[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Old Thread >>32479685

>START HERE! If you want to read only 1 thing, let it be this PDF
>Cosmic Death Fungus: A Primer On An Ancient Enemy
https://www.docdroid.net/UXkRhZh/cdf-pdf

>The Parasite Pill
https://files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf

>basic gestalt on anti-parasitic treatments both herbal and synthetic
https://files.catbox.moe/ue69ab.pdf

>Additional informational PDF
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ca959c23560c369880b1806/t/5d4f86f20213620001e7a7ac/1565492985774/Parasites.pdf

>The Hidden Epidemic In North American Parasites
https://archive.is/oO9aO#selection-819.0-830.0

>Intestinal parasitic infections in homosexual men: prevalence, symptoms and factors in transmission
https://files.catbox.moe/1a4zxr.pdf

>Candida Diet
https://www.thecandidadiet.com/

The NAC Protocol (Updated June, 2022)

*1200mg NAC
*300mg Oregano Oil (10:1 extract in gel cap)
*Black Seed Oil (4000mg or 1 teaspoon)

Night

*600mg NAC
*300mg Oregano Oil

Continue daily for a minimum of two months and count out 3 weeks with no die off symptoms prior to moving to the next step.

Maintenance Protocol

Morning

*600mg NAC
*100mg Nicotinamide Riboside OR
500mg Nicotinic Acid (Pure Niacin)
*400-500mg Resveratrol OR
100mg Pterostilbene

Night

1 tsp Black seed oil

Take a break every other week but still supplement the black seed oil.

>Fungal die off symptoms may include :
Tiredness, exhaustion, muscle soreness, increased chest or nasal discharge, cold or flu like symptoms, nerve or joint pain, cold sores, headaches, irritability, change in stool frequency, volume or color; bloated stomach, cramps, increased gas
>>
B
I
G

L
A
R
P

G
E
N
E
R
A
L
>>
>>32537719
any book and video recommendations?
>>
ya missed the August update ya bloody drongo
>>
>apparently NOW brand is shit
>trying to order from vitamin shoppe
>not shipping to canada at this time
New NAC brand suggestions? I've been using NOW for a couple weeks
>>
>>32537768
Also on the fence on whether I should open the bottle of NOW that I got
If anyone can elaborate on why it's shit it'd help
>>
>>32537779
I mean I got the black spots in my 600mg capsules but I though that was just garlic naturally going a little funky. My 1000mg tablets look fine

But those /pol/ posters are saying it's straight up not working for them
>>
>>32537732
then why do i feel so good
>>
>>32537738
The Fungus Link v2:

https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=FB1022A7CDB94F4115F336FF29D4D3B8

Free download. There are not many making this crusade. Blessed be the OPs
>>
>>32537784
But is it working for /you/
>>
>>32537820
Ignore it anon. They'll tell you it's not happening, but only because it's not happening to them.
>>
>>32537719
in effect our reality is just like the image i posted, sort of and only regarding the prevalence of fungi and related, but we just can't see it.
>>
>>32537948

Im gonna use that image for the next thread.

Thx!
>>
>>32538022
i was trying to recall any anime or manga with fungi/mold etc themes.
1)Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind "an apocalyptic war that destroyed civilization and created the vast Toxic Jungle"
2)Mushishi (fictional shinto spirit critters but sort of related) "It is implied that there are many more primitive lifeforms than "normal" living things such as animals, plants, fungi, and bacteria, and Mushi is the most primitive of all."

some live action films, these three are fungi horror
The Superdeep (2020)
The Privilege (2022)
Gaia (2021)

there is also prometheus and alien covenant but the films suck ballz to say the least.
>>
>>32537948
>Gnarly but true.

Have you anons noticed how many references these are to this shit in history? They're even starting to say black plague was actually aspergillosis.

I'm getting uncomfortable.
>>
>>32538064

Check out Parasyte. That's basically an undertone of some invaders that enter your blood stream, try to go straight to your brain to take you over.
>>
>>32538069
>how many references these are to this shit in history?
its full of them but thankfully Hippocrates figured out that "let food be thy medicine" and the philosophers practiced fasting and the hindus have ayurveda and practices excluding certain foods and so on.
>>
>>32538093
True and heard. I just think it's fucked up any time someone tries to interrupt the status quo and say "look at this" people get heckled.

Like current system isn't best system comrades.
>>
>>32538083
there is also fungal stuff in annihilation along with crystal towers (5G) that pretty much activate, replace and annihilate.

fungal horror scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHj96nAjRn0

crystal towers (5G)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlqI1yot8SA
>>
>>32538110
from fangoria;
In 1963, there are two films featuring Fungal Horror. The first is Matango, a Japanese horror film directed by Ishirō Honda, which is also based on "A Voice In The Night." In both versions of the story, shipwrecked people become infected with fungus and start turning into hybrid fungus/human creatures.

obscure psychological horror film from Canada called Amanita Pestilens, about a man fighting a deadly fungus for control of his beloved front lawn.

The X-Files, the episode "Field Trip"

"Amuse Bouche", the second episode of the first season of Hannibal that aired in April of 2013

The Girl with All the Gifts (2016)

In the Earth 2021
>>
>>32538198
And wasn't the Stephen King short from Creepshow about a fungus asteroid?
>>
>>32538220
>Stephen King short from Creepshow about a fungus asteroid
yeah based on color out of space, Creepshow (1982). Lovecraft has direct and indirect usages of fungi.
>>
I know anons aren't huge on anime, but JoJo's is basically a cave dwelling funglord vampire (Dio) chasing a family who has a "mark" and gets a weird spiritual activation of sorts from an asteroid borne virus. Dio even uses flesh buds to control people's minds, and Araki sure did draw them to look a lot like a fungal overgrowth.

Plays right along what OPs been saying about virus versus fungus in our body.
>>
>>32538232
>>32538220
all doppelganger and impostor films like body snatchers are also related to this phenomenon.
>>
>>32538242
Yeah that 70s version of Snatchers is literal nightmare fuel.
>>
>>32538128
God that scene is so kino. I live in that area, it is a great place to visit.
>>
>>32538232
>t virus versus fungus
Mr nobody 2009 film, about possible realities branching out etc, in the beginning the character says something like that about modes of reproduction.

have to rewatch
>>
>>32538269
>Yeah that 70s version of Snatchers is literal nightmare fuel.
when they point out screaming, its like the "we have one that can see" from Carpenter's "They Live" but with true alien evil in it.
>>
Why isn't anyone taking about how cryptococcus is literally a slime mold like the ones Stamets jerks off about all the time? There's a fucking living other thing inside me?

I want it out. Now.
>>
>>32538288
Oh yeah they don't like it when you can see them. Those demons in Odd Thomas act the same way. Stranger things shit too. Wait, is 11 just super defunged?
>>
>>32538128
>
OMG hory chit!!!! This is going to give me nightmares!!!
>>
>>32537719
so the most inhospitable place for fungi would be the Sahara desert or any place with no humidity, heat and lots of sun purging everything?
>>
>>32538352

I have bad news anon. They also like to dessicate and wait for a warm wet body to inhale them. And they can stay dessicated and active for so long that the shit that killed Ramses II was still active decades after he was exhumed. Not counting the 3,000 years beforehand.
>>
>>32537851
I don’t know
I was feeling fine before I started doing this stuff, I just want parasites out of my body
>>
>>32537719
So is eating mushrooms bad too or is that another way they colonize us? What about fermented foods?
>>
>>32537779
I don't know, I've been using the NOW brand of NAC for 1.5 months and it seems fine to me. I've seen no black spots in mine.

I think my progress is a bit slower than other anons but maybe it's because I'm less afflicted? I'm 1.5 months in and I haven't pissed/shat biofilm, don't feel super bloated or fatigued or anything like that. I had flu-like symptoms for one day. Or maybe my affliction is deeper than other anons and it takes more time in my case...
>>
>>32537732
Go back to red dit
>>
>>32538630
Fermented foods are already doing most of the fighting. It's like any war. There's good bacteria and viruses as much as there are bad.

Eating mushrooms though? Couldn't pay me enough. Even they have their own dimorphics that attack them. And although it's rare for something pathogenic to jump from one species to another, mushrooms are eukaryotes too. Is it really that much of a stretch?
>>
>>32537732
Wrong thread glowie.
>>
>>32538666
So fermented foods are good? Also what your thoughts on meat and fish? Are the Japanese carriers of parasites from eating so much raw fish? What about rare steaks?
>>
>>32538962

Unfortunately I don't have much experience in parasites directly. I do think that some parasites are related to fungi more than we think.

I have cut out meat, particularly red, because of some research I stumbled onto showing prion disease is passed through feed that includes recycled livestock. I know it's wiki, but check the links below and look at some of the references.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fungal_prion
>>
>>32539055
>I have cut out meat, particularly red, because of some research I stumbled onto showing prion disease is passed through feed that includes recycled livestock.
Damn, the more I hear about the meat industry, the more disgusted I become. Though I avoid eating non-organic meat, so I think I should be good. Most of what I buy is 100% grassfed
>>
Day 38 : notice increased Cum volume dont know if related
>>
>>32539155
Meat in general is something i've had trouble reconciling due to the nature of it being eating "death". And the vampiric emulation/worship parallels.
>>
>>32537719
so can fungi hide anywhere in the body? like in the bottom of your feet, by your knees or something. I mean in places one would not think of? Not just vital internal organs?
>>
>>32539303
I'm a muslim so it's actually prescribed for us not to eat "dead" meat. Like they way most meat is slaghtered in the west is forbidden to us because we consider it dead meat, because it's killed and then slaughtered while dead (stun gun, electrocution, etc). For us, meat is only halal if we say the name of God before slaugthering it, and it is killed through slitting the throat, so that the animal is still alive while the blood is drained. In that sense I think it's differentiated from eating dead meat and carcasses
>>
>>32539338
yeah, that just seems like similar antics the jews do to try to cheat their rules. Which makes sense given the connections.
You're still inflicting negative energy and consuming it.
>>
>>32538376
>cursed tombs of pharaoh stories was actually mould spores
woah
>>
>>32539303
You have either a contract with life and truth, or a contract with death. You're making perfect sense to me.
>>
>>32539294

It is. Our prostate is so jammed up with this shit. Where do you think the epigenesis of that particular cancer comes from?

Crypto-fucking-coccus. Candida ain't got nothing on that motherfucker.
>>
>>32539338

John the Baptist ate the correct meat.

Locusts. With honey.
>>
>>32539386

Ding ding ding. I've been trying to tell you all. I wasn't joking when I said this chased us east from the Grotto. So basically everything that got built in that area was off the back of the Amazigh. Even the red hair, blue eyes, fair skinned Egyptians trace back to them. There is no culture as we know it without the Amazigh. We would have still ended up with culture coming in from the west, but history would've been greatly different in the region with them. Even the Greeks and Thracians owe their backs to the Amazigh.

Almost every pharaoh up to a certain dynasty was a Berber/Amazigh. As is most of Europe's roots. This is why we've been saying it has "chased" us since Taforalt.

Also keep in mind that the pharaohs lived roughly 4 times as long as the commoner. Was it better medical care? Maybe, but it seems they knew enough about these pathogens even that far back to try and keep them quelled. Personally I see the turn against that era of pharaohs (and even Set himself) as being related to not wanting the yeast around.

Remember how well the prohibition went over here? Imagine that but in Egypt. For thousands of years.

Ramses II died of exactly what was eating me from the inside out. I have the autopsy from 1976 but it's in French.
>>
>>32539455
I can translate it or relevant parts of it if you want.
>>
File: page1.jpg (272 KB, 1014x1566)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>32539520
Ok. Let's start. It even has a topographic style x-ray of where the fungus caved his mastoid area in.
>>
File: page4.jpg (298 KB, 995x1566)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>32539624
Pg 2
>>
File: page3.jpg (287 KB, 1021x1566)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>32539630
Pg 3
>>
File: page5.jpg (258 KB, 1011x1566)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>32539684
Pg 4
>>
File: page2.jpg (300 KB, 999x1566)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>32539691
Pg 5
>>
File: page6.jpg (269 KB, 999x1566)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>32539698
Pg 6
>>
File: page7.jpg (260 KB, 1001x1566)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>32539714
Pg 7
>>
I just took 15mg of ivermectin. will this kill the worm? what can i expect?
>>
File: page8.jpg (332 KB, 997x1566)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>32539728
Pg 8
>>
File: page9.jpg (153 KB, 1005x1566)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>32539735
Pg 9

That's it.
>>
>>32539455

I have familial candidiasis.

On 23 and Me, I am listed as 100% European with .03% Ashkenazi from my Mother...but my Mother does have trace amounts of this DNA listed on 23 and Me:

----------> Berber, self-name Amazigh, any of the descendants of the pre-Arab inhabitants of North Africa. "The Berbers live in scattered communities across Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Mali, Niger, and Mauritania"
>>
NACET anon here. I'm also cold sore anon, and boxing/ 5 minute mile anon. what's up with NOW NAC? I took it before NACET

According to NACET, it is 1000x more bioavailable than normal NAC and 10x more bioavailable than liposomal glutathione.

I've been using it for a while with no problems. It has trace minerals selenium and molybdenum in equal amounts to NOW NAC. I've been taking two capsules a day in the morning and one at night for 150 per day. 100 might be fine, though. Each capsule has 50mg of NAC, and 625mg of glycine (for glutathione synthesis I think)

While I haven't read through it, here is a study that shows the promise of NACET way back from 2012.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23000913/

I have the one from amazon. They are quite expensive. $40 dollars for 60 capsules
https://www.amazon.com/Neuro-Supplement-N-Acetyl-Cysteine-Ethyl/dp/B09XM5VKCP

The main concern here is to maximize the bioavailability of the NAC to get out of the door faster. It also reduces waste, as I heard ~90% of the NAC infested into the body is never absorbed.
>>
>>32540071

The page on Amazon claims 20x more bioavilaibility than 1000x. A card came with the package that advertised 1000x. They may be drawing from different statistics based off dosage sizes.

According to them 50mg NACET is equivalent to 1000mg normal NAC. It may be good then to take one in the morning, then another at night for 100mg per day. It saves on money too
>>
>>32539624
I'm sorry, I didn't think the document was that big. Translating all that will take forever, and I have no idea how to translate the precise medical terms. Is there anything in particular you'd like to have precisions on?
>>
Anons, I'd like to just point out a slight leap in logic that seems to be flawed.
I'm Russian-anon from the last thread, by the way.

I may be wrong, but to me, it seems a bit fallacious to say that "you shouldn't eat any mushrooms because of the harmful kind of fungus."
That's like saying that because there are poisonous plants, you shouldn't eat any vegetables at all, because they are of the same kind of life.

It really depends on the species, as far as I'm concerned.
I'd argue there are a fuck-ton of good mushrooms out there (even though, funny enough, I eat almost none myself.)
>>
>>32539839

You might be interested in reading up on Hapshepsut. One of the more notable pharaohs who also died of extreme fungal complications. Tar baths, psoriasis, the whole works.
>>
File: Space_Delta_18_emblem.png (198 KB, 800x1104)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>32540146

Oh I was posting for your purposes. The big takeaways are that he had pheomelanin roots in his hair, had all the hallmarks of long term fungal joint deterioration, had terrible sinusitis to the point of losing his nose 20 years before death, and was considered by the rendering autopsy group as being Berber with leucodermic traits. So freckles and skin cancer basically.

I would keep those copies though. If you notice they are phone snaps and i had to dig through some really odd web pages to get them.

Also, consider what we've been talking about for Egyptian connections to fungal issues, and then look at Space Forcea' new unit patch lol.
>>
Treating my future child(ren) remains a significant concern. I stumbled across another BSO manufacturer from UAE whose package states that children below the age of 7 should start with 1/2 tbsp and build up. At the very least, this means Arabs give it to children systematically. “Consult with your doctor if pregnant” though.
As to pregnancy, studies on mice over 2 generations showed improved mobility and activity of offspring, no negative effects. No proper studies on humans that I could find, only some info that BSO can cause cervical muscle contraction. Sounds kinda risky.
Sharing cause I know I’m not the only one planning parenthood here, wink wink.
>>
>>32539303
I think you're wrong, anon - this is coming from a third-worlder, and honestly, I think the (modern) West just fucks up anything it touches.
Western vegans are just slightly better off because the Western meat industry is fucked - it's not the meat, it's how it's processed.

I bet if you fed a vegan pure corn syrup they'd fucking die too (even though it's vegan.)
And I know for a fact that meat eaters in countries without mental gymnastics or virtue-signalling, are perfectly healthy and live quite a long time - vegans are much more emaciated and seen as mentally ill here.

By your logic also most vegetables are dead too - you criticized pilpul, but you yourself are using manipulative language.
You're calling slaughtered meat "dead" and "vampiric to eat" - I can do the same - "everything decays the second it dies, and you're literally eating decaying *plant matter*."

See?

I've always eaten meat - no processed shit, nothing with nitrates, no GMOs, no pesticides or herbicides, and I eat a lot of vegetables / greens / herbs - I'm healthier than most people that I know.
I think it really does boil down to the fact that vegans in the West are just slightly better off because in their veganism they avoid eating some of the processed crap (McDonald's for example, and other shit like that.)
>>
>>32540262

It's all choice. I choose no. But I also don't eat meat or yeast at all.
>>
>>32540071
Is the NACET smell noticable in capsule form? The powder is fucking SOUUUUUUURRRRRR and smells like the strongest garlic I never want to meet.
>>
>>32540100

I mean if you're doing it this way, add the XR niacin and pterostilbene and you're at a ridiculous half life for everything. Plus 700mg total morning and night is a very small dosage.
>>
>>32540322
>are perfectly healthy and live quite a long time
Are they? Is ~80-100 years really "healthy"? Considering the absurd amount of texts that cite people living for hundreds to nearly a thousand years? Over and over again you find records of this. One of humanity's great complaints is the seemingly short life of our species, while merely accepting that what we currently live with, is "normal". No one ever questions our TRUE life-span given an immacutale diet and living conditions. Or whether serving our food to fire is really "natural", or just something we've come to believe and accept as a false-truth.
>but you yourself are using manipulative language.
I am sorry if i come across this way, i do not mean to. I want as much Ego as possible OUT of this discussion. I ONLY want truth and good intentions.
>You're calling slaughtered meat "dead" and "vampiric to eat" - I can do the same - "everything decays the second it dies, and you're literally eating decaying *plant matter*."
The difference is, countless upon countless records cite that we were given all we needed within the plants and cultivation (not killing) of animals.
Why does medicine both mainstream and esoteric ALWAYS return to plants?
>>
>>32540391
>immacutale
immaculate*
>>
>>32537719
I'm about to start Fenbendazole treatment.

I got 250mg pills, how many I should take per day and how many days?

It says 500mg/10kg for 3 days when treating dogs. Should I assume about 4000mg is correct dosage for 80kg male?
>>
>>32540391
You raise a good point, friend, and I'm quite sorry if I came off as a little aggressive - by manipulative I wasn't calling you manipulative but rather your choice of words.

I appreciate your thorough and sincere response though.
Nonetheless, although I agree with you on the hundreds to thousands of years lifespans, I will retract my statement a bit - I thought you were against ALL forms of animal products.

If that's not the case, I do agree with you that a diet made of mostly plants, eggs, and milk can be a very complete one.
I thought you were against the idea of ALL animal protein, which I believe *is* necessary for the human body to function.

As far as actual meat, I'm not sure what to say.
I will point out though that many of the long-livers that you've mentioned *did* consume a lot of fish and poultry.
Especially in ancient China and Mid-East.

I am not sure how I feel about red meat.
>>
>>32538635
1.5 months in and no weird shits? Time to change up your oregano source. Emphasize carvacrol
>>
>>32540522
I got pebble shit for a while, and the other day I pooped out a long red worm encased in a solid log, with what seemed like some mold. Other than that, I have solid logs ~3x a day. Sometimes it's a floater.

For oregano oil, I use https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/product/B000BPRHJ6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Does this look wrong?
>>
>>32540462
That's way too high. 400 to 500mg daily max. It accumulates before it is processed and eliminated.
>>
>>32540465
There are some theories/beliefs that it's in how you cook it, and the only "good" meat, is cooked completely naturally by the sun, from animals you raised yourself.
But there's still an inherit issue, of the killing itself involved. And whether there are some real effects, both material and immaterial, to consuming something effected by negativity/suffering. That is my issue. Less directly moral of typical vegetarians/vegans, and more of the metaphysical/spiritual morality.
But I am not 100% conclusive or convinced either way.
I am actually closer to believing that food itself is superfluous, and we merely devolved and lost the ability to subsist off the Sun itself. But were somehow provided with the means to still survive in the state. But again, devolved further to move away from this.
>>
>>32540465

Not the same anon but I agree with lots of your points. Fish is pretty common, as well as eggs for my house hold.

But we avoid anything that is overly farmed to dodge parasites that wouldn't (usually at least) be found in smaller operations.

The only real difference I've seen from meat vs plant protein is the plant stuff is slower uptake.

Red meat is good for milk lol. Even then that gets sketchy when you research how much cryptococcus comes from dairy farms.
>>
>>32540595
I was gonna say 4g of fenben sounds like a terrible time. Like kidney failure bad.
>>
>>32540391
You live 900. Then return to the Halls to refresh for 100. Then do another 900.

Rinse/repeat. This is path of the ultraterrestrial.
>>
>>32540652
Any keywords/people/groups to look into about that further?
>>
>>32540652
maybe he is referring to the emerald tablets of thoth
>>
Is the protocol safe to do during pregnancy? Late 1st trimester to be specific.
>>
File: more-figs.jpg (180 KB, 700x700)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>32540736
You're so good Anon. Proud of ya.

Yes 35,565 year old Thoth was OG ultraterrestrial. Been around so long he's also known as Hermes Trismegestus, Enoch the Elder (Metatron), and Apollon himself (although that one is a stretch).

His three priests have popped up from time to time, much like this cave drawing from 35,000+ years ago.
>>
File: rockart.jpg (58 KB, 700x373)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>32540807

One key thing here. Thoth states directly in the tablets that when his three priests show up to right wrongs, they are always connected. I believe this is telepathic and represented by the hairy looking heads.

Notice the line drawn across all three paintings? They're connected.
>>
>>32540675

It's section 2 or 3 of the emerald tablets. It's been a minute since I've listened to them.

This is probably the most /x/ part of all this to me at the moment. Especially with the conversation suddenly switching from extraterrestrial to ultraterrestrial in some circles recently.
>>
>>32540769
My wife and I have been researching this heavily. The only thing that seemed to be a question really was the black seed oil. Not that it was noted specifically as an issue but we couldn't find enough info yet.

It looks like everything else is checking out, but it does pay to reassure yourself beyond 4ch. We just searched NIH articles for each compound plus pregnancy.

I did see that the compounds are being used to address recurrent pregnancy loss by some. And that was noted way before the protocol existed.
>>
>>32540769
you should abort the fungus
>>
>>32540959
Thanks anon. Yes, it seems.like these are generally pretty safe components. I guess the worst part of it would be the fungus releasing heavy metals as it does off. Thanks! My research has been similar to yours. I wish you and your wife the absolute best of luck, and congratulations if grats are due.
>>
>>32540462

A Dogs dose is 3x higher than needed for a human, or a horse!! Please don't take that much.

I don't know yet how much is for humans. It depends on what you are taking it for....cancer, or parasites. I am researching for a human dose myself.

You should only a human dose once per month for de-worming. Cancer dose is taken daily I think.
>>
>>32540599
I agree - it's hard to be conclusive.
I honestly think that when my free-range chickens have lived for a year / year-and-a-half, a fulfilling and happy life, and I chop their head off with an axe, the death is almost instant, and I don't think there's any "karmic price" - no more than there is on a wolf eating a rabbit, or a rabbit eating a carrot even (because the carrot was alive too.)

It's when you have massive factories where the animals are in constant agony, 24/7, and then that shit gets frozen and re-frozen and thawed and frozen again, then comes to the store, that is probably not good - materially AND immaterially.
Interesting though, what you said about the sun - I actually did a lot of research into this, and an anon mentioned the key to immortality was learning to re-integrate energy into yourself from the astral. Know anything about it?
I'm hoping to live about 200 years - it's /x/ LARPing perhaps, but that's the dream.

>>32540615
Thanks for the reply, fren - I agree entirely about buying smaller. I'm a /fit/fag myself, and for a while I used plant protein instead of whey, and I think that although it may be somewhat healthier (just because it's made more health-consciously than Ultra Giga Perform Super Gamer Whey), the uptake was shit.
Fish is good though, for sure. But the fucking heavy metals are a shame.

In the last thread I mentioned that I raise my own chickens and grow my own vegetables, so I am pretty immune to any meat / egg / vegetable industrial problems, but I don't have access to good milk yet - considering getting sheep for it.

But, yeah, I suppose that, although it pains me to say, if picking between hormone-laden "homogenized" ultra-skim milk and for example oat milk, I suppose it might be better to go with the latter.
But, nothing beats good quality milk for nutrition and general benefits.
>>
>>32541033
>>32540599
>>32540322
>>32540833
Interesting digits.
>>
>>32540769

I would definitely do it to protect a pregnancy. I did not have children because I did not want to pass down my genetic heritage.

Now I am 50, but if I had this protocol, I would consider children.
>>
>>32540987
I was hearing 3 days on 4 days off for the cancer side @ 444mg. Since cancer and this fungal crap are showing plenty of links it makes sense that it would be similar servings?
>>
File: memery.jpg (102 KB, 900x900)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>32540315
Quite obvious Space Force is dunking on Clowns with these memeblems. Comms Awareness, anon. Wouldn't get too attached to Ancient Egypt as recorded.
>>
>>32540320
>At the very least, this means Arabs give it to children systematically.
Yes, I quoted in the last thread that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that black seed oil is the cure to all diseases except death, so it makes sense that Arabs are still using it
>>
>>32540595
But that's the same dose as for 10kg dog? Sure that's gonna be helpful?

How many days you recommend?
>>
>>32541065
i feel bad for you and your disabled baby. i hope you get genetic testing on it before you give birth
>>
>>32541078
Can I ask why, anon?
I'm also not sure whether to have kids, because it's a fucked up time, but, I don't want to give up just because things are too hard.
Guess I've always had the mindset that you need to fight to survive, and that's good.

I guess it boils down on whether you view life as a net positive or a net negative - I think it's net positive, so I want to give them a chance at experiencing it.
>>
if you got vaxxed your child has no chance
>>
>>32541403
Oh I know AF fuck fuck. I'm mostly in for how it leads back to the Grotto. And whoever that Seth guy is.

MAA isn't everything he's made out to be either.
>>
>>32541788
No vax and kid was still fucked. What are you even getting at. FOH with that horseshit.
>>
>>32541857
you probably were around someone shedding the spike protein who got vaxxed, retard
>>
>>32541903
Don't even know how ACE2 receptors work but you're calling me a retard. Rich anon.

There's an issue with the vax but it ain't spike proteins dipshit.
>>
>>32541917
https://greatreject.org/transmission-of-spike-protein-by-the-injected/
>>
>>32541940

Keep reading.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1694816/#:~:text=The%20Candida%20glabrata%20ortholog%20of,attenuation%20of%20virulence%20(21).

ACE2 and these fungi are very very closely linked. As are the fungi and the vax.
>>
>>32541940
I'll put it another way. My wife and I never got Dx'd with anything COVID and literally left the house every 2 months.

We DID however get a Dx of candidiasis. The same Dx that killed our kid. So you tell me where that math lands you. It's a much bigger picture than some half baked DARPA mRNA project.

DARPA can't even keep up with this shit. Hence the lockdown on the genetics of the "virus". They don't want anyone spooked.
>>
>>32541748

A Dogs dose is 3x as high as a human dose!!!
>>
>>32541773

I decided at age 11 that I would not have children. I had my reasons...everyone must decide for themselves how they want their life to go. I am married no children. I am happy with the decision at age 50. My sister chose children, and I am a happy Aunt.
>>
>>32537719
it's fake
the current transcendental beyond omniprotected universe that I own is mental?
>>
>>32542147
>I decided at age 11 that I would not have children. I had my reasons...everyone must decide for themselves how they want their life to go. I am married no children. I am happy with the decision at age 50. My sister chose children, and I am a happy Aunt.

I have familial candidiasis that left me with many chronic conditions and pain (physical and emotional). Did not realize they were related to fungus until now. Did not want any future children to suffer, and I made the sober and unpopular decision to not have children at 11 yrs old.
>>
>>32541970
This is crazy. Candida has its own ACE2 receptor and deleting it reduces virulence. I wonder if the spike protein upregulates ACE2 when it binds and makes fungus more virulent. These vaccines are literally cancer and autoimmune disease in a needle
>>
>>32542590

It's a shitshow.
>>
Hello my friends, I just bought some antifungal/antiparasitic products, and I would really appreciate if the more knowledgeable anons could give me a thumbs up on my brand choices, or let me know if these brands are bad. Also, if there's a best brand out there, please let me know about that too.

The first one is St Francis Herb Farm Oreganum Plus with black seed oil, so 2 in one basically. The second one is Ecoideas Organic raw black seed oil. I was also thinking of getting the actual black cumin as well. And the last one is Botanica Black wWalnut liquid herb. However it does say on the box that I should consult a doctor for use more than 14 days, and that it has cane alcohol. Do you think that would be an issue?
>>
>>32537719

I thought this information might be appreciated. In the 3.5 months I've been on the protocol, I listed lifelong chronic conditions that have resolved completely, or vastly improved:

** Chronic Depression - gone
** Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - gone
** Restless Leg, and Nerve Pain (Knees to Feet) 90% gone
** Hypothyroid - normalized (no medication needed anymore)
** Low Blood Sugar (Stress delated - High Cortisol) - gone
** Duodenal Ulcers - healed
** Mouth/gum irritation/tooth pain - healed
** Sinus infections (ear/nose/throat) - gone
** Dermatitis - 90% healed
** Athletes foot - 75% healed
** Chronic eye infections gone
** Vison improving, and floaters gone
** Rosacea - gone
** Acne - gone
** Tongue - white coating almost completely gone

Unknown status:

** Seizure Disorder
** Arthritis
** Liver and Kidney Function
>>
>>32543246
This is simply phenomenal. This makes me so happy to read this. And thank you for sharing to glp. This is why we do it people!

Mac
>>
>>32543401

You are most welcome. I am a big fan of your work for the obvious reasons!
>>
>>32543401

Hi Mac,

I purchased an LED Red + Infrared lamp w/stand, from Amazon. I've been using it primarily for Arthritis knee pain, but I read on GLP that red light therapy may be good for the Protocol.

If that's true, can you share best practices?
>>
>>32543581
Peribsen is best to answer this question. I will text him and see if he's still working.

Mac
>>
Thread Op,

Here is the updated pdf for the next general. Various edits have been made, including more detailed information on the maintenance protocol, managing die off and other topics.

https://www.docdroid.net/FX4DpXm/cdf-nac-protocol-pdf

Thank you.

Mac
>>
>>32543581

For general use I try to spend a few minutes in front of a lamp every morning. Bear in mind that the frequency these lights run at are fungistatic but boost your own mitochondrial processes.

I'll spot treat organs and trouble areas. Liver is a particularly good spot, as is over the kidneys. Most of your processing of exogenic chemicals happens in your liver mitochondria so you can see how treating that area helps.

I had written red light therapy off at first, but now it's part of a next-stage that Mac and I have been sorting through. There's some more testing and confirmation on the impact we're seeing though.

Hope that helps.

- Peribsen
>>
Guys, may God bless you for the time and effort you're putting into these free resources. Truly, this is a beautiful loan which you are giving to God, for which you will be paid back double, and more. I would appreciate if you guys could help me understand some studies I'm reading, since I'm a polisci major and not fully equipped to read these papers. I found a study on oregano that talked about its benefits, but also seemed to suggest that it had estrogenic qualities. Could you guys clear it up for me? Here is the quote:
>In addition to altered pathways, aldosterone as well as dihydrotestosterone were among the inhibited transcriptional regulators, i.e., oregano supplementation significantly reversed their gene expression effects. Dihydrotestosterone is an androgen hormone, made through the conversion of testosterone [27]. Almost 10% of the testosterone produced by an adult person is converted in the testes and prostate, or in the ovaries in women, to dihydrotestosterone [27]. Dihydrotestosterone is much more potent than testosterone, and many of the testosterone actions occur after it is converted to dihydrotestosterone.

We have previously reported functional analysis of the microbiota genetic potential [28] showing that 2% oregano in feed significantly reduced the abundance of intestinal bacterial genes involved in steroid hormone biosynthesis via Picrust functional prediction [28], we confirmed this with ileum transcriptomics, and now also in the liver. Others have shown that oregano can induce estrogenic responses in vitro and can also show estrogen-like activity [29], thus influencing steroid hormone balance.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7915382/
>>
>>32543731
>For general use I try to spend a few minutes in front of a lamp every morning. Bear in mind that the frequency these lights run at are fungistatic but boost your own mitochondrial processes.
>I'll spot treat organs and trouble areas. Liver is a particularly good spot, as is over the kidneys. Most of your processing of exogenic chemicals happens in your liver mitochondria so you can see how treating that area helps.
>I had written red light therapy off at first, but now it's part of a next-stage that Mac and I have been sorting through. There's some more testing and confirmation on the impact we're seeing though.

I will definitely use it as you recommend, and let you know how it works out.

I've had soooo much benefit from my red and IR light in the past 2 weeks (Osteoarthritis knees.) I'm now able to bend my knees FULLY after years of not being able to. It is legit! You have to put the light directly on the spot you need healed, and over time I was so happy I think I cried a bit when I realized my knees were BENDING!

Never take your body for granted people.
>>
>>32543401
Have you guys weighed in on NAC vs NACET? I was thinking of doing the standard NAC but didnt want to miss out if NACET was more optimal
>>
>>32544530
>NAC vs NACET

50mg NACET (equivalent to 1000mg NAC)
based on this information...check price comparison
>>
Can you remind me the alternative for NAC? My gf does not tolerate it and it makes her sick.
>>
Is Lion's mane kino or cringe?
Also, any nootropic recommendations here besides NAC?
>>
Thx Mac im gonna update the pdf in the next thread
>>
>>32545001
My wife has the same issue
Try black garlic extract
>>
I take NEET daily
>>
>>32545332
i like lions mane but not enough to pay that much for it
>>
>>32545529
grow some, you can buy whole kits for it or just spores if you wanna diy
>>
>>32545001
Liposomal Glutathione?
>>
Got a question for you guys. Been on the protocol myself for two months and have experienced firsthand many of the results talked about in this thread and those prior.

Getting my family started on it as well, but I’m worried about my dad as he has been a heavy drinker (alcoholic) for some time. It’s safe to say that his liver isn’t in the best of condition and I’m concerned about potential NAC induced damage, as mentioned in this article:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16439183/

Unfortunately, getting him to stop drinking isn’t an option. Is there a way the protocol can be altered for people like him?
>>
>>32537719
any other films, tv series, books etc material?
>>
>>32543876
Evrrything in your green text is positive. DHT is a net negative in adult male. You want T not DHT. Any direct hormonal effect from plant compounds require ENORMOUS doses to ellicit the desired hormonal effect.
>>
>>32545962

The NAC will actually help his organs eliminate toxins from drinking. Its a hangover "helper."

Just make sure you have Molybdenum handy whenever he gets fungal die off reactions. HE WILL GET THEM.

You really should have him do everything on the Protocol, because it all works together to detox, and protect at the same time.

Because he is an addict, he may not stick to it on his own You may have to remind him daily to take the supplements. Is that what you are willing to do?

At least I get my husband to take NAC 1x per day. He is a binge beer drinker and RESFUSES to stop. The fungus has hum by the short hairs!
>>
>>32543581
>>32543731
What was the red led therapy wavelength
>>
>>32546259
>What was the red led therapy wavelength

660nm Red and 850nm Near Infrared:

I will just sow you what I bought, so you can read the details for yourself.

I purchased this one, and I am literally using it right now in my chair typing this.

The stand makes it really easy to use and I can remove the top red light to use as a hand held light for spot treating my organs up close (1-2 inches away-or directly on skin)

*** There are many out there you could get, I will just show you what I bought myself, and like it.

Remember...I am not paid, just showing my "STUFF"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B3R3KS94/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>32546402
>>32546402
thank you anon
>>
>>32543731
>For general use I try to spend a few minutes in front of a lamp every morning. Bear in mind that the frequency these lights run at are fungistatic but boost your own mitochondrial processes.
>I'll spot treat organs and trouble areas. Liver is a particularly good spot, as is over the kidneys. Most of your processing of exogenic chemicals happens in your liver mitochondria so you can see how treating that area helps.
>I had written red light therapy off at first, but now it's part of a next-stage that Mac and I have been sorting through. There's some more testing and confirmation on the impact we're seeing though.
>Hope that helps.
>- Peribsen

Thanks Peribsen!

I followed your advice with my Red/IR lamp last night. Placed the light DIRECTLY ON THE SKIN over my liver...then got "tweeks" from my stomach wanting attention, then each kidney wanted the Red light too!!

I kept moving it around every 5 minutes or so, as needed until each organ "felt better" (no heat really on the skin, just a deep warm feeling from inside my body...

Didn't think to do this before, but I am sure you are on to something about targeting the internal organs with my Red/IR light. Feels really good inside.

AWESOME!!!!!
>>
>>32546165
Thanks. I'm surprrised though, its a net negative? As its more potent, I thought it would be even more important? Why is it negative? Also, I fucked up the greentext, but the paragraph after is also from the article, and it talks about estrogenic effects. However, I don't know anything about "Picrust functional prediction" or "transcriptonomics" so I can't evaluate their argument
>>
I bought some noname 670 nm flashlight from AliExpress, and it turned out so fucking bright that looking at it is painful. Guess I’ll stick to looking at reflected light. If I press it against my temples the light still goes into the eye from the back side. Pressing it against my palm makes it look like it’s made out of jelly, illuminates entirely and all veins become visible. I have a “normal” 10k lumen flashlight and it doesn’t penetrate tissues that deep.
>>
>>32546721

Not supposed to look directly at it. It wont "hurt" you technically...except for discomfort.

For the face, close your eyes...6 inches from your face, and sunglasses should help but are not necessary unless you want them for comfort. 15-20 min max. Daily if desired. Be gentle on the face...thinner tissues than the body.

For the body, you can place it directly on the skin if desired....MAX 6 inches away - no farther. The light needs to get deep into your tissues to be effective. 20min-60min as desired in each area to be treated. Do this 2-3x per day as needed for the body for pain or healing different areas.
>>
>>32546805
Thanks for the advice, fren. I’ll start with shorter timings though. Using it on the back of my head longer than a couple of minutes gives me a headache for now. Guess my CSF is still not clean, and this is day 57.
>>
>>32546916
I hear you. I didn't start using mine until Maintenance week one.
>>
with all that fungus talk here, will eating normal mushrooms infest me?
>>
>>32547078

It's dimorphic fungi that are the primary concern. If a fungi only retains one form, it doesn't really produce toxins the same way that a dimorph does.

Can the wrong ones still kill you? For damn sure. But that's more of a response to different toxins than dimorphics use.
>>
>have to take concentrated extracts every day

Dunno, can’t I just do traditional stuff like fresh/black garlic every day? I already have a nutritious diet based around food I cook myself
>>
>>32547232
I'm new to this as well, and from my research black seed oil (black cumin) is pretty potent in small amounts in any form, so if you can get solid black cumin seeds it will probably do just fine
>>
Fungus fight getting some mainstream attention?
>>
>>32547294
i guess meme19 and memepox aren't going as fast as they want.
>>
>>32547250
Post your research for the class nerd.
>>
>>32547232
No one's telling you to do anything goyim.
>>
>>32547232
what's wrong with extracts?
The fact that they were processed?
>>
>>32546674
DHT is a highly carcinogenic hormone. It's mostly associated with BPH and hair loss but if you look deeper, it, and the enzyme used to produce it (5 alpha reductase), are involved in ALOT of cancers - colon, prostate, breast, liver. It's also involved in hypertrophy of the heart. Further research is showing 5AR inhibitors as being therapeutic for cognitive diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. There is just too much to lay out here on /x/. Conversely, there are few if any definitive benefits DHT provides once past puberty.

>As its more potent, I thought it would be even more important?
DHT is more androgenic than T but not more anabolic. anabolic/androgenic ratio of T is 1:1 whereas DHT is around 5:1 which makes DHT more of a catabolic hormone. Being more androgenic is not really a benefit as this androgenic pathway is what upregulates mTOR in cancer cells (this is bad). From everything I've researched, there is no function that DHT performs that T can't perform with the exception possibly being Pancreatic B cell stimulation for insulin release but again, over stimulation is not necessarily good.

DHT also can have a negative impact on immune function. It can degrade the Vitamin D receptor and, specifically for fungal immune response, it worsens survival of systemic Candida infection in mice.

From your perspective, most of this is irrelevant. Taking oregano oil in doses prescribed for the CDF protocol is not going to have any direct impact on your hormones. It may help optimize your hormone profile (more anabolic, less androgenic) through modulation of the gut biome.
>>
>>32547447
Should also add that Candida has a version of 5 alpha reductase (enzyme that converts T to DHT) that is similar to human type 3 5AR. This enzyme is used by Candida to contruct bio-films and inhibiting it, reduces the integrity of the biofilms.

High 5AR and DHT, along with high Estradiol, seem to create a very Candida friendly environment and contrary to popular belief, DHT does not inhibit aromatase. High 5AR means more Progesterone is being metabolized int 5A-DHP and Progesterone does inhibit aromatase. High 5AR levels can create a hormonal profile of high DHT and Estradiol with low T and Progesterone. This is basically andropause.
>>
>>32547429
I think a better long term anti-worm, anti-fungal solution is fixing your diet and regularly taking things traditionally known to work. Preparing your own food, fixing your hygiene, eating garlic daily, having onions and coconut oil every so often if not daily. Basically I’m more inclined to trust a permanent lifestyle/diet change over heavy detoxing and “maintenance” every single day.
>>
>>32547557
Let's run some panels and see who's ahead.

Most of us do both things you talk about. Protocol and diet change is heavily part of the entire picture. Did you even bother reading the PDF?
>>
File: cdfv.jpg (8 KB, 256x256)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>32547447
>>32547491
Maybe this is why i'm losing hair i thought it was because the metformin i was RX
>>
>>32547387
>Nigella sativa (Black Cumin or Kalonji) appears to be medicinally active in fairly low doses, and does not appear to require any particular extraction processes of sources to have medicinal properties.

https://examine.com/supplements/nigella-sativa/research/#sources-and-composition
>>
>>32547447
Can I get some insight on this when you get a moment? Thanks anon.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6539495/
>>
>>32547566
I’m questioning the dosages and the need for extracts. You can eliminate most worms by just being cleaner and eating better. I’ve read a ton of experiences of people making themselves sick with extracts and I don’t see the point of that when we know hygiene and diet (with lotsa garlic) can take care of it with enough time.
>>
>>32547447
>>32547491
Thank you for the detailed answer
>>
>>32547591
>I’ve read a ton of experiences of people making themselves sick with extracts
Specifically what ones?
And were they following everything exactly, or did they make foolish mistakes with dosages while not fully understanding what they were taking and why?
>>
>>32547200
yeah im not going to forage wild mushrooms that i dont know lol
thanks for the info
>>
>>32547591
As we say here in CDF land. Take it or leave it.

If the natural approach with a slow and low goal works for you, that's great. Question for yourself not others. People make their own minds up on these approaches and for hardcore CMC/FC sufferers this protocol has moved the needle when nothing else has, myself included. Some of us don't have the luxury of waiting around for 12 bulbs of garlic a day to take effect. But nearly all of us that have been following along for MONTHS have changed diet to go alongside protocol.

Which was our choice. You make yours.
>>
>>32547611
Niacin flush and other side effects associated with it for example. Yes, most people aren’t educated enough to really be following a detox protocol; I don’t see what’s the point of encouraging it when we know simply being cleaner and eating the right foods is enough. It should be a “if you know what you’re doing and feel the need to detox now, try this”, not the first recommendation.
>>
>>32547628
Always a safe bet haha. I mean we barely have names for most species, let alone an understanding of their chemistry.

Dimorphics can fuck fully off though. God damned shapeshifters.
>>
>>32547638
Hold on you think niacin flush is bad? Immediately discredited yourself.
>>
>>32547656
My reasoning is simple, if it’s good for you it probably shouldn’t hurt you. Anyways, my main point here is that the more dedicated detoxing routine should be introduced last instead of introduced first; otherwise it comes off as another discreditable health scare.
>>
>>32547667
Right so by that logic fungi should be first to go? Since it's already proven they dump peptide toxins into your cells constantly to milk you for LDH. Personally more interested in grinding out
fungal polysaccharide layers, but that's just me.

The PDF notes dietary change in like the first main section iirc. One attack angle is why we're so fucked in the medical industry with not knowing how to combat resistance.

It's not supposed to be there, it wasn't always there contrary to the horseshit we get sold, and for me personally the choice is to extricate it forcefully. Good bye.

As I said you make your choice, everyone else makes theirs. You win for yourself and we get to keep doing what we're already seeing work.
>>
>>32547667
You really need to read the pdf and associated studies, most of us have a base level of understanding here. That would help you reach that milestone.
>>
File: paragard.jpg (316 KB, 1500x1443)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>32537719
the protocol is flawed. tiktok is right. take paraguard.
>>
so if the NOW brand is crap, does any anon here have this one?
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07X58JBY8/ref=crt_ewc_img_oth_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2F1SBFDPSTVZP
>>
File: ngmi.jpg (97 KB, 610x986)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>32548019
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/07/21/tiktok-paraguard/
its a much better compound all in one
>>
>>32547997
>>
>>32548050
Post studies budday.
>>
>>32548050
>onions lecithin
whoops
>>
>>32548059
the important ones missed by regimen in OP:
>pumpkin seed - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5037735/
>wormwood - https://www.verywellhealth.com/wormwood-5082001
>quassia - https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-290/quassia
>>
>>32548115
Sweet deal. I'll check them for antifung activity later. I know walnut and some of the other stuff is.

I'm not on wormteam though as it just really doesn't concern my Dx. Maybe that's where I'm not seeing the advantage to be fair.
>>
>>32537732
Nah. Just a thread about parasites. Almost everyone has them, even the normies know that. You're literally more retarded than a redditor.
>>
>>32547586
I may not have too much value to add as don't have the biochem background to fully appreciate what is being discussed but from what I have briefly gathered:

>Amongst semi-synthetic androgens, relatively few DHT derivatives with a ring A-fused heterocycle have been synthesized so far...
>For the synthesis of steroidal ring A-fused pyrazole derivatives, DHT was first subjected to aldol condensation with an excess of acetaldehyde in alkaline ethanol at low temperature in order to obtain the starting α,β-enone suitable for heterocyclization.

These are synthetic compounds derived from DHT meaning they don't occur naturally in the body.

> Yet when steroidal compounds of such mode of action are applied, the primary hormonal effect is undesirable, therefore, structural modifications are needed in order to reduce or eliminate the ability of the molecule to interact with the androgen and estrogen receptors...thus, the hormonal effect can be reduced or eliminated by a significant structural change at these or nearby positions

My take is they are trying to retain a beneficial hormone receptor independent effect of DHT while eliminating it's capacity to exert androgenic effects when bound to the androgen receptor. This aligns with my views of DHT, in it's natural state, is a net negative to human health.

>DHT and its derivatives are not aromatizable androgens [19], hence, they are not able to exert estrogen-like effects in the body by binding to estrogen receptors.

This is not entirely true. DHT can be converted by 3beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases to 3beta-Adiol, an estrogen receptor beta agonist. This is a good thing as it helps counteract the negative effects of DHT in the prostate.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15958594/
>>
>>32548320

They probably think commensal fungi are their friends.
>>
>>32548395
You know, I want to laugh at that comment but it's unironically true.
The number of Parasyte larpers I have seen is disturbing, I didn't think people could just want to keep tapeworms inside them for example but apparently I'm wrong.
>>
can i buy tapeworms somewhere and then remove them later for weight loss? I'm pretty sure this was common in the past right?
>>
>>32548436
OH JESUS NOT AGAIN
>>
>>32548394

>These compounds exhibit a better anabolic-to-androgenic ratio than the natural compound, i.e., the androgenic activity is reduced, while the anabolic action is retained or enhanced by the incorporation of the heterocyclic moiety.

This is really cool what they are doing. From what I gather, creating synthetic analogs of DHT that remove the negative androgenic effects while promote anabolic and anti-cancer ones.

Overall this is a great approach to treating hormonal cancers and could provide a superior form of HRT to older/middle aged men in the future. While there are SARMS and steroids out now that are mostly/purely anabolic, they don't have a good safety profile from what I have briefly looked at. Perhaps at some point, we can have a safe androgen to use as HRT that safely provides all the benefits while minimizing/eliminating the androgenic risks.
>>
>>32548394

It's alarming that DHT and prostate issues are so linked. Knowing my personality Dx history and issues relates to prostate and fungi I really wonder if they're manipulating that chemistry as well. I would put forward that a test for elevated prostate LDH would go a ways to confirm that.

I'd recommend looking into the connection between fungi and DHT as well. It has been known for some time that there is a fairly direct link between hormones and fungal dermatophytes.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9009664/
>>
>>32548418
bug chasers and collectors, are the most overt and explicit proof we have of the threat and its capabilities.
Every single day i get closer to fully believing that we literally do not know pure humanity, because we have likely lived with those abominations since we were first formed.
>>
>>32548463
You can experience true consciousness through meditation, but that state is fleeting. I wonder if it would be possible to attain by completely purifying body and CNS. You would not be human in a way this term is commonly understood though. If one could maintain that state effortlessly and be able to continue to take action in the physical world… results are hard to predict.
>>
>>32543691
Hey, Im assuming your one of the guys on the team. Thank you so much for your work. The protocol is solving many issues I had no idea were even interconnected. In specific relation to oral health, I think I have some kind of the fungal tooth decay mentioned in the PDF. Do you have any more information on remineralization after eradicating fungi in and around the teeth?
>>
>>32537719
>Also immaterial fungus absolutely. I've ALWAYS had this idea of etheric parasites, but it wasn't until I read the wormpill that I was able to start synthesizing a bigger picture
holy shit I'm not a schizo after all I've been detecting identifying noticing comprehending this thing for over a decade

>>32537784
>>32537779
>>32537851
mine seem fine (I've been on the protocol for 2 weeks)
>>32538064
Children of Ruin (it's a sci fi book, not a manga) has a hyper intelligent fungus that takes over an entire planet's ecosystem.
>>32538281
I've heard Mr Nobody is excellent.
>>32538299
Stamets?
>>32538280
>>32538128
have you guys seen Upstream Color? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z1l5ui6jrk it's all about a parasite that links humans to animals.
>>32539386
>>32539455
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/explorers-searching-for-cursed-city-of-the-monkey-god-nearly-lose-their-faces-to-flesh-eating-disease
>>32541995
big if true
>>32543401
you guys are heros. Thank you. (2 weeks in, noticed slight improved energy levels)
>>32543731
are red light saunas good, then? (full body)
>>32545332
I was taking lions mane. Stopping to do the NAC protocol + supplementing with iodone & selenium.
>>32547667
cleanses of different types usually have sick ness periods followed by much improved wellness. That's what vomiting is.
>>32548463
>bug chasers
Some of my friends said they are into anal and I told them about doing parasite cleanses. Told my brother in law last year that worms are the secret cause of most of the world's problems. He accepted it as possible..
>>
>>32548580
I dunno man, honestly it really isn't taking that much effort to cleanse it. It's like eating breakfast at this point.

Just whatever you do don't give into whatever chemical imbalances they cause and you'll easily out-scale whatever damage they could possibly do. Anxiety, depression, and general negativity are the usual culprits.

If you don't have any money you can easily start off by doing Wim Hof breathing.

That one is really cost and time effective. Don't do it if you're at risk for a stroke though, unfortunately in that case you'd have to do meditation which requires a massive amount of discipline to correctly do.
>>
>>32548874
>Wim Hof breathing.
nice that he is contributing but there are no techniques of Wim Hoff

These are Hindu techniques that have existed for millenia. Wim Hoff is nothing.
>>
>>32548904
He even says that himself. Still people will have an easier time understanding if you say wim hof since there are Youtube videos and all that good stuff
>>
>>32548904
Yeah it's just something easy and effective for the amount of effort you have to put in.
It's a beginner's technique. Obviously it won't compare to any intermediate or advanced techniques.
>>
>>32548580
>You can experience true consciousness through meditation, but that state is fleeting. I wonder if it would be possible to attain by completely purifying body and CNS. You would not be human in a way this term is commonly understood though. If one could maintain that state effortlessly and be able to continue to take action in the physical world… results are hard to predict.

>>32548580
>You can experience true consciousness through meditation, but that state is fleeting. I wonder if it would be possible to attain by completely purifying body and CNS. You would not be human in a way this term is commonly understood though. If one could maintain that state effortlessly and be able to continue to take action in the physical world… results are hard to predict.

OK...go with me here for a moment:

A few weeks on the Maintenance Protocol...I had a VIVID LUCID dream of a change in my personality as I know it. And it is freaky.

It happened when I drifted off to sleep and JOLTED awake again.

I had moments of confusion not knowing who I REALLY was Then feel I must be in process of one sick negative me dying, and the other me is alive again.

I have to make a choice of the 2 me's. Then I snap out of it the confusion and realize the sick me is sloughing away like dead skin in front of my eyes...but now I have to start over with this new me life, and don't have any idea what I'm going to do or be now.....whatever that means!

Its like a dream but I'm awake! ITS SO FREAKING ME OUT!
>>
>>32548961

I gutted my shadow in a dream when it told me to stop messing with a lipoma that docs confirmed was fungal.

Then my personality jumped from INTP to ENFJ-A.
>>
>>32548836

I highly recommend full body red light therapy from months of personal use. It's become a huge part of my morning routine. If you've got access to a red light sauna definitely take advantage of it.

Like anything fungal this shit hates red/near infrared.
>>
>>32548822

Yes. Hyaluronic acid rinsing, I use 1g of powder to 100mls distilled water. Swish the solution around a little at a time, gargle and spit. You can swallow it as well since it's pretty well absorbed by the body. It also makes up your vitreous and synovial fluid.

Then red light therapy of some sort for about 15 minutes. You can use a lamp like some folks on here do, there's also a mouthpiece that has a battery built in and is very inexpensive. The manufacturer saw a cost need and had a bunch made to keep price down for everyone. I have no connection to them myself besides using the device.

R.O.C. makes a remineralization gel that's about $20 a tube last I checked. Also no connection there, and I don't use the product but my wife does. She's seen old cavities fill back in using the above combination.

Hope that helps

- Peribsen.
>>
>>32549388

There are 2 types red light therapy depending on your needs:

** High temperature: 6 red incandescent lights in a small room or sauna high temperatures to raise body temperature fast...to kill fungus/bacteria. Sweat it out technique.

** Low temperature: 660nm Red and 850nm Near Infrared Red LED Light therapy... used to regenerate damaged tissues and stimulate metabolism. Also to create new collagen in face. This light when placed directly on or near the body penetrated deeper than the sun can penetrate. Reaches organs/bones for actual healing over time. Only one bulb needed. Lower cost option.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VO9pRDI0ew&feature=youtu.be

Anons. Go to about 22:00 and listen to what Jesus said about those that eat meat. I knew I was on to something. Literally every disease he lists is like a fungal symptom.

We've been warned for centuries. Why didn't we listen?

Oh right tasty burgers on a big fluffy bun. Fuck.
>>
you need Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation
>>
>>32549517

Thanks for the suggestion Peribsen,

I just ordered the R.O.C. remineralization gel on Amazon for about 17 bucks. No Flouride.

I have some Hyaluronic acid powder around. Do I use that right after brushing my teeth with Fennel Oil, and then use the remineralization gel?
>>
>>32549869
>We've been warned for centuries.
Don't take this as an insult, but this Essene gospel was not known for centuries, but was discovered in 1920 by an advocate of vegetarianism. Scholars say that it's a forgery, though we shouldn't take the word of scholars as fact either. Regardless, clearly not warned for centuries, in the Christian world anyway
>>
Just passing on something that worked for me...

During the protocol I had numerous boils, and cysts pop up on all areas of my body every week. I thought that was behind me on 2nd week of maintenance.

Nope! Last night I got 2 fungus boils/cysts pop up right before my eyes fast...not like regular acne. One red one on my arm and one in the groin area on the inner thigh.

If I put one drop of full strength Oregano oil on the angry arm cyst...it started to go down immediately.

The groin area was tricky because of the delicate skin. Oregano can burn!

I cleaned the area, slathered Black Seed oil all over the sensitive skin as a buffer, then put a few drops of Oregano Oil on the cyst. No burn...maybe a tickle...but it started to go down already.

Maybe someone else can try it too?
>>
Can anyone give me a redlightpill? What's the science behind it?
>>
>>32549929

Yeah I know the Szelesky controversy. As far as warnings directly from canon, closest we really got was unleavened bread and to drink the presumably red wine (hi again resveratrol).

I would say the best monotheistic religion example is Zoroastrianism, but that's less diet and more a situation where Ahura Mazda was able to tap Airyaman to get rid of the 4,333 diseases in one go. Does sound a lot like what we're seeing around the fungi stuff here.

And polytheistic would probably go to Shinto. They directly reference sin as coming from the underworld, like caves that get warned about all through other legends. One of the main players wife gets stuck underground and covered in sin and he ends up having to just leave her there because of it.

I think the Egyptian Set/Seth is the biggest Grotto link and obfuscation in history though. Literally rewrote Set in favor of Isis and her crappy yeast hole. From controller of the chaos to bringer of it is quite a jump. Shit I even saw a retell of the barge when Set stuck Apep at Ra's request. They replaced Set with Horus of all the bullshit lol.
>>
>>32550183

Western insurance companies cover it lol. Here's a few articles about it though.

Eyes:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7738953/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4768515/

Teeth:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3882849/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4908107/

General red light versus dimorphics:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3260545/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30097756/
>>
>>32550200
I think someone posted an even closer example in this thread from Islam, where it says that black seed oil is the cure of all religions. Black seed oil is a pretty big part of Ayurveda too
>>
>>32550183

I'm pretty sure its FDA approved medical treatment for many issues ...used by medical clinics around the world.

Google red light therapy...literally tons of colorful charts and docs out there.
---------------------------------------

There are 2 types red light therapy depending on your needs:

** High temperature: 6 red incandescent lights in a small room or sauna high temperatures to raise body temperature fast...to kill fungus/bacteria or treat cancer. Sweat it out technique.

** Low temperature: 660nm Red and 850nm Near Infrared Red LED Light therapy... used to regenerate damaged tissues and stimulate metabolism. Also to create new collagen in face. This light when placed directly on or near the body penetrated deeper than the sun can penetrate. Reaches organs/bones for actual healing over time. Only one bulb needed. Lower cost option.
>>
>>32545001
Liposomal glutathione, or reduced glutathione or free form glutathione.

You can try NACET. Take a collagen peptide powder to supplement amino acids, most notably cysteine
>>
>>32550276
cure of all diseases*
>>
>>32549881

We usually do the HA rinse first, then red light mouthpiece, then an antimicrobial mouthwash (which covers spores too), then brush with the remineralization gel.

You have to let the gel sit for 40 minutes then rinse according to the manufacturer.
>>
>>32549869
People still view food as something to be enjoyed, through centuries upon centuries of tradition, shallow personal experience and "art". And view things like taste, as superfluous and something to be enjoyed, rather than inherent guiding qualities about what you're consuming. It's something that's simply not going to be undone quickly or easily. When most people can't even give up much easier things that are much worse for them. "Invisible Consequences", or those not always immediately apparent or active, but will eventually happen in some form, is a very difficult concept for many people. On top of weighed "rationalizing" and complacency for short term pleasure addiction vs the aversion to "suffering" . You are against multiple strong armies "protecting" a fragile constitution from change.
>>
>>32550311
Why shouldn't people enjoy and appreciate food as a gift from God? You can do that without being materialistic
>>
>>32550276

I heard the Islam one. I always tend to reference Zoroastrianism due to it being the earliest of monotheistic religions by nearly all accounts. 6th century BCE.

I think oldest monotheistic approach might go to Akhenaten though. And I have to re-read but Seth Peribsen might also be older. Don't quote me on the monotheistic part for him. I just know he was 3200 BCE and swung worship back to Set.
>>
>>32547997
this works for parasites, everybody has them but it does not work for candida or fungi at all.

I did two cure of 2 months with both black walnut wormwood complex cloves in PILLS and liquid form.

While they were helpful they did not help for my condition at all.

I am a week in the NAC black seed oil oregano protocol and I feel better then I felt 10 years ago.

Either this is really helping OR my body is supercharged with antioxidants and actually works as intended but once I get off the protocol I will lose all gains.

If this happens it will sucks but whatever. I suffer from multiple chemical sensitivty which makes me extremely sensitives to a lot of smell, textiles and basically makes my body reacts to a lot of stuff.
And guess what I have tried literally everything over the course of these 5 years I have suffered from this and so far this protocol is the only thing that worked.

Worm pill did jack shit.
>>
>>32550317
God gave you life and the foundations for preserving it.
It was a human decision to complicate those foundations into the food we have now. We have the freedom to do so, but ultimately is it right? Food as pleasure only leads us to pursue it perpetually, which leads to gluttony. So why even teeter that line in the first place instead of stamping out the entire idea and further simplifying our lives?
You could argue the sisyphean nature of food is "to be human". But I'd argue that's a cheap concession, and we could ultimately ascend beyond it, especially for the people truly interested in the immaterial.
>>
>>32543246
Just with the supplements or with diet too? Have you been on maintenance for a while?
>>
>>32550373
In terms of medicine though, I really think the ancient Aryan Indians were ahead of everyone else. My Persian friend also always tells me that Zoroastrianism came from India or was influenced by India, though I don't know enough to evaluate that claim.
>>
>>32550119
I have a bottle of oregano essential oil that I use on any skin afflictions like rashes, moles, red spots and such. It's also great for wound healing. Bso is great for the skin and absorbs really well. It makes fine wrinkles disappear.
>>
File: akhenaten-sphinx.jpg (111 KB, 804x502)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>32550461
I have to say that Moroccan Amazigh were the root of medicine. But that also hinges on Set/Seth being considered the origin of medicine by controlling Apep, or death itself. The original serpent on a staff is due to him, and Set/Seth is one of the oldest known deities. Synonymous with Typhon, who borrowed from him. But definitely rooted in the people who founded Libya and upper Egypt, the Amazigh/Berber line.

As a bonus, here's a stele of Akhenaten in the Sha pose (which is that original Sphinx was like). He's using the light of the sun to burn Isis' ankh. Which is representative of her girdle, or the root of the bread and beer in lower Egypt.

You can take that to mean the origin of yeast in Egypt was Isis' crotch lol.
>>
>>32550461
And also, I think the key thing from our sideline discussion is that now it looks like we're the ones doing it, but en masse.
>>
>>32550735
>As a bonus, here's a stele of Akhenaten in the Sha pose (which is that original Sphinx was like). He's using the light of the sun to burn Isis' ankh. Which is representative of her girdle, or the root of the bread and beer in lower Egypt.
>You can take that to mean the origin of yeast in Egypt was Isis' crotch lol.

Fascinating!!
>>
>>32550781

Does anyone have a count, or best estimate of how many of US are doing the Protocol?
>>
>>32550735
>You can take that to mean the origin of yeast in Egypt was Isis' crotch lol.
Lol that's an interesting interpretation. Definitely gonna look into it more
>>
Hi guys, I have some dry oregano. If I were to make a kind of tea out of it, would I get the same effects as oregano oil? And if so, how much should I use to match the protocol?
>>
>>32550804

Here's the only image I can find of an un-defaced Sha. He's refusing the Ankh in favor. As I recall the story, this was below the waterline at a dock for a very long time, hence it surviving unscathed. There was an obelisk that contained this image and the detail I'll send in a moment. When you line up a picture of the Sphinx statue with the way the Sha image is carved it's almost comical.

The whole defacing Set trend was basically a matter of Set losing favor after getting upset with Osiris and Isis for the bread and beer ruining the populace. It's in line with Isis and her Ankh's origin related to bread and beer. Story versions get murky quick, but there was an extended period PRIOR to bread and beer that favored Set and had him regularly alongside Osiris versus opposed.

I should mention this viewpoint is strictly around the North African/Europe/Arabian regions. Other areas have their own amazing legends and history that revolve around these stories of the underworld and sin. The hero's journey is a recurring theme for a reason from where I'm looking.
>>
File: received_774575290403469.jpg (481 KB, 2048x1463)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>32551032

And here's that close up. I believe since Seth/Set was known as a red head and Amazigh lines originated the red hair/blue eyes/freckles for the entire region, the red haired pharaohs that ruled Egypt were Amazigh rooted. That leads to the concept of Taforalt being the Garden we got booted from in that region, so to speak. Went east and settled everywhere from that region.

As far as I recall sub-Saharan Africa was populated quite far from Egypt 15,000 years ago? If someone knows that area and era better I'd love to be corrected.
>>
>>32550735
>>32551032
>>32551071

That ultraterrestrial ayyyyyy.
>>
I'm almost 2 weeks in; here's what I've noticed:

I've had dreams every single night since day 2. Even though I haven't been getting enough sleep and my body hasn't felt 100%, it's still better than usual and my mind feels turbo-rested. I'm experiencing a lack of typical fog and grogginess, the clarity is unreal.

My turds normalized, but ive been noticing tiny maggot-colored specs embedded near the surface, and light brown biofilm I assume? though not as much as others have been seeing. I can only assume these are some kind of worm because they don't match anything I've been eating. They're maybe 1/4 the size of a sesame seed. I'm pretty sure one was still alive enough to burrow away from my flashlight though it's possible I just imagined that. Any idea what these could be before I go digging around in my shit?

Thirdly wounds have been healing a lot faster than they normally would
I work a physical job and am frequently covered in cuts and scrapes.

Gonna keep at it, my instinct tells me this is the right path.
>>
>>32548463

I think we have examples of true humanity. But we got told they were just stories. Although we're all focused on being healthy and helping each other research together, it's important to keep the paranormal/supernormal aspects in frame too.

We found a key to something. Let's keep prying the door open together anons. It's for the greater good regardless of station. I strongly suspect this is the great filter we're starting at.

We're getting to the point where simpler and simpler compounds are able to do the work. To me that says the base issue is more the same for everyone than we've been sold to believe. Specialized medicine while I'm being referred to as a client? No thanks.

I choose life. And truth. It's not hard to figure out the moving parts when there's thousands of eyes on it.
>>
>>32551361

Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>32551457
>thousands of eyes
This might be the one positive aspect of the internet, that likeminded people can connect, though people of foul interests also use the internet to connect, so it's a double edged sword
>>
>>32551497

I believe life and truth win. I like waking up in the morning now. I plan on doing that as long as possible. Then maybe back to the Halls again haha.
>>
>>32543691
Thanks! For posterity (docdroid hasn't been used by anons as much as pomf clones):

$ sha256sum CDF\ NAC\ Protocol.pdf
3d9faecf302c6b294b82baa845beed3ae2ddcedb44170f753eaf5b4ab006be86 CDF NAC Protocol.pdf

https://files.catbox.moe/yo5s7u.pdf
>>
>>32550735
>yeast in Egypt was Isis' crotch
Gross
>>
A bit over a month in. Sometimes my body temperature peaks and I feel like garbage. Also had a major depression some weeks ago, like the ones I had in my teenage years (but could handle it way better). In the beginning and one week ago, my eyes stung. I also had a dream which felt like an eternity, never had that before. I also dreamed during a very short nap.
Asthma and allergies got really bad, where I had to take medication.
Sometimes my sugar cravings are gone and I just went for a tap water and refused any sweets. But the cravings got also really high. Since the protocol I have the feeling the trend is going downwards and I don't need that much food anymore.

In one situation I didn't even felt my joints, when I moved my arms, it was very weird.
I also need more sleep.

But I didn't saw any biofilms shitted or pissed out yet (maybe I couldn't see them).
Or does it take weeks until I see one?
>>
>>32550276
picrel
>>
>>32552469
how does one look at this? Is this a link? Is the sha256 an encryption?
>>
>>32548874
Breathing (pranayama) techniques are meditation and that’s usually the recommended starting point, then focusing techniques, then deeper meditation.
Thankfully, I am quite ok financially. My only issue is getting some more advanced stuff like NACET due to my location.
What I meant is different though, this other anon got it. It’s about being able to make decisions and think through your true self. Usually that requires being still and exerting a significant amount of willpower. As soon as you stop, “real world” catches up pretty quickly. But with practice you can remember where your true self resides and go back to that place at will. If one could do that effortlessly while still being able to operate physically, that could bring true transcendence.
>>32548961
Those 2 “yous” are not both the real you, only one is. Enlightenment is not necessarily comfortable. You may find out that most or all of the most important decisions in your life went against your true values. That is fine, you still have the rest of your life ahead to live properly. It’s only when you learn to distinguish animalistic urges, societal cliches and environmentally imposed thoughts when your true discovery of self begins. Does not mean the background noise will fully go away, of course.
>>
>>32553217
SHA256 is a secure checksum, essentially like a summary of a file. If you change even one bit the checksum will be completely different.

Imagine years later both docdroid and catbox.moe die. However, you can find a copy of this document elsewhere - how do you know you got the real thing or something "edited"?

Well, you could search for the checksum on archive.4plebs.org archive and find this post and conclude you are probably okay :)
>>
File: Red Light Bulb 2.jpg (111 KB, 1600x1249)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>32550283
>Google red light therapy...literally tons of colorful charts and docs out there.
>---------------------------------------
>There are 2 types red light therapy depending on your needs:
>** High temperature: 6 red incandescent lights in a small room or sauna high temperatures to raise body temperature fast...to kill fungus/bacteria or treat cancer. Sweat it out technique.
>** Low temperature: 660nm Red and 850nm Near Infrared Red LED Light therapy... used to regenerate damaged tissues and stimulate metabolism. Also to create new collagen in face. This light when placed directly on or near the body penetrated deeper than the sun can penetrate. Reaches organs/bones for actual healing over time. Only one bulb needed. Lower cost option.
-------------------------------------

Now that some here may be looking for Red Light Therapy , I wanted to share what I found and use daily....to save you time looking if you like. There are many units out there, but I feel this is the best option and best value, which is why I got it.

** I researched and looked EVERYWHERE and this one has a 2022 Updated Bulb with double the LED lights than anywhere else. 18Red and 18IR LEDs per bulb.

The one I got has a stand, and I like it very much (detachable from the stand for hand held spot treating body/organs. It is $60 bucks after 10% coupon on site.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3R3KS94?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

------------------------------------------

** This one, (also with same 2022 Updated bulb) is a MUCH CHEAPER option, and is just a clip on (no stand) $38 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YQZYNG2/ref=emc_b_5_i

**** REMEMBER: I am not paid for any of this...just sharing what I bought...to be helpful...."my stuff." I like it and use it EVERYDAY.
>>
File: 1659652262628490.jpg (64 KB, 768x432)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>32553538

I made a thread.

I figured out a thing, it is important.
>>
>>32553287
>>>32548961 (You)
>Those 2 “yous” are not both the real you, only one is. Enlightenment is not necessarily comfortable. You may find out that most or all of the most important decisions in your life went against your true values. That is fine, you still have the rest of your life ahead to live properly. It’s only when you learn to distinguish animalistic urges, societal cliches and environmentally imposed thoughts when your true discovery of self begins. Does not mean the background noise will fully go away, of course.

Well, its my 50th birthday today. 11 weeks on the Protocol. I guess you could say I am reborn today??

I have some choices to make...time is short. I think this had been the best gift of my entire life.

Thank you to creators of this protocol, and to everyone here that contributed. Yes, I chose to participate, but would not have had the success without everyone here.

I am very grateful.
>>
Yikes! I cant count. I have been on the Protocol for 15 weeks. Has it really been that long???

Tempest Fugit! Time Flies!!!!!!
>>
>>32553694
Sounds like a perfect birthday surprise to find a new you:) Happy Birthday, anon! May your path continue to shine brighter.
>>
>>32550392
I took nac/black seed oil/oregano for 3 months and it did nothing. I took one pill of wormwood / pumpkin seed and i shit out little worms almost instantly
>>
>>32553862

Everyone has different issues to address. Mine was primarily candidiasis - fungal infections causing many of my chronic conditions and pain... I'm glad you found what worked for you!

The BSO and NAC is for helping your body heal and eliminate toxins while you are cleansing the fungal crud OUT with the Oregano Oil.
>>
>>32553876
I'm not sold all NAC is real either. I think its a jew trick. I returned some the other day that had yellow specks in it
>>
>>32553880

I was fortunate to purchase mine in bulk powder from a reputable dealer, with a chemical analysis. I'm glad you were able to return yours.

I had my liver and kidney function tested every month. Marked improvement in organ function by supplementing with NAC - even before the Protocol
>>
>>32553894
Amazon said nonreturnable but they refunded after chatting with them. It was now brand, it actually specifically says it may cause speckling on the package. I still don't trust it I've never seen nac like this.

It's the jew I'm sure of it
>>
>>32553862

>>32553486

check here

Fungus are bad, but when you move over to multi-cellular organisms, the levels of bad can increase by orders of magnitude. It seems like a lot of these fungal infections are probably being caused by worms, or providing habitats for worms and becoming symbiotic with them.

Anyway, I have found that if you had worms you are almost certainly selenium deficient.
>>
>>32553942
>Anyway, I have found that if you had worms you are almost certainly selenium deficient.

Good to know!! I will be adding some Selenium to my diet...and my dog.
>>
>>32553862
>it did nothing. I took one pill of wormwood / pumpkin seed and i shit out little worms almost instantly
the reason they were ejected immediately was most likely because you took away their foundation with the 3 months.
>>
>Feel bad
>Change diet
>Feel better
>after a while notice you feel bad again
Could be explained by a negative influence, (in this threads case fungus) adapting to a new situation.
>>
>>32553862
we all have different issues I guess.
The good thing is to try everything. I felt better and more clarity on the parasite pill on the moment but it went away fast.

But the NAC protocol I literally feel like I am in my prime again. I suspect it is because for people with MCS antioxidants are chronically low and NAC just replenish them super fast so my sensitivities are dropping fast.

But when I will go off the protocol in 4 months or so will my problems come back? If they do I will be on this program for life because of how good I feel right now.
>>
>>32554311

maintenance protocol for life...YES
>>
Why isn't this being spoken about on doubke chan?
>>
>>32554124
so uh, shouldn't this be part 2 of the op?
>>
>>32549388
>>32549753
are the at home ones any good or do I need a fancy spa?
>>32549881
>>32550303
any links / product names I can search amazon for?

Should I be taking the NAC before or after meals, does it matter? I've been taking it after (9-10am and 2100-2200) as taking before made me feel a little weird
>>
>>32554587
>>>32549753 (You)
>are the at home ones any good or do I need a fancy spa?
>>>32549881 (You)
>>>32550303
>any links / product names I can search amazon for?
---------------------
Answer: THE SPAS USE THE SAME ONES I LIST HERE...check it out. These are the ones I use and recommend for the home.

**See below.....
--------------------

Now that some here may be looking for Red Light Therapy , I wanted to share what I found and use daily....to save you time looking if you like. There are many units out there, but I feel this is the best option and best value, which is why I got it.

** I researched and looked EVERYWHERE and this one has a 2022 Updated Bulb with double the LED lights than anywhere else. 18Red and 18IR LEDs per bulb.

The one I got has a stand, and I like it very much (detachable from the stand for hand held spot treating body/organs. It is $60 bucks after 10% coupon on site.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3R3KS94?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

------------------------------------------

** This one, (also with same 2022 Updated bulb) is a MUCH CHEAPER option, and is just a clip on (no stand) $38 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YQZYNG2/ref=emc_b_5_i

**** REMEMBER: I am not paid for any of this...just sharing what I bought...to be helpful...."my stuff." I like it and use it EVERYDAY.
>>
>>32538069
No ones said that
>>
File: Red Light 3.jpg (71 KB, 1398x1430)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>32554620
>>
>>32554624
They we're right. You can't have black plague without C/U mechanisms retard. Y. Pestis will use any fungal highway it can find, including aspergillus networks. Tired of doing the math for you trolls.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3457579/
>>
Convergent evolution between yersina pestis and cryptococcus neoformans you say?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19098923/

Can't have bacterial infection without a fungal substrate to leverage.
>>
>>32554285
Fucking this. Whenever I made a positive change I felt temporarily better for about a week then I'd go back to being sick. It felt like my body was TRYING to fuck itself up as if sickness was some kind of homeostasis it needed to maintain.

On a related note, anyone else having prostate problems since they developed candida? Mine showed up around 2014 and I've had a gigantic inflamed prostate ever since. Can't get a decent erection and been waking up 5 times a night to pee ever since.
>>
>>32555455

That happened to me, but it was as a result of a BMX accident at 9 years old when I landed on my junk. After about 10 days of initial protocol it all went away. No doctor ever mentioned it as an issue but my prostate went down to 1/3 the size and I stopped taking burning pisses for the first time since that accident.
>>
>>32555156
>>32555228

Wait I think this breaks germ theory somehow? As in the fungus is absolutely necessary for bacteria to work in some/most cases? Or just gram negative situations?
>>
>>32555505
Can also confirm. After 4 months on protocol my prostate shrunk and my pipes are clear. Nice high pressure loads
>>
>>32555505
>>32555591
Well ive been fighting this thing since 2019 and have yet to make any sort of meaningful dent in my debilitating brain fog (used to be copywriter, cant swing it anymore) low libido and enlarged prostate. Heres what ive tried:

>Coconut oil flush which leaves me sitting on the toilet all day shitting out bubbly irate yeast in a process ive since dubbed “wasting away in diarrheaville”

>Pau d’arco tea twice a day which made my gums red and inflamed prompting me to quit

>Flowers of sulfur which makes a noteworthy dent in the candida but burns my gut up after three days and leaves me smelling like huma abedin

>Turpentine in sugar, about the same effect as the sulfur albeit a bit more harsh

>Methylene blue, does nothing but make me depressed and perhaps lowers the brain fog slightly

>Various probiotic strains (lactobacillus, subtilis, boulardii) that do nothing but make me bloated, foggy, and suicidally depressed

>NAC, nothing noteworthy except stomach pain but I bought the cheap ass NOW beaner shit so thats on me

>Oregano oil, worked well for about a month until the candida adapted and it lost all effect

>Garlic, easily the most effective remedy ive come across but it left me smelling like moldy garlic bread and everyone i came into contact with was making that face the fish at the movie theatre made when spongebob at the onion sundae

I apologize if this is incoherent but im currently so disoriented i cant remember what my name is and phoneposting from the toilet (diarrheaville)

Can show pictures of my angery candida stool upon request if you’d like though. You know, for posterity.
>>
>>32555837
What is your diet like, in detail, fren?
>>
>>32555837
Try to get high quality NACET. I used NOW for a bit, and it was fine. People now have quality issues with it which is weird

I saw some articles on how the FDA is trying to make NAC a non vitamin and so take it off selves.

You have to change your diet along with the protocol. You have to eat things low in sugar, and unprocessed. The Candida diet is in the thread.
>>
>>32555837
might wanna also stop masturbating for awhile.
coom is called the second blood by many, for a reason.
>>
>>32555986
Mostly meat is what I eat. Get a big box box of 100% beef patties from Costco once a week and survive on that plus coconut oil for calories. Because of my Russian heritage ive got some arctic gene that reduces my bodies ability to form ketones in the face of reduced carbohydrate intake so I'm sleepy on top of the candida brain fog.

All my symptoms intensified after a period of homelessness where I was squatting in an abandoned factory so I'm betting its a lead/mercury thing and I supplement iodine and cilantro to daily to slowly chelate it out of me.

I had a nurse practitioner tell me that I'm one of the worst candida cases hes ever encountered and I should avoid hospitals/old folks homes because I'm probably putting off spores and could be a typhoid mary.
>>
>>32556013
Ive actually tried that in the past and my prostate reaches critical mass like its about to explode so I coom on the reg to keep it from rupturing
>>
>>32556034

This is rough anon, I'm sorry.

I hate to break it to you, but a lot of our meats and vegetables are saturated full of mercury, especially the large grain fed animals. It is loaded full of estrogens too.

Grassfed meat and wild caught fish are the best way to go, but obviously those are expensive, and many of us cannot afford that

What I can say is to look up a zeolite detox, with wormwood if the protocol isn't doing anything for you. Zeolite is known to chelate heavy metals, and is used actively is radioactive zones. You can buy it off amazon.
>>
>>32556046
Yeah sperm retention is not great for prostate issues.
>>
>>32555837

The best NAC Supplier I ever found. They sell large quantities all the time. Very fresh, Pharmaceutical grade that hospitals use.

QUALITY. Comes with Certificates. I liked it so much I bought 11lbs powder and make my own capsules.

They sell powder or Capsules! They have a regular website or you can goto their ebay page here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_ssn=nvslabs&store_cat=0&store_name=nutrivitashop&_oac=1&_nkw=nac
>>
>>32556298
Been considering zeolyte for a while now actually, thanks for the recommendation!
>>
>>32537719
Meat has selenium and bugs have things that help parasites live in you.
>>
>>32556498
Diatomaceous earth is great for that, i take it a couple times a wake just in case
>>
>>32556004
look at this nownac
>>32553916
>>
>>32556815

Always look for "Kosher, Pharmaceutical Grade" 100% PURE NAC. Highest QUALITY ....it has ZERO IMPURITIES.

NVS LABS: The best NAC Supplier I ever found. They sell large quantities all the time. Very fresh, Pharmaceutical grade that hospitals use.

Comes with Certificates of Guaranteed Purity. I liked it so much I bought 11lbs powder and make my own capsules.

NVS Labs sell NAC Pharmaceutical grade powder or Capsules. They have a regular website in California, or you can go to their ebay page here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_ssn=nvslabs&store_cat=0&store_name=nutrivitashop&_oac=1&_nkw=nac
>>
>>32556792
I should have typed that out better, meat has selenium, while insect protein has something in their exoskeletons that help bad bacteria grow in your gut.
>>
>>32556873
Kosher? This is a Jew trick isn't it
>>
>>32556894
not him, but i'm pretty sure kosher in this context would just be no pig gelatin, which is good. Sometimes Kosher alligns with generally good followings (like honey). Other times it gets retarded with their usual attempts to cheat their own rules with absurd pilpul technicalities like fish and eggs.
>>
>>32556975
I don't trust anything from the jew they literally killed jesus and are the reason we can't have nice things
>>
>>32557010
assuming everything is lies is also their trick. Hidden truths are everywhere, they love their sadistic games.
>>
>>32556891
Oh right, chitin, i read about that the other day actually.
>>
>>32555455
I have been exactly one week on this protocol and I am extremely scared of this being the case.
What if I will feel good for a week or a month and then immediately go back to feeling like shit?

I tried a lot of stuff and this always happened to me. MCS is a bitch
>>
>>32557076
Being "scared" is the Fungus speaking for you. Does not want you to succeed...means its eradication. I'm serious. After the protocol....you will realize this. It happened to me and so many others here.
>>
File: 1541976110047.jpg (58 KB, 960x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Humans domesticate pigeons at Taforalt.
Before Taforalt no humans had the fungus.
After Taforalt humans are susceptible to fungus.

Noah had domesticated pigeons at the landing of the ark.
Every living human was enclosed with pigeons on the ark.
Before the flood no humans had the fungus.
After the flood all the humans get the fungus.

Every human came from the ark and there was a new smaller gene pool.
All pre-flood non-fungus non-pigeon people died in flood.
Post-flood world is the fungus world.

Global fungal infections = shorter post-flood lifespans.
Noah grew and drank wine, resveratol? yeast?
Noah gets raped by his worm controlled descendant.
>>
>>32557010

Jews didn't invent alchemy. That was my people friend. And although I hold nothing against any tribe, Seth and Moroccan blood founded all in the region and many of our achievements were written over by later people.

Peace to all, but there are certainly unanswered crimes in all tribes. Jew and otherwise. The key is moving past all that together as much as possible. What do you think the fungus and worms want most?

Division.
>>
>>32557161
are fungus, god's true adversary that he doesn't have complete control over?
Or the true great filter/test for humanity to conquer, sent by him?
I wonder if there are commentaries that lean more heavily into this aspect/fungus in general with biblical texts
>>
>>32557161

You're good at this. You're seeing how things connect in the overall mesopotamia region. Doesn't count for all groups out there, but certainly the Levantine and Moroccan groups got really screwed by fungal and helminth style parasites.

Seth tried to reset it way way back and got lambasted afterward as a nephew rapist and as something to be reviled. To the point that red head babies got buried in the desert out of fear they were Seth reincarnate (see Thoth and his tablets for more there).
>>
>>32555837
You need to run the full protocol consistently, no excuses.

You didn't build a resistance to oregano after a month, that's not how it works. Candida doesn't adapt directly like some bacteria can. Candida that is resistant to say fluconazole is a separate species, so it doesn't become resistant. It either is or isn't.

But also remember that the protocol addresses the entire process including biofilms. Oregano on its own temporarily won't be a panacea. You need the trinity and you have to be consistent.
>>
>>32557198

Yeast is the work of Enki who is synonym for the garden serpent and Apep from the Egyptian stories.

Also noted as one of the Watchers, the original opposed.

Enki was also barred from creating life, but was a master of biology in some accounts. Made something that looks very much like life but is a pale comparison under close scrutiny.

Fun side fact about the Mesopotamian stories all being from the same root, and all really referring to the same main Creator concept (even polytheistics had their specific originators). Enkidu's name means "Enki made this", as in Enki caused him to be a twisted goat-man not far in description from the Fomorians of Irish legend.

I can go on for days here.
>>
>>32557244
>But also remember that the protocol addresses the entire process including biofilms. Oregano on its own temporarily won't be a panacea. You need the trinity and you have to be consistent.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE! Also, Maintenance for life is part of the deal.
>>
>>32557249
>I can go on for days here.
i'd read a collection of all you have to say, if you don't want to spam the thread.
>>
File: 1541818594449.jpg (69 KB, 960x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>32557198
Christ implemented fasting, unleavened bread, wine, and vinegars, and ate fish and ruminants.

>Exodus 12:15
>Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
The law commands all yeast and yeast products be destroyed and not found anywhere in Israel for a week of the year, with the death penalty for eating it in that week.

>Leviticus 2:11
>No meat offering, which ye shall bring unto the Lord, shall be made with leaven: for ye shall burn no leaven, nor any honey, in any offering of the Lord made by fire.
God accepted no offerings containing yeast, except for specific offerings where the yeast represents sin.

>Matthew 16:6
>Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
>Matthew 16:12
>Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
Jesus uses yeast as a metaphor for things that spread, and frequently for sin.

>Galatians 5:9
>A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

>1 Corinthians 5:8
>Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

>1 Corinthians 5:7
>Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
The passover was also unleavened, representing Christ being sinless.
>>
>>32557337
Excellent response. If you want to be godlike you must purge the yeast.
>>
>>32557337
>and ruminants
how does that work when you're not supposed to consume blood? The clean meat distinction makes sense, but ultimately trying to reconcile flesh without blood is a very familiar dissonance
>>
File: Capture23a.png (35 KB, 847x440)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>32557436
It's pretty clear the Lord eats meat in Genesis 18 if you're implying the Bible promotes veganism by saying not to eat blood.
>>
>>32557504

Holy shit that's talking about the priests of Apollon. That group shows up so many times in so many cultures. It's in cave paintings, mentioned by Thoth in the tablets, by the Greeks as part of the attestations of the Hyperboreans (as the three priests of Apollon no less).

That's a great passage I'd totally forgotten about.
>>
>>32556378
how i know it’s legit?
>>
>>32557541
Vouch for nutrivitashop. No connection to them besides purchases, but their quality is the best I've found too. And as the other anon said they have verifiable 3rd party testing for each run.
>>
>>32557532
After this chapter they nuke an entire city of worm infested homosexual deviants except for Lot who gets raped by his daughters and births nations that oppose Israel for much of their history.
>>
>>32557227
links?
>>
>>32557588
Sure, I'm mostly referring to the early version of the Ennead. Where Seth/Set brings the serpent Apep under control. Seth is the same in the Ennead as in the Jewish legends, there's enough copying back and forth with the Osiris/Aurueris/Set and Cain/Abel/Seth parallels.

As far as the story of Horus-Set and Apep:

https://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bookgates10/

Also worth noting that Set was noted as threatening to the status quo in Egypt. This would make sense with Osiris/Cain being the one who was the builder, or founder, of Egypt. Cain had a son Enoch who was similar to Horus the Younger in the sense of founding a somewhat unclear great city. Usually it's Eridu in most translations from the Jewish legend and maybe Nekhen in Egypt stories. Geography part gets sketchy quick because there were a lot of rewrites, at least that how I see it.
>>
>>32557556
>Vouch for nutrivitashop. No connection to them besides purchases, but their quality is the best I've found too. And as the other anon said they have verifiable 3rd party testing for each run.

Thanks for the backup on Nutravitashop NAC! I have no connection either...except purchases.

They sell PURE unadulterated supplements in bulk sizes up to 55 lbs, and small sizes too....I think other stores may buy from them as a source, and resell their products cut with additives.

I looked everywhere for bulk NAC powder...and this was the best quality at excellent prices for my needs.

Just wanted to share what I found...trying to help. :-)
>>
Since the protocol mentions the risk of harming e gut biome with all of these antimicrobials, maybe there should be a probiotic component to the protocol? Thanks guys!
>>
>>32558403
The protocol doesn't mention the risk of harming the biome, that is incorrect. It actually heals and corrects it.

Probiotics are fine to take with the protocol and will help with some of the symptoms while you are repairing yourself.
>>
New thread >>32558828

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.