[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Old thread >>32450861

>START HERE! If you want to read only 1 thing, let it be this PDF
>Cosmic Death Fungus: A Primer On An Ancient Enemy
https://www.docdroid.net/UXkRhZh/cdf-pdf

>The Parasite Pill
https://files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf

>basic gestalt on anti-parasitic treatments both herbal and synthetic
https://files.catbox.moe/ue69ab.pdf

>Additional informational PDF
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ca959c23560c369880b1806/t/5d4f86f20213620001e7a7ac/1565492985774/Parasites.pdf

>The Hidden Epidemic In North American Parasites
https://archive.is/oO9aO#selection-819.0-830.0

>Intestinal parasitic infections in homosexual men: prevalence, symptoms and factors in transmission
https://files.catbox.moe/1a4zxr.pdf

>Candida Diet
https://www.thecandidadiet.com/

The NAC Protocol (Updated June, 2022)

*1200mg NAC
*300mg Oregano Oil (10:1 extract in gel cap)
*Black Seed Oil (4000mg or 1 teaspoon)

Night

*600mg NAC
*300mg Oregano Oil

Continue daily for a minimum of two months and count out 3 weeks with no die off symptoms prior to moving to the next step.

Maintenance Protocol

Morning

*600mg NAC
*100mg Nicotinamide Riboside OR
500mg Nicotinic Acid (Pure Niacin)
*400-500mg Resveratrol OR
100mg Pterostilbene

Night

1 tsp Black seed oil

Take a break every other week but still supplement the black seed oil.

>Fungal die off symptoms may include :
Tiredness, exhaustion, muscle soreness, increased chest or nasal discharge, cold or flu like symptoms, nerve or joint pain, cold sores, headaches, irritability, change in stool frequency, volume or color; bloated stomach, cramps, increased gas
>>
I shit you not (pun intended, you'll understand later), I had an episode of sth that almost felt like schizophrenia and I think it's connected to this stuff. At the same time, I also had to deal with depression and lots of digestive problems. I tried to find out what to do for a long time, tried different diets, supplements, fasting, enemas, you name it, I tried it. Some stuff helped a bit, but nothing lasting. then I discovered the wim hof breathing method and I really enjoyed doing it, as it significantly improved my well being. After a few days of doing it consistently, I started to shit out first white leave like structures, googled it found it was candida, looked very like that. One Day, I thought I had to shit, went to work toilet and took my shit. Then I wanted to check if there is still that stuff in my poop, but... Fuck.. There was no poop. Instead I shat out a weird looking, completely white structure that looked like a fucking alien embryo. Was the size of what might fit into a regular chicken egg. I was totally bamboozled and wtfing. I forgot about that and two years later stumbled upon research by harald Kautz Vella. He researched the morgellon disease and put out out some PDFs with his findings. I looked through that and on one page there were pictures of what these candida grows into in the right condition, which looks like an early human it dolphin embryo but is made up of the same fungus as candida is. I immediately realized the similarity and knew that this alien embryo I shat out 2 years before was such a fucking thing that forms inside the stomach when you have morgellons and are exposed to enough of those nano fibers. Luckily I discovered this breath method at the right time and was able to somehow balance my ph level so that it was basically killed. If it 'hatched', my body would have been host to some creepy interdimensional alien parasite.
See Pic, the photo below looks quite like the thing I shat out, except mine somehow was clean and white
>>
made with DALL-E
>>
>>32480547

a new reaction image
>>
>>32479792
That’s terrifying anon. Reminds me of russian homunculus experiment. Lord Jesus Christ do not let me have one of those things inside me.
>>
>>32481005
>>32481068
>>32481075
>>32481081
>>32481086

Jesus Christ
>>
File: download (1)ss.png (155 KB, 256x256)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>32462933
>>32471491
Day 32: Die off ended and I found come biofilm in my poop
>>
I'm drinking 2 tbps of food grade diamiticious earth. It seems to help
>>
NAC Protocol, Day 17. I feel like every day I'm a bit more in control of my impulses.
>>
Has anyone used hypochlorous acid nasal spray? Is it safe?i know the difference between it and hypochlorite,also this will not produce chlorine gas and kill you?
>>
Bloaters are the most kino zombie enemy ever. If you listen closely to their idle groans you can almost hear a person say help me
>>
>>32482706
It's the same chemical as in your white blood cells. Nurses and whatnot were using it in euroland as protection against "COVID" exposure on 10 hour shifts.
>>
>>32483616
Ok so I can't overdose on it?also it's stronger than bleach sounds kinda sketchy just all
>>
>>32484131
According to the research I've been able to find it gets stuck in your good mucous and works like a big white blood cell.
>>
>>32483844
>>32483844 #
It's safer (far less toxic) than bleach but 60x more effective. I don't think even the higher end solution would hurt, but I only.have seen 0.02% recommended from what I recall.

Here's a very solid review of long term data:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7315945/

Best part is there's generators out there that are really.cheap and have a spray bottle, so it's a known help. I clean most stuff with that and a thymol/methalyne blue spray from the grocer's.
>>
I'm only like 18 days in and I feel great, gonna be fucking Superman if this shit keeps up
>>
Bump
Saw this thread the other day and now I'm waiting for the oils to come in the mail. Can't wait to feel like garbage for two whole months
>>
How does the NAC / BSO / Oregano Oil Mix together to free the body of fungus?

Also I have eye floaters, does that mean I have alot of this stuff in my system?
>>
>>32486508
Lol
>>
Day 3, noticing warts on my shoulders and the area around my lips is getting blue.
>>
>>32479685
any similar fungi horror films?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhY_I4qjaHI
>>
>>32487364
Should probably stop fucking yeast cakes then.
>>
>>32487174

NAC:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7409114/

Oregano oil:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11855736/

Black seed oil:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4884215/#:~:text=sativa%20oil%20such%20as%20%CE%B2,Candida%20species%20such%20as%20C.
>>
Anons. This is archive only, but look at the dates. Why isn't this already public knowledge?

Why are we even debating if this is an issue that needs attention?

https://web.archive.org/web/20170311211155/http://moldsafesolutions.com/aspergillus-2/
>>
i just opened my NAC to take it,and i can already tell i will get kilelr farts soon
>>
The deep dive. Pdf mentions transpermia and I thought it was a spelling mistake. It was not.

http://www.vdrsyd.com/planet/transpermia.html

It directly relates to the pdf theory. And get this. The link above mentions live coming from Mars to earth. Previously an author mentioned the time frames of a major catastrophe on Mars coinciding with a meteor impact. This is all lining up.

Did the original cdf wipe out all life on Mars, then catch a ride here? Fucking looks like it.
>>
My piss has been smelling funny for some days now
>>
Hey scrubs, I've been following these threads for a while now and am stunned at the detail and effort that goes into these posts. I am beginning to think that this isn't just a fungus, but something from another plane.

I will tell you in advance that 'experts', people possibly under the influence of this fungus, think I have a psychotic disorder/hallucinating. But I know deep down that I am host to something that is allowing me to communicate with the other plane.

First of all, I tuned into their frequency on the radio. The voice of the person reading the radio read my thoughts, and berated me- but obviously, no one else heard it. Second, I can feel interdimensional beings breathing on me, and the (possibly) morgellon induced crawling in my skin, occasionally spiders in my ears. Sometimes noises I can hear, screaming from the underworld, and other things that I cannot mention, and the things that appear to me such as wild animals. Many people talked inside me at once! How is that possible? I believe it is fungal interdimensional communication.

For those of you who are unfortunately tuned in like me, and being harassed, have you noticed this disappear whilst on the protocol? I want to tune them out. And I you all can tune this out too. My sister wants to start this protocol also, is this safe for women, or would she follow a different protocol to me? Thank you if you read this far, and to all who have contributed here.
>>
>>32488277
I also think there's more than good old biology at play here. I'm not an expert and I can't help you much with your questions, but in the meantime as a bump I have a question for you:

Have you ever done anything or taken steps to "invite" those things? Anything such as playing around with a Ouija board, ritual summoning, various types of meditation (ego death, transcendental, group meditations, etc.), any type of "deal with an entity" (even if it appeared benevolent) or anything of the sort? Ever participate in any "New Age" activities?

Sorry if I'm probing. A person I'm close to is suffering from apparently the same things as you. I'm trying to figure this out as much as I can.
>>
>>32488740
Well, mainly I wanted to know if anyone on the protocol could be relieved of the burden of being able to hear and interact with the underworld. Are you implying the person experiencing this has previously done occult/new age type things? If so, that could be a reason.

When I was 15 I was very insecure, so I listened to these tracks on YouTube that are supposed to work like 'belief=reality-it will happen-the universe works for you', and I don't mess with that stuff anymore. There were subliminal/brainwashing tracks I listened to, 'remove freckles' 'cure lesbianism' and 'become confident'- all things I wanted for myself. That's some pretty retarded, "New Age" stuff.
>>
>>32489164
yea my intrusive thoughts went away
>>
>>32489306
can confirm mine are gone too
>>
Are fresh fruit juices okay to drink? I just made some now
>>
>>32488277

I can attest to this. I have been haunted by voices since I was a teenager. At night I hear voices telling me to kill myself and shouts and screams for help from below the ground. I hear voices of people crying for salvation and aid below, too, even though they are alive

>>32488740
I did ego death, meditation based stuff when I was 15 ish. It was good, but as I came back into things to actually function in the world the voices only became louder, and I became increasingly intuitive, but more disassociated. E.g. I have the keen ability to sense people's thoughts. I may just have a knack for reading body language, but at times, it is uncanny.

> 'belief=reality-it will happen-the universe works for you

I do this now. Main premise of it is that there is societal conditioning or programming everywhere, even in the movies and music we watch and listen to. By listening to subliminal messages that are good, we can get rid of the bad programming the world put on us over time.
>>
>>32489164
>>32490045
I had a hypothesis that you can become afflicted after doing or inviting certain things but it seems I'm wrong. It's more probable that some people are afflicted from birth, and that it takes a number of years to mature.

The person that is close to me is ready to accept any explanation for their condition (including the mainstream science) other then that they are infested with parasites. They are insulted by the mere notion and I can't talk to them about it. What about you? Do you get angry/scared at the thought of eating raw garlic and shitting out worms?
>>
>>32490045
Sorry, I meant to quote >>32490079
>>
>>32490167
I'm a psych major. You're not dealing with her, you're dealing with her superego and ego (what she wants to be and what she thinks she is , respectively)

I would say that NAC is a known chelator for heavy metals, and that is something we all are affected by, because of the lead fuels our ancestors inherited, and the fish we eat everyday. Tell her oregano oil protects her nervous system from heavy metals while NAC is active, and Black seed oil helps keep the heart healthy because it can be strained if she has a lot

That should do it
>>
>>32490167
As I know, flushing subliminal messages is okay. You need to watch videos on that though. People put unwanted messages in their audios and that is where problems begin

>>32479685
Is it normal to feel stinging sensations, like when a mosquito stings you, during the protocol? It may just be because I've had a number of bites in the couple days, but I have always felt a stinging sensation in places there definitely is no mosquito
>>
>>32490297
Yes those are nerves healing according to OP
>>
>>32488740
OP here
Yes "the voices" go away with this
Mine's gone with fastin and this.
Please keep postin your advance
>>
File: fun guy.jpg (68 KB, 354x913)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Okay I'm going to try the protocol.
Everyone has a fungal infection but different people have different severity?
Like would I have mild case or am I just coping?

I haven't had sugar cravings for a while but they are picking up recently.
My tongue isn't too white except for when I go on vacation and eat a lot of tropical fruit.
I don't have an alcohol problem, addiction or anything I barely even drink.
I've done fasting lately
I do have low energy, feel a bit lethargic and I am nearsighted. I also have low test - ~200 total? at age 39 (though the blood test could have been wrong because I did it late in the day and again I was fasting for months; and I did it on purposes because I wanted to be prescribed test).
>>
File: photo_2022-07-12_19-11-54.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1080)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>32494227

You should work on test in addition to the protocol. Testosterone has had a consensus to decline with age, however 200ng/dl is very low. In general, anything lower than 500 can be improved upon

Look to Boron, Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Strontium, Calcium and a chelated mineral complex. Pair this with HIIT. You should get your T up 300+ ng/dl at least in about 3 months

Take 20,000 IU's of Vitamin D daily. You can safely go into 50,000IU's or 60,000 UI's. Vitamin D is more of a hormone than an actual vitamin. When ingested, it binds to fat cells and makes much of it unavailable. Use Vitamin K2 to transport it properly. Vitamin K2 also ensures your arteries don't calcify, which is especially important at your age.

10-15mg of Boron increases T by 10%-50% within a two week period. Cycle on everyday for two weeks, then cycle off one week to maximize the benefits. Pair it with Strontium.

Zinc and Magnesium are synergistic as they both aid in serotonin production. Get the DV of magnesium, but go safely to 50mg of Zinc daily. Our body flushes it out and so we need constant supplementation.

HIIT is exercise, and that can explain itself.

I recommend looking into the NAC SS (Super Soldier) Protocol. It is in the previous threads.

Avoid taking adaptogenic compounds like Ashwaganda and Tongkat ali. Herbs that boost testosterone will down regulate your own production to achieve stasis. If taken long enough without cycling, it can cause a permanent reduction in baseline testosterone and testicle shrinkage. Avoid maca and pine pollen as well.
>>
Pissed out some white stringy stuff (there was alot of it) . Is that biofilm?
>>
have you noticed that you cando black money scam by dipping money in lugol's iodine and cleaning it with NAC dissolved in water?
>>
>>32494322
ive gone back a few threads but haven’t come across the NAC SS protocol, do any anons have a link?
>>
>>32481252

I watched his video on this topic....made me decide that moment 100% NEVER GOING OFF THE MAINTENANCE>>>>>EVER!!!!!

Harald Kautz-Vella: Morgellons is Fungal

https://www.natecovington.com/lyme/more-severe-than-lyme-harald-kautz-vella-on-morgellons
>>
>>32487887

It smells that way because its a Sulfur based amino acid...you get used to it, and NO...your farts don't smell after. No worries. Once you start feeling better, you actually begin to crave it.
>>
>>32490079

According to Harald Kautz-Vella: Morgellons is Fungal, ALIEN intelligence, and animal, and its tied to Black goo, which is as he puts it EVIL in nature, and has a goal of causing living beings pain and suffering mentally in order to feed off our emotional trauma.

He said fungus is sentient and intelligent and hooks into our thoughts to control our behavior.

Once we are infected, causes voices and deviant suggestions in order to reproduce and cause more suffering. He said most people are now infected with Morgellons, even our pets.

In the video I watched today he called it as close to SATAN as you can get. It rules this planet. Mother nature also has its own black goo...but it is good in nature. He said this stuff came from above and caused humans in history to worship it and obey it like a god....

Said the only way to get rid of it is a cleanse and then live in your heart, not your head or sexual basal instincts. The Morgellons is RED or Blue fibers. RED for SEXUAL chakra, and BLUE for your HEAD chakra. stay away from those and always focus on the GREEN heart chakra....that is tied to the good nature black goo.

He said it should be easier once cleansed of the fungus inside.
>>
>>32494322
Why would you avoid pine pollen?
>>
>>32496452
NAC SS here.

I've been on the SS protocol for many months. Pine pollen can be very beneficial, but after taking it more long term here is my feedback.

It should be cycled every month or two where you take a break or switch it for an alternative in the stack. Short term it helps with T levels and muscle building, and definitely gives a mild roid rage at times, so it works. The downside is that you hit a wall after many months and it stops being effective.

What I've done personally is used it for a month or two, then switch to turkesterone for a month, then take a month off then take the pollen again. This seems to be the most effective way to cycle them.

Turkesterone is a funny one. At first you can get high energy with a slight morning hangover, but it gives you the strength and endurance push that falls off with pollen over time.

This guy's previous response on the compounds in the SS protocol are accurate, but I would warn of mega dosing on D3. Some people get a toxic response at 10,000 iu or above, so the SS protocol uses a lower amount to support T production and assist the other compounds.

The only thing we've discussed changing at this point is the cycling with pine pollen and turkesterone and using a lower dose of pine pollen. The pollen appears to be effective at half the dose and remains effective longer.

NAC SS SUPER STACK

1200mg NAC
4000mg Black Seed Oil (1 teaspoon)
1000mg Pine Pollen
1000mg Nicotinic Acid
18mg Boron
10,000 iu D3 +K
50mg Zinc
800mg+ Resveratrol

45 minutes later after blood concentration is achieved, then take the 1,000mg Nicotinic Acid (pure Niacin). Start at 500mg and work up to 1,000mg. This will be a full systemic flush, push all active compounds deeply into your CNS and muscle tissue, trigger activate multiple sirtuins using the NA as a NAD uptake booster, and super charge mitochondrial activity in muscle tissue.

Shortly after the flush is the most effective time to start weight training.

Godspeed.
>>
>>32494726
Had that too, same as a few other anons here. Most likely biofilm, but obviously nobody took it to a lab for investigation. Mine burned when it came out.
>>
I took an epsom salt bath and started chain-farting immediately after. Is this some bug in the matrix?
>>
>>32496557
Can Nicotinic Acid be substituted for Pure Niacin? Or Niacinamide?

How does Resveratrol work in the SS stack?

K2 should be specified due to its high bioavailibility

>>32496452
It lowers baseline testosterone, so once you get off it, your body will produce less of the the hormone in general. It takes time to get back to baseline, which is why it has to be cycled. Some people never get back to their baseline levels, which is why adaptogens should be avoided if you're not knowledgable on how it affects the body.

Minerals and vitamins are much better because they aid the body in pushing to its testosterone limit. Once that limit is achieved, adaptogens come into play. Same for Maca, Tongat, Ashwaganda, etc
>>
Just ate my 3 sugar cubes + Turpentine, wish me luck. Hopefully this cleans out more than just what NAC was doing for me.
>>
>>32496441
Any threads on the black goo? Looking for places to read about it.

Where do we get mothers earths good black goo? the protocol has me less into deviant behavior, my will of self defense is actually much stronger
>>
>>32496441
Is this why I feel like I'm being stung or something is under my skin, even though nothing is there? It isn't painful, but quite I notice it and it affects me. It's like the light pinch a mosquito gives or a slight electric shock from a copper wire
>>
>>32499694
a less /x/ explanation is that the fungal die off produces some mild neurotoxins, which you will feel as different kinds of pain based upon the types of nerves effected. you have many different kinds of pain sensors and they can be effected differentially by various poisonous neurotoxins.
>>
>>32499326
I've had a lot of energy since not very long after taking the turpentine, as well as yet another strange rash appearing like when I first started taking NAC. This shit is real, bros. Humans are gonna win this arms race between us and fungi/parasites.
>>
>>32499772
Thank you.

How much NACET would you say is equivalent to 1200mg of NAC? I've switched to that and am taking 100mg daily. 2 capsules
>>
>>32500093
Is it normal to not want to eat while on the protocol? I have had trouble eating downing anything that isn't sugary. I've been snacking on dark chocolate and have had huge cravings for fruit juice. I can eat loads and loads of sugar, but stomach only a couple ounces of steak, chicken, fish, etc
>>
>>32500122
I have had weird stomach/digestive issues for over 12 years now, not wanting to eat wasn't something that stood out to me because it's just normal. I honestly don't really remember, but I know after being on the protocol for a bit my cravings for sugar and stuff plummets.
>>
>>32499666

Harald Kautz - Vella

Watch this video from Harald Kautz - Vella....the expert on the subject.

IT IS SO WORTH THE TIME...you wont regret it! It will FREAK YOU OUT!

He studied it for German and international governments. Then, he just dropped out of society when he saw how sick it was.

It starts with fungus, goes on to speak about Morgellons, talks about healing the infection, and then goes on to discuss the link to intelligent "alien black goo - AI."

Discusses the good earth black goo, and the alien bad black goo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8ox8SCVcY&t=47s
>>
>>32500152
I am having stomach issues and have had them for the last couple years. I can't hold weight properly

Is it normal to feel tired and exhausted after eating some normal food? I had some chicken and quinoa, probably 500 calories worth, but I feel extremely bloated.

I think I could eat a bunch of chocolate and sweets worth the weight of my normal meal without this feeling.

Sweets are the only thing I crave right now. Sweet drinks, chocolate covered anything, juices, etc. I used to love chips, lamp chops, steak, fries, but that is totally repulsive to me. The only thing I actively seek out to eat and drink is sugar, what's happening to me?
>>
>>32500832
I should mention this is happening to me on the protocol. I am getting some BIO-K probiotics right now to down. My stools like healthy but my digestion has issues
>>
>>32500832

Wouldn't overthink it. I'm not tryharding my diet, and it's standard american af. Still seeing great gains on the protocol.

Sugar is bringing out the yeast to get obliterated if anything. End goal is to really be able to eat whatever you want and your body will be able to tolerate it no problem.
>>
>>32488277
Hey man, I’m as tuned in as tuned in can be (or was up until a year or two ago) i haven’t really experienced my psychosis getting better on the protocol, however I’ve only been on it for about 15-20 days or something.
HOWEVER the thing that vastly improved my psychosis was Niacin. Just pure niacin, not non flushing/extended release whatever, it has to be regular flushing niacin.
I’m diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, been on every antipsychotic known to man and none of them worked, when I tried niacin though, my psychosis pretty much immediately started to recede, and the more I took it the better I became.
Now I certainly still have psychosis but I’m completely off antipsychotics now and its like a tenth of what I used to have.
I can’t tell you itll work for you, but I can tell you it worked wonders for me so its totally worth a shot
Check out Abram Hoffer and Orthomolecular medicine, I fucking swear by it.
>>
>>32501992
Niacin works great for bipolar disorder I've read. Try lithium ornate too.
>>
>>32479685
Fuck it, I'll give it a go. Ordered everything I need. Will come back in 2 months and report my results.
>>
>>32501992
I have been to a psychologist and have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I took the Niacin dosage in the super soldier stack and felt calmer than I ever have. I haven't had a head this clear in years. I used to hear voices whenever the sun went down, but now they're at a minimal. Mood and outlook on life has improved a lot, my overthinking is non existent,
>>
>>32494227
Basically yes, for most of us our immune system keeps it in check, for the ones that dont, they get expressions of it most often on the skin.
>thats why theyre attacking it with vaccines to cripple it, certain preservatives in food to keep it busy, chemtrails to pollute healthy crops which would otherwise have a cleaning effect (its used for more then just this tho, multifunctional application)
Reminder that distilled water is more absorbant (because it has little to nothing absorbed in it) and should be your to go source of water on any detox regiment wether for organic or material
Pectin from apples also absolutely fucks up cholesterol like its nobodies business so that can help improve bloodflow to escort your detox supplements all around the body
>>
>>32503628
Same here. I took the flush version on an empty stomach the first time and felt like I was on Fire. Then after a few more times it got easier and now my mind is clear af
>>
>>32479792
Post the pdf's
>>
>>32479685
Thanks! i think I’ll give it a shot
>>
Just found this thread
I've been taking these pills for something unrelated to this and this week I've had bad stomach cramps and using the toilet a lot. Not as bad now, but what could be the reason for this?
>>
>>32504764
something unrelated to the NAC protocol I should say*
>>
>>32500832
havent seem anything since i started NAC 3 days ago but, i have always had a weird repulsion towards certain kind of foods,even if i like the taste and the texture isn't so bad i have an unnatural repulsion toward eating them, i hope its just fungi shit and i can eventualyl get rid of it
>>
So I'm on the 5 month mark. Just doing maintnance and will sometimes pop some oregano after bad food. Feeling 1000% better than before. I eat whatever I want. I was more strict the first few months but now it doesn't matter least for me....

Game changer bros. Living my best life now and better every day.

I do drink occasionally but I keep it to wine and gin with tonic water. I used to drink beer but i didn't realize how bad it was fucking me up physically. Don't drink the yeast. It turns you into a biofilm factory
>>
>>32505791

I mean if you're going to drink those are two of the best picks. Wine has Resveratrol naturally, and gin has Juniper chemicals. Both are antifung.
>>
>>32479685
Any product recommendations? I see a lot of L-cysteine which im assuming is completely different
>>
Noticed something today
When I stop eating or taking any vitamin c I go back to being depressed/no energy
>>
>>32505928
Vitamin C helps a lot with cysteine and glutathione processes. Makes sense.
>>
Ok so apparently Garlic can kill you?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRDvohB4/?k=1

Also Dr. Sebi claimed taking herbs with a acidic state of 6.9 kills the mucus/fungus and an alkaline state of 7.0 is what helps build the fungus/mucus.

Is he right? What is the perfect ph for a healthy body? Is baking soda the answer to everything? What about olive oil? What about wormwood?
>>
>>32506174
Have you heard of the pH Miracle program by Robert Young? Picrel is from one of his books. What he writes about candida and the supplements he recommends makes him somewhat relevant to these threads.
>>
Sup bros my wife had these 2 bumps on her head after getting into a car accident and getting staples. She's about 2 months in. Looks like they are both starting to get big and hurt. Doctors said don't worry about it before but seems like the protocol is aggravating them.

>Most cases of sporotrichosis only involve the skin or the tissues underneath the skin. These infections are not life-threatening, but must be treated with prescription antifungal medicine for several months. The most common treatment for this type of sporotrichosis is itraconazole, taken by mouth for 3 to 6 months. Supersaturated potassium iodide (SSKI) is another treatment option for skin sporotrichosis. SSKI and azole drugs like itraconazole should not be used if you are pregnant.
>>
>>32507761

Sporotrichosis is an infection of the skin caused by a fungus, Sporothrix schenckii. This fungus is related more closely to the mold on stale bread or the yeast used to brew beer than to bacteria that usually cause infections. The mold is found on rose thorns, hay, sphagnum moss, twigs, and soil. The infection is more common among gardeners, nursery workers, and farmers who work with roses, moss, hay, and soil.

Once the mold spores move into the skin, the disease takes days or even months to develop.

More rarely, cats or armadillos can transmit the disease.

In rare cases, the fungus can be inhaled or ingested, causing infection in parts of the body other than the skin.
>>
I was going to start the protocol tomorrow but just realized I bought N Acetyl L-Cysteine (NALC?) and not NAC. Can I use L-cysteine instead or will this make the protocol less effective
>>
>>32507855
its the right one at least its the same on the pdf pic
>>
>>32494322
>I recommend looking into the NAC SS (Super Soldier) Protocol. It is in the previous threads.
>>32496112
Second this
>>
>>32496557
Based
>>
File: 62dc824bbbe07.jpg (1.88 MB, 2560x1600)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>32496557
Keep Vitamin D to 10000 IU's and watch your calcium intake. Excessive amounts of vitamin D (more than 1000iu's) can cause kidney stones over prolonged periods of time when supplemented with calcium.
>>
>>32496557
>NAC SS SUPER STACK
>1200mg NAC
>4000mg Black Seed Oil (1 teaspoon)
>1000mg Pine Pollen
>1000mg Nicotinic Acid
>18mg Boron
>10,000 iu D3 +K
>50mg Zinc
>800mg+ Resveratrol

To clarify - is this intended to be taken in one dose - eg
>wake up
>ingest everything listed
>have day
>be chad
>get win
>go forth
>bed time
>re-dose
>go sleep
>repeat
>>
X
>>
>>32508148
SS here. Yes that's the baseline in one dose daily. If you are /fit you'll want to do your usual proteins and training. If you are using it for rebalancing hormones only, then there isn't anything else other than staying active and getting some sun.
>>
Why do I feel tingles of things crawling up my back???? I'm sitting down and it's like spiders are crawling up me
>>
>>32508735
this is ridiculous running that cost you what 300 bucks a month?

But the protocol seems to be on point, hopefully my MCS and allergy to textiles will get better.
>>
>>32509790
Yes, it's not part of the nac protocol. It's something some of us are running after doing the protocol.
>>
>>32509965
I've been taking it in when on the protocol. I am guessing on and off is okay
>>
>>32508148
What does resveratrol do? I have Gaia trans resveratol at 150mg but 672mg of japanese knotweed extract.
>>
Is it normal to have a sensitive stomach while on the protocol? Seemingly whenever I drink something my stomach goes insane and I have to have diarhhea
>>
I'm a Russian, anons.
I've been consuming yogurt, kefir, and various dairy probiotics for as long as I can remember.

I quit when I came to the West - I don't know much about this sort of stuff, but is the American Diet lacking in natural sources of cysteine?

I just started making my own kefir, and I've been drinking a fuck-ton of it.
I've also raised fiber intake, and I consume copious amounts of kombucha, sauerkraut, and the like.
I've started doing cardio and lifting again.
Is this going to be adequate?

I've always been a proponent of the theory that a person needs the most natural sources of vitamins / nutrients possible, because if you have a perfectly natural and healthy diet, you won't need supplements.
I'm planning to become an immortal being on a higher plane of existence by 2030.
>>
>>32510259
Genetic modification has absolutely wrecked the nutrient density of our foods. Supplementation is required 90% of the time.
>>
>>32503628
>I used to hear voices whenever the sun went down, but now they're at a minimal.

Think about it...fungus likes the dark. Kill the fungus, kill the voices. The voices may actually be the fungus?? Too exciting if true!
>>
>>32510476
I had this convo with a friend the other day. He's trying to do the whole homesteading thing eventually. We've been looking into stuff outside monocrop agriculture there are still a lot of heirloom varieties that are out there grown by whoever. It would be a cool project to identify the high nutrient (and usually slow growing) varietals of what everyone eats for other people moving in this direction food wise.
>>
>>32510476
But anon, I grow my own vegetables, keep my fruit consumption minimal, and I keep chickens for the eggs and meat.
I'm also planning to obtain a sheep for the milk and wool.

>>32510610
I actually have a few resources on the matter, because I've been homesteading for a few years now.
I'd be happy to help.
>>
Russian-anon here.
I've just recently moved to my new property (bigger for homesteading), and I've developed pretty bad eczema.
I've had a period of about a year that I was relatively confined to the indoors, which I think ruined my health and gut flora completely.

I get a red rash, not raised or anything, but rough and very fucking itchy on my legs (from kneeling in the soil while gardening) and my arms (from weeding, etc.)
Could this be that rose thorn thing?
>>
>>32510630
yeah between us we've collected a ton of homesteading pdfs and related material all ready, but anything you can share would be appreciated. or just stuff to avoid that isn't obvious to guys just starting out as that often saves a lot more time than learning what doesn't work the traditional way.
>>
>>32510680
Sure, fren.
Material helps a lot, but there are a lot of mindset / forgotten skills that people tend to neglect.
For some reason, because I'm autistic, when prompted to answer with something helpful, I have a tough time coming up with anything (mostly because I feel like I don't know that much), but here goes nothing.

The ability to bring yourself down to a level where you are capable of existing without modernity is the most important one when it comes to making your dream sustainable.

Homesteading as a CONSOOMer habit is also a trap not to fall for - when I first started homesteading, I bought a bunch of "homesteading gear", only to realize I won't use half of it.

If you wish to be self-sufficient, you need to first wrangle your current addictions / habits that depend on your surroundings.
You can start by becoming more independent, of course, but getting rid of modern crap creates a good positive-feedback cycle where you are less dependent on modernity, and thus it becomes easier to be self-sufficient, and being more self-sufficient gives you the skills to give up even more modern nonsense.
>>
>>32510762
Cont.
Here are some things I gave up that made my life infinitely easier - Occam's Razor approach helps a lot.
>eradicate your smartphone - buy a dumbphone, get rid of 90% of your electronics - embrace the natural world and touch the grass; learn to entertain yourself with less, thereby improving your attention span, discipline, energy, and ability to accomplish projects
>make your own soap FIRST AND FOREMOST - replacing all of my shampoo, dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent, body wash and general-purpose cleaners eliminated 90% of chemicals from my household
Learn to make olive castile soap - there are plenty of good recipes online.
It's really fucking cheap to make as well.
>embrace suffering - don't try to avoid it, because that will get you in a place where you're doing your work in a shitty way - reject immediate dopamine for long-term improvement - it won't feel like it, but in hindsight, you'll be grateful to your past self

I know this is basic Jordan Peterson shit, but it helped me a lot.
>>
>>32510800
Cont.
Now, for more practical advice:
>buy seeds in packages - if you don't know what you're doing it's good to get a "kit", because you'll get things that grow well together
>get used to eating seasonal - this way, you won't be dependent on imported food, and thus immune to most supply chain disruptions
>eat foods local to your region - your gut will adapt far better to it, and it's more natural for you
>familiarize yourself with local farmers - you won't be able to produce everything yourself - build a network for things like raw milk, eggs, and meat especially
>focus on nutritious, basic shit - try to get most of your nutrients out of the way, don't focus on making up for all your calories, that will take half an acre of land - start small with expensive, densely-caloric, fast-growing food: squash, lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, zucchini, beans, peas
>potatoes are the easiest calorie food to grow, corn is a somewhat distant second
>bake your own bread
>making your own probiotics is the healthiest thing you can do for yourself after making your own soap

Best way I learned to be less dependent on electrical gadgets AND avoided being a CONSOOMer was by adopting this mindset:
>I will use my things until they completely break, and then I will either not replace them / learn to live without them, or buy a non-electric, simpler version of it
Same cannot be said about tools - power tools are indispensable (unfortunately), but it's true.
You NEED a fucking drill, cordless ideally, without one you're fucked.
If you don't want to go cordless (I didn't want to, because fuck lithium batteries), then you NEED a generator or a lead-acid battery with an inverter.

ESSENTIAL power tools:
>circular saw
>power drill

Useful power tools:
>angle grinder
>dremel
>>
>>32510823
Cont.
Keep your power tools to a minimum though.
Use PPE, you only have one set of ears / eyes / balls.
The less complicated your setup, the less maintenance you'll need.
Avoid going too minimal, to the point of neutering yourself, but being minimal is superior to over-ambitious projects.

Get yourself some chickens if you haven't got any yet - don't focus on getting goats or growing corn until you have a small vegetable patch and a small chicken coop.
Three chickens is all that a single adult man needs - ideally a flock of 4 hens and a rooster though, and that way you have an infinite supply of chickens.
Don't eat them unless your flock is 20+ birds, to keep population stable.

Each chicken needs 3-5 sq. ft. of coop space, and 8sq. ft. of run - in the coop, 3sq ft for small breeds, 5sq ft for big breeds.
Barn mix chickens are a good choice for a resilient populace.
For purism, Rhode Island Reds and Red Sex Links are good.
But any chicken is better than no chicken.

Learn foraging and grow your own herbs.
Keep your diet simple - again, you can ALWAYS add complexity.
My breakfast is:
>kefir
>bread
>butter

Or
>scrambled/boiled eggs
>milk
>bread

My dinner is rice and beans, or corn and beans.
Always follow the K.I.S.S. principle.

Get some fun hobbies so you don't go insane - I enjoy RC planes, model railroading, papercrafts, and drawing.
Learn some valuable skills as well - not to replace your job, of course, but just in case.
Handymen will be indispensable.
Machinists, metalworkers too, but that shit's bad for your health, so consider carpentry or leathercrafting.
>>
>>32510680
My biggest fuckups have been as follows:
>CONSOOMing too much shit (buying a fancy mixer to bake my own bread "I'll totally get more self-sufficient with this gadget", when I could've used my fucking hands, as I do now)
>starting too many outlandish projects (I tried to stop using electricity entirely and convert my house to biogas - stupid idea - maybe I'll do it one day, but not anytime soon)
>focusing on dumb stuff first (prioritizing building a tractor over getting a decent small chicken coop)
>not having enough to entertain yourself / being too spartan ("I won't use any electricity at all, while not having any books to read, anything to do, or any entertainment")

Learn to establish self-sufficient closed loop systems as well.
My chickens eat scraps, I use the eggs to cook - I use a cast iron pan, so it uses quite a bit of oil, I filter and collect the oil to make "garbage soap" - stuff for cleaning outdoors and other basic crap, not my body or food, of course, then I use the eggs for compost, and the compost to grow vegetables, some of which the chickens eat.

My next goal is to barter for more stuff.
I'd like to start selling some of the things I make locally - I'm getting into building chicken coops, and I'd like to sell some to my neighbors.
I started converting my savings into precious metals as well, and I've been archiving self-sufficiency information, European art / culture / music, as well as general cultures of the world, and the like.

I'm getting slightly into schizo /pol/ territory, for which I do apologize, but that's just a bit of stuff I'm up to / deemed most important when I began homesteading.

If I could tldr this whole set of posts, it'd be this:
>make your own soap
>get chickens
>DIY all probiotics
>eat local
>get rid of electronics, replace with good entertainment / hobbies
>stop reading sensationalist news / keeping up with modern nonsense
>>
And
>keep it simple, stupid
>get basic power tools
>have a mindset of doing everything you can yourself, but don't compromise your safety / wellbeing to do so

Again, sorry for hijacking the thread like this, anons.
Godspeed to all, I'll shut up now.
>>
>>32510939
thanks for the info man, it's always great to hear other peoples experiences and advice.
>>
>>32511024
No problem at all, fren.
Good luck with your projects.
I thought about it, and the biggest advice I could ever have for anyone is:
>don't let yourself be demoralized / never fall for nihilism
If you ever feel yourself losing faith in everything, go outside and touch the grass for a while.
Disconnect from the troubles of modernity for a few hours / days / even weeks, and you'll get back to normal.
Your health is the only thing you truly have in this world.
>>
Day 17 of protocol, starting to feel a bit shit mentally and I look anemic and kind of ugly lol. This normal? - any explanation why?

Also my eyes have been stinging a bit.
>>
>>32510630
Okay you are likely good considering those are heritage veggies. You seem pretty based anon. Do you have a reason for getting a sheep for milk rather than a goat? Goats are much easier to work than sheep
t. Raise both sheep and goats
>>
>>32511598
I appreciate that, fren - I try my best to be as based as I can in all areas of my life.
My reason for sheep is actually somewhat due to my circumstances - I do a lot of knitting, and I'd like to spin my own yarn, since wool is fucking expensive - I also heard, and maybe you can help me with this since you raise both, but it seems that sheep milk is a bit less "aromatic" than goat milk, which will be useful for my kefir-making / cheese-making.

Can you also share a bit about what goats / sheep are like?
How many do you have?
Is it tough / expensive?

Going off for the night, but if this thread dies, please expect my reply in the next thread by tomorrow evening (EST.)
Cheers, friend.
>>
>>32494726
>>32497575
Just from the protocol? No other antiparasite treatments?
>>
>>32511901
yeah just protocol, but now i kinda feel shitty and look anemic, mild depression kicking in and terrible gas, when does it get good bros
>>
Is soughdough bread fine? I'm trying to increase my chromium intake.
>>
File: 1657413799760.png (221 KB, 640x640)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>32512063
i calculated. i started protocol formally on 7/14

i was shit until today and yesterday. cold sores popped up

huge brain fog. depression. farts that led to sharts. felt like i was gonna die. vivid dreams but could barely sleep. for the entirety of last week i had barely any energy. This is coming from a guy working on a 5 minute mile and boxing. had shizo voices come up at night a lot too

still have stomach pain, i can barely digest shit for some reason. the pain is soothed with probiotics but that can only do so much and i can buy so many.

youll probably get small stools of shit coming out multiple times a day its normal.

>>32512170
Get a cheleated mineral complex instead. chelation increases body absorption and the complex makes sure it synergizes with everything. everything with yeast has to be avoided
>>
>>32512170
Use this. I take two a day, and that is enough. Frankly, any amount of these minerals is good. Just don't go over 3

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041B11BQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
>>
>>32512209
Seems we are both at roughly the same time in the protocol and experiencing equally similar symptoms, i had the vivid dreams too

Must be die off symptoms, are you still low energy?
>>
>>32512209
I haven't really been reading these threads on /x/ but I spent a couple hours browsing the Godlike Productions thread that started all this.

Im not sure if you can you tell me but have many already healthy people that tried this reported feeling 100% better then thier were previously? So many antecdotes I see everyone still has something a little off with them when doing this so a long period. Is there an image collage of results and anecdotes?

I've lifted all my life, box (use to compete) and used to run marathons. I dont touch any drugs or alcohol and eat clean af. Can you report back in a week or so and tell us how your're going. Just use boxing/5 minute mile or that same pic you posted so I can search the 4plebs or something.
>>
>>32512512
I have had some muscle spasms near my heart while on the protocol. Not sure if it’s the protocol of just stress. As said previously, I have had huge injuries on my spine, and an extra disk on my left side- which causes muscle spasms. It may be because of a recent heartbreak with a girl. Either way, the protocol may or may not have something to do with it. I recall likely having it before the protocol though.

I am not really low energy anymore, depressed at nights but the days are much better. I have been getting flashbacks from my past and that may be adding to the physical symptoms of stress. I am a very young adult though. Very.

I take a mineral complex and eat good generally. My sleep has been all over the place, possibly parts of it are due to the flashbacks I’m getting (usually while laying in bed trying to sleep) I hear myself more instead of a bunch of thoughts garbled together (schizophrenic before this diagnosed

Mentally I’ve been exhausted. The dreams seem like they’re telling me my future. Overall it feels like I’m dying from the inside out but having new things replace it at the same time. I have only recently changed to a more positive mindset about life and start to see the good in people. Even at night, the voices are lower than they once had been. Suspicions towards people are put aside and I am seeing more of a good side. It may be because I am growing as a person too, who knows

My stomach has trouble downing anything that isn’t straight juice or sugar. Carbs, fries, meats, steak, vegetables etc i can’t tolerate and it upsets my stomach. Fruits are okay so long as they’re seeet enough
>>
>>32512554
I should be consistent if nothing happens to me. My endurance has gone up since the protocol, I could bike 7 miles on the road Thursday without breaking a sweat.

I would take NAC, and black seed oil (recommend by a girl I knew) already just to keep my back inflammation in check. I’d take it everyday. I may have rheumatoid artithis, if not, something is sierousbly wrong with my spine. X rays show heavy wear the signs of a 70 yr old. I heard it was a form of glutathione which I took before (NAC) apparently it’s a form of cysteine which is a bottleneck in producing glutathione, so supplementation elevates production. idk

I’ve just added BSO consistently and oregano oil.
>>
>>32505928
>vitamin c
>energy on protocol

most useful tidbit to come out of this particular cdf thread, thanks man. Got more energy already
>>
Doing the NAC protocol, and Zeolite along with iodine. I did the NAC before but this time with the zeolite I think I got the herx reaction, mild headaches for a few days and general burnt out feeling.

Is having problems with vision blur and unfocused eyes part of the reaction? I feel bad for people with glasses, it’s annoying
>>
>>32514024
Oh yeah, I’ve been taking fenben as well
>>
>>32514024
>>32514065

I had some new floaters show up. Current thought on that is there are biofilm bedded in to retinal surfaces, like you hear about degeneration and bubbles on some people, and they break up as you're scrubbing them off.

I had headaches a bit toward the beginning too, but I was such a wreck in the early stages it's hard to recall when they stopped for good.
>>
File: image0.jpg (610 KB, 2016x1512)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
>>32494322
You're talking to the original boron anon who would post about it sporadically to /pol/ (i know i know i'm not a polack), /tv/ and /biz/ whenever OT health and well threads appeared.

I did the normal protocol, dosage is incorrect because my gel caps and NAC are not perfectly in line with the protocol. I was really horny last night and masturbated.
It's the morning after the half day of dosing.. well I woke up with a massive morning erection and when I was lying in bed all I could think about was my girlfriend and fucking my girlfriend. I was a big pervert and megacoomer in my 20s, all I had were sexual thoughts. i've been trying nofap and getting 30 to 50 day streaks, would be strange if the protocol turned me into a coomer again.
>>
Any supplements that will help removing microplastics from the body?
>>
>>32515333
This happens initially then the opposite happens. It's like it wants to travel to a new host before it dies.

Porn doesn't do much for me now. Only meaningful actual sex arouses me. The fungus has weird controls over us
>>
>>32515819
>This happens initially then the opposite happens. It's like it wants to travel to a new host before it dies.
i had the same thoughts before you posted because i browsed the previous threads about cicada's fungus dick
>>
>>32515333
>>32515819
I noticed it made crave carbs just before the die ofsf
>>
I finally tried epsom salt, magnesium oil and coconut oil on day 51. Significantly reduced rash and pimples in just 2 days. Now I feel dumb for not doing that earlier. Thank you for advising those here.
>>
>>32515699
stop eating microplastics
>>
i put the oregano oil and black seed oil together in a glass of water, that wont affect how both of those work or does it?
also i have this oregano oil, anyone has a similar one?
https://medi-market.be/c/pranarom-origan-a-inflorescences-huile-essentielle-bio-10ml/p/37470
>>
>>32516918
Dude don't drink oregano. Take it in capsules. Your virgin mouth and throat have been warned.
>>
>>32515994
That's what I'm saying. It tries to modify your behaviors at the last minute because it knows it can't survive the protocol. Resist any urges because it's the fungus talking.
>>
>>32517023
I have 4000 mg capsule, how much is it in 1:10 extract gel format? I take two per days?
I also have 1000 mg black seed oil, I need to take 8 per day, correct?
>>
>>32516785
so just stop eating anything? thats not an option
>>
>>32508148
>re-dose
Do i take NAC SS stack twice a day?
Also what are your thoughts on lion's mane, turmeric, and shilajit?
>>
>>32517215 that's 400mg of oregano oil.
Yes, two doses of 4000mg.
>>
I really want to believe, anons, but I'm concerned that all the shit you're describing as "purging" of the parasite / fungus is just poisoning / shedding of intestinal lining.

It just reminds me of the whole "Jilly Juice" thing where the lady was encouraging people to drink pure salt water and rotten lettuce until they got fucking kidney failure and then when they started shitting blood she was like "that means it's working".

Can any anons help?
I have no doubts at all that a detoxification will make you feel somewhat bad, but I've heard that a lot, and I've also seen a lot of people fuck themselves up because they assume something is a panacea.
I know better than anyone that the line between madness and genius is very thin and very blurred, but how do I know you guys aren't just fucking your health up more?
>>
File: yuj675.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
OH GOD OH GOD WTF OH SHIT
>Be on day 32
>Sick of being tired and taking pebble shits
>Stop the protocol
>Feel alright
>Ass is tingly
>Now the back of my scrotum is itching a lot
THE FUCKING FUNGUS ESCAPED MY ASS AND IS LIVING ON MY SKIN DOWN!
WHAT THE SHIT SHOULD I DO?!?!
>Panic 10 minutes ago
>Take 3 NACs and 1800mg of Black Seed Oil
>>
>>32519032
Meh, completely unrealistic. 3 natural compounds, no reported injuries, lots of positive reports. If you're still worried then don't take vitamin c. It might fucking kill you dude. You never know
>>
>>32519032
To be honest with you there is no guarantee in life.
But to me the current situation is worse then death.
I have pretty serious multiple chemical sensitivty that makes me allergic to my clothing, EMF, difficulty breathing etc and after 3 days of the protocol I have found slight relief and feel alive for the first time in years.

I am willing to risk it, I have been on the protocol for 4 days and was unsure of the quantity of blackseed oil I needed to take so undershoot it but now I am going full in.

I also added Glycine with the NAC 1000 in the morning because apparently both go well together, not sure if I should take it out to be 100 % accurate with the protocol.

I have no problems risking my life, I am unvaccinated while knowing I would be a social pariah due to this.
>>
>>32519113
Come on man, don't be a cunt.
I get that they're natural compounds (FYI I don't take Vitamin C because I'm not a fucking pirate nor a pill-taking normie - I eat lots of oranges - grown by local farmers, and consume a fuck-ton of lemon), but look, by your own logic, "dude just eat fly agaric mushrooms, they're natural dude, that can't hurt you."

I'm curious about people claiming to shit stuff out constantly - I've started taking a bit of oil of oregano, and I'll buy some black seed oil / NAC, but I feel like any reasonable or rational man will express some skepticism when faced with a health regimen like this, and any rational man on the other side would reply by doing a bit of explanation (I did read the original document, but wanted a more thorough explanation on the mechanism by which it works.)

Also a lot of anons saying they got intense rashes and acne. Could be die-off, could be poisoning - I just want to understand.
>>
>>32519168
Thank you, anon - this was what I wanted to hear.
I'm not vaccinated either, for reference - because I don't trust the globohomo, and honestly, I think this vaccine fucks up your connection to the divine / pineal, or gives you some sort of chronic neurodegeneration. On a non-schizo level, just because I don't trust untested gene therapies on a whim.

In fact, I don't trust anything that is designed to rewrite my genetic makeup directly (inb4 epigenetics rewrite your genes as well).

I'm not plagued by much other than severe OCD and some digestive issues.
Also some skin troubles, but my OCD really does fuck me up the most.
Was hoping to get back into shape and discovered this.
>>
>>32519206
To elaborate, I know that a lot of mental illness and chronic illnesses are caused by a fucked up digestive system - especially gut bacteria and that sort of thing.

I also believe that modern humans are extremely immunocompromised from generations of eating sterilized GMO shit coated with pesticides and herbicides, leaving us unable to protect ourselves from parasites when they DO come.
So I am certainly inclined to believe this.
>>
>>32518023
Once a day, during the daytime. Then you go to the normal nighttime protocol. All the stuff in SS stack is for athletes and people interested in weight training.
>>
File: wormpill 2.jpg (229 KB, 1566x1781)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>32488148
Oh man nice. I was kind of abstaining since I thought it may be some symbiotic thing but.... well...
>>
File: wormpill 3.png (3.3 MB, 1604x1488)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
>>32488277
Literally the physical manifestation of evil Daimos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqP0T-jtt0&list=PL-E4gfe94rpnEmsXvz4hHLqIdIUxsHlrL&ab_channel=GivingVoicetotheWisdomoftheAges
>>
>>32519168
>unvaccinated
>social pariah
I can relate, people I thought were friends ostracized me once they found out I wasn't vaxxed. Even Christian conservatives who fought for Roe V Wade. When I told them the vaccine used fetal cell lines for research it looks like they just reset, and I observed how they changed the subject and had no memory of that moment. very scary

>>32519032
I took NAC regularly for back inflammation, and black seed oil for general health. I'm taking oregano oil now in addition to the protocol. I know factually NAC is safe, and black seed oil is fine. It's worth it for me to risk it, I have to take epsom salt baths daily in addition to glutathione and a generally anti inflammatory diet just to feel relief for my spine. Had schizo thoughts before this also, getting better, gradually, but that may just be chalked unto some other parts of life where I have had to grow also
>>
>>32519032
Dont know about the nac protocol. But I dit wormwood and green black walnut, and I have never felt Any better!
No joints or back pain(im a carpender)
Quit porn
Boost in confidence
Girls are drawn to me
Self confidence to the moon
And so much more
>>
>>32519182
I got vivid dreams, and cold sore flare up. Had cold sores since I was a kid, probably got it from my mom or that kid in kindergarten that would try to eat all the toys, and get the entire class sick for a month.

I recommend taking NAC or glutathione before starting the protocol, if you're hesitant. Alone, all these supplements are safe. Black seed oil is often found at Whole Foods. Oregano oil I haven't tried before. NAC + G, aid in liver detox and there are numerous studies on how it keeps our biological age youthful
>>
>>32519089
>pebble shits
im on day 35 and the marbles are gone.
>>
>>32519315
Link the protocol, anon
>>
File: the oregon crud.png (105 KB, 336x481)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>32487718
>>
>>32519315
I have done the wormwood black walnut cloves treatment twice both in liquid and pills forms and it felt really good in the moment but my issues came back.

I already feel pretty good on this protocol and I am hoping the results will be permanent unlike deworming which made me feel good but did not heal me.
>>
>>32519313
>>32519315
Thanks for sharing, anons.
I think I just wanted to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, and that helps.
It seems that this stuff really is natural, and I'm going to give it a try, because it doesn't seem to do any harm.

Now, I think I will start by under-dosing it, but I'll definitely try it nonetheless.
It makes a lot of sense when you really think about it, to be honest.
Cheers!
>>
>>32519500
It was a surprise to see NAC here on x considering I took it for maybe a month before the protocol coming out. It's really not something people talk about outside of biohacking circles. Glutathione and its benefits are seriously under the radar, considering how people use creams and serums to make themselves look younger, when they don't realize your physical age is dependent on telomere length. It's why certain old people look abnormally young. I've gotten compliments on my youthfulness despite going through a heartbreak, 2x the college workload, a poor diet from a bad stomach, and sun exposure. I've been consistent in taking it, and it is no holy grail, but very much underrated
>>
>>32519416

You have to be on the maintenance for life, or the fungus will come back and nest inside you. Fungus is EVERYWHERE looking for a dark damp home!

That is an EASY choice for me. I NEVER want this in my body again. Do you??
>>
File: wormpill cia.png (446 KB, 868x2500)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>
>>32519363
I dit not use any protol actually.
I sort of made up my own, but here is what i take daily.

I use the recomented amount from the label for these:
Omnimin multivitamin
Chinese wormwood
Black green walnut

In the morningi take: 1 caffein pill, 1 gerimax. c-vitamin and electrolytes(wich dissolves in water) some times i take a ginger pill aswell. (Instead of Coffee or energy drinks)

Workout: some standart preworkout supplement before working out - and
EAA intra/post

I dont think you have to follow any protocol exact, just try out some stuff, and see what they do for you.

I will say vitamins are essential, and they really helped me feel better - wormwood and black green walnut was a game changer thou, it was when i started using those the real magic happened.

Over all this Journey is so much more than just compounts, youll have to fix your mindset on getting better, and feeling better - all this you can learn from /SIG/ aproved books
>>
>>32479685
>be Hewlitt-Packard
>download pdf
>print
thanks man
>>
>>32519182
Let me ask you a question. Do you honestly think we're supposed to have a mucus lining in between our nutrient intake and the absorption into your bloodstream? No. It shouldn't fucking be there. In fact both bacteria and fungi shouldn't be there. We'd function optimally without any of it. So if you are worried about shitting out layers of biofilm created by bacteria and fungus to protect them from your immune system, you might as well be worried about everything. We are a walking trash can. A host for whatever macrocosm wants to fuck and replicate in our bodies. So keep that in mind when you are worried about your "intestinal lining". Like those words are going to normalize what the af is going on here.
>>
>>32519735
I hear you anon, but consider this as well - when you are working outside, and you're breathing sawdust from cutting some wood, you surely would want for your nose to have mucus in it to catch all the sawdust, wouldn't you?

I have had days working when I had a really dry nose from the weather being really dry, and other days when I'd recently gotten out of a warm shower, and my nose was nicely moisturized - with the latter, I can just blow my nose and it got rid of 99% of trapped sawdust, while with the former, a lot of it got in my throat.

What would help is being able to tell between the healthy mucuous membranes that are SUPPOSED to be in your gut to help lubricate it, and the biofilm that coats the inside of your guts, ruins your microcilia, and generally fucks you up.

Your car engine needs oil - grease is also a kind of oil, but it's the wrong kind of lubricant (duh) the engine will run poorly without it - you shouldn't have grease in your engine, but you shouldn't run it dry either. You know what I mean?
>>
>>32519623
Reply to my own post<-

I have no doubt in the parasite/fungus pill at all!
I stated the wormwood, black green walnut about 8 mounth ago, and it worked wonders - even had a sort of spiritual experience, and stated to wanted to become more Christian.

Here is the nail in the coffin: i've been working over seas, at a really remote area for the past 5 mount or so, and could not get my usual stack of vitamins, wormwood and black green walnut.
I have felt myself going slowly down hill, both mentally and physically.
And I really can tell now, how much of q difference there is.

shitty food
Unprotected sex
Drinking too much alcohol(too offen)

I am slowly dicending to my former self(the infected self i belive)
>>
>>32519768
Two different things. The clear mucous your body produces is beneficial because it captures foreign invaders and kills them (ideally) but the other mucous (biofilm) is not beneficial and it is the reason we have resistant strains of fungi and bacteria and the reason why it takes many months to regain your health. It is the reason for nutrient deficiencies so I can't fathom why anybody would be concerned with the 'intestinal lining'.. that matrix brainwash bullshit is the same thing as saying fungi are beneficial to the host, or they are a harmless symbiote, or that it's a normal part of your biome, or that it's not fungus causing it, it's 3000 different disease names to cover the blatantly obvious fact that we are under attack from this shit and its killing us all.

But hey, make sure to take that BP and diabetes medication that was caused by something they refuse to talk about. Quite frankly I'm sick of the whole fucking sham called western science. They are spoon fed retards that idealized 'do no harm' while never exploring the causes. Completely useless and fully supportive of the matrix.
>>
And while I'm on a fucking rant about this (no I'm not an author) everyone, their mother and their dog and pet parrot should be on antifungals. Every living thing should be fighting this shit till the end. I disagree with the authors. I think this is a lifelong battle that should happily be waged. There is no end to the war because it's an intelligent born. It's an extension of evil incarnate and it never sleeps. It just fucks constantly. I watch it daily on plates and that's all it fucking does. It waits for a moment of weakness then shapeshifts into hyphal networks to penetrate every nutrient source it can find.

If you want any semblance of health long term, you switch antifungals every few days and stack the shit out of them. You keep killing it and building up your immune system at the same time. This is where the authors are correct.

This will give you a much longer life. These poor fat fucks are literally filled with this shit. What we call fat are just layers and layers of this shit. You want to lose weight? Take antifungals like it's your new food source and you'll shed all of your excess weight without lifting a finger.

I've been shuffling through antifungals for 10 years now. I started at 260 now I have problems keeping any weight on. I lost most of it in the first two years. The most stubborn biofilms around the waist and my organs were the last to go. You can watch the muscular definition slowly come into focus as you progress.

Fungus makes you horny. Fungus makes you eat, fuck, sleep, get emotional, angry and irrational. It runs your existence.

I have no desire whatsoever in pre programmed distractions. Watching the TV or listening to snyone talk politics or any of that shit makes me borderline aggressive. There is no space for it in my head. I have focus like you can only imagine. I've completed 4 different degrees in the last 8 months and I've had time to also learn how to play bass and drums to give my body something to do.
>>
>>32519847
You misunderstand, anon - I'm not saying biofilm is good for you, I'm just asking how can I tell whether the thing I'm shitting out is the healthy mucous that protects my intestinal walls from rupturing, OR the *unhealthy* biofilm that is the consequence of the fungal infection?

I don't trust Western medicine myself, I'm just saying that "why anybody would be concerned with intestinal lining" is a bit of an erroneous conclusion - I'm saying there are TWO linings in your intestine - the NORMAL one, produced by your body and NATURALLY EXCRETED by the walls of your intestines (the clear stuff you see in colonoscopy videos) and the clotting film that covers that and fucks up your ability to digest food.
>>
>>32519847
>>32520067
Re-reading what you said, it seems that you emphasized that it's "clear" - is the way to differentiate it then that the bad stuff isn't clear, and the good stuff is clear?
Any other details to be able to differentiate them?
>>
>>32520096
Yes thats an accurate statement. A normal bowel movement will be slightly slimy with transparent mucous. Anything else is an infection. The opposite is also true. Hard and dry shits are bad for you. That means your digestion isn't functioning properly. Go look up a healthy bm chart and you'll understand.
>>
File: bristol-stool-chart.png (258 KB, 948x1187)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
Type 4 is ideal
>>
>>32520067
>'ve been shuffling through antifungals for 10 years now

Which antifungals to you shuffle through?
>>
>>32520216
Curcumin, grapefruit seed extract, berberine, oregano, black seed, boron, cinnamon, caprylic acid, fenben, fluco, itraconazole, wormwood and clove.

I stack two or three at once, then a few days later change out for a unique combination. As simple as changing 1 of 3 antifungals since it cannot adapt when the attack constantly changes. I'm probably missing a bunch I'm away from home.
>>
Fapping on protocol, yay nor nay?

Just busted a nut yesterday after about 10 days nofap, was wondering if it "clears the pipes" so to speak, maybe fungus hides in the cum so you need to clear it out.

I'm gonna fap one more time this week and then i'm gonna on perma nofap (I hope) .
>>
>>32513464
>dying from the inside out

You basically are, if this fungus shit is legit, you have most likely been host to them for your entire life. In the pdf it states the fungus has control over your thoughts and cravings, so losing the negative outlook is probably a result of fungal die off.

Prophetic dreams could indicate a return to a more euphoric spiritual state or something. I can say for certain the dreams i'm having atm have only been this intense and vivid when i was a kid.
>>
>>32520341
Depends. If early on in antifungals then sure, especially if it has a yellow tint.
>>
>>32520194
Yes type 4 is what I experience daily. I've been on antifungals for years, but it only took a matter of months to straighten this out. The nac protocol should do the job well. I use everything but the nac, and oregano and black seed are usually the base I use and add in and out different antifungals to keep the fungus fucked into a corner.
>>
Man good luck you guys. Glad I found this thread. Stay on antifungals and you won't have any problems. I haven't even had a cold in many years. This path is the secret to longevity. I'm out.
>>
>>32520253
Give the full protocol, anon. What times, how many times a month? Dosages? I have trouble keeping weight on, and have been similar to you in a couple of ways. I noticed whenever I began to eat after a meal, I lost my motivation to learn and do things. I got brain fog even on a good diet.

I took 20 units of college in fall, 19 in spring, 12 in summer without protocol. I had been off sugar since I was maybe 16. I'm 19 now, gradually it has been better and I have distanced myself from people.

I'm looking for a full cure. I can't be on the protocol for the rest of my life, there has to be some way to train the immune system to react and be aggressive to these fucking parasites

practicing semen retention, no longer feel horny. I feel so much more endurance these days. I biked uphill 2 miles no problem.
>>
>>32520855
Op would be the only one to provide you an answer on this one...about permanent or not. He's back posting to the Godlike Productions Forum after a vacation. Ash him there.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5086565/pg40#95606665
>>
File: 23b.jpg (945 KB, 2882x1313)
945 KB
945 KB JPG
I'm curious if anyone can give me a 2 month report on their experience with protocol, please include any minor or major chances physiological or otherwise.
>>
>>32519578
Thank you, I have another question, is taking a break every now and then good? Like one day per week not taking anything? Like you wake up one day feeling good and you feel like you do not need the protocol for that day? Can we cycle it or is it preferable every single day
>>
how the heck do I stop masturbating, I don't want to be a degenerate anymore
guys on /pol/ reported that they entirely stopped cooming after killing off parasites with ivermectin/turpentine, the typical combos
>>
File: 20220802_104900.jpg (462 KB, 1015x1430)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
Just unpacked my Stack. Am very curious.

I also got some supplements on the side where i wonder wether they are safe to take along the protocol: Vitamine D/K, Omega3, Magnesium Bisglycinate and Chlorella
>>
File: shiba_meditation.png (2.18 MB, 1278x890)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>32522293
You have to get over the initial horniness, 10 to 15 days. After that it subsides. If you're open for hippie shit, Yoga helped me during last years No Nut November. The set i did daily was focused on the Pericard Meridian and involved a breathing exercise called Mula Bandha / Root Lock that practically shut off my horniness and horny thoughts.
>>
Wait, so the horniness goes away?!
I'm on day 4 and I'm enjoying the extra quality boners and horniness with my gf...(and some diarrhea...)
>>
started taking NAC 5 days ago, feels like my uretha became more sensitive/giving burning sensation when i pee,anyone else experienced this?
>>
>>32522312
I take everything you mentioned. D3 is a potent antifungal. Magnesium is necessary for guanine-quadruplex ionization. The others fill some good spots too.
>>
>>32523214
Bye bye biofilm. I had parts of my junk change that I'd never been told by any doctor were an issue. It was probably within the first week that I took my first not-burning piss of my entire life.
>>
>>32523242
i've never experienced it being this senstive, my dick have always been a bit of numb, i have never felt much pleasure of masturbating but i have high libido so i do it anyway
>>
Is this natural shit really effective for killing worms or should I try to get a prescription to albendazole?
>>
>>32523296
It makes sense though. Think about how these dimorphics go to the absolute smallest nerve endings first. It's the easiest way to take advantage of our bodies' chemistry consistently.
>>
>>32523493
Just search any of the compounds alongside fungistatic or fungicidal. They're being used to combat fungal resistance by non-protocol groups, since the research shows they work better then azoles for longer in most cases.
>>
>>32523520
Uhh can I get that in newfaginese?
What compounds?
I just want intestinal/liver nematodes exterminated from my body.

To be honest I don't really care about fungus as long as it's not more than the average healthy person
>>
>>32523500
i will continue i noticed one of the rash in my legs suddenly inflated,kinda like a pimple with a black point in the middle
>>
>>32479685
which are the hardest to eradicate? which go in the the deepest in the system? Have these been recognized?
>>
>>32523520
Ok sure. If you're taking NAC protocol it's for fungus, look up "candidalysin damage to host" and you'll see what these so called fungi really are. A single cell with a stinger.

NAC - shown to be a fungal biofilm breaker
Niacin/nad - kills fungus dead
Black seed oil - keeps your guts from inverting while you're killing
Oregano - fungal slaughterhouse
Resveratrol - helps rebuild your immune pathways when used with nad/niacin

But yeah pair any of those terms with the fungicide/fungistatic info on NIH articles.

The more you read the more you realize the fungus is the real root issue. You got lied to Anon, fungus isn't supposed to be there at all. If you didn't have the breaks we're all talking about you would have never had any fungal infection at all.

Hope that helped.
>>
>>32523839
> keeps your guts from inverting while you're killing
what you mean by "inverting" ?
>>
>>32523624
Candida and Cryptococcus are usually disseminated. Malassezia is more surface related. Mucor is a huge motherfucker and will literally rot you out quick, look up mucormycosis.

There's a few other genera of note, I'll grab some later on. It gets sketchy when you start adding up all the deaths from different types. You'd think it would be more talked about. Especially considering they all use the same pathways to do their dirty work.
>>
>>32523858
Your liver and kidneys don't like dealing with processing all the bad proteins that aren't yours. Fungal die-off basically.
>>
>>32523878
guess i have to get it faster
>>
>>32523867
the protocol will eventually get rid of everything, or is there something we should do to get rid of something that is in very deep in some of of "hibernation vault state"?
>>
>>32523839
It isn't supposed to be there but it is. It's in almost all of us. I don't mind too much about an affliction that we all share - we're all in it together. I'm not gonna waste my life stressing too much about it.
I take antifungals and will try to eradiate them too of course, but it's not the issue I'm really concerned about tackling ASAP. Just a casual thing I'll stick to for my life.

Worms. Worms are gross. They're what I want to nuke as soon as I can and they're what I'm asking about. I ask a question about worms but you just answer me with fungicide talk - yes, I know about all that stuff, and I'm taking all of that stuff except the niacin and resveratrol at the moment.

It's just kind of bizarre, I asked about worm killing effectiveness but your brain seemed to interpret that as me asking about fungus killing effectiveness.
>>
>>32524080
Like I said. Keep reading. If it wasn't for the fungal damage to epithilium and endothelium there wouldn't be an anchor point for the worms. Outside of weird brain cyst "worms" and a couple exceptions, they don't attach to your healthy tissue.

NAC protocol ain't about the worms. I developed it with Mac to fight fungus.
>>
>>32524080
And to top it all off, your original question about azoles brings you right back to fungus anyway.

Azoles do nothing in the body except turn off a FUNGAL cytochrome P450. Neither insects nor mammals even have it in their systems.

Simple version, azoles kill fungus not worms.
>>
Proglottid or fungal hyphenation?
>>
How do the NAC protocol and SS stack interact with ADHD/Autism?
>>
>>32524481

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6275220/

There's an elevated amount of candida antibodies in autistic patients.

ADHD is trickier. You'll find NIH studies that float around it without exactly saying it's related outright.
>>
Day ~42 of the protocol. Aside from tongue burning and itchy gums I haven't felt much at all yet until yesterday evening. I felt very dizzy all of a sudden, as if I got instantly drunk. Could barely do chores around the house. Ate dinner and felt off until I went to sleep.

Today, I pooped a long red curled-up worm encased in a solid log of shit. There seemed to be some mold as well. I haven't seen anything like it, even while doing Zahler's Paraguard last year.

I'm also feeling very lethargic today. Unnaturally tired. I don't want to do anything. Shit sucks. I want to be healthy.
>>
>>32479685
Day 3 - had hot diarrhea this morning that smelled like oregano. What the fuck
>>
>>32524751
well i guess this experience answer for this other anon >>32524080
>>
Day 37 : tongue got all full of lumps on the right side , no sure if protocol related
>>
>>32524245
>Simple version, azoles kill fungus not worms.
But they're the top recommended thing to kiss roundworms and the like. It's frequently used as a livestock dewormer
>>
File: 1659401147234669.png (114 KB, 533x541)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>32524802

Good luck, anon. I'm on day 20 or so. It doesn't get better for a while
>>
So a belly that sticks out more is normal for die-off right? I keep getting paranoid that there's worm eggs snuck into the shit I buy to keep me buying. But I had other die-off symptoms for the first time recently, like the headaches and exhaustion
>>
>>32479685
>>The Parasite Pill
>https://files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf
Good lord this is written obnoxiously. Might be better to be redone in a way that doesn't look like teenage memes
>>
>>32525420

See

>>32524299

And I'm not saying they aren't sold for a different purpose.

What I'm saying is it doesn't change the mechanism they work by. Azoles only stop CYP450(14DM) and that is fungal only. The only difference between azoles is where the N-1 group is that binds that particular cytochrome is located, which is changed to combat fungal resistance. The CYP450 I'm referring to keeps fungi from hyphenating by making it impossible for them to grow. Basically locking them into the last cell they'll ever make.

The real question is if the only thing that azoles target is a fungal cytochrome, why does it work on worms? It even works the same way on helminths as fungi. And helminths also build resistance at the same rate as fungi.

Odd.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5438921/
>>
Calling SS here.

How long does niacin flush last? I get it for a couple hours. Wondering if it'll go away if I take it consistently every day
>>
>>32525827

I definitely don't notice as much of a flush now. Was doing 1g morning and evening.

Now I've moved to the modified maintenance. Trying to pin down how well the extended versions of the products work. It seems solid so far btw.
>>
>>32511745
I have a Nubian doe that I collect milk from and everyone that has tried the milk cant really distinguish a goaty flavor or smell. A lot of this is due to purely cultural practices like feed, separating the bucks, and whether or not you waste the first couple squirts. I keep mine on grain and alfalfa and her milk is amazingly good. From my experience sheep are much harder to catch and train to use a milking stand as well as having smaller teats which makes things quite a bit more difficult. Having an animal that is really bread for milk production really makes all the difference. So you even want to distinguish from milk goat breeds and meat goat breeds. My recommendation is Nubians, aplines, and la manchas. This being said, you can also milk sheep and i have seen international sheep dairy products from time to time. The wool on the sheep is a plus, but you can also look into angoras which produce milk and fiber for clothing.
>>
>>32523867
Holy FUCK mucormycosis is scary.
>>
>>32526108

Yeah all set. India posted higher mucor death rate than COVID regularly. It's a real piece of shit.
>>
is drinking alcohol bad because it's using a bacteria/fungus to ferment?
is it beneficial in moderation?
>>
>>32525423
I’m taking the supplements with Metamucil. This will hopefully counteract the lava shits. I will report the results tomorrow morning. Ive had diarrhea every morning for years, so that part is normal. But the overwhelming smell of oregano filling up the bathroom, and the hotness of the shit was not. Hopefully tomorrow it will be regular diarrhea
>>
>>32505814
>>32505791
oh just saw this, good to hear. having a glass tonight bc I don't want to go to the bar to see people and pay nothing
>>
>>32526870
>>32526877
I feel like shit when I drink beer. Anything else, I'm good.

That said, I can't seem to get drunk (or hungover) anymore.
>>
File: ddc.png (309 KB, 1574x736)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>32526870

No amount of alcohol is good for you. It is just as beneficial as smoking or video games.

No beer or anything that uses yeast. Alcohol is sugar filled, anyway. That is what we're fighting here.

My brother and sister drink, so I can understand the question. This should be a good time to get off spirits.
>>
>>32527078
>No amount of alcohol is good for you. It is just as beneficial as smoking or video games.
A bold claim. I wonder what kind of person you are.
>>
>>32526876
I'd drop the Metamucil and stick with the protocol if you want regular shits. After doing the protocol I'm now type 4 which is the ideal. Metamucil is just going to make it worse until you balance your gut, which is why you are having diarrhea. Take a probiotic like yogurt or kefir along with the protocol (low or no sugar) and supplement the probiotics with a source of lactose so that they can thrive.
>>
>>32527078
How about Lions mane?
>>
shalom, is this /msg/ - mass suicide general?
>>
>>32527810
Only if you're a fun gi
>>
>>32527810
feels good so far. In which way can you die from NAC? Overdosing on blackseed oil?
>>
OP, I do sound healing and this frequency has helped me. https://youtu.be/pXecaPYOVVY

It kills fungi in the body, and can be played on speakers. I'd add it to the protocol once you see the effects. check the comments
>>
Someone reposted the general on reddit. Here's your chance to provide feedback if you have an account. Let's bring the battle to them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HumanMicrobiome/comments/wbwh85/what_do_you_think_of_4chans_cosmic_death_fungus/
>>
>>32528426
>The cucks here will
If you want to actually convince/help anybody and don't want to discredit the position you're coming from, then don't speak like a rude child
>>
>>32528474
Well if we start responding eventually the authors will pop in. Keep sitting on your hands waiting for someone else to do the work.
>>
>>32528426
>>32528554
Reddit users are not worth saving
>>
>>32528554
what work? who gives a fuck what plebbit thinks?
>>
>>32522101

The protocol stated that once you cleared your system and are on the maintenance phase for a while, then should cycle a few days off a month.

I'm not sure if its 3 weeks on and one week off. That sound about right, but it is different for everyone based on their degree of infection and genetic factors.

I personally have familial candidiasis, so I have the DNA breakages allowing fungus to run wild in my body.

I will be ever vigilant and see how it goes. I have been on Maintenance for less than 2 weeks.
>>
>>32521871
About a month and a half here.
Stool started having the smell of mold as well as a semitransparent stringy substance on it.
A better personality, more confidence etc.
Fatigue and tiredness for the entire first month.
Passive muscle growth and greater endurance.
>>
>>32525486

This is Pre-Disclosure - had to be "fast and dirty" so to speak !!!!! It worked for me and I'm very grateful for the fast read. Thank you OP!
>>
On one hand you have to wonder - anons who do this are at the same time starting to eat, think, and exercise better, so of course they feel better. Cutting back on carbs and sugars, meditating and thinking clean, getting in the sun and exercising, it's all the practices of someone who's started to care about themselves and their health, of course confidence rises, and of course exhaustion is encountered when changing up the substances and habits your body is used to. Sugar and caffeine withdrawal is a thing
>>
>>32529818

It should not hurt too much if you only take one daily dose occasionally if you get ill...but could lengthen the time on the initial protocol.

What I did in my situation when I got ill with die off symptoms was take 2 Molybdenum capsules. Always felt better after 20-30 min later or so. I carried the Molybdenum wherever I went for this such issue.

It was a life saver for me!
>>
File: igiugiuiug.jpg (74 KB, 819x307)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Is this adequate for niacin? I don't want to empty my wallet much more
>>
>>32490045
Just eat the fruit dude, eating and drinking fruits are two different things if we're talking digestion
>>
>>32530235
This is the best option price wise. It's more than a 4 month supply for the same price.
>>
The NAC Protocol (Updated August, 2022)

Morning

*1200mg NAC
*300mg Oregano Oil (10:1 extract in gel cap)

Night

*600mg NAC
*300mg Oregano Oil

Continue daily for a minimum of two months and count out 3 weeks with no die off symptoms prior to moving to the next step.

Maintenance Protocol

Morning

*600mg NAC
*500mg Slo Niacin (Time release nicotinic acid)
*100mg Pterostilbene

Night

*500mg Slo Niacin
*Black Seed Oil (1 teaspoon)

After every 3 weeks on the maintenance protocol, take 1 week off. Continue to use black seed oil during the off cycle.

Fungal die off symptoms may include :

Tiredness, exhaustion, muscle soreness, increased chest or nasal discharge, cold or flu like symptoms, cold sores, headaches, rash, acne, irritability, change in stool frequency, volume or color; bloated stomach, cramps, increased gas.

You can still use 400mg resveratrol in place of Pterostilbene if you have a budgeting issue.

Mac
>>
Day 4 or 5: i can’t even think straight at the moment. Not because of the routine, but because i decided to start the routine on monday while i had some kind of cold or covid or whatever the fuck, which seems to be getting worse. Debating on getting an antibiotic because i think its turning into a sinus infection. Almost said fuck it today and stopped taking it because i am just too sick to care. But i did it anyways. Should i stop until this shit passes? Im so tired of being sick bros. This captchas can suck my dick
>>
>>32531032
You are probably dealing with die off plus the cold. Stay on NAC and BSO and bring in the oregano after the cold passes. Do not take antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. They seriously mess you up long term.
>>
>>32531102
Also grab some xlear nasal spray and use liberally. It will speed up your recovery.
>>
>>32531102
Thank you. I will do this. Much appreciated.
>>
Mainstream medicine is finally admitting that Candida causes IBD. This is from 2022.

https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news/2022/03/toxin-producing-yeast-strains-in-gut-fuel-ibd

>he researchers observed that in the patients with ulcerative colitis, severe disease was associated with the presence of “high-damaging” Candida strains, which turned out to have a key factor in common: all produce the candidalysin toxin. The scientists showed that the toxin damages immune cells called macrophages, prompting a storm of the pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-1β.

>To underscore this strain-specific effect, the researchers grew macrophages in the presence of Candida strains and found that the ability of the strains to induce IL-1β corresponded closely to the severity of colitis in the patients.

>“Our finding shows that a cell-damaging toxin candidalysin released by “high damaging” C. albicans strains during the yeast-hyphae morphogenesis triggers pathogenic immunological responses in the gut,” said the first author Dr. Xin Li, who was a Charles H. Revson Postdoctoral Fellow in the Iliev laboratory at the time of the study.

>xperiments in mice delineated that candidalysin-producing “high-damaging” strains induced the expansion of a population of T cells called Th17 cells and other immune cells associated with inflammation, such as neutrophils.

Lines up with everything CDF is outlining. Guarantee most doctors will turn their nose up at this new research and say its not related though. Instead they will just tell you to live with it and prescribe some anti-inflammatories or immune suppressants.

Mac/Persiben, do you know of anyone who has/had IBD and improved from the protocol?
>>
Can you use 23andme raw data to find out if you have the DNA breaks related to familial candidiasis?
>>
>>32523839

Love this:

>NAC - shown to be a fungal biofilm breaker
>Niacin/nad - kills fungus dead
>Black seed oil - keeps your guts from inverting while you're killing
>Oregano - fungal slaughterhouse
>Resveratrol - helps rebuild your immune pathways when used with nad/niacin
>>
>>32531201
Hello. Yes, we've had people improve dramatically from the protocol in regards to IBD/IBS. One regular responder to these threads cured this condition within a matter of weeks. This is one of the positive outcomes mentioned in the pdf.
>>
I've put my Boxer dog Maisy on her version of the protocol, along side me....daily in cottage cheese. She loves it!

I give her everything except the Oregano Oil. She's like a puppy again!! I
>>
>>32531349

Forgot to mention, her daily NAC pill, I give her in a little butter...down it goes like a charm!
>>
>>32531261

To add to this, one of the researchers who was Dx'd with separate parts of IBD (reflux, digestive issues, waste issues) had all symptoms resolve within the third week.

That will vary depending on diet somewhat, in their case they stopped all intake of yeast containing food and drink alongside protocol.
>>
>>32527078
Then why did Jesus drink wine?
>>
>>32531575

For the Resveratrol. Same reason he ate unleavened bread goyim. To kill the sin within.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8910699/
>>
>>32530522
Sweet, thanks
>>
This question probably seems totally out of left field, but what do you think of Ampicillin? I've just started taking it for gallbladder pain, which apparently is directly related to candida/fungus (which causes bile sludge.) Anyone here with any gallbladder issues know what supplements work best for you? I'm taking TUDCA as well. Ampicillin was recommended in this writeup along with UDCA. https://medcraveonline.com/JLRDT/biliary-sludge-can-we-avoid-punishing-gallbladder-by-srivastava-regimen-of-integrated-approach-of-medicine.html
>>
>>32531496
Thanks for this.
>stopped all intake of yeast containing food and drink alongside protocol

So basically no bread, fermented foods, alcohol... what else am I missing? What about foods like otas and rice for carbs?
>>
>>32532075
You definitely should eat fermented foods. Yeast is not the same as probiotic bacteria. These bacteria are required for gut/intestinal health.
>>
>>32532024
Bile salts and taurine will get your bile production up, and the antifungals in the protocol will fix the issue by correcting inflammation and dysbiosis.

I know because I went to the hospital for severe abdominal pain. They said my gallbladder was packed with stones and pressured me to remove my gallbladder and pancreas. I refused and now I have no issues after following the protocol and upping bile production.
>>
>>32532024

I had my gall bladder out during an emergency surgery, after 15 years of gall stone pain.

The ONLY thing that worked for me when having a gall bladder attack, was 6-10 Apple Cider Vinegar capsules every hour until pain stopped. Direct heat helped the pain while I waited for the Apple Cider to work.
>>
>>32532183
Now that my gall bladder is out, I take Ox Bile capsules and Enzymes after Meat or a fatty meal.
>>
>>32532183
>>32532213
Thank you so much for the info, I'm taking both taurine and bile after each meal, plus adding in a fuckton magnesium to widen/relax the bile ducts. Gallbladder issues are horrid but I've read some success stories using TUDCA, alleviating their gallbladder discomfort permanently.
>>
>>32532394
I took stone breaker (supplement) bile salts and taurine and avoided anything fried. It was the antifungals and a gallbladder flush based on Epsom salt that worked for me. I have had no reoccurence in years and I believe it is due to antifungals.
>>
>>32532075
I honestly only dropped products that are directly leavened with yeast, or have that sneaky yeast extract. Most carbs don't seem to be an issue if there's not unnecessary yeast added. I also avoid hard cheese and meats, have moved to plant based protein across the board.

So rice, oats, wheat are ok for me. I'm sure I would've made a bit faster progress without wheat in there, but I could tell immediately that wheat without yeast is a different animal than with.
>>
>>32532101

Yeah most of the bacteria attached to fermented food are VERY unfriendly to dimorphic fungi.

Like we're taught to think strep is bad, but it's only there to attack the fungal growth.
>>
File: 1644081710841.png (569 KB, 1102x1063)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>32479685
I've had this suspicion for some time but I never saw it written down until now.

When I smoked weed for the first time with my ex who is one of the most promiscuous women I've ever met I started noticing patterns of mind control in media. All media. Before that experience I thought there was only a strategy of logical fallacy pushing lies upon the viewer but during these moments and years later when I grabbed weed again I experienced the full terror of an all surrounding all powerful trauma machine. I've been working to get through its proxies even in sober state out of sheer curiosity. The human mind is severely damaged. We are working on maybe 10% emotional capacity just to cope with the stress these parasites put on us. By my prediction, this system of cattle slavery is so intricate, it must've been developed over millenia.

I was having dreams recently. Erotic dreams about parasites leeching off of smaller worms, getting under their skin and killing them. I probably contracted them like most people do.
Whether they are intelligent or not. They do what helped them procreate in the past. And it influences our chemistry and thoughts.

I can confidently say that most opinions and actions are probably the outcome of an inner "dialogue" between parasite and host needs.

I just wonder whether there is any symbiosis to this at all. Or if in fact it is indeed solely parasitic.
>>
>>32533572

As far as the fungal element goes, they're strictly there to milk you. And set up the substrate for other parasites and pathogens to subsist on.

Look at the interplay with HSV1/2 and candidal biofilm. Herpes literally turns off your immune cells that fight fungi (th-17s) to have a spot to bed down in. Remember how they say you never get rid of herpes? Maybe that's because no one has gotten rid of their fungal load first?
>>
>>32515699
Maybe zeolite desu. But I don't know that for sure
>>
>>32515699
i read something about taking very long, hot baths to "melt" the plastics that have formed in your fat. it recommended gaining about 10-15lb of fat, then taking 90 minute, super hot baths while niacin flushed.
you need cold water to drink and a cold towel on your head, keep hands and feet out of the bath to prevent overheating.
>>
>>32479685
I'm trying to learn about this but that parasite pill pdf has got to be one of the least informative formats I've ever seen. Who thought it would be a good idea to put everything in the form of a question? Just speak clearly damnit
>>
>>32534907
Bump, desu. The doc reads like a conspiracy theory. It has to answer questions properly. I can do a rewrite if asked by the authors. I'm a philosophy and psych double major, I read and write papers as my job.
>>
>>32534962
don't wait for permission, just do it, no one owns anything here
>>
>>32533572
>I can confidently say that most opinions and actions are probably the outcome of an inner "dialogue" between parasite and host needs.

What are things to look out for in terms of what we hear in an inner dialogue? I remember reading a while back that a killing of the fungus reduces deviant behavior.

Anyone able to pitch in on an answer? We have to know what the fungus is saying to us and what its saying to other people fight this thing
>>
>>32534984
>https://www.docdroid.net/UXkRhZh/cdf-pdf

Good point. I still need basic info from the authors that they left out of the PDF to reply to me to make it up to date. There are things from the previous threads that haven't been updated to the docdroid yet.

Bump this shit
>>
>>32534990
Based on how people function without fungus, the answer is clear.

Fungus promotes thoughts and emotions that focus on self doubt, self defeat, deviance and risk taking.
>>
>>32534962
I don't even mind the conspiracy theory parts but the phrasing is just retarded. I get what the author is trying to do, which is make the reader think for himself by asking these questions, but they need to add some more information of their own because it's a pain to read. If they only ask "Does oxygen depletion result in localized cells being forced into the fermentation-mode of ATP generation?" without answering the question, they're just going to confuse half the anons who read it
>>
>>32535008
Pretty sure there's a reason for that. They've been ironing out a few things. They already said an update was coming.
>>
>>32535029
>Does oxygen depletion result in localized cells being forced into the fermentation-mode of ATP generation?
I had been some of the few in HS who payed attention in science to actually understand what that meant.

Not all anons are intelligent and good at school. They need to put it in simple language that is still serious enough to be considered. I agree.
>>
This seems like one of those rare series of threads with relatively low botting and genuine conversation. I wonder if there's a reason for letting these threads like these be unscathed.
I'd be deeply grateful for a de-schizofied version of the parasite pill pdf. Thanks to anyone who works on these docs :3
>>
File: 2948271.jpg (219 KB, 517x713)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
SS here.

CDF is being updated and is in progress. I was told they were waiting to see what happens with the heal all research before the next final version. All I got
>>
>>32535075
This pill seems to actually work. Parasite pill was good for mental clarity but it did not heal me at all.

I feel I am actually getting better on this protocol and I am not even one week in, in fact I feel better on this then two months on wormwood black walnut and cloves.

It is much more expensive then worm pill but seems to be much more helpful. My sensitivities have gone down significantly and I feel alive for the first time in years.

I had tried Martin Pall protocol for MCS and it did jack shit, maybe fungus were part of the problem after all.
>>
>>32535122
And FYI this was just recently posted on the glp thread by Mac so I'm guessing this won't be changing
>>
>>32535131
SS here. That's awesome. Here's the sourcing guide reposted, it may help get your costs down.

Nac

Bulk
http://www.nutravitashop.com

Buy in bulk at least 500g for a monthly cost of a little under $4/month. 9 month supply for $34.95. They offer international shipping.

Capsules

The best cost will be $8 to $9 monthly. Vitacost, Swanson and Life Extension offer similar prices in the USA. If you buy NOW brand (250ct) through vitacost you can also buy your resveratrol there and get free shipping for a better cost.

Oregano Oil (10:1 potency in gelcap)

Carlyle, Swanson and Nature's Truth all provide 10:1 gelcaps for around $8 per bottle for a 30+ day supply.

Black Seed Oil

Horbaach makes a 16oz bottle which is a two month supply based on the protocol for $25.

Capsules are much more expensive and at a lower dose and questionable potency. We cannot recommend capsules for this reason.
Resveratrol /Pterostilbene

Vitacost offers transresveratrol plus at $6 per bottle for a 60 count.
Nutricost offers pterostilbene 100mg capsules at $19.95 for 4 months.
NAD+ Booster

Nicotinamide Riboside is available from multiple manufacturers and we can find no cheap option. Average is $20 to $30 monthly.

Nicotinic Acid (Pure Niacin)

Bulk

Nutrivitashop offers bulk nicotinic acid starting at 100 grams for $6.95. This is a six month supply.

Major makes a Timed Release nicotinic acid (slo niacin) which is 500mg per tab for $14.99. It is a 250ct bottle and will last you many months.

Tablets (flush version)

The most economical option is Plain Niacin (pure Nicotinic Acid) from Endurance Products. It's a 500mg dose, 100 capsules for $14. This is over a 3 month supply. They are tablets that can be easily split in two.

Fennel Seed Essential Oil

SVA Fennel Sweet Oil is a large 4oz. supply for $18. It is one of the most potent and economical we've tested.
>>
Is this thing an engineered bio weapon by some alien race? If so why is it so slow-acting and not more deadly? Was it engineered just to keep us down, not to wipe us out? Is it more of a long-term bio-engineering goal? Was it just ignored for so long it mutated?
>>
>>32535057
Yes, I didn't take biology in high school but I can still understand scientific language. In the end it's not that hard to figure out since every question in the parasite pill is meant to be answered with yes, but it would be informative if the questions had detailed answers. Like, "Yes, because because oxygen depletion leads to such and such..."

Also, I'm criticizing it, but I would also like to express thanks for whoever made it, and recognize that he had good intentions in trying to inform people.
>>
>>32535261
Let's put it this way. It attempts to consume everything on the planet. Any life that didn't have a form of protection has already been made extinct.

Then there's the whole connection one anon made a few generals back about one of Peribsens comments. He mentioned a catastrophic event on Mars which coincided with a potential transpermia event on earth. Perhaps Mars is what earth will look like when it adapts enough to consume everything.

The authors have hinted at the bioweapon theory. In my opinion it makes sense as a form of terraforming from some long forgotten civ.
>>
>>32525742
Wtf. What does this mean?
It's spontaneous generation metamorphosis.

I'm convinced that fruit flies spawn from the clementines and bannans myself
>>
>>32535122

Ok just getting caught up here. There are a number of updates to the fungal side of the PDFs.

Heal-All (Prunella Vulgaris) is an additional research loop I'm adding time on with Mac. There are quite a few compounds that indicate its usefulness against fungal resistances. The ursolic, oleanolic, and caffeic acids are the big ones. It also has chemistry we've already been using steadily with the protocol like fenchone.

The updated anti-dimorphic file is intended to address protocol development and group knowledge of the diseases overall.

https://microbiologyjournal.org/prunella-vulgaris-l-potentiates-answer-to-the-emergence-of-dreaded-antibiotic-resistance/
>>
>>32525742

The quick version is some of these fungi act suspiciously like what we've termed as helminths. I'm not saying all parasites are rooted in fungal kingdom, but I would say parasites that azoles work well against need a bit more scrutiny.

It's not popular, but my stance at the moment is that some helminths may be in the wrong classification.
>>
I don't think there needs to be any schizo conspiracy theories attached to this. Life fills every niche. Fungus and parasites exist in every corner. There is food in us, and a warm, wet, life-sustaining biome. Of course there will be things that prey on that, and do so successfully.

It's good that we fight it and turn back the way we've nurtured them through advances in indulgent modern luxuries and mass produced "food".
And there are organizations that seek to control and herd us. But there's not doing it through fungus. Fungus causes lethargy like anything that affects your health, but it's a natural predator.
>>
>>32479685
Any suggestions for other antiparasitics not mentioned in the pdf? Almost all of them are toxic and easy to overdose according to the document. Also what are your thoughts on probiotics? Are those bacteria in fermented foods good for us? Do they fight the parasites?
>>
File: 1658627544896726.jpg (259 KB, 878x1000)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
What's the score with bentonite clay? I've been taking it to improve body pH and detoxing but is it at all helpful with fungi?
>>
If anyone is interested, one of the antifungal cures (black seed oil/black cumin) is mentioned by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as "the cure for all diseases except death"
>>
all of you are fucking morons
>>
from /pol/ just now. Can anyone here comment on this? might have to put it as a disclaimer in the protocol as its one of the most popular and cheapest got to online brands.
>>
>>32537056
Fugg, is this for real? I just got one bottle to restock, haven't opened it yet but I'm sure there's a window for returns
>>
Here is my story:

I started this protocol last week of March 2022. I bought Carlyle brand oregano oil, BSO nutrachamps capsules (variable quality - don't recommend), and L-cysteine (didn't realize NAC was banned on Amazon last year).

The L-cysteine I eventually switched out to NAC from local supermarket/Walmart. It still gave me vivid dreams but I think NAC is absorbed better by the body from online reading. Seems like NACET anon is saying that NACET is even better at being absorbed by body, may have to try it.

From the first 6 weeks
Symptoms:
Increased vivid dreams
More in control of emotions/mood
Increased energy (felt like a kid again one morning ~4 weeks).
Taking oregano oil was hard as it warmed/burned stomach area. Taking it with food eased this symptom.
Stool has become more loose. Also started taking a deuce like twice a day.

After the first 6 weeks I also prepared to take the xlear spray. It burned the first time but did not after. I was prepared to start the maintenance phase and was on it until I started to get flu like symptoms in middle of May.

I persevered for another 10 days in May with flu-like symptoms until Memorial weekend where I got a full-blown flu. I stopped taking the protocol and rested/took antibiotics. I took up the protocol again at half strength in July. This time I switched the BSO with Horbaach soft-gel capsules (soft-gel pills are huge, at least the nutrachamps were liquid inside).

Symptoms:
No longer have as much vivid dreams.
Energy has evened out. Still an increase and can push through day without need of coffee.
Stool is still loose then before starting protocol.
Maybe better looking skin?

It's now August and I am prepared to do one more month of the protocol at full strength before trying maintenance phase again. This time I am going to switch BSO to liquid because otherwise I would be taking like 15 capsules daily.
>>
>>32537056
>>32537155
Looking through reviews and I'm seeing people getting black spots and smells after opening, yeah I'm probably returning it
>>
>>32537056
mine is good
>>
>>32537429
How long have you been using yours?
>>
>>32479685
so prostitutes, sluts, porn stars and anyone having sex with too many people with no protection and doing weird disgusting stuff (rimming or other such literal crap) would be full of parasites, fungi and their microbiome(s) would a realm of chaos, pandemonium.
>>
Is red wine ok on protocol? - isn't it full of resveratrol?
>>
>>32520067
I was culturing and growing mushrooms and took and massive dose of freshly cut p. cubensis and as I puked it up I had a revelation of "this fucking thing is trying to colonize me". It is evil. It is death.

For those of you who want to take mushrooms take extract or eat dried mushrooms so your stomach can break them down before they have a chance to get a long term foot hold in your body.
>>
>>32537603
Did you eat the growing medium? If not, there is nothing it can eat in you dumdum
>>
>>32535026
>Fungus promotes thoughts and emotions that focus on self doubt, self defeat, deviance and risk taking.

There are legitimate medications on the market that list these exact things as side effects.

Makes you think that these medications encourage fungal growth.
>>
>>32537454
nearly a month
>>
Regarding maintenance protocol I found this:
NAD boosters might work synergistically with supplements like resveratrol to help reinvigorate mitochondria and ward off diseases of aging. Elysium is banking on this potential synergy—its NR-containing supplement includes a resveratrol-like substance called pterostilbene (pronounced tero-STILL-bean), which is found in blueberries and grapes.

While resveratrol has hogged the anti-aging spotlight over the past decade, unsung researchers in places like Oxford, Miss., have quietly shown that pterostilbene is a kind of extra-potent version of resveratrol.
https://onedaymd.aestheticsadvisor.com/2020/09/nac-nr-nad.html?m=1
>>
>>32537655
I guess I'll keep my bottle then...it's a 3 month supply so I'm not stuck with it forever either
>>
Week 1: ok so this morning i woke up and took a real shit. I have had diarrhea every morning straight for at least 10 years. This is crazy
>>
New thread >>32537719
>>
>>32535057
Anon the way it's written makes it come off as a joke to intelligent people. A good article actually shares information it wants to share. By being a series of scattered and poorly organized questions, it gives the impression that the author has insufficient information and half-baked theories that they don't feel confident putting in writing. Like a stoned kid's noncommittal musings.
And the
>it gets worse
shit is just eyerollworthy
>>
>>32537704
I wonder if my dad is full of parasites. I grew up with my room next to the bathroom and it sounds like he never doesn't have explosive liquid shits. All my life. He always had a beer gut and this year he had to have a bowel obstruction removed.
I wish I could get him on this stuff but he would never listen. He's so fucking stubborn. But he's very sick...
>>
>>32537704
>>32537737

>>32537737
Scratch this. Just had diarrhea. Dammit. Bless your dad because this shit sucks. But then again, it kinda doesnt. Morning shits are always quick. I just sit down and blast for a few seconds and im done
>>
>>32533448
Wait what? Are you saying that when you get sick with strep it's actually a positive attack on a fungal overgrowth and then the medicine for it just kills the fungus too?
>>
>>32534962
So it dude. It would be a blessing for all of us. Especially to have something in a non schizo/Q format to share
>>
>>32537650
Lads, we have found the final boss.
First form, but final boss
>>
>>32537804
>

I think the point of the doc was to get our attention....OUR ATTENTION...the ones that check into conspiracy theory. The normies would NOT DO THIS without the upcoming research based on our data
>>
>>32537349

If your NAC smells like rotten eggs or garlic sulfur, then its REAL NAC. If you wont use it then give it to your dog, this is expensive stuff.
>>
File: readQ929.jpg (92 KB, 1278x810)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>32537804

Normies who take form over function and can't even were never going to make it in the first place.

Q shit? Look at 76 y/o Trump and tell me he's not on an anti-fungal stack. Also mocked for promoting shining UV light inside the body to cure COVID.

This is going to render large swathes of Big Pharma, Beer, and LGBT obsolete in the years to come. That alone "is biblical".
>>
File: donaldtrumpproam_copy.jpg (542 KB, 3000x1680)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>32538305
I'm looking...
>>
>>32538305
>>32538356
irrelevant to the fact that he still has to consume and do other vile things to be where he is. Also if you believe other things, he'd have to explicitly NOT be on any anti-virals...
>>
>>32537808
>Lads, we have found the final boss.
>First form, but final boss

I like this...please elaborate?
>>
>>32538487
not him but i imagine immaterial fungus probably exists too
>>
>>32538421
>look how how young he looks
>irrelevant, do not look at how old he looks
>>
>>32538016
Oh yeah I loved it and showed it to a bunch of people and they didn't take so we'll to it. But it changed my whole outlook on life
>>
>>32538926
i'm a different anon replying, and actually agreeing with you.
>>
>>32538487
>>32538510
Just that the way that modern life seems tuned to make us better hosts for parasitic organisms doesn't seem like an accident.
The fungus is intelligent I'm sure, but I would imagine it's also an agent or extension of something else.

Also immaterial fungus absolutely. I've ALWAYS had this idea of etheric parasites, but it wasn't until I read the wormpill that I was able to start synthesizing a bigger picture
>>
>>32539089
Cults and general societal conformation vs how powerful socital pressure and shaming are, sure do make a lot more sense. Especially when you realize who currently controls the world.
I truly wonder if the nature that perpetuates the concept of "tribalism" is actually an inherently human quality, or one we just "picked up" along the way.
>>
>>32539271
I have a friend who independently came to the conclusion that fungus is in control of everything and directing all evolution.
He said that different forms of life on earth are just fungus A/B testing different vehicles to max productivity.
He said it was from somewhere else and trying to get back home.

I don't particularly agree, but it was an interesting conversation

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.