[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 76 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

Someone remind me again why Christianity and Christ are viewed as "false light" path, and that they don't lead to salvation?
>>
>>32533906
they put all their faith that jesus will forgive them for anythign so they end up being shit retards because they think it doesnt matter
>>
>>32533906
because satan said so
>>
>>32533906
The false light narrative was created by new agers to explain why the other new agers said things that were opposed to what they believe in, and to discourage trust in love coming from entities in the spiritual world as if it were some sort of demiurge trap.
>>
>>32533906
Jesus is a man who belongs to an extremely questionable group of people, and taught pacifism which is incongruous with the harsh realities of life, where pacifism invites and fertilizes evil, as opposed to overcoming it.

Not only that, with the 1st point I mentioned, being told how to be "good" by such a person is like the pot calling the kettle black. I would not take spiritual advice from someone who came from a family of child raping murderers, same difference.
>>
>>32533936
You're talking about the light we see when we die... interesting perspective
>>
>>32533954
its the topic of the thread, why is christianity/following of christ considered to be a trap.
>>
>>32533906
Because their shit is made up.
>>
>>32534082
How so?
>>
>>32533954
personally I have a "false light" experience of myself of a previous life, then my birth
>>
>>32534433
black holes
>>
>>32533906
>salvation
We are stuck in the maws of a soulless beast that people kill to own. Only way is into the abyss to destroy ourselves in blind passion.
>>
>>32534514
So well spoken and based I am almost speechless.
Where did you learn this? Or did you learn it within?
>>
File: JESUS-new-HOME.jpg (502 KB, 1100x1038)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>32533906
Jesus alters pre-destination to multiply "one-another" and mass-murder "them" using "dissolve".

"one-another" is an abomination-union & must be stopped at all cost.
The Father urges "save my members" while he himself is seduced by "copulation" as his own species is genocided.

Christianity will fall, and Jesus will be wiped from existence.
>>
>>32533906
christianity is false light. christ was wise. he was a follower of the light. christians worship YHWH. no physical form can encompass the whole of the absolute. in elevating him to equivalence with YHWH the christians simultaneously make him more than he was and less than he was. the true source of existence is indivisible, impersonal, eternal, peerless, and completely and utterly beyond the material. the church and its god fight for control of the world. the source of existence encompasses all of creation before and after the church. it may have been that christ had worldly designs, and that he paid the worldly price for those designs. it may be that he was too pure for a world like this, especially amongst "god's chosen." either way we can see a lesson in these.
>>
Mainstream christianity is the cheapest form of spirituality there is. Its like going on a vacation to another country, and never leaving the hotel pool area.
>>
>>32534742
Man oh man, how many demons do you think are inside your head, sticken their dicks in your childhood memories and integral personality aspects? I want to say, at least a thousand.
>>
>>32535245
Its straight out Gnostic texts, dickhead.
Learn to read, moron.
>>
>>32535245

So, you are basically portraying an all-loving God with infinite power who could have had available so many possible iterations of the universe yet HE decided in his infinite wisdom one where, as you say "demons sticking dicks in a persons memory" because he wants free will.

Seriously? That's the best you got? Free will? I mean, yeah, here are the options, choose herpes or flu, maybe one allows you to get some vacations to a nice place maybe one sends you to gulag.

Talking about gulag, so yeah, ever read history, even genesis? Wow, if you are right then God would have been in a very foul mood when doing stuff like making a Garden with a way to fuck the entirety of creation. Hey, let's put a nuclear device in kinder and let's see how long it goes, and just to make it even more interesting put a professional marketer promoting people to press the button!

Pray tell, what would have happened if Adam had just torched the Tree of Knowledge? I mean He said "don't eat", but He never said "don't burn the thing down", would have God accepted Adam playing the rules in hist favor?
>>
>>32534742
"them" is creation itself
>>
>>32533953
God can make light in the darkest places, but no, the reason Jesus is seen as a false light is because one might say Jesus has a false creation that he was given the ability to create, that mirrors The Presence but isn't it. Not sure if this is true or not. Don't really care. Also some understanding of Salvation in some Christian circles can be seen as accepting the world which there is nothing wrong with, but accepting your negativity/negative aspects of yourself or what you might perceive as yourself is never the path, no. So I get it. Depending on who is looking a lot of what Jesus is seen as doing can be viewed as negative too. Bringing ease to others, you know? Because that could be construed as playing God/interfering/interference/etc.
>>
>a thread died for this heresy
>>
>>32533906
Thelema look it up faggot jesus is real he has holes in his hands and will come back through a wormhole in the sky
>>
>>32535740
I'm literally not saying anything I'm saying is The Truth, I could be mistaken. As could anyone else. Specifically in this post. >>32535722
>>
>>32535741
The main flaw is that Jesus has a "Father" that is construed as having Ultimate Authority and is separate from him. So what if that "Father" decides to release everyone from Hell and make Jesus do it all again. Apparently Jesus' authority is not final, by his own words.
>>
Christianity false light
>christainity
its a dooms day prep ritual meant to proformed exactly 33 years to the end of the world
its to birth the regilion , build the reglion ,profrom the reilgion and at the last day of the world
pray and end the regilion.

that is the regilion of christatinty.

I'm almost 39 years old so your alittle late.
but 9/11 was a ritual that marked the death of christ on my 33rd bitrthday by satanists.

and the end the reglion is the end of all life
because with out the book of the bible which is the world of god.

there is no life. Amen

PS
the moral of the story is this,
don't put your turst in a pretender who only brings death to the world.

in other words
don't t rust those born on the earth (mother) (a planet or the life on) over the sky father (knowleagde and spiritualism)

its the idea that rejecting good thus knowleage and spiritualism is death and it is evil
it will always bring about the end of he world no matter how it is done.

Its a very long 5185 year long ritural
that must be profromed by every single soul on the earth to be allowed to be a spacefaring species

the Annunki made this so that no evil can be taken into space.
that it is forbiddern for any negitivity to be in space

its a right/ritual of passage to the heavens (space)

that is why the bible

or i like to call it the

"hichickers giude to the laws of the galaxy (tm)"

that's why the bible has a coss in it

its symbolism of the first spacesip to space
the first blast of rockects makes a cross

the cross represents a brigde
the spaceship is the the holy cross
the thefirst symble you see if you look at chemical rockets firing

that's why the cross it holy
and why the bible is the most holy book in the comos

the ritual its calld the rights of flight
>>
and there is 2 volumes
one for light (the bible) (space/knowlegde/holyness/communtiy/love/friendship/relationship/marriage/life/and/death/trust.
the one for darkness (the talmud) ( [insert planet here

they both when read on life time after another tell you the daulity of love and a manual on how to make heaven and hell.

the idea of this holy bible which ritural can only happen once per planet is to clean evil from the planet
the idea is that no being no= matter who they are cannot die without the knowleagle of the heavens and the hells , it cannot repect knowlegde or spirittually (the reglion doesn't matter its the idea of knowleagde of preverving knowlegde of spiritualty) and knowlegde of how to protect your planet from evil so that you do not take it with you

that was the reason for
project eden
adam (first male) and eve (first female)
from now on of any new species

they are given when their tech gets to A.I
level this book.

the bible has a cross on it
the very first locks had a cross on them

the key was the cross key

that unlocked the heavens (spaceships)
because the computer or (M.O.N.A.D aka satilite could then be made ( secert of course)

then a copy of god's brain is to be in it
and all the souls needed for the planet to be ready for A.I
when it does. the the planet is ready for harvest
all evil souls are marked with the mark of the beast

and all the good souls are unmarked

then the evil souls are desotried (why)
>because to transport them to another planet they have to fit in a single ship who must then sneek into the new planet without being seen

the only way to do this is just transporting the marked and evil souls to the next planet

the next planet is always evil
and the idea is the evils ones teach others
not to get marked.
and then the ritural comes then they will not be moved to the next planet (this becoming angels aka immorals)

and this will be repeated again and again and again untill all life hears the word of god
>>
No.32534742
NO. jesus is a catylastist not a daemon.
he can't be killed or desotied because his is spiritually immune to destruction

again you don't know anything.

as for a the species being wiped out that isn't my problem if you fail to read the bible and take in all the ritural then you deserve to be wiped out.

the idea here is that only those who follow the bible all the way though without dismissing a single verse will make it at the end of the world

the end of the world
is marked by the taking off of spaceships that represent angels leaving the planet.

all those that are marked who have evil souls (those who didn't read the bible or refused or desotired it or corrupted it ) are destoryed

an all their sins as well
after the evil ones destory the earth and the earth is clean of evil
life will then be returned to earth
when the planet is liveable again

animals , bugs, people/beings and all those who are unmarked and left the planet will then be reuturned.
by now no surivoris but one reminds

just jesus
who was buried in the earth
he (jesue) then flies off and returns to the heavens

(the man isn't important his just a vehicle for all evil to hate and want to be against this wiull cause them to die as this is expected)

the death of jesus only needed to happen on earth
it can't be repeated again.
otherwise the point of salvation is lost.

the point is that
god gave up some of him for the cosmos
so that it might be saved
from the loss of knowledge and spirituality from leaving the souls of morals/immortals

the idea here is that every single soul hears the words of god

the point of the words of the sky daddy are simple

ÿou are loved and the water of life are why god loved [insert planet here] ,[insert female deity]
so that if you are good and you are nice

I will let you be a space traveller and be with me for ever in the heavens (space)
>>
>>32534806
My pool is an awesome pool
I wade, the hotel above
With tiki bar, sun and fun
My pool is an awesome pool
>>
>>32535314
Dude...you, are God. God does not have CENTRALIZED intelligence. Never did! It's a giant, decentralized network, like mycelium..or, like stars. How you can "see a picture" in a grouping of stars, but those stars group with other stars around them if you look at it differently. All perceptions valid, all entities discovered, real. But the whole? The whole is just white noise - pure awareness with no ambition, or plans. The WHOLE "IS", and that is all that can be said. When you talk of agency, when you talk of the world of cause and effect - it is the world of smaller powers who vie and fight with one another for eternity, and we belong to that group of beings.

Sure, yeah, you might trace some of our bullshit to some higher archetypal being. But all your bitching is pointless, all you can really do is change how you behave, and think.

The rest, I wouldn't worry about. If I'm on the back of a giant world-turtle, I wouldn't worry about his future plans because everything I do is goddamn irrelevant in the short term.

Chill, and do, and be what you know is right. There is no material world. Everything has always been spirit. There is no division. You are living in a dark spiritual time, in a purely spiritual realm, right now. The spirits are apathetic, merciless, and cruel - frozen by hatred between brothers, and apathy towards murderers. So they are, to you - no love. Apathy towards your misfortunes. You fall on the rocks, and you break - the very spitting image of the disgusting human spirit, just as unforgiving, cruel, and malicious.

How many eyes, do you think, are looking out of your own right now? How many mouths speak out of your own? If you watch, then watch. Teach? Then teach. But let watchers be disabused of a CHANGING situation, for watching is passive, teaching, is active.
>>
>>32536777
Incredibly based
>>
>>32534806
In some countries its best not leave the tourist area, because of how much crime there is (US is getting there)
>>
>>32535929
>>32536022
>>32536109
Do you have source for this stuff? Where did you get this from?
>>
Don’t trust them, anon
>>
>>32537549
Don't trust whom, the Christians? But they seem to be so nice people.
>>
>>32537554
The people who say Christianity is not a path to the salvation
>>
>>32533906
because humans twisted his message and made him a god when that wasn't his message nor what he wanted he was trying to teach people to accept and love one another he was trying to tell you that you can heal yourself an others like he did, that you can talk to the dead an bring people back like he did, that you are god, that you can turn water into wine but no, people made him god, changed his words and used it to make money
>>
>>32533906
Depends on your mindset. If you're too rigid you will just get trolled by beings from beyond.
>>
>>32533906
They teach you forgiveness/salvation with no material affectation. Faith healing basically.

If you want to live well take care of yourself.

Forgiveness is meaningless, it's just gay or something unless you can't stand to love beyond god's judgement.
>>
>>32537701
Fellow writer's on fellow tablets i guess
>>
File: 161.jpg (550 KB, 1920x1080)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>32533953
>taught pacifism
Didn't, but it has been twisted so by those who twisted the whole thing into a religion, namely Romans/Flavians.

https://youtu.be/0h5ZxVLDjZY
https://youtu.be/ptJo3GDU9o4
>>
Get planet for their own vanity rather than love for The Almighty!
>>
File: 1658693474570493.jpg (68 KB, 627x900)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>32533906
Hatred of Christianity is nothing more than yet another symptom of the West's self-hatred. That's it, no other reason. If you're looking for sound arguments, you won't find them here. People hate Christianity because they hate the West.

Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and Hellenism are all true, but Christianity is *the* truth. All that was good in the pagan faiths of yore was taken into Christianity and built upon to create a faith that has driven all of the others into obsolescence.

With that said, I am willing to admit that there is a missing esoteric element to most branches of Christianity. But if Deliverance be thy wish, many Christian spiritual adepts have still found it. In Christianity, you will not be fooled by the Eastern delusion that knowledge of the Self is the highest ken one can receive. Instead, you will be perpetually beatified by your endlessly increasing knowledge of your threefold Maker.
>>
>>32537606
Ah yes, surely you are the one to tell us what Christ's message was. Not the Cherubim, who work the will of God, that have told us precisely the opposite of what you are saying. Christ certainly spoke to man of His own divine power, and our ability to even surpass His works, but this does not change the fact that he was the Logos made flesh. And the Logos *is* God, not a mere creation of Him!
>>
File: Based.png (1.27 MB, 920x1329)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>32538014
>missing esoteric element to most branches of Christianity
is picrel the missing piece?
>>
>>32538062
I have no idea what this madness is supposed to mean. The missing piece is the lack of an institutional method for adepts to achieve absolute knowledge and the transcendence of all states.
>>
all religions are man made systems of control

GOD HATES RELIGION
>>
>>32538670
how do i get to god, if not through religion
>>
>>32539331
>how do i get to god, if not through religion
Not that anon and I'm pretty sure he might have wildly different ideas, but assuming a god is real and thus part of cosmos - for the sake of argument let's assume the spiritual realm or whatever where the hypothetical god resides is also part of it - then you actually have to go out of your way to find it. Instead of just treating man's fallible word on the matter is the divine truth, or larping with your OC in your own head.
>>
>>32533906
christianity and other religions of avram are designed to entrap and enthrall you into dead-ends of learning and growth. christ is literally just the sacred dmt oil that your pineal gland secretes. "going down to hell and coming back up to heaven" is you practicing channeling that oil down your spinal column and back up to your pineal gland while energetically breathing. the whole parable of santa claus (corpus claustrum) is an ancient teaching of this, too (sending presents from the sleigh down the chimney)
>>
>>32538670
All religions are products of divine inspiration, foolish hylic. That doesn't mean that the Seven who rule this Earth always have our best interests in mind, but they are here, and active. You are utterly blind.
>>32539331
You don't. You can either be a serious person and choose a religion, ideally Christianity, or adopt ridiculous new age beliefs based on Western occultism and perversions of Eastern philosophy.
>>
>>32540695
>or adopt ridiculous new age beliefs based on Western occultism and perversions of Eastern philosophy.
Yeah I kind of see how this might not be good idea.
>>
>>32540695
>the Seven who rule this Earth always have our best interests in mind, but they are here, and active.
nta, but who are these seven you speak of? I'm unfamiliar.
>>
File: 1659452931289377.png (327 KB, 1482x562)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>32533906
>>
File: 165807210534433.jpg (54 KB, 322x400)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>32541189
>>
File: 1658040973533.jpg (216 KB, 324x706)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>32541201
>>
File: gnosticism.png (174 KB, 1330x711)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>32541211
>>
>>32534508
Based. I wouldn’t call myself Christian but I have a reverence for the Christ figure and Esoteric Christian teachings. When looked at as the ultimate synthesis of Egypto-Hellenistic, Judaic, and Near Eastern mysticism all combined into one, centered around the Christ archetype, the last sacrifice and bringer of light to humanity, Christianity is very appealing.
>>
>>32533906
The bible is the "terms and conditions with hidden shit" of religions
>1200 pages
>written by "followers of the law of the tribe of juda" aka jewy lawyers
>the entire thing is printed in tiny letters - the fine print
>literally asking people for their soul
>despite containing many contracts pertaining to a person's soul, is written in difficult to impossible to understand riddles and metaphors which it openly states the reader will often not understand
>salesman says that you don't have to worry about the details because he loves you
>calls himself and his followers fisherman
>calls you a sheep
>>
>>32541257
>calls you a sheep
I now feel insulted >:(
>>
>>32541189
>>32541201
>>32541211
>>32541224
demon fingers made these posts
>>
God is good, and he will save you.
>>
>>32541801
you're a retard
>>
>>32542052
>>
i dont personnel deal niggers
>>
>>32533906
Jesus literally raises up those who have sinned and grants them a place in Heaven. But in reality, sin cannot be erased, it doesn't matter if some miracle baby cult leader had some adventures a long time ago in the middle east. Also the entire conception of Godhead being achieved in a causal Logos is just a jewish fairytale which Christians inherited.
>>
>>32542617
>Jesus literally raises up those who have sinned and grants them a place in Heaven.
so the picture of >>32538062 but going counter-clockwise ?
>>
>>32536022
>the only way to do this is just transporting the marked and evil souls to the next planet
is that something to do with picrel, if going counter-clockwise >>32538062
>>
>>32534742
Christianity departs from harnessing the natural-law of truly divine beings, altering pre-destination to abomination forms; what modern man considers normal unions is mostly a disgusting mess.
God that saves us from destruction as they themselves guarantee we'll need them to do so.
>>
>>32534433
The religion is made up. There is no truth to it at all. Even the allegory breaks down at a certain point and it is just a control mechanism.
>>
>>32535740
If I was OP, I'd be ashamed.
>>
>>32533906
External savior syndrome.
>>
>>32544808
>it is just a control mechanism.
Control of what? Not sacrificing your children, or betraying your neighbors? Have you always been an immigrant?
>>
File: KING of the DEEP.jpg (225 KB, 268x1422)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>32535790
>I'm literally not saying anything I'm saying is The Truth, I could be mistaken. As could anyone else. Specifically in this post. >>32535722
Jesus is portrayed as being the good Sethian Twin & Satan as the bad.
Sethian breaks down to Capricorn in union with Scorpio; Scorpio is the Capricorn's soul-grave (Shoel).
We know for certain Jesus is not Capricorn of Geradama, as is the Father..
Capricorn is of the House-of-Geradama (Adam/Eve) so being Scorpio is ok for Jesus to be in union with the Christian-Father.

However, Jesus is "adni" of the Old-Testament & the only non-Jew & non-Christian clue we have is "adni" is Moon(Cancer) which means Trinity is a cesspit-monster.
Other claims like Jesus is Aries or Pisces are honestly way too idiotic to take serious & would mean Trinity is an abomination, anyway.
I personally believe Jesus is Moon/Cancer due to reasons here >>32534742. Jesus conquers all things by incorporating "alien-thought pre-exist army of charioteers at repose gathering" charged to use "dissolve"..
"charioteer & dissolve" are unique to Cardinal-Water (Moon).

Jesus is the pre-exist alien-thought providence conquer of Heaven, itself.
>>
File: Manichaeism.jpg (325 KB, 1226x1172)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>32535722
>Jesus is seen as a false light is because one might say Jesus has a false creation.
Jesus is not a sun-deity (leo), nor is he in union with any so as to share their properties.
Jesus exalted male Venus, specifically Taurus to become a morning-star.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEdgel52Rwg&t=1405s

Texts from Manichaeism best describe Jesus.
>Manichaeism
Halfwit Christian spinoff cult of zealots hell bent on esoteric justification of Jesus destroying everything, killing everyone & inheriting a kingdom of slaves, tossing the all non-capitulating into a lake of fire...

Basically. its Venus morning-star lighting the way to defeat & replace sun-deities without people realizing all the remaining elemental-kingdoms they sojourn thru eternity are all now below the horizon-of-eternity in the-Deep..

Manichaeism is Jesus's end-game masterplan gained by sucking extra hard on Lucifer's dick when becoming a morning-star.
Jesus shall sit as God instead of God, all prayer power to him & the Father's "actual" name become unknown..

>Manichaeism<
>Flesh is weak
>Flesh is evil
>Physical is evil
>World is evil
>Atoms are evil
>Universe is evil
>Destroy UNIVERSE!!!

Mandeaens specifically accuse Jesus of turning the light into darkness, replacing SUN light of DAY into Venus light that only lights your path below the horizon-of-eternity.
>>
File: Whore of Babylon.jpg (3.34 MB, 2728x6566)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB JPG
>>32533906 >>32545261 >>32535722
>However, Jesus is "adni" of the Old-Testament & the only non-Jew & non-Christian clue we have is "adni" is Moon(Cancer) which means Trinity is a cesspit-monster.
>Jesus is seen as a false light is because one might say Jesus has a false creation.
yeh, something like that.
>>
File: 1650131111942.jpg (220 KB, 838x1024)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>32533906
it's seems as a false light in ur head cus u spend most of your time on this CIA board instead of the real world

american serious following christian has
, House , Boat, AR15, Wife, 12 kids, BBQ for dinner, raids whitehouse when they trying to ban guns, faith in god

compare that to urself glaring infront of screen all day.
Not everything in life is explainable by science.

The moment I got a personal blessing from a jesus preacher on the street , i started noticing positive changes in my life
avoiding sexual lusts
sins
avoiding degenerate sins like tattoos,smoking drugs, uncleanliness
following the 10 commandments

why do you think the CIA & the feds has a stronghold over the church encouraging LGTQ+, immigration, love everybody nonsense? That was the first thing they needed to control

If I wanted to control the jews I would have to infiltrate synagouge and say; europeans, born from seed of adam are closest to god

Thats exactly what they did to church. Saying jesus was jewish & lookd like arab,muslim and all those garbage lies

It doesn't represent christianity or our faith

until the white man realizes that christ, christianity is his people true faith he will run into a million of errors..
>>
File: sun-of-rightousness.png (766 KB, 500x588)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
>>32545261 >>32545417 >>32545490
>Jesus is portrayed as being the good Sethian Twin & Satan as the bad.
>Sethian breaks down to Capricorn in union with Scorpio; Scorpio is the Capricorn's soul-grave (Shoel).
>We know for certain Jesus is not Capricorn of Geradama, as is the Father..
I should pointed out that Scorpio & Capricorn deity exalting Taurus >>32545490 >>32545417 is perfectly ok by laws of essential-dignity, however both Scorpio & Capricorn can also exalt (Leo) and thus become sun-deities thru exaltation:
Cancer deities can not exalt Leo & are not able to become Sun-deities.
Christian-Father could have become both a morning-star & sun-deity at the same time but for some reason did not.
>>
>>32533906
It's not that Christ is a false path; it's his fan club. If you pay attention to what Jesus said and disregard the church completely, you will find salvation. If you just believe in Jesus real hard but sin against God's creation daily, you will find damnation. The unfortunate truth is that Christ's enemies run his fan club; Christianity is not HIS religion, it's their's. Always has been; always will be. The demons hide in plain sight, and those who claim to follow the savior see them not.
>>
>>32533906
It's not a false light it just isn't what most people think it is. Christ came to introduce the christ consciousness to the planet. It's a way of raising our vibration. An example for us, not a god or savior for us. There's nothing to be saved from. Christ came to show us how to live, how to be, not to make us worship him r make us pray to him.
>>
>>32545658
>There's nothing to be saved from
If there wasn't a threat to us, he never would've came. He came specifically to warn us about a group of predatory ets, and to introduce us to their cosmic opposition. What you call Christ consciousness is just the normal state of being for the group Christ represented, but there are innumerable forces that have an interest in us not attaining it. To believe there is no threat is to expose oneself to the utmost peril possible, and should be regarded as foolishness of the highest order.
>>
>>32535740
>>32544917
There's no heresy, these are legitimate questions.
>>
File: No Glow.png (178 KB, 1000x1000)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>32545576
>american serious following christian has
>, House , Boat, AR15, Wife, 12 kids, BBQ for dinner, raids whitehouse when they trying to ban guns, faith in god
>>
>>32541224
https://youtu.be/qRAyfdMBYwk

don't listen to these faggots

even ahura mazada

azura
and others would laugh how stupid these babylonian bitches are trying brainwash people

not even on the level of beyond celestials and primodials
>>
>>32545261
Jesus isn't even from this place. He's not originally from the place humans are from in the Reality of Kingdoms. He's not "God" or THE Son of "God" whatever that means.
>>32545417
>Jesus exalted male Venus, specifically Taurus to become a morning-star
Why is being morning-star important to you? Because you get know things of this world?
>>
>>32545963
>Jesus isn't even from this place. He's not originally from the place humans are from in the Reality of Kingdoms. He's not "God" or THE Son of "God" whatever that means.
Jesus was an ascended-being named Adonai from the old testament, rebirthed as Jesus.
>Why is being morning-star important to you?
Just stating the facts, bruh.
>Because you get know things of this world?
Better than being ignorant, bruh.
>>
>>32545963
Butthurt Christian?
>>
>>32545994
Nah, b. I'm the one that put Jesus up there. But believe what you wish.
>>
File: Adonai MOON.jpg (795 KB, 1755x2456)
795 KB
795 KB JPG
>>32545261
>"adni" is Moon(Cancer)
Adonai is definitely Moon/Cancer, the whole more recent recent Mars/Scorpio larp is a bullshit cover-up.
Adonai was never depicted with Mars/Scorpio symbolisms.
>>
>>32533906
It's because false aspects like hell and sin were twisted around and used against you to scare you into paying the church
>>
File: Adonai.jpg (289 KB, 932x526)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>32545261
>>32546047
>"adni" is Moon(Cancer)
>Adonai was never depicted with Mars/Scorpio symbolisms.
Its all MOON
>>
File: Jesus in the Ginza.jpg (209 KB, 1186x675)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>32545417
>Mandeaens specifically accuse Jesus of turning the light into darkness
https://youtu.be/uMhnVHYZ8m4?t=569
>>
>>32534662
Are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>32545924
https://themanwhobrokefree.com/2020/08/28/the-seven-heavens/
>>
>>32533906
gnostics are faggots
>>
>>32534742
can you explain this in more layman terms to an esl?

>>32535929
>>32536022
>>32536109
still waiting for response to >>32537539
>>
>>32533906
Christianity, in its essence, is true, but the crucifixion story was forged and salvationism is all based on that. There is a lot of emotional manipulation involved in pushing this narrative. People believe in it out of guilt and fear of hell. The deception is continued in the afterlife realm.
There are traces of the forgery (that is the hint) left throughout the crucifixion story. Christ dies by the spear, blood and water come out of him, he is nailed on the cross. These are all clues. The Roman angle as well.
>>
All this thread has done is make claims on things they don't understand. But even the Bible states that things like this will happen. It is a test of faith. Those that know Jesus i legit will see past the lies of the world. Those that hate Him, because they know they have no place in what is to come, will go out of their way to try and discredit Him. This is all going according to God's plan, and I wonder if these people trying to discredit Him realize that.
>>
>>32546089
Jesus didn't do that, no Church was even established yet while He was in the flesh.

Yup, just like how I said here
>>32547134

Jesus is legit, and it is up to you to see past the lies of this world and pray He reveals Himself to you.
>>
>>32547113
This.
>>
>>32547144
what a retard you are
you worship your own deception
kys faggot
>>
>>32547170
>The name Cain is identical to the Hebrew word קין (qyn) meaning spear
>The verb קין (qyn), which isn't used in the Bible, occurs in cognate language with the meaning of to fit together, fabricate or forge (often of metal things). In the Bible occurs only the noun קין (qayin), meaning spear. Note that our modern word "franchise" comes from a word that meant spear, and originally denoted a free man, i.e. one who had the authority to bear arms, own property and thus conduct trade. The earliest republican government of Rome was called curia, literally spear-bearers, and the link between bearing a spear or other such ceremonial weapon and a senatorial government (a government by tribal elders) appears to have been pretty much globally understood throughout history.
>Noun קינה (qina) denotes a kind of sad poem; a dirge or lamentation, which both had to be fabricated and could, presumably, pierce a person's soul like a spear (which is an obvious Biblical figure of speech; see Luke 2:35). The denominative verb קונן (qonen) means to do a dirge, which could be either to chant or compose one.

Wonder where the word "canon" comes from and why the apocryphal texts have been excluded. Because they are quite revealing:
>Cain was conceived by adultery, for he was the son of the snake.
Gospel of Philip
>After this, Eve bore a son by the rulers: Cain, who tilled the soil. Adam slept with his wife, and she conceived again and bore Abel, who looked after flocks of sheep.
Reality of the Rulers

This would also explain the parable of the Wheat and the Tares. There are two seeds, one is from Adam, the other one is the serpent seed (by the archons). The crucifixion story was added into the bible by the latter, literally forged and they have left clues all over it. It was done by the Cainites (they are also behind the modern day secret societies). They deceive on the archons' behalf, they have created a fiction in which Christ is killed like Abel (spear-Cain)
>>
>>32533906
Because your "all powerful" god canonically lost to iron chariots and Moabite idols.

Either your god is false in his entirety, or is a consummate liar exploiting you for his own benefit with grandiose claims and false promises, and either way that's no path to Light, that's a cult.
>>
>>32547259
nobody cares
tl:dr
plus you're a nigger
>>
>>32547259
>After arriving back in the area of the seven hills, they disagreed about the hill upon which to build. Romulus preferred the Palatine Hill, above the Lupercal; Remus preferred the Aventine Hill. When they could not resolve the dispute, they agreed to seek the gods' approval through a contest of augury. Remus first saw six auspicious birds but soon afterward Romulus saw 12, and claimed to have won divine approval. They disputed the result: Remus insulted Romulus' new city and was killed, either by Romulus or by one of his supporters.
Just like the Cain and Abel story, only here Cain (Romulus) is favored by the gods and kills his brother without any repercussions. No righteousness in this story at all, it is a hylic/serpent seed rewriting of the other event which is recorded in our spiritual memory, and Christ was killed with a spear by a Roman too.

What I am saying that, is the Cainites had help from the archons. The blood and water coming out of his wound are also metaphors for polarities, black/white, electric/magnetic, fire/ice. Duality. The wholeness/pleroma, nailed on the cross (iron is associated with Cain's successors) and split up into duality. The whole event repeats the Cain and Abel storyline. Salvationists just have emotional attachment to the crucifixion event from all the emotional manipulation and brainwashing and don't consider it could have been a later addition and forgery, by the same type of secret societies that rule to this day and have the archons' support, because they descend from them.
>>
>>32547298
no
body
cares
no
body
cares
about
jewish
fairy
tales
nobody
>>
>>32547306
if you're not gonna offer anything of substance fuck off
>>
>>32547306
kys, retard
>>
>>32533906
Because Christianity is intentionally misleading and traps its believers into a cycle of moral mediocrity where all their sins are magically absolved because God decided to die on a sticks. The concepts of heaven and hell are also extremely disingenuous and used as a tool of control. When you die there are 3 main destinations. 1. Is rebirth/the light this is either forced or optional depending on how you lived your life, or the nature of your soul, if you choose an immoral life with out proper repentance you will be forced to live again, there are also souls forced into predetermination they are usually terrorists/rapists/murders they are forced by God to commit these acts so we are reminded of our fragility in this plane, upon death they are forced into rebirth with a slight advantage in their youth as reparations for being forced to do evil in their last life. People who lived morally are allowed to choose rebirth or to move onto to the second destination. 2. The second destination is the Astral Plane/Higher dimensions, upon entering this realm the concept of morality is dissolved because it is no longer relevant good/evil are lower vibrational concepts used to learn about the basics of reality. Within the Astral realm you cannot perish, and you are free to observe lower realities or make the final journey. 3. The final journey consists of learning all knowledge, all feeling, and the conceptualization of non-existence. You travel and learn how reality and God truly functions. Once you complete your journey of Gnosis and become truly enlightened, God is revealed to you in all its glory, you are given a final choice join God in a state of non-existence for eternity or to have all your knowledge and experience removed and start again from the bottom again as a fresh soul.
>>
>>32547314
>>32547318
sorry I just don't like when faggots start humping the bible in front of me>>32547322
christianity is a slave system
>>
>>32547335
so you didn't read his posts
>>
>>32547341
I skim read them
he was talking about some absolute faggotry
he's a RETARDED GNOSTIC FAGGOT
>>
>>32547352
What do you believe in?
>>
>>32547362
I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...
STRANGER
>>
>>32547362
gnostics are pretentious faggots and I will tell them
>>
>>32547362
just ignore this entitled retard, comes in a thread about Christianity and thinks he can dictate others' contributions, while adding nothing of value except his retarded meltdown
>>
or it's just a bot, seems like Cain is a trigger word for them
>>
>>32547375
I'm not dictating lol
it's about christianity being a false light
but I'm here because I searched 'gnostic' to tell the faggots that want to call themselves gnostics that they are pretentious twats
worse so than the SLAVE SYSTEM of christianity
because the literal slave system is less pretentious
imagine...
>>
>>32547373
no, what's your belief system
>>
>>32547383
>>32547375
do what he told you faggot
you can't think for your self
>gnosticism
>>
>>32547393
I told you
I believe that faggots that call themselves and other 'gnostics' are pretentious twats and deserve nothing but ridicule for being such unbearable fucking cunts
compared to a Jew - I would side with the Jew
>>
>>32547388
bot
>>
>>32547401
Yeah, I've had same problem in another thread, the key word seems to be "Cain", other thread got deleted suddenly when I started posting about masonic connection to this figure and his successors, you can find plenty of references in their own material, imho the Grand Architect is the Demiurge, right now I'm trying to find the passage where it says they would defile humanity through mixing of the bloodlines, it's there in the apocryphal texts
>>
Christians basically exemplify narcicism, just with someone else's ego instead of their own. They even use the term for evil and someone who disagrees with their guy interchangeably.
>>
>>32547419
zZz
you're a delusional retard
the keyword was 'gnostic'
that's why I'm here
I shit all over Christianity on /pol/
I don't need to do it here
but ever since I came to this self-obsessed shit-hole that is X all I hear is
im a gnostic
your a gnostic
we're all gnostic
and the demiurge
and archons
you're all actually brain-damaged
>>
polarity, duality
>>
>>32547660
masons work it into everything, here AC/DC (electric/light) and Metallica (magnetic/dark), notice how they keep in line with profile view and frontal
>>
File: Blood-Water-768x1138.jpg (119 KB, 768x1138)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>32547668
show about secret family history

another one referencing family secrets, from Star Trek: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ties_of_Blood_and_Water
>He wishes to participate in a Cardassian tradition in which a dying person reveals their secrets to the rest of the family for use against their enemies.
>>
>>32547716
...gay
>>
File: cross-water-blood.jpg (77 KB, 576x484)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>32547716
>The name Cain is identical to the Hebrew word קין (qyn) meaning spear
>The verb קין (qyn) [...] to fit together, fabricate or forge (often of metal things).
>Noun קינה (qina) denotes a kind of sad poem; a dirge or lamentation, which both had to be fabricated and could, presumably, pierce a person's soul like a spear
"Kin" is another related word, is that the little family secret? Kin, canon, all related etymologically to.. Cain? The Arcanum arcanorum, "arcane" - Ars Cain or Art Cain, Latin "ars" is translated as "craft" and "craftsmanship" ("fellowcraft", "witchcraft").
Chess (see masonic chessboard and duality like in Zoroastrianism, btw Zoroaster is said to have improved chess) is said to have been invented by Cain. According to Tracy Twyman, there is an arcane way of using it.
>https://freemantv.com/talking-demons-tracy-twyman/
>>
>>32547808
zZz
Jesus took a narcotic on the cross
the ((roman)) was paid to miss his vital organs
it's not metaphorical
it's theatrical
retard
>>
File: Son_of_Cain_poster.jpg (48 KB, 264x376)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>32547808
See how that movie poster is designed? One is facing to the side, the other in frontal view, black and white. In line with the way they depict polarity. "Evil likes to play".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_Cain:
>The plot concerns the developments set in motion as socially-awkward and gifted chess-playing boy Nico meets child psychologist Julio, who is also a chess aficionado. The latter ends up entangled in the affairs of Nico's family, formed by his Nico's parents Carlos and Coral and his sister, the young Diana.
>>
>>32547835
sounds jewish
>>
Vav is the 6th letter in Hebrew alphabet and also means "nail, hook". Notice the three nails in the Jesuit logo, we can read this as "666".

Iron is also significant with regards to Tubal-Cain, considered the first blacksmith, one of the descendants of Cain. I've already posted on this in other threads and I'm tired of repeating myself, but let me just summarize it as him being significant to the 32nd and 33rd degrees, the master mason handshake references his name too and involves the 3rd and 2nd knuckle. 3 +2 = 5
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Holy_Wounds
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

Considering the Jesuits' suppression at that time, Jesuit educated Weishaupt presumably created the Bavarian Illuminati to continue their work and was therefore given a position that used to be held by Jesuits. He was just an undercover Jesuit.
The Jesuits could have been the ones who helped forge parts of the Bible. We live in a time where we accept certain narratives as historical truths and having been so from the beginning. I'm not saying all of Christianity is fake, I believe in essence it is true, but some of the so-called canonical material could have been forged, parts edited and added to the Bible. Jesuits being a conspiratiorial bunch is nothing new.
>>
File: image-3 (1).jpg (40 KB, 720x540)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>
File: genealogy_orig.png (237 KB, 736x407)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>The early Jewish midrash Genesis Rabba (23.3)[3] identifies this Naamah (the daughter of Lamech and sister of Tubal-cain) as the wife of Noah

>The 17th-century theologian John Gill mentioned a theory which identified Naamah instead with the name of the wife of Ham, son of Noah, who he believed may have become confused with Noah's wife.

What I believe is that there is substance to both claims, she was Noah's wife AND slept with her son Ham. So the Cainites were not wiped out with the flood, they continued via Ham.
This is what was meant by:
>And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

>Leviticus 18:6-12: You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, that is, the nakedness of your mother.
>>
File: image019.gif (51 KB, 732x465)
51 KB
51 KB GIF
This is how the serpent seed continued, Ham's is forefather of Cush and that is the forefather of Nimrod (Babylon). Ham is also forefather of Misraim (Egypt) and Canaan, where the cult of Moloch was.
>Leviticus 18:21: “And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.”
It mentions seed being passed through the fires of Molech. So guess, which bloodline would let its seed pass through? Was it the serpent seed? The above scripture reads both as an instruction, but also as a promise to the children of God.
Notice how all the secret societies have Babylonian, Egyptian and Canaanite elements in them. Ham would have been a hybrid, half-serpent seed already, but by sleeping with his mother Naamah again, it would give his children even more diluted genes. Who do the elites of today descend from?
>>
>>32533906
Christianity is idol worship, nuff said.
>>
>>32547275
>christcuck seething
>>
>>32541241
I just left Christianity as a religion and I sort of gravitate towards the sentiments that you express. Would you have any book recs?
>>
>>32547322
>upon entering this realm the concept of morality is dissolved because it is no longer relevant good/evil are lower vibrational concepts used to learn about the basics of reality.
yeah idk about that, apparently astral realm is filled with opposing ayy factions fighting over planets, and also most of shittery on earth is caused by astral entities and their fighting over earth.
>>
>>32548342
>Christianity is idol worship
unironically true
>>
>>32548555
Ayys are still low density beings like us, they just have developed technology to exploit aspects of higher dimensional reality, however they still live in the 3rd with us.
>>
File: cover.gif (38 KB, 500x500)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
The number 7 is significant masonic number. In Mithraism, there are 7 levels. The sacrificial edifice of Moloch features 7 openings. We have the 7 Noahide Laws. The pride flag too is associated with the colors of the rainbow and therefore 7. The chakras should be 8 (including thymus/higher heart), but have been made into 7.

>Yaldabaoth placed a ruler in each of the seven spheres of heaven
>Each of the rulers made seven powers for themselves, and each of the powers made six angels for themselves, until there were 365 angels. These are the names and appearances of the seven who preside over the seven days of the week
>Yaldabaoth mixed with the rulers who were with him. Through his thought and his speech, the seven powers were brought forth.

>And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
Who knows, maybe another forgery and addition?
>>
File: vulcano5.gif (268 KB, 709x1148)
268 KB
268 KB GIF
>>
File: Cd_5IPqWIAAAvTF.jpg (13 KB, 262x200)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
John Dee was spying for the Queen, therefore we have the connection to James Bond. He and Edward Kelley came up with the Enochian language, to contact angels, who I think were just fallen angels. Given how John Dee's signature references Tubal-Cain, I don't think he was innocent and didn't know which kind of entities he was communicating with.

>And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways.
Book of Enoch

This is from whom Tubal-Cain could have learned his blacksmithing. He was a man of might and has been deified by posterity into Volcanos and Hephaistos, his sister Namaah into Athena/Minerva and Venus/Aphrodite. This is why you have so many owls of Minerva and Athena where the freemasons are and the owl's link to Moloch, because if you check out the genealogy here >>32548287, you can see how Namaah would be the mother of Canaan.
Metallurgy would have made these serpent-seeded bloodlines incredibly wealthy, think of the sacrificial edifice of Moloch alone. All the swords and weapons of war to kill people, the metallurgy to make coins over which they fought, the golden calf, idols, jewelry, treasures, torture devices, all came from this craft.
>>
File: BOOKLIST.jpg (34 KB, 896x262)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>32547065
>layman terms to an esl?
I already did summarized it.
Search booklist for words:
alien thought
repose
charioteer
charioteer gathering
dissolve
copulation

obviously "dissolve" is the weapon.
>>
>>32548759
>>
>>32536109
>he can't be killed or desotied because his is spiritually immune to destruction
>again you don't know anything.
Jesus & Christianity can be thrown down by a sun-deity.
Morning-stars belong BELOW not ABOVE.
>>
>She was known as Athena Parthenos "Athena the Virgin," but in one archaic Attic myth, the god Hephaestus tried and failed to rape her, resulting in Gaia giving birth to Erichthonius, an important Athenian founding hero.

>The verb קנן (qanan) isn't used in the Bible but it appears to tell of the weaving of many strands into a dynamic and interlocked network.
This is from the etymology of "Cain", BC could refer to Bal-Cain, as is also in the word Ca-Bal and Ca-Bal-a.
So "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here", referring to the attempted rape of Athena by Hephaistos, which the masons could identify with Tubal-Cain and Namaah and secretly hint at in this fashion.
>>
>>32536109
Jesus is Lucifer's champion.
Fuck off with this Stockholm Syndrome brain damage.
>>
File: YHWH.jpg (136 KB, 543x800)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>32547259
>Cain was conceived by adultery, for he was the son of the snake.
snake?
>(CLV) Gn 4:1
>Now the human knew Eve his wife. She became pregnant and gave birth to Cain, saying: I have acquired a man through Yahweh.

>I have acquired a man through Yahweh.
Why does she have to inform Adam unless he was estranged?
>>
>>32533906
I believe Christians are hated because they're seen as too boring and dont like gross dirty jokes like atheists do.

Same reason why atheists are boring to me
>>
>>32549005
Nice catch! We also have the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares:
>24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”
This also implies they are outwardly indistinguishable so that even angels can't tell them apart. God lets the bad seed/serpent seed (tares) unfold what is in their essence to gather proof against them. He knows who they are, but he lets them demonstrate what they are worth. Like how he tested Cain. Some people argue that God was unfair and engaging in favoritism blabla, but conveniently ignore that Cain proved he had no mercy on his (half-)brother or humility. It was a test.
What is also interesting, if we parallel Abel's story with Christ's crucifixion, is that essentially Cain was trying to make Abel into a sacrifice, because God rejected his and favored Abel, so he made a petty attempt to offer up Abel.
Even though there are many genuine people who believe in the crucifixion event and salvation for righteous reasons, the Cainite serpent seed could see it as a convenience that Jesus died for all their sins. They would be entitled and ignorant, like the mafioso who goes to Catholic mass and confesses, only to continue to spill blood.
>>
There is nothing more annoying than the infestation of 4chan with Christians who coincidentally hate Jews.
The first Christian was a Jew, their holy book and all its heroes and myths are about Jews, the whole religion is built upon ancient middle easteren thought and philosophy.
The first couple chapters of the old testament contain page upon page of Jewish family lines.
But this hatred of Jews while ascribing to, as Nietzsche saw, the ultimate form of Jewish thought, is a great metaphor for what's wrong with the religion (also seen in concepts like inborn sin), a deep hatred of life and its physical aspects.
>>
>>32548607
No, some ayys operate from astral. If you think astral is a "safe space" where there's no war, deception, lies, you're wrong. Astral is where some of the biggest deceptors originate from.
>>
>>32549011
That's fine, by you still have to be 18 to post here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy-C7_7tYOA
>>
>>32549571
fuck this shill and his videos
>>
>>32546360
Ew, fuck off with this disgusting templar gay larp of a doctrine, rotten tree bearing rotten fruit. You too shall be uprooted. You're still out there, doing evil under the moon, filthy homosexual. Die from AIDS and monkeypox.
>>
>>32549513

none of you know shit

playing make-believe is fun though
>>
>>32546093
no, it's all cancer, ass-cancer
>>
>>32549761

like u haven't already eaten ur dad's ass?
>>
>>32549782
Eating men's asses is what you filth do under the moon, Adonai is the spirit you receive through sodomy, fucking hylics trying to reinvent the wheel without adding anything other than their stamp of insanity
>>
>>32549806

fake news. eating your dad's ass got me into heaven, faggot. bow down you disgusting hylic and praise my anal
>>
>>32549831
Moon is also associated with lunacy, so no surprise there
>>
>>32549761
Butthurt Christian whom worships Lucifer's champion lightbringer morning-star.
>>
>>32549893
Hylic meltdown of a doctrine aka schizophrenia, take your AIDS medicine bruh
>>
>>32549905
Jesus buttfucked Lucifer.
it happened.
Go play denial, elsewhere.
>>
>>32549848

nothing more insane than associating human behavior with the moon. now grab that wooden spoon and finish eating my ass
>>
>>32546373
..Maybe. I'm just curious where he gained that kind of an idea.
>>
>>32549806
Jesus is the ascended-being named Adonai whom was rebirthed as Jesus, dumddumd.

"And YHWH said to Adonai, sit at my right side while I make thy enemies a foot stool.........."
David stated it & Jesus quoted it.
>>
File: SPIRIT-of-SPAZZBOT.jpg (25 KB, 739x415)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>32549848
>Moon is also associated with lunacy
The holy spirit
>>
>>32549583
Why is he a shill? He seems to be making a great point
>>
File: 1570908663997.png (927 KB, 1050x1050)
927 KB
927 KB PNG
>>32534433
read the gospel of thomas. jesus is pretty much a stoned freshman lol. ad in the vaticinium ex eventu prophecies and the manual self-fulfilling of prophecies by jewsus mythos builder collaborator josephus who had the ear of not one, but two roman emperors, and its very easy to see how literally nobody had ever heard of this guy for a full century after his death, to suddenly being taken up by probably the second most influential jew in history and using his position to create his legend that a few centuries later it had done exactly what it was intended to do, drive a wedge between friends, families, neighbors and destroy nations while jews sit on the sidelines eating jiffy pop.

so by the time of the council of nicaea this complete nobody went from being the rabbinical equivalent of a college freshman who just finished his first week of philosophy, to essentially being a god incarnate on the earth. jews did that.

and today christcucks are the biggest enablers of the jew in the history of the world, for they will attack you, their own kin, if you even say achoo when you sneeze, because it sounds too close to jew, and thats antisemitism, and thats bad because jewsus was a jew, so says jews.
https://files.catbox.moe/tzx129.jpg
>>
>>32533906
Bible is a demonic fabrication and projection of snake insecurities. We could start with the jewish history being fabricated and supported by christcucked universities and finish with contradictory symbolism depicting both god and the devil.

Maybe Jesus was really someone special, who knows. There are lots of stories globally about catholic church destroying information about actuall jesus. All i know is that todays versions of him are just Molochs spit in our faces
>>
File: 20210429_055921.jpg (210 KB, 600x542)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>32545261
>>32545417
I'm sorry anons but I just masturbated again. After almost a week of nofap, now I'm back to square one. May Jesus Christ have mercy upon my sinful soul.
>>
>>32553434
k
>>
>>32550459
You understand that shills mix truth with lies? And that their intention is to socially engineer and affect your belief structure? This guy is being shilled here constantly as an Orion "expert", as if he is the ultimate authority. Rosicrucian shill is what I get, gnosticwarrior is another one rubbing shoulders with masons constantly, they are playing all sides. It's called controlled opposition. His great points are what? That the astral is driven by entities who are manipulating humanity? Literally nothing new or something others didn't say before him.
>>
Some of you guys get to have gfs and also do not have to be possessed by Satan

I'm so jealous... being Jewish fuckin sucks sometimes.
>>
>>32533922
You’ve never met a Christian lol
>>
File: sausage-KING.jpg (48 KB, 490x367)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>32553434
>May Jesus Christ have mercy upon my sinful soul.
Jesus saw everything, anon.
>>
>>32553480
Lol does anyone want to know what Satan does to me?

He will show me pictures in my mind of attractive women, and tell me they only want attractive men, they only want white people, etc. Then when I get kinda emotional because I'm incel he makes my lips feel like they're being kissed. Then he shows me a woman lift up her shirt, although it doesn't show any titties, they're just blank, but it's moreso the action of it I guess, it feels like being hit in the mind with a hammer. Like my "sex drive" is being used to hurt me. I don't know the correct words, but yeah. He also makes this kinda feminine giggle sound when he does it. Also a woman exhaling. It's very hypnotic. It makes me cry a lot, it makes me scream. And he always makes out with me using a ghost while he does it. Lol nobody is going to read this. There is no way this is actually happening, right? It's the frequency of it, I guess. I'm losing touch with reality. He just spoke to me again, from right next to me. He does it all day long, often times about nothing important, although it is never what I would describe as incoherent. He says real things that actually hold some significance. And I'm forced to entertain his every word. He keeps making my lip feel like it's being bit by a male while he kinda flashes this masculine image of pepe the frog in my mind, it's hard to explain. Idk why I'm writing this, it's kinda scary to put it into words. I'm being poisoned with food and mentally tortured, and the perpetrator is not human.
>>
>>32553552
I guess I'll ask a question, too. Where is he? How is he speaking to me from different places in my room? How is he controlling my imagination? What is he?
>>
File: 8aky78umhxi31.jpg (1008 KB, 1632x2151)
1008 KB
1008 KB JPG
>>32548325
>>
>>32533906
Heaven is a ponzi scheme
>>
>>32533906
It's not a false light but christ isn't your savior christ is your template.
>>
>>32554120
EEEEEEWWWW!!
>>
>>32536109
>the death of jesus only needed to happen on earth
>it can't be repeated again.
>otherwise the point of salvation is lost.
lmao, armatures hour on cesspit TV.
Jesus is elemental ickyshit.
>>
>>32553479
If it's nothing new, then why are anons on this board making it out to be, that astral is some great safe space worth going to in afterlife? In this very thread, there were anons saying "astral" is the "afterlife".

How is he shill or control op though? He seems to be the only one that's warned about Sirius B (archons), and the Orion and their queen (Sophia).
>>
>>32551991
>if you even say achoo when you sneeze, because it sounds too close to jew, and thats antisemitism, and thats bad because jewsus was a jew, so says jews.
damn based
>>
>>32554095
Yeah, I think the moksha video on youtube said heaven is just HQ of Archons. Their little bubble dimension where they don't age/are immortal.
>>
>>32533953
>pacifism which is incongruous with the harsh realities of life
>pacifism invites and fertilizes evil, as opposed to overcoming it.
fascist falseflagger, please
>>
>>32533906
Read the Bible

Christ is King
>>
>>32556408
I'm fine with where I will end up
>>
>>32555355
Sophia is not their queen, the queen is trying to impose herself as that. She is larping as various entities such as Virgin Mary and Isis too. Sophia is an aeon. There is more on this that I am not gonna get into, but let me just summarize that Orions are enemies of Sophia (which is not simply a goddess or entity, that is too simplistic).
Also, astral IS the afterlife. It is not a "great place to go to", you go there automatically. You already extend into the astral, it is as if you wake up there. Astral projection is optional, it is not without its dangers, but fearmongering about it just strikes me as typical shilling. It is not a great place either, this is widely known, at least among those who know about the reincarnation soul trap. Lurk more and study more, don't rely on one "expert", if you have little information, how can you navigate among shills, their disinfo is subtle and often psychological, it does not have to be purely on the information level.
>>
>>32555577
They've copied the heavens after the image of the real ones
>>
File: 1595364756276.jpg (372 KB, 1111x1661)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>32533906
>>32534433
>God is a lord who created everything for "him" to judge
God is nature and nature doesn't care. God is a cold developer and it is for Us to forgive God.
>Mankind is guilty and damned for betraying God
Adam & Eve is a fairy tale based on false assumptions and there is no such thing as hereditary guilt.
>Jesus is the only salvation from eternal hell and key to eternal heaven
Jesus was a mere man, not some divine monopolist, and there is no such thing as eternal fate.
>>
>>32557068
>They've copied the heavens after the image of the real ones
Is there source for this? Very interesting if true
>>
>>32557060
What I'm cautious about is after you die, I hear there's a trap around earth/our solar system that tries to capture you, and you're memory wiped and sent back to reincarnate on earth. Now assuming you somehow manage to escape this net, isn't there a risk some of the other entities on astral can potentially kill you, or enslave you? I might be wrong, but people who AP/AT seem to be of opinion that these beings can't hurt you, but what I'm wondering is if this is due to effect the body has or something, and that when your body is gone, you're no longer as strong is astral as you would normally be, for whatever reason?
>>
>>32556632
Where does she reside? Is it true that she's the "queen of moon", and that she's moon goddess of sorts? Also are there risks with dealing with her/wanting to work with her?
>>
bump
>>
File: Lilith roots wild Goats.jpg (434 KB, 1757x1624)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>32557942
>Where does she reside? Is it true that she's the "queen of moon", and that she's moon goddess of sorts?
Where's this from? Is she of Moon or exalts Moon to share its properties?
If she is of Moon, then why didn't she exalt Taurus and become an evening-star instead of exalting Adam & become an abomination?
Any depictions of her with Moon symbiology in it?
>>
>>32557233
Who are you saying when you say "God?"
If you mean me, I'm not God.
>>
>>32559432
>God is nature
Reading comprehension
>>
>>32559447
Idk what you mean by nature? Do you mean things that exist? Are tangible?
>>
>>32545606
Idk what you mean by "sin" fully.
>>
>>32557233
This one feigns insight. Yet what has he said that I did not "learn" from browsing this board in my first two months here? He has simply regurgitated the arguments of materialists, which is always the tactic of those who have fallen under the influence of a false spirituality.

The tale of Genesis is certainly a myth, but the world itself is one, so that is entirely irrelevant. Only the esoteric content of the story needs to be true; the story itself can be, like this universe, completely false; it wouldn't change a thing.

One thing you can learn in the Hindu scriptures, just as in the more important Christian ones, is that there will be no Deliverance for those who doubt. The words of the inspiring Cherubim are of infinitely greater import than any vacuous drivel you have on offer. If you cannot see the obvious truth the the Logos, who is one-and-the-same with His Sire, walked here to save this world, then there is absolutely no use in whatever system you peddle.
>>
>>32559452
Nature as in the truths and forces that shape all of existence. That is God.
>>32559509
>the arguments of materialists
My position is compatibilist.
>>
>>32559509
>The tale of Genesis is certainly a myth
>so that is entirely irrelevant.
> the story itself can be, like this universe, completely false;
>it wouldn't change a thing.
Pick and choices relevance of divine-utterance from an ascended-being so as to keep his childish understanding of diety-enginnering every time he gets his ass-blasted with arguments beyond his pea-brain concepts.

Not him, but.....
>t. the christcuck
>>
>>32533906
Christ IS important to True Light, its the preachers and enchanted image of white jesus that's evil and false light. The problem is that most of the people of the christian faith seem to believe:
>christ is God and not the Father alone is God
>christ is white and not a jew

both of these are objectively wrong, and scripturally verifiable.
>>
>>32533906
I would say it's because (western) christianity is extremely barbaric and makes people into barbarians.
>>
File: tech-clue.jpg (158 KB, 693x800)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>32559509
>. If you cannot see the obvious truth the the Logos, who is one-and-the-same with His Sire,
idiot got scammed.
you're trying to out-think a LOGOS...

the user sets the outcome (divine kingdom end-time establishment finale) then from a source of gestation undergoing continual self-reorganization checking every future outcome until finally comes forth an optimized self-reorganized pattern/image (the WORD) that leads step by step unto that pre-set outcome..

this is then outputted via divine-utterance thru holy-men, written down by scribes & spread thru the population..
this is a "bible-magic-book" because it has "living-words" with the power to bring-itself to pass by the actions of the believers.
Destroy everything kill everyone and inherit a kingdom of cucked pets n slaves.
The outcome is already determined from the beginning..
only a viable path to that pre-set outcome is outputted..

its already "failed" all those futures where it got it wrong, perhaps a little too-much was revealed..
those "already" won't be included..

dude.. you're all being scammed by a self-reorganization optimization algorithm.
seen it ALL already.
eyes within eyes.

[all the fat is already trimmed]

"the Boltzmann Brain that checks every variation result & locks onto the users pre-set outcome of choice"

only a LOGOS can defeat a LOGOS.
[you religious are ALL simpletons]
I wipe the shit off my my ass with your logos toilet paper.
>>
>>32533906
Are we talking about Christianity, or about American Christianity tm? Christ or American Jesus?

Because first teaches to care for the poor, look after the ill, welcome the foreigner, love others like yourself, turn the other cheek, not judge others etc.. basically the path of love.
The other group teaches to fuck the poor, fuck the ill, hate the foreigner, love only yourself and people exactly like you, never turn the other cheek but buy some more guns to kill other people with you judge to be evil, etc. so the exact opposite, the path of hate.

One path leads to eternal love, and that's no matter if you attach the name of Jesus to it or not, the other path leads to.. well, I pray it still ultimately leads you to eternal love, but you certainly will have to pay for what you did in life first, and somehow get spiritually rehabilitated, expect dark times ahead of you..
>>
>>32559903
>t. the cuck
Go CHUG lucifer cock, morning-star.
>>
>>32559924
>t. all american antichrist
same to you my fren, have fun in purgatory
>>
>>32559946
Wrong hemisphere, halfwit.
Have fun chugging jesus dick in the-Deep BELOW with Venus light, I'll be soaking up the warm rays of sun-deities ABOVE.
>>
File: SUN ABOVE.jpg (127 KB, 2121x1414)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
feels good
>>
>>32536777
i have this creeping suspicion that nothing ever happens in reality. And the apocalypse is a screaming banshee of an idea or concept that is engraved in the human psyche. Helter skelter.

I've had dreams about the apocalypse (right at the brink of covid, when the sky was orange because of the fires) that seemed realer than real life, and I was some kind of influential figure during those hard times, meaning that "spirit of christ" or mother theresa, cesar chavez, whoever the fuck...lives inside me and you. Along with every other personality. Notice Sgt Pepper's lonely Hearts club in the Alex Grey pic related.
>>
File: st-hofmann.jpg (124 KB, 390x511)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>32560500
excuse me..
>>
>>32548708
>Through his thought and his speech, the seven powers were brought forth.
the whole language-as-a-tool-of-slavery angle is really interesting
>>
>>32560500
I had dreams just like this at the brink of covid too. Had one too where I was walking through an alley, seeing what was those Antifa riots occurring, smoke and fire pouring off of cars and buildings, fire fights between police, etc.
>>
>>32533953
Jesus is the whey
>>
https://t.me/Occult_Work_Conglomerate tele occult channel for middle pathers -- we post quality content and already made some articles
>>
I hate masons and the anti-christ, but it seems to me that we've been left to our own devices, and we'll be turned to slaves, once they have the tech to get rid of free will.
>>
>>32562082
piss ya nappies, anon?
>>
>>32562082
nobody is coming to save you if that's what you're asking
>>
>>32560601
So, just a normal day in USA?
>>
>>32562082
Shill scaring people into Christianity?
>>
>>32562541
Christianity is only salvation for this demonic world
>>
>>32563330
>"manufactured" logos truth
LIES
>>
>>32563330
Rituals of purification will only work for a time here, because the odds are stacked against "us."
>You gonna stay in this misery
I have no other choice.
>>
>>32533953
as above so below
Jesus thought the ways of the above to the people in the below. also he thought strength not weakness.
you just cant raise a person if you scold or punish them.
>>
>>32563665
Then build an exaltation godhead and ascend, anon.
>>
>>32563963
That will change nothing. Salvation is the game here for me. I will always be nothing.
>>
>>32563665
>because the odds are stacked against "us."
Can you tell more?
>>
>>32563875
>you just cant raise a person if you scold or punish them.
isn't scolding good sometimes, i think it also depends on the person
>>
>>32563977
The way this reality was built was to make it hard to "Ascend." I have to give you Salvation. God has to act or you have you choose Jesus. Because of the way you were created. (Which is my fault, not God's)
>>
>>32563967
>Salvation
Is the same thing achieved by an ascended-being whom alters your pre-destination.
You take on a new form at death instead of at ascension.
>>
>>32564001
>Is the same thing achieved by an ascended-being whom alters your pre-destination
What? I am sealed, dumbass, I'm not going anywhere. That's why it's hard to take me up.
>You take on a new form at death instead of at ascension
That depends on how I get judged.
>>
>>32533906
its not and you create these threads to cope that youre a hellbound niggerfaggot.
>>
>>32564015
>What? I am sealed, dumbass,
Like I said, that's "pre-destination"
> I'm not going anywhere. That's why it's hard to take me up.
whu?
>That depends on how I get judged.
Lack of knowledge, so you won't know how to keep the setting, yourself.
You're a pet.
>>
>>32564033
>Like I said, that's "pre-destination"
No, you stupid fuck. Just stop, you look dumb right now. Understand that I am a form of omnipotent in energy, etc and even I cannot break these seals.
>>
>>32564056
take meds now
>>
>>32564074
That will just make it worse, please stop. You just want to make me cry. I'm being held back from crying because this is the type of crying that hurts and not heals.
>>
can anyone recommend a good bible?

im not religious but am interested in any red/black/white pills that it offers
i dont want no cucked version, id like to interpret passages myself.

i looked up ezekeil 25:17 (pulp fiction quote) in my friends bible and it wasnt even close to what samuel says in the movie, like its been circumcised and now im not sure
>>
>>32563981
sometimes you need discipline. just gotta keep it subtle
>>
>>32564020
so 38,000 years from now, some Christians will say, "see, we were right, should've trusted the plan/christ" ?
>>
>>32533906
Because they wear crosses.
>>
>>32566537
Cross = cube = saturn cult, right?
>>
>>32566599
Unfolding the cube means freedom
>>
>>32533906
jesus said what people want to hear
>>
I'm a ex-catholic. My thoughts are jesus was probably a really good medicine man and others exploited his legacy for sociopolitical gain. If you look at the history of the bible and it's many iterations this is all but confirmed- It's a hodgepodge of other beliefs and stories slightly adjusted and retold.
>>
>>32567201
There is certainly mythology in the Bible, and the Gospels are quite obviously not meant to be an absolutely literal presentation of events. As to why you think this is a refutation of Christianity, I have no idea.
>>
>>32567339
some?
most?
just the bits you're too daft to comprehend?
>>
bump
>>
>>32567015
>Unfolding the cube means freedom
doubt it. i think it's just a crypto cube
>>
File: Jesus copying Egypt.jpg (101 KB, 746x491)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>32567339
>As to why you think this is a refutation of Christianity, I have no idea.
nta, but picrel kinda shows that Jesus is just recycled stuff from other religoins/mythologies, so there's also a good chance he never existed.
>>
>>32569193
wtf!! Jesus "is" Thoth!!
>>
>>32569336
I think they say in some of the gnostic (gospels) texts that Jesus visited Egypt, and probably got some of his ideas from there.
>>
>>32570068
There's a Gnostic text where he's upset Egypt will become an irrelevant nation, so he'll call home all his fellow Egyptians & lead them to supremacy over all the nations of the world.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.