[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

God is the devil. Jesus was the son of a serpent.

God is the ultimate evil
>>
>>32546577
>inverting the truth

typical of a luciferian such as yourself.
>>
File: 1659607240906630.gif (358 KB, 220x124)
358 KB
358 KB GIF
>>32546577
>this is your brain on judaism
>>
>>32546577
why don't you use any of the other 50 gnostic threads?
>>
>>32546577
>>32546516

>>32546516
>You are trying to destroy Good Anonymous 08/05/22(Fri)09:52:36 No.32546516▶>>32546528
>God showed me everything. For the pre-script I got an experience in my reality as a child. Father Paquette of my Parish was accused of molesting all these altar boys. He never molested me and he was a nice man. There was a $30 million judgment against the Roman Catholic Church.
>There is an agenda to destroy Good. The incidents of molestation with priests in the Roman Catholic Church is, more than likely, minimal, but if you have an agenda for Novus Ordo Seclorem, and destroying God, you need to destroy that which represents God
>Same deal with Israel. You have Fake Jews pose as True Jews and you have them do bad things. People will scapegoat God's children regardless, believing these are True Jews, when, in fact, they're the 'uninvited strangers' Franco of Spain talked about
>Hollywood is demonized with the Epstein story. Magically the media lies but they aired a story about Epstein. The media does not air shit unless it's approved of. Epstein shit destroy the image of Hollywood, perfect contrived script.
>Then you come up with a virus and you make the lockdowns and masks and vaccines. Right away you destroy integrity of medical system, political system, courts and government. People no longer trust the police etc. You allow Antifa and BLM to do what they want and police are demonized for inaction.
>The agenda is to destroy Good. The agenda is to destroy USA institutions and have people lose faith in the USA. Novus Ordo Seclorem. Get rid of God. New Normal. Be happy with nothing
>You see how contrived the script is. Delete my thread. I know the truth. God is wonderful and I support the USA, police, Roman Catholic Church, California and Israel. I'm not gonna buy into your lies anymore~
>I'm on God's side 1000%. Fuck you!
>>
File: ratperson.jpg (392 KB, 2048x1152)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
(you)
>>
>>32546650

That's nice (yawn)
>>
>>32546577
God created evil because He made us opposite so we can freely discover His qualities. Without differences, there is no way to grasp/attain anything. No light without dark, heat without cold, etc... Evil is necessary for our development
>>
>>32546662
>so we can freely discover his qualities
seems kinda narcissistic don't it
>>
>>32546662
>God created evil because He made us opposite so we can freely discover His qualities. Without differences, there is no way to grasp/attain anything. No light without dark, heat without cold, etc... Evil is necessary for our development

Evil only exists on the television :D
>>
>>32546650
>(you)

So all the Christians that aren't buying into your Demiurge belief are rats also I guess, huh?

Scapegoat people who seen through your bullshit and lies. Make them the bad guys because they speak the truth, right?

It's all about the wheat ('neither hot nor cold') or tares (people that see through your bullshit)

Scapegoat the good so you can climax on the bad...pffff

You're sick!
>>
>>32546668
He wants us to attain the highest degree, complete adhesion and similarity to Him. That's only possible if we experience the opposite form first. If He wanted us to be robots, fine just make us like Him from the getgo and it is done, but He wants us to ATTAIN and reach His level, so yes we need to go through a growing up process
>>
>>32546577
This is wrong. God is the ultimate good because it says so in the bible, and the bible is never wrong, even the bits that are wrong aren't wrong. God wrote the bible himself by sending a human to one of the most isolated places on the planet at a time when everyone was primitive and then waited 30 years to announce he was God and then did a few spells and then died and had someone write about him decades later from memory even though God (aka Jesus) could write himself he didn't feel like it. If you don't believe this to be true then you will be tortured for all eternity after death, which is a fairly reasonable ask I think
>>
>>32546838
>at a time when everyone was primitive
you = moron
>>
>>32546962
>>at a time when everyone was primitive
>you = moron

I can't disagree with you lol
>>
>>32546627
I’m not a Gnostic I think the demiurge is the ultimate god
>>
>>32546577
Slide thread
>>
>>32546577
>>
File: IMG_20220801_220339.jpg (398 KB, 1080x1742)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>32547082
>
>>
>>32546577
take your meds lunatic
>>
>>32546577
God is the ultimate in every category.
>>
>>32546624
summerfag newfags are the worst
>>
>>32546577
Abrahamic God that is. Jesus has no relation to God
>>
The Father God is aloof
The Son God is the savior
The Spirit God... is what the savior protects us from
>>
>>32546962
I'm not a moron, I'm a Christian. So you're saying 2000 years ago wasn't primitive ? The literacy rate back then was 1%. Electricity was 1800 years away. They would behead eachother for being heretics. They didn't even have Snapchat
>>
>>32546577

Basically William Blake and other 18th century people got drunk and were full of themselves and full of spirit they thought was good but was actually pure evil, and they just kept doing it because they were provided by this "Good" spirit they thought was good because they chose to feel good rather than to be good.
>>
File: aeon.jpg (96 KB, 640x480)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>32546733
yes.
>>
>>32546577
The jewish one is.
What did the serpent symbolize in eden?
Why did moses make bronze serpent to save people from snakebites, sent by "god".
Btw its supposed to symbolize jesus on the cross xd
Or e.g. golden calf made by aaron was bad but golden calfs all around solomons temple was ok right?
>>
>>32548034
>I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life
>none come to the Father but through me
Sounds like a challenge. I'm game.
>>
>>32551654
The exoteric side tells you its God
The ezoteric tells it was the devil all along

Welcome to snake cuckoldry
>>
Evolution is a trick by YHWH on the devil using time magic
>>
File: fate spy.jpg (21 KB, 307x278)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>32550406
tell me I'm lying
>>
>>32546580
>luciferian
That would mean they are worshipping a character from YOUR book.
>>
>>32546577
Who's God? And whose God? Also who's And? He must be an asshole if you can even use him at the beginning of a sentence. But he also must be humble if he doesn't want to exalt himself in that way.
>>
>>32553197
https://youtu.be/wgXdNHenTuI

babylon bitches be shopping

will you set yahweh related assholes including loki fuck out of my and real humans dimension?

fucking parasites, I'd love that old ones lovecraftian entities remaining last vile negative energies (days to weeks I feel) to be thrown to you assholes fucking everything up illegally and previously
illegally triggered failsafes, so everything gets auto patched lol
>>
>>32548034
The Father isn't aloof

an illegal parasite called confused loki draco grey fae yahweh fractals should not be there

peak primodials celestials aeons gods know this by this point and will instantly fix it
>>
>>32546838
butthurt
>>
>>32546627
This does not represent gnostic ideas, you fell for the shill narrarive trying to paint it as evil
>>
In gnosticism, there is a true God of light who did not create this realm, the Demiurge is a blind lower level god who made the physical realm with stolen powers and trapped the monad in flesh. Christ is not the son of the Demiurge, but of the true God. OP is just a dumb bot post.
>>
>>32546577
You will be judged by Jesus Christ and His angles in front of the Almighty, before he throws Satan and His angels into the eternal lake of fire. Repent if you don't want to be among them.
>>
>>32553446
Clarify which is which.
>>
>>32546577
sounds like a jrpg plot
>>
>>32546577
You're a blasphemous little runt and I advise you to stop frogposting and sort your mess of a life out, before it's too late.
>>
>>32555098
That was a somber frog, he's crying out for help and trying to tell you he's calm. Understand facial expressions.
>>
File: 1659754545844036.jpg (67 KB, 600x600)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>32546577
Yeah that YHWH thing Christians pray to is pretty fucking terrible. A godform built of avarice, curses, and negativity is no easy thing to deal with. Jesus tried to supplant it with the new covenant but he can only do so much, it's still shitting in our minds nonstop. I'm still working on how to deconstruct it out of my life myself, it's standing in the way of I AM.

https://www.livescience.com/ancient-curse-tablet-early-hebrew
>>
File: zoprgazorp.jpg (177 KB, 600x718)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>32546577
You're right.

What kind of sick fuck would put us into this world, knowing full well that evil and suffering exists... and then allow us to come here with no fuckin protection from suffering just so we experience suffering and then die? how many innocent children die horrible deaths? how many people lose loved ones in horrible deaths? how many people suffer from illnesses

BU BU BUT, GOD works in misterious ways!

No he doesnt!!! he doesnt work in any way...

He created the fuckin game and we re just playing it!! the rules are simple!! in order for happiness to exist, sadness must exist! same with LIGHT, AND DARKNESS... SUFFERING is a must in this place... the whole fuckin thing is a FUCKIN SURVIVAL GAME where the only reason youre able to experience true happiness, confort and joy and pleasure is because MISERY< SUFFERING,DISCONFORT, SADNESS ALL EXIST... SOME PEOPL are unlucky to only experience those THINGS

FUCK YOU CHRIST KEKS WHO CANT SEE
REALITY FOR WHAT IT IS. A BRUTAL FUCKING GAME
>>
>>32555201
How do you debate this meme?
>>
>>32555244
why the fuck would i choose to partake in SUFFERING?

It only further proves that god is a sadistic demon, look at how many inocent people suffer for no fucking reason at all kys faggot
>>
>>32555201
>A BRUTAL FUCKING GAME
you have a shelter and internet access

how brutal can it be for you?
>>
>>32555444
i have it now,
went thru my entire childhood suffering in the slums, bullets flying, people dying, was abused, grew up with mental issues, schizo, panic attacks, severe depression, unable to work, now borderline homeless. some people have it worse some kids just die horrible deaths out of nowhere... some people get stabbed in the neck and bleed to death for 10 bucks, some kids get raped and killed and left in a ditch and their families to suffer.... so many horrible things

BUT MUH MUH GOD SAYS ITS FOR OUR DEVELOPMENT!

suck my balls with that stupid ass fucking argument, if god exists hes definetely not good at ALL, hes an EVIL sadistic SOn of a bitch
>>
>>32554734
I already said, bot OP claims Jesus is a son of the serpent, this is not supported by gnostic texts. They give varying accounts of the serpent's role in the garden, in one version the snake is just inhabited briefly by the Holy Spirit, upon which it tells Adam and Eve about the Knowledge of Good and Evil, which would liberate them (what they mean is, knowledge of duality - dialectically, it would eventually help them overcome duality). In this version, the Demiurge is the one who prohibited them from eating the fruit (what is implied here is that he manipulated them to stay ignorant, so they would remain under his control). However, the Holy Spirit just enters the snake while it is there and then leaves it, after which the Demiurge curses the snake. It is not the serpent Satan.
Other accounts follow the traditional storyline, sometimes they refer to the serpent implying it is evil. I think that lead to some confusion that the gnostics were trying to promote the serpent or Satan, this is not correct. In that one version I've mentioned it is just used as a vessel and then left behind, they say the Demiurge cursed it as if he had forgotten that he made it in the first place.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.