[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Welcome to Divination General! Crossover Edition Stones and Cards! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz

>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•Rustig on how to start with tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Useful tips before posting:
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader, in particular, is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>32544905
>>
Trading
>>
For Optimal. The thread died before I could reply. The query was to check the next few months in my life, not whats going to happen around the world.
>>
Ohh new thread
>>32553102
Ahh you're right of course
I have been assuming he is just busy with his life but sometimes there is a little worry there
After I read your reading a voice in my head said, "you can do this the easy way or the hard way and aren't you tired of making it more difficult"
She's right of course
As you have said it'll come in time
It isn't that my manifesting is off it's just I have to get everything else together first
>lame love Q
Nonsense, I am heavily invested in your pursuit of K! I can empathize with her current situation and she sounds like such a sweetie
I'll do a reading on both
>>
>>32553102
Anything to keep in mind going into your ritual tonight?
I see a girl standing in absolute darkness, but despite any hesitation or fear in her heart she doesn't show it
If anything it accelerates her excitement and feeds the power within her
There is bubble surrounding her and using her hands she begins to meld the black matter around her into a shape
Like clay in her hands

6 of pents
2 of Swords
King of pentacles rx

The cards urge you to keep in mind that this about getting what you deserve
Ask for what it is you're aiming for, no more and no less and make sure that you are 100% clear in your wording so that whoever it is you see during your ritual doesn't try to get greedy
And likewise don't bite off more than you can chew
It's all about balance
You know what you are owed here and what you've invested in, the sacrifices you have made
6 of pents promises an ultimately favorable outcome as does my scry

Is K thinking about you?
The Sun
10 of Swords rx
Wheel rx

She most certainly is!
But life is very hard for her right now and it just doesn't seem to be giving her a break
She likely feels as if she's a burden to you because you do so much for her but right now she doesn't want to bother you
There are forces outside of her control making her life difficult right now
I get the feeling she keeps intending to talk to you when she's feeling better and things settle down but more shit keeps popping up
But you are most certainly on her mind and you bring her the warmth of the sunshine~
>>
AQ
What should I do?
>>
>>32551893 #
From last thread:

>Does h have reciprocated feelings for me?

A connection appears to be found through the practical services the querent has on offer either by way of finance or through a promising display of skilled handiwork; the recipient of their affections places high value in material possessions and will expect to receive (expensive) gifts on a regular basis in order that they should remain interested (KoP+4oP). Enthusiasm shared between the two provincials toward their local community and the establishments/public attractions they frequent serves to till a sense of solidarity for the seed of the relationship to be planted (4oW+10oC+QoC). Although seemingly a base tart at the outset, prolonged interaction begins to reveal their more noble character traits as feelings deepen on either side and something resembling loyalty begins to germinate (Temperance+9oC). Should the swordsman on high adequately assess their vantage point and seize upon the opportunity with fine precision they will commandeer their good fortune and experience a modestly pleasant voyage for many days thereafter (KoS+WoF+6oS).
>>
Doing some schizomancy (readings from what the Voices inside my head say).

>Do not take what "I" say literally, it's not personal and most of the time The Voices speak of a different topic or a development that is only going to make sense later.
>I may feel energy, scry or hear a song, these are incidental and not always happens, nor is my focus.
>Previously missed readings gets priority, just link me to your original post.
>I don't want anything in return but if you're willing, I'd like to hear some feedback from this or a previous reading.
>>
>>32553392
What is the karma A must face for his transgressions against his friend
>>
>>32553392
Should I keep him blocked or ask to have sex one last time? Thanks :)
>>
>>32553401
"Players against the rules"
"The airplane crashes near the ground as the gossip keeps flying high"
"Is it true?"
"Monarchy attempt to get the best"
"Bullshit of karma, it's eye for an eye with a penalty reduction"
"Blowjob at its finest"
"Sleep florist"

>>32553404
" the one who was raped would see sex as disgusting"
"Lock it and throw away the key"
"I don't want to make you cry"
"She stole my key"
"Saints are in the bar across the street, not the one you're attending"
"Pirates of the Caribbean"
>>
>>32553392
I'll provide some feedback but don't have a specific query
Curious what your voices say 9
>>
>>32553392
Will give feedback whenever I see you over the next months
Query is what will happen in my life over the course of the next 6 months?
>>
>>32553392
Why can't I seem to find a woman I can fall in love with?
>>
>>32553430
I work at a bar and it's across from where he works in a hotel. I mentioned crying to him today. He mentioned having bad experiences with women that were into rape. Very interesting, thank you so much.
>>
>>32553430
>401
Interesting. You have given me some things to meditate on.
>>
>>32553155
Question about gemstones: I recently bought a citrine and a tiger's eye bracelets, plus a piece of smoky quartz and a piece of shungite.
In spite of this, I feel like bad luck is still assaulting me, for example yesterday I was feeling very miserable and not really "protected" or "blessed" in any way,

Is there any gemstone that can specifically generate good luck?
Is it jade?
>>
>>32553392
Will I ever see combat, whether on a battlefield or at home?
>>
>>32553392
next gf appearance?
>>
AQ
what has happened to him since I (M/pisces) ghosted him(J/Aquarius)?
>>
>>32553392
What do I need to hear right now?
>>
>>32553392
How can I get S back?
>>
>>32553392
what kind of recognition (if any) will I get from my creative work?
>>
>>32553488
They all work differently based on your astrology sign. Also none of those help with good luck kek
>>
Trading
>>
>>32553551
Q? Mine is should I get rid of the libra from my life?
>>
>>32553556
Will she ever reach out to me or is there too much pain for that to happen?
Starting when you are.
>>
>>32553563
Starting
>>
>>32553437
Hey no problem, good to see you back Hex!

"Epstein did not lie"
"I see rivers and green and books and flowers and so do you"
"She works at the trades"
"Strawberry"
"Going to the war with this woman"
"Another open book with roses but the pages are empty. Why don't you write what keeps you awake at night?"
"Samba de Mon Coeur Qui Bat"

>>32553455
"Hells bells"
"This is above your paygrade"
"Lack of internal communication and emotional skills"
"My mom says she's always right but an apple doesn't fall too far from the tree"
"I still carry that trauma"
"Black flags on my ships talks about the lack of compatibility"
>>
>>32553392
What do the voices say about my next gf?
>>
>>32553556
Ace of swords, 9 of cups, magician.
I'd say yes. You really want to and you'll be victorious if you do. You'll find a lot of personal satisfaction and comfort with them gone from your life and you can manifest this at any time you want, you'll grow stronger because of it.
>>
>>32553563
Death reversed, temperance reversed, page of swords, empress, page of wands, 7 of wands, emperor

Nothing in the situation is changing to allow that to happen and reaching out would not balance things or harmonize them or add the right energy to the situation. She might take a stalkerish approach to see signs of you but that's about all the desire for communication that there is even though she might enjoy it a bit if you guys did talk. She's not the type to reach out as she'd much rather attract things to herself and resist reaching out and is resisting it on some level and is maintaining her frame through self control and discipline, her ego is involved.
>>
>>32553598
Makes sense, thank you. Shame that.
>>
>>32553572
Damn sounds really fitting what does the last sentence mean English is not my first language
>>
Trading
>>
>>32553445
"I will hit the body back and forth between the floors"
"Not everything that looks like flowers smell like flowers"
"She's the nigga of my town"
"Concerned about the results?"
"Education is always the key"
"She cries"
"I'm process"

>>32553458
Thank you for your feedback, seems like you two had some rough experiences, hope everything works for the best!

>>32553477
You're welcome, hope things make sense eventually.

>>32553488
They won't change your luck like that, some people say that you need to cleanse them first, then set an intent, like program the crystal with what you want them to help you with but they don't work alone, your energy has to resonate as well or the crystal won't work but I think there's some placebo effect to it as well.

>>32553491
This came straight to my mind https://youtu.be/7V02QF9bwcY

"do as you might"

>>32553509
"She didn't do it on purpose, but the price to pay is too high and will keep increasing"
"The populist man will not win for the sadness of the nation, but their adversary will have a smaller mandate"
"Do not go to Starbucks on a Saturday/Sunday"
"She's a regular here but doesn't speak much"

>>32553513
"I miss him dearly, it hurts me that I can see but not touch, what helps me keep going is the knowledge that he's happy, even if I'm not a part of his life anymore."
"Some other skies, some other life, you may be a shooting star that I will wish upon to shine one more time"
"Find out what it means"
"Somebody else waits for me"

>>32553515
"I'll never find a sea"
"It's far away from me but I keep holding on"
"Success in the eye of the storm"
"When everything else around you falls apart, you'll find yourself standing"
"Fashionable apartments are for beauty, not function or comfort"
"The people you walk with tells more about your demeanor than any word you can utter about yourself"
>>
>>32553657
Q?
>>
>>32553573
"Kinda creepy China doll"
I get a sensation of a dark and tight room, like a basement but in reality is her apartment.
"Human trafficking victim" :(
I'm really feeling some sickness... There's so much wrong about this girl rn which I hope it isn't true or I'm getting some nasty interference...

>>32553610
Well things are symbolic but it makes me think about how the term red flag is used to say that something is wrong about someone or a situation. And black flag reminds me of pirate ships and how they're also bad news, so this is probably some bad news about someone who isn't a good match for you and is also a danger.
>>
>>32553698
kek thanks for the video
>>
>>32553392
what should I know now?
>>
>>32553392
What do the voices say about my future spouse?
>>
>>32553392
What will happen if I meet up with W?
>>
>>32553572
Very interesting!
>Epstein
I'm other the biggest expert on his case outside of the memes but I have a desire to be that level wealthy one day, albeit not abusing such power
Maybe I should look up some quotes by him to see what he didn't lie about that could be useful for me
>Books
I am a writer and maybe I should start my dream journal back up
I've also yet to start on a story that is based on some deep psychological horror of mine the plot of which came to me during a complete mental breakdown a couple years ago
>strawberry
I had some go bad and had to throw them out a few days ago
Understand strawberries are one of two fruits i ever buy
I need to eat them more for the healthy benefits...
>rivers and green
I live innawoods and fairly close to a river
>works at the trades
Working on making writing my full time trade
>going to war
Not sure what this could be referring to but interesting
>pic related
This is a really intriguing reading 9 and I'm fascinated by this
Your voices speak with some startling accuracy
Can I ask what their tone was?
Thanks for this reading!
>>
Trading
>>
>>32553759
query?
>>
>>32553707
Wtf that's really weird.
>>
>>32553764
Should I see the libra male one last time? You?
>>
>>32553774
Will I see combat or war in my lifetime? stop
starto
>>
>>32553779
Starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>32553779
Ace of cups reversed, moon reversed, 2 of cups reversed, 7 of pentacles, 7 of swords reversed

Don't think so, you'll fall out of love with the idea or organizational decisions prevent you from doing so or relationships with others will prevent it, you'll be waiting around and things will become clearer and revealed to you. Strategies won't work.
>>
>>32553793
Q?
>>
>>32553810
Is it good for me I ended that connection with her?
>>
>>32553774
I don’t think so my dear friend. Things would not end well.
Tower Rx Nine of Coins Rx Five of Wands
>>
>>32553818
stop asking the same query over and over again faggot
>>
>>32553392
August general
>>
Aq

Will w want to move in together?
>>
File: fundiv.jpg (123 KB, 888x1243)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Would anyone like some cards drawn?

I simply close my eyes and pick 3 cards from this deck. You don't need to know anything about tarot, further messages can simply be found here at this site in particular with each card. https://www.tarot.com/tarot/decks/cagliostro

Or perhaps the numbers and symbols catch your eye, or a personal meaning. Take from them what you will, I don't interpret them for you or tell you how to do it. :)

(I have my own methods of divination, I find the less rules the better- I use all sorts of things from cards, bible, fortune cookies, coins, random book pages etc)
>>
>>32553898
I would like some cards drawn. Let me know what I need to hear
>>
>>32553898
I'll let you pull 3 cards for the query I have in mind
>>
>>32553898
Draw for me senpai
>>
>>32553898
3 cards draw for me please
>>
>>32553898
Interesting
I'd like a career reading, will I get into a good job?
>>
>>32553898
What will happen if I send her my interview questions?

Cards please
>>
File: foranon1.jpg (430 KB, 888x699)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>32553902
here you go :)

King of Spades/Swords reversed
The Empress upright
The Wheel of Fortune reversed

https://www.tarot.com/tarot/decks/cagliostro
>>
>>32553898
Can you draw for me?
>>
>>32553708
Lol sorry if it wasn't much of use but this song got stuck in my head. I think you'll find some action being at the right place and time.

>>32553714
>>32553733
>>32553735
>>32553853
Sorry anons, I'm going to stop for now. Gotta do some stuff for the day.

>>32553744
>pic related
That's actually a lovely French song but I didn't link it because I only heard the title https://youtu.be/FxxZc-aOOWk

>war
This feels like being with a person that you could face all the challenges in life together

It was somewhat a neutral/soft tone. I had some visuals but they were describing what I saw (the books parts) and it had a darker blue (night) shade.

>>32553772
I'm sorry. This really caught me off guard. I really hope it's not the case but let me know if you come across someone who has been through some heavy shit in life.

>>32553898
Hey you got a really cool ring. I dig it!
>>
>>32553898
3 cards plox.
>>
File: foranon2.jpg (112 KB, 888x696)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>32553905
>>
File: foranon3.jpg (90 KB, 888x591)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>32553907
drawing is fun :) here you go
>>
>>32553898
Me too please! Thank you kindly
>>
>>32553951
Cool deck tyvm!
>>
>>32553934
Thank you hun. Have a good night
>>
Aq
Can I get relationship advice? Me and my gf have been arguing a lot recently. What can I do. Thanks
>>
Trading
>>
File: foranon4.jpg (156 KB, 1183x888)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>32553910
thank you for using your manners :) here you go.

Knight of clubs/wands reversed
6 of Hearts/cups reversed
5 of diamonds/coins reversed

>>
File: foranon5.jpg (95 KB, 888x664)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>32553918
im not sure if I can draw for specific questions but either way here you go :)

9 Hearts/cups upright
The Stars reversed
3 diamonds/coins upright
>>
File: foranon6.jpg (108 KB, 888x740)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>32553931
Like I mentioned above^ re: specific questions

3 diamonds/coins reversed
7 clubs/wands reversed
The Magician reversed

>>
>>32554008
thank you reader, appreciated
>>
>>32554016
Thanks
>>
File: foranon7.jpg (92 KB, 888x667)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>32553940
sure thing

1 of spades/swords upright
7 spades/swords upright
3 diamonds/coins reversed
>>
>>32554032
thank you. I hate 7 of swords it keeps coming for this.
>>
>>32553898
What do I need to do to complete my occult goal?

Cards, please.
>>
File: lovetreasures.jpg (530 KB, 1111x771)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>32553943
thank You. It is one of my favorite treasures and belongings left by my late (but still with me in Spirit) husband and soulmate Michael. (He is the entity known to some as aa Michael/Shiva)

the deck is a special one we found at a thrift store during our physical time together this life :)
>>
File: foranon8.jpg (338 KB, 639x777)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>32553948
tri 4 u
and a song

https://youtu.be/pFS4zYWxzNA

1 Hearts/cups reversed
Temperance reversed
9 clubs/wands upright
>>
>>32554091
What a shit draw, it does seem to resonate tho. Thank you.
>>
File: foranon9.jpg (354 KB, 888x604)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>32553959
Yotsuba says thank you for asking nicely!

5 diamonds/coins upright
The Knight of clubs/wands upright
9 Hearts/cups reversed
>>
File: 2014ch.jpg (59 KB, 680x657)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>32553970
>>32553971
>>32554025
>>32554030
>>32554040
>>32554102

welcome, Hope they helped :)
>>
>>32553898
draw some for me too, please
>>
File: foranon10.jpg (408 KB, 888x597)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>32554050
two cards stuck together so I've included both :)

The Hanged Man reversed
Page of diamonds/coins upright (joined card)
2 of clubs/wands upright (joined card)
8 spades/swords reversed

p.s
https://youtu.be/VKzWLUQizz8
>>
Trading
>>
File: foranon11.jpg (519 KB, 999x870)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>32554164
for you and some flows too
https://youtu.be/InFbBlpDTfQ
>>
>>32553898
What does N feel about me?
Also those are cute cards, what’s the deck called?
>>
>>32553898
Hey there

Could I ask how K.B feels for me?
Asking about a male I'm female
>>
>>32553898
tranny hands
>>
File: foranon12.jpg (95 KB, 888x602)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>32554293

'Cagliostro Tarot is a revised edition of the Cagliostro card deck first published in 1912, featuring symbolism and imagery drawn from Egyptian mythology and culture.'

- Justice upright
- 4 spades/swords reversed
- King of diamonds/coins upright

and a little something extra for your day :)
https://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU
>>
>>32554323
lol
>>
>>32554342
Ah, I should be thanking you for the draw
Have a nice day!!
>>
Trading
>>
File: foranon13.jpg (325 KB, 777x583)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>32554315

Page of Hearts reversed
2 of clubs/wands upright
9 of Hearts/cups upright

don't forget to do the self work too :) when you are whole, you will attract the perfect One for you.
http://www.katsandogz.com/gibran/onknowledge.php
>>
>>32554393
Very cool, thank you kindly for doing this <3
>>
>>32553898
What are N.R's current feelings or energies towards me?
>>
>>32553898
Was it good for me to cut that connection with her?
>>
File: flowerfrens.png (825 KB, 537x787)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
>>32554401
you're welcome :) thank you for the thank you.
>>
Trading
>>
AQ...
Should I text VD about her strimeo doubt? (stupid Q to ask, I know, but ir meand a lot to me) Thank You a lot
>>
>>32553898
draw me like one of your french girls.
>>
>>32554426
Q?
Will I be able to get a date/hook up off tinder if I sign up?
>>
>>32554462
Should I meet him at 7:30 am today?
Starting
>>
>>32554470
Queen of coins, Page of wands, hanged man.
Yeah, you should, seems like it'll be fun and nice. A pleasant interaction, excitement and comfort await.
>>
hey /x/, is anyone doing free readings on here? I could really use one rn.
>>
>>32554462
Absolutely. Ace of cups for hookups, you'll find them fulfilling.
Dates is queen of cups, 9 of cups, king of wands reversed, temperance reversed

You will get as many dates as you want with people you want as your energy is very inviting to people but you might encounter a lot of player energy either from you or them and not really meshing with people as much as you'd like
>>
File: foranon14.jpg (57 KB, 589x444)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>32554406
4 of spades/swords upright
2 of clubs/wands upright
The Sun reversed

https://youtu.be/W-hrBhA4XkM
>>
>>32554491
Thank you ch!
>>
>>32553954
Thank you
>>
AQ

When do I meet an Asian woman to date?
>>
File: foranon15.jpg (695 KB, 1111x858)
695 KB
695 KB JPG
>>32554413
cutting connections from an emotionally draining/non self-aware female? do we really need cards to reassure you on that one? :P

jokes aside, here you go
with a song for the ride :)

The Empress upright
4 of spades/swords reversed
The Knight of Diamonds reversed

https://youtu.be/vfzwajiGW1E
>>
>>32553898
Is it a good idea to hook up with AT? It would kinda be my first time and I'm not sure if he would be able to make me feel comfortable or not.
>>
File: foranon16.jpg (564 KB, 999x953)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>32554441
:D

7 of diamonds/coins reversed
The Knight of Clubs reversed
The Hanged Man upright

>>
>>32553898
What do I do with A?
>>
>>32554566
Wow, you knew exactly what kind of woman she was. You're good. Thanks for the reassurance.
>>
File: foranon17.jpg (747 KB, 1111x880)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
>>32554483
Tri for You
& a Song

(see here for my methods/non methods heh >>32553898)

The Queen of diamonds/coins upright
9 of Hearts/cups upright
The Knight of Hearts/cups reversed

https://youtu.be/auyjKWVNrPE
>>
>>32554599
Thanks buddy. Somehow I feel a good energy coming from you.
Have a nice day, fren
>>
>>32553898
What is a thing I need to be told by the universe?
>>
>>32554058
That's lovely, bless your hearts <3
Your deck is really gorgeous as well and you do have a great energy. :)
>>
>>32554626
Hey Ch, could You do this one? >>32554427
>>
>>32554626
I needed this. Thank you.
>>
File: foranon18.jpg (656 KB, 999x898)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
>>32554582
I Am a female that has learned many lessons the hard way and would advise against hooking up if you are younger/not in a long term relationship/marriage (even if you are male and talking about a male). Save yourself for someone very special :)

My 2c aside, here are some cards and some sounds. :)

9 of Hearts/cups reversed
2 of Hearts/cups reversed
6 of Hearts/cups upright

https://youtu.be/SWLkPJpmBBU
>>
File: us.jpg (314 KB, 1134x1600)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>32554497
>>32554519
you're welcome :)

>>32554617
my pleasure. family/frens is who treats you like family/frens

>>32554627
I am a healer and the feminine side/wife of Michael, just spreading the Love vibes to frens where I can. :)
see >>32554058

>>32554649
Thank You for the nice words :)

>>32554667
Ask an ye shall receive ;)
>>
Trading.
Should I go to work today or nah?
>>
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7muViDw2j2CgHjfzrdkXbM?si=qkpIGYYGQhGafqDzcRtVEw&utm_source=copy-link
>>
>>32554678
These cards resonated well with me. And thank you for the additional advice, you're probably right... hooking up with just anyone doesn't feel right.
>>
File: foranon19.jpg (98 KB, 333x305)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>32554610
What do You think is the Right thing to do with A? Close your eyes and take 8 deep mindful breaths and see what comes to mind or feeling.

Now, have a look at these :)

The Madman upright
The King of diamonds/coins reversed
The Knight of spades/swords reversed
>>
>>32553898
I’d love some cards drawn. I just met a new girl and I’m wondering what the outcome between us might be.
>>
Trading

Future between me and R(f) ?
>>
>>32554830
This one: >>32554737
Starting when you are.
>>
File: foranon20.jpg (434 KB, 888x640)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>32554630
get ur shit together

lol

here are the cards and a jam
https://youtu.be/89dGC8de0CA

The Queen of Hearts/cups upright
5 of clubs/wands upright
Page of diamonds/coins reversed

>>
>>32554610
Unblock on whatsapp. Be nice to him.
>>
>>32554840
Starting
>>
>>32553898
Please draw me some cards.
>>
AQ

When do I hear from her in a kind way again?
>>
>>32554830
Kinght of c, knight of p rx, 7 of c rx.
Likely a short term romance of some sort. Life business will likely get into your plans and neither of you will be able to put the work in for a full scale relationship because of that.
>>
>>32553898
could I please have a read on this one >>32553502
thank you :)
>>
>>32554840
>>32554857
6 of cups
King of swords
4 of wands

Go to work. It’ll be good for your head. You’ll most likely end up being bored if you don’t. Interact with your co workers and try to make the most of the day
>>
>>32553898
If you are still offering this, yes please.

>Does B still want to fix things with me?

It’s my fault but I mean with time.

Thank you if you are able to read mine.
>>
File: foranon21.jpg (554 KB, 999x739)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>32554656
>>32554427
sure :) reason would there be not to text VD?

here you go!
The Pope reversed
The Hanged Man upright
4 of diamonds/coins upright

and a song for You, great one to sing and let off some steam to :)
https://youtu.be/iLC-tHvkNvI
>>
>>32554919
Because I'm shy and I'm not sure if she likes me... lol what a pussy I felt writing that HAHAHA.
Thank you anon, good to have your good vibes around /div. Have a song too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&ab_channel=FredoZico
>>
File: foranon22.jpg (377 KB, 777x602)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>32554824
Try to enjoy the present and not overthink or worry about the future. :)

https://youtu.be/-wCQtdQS0o8

Here You go;

The Magician reversed
Page of Heart/coins upright
The Pope reversed

>>
trading

will getting into dating again make me feel better or is it gonna be suicide fuel?
>>
File: foranon23.jpg (764 KB, 999x1130)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
>>32554853
sure ;)

The Knight of Hearts/cups reversed
7 of clubs/wands upright
9 of Hearts/cups reversed

https://youtu.be/Z1D-w5VVLnQ
>>
File: ●.png (459 KB, 512x512)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>32553155
>>
>>32553898
Music for today based on the cards drawn please :)
>>
AQ

If I wait will A come back in her own?
>>
I don't have your stone, and fuck you anyway.
>>
>>32555016
Thank you.
>>
File: foranon24.jpg (1.06 MB, 1111x1510)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>32554875
Perhaps ask yourself these questions: why is it that you ghosted someone? And in doing so, why exactly is that you still want to know about them if you have attempted to cut such chords?

And here you go :)

The Emperor upright
Page of Hearts/coins reversed
The Hanged Man reversed

>>
Trading
>>
>>32553898
3 kartas por favor
>>
>>32555066
Q
>>
>>32555080
should I trust D from now on?
yours anon
>>
>>32553898
If you still there, can I get 3, please?
>>
AQ

How does WAJD feel about me now? Should I reach out to him and tell him how bad things are for me right now?
He’s the only person who knows how to make feel better but he’s always working L
>>
>>32555085
Why does she always watch my stories
Starting
>>
>>32554792
I’m not totally sure how to interpret that but I’ll try. Thanks.
>>
>>32553520
I was told tiger's eye protects the wearer and citrine brings abundance, but if you say it's false I can certainly believe you

>>32553698
>your energy has to resonate as well
What do you mean?
>>
AQ
Who was the plump goddess in my dreams who told me she would teach me magic and that my magical powers will strengthen if I slept with her?
>>
>>32555085
Page of swords - king of wands - the star

You can trust D. That doesn't mean you should be telling them everything. Somethings are better kept to yourself
>>
>>32553338
Thank you anon that sounds good :)
>>
>>32553898
hi could i have some cards drawn? i don't know anything about tarot but im really anxious right now about my future and what path my life is going to take
>>
File: foranon25.jpg (427 KB, 888x664)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>32554880
The dedication to genuine Self improvement and Self mastery will always bring blessings. Walking the walk as well as talking the talk, so to speak :)

Here are some cards, Hope they help

The Knight of Hearts reversed
5 of clubs/wands reversed
3 of diamonds/coins reversed

don't forget to have a little dance every now and then too! it is also good for the soul :)

https://youtu.be/LK3jGjiaLho
>>
>>32553898
Pull my dick older bitch
>>
>>32555096
>three of cups, the fool, seven of wands
sorry for the delay anon my internet died.
she watches them for multiple reasons: she thinks they're funny and that you're intriguing, she feels an attraction and she likes to comment and gossip a bit on them with her friends, not negatively though. she likes them and she likes you, but i do feel some resentment so maybe something also happened between you two that caused that? either resentment or some jealousy
>>
>>32555126
thank you!
>>
File: 4microanon.jpg (459 KB, 777x1025)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>32555150
;)
>>
>>32553898
Hi ch!
Are you still offering readings? If so, I would like one.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>32555150
Lol autist
>>
>>32555170
Wow you’re pretty and I think your hands are really pretty too. I like when people show their hands idk why. You have nice fingers
>>
>>32553898
pls b0ss, I can have cards???
>>
File: cardforYou.jpg (69 KB, 420x590)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>32554947
Love that song! thank you :)
I recently only realised he also does this song
https://youtu.be/bEeaS6fuUoA

always learning something new :)

and nah, keep writing stuff like that. build your confidence! Things are only awkward if you make them :)

and in the chances she doesn't like you, well just means shes not your true sweetheart then :) You got nothing to lose!
>>
trading
>>
>>32553155
It is normal to obtain the fool card in tarot?

>Also:
Trading.
>>
>>32553155
Gemstones piss me off because they're cool, but I don't think anyone really made a system of magic with them.
All you get is a bunch of baseless bullshit made by some fat wicken bitches who have dramatically different picks to attribute what stone to whatever thing.

Right up there with the Celtic Tree Zodiac for me where it is like
>It would be cool if they did that
>BUT THEY DIDN'T
>>
>>32553898
Are still doing card readings ch? I'm always terrible about knowing what to ask, so I'm going to trust on your intuition and reading abilities on which reading I need to hear right now. Can I get either a career or love reading?
>>
File: foranon26.jpg (363 KB, 777x628)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>32555026
hello, here you go :)
https://youtu.be/8S91EswrpHU

and the cards;

7 of spades reversed
Page of Hearts/cups upright
The Knight of clubs/wands reversed
>>
File: foranon27.jpg (394 KB, 888x605)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>32555075

tree;
The Emperor upright
1 of spades/swords upright
1 of Hearts/cups upright

>>
Doing 3 reads. State the nature of your query. Romantic, Financial, Career, Self Healing, Physical Health, Specific Obstacle. If Occult query state the path that you walk (Left Hand/Right Hand path)

Feedback is a requirement

Eye color
Hair color
Query
>>
>>32553898
Please, 3 cartas :)
Thanks for your effort
>>
>>32555302
Romantic

Male
Green
Brown

What will the next gf be? I got a couple leads so this could come out better then the typical incel query.
>>
>>32555302
Male
Brown
Dark brown
Career

thank you
>>
>>32555302
Romantic q
M
Blue
Dark brown
What does L think of me?
>>
>>32555318
Sorry, forgot to ask the Query

Am I gonna be able to choose the speciality I want?
>>
>>32555320
>>32555314
Lol incel boomers
>>
>>32555302
Female
Black
Black
When will I meet the love of my life? I'm loveless and very sad rn.
>>
>>32555302
Romantic, but we are not in a relationship
Female
Light blue
Dark ash brown

Query: How does WAJD feel about me now? Should I reach out to him and tell him how bad things are for me right now?
He’s the only person who knows how to make feel better but he’s always working
>>
trading still :0
>>
File: foranon28.jpg (760 KB, 999x1332)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
>>32555086
Yes, still here for Now :)

Here are some cards and a fun happy booster song for your day!
https://youtu.be/E1fzJ_AYajA

The Queen of Diamonds upright
The Emperor reversed
Page of clubs/wands reversed
>>
>>32555335
I hope you never come back.
>>
Can make sense of the Saturn square vs. the culminating planets in this chart ? Idk how to read it.
Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1652732433105.png (926 KB, 700x752)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>32555314
>>32555318
>>32555327
>>32555320
Sweet. I'll start. Take note my reads take anywhere from 15-35 minutes depending on the spread. Hang in there
>>
File: kotloav.jpg (37 KB, 729x708)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>32553744
HEX! You missed my question a few threads ago. How did you make your cat wear those shades without it freaking out?
>>
>>32555290
thanks heehee
>>
>>32555335
Thanks fren.
>>
>>32555329
Google what a boomer is you tik tok furry posting summer tranny child.
>>
File: foranon29.jpg (594 KB, 888x948)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
>>32555143
that's okay, there is no need to know anything about it :) just follow the link and find your cards for the message

Mindfulness meditation helps a lot with anxiety, I highly recommend it if you do not practice already :) Being in the present moment essentially, without thinking depressive thoughts about the past or anxious ones of the future.

Here I will get you started!

You are Now manually breathing....;)

heres some more info for anons too:
https://www.mindful.org/meditation/mindfulness-getting-started/
https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/types-of-meditation#What-meditation-is-all-about

Cards;
The Popess upright
Page of clubs/wands upright
10 of clubs/wands upright

and some music to help too
https://youtu.be/vLru2MWxmaM
>>
>>32555334
9 said I am wearing rose tinted glasses.
Other readers are reading good things though.
I won't ask any other person about this again.

What does she feel about me, and is this enough to make her do something about us?

What is your query?
>>
>>32555348
Lol chill on the insults. She did nothing wrong to you.
>>
File: dream.png (814 KB, 666x539)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>32555055
you're welcome.

>>32555103
try not to overthink it :)

>>32555368
>>32555376
welcome :)
>>
File: 1656008183020.jpg (28 KB, 555x553)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>32555348
And I Hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>32555406
9 is likely correct. Tons of readers are inaccurate as fuck.
>>
>>32555458
>Tons of readers are inaccurate as fuck.
Fr fr
>>
>>32555314

1)what you need
>8 of cups (rx)
To continue pursuing what you desire with all your strength

2)what you get
>death (rx)
Changes small and fast. Still inertia, even inertia misdirected

3)what she needs
>10 of cups
Love, peace, security, happiness

4)what she gets
>3 of swords (rx)
Incompatibilities, breakups, losses

5)outcome
>moon
Secret motives. Deceptions. Clandestine intentions

So the way I see it is whatever your leads are, avoid the very nice girl who attracts misfortune to her. She will say she wants happiness and love but is always given a bad shake and cant catch a break. She says she is blameless in all the breakups she has but there is a dark secret she wont tell you that causes the misfortune she will carry
>>
File: foranon30.jpg (503 KB, 777x866)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>32555172
I'm in joyous Spirit so I will be up for a little while :)

Here you go and a poem too by one of my favourites, Helen Steiner Rice.
https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/climb-til-your-dream-comes-true/

Cards for You:
The Magician upright
4 of diamonds/coins reversed
3 of clubs/wands upright

>>
>>32555464
The one who attracts misfortune to her is not in my life at the moment and likely won’t be. Communicating with her is an ordeal. Lol. It could be that someone else I know is actually terrible. Interesting. Well if the one that matches this crosses my path one day I will make sure not to get caught up with her nonsense.
>>
File: momsspaghetti.jpg (541 KB, 943x1111)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>32555194
Thank you for the non-disrespectful compliments :)

Aside from my physical eyes, my hands are one of my best/favorite tools in this form. They create lots of fun things and also what I use to heal things with physically. Got the finger tattoos when I was younger and self harming but at least they were symbols very relevant to me.

Up close they look very old though! This ain't my first rodeo and thus my palms are very line-y.
>>
>>32555318

1)current position
>6 of wands (rx)
Nervousness, uneasy. Unsure

2)Focus (what needs work)
>Death
Changes, failures, accidents. Perhaps your life is currently very unstable?

3)Hidden influences
>ace of pents
Prosperity, happiness. A very large fortune?

4)Advice
>knight of cups
A proposal, a grand opportunity

5)outcome
>2 of pents
A difficult decision. Navigation of a delicate situation. It has to do with money

So, the spread is indicative that you have your eyes set on a career path but you're not sure if it's the correct choice. You have to focus on making tough decisions about the future without self doubt because things are going to change quickly. In the future you're going to receive a proposal or opportunity to make some serious money that will possibly take you out of the field you chose and you're going to have to make an executive decision on which path to take. The cards are saying take the opportunity seriously
>>
this is not a query, rather a general question directed at the readers in this thread.

how long did it take you to get comfortable/confident with your readings? i've been working with my deck for a little over a year and while i feel like i understand the results of my readings, actually trying to word them or explain them to others is where i feel weakest. is there something in particular i should focus on in order to help translate my readings from mind to words?
>>
>>32555530
Goodman. Avoid those two. Nothing but secrets. Look for the modest/honest one. The one that can be honest about herself. Cards say you have to continue your search despite setbacks
>>
>>32555564
Just read. Practice here. I was in the same spot you were and the cards were spot on but my phrasing and interpretations were off when I first started. The good thing is that this place is filled brimming with readers and will kindly or harshly correct you. But it's good for you. Dont be afraid it get discouraged. The hardest part of any journey is the first step
>>
>>32555536
Dang I was going to read it but it 404d lol you’re welcome though people here are so sex deprived it drives them mad
>>
>>32555555
>>
>>32555203
yes son u may have sum cards, thnk u for using ur manners good boi silver star 4 u and sum toys 2

5 ov Hearts/cups reversed
2 ov diamonds/coins upright
The Hanged Man reversed

>>
File: foranon32.jpg (455 KB, 723x1000)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>32555203
whoopsie here
>>
File: vibe-vibes.gif (2.17 MB, 498x280)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB GIF
If anyone was doing anything with gemstones in ye old time, they'd probably just go by color.
Warm to cool assuming they have any understanding of basic color theory and then just layer that shit onto something else.
They'd be horribly limited by whatever gemstones could be found in their area sadly.

We as future people though can actually examine the structures of gemstones and go
>It has this crystal structure
>It has this color because it contains this mineral
And even order them according to how common they appear in nature or not.
If you were wanting to sell some shit you'd go with quarts and different colors of quarts like citrine, amethyst etc.
>>
>>32555622
oof thanks :)
>>
>>32555615
What a waste...
>>
>>32555320

1)what you need
>chariot (rx)
Unlucky. Losses. Defeats

2)what you get
>ace of swords (rx)
Failures. Disaster. Disappointments

3)what she needs
>queen of swords (rx)
Timidity, discrimination. Shortsighted

4)what she gets
>9 of swords (rx)
Rumors. Justified fears

5)outcome
>4 of cups
Fatigue, aversion, unhappiness

So this girl sees you as someone who is unlucky. Maybe as a man who isnt currently living up to his fullest potential. She is logical in her thinking and makes choices with her head not her heart. It looks like at the moment she doesnt think you guys could work out at all

If you're honest with yourself and you actually are living up to your fullest potential and are successful, there is a small possibility that someone is feeding her bad rumors about you
>>
File: foranon33.jpg (621 KB, 999x829)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>32555238
yep! like I said, I just close my eyes and pick three cards :)

You aren't terrible at anything, just unsure perhaps. Trust the answers and guidance will come to you at the Right time for whatever is needed. Just keep on counting your blessings and don't be afraid to ask for help :)

Cards for You;
The Popess upright
5 of diamonds/coins reversed
The Pope upright

Remember, Seek and ye shall find. :)

https://youtu.be/hbe3CQamF8k
>>
Trading
Will I meet them again?
>>
File: foranon34.jpg (57 KB, 590x444)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>32555308
you're more than welcome. thank You for the thanks :)

9 of diamonds upright
5 of spades/swords reversed
The Popess upright

>>
>>32555612
its cool I understand the biological nature of both human genders lol. each have their pros/cons, though most are still stuck on primitive sex obsessed animal level, no thanks to a bunch of meanie wannabe gods. That will change though, so its All good. :)
>>
File: nicedayeveryday.jpg (94 KB, 540x874)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>32555662
ur welcome. Hope you have a peaceful day!
>>
>>32555756
Are you still drawing? I'd love 3 cards, please.
>>
>>32555702
Thank you for the read ch!

>Trust the answers and guidance will come to you at the Right time for whatever is needed
>just unsure perhaps
Yes big time! I'm pretty lost in what I want and should be doing with my life right now, hence me asking for a read. Funny that a possible job opportunity and maybe a reuniting with an old flame has presented itself to me. Guess I got follow through with both and see where it takes me correct?

Oh is there any significance that I got the pope and popes card? Does one represent career and the other a relationship? Am I reading too much into it that both cards are at each wing, meaning that my career and love life will be balanced?
>>
>>32555698
Thx for the read anon
Can't say I'm happy with your draw, but it feels pretty spot on. At this point, all I can do is hope that 4 of cups really is a call to action, and not a verdict.
>>
>>32555756
can i get a reading? what actions can i take for us to get back together?
>>
aq
could i be a comedian? are my funny skills up to par to crack jokes and make people haha
>>
Trading
>>
File: foranon35.jpg (60 KB, 555x472)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>32555819
yep, I'll be wrapping up shortly though to get some rest and quiet time with Michael
:)

7 of diamonds reversed
The Pope reversed
10 of clubs upright

https://youtu.be/noj0_HQ6j78
>>
File: One.jpg (93 KB, 657x900)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>32555851
You're welcome. At the end of the day, they are really up to your interpretations, not mine :) You seem very smart and clever, why don't you start trying to trust your inner self some more? It can be hard to distinguish what is emotion/irrational feelings vs intuition, but if you meditate on it and give it some silence you'll be able to tell the difference a bit better. I feel you are pretty spot on with what you have said already. So lets go with that. :)

Finding balance is in everything is key.
>>
>>32555896
thank you so much!!!
>>
>>32553898
What is a thing I need to know? What is a message from the world? I will figure out what part of life it refers to or if it’s about something else.
>>
File: justbyourself.jpg (95 KB, 564x807)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>32555852
You are welcome. Perhaps contemplation on what made you unhappy about it will help. Were you expecting something else?

And the choice is yours, make it a call to action.
>>
>>32555941
Expecting, no. But hoping, very much so. Thx again, cheers!
>>
AQ

Ok is that thing over or could it be fixed?
>>
File: foranon36.jpg (532 KB, 858x999)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>32555856
you cannot control others, only yourself. Working on Self mastery and becoming a better person will be a win win no matter the outcome. :)

Heres your cards :)
1 of spades/swords reversed
10 of diamonds/coins reversed

and a book for You too :)
https://archive.org/details/meditationsofmar00marc/page/n9/mode/2up
>>
>>32553155
Am I going to hell?
>>
File: foranon37.jpg (405 KB, 777x638)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>32555938
Here we go :)

2 of Hearts reversed
The Knight of Spades upright

2 Knights tonight :D
https://youtu.be/cs4RG9u8IVU
>>
>>32553898
Hi, can I get a draw?
>>
>>32555919
Thank you for the read again and kind words ch.
>>
>>32553898
Hi chi
You drew once today for me but can I get a one more draw?
Will I meet someone new in next week?
>>
>>32553171
That makes more sense, next time I'm reading tag this post and I'll gladly answer the question for you!

>>32553190
I'm glad that you're in your voice agrees! Frustrating as it might be, all good things come in time!

>>32553291
Good to know on both. I ended up accidentally falling asleep so I couldn't do the ritual but I have it moved to tonight, For sure! Will I be keeping all this in mind!
And good to hear about K, I suppose it's the same as you Hex when periods of time go by without hearing anything, no matter how short or how long, it can lead, one to wonder. I'll leave it for now, and trust that things are moving in the direction and want them to! I've almost never had a bad read when it comes to K So I'm sure the universe is on my side and I just have to be the patient. Caring person I've always attempted to be! Thank you very much for both reads!
>>
File: wildfrensappears.jpg (194 KB, 888x1110)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Okay everyone, wrapping up for the time Being. :) going to go have some snacks, relax and quiet time with my dear one. I have been planning some nice rituals for the upcoming 1 year anniversary of his physical passing and our wedding anniversary a few days after.

I have an email if anyone wants a reading later on - thankyouforyourkindnes888@gmail.com
Feel free to get in touch :)

I also use this email for my paypal giving fund for donations to help me continue helping others, if anyone feels drawn to do so. :)

Most of the work I do is volunteer and I counsel many for free and give from the little I have at present. My Vision is to start a real philanthropic charity one day so I can give on a greater scale. I have so many ideas for new care systems and all sorts of things that will help those in need.

Anyway, thank you all for your time. Hope you all have a peaceful and nice day/eve. Don't forget to smile, laugh and create at least once today!
>>
File: foranon38.jpg (101 KB, 777x613)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>32556063
I will answer you and the other anon before I head off :) I have a few uni assignments to start lol and child's birthday party tomorrow I have to fairy float to later on today :)
>>32556124

The King of diamonds/coins reversed
7 of diamonds/coins reversed

>>
File: flowerfren.jpg (120 KB, 532x810)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>32556124
>thankyouforyourkindnes888@gmail.com
whoops! typo. its 4.23am here lol brain slowing down

meant to be:

thankyouforyourkindness888@gmail.com

:)
>>
>>32556124
>>32556170
>>32556182
thank you. I hope good things come for you.
>>
Tradinğ
>>
>>32553155
age 26 m

AQ will give feedback

will she ever forgive me? is there any possibility for reconciliation?
>>
File: foranon39.jpg (143 KB, 888x800)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>32556070
anytime :)

>>32556078
sure thing, you've got my last draw for the time being :)

question to ask yourself : why is your focus and concern about meeting someone new? technically you could just go down to the grocery store to meet anyone new. If this is about a romantic desire though, well, until you are secure and whole being yourself and on your own, you will only attract someone who is similarly lacking in self esteem, or someone who may take advantage of it.

Here you go;

The Empress reversed
The Emperor reversed

>>
AQ
24 M libra
Should I text P? Is she waiting for a message from me ?
>>
>>32556170
>I have a few uni assignments to start lol and child's birthday party tomorrow I have to fairy float to later on today :)
Busy life.
>>
>>32556246
you are right. thanks a lot for your cards.
>>
AQ

Will C try to contact me? If you don't want to do the read can I just get a general reading?
>>
AQ
Does she like me?
>>
>>32556239
q
>>
AQ
I have a relative that's been ill for quite while. She's gotten worse the last couple of weeks. Is she going to die soon or are there any chances for her to recover from her illness?
>>
>>32555852
Sorry to disappoint but when reads are negative always see it as a warning and to change the current course you're on. Show her you can be successful and you're a worthy spouse and a provider. Just my advice
>>
>>32556377
Her feelings about me?
Yours?
>>
>>32556435
What does TS want from me?
starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>32556461
Q?
>>
>>32556435
5 of swords - queen of wands - three of wands

Her feelings are not the greatest towards you. She seems to be focused on herself and her feeling for you are very muted. Possibly a gossip type, so be careful with what you say to her
>>
>>32555116
A friend of mine sells crystals and the first time I bought something from her I spent hours choosing and chatting, getting the feeling of each gem. When I picked a malachite bracelet, I felt like a discharge going through my arm and then body, giving me goosebumps. She said that I was connecting to it and most of the time it's the crystal that picks us and not the other way around. What I mean by that is to give time to feel it, and the right one will be drawn to you for what you need.

>>32555406
>>32555458
It's wise to take everything said here with a grain of salt and do what feels right in your heart. I remember that reading and that was the feeling I've got off from what The Voices said but I also could be wrong. Wish you good luck anon!
>>
>>32556492
Her feelings for me..
urs?
>>
>>32553898
im suprised to still see you drawing ch
have you had a good day so far?
>>
>>32556499
>king of swords
>4 of swords
>page of cups
as if youre someone sharp but a little depressive. She admires your creativity/curiosity towards a lot of things in life and fails to understand that a lot of this curiosity saps you of energy because theirs so much of this beautiful world that you can learn from. Its all positive

Whats N feelings towards me?
>>
>>32556516
4 of pents, the sun, 10 of pents
Pretty goood but mb N cant accept that completley, that will pass.
>>
>>32556546
>>32556516
Uh, not that "that'. N is kinda closed in themselves due to the last experience (5 of cups)
>>
>>32556455
starting now sorry
>>
>>32556455
The Chariot R
The Fool R
Five of Swords
I don't know what happened between you to but TS wants you to deal with it, whatever it was, it was meant to end things in their perspective.

Sorry for bad news.

Two of Cups R
I even asked what you can do to change this. Answer was clear. You cant.
>>
aq
Was I noticed watching over that place today?
>>
>>32556497
>It's wise to take everything said here with a grain of salt and do what feels right in your heart. I remember that reading and that was the feeling I've got off from what The Voices said but I also could be wrong. Wish you good luck anon!
Your readings are always came through though, sometimes in trolling way but they came true.
Most recent was "lemon before breakfast", I used that sentence before I realised voices said it, before seeping my beer with lemon.
I hope your voices were more direct and not about lemons :D

Thank you.
>>
>>32556497
>>32556657
And even though I believe your voices are true and sometimes true in trolling way,
I still have hope about that girl. There should be a way.
>>
Trading
>>
>>32556758
Query
>>
>>32556770
How my next week gonna go?
Yours?
>>
>>32556773
Was that my ex I just saw or someone else? Starting yours
>>
>>32556787
Ok starting
>>
>>32553898
I would greatly appreciate a drawing.
>>
>>32556787
I am almost sure it was your ex. They probably also saw you.
Justice
Three of Pentacles
King of Cups rev
The Hanged Man rev
>>
>>32556810
Not possible, he left my country.

>>32556773
4 of cups - the chariot - 2 of swords
It's a week where you'll have to keep pushing past the apathy, make difficult and draining choices
>>
>>32556657
>>32556679
Maybe because I love lemons? That's my favourite fruit lol.

But seriously, they seem to be less trolling lately, (although I censor the nasty stuff that comes occasionally) as the sentences have become longer yet a bit cryptic at times.

I understand how you feel, it's hard to give up. Even though I cannot tell you something positive or negative regarding her, I still believe that it's better to fail from trying than spend the rest of your life wondering “what if”...
>>
trading!
>>
AQ

What does the girl at the bookstore think of me?
>>
>>32556848
>Not possible, he left my country.
Magician
Cards still says possible. I don't know.

>draining choices
thats probably what I will do. Thank you.
>>
>>32556853
Q
>>
>>32556851
>Maybe because I love lemons? That's my favourite fruit lol.
naah you also said your next gf waiting for you in the gas stop. hours later when I went to get gas, cashier was the most beautiful girl I ever seen. I have never see that girl ever again :D
Half truths or trollings, or not important aspects of important things.

>I still believe that it's better to fail from trying than spend the rest of your life wondering “what if”...
Yes. I feel like I don't have a choice.
Thank you.
>>
AQ

Did H send the woodpeckers today just to let me know about a text my mom sent me or was it for something else?
>>
>>32556930
>gas station cashier
Awwnn you should have gotten her number!

Are you the Batman anon as well? I think I did that reading around the same time.

>not important aspects of important things
I like that. I need to refine my schizomancy or channelling and find a way to get direct and clear messages related to the query. It's something that I don't have full control of as it's chaos in my head when they all talk at once and I try to separate it from my thoughts and translate.
>>
>>32557005
are you trading?
>>
>>32557005
>Are you the Batman anon as well? I think I did that reading around the same time.
No I am not. You did say people will erect my statues though :D
I hope at least thats not trolling of voices :D

>I need to refine
We love you this way to though:D
>>
>>32557011
Not really but I could, what's your query?

>How would I fare if I change my career to work as a developer?

>>32557028
Ooh, that's cool. I remember that as well. But you won't be here to see them. Somehow I'm seeing a statue of Stalin doing the nazi salute.

>We love you this way to though:D
Awww thank you <3
>>
>>32557086
Mine is:
was that person I randomly saw while taking out the garbage my ex or did my mind just fill the blanks or something like that?
starting yours!
>>
>>32557086
>7011

What type of developer? If it’s a software developer then do it. Learn to code. It’s the best career desu.
>>
>>32557086
>>How would I fare if I change my career to work as a developer?

You'd do like a dream, if you managed to curb your lack of motivation and insecurity. The only thing standing in the way of your success is yourself. It'd be freeing for you if you -funnily enough- freed yourself of the lesser feels.

>queen of cups Rev
>page pf coins rev
>9 of cups, devil Rev
>>
>>32557086
>But you won't be here to see them.
:( Story of mine. I will probably sacrifice myself. Fuck.

>Somehow I'm seeing a statue of Stalin doing the nazi salute.
I love growing mustaches but I didn't like that salute :D I hope there is a twist.
Thank you.
>>
>>32557086
Hi my queen, been a good long while. I had been trying to chat you up but I really don't know if you don't go on disc anymore or are avoiding me.

Work has been a handful after the riots. Literal kilometers of cable and postery screwed and we're not even half way done.

I hope things are going better for you. I wasn't able to keep up with the energy work but you seem to be doing better healthwise too... then again I can't scry in a good while, I think I burned out, this happens every couple months so no biggie.
>>
>>32553392
Hi 9! Would you telling me if I have any luck in love For the test of the year?
>>
>>32557089
Sorry for the delay, my puppy was eating something strange and I went to take out of her mouth.

"Tell me yours is greater"
"A fake cry"
"She didn't utter a word"
"Casablanca"
"Any squeak and you're dead"
"Harold, poor girl!"

10 of Wands, 9 of Swords rx, 8 of Pentacles.
Your mind is tired and still connected with the pain, seems like you may not be over the break-up, especially if it was recent. You're in need of some time out, perhaps the stress and exhaustion is playing tricks with your mind as well and building their own reality based on your worries. I think it might have been someone who looked similar to them.

>>32557104
Yes I'm thinking about it, I know some basic front end stuff but I'm kinda tired of not being rewarding anymore.

>>32557111
Oh that's awesome. I do need to work on my insecurity, I'm so afraid of messing things up.

>>32557115
All the heros live forever. (until society cancels them for their past tweets).

>>32557135
Oh hi, it's been a while...
I had removed discord from my phone and my laptop was broken...

I'll message you there and give you an update.

>>32557238
A red d10 spins in front of me as someone whispers "gamble, gamble, gamble" nonstop. It lands on the number 4/10.

Chances are low but not impossible if you change some bad habits and make a bigger effort. I'm not saying that you're not doing anything but if you want to succeed, you gotta do more than waiting for something to happen.

>>32557283
Hi I'm good thanks and you?

"She is from the devil, I wouldn't mess with her"
"There was a student exchange"
"Big eyes, sarcastic mouth" and I see a pretty ugly Kowalski-like creature, rotten skin, big single eye and a nasty mouth with thin teeth trying to eat me... Gross.
"The wrong Madonna, not the immaculate"
"It wasn't translated"
"The pink rose, my roar, my home"
"Alone in the dark on the sea"
"Do not fear"
>>
>>32557323
>(until society cancels them for their past tweets).
thank god I never had twitter. :D
>>
>>32553392
Schizo cute, how ware you?

Can you tell me how my next week will be?
>>
>>32557323
hey 9. I don't come here as much as I used too but I still appreciate chu. bye 9.
>>
>>32557323
>7135
That's really bad news.

Computers and laptops are the perfect mix of a Lego and Operation. Most of the time you just gotta replace a part and everything gets fixed, I wish I could get that fix up for you since I had done small repairs on laptops and other equipments.

Many friends from here and offline had been getting some kind of bad feelings from social media and online stuff so you deleting disc is kind of weird synchronity to that since many of them are doing something similar.

I wouldn't want to make you go in there if you don't want to tho, so I'll give you an email on there for you to contact me if you'd like.
>>
Still asking this, if anyone can help me with my Q: >>32556425
>>
>>32557323
>7104

Ok I will tell you what to do. No cards necessary. Learn the react framework create a portfolio of like five web apps. Heck create a tarot app or whatever.

Overall this will be ok but it won’t stand out totally on its own. You may need some help getting the resume looked at. Next find a software engineer friend and get them to pull some strings for you. Once they get someone to take a look at your resume you could get an interview. If you learned things well from making the portfolio you will do well in that. Boom you got a remote compatible job and skills that will stay with you no matter what crazy things or lockdowns government may want to do in the future.

If you other questions feel free to ask. With all the reads you gave I would like to do something to return the favor.
>>
>>32557399
Checked and earned. A free reading it is.

Keep in mind, this is just divination and whatever message I get everything can be changed, some things just take more effort and will than we're capable of tho.
>>32556425
>Any chances for her to recover from her illness?
>High Priestess(Rx)
>Queen of Wands, Knight of Cups(Rx), Ace of Cups(Rx)

>Is she going to die?
>Hanged Man(Rx)
>10 of Cups, 3 of Cups(Rx), 7 of Wands(Rx)

Hard reading indeed. There is already a huge lot of effort been invested into her recovery from the medical and occult standpoint, that speaks volumes of her.

But, if it came down to me, I would say that yes, she'll pass away but I won't dare to say she's dying at the hospital.

From the looks of it she may recover so she can die in the warmth of her home and surrounded by family, seems like that's her last wish and any deity(ies) or entity(ies) involved in this see no problem with granting her this despite everyone else's effort to keep her alive.

So, she's embraced death and welcoming her into her arms.... this much I can say for sure, so the wise thing to do would be sharing your last moments together.
>>
>>32556425
Justice
Two of Wands
The High Priestess
I prayed to God to show me a way to me her well. But I couldn't understand, sorry for my weakness. Give her comfort be near her,
and if you have other people to consult about her please ask them.
Doctors always consulting with each other but maybe asking them nicely maybe gonna change things, maybe they ask one more person.
Cards seems good, I hope things go well.
>>
>>32557464
Now that I think about it, one of the biggest issues I had seen so far with electronic tarot is the lack of "Self made" cleansing and sanctifying methods.

I mean, most occultist and magiccians I had come accross just seem to have their very own methods for that so it would be really hard to incorporate something like that in an app.

But if I could give a suggestion, it would be amazing being able to upload a custom image for background instead of those fluffly and flowery imagery most apps have.

So, a somewhat customizable tarot app with common spreads would definitely sell.
>>
>>32557521
Of course, nothing can replace a physical cleansing with physical ritualistism, but having your favorite imagery on the background would be dope.
>>
>>32557493
Can you do mine? What will be my life purpose in a few years?
>>
>>32557553
I don't wanna read that, seems like a useless querry but don't misunderstand me, that kind of stuff is always up to you to choose.

The written path by God for every single of us is there, we choose whether or not to travel it.

I had seen all kind of weird prophecies fulfilled, like an infantryman that became an energy healer, or an ex-degenerate bussinesswoman that became a kind of priestess that guides people in the good path.

For all it's worth, both of them could be death by now but yet they just kept on living until they allowed themselves to hear their calling.

Do you really want me to read on it? You can just say "Screw it" down the road.
>>
AQ:
What do I need to do to be calmer around her so I can get to know her? I feel so nervous and weird when she's around because I find her beautiful. Do I have any chance?
>>
>>32557635
Don't doubt yourself, it just mess with your flow and charm.

>Knight of Swords
>Empress(Rx)
>Emperor(Rx)
She's a human with insecurities and traits she must hate about herself, just like you and me.

From an unbiased standpoint, all humans are ugly furryless apes and the absolute definition of a 10/10 is completely mental, it's just the people that have some beauty to them and their charming demeanor which makes you fall in love for them.

Not sure what else to tell you, how do you calm yourself before something important? I just take some tea and go for nap and I did exactly that for the best dates I had... that was years ago tho since I gave up dating but that's all there was to it, relax and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>32557336
I deleted mine long time ago...

>>32557346
Hey I'm good thanks and you?

"Faber-Castell"
"I know that she knows that I know"
"Attending outside, please"
"GP in the park"
"Mountains in the high sky"
"Even though life is like this, I'll float in cotton clouds"

>>32557381
Awnn thank you dear <3
I appreciate you as well!

>>32557398
I need to change the memory and some keyboard issue but since I got fired, I can't afford it now.

This is my email if you wanna chat: ankhie@protonmail.com :)

>>32557464
Thank you, I was really lost at where I should get started, it's been a while since I did some web design stuff but yeah the rabbit hole goes deeper than that.

I'm definitely going to need some certification and stuff, which ones do you think I'd need to get started? Or the portfolio is good enough?

>>32557521
>>32557531
A tarot phone app is a great idea, some time ago an anon was creating one and asking for feedback here, sadly I don't remember the name of the app. And yes I know some people who do technomancy and it's doable. I really like the Galaxy Tarot app but at some point you get tired of the same old interface and lack of customisation.
>>
>>32557493
Thatcher you very much, anon.
>>
>>32557689
I don't have trouble around women usually, but when I'm around her I'm a fcking nervous wreck and i don't know how to turn off that feeling lol.
Anyways, thanks for answering and drawing a couple of cards... it's always great seeing anons help around div. :)
>>
>>32557513
Thank you very much, anon.
>>
>>32557766
Thank you*
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1648850105111.png (51 KB, 634x768)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>32557755
>I got fired
Damn.

I'll try to find something useful for you that is godless/entityless.

>>32557773
I just lurk most of the time since I don't like reading for anons without wards and other stuff in place. I learned my lesson from dealing with anons like a retard.
>>
>>32557812
What kind of girl is N's friend?

You?
>>
>>32557829
Starting
What does he feel for A?
>>
>>32557595
Idk I feel I'm living my purpose rn. There's going to be a lot of changes in my life soon so an idea of the future gives me a sense of peace. Too much craziness around me atm. It's ok if you don't want to do the reading, whatever you're comfortable with.
>>
>>32557829
Ace of Swords, 9 of Wands, Death

Very sharp and just smart overall, but also paranoid to the point it makes her insecure. She tries to hide it at least, she doesn't seem to recognize her value at all but this paranoia is also damaging her personality.
>>
>>32557755
>7464

One good place to begin would be to just crush multiple modules on codeacademy or treehouse. Boot camps are another way but they cost a ton an most of the classmates will be lazy. Not sure if that’s the best option.
>>
Trading 3 cards tarot.
>>
>>32557755
>346
>Hey I'm good thanks and you?
I'm good, thanks

And I think something interesting is about to happen.
>>
>>32557862
Whats your query?
>>
>>32557835
>5 of Cups
>3 of Swords(Rx), Ace of Cups(Rx), 8 of Pents(Rx)
>Strenght(Rx)

..... Welp, they feel really bad and needing to keep their distance for the time being.

Really, there are not good feelings here and the cards do speak for themselves. I'm sorry if this was not what you were expecting.
>>
>>32557866
Romance general. Yours?
>>
>>32557876
Same query. Starting
>>
>>32557873
Sorry anon, did you read for what he felt for this person A or me? Either result is ok, I am just confused about things
>>
>>32557824
>>32557773 (You)
I just lurk most of the time since I don't like reading for anons without wards and other stuff in place. I learned my lesson from dealing with anons like a retard.
please elaborate. I want to study tarot in the future and answering AQs here to help a little bit... did I have a bad experience?
>>
AQ

What does the pilot girl think of me?
>>
>>32557920
Knight of Pentacles
Four of Swords

That you look tired from working hard.
>>
>>32557876
Six of Pentacles Reversed
Three of Swords
Ace of Wands Reversed
Queen of Cups Reversed
Looks like you feel like you have been beating the dead horse.
I feel your dread.
But looks like good times are ahead
Three of Cups
Page of Pentacles
Knight of Swords
You two will get close to each other out of no where and you will see and openning.
And you will ride to that openning like a knight rides when there is an openning in enemy ranks :D

Page of Cups
We are talking about the same person.
>>
Aq
F
How will I meet my future love?
>>
>>32557943
I mean same person you have been chasing around.
>>
>>32557943
>you will see and openning
*an
>>
>>32557851
I see, she's a blind date I got kinda forced into.
>FML
>With a wooden pole

>>32557901
I asked specifically about him and A, but I'll clarify with his feelings for you.

>10 of Wands(Rx), 9 of Wands, Queen of Cups
He likes you and looks up to you in a lot of ways, but he's keeping his distance from you over some other stuff. I see the confussion now.

Give him time, he seems to be in a rough spot right now and when the time is right show him you support him and are on his side.

>>32557905
>did I have a bad experience
Huh?

It's nothing really, just assholes testing curses and hexes on newbies that lack experience and the means for good protection agaisnt some of that stuff.

There had been anons that just throw hexes and curses at random... but some weeks ago I was reminded that some people (including myself) can pull that off by accident because of our previous experiences.

You can consider all this schizoramblings but it's always good to have a safety net.
>>
>>32557964
Yeah, things were a bit complicated. Also, thanks for the second reading. Would you like another query answered?
>>
Sup, /div/. Do you have some good vibes? Because I have some readings.

>>32557946
The Moon
Six of Cups reverse

I think is someone you already know, anon. Kinda of person that don't show feelings to mutch, also imature.
Not related, but have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZyG10uPSVk
>>
>>32557979
Hi Olyxx
Can you give me a next gf reading?
>>
Anyone trading? I have a pretty heavy question, so I can read for anyone.
>>
>>32557876
>>32557943
Come on now! I never been tradecucked for months! :( I thought we passed over that as /div/
>>
>>32557979
Sauce on the pic anon?

And can you tell me what does he feel for me?
>>
>>32557888
>2 of pentacles, ace of swords, 8 of cups
You will most likely meet someone new in your work environment or where you study, it will all start with a conversation and give some result that will depend on whether you want it or not.
>>
>>32557964
I get it... I don't know why there are people that wish wishes evil on random anons.
What would be a good safety net?
>>
>>32557998
>>32558011
Sorry I doubted you. Thank you.
>>
>>32557973
Nothing you could answer and nothing I have the stomach of heart to face yet, you know, it's better to not know some stuff when you're not ready for the truth.

>>32557979
My dear demoness(?), been a while no see. Sorry for the pun you can have all the vibes you can muster from me as always.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfxI3r_LyA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKijb-tw4jM
>>
>>32557984
Four of Swords
The Hermit
Knight of Wands
Page of Wands

Insecure cute type of girl, she does have a lot in her creative side, so you can expect for a writer or painting coming in.

>>32558000
Hey, checked
I don't have sauce on the artist, just found the best girl (Justice) in pinterest

Knight of Wands
The Hermit

You are charismatic person, even if he sees you as a quietly person who likes to be alone from time to time
>>
>>32557979
Thanks Olyxx!
>Someone I know who doesn't reveal his feelings and kinda immature
Sounds like my coworker. I dunno, I kinda want a guy who's brave who would ask out first. So let's see how this pans out.
>>
>>32558030
>84
She is just like a girl I would love. Thank you.
>>
>>32558029
>My dear demoness(?)
Don't make this mistake my dude. I'm a bald brazilian with 180cm.
>been a while no see
Have been busy

Thanks for the songs

>>32558031
Go bang tha pussy
>>
>>32558017
A guardian entity, an energy shield or if you feel daring you can visualize a circle of salt and be done with it.... it seems to work with a friend but then again, she's not the the brightest kind of witch around so I can really tell if it works or not.

Anything that may protect you will do. Just a simple prayer of "Everything will be alright and all negativity will be returned to their sender" kind of stuff to whatever you believe in usually does the trick.
>>
>>32557979
hey olyxx, how are you?
is vd attracted to me in any way?
good vibes:)
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QpS-G6J_Jz8
>>
>>32557979
Why am I still alive, what purpose do I have to fill?
>>
>>32558029
Thanks anon, I appreciate it. You give off really great vibes, hope you have a nice day and I sent off some good vibes to you myself. You feel like you deserve them.
>>
>>32557934
Oh really? Wow
>>
>>32557979
What does he think I want from him?
>>
File: 1642383350338.png (214 KB, 495x370)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>32558046
>I'm a bald brazilian with 180cm
Is this so? That can be hot too if you catch my drift.

Man, if guys flirted with girls like we do to other guys everyone would get a harrasment appointment.

Now seriously, it's cool to see you.
>>
Can you explain upsidedown cards for me, please.
For example upsidedown Tower.
>>
>>32557979
Hello Olyxx! How are ya?
Is my life supposed to be more introspective and secluded? Sometimes it feels like Life pushes me towards this path.
I want to live inside this song desu ---> https://youtu.be/_jKy8Y3t1Io
>>
>>32557979
Will A contact me on her own?
>>
>>32557979
Hey Olyxx, could you tell me if doing the exercise video I just saw 3 or 4 times a week would allow me to lose weight?
>>
>>32558056
>hey olyxx, how are you?
Feeling pretty good, thanks

>is vd attracted to me in any way?
Two of Cups
Hight Priestess

I would say she is in that "I don't know" phase.

The Hanged Man reverse
Nine of Wands

Curious, a person hurted that is afraid to be with others.

is vd attracted to me in any way?
I would say yes, but it's more like a "what if" them a real deal.
>>
>>32558094
Olyxx!! thanks for you response. "what if" is better than "no"... so I can dream, right? hahaha :)
>>
>>32557979
Hello sir.
What is my problem? As a person.
>>
>>32557934
>>32558068
I was actually looking quite tired this week. Not sure how that would have come from the cards. Was it an intuition thing?
>>
>>32558084
It's a card per card thing.

The tower, 4 of swords, 9 of swords and 10 of swords for example are cards that 'usually' have a worse energy to them when reversed.

A reversed tower it's most of the time an inminent and unavoidable bad outcome of something.

A reversed 4 of swords means the end of a conflict but this always comes to a great price, this card can even mean the peaceful passing away of someone dear to us in some spreads.

The other cards well... they're very eerie.

Now, we also gotta consider the querry and the other cards if it's a spread. There had been a couple times when the straight Death card means literal death in the context of the querrent even though this is the quintessential card of changes and these changes are usually for the good in the long run.

At the end, it all boils down to practice and getting used to "Feeling" the cards.
>>
>>32558059
>Why am I still alive
Because you are not dead, silly anon

Seven of Pentacles
page of Cups

What do YOU want for yourself? I bet you know it but you act like you don't. Don be so closed anon, accept that lifes always takes weird turns and put us in places we don't like to be.

I wont read on your life porpouse, instead I'm asking you to ask for yourself: "What makes my heart beat faster".
It gonna take a while for the answer come up and you may be frustrated while waiting but go with it.

>>32558068
>Oh really? Wow
Wow indeed, fren
>>
>>32558094
Hi Olyxx,

Would very much appreciate a read regarding her feelings towards me and if we will reconcile in the future. Will happily give feedback. Thank you in advanced
>>
>>32558123
>accept that lifes always takes weird turns and put us in places we don't like to be
Yeah, like needing to take a dump when shampooing your hair.

Sometimes life forces us to prioritize and change plans.
>>
>>32558119
Thx fren.
>>
>>32558054
thank you for your answers anon, be well :)
>>
>>32558075
Four of Pentacles reverse
Two of Cups reverse

>What does he think I want from him?
Suck his life energy, like a evil succubus. It's like if you are taking to mutch of him, time and energy that just go away.

>>32558080
>Man, if guys flirted with girls like we do to other guys everyone would get a harrasment appointment.
Fun time

>Now seriously, it's cool to see you.
Thanks, fren
I'm always arround is just that I'm not reading that mutch by these days.
Just drop a Justice pic from time to time and I may come up, because for some reason I got this weird gift: when people talk or think to mutch about me I show up.
>>
>>32557979
olyxx... i have some good vibes... i need some reads..
next bf (hahahaha)
>>
>>32553392
Next gf general, like appearance and personality? Where will I meet her?

Two songs for two queries
https://youtu.be/msrJ8Rfq__0
https://youtu.be/Qqy89qMkcFU
>>
>>32558084
It varies, it could be considered a literal reverse meaning of said card, it could exacerbate it, or negate it too. Personally I read the tower rx as you freaking the fuck out sooooooo much over an eminent drastic change that your reaction is much worse than what event is actually supposed to happen thus said reaction is equivalent to a tower but it's brought upon by yourself.
>>
Meant this >>32558173 for >>32557979
>>
>>32558175
>>32558084
Also I'll add it depends on the deck and if depends on the reading.
>>
>>32558085
>Hello Olyxx! How are ya?
Fine, thanks
How about you?

>>32558085
>Is my life supposed to be more introspective and secluded? Sometimes it feels like Life pushes me towards this path
I feel you, dude. It's have been a while since I'm with somebody, and I'm not even talk about romance, it's just that my life looks like work and study. It's get tired, you know? My "relax time" is eating pizza friday night alone in home while watching Batman: Dark Knight Rises and than I get back to study.

Eight of Swords
Six of Cups
Ace of Swords reverse

In your case, you feel like you should be alone, it's kinda like some shit you hear and read are getting you and you feel like you should go with it,you do it unconscious.
Not just that but when a oportunity comes to you you gonna reject it because you feel like you don't deserve.
>>
>>32557979
Next gf? Lol
>>
>>32557979
Hola dude.
If I was to ever lick my partner's butthole how would they like it?
If they were to lick my butthole how would they like it?
>>
>>32557979
whats the best way going forward from A? It feels like since her my social life has taken a serious beating and I cant vibe with my friends anymore. Is this a consequence of becoming mature or just a melancholy?
Mb for the rant xD
I wouldnt mind trading for this ofc, it feels weird to talk about it with people that i do know
>>
>>32558194
You would not like licking theirs. You would like having yours licked.
>>
>>32558089
Queen of Swords

Yep.

>>32558092
Don't need cards for it.
That depens, dude. If you are indeed doing the exercises and are not eating to mutch you will lose way, I know because I did use random stuff I found online to lose weight, wasn't my foucus but it worked,
https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitness/boxing-workout-5-routines-fighting-shape/
Just addapt it.

>>32558114
You are to cute to be on 4chan, that's it

Eight of Swords
Knight of Pentacles reverse

You critic yourself to mutch and think you should be perfect.
You need to accept that you are just a human that makes mistakes and have flaws.

>>32558117
>Was it an intuition thing?
Yes
I did the reading and literally think in me. Dude, I don't know about you, but yesterday I went home, looked myself in the mirror and it looked like I was 36 yo, I just have 26.
>>
>>32558233

>You critic yourself to mutch and think you should be perfect.
>You need to accept that you are just a human that makes mistakes and have flaws.
Thx fren.
Yes that's absolutely right. Looks like i get it. Have a nice day.
>>
>>32557979
E's feelings for me?
>>
>>32557979
Did H send the woodpeckers because my mom sent a text or was it for something else?
>>
>>32557979
What does R feel about me?
>>
>>32557979
can i trust N with sensitive topics?
>>
>>32558135
>her feelings towards me
The Magician reverse
Ten of Wands

That's cute, you make her angry. Tsundere vibes

>if we will reconcile in the future
Page of Cups
Wheel of Fortune

Yep.
I don't even need to say more.

>>32558136
>Yeah, like needing to take a dump when shampooing your hair.
It's been a while since I don't know this problem.
Save your poop, shave your head, fren

>Sometimes life forces us to prioritize and change plans.
True

>>32558168
I know that Sun have a thing for girls in /div/ that's like Joker

Ace of Swords
The Empress
Five of Pentacles reverse
Eight of Cups

He is good with his tongue (not lewd), a smart guy, but he is a little possessive, a jealous man and have problems with money, he is kind of unstable person, don't looks dangerous.
>>
>>32558286
Wanna trade ?
>>
>>32558286
this sun dude sounds very peculiar.

>He is good with his tongue
:D
>(not lewd)
:l

thank you for the read
>>
>>32558185
Knight of Swords reverse
Ace of Swords
Two of Cups
Three pf Wamds reverse

Smart girl with a simple mind, she's loving and impulsive girl. She would make a good wife, also if you get in this relationship she will rush things up, she will get in a relationship already looking for marry.

>>32558194
That's hot, just fucking do it.
>>
>>32558286
Obviously the preferred outcome for me so I appreciate the reassurance though trying not to get expectations too high. I fucked up, quite a blessing if it’s not beyond return. Really fell hard for this person and it made me act up. Thank you so much. Was funny to spam refresh this thread then I hear in my mind ‘they’re reading your query right now,’ lo and behold I come see this. Much love.
>>
>>32558314
Damn you skipped me :( >>32558173
>>
>>32558183
>It's get tired, you know?
That's right anon. It feels like everybody is having fun but you.

>Not just that but when a oportunity comes to you you gonna reject it because you feel like you don't deserve.
Hope it doesn't happen that way.
Thanks anon!
>>
File: 1659718896180093.jpg (141 KB, 533x400)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
AQ >>32558314
>>32558286
>>32556246

anyone can answer will I get back with any of my exes? Will we reconcile? How does my love life look over the next few months?
>>
>>32558203
>I wouldnt mind trading for this ofc, it feels weird to talk about it with people that i do know
I know the feel. Sometimes you want to talk but you don't feel like you should talk with your friends, it's not because you don't like then, it's just because you need someone from outside your daily life.
But...

Queen of Swords
Five of Pentacles

You should talk with a friend, more specific a older woman. You just need to vent a little and you will be fine, but take easy for now and it's okay if you are sad, it's okay if you be sad for a whole week. Just take you time and heal yourslef.
>>
trading
>>
>>32558177
>>32558173
Just a general of her. I'm not good with appearance or places to meet someone.

Six of Wands
King of Cups
The Fool reverse
Three of Pentacles

A people's person, the girls is popular, people like her and she likes people, maybe a little to mutch. She don't see people sometimes use her because of her status.
Also this one is full of good vibes.
>>
File: 20220722_211752.jpg (2.12 MB, 4032x3024)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>>32556096
As I was driving today I had a thought about manifestation and the path to getting what we want
We often hear "it isn't your job to decide how the universe gives it to you" but y'know I think its like walking a path made out of bricks or those oval stones you see in gardens
You aren't building the path, someone else is, but you have to provide them with the materials to get you there, those materials being your own efforts
>>32555363
Oh hi anon! That wasn't my cat just a pic I saved but here is a pic of my cat doing a blep
>>
>>32558394
Query? What are his exact intentions regarding me?
>>
File: 1652221536597.gif (58 KB, 220x220)
58 KB
58 KB GIF
I'm leaving now. Have a nice evening frens.
>>
>>32558404
Can I trust her?
Starting
>>
>>32558361
thank you for reading this and i hope you have a good remainder of the day. isnt that a little... mommy-esque to do that?
But its been a year since and recently ive only buried the emotion through unhealthy coping.
>>
>>32558419
Staring anon
>>
>>32557979
howdy, pls have cat council :)
I’m curious what past ‘partners’ think of me if and why they’d reach out (if they would). Can be one line if that’s all that comes up, I’m not fussed. Here’s a lil list with initial/gender/sign:
M/M/Sag
M/M/Virgo
J/M/Aquarius
C/M/Libra
thank you
>>
>>32557979
August general
>>
>>32558419
>Highpriestess, 9 of Pentacles, Sun, Justice

Absolutely, like no doubt about it anon.
>>
>>32558404
High Priestess
Four of Pentacles
Six of Pentacles R

The Sun
Ace of Swords
Five of Pentacles
Page of Wands
Wants to take you and keep you all for himself.
Probably gonna be soo jealous. I can't see much emotion.
I don't think he is able to feel love in a deep way.
But he wants to blow your mind in sex.
Again one sided. Probably he is gonna fuck you, won't be a collabration, if you ever have sex.
>>
>>32557979
Am I on the right path career wise?
>>
>>32558465
Do you want to trade again?
What are her feelings for me?
>>
>>32558314
>8185

Well that would definitely look nice. I’m not totally sure if I would want to be locked down yet but who knows lol.

It’s either a trad woman or one of the older woman I know who are in a race against time. If it’s one of the later I would not want that long term desu. Thanks for the read.
>>
Hey /div/ got an AQ, willing to trade but fair warning I'm not too confident in my ability to read right now so take anything I say with copious amounts of salt.

I'm slatted to move overseas indefinitely for work and I know this is going to seriously strain some relationships. What can I expect from the near future? Anything I should prepare for or be wary of?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>32558412
Thank you again!
>>
Trading
>>
Occult trade
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>32558678
>>32558694
>>32558715
>>32558612 here, what's your querey?
>>
>>32558715
Is this a joke or an unironic post? Really hard to tell.
>>
>>32558715
Whats your query?
>>
>>32558726
My query is what good will happen in my life in the near future, if any? I've been completely hopeless and everything has been defeat. I can start yours soon.
>>
>>32558726
Ok, your querry is kinda long but might be worth a shot, would you share your gender? It's not strictly neccesary but would help a little.

Can you really take on occult querries safely? If so, can I trust her?

Now since you asked many querries there is a follow up if you don't mind, if I can't trust her then I should trust these other lads?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>32558757
>>32558759
Since I haven't gotten a response I can trade for >>32558737
>>
>>32558737
4 of Spades
3 of Hearts
2 of Clubs
Nothing in your immediate future, nothing you don't make at least. I'd advise you take some time for yourself and reflect on what it is you want, and how you think you can get there.

>>32558757
I'm a male, 21, and an Aries. I'm also a Hebodomatrist so I'd say the occult is little danger to me. As for your questions the pendulum gave me a maybe and a no respectively. Not sure what you're up to Anon but be careful. I might be able to give some advice if you'd be willing to part with more information.
>>
>>32558819
>757
Fairly well for me. I'll see what's up.

Started.
>>
Trading
>>
>>32558612
>About anon's health:
High Priestess(Rx), Magiccian(Rx), 10 of Cups
Nothing too scarry, you'll have to get used to the climate it seems, but once you have the right clothing and get used to the place you'll be golden. Some seasonal colds and stuff but nothing worrisome as long as you're not reckless.

>About anon's finances:
>5 of Pents, 7 of Wands, Queen of Pents
There will be currency change to be done? you will have to know the place and the people around. You may face some struggle with your finances because you won't really be able to hold up your budget and things will look cheap when they're in fact a little pricier in your normal currency.

So, you gotta get used to the converssion and budget accordingly.

Now, the big buts.
>About Anon's relationships
>Judgement, Page of Pents(Rx), Lovers, Star(Rx), Hanged Man(Rx)
I see, this is quite a rollercoaster of feelings and meetings. Some people will give you shit over you moving so far from them, some may not say it but they feel like you're doing it to put distance between you and some others will just see you're doing it for the greater good.

For the most part, there will a huge mix of feelings channeled at you. The best course of action is taking a breath and not letting this get to you, even the good feelings because you may open yourself for the bad ones in doing so.

>>32558839
>Hebodomatrist
How do you build that?
>>
>>32558876
AQ will me and T get back together?
>>
>>32558737
>7 of Cups, 3 of Swords, Page of Wands
>Clar: 10 of Cups

I see, so you got dumped, kicked out or fired recently, or all of the previously mentioned things at the same time.

I have no great news for you honestly. You're grinding it out because it is fated to be like this.

But you shall not give up, all this grueling proccess will bear it's fruit in the future, maybe not soon but in due time you'll look back and laugh at yourself and think you were complainig about small stuff.

Trust me, you'll come out on top and stronger and you'll want bigger prey once all this is done.
>>
>>32558876
Thanks Anon, nothing unexpected but it's good to confirm what I already know. Can I ask what you mean by "build"?
>>
>>32558903
>7 of Pents(Rx)
>Ace of Cups(Rx), 8 of Pents, Ace of Wands
Sorry but this is a strong no.

As tempting and lewd as the idea may be for both of you, they're your ex for a reason and T constantly reminds themselves of that specific reason. So no, little to no chance of getting back together.
>>
>>32558923
It was a pun, I don't know what a hedonisticmatic may be.
>>
>>32558945
Hebodomadry is the study of demons as defined by the Ars Goetia. I'm most aquainted by the Nekalah of the O9A.
>>
>>32558972
Ok... mental note to get a better translation of that stuff since I don't recall that concept at the top of my head right now.

Say, would you recommend working with demons over shems?
>>
>every time I have gone against the advice of my own readings things have gone awfully
>every reading I've done for myself has turned out to be at least mostly correct
>when queried where my readings come from the response is the antithesis of what runs this reality
Do I have cause to be concerned? At this point I can't see any choice but to just do what the readings say no matter what. I'm tired of being miserable.
>>
>>32558999
I think that's entirely up to the person in question and what they're looking to achieve.
>>
>>32559011
>the antithesis of what runs this reality
Care to elaborate on this?

Also, I don't see any issue. Divination and magick is forbidden in most of christianity and islam. And in talmudic religions you can stand your case over what you can and cannot do with magick.

The bottom line is, your very use of divination can be argued to go agaisnt the will of the creator of the universe because it does reveal their very plans to begin with.

But your post further proves something I constantly advocate here, a reading can become null on a whim. You can go agaisnt it and worsen stuff up or you can do as told and make a self fulfilled prophecy. Or you can say "Fuck it" and completely change what was bound to happen.

Now, since you figured things out you just gotta carry it all out and better yourself and your path.
>>
So, did I got cucked by who knows whom?
>>
AQ

What are N's current feelings for me?
>>
>>32559058
>Care to elaborate on this?
It's difficult to translate into words. Basically think of reality operating on cause and effect, reality is revealed through actions being related to previous actions. So the antithesis of this is something like spontaneous effect.

But the main issue is that every time I've went against the results of a divination it ended up poorly and every time I just did what it said it ended up well. I figure it's just sensible to do what I'm told if it will get me what I want.
>>
>>32559058
>goes against creator
I'm not the person you're responding to but in my case, there is a god that brings readers on here to help answer my queries if the god thinks that will help along their plan which by all accounts it has. I likely wouldn't be here if it weren't for the god putting various ideas into my head which required investigation.
>>
>>32559102
It's possible the thing that is providing those tarot readings is a deity that is affecting your life. That's nice that you can trust your tarot readings and you can guide your life in that way.

Do you have an example you care to share?
>>
>>32559115
Examples wouldn't really do much good since it's not a normal deck. It's a heavily modified version of the tarot. I never got near the same results with a regular tarot deck.
>>
>>32559138
Could just describe the scenarios.
>>
Trading occult q
>>
Trading
>>
>>32559224
Same, got cucked after 3 or so readings so would you mind delivering first?

Can I trust her?

You?
>>
>>32559244
Sure. I'll start yours. What kind of deity should I work with?
>>
>>32559252
Interesting. Started.
>>
>>32559244
Ace of Cups reversed. The Fool reversed. Page of Pentacles reversed.

Don't be naive. Follow your gut instinct. You would be foolish to believe that everything is as it seems right now. There are other forces at play that you may not be aware. Stay on alert and suspicious of her. Overall, I'm getting a no.
>>
>>32559252
>Moon
>Hierophant(Rx), The World, 6 of Pents(Rx), Queen of Wands, 2 of Wands
As expected from such kind of querries.

You gotta bid your time on this. You can work with a small group of deities and godforms that will help you achieve what you want out of life and will help you grow.

Take heed to not mess around with deities that would hinder your growth or may outright try to harm you or enslave you to their services.

Now, despite how counterintuitive as this may be you may have to go a little dark on this to find your patron God/Goddess. There are many dark deities that hold great empowerment and the one that 'Picked' you seems rather obscure but well intentioned.

Sometimes these deites pick us up before we're born, some other times we make some kind of pact with them in another life so they hold up as our patrons throughout the ages.

Don't rush this up and meditate carefully, feel free to keep querrying on this as you dig out more. This kind of stuff is a lifetime journey so take it easy.
>>
>>32559271
I see, all this just means I'll have to look elsewhere.

Thanks for the trade.
>>
File: Abe_Seimei.jpg (18 KB, 220x291)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>32559252
The gods are merely manifestations, as men are merely manifestations. Their essence is different, but not entirely. To chain yourself to a God is to leash a tiger to your neck. Make sure you have plenty of food. Or you will be the meal.
>>
>>32559242
Q
>>
>>32554008
why would you take the time to blur out the nudity? traditional holes bother you?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.