[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1663736990875725.png (1.92 MB, 1170x1455)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
Does anyone know if this is real? I can't seem to find any more info than this image.

Asking for a friend..
>>
>>32930563
You know that an Irish ginger faggot made this post and the drawing. Ofc it's real, Irish ginger faggot.
>>
Do your own research dumbass.
>>
>>32930571
>>32930573
Wow. Incredibly rude.

Just looking for /x/'s help here.

Also, I'm not a ginger, I like women and I didnt create this image. Legitimately looking for answers..
>>
>>32930573
What?
>>
So this is the reason pentagon needs so many mormon niggers
>>
>>32930573
>asking questions is part of research
What do you think he is doing you absolute brainlet?
>>32930563
First time hearing if this happening. Will have to look into it.
>>
>>32930563
Not real.
>>
I'm not saying I was there. I'm just saying I've heard from guys that we're and besides all the embellishments I believe them. A lot of the legend a out it moved through the enlisted ranks, there was a pretty strong gag order from what I understand.

Make of that what you will
>>
>>32930593
>>32930632
He's right though. What OP's doing is asking other people to do the research for him, then spoonfeed him their findings because he's either
1 - Too stupid to know where to get information other than page 1 of Google, or
2 - Too lazy to do the research himself.
Do your own research. This site is for discussion, it is not a Q&A resource for the lazy and/or stupid.
>>
>>32930639
What happened to the body? Was it just one or did he have a family?
>>
>>32930653
Best I heard is that it was moved to a [redacted] location. I only ever heard of the one. Some say it was a nephilim.
>>
>>32930593
>Wow. Incredibly rude.
Welcome to 4chin nigglet
>>
>giant has gray skin
>all humans originated from Africa (brown skin)
>Nephilim raped humans in the bible
>Nephilim gray skin + brown skin = white baby

That was where white man got all of his intelligence and how we advanced past mud huts and shit. Thanks for raping our ancestors!
>>
>>32930563
Giant of Kandahar if any newfriends didn't know
This is one mystery I wish I knew the truth to
supposedly Native Americans have stories of the same exact giants
>>
>>32930702
>All humans originated from Africa
This has been debunked
>>
>>32930652
You faggots are the worst. Asking questions and getting answers sparks conversation. Are you seriously this socially inept?
>>
Takes a few minutes at mist to Google this and find more info about it. Assuming you are not trolling OP then you are incredibly dumb for not being able to find more information about it. Not that it’s even worth looking into.
>>
>>32930707
Do they. Do they really?
Given it’s a hoax designed to talk about ‘biblical truth’ that seems unlikely.
Supposedly Eskimos have legends of the same giants but made of ice. Also Ireland has them but they are very small and called Leprechauns. Clearly all the same thing.
>>
>>32930718
Don't be lazy. Find books, read them, then come back and discuss your findings.
This site is not a Q&A resource for the lazy. Quora is.
>>
Don't giants hate humans?
>>
>>32930774
Giants love humans. There’s no source to disprove this. I checked with Odin and his gods did beat some of them up but got on with others. Basically they are totally okay with humans. They aren’t real though so there’s that.
>>
>>32930563
I did a tour in Afghanistan around Herat about 15 years ago. They're real and we slaughtered a whole band of giants there.
>>
>>32930762
If you've found your answers what is there to "discuss"? Discussion is sharing - the impetus for sharing necessitates a need. Discussion REQUIRES not having enough info. OP did do some initial research or else he would have nothing to talk about in the first place. It really is a chicken or an egg thing. You're the idiot for claiming no initial research was done.

You are more cringe than being merely socially inept like that other anon said. You're actually intellectually impaired. Do the research on what "discussion" is before you start making claims on it.
>>
>>32930563
Just thinking outside the box here and not trying to belittle you OP, but I ask myself the following question;
>IF Military forces killed a 'Mythical Giant' during their time within Afghanistan, do I believe these 'Mythical Giant's' wouldn't retaliate?
and the answer I come up with is;
>Of course they would retaliate
So if that's the case then I have to believe (from my own point of view and ignorance on this) that if a Giant were killed, then its Giant counterparts/buddies/family/etc. would've retaliated in such a manner that keeping this information hidden or out of view of general public would be nearly impossible.
As someone who has been deployed to Afghanistan the most paranormal/supernatural thing I've heard of (from a 1st hand account of a battle-buddy) is that one night during guard tower duties they saw some lights in the night sky which didn't appear like any traditional/modern aircraft they were familiar with.
I personally find this claim of a Giant being killed to not be substantiated by any documentation of proof currently available.
>>
>>32930713
By the historian Joe Rogan right! Wow based!! He's such a good historian better than those Ivy League scholars who make up fake history because they think they're such smarty pants!
>>
>>32930881
>better than those Ivy League scholars who make up fake history

unnironically this
>>
>>32930800
Giant hands typed this post
>>
>>32930563
There is a connection to Clinton's emails about the nephilim
>>
>>32931289
Kek, this image gets used for so much stuff.
>>
>>32931352
Right? I thought was supposed to be Gilgamesh or something.
>>
>>32931352
Yea but the story of the emeils is interesting
>>32931388
Yes, he should be gilgamesh
>>
>>32930563
i don't know but if you just listen to steven quayle and buy all his books you will surely find the truth.
>>
wow cool tripcode garlic!
>>
>>32930762
You speak as if you’ve ever made a half decent, well-efforted contribution to this site, which I highly doubt
>>
>>32930822
>I can't seem to find any more info than this image.
Maybe you should have read the op before you referenced it. Clearly he got the image off a board, reverse image searched it, got nothing, then gave up and asked others to look into it for him. That's not discussion, that's just laziness.
Why does my ragging on laziness get you so upset and worked up? Stuck a nerve, did i? Hits a little close to home does it? lololol Go do some push-ups.
>>
>>32930718
Most of the users here probably are. Do not take it personal.

There is a podcast Theories of the Third Kind that recently did an episode over the giants of Kandahar that may interest you. On a side note it is interesting many cultures around the world talk about giants, and their are ancient civilizations like the Sumerians who worshiped giant anthropomorphic entities.There is also Gilgamesh, king of Urak that measured several cubits. The Hebrew bible mentions giants and Nephilim. There are also some interesting findings of giant human remains like the pangboche hand. There are a few 7ft+ skeletons found like Charles B. and others in Grave Creek Mound, WV. My last mention is Chile and Argentina refereed to as Patagonia. If there is a pygmy race of people, why not have a giant race too?
>>
>>32930563
No way the same army that was in Afghanistan killed a giant.
>>
>>32930563
some soldiers say that it happened. though it cant be confirmed.
>>
>>32931722
>making it obvious he has no information to answer ops questions
kys lol
>>
>>32931940
It's a hoax.
>lol kys
>>
>>32930652
This is unironically the only "interesting" thread on /x/ atm because of the topic. Who gives a shit if the OP says "pls research for me" if you can turn it into a discussion? Faggot.
>>
>>32931822
I listen to them all the time! They are the best out there.
>>
Giants aren't real. Stop being fags.
>>
File: nephilim.jpg (14 KB, 295x171)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>32933172
t. Hillary Clinton
>>
>>32930740
Lovelock Caves via the Paiute my friend
https://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/lovelock-cave-003060
>>
>>32930593
How did you even figure out how to make a tripcode when you're this new? Holy shit.
>>
the little engine that stopped could'n.
>>
>>32930740
Holy shit, dumbass. Giants were mentioned in the Bible, that doesn't make them biblical, they were mentioned in a bunch of other civilizations and cultures as well, so how the fuck do you narrow it down the Christian Bible to deboonk?
>>
>>32930707
>>32930740
Not just Native Americans but several other cultures around the world mentioned giant peoples in their history/mythology.
I believe it's connected to the giant armored humanoid skeleton that was found in one of the Antarctica structures.
>>
>>32930563
Steve Quayle.
>>
Im going to spoonfeed. Go search in the archive for the "astralanon" threads. Goes into great detail about the "greaty masses" beneth us, spooky stuff. Not saying its true but man, those threads are legendary.
>>
File: 1662318689270123.jpg (11 KB, 442x442)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>32930563
Where is the recording of it ?
Aren't army soldiers supposed to wear cameras on them like cops?
>If some handy with IT anon got it , post it
>>
>>32930632
Some US army in Iraq claimed that they got swatted by a giant ginger of the desert caves of arabia.
But no recording anywhere or any other proof but a story that travels mouth's and words.
>>
>>32930874
>So if that's the case then I have to believe (from my own point of view and ignorance on this) that if a Giant were killed, then its Giant counterparts/buddies/family/etc. would've retaliated in such a manner that keeping this information hidden or out of view of general public would be nearly impossible.
Funny how if you had a group of soldiers kill a bear, lion, or even a member of a tribe in the amazon, there would be no bears, lions, or tribesmen retaliating. Make sense now? They're civilization was greater than anything we can imagine but something cause a branch of them to wittle away while humans took over. I don't know the whereabouts of the others that didn't decline from their race. Anyway, we know that governments don't want info about them getting out since the Smithsonian had several of their dug up skulls destroyed in the early 1900's.
>>
>>32931289
>image
I don't believe shit till i see real proof.
>>
>>32933689
Oh shit, yeah I remember that greentext where an anon's freemason friend told him the secret about the pyramid structures in Antarctica, super high tech booby trapped palaces and the race of giants that used to inhabit the place. According to his friend they are almost identical to humans physically other than massive around 10 ft tall and having a way longer child into adult growth period and way longer life spans.
>>
>>32933808
>According to his friend they are almost identical to humans physically other than massive around 10 ft tall and having a way longer child into adult growth period and way longer life spans.
maybe we're the one's who were made to be identical to them.
>>
>>32930881
Oldest human remains are in Eastern Europe your histrionic idiot.
>>
>>32934283
Also, oldest humans dug up in america are Europeans found in East/Northeast US. They seem to have been conquered by Native American ancestors that came over from Asia though.
>>
File: samhydethecandyman.jpg (896 KB, 3000x1680)
896 KB
896 KB JPG
>>32930563
I can confirm anon, it is in fact real
>>
>>32930802
Moar you larper
>>
>>32930563

Its real im that giants cousin I sell insurance.
>>
>>32933687
You are a idiot and didn’t look up the origin of the hoax.
>>
File: 1567214274165.jpg (37 KB, 300x257)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>
>>32936034
does he really even have to? what kind of fuck wit looks at this and goes hmmmm is this real
>>
>>32934629
Tell that to my battle buddy who got a purple heart since he had his arm ripped off by one of those beasts but had to tell everyone not in our platoon that it was an IED. Fuck you faggot
>>
>>32930740
Yes fuckface, yes they really do. Cahokia mounds is just one example. Celtic legend is another, Indian vedas are another. Bluish skin, red hair.
>>
this is the kandahar giant of afghanistan. L.A. Marzulli did an investigation into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWhjpfPlg0I
>>
>>32931289
That video was so fake and gay. Use your brain dumbass.
>>
File: 1659468879735606.jpg (155 KB, 1197x898)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>
>>32930593
>I like women
Ok and? This isn’t /pol/ you’re not gonna get any points for that here, straightfag.
>>
>>32931722
>Clearly he got the image off a board, reverse image searched it, got nothing, then gave up and asked others to look into it for him.
No, everybody has heard the giant from Afghanistan who was shot by marines story. OPs question is “is there any proof the story is real” which nobody has been able to prove
>>
>>32934283
>>32934330
>making shit up
The oldest human was found in Africa you absolute faggots .
>>
>>32940813
I mean if you ignore literally all of the data that shows otherwise, that can appear true.
>>
>>32940813
You'll see this debate go back and forth for a while. Just do your due diligence. A lot ancient history gets tucked away or hidden for whomevers agenda. Not saying whose wrong or right, its just muddy.
>>
>>32940850
There is no data. Except for hoaxes.
>>
>>32930563
I remember seeing a video about channeling to a US solider prisoner told a story someting like that, anyone know what am I talking about?
>>
>>32940813
This
There is zero human ancestry that originates outside of Africa; the closest these schizos are talking about is shit that's only speculated to be hominid like Graecopithecus which is literally just a couple of teeth and isn't even a human ancestor.
>>
>>32930563
First it was Marines, now it’s Special Forces…! When did this story first appear?

I’ve never met a Marine that claimed to have been there, the ones I’ve met and who were there in the initial invasion never mentioned it, however, obviously, I don’t each and every Marine to have ever lived. Nearly anything is possible, what if the invasion was to find the giants, is it possible Iraq was all about antiquities, stargate and the greater nation state of Israel (not the Israel of the New Testament - the believers in Jesus Christ)?
>>
>>32930563

you cant fin info becuase its bullshit. the origin was anonymous tips to steve quayle, who is a bullshiter.
>>
>>32937828
Yesss moar larp pls
>>
>>32940766
I don't think anyone would mind if faggots like you were burned at the stake.
>>
File: 1644371897673.jpg (364 KB, 750x932)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>32931289
Theres truth to this. Her emails talk about selling the location of the Nephilim to people that want to see them. Theres early predator drone footage that's on Intellink of a giant moving through Tora Bora (good luck getting a security clearance). I believe they are the last of the Tartarians.
>>
File: 1642970491047m.jpg (58 KB, 819x1024)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>32943024
Also just because I'm drunk and in the mood heres a fun video of some Bison from Yellowstone :3

https://youtu.be/gRHtI3LkDjw
>>
>>32930652
Consume less onions and start working out, you'll get out a lot of that frustration you feel at the world.
>>
>>32940273
proof?
>>
Ya know the issue with the giant idea is not that it isn't possible, there are no sceintific reason why larger humans couldnt exist in different conditions, but that people have been taught to athiest edgelord faggots. The second someone mentions giants most people are programmed to associate the term with biblical fantasy or some sort of fantasy in general. It is interesting this is the case and that the mainstream pushes this point of view.

Might say something about the truth
>>
>>32943346
nailed it, gov
>>
>>32930563
Yes, else no one would have made a conspiracy about it.
Every popular conspiracy theory works like this, therefore they are all true.
>>
>>32931388
>WE WUZZ SUMERIANS EN SHIETZ
>>
They have blue skin because they know to consume colloidal silver.
They are not a barbaric people as depicted in the OP photo.
>>
>>32930593
>93
>Just looking for /x/'s help here
Lol and wut
>>
>>32944178
>>32942722
>>
>>32930563
some larper on /pol/ was claiming to have slain said giant. maybe pop over there n ask him OP
>>
>>32941189
>There is no data!
Ah. I see.

Where you went wrong, Anon, is that you learned whatever you learned about 10 years ago.

Back then, we shilled out of Africa in our universities and genuinely thought it was true.

In 2022?
This isn't what most archaeologists believe.
We've found plenty of homo sapiens remains as old as the oldest found in Africa, which makes the entirety of the human evolution theory have a lot more ???s than it did in 2010, when we were stupid enough to think we had figured out exactly what happened.

Pop quiz: if we evolved as anatomically modern humans at -1,000,000 years, did we then spend 990,000,000 years just fucking and eating shit before we built anything?
>>
They got eaten by the even bigger giants, this is a LARP you guys are idiots. Just wait until the even bigger giant space marines come along. Srsly what is wrong with you people.
>>
Former infantryfag here. It's possible a body was found some where, but the idea it happened as the story goes is retarded for one main reason-the disparity of arms between a platoon of marines and an SF ODA.
A marine platoon at the time would have:
4 headquarters people with M16s
3 rifle squads, each with 3 fireteams of 4 people and a squad leader.
1 M249 SAW and 1 M203 grenade launcher (at least, most likely more) in each team
Weapons Squad with 2 240 machine guns and 5 more M16s.

Meaning that there would be around 50 people, with 39 M16s, 11 belt fed machine guns and at least 9 grenade launchers, and probably 2 or 3 AT weapons such as AT4s or M72 LAWs.

This is compared to an SF ODA which is a 12 man element, which would have M4A1s and maybe a couple of grenade launchers and belt feds.

Either there were so many nephilim when the marines got wiped that they got overwhelmed before a radio call could be made (possible since comms always shit the bed) or an SF element found one by themselves. But the first option begs the question why more weren't encountered throughout the 20 year war.
>>
>>32930563
That depends, did they find dinosaur remains in Afghanistan?
>>
>>32930702
This would seem to contradict the Bibles account maybe though. It is an interesting thought. Because this would mean that God didn't create man directly. Don't know if you're Christian or not.
>>
>>32930707
Very true. But this story reeks of counter intelligence to me. Especially after finding out the Schizo Chrostcuck L.A. Marzulli is heavily involved with it.
>>
File: 1646987730706.jpg (71 KB, 864x540)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>Does anyone know if this is real?

the subject of the giants can be found in almost any religion. it is very doubtful that ''giants'' didnt exist.

The thing is, it could be a variety of things. Stories of Neanderthal tribes that somehow survived in relative secrecy, people from the hollow earth, our originators/alien creators, just a group of Norths from way up in the cold who somehow wound up with genes for extreme height

The most probable is unironically people from the hollow earth. doesnt matter if we talking the concave or cave system model, the proof is in the pudding. The giants were reported everywhere on the globe, most often in places rich in cave systems that rarely see human society spring up. It's sort of like bigfoot, except not hairy, but red haired and found in barren landscapes.

yea, 8-12' humanoids seem far fetched, but consider ancients structures that would be impossible to build by our much smaller ancestors and things of that nature.

The real question is why the absolute fuck they would even hide it, which can really only mean that they are still around in some capacity and that they aren't necessarily friendly towards hoomies.
>>
>>32944533
>Pop quiz: if we evolved as anatomically modern humans at -1,000,000 years, did we then spend 990,000,000 years just fucking and eating shit before we built anything?
>how to trigger sciencebros and creationists 101
>>
>>32933741
no lol
>>
>>32930563
See shitty movie "battleship" (2012).
>>
File: 1650422431899.gif (875 KB, 262x200)
875 KB
875 KB GIF
>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28369588/#28369588

Long story short, I was assigned to 4-320th FAR (artillery) in Ft.Campbell, KY. I was sent to Camp Justice which I've been told had eventually become Camp Wilderness. Anyways, I was just an e-3, nobody elite.

Part of our job was to be placed on extremely remote mountainsides and provide fire support for whoever needed it. Occasionally we would have a special forces unit attached with us. They would rampage through all the villages below and we would support them. We hardly ever left our tiny FOB.

This is exactly what happened in:

One night one of the special forces guys comes up to all of us who are resting and asks, "who wants to blow some shit up?" I was bored beyond relief so I quickly said yes.

I was 13D, so I was responsible for plotting the trajectory with a computer, but tonight I was told to do it by 'darts and charts' which is doing the math yourself and plotting using pins and string.

I thought this was both odd and an even greater pain in the ass. I told the SF guy "I'd love to come out on patrol with you guys", after bitching about doing this stupid charting BS.

I just needed to explain why I eventually found myself with these guys.

One night they get a an urgent message to basically send whatever the fuck they got to this spot about 50 miles outside Kandahar.
>>
>>32941272
Have you never heard of a neanderthal? And they did intermix with humans fyi.
>>
>>32946698
They came out the same original stock though and then bred back in. Current evidence suggests there is a ton of offshoots of human type species with lots of different breeding over time.
>>
>>32946593
Long story short is that he made up a short story.
>>
>>32946809
From what I've read, they evolved out of seperate populations of hominids that were not native to Africa, Humans are said to have evolved solely from hominid populations in Africa, but that sounds like bs to me. Humans were in contact with Neanderthals for too long for their not to have been any legacy and the differences between Europeans and non-Europeans are quite significant.
>>
>>32946490
Even if the giants weren't still around in some capacity, I believe that sasquatch could be the result of these beings and something else, they would still have EVERY reason to not want this sort of thing to be public knowledge, or more importantly, be accepted with in the scientific community.
>>
File: antarctica union glacier.png (230 KB, 1344x2290)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
wtf

nadia secret of the blue water is real...? is NJMZA the analogue to.... "Gargoyle" ????!?
>>
File: imperial_aquila.jpg (497 KB, 3574x2743)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>32947272
>in stasis
can it be.......?
>>
We wuz elden ring n shit
>>
>>32930563
Yeah its real
>>
>>32947272
This one and the other mentioned story of the anon's freemason friend spilling antarctica secrets convinces me that giants are real and had or have a very advanced civilization.
>>
>>32930563

>6 fingers in picture

oh fuck this looks pretty legit

i dont feel so good bros
>>
>>32930563
>>32930707
Giant of Kandahar is somewhat different actually. Those seen by American Natives are tribes of 7-10ft tall red haired, green eyed, pale people. Somewhat shorter than the giant and not grey but similar. There was a story in 1911 of some miners supposedly coming across their remains(the Si-Teh-Cah) in a cave where they were wiped out by other natives, but this story is fake just like Giant of Kandahar. However the many other accounts of red haired people in the Americas at a time where there really shouldn’t have been any should not be dismissed.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.