[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (57 KB, 1280x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Are famous drill rappers possessed by demons?
>>
>>32549868
You're thinking too small, all entertainers are.
>>
>>32549896
Is that why they are able to ascend to the top of these human hierarchies?
>>
>>32549908
Yes, but that doesn't happen until they've proven themselves loyal to the worldly powers that be. They go through hazing rituals.
>>
>>32549868
a majority of rappers
they glow
>>
>>32549868

no they're just retarded
>>
"I'm trying to kill his brother, mother, the whole family tree!!"Tell me a demon didn't write these lyrics.
>>
>>32549868
Most definitely. All maintream artists are demonic. You won't find a good soul in the spotlight.

Remember DMX? When he was rapping about raping and shit he was on the spotlight, but when he turned to Jesus they killed him.

They can't not allow a rapper to have a good influence on their audience. If a rapper starts rapping about being a good person, about having good morals and stuff he's going to get killed.

They want rappers who rap about murder and doing lots of drugs and sex. It's all by design to corrupt the young niggas.
>>
>>32549948
They were fucking with DMX somewhere between all that. He was in jail for a long time for stupid reasons iirc because he did something to piss them off.
>>
>>32549948
What about J. Cole and Logic?
>>
>>32549971
Yeah! I believe so! The were trying to break him, to destroy his reputation and stuff. DMX said during his interview with Dr. Phill that it's not a good idea to get into the music industry. If you want to be a musician, a rapper, whatever, it's best to not be part of the industry. But people want fame and riches and women and glory and they end up into the industry because the industry will promote them to the whole world. But they never get out alive.
>>
Do musicians still use satanic imagery? Seems kind of trite at this point, especially coming from rappers.
>>
>>32549994
I know, I was in the process of falling for that trap. Thank God I didn't. It truly does attract the worst of the worst. It's a dog eat dog industry, and stepping on others to get ahead is encouraged, and rewarded. They reward degenerate behavior and punish if you don't want to corrupt yourself by acting like that. They love putting on a show though, like they're good people. But when you see them behind the curtains, it's a whole different story.
>>
>>32550000
Digits of getting your own question answered in your own post
>>
>>32550020
>They love putting on a show though, like they're good people. But when you see them behind the curtains, it's a whole different story.

Evil in the Last Days

"1But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, 4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5HAVING A FORM OF GODLINESS BUT DENYING ITS POWER. TURN AWAY FROM SUCH AS THESE!"
>>
>>32550127
Amen. The industry is basically a soul trap.
>>
I don't know what a "drill" rapper is but Travis Scott has definitely made a pact with a demon.
>>
>>32550195
it's a subgenre of rap.
>>
File: ark_closing.gif (844 KB, 450x233)
844 KB
844 KB GIF
>>32550141
>>
>>32549971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlMyMZyFKlQ
>>
>>32550304
Yea that's the one I'm talking about. I remember watching a youtube video about that a long time ago.
>>
>implaying daemons are not the rappers them selves
and daemons are degined to entertain. christains on suicide watch!
>>
>>32550485
The body was found in the woods, just bones at that point.
>>
File: 2v4yq qb4yw45yb.gif (120 KB, 352x200)
120 KB
120 KB GIF
>>32549868
Foolio reminds me why I left Florida lmao
>Prosper ass dead, Quelo lost a leg
>Tayvon, he a vegetable, got shot all in the head
>All I see is red, 2nd street they scared
>Malcolm died broke, for his life, that nigga begged
>>
>>32550580
He a funny gangsta rapper, jhit crazy asf tho on god
>>
Shock G started going all out on social media talking about CIA and being gangstalked, and he died soon after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDaojaMwS0
>>
>>32549868
>Are famous drill rappers possessed by demons?
I don't know but I do know Drill music itself is pretty "Death Cultist" such as Cartels are claimed to be. Drill = 'to go on a mission to kill rivals'
Drill Music in essence means = 'music glorifying, or praising the murder of enemies'
I don't know if it's demon possessed or if the artists are demon possessed but we definitely can make the connection that Drill Rappers = at a minimum glorify death and murder, and to some extent pain and suffering.
>>
>>32550792
Shock G never was a drill rapper though. Shock G generation of music was no where near as death orientated as modern day trap and drill music.
>>
>>32550921
I know, I'm just saying. This shines a light on the repercussions of what happens when you start talking about things you're not supposed to when you're established in that industry. DMX was brought up ITT, so I figured why not share this too.
>>
>>32550948
I disagree. because if what you're saying is true then people like David Icke would be under the same threats as Shock G. where as Shock G can easily be written off as conspiracy nut, Mr. Icke actually provides documentation and connects the dots across multiple books, and video interviews.
I think most rappers who become "woke" causes their own downfall due to their own paranoia.

DMX was also a individual who couldn't subdue his own demons which came in the form of drug addiction.

I understand what you're saying but I don't agree and I feel that when people start claiming "gang stalking" its likely caused by mental instability because ask yourself, why would the CIA kill a rapper? and furthermore do it in such a "spooky" way? the CIA flat out killed Black individuals they deemed a threat to the status quo, I.E. Malcolm X, MLK, etc.
Do I think the CIA stood to gain more from killing Malcolm X than a rapper? Abso-fucking-lutely.
I just don't see the CIA killing rappers being a thing, Rappers in North America usually kill themselves through drug addiction or street violence. no need to waste the resources.
>>
>>32551063
>David Icke
Is he well established within the entertainment industry?
>>
>>32549868
I think they're very human, mostly in a bad way. Drill music tells a story of rivals, apathetic from the drugs and narcissistic tendencies. Real street niggas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M1D7OEaJoM
>>
>>32551082
He's well established within the conspiracy community.
I see what you're trying to do as far as pivot the crux of your argument upon entertainment but trust what I tell you Anon. Growing up, Shock G was not known for his conspiracy theories as much as his music.
You're trying to do some Mr. Fantastic stretching to connect distant points to form a picture that isn't rooted in reality.
But if you want to sincerely believe that Shock G knew more about the dark history of the CIA than a actual Conspiracy researcher and theories guy like Mr. Icke, have at it.
>>
>>32551063
>why would the CIA kill a rapper? and furthermore do it in such a "spooky" way?
these young guys have some many rivals ready, willing and able to kill them, all the spooks would need to is give them a lil push and eventually its gonna happen without the alphabets getting their hands dirty at all, where do you think the guns in chicago come from when most of those teens never leave the city for their entire lives
>>
>>32551331
But why though Anon? Why ....ok here's a better question,
What does the CIA gain from killing rappers?
We both can agree killing a figure such as Malcolm X or MLK who could united a disenfranchised demographic and potentially rise them up to rebel and overthrow the current status quo is worth killing said figured correct? (this is the claim for why Jesus was killed and it is also the reason why rebels are so feared in modern times)
But who the fuck is going to give a young black man who raps about drugs, bitches, guns, etc. etc. the time of day to listen to his claims of conspiracies? even if the claims are potentially true?
Not to bring racism into it but lets be honest, most young black rappers are viewed as ignorant, stupid and not worth the time. so I just don't see why the CIA would kill black rappers for speaking about conspiracy theories before killing a black rapper rapping about overthrowing the government.
>>
>>32549868
Dafuq is a drill rapper?
>>
>>32551562
Folks that really do murders then rap about them basically
>>
>>32551362
>most young black rappers are viewed as ignorant, stupid and not worth the time
but they are considered leaders/tastemakers/trendsetters in their communities so even though they may not have mass influence, they are very influential in their own way - im not saying for sure and im not too familiar with these ultra violent skinny jean zoomer rappers but i wouldnt rule out someone powerful putting out hits on those who outlive their usefulness or cross some line
>>
>>32549868
I don't think they're all necessarily possessed but they all have low vibrations
>>
>>32551562
>Drill
Means to "kill a rival", or "go on a mission to kill rivals"
>Drill Rapper
Rappers who rap about murdering their rivals
>Example of a Drill Rapper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE
Compared to modern Drill, this is tamped.
Sidenote: A Japanese producer or migrated to Chicago, USA is given credit with creation of the beat/music signature famous in drill music now.
to give a more modern example of drill music, in the UK this song has been considered the 'rudest' as the drill rapper is rapping about the enemies he and his gang has killed, even rapping how he 'slapped' at a rivals mother (Slap = slang for "Shoot")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptnxxM_-4P0
>>
>>32551644
>but they are considered leaders/tastemakers/trendsetters in their communities
No they aren't lol. and it's cute to see people who don't live in those communities make this claim. lmao.
>>
>>32551562
Same Anon who made post at >>32551679
also I forgot to point out,
the UK drill video I linked, the individuals on shirts are not his friends but the enemies they've killed.
One shirt has a picture of their enemy they've killed with bullet holes superimposed over his head - pointing out how many times they shot him in his head.
>>
>>32551691
even blacks (and many whites) in the suburbs want to be a sportsball player or rapper,
>>
>>32549934https://www.bitchute.com/video/6ErkCmBAgBZt/
>>
>>32551129
I shared it because I know that shit is happening, and what he said was legitimate. That's all. You glow bright, by the way.
>>
>>32551755
Said by someone who never has met Blacks and who also takes his que's from the ignorance portrayed online and in the news.
You should stop "meeting Blacks" via television and online and actually meet one in real life.
Lmao you sound beyond ignorant and stupid making that inaccurate claim. but hey, what do I truly expect from 4chan where the n-word is slung around like morning greetings lol.
As a bit of advice, you should not say what you just said here out in public - it will save you from some unnecessary conflicts and fights.
>>
>>32551828
but it isn't happening, you can't provide any proof outside of videos of people making claims without proof. so you yourself are twice removed from fact and are promoting 2nd hand conspiracy theories.
Further more calling me a glowie is only a diss in your mind, only a idiot would take the claims of another without fact checking or finding. lol thanks for calling me a glowie, you're pretty dim over there smoothbrainer.
>>
>>32551847
It is, and I don't need to prove anything because again, I already know it's happening. CIA has been guilty of a lot of things, things they even admit themselves to doing. But it's not until much, much later that they admit it, because there's nothing that can be done about it or against it anymore. But when it's happening, they go out of their way to discredit anyone trying to expose them. It's been like this ever since the CIA has been established. But again, I know the type of person you are, and why you are in this thread. So, keep on living in imagination land where the CIA is innocent and it's those damn "conspiracy theorists" pulling shit out of their ass. You do glow bright, you stick out like a sore thumb. I know you think you are clever, but I can see straight through you. This website operates differently than you think it does. People can tell when someone doesn't belong here. Anyways, I know better than to involve myself discussing these things with someone like you. Your time will come soon, as with the entire entertainment industry and all the corruption on this planet. Good day.
>>
>>32551129
You write like a very pretentious argumentative faggot.
>>
>>32552156
Says the idiot who lacks experience and projects his own insecurities in place of fact. I take it as a compliment when a ignorant incel prejudice dickhead such as yourself passes judgement on my writing style. Too bad your ignorance and lack of intelligence doesn't go away by calling others;
>pretentious argumentative faggot
You mad my little low iq anon?
>>
>>32549928
Can you give some examples of said hazing rituals?
>>
>>32549868
They just look like demons
>>
>>32549896
>all entertainers are
that's not a fair assumption
>>
>>32551573
So like active gang members who do gangsta rap as a side hustle?
>>
>>32552242
Drill rappers don't go through hazing rituals. It's definitely not the standard celebrity process.
>>
>>32554385
Yes.
>Jacksonville
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyIO3B5EFpM
>Chicago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvqRChpkj4c
>>
>>32552242
Eating shit, drinking piss, drinking blood, bathing in blood, crossdressing, blasphemy, having gay sex, having sex with children and animals
>>
>>32554745
Proof?
or you know this via dreams?
>>
>>32549868
No, they are just thungs
>>
>>32549948
>>32549978
also add kendrick, joey badass (to some extent), immortal technique.. although i've read some scary connections between xxxtentacions death, also tupac and biggies deaths (meme tier although there are some undeniably weird coincidences)
>>
>>32556299
>kendrick
Kendrick Lamar?
>>
https://youtu.be/fEBSx075AKs
>>
>>32554586
Based TLR watcher
>>
>>32550000
Rappers do it now like Lil Nas X
>>
>>32556299
when xxxtentacion died there was an anon on this board that linked his death to the demon Baal. wish i had the screencap of that thread, everything adds up. he talked about selling his own soul numerous times, soon as he starts spreading positivity and becoming a newborn christian, dies.
regardless if his music is shite it's still an interesting story that gets heads turning every time you mention it
>>
What do you think of her Anons
>>
>>32558950
She is soulless. Just another puppet. You can see by her eyes that she is dead inside. But she has nice boobs though .
>>
>>32558975
>You can see by her eyes
nah, if she was soulless it would be black
her silver tone just means shes at a higher level
>>
>>32558950
some say she was involved in xxxtentacion murder, "bury a friend" is obvious
>>
>>32559006
When a person has the eyes all black that means the person is demon possessed. It's different.

One guy I knew was preaching one day and he told that he was talking to this drunk guy and when he said the name of Jesus the guy's eyes turned all black and a demon started cursing him lol I don't know if it's true, but I did think it was pretty funny.
>>
lotta people have demons
>>
>>32549868
what artist?
>>
>>32558950
She was so fucking good when she was younger but ever since she did all good girls go to hell it's kinda super obvious that she sold out. The MK Ultra probably really got to her too with all the whore shit she's doing now

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.