[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1659728153892.jpg (92 KB, 720x1022)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>Ape's Library
mega.nz/folder/jlEwhYyJ#iK4mVC4y5iwk_cr3eIpX4g

>Mysticism
Western — Jewish Meditation
Hindu — Raja Yoga
Taoist — Foundations of Internal Alchemy
Theravada — Knowing and Seeing
Zen — Zen Mind Beginner's Mind

>Grimoires
Agrippa's Three Books are a must
Arbatel should be your first grimoire to work with; later on you can work with Heptameron, Goetia, Book of Abramelin, Picatrix, etc.
The PGM tend to be pretty modular

>Vajrayana
Intro to Tantra, Refining Gold. Garchen Rinpoche and HHDL's entire YouTube catalogs; you can even take empowerment and transmission from their recordings. Look into centers in your area & others that offer empowerment online. Avoid NKT, Rigpa, and Shambhala. You can also self-initiate with the Samadhi Empowerment
studybuddhism.com

>Golden Dawn
In order: Tree of Life, Mystical Qaballah, Middle Pillar, Golden Dawn

>Aurum Solis
Magical Philosophy (70s editions go from I-V, modern ones from I-III), then Planetary Magick
Their Practical Guide series for whatever piques your interest

>Martinism
In the Freemason folder there is Martinism folder — read everything
Then try to find Treatise on the Reintegration of Beings, as well as the works of Louise Claude de Saint Martin and Papus, in French
youtube.com/c/OrdreMartinistesSouverains

>Aspire to A∴A∴
It's recommended to have a basic understanding of the Golden Dawn system. Read Liber ABA, then go through this reading list:
ordoaa.org/studlist.htm
Focus on Liber Resh, E , RV, O, Astarte, and HHH
For a full curriculum, Mystical and Magical System of the A∴A∴

>Chaos Magic
Liber Null and Psychonaut, Condensed Chaos, Liber Kaos, Hands-On Chaos Magic, Six Ways

>Christosophy
Pseudo-Dionysius: The Complete Works
Angelic Spirituality
Philokalia
The Spiritual Exercises
Read the Way to Christ first, then continue with the rest of Jakob Böhme's work, also Check out Johann Georg Gichtel John Pordage
https://jacobboehmeonline.com/

Previous thread: >>32535315
>>
File: 1659624297098494.jpg (97 KB, 1200x800)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>32548500
>>
What are the best academic texts on Hekate?
>>
File: 1659728875840.jpg (116 KB, 710x960)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>32548500
I got the latest version of your Christosphy entry in my OP, right Christanon?
>>
>>32548574
Yup, good job on that as i totally forgot about lol
>>
>>32548429
Here's the thing, it wasn't a dream dream. All those cases were thoughts, almost like memories, that I got just as i woke up. In the case of the "I am God" it was a visual memory, but I have aphantasia, I can't visually mentalize anything.
>>
>>32548574
Imagine having a ball of piss over your head, dressing with faggy clothes and sitting in a gay ass pink flower while having two retards dancing nude in front of you while you watch how I fuck your favorite dakini using a tantra as condom
>>
>>32548669
Sounds pretty based to me
>>
>>32548669
yeah I'm thinking BASED
>>
>>32548669
God I wish that was me
>>
>>32548669
Yep that's based and redpilled
>>
>>32548669
The post that saved /omg/
>>
>>32548669
Put me on the screencap
>>
>>32548500
What's so musty about Agrippa? Is it a meme?

I am reading it right now, and it's a bunch of lists.
Sun: The brains, the right eye and the femur.
Mercury: The hands and the feet.
And so on and so forth.

Does it get better?
I can see the value from a historical perspective. But it's kinda boring read.

I really liked the early chapters where it went about more conceptual stuff about the elements. But the moment it started talking about where to put the owls heart in order for your girlfriend to tell you the truth, it lost me.
>>
>>32548669
Ngl you need a tantric dick to use a piece of paper as condom. Aghori/10
>>
Hello, I am interested in balancing the burdens assigned to people in this world.

I am being harassed by immaterial beings who have caused me to see things on the walls and replay messages from inside my head that I do not want to hear. Speaking through mediums and using the air to contact and hurt me. There is more to what most of us can see and unfortunately I have been given sight, and targeted for it.

I want to transfer my demons to somebody I know, who deserves it. Then I want to use my vessel to spread peace, and be rid of my anger. How can I make the demonic transfer happen? How can I make someone else carry my burden?
>>
>>32549043
How do you know who deserves what?
The operation you want to carry out involves getting a massive amount of karma. How do to intend to deal with that?
>>
>>32549116
>karma
Kek
>>
>>32549116
You're implying that it's possible, regardless of whether it's right or wrong. I think somebody should share my pain, I want this person to suffer with me. I want this person to carry it. Are you implying there will be payback for these actions?
I also don't believe in karma because it implies that the universe works on an interface friendly and understandable to humans, but I find it seems nonchalant, although I may be wrong.
>>
>>32549007
Yeah it's definately a classic of european occultism. Basically a summary of a lot of it.
There tons of later textbooks of magic written that heavily reference it.
Also a lot of the parts of missing keys, so just reading it as a newbie you won't understand a lot of it. But in a similar vein, you wouldn't understand a random engineering textbook either, unless you worked with it daily.
>>
>>32549290
Why wouldn't it be possible?
Your understanding of karma is underwhelming.

Before this person deserved "it," and you knew it. Now you want this person to "suffer with you". Your rationale is kinda leaky.

Why do you think you would be better off involving someone else in your pain rather than making your demons go away?
>>
Videos on basic magick 101 shit:

https://youtu.be/OvLMoQodiJA
https://youtu.be/ntyH07Y6CJ8
https://youtu.be/m5Dup1AvyS8
https://youtu.be/KD4Z7igGTdU
https://youtu.be/LUJqEN8G-oI
https://youtu.be/6ueG35wCSuU
>>
>>32549354
Have you read it? Could you recommend some highlights of the book?

Like I find some bits that are brilliant, and then a list...
I am also reading a pdf from a Renaissance book, so there is no formatting, which makes it hard to parse.
>>
If the occult was real why y'all niggas live in whatever shithole you live in and didn't use your powers to move to heaven on Earth aka Japan
>>
>>32549511
Anime isn't real
>>
I'm Greek and I wanna get into hellenic paganism and esotericism. I'd prefer something traditional and non-modern. Can someone help me out?
>>
>>32549523
So? Still the best country on Earth?
>>
File: 1659737960038.jpg (44 KB, 526x526)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
There are only 5 videos on basic magick 101 shit you need to accomplish the Quranic Body of the Masters of Ancient Wisdom:
1. The SECRET GOD the CHURCH DOESN'T Want YOU TO KNOW ABOUT by MorgueOfficial
2. How to Be an Advanced Occultist by Daat Darling
3. Advanced Beating Off for Chaotes
4. Beyond Quantum Consciousness by Deepak Chopra
5. Every Time We Touch — Nightcore Version
>>
>>32549480
Dude it's not a long read.
Some of the parts are extremely useful and potent, but they are described only obscurely, while other parts are plain and easy.
So read the whole thing, and comprehend what you can, and each time you read it you will learn more, especially as you fill in the gaps in your understanding with outside learning.
>>
>>32549410
>>32549290

Ah yes clear signs of emotions dominating the intellect. Which is a good way to make bad decisions.
>>
>>32549535
An Albanian will help you with this lol
First of all, any reason you don't want to just get into Christian Esotericism?
Second, do you want to get into the Neoplatonic or the """Original""" (For lack of a better term) kind? (Neoplatonism is the Platonism developed in Late Antiquity and had a ritual component called Theurgy which we don't know much about)
>>
File: 1659738340619.jpg (129 KB, 736x920)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>32549535
You're in luck. This is one of the better documented pagan traditions. Read the Greek Magical Papyri. Also Techniques of Graeco-Egyptian Magic by Skinner. Agree or disagree with his methodology, he makes things highly workable
>>
>>32549590
>Dude it's not a long read.
Are we talking about the same book?
The one I have is 370 pages, with no formatting. No paragraphs. Just a wall of text. That makes it hard to figure out where a list stops and some more theory starts.
I am also going in hard mode and reading it in Latin.

>>32549535
I guess the Corpus Hermeticum... and then Renaissance stuff that people wrote after rediscovering that one. Now, I would call these last ones modern. But people don't register Renaissance as modern.

Then there is the Greek Magical Papyrii. But I've not gone over that.
>>
>>32549646
Yes same book. That's not a long read for something so foundational.

>I am also going in hard mode and reading it in Latin.
Making it a lot harder on yourself. Read it in English so you understand it. Then if you want to clarify something you can look at commentaries. It's okay to skip over stuff you don't understand, because a lot of the knowledge is self-contained. Also a lot of the knowledge requires certain keys - one of them being professional tier knowledge of astrology.
>>
>>32549646
>370 pages
Should be 1-2 days of reading.
>>
>>32549535
Orphic Hymns
Homeric Hymns
On the Gods and the World by Sallust
Writings of Emperor Julian
Neoplatonists like Plotinus and Proclus
Greek Religion by Walter Burkert
https://www.theoi.com/
>>
>>32548500
I have brain damage right now what healing magick can I do on myself that will heal mr
>>
>>32549646
>370 pages
You can do that in one week if you read a little more than 50 pages per day
>>
>>32549668
You made it a lot easier on yourself.
If I really want to read a book, I read the book not someone else's interpretation of the book.

>Also a lot of the knowledge requires certain keys - one of them being professional tier knowledge of astrology.
So after reading lists and more lists of every single thing under the stars (from the roots of plants to the wings of birds) classified into every single thing on the stars... You are telling me: I will not get professional tier knowledge of astrology?

>>32549683
Well, your Latin is a lot better than mine.
>>
>>32549535
see
>>32549625 and >>32549688 and add in something like Brill's "Greek Sacred Law" which gives ritual'temple protocols or "Where Dreams May Come" which is about dream incubation.
>>
>>32549696
Forgot image
>>
>>32549734
OK but then you are reading your own interpretation of the book, rather than a professionals interpretation of the book.

No one who knows what their doing is getting caught up on Agrippa because they didn't read it in latin. It is perfectly understandable in English.
>>
>>32549734
>You are telling me: I will not get professional tier knowledge of astrology?
No of course not. That requires at least hundreds of hours of study and practice.
And it is one of the keys to successfully understand and use Agrippa's book. Among other keys.
Some people aren't cut out for the path, because it has to be a labor of love.
>>
>>32549734
The material is to give you a register of correspondences so you can construct rites on your own.

"Oh, this person has problem A, which means I can use planet X, and incense Y, and images/altarspace to address the problem."
>>
>>32549773
*pees in your realm*
>>
File: bvcpn25272021.jpg (186 KB, 1080x1080)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>32549788
>>
>>32549773
I absolutely see the value of this.
But I would love to know where the juicier bits are. And then reference the book where I need it.

>>32549757
No. I am reading the book and forming my own interpretation on top of that.
You are reading an interpretation by professional interpretators, and then forming your interpretation on top of the interpretation of the book.

And given I can read Latin quite well... I will keep reading on Latin.
The main issue is not the language. Its the fucking formatting of books formatted when paper was a luxury. Just a wall of text. No paragraphs.
>>
>>32549609
I want something less ascetic and more heroic and vitalistic.
>>32549625
>>32549646
Is there anything non-syncretic written down?
About the Eleusinian Mysteries for examples.
I want to talk to the gods like Hellenes communicate with them in the Iliad.
>>32549688
Thank you
>>32549735
Thanks m8
>>
>>32549511
>>32549543
Japs hate foreigners with a passion, you will never be Japanese.
>>
>>32549861
No one who knows what their doing is getting hung up on the fact they are reading it in English rather than Latin. And you thinking that shows more about how much you don't understand what you're reading, than it shows off your superior language skills.
First you said it to brag about how hard it was, and now you're saying it's easy for you to read Latin.
You don't seem cut out for practical applications.
Enjoy the armchair, it's a good read.
>>
>>32549883
>I want something less ascetic and more heroic and vitalistic.
Asceticism is only a part of the tradition, what about Christian love-mysticism? That's very heroic.
>>
>>32548500
Vajranon what are your experiences with dream/sleep yoga?
>>
>>32549906
The arm chair is well enjoyed. Thank you for your good wishes, and please understand I wish you very well.

I am not hung up on the language. Someone said that I was not properly understanding due to the language here:
>>32549757
Not true. I understand Latin fine.
Now. I have to grant you. I was a little showy. And thanks for checking me on that.

Now, it's easier for me to read English. But I want to keep honing my Latin. That's why I read that book.

As for how well I am cut for practical applications... Yeah, I do not think I am really cut for Astrology. I am more into the whole metaphysics of the issues and meditation.
Which kinda sucks, because I see that my lack of Astrological knowledge is dragging me dawn.
>>
>>32549895
So? Can't use your powers to make they like you or at least leave you alone? Nope because they're fake
>>
>>32550067
you do you
you'll figure out what is good for you
>>
>>32550201
Yes
>>
>>32548072
I used to think I was a normalfag before learning more about "occult", but I then learned that an alarming plethora of "occultists" are in fact normalfags that I still, somehow, have little in common with.
I wish everyone would just read ancient philosophers and stop talking about sports, pussy, drugs and other normalfag shit long enough for me to get off this ride.
>>32549625
Thanks, anon. Though I'm not the anon you were (You)ing here, could you tell me if this book is worth saving for later?
>>
>>32549625
>>32550586
Oops forgot image.
>>
>>32550620
Are you showing us the script for some kind of dnd campaign of yours?
>>
>>32550631
Nah, it’s a reply to another thread about the ai grimoire
>>
>>32550586
>sports, pussy, drugs and other normalfag shit
I don't see the issue with any of those, everything in moderation.
>>
>>32550779
That's great, anon. I feel the exact same way.
It's also kind of the point here.
>>
>>32550779
Some of the fellows around here come up with mystical reasons to justify their personal failings. The ability to engage with and relate to normal people rises in proportion with attainment.

This breed of person shuts themselves up at the top of their tower, thinking themselves too clever for the world. You see the same thing with academic leftists that claim to exhibit class consciousness but can't hold a conversation with regular working class folk. These are just the maladjusted young men who found occultism instead of Marx.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/lies/30.htm
>>
>>32550862
I hadn't read that for years, and I did, and now I have a few thousand words of thoughts on it. This loops back to what I was saying privately about Crowley focusing on the wrong -issimus.

Like, all at the same time, he's right, and correct, and he betrays himself, and he's completely wrong. "Breaks, Falsely Called" indeed.
>>
>>32550862
>The ability to engage with and relate to normal people rises in proportion with attainment.
I know it personally, because once I too thought highly of myself and that other people were just too dumb for me to engane in a conversation with them. After I started my practices I'm progressively being able to see the beauty in each individual.

>This breed of person shuts themselves up at the top of their tower
The funny thing that I realized that the real master is always around people and even those who enjoy a reclusive life have their own share of connection with other beings I.e. Shiva
>>
>>32550862
You can engage with people through banter and cheerful conversation, doesn't have to be "yo I desperately need a girlfriend otherwise my life is incomplete". If you're happy, I don't see a point in forcing interaction because someone on the internet told you to.
You have your own path, other paths emphasize different things such as cutting attachment to close ones and eliminating hatred towards strangers.
>>
>>32550862
ah the moon in scorpio
>>
File: 1659748096924.jpg (101 KB, 524x424)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>cope: the thread
>in cope: the board
>>
>>32550980
mhm
>cope: the post
>>
>>32550862
Hold on. Are you calling me a marxist because I find the base hedonistic pursuits banal?
I don't use The Hermit because I can't fit in with normies. It's the opposite. I got tired of fitting in with them.
I want to feel stimulated, not caught in some hedonism (dopamine) loop.
This is a bit vulgar of you, Pachad.
>>
>>32551000
>cope: the reply
>>
>>32550862
>bibliotecapleyades
Anybody using that website is mentally ill or a psychopath and in the sad way
>>
>>32551007
>Are you calling me a marxist because I find the base hedonistic pursuits banal?
Its an allegory, anon. How can you misinterpret that? Are you a woman?
>>
>>32551031
We're clearly not on the same page here. Marxism is allegorical for being bored of normalfags?
I must have missed some crucial part of this conversation, because both of you seem like complete retards all of a sudden.
This place is very explicitly not supposed to be sports bro let's get drunk and have sex club.
Can you please go somewhere else instead of shitting up one of the few places left I can visit to be stimulated?
>>
>>32551021
For better or worse it's the only site that correctly formats Liber 333.

>>32551007
We are Marxists, homie. Well, I'm unorthodox as hell and I dunno precisely where he falls on that scale but the regulars tend to lean pretty deep left.
>>
>>32551007
>This is a bit vulgar of you, Pachad.
PChud is a jealous loser with a highly bloated ego, who likes to project his own failings onto others, so don't take him to seriously.
If you watch closely you will realize about 90% of his posting is either to feed his undeservedly bloated ego, or because he is seething with envy at anothers success.
>>
File: stoop id.gif (2.39 MB, 328x199)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB GIF
>>32550945
>>
>>32551058
>This place is very explicitly not supposed to be sports bro let's get drunk and have sex club.
I mean speak for yourself here, and I'm generally not a big fan of sportsball, with some exceptions, but I like a fine mezcal and the odd seasonal trip to the strip club.
>>
>>32551060
I guess I see now why you guys are so militant in building up defenses relating to political talk around here.
Maybe I'm being unwise even continuing this conversation, especially considering I find the political dichotomy somehow even more boring than clubbing dugs lust life.
Lets just not talk politics anymore and stick to spiritual topics.
>>32551076
Yeah... see above.
>>
Deity yoga makes you look more similar to the entity, so if I do it with Hercules will I get buff as him?
>>
>>32551106
Yeah you may wanna go if you can't relate with people, breh.
>>
>>32551108
Only if you put in the work, I guess in an extremely heterodox phrasing, working out is the completion stage of hercules deity yoga.
>>
>>32551116
Nah, I still like when you guys talk about things above my head. Like I said, this place is valuable enough for me to set those differences aside. I think I'm just disappointed that the dynamic here wasn't any more complex than I originally gleaned.
You're a good guy, Ape. I don't blame you for being caught in the trap. Maybe the only reason I try is because I want you to reach your potential.
But it's all good. We don't have to keep doing the dance.
>>
>>32551133
I mean I already work out pretty much everyday so I'm just missing on the yoga itself
>>
>>32551145
>I think I'm just disappointed that the dynamic here wasn't any more complex than I originally gleaned
What...makes you think that? Most of us here can say we've read outside our lanes. I've read the Falangist and Integralist manifestos. I think Nick Land was interesting before the bath salts fried his brain.

>caught in the trap
What trap? The reality we exist in? Like what hope is there if you can't view an attractive person like you would a painted-sky sunset? Or a dive-bar as your field of practice?
>>
>>32551154
Since there is no hercules tantra (lmao), briefly meditate and visualize yourself as Hercules with his attributes during the workout. That's about the extent of what Herculean deity yoga could be.
>>
>>32551182
>lmao
Hahahah yeah, totally, it's just ABSURD that Herakles would pop up in the Buddhist canon. Wouldn't that be funny hahaha.
Ha.
Haaaa.
Whoooo.
>>
>>32551188
I'm aware of Greco-Buddhist syncreticism but I'm all ears if there is such a thing
>>
>>32551188
>>
>>32551197
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajrapani
>>
>>32551201
So do we tell anon to practice Vajrapani or stick with the form of Herakles?
>>
>>32551199
mirin'
>>
>>32551199
Damn that's a nice body
>>
>>32551060
>the regulars tend to lean pretty deep left
I'm Nazbol
.t Böhmeanon
>>
>>32551217
>Nazbol
that's a meme
>>
>>32551182
Thank you, I'll try it out
>>
>>32551219
Yes that's why i said that
>>
>>32551217
I mean, I'll take Dugin over Spencer, but it's still doofy as shit.
>>
>>32551227
Well...shit.
I'm a deadpan serious Posadist so I took you relatively seriously.
>>
>>32551227
You'd be surprised
>>
>>32551060
U'r a retired
>>
>>32551237
Lol
Honestly i barely care for politics, it's not like any of the hyper obscure ones will ever get into office unless miracles happen, that just leaves you with the usual 2 party system with maybe a third one no one cares about
Thankfully i come from a country where it's easy to choose as the leader of one of the two parties is considered non-grata in the US and UK... And we are Western Ally and NATO member lmao
>>
>>32551170
Sorry, Ape. I'm not interested in the back and forth where we merely reiterate our disagreements.
>>
File: 1659751886473.jpg (218 KB, 794x924)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>32550032
Not much. I just practice as Garchen Rinpoche teaches, where I try to remember the deity's mantra while sleeping and while first waking up. I haven't really self-generated while sleeping or done anything beyond this level though
>>32551217
Fuck yeah death to the Jewish bourgeoisie brother
https://youtu.be/l8H7TTbnNac
>>32551237
While I'm an unironic egoist-Marxist. We're just a thread full of memes, aren't we?
>>32551204
>>32551108
My gurus teach that Vajrapani is literally Heracles, so yes. Anon could even get Three Wrathful Ones practice (which includes Vajrapani) from Garchen Rinpoche on YouTube.
>Pic related
>>
File: gol4ss8n6ax51.png (427 KB, 582x539)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>32551282
Dalai Lama is Nazbol Gang confirmed!
>>
Does the last being in Samsara get a reward for being the toughest mf?
>>
>>32551282
>I just practice as Garchen Rinpoche teaches
I just had a particular instance where GR appeared to me in a dream, and upon recognizing the guru, my mind was instantly in clear light/dharmakaya state, for what could have been hours.
This advice from HHDL is also good https://wisdomexperience.org/wisdom-article/the-dalai-lama-on-dream-yoga/
>>
File: a8602a.png (143 KB, 500x517)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>32551282
>>
>>32551060
>the regulars tend to lean pretty deep left.
>tend
as in not invariably.
T. this aggregate of experience.
>>
File: 0ad.png (564 KB, 680x743)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>32551307
His Holiness transcends our understanding
>>
>>32551282
>>32551336
I don't do much as far as conscious practice, but I've had Dharmapalas appear to shut me down in dream. I have had nightmare adjacent content that was clarified in teaching as my current practice cycle "working" and my root guru pops in up dream from time to time but hasn't been interacting much.

I dream very poorly, and all my dream-spiritual context is nakedly Sabbatic, so I haven't self-generated either, or been in a Sadhana/Yoga context in dream yet. I need to break down and get one of Garchen's meditation belts.

>>32551344
Sure, IJS I feel like I'm in a Marxist reading circle sometimes. Everyone's at least marginally conversant with theory.

>>32551356
Unironically this. This is why I harp on Westerners leaving Tibetan politics tf alone.
>>
>>32551356
His faggotness is a scammer and a conman like every religious figure
>>
>>32551282
>Vajrapani is literally Heracles
Thank you, I'm not very knowledgeable about Vajrayana so I'd like to ask if I need empowerments before I start doing deity yoga with Vajrapani or the Three Wrathful Ones.
>>
>>32551378
>His faggotness is a scammer and a conman like every religious figure
Show me in the asiatic body of an adept where he touched you
>>
>>32551372
>I need to break down and get one of Garchen's meditation belts.
You could try to sleep in the vajrasana/full lotus if you're hardcore, but meditation belts are a helpful aid. If you can't do either, use the Buddha's sleeping lion position.
At this point sleep is almost becoming my favorite yogic practice because of the liberties it provides. Instant sexual energy transmutation, instant clear light, meditating inside lucid dreams. Shit's cash bro I highly recommend it.
>>
>>32551398
Is it considered molestation if he did it in his own personal Pure Land?
>>
>>32551060
I'm a libertarian
>>
>>32551549
Woah slow down there mein Führer
>>
>>32551404
I can/do. It's not the most easy experience given a variety of circumstances and the belt looks like it's actually designed to help beyond the usual ones.

>>32551380
In terms of orthodox "deep end" practices yes. To my knowledge I don't think it's improper to do yoga/mediation on the image of the godform/with it at your crown. Garchen has empowerments up on YT as per usual but you REALLY should be sure that the Diamond Vehicle and the Lightning Path is something you're committed to before you seek empowerment. As I've said before, once you take the initiation the pact is sealed.
>>
File: VY001.jpg (461 KB, 1000x1289)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>32551380
It's best to have initiation, as always, but Zasep Tulku Rinpoche has a video on Youtube with a version of Three Wrathful Ones that anyone can practice.
>>32551340
"[Stirner's] egoism is taken to such a pitch, it is so absurd and at the same time so self-aware, that it cannot maintain itself even for an instant in its one-sidedness, but must immediately change into communism. In the first place it's a simple matter to prove to Stirner that his egoistic man is bound to become communist out of sheer egoism. That's the way to answer the fellow. In the second place he must be told that in its egoism the human heart is of itself, from the very outset, unselfish and self-sacrificing, so that he finally ends up with what he is combating."
~Engels, in a letter to Marx on Nov 19, 1844
>>
Can I combine LBRP with suttric practice and is that a good or bad idea?
>>
>>32551282
Are there more Buddhist-Greek deity equivalencies like that? Hellenism and Vajrayana both appeal to me and I'd like to combine them. From what Buddhist deities I've read about Tara reminds me of Artemis/Hecate.
>>
>>32551598
>>32551637
Thank you, I'll do deity yoga without the initiation as I'm not sure that it's the path I should take.

>Zasep Tulku Rinpoche has a video on Youtube with a version of Three Wrathful Ones that anyone can practice.
I'll look into it, thank you.
>>
>>32551666
>Tara reminds me of Artemis/Hecate
Mother has many different forms, Hekate seems to align more with the dark/wrathful ones seen in Buddhism and Hinduism.
What's interesting is that several people have divined this connection to me, and Hekate was one of the names mentioned.
>>
>>32551724
>Mother has many different forms
And I bang every single of them and cum in their mouths
>>
>>32551743
go back to playing fortnite
>>
>>32551761
Don't feed the trolls
>>
>>32551782
He's funny sometimes though
Sadly only sometimes
>>
File: IMG_20220805_223928.jpg (2.88 MB, 3120x4160)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
Rate meditation set up
>>
>>32551819
Egyptian
>>
>>32550606
>>32551666
I have no idea. I'm by no means an expert in Graeco-Egyptian magic; I just dabble
>>
>>32551819
Not the best energy in that room.
Could spice it up with crystal, incense, religious imagery, etc.
But another room would be ideal - it looks like a dingy basement.
>>
https://ezrarose.itch.io/fyma-a-lesser-key

"FYMA: A Lesser Key to the Appropriation of Jewish Magic & Mysticism is a guide to understanding the history and results of antisemitism in western occult and esoteric movements, from the origins of "Solomonic" magic in medieval and Renaissance ceremonial grimoires, through the late 19th & early 20th century occult revival's "Qabalistic" ritual, to ongoing appropriation and demonization in the 21st century. A labor of love & spite, the zine is both a personal and academic look at a widely ignored topic."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32551962
Nice critique, thanks for the input.
>>
>>32551962
What kind of brainless idiot writes this garbage?
>ezra rose
I guess weird jews who get off somehow on being victims?
>>
>>32549535
Read Evola right now.
>>
>>32552074
Another stellar critique.

>>32552085
Lol.
>>
>>32551974
Only a soft overly tolerant cunt like you would need more than a derisive laugh to see the work for the flimsy trash that it is. It puts the thesis before the argumentation and ignores the cross-cultural syncretism present in Jewish magic as well. Fuck you. Fuck your pissant altar, you old never-has-been trying to dial up the woke to fit in with the kids. You're an utter moron. Just die already.
>>
>>32548500
Where are the best points to start learning how to hex/curse people? I won't go into details, but I've been grievously wronged by someone I thought a good friend and want to use magick against him out of spite.
>>
>>32552119
Shut the fuck up. No critique beyond mockery is needed. Good magic is being thrown out in favor of touchy feely nonsense because of these miscreants looking for nothing to be offended by. Once more, just fucking die already. We need a firm old guard to say no to these spoiled children. Not wrinkled old men with green hair insisting they be addressed as "ma'am". Do you fucking hear me? If you're not going to be the wizened sage to tell woketards they can take out the racism and still keep the old stuff, then what use are you? You and your pathetic recreations of canopic jars on your pathetic altar. Just fucking die, you useless old woman.
>>
File: _vax revenge.png (177 KB, 420x471)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>32551962
What exactly is the point you are trying to make
I don't get it
>>
>>32552201
Try not deepthroating a cock every fucking night, you dumb slut. Not asking to be choked everytime you get fucked would help preserve the few brain cells you have left too.
>>
>>32552214
Had a few beers mate, or whats up your ass
>>
>>32552150
>>32552185
Damn if it's so shitty, why bother posting it at all? Why bother getting triggered when someone laughs at your laughing? Shit, there are hundreds of low quality materials I come across and I'm not dragging them into the thread.

Good job sticking it to the woketard moralists, though, I'm sure they're super upset that you're here shitposting about it where they won't see or won't care.

>>32552177
There's a ton in the library. I'm not going to spoonfeed you. My position tends to be that if you're asking ITT how to do X you're generally not ready for the temporal or ethical ramifications of X.
>>
>>32552185
Utterly deranged
>>
>>32550919
333 lurks

>>32550924
I was there too. It's why I feel strongly about it.

>>32550933
>have banter vs. >tfwnogf
Was never the dichotomy homeslice.

>>32551007
I am a Marxist.

>I got tired of fitting in with them
You need to go deeper. Babby's first acid trip "awakening" tier social alienation. You'll know you're succeeding when you fall out of the self (good) other (bad) binary.

>>32551000
By God the trips speak truth

>>32551058
>this place isn't let's get drunk and have sex
Ishiggydiggydo

>>32551060
I've paid my dues to a trotskyist organization for quite a few years now.

>>32551061
I prefer Pchoad.

>>32551108
You might become dedicated to working out.

>>32551282
What is a thread but a miserable pile of memes.
>>
>>32551061
>>32552320
Sorry I meant pchode
>>
>>32551962
She's seething a bit unnecessarily, especially regarding how foreigners shouldn't use Hebrew concepts, letters and words even though Jews literally demonized other nations deities. However, in the light of this new video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG7U_3OA868
I think she has some reasonable arguments regarding the watering down of Kabbalah and stuff.
>>
>>32552329
pipchud
>>
File: 19450101_060606.jpg (481 KB, 1538x2048)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>32551947
>isn't there somebody you forgot to ask?
>>
>>32552320
I'm just not interested in the vapid, vain and hedonistic lifestyles of the mundane.
>muh self-isolation
You say that like it's a bad thing.
It's okay if you don't agree. I know my worth and I'm not going to surround myself with people that are dull and have no or few morals. Feel free to rationalize your tendencies which ever way you'd like.
I'm not interested in arguing about this. If you want to live the mundane lifestyle, be my guest.
>>
>>32552345
He'll yeah brother

>>32552367
>uses mundane unironically
Ngmi
>>
File: BLM 3.png (459 KB, 600x616)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>32552367
They're hardcore leftists.
They cannot comprehend how someone would have personal drives greater than the groupthink, pursuit of hedonism or some authority figure they glorify.
>>
>>32552337
Yeah that's a pretty measured take. I wasn't super impressed, tbqh senpai.

In any case I think there's a super interesting conversation to be had on this one, and I think I know a grand total of maybe two living humans capable of having it/guiding it.

>>32552367
Having a beer with a regular adult human =/= "hedonistic lifestyle of the mundane". Fuck's sake anon.
>>
>>32552390
>>32552396
Please go to another board or website to argue about your politics and you aspiritual vulgarities.
>>
>>32552402
>Having a beer with a regular adult human =/= "hedonistic lifestyle of the mundane".
I agree with this and I have no clue why you think I wouldn't.
That's not what I'm talking about and I believe I've made that very clear.
Can we get back to the spoopy woo doing the magick thingy, please? I don't wish to be at odds. My aim is to respect this place in a way that foments a conducive atmosphere to exalt myself and those who share that pursuit.
>>
File: IWW.png (49 KB, 713x503)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>32552403
Pachad is extremely welcome ITT.
>>
>>32552403
pipchud has been getting extremely triggered by the personal decision of people prioritizing spiritual practices over relationships
Extremely triggered
Very weird,
Considering how many spiritual paths advise to do this exact thing
Until you realize he's a hardcore groupthink leftist
Then it makes sense
The personality archetype matches

>argue about your politics
tons of people have already brought up politics in this thread. And Im not arguing about them, just stating my opinions to the void, and pissing in the wind
>>
File: kubesdw2gud41.jpg (38 KB, 506x512)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>32552454
>Extremely triggered
You know you can consensus crack way easier with duller targets over in the Nobody thread. Try them.
>>
File: reddit npc.jpg (53 KB, 680x940)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>32552119
>simping for jews this hard
Do you even have psychic powers yet, little librarian?
>>
>>32552453
Are you suffering a lapse of reading comprehension tonight, Ape?
I didn't tell him to leave like you enjoy doing. I asked they go elsewhere to discuss those topics.
>>
>>32552396
>his personal drive isn't the absolute attainment of all beings
>he doesn't realize that the attainment of all beings is identical with the attainment of self
Sad! Many such cases.

>>32552403
No u

>>32552454
Sorry anon, I must tell you how it is. I have no choice.
>>
File: che.png_1810791533.png (30 KB, 300x300)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>32552488
>his personal drive isn't the absolute attainment of all beings
>he doesn't realize that the attainment of all beings is identical with the attainment of self
Other than some minor takes of you I disagree with you on, this is solidly put. You have my support.
>>
File: Be'Ezrat HaShem.png (3.26 MB, 1920x1080)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>32552488
not a buddhist
western alchemy completely disagrees with (and disproves) that philosophy
>>
File: eqh0o5ps05oz.png (1.13 MB, 1474x943)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>32552504
>>32552488
>>
>>32552523
I'd like you to be more specific just for lulz
>>
File: _4chan users.png (55 KB, 791x600)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>32552475
>consensus cracking
4chan in general is not leftypol,
even though buddhists and crowleyfags tend to lean left
pic rel is how the media portray 4chan, which is not exactly leftist friendly
>>
Anyone here know anything about traveling to other universes? One I'd specifically have in mind?
>>
>>32552545
study the theory behind real alchemy, not the bullshit evola/jung/psychology stuff, and you will get it
>>
>>32552572
>study the theory behind real alchemy
from where?
>>
>>32552572
M8 you're leaving me choice between the medieval era stuff for all its worth or the ancient greek texts and desu I'm not well verded enough in alchemy outside of the metaphorical aspect of it to know where to start
>>
>>32552559
Holy shit the butthurt emanating from this depiction of 4chan is PRECISELY why having a 4chan IS a necessity.
>>
>>32551660
some1 pls answer. I guess I should clarify, my main interest and practice is buddhism, but people make the LBRP sound based.
>>
>>32552778
Pardon me if I'm wrong or uninformed but reason I don't practise LBRP is because I do not wish to call upon abrahamic names for protection. If you're gonna be begging for massive egregores to protect your ass then you might as well go full vajrayana and chant mantras and call upon an Heruka for protection.
>>
>>32552778
>yfw you'll never get initiated to real shit buddhist rites
At least with western occultism everything is reachable and not that occulted anymore
>>
>>32552852
You can get initiated with youtube videos
>>
>>32552572
How is Evola's take on alchemy Jung/psychology tier bullshit?
>>
File: 1657839869129.jpg (20 KB, 661x640)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>32552572
How is Jung's take on alchemy Evola tier bullshit?
>>
Has anyone read David Gordon White?
Do you recommend or is it a pass?
>>
>>32552778
Alan Bennet was part of the HOGD and taught crowley in the earlier days. Not sure if he was a buddhist at that time though. He eventually moved to Ceylon and worked to bring Dharma to the west. Might be an area of interest to study for you.
>>
>>32553632
I've read Kiss of the Yogini and it was good. Idk go read it for yourself and see if you enjoy
>>
>the emerald tablet of thoth the atlantean
is this worth reading?
>>
>>32554465
>thoth the atlantean
New age bullshit
>>
>>32554516
okay so just stick with the emerald tablet of hermes trismegistus then?
>>
Weird how i never noticed/tbought about this
In Catholicism only 3 Archangels are """real""", Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, wouldn't these 3 correspond to the 3 Triads of the Angelic Hierarchy?
>First Triad - Michael
Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones
>Second Triad - Raphael
Dominions, Virtues, Powers
Third Triad - Gabriel
Principalities, Archangels, Angels
Michael first because he is "like God", Gabriel third because he is a messenger angel and Archangels and Angels are about that, and Raphael in the middle as the second because that's the only slot left to fill
>>
>>32554583
Heh. Why not? Even Newton had some interest in it. There might be something to learn from it.
>>
So what kind of practices are in dualistic tantras?
>>
File: 1576916977321.jpg (241 KB, 794x1059)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Another 3hr full lotus energy cultivation session of face melting pleasure.
Feels good.
>>
How do I use magic to make it less humid?
>>
Where's a good place to look about sigil magick?
>>
>>32555323
The library
>>
>>32555300
idduno, maybe invoke mercury to increase your charisma to help land a job and you should be able to afford a dehumidifier by the first pay period. i see enough hiring signs around here that you probably dont even magic to help find work.
>>
>>32555300
Weather magic.
Call on the Sun to make it hot and dry, and banish the moisture.
Changing the weather once in a while is fine, but changing the climate is probably not a great idea, especially when you have farmers and such who need a particular climate.
>>
I have what appears to be a relatively old Sufi(?) ring in my possession, with a single lapis lazui stone and unknown inscriptions. What could its uses be?
>>
>>32555400
Check the picatrix
>>
>>32555383
The weather gods are already pissed off presently, it's probably not a good idea to get in their way thinking we know better right now, especially if the reasoning is on a microcosmic scale. just my two.
>>
>>32555400
i dont know, but if you post some pictures somebody passing through today might recognize enough to give you some information.
>>
>>32555400
Post a picture.
Someone might recognize some of the symbols, and the energy it has.
>>
>>32555414
Why do you say they are pissed off?
I don't think they are.
Weather magic is extremely common, taught in all sorts of magical traditions all over the world.
At it simplest, the mage just makes a prayer to the Sun or Moon or the elements, and sometimes they will oblige the request.
>>
>>32552488
>Sorry anon, I must tell you how it is. I have no choice.
You keep saying that but have nothing to back it up and go quiet any time anyone points it out.
>>
I went to a goma fire ritual and it was awesome. The assistant monk was running around making sure every little thing was perfect while the abbot shouted his chants and knocked shit over because he was so into it. It was a good lesson that you can scream and light things on fire while praying for peace and compassion.
>>
>>32555489
Cool
What was the purpose of the ritual? Do they set an intent for it?
>>
Jonathan Pageau talking about Esoteric Christianity with some other dudes:
https://youtu.be/PjOwRIBPUU8
Haven't seen it yet but it doesn't look like they'll talk about the same kind i talk about, Perrenialism, Valentin Tomberg and some other topics seem to be what they're talking about
>>
File: lefty fail 1.png (587 KB, 1086x705)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>32555456
You WILL respect woman!
Never, EVER prioritize personal interests over simping.
Yes as feminist leftist male, I take it personally when other people don't simp.
>>
>>32555489
It seemed generally positive but he did mention a local shooting at the end of the service. People submitted prayer sticks and he screamed every single one out loud before burning them.
>>
>>32555495
So i'm watching it, they mention Böhme so that's cool
Also i didn't know Papus was pronounced "Papy", that's hilarious (y like german ü, don't know how to write thag sound in english)
>>
>>32555456
>he doesn't know that mystery is the enemy of Truth
I don't know why the concept of being obliged to disabuse the lost of their ignorance is so hard for you to understand. Then again, maybe I do know why.
>>
>>32555624
You didn't do any of that. You claimed everyone who doesn't think like you do is godless and never elaborated.
>>
File: ring.jpg (807 KB, 2205x1057)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
>>32555426
>>32555427
Here, fairly sure it's either from Iran or Afghanistan
>>
>>32554516
>Thoth wasn't an Atlantean.
topkek
You got got, anon. Where do you think the Proto-Egyptians came from?
>>
>>32555706
Probably from a part of the world that actually exists
>>
>>32555706
Africa.
>>
>>32555657
>enter thread
>claim everyone that doesn't think like me is godless
>refuse to elaborate
93 fr8r
>>
>>32555793
>93
wot?
>>
>>32555793
Checked
>>
>>32555793
damn
>>
>>32555787
>>32555780
They came from the West. Plato is pretty clear about this. Herodotus backs him up.
>>
>>32555793
so this is the power of the asiatic body
>>
File: 1531059894177.png (898 KB, 671x594)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
>>32555793
zing
>>
>>32555846
And we're supposed to trust those greek guys from antiquity on the egyptians when, for example, in the renaissance, around 2000 years after, we've got authors from my ethnicity saying that we came here from Italy during the time Hercules was alive, a claim which has no basis in reality?
If guys from the 15th century didn't know what they were talking about guess how knowledgeable people 2000 years before that must have been
>>
>>32555880
>but this source is more recent
Is appealing to the age of the knowledge really a valuable defense of your position? Do you really think people who are older than you are exerting knowledge that is archaic merely due to their age?
It's evident you don't understand what we're doing here. Some of the guys around /omg/ follow teachings that are thousands of years old, anon.
Atlantis was centered in the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, an archipelago which stretched from the Caribbean to the Azors and the Canaries (its mountain ranges). Some even suggest it stretched up near Greenland.
The recency bias is pretty boring.
>>
>>32555932
Nine tenths of Atlantis chatter is bullshit, anon. If we hold all ancient reports as true, att that point we may as well accept Esoteric Blemmyesism.
>>
>>32555948
Jesus Christ wasn't Jewish, he was a Blemmye the Cross was actually a large T
>>
>>32555948
Even if you attempted to name a subject where this isn't the truth, I would simply disregard that opinion.
This is an effortless statement; a basic kneejerk reaction because you know where most people take this, which your posting history evinces your inevitable violent reaction to.
The Truth is it doesn't matter what these people were like; it doesn't matter where they came; it doesn't matter what they looked like; it doesn't matter what inspired them.
What I care about is The Truth. What that Truth is doesn't matter to me.
I find the explanation I've outlined to be the most compelling. I wouldn't mind the disagreement, but I know that where this topic leads really seems to trigger people, even here. I won't harp on it.
>>
>>32555981
>I would simply disregard that opinion
>What I care about is The Truth. What that Truth is doesn't matter to me.

That's a great operating model anon. Enjoy the crystallization of your suppositions.
>>
>>32555994
The statement means I do not believe you can name a subject that many people chatter about without substance. Loads of people have uninformed opinions without a glimmer of effort to ascertain the consensus or pseudo-consensus of a given topic.
Indeed, I care about the truth. I don't see how these things aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
File: ErI1IAFXcAUzxjI.jpg (112 KB, 792x576)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>32555981
>What I care about is The Truth. What that Truth is doesn't matter to me
Anon...
>>
>>32554375
Thank you, his wikipedia article seems very interesting.

>>32555994
ape, since I know you've delved into both the GD and buddhism, do you have some input for this? >>32552778 My main interest and focus is buddhism right now, I'm leaving the door open to get into GD stuff at a later time, but what do you think about incorporating a ritual like the LBRP as supplemental practice to my suttrayana practice? Would this just distract me more than any benefit it might give? I should note that my goal seems to be at the moment to progress into tantrayana so perahps what >>32552844 mentioned is relevant as well.
>>
>>32556040
If I really need to put it another way, here:
Whatever the Truth is, I want to find it. I will reserve any hang-ups I have about what that entails during my pursuit.
I merely believe if everyone was receptive to Truth, we could all progress in our Work much more quickly.
Whatever the Truth is, wherever it leads, fine.
>>
>"If you stare into the abyss for too long, the abussy stares back at you."
-NEETzsche
>>
>>32556042
You're fine. Someone referenced Bennet. Fuckin' Gerald Yorke, Crowley's student, hostile biographer, and AA initiate, was the personal representative to the West for the previous Dalai Lama, and even wrote an introduction to one of the first English translations of the Kalachakra Tantra.

I do my HGA ritual before I do Praise to the Lama Vajrasattva.

You're fine with the LBRP with MAYBE the caveat that the direction/elemental systems in Vajrayana are pretty far off what you get in the West. You could try reconciling them or maybe just keep your compartmentalization in mind while you're doing both.
>>
Is Merlin a fair depiction of Magick?
>>
>>32556093
Thank you. If I may inquire a bit further:

I've seen you mention that initiation into the tantras is a p big deal. Which is why I'm set on at least a year of suttric practice and dhamma study before getting into tantrayana.

Previously I just asked about incorporating GD rituals as a supplemental practice, but I may or may not be interested in self-initiation into it as well. Would you hold the same degree of importance/commitment to GD/AA initiation as initiation into the tantras? Aside from spreading myself to thin in my studies and practice, would you regard it as generally advisable to seek initiation to both systems? I sure as hell wasn't attaining a state similar to Shivadarshana at the age of 18 so I'm not sure if I'm putting way too much on my plate at that point.
>>
File: 1659810975484.jpg (3.6 MB, 1316x2000)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
>>32555489
Fuck yeah. I've only been to a few fire pujas before but the energy has been intense every time. Hail Agni
>>32555793
Everyone who doesn't think like Pachad is lying and evil and a pawn of Satan confirmed
>>32556230
Imo it's best to commit to one system until you have it internalized and workable. Then if you want you can branch out to other practices
>>
>>32556230
>hold the same degree of importance/commitment to GD/AA initiation as initiation into the tantras?
No, but only SLIGHTLY so and for different reasons. Buddhism is a living Sanga. The AA is half dead and the community function has been de-emphasized to the point of non existence. Self initiation into the AA is the norm, hence Pyramidos. It's important but not because you're being invested with a ripening introduction to mind or an unbroken chain of linage. The important parts are common (actually internalizing the energies of the current) but AA is missing some of the things Tantra has (the communities, the specific doctrines, etc).

Do Pyramidos but do it understanding that you're doing something extremely different than Samadhi Empowerment or an Empowerment to a specific practice from a flesh-and-blood Lama.
>>
>>32556249
Honestly I can't wait to take the ganacakra section of my empowerment out of the ritual room/temple and out into the abandoned graveyards of the world. But I have many months of tilling the soil in front of me.
>>
>>32553020
It's not, and clearly cannot be lumped in with Jung, who's alchemical analysis leaves much to be desired.

Some people here, due to their political blinders, cannot engage with Evola in an honest way, due to being fervent political enemies, and thus unfairly slander his entire body of work, even that which has nothing to do with politics.
>>
The Thothe of Ap
>>
>>32556345
Psychology did not exist in the 1600s when the bulk of European alchemical texts were written.
There are however detailed recipe books from that period, showing it to be definitely about lab work, even though there was some coding in the words they used.
>>
Remember when Ape was trashed and told to GTFO from /his/ for being an annoying cunt and he cried why nobody likes him?
>>
>>32556402
Go on
I never browse /his/
>>
File: 1659812753512.jpg (265 KB, 936x861)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
Jung was a faggot and his takes on everything are internet tier retarded

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't
>>
>>32556421
Well known grifter to steal occult concepts and then bastardize them to make them palatable to the public.
One such example being his obvious theft of the concept of archetypes
Another ((agent)) of many, who undeservedly are promoted to mislead
>>
>>32556409
I'm looking for the thread. But basically he complained why people are rude to him despite him sharing his library and shiet and the replies were about him being annoying and spamming threads with shit
>>
>>32556421
Guenon told Evola in one letter that Jung might do even more damage than Freud
>>
>>32556249
*pees on agni*
*fire dies out*
where's u're god now, faggit?
>>
>>32556485
I used to pee on the ganesh poster on Postal 2
>>
genuinely asking and not trolling. are scat pornstars tantric? yeah you might say they dom't have initiation and all that stuff but
>broken and trascended the bounds of mind
>rejoice in filth
>taken pleasure beyond human bounds
a lot of them in fact seem to be able to go even beyond scat and rejoice in garbage and other stuff. aren't they arriving more or less to the same state/principle as aghoris except lacking the explanation of esoterical means? I could imagine any of them using their own filth to genuinely worship god if they realized the concept
>>
>>32556530
I'm pretty sure someone has asked this exact thing before. And no, indulging in fetishistic behavior is not letting go of aversion. Letting go of aversion does not mean rejoicing and taking pleasure in filth.
>>
>>32556530
>using their own filth to genuinely worship god
Yes but their god is satan.
Seeking to destroy and corrupt, all in the name of pleasure.
Look into their eyes and see the lack of soul
>>
>>32556530
dat cope
when your degeneracy is *actually* holyness
I swear guyz
>>
>>32556617
So aghoris are sane people and not mentally ill because they are spirishual? Kwab
>>
>>32556664
You misunderstand their practice on a fundamental level, I don't know what else to tell you.
>>
>>32556627
my point is the exact opposite of that. but seems like ur ebin magic powers didn't warn you
>>
>>32556530
Are they free from attachment?
>>
>>32556689
What I understand about their practice is that they are mentally ill people living in misery and neglected by the system and excluded from the mental health and treatment they need and you're just another w*stoid who thinks the grass is greener in the other side of the fence. Same thing as pornstars, just disturbed and sad people
>>
>>32556785
Sorry anon, don't feel like funposting right now. Maybe someone else will bite.
>>
File: 1659816393962.png (106 KB, 860x791)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
Imagine how many dumb westerners Robert Svoboda tricked into eating shit and shoving mercury up their urethra with his books
>>
File: 1659816510809.jpg (101 KB, 524x424)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>32556799
>>
why aren't there aghori types in other religions?
>>
>>32556849
there's similar stuff in santeria and other weird latin american synchretic creeds

t. living in this damned continent
>>
>>32556849
Because uncleaness in the Old Testament causing half of the world's population to not like dirty things and to seek purity spiraling instead
>>
>>32556863
>Japan is christian
Nope
>>
>>32556867
You are committing a logical fallacy.
But I will let you figure it out yourself.
>>
>>32556878
Whatevs dude
>>
I have ancestral trauma from a lot of executed witches and heretics in my line. How do I overcome that shit? I was born feeling unsafe in the tribe.
>>
>>32556867
Is this serious? There genuinely is a village in Japan that claims Jesus died there, who are Christians.
>>
>>32556970
What percentage of Japan is Christian?
>>
>>32556963
Vipassana meditation will help you "let go" of fear and other "unskillful" emotions.
>>
>>32556990
Maybe I just misunderstood. I guess my aim was to point out that some people there are "Christian".
>>
>>32556963
Have you tried growing up? It helps with those issues, sometimes
>>
Just had my 2nd shamanic dismemberment dream. Both have been partial dismemberments related to two injures I have sustained of the same leg. This time though I dismembered my own leg by chopping off my own foot. At least a week passed in dream time and I then found myself walking through another dream I had already had but without a foot this time. Deja vu hits and bad things were going to happen so I directed the dream characters to avoid the dangers. One of them thanked me by surgically reattaching my foot. My toes were now reordered with smallest toes on the outsides and big toe in the center. It then hit me that I must have been dreaming as I didn't bleed when I cut my own foot off. Didn't make me fully lucid and I shortly woke up before gaining control.

I have found a few resources on the spiritual importance of injuries in the life of a practitioner that have been imparted as lessons but don't have much on the shamanic currents. Is there anything not in the folder in the mega that comes to mind for anyone? Preferably in the current of self initiation or initiated directly by the spirits and gods themselves?
>>
>>32556963
No you don’t, this is Wiccan tier tumblr fan fiction shit
>>
>>32557396
Vaginyana is weeaboo tier fan fiction shit
>>
>>32557459
At least it has cool paintings and statues
>>
Asking this again

Tf is the deal with lesser pentagram banishing ritual ? It sounds useful but I don't feel like calling for abrahamic forced to aid me. Someone enlighten me pls
>>
>>32557913
You're not asking God to help you by using the names. By invoking divine names you are actively taking command of various facets of the world. You may be surprised to find that the world reacts accordingly.

Even if you have something against God, you might find it valuable to try the practice as a form of vamacara. Ironically, it's more left hand path to use the names of a God you disagree with - therefore breaking your personal tabu - than it is to invoke the name of Satan or some demon.
>>
>>32557976
But if I use angelic names I won't be dark and become a living god
>inb4 "demonic" lbrp using goetic spirits instead of the archangels
>>
>>32557983
>>32557913
I think /succgen/ may be more your speed, anon.
>>
>>32557983
I did once post an averse pentagram ritual here, years ago. It was a dumb idea desu, but the basic idea was to call upon the four infernal spirits from Agrippa. I'm not sure if at the time I actually knew that they were principle spirits in the Dragon Book of Essex. Though it is possible I was already aware. The main flaw with my rite was the lack of divine names. There are only a few figures I can think of that really serve a function of Atziluthic authority while also being arguably infernal.
>>
>>32557976
Interesting answer thanks. I thought that asking hebraic names of god for protection would be the same as submitting to their egregore/god etc. But I do see your point now.
>>
File: Macbeth Dagger.jpg (85 KB, 960x408)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Can someone explain the symbolism/magic in the severed hand clutching a dagger?
>>
File: 1659831267882.jpg (48 KB, 693x408)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Vajrapani and Hercules iconography, for those interested
>>
>>32558359
Yep I'm doing Vajrapani deity yoga now. Bro is buff af
>>
>>32558359
If Heracles is Vajrapani, then what is the significance of the story of Heracles and Dionysus invading India and fighting the Brahmins?
>>
why does crowley invoke satan in liber samekh?
>>
https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-the-Lesser-Banishing-Ritual-of-the-Pentagram
lol
>>
>>32558851
The Devil is the Tarot Trump that rules the aperture to Tifaret from Hod. Satan has a place here.
>>
Look, if you want this to keep being somewhat valuable, telling a bunch of people who clearly can't handle this place is precisely the opposite of what you should aim to do.
>>
File: double-snek.jpg (848 KB, 1753x1275)
848 KB
848 KB JPG
>>32557913
using it for awhile, you might just enlighten yourself more than somebody else could with words. learn what the vibrated words and names mean, and learn about the words and symbols' meaning in the context of ritual and the context of the order that first made use of it.

if that's too much work, you might be barking up the wrong tree.

pic unrelated, just felt like sharing some chicken scratch.
>>
>>32558990
No idea what you're on about dude. Plenty of people are able to handle it.
>>
>>32559033
very nice drawing
>>
>>32559073
You're on /pol/ recruiting, but you bitch about /pol/ all of the time.
Get a grip.
>>
>>32558851
>'The Devil' is, historically, the God of any people that one personally dislikes. This has led to so much confusion of thought that THE BEAST 666 has preferred to let names stand as they are, and to proclaim simply that AIWAZ, the solar-phallic-hermetic 'Lucifer,' is His own Holy Guardian Angel, and 'The Devil' SATAN or HADIT, the Supreme Soul behind RA-HOOR-KHUIT the Sun, the Lord of our particular unit of the Starry Universe. This serpent, SATAN, is not the enemy of Man, but He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade 'Know Thyself!' and taught Initiation. He is 'the Devil' of the Book of Thoth, and His emblem is BAPHOMET, the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection.

>>32558875
The quote above aside, I have found that The Devil between Hod and Tifereth poses the intellectual traps that one is likely to fall for if attempting to cross the veil from there, as opposed to from Netzach.
>>
>>32559112
That's an absolute lie. I'm playing D&D with a college buddy rn.
>>
>>32559257
I hate niggers who don't concentrate on the game.
>>
>>32559112
people link our thread on other boards out of spite, I'm assuming because they got their feelings hurt here.
>>
File: 1527117706120.png (901 KB, 960x720)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
>>32559257
dont want to derail but what edition?
>>
File: 1659839743764.jpg (99 KB, 641x530)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
How do I become emotionless?
>>
>>32559325
Unironically Stoicism.
>>
>>32559325
To transcend emotion you do not need to become emotionless, you need to let emotions arise and die naturally as they are. Suppression will only fuck you over eventually.
>>
>>32559313
5e, somewhat silly campaign but the DM is a literal brain genius who I have immense respect for (remember me saying me and a buddy would set up bottles to knock down from a distance? That's him, he's got a triple degree: math, physics, and philosophy he's legit the highest IQ person I know) so I don't mind so much. Right now we're all riding on a polymorphed mammoth hauling a traincar of injured civilians while we're getting chased by what are essentially the motherfuckers from The Thing.
>>
>>32559328
But how?

>>32559350
>you need to let emotions arise and die naturally as they are.
How do I do so?
>>
>>32559358
>but how?
By reading what the Stoics said.
>>
>>32559358
>How do I do so?
Meditation
>>
>>32559358
>How do I do so?
Vipassana meditation. The point of to view reality (as in your phenomenological moment to moment experience) for what it truly is without judgement or conceptual baggage. By doing so you free yourself from the chains of attachment and aversion to not just your emotions, but your thoughts and physical feelings as well. You aim to attain right view which will reveal among other things, that all phenomena is impermanent, which will free you from suffering.
>>
>>32559356
>>32559313
FYI I prefer to play 2.5e, the blackcover stuff. I'll take 5 over 3.x.

I'd truly prefer to be playing Cthulhu Invictus, Delta Green, or Fading Suns.
>>
>>32559367
Will read

>>32559376
>>32559384
How do I do vipassana?
>>
>>32559419
>How do I do vipassana?
There's countless of videos on youtube from monks, the specific technique may vary, but the theme should be the same. I myself do it in the form that this monk teaches it, where you label your main experiential focal point with a word over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL603BD0B03E12F5A1
>>
>>32559356
>>32559400
sounds like a great time tb.h
cut my teeth on 2e, kinda collect 1e. 3.x was fun with the old gang, but i still like 2.x the best. Delta looked cool but never got to play it, most of the friends i used to game with didn't do a lot of branching out even when i bought a copy of CoC 6. I still like to write adventure content and worldbuild for fun sometimes though.
>>
>>32559440
Thanks
>>
>>32559487
May the Dhamma bring you closer to fulfillment and liberation, anon.
>>
Looking to get into sufism. Any recommendations?
>>
I need recs for prayers for when I'm feeling grateful and loving towards the One anons.
>>
File: sakyamuni.jpg (1.51 MB, 2669x4071)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
Freezing, we do not scheme. Starving, we do not beg. Dying of poverty, we ask for nothing. According with conditions, we do not change, Not changing, we accord with conditions. We adhere firmly to our three great principles. We renounce our lives to do the Buddha's work. We take responsibility to mould our destiny. We rectify our lives to fulfill the Sanghan's role. We carry on the single pulse of the Patriarch's mind transmission.
>>
File: 1659844800293.png (2.29 MB, 1440x1624)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>32559827
>>
>>32548500
Question: I see in Ape's Library there is a statement about /pol/ ... was this due to the library missing many texts acknowledging jewish influence of nearly all occultism in Europe especially after the 1500s OR was this because of actual spergs who were complaining about their feelings? If its the prior, please let me know, I dont really want to waste time on a dead-end book.
>>
>>32559325
Listen to death metal for 6 hours a day while being an alcoholic mathematician. This will blunt your emotions.
I recommend the song "flattening of emotions" by Death.

In more seriousness though, the goal of western medieval health was to attain balance of the four elements, rather than to mute one of them that is problematic.
>>
>>32559033
Your drawing I take ? If so, nice
>>
>>32559606
Make a list of things you're grateful for, like Aurelius' Meditations.
>>
Had a schizo tier relization earlier

Most weaker/smaller demons are blind and depend on their host's interpretation/impression of the world to percieve and influence said perception negatively.

What's your take on this ?
>>
>>32559872
This place is not about or for conspiracy theories. If you think a secret cabal of people is the reason your life and the world is fucked, you're ngmi. As far as the other part, no one here has problems with acknowledging the influence of Jewish mysticism in the west, there's plenty of books about kabalah in the library. That said, most people here are heavily biased against /pol/ (myself included) so talk like a /pol/tard and you will get made fun of.
>>
>>32559961
Probably true, especially in the sense that it's applied to thoughtforms.
>>
>>32559980
how many vaccines did you get
cause if it's more than zero, youre NGMI
>>
>>32559990
Two.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
That's where you're wrong retard
>>
>>32559998
AIDS has a 70% death rate in 10 years
Say your prayers and do your time on the pillow while you can
>>
>>32559872
Unless you can put aside your politics, you won't realize the practical insights that stand before you. Frankly, if you have hang-ups like this, you probably won't last long around here.
With that being said, Ape himself said recently that many anons around here lean heavily left. You can accept that and set that aside while you continue to learn, or you can stop here, get off the ride and go back to normieville.
You don't have to agree with everything people say or think here, but if you're too busy being polarized by consensus cracking and well-poisoning from other boards, you're probably just wasting your time.
Say what you will about people with large facial features; what they have and do works.
>>
>>32560031
Political beliefs have zero bearing on success in occult and spiritual endeavors
There are tons of advanced spiritual teachers on both sides of the spectrum
Lefties can have just as many mental blinds as Righties.
>>
>>32560070
Yes.
And if you focus too hard on this subject, you won't have enough time to practice it what you would otherwise be learning.
>>
>>32556014
garbage. hush.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.