[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1651448384697.jpg (345 KB, 850x1202)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
Will God reward me for suffering?
Or is it all a game to him?
>>
>>32555529
depends if u get 5s
>>
>>32555529
I mean, he told me it's necessary, but whose gonna believe that?
>>
>>32555529
>game
Someone called it a game, I've been pissed off since.
>>
>>32555529
Games have rewards.
>>
>>32555647
I've rewarded some, maybe that's why they think it's a game.
>>
>>32555661
> Of sacrifices, the sacrifice performed according to the directions of scripture, as a matter of duty, by those who desire no reward, is of the nature of goodness.
> But the sacrifice performed for some material benefit, or for the sake of pride, O chief of the Bhāratas, you should know to be in the mode of passion.
> Any sacrifice performed without regard for the directions of scripture, without distribution of prasādam [spiritual food], without chanting of Vedic hymns and remunerations to the priests, and without faith is considered to be in the mode of ignorance.
>>
>>32555688
*Face palm*
People of the material can do good things. Like I said, it's not always black and white, it's up to me to judge them, not you.
>>
>>32555688
Like don't you have your own world to bring to Peace?
>>
>>32555696
Shitty larp with no knowledge.
>>32555701
>A person in full consciousness of The Supreme, knowing The Supreme to be the ultimate beneficiary of all sacrifices and austerities, the Supreme Lord of all planets and demigods, and the benefactor and well-wisher of all living entities, attains peace from the pangs of material miseries.
>The conditioned souls within the clutches of the illusory energy are all anxious to attain peace in the material world. But they do not know the formula for peace
>>
File: 1655543861936.jpg (41 KB, 400x400)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Unfortunately you're going to have to man up and get the reward yourself. Then when you have whatever it was meant to be, you'll realize that the real reward was becoming a man of great internal strength, and gods suffering was less so mindless torture and moreso a prod in the right direction.
>>
God's never rewarded me for all my suffering and I went far far with following him. So yeah now I kinda think that the christian God is just the demiurge in disguise or something
>>
>>32555742
How did you suffer? Also read Job
>>
>>32555724
I have knowledge, bro, just not knowledge to action as I am defeated in my ways. They try and try but they don't get that they can do things how they're expected to do by God. They try to do their own thing and they will understand it is fruitless. They have free will and they don't understand it doesn't mean you will always get it or get it right. Understand that I can reward others however I see fit. If the Earth were to be raised or put into The "Energy" of The Presence, I'm not sure if it can be enough.
>>
>>32555748
Pathetic larp falling further into delusion.
>>
File: 1659667398845074.png (24 KB, 797x865)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>32555529

Dont expect god to do anything

GOD IS NOT HERE, HE WONT HELP YOU

ONLY YOU CAN DO IT...

ITS A FREE FOR ALL SURVIVAL GAME

ITS GRUESOME, PEOPLE DIE. PEOPL SUFFER

ITS A FUCKIN GAME AND GOD IS A SADISTIC DEMON FAPPING AS HE SEES PEOPLE DYING AND SCREAMING IN PAIN
>>
>>32555767
What's the solution you propose? I say these things because I doubt that I could be right about everything, like I said, I have no faith in myself or anything else. Am I God? Does it even matter anymore? I cannot do what I cannot do. Accept that.
>>
>>32555529
Suffering because you did something bad is suffering in vain. Suffering because you adhere to God's will and in turn are faced with trouble because the enemy is trying to throw you off course is righteous suffering.
>>
>>32555782
What is supposed to need solving?
>Am I God?
No.
>Does it even matter anymore?
Your larp is the core of what causes suffering.
>>
>>32555734
Damn, all those kids born paralyzed neck down with shit support just weren't man enough haha.
>>
>>32555801
>No.
Okay. Then nothing matters to me anymore, would you want that? What will it prove? Do you want me to walk around aimlessly in a daze? I don't get it.
>Your larp is the core of what causes suffering
Why are you at your core angry?
>>
>>32555801
When I wasn't LARPing I was taken for a naive fool. Now that I am conditioned, what will it change?
>>
>>32555801
>What is supposed to need solving?
>Spits spiritual "shit" about suffering
>What's supposed to need solving
So you just WANT others to suffer? Are these your ways?
>>
>>32555746
In every way pretty much. Emotionally, mentally, physically, financially, academically. I don't even care what the story of Job says. How tf are you gonna have somebody follow you for years AND you claim to be an all loving God and you don't even give your follower what he needs?

I'm done with the Bible and all of that. God claims to love us but still says that you're blessed for suffering and that you can have "glory in weakness" and shit. Which makes me come to the conclusion that he's just the demiurge
>>
>>32555828
>you don't even give your follower what he needs
You don't know what you need

It's all temporary anyway, you will be rewarded in the end.
>>
>>32555813
>Then nothing matters to me anymore
That's why the delusion is available.
>Why are you at your core angry?
I'm not.
>>32555823
So it's a matter of needing to be seen as great and serious in the eyes of others.
What ego.
>>32555827
>Spits spiritual "shit" about suffering
You should go back and read what I said.
The suffering is as delusion as the larp that causes it.
But you want the delusion.
So you get the suffering.
You choose.
>>
>>32555839
>That's why the delusion is available
Okay, bud.
>I'm not.
You're trying to hide yourself but I can sense your anger, it's not coming from me, I promise you this because it's at the very tip of my head.
>So it's a matter of needing to be seen as great and serious in the eyes of others.
I don't need to be seen as anything, again, do you want me to be slave on your terms or my own? Speak plainly.
>What ego
Okay, bud.
>>
>>32555529
if your suffering does not benefit the betterment of anybody then no you will have no "reward"
a consolation maybe idk.
>>
>>32555857
The anger is yours.
>do you want me to be slave on your terms or my own?
You are a slave to The Supreme's terms.
The only freedom you have is to accept this or remain in delusion.
>>
>>32555868
what consolation
>>
>>32555873
idk kek i'm not god
>>
>>32555839
I didn't see any question marks, I understand they questions now, but I will not ask you any questions regarding to what you mean by this and that.
>>32555872
>The anger is yours
I promise you I'm calm even though you're trying to affect me.
>You are a slave to The Supreme's terms
Who is The Supreme?
>inb4 God
Who's God?
>What are "The Supreme's terms?"
>The only freedom you have is to accept this or remain in delusion
Whatever you say.
>>
>>32555887
>I promise you I'm calm even though you're trying to affect me.
Promise as you wish.
If you are aware of anger, that anger is yours.
>Who is The Supreme?
What other traits do you want described?
>Who's God?
The self-realized.
>>
>>32555895
>Promise as you wish
I know and nothing you do will change what I can promise.
>If you are aware of anger, that anger is yours
I know who I am and I know where I am. I don't know you.
>Inb4 Exactly
I don't know most you people.
>What other traits do you want described?
Name, that's it. I don't care about traits.
>The self-realized
And that's supposed to be who? You?
>>
>>32555907
>Name, that's it. I don't care about traits.
Names describe traits. Why do you think The Supreme is not a name?
>And that's supposed to be who?
If you have to ask, it is clear that you are incorrect when you say you know who you are.
>>
>>32555942
>Names describe traits. Why do you think The Supreme is not a name?
Yes, it is a title. And no, names don't describe traits. God's name describes who and "what" he is not just traits. When you say God's name, you can know what he's about, you feel The Presence, etc. Unfortunately in this time it has come to that, but yeah, I'm trying to accept my fate over here. One that YOU are gonna say you designed for me or whatever.
>>
>>32555942
>If you have to ask, it is clear that you are incorrect when you say you know who you are
You just said I'm not God, I believed it. I'm not God, now what? Still want me to be a slave on your terms?
>>
File: 1657364654223.jpg (229 KB, 627x720)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
You don't suffer.
You complain.

You don't even know what suffering is. Take a fucking look at the irony of your existence.
>>
>>32555990
>Shut up and just take it
Take what?
>>
>>32555734
>you'll realize that the real reward was becoming a man of great internal strength,
that's not a reward that's just a step towards a reward
a man of "great internal strength" who's still starving on the fucking streets because he never could get the real reward is still living a dogshit life
>>
>>32555971
>describes who and "what" he is not just traits
Those are traits.
>When you say God's name, you can know what he's about, you feel The Presence, etc.
Yes.
>One that YOU are gonna say you designed for me or whatever.
This makes no sense. What power do you think I have?
>>32555976
>I'm not God, now what?
Now you should focus on who you are.
>Still want me to be a slave on your terms?
You are a slave on The Supreme's terms. You can choose to accept this or not.
>>
>>32556015
>Those are traits
Characteristics are nothing more than just descriptions of understanding. I'm talking about in Essence, what and who he is. On a personal level, beyond understanding but is experience.
>inb4 You try to argue those words have the same words in them
>Yes
You don't actually know that, you're honestly just agreeing seem like you understand.
>Now you should focus on who you are
OH NA NA, WHAT'S MY NAME?
>You are a slave on The Supreme's terms. You can choose to accept this or not
What are his terms? Do you understand what confessing is? If you confess "Jesus'" name, you would have to mean it with your whole heart, mind, body, soul, this is what people think is how to reach Salvation. You cannot 'confess' and be saved if you think you're God. So I will not be saved, otherwise what are you even arguing for? You want me to surrender? To who? I have been trying to focus on who I think I am. (Which is all that can happen.) Who I am? I don't know, truly and it doesn't matter.
>>
>>32556071
>I'm talking about in Essence, what and who he is.
The Supreme.
What other Essence do you want described?
>On a personal level, beyond understanding but is experience.
I cant give you that.
Only your self realization will.
Your relationship is unique and eternal.
>WHAT'S MY NAME?
Servant.
Same as all of us.
Your specific person again is unique and not something I can give you.
>What are his terms?
Love.
Or laws.
>Do you understand what confessing is?
Being sincere and vulnerable, honest and humble before the presence of The Supreme. Understanding and accepting your delusions, and being ready to correct them.
>You cannot 'confess' and be saved if you think you're God.
Yes.
>what are you even arguing for?
You've been asking me questions. I've been trying to answer them.
>You want me to surrender?
That is your free will.
>To who?
you are already surrendered to The Supreme.
The choice is to accept this or not.
>>
>>32556150
>What other Essence do you want described?
The "energy" of His Love.
>Servant.
To whom? I'm expecting The Name, by the way not "The Supreme"
Same as all of us
>To whom?
>Your specific person again is unique and not something I can give you
Please, kid, be quiet. God has ONE name. Contrary to popular belief.
>Love
What do you mean when you say love? What are you trying to say and do?
>Or laws
jej I don't understand how to live "The Laws," regardless of what I think I know. You're being vague and that much is enough to tell you something about your intentions here.
>Being sincere and vulnerable, honest and humble before the presence of The Supreme. Understanding and accepting your delusions, and being ready to correct them
Correct them in what way? Obedience? To what? To whom? For what purpose? Be serious, bro.
>The choice is to accept this or not
Accept what? What kind of surrender? Just give in to 'my' sin? Or others' subjugation and tries?
>>
>>32555529
Read the Book of Job and discount the "happy" ending!
>>
>>32556200
>The "energy" of His Love.
So you want a name that means His Loving Energy. That's it. Do you want it in a different language or as one word?
>To whom?
His Loving Energy
>God has ONE name.
One and none and all names belong to God.
You have given yours, we can use that.
>What do you mean when you say love?
Intent and action to please another with no expectation of reciprocation, recognition, or reward.
>What are you trying to say and do?
You are asking me questions. I am trying to answer them.
> I don't understand how to live "The Laws,"
Yes they are very difficult to understand.
Better to go with love.
>Correct them in what way?
there are many ways.
Your words seem to indicate you have chosen a Christian process.
Is that not working for you?
>To what? To whom?
His Loving Energy
>For what purpose?
When you are done with this realm, done with the delusion of trying to be God, the processes exist to return to your eternal relationship with His Loving Energy.
>Accept what?
That you are under the control of His Loving Energy.
>What kind of surrender?
Absolute.
>>
>>32556258
>So you want a name that means His Loving "Energy". That's it. Do you want it in a different language or as one word?
You don't know how to type The Name. Try The First Language. One word. It doesn't MEAN His Loving Energy, it gives you it.
>His Loving Energy
Try again.
>One and none and all names belong to God
That's inherently both right and wrong. Not all names come from God. Though the idea comes from The Humility to have given it once to a creation like me.
>Intent and action to please another with no expectation of reciprocation, recognition, or reward
Literally will not change anything. You will still need Salvation whether I'm the one giving it to you or not.
>Yes they are very difficult to understand.
>Better to go with love
What do you mean by "Love" be clear and concise.
>>32556258
>absolute
Idk what that means or what you mean by that. The Laws are not going to save me. And I will not be saved by Grace, I am a sinner, not a righteous man. Even if I'm not God and am fallible, it does not matter. What are your True Intentions when you tell me to surrender absolutely?
>When you are done with this realm, done with the delusion of trying to be God, the processes exist to return to your eternal relationship with His Loving Energy
I've done horrible things whether in servitude or freedom to other beings. Apparently because I don't want to suffer anymore. They want to prove I'm not who I say I am, just like you, but what will it really prove?
>>
>>32555779
no God The True Almighty Father isn't,

not dumass

his lower slave master yahweh elohim shenekah as a litmos test troll for no fucking reason is
>>
>>32556325
Yes, and I am chopped liver. Right?
>>
>>32556323
>You don't know how to type The Name.
If you think you already know The Name of God that Gives You His Loving Energy, then you have been wasting your time asking me.
>Not all names come from God.
Anything not understood in relation to God are delusion.
All comes from God.
>What do you mean by "Love" be clear and concise.
Already answered.
>Idk what that means or what you mean by that.
Absolute means not relative. Without regard to time, place, or circumstance. Same throughout.
>The Laws are not going to save me.
They arent meant to.
Laws are for those who do not wish to relate to The Name of God that Gives You His Loving Energy through love.
>What are your True Intentions when you tell me to surrender absolutely?
To serve The Name of God that Gives You His Loving Energy.
>I've done horrible things whether in servitude or freedom to other beings.
As long as you think you are the controller who has done these things, you will suffer the consequences.
>what will it really prove?
You will realize the self.
>>
Will God reward me for suffering?
Each person is rewarded according to their deeds - for good and evil.
If a person suffers to perform good deeds, he will be rewarded for it.
If a person suffers at the hands of others, it will remove negative merit from him.
If a person purposes causes themselves to suffer, they alone might be responsible for it, and receive no compensation for what they are responsible for - as in the cases of a person harming themselves with addictions.
If a person suffers more than they deserve, then they will be compensated for it.
Karma is a balancing act. Good and evil happens to each person, and each person accumulates good and evil merits, but they will balance out in the long-run, although it is difficult to perceive for most.
>>
>>32556325
He literally does not have to save me, we are one so I get it.
>>32556360
You obviously don't understand anything. I don't know how to type it (Which you can). I'm testing if you do, then I will know I am talking to one of "his" true servants and what the intentions are.
>>32556360
>All comes from God
Who's God?
>Already answered.
Type it. I don't feel it. Can't feel it, see it, etc. Which is nothing like the feeling I felt in my stomach that time, not truly.
You don't get that I am "The First One" and you are trying to prove to me I am not special or I am just another one. Trying to prove I don't have power by my own right. As if "we" are not One whether dead, alive, etc. Understand these things. You cannot save me. Stop trying.
>>
>>32556360
If you were of any "note" you would know how to hide the post and show only me.
>>
>>32556423
>Who's God?
Are you looking for another name, or a description of traits this time?
>Type it.
Intent and action to please another with no expectation of reciprocation, recognition, or reward.
>You cannot save me.
The Name of God that Gives You His Loving Energy saves.
>Stop trying.
I have no power to do so and have not been trying.
You are asking me questions and I am trying to answer them.
>>
>>32556452
>Are you looking for another name, or a description of traits this time?
I'm looking for you to physically type it on this board and be able to show only me, not whatever you fished out of my head. You can try, and try as you may, I know you don't know the mechanism for it.
>Intent and action to please another with no expectation of reciprocation, recognition, or reward
Wrong, you are a subjugator and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings saying that.
>The Name of God that Gives You His Loving Energy saves
And I will not be saved. Understand this.
>>
>>32556471
It is not possible to show only you on a public board.
You did not say whether you wanted me to type a name or a description of traits.
>you are a subjugator
I have no ability to subjugate.
All are under the control of The Name of God that gives You His Loving Energy.
>And I will not be saved.
If that is what you wish.
>>
>>32556452
Also, you can expect reciprocation or you can not. You're an idiot who thinks you see the true side.
>>32556487
>It is not possible to show only you on a public board
It is possible, your words betray you. What you mean is, it's not possible for YOU to do.
>You did not say whether you wanted me to type a name or a description of traits
Type The Name, in The First Language.
>All are under the control of The Name of God that gives You His Loving Energy
So no one has ANY free will, huh? Be serious.
>If that is what you wish
I wish for you to get it through your thick skull that you're not a servant of you think.
>>
If s/he doesn't, just take. Fuck this shit. We're on the edge of WW3.
>>
>>32556506
>Type The Name, in The First Language.
The first language has no script.
>So no one has ANY free will, huh?
Everyone has free will.
You can accept that you are always under control.
Or you can choose delusion.
>>
>>32556518
I'm not gonna tell you to cease, but if you have any Love for me, you will have mercy on her through inaction. She doesn't know any better from what she was taught by anyone who put her under subjugation, including myself, I've helped delude her into thinking she knows anything.
>The first language has no script
That's a lie, and whether the screens blow up and everything goes black or not is not up to you.
>>
>>32556539
You are not god, but I am a suvivor. See you at the top of Everest. Mario if he real.
>>
>>32556548
>You are not god, but I am a suvivor
Okay, then act like I don't matter in the equation. Why would you go to war if I don't matter? If nothing I say matters.
>>32556529
>You can accept that you are always under control.
>Or you can choose delusion.
Whatever, I love you too.
>>
>>32556559
I love you as a servant of God as well.
>>
>>32556563
No, you love me as a fuck stick, shut up. Which is how I said I love you, as a fucktoy. That's what you like, right? You're cool, but whatever. You are not God.
>>
>>32556567
>That's what you like, right?
I am not a fan of those remarks, no. They seem very demonic.
>You are not God.
Yes.
I have never suggested as such.
I identify as the servant of God, and no other way.
It was the anon I originally was talking to that declared themselves God.
>Will God reward me
> it's up to me to judge them
>I can reward others however I see fit.
This person greatly wants to be God.
>>
>>32556576
>I am not a fan of those remarks, no. They seem very demonic
You still won't accept where you are and that I can see more than you think.
>I have never suggested as such.
>I identify as the servant of God, and no other way.
>It was the anon I originally was talking to that declared themselves God
I don't mean to be an asshole. I'm gonna tell you a Truth that is contrary to The Way. It does not matter what you identify as, it doesn't make it true. This is why I go back forth between "being" God/directly from God and being a servant of God, both could be true for me but not for you regardless of your want to be treated equally. I don't expect anyone to do my will, but everyone expects me to do theirs. I can suggest, which if you care about as a trespass then that sounds like a you problem.
>>
>>32556613
You sound very stressed.
This comes from thinking you are God, the doer, and the center.
If you give up your ego, your idea that you are very special and so intelligent, it would help.
God is the intelligence in man, all idea you identify with comes from God, and belongs to God.
>>
>>32556636
When I didn't, I was still in the same situation. When I did, I was still in the same situation, please stop trying.
>Who's God?
OH NA NA, WHAT'S MY NAME?
>>
>>32556644
Your situation will never change, dynamic as it is.
You are eternally the servant of God.
As are we all.
>WHAT'S MY NAME?
Servant of God.
Your specific person again is unique and not something I can give you.
>>
>>32556688
>Your situation will never change, dynamic as it is
Are you saying I am eternally damned?
>>
>>32556696
You are eternally under the control of God.
You have the choice of considering this damnation.
>>
>>32555990
Be Ashamed of the dog shit post you made, moron.
>>
File: 1655524797775.jpg (490 KB, 1022x1152)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>32555806
Were you?
>>32555996
Trust me, compared to weaker men his life is unimaginably better. A man of great internal strength cannot suffer no matter how his mind and body may be tortured. You underestimate the strength available to conscious beings, and the abilities that come with absolute mastery of the mind.

Though I suppose you defeatists will never see the truth no matter how much I drench you in it. People like you don't even need god to make you suffer, you foolishly choose to suffer it yourself. You suffer problems that are not yours and claim your 'empathetic' (you're just pathetic), and you suffer what could be your situation instead of rejoicing that it isn't your situation. God has given you the least amount of suffering possible and still you are defeated, and gladly cuck yourselves out of life. Dogwater men, suffer without growth then.
>>
>>32558095
>You underestimate the strength available to conscious beings, and the abilities that come with absolute mastery of the mind.
yes, strength begets rewards, but suffering and being strong and having nothing is a cope
a man who wastes his entire life a chance at wealth has wasted his life for something that was another man's birthright. it did not make his life better, he simply suffered because he needed to suffer to get something that someone was already given
>>
God will always reward those after death
but in life you would pray every day for good things.
stop living in sin and don't be aroudn with sin
let it be toxic

God loves you OP.
he always wants you to do well.
>>
File: 84cbd4d8ab12e9865e1fe42.jpg (750 KB, 2048x2032)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>32555529
https
://discord
.gg
/CyRPEQkJw5

https://vocaroo.com/1nehoY02Q1h2
>>
>>32555995
try take your meds you goddamn attention seeking schizo, the fuck are you even on about?
Complaining is literally the opposite of suffering. Are you too retarded to have never figured this out on your own?

>>32556783
Be ashamed of your stupid pretendo samefagging, there exists no means for you or any human to enter paradise.
>>
>>32555529
Yeah start cutting yourself and he will reward you.
>>
>>32558669
>Complaining is literally the opposite of suffering
What? Nigga, complaining is not coming to grips with where you are, let it go or keep going, maybe Jesus will save you, maybe he won't. It's not up to me, I am a fraud.
>>
>>32558682
Up DON'T LOOK Down DON'T LOOK straight TRAPPED IN A MIRROR NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE
>>
>>32555529
Of course God rewards you for suffering. You suffer when you don't give in to temptation. When you don't give into temptation you're able to remain aligned with God, and you're better able to handle those who trespass against you. That is the reward. It is peace of mind and a connection with God that helps you to navigate through adversity in life.
>>
This thread is what I would expect of the conversation with a meth addict screaming at a telephone pole, on the corner, downtown, at 5am in the morning.

Muh suffering
>>
>>32558895
You only know what you know.
>>
File: 1653607049107.jpg (123 KB, 474x346)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>32558604
You misunderstand many things. I can't teach you anything nor do I have the time, but here's the truth on two levels if you've ever cared about such a thing instead of trying to feel sorry for yourself.
First, strength is its own reward, and it's not that the strong do not suffer, if you cannot suffer you are truly strong
Second, materialism cannot end ones suffering, and if you're unintelligent you're lucky to have no material gain. Only the intelligent can handle materials without attachment. If you give someone unintelligent materials, they will become attached to it. If they're attached to their materials they cannot become strong (losing their materials will cause them to suffer). If they're not strong it means they can't control their mental states. If they can't control their mental states they can't grow spiritually. If they can't grow spiritually they will degrade spiritually. This is hell, it's not a separate plane, hell refers to the downward spiral once you're past the event horizon of spiritual degradation. Now there is no escape, this is eternal hell. You either spiral upwards or spiral downwards, and if you gain too much momentum there's no going back. None of this will make sense to you, nor do I expect anything of you, you don't want my advice and I don't care about you, this is the truth but you don't want the truth you seek placation.
No ones suffering is greater or lesser than any others; suffering is on the path no matter what, use it to spiral upwards or downwards, that's the only option, suffering is not an option, it's an aspect of the universe until you have attained a certain mastery. The only escape from suffering is upwards, past the event horizon, this is eternal heaven, this is nibbana.

Ignore this post, it's not for you, it's for seekers. Delude yourself and stay in denial of the truth, that you may continue in states of suffering.
>>
>>32558895
glad to hear some people have cushy lives with no troubles
>>
>>32555529

It's her not him, because to live only for yourself is to become woman and if anything were a struggle for god then there'd be more than one god so it has to be a girl.

Therefore no, that is the point of being a girl.
>>
>>32561682

But god is made in the image of man and not the other way around, so what does that tell you?
>>
>>32558967
wrong this is a testing ground we already jumped and resetted
>>
>>32556576
no demons and archdemons are not real

they have been a scapegoat for not centuries
>>
>>32561682
we're inside some type of Loving God's transcendental machine

stop believing in male female spirit bullshit
>>
>>32561806

Indians figuring out they could kill whitey with drugs, nice try asshole.
>>
>>32561806

That's why they say "God is a Dog" God to be a man would have to care and be loving and work for more others than himself, so they worship the female essence.
>>
>>32561682
is god hot
can i fuck her
>>
>>32561929

They "misgender" people and call a she a he if she's like that so that they can "worship god"

It's pathetic, get that shit out of our board.
>>
File: 1655239914459.png (444 KB, 629x890)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>32561933
is that a no
>>
>>32561806

People have a plan to birng the true god out of hiding, it doesn't work.

Did David Bowie crossdressing make things better or worse for what the upper class wants to do?

People will just openly go "Yes I don't give a fuck, I worship the female essence, I am my goddess's pet, I am her humble dog, yes whatever my sweetie wants, time to pee on me to see who I used to be in a past life."

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.