[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How can you leverage your esoteric and occult knowledge to get very rich, what are the secrets one needs to know?
>>
contradiction of terms.
>>
>>32940574
>contradiction of terms
Which terms?
>>
>>32940564
science. Mainly on achieving brittle fracture
>>
>>32940574
maybe some coding and hardware knowledge for rf
>>
>>32940564
You think that money makes you rich? Seek spiritual knowledge yourself, and you will become rich in the process.
>>
>>32940636
>become rich in the process
Do you mean become rich spiritually or both spiritually and materially?
>>
The truth about the world is that crime does pay.
>>
>>32940698
>crime
define crime
>>
>>32940747
Lets say crime is theft of a mans value/work.
>>
>>32940564
When you're poor you work your ass off to accomplish anything, your limbs are the magical wand to direct the necessary force. When you're rich as fuck you can just use a talisman, i.e., cash, to accomplish that same goal.
>>
>>32940764
Isn't that a good thing?
>>
>>32940756
Then again how would you define theft of someones work, if they consensually agree to work for you is that theft?

Also I'm asking from the spiritual perspective not some BS marxist propaganda.
>>
>>32940564
You select a wealth deity, like Lakshmi, Kuber, Jupiter.
Then work with them daily, say chanting their mantra 2-4 hours a day for several YEARS.
They will guide you to study things about finances, to change your attitude about wealth, to open up financial opportunities.
The more you continue the practice the deeper you will walk on the path of wealth.
But some of them, like Jupiter, will have a tendency to also teach your things like wisdom, religion, generosity and faith at the same time, so you might complain "hey I just wanted money, not to actually become a better person".
Taken to it's extreme you will probably become some sort of businessman dude who's life revolves around money, and thinks about the markets and economy and his business constantly, and it completely consumes his life, so he not only worships the gods of money, but he worships money in real life.

But you don't have to take things to an extreme. It's usually best to have moderation, and focus on improving your weak points, rather than going to extremes on any one thing.
>>
>>32940896
Also everyone has wealth karma. You should read your natal chart to see where your wealth affinities and blockages are. For example you might realize you are likely to have success in construction and real estate, but unlikely to have success in investing or gambling.
Because you have wealth karma, and other types of karma that are also trying to manifest, it can take time (as in years) to significantly change the direction your life is headed, but smaller changes are possible more quickly.
>>
semen retention plus tithing directly to the poor
>>
>>32940790
Exploiting stupid people to improve ones own life is how you become rich. But you have to either be able to manipulate people around or somehow get into a position where you can exploit them for your own gain (like many many CEOs over the world). Guilt or shame are a human concept and nature is void of them. So most rich people are very happy and fulfilled, even tho they probably became of wealth through exploitation of human workforce or through the extraction of natural resources which ruined the planet. There is no justice and these people will live a comfortable life while you and me struggle through daily life.
>>
>>32940790
I mean ayn rand said the same thing. A man is entitled to the value of his work.
Spiritually?
A man in a state of nature can provide for himself food shelter and water.
Interference with would result in pain or even death.
These are his rights. Food. Shelter. Water.
Anyone standing in the way is a criminal.
>>
File: 1574742683565.png (1.46 MB, 2289x1701)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>32940564
Reincarnation. Realize that NDEs prove that there is an afterlife and that we are eternal and will go to heaven unconditionally when we die, and that we also choose these lives. So if you want to live a life as a rich person with no effort, you can reincarnate as the son or daughter of the richest person alive 10^10000000 times in a row if you want. You are also infinitely rich in heaven, so once you die you will instantly be more than a quadrillionaire.

Of course, nothing gets normies and NPCs more uncomfortable and/or riled up than the idea that near-death experiences are ACTUALLY real, and that there is good reason to think that they are and that we should take them seriously.

Here is an extremely persuasive argument for why near-death experiences (NDEs) are real:

https://youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o

It makes a huge deal about the fact that near-death experiencers (NDErs) are representative of the population as a whole, and that when people go deep into the NDE, they all become convinced. As this article points out:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist

>"Among those with the deepest experiences ... 100 percent came away agreeing with the statement, "An afterlife definitely exists"."

Since NDErs are representative of the population as a whole, and they are all convinced, then 100% of the population become convinced that there is an afterlife when they have a sufficiently deep NDE themselves. And so would you, me, or anyone, including the most dogmatic atheists and skeptics, because it is VASTLY more self-evidently real than this puny little experience of life on Earth we have now. When you dream and wake up, you immediately realize that life is more real than your dream. When you have an NDE, the same thing is happening, but on a higher level, as you immediately realize that life is the deep, deep dream and the NDE world is the real world.
>>
>>32940917
>You should read your natal chart
How do you do this?
>>
File: sunset-feels.jpg (156 KB, 1080x1181)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>32940564
Material wealth doesn't matter. Those who are rich are those who realise it.
>>
Ucc 1-308 reservations of rights
Sign it after every signature.
>>
bump
>>
>>32940782
Depends on how urgent your magick is
>>
File: Chartsssss(1).png (232 KB, 700x1124)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>32940917
Any insight?
>>
>>32940564
Be an autist and be leverage trading bitcoin when it rage dumps sometime before the next halving and be able to 100x long while spot price trades literally $1000 above market price. Literally free handout money from the liquidation engine.
>>
>>32940564
>first they made humans work their life away for pieces of paper
>now humans work their life away from intangible 0s and 1s
>when money is borrowed from a bank new money is created by the bank typing the number amount on their computer like you typing a number into Notepad
I just can't take money seriously past simple middle class up-keep. What would you want riches for? A yacht? Why would you want to be at sea all the time when it's wavy and there is no food, stores, or whatever around lol. The "power" of the stress and responsibility of running a company? eh
>>
>>32941938
>A yacht
Yes, a yacht, castles, vintage rolls royce with a chauffeur, butler, maids, vault full of gold, basically everything rich people in the old days had.
>>
>>32941023

> Of course, nothing gets normies and NPCs more uncomfortable and/or riled up than the idea that near-death experiences are ACTUALLY real, and that there is good reason to think that they are and that we should take them seriously.

they don't rile me up because NDE's are by definition not DE's. try again.
>>
>>32941962
Why would any of that make you happy.
>>
>>32940613
He's the kind of retard who thinks "worldly gains" and esotericism are antithetical to each other. There's plenty of methods to acquire wealth in the literature, whether you're talking about the eastern or western tradition. Depending on your idea of morality or your personal aversions to working with darker stuff, e.g. "demons will steal your soul and take turns buttfucking you in hell hurr durr", you might not like certain types of workings.
>>
>>32940564

what ur gunna wanna do is slide a finger inside of ur anus. hold it there for 51 seconds. now, remove the slimy digit and sniff it while counting to 47
>>
>>32941985
Because even thinking about them gives me so much happiness

Also money does in fact make you happier, the whole poverty is a bliss meme is the control system of the elites, the poor factory worker who can barely support his family but hey he's proud of being a "honest" worker.

I believe poverty is a curse of the worst kind.
>>
>>32941985

because virtually no one else has them. if everyone drove luxury cars, they wouldn't be considered luxury. it's a status symbol to advertise their superiority over everyone else
>>
>>32940564
death energy
>>
>>32942045

telling poor people that money can't buy happiness is the most strategic lie that rich people tell.
>>
>>32942060
Being rich is also a kind of an IQ test, real life intelligence not fake numbers.
>>
>>32942046
So in other words you're insecure.

>>32942045
>Because even thinking about them gives me so much happiness
Are you sure these things would give you happiness or were you just taught they would give you happiness. The propaganda is to make you believe in a useless hedonistic treadmill where you get the same effect buying junk off of Amazon you'll never use. It's to get people to start businesses to keep everything running smoothly and even innovatively - it's a non tangible carrot on a stick that if you ever manage to grab disappears.
>>
>>32942078
Being self employed, successful enough to live without worries or luxury - while only go to my job two or three days per week is the real iq test.
>>
>>32942055

i felt it more as reproductive death energy. like, "hey dummy, you're about to turn 30. get off your fucking ass before growing old makes you homeless, ugly, and unfuckable ; you still have great potential but very little time left." i could just tap into this energy and transform into a ruthless and unstoppable workhorse exuding an intimidating aura to others where i could exploit them. life is zero sum as much as people here will argue otherwise. get yours before you die
>>
>>
>>32940992
this. The way business is done is so absolutely sharkish I'll never be able to approach it simply because I couldn't treat people like that. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. The businesses, like the courts, pray on naivety.
>>
>>32940564
Do things other people want instead of what you want and charge them for it. Find ways to do that as efficiently as possible.
>>
>>32940896
What about Pluto, is that a good decision?
>>
>>32943388
Wealth isn't one of the areas attributed to Pluto.
>>
life on earth in its current state is just a show

so if you dont believe in god from the bible (thus have no reason to reject money) you might as well just take advantage of people and strive for a "better living"
>>
>>32943494
>believe in god from the bible (thus have no reason to reject money)
all they ever do is grift, steal and pennypinch
>>
>>32942463
Yikes
>>
>>32940564
You do a ritual to incarnate the next life in a wealthy family.

Literally.
>>
>>32940564
incentivizing continuing your pitiful existence with indulgences. that's all it is.
>>
>>32940564
Poor people survive just fine even when they are penniless. Rich people are likely to kill themselves when they lose that wealthiess.
>>
>>32940564
Only low vibration humans want to necome rich. Normal people can have pleasure only waking up in the morning and seeing the sun rising.

Psychopaths and narcicists need high doses of "peace' and "pleasure" and the only path to get it is through money.
>>
>>32944421
Not true. If you have any goals in life you need money to achieve them, or you can be a manipulative shit and convince others to do it for you, but unless you're a woman (a real one) that's not any way to do anything but destroy your soul attempting. There are worthwhile goals which cost money.
>>
>>32943494
>dont believe in god from the bible
I do believe
I need to be able to justify it in a christian way
>>
>>32943758
It's mostly true actually, the only thing in the way of that being easily replicable model is the government
>>
>>32944490
>There are worthwhile goals which cost money
True. Gender reassignment therapy.
>>
>>32943766
>wealthy family
No I want to make money myself, nobody respects those who are born into wealth unless they're royals or nobility
>>
>>32943935
>Rich people are likely to kill themselves when they lose that wealthiess
Maybe those who grew up rich otherwise no
>>
>>32944421
>Only low vibration humans want to necome rich
What a mega cope from a poortard

Poverty is a control system, money doesn't only buy happiness but also buys freedom
>>
>>32944911
Reaching the plateau where your basic needs are met plus the ability to work on yourself without being wrapped up in maintaining wealth is the goal. Richness without attachment. Anything beyond that is a trap.
>>
>>32945004
Lmao what a buddhatard
>>
File: IMG_3058.jpg (58 KB, 378x382)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>32945004
Yes
>>
>>32945008
Our time is unfortunately limited, I know too many people who lost themselves trying to improve their life marginally. Once you have a home, a job that only takes up a few days of your week and good people around you, striving for too much more (materially) inhibits growth. The constant chase once programmed is hard to break away from, leaving one in a state of fear. Eg. Im self employed, meagar mortgage, work a few days here and there and spend my free time gardening, painting and larping as an enlightened person on /x/. No ferrari, but so much time for growing as a person.
>>
>>32940564
>contradiction of terms.
yeah, interpretations vary, and it's hard to be truthful to people.
>>
>>32945026
By your own admission it's a larp. Some other people larp as Robert Kiyosaki or whoever the fuck. Theoretically, you do anything you want and it would buddhakosher if you do it without attachment, and that includes becoming a richfag.
>>
>>32945026
This anon gets it. Bless your soul.
>>
>>32945040
You are right, it may be someones dharma to follow a path to riches, but for most it us I dont think it is the case. My reasoning - most of the ways we generate capital today lead to suffering. Whether its suffering to the planet, it's life or plain exploitation of others, it very hard to avoid. For some this is okay. For me, I dont feel comfortable with it.
>>
>>32945258
Explain to me why is the following scenario suffering?
>start a business doing IT shit
>get clients in the US
>find pajeets who are willing to do the work for 5% of what the dorks in US demand
>pajeets still happy because they will make multiple average incomes
>you sell the shit at an much larger margin
>customer gets what he wanted
>you're rich
>everyone is happy
>>
>>32945279
Morally, this job is inherently exploitative, an extension of neocolonial behavior. Does it lead to suffering, not directly I don't think. The bigger question is what this IT service is supporting, is it weapons manufacturing? Data monitoring for resource extraction? etc. You can decide for yourself what you want your actions to touch. Of course, we all play roles in indirect suffering, supporting countries with no labor or environmental protections is very problematic - chepa chinesium wares, palm oil, monoculture agriculture etc. Theres no way to get it right, but we should inherently know whether what we are doing is sound if we look honestly in ourselves. I ended up as a luxury home contractor in a specific niche, I charge exuberant amounts for my services, but I don't extend myseld too much into the brouder economy, which is great for me morally.
>>
>>32940564
By the time you understand "how" you will be questioning "why".
>>
>>32945279
IT is demonic. It is a tool of Mamona
There ain't no way anything "works" as easily to generate money as IT. I wouldn't even have thought you'd come with anything else other than IT.
>>
>>32944421
Yeah, typically a balanced person will increase their wealth to a balanced level, and then realize it doesn't really mean anything to them anymore, and they would rather do other things with their time and energy than devote it to the endless pursue of wealth. The path of greed never ends, and it never satisfies until you finally realize that a middle class wealth is enough.
>>
>>32944900
Most people don't respect crypto winners, lottery winners, landlords or greedy ruthless business men either.
Only a greedy person respects a greedy ruthless businessmen, but balanced people see them as deeply imbalanced people who have lost their path in life.
>>
>>32946113
Then why are you here using the internet?
>>
>>32946459
They don't respect them because they're jealous of them, that's how you get communism.
>>
>>32941209
What if i want some pussy? you will just tell me to stop wanting that aswell? what do you know that i dont? tell me how to be ok with non existence, cuz i can make my brain blank right now and i dont feel any bliss or fullfillment
>>
>>32940564
Here are your options
1. Be born into wealth, invest the money you inherited/Life insurance.
2. Save up money, make a business, make more money, make more business.
3. Get lucky and win the lottery or get lucky on a stock or investment.
4. Be extremely talented at acting or sports like top 0.5%.
>>
>>32946653
They don't respect them because there is nothing respectable about winning the lottery or being a landlord. They didn't earn it, they got lucky, or they learned how to parasitize society.
>>
>>32948550
>parasitize society.
Those are called communists not rich people
>>
>>32940564
There is one truth, one purpose and that is "being good", helping others. If you are good, you donĀ“t get rich, as a part of humanity, unless it is through luck. There is notthing more to say.
>>
>>32942143
/biz/raeli magick is a dark art much like Molach Worship, feeds off of fresh cut dicks from trannysisters. A powerful and dark art, one must tread carefully in conjuring the sacred green dildo.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.