[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: cdf.jpg (338 KB, 1380x900)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Old Thread: >>32919484

>START HERE! If you want to read only 1 thing, let it be this PDF
>Cosmic Death Fungus: A Primer On An Ancient Enemy
https://www.docdroid.net/FX4DpXm/cdf-nac-protocol-pdf

>The Parasite Pill
https://files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf

>basic gestalt on anti-parasitic treatments both herbal and synthetic
https://files.catbox.moe/ue69ab.pdf

>Additional informational PDF
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ca959c23560c369880b1806/t/5d4f86f20213620001e7a7ac/1565492985774/Parasites.pdf

>The Hidden Epidemic In North American Parasites
https://archive.is/oO9aO#selection-819.0-830.0

>Intestinal parasitic infections in homosexual men: prevalence, symptoms and factors in transmission
https://files.catbox.moe/1a4zxr.pdf

>Candida Diet
https://www.thecandidadiet.com/

The NAC Protocol (Updated June, 2022)

*1200mg NAC
*300mg Oregano Oil (10:1 extract in gel cap)
*Black Seed Oil (4000mg or 1 teaspoon)

Night

*600mg NAC
*300mg Oregano Oil

Continue daily for a minimum of two months and count out 3 weeks with no die off symptoms prior to moving to the next step.

Maintenance Protocol

Morning

*600mg NAC
*100mg Nicotinamide Riboside OR
500mg Nicotinic Acid (Pure Niacin)
*400-500mg Resveratrol OR
100mg Pterostilbene

Night

1 tsp Black seed oil

Take a break every other week but still supplement the black seed oil.

>Fungal die off symptoms may include :
Tiredness, exhaustion, muscle soreness, increased chest or nasal discharge, cold or flu like symptoms, nerve or joint pain, cold sores, headaches, irritability, change in stool frequency, volume or color; bloated stomach, cramps, increased gas
>>
Anyone read this book?

"This Is Your Brain on Parasites: How Tiny Creatures Manipulate Our Behavior and Shape Society" by Kathleen McAuliffe
https://book4you.org/book/4963008/40c8cb

I started reading it back in 2016-17, very interesting. While the author is staying within the confines of what she can prove via scientific research, it gave a foundation for the conspiracy that's been suggested here in the past. All one needs to do is speculate that the individual parasitic infections might be linked to a collective intelligence, or provide a vehicle for one (the latter could be speculated about the Internet, as well).
>>
I have pinworms bros. I feel confident I can kill the adults but what can I do to kill the eggs? Is there anything I can rub on my anus before bed to trap the eggs/ kill them? I tried the black seed oil but it doesn't prevent them from reinfecting me. Any help?
>>
>>32933978
Don't click that link. Download the book for free here. That link is sketchy.

https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=2FEC8A6B98EB5507B9D48A1C4122CEC4
>>
>>32934024
When you have pinworms you have to throw out or disinfect everything. To clear it internally use the nac protocol or the worm protocol (black walnut, wormwood)
>>
>>32934024
I believe clove was the ingredient in the original parasite pill that targeted eggs
>>
>>32934046
Wormwood combination is the best and cheapest combo. It has the clove (kills eggs) plus wormwood and others. Cheap and works well.
>>
>>32934037
I have done each concurrently and cleaned everything with a uv b lamp. Still when those 2-3 weeks roll around the next generation still somehow has the metabolic strength to reproduce. Any tips for the eggs they lay in the night? I must break this cycle.
>>
>>32934046
>>32934053
Thank you. I will try to rub the raw clove oil on my anus before bed. Also take it internally. I appreciate this suggestion!
>>
>>32934063
Kek, funny as it would be...

Anon, you should get a wormwood walnut clove tincture. Save your asshole the suffering.
>>
File: LibGen.png (120 KB, 1897x938)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>32934030
Thanks for the alternative link, but you're off base - that site is actually great, tons of books and when you sign up just get a free acct. They give you 10 downloads per day, you can pay for more but I just use the 10+ daily and it's got a lot of books that previously weren't online.

Archive.org is also really good, make an acct for free and there's plenty of rare books you can borrow for 14 days.

Thanks for reminding me of that other site though (pic related), looks pretty good and if there's no signup that's even better.
>>
>>32934024
dry fast.
starve the fuckers to death.
>>
Where the scat
>>
>>32934024
I was asking about the idoine stuff in the other copy of this email for my baby's pinworms!! Will this help with the pinworms if zeolite too? I read turpentine from the hobby shop is fine? I got it at the art store? My baby is just pooping worms it's so gross!!!
>>
>>32934058
Just use the ivermectin you love so much, boom. Gone.
>>
>>32934974
Get a new baby. That one is clearly defective.
>>
How does candida affect the aging process?
>>
>>32934974
If the baby's name is frank, hold under water until the bubbles go away.
>>
>>32935941
No expert but IIRC it screws with the Telomeres.
>>
So I was reading a study on Candida and beta estradiol. Apparently this female sex hormone makes it replicate and change form. So estrogenic is beneficial to it.

Is this why boron is used in the SS stack? It does seem to be helping with progress since I added it. Reading up on it, it increases testosterone 30%. But in women it increases beta estradiol, which makes candida worse. So it's only beneficial for men?
>>
File: enema.jpg (692 KB, 2048x2301)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
From previous thread:
>>32933350
stopping giving it the formula would be the first step. Try giving some thyme as a natural remedy for possible candida from the formula. Wouldn't suggest giving turpentine to a baby but if you really must know, ask on turpentine facebook groups. Also, don't ever feed garbage to your baby. No cereals as it grows up. No nonsense food that comes already packaged. Make it some home-made organic food.
>>32933088
Zeolite + coffee enemas
Some anon posted this. I will "blindly" follow it.
The mechanism with water fasting is quite simple. Take electrolytes for the enemas.
>>32933162
I'd suggest zeolite cleanse. But I haven't tried it yet, so won't recommend. Turpentine on sugar cubes worked fine. Used castor oil to make faster bowel movements. (work your way up to 1 teaspoon of 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine + 1-3 teaspoon of castor oil)
>>
Has anyone noticed hair regrowth on the protocol? Is dimorphic fungi capable of nesting in the scalp?

Im on week seven and had started shaving the top of my head before hand because what was there was whispy and sparse. But as I've been on the protocol it appears to be growing thicker and I'm going to let it grow out to see how it compares. I also started rubbing a bit of oregano oil into my scalp (i got so much of the liquid stuff because i misread dosage when I made my initial order).

I wonder if what we think is entirely male pattern baldness might be a genetic break that allows the dimorphs to attack pores or folicles instead. Might explain why balding varies so wildly even within a family.
>>
>>32934974
a reply >>32936276
keep in mind to wash any vegetables as much as you can. Most soil contains parasite eggs.
>>
File: S20220118_0005.jpg (838 KB, 1920x1080)
838 KB
838 KB JPG
>>32936288
I've been having the same experience-- doing the protocol and my receding hairline is growing back. However, I definitely have something in my hair follicles. I can see it on my face and my doctors just gaslit me instead of helping me. I even bought a fucking usb microscope to show them that something is in the hair follicles on my face. They refused to prescribe oral antifungals. Pic related its my horrible fucking facial hair and some sort of fungus on it.
>>
>>32936288
if you have problems with hair growth, try red light therapy + an electric derma needler (the derminator 2 is the best one apparently). also try supplementing biotin 10,000 mcg.
>>
i've been dreaming of toad from super mario lately. is the fungus slowly eating up my brain?
>>
>>32936330
Brooo WTF..... been experiencing dreams of fungi too, extremely vivid. must been two nights ago that i dreamt about Paul Stamets chasing me through the backrooms with some kind of mycology book or sonething under his arm. he didnt say anything to me ib the dream, but i felt he wamted me to read it and look at the mushroom photos depicted in that book.... woke up sweaty and in sheer terror that night I can tell you
>>
>>32936330
Used to have dreams of picking mushrooms in my dreams. Now it is mostly candida dreams. I dream of eating sweets and other garbage. Last night I dreamt of eating chocolate flavored chocolate behind my ex's back. Then some voice in my head told me to show her my dick, which I did. She was extremely uninterested. Most probably because sweets and garbage foods tank my libido and makes my pp smaller
>>
>>32936464
also, dicks are basically fungi. just look at their form. the glans is just like a head of a mushroom. so by not showing her your dick in the dream, you kinda refused to "get the fungus out", which can only be a good thing, right?

another dream of mine was from last night, i dreamt of walking down an old path which i always took to school when i was in 4th/5th grade. i rested for a minutes on a remote playground that lies on this path, which is silly cuz i'd never done that back then, i always knew i had to be right on time for school. i was sitting on a bench when suddenly a really large fly agaric grew outta the grass right next to me. it grew larger and larger and was full of pesky parasites, crawling over it. the fungus-parasites had no face but they could talk nonetheless. i cant remember exactly what they said but they told me something along the lines of "trust Paul Stamets, trust mushrooms, trust nature, trust fungi, trust yourself!" also woke up heavy from this one. sometimes im beginning to think i just might have paranoic schizophrenia with hypochondric tendencies (regarding my fear of parasites). but those are just thoughts impregnated by the fungus and I'm well aware of that. even my wife and kids told me to seek professional help, so did my doc..... so sad to see that this world gets overtaken by those strange brain fungi and everyone loves it....
>>
>>32936288
Yes I think my hair is denser now, but I started taking biotin at the same time. Could be effect from both. Also dandruff to 90% gone. Scalp still itches but has become alot better.
>>
>>32936464
oops sorry didnt read that right, you did show your dick in that dream right? so you kinda "took the fungus out" afterall. but your GF didnt like it. this could mean shes not yet fungus infected in RL and you maybe subconsciously noticed it? i dunno, interpreting dreams can be tricky, i cant even interprete my own
>>
>>32936464 Yesterday when dreaming I was telling everybody, some alive some now passed. about my fungal detox. I even did a radio interview :) In real life: I did a stint as an edible mushroom peater/picker. At night all I could see in ny eyes was a sea of white mushrooms, just BEing. Never really enjoyed eating them after that...
>>
>>32936549
yeah, she is kind of really out of the shroomery. Clearest skin I've seen on any human being. Anytime we ingested shit foods/alcohol, she'd drink shitloads of kefir next day. Had the most based view on anal sex: "it'd just feel like pooping. Why would anyone want that?" (as we know, parasites like to spread through anus).
When I spiraled out of control, I offered her some of the shit foods I ate. She always refused. Was disappointed when I told her how much sugar I had consumed. No one in her family ate candy and mostly ate organic. Everyone around their family also looked extremely healthy and clear-minded. I was the odd one out/a tourist.
Oh, the shit food offering would deffinietly be the dick showing in the dream.
Crazy, she's one of the most based people I know on nutrition but that isn't something she has learned it is what she grew up with and what her whole family stands for.
On a crazy note, would experience the most supernatural things with her. Once we entered a neighbors' property. I immediately noticed that a corner from a forest is the one I've been seeing in my dreams and where I grow vegetables and poppies in dreams. She noticed that the yard and houses have also been present in her dreams. Both of us had never been inside that estate. Weird thing is that no one is ever there and the estate is kept in perfect condition
>>
>>32936509
don't worry about schizophrenia. It's a foo-foo wack shit. Can easily be overcome by eradicating parasites. Keep in mind not to let out too much information. After I told my ex about how parasites take over the host, make them degenerate and crave anal etc etc, couple days later her brother started pulling out "facts" about homosexuality and how it is a complete nonsense to believe that some parasites can make people gay. She agreed. That's when I started to doubt everything. It isn't that easy to convince people who trust modern science and are so confident in their fallacies.
>>
>>32936760
yeah, modern science is clearly foo foo wack shit too. it doesnt matter that almost every single thing in our world nowadays exists because of scientific methods, we could easily live without medicine, computers and toilets. fuck science!
>>
>>32936765
I never said anything about not believing in technology. Medicine used in this thread is ancient. Sewage systems have been around prior to birth of Jesus. What is your point?
>>
>>32936765
Actually, this
>Keep in mind not to let out too much information.
Later becomes this
>yeah, modern science is clearly foo foo wack shit too. it doesnt matter that almost every single thing in our world nowadays exists because of scientific methods, we could easily live without medicine, computers and toilets. fuck science!
is what I am talking about.
>>
>>32936765
fuck off shill. keep believing your richard hawking shit or whateveR. i believe only what i can percieve.

>>32936760
so fuckin true, I myself even experienced how fungi can make you gay (the dream guy here). a few months ago i ate some champignons (my wife ordered pasta and forgot to mention that i like them without fungi) and at first i was like "nah Im not gonna eat mushrooms" but then those thoughts about being ill in the head occured again (for sure its the fungus inside my brain telling me im schizo) and I decided to try them anyways. you wouldnt believe it, I just ate HALF a piece of champignon and immediately felt horny as fuck suddenly after that. only difference was: i was craving cock more than ever suddenly! it just watered my mouth thinking of a well erected, stiff, hard, throbbing dick!! of course i didnt tell my wife or anyone else, but when we were watching TV later that night and Jimmy Kimmel came on..... I first got a raging boner and then I silently came in my pants....... must've been those damn champignons right? my wife ate a shitton of those that evening and she was certainly very horny that night too. which is logical, since fungi make you attracted to men = gay i guess?

anyone else here with similiar experiences?

inb4 "haha fag": i sure as hell wont ever eat any fungi again, im feeling comfortable as a heterosexual I can tell you that much
>>
>>32936811
not really fungi but toxoplasmosis and probably a shitton of other parasites
crazy how easy it is to cure incurable diseases. Anytime someone tries to spread information on how to do it they are marked as insane and loads of people come to defend the public knowledge on how those diseases actually work and what medicines to take to stop them from spreading.
I enjoy seeing through the veil and skimming through comment sections. Loads of people use the same arguments which seem pre-written on everyone's mind. You just have to look for a couple of commenters who have tried and succeeded. Reddit is a cesspool for this kind of way of thinking. People there have so much mental energy to argue on things they don't know and it's sad to see that they are really capable of forming well thought out arguments but their head is not in the right place. I pray for awakening of masses
>>
>>32936811
well, actually...when I think back on what has been happening...last time I ate pickled mushrooms I started having homo-erotic fantasies for weeks on end. You're right
>>
>>32936781
Modern sewage systems and sanitary installations that you are using are (logically) a product of modern scientific work [e.g. architecture, physics, engineering etc. needed]. The computer you are using right now to type this is a product of modern scientific work, as well as the internet [e.g. quantum mechanics, physics etc. needed]. Modern medicine which cures your headaches from time to time is a product of scientific work [e.g. pharmacy, medicine etc. needed].

To think one could question 'everything that is scientific' is just plain delusional and absolutely hypocritikal.
>>
>>32936811
this dude aight here must be the perfect representation of every /cmd/ thread that has existed. how batshit insane can someone get?
>>
>>32936890
/cmd/? you mean /cdf/? but yeah i agree.
>>
>>32936869
again...I never doubted 'everything that is scientific'. I doubt how psychological diseases are perceived and treated.
>That's when I started to doubt everything. It isn't that easy to convince people who trust modern science and are so confident in their fallacies.
Probably should've stated Modern science's views on homosexuality so that someone doesn't misinterpret what I've said.
>>
>>32936811
>>32936919
Homosexuality isn't a psychological disease. Drinking bleach because you think you are infested by maggots and worms until you shit out your own gastric mucosa - however - could be.
>>
>>32936946
explain why I get physically repulsed by anal and other perversions after a cleanse
>>
Oh well. My wife got a bad case of covid, and the world around me is descending into ww3. Guess I’ll find out soon whether the protocol made me resilient enough.
>>
Newcomer here. This seems interesting and kind of easy to do (only take supplements and don't eat bread / drink beer? count me in).

However I was wondering
1 - how long does it take for me to start feeling bad (from the "die off") after I start take supplements?
2 - if I don't start feeling bad does it mean I don't have the infection or have it in a negligible level so I can stop?
3 - can I still drink non beer alcohol like wine and vodka?
>>
i should always take oregano oil with food, right?

i dont usually eat breakfast which makes it a bit annoying
>>
all my niggas is dewormed yuh
we dont fuck wit ur funger squad
brick full of dat double O, trapping sellin oregano and dat BSO
fuck a glower ass faggot bitch
if a funger act up ima bust his shit
so much black seed oil on muh dick
but u know ur girl like that shit
beat a glower ass yuh yuh
slap his yeast tits and make him call me dad (hol up)
stuntin on these haters wit da NAC (damn!)
>>
>>32937053
avoiding yeast entirely is the point.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimorphic_fungus
1. depends on the person, few days, weeks, first month, or never
2. difficult to say, one thing we need to improve though, is getting different weight dosages, as i believe the dosages in the OP are for 150lb males. Which is why some people may struggle with die-off.
3. you should avoid alcohol entirely, specifically, you don't want to stack regular drinking with possible die-off.
>>
>>32936858
damn interesting! do you want to share the thoughts you had? did they also include the permanent urge to suck dick like a vacuum?

>>32936869
fuck your modern sewage 'n stuff, the old greeks or romans didnt need toilets either so I dont give a flying fuck about your "science" and shit

>>32936890
fuck you man, im not craZy, you just cant look beyond the end of your nose so you dont recognize the major fungus conspiracy thats going on. those brain mushrooms have basically infested the whole world to a point where my doc is actively trying to get me into an asylum. proof enough you fag?
>>
>>32934024
Legit eat a clove of garlic,
>>
>>32937182
no dicksucking. Just being submissive, which is what happens to toxoplasmosis gondii infected organisms. Got quite degenerate. Now when I scroll past such posts/videos I feel the frequencies they emit. Mostly feels like electric bee-hive under the skin. Similar to the feeling of buzzing in teeth from cocaine. That but millions of times stronger. Also the physical repulsion.
Watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiR2ncfGkw0&t=20s
>>
Can someone paste a link from this forum on how to purify kerosene? For some reason I am being denied access for this webpage:
https://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php/29940-Kerosene-Drinking
>>
>>32935953
why is there always a guy talking about iodine, zeolite and turpentine? Oddly specific for it to be some guy different everytime.
>>
>>32936791
Who cares
>>
>>32937391
It's all the same psycho. They are doing their best to shut down any discussion because they can't handle people who don't agree with them. Just ignore them. (You)s encourage them.
>>
>>32937391
They're the most yeast titted samefag in existence.
>>
>>32937391
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
parade 1-2 good things (iodine, zeolite), while parading 1 bad thing (turpentine), be annoying and obsessive about it, and people will group all 3 together, and implicitly be annoyed by them. So you start to poison opinions subconsciously and skew biases. So that when people try to talk about the good things in good faith, they'll remind the annoyed people, and suddenly be attacked. Which creates dissonance and crumbles group communication and stability.
>>
>>32934024
It might sound silly but fresh carrots can help, that was what my great grandma suggested and it literally always worked, what you want to do is make sure the first thing you consume in a morning is fresh carrot, do that and within a few days you should notice a difference. Don't consume anything before the carrot, and give it at least 30 minutes before you eat anything else.
>>
>>32937416
apparently you do
>>
>>32933924
I don't know much about this theory. Does it mean that the "Lenin was a mushroom" hoax was actually on to something?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenin_was_a_mushroom
>>
new to this whole concept but wondering what’s the verdict on systemic antifungals?

I was prescribed fluconazole in pill form to treat tinea versicolor and I stopped taking it because it gave me fucked up dreams.
>>
>>32937635
anything western medicine sells you, likely has a better and natural alternative.
Just curious though, did you get blood tests for vitamin deficiencies? Specifically, I'm curious if you're getting enough Vitamin A.
If not, that's something you should investigate yourself and see if you get improvements.
>>
>>32937391
the same one. I tried turpentine and it helped expel loads of candida and some worms. Now I am going to try kerosene. After that zeolite. I try them all for research for a piece I will be writing
>>
>>32937182
you are so lost, its incomprehensible. romans DID have toilets.
>>
>>32937741
what do i care? let them have fuckin showers, they were infested by fungi abyways. no hygiene of this world can save you from CDF.
>>
>>32937677
I haven’t had any blood work done in a long time, probably not since I was a kid. I’ll look into it. I’m probably due for a visit to the doctor.

Also Tinea supposedly runs in my family. My mom and her dad both had it. I think that side of the family has slavic ancestry but I’m not sure. It flares up with the humidity or if I sweat a lot.
>>
>>32937465
Surprised you didn't suggest hemlock. It's a lot like a carrot.
>>
>>32937830
Carrots are just what always worked for my family and me, when all else fails carrots win.
>>
I just passed something that looks like head of some worm. It was hard and looked a bit like a little tongue with two little antennas or the two dangly things by the mouth of Cyprinus carpio. I must apologize for the poor quality. I can't transfer the photo from this piece of shit phone. Didn't have any smell.
>>
File: wormhead.jpg (77 KB, 640x480)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>32937902
>>
File: worms[question_mark].png (11 KB, 1152x648)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>32937918
+ some other shit that somewhat resembled cucumber seeds. The only difference was that it looked like this:
>>
>>32937930
Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao
>>
File: these_fuckers.png (367 KB, 600x326)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>32937930
>>
Can fungus make your poop float? Last two movements have been floaters for me.
>>
>>32938013
you likely have a high-fat diet
>>
>>32937750
You believe in absolutely none of what you preach and only pretend to be a psychopath to garner attention. That's you. Any deflection only further reinforces this sentiment.
>>
It's time anons.
>>
>>32938238
Big daddy Set gonna give it to em. Get fucked funglord shit squirters.
>>
>>32938013
>>32938018

or your stomach isnt processing fat correctly

used to happen to me a lot when my stomach was really fucked
>>
>>32938263
God's third race runs this thread. He made them for a reason. Deleting fungal overgrowth.
>>
>>32937391
He's a salesman.
>>
Djinn will clear the way. Let the great Set do his work. As Aten commands the light shall reveal all. And destroy the evils within.
>>
get these meme learning trash out
absolutely arch*nic
>>
>>32938370
Yes, the big turpentine is trying to overpower big pharma. They've got paid shills all over the place. Just last night they interfered in the dream realm and tried to sell me some turpentine
>>
File: download (3).jpg (36 KB, 256x256)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>32938386
>>
File: download (5).jpg (36 KB, 256x256)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>32938407
>>
File: download (4).jpg (37 KB, 256x256)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>32938238
>>
>>32938018
>>32938294
Diet has not changed and my poops were normal previously. I forgot I pooped last night too. So it was
>floaters
>sinkers
>floaters
I am usually gassy prior to a biolfilm shit, so I figured it was that.
>>
File: mashrums.jpg (86 KB, 828x415)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>32938407
Hello. I'm a BIG PHARMA lobbyist and all I do is surf 4chan all day olololololololol
>>
>>32938454
Even your memes suck. Everyone already know you're a shill donut man. Just post the pics of your preferred brand of turp/iodine/zeo whatevs. Then we can all get back to having some decent /x/ level chats. Fucking dumb ape your branch should've stayed in the trees homie. Regress please functional societies need less like you.
>>
>>32938454
Your vagene IRL atm.
>>
>>32937391
It's the shithead who argues here daily. He lost his cash cow because of the protocol, so he's trying to get people back on his dangerous bullshit.
>>
>>32938587
Dude he posts test messages because the mods name him and it's obvious he's talking to himself. Caught it a few times. Then he resets his ip and posts test. What a retard. Nobody wants your turpaderp iolite enema inflammation death remedies.
>>
>>32938633
Oh is that why he always posts under weird names? I've seen a bunch that looked like a samefag talking to themselves but using a name the whole way through. Couldn't figure out what the fuck they were doing.
>>
>>32938081
I mean, if symbiotic internal bacteria can protect against fungal infection then it seems reasonable to think that the same could be true externally. Your skin is always covered in various microbes and constantly scrubbing them off with (((soap))) probably fucks you up in a similar way to how taking internal antibiotics fucks you up. Bathing is unnatural, especially as frequently as people are expected to do it.
>>
>>32938752
I wish I lived by the ocean so I could hop in the salty water when I need a rinse.
>>
>>32936322
Those are your suderiferous glands.
They produce pheromones and sweat. You need them.
>>
>>32938752
>Bathing is unnatural
not sure on that. Humans like feeling clean.
I think it's just all the (((products))) that people use with bathing.
You may cite that one homeless guy that hasn't bathed in 60 years while eating road kill, that was remarkably healthy. But that is probably a completely different thing
>>
File: boglum.jpg (25 KB, 745x533)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>32938735
started trying turpentine less than two weeks ago. Posted questions and testimonials about it in the last 3 threads. I am not the only one posting.
As I remember from ancient threads there were some others posting about turpentine.
I am just trying it out.
Just wait until I start trying kerosene
>>
>>32938852
then I will become a kerosene salesman
>>
>>32938827
>Humans like feeling clean.
This is extremely subjective. When I used to shower every day, I had incredibly oily skin (and acne to go along with it) and felt absolutely disgusting if I went more than a day or two without a shower. Strong urges to go scrub my skin, itchy. I could feel the oil and dead skin building up and I couldn't stand it.

After weaning myself off that shit over the course of many years, my skin's oil has normalized, my acne has disappeared, and I almost never FEEL dirty. I rinse off my lower body once or twice a week during the summer but I haven't washed my hair or my face in close to two months and they are by far the healthiest they've ever been, and I say this as a guy who had acne well into his thirties.

Humans have always groomed themselves, sure. But bathing, especially bathing regularly? That shit didn't exist until civilization developed to the point that we were packed closely enough together to make it necessary. But now that we have shit like indoor plumbing and our streets aren't full of livestock shitting everywhere, civilization no longer means that you're going to be constantly filthy, which means that you no longer need to be scrubbing yourself off every night.

And that's not even getting into all the chemicals and shit that are in tap water, and what it does to you to douse your entire body with it daily. Your skin is very absorptive...and most people get a huge amount of their daily chemical/pesticide exposure from inhaling water vapors while bathing.
>>
>>32938894
>When I used to shower every day, I had incredibly oily skin
were you using all kinds of soaps/body washes/ shampoos?
>>
>>32938940
I tried just about everything over the years to try to get my skin/acne under control. I spent a year or two using nothing but castile soap from head to toe before I gave up on bathing altogether and it didn't seem to make much difference compared to using lots of products, just had less bullshit chemicals in it.

My position at this point is that your skin is supposed to have a protective layer of oil/dead skin/microbes and you scrub it off at your own peril. Especially when it comes to oil and skin, the harder you try to remove it, the harder your body will try to replenish it.

My face used to be insanely sensitive, literally rub a spot with my fingers and I'd get acne there the next day. Now I can do whatever the fuck I want to it and it's perfectly clear all the time...but I will say that the year or so it took for my body to readjust to a natural (aka as little as possible) bathing schedule was pretty miserable.
>>
Hey so anon in the previous thread said something about fungal resistance and OTC that beats it. How's that work? Which OTC?
>>
>>32938827
Also take the hard water pill.
>>
>>32939514
>hard water pill.
QRD?
I coincidentally already do, not my choice though.
Hard to say if it's specifically affected anything though
>>
>>32939514
>>32939538
Drinking water in general is suboptimal...maybe studies show better results from people drinking water with a higher mineral content vs. water with lower mineral content, but they're still drinking water. I'd like to see a study of people drinking hard water vs people drinking only fruit juice or milk, but don't hold your breath for that one.

Raw milk and fruit juice, especially from citrus fruits, also have the benefit of being antimicrobial. I use water to rinse sugary or acidic liquids out of my mouth but I never drink it just to drink it.
>>
>>32938985
Have you tried a supplement called "Zinc for Acne" by Puritan's Pride? It's genuinely one of the cheapest supplements out there, $3.54 for 100 tablets off Amazon. I recommend two tablets immediately after each meal, three times per day.

Also, I believe I've actually solved the entire acne issue entirely. Think about it - acne is just an immune reaction from mixing oil with bacteria. Your body creates the acne in order to expel the bacteria+oil combo. Thus, if you have a strong immune system, the combination reaction will not occur. This is why Zinc works very well.

Additionally, Pantothenic Acid in high doses also works well, because it stops oil production. No oil means the bacteria has nothing to mix with, thus no acne is created. Accutane on the other hand works similarly by shrinking the oil glands severely.

>Vitamin B5 (aka pantethine or pantothenic acid) is as effective as the drug Accutane in treating acne because it also works at the first stage of acne formation. But whereas Accutane shrinks sebaceous glands, vitamin B5 reduces oil production of the sebaceous glands by increasing coenzyme A, which increases the metabolic breakdown of oils—including sebum—by optimizing the normal activity of cell physiology.

> Accutane works by shrinking sebaceous glands, which reduces oil secretion and P. acnes colonization—and thus inflammation. The treatment itself can be very effective, however the side effects are numerous and widespread, affecting upwards of 80% of patients.

TL;DR - Acne is caused by bacteria+oil+immune reaction. Most people focus solely on reducing oil, either by obsessive washing, peroxide acne pads (these actually dramatically increase redness) or Accutane. They're fighting only one third of the issue, thus the acne still exists. Whichever you choose, try that Zinc for Acne three times per day, worst case scenario you lose $3.54. Zinc has countless studies on boosting the immune system.
>>
>>32939571
>>32939538
Friend has diabetes2 and heart failure for near terms. Does he need extra iodine with his ivarmectin from the hard water,m
>>
>>32939670
Shilling for Nestlé now? What a bitch.
>>
>>32939670
Taking isolated supplements is retarded, especially things like commonly available vitamins/minerals. If you think zinc is beneficial then eat more foods with zinc in them. If you increase your zinc intake then you will need to increase your selenium intake, and when these two are combined you will need to increase your copper intake, which will then drag iron into the mix, which will all either require various fat soluble vitamins for synthesis or be less bioavailable without them, etc etc etc

Nutrition is very complicated and there are countless interactions and cofactors and a "zinc" pill is a terrible idea when you could just eat some liver which naturally contains all the vitamins and minerals I just listed.
>>
>>32939733
>>32939780
Both of these criticisms are completely valid. Nestle sucks, so feel free to buy a competitor's brand that's more ethical. And increasing natural food-sourced Zinc is also a great idea. I wrote up that Acne comment after struggling with it for so many years, so I just wanted to offer a healthy solution, one that doesn't come with a laundry list of side effects like Accutane or antibiotics. But for severe cases, I absolutely understand choosing to use those two medications.

I just wish so much that someone had told me years ago that acne is just bacteria+oil+immune reaction. Modulating the immune system worked beautifully for me. I always used acne pads that burned my skin and actually increased redness, what an absolute scam those were for me.
>>
>>32937918
Fucking hell! What are these things? I can't find it anywhere on internet. Looks a bit like bamboo sprouts. Passed shitloads of flukes and rice looking things that had tentacles on each end and 1-2 tentacles on each side. This was a yellow ball floating in the midst of it all. Thought that it is a bit of poop and pulled it out. It was hard as fuck. Had multiple tentacles and the bottom of it had a hole that was black inside. WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?
Felt really good after passing it
>>
File: this_crap.jpg (66 KB, 640x480)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>32939937
with outlines
>>
my back and pec muscles have no business being this sore unless some dieoff is occurring. i took a break from OO for a month but restarted a week ago. haven't reintegrated BSO yet either because the liquid is hard to get down. OO was intolerably spicy at first but has gotten easier. but been taking NAC since beginning of july.
>>
File: Daniel v1.0.png (68 KB, 1209x786)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
This is powerful and cheap.
>>
>>32938814
Huh? I'm not trying to kill my glands dumb dumb. There is some type of infection in the hair follicle zone. Kaiser Permanente doesnt want to pay to culture it and the last doctor I saw said they were certain it was fungal so a culture would be pointless. Then she told me she wasn't comfortable prescribing antifungals.

The idea of "cosmic death fungus" sounds pretty batshit insane but I was gaslit by MDs for 9 months before I found the original thread here. The protocol is killing the white mycelia sheath that is colonizing the follicle and hair. WTF do glands have to do with it?
>>
>>32933924
If anyone else has it in their hair or skin I've found that creams or lotions containing silver nano particles work really well alongside the protocol. I see they sell a liquid solution of nano silver you can drink but I havent done enough research to feel comfortable to drink it. But as a topical it is amazing at killing fungus or supporting the protocol in doing so. Either way it works great.
>>
>>32939865
>>32940129
>>32940199

That's definitely fungal like you were saying. And usually malassezia or dermatophytes. Both of which are decent groups of infectious fungi like they take about in the article below.

A few people I know in real.life have had huge turnarounds with acne issues and scars during CDF protocol. People get stuck on it just being candida a lot though, and that really is the tip of the iceberg.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4109575/
>>
File: 1663038766934383.jpg (315 KB, 750x825)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>32940313
>>32940199
>>32940129
I take a really hot bath with oil and turpentine in it ever couple weeks. seems to make my skin feel better. its anti fungal too

You can't kill everything because there is a balance of "good" guy bacteria etc that keeps the bad ones in check. or so ive heard.
>>
got really bad angular chelitis since i started the protocol

tried alcohol as well as dabbing black seed oil on them doesn't seem to be doing much

any opinions? its pretty bad, hurts to open my mouth

fwiw i used to get these occasionally but they would go away after an alcohol dab or two. google says they can be candida caused
>>
>>32940353
Coconut oil or black seed oil
>>
lol what kind of shit is this

>>32940353
>hey guys i got this side effect since starting the protocol what should i do, black seed oil doesnt do much
>>32940423
>use black seed oil

at least read the posts you're responding to
>>
>>32939984
Keep the BSO refrigerated as it keeps the taste down a little. Still very much there but not quite as bad as room temp.
>>
>>32940350
>>32940129

Baking soda is a potent antifungal or so ive heard. Would putting that in the bathwater help?
>>
I had a nice conversation with Peribsen today and also about the evolution of the upcoming pdf update. There have been questions over claims made in the pdf and we've asked to include our research in the new update.

For instance, we've stated that many diseases and even aging itself arise from those lovely dimorphs. Our research showing this was done quite some time ago, and the supporting studies have been available since 2016 and on. So we will be clarifying our findings in the next update.

We've also had an interesting conversation with a friend of ours regarding brain enhancement. We believe we've found the bottleneck to full brain function. When we can verify it and test it, it may or may not be included in the protocol. Either way, the nac protocol is a requirement before any further fixes can occur.

I've been focusing most of my time on MS research. We have a friend who is directly effected by this 'disease' and we've already seen a dramatic turnaround. Once new scans are completed showing a reversal of lesions, motor function return and full metabolic return, I will update here and on the glp thread.

There are many positive turns happening, and I'm so happy many of you have found benefit in this protocol. Please keep the feedback coming.
>>
why do I get garbage food cravings when I am about to go sleep?
>>
>>32941619
That's the death colonies placing their order.
>>
Week 7

Mid afternoon I made what I can only describe as a connection with the essence of divinity. It was a brief moment of eternity. I can understand why most can’t bask in its awesomeness.
>>
I now keep a flashlight next to the toilet to better inspect my shits
10/10 would recommend
>>
>>32936946
>drinking bleach
Where did anyone even mention such a thing?
>>
Just a question, but are there others here who experienced the Mandela effect at some point? I have a theory that many of us ended up here for some reason.
>>
You tired of waiting months to kill the sin within you?
The Baal in your bowels, the mold that molds you, the worm within.
Do you want to kill it all inside yourself in a day?
Do the duck plant/flower detox as suggested by Dr Sebi and the Essene regime Bible challenge fast.

https://youtu.be/MMURkfzJ1TY

discord bpj22NnU
>>
>>32942376
Also has hydrogen peroxide h2o2 been suggested as treatment? Taking a bath in some increases your oxygen intake, and anti fungus and dirt cheap
>>
>>32942314
These are anecdotal of course: The mail box at the end of my street moved to the other end. There were no signs it had been moved. I'm not sure exactly when that was, maybe after 2001, but of course at th time nobody knew about Mandela effect and my husband said it had always been at the new end. So I let it go even though I knew differently and made a mental note. Sept 10th 2001 I had a conversation with an in-law on how the sun was now white and used to be yellow. Others seem to remember it changing in Dec 2012 and will swear it up and down, as I do for my date - although in my reality the sun had been yellow for some time. Then, in 2005 after major surgery I came around to the heel clicking of a bossy nurse and my first thought was "Uh-oh, I woke in the wrong reality". What a strange first thought to have.
>>
>>32942562
Sorry, I meant in my reaility The sun had been white for some time.
>>
>>32941049
thanks doing that now
>>
>>32942314
Interested in hearing your theory
>>
>>32942411
That meme is inaccurate, the parasites have a from in the demon plane of a Reptilian which shape shifts to a demon. But close enough, useless detail.
>>
>>32942735
Could you explain more about that please?
>>
>>32942314
Forgot to mention - during that time I worked at HBO in a promotions capacity and it was definitely Sex IN the City, not AND the city. Sending out promotional items was a big part of my job.
>>
CDF is a chimera of two books I have on Amazon.
>>
>>32941381
Thank you both very much
>>
Is red really a good source of resveratol? Im still on the standart protocol but I thought I cant hurt to drink some with every meal. Is this useless without niacin? Side effects of red wine worth? My scalp was itching pretty bad yesterday.
>>
>>32943465
Red wine*
>>
Has anyone doing this noticed any changes related to sex? Lately I got so much precum I could get a boner for like two seconds and it's like I pissed my pants, surely its not related but I haven't been doing anything different and stopped all my usual supplementmaxxing before I started.
>>
>>32943535
what do you take? i wish i had this
>>
>>32943653
just the standard protocol, the first one not maintenance. besides that i just take aspirin twice a day.
>>
>>32942146
I can't go to sleep until I eat some garbage. My anus itches like crazy and if I manage to go to sleep without food, I'd still wake up from feverish nightmares about food and like a zombie jump up and go eat a piece of aged meat or some other shit.
Luckily for me I'm expelling them by bucketloads everyday so it'll be somewhere around 1-2 months until they are terminated
>>
>>32942187
get anything you can't find in any medical textbook?
>>
>>32942314
I asked God to give me directions and help me end my misery. Didn't really believe in God. Was directed to a thread about iodine. Tried it, worked to some extent and then /cdf/ threads started appearing or I started noticing them.
>>
>>32942411
what the fuck is that black-gold mitten? Look straight up evil
>>
>>32943535
All notice is that my dick stank
>>
>>32943535
this happen to me too also more semen volume
>>
>>32943913
cumming out biofilm
>>
>>32933924
Take your meds.....
>>
>>32934024
Cloves are good at killing eggs. I also heard that colloidal silver is too.
>>
Probably a dumb question:
I just started the NAC protocol, but also I'm interested to try and do Zapping as per the Hulda Clark method.
It involves different herbals from the NAC though (Black Walnut Hulls + Wormwood + Cloves), so I was wondering whether I would get some kind of harmful imbalance in trying the NAC protocol herbs instead of the Hulda Clark ones.
>>
>>32943789
https://youtu.be/YAJV3qi-Upo
>>
Hey niggas is red wine good yes no resveratol, does it work without niacin thx for answer
>>
File: WTF-Fungi.png (98 KB, 695x613)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>32933924
Can someone explain this?

This shit is so fucking insanely evil, yet there are shitloads of companies who sell it as vitamin supplements???
>>
>>32944045
we are thats the whole point of the thread
>>
>>32936853
How can I cure cancer + possible heart condition, pretty sure that's what I have lol.
>>
>>32944714
>cancer
quite a few options
1) water fast as long as you can, eat non-candida food for a couple days, continue fasting as long as you can. Repeat until cancer is gone. Ideally go for 120-130 days. Don't forget to take minerals. Some psychos can do this without minerals. Basically starve the cancer out.
2)prolonged juice fast. Pretty similar principle: juice gives you nutrients/minerals AND calories. Do this as long as you can or until cancer is gone.
3)Take hot water and pour baking soda in it. Drink it. Do this 4 times a day
For 1 and 2 supplementary coffee enemas 3-4 times a day are a must
Cancer feeds off candida starve it of candida, simple as
>heart condidtion
what condition?
>>
>>32944345
Companies also promote saccharomyces in supplements which is evil as well. It becomes pathogenic and makes you fat.
>>
>>32936330
Now that ya mention it, I had a dream where toad told me I was all mold like the little bitch at the end of the last resident evil game
>>
>>32944910
When you attack it it will confront you in your dreams. It has a bad temperament. I think of it like the adjustment bureau. It tries to scare you off to save the colonies but it doesn't do a very good job.
>>
>>32944974
What do I do about these guys then?
>>
>>32944714

Turn off the inflammation. Or to say it differently turn off the lactic process driving the malignancy. We've already posted the facts on this, just have to go back through the archives.

I'd focus on researching how to stop LDH production. Which is fully engrained in the protocol. Everything that we've been testing on ourselves is antifungal and hits multiple levels.
>>
>>32945005
Do you think the BSO is so effective because it turns off the inflammation the candida uses as a source of lactic acid?
>>
>>32944819
Yo Thanks, I will try all of these at some point. I'm currently doing 2 tablespoons of baking soda a day (2x a day) with a tsp of honey + I am doing the CDF protocol. Is that enough Baking soda? - I only started all this a few days ago so am yet to see "huge" improvements, CDF protocol I have done on and off for roughly 3 or 3 months. Trying to be more consistent with it atm.

The heart condition is just like Arrhythmia kind of + occasional pain in my heart and high heart rate (Been checked and they said nothing is wrong) . Not sure what I can do about it though, I suspect it could be related to the cancer I may have, which based on my symptoms is either Colon Cancer, or possibly even prostate. Or maybe I don't have cancer at all and I have MS or something else equally shit. My symptoms are so weird and really hard to explain, but basically I have all of these symptoms, I will list em in the hopes someone here can e-diagnose me.

>randomly heat up to an uncomfortable level and get extremely vascular

>pain in my prostate
>sharp stomach pain
>leg hair vanished on my shins
>pain just above my asshole
>neck pain when I go for a run sometimes
>legs and hands become numb sometimes
>legs and hands/arms tingle randomly
>dead legs are becoming increasingly common
>burning eyes
>black stools/runny shit VERY often
>weird smelling shit
>my toe twitches randomly
>forehead twitches randomly
>insomnia sometimes

idk that covers basically everything, it kinda sucks to be alive with all of these symptoms as you can imagine, but sometimes i'll have days where i feel none of these symptoms, especially if i have been exercising, but still it's a lot of shit to deal with .
>>
>>32945024
What's your diet like?
>>
>>32945032
Mostly animal products, very little vegetables, I drink alot of juice and eat oranges and too much sugar. alcohol, plus vaping (quit recently) .

Basically eggs/yogurt/bacon/bread/butter

steak/beef/chicken + oranges + chocolate + vape + alcohol . yeah not healthy at all I guess. I think eating so much mcdonalds over the lockdown fucked me up, because after that period of inactivity i started showing first signs of the symptoms i have now , which is also why i suspect it could be colon cancer.
>>
File: IMG_20220629_223017~3.jpg (964 KB, 1920x2432)
964 KB
964 KB JPG
>>32944714

And here's some results from a third party who went from blockage concerns to what you see in the image. Again, do your homework but hypertension and arterial plaqueing have ties to fungal pathogens.

Always check with your doctor or pharmacist for interactions/contraindications if you're on blood thinners etc. That's easy enough for them to get right usually. My dad and brother both ran all the supplements by their physicians to make sure, they're both heart patients.
>>
>>32945024
Did you get the clot shot? Pic related
>>
>>32945021

I think that's a huge piece. Also BSO helps the liver and kidneys process bad proteins safer.

And you're on target with the lactic acid. If you look up candida in particular, you'll find that it uses a peptide called candidalysin (a cytolysin basically) to promote LDH release from healthy tissues.

Stop the lysing, stop the LDH response from, stop the Warburg Effect. No more tumor. It's already been proven on things like glioblastomas from just a one-prong approach like an azole class drugs. We're doing that here, but with many more checks and safeties against MDR/AMR.

And really, cancer recurrence and fungal resistance in a system really look the same from all the reading I've done.
>>
>>32945091
Nope, but I had sex with someone who did get the shot more then once.
>>
>>32945092
So dimorphics eat lactic acid created by inflammation as a source of energy and uses their hyphae like bee stingers to get the inflammatory response?
>>
>>32945056
you should fix your diet first and see what happens. Especially cut out the processed sugar, alcohol, and ALL fast food.
Most likely you just have extreme deficiencies, so get those sorted and see where you are.
The stack can still help, but it especially helps if you have the proper diet too.
>>
>>32945032

If it were me, I'd cut out anything yeasted. Get some regular veggies going in there too, it took me a while to get used to it but I have a salad a day now. Other foods like skyr, sauerkraut, other fermented stuff that fight fungi helps.

I'd watch out for changing too much at once though. Sooner the better of course, but it's easy to get discouraged for most folks on the eating side of things. Especially for Westerners since the low grade shit is so easily in reach.
>>
>>32945098
Luckily for you the spike proteins should pass through your system then. This is probably something else
>>
>>32945113

Bingo.
>>
>>32945113

Also, Mac and I found research on a non-cytolysin indicated from cryptococcus that does a lot of damage in the glial system. Looks like it's using a neurolysin or similar peptide to prompt a similar cycle but with brain chemistry. Really does a job on astrocytes and glial Schwann's cells.
>>
>>32945121
I was on raw meat diet for nearly two years so could be parasites? would it be worth it to do a zeolite coffee enema?
>>
>>32934024
Hey I suffered with them back in april. It took me over a month to get rid of them. First of all reese's pinworm medication won't work. You should do shots of food grade diatomaceous earth as well as some doses of the apple ivermectin. Also keep hygienic and follow all the cleaning protocols it says to online when you google "pinworm cleanup". Invest in a mop with disposable heads for wetmopping your floor of eggs (sweeping will spread them in the air for you to reconsume). Vacuum and treat your carpets and couches.
>>
I was going to get ready to do a water fast for 3 days using the zeolite and coffee enema but just came across this nac protocol...

Should I do the zeolite + coffee enema first? If so how long do I need to do it... does 3 days sound about right? (don't want to go without food for too long).
Also I vape e juice... would that interfere with the detox?
Thank you so much guys for being helpful and caring...
>>
>>32945167
you definitely consumed a tonne of extra parasites. at this point, the zeolite coffee enema would be best. remember to fast, and only start the zeolite on the third day of the fast. i also recommend doing a regular water enema on days 1 and 2.
>>
>>32945234
good question. im no expert (by far) but emptying your bowels of worms and then a systemic purge does make sense. this is a really grassroots thing so please post results, if you expel worms and fungi then take good photos!
>>
>>32945339
Okay for sure I'll remember to take photos and post results if I think it's worms...
but how long do you recommend to fast? and it's no food and dietary supplements for the whole time your fasting correct?
>>
>>32945339

Don't forget that if you repair the fungal damage to epithilium/endothelium then there's nothing for the other pests to latch on to.

When helminths are found, they're nearly always attached to damaged membranes, yet they don't have the lysing capabilities to do that. This is probably the real reason that azoles work so well against them and fungi. It's important to note that there's only one thing that azoles attack and it's a cytochrome specific to fungal hyphenation.
>>
Alright, it's been my first week of the protocol, just with half the oregano and 2/3rds the NAC to wean myself into it.

Things to note: started off with cramping and gas, fatigue and lightheadedness. Then took my first real clearing shit in forever and felt tremendous, it wasnt solid but I felt cleaned...

Two days later I had my first normal consistency average shit in months, with no constipation.

Most recently the other symptoms have balanced out, I don't get lightheaded other than just after taking the black seed oil for about 20 mins. And the cramps and gas are less so.

However, last night there was white bits in my urine and was seemed to be blood (a rusty colour). And thus morning I have developed a strange rash at my hairline for about an inch outward. Could these both be fungus?

I also had a weird af dream last night where was at a strip club with ugly strippers who wore their clothes while dancing. I've never been to a strip club before but they were egging me on to tip them or spend all my money and get drunk etc. It felt sketchy af and the place was run down.
>>
>>32945553
>I also had a weird af dream last night where was at a strip club with ugly strippers who wore their clothes while dancing.

This would be a terrible experience
>>
>>32945553
The annoying die off symptoms that I have come in waves. My main one is tiredness and headaches which is resolved by supplementing molybdenum. 1-2 times a week I have a bout of diarrhea in the evening which doesn't really bother me. I clear out a bunch of candida/fungus and then I am fine.
>I also had a weird af dream last night
My dreams have been odd and entertaining as well. I had the opportunity to lucid dream/OBE a few days ago, but snapped out of it because I was not ready. Will probably be working on controlling that a bit more as a progress further.
>>
>>32945761
Yeah the sleep and dream symptoms are super interesting. I've always had vivid dreams, and ive experienced lucid dreams and small OBEs, but they are a different nature on this protocol. Literally unironically more degenerate, like something is attempting to convince me to do things I have less and less interest in. I literally had this crazy af dream where my ex girlfriend wanted me to rim her really badly and I was like wtf why are you here and the same night was a fly on the wall for a creepy gay and trans sex orgy. Have literally never had dreams like this before.

Coincidental that gay sex and anal rimming spread parasites? Doubt. I think it's my fung buddies desperate to use me as a host
>>
>>32945854
Have you been remembering things from your youth? I have been having random memories pop into my mind from 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago either based on little sensory cues or just by happenstance. Has never happened like this before.
>>
>>32940313
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4109575/
Thank you for the article link. I actually looked over the article and will dive deeper into it when I have time to do the necessary accompanying research. With overflowing gratitude to the House of Ibsen and all those who created the protocol. This will officially be the most schizo thing I’ve ever posted on 4chan despite lurking here forever. At least this should help quiet our respected faggot and fagette population here who complain CDF threads aren’t /X enough. Sorry ADHD cunts but this is a bit long. /1
>>
>>32946158
When I was a kid I was obsessed with ancient Egypt. During summer my mom would take me to the library and I’d check out a half dozen books on Egypt at a time. I was a curious kid with lots of questions. After reading that temple workers who needed an answer to a question would sometimes ask that question before bed in order to receive an answer in a dream I thought I’d run an experiment. This would have been when I was 10 or 11. Over thirty years ago. So I wanted to ask a question that I was genuinely curious about but that I wasn’t invested in in any real way. I knew that if it was something I cared about my imagination could take over more easily and corrupt the experiment.
I had read in one of those DK publishers picture books that Egyptian priests maintained their bald heads by individually plucking every single hair with tweezers. And that they did this to their entire bodies. I had seen my mom react with pain while doing her eyebrows so I thought the idea of plucking every hair on ones body was horrifying. I tried plucking one of my eyebrows and it hurt like a motherfucker. So one night I earnestly, very fucking earnestly asked the universe “how did Ancient Egyptian priests overcome the pain of plucking all their hairs?!”. Then I went to bed and I actually had a dream. /2
>>
>>32946166
The reason I’m posting here now is because the dream I had was so odd, and disturbing, that I talked to my dad about it. I can remember where I was when I had the discussion with him, what I explained to him, and his response. So this isn’t some vague half-memory. He told me he thought the experience I had was real, but he didn’t have anything to add to that. I think he was just kind of freaked/marveling a little that I had initiated such a weird conversation with him. So, the dream.
The experience of the dream wasn’t visual. I never say who I was speaking with. Visually it felt like being in space but in a cozy little room of “space”. It was a male entity I spoke with, to the extent that category applies to spiritual beings. His tone was what I’d imagine it would be like if you approached a celebrity who had someplace to be, but they made a choice to be a good person and actually engage with you for a moment. So he got to the point—whats your question? So I earnestly and respectfully asked how Egyptians dealt with the pain of having to pluck all their hairs. This is where things turned because he thought this was hilarious. This overly serious little kid reaching across time and space and asking about fucking hair plucking.
>>
>>32946173
fucking hair plucking.
He was very kind. He explained that the book I had read was not a very serious book and that maybe some priests in some temple had done that but it certainly wasn’t widespread and not a very important thing anyway. Then he mentioned something to the effect of “as you grow your experience of pain will be different. In fact many years from now you’re going to have to pluck a lot of hairs.” I being a little miniature dumbshit autistically focused in on that with fear. He was like look, that’s enough talking about hairs. Let me explain something more important. Your doctors and your medicine in the time you’re in are not very good.” He explained the common argument these days that if you look at the humor and bloodletting stage of medicine you can see very clearly how insane it was and that its not a stretch to see that medicine today could be just as misguided.
He said the specific takeaway from the conversation I should have is that doctors in our time fundamentally do not understand the relationship between bacteria and fungi. He said I would have a medical issue related to this, and that it would almost kill me, but that I would survive and through self-research come to a solution to the problem. This has been way too long so I’ll make the rest as short as possible. The solution was this. The protocol. NAC, oregano oil, black seed oil. /4
>>
>>32946181
In closing, my takeway from all this is that western medicine is a joke. Unless you have something which a cheap test exists to diagnose you cannot expect an accurate diagnosis. The researchers who have done the work in figuring out the protocol are doing EXTREMELY important work. The CDF aspect may sound batshit insane, but there is something to it. And research in this area that is publishable has Nobel prize potential.
Postnote on the CDF aspect. The way I would put it is that it’s the physical reflection of a spiritual corrupting agent. The physiological shadow, metaphorically, of something much more complex than a fungus. Purification has been important for just about every spiritual practice ever, and these fungal/mycelia complexes that are at issue here are a dirt that you can’t wash away in the shower. Well, I had good results treating topical infections areas with ketoconazole cat shampoo but you know what I mean. Kill this fungus with the protocol and you can grow spiritually. The more of this infection I remove from my body the more Light I can feel. This stuff blocks connection to source. Anyone who thinks they might benefit from the protocol but who has been on the fence over the cost in money or effort I implore you: try it. It is possible that it could change your life. It is possible. /fin
>>
>>32945386

Peribsen,

I'm interested in the brain boost protocol you're working on. I would like to try. What should I do?
-K.
>>
>>32946204

Hey K.

The only thing I've added besides the last parts we talked about is noopept. Only 10mg once a day for me. I was already familiar with racetam class compounds, and noopept is a more bioavailable version of those without some of the negative impacts or the massive servings usually required from racetams. 10mg noopept is equivalent to grams of piracetam intake for example.

So far all the reading that we've been doing on my end shows interleukin-6 homeostasis is acheived, and some increases to growth factor in glial and white matter. There's Pubmed to support that re: noopept.

And as usual do your reading on noopept. I did find more about selenoproteins in the glial networks too by the way. If I recall correctly we left off with questions about the selenocysteine target. It's at the least the selenoproteins and I suspect still that selenomelanin synthesis is part of this.
>>
>>32946183

I read the whole thing. I do have a question, was there any form you can remember to who you were talking to?

Thanks for going over all of this.
>>
>>32946204

Oh also, meant to mention to check local by-laws regarding noopept. Some countries got weird about racetams and related, western markets did for awhile too but then changed their mind.
>>
>>32946183

Very interesting read. Thank you for the feedback and kind words.
>>
File: 1484328531218.png (113 KB, 500x348)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>32946181
OwO
>>
What should I do to eliminate estrogens acquired from plastic and other crap?
>>
>black seed oil
arent seed oils bad for you
>>
>>32946377
No concern with bso or oregano oil. Obviously avoid junk oils like vegetable oil/canola.
>>
>>32946377
There's an important distinction that needs made.
First, you can you tell me why Canola/rapeseed and other oils you cook with are bad?
>>
>>32946106
not the same anon but this happens to me and its very intense, like dead parts of my brain that havent been used in 25 literal years refiring.
>>
>>32946383
they cause a shit ton of inflammation because people arent meant to eat that many seeds
>>
>>32946336
No, it was just a voice. He had definitely been on Earth at some point long ago in Egypt which I think is why he got my request. He had definitely been a priest but I don't know anymore.

I personally believe that some very intelligent entities have incarnated into this time to help us less-scientifically inclined anons fight this stuff. So one last time before I sound like too big of a suckup: Thank you all. You gave me tools to fight something that had taken away my life. I am fighting to watch my son grow up. Thank you.
>>
>>32933924
not really an /x/ lurker, wtf is this thread? worms eating your brain conspiracy stuff ?
>>
>>32946349
Do you perhaps know of any methods to get rid of parasites in the eyes?
I had real bad inflammation in the nose, and sometimes when I blow out nostril discharge it would come out of my eyes I felt like... It's gotten better now but for some time I used RO water to wash out my eyes and I am scared that my eyes are infected... (Sometimes it feels itchy...)
Now I just use distilled water to wash out my eyes.
Can anyone help?
>>
>>32946403
modern medicine is fucked, all disease is caused by parasites / fungus, which are intelligent living things
>>
>>32946301

Thanks P,

I've got some Noopept in the house. I'll start today. :-)
-K.
>>
>>32946403
Empirically verifiable antifungal resources with a brain worm overlay.
>>
>>32946386
>like dead parts of my brain that havent been used in 25 literal years refiring.
Yep, feel the same way. I am also taking it as proof that the stomach really is the "second brain"
>>
>>32946440

So you probably already know this if you've got noopept. It takes about two weeks to reach the correct results. It's a cumulative compound with extremely long term results even after supplementation is done.

Still learning, and I'm only 4 days in so not reporting results yet.
>>
>>32946431
Also what do you guys think of colloidal silver? I have a machine that can make it (bought for 100$ or so), and it seemed like it helped me when I used it to flush my sinuses...
>>
>>32946502
P,

I'm really sensitive to effects of substances on the brain, body, overall energy....felt the Noopept right away. Very good stuff! My brain is firing on all cylinders....so to speak. Will be interesting to feel full effects in a few weeks.

Thanks again,
-K.
>>
>>32946366
some phytoestrogens bond with the cells in their place, like the ones in pomegrenate (not soÿ, so that more potent types are not bonded. also, raw on ion s works as an aromatase inhibitor according to some case studies done here on 4chan itself. the meme is real
>>
>>32946431
>>32901415
>>
>>32946509

I make my own, and use it on my eyes whenever I have pink eye. Works.
>>
>>32946582
>>32946587
Thank you so much guys, wish everyone here all the best.
>>
Been reading these threads since the beginning. I don't recall any discussion of consuming the protocol ingredients in a smoothie.
I have been using a base of hemp milk or coconut water, adding the protocol, fresh organic fruits, and usually hulled hemp seeds for protein.
Or should I be taking the ingredient at a separate time?
>>
Should / can you take any other supplements with this protocol? I'm currently taking Quercetin, D, C, Zinc, Iodine and Magnesium.
>>
>>32946377
Yes, and contrary to the retards who responded to you, the fats in black seed oil are just as bad for you as the fats in any other seed oil and for the same reasons. If you have no polyunsaturated fats in your diet (as you should) then getting 5g a day from black seed oil isn't too terrible, assuming you believe the benefits are worth the downsides. Maintaining that daily 5g dose for the rest of your life, as the "maintenance" section seems to suggest, is not a great idea.

I'm not sure why people in this thread have such a hardon for black seed OIL specifically, which is virtually guaranteed to be fully oxidized by the time it reaches the consumer. The traditional method is to just chew and swallow the entire seed.
>>
>>32946691
You shouldn't take supplements period, especially not supplements of basic vitamins and minerals. Get your micros from your food where they have balancing minerals and cofactors.
>>
>>32946713
bro how the fuck am i supposed to know what to eat, literally everyone says something different
>>
>>32946691
>C, Zinc, Iodine and Magnesium
I take those
>>
>>32946713
Stop fearmongering faggot. at least explain your reasoning
>>
>>32946699
>>32946713
Dr. Donuts is back. Why don't you support your logic here? Candida got your tongue? Start shilling your preferred brand of turpentine, you know you want to.
>>
>>32946738
The problem is that the vast majority of people giving out dietary advice are basing that advice on modern studies which can easily be manipulated to support just about anything. One guy has a study showing that sugar causes diabetes, cool. Next guy has a study showing that you can feed patients a diet that's 85% pure dextrose and their insulin sensitivity will improve, what? How do you reconcile shit like this?

Well, you can either spend absurd amounts of time diving extremely deep into all the hidden interactions and cofactors influencing dietary health (which I've done, so if you have any specific foods or food groups you're conflicted about, ask away) or you can can come up with a theoretical framework for what foods are good and why, and ignore shills for this or that fad diet who tell you otherwise.

My theoretical framework is that humans evolved and spent the vast majority of their roughly 300,000 year existence eating primarily meat, fruit, and honey. Occasional tubers or vegetables when the hunt was bad or the fruits weren't in season but anything outside those food groups - grains, seeds, most vegetables, dairy - are things that didn't exist in the human diet in any significant amounts prior to the most recent 10,000 years, so I don't eat them.

I've definitely got the scientific backing for a diet like this, but there's always science on both sides so it's nice to have a theory to fall back on when some keto retard says
>oh no not, fruit, sugar is so bad for you!
or some vegan fag says
>oh no, you can't eat liver and eggs! you'll get cancer!

If you listen to celebrity nutritionists then you'll be getting dragged into a new diet fat every few years.
>>
>>32946786
>>32946829
he's right.
Why do people take vitamins in the first place? Malnutrition.
So why take vitamins if you just eat properly?
>>
File: blackseedvscanolaoil.png (151 KB, 690x800)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>32946699
So I just looked up black seed nutrition info vs canola oil nutrition info, looks like they have about the same bad fats in them, canola being slightly worse.
>>
>>32946834
>My theoretical framework is that humans evolved
no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtCIp9sgiE0

Basically all I can figure out is cut out processed sugar. People have been eating bread for fucking thousands of years and werent always this unhealthy. Unless thats the fungus talking and I should go paleo.
>>
>>32946691
Those supps are fine to take with protocol, but I want to be clear on iodine (sorry frank) because people need to understand this.

It is only beneficial if you are deficient, and it's almost impossible to be deficient unless you are on a specialized vegan diet. Adding additional iodine, even a few hundred micrograms above what your body needs can cause problems. I'm talking hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, metabolic syndrome and forms of cancer. Reversing the effects of supplementation can take 6 months to more than a year. If you are not deficient (99.9% chance you are not) you should not be taking additional iodine.
>>
>>32946877
>it's almost impossible to be deficient
what jew told you that
>>
>>32946855
Well yeah, told you so. The only difference is that black seed oil is being used medicinally here so the downsides of increased polyunsaturated fat intake are theoretically being balanced by the other benefits it brings.

People like to pretend that natural remedies are flawless but even medicinal seeds and herbs have downsides and side effects. That doesn't mean they're not worth taking, but you should be aware of them so you can take steps to mitigate them.
>>
>>32946876
Well, if you're at the point of
>god put fossils there to test our faith!
then I'm not sure why you're worrying about your diet. Science is a lie and god put all foods here for you to enjoy, so go forth and enjoy.

How about "humans spent the last 300,000 years, during which they didnt evolve but just ran around as anatomically modern humans, eating a diet that did not include seeds, grains, or dairy". If you're going to talk about "paleo" then please remember that this is the "paleolithic diet" referring to the period in prehistory which
>extends from the earliest known use of stone tools by hominins 3.3 million years ago, to the end of the Pleistocene roughly 11,650 years ago
So, you know, not really compatible with the jewish opinion on the age of the planet.
>>
>>32946921
>believes in evolution and that hes on a spinning ball
lol congrats for pointing out that no one should listen to your opinion about anything since you're so deluded
>>
>>32946877
>and it's almost impossible to be deficient unless you are on a specialized vegan diet.
Please list common dietary sources of iodine without running to google. Where is the average person getting all this iodine from?
>>
>>32946877
the west has literally been de-idodining for decades now.
The fact that this keeps coming up, means you need to relax on the disinfo.
>>
>>32946934
>evolution is fake and the earth is a flat disc that's 6,000 years old and that's why i'm gonna follow the paleolithic diet
how retarded are you, seriously
>>
>>32946891
It's common knowledge. Iodine deficiency in developed countries is a myth to sell products that fuck people up.

>There has been tremendous progress over the past 25 years to control iodine deficiency disorders (IDDs) through universal salt iodization (USI). In 2019, using the median urinary iodine concentration (MUIC), only 19 countries in the world are classified as iodine deficient; in contrast in 1993, using the total goiter rate (TGR), 113 countries were classified as iodine deficient.

>Based on this approach, the global prevalence of clinical IDDs (as assessed by the TGR) fell from 13.1% to 3.2%

>The global improvements in iodine status over the past 25 years have resulted in major health and economic benefits, mainly in low- and middle-income countries

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/thy.2019.0719

So you have a problem with only 3% of the global population, and that problem is focused in underdeveloped countries. People pushing iodine will harm a percentage of people taking more than they should.

The more you know ....
>>
File: anhywaymillaband.png (111 KB, 324x227)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>32946946
>>evolution is fake and the earth is a flat disc
>evolution is fake and the earth is a flat disc
>goodpoint
flat hitherto
>>
File: iodine.png (260 KB, 1666x874)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>32946965
>>
>>32946965
Do you even read your own shit, son?
>There has been tremendous progress over the past 25 years to control iodine deficiency disorders (IDDs) through universal salt iodization
>universal salt iodization
The only people eating that shit are the ones eating processed food. You don't seriously use (((iodized))) salt when you're cooking at home...do you?

This is equivalent to saying, "oh they put fluoride in the tap water so obviously no one could avoid ingesting fluoride"
>>
>>32946946
paleo is just a name for it man, its just cutting out carbs with some fancy backstory to it
>>
>>32946975
>iodine cravings manifest as salt cravings because your body magically knows that humans started putting iodine in salt 50 years ago
I agree that everyone needs more iodine but this is beyond retarded. You crave salt because your body needs a shit ton of salt and the RDA is literally 1/4, if not less, of what you should be eating so hardly anyone is getting enough.
>>
>>32946982
There's enough in the food we eat. Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

It's simple. You ask your doctor to test for iodine deficiency. In the extremely rare chance that you are, they will suggest increasing intake of iodine rich foods. Measuring a therapeutic dose is in the micrograms and accumulates over time. This is why taking iodine regularly is bad. It can push the body into hyperthyroidism very easily.
>>
>>32946994
>I agree that everyone needs more iodine

That's literally the opposite of what the science says. You DO NOT supplement iodine unless you are tested and shown deficient.
>>
>>32947006
>There's enough in the food we eat.
see
>>32946939
>Please list common dietary sources of iodine without running to google. Where is the average person getting all this iodine from?
>>
>>32946873
You did not explain whats so bad about taking supplements tho. Its isolated, so what? Just take it with food then and your good.
>>
>>32947006
doctors dont know fucking anything about basic nutrition, get the fuck out of here retard.

>>32947012
hmmmmmmmmmm well I definitely dont believe in evolution, but I dont believe in the kike god story either. Now I need to look into the history of yeast.
>>
>>32947029
Thanks Dr Donuts. Sorry your sales are down. Can you link us again perhaps? Or maybe post those cozy product pictures? Maybe you can make a few shekles?
>>
>>32946877
Excess iodine stays in the body for 48h max
>>
>>32947036
Lmao I am not that faggot. Explain the iodine levels in the Japanese then you retard. RDAs should not be followed because they were made by jews to keep you weak and obedient.
>>
File: Oooiiii.jpg (274 KB, 720x719)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>32947033
Ah yes, Dr Donuts is back. Show us again how enlightened you are. We should definitely listen to you.

Have a yeast blob and try to relax. Enough with the racist shit as well. Thanks.
>>
>>32946106
i get this from NAC alone personally
>>
>>32947019
>Its isolated, so what? Just take it with food then and your good.
>people are really this stupid
So you take your zinc pill with food...what food? What minerals are in the food? How much zinc is in your pill? Does the food you're eating with your zinc have a roughly equivalent amount of selenium so you can maintain a 1:1 ratio? Does it have enough copper to facilitate biosynthesis? Does it have enough iron to maintain your copper stores while this process is taking place?

That you're asking questions like this tells me that you have no fucking idea how massively complex and interrelated micronutrient interactions are, always. If you're not literally getting out a nutrition calculator every meal then you're fucking yourself up taking supplements, end of story. Or you could just stop being retarded and eat normal food that removes the need for all this shit.

This is also assuming that your zinc supplement even contains zinc:
>https://www.bostonmagazine.com/health/2013/11/04/one-three-supplements-fake/
>A new study found that one in three supplements are fake, and supplements that are real have been contaminated and diluted.
>>
>>32946634
i just take it on an empty stomach and eat a while afterwards

pretty sure NAC/oregano oil/BSO in your smoothie would taste like shit and burn

try it and report back though lol
>>
>>32946699
you can get black seed oil extract as powder from nootropics depot

not sure how it compares wrt the protocol but ive used it in the past and found it even more powerful than bottled oil
>>
>>32947099
yeah, why buy the rancid oil version when you can buy the rancid powder version?

an intact seed will maintain the stability of the oils; anything else will not
>>
>>32947054
I'm honestly starting to think that the guy who spends all day posting pictures of donuts and calling people Dr. Donut is the guy himself. Why else would he have so many pictures of donuts?
>>
>>32947015
>>32946965
Still waiting for you to tell me what common foods are so packed with iodine. You seemed so confident...I sure hope you're not taking so long because you're over there googling it...
>>
>>32947122
Dude the pics are literally from his feed. Thousands of pics of him stuffing himself with donuts and mcbergers. He doesn't even try to hide it unless he's on here.
>>
>>32947086
Been doing it right along. Almost done with second bottle of protocol ingredients. Just had 32 fluid ounces of coconut water, grapes, plums, pluots, 3 OOs, 3 NACs, and 1 tsp. BSO. Tasted great. Slightly tangy. Forgot the hemp seeds this time.
>>
>>32947114
alright have fun chewing up a bunch of seeds i guess
>>
>>32947125
iodine is skin soluble, right? So you should be able to put a drop on your skin, and if its not there after a while that means your body absorbed it because you dont have enough. If you had enough yor body wouldnt have absorbed it.
>>
does apple cider vinegar do anything
>>
>>32947063
I dont take no zinc, I eat alot of meat. Also your example is wrong. Take two persons, one with copper toxicity and one with copper deficiency. Both utilize minerals way dif
Okay im not in the mood for explaining anymore, have to go. Average IQ+ can already see where im going with this + im right + supplements are mostly good for you just dont go overboard
>>
>>32947131
oh misread your other post

i'm surprised it doesn't taste like shit, maybe i'll give it a go sometime

although personally i feel like the ingredients do their job better when i take them on an empty stomach and don't eat for a few hours
>>
>>32946855
>>32946894
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8539759/

Disinfo. Disorder. What the fuck are you doing here.

>Black cumin seeds and oil have been used as medicinal agents in folk medicine for over 2000 years [22]. They were considered an effective drug “in every condition except death” [23]. Nigella sativa has anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, antitumor, hypoglycemic, antioxidant, hypotensive, hypolipidemic, immunomodulatory, nephroprotective, diuretic, anti-ulcer, and hepatoprotective effects.
>>
>>32947145
>supplements are mostly good for you just dont go overboard
yeah sure
but oh no, what if one person is "copper deficient" and another has "copper toxicity"? how is each one supposed to know how much of their little copper supplement to take?

>>32947128
lol what feed? link it
>>
>>32947152
Actually read my posts, you illiterate monkey. I never said to not use the seeds. All I said was that the seeds to have significant amounts of extremely unstable fatty acids which will absolutely be oxidized by the heat of the grinding/pressing process and the healthiest way to take them is to chew whole seeds, which is the traditional method. Nothing in your post disproves these points so what are you even trying to do here?
>>
>>32947168

Disinfo. Disorder. Peddle your wares so you can disappear.

>Black cumin seeds and oil have been used as medicinal agents in folk medicine for over 2000 years
>>
>>32947168
I'm not listening to someone who constantly spergs and can't control himself. Do you really think anyone wants to be more like you?

Take your meds schizo
>>
>>32947192
hes not even being anti black seed, what are you on? i think he makes a good point even though i will continue taking the oil

t. other anon who was arguing with him about the powder
>>
>>32947145
i find a well formulated multivitamin does a lot of good for my well being - i like pure encapsulations brand a lot

that and vitamin d

other random isolated vitamins im a little more dicey on and have never had any perceived benefit from personally
>>
>>32947192
If you want a different opinion.
Just be careful buying "cold-pressed" products from the US in general, as there's little regulations to what you have to actually maintain.
Therefor, you could very likely be consuming already oxidized oil.
So, it's generally better, to just (carefully) consume whole products instead, as he was saying.
You're tunnel-vision'ing a bit here, and hyper-focusing on the wrong thing
>>
>>32947192
>>Black cumin seeds and oil have been used as medicinal agents in folk medicine for over 2000 years
Again, how does this negate anything I've said? It literally says that the seeds have been used for thousands of years and, obviously, the processing methods for obtaining large amounts of extracted oil are a much more recent invention, so...

>>32947168
>the healthiest way to take them is to chew whole seeds, which is the traditional method

>>32947207
>resorts to personal attacks when he can't respond to the content of the post
Shoo shoo, little troll.
>>
>>32947240
The problem with highly unstable fats like polyunsaturated seed oils is that even "cold" pressing techniques generate heat via friction and that alone is generally more than enough to start the process of oxidation.

A good point also about the lack of regulation in the supplement industry. If you buy a bag of seeds, you can clearly tell whether they're what you bought or not. If you buy a bottle of oil, it could be literally anything and, as I mentioned >>32947063, any time a reporter has tried to test supplements, they've found that as much as a third of them are completely fake, as in capsules filled with rice powder levels of fake.
>>
File: 9272759392.jpg (287 KB, 719x719)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>32947257

Shouldn't you be fat fingering a 6 pack of dunking donuts right now? Or do you do that while giving nutrition advice and being a racist pos?
>>
>>32947279
That's why you buy from suppliers who have lab analysis. Most if not all of the supplements and oils listed by cdf team have those. Problem solved.
>>
>>32947285
>rayciss waaaaahhhhhh
>>
>>32947285
>racist pos
Go back to plebbit, faggot.
>>
>>32947216
>>32947240
>>32947257
>>32947279
>>32947311

Samefag.
>>
>>32947350
Aren't we all though?
>>
>>32947350
>he can't even tell posters apart by their grammar and posting style
smdh
>>
>>32947285
I'll save him some trouble.
>>
File: 8384747282.jpg (139 KB, 720x716)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
The berger king will eventually go away.
>>
>>32947369
Unless the stack of you coordinate your posting times, the archives tell the truth. You aren't that tricky yeast tits.
>>
File: burgerkang.png (855 KB, 998x1080)
855 KB
855 KB PNG
>>32947379
He doesn't deserve that name.
>>
>>32947375
Thanks frank. Here's a repost for you.
Quote:
"
Turpentine is very dangerous and can result in serious complications including multiorgan failure, encephalitis, and death ... Case Presentation: 48 year old male ... patient’s acute illness was secondary to turpentine toxicity and likely contributed to patient’s autoimmune co-morbidities given its association of inducing a pro-inflammatory state."

https://n.neurology.org/content/86/16_Supplement/P4.399.short

In another study, which I will not post due to graphic autopsy pictures, the results are the same. Mass inflammation as well as gastric ulceration leading to sepsis and ultimately death.

In another case, a patient presented with symptoms including blood in the urine as well as ulceration. He survived, but I doubt he'll be using turpentine again.

We have a long term antagonist here that promotes self harm by posting as others and encouraging use of dangerous compounds and dosages. There is no benefit to turpentine when you can achieve better results without the risk of harm.
>>
File: Untitled0.png (5 KB, 347x163)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>32947381
The archives of what, you guys lashing out at random people?
>>
File: Irony.jpg (190 KB, 719x719)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
This same fat nobody attacked kefir a few months ago. Surprise surprise.
>>
>>32947403
And the such as.
>>
>>32947404
do what you want but that kefir has literal candida cultures in it
miss me with that shit
>>
File: Fatpussy.jpg (307 KB, 719x719)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
In between his 12 pack of donuts and fritter blobs he consumes (directly into his titties) he keeps his hands moisturized with this. What a faggot, lol
>>
>>32947404
Has he started in on the Jew hate yet today? I can always smell the 88 when he's around.
>>
>>32947404
>grain based
stop drinking it anon
>>
>>32947430
>grain based cultured milk
you sure about that?

>>32947438
keep the racism out of the thread, chud
>>
>>32947426

He did earlier. Must be his failed worm threads on here and /pol/ setting him off. Hard to shill Dr. Donuts special turpeniodizeolite blend when no one listens anymore.
>>
>>32947438
Oh he's straight off of pol. Fat, dumb and polarized by the media. Failed the iq test.
>>
>>32947444
>chud
The kike has revealed himself.
>>
>>32947444
>you sure about that?
it's yeast and bacteria from grains
you're drinking and shilling poison.
>>
>>32947481
lactic acid bacteria are from grains?
are you sure
about that?

look dr. donut, we know your game
like >>32947404 said we all remember you trying to attack kefir before
you're not gonna convince anyone with that shit
>>
>>32947481
Literally improves your immune system. Prove your point using science. You can't.
>>
>>32947128
What feed? Did someone find his twitter?
>>
>>32947500
>>32947498
>promoting yeast
very interesting
>>
>>32938766
Hop in salty water with billions of virus per teaspoon.
>>
>>32947512
>Different components of kefir have an in vivo role as oral biotherapeutic substances capable of stimulating immune cells of the innate immune system, to down-regulate the Th2 immune phenotype or to promote cell-mediated immune responses against tumours and also against intracellular pathogenic infections.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0171298506000118

Simple to disprove you using science and your own image catalog. Hypocrite.
>>
>>32947363
Separated at birth?
>>
>>32947539
>a single study tells the entire story

Kefir LITERALLY contains multiple strains of candida fungi according to this study, in addition to other pathogenic bacteria and fungi.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4626640/
You are eating a fucking soup of yeast excrement and vomit, along with the yeasts themselves of course. Personally, if I'm gonna drink some milk then I'd rather it not have been half eaten by candida before I get there.

Maybe you need all the yeasts you can get to help you digest your daily dozen donuts?
>>
>>32947585
By your logic shouldn't eat probiotics at all eh? It's not what's present, it's who's winning. In these cultures it's certainly not the fungus that's winning lol. Where the fuck did you study bio? Here's a quick Dr. Google for ya mate!
>>
h-hey frens, please stop arguing.
remember? all we wanted is to be happy. we decided we that health is the way. look at what we have become...
>>
>>32947631
>shouldn't eat probiotics at all
not him, but yes, it's the same bad thinking as taking vitamins instead of eating properly
>>
File: Libr0409.jpg (1.08 MB, 930x1423)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Can someone explain why my diarrhea stool smells like burnt rubber and has hard bits that have no resemblance to food or whatsoever. They are quite light-coloured and some even have tentacles.
>>
>>32947648
If true youre not the only one who reports these symptoms. Burnt rubber and tentacle shit
>>
>>32946547
raw ions?
>>
>>32947585
You're an idiot. The only yeast strain it contains in quantity is c.kefyr which directly assists the probiotics. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>32947658
it's freaky as fuck. I was quite surprised when I passed them. Looked more or less like some evil/alien implant.
Have also passed shitloads of flukes, pinworms, couple ropeworms and some rice looking things with tentacles.
This guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM&t=431s
talks about something with two antennas. I think it's the same thing
Tried to post pics
>>32939942
>>32937918
>>32937930
but due to being a poorfag, they are hard to interpret
>>
Any comfy funger theories or irl stories?
As far as what I noticed people react differently to me. I became very soft the last few weeks and sometimes act like such a defeated pussy but people respect me more than they did months ago??? They pay wore more attention to what I have to say and not in a pity way. Libido is even lower because of depression but women give alot of signs and stares, but you know sometimes i think im schizophrenic and thinks all in my head. But also alot sexual comments by few older women at work.

If the fungus theory is actually true I wonder what role it had in evolution of different races etc. Alot of latino people I know have thyroid problems for example
>>
>>32947719
I'd say they are happy that "you're back" in the fungal network
>>
>>32947682
what does that c stand for? :^)
>>
>>32947758
>Kefir has been accredited with antibacterial, antifungal and antitumoural activities among other beneficial attributes. This review includes a critical revision of the microbiological composition of kefir along with its beneficial properties to human health.

https://www.academia.edu/download/40332368/Kefir_una_comunidad_simbitica_de_bacteri20151124-8846-1nxtdpp.pdf

Read this pdf and tell us what their conclusions were. Because science. Let's see if you can do it donut boy.
>>
>>32947784
anon, it's a simple question.
What does the C stand for?
>>
First of all, thank you to the OP and everyone who has contributed.

Added fennel oil for tooth brushing, very odd reaction on my lips like a cold sore but went away.

I will be adding wormwood and castor oil as well for obvious reasons (I garden for work), not sure what to look for yet I'll browse the threads hopefully I'll grab the info I need as to products. My vision improved to the point where I can see the little bastards.

After the last few days I have a lot more things coming to mind that is bothering me, like the body / blood symbolism = bread / yeast....

I remember first looking into candida and everything 6 years ago for my first cleanse, I didn't want to believe it all but now...

Everybody should do this cleanse
>>
>>32947658
smells like sludge factory...FUCK
>>
>>32947790
You failed.
>>
>>32947818
The fact that you refuse to tell the class the C stands for Candida, is VERY interesting.
>>
>>32947828
It's right in the document. What does the conclusion say?
>>
>>32947438
True
>>
>>32947834
I'm just curious why you felt the apprehension to mention it though.
If Kefir is truly self-evident, why wouldn't you want everyone to know everything about it?
>>
>>32947846
Pretty sure we are all aware of the net positives and also what your intentions are. There are plenty of studies showing kefir directly improves the immune system.

Your lack of effort is apparent. I posted a broken link and it's now obvious you didn't even bother to try. Otherwise you would have mentioned it.

Low effort basement level skill. Next.
>>
>>32947889
>also what your intentions are.
What are your intentions in telling people to consume the thing that this entire thread is working against?
>>
>>32947900
It was way more entertaining when you tried to use studies. Let's go back in history to where you tried claiming oregano oil killed bad bacteria. The studies you used were so bad they proved the authors claims. Right in the study it showed 20,000mg per kg just to inhibit probiotics. LOL

I can see why you don't talk science anymore.
>>
Or how about the hot mess you created when saying oregano oil is dangerous. LOL

I mean your daily attempts have not improved, but at least you were smart enough to stop engaging in actual data. Now you relegated to basement dweller attacks, which is really your skill level anyways.
>>
>>32947922
Are we done talking Kefir?
>>
>>32947741
Not sure about that. If someone think he has to treat me like shit ima just cut him out of my life or get into his face. But nobody gave me a reason so far. Im just feeling down lately because Im all alone in this shit. It really is a dog eat dog world. Cant even trust family. Dont know how to explain feelings, language bariere
>>
>>32947943
We never started. You can't read and respond to data so don't pretend there was any conversation.
>>
>>32947961
>We never started.
let's start then, i'm interested.
>>
>>32933924

Question. Can the protocol by proxy get rid of all sorts of worms and shit?
Or should I look into a worm protocol next?
I'm eating lots of meat and the occasional steak tartare.
Thx
>>
Hi do you guys know how many interleukins are involved with the fungal inflammation? Or which ones? Are there other chemicals that can be checked like nitrite/nitrate?
>>
>>32947994
>>32945386
>>
We need someone to bake a new bread. I have been making them, but I’m am phonefagging at the moment
>>
>>32947994
>Can the protocol by proxy get rid of all sorts of worms
>steak tartare
wow
>>
>>32935763
Kek looks like /adv/ has arrived
>>
>>32948002
Thx. I just want to make sure all that crap is removed. I doubt my doctor would know if I'm worm infested. Left to my own devices here.

>>32948015
Your point? I haven't been eating raw meat since being worm aware.
>>
Did self experiment today and ate two bags of chocolate digestives "buiscuits" wit some milk. It said on the package they are approved by the queen. Fucking bongs man.
Well anyway my scalp, palms, asscheeks and inner thighs are itching like crazy. Scalp is really bad tho, man i have to ask, should scratch or would i do the fungus bidding then? I guess ill go back to my boring ass clean diet then. No more burgers and for sure no donuts for me anytime soon.
>>
File: Daniel Style fast 1.1.png (64 KB, 1209x806)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
Edited
This is my current v1.1, it's pretty much 99% at this point, I added that you should remove your mercury fillings and the notes were simplified.
>>
>>32948148
Also had brutal liver and back pain afterwards, could hardly breathe. But I think thats what more than half a kilo of cookies do to you..
>>
What about diatomaceous earth?
>>
>>32947682
From the study I linked, the following were found:
>Candida inconspicua
>Candida maris
>Candida sp.
>Candida lambica
>Candida krusei
>Candida kefyr
Which one of these is the "good" fungi, again? Come on dr. donut, tell us about how healthy it is to drink a nice big cup of yeast before your daily donuts.

>>32947631
>By your logic shouldn't eat probiotics at all eh?
Yes, that's correct. Does it really seem natural and healthy to you to intentionally introduce massive amounts of yeasts and bacteria into your body? Even so-called "beneficial" strains of these bacteria produce huge amounts of lactic acid in your body, which is even more toxic than the lactate your own body produces.

The ideal amount of intestinal bacteria and fungi is none, period. Since that's not realistically possible, the ideal amount is as few as possible.
>>
>>32948156
>garlic
I know the anti-fungal stuff, but in case you don't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQXzGc25EKc&t=50s
It has a lot of grim effects on the brain, like crippling reaction times.
So i'd be hesitant and look into it more before blindly consuming it.
>>
>>32948173
Peat tard detected. You want as much bacteria in your guts as possible to help break down fiber and produce butyrate/vitamin k.
>>
>>32948183
Oh fuck and I’ve been eating two cloves raw for a year kek
>>
>>32948196
>>32948183
Don't trust a man who looks like that.
>>
day 5 - energy, concentration and focus have improved considerably, read like 100 pages of theory today (usually can barely focus for a few).

still feel a bit more autistic than usual in my day to day encounters, i'm a bit robotic, nac seems to do this to me for some reason.

digestion great, stomach is a lot more flat than usual but ive been eating really clean paleo. shit out some weird looking black stuff the other day but havent pooped since then. wondering what comes out next kek
>>
>>32948239
Yeah that doctor was seriously freaky, I can report tremendous amounts of brain fog/mental dysfunction since garlic but I think thats more a symptom of candida in general
>>
>>32948239
>he still consumes onions and garlic
https://www.isical.ac.in/~goutam.paul/onion.pdf
>>
According to you motherfuckers I should be dead. I did everything whats consideref bad
- cultivated my own sacchorymes boulardii or wat the fuck its called in apple sauce
-kefir
-raw garlic -> brain damage
-raw meat, even straight from supermarket shelf
-ben and jerry everyday for months
-supplements
-mgs of iodine daily
-live in molded trap house
-eating yeasty pussy
Idk think of something i probably done it
>>
>>32948265
when i was doing SIBO cleanses (not dissimilar to the protocol) allicin from garlic was a commonly recommended ingredient
>>
>>32948279
grats bro, keep at it
>>
>>32948297
although desu that community seemed like a bunch of middle aged women crying on reddit who never seemed to figure out their digestive problems
>>
>>32948187
Healthy foods don't contain fiber. Regardless, the theory of symbiotic bacteria/fungi makes no sense. Why would your body be designed to require the presence of internal bacteria in order to function properly?

I see occasional mentions in these threads of parasites like toxoplasmosis affecting behavior. Did you know that research is beginning to emerge that all intestinal microbes are affecting your behavior?
>https://www.livescience.com/microbiota-shape-social-behavior-mice.html
>Normally, when a mouse encounters a mouse it's never met, the two rodents will sniff at each other's whiskers and clamber over each other, much like how two dogs might greet each other at a dog park. However, germ-free mice, which lack gut bacteria, actively avoid social interactions with other mice and instead remain strangely aloof.
Mice with "germs"(normal amounts of intestinal bacteria/fungi) have literal microbe-directed behaviors intended to help these parasites spread to other mice - putting their faces together, making physical contact, etc.

In contrast, mice with sterile guts don't do any of these things. In fact, sterile mice have a massive stress reaction when they meet "normal" mice:
>"After social interaction - it's just a five-minute interaction - I can clearly see that ... they all have higher stress hormones,"
The natural reaction from a mouse WITHOUT all these mind-controlling parasites to one WITH them is a huge stress reaction - the natural, parasite free body can literally sense that the other mouse is being mind controlled - and to attempt to stay away.

I suspect humans would work the same way - people who have been on the protocol for a while have reported having similar reactions to normal, fungi-ridden people - and this is confirmation that it's not just fungi or parasites affecting your mind and behavior, but bacteria as well.

The ideal amount of intestinal bacteria and fungi is none, period.
>>
>>32948302
That was years ago, just saying most things aint as bad as lot of people here say.
>>
>>32948323
>anti-social is default behavior
it all makes sense now
>>
>>32946106
Someone else mentioned this too a few days ago. Yes, I've had some really random stufff pop up from up to 50 years ago - mostly funny, silly things. Stuff I'd forgotten.
>>
>>32948323
your brain on muh science
>>
>>32948344
Well, the important thing in the context of the study is that they weren't anti-social in general - they behaved normally around other germ-free mice - just when introduced to infected mice:
>The team placed their germ-free and antibiotic-treated mice in cages with unknown mice, to observe their social interactions. As expected, both groups of mice avoided interactions with strangers.
So regardless of how the mice became germ-free (one raised in a special sterile environment, one given massive doses of antibiotics to kill everything) they both reacted with stress and aversion to infected mice.

It really amazes me to see people in this thread, of all places, still parroting the lines about "good" bacteria and "good" yeasts. Seriously, you really think you'd just fall over and die without them? Your body is incapable of functioning at peak performance unless it's full of parasites? It's absurd.

Having some of them might be a necessary evil to protect yourself against even worse ones, but don't fool yourself into believing that they're actually there to help you. They're just slightly better than the alternatives.
>>
>>32948375
It doesn't need to have anything to do with science. Here's the no science version: it makes no sense that your body needs intestinal parasites to function optimally.

What's your non-scientific reasoning for the theory that we need good bacteria and fungi to be healthy?
>>
>>32948323
You forgot to mention how the sterile mice died when they were exposed to normal conditions. We require good bacteria to prevent pathogens like candida from infecting us. I’m eating some Icelandic Skyr as we speak and I feel great. Yummers.
>>
>>32948342
Not sure what your point is, health effects from poor choices typically take awhile to actually accumulate and start doing real damage or show more prominently.
Those things by themselves aren't dreadfully serious, but they will add up.
It's weird you're trying to simultaneously argue that they're fine to do, while seemingly afraid of their consequences and looking for external confirmation, because you know they're bad.
>>
>>32948405
There are symbiotic relationships in nature, not every organism is automatically a parasite. Do you actually think any organism can exist in a natural state without any interaction with other organisms be it internal or external? In a quasi vacuum? Those sterile mice can exist only in lab conditions. Nature is about hierarchy and BALANCE not about isolation. Don't be a retard man. Don't throw your common sense out the window after reading a few studies. If you want to be "free" of any and all interaction with other organisms just kys.
>>
>>32948411
Enjoying it with your daily baker’s dozen?
>>
>>32948453
At this point, the guy that assumes everyone is that troll is just as bad as the troll.
>>
>>32948411
>mice with no immune systems have no immune systems
crazy
>>
>>32948453
>>32948477
>>32948481
What did he mean by this?
>>
kind of overplaying the gimmick by randomly accusing anyone of being that guy and trying to stir dissonance
>>
>>32948352
I had a couple friends that had their "shadow" dream like some anons mentioned. Like both in the last week but they've been on CDF protocol for different lengths by months.
>>
These threads used to be comfy discussions about the esoteric origins of fungus and antifungal remedies. Now it is a bunch of faggots arguing about who is the biggest troll.
>>
>>32948495
Imagine being a grown ass man and writing a full essay on donuts.
The absolute state of this (((society)))
>>
>>32948449
>>32948411

I've mentioned repeatedly that a small amount of internal microbes are a necessary evil, but even the "good" ones are actively damaging your health if not literally controlling your behavior, as multiple mouse studies have shown they're capable of doing.

"Good because they keep even worse stuff out" and "good because they're beneficial" are two very different things. Optimally, you want to maintain the smallest amount of them possible to defend against worst microbes but to keep them from fucking you over too badly.

Mice with sterile guts are immune to alcohol-induced liver injury:
>>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4177591/
>There was no liver injury after alcohol consumption, and there was less neutrophil infiltration and lower pro-inflammatory cytokine levels (CXCL-1/KC and interleukin (IL)-6) in the liver in germ-free mice compared with alcohol-fed conventional mice.

Sterilizing the gut in reverses insulin sensitivity (diabetes):
>https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467

Impossible to induce inflammatory bowel disease in animal studies when intestinal bacteria aren't present:
>https://academic.oup.com/ecco-jcc/article/10/11/1324/2480001
>intraluminal bacteria are considered to be involved in inflammatory bowel disease and are required for colitis induction in animal models

I could go on for a while but you can do your own research by googling some of these terms. You need to have some intestinal bacteria to protect against worse things - that's a side effect of living in a bacteria/fungi soup - but don't get confused about what these creatures actually are. None of them are there to help you. They're all parasites and maybe they accidentally do some helpful things, but that doesn't make them "good".

My main point here is that intentionally eating/drinking bacterial and fungal cultures like yogurt and kefir is abysmally retarded. That's literally how you get a bacterial overgrowth outside of your large intestine.
>>
>>32948477
100% these threads are derailed to the point of near unreadability almost daily now
>>
>>32948514
every good thread has its detractors who try to implode it.
just gotta wait it out and encourage good discussion yourself
>>
>>32948514

Trolls are asleep, post mods.
>>
>>32948495
Why so you all think that this guy is in these threads? No one here has the grammatical style I see in that review.
>>
>>32948530
i always knew the probiotics meme was dubious, but the seemingly super-human aspects/implications from this are interesting.
>>
>>32948533
Appreciate the feedback! I was thinking the same thing, to be honest. Can you believe they thought I was going to have trouble with this forum? I told them, hey, why do you think I'm charging you so much?

I do good work.
>>
new
>>32948601
>>32948601
>>32948601
>>
>>32948548
I've been unsuccessfully looking for it for a bit, but I recall a study that showed that germ-free mice were basically super mice. They were way more resistant to injury and stress, and if they were injured (of course psychopath "researchers" intentionally injured them to test this point) then they healed much, much faster than "normal" mice.

Of course, as soon as they left their sterile environments they god a shit ton of infections and diseases and mostly died off. It really does seem to suggest that we're really being weighed down by the trillions (the general microbe population estimate of a "normal" gut microbiome is literally 100 trillion) of bacteria and fungi living in our bodies, taking nutrients out of the food we eat, excreting endotoxins, etc etc.

Obviously we can't but if we could live in a sterile environment with sterile guts, I have every reason to believe that we'd basically be superhuman compared to what we are now. This fact combined with the impossibility of avoiding bacteria/fungi on Earth makes me wonder if we're even supposed to be living on this planet.
>>
>>32948609
>makes me wonder if we're even supposed to be living on this planet.
very compelling thought.
or maybe eden was larger than we thought, and it just got tainted
>>
>>32948609
Being super human in isolation is practically worthless. The aim should be becoming super human among all the other critters.
But perhaps this is not possible.
> makes me wonder if we're even supposed to be living on this planet.
I'm curious about this too, maybe we are indeed from space or are some colonizing outpost. Or we've "fallen" from some immaterial dimension.
>>
>>32948631
>>32948664
When you go down the
>our bodies would have a massive performance increase if they were entirely free of parasites/bacteria/fungi
>its impossible to attain this on earth due to constant reinfection
>we're not actually supposed to be on earth
The only alternative explanation I can think of is that Eden was the period where bacteria hadn't developed to be as virulent as they are today. We know that pathogens can very quickly become more deadly or aggressive and it may just be that the microbes from thousands of years ago were not nearly as nasty as the ones we have today.

Maybe Eden was people with a few million benign intestinal microbes as compared to the modern day's hundreds of trillions of extremely aggressive, pathogenic microbes that only look nice when compared to the even nastier ones waiting to take their place

If it's not just humans who function better with sterile bodies but mice and presumably many other animals as well, maybe it's the bacteria and fungi that aren't supposed to be on this planet.
>>
>>32948729
>If it's not just humans who function better with sterile bodies
That hasn't been established afaik.
>but mice
You make it sound like mice are more complex than humans.
>maybe it's the bacteria and fungi that aren't supposed to be on this planet
Kind of implausible but fun to think about. I'm not an evolutionfag but it makes more sense that lower organisms exist naturally here and higher ones such as ourselves are out of the ordinary ie. ended up here artificially for whatever reason. Maybe as punishment we got kicked out of the "pure" immaterial realm and condensed here as flesh blobs among all the weird critters.
>>
>>32948258
This. I lose my strength if I don't eat it, and yes I get massive dieoff.
>>
>>32948514
I fucking hate these arguing health obsessed booksmart faggots with their stupid ass links and the eternal never ending back and forth arguing like the fucking nerds back in school whos the smartest fuuuuck. Stop ruining my comfy funger threads. And stop replying to dr. Donuts please god send an angel to bust his shit irl

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.