[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20220712_162347.jpg (3.09 MB, 4032x1908)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
Come, relax. I know you are tired and weary, it's okay. I will use the forces of magik to make your dreams come true. Ask for a single wish and if I feel a connection, I will make it true. Ask for anything you like, even if you want to joke around. You will only have one chance so put all your energy and will into your wish
>>
I'll sound stupid. I would like absolute omnipotence in the scope of own life. I don't want to interfere with others (unless someone asked for my help) but want to be able to have my own freedom.
>>
>>32934491
>(unless someone asked for my help)
or asked for help in general
>>
I just want my recently passed Dog to be in peace wherever he is.
>>
I want know what's behind the gates.
>>
I wish I knew what to wish for.
>>
>>32934379
I wish to be a decamillionaire.
>>
I wish to have infinite energy in my body and never feel lethargic
>>
>>32934491
How is that stupid? That's literally the most intelligent thing anyone could ever ask for, because it's the ONLY definition of true freedom.
Most people don't understand that true freedom can only be had when you're not only free from others, but others are also free from you.

To believe others _cannot_ be free from you carries with it a belief that things can be forced upon souls against their will. If one carries that belief within them, guess what... You get what you ask for.
>>
>>32934379
I wish to become God
>>
>>32934379
I want her to come back
>>
>>32934379
I WISH TO AID TRUE GOOD AND BE DELIVERED FROM MY SIN
>>
>>32934379
I wish for wisdom
>>
i wish jannies would stop making threads about jerking off and then warning anyone who reports them
>>
>>32934707
My answer is like wishing for more wishes
>>
i wish for the whole humanity to love and care for each other
>>
>>32934379
Hiya! There's so many exciting things I could ask for, but I really would just like some help with my third eye sight, which I'm assuming includes my mind's eye. With decent amount of practice and help from guides over a few months I've gotten to where I can see hazy images if I go slightly into trance, and they don't flicker away instantly like they used to; however I can't really focus on them or they vanish and it isn't very vivid. I think this will help for when I AP too.. which is another thing I'd love help with lmao.
>>
>>32934379
I wish for my family and friends to live a blessed existence.
>>
File: 20220712_162353.jpg (3.49 MB, 4032x1908)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
>>32934491
I will grant you this and ask the spirts to align your life. Bless
>>32934506
Granted. Your companion is at peace with the spirits of the wind. Blessed
>>32934699
I will ask the spirts of the Earth to share their energy with you. Blessed
>>32934723
My friend, you are the god/master of your own destiny. I cannot provide more than you already have in your capacity.
>>32934744
Look towards the moon tonight and speak to the wind. Your sins will be forgiven, friend. Blessed
>>32934789
Very nobel, unfortunately some souls are lost and refuse to listen. We all have the ability to love each other. Blessed
>>32934809
The Forest spirts speak to you, please use some ground dirt and sandlewood incense and mediate, see the trees, see the wind see the spirts that dwell between the leaves. They will guide you, friend. Blessed
>>32934812
And so they shall. The Moon goddess grants you her glow, before you or you family sleep, open the blinds and allow some of her light into your home. Blessed
>>
>>32934936
Thank you, I'll seek out some insence. Been needing to visit that sort of shop for a good while. Have a blessed night c:
>>
>>32934953
incense*
>>
>>32934936
>>32934685
You aren’t granting my wish? If I may ask if so, why not?
>>
I just want peace. I wish that I would be able to find peace in my mind, as soon as is reasonable.
>>
>>32934379
Brother, can you help me win the Powerball jackpot tomorrow? I would make the lives of thoses around me so much better and improve the life of various pet pounds too
>>
>>32934998
I was so close to getting trips. I will use the money well.
>>
>>32934998
The spirts need to know that your intentions are pure and selfless, I felt a cold breeze as I chanted on your desires, is there an alternative reason you wish for the money?
>>
>>32935000
You need rest, friend. I can feel a heavy energy around you, something is weighing on your mind. If possible, please find a lake and dip you left fingers into the water, then gently wipe the water on the nape of your neck. The water goddess will settle your mind if you allow her to cool your soul. It will be done. Blessed
>>
>>32935011
I would use the money to buy a house, cars, food etc. simple things. I want a girlfriend/wife and to be able to take care of myself and her no matter what happens.
>>
>>32934379
I just want what Logos wants for me, nothing more. Yet I am shirking my duties...feeling wretched, trapped and miserable but cannot stop doing what I despise. I just want to stop
>>
File: 1662279002716290m.jpg (236 KB, 768x1024)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>32935002
Nobel acts are well looked upon by the spirts. I have chanted and placed your wish among earth leaves and bark. Blessed
>>
>>32935052
I have spoken to the wind spirts, and they will alter the path to provide you with abudance and fortune, but do require tribute. If you can, seek a forest or treeland area around you preferably around dawn, take off your shoes and any jewelry and walk among the grass, breathing in as much of her blessed air into your lungs. The spirits will walk with you, friend. Blessed
>>
>>32935054
Explain to me some more please
>>
>>32934936
And blessing upon you as well.
>>
>>32935081
Thank you. My backyard and front lawn have a few trees is that acceptable?
>>
>>32935093
I feel like Logos has given me a vision to follow, and I know what to do, but I keep failing and feel impotent to fulfill this. I gave up trying and I hate myself for it. I feel like I'm trapped in the cycle of shortcomings
>>
>>32935105
Hello again friend, as long as their is more than 7 trees, it has to be specific to that number im sorry. Best of luck
>>
I’m sad and I’m not typically a sad person. I lost my uncle and 3 weeks later my Aunt who was like a Mom to me. I need to get out of this dark place I am in rn. I got covid and my gifts have been removed ever since. I can’t get any messages of passed loved ones. I would like my gifts to return so I can’t talk with my Aunt again.
>>
I want to stop time, like that one episode of the twilight zone with the stopwatch
>>
>>32935235
Alright I’m getting up early tomorrow morning and taking a walk then. Thank you. Bless you.
>>
>>32934379
I want a million usd/eur without strings attached. Maybe come across a suitcase or buried gold I don't know
>>
File: 1642107476686.jpg (26 KB, 747x761)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>32934379
I just wish I could be open enough to meet someone new. I'm so tired of being strung along by someone who can't love me in the same way I love her.
>>
>>32934936
>I will grant you this and ask the spirts to align your life. Bless
Thank you
>>
File: 20220712_162358.jpg (2.91 MB, 4032x1908)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
>>32935126
My friend, I have ask the earth spirits to free your mind, give you energy and cast aside the dark mass that you have clouding your spirit. I can sense depression, I suggest meditation upon the seven seals and lighting a fire at dusk in a patch where there is abundance of dirt and rocks. You will feel a cold tingle, they will speak to you. Blessed
>>32935257
My friend my sincerest condolences. I can assure you, I see you aunt with the sun god, among the wind. She rests upon the lasting sky, she asks for peace and rest. I will grant it and speak to the air spirits, you may speak to her upon midnight Saturday as her face is cast upon the glow of the moon. She loves you. Blessed

I must mediate now but please post and ill get back to all of them soon. Thank you friendw
>>
>>32934379
I wish to obtain a powerful voice amongst my generation so I can spread the light of truth and hopefully change the course of the world. I have given all I can in my current situation and too my surrounding family and community and am continuing to do so but I am exhausted.
>>
>>32935366
Thanks. May the Logos guide your path too
>>
Help me win my custody battle for my son. Any good energy
>>
File: 1663774611540655.png (448 KB, 600x442)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>32934379
Bless me with two if you're able to
1) To have great mathematical insight and be able to comprehend whatever I wish to comprehend
2)To be together with my significant other, feel her touch and be happy with her. Bring her into my life and me into her's.
If I were to be smart, I could argue that this is one wish if you make both of them happen at the same time in a single event.
>>
>>32934379
Hi, if I may, i just want to be comfortable again. I feel i haven't felt real true comfort with myself and the world around me in the longest time. I hope this is something you can help me with. Thank you
>>
I want to finish my thesis and stop being anxious
>>
I need money for my family, I want to be able to provide for them, I'm the only one capable, I wish for material prosperity so I can provide, Is wear to God I don't want the money for selfish purposes, I'm really really frugal

Thanks in advance OP
>>
i want someone to spend my time with
>>
I wish Kevin would fall on love with me
>>
>>32935366
Bless you. My heart thanks you and your words have lifted some of my sadness. I will do as you say on Saturday at midnight.
This is what I needed in my soul to hear. Thank you again for replying to me.
>>
>>32934379
I want to connect with someone and for it to be genuine+lasting.
It doesn't really matter if it is a romantic or platonic connection, I just want to a) be able to push someone to become a better version of themselves and for the same to happen to me b) have the chance to experience life by someone's side.
>>
>>32934379
Do you per chance know anything about traveling to other universes? There's one specific one I need to reach, and I figured you might know something. Only if you'll give it freely of course. Not interested in any monkey paw deals or the like

Anyways, if you're just helping others, that's very sweet of you. I hope the best for you.
>>
File: 20220712_162405.jpg (3.6 MB, 4032x1908)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
>>32935340
Your pathway in life may not be linear and you may encounter vast problems, but my friend I will grant you your wish and it will be up to the spirits to guide you down the pathway to suprise fortunes. Blessed
>>32935345
My friend I have spoken to the Earth spirits and they will give you the courage of the bravest warriors and the fiercest animals. You will need to accept yourself for who you are, and use what you have as a mechanism. Love yourself, the spirits do. You will find true love in this life, friend. Blessed
>>32935375
I have spoken to the Fire spirits, they have told me that you have passion, and that is something they'd be happy to work with. You have their voice and energy, your wish for leadership will be granted by the Rock spirits who will be your strongest backers. You need not fear, accept the strength of vast generations of orators. Blessed
>>32935384
My friend, I will help you. I have called upon the Wolf spirits to fight your battles, and will grant your wish to be with your child. They may call upon you eventually to return the favour, but enjoy their power. Blessed
>>32935400
Love is beautiful, all the spirits are united in the power of love. I have chanted and granted your wish for a true life partner, let go and allow the spirits to work and guide your heart. It will happen. I have called upon the spirits of the river to bless your intelligence and grant you strength and vigour in study. Blessed
>>32935410
My friend, the spirits love humans and they desire to help. I can feel your energy, if you can please take a warm shower right now and close your eyes. I want you to picture waves upon a crystal, watch it smash the walls and go over it. I will grant your wish for desire. The spirits feel your need for acceptance. Blessed >>32935421
I see flakes of gold in your aura, the spirits can sense that you have higher desires than money. But I will still grant your wish. Now anon, I admit this was hard for me. Blessed
>>
I wish for gamestop to moass
and the world to be at peace
>>
i just wanna be happy desu, or i guess the things keeping me from happiness to pass
>>
I'm a simple man, I always wanted to feel true freedom, honestly one of the hardest steps to achieve it is probably to get a source of income that is always there or just money that comes and goes, I'm not a selfish or a greedy man. I always try to help everyone around me even if it means to waste my time, my energy and money that I don't have. Fulfilling the need of money would be a great step forward my goals and objectives for me and people around me. Ty for reading.
>>
I want the one main thing I've been manifesting to be my living reality. I know it is, I can feel it, but I want to be truly reminiscing on how it made me feel.
>>
>>32934379
I wish a deeper connection to the spirit world
>>
>>32934379
I wish to become loved and respected beyond measure from all that know me and meet me. I want my light to encourage everyone to be better and feel better.
>>
I wish to win the jackpot on scratch tickets anywhere from $100,000 upwards. Also wish for a gf I can love intimately and grow together in life.
>>
>>32934379
I just wanna fart and cum at the same time
>>
I just want a chance to prove my worth. Im looking for a job that is in line with what i studied for but its such a niche that im getting rejected over and over again because i didn't have three years of experience, but precisely that causes me to not be able to gain experience in the first place. At this point I'm contemplating going far under my level ( and pay grade) just to not have to do warehouse hell anymore.
Also maybe a wish to meet a nice girl during my weekend camping trips. Im so fucking lonely
>>
>>32936514
And to clarify, stem, not any of that bs studies. By all accounts i should have found a job already but somehow i can't. Been praised on skillset, fuck im already a co author in a nature article and credited for a method development, but every time rejected on experience
>>
>>32934379
I want to wholly know what I truly am.
>>
>>32934379
I want to succeed in my research and make a positive impact on the world
>>
>>32936453
yo why the fuck does that look like my cat

pic related
>>
>>32934379
>Come, relax. I know you are tired and weary, it's okay. I will use the forces of magik to make your dreams come true. Ask for a single wish and if I feel a connection, I will make it true. Ask for anything you like, even if you want to joke around. You will only have one chance so put all your energy and will into your wish

I've seen so many of these threads and I've repeatedly asked for housing and never get it. I'm out of money and i'm homeless and I bet you can't help with that. Lie world of 'HER'
>>
I wish to conceive a happy healthy baby with my beloved partner.
>>
>>32937051
>I wish to conceive a happy healthy baby with my beloved partner
That's right, bring another victim into this shithole. Ego ego ego
>>
to be able to have fun at my upcoming job
>>
>>32934379
i wish to suceed as a writer, to tell my stories to the world and have them heard, to go down in history as one of the 21st century greats
>>
File: FB_IMG_1663848693010.jpg (90 KB, 960x540)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>32936139
I have granted you wish for happiness. The Earth spirits have spoken and will remove your blockades. Blessed
>>32936160
I have chanted on your einn and have seen that your future will be abundant and fruitfull. You have a kind soul, and the Tree spirit will provide you with wealth as each leaf grows anew in the spring. Patience, friend. Blessed
>>32936214
I'm not understanding your request friend but I wish you well
>>32936268
My friend, all you have to do is listen. The spirits are already there with you, you just need to open your heart and allow them to connect to your aura. They will guide your hand

(Darker energies at work here but will none the less grant your wishes)
>>
OP I wish to be healed and be rich physically, mentally and spiritually. Cheers and bless
>>
>>32934379
I wish for you to be physically, mentally healthy and achieve your truest potential!
>>
File: 20220504_132907.jpg (1.96 MB, 4032x1908)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>32936332
Ah, a kindred spirit. Thank you for your gentle aura. I will grant you your wish and see that the Sun god will tap into your soul and help you radiate kindness into the world. It has been granted. Blessed
>>32936436
My friend, I sense a strong aura in your, perhaps you have had a hard life? Not my place to judge, I will grant your wish. You may feel items in your home move to different areas in the next few weeks but it will happen. Blessed
>>32936453
My friend, you may need to see a doctor for that.
>>32936514
Nature is calling you. She requires your tribute, please find a patch of grass and stand bare foot on it, then knee and chant to the wind with your eyes closed what you desire to do with your education, and why you did it in the first place. It may feel strange, but the Tree and Wind spirits will listen. Accept your fate and allow it to guide your hand. I have put my energy into your wish. Blessed
>>32936797
My friend, you are the only person in the entire universe that is you, personality wise. No one else can imitate your uniqueness or self. You are loved
>>32936822
I can sense your power and desire. You will succeed without the requirement of magik!
>>32937028
My friend, oh dear. Your energy is dark, and very heavy. I may need to get back to you, as this will need further work. I have cast my energy and blood into the Fire spirit to give you all you desire, but we may need to ask help from some certain deities. Blessed
>>32937051
Fertility! The Sun god blesses you, your partner and your home. You will have a boy, if not now you will soon. Blessed
>>32937349
Thats a tough one friend! But I have granted and blessed your energy. Blessed
>>
File: IMG_20220713_184709_991.jpg (83 KB, 1008x490)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>32935724
I have asked and the Water spirits have shown me your partner, although blured I can see that they may be in a health care profession. This person will fall head over heels for you, and will ask you to be their equal financially and health wise, so they will push you to be better. All the best, blessed
>>32935825
Yes my friend, I have read your energy and can see you have traveled to the vast desert of Halotius, the spirit of the sands. For understanding, know that the dream world is an actual entity, an actual place where your experience is shared with fellow travelers. It is a real place and you have been in contact with me before. I shall attempt to find you within the next week, and we will walk to the Gates together where I will ask the keeper if you may be allowed to go beyond the Void. It may not seem obvious at first, you wi dream of a familar safe setting but I will hold your hand spirituality so fear not the path. Blessed
>>32938070
The Wind spirits have shifted their patterns and moved the clouds to allow the rain to wash away the negativity. Your wish will be granted, blessed.
>>32938094
Thank you kindly, your kindness will be richly rewarded friend!
>>
>>32934379
I want to get the job I'm studying for
>>
File: folio.jpg (93 KB, 634x634)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
MEDS!!! OP!

Fuck sake Anons. do not eat the troll.
>>
I wish to become Mai-chan from mai-chans daily life. It's the only thing I've truly wanted my whole life.
>>
File: 20220528_193726.jpg (2.67 MB, 4032x1908)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB JPG
Thank you for all the anons in this thread, I have read every single one of your energies. While I may have not gotten back to you personally, I can assure you that you will all recieve a spiritual gift. I cannot be specific but the spirits will suprise you. I have spent the last 30 or so hours chanting and speaking to the entities on your behalf, they are kind and friendly but do require faith and sometimes tributes. I shall now rest and follow up later, I wish you all the very best and thank you for allowing me to help give you comfort. Blessed be my friends
>>
I will never be mai-chan ;_;
>>
>>32934379
I just wish to shift to my desired reality please
>>
>>32936074
>My friend I have spoken to the Earth spirits and they will give you the courage of the bravest warriors and the fiercest animals. You will need to accept yourself for who you are, and use what you have as a mechanism. Love yourself, the spirits do. You will find true love in this life, friend. Blessed
Thank you anon. This means everything to me.
>>
>>32936074
Thank you. Bless you Anon
>>
>>32934379
Hey, good to see someone else doing these threads as well. Feels good to be on the recieving end for once.
I wish for some blessing for my following academic year. Only like half the students pass to the next year and shit is kinda hectic.
Also, do you want to connect through discord? I've created several magick request threads in the past, we could think of some ways to make these threads even more beneficial and sofisticated. Bless you OP
>>
I wish I had a way to reconcile with my mother even though she's been dead for 5 years.
>>
I want to have sucess in my life persuits.
>>
>>32934379
I want to be free. I can no longer take it. Wageslaving is killing me inside. I literally have no more time for myself these days. I will try something independent. If that fails I will kill myself.
I want to be free.
>>
>>32938184
Thank you anon. Your kind heart is a beacon of light. Much like the street lights in your photo. Your efforts have made my day regardless of whether or not they actually work. But maybe that's the point.
>>
>>32938133
>checked
No need for a reward, the only way all dreams can be realized is when we live for each other
>>
File: hulk-triste01601515195.jpg (81 KB, 1080x884)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>32934379
ok, I tell you what I wish with all my heart, I wish I could be a kid, and go to school, I always wanted to go to school, and live a NORMAL life, no weird stuff, no fights, no training, no bullets, no bullshit, a normal life, with normal parents, and a normal economy, I don't ask for any power or anything magical, just, to do what most people could do, in peace
please, can you fulfill my wish?
>>
>>32934379
Hello, fren
I wish to get that cute asian gf of my dreams, that girl with a smile that makes my heart melt and make me wants to just hug her close and protect her. That one I can count with and I wanna be tha one she can count with. That cute who shares some of my ambitions so we can help each other to grow and reach our objectives.
That's my heart's wish
>>
>>32934379
I wish that when I die I reincarnate to myself age 5, with all of my crystallized knowledge and that this knowledge isn't pruned by my brain. A new game plus if you will.
>>
>>32934379
I wish for you to fuck off forever, larpfag.
>>
I want an unvaxxed and good looking girl to fall in love with me.
>>
My dog lucky urinates on 2 yards of rocks I bought at the hardware, every morning increasing thair value. True happiness is knowing my customer will have a lucky rock on their kitchen table.
>>
>>32934379
That I can stop procrastinating and do what is needed to improve my life for good.
>>
>>32934379
I won’t ask for something as simple as success, luck, or good fortune as it feels churlish and ineffectual to do so. All I ask is for inner peace, peace that can excuse outwards regardless of outcome and to be true and honest even when surrounded by darkness and evil. Give me the strength to fight against evil and injustice wherever I can, and the ability to stand up for the rights of the destraught, the destitute and the forlorn. To lead humanity away from an infinite dark age into a path of freedom, truth and strength. That evil, true evil, will be cast aside in favour of integrity, virtue, honesty and truth. There can be no other way. I ask for that.
>>
>>32934379
I want to attain self realization/liberation.
>>
>>32934379
I wish water for everyone
>>
>>32935418
please do mine op
>>
>>32934379
I wish for all I influence to be justly prosperous
>>
>>32934379
>Come, relax. I know you are tired and weary, it's okay.
Anyone that talks like this is a weasel. IC if its pasta
>>
>>32934379
I wish I would never, ever drink a drop of alcohol again, as long as I live.
>>
I wish for her to come back fully in my life.

Sorry for any negativity you may detect as I really struggled with the captcha.
>>
File: 20220727_151748.jpg (2.68 MB, 4032x1908)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>32938506
Hello friend, I have spoken to the Fire spirits and granted your wish. May you path be bright and powerful, you will pass because it is willed by nature. I feel your aura and can see that a relative is with you as we speak, has anyone close to you passed of late? This spirit is quite strong, I would like to connect with you throw astral projection dreaming. Please let me know if you would like me to visit you!
>>32938517
My friend, your mother is with you. I feel as if her death was sudden, I can sense a female presence around you, however this female is not very elderly. If you wish, I will contact this spirit on your behalf. Please let me know what you would like to say and it will be done. You will feel her touch around 4am-6am. Blessed
>>32938558
Please go outside tomorrow night around 11am and look towards the northen hemisphere, where the Wind spirits will come to you and your home. They will take away your pain and suffering, I will grant you great fortunes and success. Blessed
>>32939108
Thank you my friend
>>32940107
Hello my friend, unfortunately we cannot turn back time (without asking the deities) but I can bless your dreams so that you may have experiences of a loving childhood as you rest. The Earth spirits love you. Blessed
>>32940197
Hello friend. A difficult one, I admit but I have granted your wish. Now it will up to Father Time when he feels you are ready. Blessed
>>32940225
As we die, we pass through the Gates of the void, if you can find your soul as it passes the vast deserts of Halotius upon your final breaths, you may grant yourself your own wish.
>>32940291
I have chanted on the 9 seals and created a fire of purity in your honour. The Gods of the sky will come to you and lift your souls to the mountains, you are cleansed and blessed my friend. Your wish has been granted
>>32940305
Please obtain some ground dirt, opium incense and a thimble of witch hazel/or essence of belladonna. Light at dawn
>>
>>32941970
when you get sober night's sleep two night's in a row there's a mental change that can make not drinking way easier, it goes to "i don't ever want to drink again" to "oh man, sober sleep is amazing, I want some more of that shit"
then the choice is so much easier and less taxing
>>
File: FB_IMG_1662344576435.jpg (267 KB, 1080x1392)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
I will get back to those who I feel a connection with, thank you for granting me insight in your wishes. Unfortunately the negative posters have created a dark energy and have made it more difficult to connect to everyone,. Doubt and anger can cause the connection to be lost and therefore I cannot follow up, I will soon post my email if you wish to continue the spiritual path and for further wishes. I am only here to help you with what time and energy the universe provides me, my friends. The process is a long and difficult one so please bear with me. Bless you all
>>
>>32934379
I wish for massive wealth and absolute financial freedom for you op, me and everyone in this thread, let it be so we never have to wageslave ever again and be free to enjoy the finests luxuries and exclusive experiences that life can offer.

Wealth will set us free to find true happiness, to help those in need, our families, our partners, to fulfill our wildest dreams, to build a better world.

LET IT BE
>>
File: FB_IMG_1659772534335.jpg (85 KB, 750x1000)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>32935418
My friend please breath in and out, calm your thoughts and slow down your rhythm. I will await for your energy to relax so I may enter and grant your wish
>>
>>32934379
I just want to have a peaceful and successful life

[spoiler] Backup wish: cute and loyal latina gf [/spoiler]
>>
>>32943021
thanks my friend, I'll try to do that
>>
>>32934379
I’d like to win the jackpot on the lottery, I know it’s what everyone wishes for, money, but it’s really the only thing that would help me change my life for the better. Without it I’m kinda stuck in this boring tedious routine.
>>
I wish to no longer be crippled.
>>
>>32934379
If I had to wish for something it would be settling in a better country so my future family won't have to go through the same things I went through.
>>
>>32938133
There is one that I love that also desires to go to this same universe. I want us to travel together. If I must go ahead first to lead the way so be it, but I will not abandon her either. She can also go first and I follow. But we both will reach this universe
>>
I wish for a gf please and thank you
>>
>>32934379
Wish for boundless forgiveness for those i've crossed, and for that damned psychopath to give up the ghost and cease his torment.

And endless stacks of 8m3 7.62x39 ammunition.
>>
>>32934379
I would like to reside, always, in a place of love and heartfelt compassion for all people, animals and creation. It is my greatest desire.
>>
>>32934379
I need the job I’m interviewing in order save my little family. Please.
>>
>>32943373
I'm just adding that if you are helping with no strings attached, no monkey paw deals or trickery, I thank you dearly. If you do have strings attached or some other sort of trickery I refuse your help. This is too important to me to be messed with.
>>
>>32934379
I need money to survive, any excess will be used for good.
>>
>>32934379
I would like to move out of my parents house, make plenty money, and have a loving gf.

Appreciate it.
>>
I wish for happiness and a simple life I can afford. I just don't want to struggle for the rest of my life anon. 33 years in poverty is wearing me down
>>
>>32934379
I wish to win her over again
>>
>>32938043
>My friend, all you have to do is listen. The spirits are already there with you, you just need to open your heart and allow them to connect to your aura. They will guide your hand

Thank you so much blessed friend. This was exactly what I needed to hear. No magick necessary, only me finally opening my heart.

I wish you the best, kind stranger <3
>>
>>32934379
I wish for more positive circumstances
>>
>>32942983
>>32938506
Hey man! Sure, astral projection and lucid dreaming are skills I recently started to work on, feel like this connection could help me. Now, how do you wanna do it? Wrtting some sigil on my hand before sleeping so that you could "find" me?
>>
>>32934379
I wish to be lucky from now on. May sound silly, but my luck has been steadily getting worse ever since I passed away (I got better), so if you can grant me this wish I would be forever grateful.
>>
I wish I had my mojo back.
>>
>>32934379
I wish for an answer, answer to my life
>>
i wish to blot out my bullshit and do the things i’ve so longed for years
>>
>>32934379
If you're still here, I would like mediumship abilities
>>
>>32934379
If I may.

I would like the determination and wherewithal
to strive and achieve my goals.
Trim the fat of my life without losing my essence so to speak.

Have a good one.
>>
>>32934379
Creating and enjoying art in peace.
>>
File: IMG_20220713_184653_083.jpg (147 KB, 490x1008)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>32943983
Hello traveller, I sense that you have wandered the plains before so it is good that we don't have to do any preliminary work. Simply obtain these ingredients -
Thistle, witch hazel and feverfew leaves. Light a fire in a small bowl and add these ingredients in. Then add black salt around the bowl as it burns, absorb the scent and breath deeply. Burn 4 small black candles and place them next to your bed, mediate and calm yourself. Think of the vast deserts of Arabia and the lasting sky, picture yourself walking and exploring. The final stage is I need you to sleep with your right hand facing upwards if you can. I will do the rest! Obviously make sure the candles are finished by this point!
>>
File: Sammy-Jack.jpg (38 KB, 500x674)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>32934379
Nothing short of winning the lottery will save me, my family, and real chance of experiencing happiness... P.S. I have lymphoma and am literally dying, it sucks
>>
>>32934379
I want a full-ride scholarship into Stanford University effective immediately.
>>
File: i3DI01.gif (1.77 MB, 320x180)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>32944344
No you don't... trust me

It's not the same anymore

Unless you are seeking a career in neuroscience, you will effectively be fucked out of a job.. especially the one(s) you dream of
>>
I wish to have beautiful vivid dreams again
>>
File: 20220522_113833.jpg (3.67 MB, 4032x1908)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB JPG
>>32944158
Hello friend, I cannt read your energy but I am intrigued. Have you felt a calling? Why is it that you wish to have these skills?
>>32944004
Of course! I have called upon the spirits of the Wind to come take away any misfortune you may have had and direct your hand to the path of fortune. I ask that you open all windows in your home tomorrow evening, and allow the spirits to enter your home to perform a cleansing. Blessed
>>32944189
The spirit of the Lion is strong with you, I can feel strength and determination.i will grant you your wish and believe that you may achieve fantastic things in the next few years. Blessed
>>32943546
I understand, my friend. Let me perform a small ritual for you next week, when the spirits of the Earth can break away any chains that bind you to misfortune, and guide you to great riches. Blessed
>>32943443
No trickery friend only blessings
>>32943434
And you shall, courtsey of the great kingdom of the lasting sky. I grant you happiness and great fortunes, my friend. Blessed
>>
File: FB_IMG_1663849610471.jpg (47 KB, 640x478)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>32943014
Haha, thank you friend. Yes, many wanders in this thread, I would say 90% wish for financial independence. I am quite exhausted from the extensive rituals so please everyone excuse my now frequent spelling mistakes. I will perform a sacred magik ritual on the 5th night of the howling wolves to bless each and every person with incredible wealth and health.
I only ask that you light 4 black candles in your home preferably in a bedroom and allow it to burn all the way through.
>>
>>32934379
I want high-level healing tech to be released so that everyone can benefit.
>>
>>32934379
i wish, in the near future, i can get the big break in my professional career i have been working so hard for
>>
>>32944368
Thank you, should fortune find me I will try to find some way to repay your kindness.
>>
I lost my job. It's the best job I've had. I just wish that I can still provide.
>>
>>32942983
>Blessed
Blesses upon you, my fren
Thank you.
>>
>>32934379
That I can meet a beautiful girl who will fall in love with me.
>>
I don't want anything, thanks OP for putting some good energy out there tonight
>>
>>32934379
Dont want to waste anymore time and pivot to a better phase of my life.b
>>
>>32934379
I keep meeting people who need help - need someone who can shield them from the violence and hate in this world. But I'm sick - mentally and physically. Sometimes I can barely take care of myself, and there isn't much I can do for these people - though I try anyway.

Please heal my mind and body so that I can use that health to heal and protect others.
>>
I wish for my potential to be realized, so that I can finally control my life.
>>
>>32944368
Well then thank you. I'm sorry to sound so untrustworthy. I just hear stories of those taking advantage of those chasing their wishes and dreams.
>>
>>32934379
Please make me successful with the business I'm doing by the end of this year.
I intend to to good very things with the money
>>
>>32945132
Will help animals, poor people, poor children, fight the globalists every way I can those are my intentions.
>>
>>32945118
And I hope you're having a pleasant day. It's so good to see nice people like you in the world.
>>
>>32934379
I wish for Ishtar to bless me and my family.

Thank you OP!
>>
>>32934379
Very grateful for this anon, I’ve been feeling pretty down recently so I wish to be a very successful person who can make great friends easily
>>
I hope for financial stability, possibly with my project going well and also, for my hair problem to go away...
>>
>>32934379
I just want to be happy. I want to stop hating my existence.
>>
>score excellent in upcoming two exams in 2023
>be intelligent and have extraordinary memory.

You know who I am
Thanks op.
>>
ROLLING FOR A BIG TIDDY GOTH GF
>>
>>32934379
I wish for a long, happy, and prosperous life. Thank you
>>
I want to go Home.
>>
Ay yo loan me fi' dalla?
>>
Hey OP
I wish to live fully, and on as many levels of reality as I can. I know I've sinned a lot, but in my defense, I didn't feel like the world loved me. Now I see that I should've just let the Light shine through me on all occasions, but I feel entrapped by terrestrial powers. I wish I could express love fully and freely, and to have the sight to not intrude upon another, nor to be enchanted by anyone or anything other than the Spirit of God. I'd like to be blessed with a firm memory of having been a fine instrument for God.
Thanks OP, bless you
>>
>>32934379
I wish that the people I love know that I love them and understand why I have done the things that I have done, for them.
I wish that I feel better about being ignored and dismissed
>>
>>32934379
hey, thanks for doing this.
Send that means of freedom my way please
>>
I want to talk with God again.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.