[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: unknown.png (139 KB, 382x429)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
Does anyone know how to cure aphantasia?
>>
>>32940375
activate pineal gland
>>
quite litterally just practice
take ur stage 1 and sort of use it as a canvas to pretend to draw on
dont expect it to ever be crystal clear visuals like watching a movie but you will eventually be able to see general pictures even if they're blurry
>>
>>32940398
bro, i dont think you understand, ive been trying this for a year and a half now. i need more help than that.
>>
>>32940443
You are just making shit up along with other attention whores.
>>
>>32940375
Idk, go read more books or something you soulless bug
>>
>>32940375
give up the hoo ha shit and practice zen
>>
>>32940375
I am trying the gateway tapes, started to see slight colours but nothing of shape yet
>>
>>32940375
i can't make myself believe this is a real condition.
i mean cmon how can you lack the ability to imagine stuff, lol. your dreams are also void of images?
it does not compute.
>>
>>32940543
My wife is Chinese and has a 10/10 as of a Goddess
>>
>>32940375
https://photographyinsider.info/image-streaming-for-photographers/
There you go, OP
>>
File: 65v76btnoit6bu6.jpg (82 KB, 757x646)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>32940830
I had a friend of remarkably low intelligence who used to insist that he had the opposite problem, where he had no inner voice whatsoever, and only thought in pictures. What a surprise he was also fiercely Abrahamic
>>
Lindamood-Bell has a tutoring program called "Visualizing and Verbalizing" that's all about improving your ability to visualize text. It's mostly used for children to help them comprehend things they read. The tutoring is absurdly overpriced, but you can get the work book that tutors use for pretty cheap and do it yourself. If you live near a tutoring center and have a pulse and a BA (or are a current student) you can probably get a seasonal tutoring job for the summer. Then they'll pay you to learn how to visualize stuff. The pay is shit, but you'll probably be better able to visualize by the end of the summer.
>>
>>32940375
>he can’t see the star in slide 1
Kek. Here’s a tip
>embrace the old ways not the new
>eschew social media and “influencers”
>leave the life of a normalfaggot behind and leave the normie sphere
>embrace and reconnect with nature
>pick up drawing - draw the first thing that comes to mind
>begin to start visualising shapes, Colors, things, etc without actually seeing them
If you get this far then you were being blocked. If you can’t do any of these things, your life will not be long or particularly pleasant. Sorry not sorry
>>
>>32940375
smoke drugs
aphantasia is vaccine induced brain damage
>>
>>32940375
stop eating seed oils
>>
>>32941961
why are those even bad, it's like a meme at this point nobody ever elaborates
we've eaten seeds forever
>>
File: 9780671739898.jpg (28 KB, 246x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>32940375
Try the silva method
>>
>>32940375
I can cure it for you at a distance.

I'm going to send you the image of a burning candle.

All you have to do is say "I love the Antichrist" - this is not a joke.
>>
>>32942286
There we go. The candles have lit one another...
>>
>>32940830
my dreams are hypervivid and everything in them is 10x more intensified than reality. i however can not imagine when i am awake. aphantasia does not affect your dreams
>>
start reading fiction ez
people with aphantasia are always golems that don't read
>>
>>32942180
Have you used this yourself?
>>
>>32940375
Try meditation and familiarize yourself with the shapeless darkness. I find that things just start appearing, it mostly is a pulsating mass but when I start seeing stuff it seems to be out of my control. In any case, even the darkness is something try to focus you awareness on it, it is a strange experience but maybe people like us are more like vessels for something else to conduct themselves through us. Just a thought.
>>
>>32943896
can't you see how retarded that is tho?
>>
>>32940375
When you remember things do you see the memory? Visualization is like that but is based on memory and patterns your brain reconstructs into new things.
>>
>>32940375
Easiest way is: Practice drawing shapes, now once you are done with this shape practice, start thinking about objects around you in basic geometric shapes, start to build from the centre of mass outward.
>>
>>32940375
discord/c5yR2ZFu8e
>>
>>32940375
Take psilocybe mushrooms while doing breathing excersizes (wim hof-type stuff),- start session by trying to "see" an animal of your choosing and then draw it as best as you can based on your sight in 1 minute.
While under the influence, try your darndest to stay focused on drawing the same animal and not drift into shroom-talk and schizophrenic bullshit and hide the Shroom-painting for later while on it.
After you're fully off the influence again, try to recollect what you thought of first, and draw it, and then see if you remember what you drew while shroomed and try to draw that one as well.
Finally, draw a different animal based on your sight and compare before, during, recollection and new attempts to eachother.
Point of the exersize is to boost and use your neuron pathways for recollection, as it is the intensity/signal strength of this that bleeds over into your visual pathways.
By doing this excersize while on shrooms, you help structure recollection and visual pathways closer together and thus hopefully improving your workable phantasia.

I use this technique while on weed, alcohol and vapes alike, just to test.
I find it helps alot with wordplay for me, as I'm interested in etymology and thus is used to visualizing the root meanings of words.
>>
>>32940398
This.
>>32940443
Add meditation to your routine, it's what made the biggest difference for me. Went from no control to good control in 4 months
>>
>>32940375
Imagine a lemon
Cut it in half
Does you mouth water?
Aphantaia is a made up jew condition
>>
>>32947399
>Aphantaia is a made up jew condition

It is. They invented vaccines, they designed vaccines to kil parts of the brain, they inject unsuspecting people with these horrors beyond their comprehension and then they go through life thinking that a dead part of their brain is normal.
It's them, for sure
>>
>>32940398
I tried it, any lines or curves I draw are stored in short term memory as list of image fragments, but these are never rendered into anything that could be described as an image.
>>
>>32940375
It's not a problem needing to be cured. Don't you think it's stranger that people are out here hearing voices and seeing pictures in their head? Stay living in reality for your own sake.
>>
>>32940391
i love activating my penile gland

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.