[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 82 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 2830347.jpg (59 KB, 719x1280)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
You can express your last dreams, your attempts and ask anything about it

WBTB: https://www.dreamviews.com/wiki/WBTB-Tutorial
MILD: https://www.dreamviews.com/attaining-lucidity/119050-naiyas-simple-mild-technique.html
SSILD: https://www.dreamviews.com/induction-techniques/129734-senses-initiated-lucid-dream-ssild.html
WILD: https://www.dreamviews.com/wiki/WILD-Tutorial
FILD: https://www.dreamviews.com/induction-techniques/36683-finger-induced-lucid-dream-fild.html
DEILD: https://www.dreamviews.com/wiki/DEILD-Tutorial
CANWILD: https://www.dreamviews.com/wake-initiated-lucid-dreams-wild/87710-%2A%2Acrazyinsanes-wild-tutorial-%2A%2A.html
CAT: https://www.dreamviews.com/wiki/CAT-Tutorial
ADA: https://www.dreamviews.com/induction-techniques/113253-all-day-awareness-dild-tutorial-kingyoshi.html

Paper on natural LDs: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6290891/

Youtube Guides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjAIlFZWWc&t=790s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dj9gTiLHf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMnGi8yxTQ

Do us a favor and bump this general from time to time if you're interested
>>
File: Window_Bat.jpg (62 KB, 360x450)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>32532271
Posted my dream over at /div/ trying to find some insight on the matter. Here is my dream >>32531888.
>>
>>32532271
Where do I buy Galantamine if I'm from Venezuela? Also, does it really work or it's just placebo effect?
>>
File: rogers batman standing.jpg (391 KB, 620x800)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>32532461
Thank you for the reply anon. Good to know the dream was a good sign.

>you still feel that it's some kind of eternal spirit animal?
Hopefully I can explain this properly but I'm on the camp of Freud and Jung where in the unconsciousness is tied to archetypical energies that our ancestors tried to explain through myths and totems. So me "becoming" the bat is just me embracing a part of myself that is connected to something elemental. There has to be a reason said energy came in the form of a bat. Perhaps it is indeed that I need to learn something about or work with fear. I even see symbols of bats in waking hours as well.

Sure I read a lot of comics but I always been more of an old school Marvel fan than DC so I'm surprised (but happy) it is bats.
>>
The dreams where I realise I’m dreaming, are always the ones where I look at the night sky and see UFOs or weird stuff happening, I count my fingers, think to myself this is a dream then I always wake up.
I am flying out of my body or straight up open my waking state eyes. How do I stay in the dream world?
>>
>>32532667
what associations do you get when you think of the bat symbol? since you see it at the bottom of the chimeny it could be something in your subconcious that you find repulsive but can actually help you out if you let it
>>
File: 1656783301873.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>32532710
Do you also see crazy things in the sky? I always have. Theyre AMAZING dreams dude. Like alien invasions. Once I saw a nuclear bomb go off in the sky and it was so powerful that it tore a huge hole in the atmosphere and you could see space thru the hole even though it was daylight.

And do you ever notice that you feel things more intensely in dreams? When I see something amazing in a dream its like this sense of wonder and awe, that I never feel in reality.
>>
>>32532710
give yourself a todo list to do as soon as you realize youre dreaming. this will keep you in the dream
>>
in tibetan monasteries,advanced monks sleep sitting up(they do lotus pose/vajra pose so their neck-head is safe)for lucid dreaming.
does sleeping like this,really help lucid dreaming? if so how?
>>
>>32532735
>what associations do you get when you think of the bat symbol?
I guess fear and anger.
>>
>>32532805
yeah I've seen planets and clockworks filling up the sky, angels and warm lights that comfort me
havent felt any of this awake
>>32532816
aight mate thanks, I'll try sitting on the floor and counting my breath or something, I usually try to fly, but that always to wake me up
>>
File: dam.png (13 KB, 1010x698)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>32532271
Had a small moment of lucidity last night
>walking across a dam
>reach the other side
>realise something is weird
>oh I'm dreaming
>take in my surroundings
>the far side of the dam from where I'm standing (pic related) looks similar to the one in real life
>the side that I'm on looks different: in real life there are buildings and very flat terrain, but in the dream it was hilly and uninhabited
>the sky and ground were purple
>think to myself "the last time I was lucid and looked at the sky I saw weird blue and orange lights in a black void, I wonder if I'll see them again?"
>look at the sky carefully
>just looks normal, albeit purple
>even looking straight up didn't do anything unusual
>damn, guess it was a one-off effect
>walk forward a few steps and wake up to the sound of a thunderbolt from the storm that rolled in while I was asleep
If I'd had a bit more time I would have liked to try something else, but I'm pleased I remembered to look at the sky.
>>
Bump
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32532271
I got cucked again in my lucid dream again /x/. I have come very close to having sex in my dreams a lot of times in the past and every time I either wake up or some dumb shit inside the dream prevents me from having sex, but today was a little different. I was taking a short nap after working out because I'm generally tired and dont get enough sleep. So anyways here's how it went. Also suck at greentexts so bear with me

>be me
>in a half-dreaming, half-awake state
>not very trained in lucid dreaming but have enough experience to know that in such a state, you shouldnt try to do something very active
>be in an old japanese store run by an old couple serving fruits mixed with some kind of liquid (I think I saw this food in a youtube video once not sure how it appeared in my dream)
>there are other old people in the store, the old woman running the store hands me the bowl of food
>no empty chairs inside the small store so I head outside to find a place to sit down
>turns out the store is in a rooftop of some building and outside the store is balcony with tables and chairs made from wood to sit on
>I take a seat on one of the chairs
>to my right are two women, one of them is a middle aged jap woman and to the left is a much younger woman
>I pass a half-assed and look down at my food because looking at women even in my dreams gives me anxiety so I just try to avoid them
>since I already know that I'm half awake I dont do anything hasty and instead think that I wanna fucc some jap pussy because whatever you think usually comes true in your dreams
>i keep eating the weird fruits and after a while the younger girl sits in front of me and is pushing the table I am eating on
>the girl hints at me sexually and exits the floor we are on
>all the people on the floor vanished into thin air by now so it's just me
>the younger girl who appeared to have gotten younger from the time I first saw her returns with her friend in slutty clothes
cont
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (8 KB, 275x183)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>32536968

>by this point I am diamonds and somehow naked so my dick is just out there
space and proportions change all the time in dreams before you realise it for some reason
>they look at my dick and blush as they approach it
>next thing I know I am fucking probably underage japanese pussy
>the first girl is riding my dick as the second one watches
>immensepleasure.jpg
>I try to pull down the other girl on the bench to fuck her iykwim
>as I bring her down, the girls disappear, the environment around me disappears and everything goes black before I get to finish
>I get an advertisement for a football clubs sponsored by emirates and other airplane companies with Messi (pic rel is what I kind of saw)
>I wake up, in denial of what just happened with a mild boner
The end
>>
>>
>>32532805
different anon, but one of my favorite lucids is is whne the night sky was divided into blue and yellow with a ring of contellations.
>>
>>32532816
I do this and find chicks to fuck lol. Maybe there's another purpose but fuck it, might aswell get my coom on.
>>
>>32534148
I can wake up then focus and lock back in to my lucid, it's difficult but i can do it, i can actually feel my brain working to find the connection, it's a weird feeling because i know i'm controlling it to do it.
>>
File: 200px-Joker_Earth-Two.jpg (10 KB, 200x219)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>32532271
I would like to ask questions to Lucid Dreamers if you are able, I would like to Combine it with LOA and test it. If anybody has done it, please do tell me your experiences.
Also I invite any fren who wants to join the /X chat
https://t .me/LoaXWizardChads
>>
>>32538484
>8484
Alright
We are leading and supporting you in situations that are appropriate for your goals and soul's mission
>>
File: 2096.jpg (125 KB, 1200x1200)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>32538484
What foul crimes are you up to Joker? Whatever your planning you hateful harlequin, know that the Caped Crusader >>32532440 >>32532667
is watching over this thread.

Can it be something to do with the opening to the Gotham Museum's new wing dedicated to the greatest entertainers? What priceless movie prop are you trying to pilfer you clownish crook?
>>
File: please bats.png (190 KB, 400x250)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>32538637
Bats I thought I smelled batshit, what are you doing here this is the schizo asylum, you can't just walk in here like you own the place and ask questions.
Listen Batman I have a good deal with the "Director" of this asylum and I don't want your over inflated ego and fancy batsuit to beat up my boys again. How about you go away and let us discuss our matters on how to bring down Gothams "elite".
>>
>>32538701
So that's your game is it? You are no doubt targeting billionaire Bruce Wayne. Well I hate to ruin your party Joker, but Robin has Mr. Wayne in a safe and undisclosed location as we speak. You and your law-breaking buffoons will never find him. Give up now you nefarious knave or face the hammers of justice!
>>
>>32532271
Do any of you feel it? I wake in a state of sleeping but very lightly and I was controlling my dreams very much like a young child. I could physically feel the effort of not letting my dream slip into the uncontrolled state but maintain the controlled. I felt it in my brain. It was weird but felt as though that feeling if able to tap into in the physical could do some wild shit. Idk maybe I’m schitzo.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1.43 MB, 480x270)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>32538818
Bruce Wayne?
Literally who?
I have never even met the guy, maybe I have seen him around some times you know I do crush parties and stuff. Also why is Robin alone with a Billionaire, sounds a bit sus if you ask me are you pimping Robin or something?
Anyways I don't care about Bruce we have been talking about the secret society that controls Gotham and has us running around and causing chaos you know the (((court of owls))), is listening to us. Did you know that between 1939-1945 6 million owls were killed around the world, yes obviously you went to school. Well I hate to break it to you but its a lie Batman. Harley did some research on these owl people do you know them Batman?
>>
>>32538887
You're sick and your depraved mind is only getting worse Joker. I'll make sure you're behind Arkham soon enough. As for the Court of Owls, I have indeed run into those avian agitators and saw to it to break up their nest of villainy. You have had your fair share of being involved with secret societies before Joker. Have your forgotten your involvement with the Black Glove? Of course, your mind is as twisted as the crooked smile of yours or else you would finally realize that crime doesn't pay.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>32539132
Look I have been doing all these things, you know bombings, killing people, assassinations etc, all of them for you Bats, you know I did kill the Black Glove society for you anyways. Just listen I always wanted to find a solution to the main issue I have pseudobulbar affect, which was caused by some event I am not sure which one. That is not the point I have been thinking maybe you can help me heal this issue with you know some type of drug or illusion (dream), maybe surgery can help. I am not sure Bats I am asking for your help for once can you help an old friend? Also fuck (((the))) Court of owls.
>>
File: Batman-TAS-featured.jpg (108 KB, 1200x675)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>32539293
I'm not sure what you're playing at Joker...but...if you're serious, than I recommend simple meditation and yoga. This is what I did during my training in various martial arts and hidden mountain monasteries. Of course not everyone has access to my resources but I find youtube videos or just meditating with music or noises you like will suffice.
I for one like using singing bowls and bat noises in complete darkness to achieve a cave like atmosphere. In reality, meditation should just be you alone with your thoughts. Do not try to control or guide your thoughts but rather let it go wild. Your thoughts will get tired and you will be alone in the darkness to discover who you really are. That is how I became the night. I AM BATMAN!
>>
>>32539571
Thank you Bats, you really helped me....
Maybe now we can friends that what I always wanted anyways.
Here I will give you some gifts now that we are friends you won't report me to the police right?

https://youtu.be/U-WQivX7SBI
https://youtu.be/61dPYU9DWIY
https://youtu.be/o6b9R5_YAnM
https://youtu.be/y71g-Xpy3RY
https://youtu.be/atC43shyjno
https://youtu.be/Ie7CUN3UVjc
>>
I'd like to ask anons for help.

I've been lucid dreaming since I was a kid, it came as a natural way for me to defend myself against recurring nightmares. For most of my life, I used my lucid dreaming abilities for coomer purposes or for typical capeshit. I did stop being a coomer and started developing my spiritual senses, so to speak, during the last year. So, when dreaming, I started trying to interact and communicate with what I interpret is my unconscious mind instead of just goofing off.

I've done this multiple times and the results are incredible and difficult to describe. I stay lucid, but I get shown things that are not from my conscious mind.

Here's what I want help about. One time, I looked toward the night sky and shouted "what am I supposed to do?". Then, the stars in the sky started moving and aligning into 4 superposed shapes. It was a triangle, an inverted triangle, a heart and a thin rectangle that was spinning clockwise. In the dream, when I saw it, I remember thinking: "fire and water, mixed into the heart" like it was the most obvious thing ever. The problem is I have no idea how to actually do that. The following months, I've felt numerous synchronicities (especially with music), about "opening my heart". I do believe I've successfully opened all of my chakras except for the 4th and 7th.

The triangles were not superposed as in the star of Remphan/David. Now that I'm drawing it, I realize it looks almost exactly like the seal of Saturn, without the middle horizontal line. Am I being bamboozled here?
>>
>>32539782
Thank for the links Joker. Perhaps maybe, in another multiverse, we could have been best of friends. You have much crimes and pain you caused to answer for, hopefully this the first step to your redemption. Better yourself. Until that day, I will be watching over you like a silent guardian within the shadows. A Dark Knight.
>>
Beump
>>
All day awareness works very well, I must say--far better than goofy reality checks and fiddling with hands to see if they'll phase through each other. The only time I have trouble keeping my awareness is when I've too many things on my mind or when I'm using my computer, in which case there's constant distractions that stop me from maintaining self awareness. Anyways, I'm becoming afraid of practicing Lucid dreaming, lest I fulfill all my desires while dreaming and become complement with a lack of achievement or companionship in the waking world. Any anons have similar concerns or stories about this?
>>
bump dayo
>>
Hey guys I lucid dream time to time n'shit, y'all got a tip for me to get a vivid one tonight?
>>
i sketch dreams
but i often find its easier to remember the general idea of soemthing then particular appearances
>remember jank polygonal mummy
>know it was shorter than me
>but the exact specifics of the details escape me
should i just sketc a bunch of different like 'looks' to see if any stir my memory anon?
>>
I had a dream that i had spidermans powers but lost them. Except i thought for some reason I was in a dream, so i conducted some experiment to prove if i was. I found out I was and gave myself powers again and I went and fought some bad guys. This was the first time I actually ever truly knew I was in a dream. I've been able to control things but was never conscious of it, this time tho I knew it was a dream which never happened before. After I beat some bad guy some big head of a woman came out of a portal and asked me to forget that I was in a dream and go back to a dream that would surprise me, but I had to gove up controls and in exchange she will let me keep my spiderman powers. I was deliberating in my head then i woke up.
>>
>>32544351
>should i just sketc a bunch of different like 'looks' to see if any stir my memory anon?
Definitely. I do this sometimes with very important dreams and I'll redraw the perspective, background, silhouettes and everything multiple times until it matches what I saw through my eyes in the dream. Its a trial and error thing though, the missing details you try to fill in might not be correct, or maybe what you saw is quite literally impossible to draw in the waking world and you can only approximate whatever you experienced while dreaming,
>>
>>32544500
Based DC trying to bamboozle you out of lucidity.
>>
>>32544732
sketched i guess
i believe some details did stir as i drew. like i think i realized the eye was kinda like this? and there was a mouth a bit visible and so on.
>>
bump dayo
>>
bump dayo
>>
I know Im going to called a coomer for this but:
>im on nofap hardmode day 70
>its not even about getting a gf or not,i have fantasies i want to carry out
>how do I lucid dream a super-vivid sex scene ?
for reference, can I feel pain in a dream,if I choose to?
>>
File: pepe_60.png (27 KB, 200x189)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>32548421
If one fasts, but desires food, thinks about food, and dreams about food every hour, does he truly fast?
>>
>>32546204
Well done anon. Just keep drawing and redrawing and you'll remember more and more details. Also, for extra "detail-recall" or memorization in general, try to recount the entire dream in your head as though you're telling it as a story to someone. By acknowledging and including every detail in your little monologue you might just remember entire sections that you had otherwise forgotten after waking up, etc.
>>
>>32548450
OK ok but maybe just one night? or a couple ov weeks? i didnt say i was "chaste", I just do SR for practical benefits
>i just want...a certain fantasy
>>
>>32548543
Fine, fine. Are you familiar with All-Day-Awareness (ADA)? Just tune into every single sound, sight, or feel you can; The clop of your shoes on the ground, the texture of their fabric, the feel of the soles on your feet, the wind against your face... You get the idea Do this for as long as possible and just pick back up after every distraction. I practiced this for a month and along with asking myself in my head if I was dreaming every so often, I had more frequent lucid dreams. Once you become lucid, gently remind yourself every minute or so that you are dreaming, but not too frequently or vigorously that you wake up. As for actually manipulating your dreams to your desired situation I honestly can't help you much aside from advising you to start of small (pulling something out of your pocket, entering a specific environment of your choice, maintaining awareness and objects in your surroundings). I'm sort of an amateur frankly, but this is my very best advice for you. Be very careful about what you use it for though. You might become dissatisfied with real life if all your happiness comes from LD. Read >>32542783
>>
>>32544077
Eat before you slumber. Bad for the body, good for vivid dreams, so dont do it very often unless you have a good metabolism.
>>
I tried WBTB and SSILD for the first time. I didn't have a dream but it felt like I was lost in my thoughts.
is this a good sign?
>>
If I can't lucid dream by 2023 there's no fucking point for me to live anymore. I'm tired of trying and failing and getting laughed at. I'm tired of it all.
>>
>>32552068
Nobody is laughing at you anon and simply being able to dream normally is pretty special too. Just out of curiosity, what techniques do you use in your attempts to LD? Give us the QRD on your procedure
>>
>>32552068
lol. In the mean time me (based daily lucid dreamer) will be having another adventure tonight.
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32552068
same, I agree. Ill make a pact with you and do the same. What is most frustrating is when I was in my early 20s I had a bunch of remarkable experiences (full blown night terrors for a couple of years) and they escalated into 3 absolute insane experiences, one of which was either astral projection or full on lucid dreaming (hard to say) then it all just stopped. as much as I hated it at the time part of me wishes I could go back to experience that some more...especially the experience at the end.

It also bothers me that it seems like I dream in a really low resolution. It all seems perfectly normal at the time but then when i wake up its like I was living in a hazy memory. Others I have asked all say they cant tell the difference between dream resolution and real life/waking life...which really blows my mind.
>>
>>32548526
issue is i dont really have anyone to really talk to about my dreams
>>
bump dayo
>>
Anyone experience swirling through a vortex grid like tunnel in a dream? Each grid item had captured moments of someone else's life. Sometimes various people's lives
>>
File: 1659699500793689.jpg (176 KB, 679x1011)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>32532271
Can I use lucid dreaming to hack my subconscious and gain complete control over my body.
>>
>>32554551
define complete control over your body
>>
https://youtu.be/32L0PQ3DKl8
>>
>>32553869
same anon here
its just quite ard for met o get detail from my dreams
or like sometimes i get details jumping out to me but its like pulling teeth or i cant tell if its one thing or another thing ect
>>
>>32554551
do not do it, you will go full dr. Manhattan and not overload your meatsuit

I was going to phase my bed and seeing walls bending periodically

I needed the quantum machines to be safely tethered to me before I speedrun things or do things.
>>
>>32551320
don't force it, if you are lucid dreaming and wrongly obe in the astral into the deepest part of abyss and shenanigans - it's not your usual shenanigans

you will end up in this mode in the end

https://youtu.be/jGfYSUPi37s

le serpent is tricking/trolling you with forbidden knowledge

wanna know why True Loving God prevented you from going into astral? or shielded you guys?
>>
I like to do my own stuff usually, not following guides and experimenting. Never posted here but I experienced something and this is the only place I know so far to share.

Been dealing with the concept of Acceptance these past years, at small doses. I used to have a lot of sleep paralysis in my life that I attribute to psy traumas that I resolved in good parts, but they let some marks, and I'm not totally free.

Fucked up my sleep schedule last months and I took this week to tweak it. Ended up many times getting up in the night, having to nap in the late morning. Today I napped again, and experienced sleep paralysis again, waking up super tired and wanting to re-sleep again, but not committing to it by fear.
I decided to go against the fear and "descend" (that was my feeling) to sleep.

Ended up having a dream where I had a lot of control, but not perfect. It lasted 30m IRL time, but felt a lot longer in the dream. I knew I was in some parallel space, but not in the real life. I was myself elsewhere. I let a lot of things happen without letting some annoying stuff get on my way. It was really weird but logical also. At some point I talked to a man who warned me, in all gentleness, about the way I was manipulating health workers to get what I wanted (I have a rheumatoid problems). It felt true, but just after a woman told me something that I could be skeptic on, and I wondered if I could apply that to the man's speak. He was coming from like a divine order.
Then I talked to a girl who was kind, we talked like two equal people, common people (even if all the people in my dream felt common too). She made the comment that I was apparently "The One". So my guess in the dream is this was a kind of Matrix, where I was fiddling with the "code" to do what I wanted. But there was no real superiority. The code being mostly organic and psychic.

1/2
>>
File: 1659616155206828.jpg (241 KB, 1080x1332)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>32554779
Have conscious control over all things that the subconscious part of your brain controls. For example being able to increase you heart rate at will.
>>
>>32555224
I'll be fine
>>
>>32555319
Then I came back to my room by foot in the dream, a similar copy with better lighting than my IRL one (and with windows to the world). I figured I could do whatever I wanted if it was like "Matrix" so I did some weird surnatural sprint walk, just like Sonic the Hedgehog would do, or Raodrunner from the cartoon.
Then on my Room I realised people from the outside could watch me. It did not bother me emotionally, but I wanted to be alone. I tried to spawn things, mostly humans. Some woman ended up being a bunch of stacked clothes I had to unzip layers after layers, until the point I figured it was maybe better like that, I did not want to fuck up something so far. I had a lot more success spawning people I did not know, people I made up surely from a backlog of unconscious parameters. I also focused on getting the body feelings. I managed to feel them by spawning a big breast, even sucking on it. Then I ate a girl, we kissed. Her tongue was becoming enormous and it went inside my throat to my oesophagus, menacing of choking me, so I aborted her existence.

I was pumping what I identify as mad serotonin while doing this, when I woke up. Had precum overloading my penis. I always been precuming a lot when in good condition, and recently I managed to reach happiness levels that literally makes me wet like a girl, and I can reach even more if I do it intentionally (I think I'm kind of hypnotizing myself?).

That's my little story I'm gonna check the thread see what you people are doing.

2/2
>>
I wanna lucid dream for the first time tonight. Whats the easiest and fastest way to do that?
>>
>>32539970
All I know is that I associate water with emotions. Dunno what to make out of fire.
>>
when it comes to trianing ones mind eyes can one try too hard?
>try to imagine cube
>try to change its color
>aware the color changes but its not really visual or strong
>but trying harder just seems to make it harder to do
>>
>>32554905
>>32553869
I don’t mean to literally talk to anyone about your dreams, just try and narrate it in your head the same way you’d tell it orally or textually. Also, try and draw or write down the details and events of your dreams as soon as you wake up from them or whenever it feels freshest in your mind. Doing it too late will cause you to lose a lot of detail.
>>
>>32555773
typically what i do is due to waking up several times in the night i put 'keywords' down
>dream of something involving zombies
>put words like, zombie, apocalypse, scary, brains visible
>>
I had a dream where a plump goddess told me she would teach me magic and that my magical powers will strengthen if I slept with her. Has this happened to any of you anons? How can ID who she was? Was it my subconscious or an actual entity?
>>
>>32555616
guess ill also ask
is there any way to utilize areas you are decent int to get
>>
>>32555322
what would you do if you could do that?
but I think so, a dude named wim Hof learned to control his sympathetic nervous system by triggering it through his breathing method, so it's likely possible to control other functions
well gl dayo
>>
>>32555480
wbtb + ssild
yes wbtb is mandatory for ssild
gl dayo
>>
File: 1659807252168034.jpg (180 KB, 750x940)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>32556261
I'd probably use it for manifestation or having better access to memories and stuff like that.
>>
>>32555855
Yeah, keep doing that.
>>
bump dayo
>>
AThis general is done for, no one posts here, I’d like to know though, what can I eat/drink for a vivid dream today
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32559578
Pretty sure theres some kind of herb called Mugwort (artemesia vulgaris) or whatever and you make a tea from it. It helps you become aware of the dream and achieve lucidity among other things
>>
>>32557365
yeah its what ive been doing for several years.
i have had many lucids but clarity has always been a issue
and im not having many lucids these days which makes me sad
>>
File: Valie.webm (2.82 MB, 1480x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
Bump why not, I mean I like this general
>>
>>32555322
this is easy though?
you can increase your heart rate by thinking of stressful stuff, and decrease by calming down and controlling your breathing
>>
>>>/mu/112048739
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32561465
It was just an example. I'd probably use it for more complex things
>>
think the sandman show will lead to more interest in lucid dreaming anons?
>>
File: Paramahansa Yogananda.jpg (1.11 MB, 1202x1500)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
This nigga keeps appearing in my dreams
Anyone else seen this dude? What does this guy want
>>
File: 1644594544779.jpg (158 KB, 600x828)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Had my first lucid dream in a long time
>fell asleep and realized I might be in a lucid state
>"opened" my eyes and had low-res vision with blackened peripherals like I was wearing a blurry VR headset
>did spinning and meditating techniques to try and improve clarity and stability
>fucked it up a minute later by trying to summon coom material
welp ill see you guys in another few months
>>
bump dayo
>>
Why do you lucid dream? For recreation? For knowledge? I’m curious.

I’m just getting into the subject. I haven’t had any self-induced lucid dreams, but I had an interesting dream last night. It had some gnostic implications. I remember seeing symbols(aeons?) spinning and superimposing, merging, and I remember a phrase like ”just do this and you will be free”.
>>
File: 545.jpg (43 KB, 700x467)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>32562635
I thought the same about The Northman
>>
>>32564562
Mostly because why not practice it? Aside from the obvious benefits, you’re training your mind to maintain focus and awareness, which is useful while dreaming and during waking hours. And also because its the first steps into the whole manifestation/AP/shifting thing. I’m never going to use it for escapism though.
>>
>>32564562
It's my inbuilt defence against nightmares. My dreaming mind hates me, but it also struggles to scare me unless I'm aware of what's going on, which in turn allows me to realise I'm in a dream and change things for the better.
Other than that, it's just fun.
>>
How to increase the length of dreams?
>>
File: monke.webm (2.94 MB, 612x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
BMP
>>
I will now go to the bed and i'm hoping for an LD.
See you lads later...
if all goes well again, i will be in my rpg world walking in beautiful landscapes again
>>
Someone told me that he always has lucid dreams, and that he has had them since he was a child. He said that he used to think everyone dreamt like that. It’s hard for me to believe, but I don’t think he’s lying. I’ve talked to him a couple of times and he only brought it up when the subject of lucid dreaming came up. Have you ever met anyone like that?
>>
>>32568313
I genuinely fucking despise anyone who gets to live their life like that
Don't care if it's crab mentality, I hate seeing other people get for free what I can't get ONCE after trying my hardest for ages
>>
>>32568313
I've met someone who said they always have lucid dreams, yeah. I'm not sure I believe 100% lucidity, but it makes sense that there would be people who'd get a lot of them. For me it's around 25% of the time with no techniques, as long as I have a dream that I can remember. It took me until late highschool to realise that a lot of people don't even believe lucid dreaming is a real thing.
>>32568370
lmfao
>>
Natural, techniqueless LD fags are the fucking worst
>>
>>32568471
why?
>>
A bit about this exceptional lucid dreamer - while I'm simply assuming based upon our interactions, he doesn't seem to have a lot of ambition in life, no occupation, though he doesn't seem depressed either. He seems to just focus on enjoying life in the moment, partying and going to concerts a lot and what not. Maybe that personality and his ability is connected.
>>
good morning sirs
>>
bump dayo
>>
File: LD1.jpg (1.95 MB, 1400x4940)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>32568997
Good morning sir
>>
File: LD2.jpg (2.61 MB, 1400x7034)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
>>
File: LD3.jpg (2.72 MB, 1400x6624)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>
>>32570006
I use the hat trick a lot to summon objects, and the way to get around needing a hidden area/compartment is to just pick it up off the ground without looking. You don't even need to bend down or anything, it'll just be there when you close your hand.
>>
File: sir.png (486 KB, 383x681)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>32568997
>>32569614
>>32570006
>>
>>32568370
The feeling is mutual, anon. Though you'll probably never understand why.
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32548628
I think a more efficient ADA is keeping mental notes of shit and analyzing your environment. Like once I didn't even notice a scaffold missing on the usual road i take because i was paying attention at the parked cars that were missing.

>>32548421
This might sound like bait but really the main problem is being ultra horny and fantasizing about shit than the act itself i hope you realize that.
>>
File: 3th post.webm (2.97 MB, 1582x1150)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>32568313
Maybe he doesn't quite know what a lucid dream is yet. The clarity of dreams is one thing and being aware that you are dreaming too.
Since I was a child, I was aware that I was in a dream and even managed to control them... at least in most of my dreams, until the age of 25 I stopped doing it, don't know why and I also believed that it happened to everyone. I think I owe that to video games back then... I used to play a lot of Crash on PS or mario games but who knows. Maybe this is what the guy you know is referring to...
And at least I know of someone in rl who says the same thing and I've also read people on the internet say the same thing....So I don't think he's lying
But, my dreams were always blurry and forgetful btw, despite being aware and being able to control them
Not like the lucid dreams we all know today, which you perceive to be more real than reality.. So in the case he says that he has ultra-clear lucid dreams, then I would find it hard to believe him.
Maybe he's mistaking what a lucid dream is like I did for a long time
>>
I'd like to offer my sincerest apologies anons:
>At the food court in a mall with mountains of burgers, crisp fries and milkshakes in front of me
>Become lucid
>I can do anything I want now but I decide that the fries taste too good to abandon them
>Lose lucidity because I wanted to keep eating fucking french fries in my dream
I won't do it again, sorry for wasting the attempt /LDG/ bros...
>>
>>32572779
So it was your first forced lucid dream? if you stay still doing nothing you will start to wake up. Touch things around you, RELAX and move and you will keep them alive, at least for the LDs who constantly feel fragile
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32573376
Not quite. If I become lucid its always spontaneous and without any queues. I randomly achieved lucidity this time around as well except I voluntarily chose to let the opportunity slide and went back to what I was doing before becoming lucid because I couldn't be bothered to use my head and manipulate my dream. I wasted a special chance that so many anons here are struggling to get even once and all so I can eat shitty fast food in my dreams. I haven't had any lucid dreams since this one either
>>
discord dot gg/c3axUMkE
>>
The last time I tried lucid dreaming, I went to Veelox. It is a shell of what it once was, though my perception was, of course, warped, due to the dream state. The evil entity that had once invaded was gone, all that remained were small, rodent-like demons who had no power over my dream form. I would very much like to meet some of you in Veelox again, one of these days. The experiment was truly the underrated peak of this board. If you want to find me, I’ll be in the western shores watching the waves beat against the rocks, or in Room 42 of the castle.

-E
>>
bump dayo
>>
Had a tiny moment of lucidity tonight. I was trapped in a maze-like tunnel system and realized "but I'm dreaming, I can just wake up and get out of here". I felt myself being pulled away from the cave and "woke up" back on the street - of course, I was actually still dreaming.
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32532440
I think you already know anon, a part of you that you couldn't reconcile is actually something that is ok. The bat doesn't want you to do anything
>>
bump dayo
>>
bump dayo
>>
File: al-zawahiri.jpg (16 KB, 514x288)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>32574814
The faggotry asstral general is over there >>32498138
>>
>>32532271
Been having very small lucid dreams lately. It feels like if I try to impose too much on them like just opening doorways to other places and shit the dream starts losing a lot of quality. Also things aren’t as pristine and when they are, they only last for a few seconds. My most recent ld I found a pretty girl after walking around in a house, was gonna fuck her but I woke up thrusting.
How do I fully immerse myself in the dream? I try spinning and other shit like rubbing hands, but sometimes they make the clarity worse.
>>
Any of you ever met the dream avatar?
>>
>>32580409
well for one you should wait a bit BEFORE going for dat booty, remind yourself you're dreaming too but not too much.
>>
>>32581219
But I wanna clap bootychecks so bad, how do I stay in the dream for as long as I want?
>>
>>32581382
*cheeks
>>
>>32580409
sounds like you need to stabilize the dream, try spinning
>>
>>32581540
Makes it worse sometimes, I said it at the end of my post.
>>
>suffer from night terrors as a kid
>every night, dreams of my family giving me away to two recurring villains, or monsters, or anything else
>ask dad about it, tells me when im scared to close my eyes really hard, when I open them, ill wake up
>thisshitworks.jpeg
>start to lucid dream every night
>as I get into puberty, this turns into sleep paralysis
>start drinking, smoking, being a shithead in teenage years, lose all dream recall
>now 25, been sober for a year
>started doing reality checks and keeping a dream journal
>dream recall is completely back
>started lucid dreaming again after a week of doing this
Why is lucid dreaming easier or harder for certain people? Is there an evolutionary advantage of being able to become lucid? Why do I feel more rested after LD'ing, considering I've been "conscious" the entire time?
>>
>>32582094
getting LDs is likely more of a side effect of an evolutionary advantage, night predators are a problem so our minds evolved to wake up shortly for a few intervals during the night, everyone has this just some are more aware than others
being rested has more to do with deep sleep rather than rem/dreaming, sounds like you're treating your body better so that's likely the reason for that
>>
We are lucid dreams guys
>>
File: 1654187985618.webm (2.93 MB, 720x900)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>
>>32582777
Holy shit
>>
>>32532271
>Realize I'm dreaming
>Hmm, guess I'll fly then
>Finally get flying down
>Oh, flying is done now there's a house down there I must HAVE SEX!
>Enter house
>Endlessly open doors looking for sex and it's never there
You know, I think our wants / needs in dreams, even lucid ones, are completely different from what we'd want in our waking hours. I'm gonna have to do some meditation on this, in any normal situation flying and exploration would be 1000 times more interesting that DUDE, SEX!
>>
File: 1658157216147981.png (368 KB, 606x880)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
I had one after I woke up early in the morning and had an hour long nap on the couch. It's been such a long time since I've had one. It happened near the end of a seemingly very long dream when I realized I didn't remember when I got there. I had a moment of complete waking clarity like I have in this room now. I could walk around and interact with things just like in real life. I even washed my hands and I could feel the water. Fucking crazy shit, man. I was wondering "is my mind making this or am I actually in a different realm?" Anyway, everytime I become lucid the dream rapidly deteriorates. I them had a false awakening and then I woke up for real.
>>
>>32583928
:3
>>
>>32581382
Eventually you'll get kicked out no matter what, but the biggest way to stay dreaming is to keep calm. It's why a lot of people wake up almost immediately after becoming lucid. Dream sex will almost always wake you up so it's a bad goal.
>>
>>32584265
>Anyway, everytime I become lucid the dream rapidly deteriorates.
I hate when that happens
does anyone know how to avoid it?
>>
I had another run with galantamine

it was absolutely amazing. It lasted longer than the other times. And this time I held in my arms and kissed a japanese beauty, I even changed her skin from a more brown shade to more white. Before I took the galantamine pill I watched some JAV

absolutely amazing man
>>
>>32585085
that can fuck your brain, bro
>>
>>32585093
why and how?
galantamine has cholinergic activity, it even has a measurable nootropic effect in helping you with memory. And increased cholinergic activity is exactly what makes you lucid in dreams

I'm even a medfag so your argument that it'[s used in dementia patients is useless, it's used in dementia patients exactly because it helps cognitition
>>
>>32585055
Stay calm. When you get excited your body wakes you up. Once you realise you're dreaming, do nothing. Just take a few moments to get over the rush of realising that you're in a dream.
If your heart is racing, you're probably screwed.
If you're slightly hyperventilating you're okay, but on the edge.
>>
File: 1642516826095.webm (425 KB, 720x540)
425 KB
425 KB WEBM
>>32562635
Yes but astral general is going to redeem those sirs
>>
bump dayo
>>
I'm thinking about getting into lucid dreaming to relive and change moments in my childhood. I often think what would've happened had the happy moments in my life lasted longer or had the negative moments not happened. Is it a bad idea to involve real life memories or family/friends in lucid dreaming?
>>
>>32587134
Nah. They won't be accurate, though. Dreams still pretty much do what they want even while lucid.
>>
bump dayo
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32585482
Me when I lucid dream being in India
>>
Bump
>>
>>32585482
based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwRAgFI0Yr4
>>
File: part_shotlive.jpg (22 KB, 352x480)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>32574344
>I wasted a special chance that so many anons here are struggling to get
>>
>>32582777

woah...
>>
>>32585200
not him but thanks, I have had very few lucid dreams so far but always with the feeling that I am going to wake up at any moment
in the last dream I wasn't sure if relaxing was essential... I've been thinking that i had to move almost desperately to keep them alive lol
>>
Im not sure if it was a lucid dream, só I will post on both thread.
Don't remember many details of the dream, but the specific part that is in my mind is this
Was in my room after a shower, some weird bubbles like really bad sunburns started appearing on my back, and them everywhere, there was no pain, some felt like full of liquid, others were like little lumps, some looked like huge zits(the size of a small apple) I tried popping one and a weird white stuff like a fabric came out, and the it unfurled in a fleshy light purple flower, literally made out of flesh, but looked really nice, five petals, them I yanked it out and popped another lump, another flower just like the first one, but the second flower moved on its own, and them idealized all the bubbles/lumps were filled with fleshy flowers
>>
how do you get better at conjuring and changing the environment in your lucid dream?
>>
>>32587134
seconding what the other anon said, it doesn’t really work like that
you might get a few seconds at best if you work hard as a beginner, but there will be a lot out of your control. you need to already be well experienced with thought control, then meditate and prime your mind with a specific memory and it *might* work briefly
>>
>>32592290
Last post I saw before posting that story was from an anon who was threatening to off himself if he still couldn't LD by 2023
>>
bump dayo
>>
File: file.png (554 KB, 836x1200)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>get chased by some creepy girl
>somehow become friendly
>get a nightmare GF
>hold hand and kiss
>get some kind of genuine social interaction
>wake up
>>
bump dayo
>>
Why am I able to be lucid only in non-visual dreams.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

today is the 12th day ive been at this lucid dreaming stuff. I've been doing reality checks a shitton. BUT THEY DONT FUCKING CARRY OVER TO MY DREAMS

When im in waking life, ill be walking around and randomly the thought of "am i dreaming" will flash through my mind, because ive programmed my mind to do that. and ill check reality.

but it doesnt carry over to my dreams. it never happens in my dreams. it never flashes in my mind in my dreams. WHY

is it too soon? does it take time? like WTF
>>
>>32574344
>>32592290
BASED and almost based for the first one but keep trying
>>
I cant into lucid dreaming. Nothing works.
>>
>>32597181
well, what did you try?
>>
>>32596170
How many dreams do you recall per night?
It might be working in your dream and you just don't remember.
>>
>>32597330
I tried saying to myself that "tonight im going to have lucid dream", setting an alarm early in the morning and trying to breathe in with pinched nose. That only produced a bit more visual dreams but no lucid ones.
>>
>>32597630
ehm, none of that will get you a lucid dream, pls just use actual tutorials and not TikTok copypasta
just click on the WBTB and the SSILD link on >>32532271 and do those
gl dayo
>>
File: peace.jpg (211 KB, 1079x1064)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Guys how many lucid dreams have you managed to have so far?
Or how many lucid dreams do you have per month?
>>
>>32599212
I actually had my first on the 1st of this year, which is quite auspicious timing for one. I've had 5 lucid dreams total, but they were all around the first 4 months of the year when I was seriously practicing.
>>
>>32599212
0 and 0
>>
>>32599458
TRY IT! watch the youtube videos, you can translate the subtitles if you don't speak english
>>
>>32599542
Just OP posts or anything in particular?
>>
>>32599624
Yeah the OP ones
There is also a book called The Phase and it's free
The guy in the video wrote it I think, I started reading it btw https://remspace.net/files/the_phase.pdf it is already translated into other languages if you need it just google it
>>
>have dream about playing a video game i've never played
>literally recognize this fact
>start questioning how i have it even though i don't remember buying nor pirating it
>never once does it cross my mind that i'm dreaming
FUCK you brain, that really should've been lucid you're a bitch
>>
>>32599212
I've had one (1) in my entire life and I was unable to do anything whatsoever because I didn't know the right techniques to make shit happen
I was already depressed over not being able to get any in the first place so I'm still fucked up from that
>>
>>32544077
Slap a nicotine patch on before you go to sleep.

100% chance of having had an extremely vivid dream every time you wake up.
>>
I was in some sort of ancient temple. I had been brought in to try and decipher the situation and complete some kind of ritual. The location was dry and dusty, covered in bizarre sigils and a mix of blue stone in the sandstone architecture. The sculpt work almost appears to be too well done for the time period. There was also this silver substance all over, oxidized almost like dull metal. It was brittle like gallium flakes or silver rust. I had collected a mix of 21 priests and priestesses all gowned in a white set of robes. I had found a way to situate them, after spending time to decipher the odd runes based off of some sort of mathematical equation. After reciting the chant, I thought it didn't work before the excited clamor of the clergy led me to turn to the once-empty air.

Within, 21 oblique slabs of dark stone hovered as if replicating the visage of a coffin or some kind of sarcophagus. They were long lengthwise, giving the look that they were resting atop something within the air. No discerning features save for their all too smooth, dark surfaces. They turned to me to find out how to progress further. I surveyed the area only to find what appeared to be some sort of basin filled with more of this silver substance but then I noticed that the basin also had traces of red within it.

It took me a while but I reached for a protective knife I had on my person and stared at the basin and then my hand.

Then I woke up forcefully without my alarm...

>Semi-lucid state
>Felt like a memory with interaction
>As if going back in time through memory, then altering it through remembrance, yet making the alterations real
>>
>>32602295
Kino

I would have shared a dream here that I had about Gandalf and I saving Hitler's life from my 4th grade teacher but compared to yours it seems kind of goofy now
>>
>>32599212
Barely one a month... but I don't even try anymore
I've had 6 LDs since I got seriously into this 6 months ago
>>
File: dream1208.png (5 KB, 561x269)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
Had a small lucid dream last night
>dreamt I was in a school that looked a lot like the bottom floor of my highschool
>all the kids were wearing white t-shirts
>some kids were yelling and carrying on, but there weren't that many people in the corridors
>hang on, why aren't there many people? If it was between classes there'd be a gorillion kids, if it wasn't between classes they'd certainly get yelled at by teachers for making so much noise, and this isn't university so the school should be inaccessible out of hours
>realise it's a dream
>yell "I'm lucid! Yes!!!" and punch the air
>remember back to this thread to try to remember if I'd planned anything interesting for my next lucidity
>could remember the thread, but couldn't remember anything that caught my attention as being interesting enough to try
>oh well, guess I'll just explore
>leave the school out of one of the doors and immediately get teleported across the street
>weird, but I was going this direction anyway
>find myself in a concrete plaza between tall office buildings
>a group of four girls were hanging out, looked to be around uni student age, they were wearing soft black coats and long black pants
>hug one of them
>her black jacket is damp, like it's been rained on
>she hugs back with one arm at a distance
>start making smalltalk with the DCs, which I'm terrible at but it's a dream so nobody cares
>they're sufficiently sickminded that almost everything I say is interpreted as an innuendo
>after a bit of back and forth the DC is hugging me properly, and no longer damp
>she says she has to go to class
>I say "I'm lucid, this is my dream. Come with me and I'll protect you"
>she says alright
>we go back to the school from before
>I tell her something to the effect of "Act like you're meant to be here and nobody will question it" (forgot the exact wording)
>we enter a courtyard within the school
>there's a stone gate with a soft green glow inside it
>dream fades out and I wake up in my bed
>>
>>32599212
I become lucid maybe once a week, but it's pretty streaky. Sometimes I go a few weeks without one, sometimes I get three or four in a single week. Average monthly is probably around 4 or 5.
>>
>>32603933
HOW
>>
>>32603950
100% natty since I was a kid
>>
File: 91700_20220812192630_1.png (1.46 MB, 1920x1080)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>32603879
Thinking about my dream a bit more later, the portal was pretty much the same one that wakes you up from the dream in EYE: Divine Cybermancy. The green was a different colour, the portal was smaller and slightly more natural-looking, but that's almost certainly what inspired it. Pretty neat that it had the same function in my actual dream.
>>
bump dayo
>>
>page 10
Bump
>>
File: 1632862509340.jpg (589 KB, 923x690)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>>
Recently had a lucid dream in which several characters I met explicitly told me that they knew they were apart of a dream, and that they had their own agency that was limited in it's emergence to a reliance on my generation of a dreamworld. They told me they existed just as much as I do, but that their existence was predicated on me dreaming of them.

From their perspective, they always existed, it's all they knew, but they also knew that from my perspective they only exit in my dreams. They were extremely eloquent when explaining this to me. It left me feeling very disturbed and uncomfortable.

What does this mean, and why did it happen?
>>
>>32568370
It’s not coming all that easily to me either but there are things you can do and I’m improving. I’d suggest you do the same. If you want it, that is.
>>
>>32568523
It is. To quote a certain author: “nobody can make you happy. You have to BE happy.” One of the two truly useful things I got out of the book by him that I read. Being happy is hard work sometimes but it’s just as much work at LD attempts.
>>
I want to Lucid dream but I'm a pussy who is scared of sleep paralysis.
>>
File: 5445.jpg (77 KB, 492x647)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>32607042
Surely you are someone who reads a lot dude
It doesn't compare to yours but a month ago I had one with a lot of characters too, all of them in the kitchen like a family reunion but they were all strangers. One of them seemed to be the protagonist who was talking about me out loud with another person... at first she said that I have precognitive dreams and while she detailed why, I was trying to clarify the fucking dream ignoring some things she said ...Later my attention goes back to her when she says "anon will be diagnosed with cancer" I smiled the whole time from there knowing what this was all about and what a treacherous motherfucker that dream was trying to be with me.. I just said "NO" strong so that she would listen to me and she quickly replied "YES" and telling me her reasons that didn't make sense, as if she wanted to win that discussion. But whatever, I suspected when everyone stopped talking and turned to see me when she said "cancer", that maybe everything was planned.. I don't know why it gave me that feeling in that moment and it made me think a lot when I woke up
yours is another level but what I'm saying is that I think sometimes they do shit like that on purpose, fuckers
>>
>>32580342
why are there people who believe that their dreams are astral travel? for them what makes it so different and what is the difference between one and the other, according to them?
there are even experts who say that they used to believe in astral travel but today they realize they were retarded
>>
I don't have them often but when I do have a lucid dream I immediately start to wake up when I realize I'm dreaming. I don't get excited or try to do anything crazy, but I have to use all of my concentration to focus on my surroundings, otherwise everything starts to fade and I wake up. A few times I've successfully stayed in the dream but always quickly forget I'm dreaming and go back to my usual weird dreams. I can't imagine what it would be like to stay in it easily and actually control it.
>>
File: Jonathan_May_04.jpg (155 KB, 620x409)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>32532271
I had a dream that I stopped some young gang members from bullying old people in a mall. I can't remember how I stopped them but the old people were thankful. The gang members were furious, told their bosses who were working with the mall, and sent me and my family death threats. I've told the police but did nothing. I felt helpless and powerless before waking up.
>>
>>32608557
*The police did nothing
>>
>>32532271
bump
>>
File: 1637253811677.png (595 KB, 1012x800)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>32532710
The one thing that always works for me is the old circle trick

>go lucid
>immidiately focus on going in a circle around yourself
>dont try to "physically" move tho, just imagine it
>you should feel an increase in groundedness in the dream until it starts feeling like real life
>try your best to keep calm and return to the circle method if you start loosing your grip

Ez really
>>
File: 298466003.jpg (10 KB, 130x153)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Has anyone ever experienced dreaming while awake? I'm not talking hallucinations or daydreams, let me try to explain
>be me, sleepin', dreamin'
>wake up
>stay still in bed
>start to slowly go back to sleep and dream
>stay in the threshold tho
>can scrathy my body, move, even turn on bed
>can hear everything around me
>but my mind is processing information as if still dreaming
The sensation and type of feeling is exactly as dreaming, there is no mistake since I know the stuff of my dreams. All I need to do is let the dream fill my mind, but my body is awake. I can do this before and after sleeping, but is easier and longer after a good sleep. I can control parts of the dream, but the more I let the mind wander, the better. It's also getting stronger with time, same with lucid dreaming.

So any clues on what is this thing called and how it happens?
>>
>>32596170
It takes the brain around two months to form a habit, in the neurological sense
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32611149
hypnagogia
>>
File: reallymakeyouthink.png (205 KB, 305x378)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
What are your tips to make a dream more vivid?
My recent dreams were like a weaker version of an actual dream
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32607289
I have had sleep paralysis at least 700 times in my life, counting and guiding me mainly by the days per year.
and nowadays that I'm trying hard with lucid dreams, I could tell you that I don't remember having sleep paralysis when I try to have a LD, at least not the ones that accompany you with the "uncontrollable" panic, you know, only the normal ones that they make you hear things. If that happens, get up, walk for a few minutes and try again if you're still scared... or try to sleep on your back with headphones on, minimum volume and put some audios that relax you good
>>
File: 8cfa30.jpg (27 KB, 380x266)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>32607042
>>32607394
Just don't become an astraltard just for this
>>
i had a dream that I invited 4 strangers i met on the internet to my house, then they start acting weird and wouldn't leave me alone so I decide to call the cops and i grab a nerf gun to protect myself and one has a pile of my clothes folded and strata going to my room to my wardrobe and i scream to the neighbors to help me
>>
File: 1652987785961.webm (959 KB, 608x1080)
959 KB
959 KB WEBM
>>
I only listen to music like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZgdLcPQZNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkiK_YHxv0I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ZkzUGKQzo

and I usually have many nightmares
If I try LD, what will become of me?
>>
>>32615193
LDs are good for preventing nightmares. You can just tell the dream "no".
>>
>>32615796
Whenever I get a nightmare I just go "nope, fuck this dream." Which makes me lucid and I just fly away, or wake up if it's particularly traumatic.
Perhaps consequently, I almost never get nightmares anymore. My subconscious doesn't want to let me have any gimme LDs.
>>
>>32614197
Nah
>>
Not z licid dream I just woke up from a nightmare where a woman entered my room and I felt I was going to due, she was najed almost definitely was gonna rape and then do something really horrible, I pushed her collarbone away and she wouldn't budge and she beeatege alcohol into my mouth and asked if I liked alcohol breath and I gave a shout and woke up
>>
>>32616017
Is your keyboard in French or something
>>
>>32612424
Do you LD anime fella
>>
I've never done anything sexually during lucid dreaming that I wouldn't do in real life. I have whacked some scary people/monsters upside the head though.
>>
File: 1657161407476.webm (2.63 MB, 960x1308)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>
>>32618752
he just needed a reality check
>>
bump dayo
>>
bump dayo
>>
bump dayo
>>
>>32621231
>>32621871
>>32622704
This is so sad guys, can you post something pls
>>
>>32532271
Are there any obscure LD techniques that have been proven to work? I've tried everything in the past year to lucid dream. Journaling, reality checking, all the popular techniques. But I can only LD in the middle of a dream in already not conscious of. I've only been able to do it three times in the last year as a result.
>>
>>32622886
i doubt that, you either did something wrong or not at all or you give up too easily.
well define "all the popular techniques"
also don't forget that wbtb is mandatory
>>
any advice on dream interpretation?
>>
some thoughts
https://voca.ro/19qK8SxFu4Zd
>>
bump dayo
>>
>page 9
Bmp
>>
bump cuz sad
>>
>>32624740
Don't be sad my dear partner
>>
any tips to have more vivid dreams?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.