[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 276x183)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
How do I shapeshift into an animal and back into a human whenever I want? I'm not referring to those spells that only work on one night a year or once a month. I'm aware that there are some which can work on any given day, but I do not know the specific spell instructions
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 188x268)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Bump. I am also curious. I want to fly in bird form.
>>
File: frens.jpg (70 KB, 720x1075)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>32533820
You probably can't lol
>>
>>32533820
When humans develop in the womb, they are pretty much developing a proprioception in a weightless environment. Flight is a characteristic sense that's intrinsic to most animals at some life stage.
In dreams, one may not necessarily experience the cognition of an animal, but a perceptual experience of it (being low in the grass, flying over terrain, etc)
Animals have different body feels to humans, such as digit count, and engage in behavior that is considered gross (predation, scavenging, and mating), subjectively, such dreams would be considered weird.
Guess it's more a basis of how wild you can let your imagination go.
>>
>>32534294
Why?
>>
File: holodeck.jpg (129 KB, 1600x1200)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
I'm only saying this cause I want someone to tell me so I can fondle anime tiddies. Reality gets strained by magic IMO. Turning into a 50ft bird in new york strains reality too much. Wearing a vr headset and loading up Anime Tiddy Fondler 5000 and having some magic shit occur to alter your senses to put you into Anime Tiddy Fondler 5000 strains reality less. Replace Anime Tiddy Fondler 5000 with the thing you want to experience. Now you need to figure out how to alter your senses.
>>
>>32533820
Furry detected, begone
>>
>>32535379
Not all wannabe shapeshifters are furries. Wolves are strong and I want to hunt prey as one. Not do weird, degenerate things that furries do
>>
>>32535441
>I want to knot my sister.
Woah bro, that's weird man.
>>
>>32533820
I can tell you
But you must remember to keep god out of your mind at all times or you will revert back into human form

Are you intrested still?
>>
>>32537628
Burn in hell furry.
>>
>>32537628
Yes, please tell me anon!
>>
>>32533820
Cast true polymorph as a level 9 arcane spell, or learn wildshape at level 3 as a druid.
>>
>>32537979
Imagine knowingly going on /x/ and trying to mock paranormal things by comparing it to D&D
>>
By putting your hand deep down into your ass.
>>
>>32537628
I'm not OP, but please tell me. You seem like the only helpful one on this thread
>>
All the people who can shapeshift are too busy running about the woods as animals to reply, r-r-right guys?
>>
>>32538615
Well, how many d&d spells have you cast?
>>
File: Northwestern Wolf.jpg (88 KB, 1200x627)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>32533820
LOA must really be real if the exact thread I wanted to post is already up and being discussed. Unfortunately I'm at the same stage as you on this path and I've nothing to share that answers your questions. Though, if it is as hard as it is shapeshifting one way, it'll be just as hard going back (maybe marginally easier once you figure out the process, whatever). That said why would you want to shapeshift back into a human at all once you achieve this? Curious
>>
File: 1585370308570.png (619 KB, 586x604)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>32533820
do this then do it backwards
>>
>>32537628
please tell
>>
I have cat form bound to F2
>>
>>32542993
I know someone that can turn to and back back easily, but he's not really the type to share spells with anyone
>>
>>32543156
I start the bid at 20 bucks
>>
>>32543219
I try, but some people just are never willing to share their spells with other magicians either due to ego and/or laziness
>>
>>32543435
Have you seen him do it or is he claiming to be able
>>
>>32538615
Wanting to shapeshift into an animal at will isn't fucking paranormal it's mental retardation culturally conditioned from influences such as D&D, pulp fantasy, and anime
>>
>>32533820
I have the same question as OP without the turning back part. Why would anyone want to be human?
>>
>>32543156
You know this shapeshifter better than me, so trust your own eyes and instincts instead of letting this post discourage you or sow any distrust, but hear me out: have you ever seen any proof of his abilities? I may be projecting my own goals and ambitions onto this man but if I could shapeshift I wouldn't even say a word to anyone about it, I'd simply leave and never return to human civilization. Why would anyone with that ability choose to stay here, still preferring a human form over an animal form for their daily life and living a comparatively miserable life than the kind that animals in the forest are living? Unless he is one to use his talent to get a leg up in the human world, or he is a benevolently acting as a "boatman" to other side; teaching or guiding others to this talent (of which he seems to not be the latter, if he is unwilling to share with you), he might be a charlatan. Still, don't give up hope anon. We may yet find the answer.
>>
>>32533820
It's easy. Get vriled by reptoids, join their hivenind, and live the cursed existence that is biological immortality for a while and eventually you can have fun turning into a forest creature or changing the length of your limbs as a neat party trick for your friends
>>
>>32544746
Go back to /pol/. People want real answers here
>>
>>32533820
>actively trying to become a skinwalker
GET YE GONE
>>
>>32545527
See >>32545501
>>
>tumbleweed blowing by.avi
>>
>>32548772
OP probably realized that we have nothing useful to share
>>
>>32549800
We are never helpful...
>>
honestly if you were spiritually capable of doing so you probably would have been approached and taught by now

but the process would involve murdering a family member among other things so honestly not worth it
>>
Can you pay to get supernatural abilities?
>>
>>32543937
And yet every culture on the planet has stories of shapeshift.
>>
Can someone post that webm of that werewolf looking thing that stares at the camera outside someone’s house for like 15 seconds and then slowly disappears into the darkness. The more I think about it the more I think it’s real.
>>
>>32550990
There are other ways to do it. You just know a very inconvenient one
>>
>>32554060
What does giving that info need?
>>
>>32554069
He's probably looking at some overly complex spell to turn into a werewolf. There are many of those, but what most people on here probably want is a spell that allows you to turn into any animal whenever you want, rather than just one animal and/or only being able to shapeshift at a certain time
>>
>>32554129
Do you know those other methods? Do you want something in return?
>>
>>32554303
I wish I knew better methods. I would share it if I knew. I would never withhold knowledge from fellow magicians for personal gain, as sharing knowledge is more sacred and important than sharing material things
>>
>Metamorphosis is a famous book
>>
>>32555684
By Ovid? That doesn't help
>>
>>32555727
Yes it does wtf?
>>
>>32533820
>>32555684
>>32555727

>Read Metomorphosis
>watch that disney movie from the 50's with King Arthur
>Most of the magic in the movie are shape shifting lessons
>get your astral projection / lucid dreaming so good you can perform some of these basic dream maneuvers
>and then come back and post about it.
>>
>>32555736
>>32555753
That doesn't actually change one's physical body. Metamorphosis doesn't actually tell you how to do it. It just mentions legends
>>
>>32555762
>Metamorphosis doesn't actually tell you how to do it
but it does.
>>
>>32555859
Where? It's just historical and briefly mentions it, but doesn't actually tell you how to do it. Saying that someone turned into an animal is different than telling the reader how to turn into an animal
>>
>>32555891
What animal do you want to turn into and why?
>>
>>32555922
A wolf, but not permanently. I wish to hunt for prey in the woods
>>
>>32555997
Have you considered getting a hunting permit?
>>
>>32556081
That isn't the same. Show me where in Metamorphosis that there are direct instructions to change into an animal, rather than just deflecting
>>
>>32556394
That's not what I asked. Have you considered getting a hunting permit?

If this is a genuine interest you want to dedicate yourself to, attempting to satiate it through modest means should be your first entry.

Get a hunting permit, hunt with rifle, if that doesn't satiate you, try bow and arrow (check the legality, up to deer-sized is almost always legal, occasionally moose, but hunting moose with bow and arrow means you're dealing with real danger). Only once you've explored all these avenues, and if you're somehow still feeling unfulfilled, should you proceed down this current path.

Someone with a fetish for anal insertion doesn't try to shove a dragon dildo up his arse first go (or if he does he ends up in hospital), he does the sensible thing and starts with a finger or two, then works his way up to banana and cucumber.
>>
>>32556685
reddit spacing
>and gay advice
I see a trend.
>>
>>32556685
I'm not the guy replying to you, but if you still don't feel fufilled what then?
>>
>>32556928

Newfag detected.

Just for the sake of it:

reeeee

some

more

when

your

phoneposting

scum

has

to

thumb

down

even

further.

>>32557015

Hunt with a knife. Technically legal. But I sincerely think you'll find a balanced middle ground long before you reach that point. I used to be really fascinated with gore, not in a sexual way or anything, just the old /b/tard fascination way, "watching a trainwreck in slow-motion" type of way.
Now I'm a butcher, it's a good trade, pays well, I like it, and getting 2nd grade meat dirt cheap directly from the company means I serve my family a restaurant class meal at least once a week.
But I've also found a middle ground, I have no interest in hurting people, in fact hurt was never even an interest for me, I just wanted to see exposed flesh. Holding a still beating cow heart in my hands satiated all my weird fucked up interests, and that cow died peacefully and became hamburgers

Truth be told, I don't believe a "what then" exists after that, if you can show photographic evidence you've killed an animal with bow and arrow, and are still seeking more, I'm interested in talking privately, but if not.... It's like trying to run before you try to walk
>>
>>32557169
So do you know how to turn into an animal then?
>>
>>32557254
I know how to get turned on by animals, and we all know that's what you're really asking, so let's leave it at that
>>
>>32557301
Not everyone who wants to shapeshift is a gross furry
>>
>>32557169
>if you can show photographic evidence you've killed an animal with bow and arrow, and are still seeking more, I'm interested in talking privately
I'm not interested in gore. Not disturbed by animal gore but not seeking it.
>>
>>32557310
No, everyone who wants to shapeshift is definitely a gross furry
>>
>>32557318
Me neither, but I'm interested in your first true experience, because it all ties back to one primal instinct
>>
>>32557362
First true experience?
>>
File: bird.png (2.26 MB, 1035x1361)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>32557457
Your first hunt.The first experience that got your blood pumping.

For me it was a hare, I isolated the area down to three or four square kilometers, just by common sense and village gossip, and having seen them while heading to work early mornings, from there I went by hearing and like... "general feel."
First shot went wide because I panicked, (adrenaline pumping at the thought of shooting a hare!), I ran after, it hunkered down and I took the second shot, killing it.

The hare being eaten photo is on a phone that's kill I think, but here's a pheasant. Very gamey, but delicious, all foresty birds I've eaten are kinda similar and they're all great, they need long cooking time but have amazing taste.
>>
>>32557664
I have not hunted before. This isn't my interest. The experience of being something unfamiliar interests me
>>
>>32557792

Try amateur theater as a hobby. Then cosplay. Then get the full sexy alpha wolf fursuit you know you deeply want inside.

If that somehow disassociation doesn't satisfy your needs, worst case scenario, you hang yourself like every other tranny. But at least try amateur theater before you jump to such lengths
>>
>>32533820
In my cunt's folklore, bruxas mantain a pact with the "devil" which allows them to "shapeshift" into animals.
>>
>>32557853
You focus on fursuits a lot none of us brought it up. I was thinking about the experience of flight.
>>
>>32558009
OP wanted to be a wolf and spend his days knotting his sister in the woods or something like that, idk. Sorry for getting the two of you mixed up.

The exact same logic applies to flight, get a hundred hours in a Cessna, then consider other options. Do you want to experience flight, or do you want something shoved up your cloaca?
>>
>>32558049
You are acting very highly for someone who probably runs about the woods naked except for a wolf pelt high on forest mushrooms inflicting his BDSM fetish on wild deer
>>
>>32533820
Supposedly it’s done by an oil that you anoint yourself with, according to French judicial sources that dealt with werewolves (and yes, there are frequent accounts of this). As for what that could be composed of, I have absolutely no idea, however all noteworthy cases of this that I have found thus far speak of the defendant having a mentor who showed them, and actively engaged in hunts with them, so if you are genuinely serious about this that is where I would begin looking.
>>
>>32558277
An actual helpful person in this thread! Thank you!
>>
>>32558290
No problem. I’ll throw you a bone since you provided the nice response, look up Jacques Roulet.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3.89 MB, 2149x1856)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB PNG
>>32558229
I assure you, mushrooms only ever factor into it as a side dish.

Here's the same bird once cooked, it looks tough and dry, but the constant addition of fat while cooking makes it moist. Still tough (because it's a bird that's spent it's life flying rather than cooped up in a cage), but rich in flavor. Going by the expert judgement of friends, this is a young bird, at most a year old.
>>
>>32557792
Ywnbawolf
>>
>>32558372
Do you have a point?
>>
File: fruit face.png (1.92 MB, 729x1097)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>32533820
Generally most historically plausible shape shifter's would be worn transformations.
Pretty much any shape shifter that needs a pelt, cloak, or cloth to transform into an animal can be logically explained.

Tribal hunters throughout the world used to believe that wearing the fur pelt or skin of a certain animal would give them a spiritual connection to what was killed. The idea was that through ceremony, sacrifice, meditation, and or dreams they could 'become' a chosen animal over time.

From a practical sense, wearing a pelt often acted as a tribal form of hunting camouflage. This combined with staying low to the ground and covering their sent helped their hunts and kept them warm. (wearing the pelt of a male deer might attract does which makes hunting a whole lot easier)

Many basic folk lore shapeshifters share the idea of an worn object. This comes from the logical conclusion of tribal ideas. Mimic the animal you want with pelts and movements so well that an observer cannot tell the difference at a distance or in low light conditions. As humans, our pattern recognition goes into overdrive when met with these hidden hunters and when our immersion is broken, the figure is listed as anthropomorphic.

The best way to achieve results is to reverse engineer historical texts and test them until something works. Weather your using the úlfheðnar elixir or St-Christopher's pact you need to understand the context and setup of said myths to recreate them.

>>32557664
Nice kill anon!

>>32558277
That's a perfect place to start if you live nearby. Logically you could start to learn more about said myths and eventually test them out.
>>
>>32559331
I am not OP, but thank you for the advice as this is something that I have put a reasonable amount of research into over the years without finding much in the way of actual answers.
For me it is disheartening that the act of sacrifice is commonly involved in the process of transformation or shapeshifting. I would never hurt the particular animal that I am trying to become, as harming something that I already share such a connection would be like harming myself.
Also the way that you have written your post makes me believe that you may have actual experience with shapeshifting. So may I ask, do you?
>>
>>32560673
This point does touch on and idea in contrast to some of the previous genuine points here and shapeshifter lore in general I find.

Dropping all the BS, the furry, knotting, etc front for a moment.
Suppose you are a person who finds themself in a general "kinship" to an animal. It's not too unbelievable, people all the time ramble endlessly on how they fall in love with horses and understanding them and become a veterinarian, or with whales or porpoises and become a marine biologist because they are genuinely fascinated with trying to "see from their perspective," etc.

So assuming you ACTUALLY are a well adjusted person, who is unsatisfied with humanity as your only real means of perspective as a fleshbag, and have done all the "obvious" stuff like education, meditation, psycho actives, astral projecting, etc that one would think to "see through the eyes of something more than yourself." And you GENUINELY entertain "I want to turn into a wolf, deer, eagle, snake, dolphin, etc, to better understand them and their experience and understand my own place in existence from a perspective outside my own."

This feels REALLY out of step with the tradional shapeshifter lore? Whether you look at legends of lycanthropy where it's seen as a curse or satanic/evil pact. Indigenous american legends where one must literally kill their own kin, and/or the animal they wish to become kin with to attain a skin to wear. Or even the afformentioned perspective of hunters and warriors wearing the skins of animals for psychological and physiological reason, believing it allows them to share power or energy in a bond with the creature they wear while having practical reasons of camouflage and scent masking, etc.

This lore doesn't really match up to the hypothesized example that I feel at least broadly lines up with the feelings of people who might come and ask, even for shits and giggles.
>>
>>32559331
50/50 chance of someone seeing a graceful and elusive timber wolf in their midst while out in the forest or a deranged schizo in his underwear and a wolf pelt crawling around on all fours and screaming

Best advice in the thread though and it likely could work
>>
>>32560780 *continued.

The reality is, what alot of people looking for a genuine kinship to an animal and an opportunity to see from it's perspective; probably aren't even going to find it in the hypothetical of shapeshifting (besides the obvious, I'm still speaking blue sky hypothetical).

What those kind of people are probably looking for isn't some continuation of ritualistic hunting and warrior practices, the obvious joked of fetishes related to furries, or some animalistic desire towards violence associated with predatory animals.

They are looking for, what is often considered fairytales and modern children stories. In which a person can say a spell, make a wish, form a pact with a fae or guardian spirit, and be given the ability to change form, usually a specific creature, for the express purpose of bridging that perspective of humanity and animal that is the vested interest of said diety, fae, guardian, whatever.

And while all of that is rather silly and childish, I can't really fault people for having that desire, if they GENUINELY are looking at forming and/or satisfying an animal kinship.

Of course, as was alluded to earlier by another Anon. If SUCH a thing existed, save for the person who serves as a "boatman" to bring more people into said fold of perspective and understanding, why would anyone who attained a near fairytale existence even choose to stay, share, and bring in others, unless it was their express purpose.

I'm not shitting on it like others might, just acknowledging that it is what it is.
>>
>>32534801
but if anime is 2d and tiddies are 3D then what would anime tiddies even feel like? actual tiddies?
But what do actual tiddies even feel li- oh my god D:
>>
>>32560780
Not OP or the other anon but your insights are very interesting. Nothing is attainable without sacrifice, especially when it comes to metaphysical and spiritual pursuits, so of course one would have to pay dearly in order to acquire a power like this. As far as what sacrifice is required, blood sacrifice may be one route to it, but it is certainly an evil path that will lead to ruin, considering the accumulated karma for those actions.

I vaguely recall that many ancient Indian sages seeking boons and powers from the gods, would practice severe austerities and penances that are arguably of the same "magnitude" as the sacrifices or curses done by lycanthropes and First Nations peoples; entirely "giving up" sight or speech, sexual restraint, intense meditation and fasting, etc. Some of these aforementioned sages were also known to be able to shapeshift as well into dear forms and whatnot. Even demons pursued and acquired these powers through the same means as sages. If OP or any other anons are interested in this, they'll need to read some epics and do some more in depth research on exactly what to do. Without proper ceremony and rites, the effort is null.
>>
>>32543002
This book series had instructions...
>>
>>32560839
Actual tiddies feel like bags of sand
>>
The only qualms I have about the idea of reading folklore/mythologies and testing it out is that it'd feel silly if it didn't work. Like >>32561311 mentioned, modern types of media have instructions too. For example, if Harry Potter has a transformation scene or spell, should people replicate it to become an animal? Of course not, it would just seem like someone is replicating a process that the writers came up with for fun. In a similar way, just because something is older, it doesn't mean that the methods given will work. Older doesn't always indicate authenticity.
>>
It’s impossible.
Aside from everything else the conservation of a mass is an issue. The average human weighs a lot more than a wolf and far less than a bear. We’re taking a lot here, it’s not something that can just appear out of thin air.
Where would all this extra mass come and go when you transform?
It’s just not feasible.
>>
There was once a boy from a zoo, he thought he met baloo. Baloo had a poop and inside his chute was a nuns churly old rabbit tooth.

Tiddies are nice. Fields are better suspended in waves though. Always praise the Buoyant Bob archetype if you wish to do so at all. Vote Bob! and get your doggystyle on!
>>
>>32562159
Weather machines will absorb the most of it. Damn things need more powuh always.
>>
>>32562159
If I weigh double the weight of the animal is it possible to split my consciousness into two?
>>
>>32562226
You can weigh twice as much as an animal and develop schizophrenia anytime you want anon.
>>
>>32562228
Nice, I already have schizophrenia. Now I just need to be two animals.
>>
>>32562255
Can’t be done. Just stop the furry stuff and chill out. Not only are you a schizophrenic but you want to LARP as twice the number of animals as all the other furries? Shocking behaviour.
>>
>>32562051
Those novels contain rather specific instructions, and they include telepathy or mental projection.

From reading fiction, you obtain lore, which is the part that feels true enough to replicate. When you get enough lore, you can do a spell.
>>
>>32562572
No, you can't.
You can't get enough lore from Harry Potter to cast a real spell. You nuts?
>>
>>32562601
There is stuff from Harry Potter, and it works if you get the lore. You could learned: Apparition and Tassomancy.
>>
Imagine if your gf transformed into an animal mid-sex.
>>
>>32562615
Meds.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.