[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 160519-DIA-KEVINJBEATY-32.jpg (615 KB, 1500x1016)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
Since there was some interest last night in another thread and other anons said they wanted it, here it is- I used to work at Denver International Airport and had full security access, AMA.

Not super familiar with all of the theories surrounding DIA. I know it often involves lizard people, masons, etc. I know there is one that involves if Washington DC is nuked Denver is the refuge/New capitol since that makes sense and tracks with some of my experiences. I'm not going to lie and say I saw lizard people or NWO meetings, but I did see some weird stuff. Also spent a lot of time in the tunnels. I'll start with one greentext of a weird/creepy stuff (especially involving COVID19) that happened and add a few more between answering questions.
>>
(1/?)

>be me, work in IT and get a job at DIA early 2019
>have full security since I'm IT and need to go everywhere (I had a purple badge for those in the know)
>Been working there a few months, doing a windows 10 refresh since they were still on windows 8 at the time
>me and a co-worker were working on a project and going to where we had to do the job
>the escalators to downstairs where people got on one of the trains that transport people theough the tunnels between concourses was shut down for construction and if we didn't go that way where there was construction we would have had to go around and took an extra 15-20 min
>take an elevator down since we had the full security badge
>ger down there, there are lots of people dressed as construction workers standing around
>I say "dressed as construction workers" because they did not look like laborers, they were too clean cut and just wore the uniforms
>they immediately told us to leave, very serious
>we said we worked there and had clearance, just trying to pass through to the other side of the concourse
>they repeated we had to leave more firmly, kinda freaked us out
>no visible tools or construction equipment
>we left and went around
>told our boss around it jokingly and he was serious/quiet and said to leave them alone
>a few days later they were gone, nothing seemed to have been done with the construction
>>
Lies
>>
I’m intrigued please continue

>>32934599
Of all the insane shit on this board that’s where you draw the line and call bullshit? lmao
>>
>>32934654
Another story or do you have questions? I worked in IT so I got to be in the tunnels under that place a lot. Like you said, I won't lie and say I saw something fantastical, but there was some weird moments. Especially in the tunnels at night and leading up to COVID-19
>>
>>32934673
Tell us the COVID-19 stuff.
>>
>>32934673

Did you ever get to ride the horse through the tunnels at night? In the tunnel where they moved all the paintings and it screams.
>>
>>32934673
It's not super crazy, and could possibly be explained by the fact that that industry is more sensitive to infectious disease, but it felt like they saw it coming

>be me again, working at DIA for a major US airline circa late 2019 (like November/December)
>they were already talking about it and warning us against it and telling us to sanitize and mask up
>we had already had a stock pile of stuff like masks (the ones for medical personnel, I forget the name), hand sanitizer, etc since before I started there (march 2019)
>they were talking about how it was going to shut the industry. I had a boss who had been in the industry since the 90s and he said this was going to be worse than SAARS, 9/11, 2008 financial crash, etc

Again, this could have been because they were clued in but the higher ups seemed resigned and like they knew what was going to happen. Could be pure projection on my part, but this was like 3 months before the general public heard the word "covid". I could be paranoid but I was laid off early 2020 and it just struck me as weird at the time. I'm not even one of those people who think covid was a hoax(I have family memebrs who died from it and when i got it i felt like i was going to), but it seems credible it was engineered for a "great reset" or whatever and key people in key industries were informed in advanced to keep very rich, very powerful people afloat and make them more rich and powerful
>>
1) What was the original thread you are refering to anon?

2) What do you know, or, what are your thoughts about the UFO/UAP stuff that has been going on since 2017?

3) Ever visited Battele? Place seems creepy as fuck...a non-profit, charitable trust that has worked on shit like chemical weapons...rumored to have engineered the silica delivery system for biological agents like weaponized anthrax by example.

4) Know anything about the advanced aerial surveillance platforms that have been all over the US night sky since 2017ish?

Thank you.
>>
>>32934755

Covid failed at "the great reset" and we had the biggest pump in stocks ever. The current downturn has more to do with the ukr-rus war than covid.

Did you ride the horse?
>>
>>32934796
1- I didn't read the whole thread, but it was an a on who claimed he took video of a portal of some sort in thr tunnels at DIA. Many anons were calling him a film school LARPer
2- I don't know much about it. Other than it seems weird that as soon as things started to get more crazy the pentagon released info on UFOs. Felt very calculated to placate or confuse. I did have a co-worker who mentioned seeing UFOs one time at night around that time, though.
3- never heard of it. Sorry.
4- no, but my answer is more or less the same as question 2.
>>
>>32934803
2020 was the greatest wealth transfer in history. I wonder who benefited?

I did not ride the horse, no. It's actually kinda hard to get to and is at like an island between two highway lanes. No real place to park.
>>
>>32934868
XD gave you abump instead. Forgot the sage.
>>
File: 1663287440901402.jpg (236 KB, 1116x1557)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>32934868
You will notice I didn't tripfag and these types of threads can get messy without atleast saying "OP". But I appreciate the politeness, fren,enjoy your night
>>
File: 1660238179665798.jpg (118 KB, 1284x939)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
A fun one not related to /x/ stuff

>be me, late 2016
>working for geek squad
>go to install a big ass TV at a client's house
>he's an old dude, very "blue collar", but in a very swanky newborn
>we get to talking and he said he used to work as a baggage handler at DIA
>He was going to assist on a flight that was delayed, went to the front door and opened it and was going to tell people they could leave
>woman angrily rushes past him, her luggage on wheels slams into his knee and shatters it
>it's Hillary Clinton's aid/campaign manager or something
>she doesn't even stop to look at him as he screwed in pain, keeps going
>he gets paid out like hundreds of thousands of dollars settlem
>Clinton loses a few months later
>she was rushing on her eay to lose
>me and old man share a laugh about that one
>>
>>32934962
Swanky neighborhood *
>>
>>32934541
>>
>>32934541
>ll start with one greentext of a weird/creepy stuff (especially involving COVID19) that happened and add a few more between answering questions.

Thank you for your time. Did you ever think the level of resource/capacity available was out of place for the demand?
>>
What's the craziest thing you think MIGHT be true?
Not necessarily something you directly experienced, but something you suspect.
>>
>>32934962
Knee shattered from a suitcase slamming into it? Was the dude made out of sidewalk chalk?
>>
File: John_MacClane.jpg (87 KB, 262x380)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
The fake construction crew was probably a Homeland Security on a stand by for an attack or drill. High firepower and all that. If you stood a little longer John McClane would've shown up.
>>
>>32934541
Bump
>>
>>32934547
What concourse was this?
>>
How extensive is the tunnel system under North America
>>
File: kek.jpg (43 KB, 600x600)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>32936279
Like this glownigger would actually tell you anything. His name is "OP" lmao

Anyway they are running damage control,since I brought up the DEN lately.
>>
File: 1663693702006.jpg (28 KB, 600x450)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>32936772
Again, how did they fake billions of frames of
>film
nitwit?
You can answer at the llunc generals.
>>
>>32935987
Bump. In case you were real and still checking/posting

What concourse?
>>
>>32935263
Anon said he was old
>>
File: 8h48g49wd9i41.jpg (91 KB, 640x824)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>32935173
Yeah, I remember seeing it months before people started talking about it in thr summer of 2019 in a storage room. More than would have been needed for the employees
>>32935217
I legit think that there is an underground base there that will be used as a backup capital if something happened to DC. DIA is way our of the way for an airport (farther away from the metro area than any other major US airport), right in the middle of the country and there are a lot of weird inconsistencies regarding how the place was built, especially the baggage handling system which I will go I to more later
>>32935987
Not one of the concourses, the main airport where you check your bags and stuff. There are trains that go to the other concourses through the tunnels and there were a few entrances. This one was closed off.
>>32936279
No idea, not related to my post exactly, but I've seen some stuff that shows the connection between those tunnels and disappearances which seems credible

Still here, fell asleep last night, my bad. I'll post more stories soon and answer questions as they come.
>>
>>32934547
I swear a read a story almost exactly like this many years ago. Maybe almost as long as 10 years ago, on like Above Top Secret or elsewhere.
>>
>>32938341
Did you ever hear about how fucked up the guy who died "accidentaly" while working on the horse sculpture looked.
>>
>>32938377
It stands to reason this kind of thing happens semi-often
>>32938393
I know the statue fell on its creator and killed him but they still put up the statue
>>
File: 1663700399539188.jpg (163 KB, 786x1024)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Another story. Actually kinda creepy

>be me, doing my job as usual
>working the late shift to support asshole pilots if they don't know how to use their iPad
>our office is in concourse A, but we use golf carts to go between the concourses (A and B which are across a field from each other and C which is separate from the others)
>get a call to go to concourse C for some bullshit
>drive through the tunnels in a fully charged golf cart
>halfway through, my cart dies, stranding me in the middle of the tunnels at night
>there are no other vehicles transporting baggage or anything, very uncommon
>I walk around to try to find an outlet to charge my cart
>see what looks to be some kind of passage, I assume it is for storage or something, go to check it out to try to find the outlet
>get a weird feeling like I'm being watched, creeper out so I go back to my cart and radio for help to get picked up
>my boss seemed worried and he and another higher up came and picked me up right away, leaving the dead cart behind
>oddly silent on the way back, they are usually pretty chill and cool to joke around
>try to find the passage later and can't

If there was one common thread I feel like some of the higher ups knew some stuff about that place that they kept pretty close to the vest
>>
>>32938556
The silence, spooky feeling like something is watching you, and electronic failures match a lot of ufo reports.
>>
>>32934541
can you post an image of your work id pls or work clothing with note with todays date?

something about fag on here possibly lying about being a DIA employee makes my blood boil.
>>
>>32935173
I remember when Covid started how suspicious it was (the labs, the timing, etc.) and I remember thinking “man when this is all over I bet everyone is gonna be talking about how strange this stuff all is and how scary and suspicious it is” but I was really surprised when everyone would treat you like a criminal just for SUGGESTING that something fishy was going on. Off topic, but very scary stuff.
>>
>>32938976
I want some evidence that you work at the Denver International Airport. Ignoring me just proves you're a fake.
>>
>>32939162
What do you mean by that? What do you mean by that?
>>
>>32938341
There is definitely something weird about Colorado, like there is a shitload of new age stuff there that doesn't "fit" if you catch my meaning, cults that are extinct everywhere else but have a dozen members in a cabin off hiking trails, all sorts of weird one-worlder stuff that predates the arrival of the coastal leftists in the late 90s and onward. I'm almost certain it's got some religious holy land type significance to one of the many fucked up groups operating in the government.
>>
>>32934755
>Could be pure projection on my part, but this was like 3 months before the general public heard the word "covid"

Coronavirus threads were getting made on /pol/ in December 2019.
>>
>>32938976
They made me turn in my badge when I was laid off because of the 'rona. I guess you will have to take my word for it although I can answer questions to show I'm not lying if it helps.
>>32938982
Agreed. Again, I'm not a covid denier but there were many things about it that seemed suspicious.
>>32939162
Bro I'm at work now, chill. I can't answer constantly. I said I worked there like 2 years ago. DIA is the single biggest employer in Colorado, working at DIA isn't that hard. It had full security clearance because we needed to go everywhere, it doesn't mean they let me in the bunker
>>32939434
Lots of mass shooters, cults and such here, too. I've also had some weird experiences camping/hiking in Colorado. But that's another story.
>>
>>32939472
I don't doubt it, but I don't browse /pol/. That's why I said I could be wrong, but it seemed weird.
>>
File: DEN conspiracy month.jpg (108 KB, 1275x1650)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
(((They))) have embraced the conspiracy theories. I wonder why, maybe it's because they spread them in the first place.
>>
>>32939472
yeah i remember hearing about deaths in china in december or maybe even november 2019 but nobody cared until march, i remember telling people about it and nobody being concerned, then around february or march it was like the black death had hit
>>
>>32939500
Would love to hear more about your weird camping hiking experiences
>>
>>32934541
This shit was hilarious... and disturbing... considering the jackal was the real/original head on the "sphinx"
>>
File: Img-1584398104728.jpg (270 KB, 720x875)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
Masons
>>
If you’ve worked at DIA, then you’ve seen this. It’s what they found digging the train tunnels.
>>
>>32936772
What damage control?
>>
>>32934541
Hey, friend. I believe you.
We all know there are no lizard people down there, that's just psyop, gas lighting bs.
Any pizzagate-related stuff you've ever seen or weird things with unaccompanied minors flying?
Also, any inside gossip about the weird art?
Be interested to hear anything else you have to say.
>>
>>32939726
What if this Denver shit is a decoy? I remember Vigilant Citizen did an article about them, and he ended up getting exposed as a bad actor.
>>
>>32934541
Does the blue horse have any deeper meaning?
>>
>>32942088
Look at that thing, it's messed up. No cock, veins all over, demon eyes, raging
>>
>>32941967
Very interested in this as well.
>>
>>32939472
>Coronavirus threads were getting made on /pol/ in December 2019.

This is correct. We were hoping for a happening but as usual, big letdown.
>>
Just got home from work. Still monitoring, will answer questions soon and post another story
>>
>>32942002
how did he get exposed as a bad actor?
pretty interested in VC so i'd like to know.
>>
>>32940474
any more info on this?
>>
>>32940474
Intrigued. I was skeptical so I, tried reverse image searching it. It came up as "this image is no longer available or is not publically accessible." Tried with 2 copies of the image.
>>
>>32942213
Elaborate on the weird baggage thing you mentioned earlier please.
>>
>>32942097
Sounds like your average post op tranny
>>
>>32942394
carlos!
>>
>>32942213
Hurry up, nigger.
>>
>>32942516
Yes boss, right away
>>32942394
Absolutely obsessed
>>32942391
Basically just confirming the theories (to the best of my knowledge) about the baggage handling systems being a cover for something else. My boss told me he was there when they were built snd it was super secretive. They went millions and millions over budget and didn't even work
I saw them and they look like they were made by amateurs- like chicken wire and 2x4s (not literally, but only slightly better). That one seems legit that they sunk money into something else and used that as an excuse
>>
File: 1663214182063309.gif (3.48 MB, 512x512)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB GIF
>>32941967
I actually have something for that even though I didn't think of it as weird at the time

>be me working at (AIRELINE REDACTED)
>walking through the concourse, get a call to fix something in the VIP lounge
>there was a little girl there alone, didn't seem to speak English (eastern European?)
>seemed strange since you don't see unaccompanied minors often, and never in VIP lounge.
>while I was working she was crying, I thought she missed her parents or something
>older man who seemed to be, shall we say, of a different type of Eastern European decent that was clearly not her dad came and picked her up
>she looked very sad

That one actually fucked me up in retrospect. I wasn't aware of the whole epstein thing at the time so it seemed kinda weird but it's now cast in a different light. I legit cried like a bitch once when I remembered it high and hope to God she is okay and that guy was just her grandpa or something.
>>
File: 16148123924798.jpg (19 KB, 413x395)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>32934541
>DIA employee AMA
stopped reading right here
>>
File: 1662848988616345.jpg (34 KB, 720x540)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>32939810
Unrelated to DIA, but sure

>be me, camping in Estes Park w the then girlfriend
>some place way up in the mountains for those not in the state
>normal day, evening, go to bed
>wake up to pee, have a feeling of dread
>hear a noise off in the distance that scared the shit out of me
>somewhere between a roar and an engine, but somewhat close by and a constant sound like if a giant vacuum cleaner made the sound of a lions roar mixed with something chimp like (hard to describe)
>gfs dog was awake and whimpering
>I stayed awake terrified for like an hour before falling back asleep

Not sure what that was but that place felt spooky after and I was happy to leave. Never went back. Any idea what could make a sound like that?
>>
>>32936772
you watched a youtube video and talked about it on a containment board. you aren't a threat to us.
>>
>>32934689
wut
>>
>>32934879
I like this pic
>>
This is how they found the skull.
>>
File: salida castle.jpg (85 KB, 741x569)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>32939434
Think acupuncture, but on a geographic level.
>>
The back of Blucifer’s hoofs. Insect like. Why?
>>
>>32939895
isnt that anubis?
>>
File: 20220716_135520.png (1.34 MB, 1018x884)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>32934547
This story has happened to a lot of people. They need a new technique.
>>
>>32943683
You haven't been around many horses, have you?
>>
>>32934541
Yeah faggot. Why do you Denver faggots I sist on calling it DIA when the rest of us refer to it by its port code DEN. You fucking fuck all fucked up with your fuckity faggotry.
>>
>>32943943
Got any examples
>>
>>32943985
Calm down bro.
>>
File: il_1140xN.2932468639_auu1.jpg (130 KB, 1140x1140)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>32940474
Don't know why it's never occurred to me before, but that very typical "roswell grey" skull is reminiscent of an owl skull. Implying a nocturnal creature.

aaaand upon looking for a pic I discovered pic rel, which is frighteningly similar....
>>
>>32944481
>>owl monkey skull
>>
>>32943959
No but your mom has
>>
File: DEN2.jpg (158 KB, 961x939)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>32941733
The DEN is the entrance to a multi-trillion dollar survival apparatus deep in the granite batholith below the Front Range.

There are no aliens and all the mysteries are a cover.
>>
>>32945834
>There are no aliens and all the mysteries are a cover.
Sounds like masonry.
>>
>>32939726
I gotta say, even if I myself don't buy into the conspiracy theories (as much), I can't ignore how suspicious and weird this it. It's like they're saying "hey fellow /x/ anons! look, we are in on the joke! no lizards and illuminati here! haha!". It's like they're trying to downplay the conspiracies, very fishy
>>
>>32938341
I live in the denver area and have flown in and out of there/dropped people off dozens of times but never been underground or in the background.
Never even met anyone who has worked in that either
The underground aspects of it are very interesting

I have also toured the greenbriar former congress fallout bunker and it was dated af so there are def ones across the country that are equally old and ones thats are newer.
The way the journalist connected the dots about greenbriar was too much dirt was removed. I wonder how many other resorts or city buildings had similar work done in those era.
We spent trillions that are missing. There could be a dozen of underground facilities nobody knows of
>>
File: antarctica union glacier.png (230 KB, 1344x2290)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>
the fitbit map leak in 2018 shows tons of activity under and around D E N
It also shows hits in the ocean and a ton on antarctica.
>>
>>32942394
Kek
>>
>>32943581
>>32940474

Is this public? Where TF can I go to see it?

Why aren't you freaking out about an obvious alien skull?
>>
>>32934541
This art piece (with the fucking crazy red eyes) literally killed the artist. Look it up. The head fell on him and severed an artery. This shit is top tier demonics.
>>
>>32947039
Got anymore on this? I think it was memoryholed pretty bad
>>
>>32934755
>omg they knew in November!
dude, are you being intentionally daft? there were tons of whisperings, we all just didn't care until it hit our shores. the transportation industry is particularly aware of worldwide things that your average normie doesn't give a fuck until it gets between them and their consooming. the lockdowns and stock market didn't even crash until march. we knew about covid well before that
>>
>>32934541
Ever seen him up close? I did. He's a he. There's a sheath.
>>
>>32943046
Look up that whole missing 300/people missing from national parks
Ive had weird vibes just by driving through it
>>
>>32945834
Never realized it had its own lake up there
Also that whole e470/airport blvd is setup so army could lockdown that whole thing and totally wall it in and fortify it.
>>
>>32947382
You can freak out all you want. DIA will embrace it. Hide it in plain sight. Genius!
>>
File: IMG-20220923-WA0007.jpg (204 KB, 653x837)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
OP would you be able to shed some light on pic related? It's my personal experience involving an old guy and train tickets for an underground train ride. I wrote this last night to share with a podcast host.
>>
>>32943811
yes, depicted as a statue in the middle of Colorado at an airport. Very appropriate.
>>
File: 81JOsKLEn9L.jpg (432 KB, 1621x2560)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>32948139
Anubis was the figure of a man with the head of a jackal. I think the horse is an homage to past government projects, namely the montauk project. Story is that they sent people into the future to see something and what they saw was the statue of a horse. Now that i'm typing this, maybe they were sent in the future to the denver airport and the horse is part of a new time loop like how they looped the philadelphia experiment to the montauk project through time. They did it accidentally back then but maybe to postpone a bad outcome they knew they'd make this horse, sent people to the future to see if it was there then actually built it.
>>
File: Coat_of_arms_of_Connacht.png (548 KB, 1715x2048)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>32943683
I finally get it

wow

like, literally holy fuck im getting goosebumps my dudes
>>
>>32934541
All I know is there's an evil ass bitch working there in the baggage who is an actual satanic wanna be witch who abandoned her daughter in Florida,.lost custody of another and had shit all to do with her third. Bad energy. Pay your child support bitch.
>>
File: DEN.jpg (884 KB, 1701x939)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
>>32947496
>unusually large airport in the middle of nowhere
On that faithful day, the lucky 144,000 will be flown in from all over the world on a way ticket to the New World. The planes will be left abandoned and the runways and adjacent non-aviation land.
The best stock humanity has to offer, the brightest minds, the most skilled in their various fields and the seeds for the next cycle.
>>
>>32948577
And to keep all those folks inside the DIA compound, the barbed wire faces inwards. Look it up people.
>>
>>32948735
This. When the shit hits the fan and tey start trapping people, DIA will be a major gateway to the under world. No escaping intended
>>
>>32936772
You're the worst glowie in this board
You're everywhere and speaks like a newfag
>>
File: 1663621682892630.jpg (1.8 MB, 2048x1364)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
What is this?
>>
>>32942964
Found the troon
>>
>>32951229
Kek those squares don't line up at all
>>
File: 1633132322468.jpg (29 KB, 400x454)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>32947702
>>
File: Lizard.jpg (347 KB, 2416x1616)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>32939726
They're fighting memes with memes. It's pretty based.
>>
File: 1470686400922.jpg (116 KB, 500x644)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>32951565
Are they still memes if they're unironically doing it?
>>
>>32951592
If I was running an ad campaign for DIA, It's the approach I would use. There's no better way to conceal something than to turn it into a joke.
>>
File: cointelpro.gif (139 KB, 1169x993)
139 KB
139 KB GIF
>>32951655
yup.
>>
>>32951229
a pixelated piece of shit photo moron. either let us know somethings encoded, or post an actual picture.
>>
>>32947476
I'm going out today from KS to hike 3 peaks in Colorado this weekend. Going solo a dozen times before and have never seen or heard anything.
>>
Fake and gay, low effort
2/10
>>
File: 1647882754917.gif (3.4 MB, 430x242)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
>>32951655
>>32951565
>all the shills itt implying aliens are real.
>>
>>32934541
discord
/C6v5RH2NNj
>>
>>32953727
Its the j
>>
>>32953837
>fed discord
>>
>>32948103
That plaza is strange, I have had a semi strange experience there as it seems there are strange people there that seem out of place for a small town like carmel.
>>
>>32940474
i think i've seen these in halloween stores bruh

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.