[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 6ad.jpg (81 KB, 945x875)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
howdy /x/
does anyone have that video of a kid showing off a "fort" he's made out in the woods only to be charged by a presumable wendigo? i don't really care whether or not its real footage id just like to get my hands on it.

also general wendigo/skinwalker thread i guess
>>
>>32933982
anon, i wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>32933982
They are real. They will eat you in your sleep. You have a limited time, anon. They are coming for you. There is nothing you can do. Your destiny is suffering. Your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell....to quote a famous movie.
>>
File: 1661202935520652.webm (852 KB, 424x244)
852 KB
852 KB WEBM
>>
>>32933982
I’m so sick of internet addicted children and idiots taking indigenous legends and watering them down into cheap Hollywood monsters. First off, the wendigo is a spirit that possesses people and turns them into cannibals, not some deer man thing with glowing red eyes that lives in the woods, and it didn’t come around until the indigenous folk witnessed European settlers cannibalizing each other, save for some loosely connected legends that could be attributed to the “wendigo” (such as the chenoo from my grandfather’s tribe). Stop this Reddit faggotry please, and also school is tomorrow so you should probably go to bed.
>>
>>32934333
>my grandfather’s tribe
I will always admire your people’s devotion to dental hygiene and familial bonding
>>
>>32934333
lol redskin
>>
>>32934385
rude
my people prefer to be called “washington football team”
>>
>>32934397
>what race is virtually extinct because they couldn’t handle firewater and the flu?
>>
>>32934414
>couldn't handle firewater and the flu
kek
>>
>>32934443
Butthurt much?
>>
>>32934427
Erm…yeah let’s go with that!
>>
>>32934443
>(angry smoke signaling intensifies)
>>
>>32934443
>bashing wypeepo
>uses white man in response image
>>
>>32934273
this could just be a dude in a morphsuit
>>
>>32934848
Proportions all fucked up my guy, plus look at just how fucking skinny the legs and especially thighs are. That is not a human being.

Furthermore, no person sneaking up on a house is going to be moving like that. That's a crawler or whatever you please to call it.
>>
>>32933982
Anyways here you go OP. It's probably fake, take a look at the guys youtube channel. Despite that, if it is, it's a fantastic depiction of a crawler and how they move.

https://youtu.be/UskrTXWJHDY
>>
>>32934604
>count dooku
>noble Jedi master in control of his own domain
>sidious shows up and gets him drunk with dark side power
>goes on the warpath
>scalps anakin sideways
>makes an agreement with sidious but finds himself increasingly marginalized and pushed aside
>gets betrayed and killed despite his best efforts to hold up his end of the agreement
>is promptly forgotten by everyone
>20 years later it’s like he never even existed
>just a footnote in the history books that he was technically the first guy to cut off Darth Vader’s hand
>but adding that Obi-Wan and Luke are the ones who are remembered for it
count dooku is an honorary injun
he has earned his seat in the teepee of mediocrity
>>
>>32934848
keep watching and see if he rolls into a ball
>>
>>32934466
Kek
>>
>>32934917
>actually wasting a post arguing about star wars
Rip window thread
>>
>>32935540
I think the actual point of the post was to make fun of indians some more
>>
>>32934333
Don’t make Bakwas angry anon.

T. Part NDN
>>
>>32935592
> Bakwas (sometimes "bokwus", "bookwus" or "bukwis") is one of the supernatural spirits of the Kwakwaka'wakw people of coastal British Columbia.
>the Kwakwaka'wakw people
does getting laughed at make the mighty Bukwuz of the Kwakawakawaka’wakawaka tribe mad?
because if so I’m a dead man

I mean like if I ever go to Canada for some reason lol
>>
File: IMG_20210703_011207_257.jpg (365 KB, 1440x1440)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>32934333
>muh tribe
I'll be your skinwalker
;)
>>
>>32934333
Shut up dipshit, the wendigo exists in the present day and manifests itself by causing people to kill themselves in winter. Just like a shizo going crazy. Better bring some praying tobacco or prepare your angus.
>>
hey, where's moss?
>>
>At some time in the early 90s my mother's family felt on hard times because they were idiots, and my grandparents and aunts and their kids lived together in a house, and they had some gnarly ass neighbors that they said were into witchcraft and that's why they eventually moved...
>The living room had tall windows that were high up to the ceiling and below them was the couch, and across from the couch was the TV against the wall and above the tv, were mirrors, because 90s decore.
>One night, my fat silly aunt was watching TV and she looked above it and in the reflection of the mirrors of above her were two creepy green, grisly eyes. They just glowed and looked really evil. There was a shadowy body with it. It wasn't just two eyes glaring through.
>My aunt was so shocked and scared that she couldn't scream nor move
>My other aunt walks into the living room and directly sees the eyes through the window and she just froze and then dramatically threw her body into the hallway which connected into the kitchen
>The eyes were too high up for anyone to play a prank, and there was nothing for anyone or any animal like a cat to stand on.
>Did the witchy neighbors summon a wendigo to scare them?
>This took place in a wetback suburb outside of la called Pico Rivera which has a reputation for a number of sightings and even Compton, has a famous sighting of the Dog with a womans face, so the scary paranormal wendigo stories don't just happen out in the wilderness.
>>
>>32933982
Thousands of Wendigo stories on Reddit, but no one ever gets killed.
Worst monster ever
>>
>>32934273
that's a rake
>>
>>32934352
I mean Europeans didn't regularly bathe until the later part of the 18th century. No wonder your ancestors carried so much disease to different lands. Swamp ass genetics.
>>
>>32936433
that's a ridiculous notion. Of course they bathed.
>>
File: Uganda3.png (947 KB, 789x498)
947 KB
947 KB PNG
>>32936433

And what advanced cities did your black ancestors create? A lot of good bathing did them!
>>
File: 1663827946386040.jpg (148 KB, 600x592)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>32934436
Go home, immigrant
>>
>>32936922
white Americans are forever btfo: no connection to their ancestry, no real heritage, they all cling to being Irish, or Italian, or German, or Scottish, or whatever, but any time they actually go to those countries the people there universally treat them like the culturally malformed retards that they are. All they have is cheeseburger, school shooting, and fentanyl.
>>
>>32934414
Is that you claim to be them all the time? Is that why a lot of young american men claim to be natives from the whole globe but themselves? There is a specific group of people who are so very ashamed of who they are and what civilization they built that they cling to retarded concepts of we wuz ayyliens and turks. And its not Native americans
>>
File: 1622054659277.webm (1.06 MB, 960x540)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB WEBM
Crawler caught climbing
>>
>>32934333
>>>/twitter/
>>
>>32936433
A bunch of savages who got raped by the romans, took what they could from them, and then act like they’re more superior to Arabs, Indians, Asians and other groups who have been studying mathematics and science a lot longer than the white savages. Just look at modern America and tell me that they made it better by coming here.
>inb4 child sacrifice and drunkenness
Look up the religious practices of the ancient celts and Nordic peoples. And large quantities of alcohol were purposely
given to the natives by the government to ensure that they’d be too bloated and dumb to rise up and revolt. Let’s see if the same morons who are accusing other users of being glories defend these government practices
>>
>>32933982
wendigo/skinwalker aren't real and are a psyop. why do you think they have a whole tv series dedicated to them on the "History" channel?
>>
File: Bidet clonato.jpg (93 KB, 1280x851)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>32933982
Bidet is a clone not a wendigo
>>
>>32934273
fake, based on multiple reasons

1. the poor quality in order to attempt to hide revealing features that would prove it fake

2. that is obviously some dude in a spandex suit

3. the way it was filmed seems too staged.
>>
>>32935641
Don't laugh. They're millionaires from all the pacman royalties
>>
File: EcwJ0ULUwAA4Io3.jpg (39 KB, 720x540)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>32938384
1. Security cameras tend to have lower quality footage than phone cameras, of course it isn't going to crystal clear, especially at night.
2. The creature isn't proportionally human, and is far too skinny. This cannot just be some guy in a morph suit, plus this thing is rather tall. Take a close look at the legs too, those aren't human legs.
3. The way it was filmed it looks like some humanoid entity trying to sneak outside of somebody's house at house. It physically doesn't look human, doesn't have the proportions or fat distribution of a human, doesn't move like a human, doesn't have a human posture.

Nothing about this video gives the stench of somebody playing a prank or trying to fake a viral video, it legitimately looks like a humanoid entity trying to silently walk up to someone's house.
>>
>>32934443
Replace jews with white people and it applies to niggers, shitskins, and natives.

Only difference is whites are still moving forward and making shit and the rest described can't figure out how to move out of section 8 or the rez because it >must< be someone else's fault
>>
>>32938605
audibly kek’d
>>
>>32933982
biden is wendigo?
>>
>>32934273
Clearly a flat earther walking around claiming he can't find a single curvature.
>>
Leaving this here.
I have a first nations wife. Native American for the burgers.. shes canadian.
Some shit she told me to look out for in the woods.
Owls. If you hear one near by, its generally a bad omen.
Whistling. Do not whistle at night. It is believed that by whistling you are making your self known to all sorts of entities that live among us.
Smells. If you smell death, turn around. A smell of copper, blood, or straight death is a sign you are either near a corpse of an animal, or something else.
That's all I've got.
>>
>>32942469
among us sus sussy
>>
>>32942469
Sounds like you should try raping the wendigo to assert dominance over the woods
>>
>>32942169
ye
>>
>>32942714
Have a pine beetle
>>
>>32937157
look at him go
>>
>>32944246
Anon, you already rejected your ancestor, you keep saying we wuz aztecs and etc. Who would believe you now?
>>
>>32937157
spoderman
>>
>>32936423
To be fair, I don't think dead people are posting on reddit.
>>
>>32938384
you did a shit job in the other thread and youre stretching here, glowfaggot.
>>
>>32933982
Would you ?
>>
>>32933982
>biden is a wendigo

https://rumble.com/vuccza-the-pfizerbot-honkpill-detoxification-show.html
>>
>>32943524
i call them spruce bugs
>>
File: wendibros.gif (131 KB, 560x420)
131 KB
131 KB GIF
why are they so sexualized? is it to normalize them?
>>
>>32933982
Is there even a clear definition of Wendigo or Skincrawler? I see Wendigo, Skincrawler, crawler, rake, and lurker used to refer to a whole set of humanoids, some with animal features, some without.
>>
>>32936433
retard. Tacitus wrote about how ancient Germans would bathe in the rivers
>>
>>32942469
>I have a first nations wife
Tasted of the forest's fruits, did you?
>>
>>32934333
Hol up, I thought another reason the windigo myth formed was from the rare-ish times deer eat meat or hunt due malnourishment? I'd be freaked as fuck if I saw a gaunt buck eating a carcass in the dead of winter
>>
File: 168787161-768x768.jpg (84 KB, 768x768)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>32942469
My step brother apparently has some Apache in his blood. He said owls are bad juju as well. Makes sense to me, especially if you think about harpy myths. Your walking in the woods at night and hear something that sounds like a woman screaming. Look around and see this pic rel or the like staring at you.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.