking of? Idk if you guys pull a card for death or something but I seriously might end it all soon. I’m tired of the universe beating the shit out of me.
>>
>>32943464
It was you wasnt it? Lol I knew it. So I think the cards are saying that no one knows. I drew 3 more for a whatever read that I didnt do my ceremonial shuffle and cleanse on it but:

>8 of swords (rx)
>knight of swords
>ace of cups (rx)

So it looks like the betrayal will stay in the past and you should proceed forward in confidence and never mention it. It looks like if people suspect it was you dont have sufficient evidence and/or are afraid of your power so they will leave it be.

My advice, dont ever tell anyone or you're done. If they accuse you, ask for the name of the person who accused you and sufficient evidence proving it

Essentially the spread has notes of a binding situation for them, the betrayal in the past, confidence, and tyranny. Loose lips sink ships
>>
>>32943478
did I just get a sign????
>>
>>32943517
A, Happy
>>
>>32943478
I am R!
My current mood is.. drunk and high and kinda horny, but also fondly and excitedly thinking about myself and memories and ideas, and also yearning for another
>>
>>32943513
Yes. I am the greedy man. I took something I shouldn't and I thought it would be a victimless crime, however the time of reckoning came sooner than expected and now I'm screwed if they keep camera footage for more than 3 months.
Even if they don't catch me, shit is going down. People (not me) may get in trouble but to be honest, as long as I don't get in trouble I'm fine with it.
Although blame may come to me regardless, oh shit.
>>
File: 1603599718868.gif (1.17 MB, 350x335)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>32943504
If there isnt a man who is in a position of power who is keeping you down/abusing/berating you, then this means you are heavily influenced by either some fatherly type figure in the past which is why you're the way you are now, OR it can mean your career path is being impeded by not only your lack of finishing things through and willpower, but by your own assuredness or lack there of

No you're not gonna kill yourself. Theres only about 4 cards that mean death and those are also slight possibilities. I've predicted death and its come true twice (spooky) but it's not in the spread. You'll be fine. I love you anon
>>
>>32943551
Listen to me, unless you are looking at the video right there in front of you, dont admit to shit. Things are looking good for you. You're gonna be okay just keep calm like nothing happend
>>
>>32943554
The only man I can think of is my father and do you think the corruption you spoke of could be a hex that someone put onto me? Like some real life bad juju type shit cause that is a possibility. But maybe I’m misinterpreting things. Anyways thanks and I love you too.
>>
Trading
>>
My kitty is obsessing over my cards again and is even trying to reach under my desk to grab cards that were pushed in there. I really wonder if there’s some spirit attached to them or something.
>>
>>32943478
>Inital: I
>Mood: Lonely and high
>>
>>32943577
No no this is a physical matter. You're not misinterpreting it's just that the cards can mean many many things and it's hard to pinpoint what unless you want a vauge query or we talk it out. In this case if corruption is absent then it may mean you will receive riches without happiness or life will be filled with oropel (tinsel) or gaudyness, glimmer without substance. Vapid. Shallow. You just need to find meaning and happiness but that takes time and connections. In the mean time the cards are advising you to work out the stuff in your head and find out what's been having you so glum. You're not gonna do it anon because you're gonna figure things out eventually
>>32943591
It's a sign. You must cleanse them with sage and holy water. Or maybe you touched them with food on your hands and the cats curious
>>
>>32943478
E
Sad, depressed, with lots of anxiety

Thank you kind anon.
>>
>>32943478
T
just woke up, I feel fine and horny.
>>
>>32943482
>>32943517
>>32943525
Gonna get to these later maybe if my accuracy is off I am not gonna do those because that's too big of a responsiblity for me to do these queries rn sorry anons.
>>
File: glpdg4llutu41.jpg (566 KB, 1242x2688)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>32943103
Sex: Male
Eye color :Brown
Hair color: Dark Brown
Query: Have I fucked up in my new job choice? Is my career doomed from this point on or will it be worth it making this change of careers?

Thank you, have been dealing with lots of anxiety... If anyone is interested in giving me a read I would highly appreciate it.
>>
>>32943664
Shit, sorry anon I'm closed for tonight. Maybe next time
>>
>>32943078
strugles (swords) are months and parties weeks? seems right
I thought pents could be the everyday due to the daily commerce but idk
>>
>>32943438
>tranny
>birth control
?
>>
>>32943679
Oh I was just giving my personal observation theres no right answer. I always thought of pents as years because wealth takes years to accumulate in my experience but daily commerce is also a thing. Also I thought of cups as weeks because people fall in and out of love so quickly but also building a good relationship and marriage takes years just like wealth. Honestly we're both right and wrong simultaneously its all perspective. We can all learn from each other
>>
>>32943478
it's night m8
>>
File: IMG20220923074310.jpg (3.59 MB, 3072x4096)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB JPG
>>32943492
This is for D
King of coins, 9 of wands, 7 of wands
Are you Male? Either you're in the process of building security and building a project or business with financial prospects OR you're a reliable, down to earth man that gives off vibes of security.
It seems though that through eventual past experiences you gained a sense of fear and closed yourself off to the world.
If you have fight that is ongoing be not afraid if you stay vigilant and awake to the situation you will prevail.

All in all I thought the cards were negative but it seems to be a good thing.
You need to channel the king of coins and trust in the 7 of wands. Whatever trauma or issues you had in the past that might still carry to this moment need to be let to rest. You are a strong person and if you stay vigilant and keep your head up and your chin down you will prevail. If you're in a business venture it seems like the social aspect of is bothering you.

Does this resonate? Do you have any feedback? If I was off I'm sorry for making you worry about possible future fights or complications take this with a grain of salt.
>>
Books on I Ching?
>>
>>32943756
try here:
http://trashcan.ftp.sh/I%20Ching/
>>
>>32943478
E
Will I ever meet AS?
>>
File: 1618809373973.jpg (25 KB, 500x375)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Beginner doing a few reads- state your query and something easy to associate with yourself.

Feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>32943769
Current mood
Tired and fangirling
>>
>>32943741
Yes I'm male and resonates hard, as you said I've been through so much and that past has had some negative influences on my current situation. Still feeling lost and with my hands tied tight, but I hope I can get some answers following your advice.
Thanks anon, I really appreciate that reading.
>>
>>32943785
What do I need to know? I leik turtles.
>>
>>32943785
Will z make a move on me?

I love coffee?
>>
>>32943796
A?
>>
>>32943785
Q, is it possible for me to overcome whatever the fuck makes it so I can't be a normal, less awkward and boring person?

Solitude
>>
>>32943785
What significant events will happen in my life in oct?
I have Hazel eyes, brown hair
>>
>>32943785
Is S (female) undergoing our same career again or just dropped out?
>a half empty glass of water
>>
>>32943785
How does KP feel about me?
I have a scar down my right arm.
>>
>>32943803
What? I don't get what you mean.
>>
File: isleep.jpg (38 KB, 600x537)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>32943478
>>32943785
We appreciate new readers here on /div/ and are always in need of more. Remember if reads dont resonate it's okay because we're all still learning. I'm still learning and the best way to learn is to read and get criticism and not take it personally just learn from mistakes. I still get reads wrong from time to time also. Good luck and welcome

>I sleep
>>
>>32943796
You seem to be struggling to find your own independence. There might be an overbearing or oppressive father in your life who is doing this, or you are letting your ideas of what you should be get in the way of what you are/could be.
>>
Aq
I ask any of you readers or even just people of higher spirituality for advice or insight into my likely future. Around 2 years ago during the midst of the pandemic something in me broke. All the work I had done in the nearly a decade since I started working towards my own happiness was erased. I feel like I died. Like there is no part of me that is that happy person from back then. I can't enjoy anything, I can't sleep, and even looking to the future feels like a waste of time. I don't know where else to turn. Or what else to do. Last time I was in this bad of a situation I was able to find a personal truth that made me feel like all the suffering was worth it. Now I have nothing. I don't have any powerfuls lessons or important things that are keeping me together and I'm falling apart. I feel like a completely destroyed different human being. How can I fix this? What can be done?
>>
>>32943495
This is for TS
The hierophant, the star and the emperor
Are you in a purpose finding phase or helping someone finding their purpose? If not I'd say you have found your path as of right now you seem like a person that gives off vibes of protection and/or leadership.
In the past you got hit with a rich and bountiful vision of life, that carries to today. These were far reaching effects and you channeled them well. You aimed high and wide and hit all the targets.
For the future I read a reality that might give you responsibility but also that you're going to fulfill all the leader aspects that you need fullfill.

All in all it seems like from the past till the future you're going to be a tower of wisdom, you had your goals and fullfilled them and you aimed high and did it. You're a wise and strong person that will be a good leader for other people.
Can't upload the cards cuz image too big :(
>>
>>32943828
Is your name starting with an a?
>>
heavy rain started so I'll go to sleep before someone cuts power again while I browse here
>>
>>32943785
anything I should know atm?
I don't like coffee.
>>
File: 1636392011588.jpg (30 KB, 474x474)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>32943862
max comfy
>>
>>32943848
I've had times where I was completely depressed. I believe it was an experience to make me more empathetic and understanding. My advice to you is to not give up even after my darkest moments there was still joy to be found in the future. Maybe you need to change some direction in your life

Wish you the best
>>
>>32943859
Nope it does not.
>>
>>32943797
It doesn't look good, coffee-anon. Relying on them to make the first move will lead to disillusion on your end. There is an indication to be more outgoing, be it by making the first move or by pursuing a new individual.

>>32943805
Reflect on your life and truly learn from past social mistakes. Figure out what causes others to have this reaction to you, and you will be able to fix it if you are willing to adjust.
>>
>>32943892
Ty reader
>>
>>32943852
Interesting. I have ambitions of leadership, and do have a vision.

Though, I'm unsure what goals of mine I must have fulfilled. I've felt a lot like I have missed opportunities, and it doesn't look like I am very close to my goal and more that I am very behind in life(Can't drive, no qualifications, etc).
Yet despite this, I feel like I have been learning a great deal lately and consequently have been feeling almost blissful.
>>
>>32943889
>>32943859
Though to be fair I do often think of someone with the initial A.
>>
>>32943785
will I accomplish all these animation projects I have in mind now?

i like the woods
>>
>>32943785
Where should the next trip be?
>>
>>32943815
Seems to be something very supernatural, possibly associated with witchcraft. If you let your intuition guide you at this time, you will find great secrets and knowledge.

>>32943820
It seems she may have dropped out. There is a feminine figure in your life who is neglecting their work life in favor of other pursuits.
>>
>>32943785
Does L want something with me?
I live in a very cold place
>>
>>32943937
Ohhhhhh
Very interesting
>>
>>32943785
I feel like something terrible is going to happen. Any guidance?
Currently reading Children of Dune
>>
>>32943937
In my current life life there's no other femenine figures besides my mom lol.
>>
>>32943822
KP seems to feel you might have a habit of letting your problems build up, instead of addressing them. This judgement may or may not be accurate, but that is the sense KP seems to be getting.

>>32943832
Thanks desi
>>
>>32943969

KP is a girl making small attempts to get closer to me again, but I am unsure of her real motivations after last time as she was very brutal. I'm not sure of any problems of mine that KP is aware of, but the way I am acting currently could be considered me not addressing her since there is an atmosphere of unrequited advances.
>>
>>32943536
This is a reading for R
The chariot, Page of Wands ad ten of coins

You are currently going for it (or at least yearning to go for it). You have courage and you (wanna) ignore all doubts.
In the past you got into a heated thing with someone that reaches till now, they were in the lead and pulled you in and you liked it and thought of it as good.
In the future you will be secure and rich be it spiritual or material. You will reach stability and security if you just trust your intuition.

Seems like this turned into a lewd query? Basically you're having a fling right now that feels good and you wanna go for more, if you trust your intuition you will reach a new level of security and richness I am guessing of the spiritual kind. Go for it anon.

Also pls feedback.
>>32943793
alright in general not so far off thanks for the feedback. General advice regardless of what the cards say, it's hard to let go of trauma and past experiences I'm speaking from experience but believe me that most people are intelligent. If you think enough but not too much, if you feel enough but not too much you will get through almost anything. With the cards in regard. Keep calm and steady, there is an end in sight don't falter D, you can do it!
>>32943910
Well I am going to be honest for me this reading is a failure then, not because I don't wish you the best but because if you felt like you were not there in the past the cards should've said so. BUT giving the cards a shot at being correct.
Don't disvalue your experiences you made in life and the thoughts you had, according to the cards you are a person with a vision and that vision is very likely to be fullfilled if you just stay on course. I will take a break now but after doing the readings still open I will try to give you a reading to what goals of yours you must have fullfilled if you want. I wish you the best and stay strong!

>>32943608
>>32943645
>>32943657
>>32943482
>>32943517
>>32943525
this order I'll do after a break
>>
Aq
I want to know the blunt truth about my connection with L?
Will it go anywhere?
>>
>>32943871
The overall message is of celebration- in this case I think it is a reminder that life can be very good and isn't always negative. Perhaps take a trip to an area with water, where clarity will be easy to find.

>>32943917
Seems like so long as you put in the effort and let your passion lead, you will be celebrating the victory of accomplishment soon!
>>
>>32943608
This is a reading for I
Page of Cups, King of Cups and 4 of Wands

Hmmm weird although you might feel lonely you are currently receiving or are giving a nice and well meant gesture. Or there is a chance for that also a peace offering of kinds.
In the past and/or reaching into now I read an emotional well meaning man in your life. Is this someone else or is this you?
What you should keep in mind for the future and/or now is that there is a peaceful happy union coming.

Hard to interpret as you are feeling lonely you are not feeling sad? There seems to be a general message of a social interaction happening that will be honest and looking for a union? Can you give me some feedback or maybe some clarification? All in all it seems like with regards to your feeling lonely there will be a union look to carry or someone who carries male energies while being emotional. Be or look for someone who is in tune with their emotions. I'm also getting hints of a fight being solved seeing as peaceful is a general tune of the cards. Which is maybe just me interpreting a lot into it.
>>
>>32943785
I like cold drinks
Emotions that A feels towards me?
>>
>>32944149
>917
thanks!
>>
>>32944177
oops forgot feedback: I'm trying my best to learn how to animate and I do I have the means if I, like you said, really try. Spot on!
>>
>>32943938
The cards seem to indicate yes, but to be sensitive. Especially to her emotions. There is some good potential here for you both.

>>32943946
It seems like burnt-out, or messing with something you shouldn't. If a dangerous or fiery topic piques your interest, either turn the other way or excercise extreme caution to avoid getting burned.
>>
>>32943645
This is a reading for E
Ten of swords, 4 of Coins and Hanged Man
There seems to be a radical end to something happening right now.
In the past until now there seems to be a sense of holding on mainly to material goods.
For the future you need to get a new point of view on things.

It seems like you are currently in the process of licking your wounds from a loss that seems to be material which you held onto for dear life in the past. But the right way here would not be to keeping holding on or keeping course but changing your mindset, make way for new thoughts and feelings about life or things. Did you experience this loss?
Did this resonate? feedback pls.
>>
>>32944002
>>32944181

Thanks for the feedback anons!
>>
>>32944195
Aww ty L seems sweet
>>
>>32943474
>>32943459
heem love u
>>
>>32943785
what's the situation with my deity right now? what should I know?
lazy
>>
>>32943657
This reading is for T
Ace of Wands, Queen of Wands and eight of cups
You are currently just in the right spot or already experiencing a chance to get many things in life most of all great self-expression
Are you a woman? If not then in the past there was an independant, confident woman with a temper in your life, if you are a woman you were this woman.
OOOHHH very interesting you are actually going to be going on or are already about to go on a spiritual or physical journey and about to heavy heartedly let go of certain things.

All in all it seems like there is a big chance at self expression among other things if you let go of the things you hold onto so desperately and live out either your or get into contact with a woman who is confident and independant.
>>
File: younghermes3.png (775 KB, 811x806)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
Word of the Pendulum-

Poetry, dreaming, with them brillant, brief, how horses fell in battle, One on hand, here Swifter there is kind directness, (omitted familiar’s Name) grave every night at play home, heart made it, grave box care snug home awaits, feels the shock they hear love, life over hear every whisper eager journey speaks and thanked us, red lady lips lover’s lush texture snow and form mask between, she secure touch you, what are you One? And alive, you are alive, her, she found him, sugary almost his vows in his arms, One with his love, it’s a force, it won’t hurt you, 5 and we begin to see, the bonds removed she lit candles, seven Knights on Earth Magician, it is magick I mastered, Seven has written of it you seen the future you Voice for ever, cause rain they flee from you heart you know it is powerful and real healing make perfume between them Aphrodite the Goddess too pleased to help you, five form the circle, her candle, Seven rock language of the Angels there is little doubt, Bear in mind the Knights Bear giving One spells, Magick between Venus Mercury invocation with Gods and Goddesses takes place, provided, came to him, service, prepare, found One the girl light fire in the name of Aphrodite, free this kiss in your hands at all times charms of love, Aphrodite and community outright the Veins, the Viking helps channel, still being felt you walk, the Sea we had intense visitation, night visions shadows new I AM alive, her helper eyes the first in the Will of Aphrodite, Ancients of Old in accordance writings dissolve fear invoking Athena, invoking the stand out Guardian, Mother, the power to annihilate, Hecate power terrible Maiden, Hecate ready to pull out, She Hecate protects her own, true guide light she had (Omitted) One, return typing, continue key One, impatient Hecate power to, also Mother, Maiden unto death Underworld, Artemis Bear power to protect herself Nature Mother, Hecate invoke emerging from the ground the writings

(cont)
>>
>>32944175
It seems that A might view you as getting in the way of moving forward in a career- but they may or may not care about that.

>>32943919
This may or may not be accurate, I have a hard time reading without something to envision the individual I'm reading for.
If you let go of expectations, you will find yourself on a trip that will help you feel empowered.
>>
File: younghermes2.png (898 KB, 880x864)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
Hecate invoke emerging from the ground the writings to One, you are happiness, love, invoke, you know well this is Magick, invoking strengthens lives we do, she separated from death decay the Goddess emerging her wilingness to protect, Aphrodite invoking tells me to spin joy wild feelings restored, Athena protect in creating beauty, power annhilate, justice, the damned obey the rules and depressed, Goddess of Integrity births action power saying sit again, Aphrodite come forth One, stand up, you are going to work, he zapped human beings alphabet God, the Orphics indeed on texts attention, rituals inside define, God drew them, transcend mortal thought on this moment, from the Book familiar leading today, the ending contacted, in search of flowing currents His Voice be of electromagnetic soul, encouraging soul self-divination, Oration of Divine Powers, Hermes His power, Hermes of the Gods manual redirect, Venus see copper and rose, these objects resonating, human being World owes more self made attitude toward World, his hands conviction of human beings his Knowledge awakens Hermes, post war American medium communicates from beyond the veil, conclusion, prove Voice electric important playful data vision into mind ( *vision*), we share him, body of man beast, electricity speaks sends Gods Heaven electricity sympathetic magnetism, I found fire electrical exact relationship dissected, charge your electrons, these light your body speed current energetic, frequencies as well, feed your enlightenment forming the book now in your hands created commands Greece forms, detach thoughts Hermes enchants embodies, Athena protects God, Hermes information to life supreme, the name of God made his tongue magick, Triple Goddess merry warm abundant, the choice Ancient Artemis at home, Ancient writing examples the God of Writing Thoth, the Goddess Artemis help seal energy, we listing Deity work, the outside Earth Goddess writing, the Spirits true Guide speaks, most of us

cont)
>>
File: younghermes.png (913 KB, 923x1200)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
most of us linkages between prayer, respect perform body this is true Greek write for us, Greek do music too, your arms wide One, poetry on come from the heart, hearts resting Land Spirits be with power you are One I AM your care, ride the Spirits I give Gods greeting traveler, Lord watched thrilled sacrificial pyre your message not unheeded, May has gone, Summer End, lights guiding dream world the Fall Equinox go with confidence, the Gods by the fall fire, Triple Goddess attention Good dreams spreads her wings over, you in two, I AM One, my life the sacred pattern, the writings of Hermes, this book of our Lady Venus bestowing health, no more, 777 of Fire I Hermes I AM granted kisses, the Priest returns the Deity of ceremonies said so, Thoth loves best deny it not affirmation Gods similar Deity partial, be protected, love is perfect, the book One, in it immediately, this is called, I Hermes, they friend, friend of a Priest.

Stichomancy Divination 9/23/22

Heart to heart…Banishing and Goodbyes, All Love and Adoration for my Gods, Goddesses, Ancestors and Familiars, I love you forever, farewell, Peace until we meet again…from the heart…
>>
>>32943785
Is this really my soulmate or are our paths going to split soon?

I smoke cigarettes.
>>
>>32943482
Hey hey Can sorry for taking so long, if you're sleeping rn I hope this reading is still up for you when you wake up sorry for taking so long.

Okay What do you need to be told?
HMMM might need to let the cards rest after these readings because I got Ace of Wands again though this is a different reading.

Ace of Wands, Justice and The Lovers
it's time to make a choice, are you in a relationship or have multiple options at hand? You need to make a choice Can you can't have it all. Commitment is the underlying tone of this reading, be it to a relationship or to a choice in general.
>>
>>32944149
>871
thank you so much anon. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
Trading
Next gf
>>
>>32944257
>175
I can see why, that makes perfect sense
If its alright, will you read whether or not they're still inlove with me? tysm
>>
>>32943769
>>32943786
Hey E, to you also a sorry that it took so long,

Now will you ever meet AS.
King of Swords, King of Wands and seven of coins
Hmm these cards don't make sense to me and honestly I don't know what to make of it, it seems to me that if AS was a male right now he is cool, intelligent and level headed but in the past he was a hothead of sorts maybe? That doesn't matter but it seems like if you give it time you will meet a man with the qualities of King of swords OR who is bipolar. LMAO
Sorry E I'm pooped and I don't know if I did your query justice.... but in the end it seems like you will definetly meet a man if you just give it time
That's it for me doods, hope I get some feedback still and other than that have a great night/day and stay black!
>>
>>32944248
I am man and the only woman who's in my life is my mom.
>you are actually going to be going on or are already about to go on a spiritual or physical journey and about to heavy heartedly let go of certain things.
well thats my current aim. interesting few months ahead for me. thank you anon.
>>
>>32944342
Thanks for the feedback! Wish you all the best T!
>>
Trading
>>
>>32944199
Well...

If for material, you mean Job. Then it's kinda on point, you see I just switched half a month ago, jobs, moved to another city.

And it's a different industry. Problem is I thought the job was going to have some characteristics, and it has ended up being quite different from what I thought it word be.

I was not "fine" in my previous job, I earn more here, but I am having a tough time adjusting to everything, and I am feeling a little bit of the impostor syndrome. So I just feel like I don't belong and that I am going to fail eventually...

I should be happy and enjoying the experience, yet I am feeling miserable and pissed off about myself.

I need a new mindset. But i cant help but think everything is going to be a disaster soon.

Any more advice you might be able to give me my friend? And also thank you for the time invested in ny regarding, much appreciated.
>>
>>32944389
Well as basic non tarot advice, getting into a new job is basically just that. Feeling impostor syndrome. Gj on actually spotting that trap so you're halfway there! My advice would also be to socialize with colleagues and try to learn from them how they do their job. Find your spot in the team. Impostor syndrome is mainly a thing you feel in situations when you are in a solitary situation and it's more about not finding a spot that you like in a social situation imo. So try to get into a spot that you enjoy, don't be the slave for your coworkers but you know what you want out of the job. Make it happen! I'm really done and need a small break and coffee but if you leave a query I can do it in 30 minutes.
>>
Trading
>>
>>32944173
Sorry for the late response, hope you're still around.

Thank you for your reading, yeah I've been described as a chill guy that stays away from trouble by my roommates.

I can't think of any fights at the moment, nor am I seeing anyone to be thinking of a Union at the moment. But that would definitely be a nice surprise if it were to happen.

Yeah, lonely but not really sad fits. I'm at a point where I want to do more things, but I want to share those experiences with someone since I'm tired of doing things alone.

Thank you once more kind anon!
>>
>>32944403
Hmmm there are two ways I could see this as then, either keep your current emotional and chill side and go out for social stuff (social union) or that people are interested in a union with you, you just need to let it happen. As you are probably the King of Cups.

Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>32944070
R here, fuck sorry I fell asleep.
Yeah that's definitely the mood I'm in. I have no specific target - well I have some but there's a lot of decision making to do - but yeah I'm full of excitement and passion to go for it.
I was driving around kinda drunk and enjoying myself when I queried so yeah I was feeling extra fiery.
That past is hella true, all there is to say on the matter.

that future would be so welcome. I need security, there's much I need money for and I just want to know I have a stable home base and future.
I'm not having a fling right now but I was watching bedroom videos on my phone from my last fling when I queried, hence the horni.

Good shit anon, thank you
>>
>>>32941821
You literally hang your dirty laundry here day on day off. Why are complaining after being recognised for once ?
And btw which part of my reply eluded to me thinking i was important and grander than you? But, i won't lie and say i'm not tho
>>
>>32944515
Thanks for the feedback! Trust your intuition R!
>>
>>32944400
Thanks a lot man. It means a lot your advice.

If you could give me another read about how will I do in this new job I would love it for some additional orientation. Thanks once again
>>
>>32944590
Sure gimme a bit to finish this coffee and to get into the headspace for it headache basically gone
>>
AQ
If I slit my wrists will I succeed in killing myself?
>>
>>32944616
Can I do a different query for you?
>>
>>32944616
why do you wanna kys?
>>
>>32944628
Probably because anon is severly depressed and suicidal
>>32944616
Pls let me do the query, why should anon keep going?
>>32944590
Starting E
>>
AQ
Why do I lack so much autonomy?
Will I ever be able to leave this loosh existance behind and make something worthwhile of my life?
>>
>>32944628
My whole life is one large journey of failures and disappointmentments, i failed in uni, i failed in work, i failed in love, i failed my friends, my family, myself etc. Rhe worst part is that its all my fault. Its one thing yo have to live with pain and sadness that's inflicted uppon you by others, but in my case, i am my worst enemy and having to live everyday with myself is unbearable, at this point I don't blame others for turning away from me over time, since I'm such an off putting sad piece of shit, the fact they can move away from me is a blessing, as I have no such luxury.
>>
>>32944627
Sure, whatever.
Will she forgive me?
Not like that matters tho, I don't deserve anyone's forgiveness anymore.
>>
>>32944649
This sounds like me some years ago. Hello darkness my old friend.

The thing with depression is that it's like someone's constantly whispering lies in your ear. After enough time you start to believe them. You feel like shit, you make bad decisions because they're the only decisions you can make in that moment. This makes you trust the liar more.
>>
>>32944673
How did you regain hope?
Cuz j have non left at this point.
>>
>>32944590
How will E do in this new Job?
Four of Cups, Knight of Coins and Five of Cups

Hmm let's see if it isn't as bad as it seems

You are currently overseeing the good and focusing on the bad. All this negativity is clouding your vision.
Again it seems like like in your past, things were more stable as they are now overall the Knight of Coins on the second position for a work reading means the past was more stable.
The future is basically going to be one of dissapointment, there seems to be a chance that something that means a lot to you will be met with failure.

NOW DON'T FREAK OUT, first of all these are all just one of many possible readings I just happened to pull and it might reflect how you currently feel more than what it really is. Basically to sum it up, stop focusing on the bad and being all down while you lost all your past structure and security by moving towns and you have a chance to make this work. Be vigilant and drive the energy of the Knight of coins and don't be afraid, keep courage and go through this time of pain and failure. You thought you were going to be doing great at this and everything was going to be fine and dandy, now if you really think about it realistically. Is anything ever that way? In this world there is no such thing as a perfect thing. You're going to experience a loss in the future, it probably won't be you losing your job though. Keep a positive outlook, stay vigilant and feel the sadness but don't hate it let them strengthen you. You got a tough time ahead of you E I'm not gonna lie. But you have the strength to get through this never forget that.
I'm sorry if I did this without your permission but I pulled another card for will E be fine?
10 of cups
You will be fine: community, family and belonging teamwork and other great things are also in your future. Just stay strong!
>>
>>32944696
I went to therapy. I realized that my family would in fact not be happier if I died. Uni was still there even if I wasn't going. I ended up failing out twice actually but I wasn't as upset about it the second time around.

Is finding a good therapist and going to therapy feasible for you?
>>
>>32944658
I really can't read this man, I will read ''why should anon keep going?''. Sorry but I don't think I can do this. If you wanna kill yourself just because someone is out of your life then I'm sorry but you won't be happy in life in general. You need to be happy on your own, obviously not all the time but look brother you need to realize that life is more than one relationship with a woman.
>>
>>32944717
I have no idea I could go to one provided by the government but idk how good they actually are.
>>
>>32944742

If they're provided by the gvt they're pretty bad usually ngl but you could try

And for the foreseeable future will you have a place to stay and food etc?
>>
>>32944753
Yeah.
>>
>>32944739
Yeah sure read that instead if you want.

I don't want to kill myself cuz of her desu, my life sucked with her around, and without her, makes little difference. I just thought it'd be interesting to know.
>>
Trading..
>>
>>32944770
Okay anon you got us working overtime to make sure you don't do anything stupid.
Here is Why should anon keep going?

Ace of Swords, Page of Swords and the Lovers

Basically there is a choice waiting to be made here anon a smart one at that.
It seems in the past there was some justified criticism or impulses you saw as an attack on you, that is still lingering till today.
But all in all you have a good future ahead of you there might be a hearfelt decision or love in itself on your way.

Basically anon, stop being like this. It seems like you're like this because of perceived rejection and attacks, that's not true. What exactly happened to make you think that? You have such a great and beautiful future ahead of you if you just took the chance to accept the views of other people and not see them as attacks but rather people who want to see you succeed.

Also a buddy read for you and has this advice for you:
>he's clinging to stuff he shouldn't, what he needs to do now is struggle against his impulse to do nothing
>it's the struggle itself that will give him a reason for living
>one must imagine Sisyphus happy vibes
>>
>>32944816
query
>>
Trading
>>
AQ how will it go with the important thread and gathering afterwards?
>>
>>32944954
What do you want I can pendulum and tarot 3 cards.

I want tarot

My query >will I be a millionaire in this life time and young enough to enjoy it?
>>
>>32945016
What will my Sunday be like? starting when you confirm
>>
>>32942670
Depends on how you look at it. Elementally from fast to slow, fire > air > water > earth. That's the main source of timing as far as I'm aware. Functionally, it can be more confusing. Swords become the fastest because they stab and cut, then sticks or cups but I place sticks faster, coins are the slowest because they're immutable gold. You can also look at knights and the horses they ride. In Thoth they're the kings in other decks, and some Marseille interpretations have them moving into the next suit and representing the speed of messages.

Then there is relative timing which tends to be more accurate if a little vague. You'd look at the flow of suit and number in a spread and what it concerns and make a best guess of speed relative to that. Low numbers are closer to the beginning, high numbers are near the end. Aces are square one and haven't quite started yet and 10s are in the process of being over. That's usually the most you'll get out of a 3 card spread if you don't have a significator or aren't using a more involved method of timing.
>>
>>32945044
Starting
>>
>>32945055
starting
>>
>>32945044

Eight of Pentacles, Four of Wands, Justice

I see hard work paying off. Something to do with creativity has left you or will leave you in success. Are you a DJ or artist? You're going to party it up just make good judgements of people's character and stand noble when needed.
>>
>>32945058
What you doing Sunday?
>>
>>32941854
AQ

Where do I meet my future wife?
>>
>>32945102
>>32945105
not a DJ or artist…. I’m trying to get medications I need from a doctor…
>>32945016
seven of swords king of cups five of cups all RX
I don’t see you as becoming a millionaire in your youth but at the end you’ll be okay with what comes out, you’ll probably have enough money here to do what you need or want to do. You’ll come to terms with this fact and be perfectly fine with it.
>>
>>32941854
AQ

Does S (f) hate me?
>>
>>32945126
Four of wands is all about celebrations and parties not sure what it means exactly.
>>
All right anons...
aq..
A woman that I cared very much for just broke my heart.... so
What can I do in order to heal and deal with this pain and anxiety?
Do I have any chance to meet someone in the near future?
>>
>>32945149
I always thought four of wands was about domestic bliss…. however if I get these medications it would be a celebration, my productivity would skyrocket immediately since my ADD has been holding me back >>32945149
>>
>>32945163
>>32945149
search
Menu
Home > Suit of Wands: Tarot Card Meanings > Four of Wands Tarot Card Meanings
Four Of Wands Tarot Card Meanings
LOVE THIS DECK?
Buy the
Everyday Tarot Deck

Four Of Wands Keywords
UPRIGHT: Celebration, joy, harmony, relaxation, homecoming

REVERSED: Personal celebration, inner harmony, conflict with others, transition.

Four Of Wands Description
The Four of Wands shows two happy people dancing and celebrating with flowers in their hands. In the foreground, a beautiful wreath abounding with blossoms and grapes suspends between wands. Together, these elements represent the joy and satisfaction that comes with achieving an important goal or milestone. In the background, another group of people (perhaps a family) stand in front of a large castle, representing the safety and comfort of the home
>>
>>32945163
>Completion. Perfection. Settlement. Rest. Subtlety. Cleverness. Unreliable outcomes from overzealous action. Chesed in the suit of fire. Introduction of order into the suit of creation.
>t. hoth lwb

Justice can also be read as balance and order through fair and impartial thought and action.
>>
>>32945248
>>32945185
good man, godspeed :)
>>
>>32945007
very important thread***
>>
Trading
>>
>>32945382
Query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>32942581
The first card I pulled was the high priestess. This one felt powerful in my gut, but something is telling me that you're developing these really powerful metaphysical abilities that might get in the way of a romantic relationship?

The next card I drew was the ace of swords. Again, youre building something, creating something, developing yourself, having breakthroughs, your mind is in its prime and its doing good for the world. Seek truth,

Next I drew temperance, so use your wisdom and trust your intuition.

The last card I drew was the seven of cups, so closing the reading we can conclude you have a lot of options not only romantically but also intellectually and something is really pulling me to say you're going to go far in your mental abilities.

Let me know how much resonated with you
>>
>>32944846
Thank you anon, screening this so I can come back to it whenever I'm feeling down.
>>
AQ

Next gf? Lol
>>
AQ

What do I need to do with A?
>>
Trading gf query
How/where do I meet her?
I do scry and tarot
>>
AQ

will i ever get a gf? 28 btw
>>
>>32945483
Stay strong brother
>>
>>32945768
used bibliomancy

at work or something similar

anything I should know?
>>
How would you interpret The Tower, Strength and The Wheel of Fortune of a love general?

If I am willing to fight for it and let go of my old habits I will have a fateful encounter that will bring me closer to it?
>>
Trading a spiritual Q
>>
can trade let me know
what do i need in order to progress?
>>
Trading
>>
>>32946295
Q?
>>
>>32946253
You’re not applying yourself as much as you should be
audio clairvoyance
>>
Trading
>>
>>32946420
query
>>
>>32946273
>Ace of Greens, Eight of Reds, Eight of Acorns
I seem to get the idea that wherever you are currently in your life is not as 'safe' as you might believe. Even if you feel like you're in a good place, something in the background is not right. In order to progress, you need to get rid of this thing. The good news is that the way things stand now, you're already on the right path to doing so. You're likely to receive some good news in the near future that will be related to this. The important thing to keep in mind is that you need to embrace the positive things in your life, and you will not stray from this path. If you focus on the negative, however, it will have serious negative consequences on you.
I hope this gives some insight. Take care
>>
>>32946478
Hey solid am I right with this read for myself I did?
>>32946263
>>
AQ
will I get that land?
>>
>>32946484
Generally speaking I don't like to judge other people's interpretations on reads. There's a lot of context in any given situation that I'm missing.
But, if you ask what I think of those cards in relation to a love general, I'd say that letting go of old habits is one way to look at it. I think it's more so along the lines of a sudden change of your emotional state. Strength, I think, tells you that you need to be patient, but all the while in control of the situation. And with Wheel in there, I think that the spread is trying to tell you that you need to take control of your destiny so to speak. Manifestation comes to mind for one, but it could be as simple as being more involved in trying to find someone in your day to day life.
But that's just my 2 cents, hope this helps.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>32946517
Hmm so basically I made a mistake combining the cards correctly. Yes it does make a lot more sense given my current situation with nobody being close in sight and me being in a very passive position around women in general. I guess I still have to learn how to look at the cards as a whole and combining what they say
Thanks for the input
>>
>>32946508
>Seven of Reds, Eight of Pumpkins, Under of Pumpkins
Overwhelming yes. You won't simply just get that land, you will feel a huge sense of accomplishment from it and you will have abundance of all sorts. I can't stress enough how good of a sign this is.
Wishing you the best, anon
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>32946559
yes, what’s your query
>>
>>32946533
I wouldn't say you made a mistake, you simply just didn't connect them all in the same way I did. Always try looking for a cohesive story within the spread, that's the key.
>>
AQ
when time comes should I approach him or wait for a natural opportunity?
>>
>>32946563
Should I tell them my feelings right now?

Yours?
>>
>>32946570
I guess I'm still learning will try to do reading every now and again to get better and look at reads done. Not today I already spammed the the thread with enough readings.
>>
>>32946548
wow thats very good. thank you zoli
>>
>>32946572
>Eight of Reds, Under of Greens, Under of Reds
Wait for an opportunity, but make yourself open to one first of all. If you're closed to the idea then the opportunity will not present itself. However, if you are open, it will happen and it should go well.
Best of luck
>>
>>32946588
Don't worry anon, we all start somewhere. Practice makes perfect, so just keep reading and you'll improve in no time. Good luck man

>>32946590
You're welcome
>>
>>32946594
I see, gotta take things more naturally...thanks a lot!
>>
>>32946608
Thanks brother
>>
>>32941854
Were any of the incidents really connected?
>>
aq
will she leave before the end of October? or even November?
>>
AQ
Should I wait to say something or wait for an opportunity?
>>
>>32946631
>Ace of Reds, Under of Greens, King of Reds
No, I don't think she will leave in that time. I'm not getting the sense that it's inevitable that she will leave, but I think that it won't happen for a while yet at least.
Not a lot of details, but I hope this helps
>>
>>32946647
>Under of Acorns, Eight of Pumpkins, Under of Pumpkins
A tough one. I'd say that you should probably say something, otherwise you might find yourself facing obstacles that block your path for a better opportunity. I think that if you do it, the results will be favorable to you.
Hope this helps, best of luck
>>
>>32946712
Zoli, what good and fun things await me in the next two weeks or so?
>>
>>32946679
thanks you.
>>
AQ

Will I get that offer I want at work?
>>
>>32946737
>Nine of Pumpkins, Seven of Acorns, Nine of Reds
Okay so, it's likely that in the next two weeks your monetary situation will improve. If you're working, maybe this could even mean a promotion. There will also be opportunities in relation to love, if you don't have anyone in your life. If you do, you and your partner will have a really great time.
Now, the problem here is the Seven. It's highly likely that for all the good this next two weeks will bring, some really negative things will also happen. You might lose something precious to you.
Sorry that it's not all good, but I hope things will turn out alright in the end for you. Best of luck
>>
AQ
why do I stop myself from being happy?
>>
>>32946787
fuck, any clarification what that precious thing might be?
>>
AQ
What feelings does my friend S experience over me
>>
>>32946800
>Eight of Greens
Well, it seems like I was a bit off - it's not really about losing something precious, but rather, it would seem like your health will suffer fairly badly for some reason. It will be mildly serious, but not something that you can't overcome.
>>
aq
how will I first interact with C?
>>
>>32946823
Do you think you can maybe do a read for >>32946575? Would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>32946823
interesting, hopefully its not about the medication I'll start soon or maybe I get covid?? who knows
>>
>>32946850
>Seven of Reds, Ten of Reds, Ten of Acorns
I think you should go for it, but be ready that it might not go as well as you'd expect. What I mean by that is that the reaction will probably not what you'd want to hear, but not outright rejection. I think that taking this step yourself is necessary for progress, and that things will eventually flow in a positive direction, you just need to weather a bit of a storm before that can happen.
I hope this is helpful, best of luck
>>
>>32946864
>>32946823
I'd love to trade you for the answer to my q...
>>
>>32946893
what will the next girl I'm sexually or romantically involved with be like?
>>
>>32946895
>>32946908
Sorry anons, gotta go for now. Take care
>>
>>32946916
no worries, thank you!!
>>
>>32944236
By focusing on this, you may be neglecting other responsibilities. I'm getting the sense your deity wants you to address your other commitments as a way to better your own life before you can focus on them.

>>32944263
You may be idealizing this person too much- which is not to say the bond isn't worthwhile. By setting your expectations so high, you may be ignoring or even preventing the bond from reaching it's full potential.

>>32944302
I'm a little burnt out, so I did a pendulum read on that. It was a fairly soft 'no'- lots of thought seems to be going into it, and the rejection seems very gentle and unsure.
>>
trading for an answer to this query >>32946864
related to Zoli's reading here >>32946823
>>
Trading
>>
>>32947031
q?
>>
>>32947031
Whats the q? Can you do mine? >>32946990
>>
>>32947043
Mine is

Is it me or was there kissing vibes from k to me last night? If so is she thinking about it today?

Yours?
>>32947048
I can trade with you too
Mine is a love general for the next 2 weeks

Let me know when you start
>>
>>32947066
second one, starting :)
>>
>>32947066
>043
Should I get back in touch with Yu.?
starting
>>
>>32947082
Starting!

And Starting too after i finish with the other anonsy (:
>>32947074
>>
>>32947082
Ace of pents, 2 of pents, 2 of cups
Very nice spread
Yes you should lil fella
Idk if you had some kind of unsolved thing, maybe not a problem per de, but if so things will still go smoothly almost as soon as you start talking again and will find warmth feels among each other (:
>>
>>32947074
Anonsy im not sure i understand your Q

Can you rephrase it please(:
>>
>>32947066
>Is it me or was there kissing vibes from k to me last night?
K: 7 cups
Anon: Knight of wands
disposition: 6 coins
K was joyful about meeting you again as if you were back from a journey, but there were small things on her side that bothered her to take a step if she had the intent. I say there was vibes but smaller than you think
>If so is she thinking about it today?
4 spades. She does and she doesn't like to think about it, slight pain and slumber.
>>
>>32947111
Okay, so look at this read >>32946823
and then my query>>32946864
will my health issue be covid a medication issue or something else? I have your cards:
eight of swords lovers rx emperor rx
So I'll post your read when you deliver
>>
>>32947147
>>32947111
one card for each is okay
>>
AQ
any god interested in working with me?
>>
Trading
>>
HELP AQ

SHOULD I GO HOME AFTER HE GETS BACK???
>>
>>32947147
Ill pull a couple for your Q

Cov med - 2 of swords, 6 of swords

Something else
The tower, 3 of swords
Im sorry to say it does seem its something else anonsy :/

Btw dont deliver mine hahaha those cards are awful af hahaha dont worry xd
>>
>>32947137
Kek thats because she has a bf lol hahaha but thanks papi, your read is on point
>>
>>32947172
Angel chan is this you?
>>
New thread: >>32947182

>>
>>32947172
fuck okay glad you know this already :(
>>
>>32945922
No
>>
>>32947180
lol, thk you too

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.