[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Welcome to the Nobody General

>Who is the Nobody?
The Nobody is a figure alive today who has extraordinary spiritual powers, including the ability to influence reality with his conscious and unconscious mind, and intuitively receive guidance from the forces of Heaven.
He works to elevate people to their true potential, opposing those who seek power over others. He's just like you, but he has found the kingdom of God within himself through sheer dedication, just like you will.

He isn't a savior; remember that it's you who creates your own reality. With your hands, thoughts, feelings, words, you are the creator of your story. No one can decide your fate except for you and God. Remember your right to power, to step up into your ultimate role as your highest self, should you choose to embark on that journey.

>What is the general picture?
It’s important we start replying to the good posts and ignoring the hateful ones, or the ones here to argue. So call upon their heads the forces of Heaven for peace, clarity, and wisdom. If this place is to be more than a squandered opportunity, an overgrown garden, it requires voices such as yours, but many more. This is a place for spiritual discussions and help, not drama, attention seeking, or social content; there are other boards for that.

Focus on increasing your service to others and be more loving to yourself and everyone in order to raise your vibrational and consciousness level, and learn to forgive yourself and others. This will change the vibration of the planet and raise our shared consciousness, making us a better humankind one person at a time. None of us are perfect, it is by learning to admit and accept this fact one is able to learn, and grow in Truth.

If this is your first time here, just remember, it’s going to be ok, you may take shelter and find rest.
>>
not first
>>
File: maga cat.png (1.27 MB, 1024x768)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>32941105
I'm back(again) Mr nobody, after my punishment, well, now you can turn me into an anime kid,preferably an elementary school child,and to be able to go to school again?
I'm not going to be spamming you like a retard this time, but please do it already pls.
>>
Why two breads meow
>>
Maybe the FBI should be arrested Mr. Carlson for this? Just maybe. He isn’t spouting this on 4chan in a sea of bots. He is saying this over the air

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/xl6dr3/he_needs_to_be_held_accountable/
>>
>>32941128
Why
>>
>>32941168

Looks like it was not as bad as the poster made it out to be but this is still not okay
>>
>>32941128
You don't need to be punished.
I have already done what I can for you to, sooner or later, start experiencing life in a more fulfilling way, but you also need to be more open to enjoy the little happy things that happen during daily life (=
>>
>>32941168
Who cares about this shit
>>
>>32941143
the other one was deleted due to the risqué Opening Picture
>>
>>32941215

I do, why don’t you?
>>
>>32941220
Because its a waste of time.
>>
File: 1658382319613399.gif (377 KB, 560x424)
377 KB
377 KB GIF
>>32941188
because I want to be a child, that's how I feel, and that's what I want to be, it's as simple as that, but if you want more explanations, I can give them to you.
>>32941208
thanks, I couldn't answer you in the other thread, I hope it will be sooner rather than later, I'm tired of being like this.
>>
I’d rather lay in bed and eat Doritos.
>>
It's hard to tell if I hate everything because it's so beneath me or if it's beneath me because I hate it.
>>
>>32941227

Why do you say that?
>>
>>32941254
Because
>>
Send some halp

https://www.reddit.com/r/oddlyterrifying/comments/xl5n0m/not_sure_if_its_fit_but_i_was_ask_to_spread_the/
>>
>>32941266

Do you have any reason? I am suspecting you do not.
>>
>>32941280
I’m lazy
>>
>>32941105
why you posting bible verse you fucking twat?
bias shown you fucking prick
why did the Jews deny Jesus?
>>
If they actually had aliens then I'd go to college.
Like if meeting aliens was restricted to people with a college degree then I'd be there.
But it's not.
>>
>>32941296
Why are you so mad man.
>>
>>32941300
why should you be allowed to enslave people?
>>
https://youtu.be/2VsLCanV4JA
>>
>>32941296
Because I like that verse.

I don't know enough to tell you what were their reasons, but I can atleast affirm that whenever the spirituality brings us informations that wouldn't have widespread acception during older times, many still hold a blind faith exclusively to their interpretation of older messages.
>>
Why you wanna always talk about shit and work me up. Why. I’m trying to chill yo. What are you looking for? Basically I’m not gay. I’m only into strange hot girls. I hate all that gay shit. So what. It’s disgusting to me. Get over it. Go be gay. I don’t care. I’m still going to do what I want. Fuck what you want.
>>
>>32941340
so write a better one wtf
why are you giving validity to a slave system
you lie
behind 'love'
fucking serpent
>>
>>32941300
Autisim I told you months ago I can't physically unclinch not knowing everything going on in the world at once. This is torture. Not sure why y'all do this to me bros. Literally get trapped in analysis. Y'all just don't care or are to stupid to understand unfortunately... Many such a cases. I kept track of a lot
>>
I have autism too can we just fucking chill for a bit damn.
>>
Y’all so boring.
For REAL.
>>
>>32941361
lol you made me laugh
idc about the world personally
the world is warped by jewish lies
it can burn
>>
>>32941347
I am not, true love respects free will.
Whatever this system you refer to may be, it either wasn't built under these divine principles, or it was corrupted, even if they may claim otherwise.
>>
yeah god forbid
>>
>>32941382
Jesus conspired with the pharisees
the church was a pyramidal slave system sold under punishment of HELL or heresy : death.
it's retarded
you have stockholm syndrome for your abusers
it wasn't corrupted
it was designed to be corrupt
>>
https://youtu.be/WCi0nT4wPXc
>>
File: 5z4yrzSHgwY9.jpg (27 KB, 373x521)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
yEGGS
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 260x194)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>32941128
Hey listen. The Mr. Nobody told me (and not in one of these threads) that your wish is granted and that it will come both immediately and gradually. It was granted two nights ago when he found out why you want what you want.

I'm just throwing this out there.. if you've ever watched Outlaw Star, Jim Hawking was literally too cool for school. I met the creator of this anime and he said that he does indeed want to produce an Outlaw Star sequel so who knows what Jim's up to later in life or how old he is or if he ever got to go to school. But know this, it's never too late to go to school. I'm in school and while by appearance you wouldn't call me a kid, you and anyone else would have a very hard time convincing me of that.
https://youtu.be/I9VcxTqJsYY
>>
>>32941385
GOD*
>>
>>32941435
Doesn't it end with some of the absolute highest top tier military/govt officials getting absolutely annihilated?
What kind of a world would be left?
>>
>>32941267
What country?
>>
lol :)
>>
>>32941463
>absolute highest top tier military/govt officials
A world without the above people in it?
>>
>>32941435
that wasn't him, but everyone joining in to help that anon atleast finding more joy in life is welcomed, the Nobody isn't the only one good at manifesting
>>
>>32941463
we have to accelerate the world
it's literally the only solution
we prime generations to be willing to use nuclear weapons
it's the only solution
then as the generations rise - and take position
they either use nukes or realize the stupidity of war - the same war morons who love the jews will tell you is necessary to advance us
ok then
push the button you cowards
>>
*at atleast find
>>
>>32941478
I mean actual wizards and super powerful beings which had come to rule the interplanetary govt
>>
I am somebody
>>
>>32941499
everybody is :)
>>
>>32941502
Then who is nobody?
>>
>>32941499
https://youtu.be/1SMU35Q20F0
>>
>>
https://youtu.be/JQu_QiI_GFw
>>
>>32941518
Someone.
>>
>>32941532

LOL saved
>>
lool
>>
File: Limoges_arch.jpg (135 KB, 706x465)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>32941435
Trust whoever you want. I'm telling you the nobody said that. The nobody is a name ascribed (after he became who he is now) to someone. That's it. He's fictional but real. He's insignificant. Really. He's not even a footnote in any religions or schools of spiritual beliefs. He's the space in between the top bricks at the top of a pointed arch.
>>
File: 345345345675.jpg (34 KB, 480x426)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>
We should be making life BETTER for ALL PEOPLE. INSTITUTE THE FOUR DAY WORK WEEK, IT IS DECADES OVERDUE

https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/xlencm/4day_workweek_brings_no_loss_of_productivity/
>>
Imagine if you guys could focus for even ten seconds.
>>
>>32941571

that was such a rude post dude, and i’mma correcting u on one thing: the nobody rejected religions before religions rejected him.

they are very butthurt about it while the nobody continues to point out their hypocrisy and unethical existences
>>
This post was in reply to >>32941435 you >>32941128
>>
>>32941585

that’s hella funny bro but did you consider posting sexy women? No? Thought so
>>
>>32941586
Welp, he does what he does.
>>
File: 203822700495310868185419.png (758 KB, 1168x1206)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
Please read pic related, even if you don't like the site which it had to be posted from.

>>32941267
I'm reposting here so more people without accounts can see it
>>32941465
Iran
>>
File: H.I.V.E..png (1.71 MB, 1770x1500)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>32941591
>>
>>32941586
What's your interest in him?
>>
>>32941586
He understands that people need to rely on someone's words before they're able to experience the spiritual reality by themselves, but he has never been rejected by anyone.
>>
>>32941435
>>32941588
hi, what do you mean by gradual and immediate? i don't know that anime, but i would like to know what the nobodys told you.
>>
>>32941543
0 =/= 1
>>
>>32937630
The last thread was full of enlightening topics, let's make this one even more uplifting =)
>>
>>32941637
Every individual is important, even if they aren't a renowned figure in this world.
>>
>>32941632
Basically you're in the process of becoming what you want to be. Outlaw Star is my favorite anime. I think you'd really like it.
>>
>>32941637
I have a hard drive. I clone it but reverse the polarity of the charges of 1's and 0's on the disk. I pop it into a device that reads the opposite charge of that new hard drive and all of a sudden those 0's become 1's.
>>
>>32941685
If you reverse the polarity then you get a different image.
>>
>>32941690
The polarity, not the order of the 1's and 0's on the original disk. If you use a device that interperets the opposite of the charge it's reading, you have the original image.
>>
>>32941695
Such a device does not exist.
>>
And you’re still not cured? There is no cure. There’s something missing from our DNA. Like a piece of a puzzle. And until they find it, the only way to stay alive is an oil change three times a day. What would you do if you could be normal? Just for an hour? I don’t think about it.
>>
>>32941707
Bolonga
>>
>>32941726
Bologna*
>>
>>32941722
You rack wisdom. Shamefur dispray.
>>
you presume
all what is locked in pages
is worth more than the future.
>>
>>
>>32941753
The future isn't worth shit with any of you alive. It'll all be over soon. You were told to repent cunts. You will not be asked ever again. Only ruined.

Enjoy the news. Faggots!
>>
>>32941765
you watch the news? kek
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6852653/

Flowers respond to pollinator sound within minutes by increasing nectar sugar concentration
>>
>>32941765
what's on the news? I heard some shithole got invaded.
>>
The people who work hardest to convince you their life is all roses. These are the most unhappy of all people.
>>
All that had was a thin layer of tolerance shielding them from what they deserved.

But that went 3 weeks ago. And the ball is moving.
>>
>>32941632
I understand that you're very sad. Well the nobody, when he listens to the song I am the Highway by Audioslave, from now on he's going to have you in his head. It's because whatever happened to you is just too sad. The Mr. Nobody doesn't know what you've been through just how it affects you. Know that it'll be alright and you've left a permanent impression on him. Here's a link to the song if you want to listen. https://youtu.be/9ZDAYg196x8
>>
The things you hate: you’ve made them way too important. That’s why you hate them.
>>
>>32941825
The world that is; shouldnt be ignored. You will all go. :) dont need you to believe me. billions wil guarantee it. Because of what you all are. And won't stop being.

Argue with reality. You're all going down.
>>
besides, your worlds already on its knees. Might as well blow its brains out for good measure.

> next cycle. Dont fuckin lie.
>>
>>32941825
Well like this person said
>>32941798
Sometimes having the courage to complain gives others the courage to speak up for themselves as well.
>>
Imagine being so pathetic you stalk and harass someone online and talk trash in hopes they will stop doing whatever they are doing. Imagine being paid to shill this. That's how pathetic you are all. You are nothing but vermin, insects, rats and worms. Not even worthy of being stepped on.
>>
Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world. - Jesus Christ
>>
وَجَـٰهِدُوا۟ فِى ٱللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِۦ ۚ هُوَ ٱجْتَبَىٰكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِى ٱلدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍۢ ۚ مِّلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَٰهِيمَ ۚ هُوَ سَمَّىٰكُمُ ٱلْمُسْلِمِينَ مِن قَبْلُ وَفِى هَـٰذَا لِيَكُونَ ٱلرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا۟ شُهَدَآءَ عَلَى ٱلنَّاسِ ۚ فَأَقِيمُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَءَاتُوا۟ ٱلزَّكَوٰةَ وَٱعْتَصِمُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَىٰكُمْ ۖ فَنِعْمَ ٱلْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ ٱلنَّصِيرُ ٧٨

Strive for ˹the cause of˺ Allah in the way He deserves, for ˹it is˺ He ˹Who˺ has chosen you, and laid upon you no hardship in the religion—the way of your forefather Abraham. ˹It is Allah˺ Who named you ‘the ones who submit’1 ˹in the˺ earlier ˹Scriptures˺ and in this ˹Quran˺, so that the Messenger may be a witness over you, and that you may be witnesses over humanity. So establish prayer, pay alms-tax, and hold fast to Allah. He ˹alone˺ is your Guardian. What an excellent Guardian, and what an excellent Helper!
>>
the future is death
and she is divine
gl bros
it was over before it began
the truth is death
death is the new religion
embrace it and know the devil comes under the guise of unconditional love
>>
https://youtu.be/HWSqv-xsc5o
>>
File: Galactic_Leyline-03.jpg (9 KB, 250x188)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>32941463
They weren't the end all be all of that universe. The space force was just a large intersolar system police force basically. They didn't send in all their forces to the leyline so even if a lot of ships got destroyed it wasn't snt all of them. The Ctarl-Ctarl Empire however sent everything they had i believe and got btfo'd but i dont think everyone died. They were just one of many civilizations in the galaxy. The Kei pirates got destroyed completely. They were a group of powerful people with underlings of course. All the top brass was kill and the head honcho got his wish but still got kill. The galactic order improved or stayed the same. Probably improved.
>>
File: 1662324750065330.png (1.37 MB, 1080x1080)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
https://youtu.be/29jCZEg1JjA
>>
https://youtu.be/cuYoHikgEro
>>
To be really free, one cannot be a healthy animal in a happy herd
>>
So BORED

I AM SO BOREDDDDDDDD

sorry didn’t meant to yell
>>
you know what's funny
when you draw parallels
the crown and the sword
death and respect
respect of death
death is the sword
respect is the sword
death is the crown - the God of all.
respect is the crown

why do parallels happen like this
is it fated to discover truth?
>>
death is the ground we walk on and the air we breathe
the duality of life
don't fear being schizo through her
she is all there is
an anchor for the spirit
a literal 2 state God held from birth
we are all schizo
the future certainly is
>>
>>32941892
"And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder
One of the four beasts saying,
'Come and see.' and I saw, and behold a white horse"
There's a man goin' 'round takin' names
And he decides who to free and who to blame
Everybody won't be treated all the same
There'll be a golden ladder reachin' down
When the man comes around
The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup
Will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground?
Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks
Till armageddon no shalam, no shalom
Then the father hen will call his chickens home
The wise man will bow down before the throne
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
Listen to the words long written down
Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn trees
It's hard for thee to kick against the prick
In measured hundredweight and penny pound
"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked, and behold a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him"
>>
tomorrow is glutes, calves, and abs…

uh, yum
>>
>>32941998
In case i wasn't clear when i was quoting johnny cash https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hwt1DVaYLy4
>>
always the most unhappy people who will be most eager to offer advice on how to be happy.
>>
>>32942025
what advice have you given?
>>
File: 6uribfu6fbid54du6.jpg (34 KB, 640x747)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>32942021
If I gave a shit I could have googled it
>>
>>32942039
Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
>>
>>32942031
I don't give advice
>>
>>32942039
Thats a funny pic tho
>>
>>32942025
in fact
what advice do you have concerning the fact Moses was a potential psychopathic fraud, the same with Jesus and Muhammad
what advice would you offer?
to persist in the lie for the sake of whom?
or... another option to live with the supreme form of love?
advise me, you are happy.
>>
>>32942009
What is the point?
In jail
Some folks in jail take to dehydrating themselves, getting unhealthy, so they have no energy and can just sleep out their sentence.

Imagine lying awake in jail with restless leg syndrome because you forgot to workout that day.
>>
>>32942050
Just a warning
>>
>>32942057
death is the whisper within
you call it the spirit
>>
https://youtu.be/LMiaLj3vJBA
>>
If you are happy, people will hate you.
>>
If you are true to yourself others will hate you too.
>>
>>32942141
And it can come from out of nowhere, even your closest friends.
And every time it cuts like a razor.
>>
https://youtu.be/kTeEZhGtxG8
>>
>>
>>32942226
<3
>>
your boring stupid and always wrong dumb asses
bots and human posters
your very very very stupid.
SHUT UP!

Only the reverse will happen and nothing you want negative will ever happen.
cope.
unkraie will be free and the Whole contry will be and if it isn't the very being trying to destory the world will be desotied it self with all might of the unverise untill its dead.
everybody trying to meme the end of the world is going to get nightmares because fuck you, nightwares all night.
>>
File: file.png (607 KB, 673x796)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>
>>32942178
if I recoil I remember it's form as was feeling

death is the armour of God
and death is unconditional love
>>
Thread theme
https://youtu.be/DyXF8dfl0Ao
>>
all the antichristos I will do the opposite and everything to it and plauge you with nightmares untill you do it my way and give your self to god

there is no fucking way i'm doing it YOUR WAY
kill your self antichristo asshole.
>>
>>32942272
to become one with death
you can not die
it is also the sword and the crown
a future religion to be truth ;)
>>
https://youtu.be/fsirqfP3fJs
>>
People don't get the law of attraction.

You don't attract or manifest what you want.

You attract and manifest what you are.
>>
https://youtu.be/g7hPtc1WIIg
>>
File: file.png (601 KB, 574x855)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>32942360
reaching levels of insight that should shouldn't be possible
>>
>>32942360
>>32942374

even the end of the highest levels of magic you don't need all the magic trappings, because you'd integrated it all into your identity (what you are).

identity was and is the final frontier
>>
I swim against the tide of conformity. It's a duty. And so far I haven't lost.
>>
https://youtu.be/fcJDbJKMJRo
>>
https://youtu.be/nmvZBtN7nnc
>>
In fact you will know when you are doing something right because people will start to hate you for it.
>>
I had a thought
that if in life we can resonate
say: to meditate on something
like ~an aura projected~
and on death, you can carry this resonance beyond - and this is what the egyptians were doing - like a monk - to focus on even an artefact might be possible - and on returning to the one the resonance has increased on whatever you were focusing
and say - to keep a mummy in the world would also have a resonance etc
maybe they were using frequency like that
but anyway
the actual thought
say this is possible and you can become one with heavenly bodies (like the sun) - then why not a concept like death?
and if you achieve this wouldn't you be outside of time - free and awake as God?
>>
I don’t want enlightenment
to be happy
to improve myself
to change
to become more likable
to be successful

What a relief, I feel better already.
>>
>>32942486
Yep.
>>
Sometimes what's right isn't what's easy, though.
Sometimes it costs you everything and everyone.
Still, I'm gonna push on.
https://youtu.be/1PO2AVXWBhk
>>
File: Fuark.jpg (11 KB, 201x251)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Have you guys heard of "Dystopia Societies"?
They're like a mix of prepper/cyberpunk and random interest groups that come together to adapt to the increasingly harsh conditions of this rapidly changing world.
I know about them because in the crypto space there's a large crypto investor group called the "We're-All-Gonna-Make-It Dystopia Society".
I think you guys should distance yourselves from being a full on cult and try being like the WAGMI-DS. Better optics for when the feds inevitably start screwing with you all.
>>
https://youtu.be/QeGOjltHNUo
>>
Hell yeah.
>>
>>32942569
Shiny happy people holding hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA
>>
Your body wants to survive, eat, and fuck.

Your mind creates all kinds of fancy alternatives.
>>
>>32942609
Someone that I used to love very much sent this to me a long time ago and the lyrics still ring true to this day.
https://youtu.be/1maLbOjEWV0
>>
Is destroying the ego a good idea?
>>
>>32942673
Destroying?
No.
Tame it.
Never consider kindness weakness.
>>
>>32942680
The stronger your ego the more fearful and lonely you will be.
>>
>>32942673
yes, be humble, never devastate yourself over the losses you take in life, i think keeping an ego will either keep you angry in life or keep you sad in life
>>
File: file.png (522 KB, 891x664)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
>>
The Garden of Eden was so boring: immortal people eating lentils and saying namaste all day.

So God invented ego and along with it the lies, hatred, violence, mortality, and cheating. Things are more interesting now.
>>
File: road.png (1.87 MB, 1757x1578)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>32942707
>>
https://youtu.be/yTypkLfDgMo
>>
File: 6ucdfk.jpg (122 KB, 500x782)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>32942292
Repent while you can
>>
the ego isn't bad in any sense
it is multi-faceted
to love your child is considered ego
why don't you love another's child like yours?
because the 'love' you have is of 'creation'
and you marvel at it with your ego, it pleases you
but is this bad?
the ego will tell you to fight, about honour and the will to survive, the ego demands
justice, equality
it is a spirit form
and if you want to get real, it doesn't even exist separately
but you 'feel' a portion of your spirit - and you name it to deny
a better example would be
say you created a datamine and believed you were without ego but then 'loved' your creation
that is pure ego
>>
>>32942647
Maybe a small bit of compassion for others so that you're not a complete psychopath but, hey, what the hell do I know! I'm just some wanker with a keyboard!
>>
>>32942780
No no, not small huge! Like you just took a fat dump after some Taco Bell! Just let that compassion flow right on through you!

What I'm saying is, at times, you gotta shit on some kids.
>>
>>
https://youtu.be/ZbrKFoj-lRw
>>
>>32942796
In grade school, voting is anonymous, because the bullies beat up people who don't vote how they want them to.
>>
The rich the privileged and powerful are not constrained by morality. So we need effective laws. But it is the rich the privileged and powerful who make laws. So what do we do?
>>
>>32941105
I only enjoy one thing and will never be able to do it. Why would god do this to me?
>>
>>32942812
We cope
>>
>>32942812
Quit your bitching you worthless shit. Evil is awesome that's why they do it it's not hard to figure out it's a fucking blast and a half.
>>
File: file.png (131 KB, 954x650)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>
>>32942827
You sound like a cunt.
>>
>>32942830
>>32942838
I am definitely on team wicked.
>>
>>32942780
Your desires and instincts are not evil, it is your suppressed desires and instincts that are the cause of cruelty, destruction and pain.
>>
>>32942812
The "rich and powerful", with some exceptions, are some of the most enslaved people on this planet.
>>
File: coming in hot.png (2.42 MB, 2887x2219)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>>32942845
it's part of their deal to play>>32942839
team wicked.

there's no misunderstanding at the higher levels

although it serves them greatly for their oppo to think otherwise
>>
JUST LOL. Eye for an eye ill just heal mine and take yours. Coming to regret or just going to throw shit at the wall till something sticks. Scared yet? It hasn't even begun. This is going to be so much fun!!!!
>>
How can I elevate you?
What is your potential?
If you could start a business, what would you do?
>>
>>32942673
who's ego are you talking about anon? you're or someone else's?
>>
>>32942898
in general
>>
No.32942764
that is correct , yes sir i have repented sir
But i won't abandon the truth,
because it is the truth nothing but the truth

and if it isn't kill me now.
because god loves his angels he created me to watch over human kind and keep it safe, give justice to all

and I have.
andthe wake of Love which is what my name means jove. I am looking for the son of mary my son!
I want to find him and repentance from sin has been my only goal but also living the turth thus
god is nothbign with out angels to exalt his name let me be the first to admit jesus is my lord and my saviour and my whole lifes mission for i swear to none other than the son of mary for his is MY son.

and I will not let go of the truth because rejecting the son and the father is a sin.
and thus I do not =decounce any claim

But I am not god and haveno power over him\I am simply a watcher doing his job and i have cleaned my debt for as much as i can in the name of jesus i ask that he wittness the truth and that i do not lie I am 555
and my word is true or I shalt be destoried for halt my words not be the truthest then i will fail.

I will live onlyu in the truth and no curse will be set me as i tell themto you right now.
\
I am not gods I do not know what perfect is or what he does or what i do , for it is only by my own will did i have the power to standf before you know to see my son.

foir I upheld the the laws of the 10 and i held up my banner to the most holy god.

gopd of arbarham , javob, isssac and david
I have the blood of peter and i know in my self and all the reserch id did and personality and everything about my person did so line up perfect.

I denounce the title on god on me and havetitle of samael the archangel and denouce my own name as lucifer for it was not my name at birth.

I am the last of the annunki pure bloods
I speack formy ansesters would you please take my repentance i have worked so hard to give mje my wings back and my hhalo and feathers thank you.
>>
>>32942707
Future generations growing up in a world united as one are going to get to look back on their history and be thankful they no longer have to deal with anyone gullible enough to think some book was to be taken literally or else folks were going to hell.
>>
>>32942906
oh... well.. in that case
good luck
>>
File: file.png (1.26 MB, 1280x714)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>32942929
hell = sheol

unfortunately for those people, the most important part is literal - it must be for the integrity of the symbolic structures
>>
Liars freaks and monsters have become symbols of success and power. What does this tell you about the people who have made them into these symbols?
>>
>>
>>32942953
I'm not familiar with the word "sheol" so I looked it up and seems like it's just another word for folks to argue about the meaning of.

Unless someone out there can prove what it means once and for all.

Do you think that someone is whoever I'm responding to?
>>
File: file.png (740 KB, 1080x1076)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>>32942962
nothing new under the son

however i see that ship sinking and now the contention is for the new ship

>>32942980
it is what "hell" is translated from. it means "grave", basically, or "rest".
>>
>>32942986
I get that's what you say it means
but I don't get
is why you're acting like other's won't say it means something else
>>
to destory egoyou have to destory these things

destory your attactment to your name
(aka allow others to have it with out jeolousy)

destory your willingness to want praise for what you do

destory any link and links that make you defend your self from attack.

destory any all contections to a name or personality or desriction in your head

force your slef to have no sence of self as far as your coccerned your state is of what the collect ones and not you be ready to over come it.

guide yoru own path try not to get any instructions from any one but built your own. thwere is no, I, it them or someother from of assocation.

to disassocate with statements or references about your self but rather the collective.

think in your mind you the eternal servent and no master at all

this is how i killed my own ego and buried it
so I could over come ego damage wonds
from lies.

the self is a husk
you must remember you a nameless faceless, bodyless soul
and its a ball of light when ever you think about your labels.

its hardto do without faith anon.
it took zen masters like me many years to learn this.

You can do it anon.
>>
The ego is attempting to deny the inevitable - its own forthcoming death. Embrace death.
>>
wassssuuuuuuuupppp
>>
No.32943005
the opposite anon. the waters of faith give eternal life you must believe it is happening thern it will and you believe that you believe god is el and in your heart and with you.

if any anon who is not gaberial tries to judge dismiss them for they are not gaberial

you must never judge for it is god to judge, but instad use faith toguide you instead and you can get help with the bible

the bible in latin means "the guide"fora reason.

call em a npc or what ever insult you like as for as i'mconcerned it doesn't matter my faith is stronger than the sun.
I have beyond needing confrimation bias.

and you sould be too, faith alone. do not trust in titales and fables but fatih
and do only matters of faith and judge only your slef how you art might might improve steadily at a time.

and in time no matter how flawed you are you will make it.

trust not Man but God. don't want for man's solutions but god's solution and if you die then you do, but if you live then you do.

and there is no debate about it.
>>
File: 1657497063402.jpg (16 KB, 275x314)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>32942895
come any closer and I'll break every tooth in your mouth
>>
the stars look weaker
like they're dying
>>
I live with it by doing right in spite of the fact.
>>
File: fren 9001.png (3.04 MB, 1615x2133)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
>>32942992
>is why you're acting like other's won't say it means something else
i'm not
i'm simply telling you what the word means in it's own self-referential context.

why are you so concerned with what other people think? this way of thinking puts you into a nihilism prison
>>
My conscience is clear and my heart is full.
>>
File: E7WP7NfXIAEJRL4.jpg (22 KB, 350x350)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
>>32943051
The central problem for human beings is the awareness of death. The result is religion and spiritual stuff it's just denial. Much better to meditate on death and become acquainted with it as much as we can.
>>
kill the ego, burn your expections burn only in the truth and death can't hurt you it will fee from you instead

man and beast and other things who are not gaberial are defiling his name by pretending who they art NOT
NEVER try to define what OTHERS ARE OR ARE not for you assumed to not have the truth in you you don't have his vision and sight into it.

you must ruin for negtivity every where it comes at you and be ready to battle with it every where in your spirit and fight it to the bloody death kill the negtive you feel kkill those feels kill it with FIRE.

For negativity is a demon who give you nothing but bad luck and bad luck leads to nothing but SIN
>>
>>32943065
well anon I'm stuck on this planet with a bunch of acquaintance's who's sanity is in question. What ever reason you're trying to make it seem like what I think about what other's think is any of your business is your mistake to make.
>>
For me it's not death...

It's the endless cycle.
>>
You are okay as you are. Don’t let any person, philosophy, religion, self help charlatan, tell you otherwise.
>>
3 No.32943090
none of that matters. its just a tempory vessel
YOU ARE YOUR SOUL

NOT YOUR BODY. live in the truth and death will run the other way.

for death hates the truth. but lovesto kill a lair remember this because i am teaching you. what you teach me is wrong and untrue.

STOP caring if you live or die. STOP giveing a shit who and what says it.

for if you live in the truth they can't do anything.
and if you are killed some other way then there was nothing you can do . stop thinking about surivial and start thinking in the truth or the lies you created wilkl kill you because loies are a daemon and not angel at all.
>>
>>32942673
Depends on what you define as ego. That "lower self" which uses their free will to act against the divine laws, instead of giving in to the Higher Self? Yes.
>>
>>32941599
>>32941606

Nice.
>>
>>32942282
The real thread theme
https://youtu.be/gkkVEzdKbd8
>>
excited

big excited
>>
>>32943095
is your sanity in question because you question theirs's and not yours? does your sanity depend on your sanity or their sanity? are you insane or are they?
>>
you won't kill me with monarch brainwashing lol
>>
Excited to Post!
For Real!
>>
File: quote1.jpg (55 KB, 650x432)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>32943118
The conventional wisdom says that our illusions (God etc) are the things that keep us sane. I think it's the opposite.
>>
>>32943149
um...
well it would only take one out there to question my own sanity after finding out I'm questioning theirs for my own to be in question

but I don't think that's what you were asking me. So correct me if I'm wrong, but what you're really curious about is if I'm doubting my own sanity instead of just everyone else's but mine.

the answer is "yes" either way for what it's worth
>>
>>32942716
The heavenly planes aren't monotonous, because those evolved enough to inhabit there take joy in helping others attain this same merit.
>>
File: delivery.png (1.57 MB, 2604x736)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>32943171
first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
>>
No.32942495
your aura is effected by your karma and your light or good deads or additions to society and possitive karma or posstive feelings of happyness, joy, filling, full, energized and so forth you rid your self of all negtivitity in your self and don't project it outwardsso it can't relact back.

because any negtive karma from ton out doesn't hurt your soul.

all negitive karma can leave you to hell even a little.
this why you must not let it in side.
like revenge volence and murder why?
its not yoru body you could be concerened about but your soul instead.

this is important.
no matter what.
>>
>>32943185
what you trying to say anon?
You think you get a vote
in how I act

hmm?
>>
6 No.32943168
materialism isn't sanity
that is the wrong choice.

its insane to be of the material
because YOU ARE YOUR SOUL.

so ifyou take that in to forcus then nothing else matters.
if you had no soul your body would be dead it would pass away in but a momment
>>
>>32942897
Man, that's a complicated thing to answer.
>>
File: rect187862.png (3.91 MB, 1802x3725)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
>>32943189
>You think you get a vote in how I act
my vote is for you to have a vote
>>
>>32943090
lmao, I just got this image of a buddha/monk meditating for so long that they starve to death,
but they wake up, dead, in the afterlife.

What a good Isekai that would be,
The buddhist starves himself to death in meditation, and then wakes up in Heaven and we spend 12 episodes watching the buddhist be led around by some punk rock angel that's just trying to teach the buddhist how to enjoy clean pleasures the way the light-side does it, and the buddhist is constantly trying to fight it and find ways to resist it. And it all ends with the buddhist finally breaking down and yelling at the angel, telling them that the only thing they've ever enjoyed is pleasure less meditation.
They fight, but the angel smiles and secedes her argument. Then she sits in front of the monk and they meditate together, in perfect mirror of each other in lotus, until the Buddhist opens his eyes and sees the angel sitting there, with her eyes closed, meditating with him.

The camera pans out and he's sitting in a throne, with that angel in front of him meditating, but all of his friends and family are all behind the throne, out of his eyesight, gathered all over, all meditating in silence with him, so he can experience his "oneness".

Eventually the buddhist opens his eyes after awhile, and he looks around and realizes everyone meditated in silence with him, all of them turning their thoughts off so he could experience his own thoughtlessness at the same time as "God's".
>>
>>32943198
that's not how reality works
my "free will"
has quotation marks around it for a reason

*shrugs*
>>
File: terry.png (856 KB, 873x1514)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
>>32943208
you believing you know how reality works is why
>has quotation marks around it for a reason
>*shrugs*
>>
>>32943193
Dude you can be whatever you want: happy, unhappy, a believer, an atheist, a materialist, wise, stupid ... life and most other people really will not care.
>>
>>32943217
I can tell how it doesn't work easy enough
and you trying to vote on how I act
was really stupid on your part
>>
>>32943208
if no free will then arguing would be impossiable because wwe would always agree and never diagree.

so by your one why of fighting the notion you defeated your self

:P

no arguenent needed on "free will.
>>
Nice

https://www.reddit.com/r/batman/comments/xlhpyo/i_have_to_return_some_video_tapes/
>>
>>32943229
So are you adding another vote
to me being able to vote
in how I act

did watching that other anon do it make you feel the need to do it your own way?
>>
No.32943222
true

But no waht i was talking about. i was saying if you wanted to be truly holy and not a larper.

the choice of what you want to be. sould always line up with your end goals else you are a lost soul and will end up incarnating agains the goal is to get bast natural "Own will" into astate of posstive will or as we christcucks say hoily will .

you can add any athiest termanogly you want but its the action and action that defines it not the words.
>>
>>32943207
>>32943090
And then the camera pulls out more, and the buddhist is staring down from the clouds at earth, to see if they were meditating also,
but instead the whole world is ON FIRE AND HALF THE PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING ZOMBIES.

BOOM
season 2 motherfucker. Cold open, Buddhist guys SON is fighting zombies in the remnants of buddhist guys old house, and his this chiseled super strong christian guy, who believes he's connected with his "higher self" and "downloaded" "energy codes" that upgraded his subconscious into a state of constantly being sure that the death of the body isn't real,
but he's conflicted about these weird ideas because he thinks they sound retarded compared to what his dad taught him about buddhism and the finality of death.
>>
I want to fun.
>>
If you had free will, you could will yourself to always be happy and you could do whatever you wanted
>>
No.32943237
take any way you like smiles.
the point is your the commander of your own ship (body)

that is what "free will" is in a nut shell the ablity to make choices on your on without outside help.
if you want to maxize it stop your relying on TV
or influnces to try this out in practice if you want to use your specific powers to prove the theroy and its proveable on your own without any involement that is the defined nature of free will.
>>
how many mom's out there
do you think had a choice
in raising their own kids alone instead of some dead beat treat his family like his own personal slaves that would be punished if they didn't agree he was right about everything even after being proven wrong
>>
>>32943251
>>32943207
>>32943090
And then of course we spend 12 episodes following Christian Buddhist's Son around while he struggles with his belief in the afterlife but his desire to stay true to his dads Buddhist teachings, hangs out with a cat that starts following him, and eventually saves a mute boy named Ethlotep (tattooed on his thigh) from a band of asshole thugs that were going to fucking eat him.

Christian Buddhist's Son and mute boy Ethlotep and the cute cat wonder off and eventually end up stumbling into a nuclear bunker that was supposedly home to the powerful elites of the world before the war with the zombies started,
but instead they find this horrible scene where each rich elite in the bunker has morphed into some giant zombie gore-horror style monster that is draped around their respective beds, chairs, toilets and wherever, oozing-up the side of walls while they grow into some kind of giant organic flesh thing that merges into the wall and possibly into each other, at the end of long tiny sprindrils of growth-flesh, up in the rafters.

One of them still has enough of their humanity, and that person asks for their help, he asks them for a vial of their blood because he thinks he can revert the other elite back into normal people. The Christian Buddhist's Son gives it to them, but just as the surviving elite scientist guy turns away from the camera, you see a tiny piece of his flesh-cheek peel away, before he carefully rolls it back up his face- Christian Buddhist's Son and company don't notice-
BOOM, END SEASON TWO
>>
Who the hell wants eternal life? What a fucking' nightmare. To spend eternity with a bunch of fat assed, fucktarded, double digit IQ Christians? God, no thank you. Or with Muslims? Holy fuck
>>
>>32943265
>you could will yourself to always be happy
And you can, but such mindsets requires you to either be wise or crazy, for different reasons.
>and you could do whatever you wanted
Our free will is as limited as our consciousness, otherwise that'd be like giving scissors to a baby.
>>
my muscles are sore and tired im going to rub them and try to get some rest for glutes, quads, and abs tomorrow

yum
>>
you can follow my way and get the holy path.

OR

use your free will at anyother time to go against what i say and that is a form of free will even the act of disagrement is free will

and spoiler the more truth you say it bends reality
because truth is the secert sauseto bending reality to your will
and other way and it cannot be done.

because the truth is god and god is with the truth and truth is him and no angel or daemon can defeat the truth as the the stronest weapon in the cosmos.

it 100% genetee cuts down all daemons in your life
100%

its what micheal uysed to klnock down luifer with it was truth.
and what forced him to repent and give in to the lord in the end of the day because nothing else could defeat him but truth pervailed and cut lucifer down to the ground.

its a reinactment of the fall, we all do it.
when we live in lies all out lives then turn around and live truth instead we effectly out out ofthe heavens bliss that is lies unto the coul reality and anger inducing truths.
>>
>>32943265
freedom/freewill actually requires constraints.

the ideal situation would be analogous to the garden of eden, where all evil choices were compressed into a single potentiality
>>
>>32943317
Now if only I could fucking draw.
>>
>>32943318
You are attracted to whatever has affinity with your own energy, if such companies would be heaven or hell it depends on you.
>>
>>32943327
Everything you say, think or do was caused by external factors of which you had no conscious control
>>
>>32943303
a deadbeat who won't forgive their father for what they did is the worse enemy of them all to even them selves its turns you into a devil.
>>
>>32943332
So you're not telling folks you don't think you're "the nobody"
and then also telling them if they don't change their mind and agree with everything you say is real
they will be punished by some "higher power" only you can imagine

like you put your faith in some false god or something
a false god that does not have
my permission to exist

and how can a god be real
if it needs the permission
of a mundane idiot with ZERO "magic mind powers" like myself to exist

like that would be "false god" basics
if the god in question
needs the permission of a mundane idiot without any magic mind powers to exist
then it's NOT a real god

duh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKJoKtH_eJg&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMJ6sIK2KnhH8&index=2

>>32943353
you have a problem with being held responsible for your wrongs don't ya
>>
Oh also
those who just assume
it's impossible to question god

have no fucking idea how stubborn
strangers on the other side of the internet
can really be

:D
>>
>>32941105
Aphrodite is a bitch who is slacking off on her job
>>
File: 1663041715127283.png (632 KB, 623x613)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>32943338
do memeticism.

gather the visual elements for the picture, you can multiplex meaning by extracting the elements from cultural instantiations. all you need to know how to do is cut images out, and arrange them.

see this image:
>>32942886

can do this all with gimp
>>
No.32943336
true but the sistraints must come from yhour self and the constants are like builting awall against the negitivity to not fall into it
in your head to train your self.

toget more freedome you needto shut out the stufdf that gives you lesss of thje freedom you want

https://youtu.be/_LypjOTTH6E
Like asking questions helps you see better :3
>>
I Loved SG lewis

https://youtu.be/abrkUzadDjU
>>
>>32943366
tru dat /ng/r
>>
>>32943385
It's just me Disposable
no big deal anon
I still don't think this fairy tale has come real yet
>>
It's fun to play the devil. Watching you spin your "truth"

It's all shit that you can't prove in the end. Shit that makes you feel good. Trying to convince others of it.

The truth is you don't know
>>
>>32941105
Pee pee poo POO
>>
who are you bitching about>>32943396
>>
If being in love is wrong I don’t want to be right.
>>
No.32943356
correct. and useing my free will i used that they create my own reality from it using the truth to craft it.

But not the nobody because i am NOT a nobody.
nor do i want to nor to have have any negitivity in me that will alow any negitivity in.
because i built a wall or ignorance to evil and also of denial of its hold on me on life and letting others steal powers from real angelsthat exist in the real world.

wither you believe it or not. and its not up to yoru will to believer weather its wrong or right because your subconious has an allegery to lies and thus cannot say it

and do you knowwhy they drrill their heads
because they want to drill out the subconcious which speckes the world of god because the word of god is always the truth and no one speackls more of the truth then god does.

no being on earth can even compete by the level of truth

if truth exist then g god does but there is no truth then god doesn't live in it and isn't him at all.

SO i said all that then what is faith?
it is...

the acceptance of truth and only that in your lfie.
and no lies living in you.
that alone is what faith is as a defined statement.

>>32943356
I have a probelem with all negitive aspects of netivity and the aspect of judgement when tis not your title of duty.
>>
File: orbital.png (1.01 MB, 2058x1565)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>32943396
truth can't be proven or "known"

try and keep up
>>
>>32943404
Nothing is more right than nurturing true love >>32941105
>>
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nobody-cares-trump-approval-rating-remains-stable-despite-multiple-investigations
>>
>>32943405
if you got a problem with [negativity] what the fuck are you doing on 4chan(nel) telling everyone who doesn't agree with your faith that they are all wrong and you're the only one in existence who really knows what's going on so anyone who doesn't just blindly believe you is going to regret it for no other reason then because you say so?

Is the false god that isn't real telling you stuff in your head and you just follow orders like some slave?
>>
>>32943411
If you don't know what the truth is, how will you know if you have found it?
>>
>>32943430
everything is solved.
>>
>>32941463
>What kind of a world would be left?
A just one.
>>
>>32943430
Spoiler; you already had it and didn't know
Once you realize that you get sad about eventuality
Then you accept the cosmically scoped universe
And find peace
And then realize you never had it but now you found it.
>>
>>32943374
>can do this all with gimp
Oh shit. That could actually work alright. I could at the very least storyboard some shit for an artist for later.

Not a bad idea. I will save this post as a reminder for myself that this is an option to at least get started. Might be hard to get nuance, but could be fun to see how someone interprets it from the writing and storyboard alone. I guess Manga is not much different than a sort of carefully chosen storyboard, itself.
>>
>>32943430
If you can't tell
what's true
and you figure out what's a lie

and then keep elimiating the lie's
until only one option
was left

do please keep in mind
didn't say
until there was only one option you could imagine yourself

I said there was only one option
even if you could not
imagine it yourself

yet
maybe in future though
so you could keep an eye out for it

you know just incase it's more then just a "fairy tale"
>>
>>32943430
you don't.

I literally just said it can't be known

there are other ways to relate to the world besides knowledge
>>
>>32943433
I don't believe its possible to know or solve everything and find an objective truth of it all because all of our sensory perception is subjective
>>
>>32943451
>sensory perception is subjective
No it's not.
>>
>>32943451
Then lose your sensory perception and understand what has been right in front of your face
>>
File: memeticism_biggie smalls.png (3.36 MB, 2550x2089)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB PNG
>>32943444
use gimp to cut images out using the lasso tool. (just click around the edges and export it)

gimp is also useful for the clone/healing/perspective tools

use inkscape for any kind of drawing lines/shapes/colors/tracing

lunapic has a pretty decent transparent background tool, saves a lot of time. (especially if a solid color background).

with these most basic tools you can do a lot. the main thing is just getting the elements you need with a transparent background so that you can arrange them

picrel is another one made using the same method. just cut out elements from google and arranged them
>>
>>32943470
and what's that?
>>
>>32943451
if you're talking about the way
we could both be looking at something
"called" the color red

but neither of us would be able to tell
if what the other considered the color to look like
was the same as themselves

like maybe what I thought was red is what you thought was blue or something

that aspect of reality has already been given a label
qualia they call it
they being folks educated in stuff I'm self taught in
>>
>>32943480
>like maybe what I thought was red is what you thought was blue or something
Provably false. The color is bound to the wavelength of light determined directly by its physical properties. The rods and cones in your eyes, also not subjective, interpret color the same in your eye as it does mine. Get out of here without your pseudo-science you fucking retard.
>>
>>32943476
If you put your hand on top of someone else's hand you will understand
>>
>>32943487
you can tell yourself you know what you're talking about
but you can't force anyone
to play along
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evQsOFQju08
>>
>>32943493
I'm not watching your video because it's retarded for reasons I've already addressed before you responded to me. You cannot perceive a color different from another viewer no more than you can perceive a footlong ruler to be a meterstick. The properties are measurable, defined, and uniform in perception. There is nothing subjective to it.
>>
>>32943506
this may come like a shock to you
but there are folks who are not you
who are watching any video you don't watch no matter what thread you're sharing your opinions in

*waves to lurkers*
>>
File: drag.gif (580 KB, 500x284)
580 KB
580 KB GIF
https://youtu.be/isX3Ndr2OlY
>>
>>32943515
Everyone lurking is laughing at how stupid you are.
>>
>>32943526
Hey as long as I'm not bending any of them to my will
I could not give a shit
if they are laughing with me, laughing at me or laughing just to laugh

as long as they are just being themselves
in no way
influenced by me

*waves to lurkers again*
>>
"spiritual people" think they are superior to people who don't know what the fuck is going on but the latter ones are the honest ones.
>>
>>32943515
>>32943543
>>32943547
Samefag retard who can't use capitalization nor punctuation.
>>
Any of you
trying to brag
about how little you care for anyone else in these threads

feel free
to try
and pretend you're important

I fucking dare ya
find out
what it feels like to be treated the way you treat other's

if you think you can handle
a bit of shitposting
from strangers who don't give a shit about you right back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NH-3g7wT74&list=RD9NH-3g7wT74
>>
>>32943567
guess who believes you know what you're talking about?

(spoilers: it's not the 1st anon you responded to no matter who the other two post's belong to)
>>
>>32943420
>why are you on 4channel
to do battle against all lies and lairs and make sure truth wins to lies cannot even try to exist because reasons.
its kinda my job smiles.

duh.
jsut like your job is to trollthis reality and bend it back to your will, smiles.

>It is like you are questioning why I exist and what my job as justice really is.

It's to fight for truth that is what justice is smiles.
*hands on non existent hips*
>you best not get horny about this or its smacks time.

can't commit heresay on my watch.
>>
https://youtu.be/UprcpdwuwCg
>>
it's a slow round of my faith can beat up your faith when there is 10 mins of dead air in one of these threads

>>32943604
you are the liar telling lies
you're not
telling truths

you're a liar
I mean it's fucking obvious
you're making shit up and pretending it's real

really stupid obvious
like little kids who think it's smart to eat a tide pod
can tell you're full of shit

I don't have to do
a damn thing to stop you
cause you're powerless

*pats on head*
>>
>>32943634
>>32943570
>>32943547
>>32943543
>>32943515
samefag
>>
>>32943639
powerless loser I don't have to waste my time trying to stop
do please
keep going

tell everyone else
what you are thinking
when judging folks

PLEASE
I want you
to keep talking

pretty please with anime girl friend on top

I'm begging you anon
keep sharing
whatever the fuck it is on your mind

with not just me
but everyone else
you are getting confused as being me

thanks
>>
>>32943634
>fucking lair
calling someone that requires proof and you
have nothing to show for it

you and picture poster both called me that without any proof against my claims and i added a oath to mine

trust me you could NEVER do the same. keke

your opioion doesn't matter. without proof that someone else exists with that name who is greek and has all my own charateristics is very hard to find

for if it was a lie then show me a juden who can tell the truth and truth is in him every day and the only one you can show is a half blood called jesus
if this is untrue then show me another who isn't my father the most high.

because the most high is a god and not a race of man and never was a man at all
the reason for his no clip is simple he simpley cannot exist in this plain he exists in the place with there univerise was created and that is him, ironically the same could be said of me but in another place kek.
>>
https://youtu.be/D9G1VOjN_84
>>
>>32943668
fucking liar
calling someone that
requires the choice to call someone that

and once
the aquasation
has been made

well then
EVERYONE else
get's to make

their own damned choices
about what to think
of other folks drama

*neener, neener, neener*

>false gods suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>>32943654
>>>32943634
>>>32943570
>>>32943547
>>>32943543
>>>32943515
>>32943685
samefag

This whole thread is one samefag spamming.
>>
>>32943687
you still can't get it right
I'll give you a hint
not once have I used 4chan(nel) built in feature to choose a label for other's to see when I post with or without trips that can be hacked and don't stop more then one from taking turns posting for the same device
>>
https://youtu.be/DelhLppPSxY
prise the mosthigh forhe gives me life and made great undersanding real and made my enemies made for they halth see them selves as lairs
and revealed them i have by telling the holy turth.

Hail the most high.
Hail
https://youtu.be/L2QTtdeL3dE

let my sword of truth cut deep into the daemons of the world.

may i be victorious in thye name of god.
and all glory to him and only him.

hail.
>>
https://youtu.be/sH83gJcuH7g
I still love this song
>>
>>32943696
everyone
you've been talking shit to
is going to enjoy the satisfaction they get to experience

that you don't want to happen
when you are punished
for thinking higher powers beyond your control

were you're to command
and failed
in the attempt to make your wishes come true

right in front
of everyone
who has nothing to fear

from some loser
shitposting
on 4chan(nel)

all mundane like and shit
just like
little ole me

>>
No.32943685
horny toad.
hahahaha

Not lying. your mad isn't proof
DUMBASS
mundune idoit
I'll contuine to disagree with you anyway i can.
and you can't do nothing all about it.
:^)
what you , is anything to you.
what can an idoit to do with hollow words with no proof pathetic.
you hit like a child.

The calleed hero of the so called nobody thread of the the so called Thenobody,
who isn't even known or known as just a label for someone or is iit just an open value then sho far how can one claim it if they are someone hahaha
such a false pretence haha

it is not even possible.
>>
Okay FINALLY
this thread
and all the posters who participate in it after this point

are no longer on page one
it shouldn't take long
for any of those who only post on page one

to go the fuck away
all
on their own

WOOHOO!!!!
>>
>>32943752
the way you plan
on proving that I'm wrong
and the god you speak of isn't an obvoius false god like I say it is

is to shitpost
on 4chan(nel)
with everything you got

and just see
what happens
(dot, dot, dot)

seriously?
are you trying
to make this as easy for me as possible

or are you just nervous or something
I mean
what if your god is false

and everyone
you've told
they were wrong

is going
to have
an opinion of you

that you're not going to be happy with

hmm?
>>
>>32942106
>>32942141
such is life
>>
>>32942250
>unkraie will be free
It's not about conquering the Ukraine. It's setting the stage. You have no idea about the economic implications of the war and the amount of suffering that is going to happen all over the world. My only hope is that bankers on Wall Street jump out of their windows on that glorious day.
>>
>>32943798
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: RomanCurd.jpg (124 KB, 677x782)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
No.32943720
I'm quiote heppy if they find i am not who i am.
then if i am normal that made me happy even more so.
so where is the loss then. because if i was a lair i would be dead and that would please my god and also please me for i am his servent. would you not do the same to live up to such a thing

yet i made an oath remember that i would die if it was not the truth but ti si sthe truth and your butthurt because your bent reality doesn't fit then so far i don't care if others aresatifified if i die or not.

I don't care about the self at all
I am beyond that totally caring foryour safety only shows your a lair and trying to reinforce false pretense.

its called false wittness
i9ts a two way street.
it goes both ways.

you you willing to risk your soul over this?
555 is the number of my name.,
and as i saidfyou need proof in order to punish and i will quite happily if proven this claim to be false let go of my claim and die for my hornor.
because I ahve it and not using jealously as the point of reference for the basis of spreading flase wittness.

I am more then willing to die for what i believe in.
I might not ever be a god but i am who i am and will always be.
your premission not required.

just liek i literally put my self in harms why by not taking the vaccine and i still don't have any side effects and am not dead.
as proof of my stumborn nature and faith.
>>
File: sword in the stone.jpg (28 KB, 300x375)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
No.32943778
I'mnjust an agnel. you can't be a false god if you never where one in the first place those who called me that did so on their own free willi i siad nothing and its up to that jealous god toprove me wrong pthat i exist or don't and so

here we are talking as if your feeling could alter anything at all.
>>
I'd like to single out any of my acquaintances from Ukraine who just happen to be shit posting in the same thread I am in such a way we can respond to each other and share idea's from a distance

sup
not your friend here
and I can piss on your corpse no problem

even if you don't give a shit
dealing with all the death
happening all around you in ways I can only imagine myself

NATURALLY desensitize folks to triggers that would effect them differently outside of life and death situations

kind'a like a "switch being flipped"
and all of a sudden
you're a different version of yourself
>>
I'm not some midnight vigilante mastermind.
>>
>>32943869
you're not even sober are you?
>>
>>32943874
lel
let him speak
he's clearly a midnight vigilante mastermind of sorts
>>
>>32943886
who speaks
and who does not
is not up to me anon

I can't shut
any of you up
any more then any of you

can shut me up

good luck

>>
>>32943874
No one is clean just look at your dusty vagina. Full of cob webbs and rust.
>>
what do you think happens to the wavelength of stars in the day time
do they get masked by our sun or are they still there (I know they are still there in "space") but is their wavelength blocked in a metaphysical sense?
>>
>>32943915
anon
all I have to do
to prove you wrong

is not have a vagina
dusty or not
to look out

unless you count porn that is
in which case
touché
>>
>>32943924
>look out of your vagina
just come out already we are all waiting for you anon :D
>>
>>32943939
did my typo trigger you to imagine being born again?

>to look [at]

duh
>>
>>
Brains, send more brains.

Yum,yum
>>
>>32943963
coral
get the gun
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJTv1KZrbuQ
>>
>>32943924
>all I have to do
>to prove you wrong
>is not have a vagina
>dusty or not
>to look out

We don't need proof if your vag is dusty or not, we just need to know how dusty it is.
>>
>>32943982
the "we" you speak of
does not consist
of folks who are real

just a heads up
>>
>>32943708
Song is dog shit
>>
So if russia wins then its still free. but free of globalhomo instead.
ether way it would be free of something be it russia or global homo

https://youtu.be/46MALEk-7cE
I'm backing only the stronger one
guess which side :^)
protip : you can't

sotis impossiable to be on the other side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8YOT5f1wVs

you still ghaev to prove me wrong that's how it works you can't just force me to trust your word and give me nothign this is a serious claim.

because its not only denying the father but the son.
and its also forcing my son to deny his own father which is a heresay. yoru not a tertic are you?

I demand you release your arguement this has serious divine conquences will. samiles i knwo your not gaberiabl because i knowwho that man is

its christpher the CIA clown
and your not him smiles

so your judgement can't stick.
I'm best firends with him

I actually have proof of angels at a concert
https://youtu.be/dsRbg6euIss

You force thigns you don't understand.

yet i told you you actuall y need proof of your claims its very serious and if you have nothing such a thing becaomes a false witness
and that is grounds to be sent to hell and since i'mjuustice angel i can do just that.

I am not god so i don't have to worry about those things.
that said. I'm not a nobody.
its not possiable to be and i here its flase pretense as you cannot be a nobody.

because if its only based on a discription notonly is it inviald but its stillmeans it has no named nobody.
so its just not factual even god is not a no body then who is?

its nonsence statement that leaves muchto be desired.
>>
>>32944000
I got you
https://youtu.be/2IDVfIJ3UuI
>>
>>32943990
The we I speak of is your vagina
>>
>>32944011
>your vagina
>still dusty and rusty
>>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>32944005
russia and ukraina are fake and gay like the holocaust and moon landing and mohamad and the vatican and 9/11.
>>
>>32944011
a figment of your imagination
one way
or the other
>>
>>32944019
>(nondusty nonrusty vag) a figment of your imagination
>>
>>32943915
lmao
>>
>>32944005
https://youtu.be/B-4pNveqwoc
>>
you know what are false g_ds?
archons all of them

as they where not made in the aether which viods them of everything.
I was born in the viod. its the opposite of the aybss and your all wrong.

imgine being wrong.

but the nobody was made fromthe demiurge 100% down.
you ahvetodebate me other wise
there is mostly archonic energy and they are daemons.
you think i am stupid. facts hurt kiddo.
lol.
you all don't understand anything. and pretend you know everything such lies.
there is only 2 beings who know more than me,
guess.
>>
charlottes web
checkmate
>>
https://youtu.be/yuRR6Gthgoc
>>
>>32944033
you will never be relevant
the example you are making of yourself
can prove useful

but you
not
so much
>>
>>32944018
make believe borders
...hush yes its truth.
its all make believe
fighting over non-existent things.

Shopia and dad like playing pretend alot.
Not so much me.
Just get roped into it like you anon.
I just want proof and i can't even get it
bvloody rude.
just gaslighting nonsence otherwise.
if he is saying the truth i wouldinstantly denounce it. but i wait.
something says that proof will never come.
such a bore.
>>
>>32944018
>russia and ukraina are fake and gay like the holocaust and moon landing and mohamad and the vatican and 9/11.

also the fake news alex jones trial about fake and gay sandy hook is also fake and gay news.
>>
>>32944057
that's your opioion though.
not fact.
and you need meto argue with else there would be nothing and no one capaple of withgstanding your factless fables
total giberish and possiable larping as a judgement angel which you are not or have yet to prove you are?
who knows.
>>
>>32944069
no shit anon
I've been doing nothing more
then saying shit to say shit

why would now be any different

dumbass
>>
>>32944058
face it its fake like blake
>>
>>32944081
Say what you want
about the anon you are resonding to
who I am not

but as long
as they keep posting in these threads
folks like you can be as crazy as they want

and fit right it

*shrugs*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6644zraKFYg&t=403s
>>
I think we scared everyone off smiles.
i'll let you have the thread all for your self for a bit haha.
it was fun.
>>
any one of you
who can't handle
a bit of shitposting on 4chan(nel)

were warned
up front
if you don't agree with the rules

oh fucking well

>This is not a board for the faint of heart.
See >>21676943

Got ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MPbR6Cbwi4&list=RD8MPbR6Cbwi4&start_radio=1
>>
>>32944102
>folks like you can be as crazy as they want

dusty and rusty and musty
>>
>>32944120
as crazy as you want anon
>>
File: ddream-min.png (3.5 MB, 3527x2852)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB PNG
>>32943472
>>32943444
>>
>>32944112
I've come to the conclusion that consciousness is death
gg
all your base are belong to us
>>
>>32944156
Whatever is going on
as you read this post
everyone who isn't you is doing their own thing

how weird is that?
>>
>>32944163
I just wanted to share it lol
it's the truth

first I concluded consciousness was outside of time - because it is the 'will' of the universe
I was considering whether consciousness happens 'inside of time' but if we count a 'divine will' then consciousness happened outside of time
and so the tether we are all connected to
from the beginning of time
the creator of the universe
Death.
gave us the connection to the 'one' creator.
consciousness - and our connection to the creator is 'death'
that we may know them
death gave us consciousness - consciousness is death
>>
>>32944174
Well what ever you're talking about
do please keep in mindi
I personally am a bit drunk and or stoned

wait know
it's deffentily
both at the same time

so just because
I can't make sense of your words
that does not necessarily mean you are saying them wrong

okay?
it's not your fault
if I'm an idiot

is it?
stranger
I know nothing about
>>
>>32944184
the destination is all that matters
consciousness = death
and why not
in our world of multiple realities can't consciousness equate to death?
it is the tether to the creator - the divine will.
except it is also death ;D
idk if you noticed she's kind of my muse
>>
woozle wozzle
>>
>>32944190
life equals death too so you don't have to wallow in the dark lagoon with me
death is a duality
but death came first.
>>
>>32944190
blah, blah, blah
all paths lead to the same path
I'm aware

but I haven't figured out yet
is when
and will I still be alive when it happens

*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
>>
File: 1656032055733.png (724 KB, 1917x1080)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
i hate being around others that are my age, reminds me that i'm fat, lonely, and wasting my youth on 4chan, i can't handle being here anymore bros..... it's too mean for me these days...
>>
>>32944215
I'm a pre-internet kid
and this shouldn't matter to you in any way
but I used to get to sit in a car with my head against a window while daydreaming about being born in the wild west instead of the 80's without internet access so the only form of entertainment I had was stuff like whatever books my folks approved of some simple games that were usually missing some part needed to play them correctly and the stimulating conversation any of the siblings I was trapped in a car with for hours on end more then willing to entertain themselves at my expense as long as my parents punished me if I hurting them for doing so (even if just a little but so they knew I wasn't joking)
>>
babble babble bitch bitch
>>
Most people have the expectation that life should be pleasurable. And when it isn't, they start bitching.
>>
>>32944215
Asking about age is a good way to emotionally attack 4channer. Remind them of their mortality.
>>
well once again anon's
sleep is calling to me
so it's latter stranger time

but while I'm gone
and you folks
can't get any more (You)'s out of me this thread

while you wait
for the next thread
I show up in to happen

why not get to know
some of the other anon's
who are NOT me also posting in these threads

huh?
I mean
are you seriously just going to ignore them forever

and act like
it's not fucking obvious
you're doing that

*rolls eyes*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6wLVIVD84I
>>
hey guys did i just scream and cream

i made 3 minutes feel like 2 seconds
ha
>>
20 eyes in my head
>>
i'd rather be homeless than less of home
>>
and here i am
i haven't rested my head since 9 years of age
of contrived effort

I HAVENT HAD A DAYS REST

I HAVE HAD A MONOLOGUE

GOD DAMN
>>
>>32944323
You realize no one really likes you and they are all making fun of you because you're definitely retarded.
>>
All the previous established "truths" have either been either discredited or destroyed. Now civilisation must pass through the gauntlet of nihilism and see what emerges on the other side. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
>>
>>32944311
only person BITCHING was yo fat ass MAMA when i busted my seed all over her fat fucking face BITCH
>>
>>32944415
nigger
>>
https://youtu.be/owa8OJabpD4
>>
I wsnt to cuddle with her and hide my head for eevf
until I get tired
>>
we were together but I'm not what I want
I have no interest in others just in her, me
I wanted my self to be a couple
male and female
but I hate men
>>
File: milk.gif (684 KB, 640x360)
684 KB
684 KB GIF
>>32944566
:)
we are that in some form
>>
>>32944372
I miss them already
>>
>>32944566
What about an anime dude?
>>
>>32944589
I don't even watch movies anymore.
>>
File: itsok.gif (957 KB, 460x480)
957 KB
957 KB GIF
>>32944603
>>
>>32944603
What about youtube
>>
I feel unreal
>>
https://youtu.be/wdTl5R1YzaA
>>
Gazing through the fog to the other side
>>
https://youtu.be/n7zyfArxibk
>>
>>32944699
you reminded me of these
https://youtu.be/tkJPm44t_mk
https://youtu.be/GIzDsGyxsQM
>>
>>32944373
God is the truth and cannot be discredited or destroyed.
It is mankind who has lost the way.
>>
>>32944566
let me guess your broken goods you got beaten by your dad or bf treat you like shit
oryou just have bad exterence with me

oryour just a lesbain

and pardon me i assumed
but most of them are dangerous
anything ...

but then i had a bunch of nightwars about wha would happen if i didn't get another wife
idk hard choice

if she was the only woman in theworldwell. better then talking toya selfam i right and dying of maddness
that's what generally happens when your alone all the time

I don't just want a wife though i want a friend too.
someone i can just say anything and it won'tbe all egg shells all the time.
where every topic wasa taboo and i was relagated to non trad life because some dork just wantssleep aroudn and ruin my life

idk.
I gotto think this though.
it is for life
so its not like a rush right.
I like the man and woman thing.
but idk if your into the quite life

I'm a bit boring.
i'm into 50's things ...and umm idk anything anymore.
world is anightmare.

better off with a modern man.
i'mtooold fashion and i'm into captial punish ment

and miliitary upbringing and i'm also a ultra hardcore Christian that would even make the Amish blush.
if you think bible "bashers where annogying i'ma million times worse.

diffinately NOT dateing or marring an athiest fuck that, might as well swim with the f*cking crocs. yikes
as well as blood suckers and cannibals and human sacifacing weridos

nope. not doing that again.
keep that shit to your self

i'mstil lbutthurt over my alicebeing infected with the blood sucking virus really annogying.
because i still live the dumb retard.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I hate it here.
I hate even existing.

man I hate clown world witth fire.
no vaxxtard at all nOPe
Not even going to answer you ever going to be on my list at all.
Nope
and no rebals ifyou have nothing in common
best not to do anything

Look you lose your looks but if your personality is dog shit. forget it.
i'm going to be bed.
good night nobodies.
>>
>>32944765
think about a problem as you sleep
your subconscious will work on it for you
you might wake up in a mood, hopefully a good one
>>
https://youtu.be/wTu57DPMTmM
>>
File: percept.gif (1.17 MB, 400x144)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>32944822
lol why you so catty?
>>
I like this one
https://youtu.be/KEB7D8L0WXU
>>
>>32943451
You are a spirit, not limited by your body's sensory organs.
>>
>>32943534
Truly spiritualized people don't think they're better than others.
>>
>>32944322
"Death" is when we complete our alloted time in this school, and go back to our normal life. There's no reason to be scared about it.
>>
>>32944215
4chan isn't the only that can remember someone of that, the true solution lies in improving yourself, anon (=
>>
File: hypercube7.jpg (8 KB, 180x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>32944932
>>32943451
I should've answered when he said that - I lost track of it - I meant to mention the prism
when you can explain everything you have a 'prism' of truth to measure reality with
some people measure all through Christ and therefore everything makes sense through their understanding - the prism of Christ
finding the prism of truth to understand how everything is solved with is easier than you think but it is subjective perception and the best prisms you create yourself
mine is death
but for some it could just be Gods-will
everything can be solved with a prism :D
the objective truth can also be seen through a prism
sensory perception can also be measured with a prism
for some maths is a prism of truth
>>
>>32944311
And everyone does have the right to be happy. The problem is that most have a limited perception of their future, thinking not about how to get closer to a happy existence as eternal beings, but only about the current moment.
>>
I can't die. So what are you trying to do?
>>
>>32944699
Make no mistake I know just what it takes to pull a man’s soul back from heaven gates.
>>
File: bonsai.jpg (129 KB, 1439x1587)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
who cares

bonsai
>>
OK. Rick and Morty new season is pretty funny.
>>
>>32945184
Wouldn’t want you showing up like you were on the guest list when God don’t know you or want you on his property
>>
File: lu.png (1.19 MB, 1186x710)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
https://youtu.be/kMCGvtlL4fw
>>
>>32944566
Sleep paralysis rape nobody hear. Had a vivid dream. The atmosphere was youthful but depressive, almost like smelling male body spray.

I saw a man laid down to sleep whose chest had a black, gangrene wound and I got out of that room feeling repulsed.
Somethings happened in the dream afterwards, that I could feel, and when I woke up, I felt like my hand was being passionately caressed but I hate myself so I kind of just wanted it to stop because I don't deserve company. Then I felt like the heat in my hand was drawing circles inside my nervous system. I used to do this with a pen in the notebook when I got bored in school as a teenager.
>>
>>32945424
That description got weird.
I felt like being caught in a downpour while going home. That happened once in real life.
Cloudy, shady ambient. All watery. Nothing matters. It wasn't the house though.
>>
>>32945224
yeah, its understandle though. too basic. I didnt get that smart. so somethings wrong with the script. Its like they stopped hiding or veiling shit as much.
>>
File: rose.jpg (136 KB, 500x965)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>32944005
>I actually have proof of angels at a concert
>https://youtu.be/dsRbg6euIss [Embed]
I have LOTS
>and lots...
Here's a little screen clip of your vid S.L.M.
; )
>>
time to hit these leggies
>>
cogito ergo sum
>>
>>32945424
Everyone deserves good company, anon.
>>
>>32945481
Good luck have fun
>>
File: 3d3.gif (3.02 MB, 533x310)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB GIF
https://goreshit.bandcamp.com/track/clarence-no
SWITCH ENVELOPES IN CLIP CLAP JOINT WHERE FRADULENT GIRLS PUT THE B ON YOU IN FAVOR OF THE HOUSE 666 AND THERE IS NO HEALTH IN THEM CLAP BROADS ROTTEN TO THE APPLE CORER OF MY UNCONSUMMATE COCK.
>CAPTCHA: SYMPN0
>>
File: thumb.piss.jpg (14 KB, 300x292)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
In Timbuktu I once saw an Arab boy who could play a flute with his ass, and the fairies told me he was really an individual in bed. He could play a tune up and down the organ hitting the most erogenously sensitive spots, which are different on everyone, of course. Every lover had his special theme song which was perfect for him and rose to his climax. The boy was a great artist when it came to improvising new combines and special climaxes, some of them notes in the unknown, tie-ups of seeming discords that would suddenly break through each other and crash together with a stunning, hot sweet impact.
>>
File: laughingsheep.gif (109 KB, 275x218)
109 KB
109 KB GIF
Do not steal from stores you frequent. It builds a pattern, and familiarity breeds carelessness. Try on several items at a time. Go to the dressing room with several articles of clothing and decide which ones fit the best and have the most disposable tags. Wear the clothes out of the store. It’s definitely no good to stuff stolen articles into a bag. (Who carries around extra T-shirts in their purse? No one.) Wearing the clothes lends an air of plausible deniability. Make a decoy purchase. It’s imperative to buy something while in the store. This lets you blend in with other customers. Because of these techniques, I neither raise suspicion nor ring alarms. This emboldens me to shoplift whenever the urge strikes. The other day I was on Instagram, looking at artists’ notebooks filled with sketches, and 20 minutes later, I was in a stationery store. When I got back to my apartment, I told my sister about the notebook obtained through the five-finger discount. She was horror-struck.
>>
File: thumb.Untitled2.jpg (21 KB, 300x385)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
In deepest dream towards Rosemonde's palace
My barefoot brain inclined for the evening
Like a naked king the walls are waking
Beaten flesh and fresh-cut roses

You can see my thoughts immersed in roses
Smiling at the concert of the toads
They are in the mood for cypress bedposts
The sun is a broken mirror of the rose

What badly wounded bowman opened
Stigmata of palms on the windowpane
At the white lamb's love-feast I have tasted
Resins that bitter the Cyprian wine

On the jagged lap of the lascivious king
In the May-time of her age and finest frock
Mysterious Madame Rosemonde rolls
Her little round eyes like a Hun

Lady of my thoughts your pearly asshole
Is unrivalled by anything Oriental
For whom are you waiting
Deepest dreams en route to the Orient
Are my loveliest neighbors

Knock knock Come into the forecourt night is coming
In shadow the night-light is toasted tinsel
Hang your heads by the hair on the hat-rack
The evening sky is aglimmer with pins

We entered the dining room our noses
Caught a whiff of grease and mucus
Of twenty soup bowls three were urine
The king ate two poached eggs in bouillon

And then the scullions brought in the meat dishes
A standing roast of thoughts deceased in my brain
My lovely still-born dreams in slices still bloody
And gamy little meatballs of memory

Dead for millennia now these thoughts
Had a flavorless taste of frozen mammoth
Bones or visionaries danced out of ossuaries
The dance of death in the folds of my brain

And all those meats pronounced revelations
But Holy Christ!
A famished belly has no hearing

The guests continued their best mastications

Ah Holy Christ! cried out the rib-eyes

The huge pâtes the marrow and hot-pots
Tongues of fire o where is the pentecost
Of my thoughts for all places nations and times
>>
File: 1661134964099198.gif (433 KB, 200x150)
433 KB
433 KB GIF
>>
>>32945663
>>32945663
new thread
>>
File: southpark.jpg (23 KB, 280x364)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Obviously you're depressed in a way that is in no way your own fault or due to your circumstances, just like all the people that actually have things chemically messed up in their brains! Don't change who you are or how you act to feel better, get your doctor to give you our Happy Pills(c) which may or may not cause you to have (more) suicidal thoughts!
In conclusion, we had a great time. I really enjoyed myself. It was great making people smile. It felt good interacting with people who have never seen the likes of tall American basketball players before! Overall it was experience I think that did more for me then it did the men, women and child taking our pictures. I will definitely store this one in the memory bank. So I leave you with a quote from a song that I heard looong ago....chickadee china a chinese chicken!!! <---dont know where im going with that, but I felt it was neccesary. Love you all. Thanks for reading and...KEEP it real and do what you PHIL...this is Philwaukee signing OFF.
>>
>>32945628
I stole 2000lbs of turkey for charity simply by walking into a store and grabbing a twenty pound turkey 100 times.
Same store every time.
Never bought anything.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDaA_KFHeB4
Clown

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.