[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What do you think happened to Andrew Gosden?
>>
>>32555369
G An Dew do den.
>>
quick rundown?
>>
Which one is him? The guy going into the building or the guy in the Slipknot Short who looks like he jerks off elden ring?
>>
>>32555369
Very sad case most likely trafficked and murdered
>>
>>32555369
Without context, this post is very useless.
>>
>>32555619
>trafficked and murdered
most likely had his organs havested for the Gold(or was it Golf?) party.. but yes, more or less raped and all that stuff.
>>
>>32555626
Not OP but its a very well known missing persons case in the UK he went to London one day and was never seen again. He became the face of missing persons posters in the UK
>>
>>32555619
More context:

>On the day of his disappearance, Andrew skipped school and withdrew just under £200 from his bank account before buying a one-way ticket to London.
He was last seen on CCTV footage arriving at King's Cross Station and since then police have been unable to corroborate his movements.
Andrew's motive for travelling to London on the day he was last seen has never been established.
>>
>>32555369
i hope he's happy somewhere. or at least died quick
>>
>>32555842
>London
LMAO
>>
>>32555842
Just my personal theory

>kid in the middle of puberty at 14
>looks a bit like a loner/nerd
>maybe a fake girl messaged him
>he got in love and she said he should come to her
>kid gets some money for a nice date and goes to london to meet his online sweetheart
>except there never was a girl
Yeah and the rest basically explains itself
Boys during puberty are a special kind of stupid naive horny

Talking out my ass, but it would be interesting if the parents noted anything about his behaviour, if he was often online on the pc etc. ofc this whole theory shatters if they didnt have a computer
>>
>>32555874
It's still extremely likely, dumbass runways are surprisingly resourceful.
>>
>>32555888
Just read more info
>loner
>metalfan
>had no friends at school
>was in a gifted program for top 5% kids or smth

Also the police apparently searched the computer for social media but haven‘t found anything except instagram on his psp…
The woman who sold him his ticket said he asked for a free return ticket.

I def don‘t think it‘s suicide.
I would like to know what the police considered social media, can def see the dumb blokes at the police thinking chat apps like ICQ/AOL/etc aren‘t.

Autists like him are very good at using niche websites and programs but being absolutely retarded in regards to basic online social interactions and seeing through emotional scams
>>
>>32555927
The woman never said he asked for a free return ticket and he didn't have instagram on his psp. Why are you making shit up?
>>
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/andrew-gosden-police-investigation-update-22741565
>>
>>32555927
It doesn't even have to be classic catfish grooming. I know of a case where the kid lied about his age and ended up in a drug den. Or all the ones who sneak off to music festivals and get predated there.
>>
>>32556201
Sry got it wrong, it was the woman informing him the upgrade cost for the return ticket would be very cheap and basically free but he declined.
About the insta on the psp, sry shit source and I didnt doublecheck
>>
>>32556390
After reading further, theres several theories that all make sense. It also doesn‘t help that we can‘t really trust the police with their statements regarding any computer related things.

The most schizo theory I‘ve read is he got recruited by an agency because he was so gifted lol
>>
>>32556456
People think Andrew Gosden and Alex Sloley were kidnapped and by the same person because they are both intelligent and both disappeared in King's Cross

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.