[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1652742323948.jpg (342 KB, 1200x1688)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
Jesus Is King edition
>>
If love exists, God exists. If God exists, love exists. Do you believe in love? That feeling you get when you gaze into the eyes of your soulmate, that nurturing feeling of a mother as she tends her newborn child. Surely the world has not hardened your heart that you no longer believe in love? But since we are on this shitty website, I believe we have all lost hope at some point, or come close to doing so. I wish to share my story with you.

I don't remember after which suicide attempt it occurred, my life was a total blur for a few years and blackouts occurred quite frequently, combined with genuine health issues. But some things happened which made me realize God and Jesus were the absolute truth. Personal experiences and revelations came to me and I was converted as Paul was. I'm not here to go into details about the things I saw and encountered, which continued to occur after I got clean of drugs and the like. You wouldn't believe me if I told you so I won't try to convince you of those events. I switched my reading from political theories and decadent novels to a more Christian themed reading, which has since expanded to Tanakh, Torah, Quran. I feel a deep connection with fellow followers of the God of Abraham. I began by reading a KJV bible and expanded from there on. A book which lent to me the Spirit in many ways, when my faith was fresh, was "Confessions of Saint Augustine" which I would recommend to anyone even if you're not actually religious. And from thereon my life began to slowly but surely, change direction. It felt not like a new direction, but like I were returning home. Something which I'd always been searching for, but always seemed to slip between my fingers as sand.
>>
>>32195475
I was a sinner, a drug user, a heavy drinker. My head was consumed by thoughts of politics and the corruption of politicians in the current climate; the corruption of politics as a whole. I tried to suicide a few times, but I'm not here to tell you of my sob story as it doesn't matter. My old life has ended, I was crucified with Christ. I developed a personal relationship with Jesus Christ who lifted me out of the depths of years of suicidal depression and despair. But we haven't got to that point yet. So, friends, let me continue my story. I was at the peak of my drug use, consuming copious amounts without regard to if I overdosed or not, my life was that bleak. As I afore mentioned, I was an ardent atheist for most of my life, which opinion was further solidified by my political views. You don't need me to mention which views, simply to say "Religion is the opium of the masses" will suffice. I am not here to tell you that all conspiracy theories are fake. In fact, alot have much truth in them and much of what is accepted as fact today was mere conspiracy a few decades to centuries ago. So my head was full of such thoughts and I'd just be getting high, never regarding "religion" as such. I was "spiritual" in a few ways and had read a bit of religious scriptures from various religions, but never really felt a connection with it in my soul. I was reading the KJV (though that wasn't the first time I'd read the bible) and having many personal revelations.
>>
>>32195483
Things started to change in my life. I kicked the drug and alcohol habit and persevered with a troubled past and unsteady mental health issues. It was hard. I will not lie. It was extremely difficult to remove the numerous drugs of all kinds I was self-medicating with to null those deepest darkest feelings that trouble our souls. Fell off the wagon a few times before getting back on, but I persisted in holding close to the teachings of the Gospel. The Penitent Thief from the cross next to Christ really began to resonate with me around this time. The certainty in Christ's words to him "today you will be with me in paradise" really hit hard. It made me feel worth something for the first time. If that thief could be redeemed, I could too.
>>
>>32195489
I was now a recovering fiend and reading the bible and Puritan literature every day along with speeches of Cromwell and other like figures. I read the Geneva Bible. I read Martin Luther around this time too, and felt an affinity with Protestantism rather than Catholicism. I travelled around to try out different types of churches and basilicas for worship. I saw the splendor of art when it was used to glorify God, which I had never seen before and viewed it more as a slave mentality and a waste of time. However, now, I understood it. I began to write again, a hobby I had given up for years due to apathy and the issues mentioned prior. I had been more into the aesthetic view of art and "Art for art's sake", rather than for the sake of God. But now, it clicked in my head and I finally "got it".
I began to attend church and make prayer a part of my daily routine, and began to learn biblical Hebrew which is still a work in progress and keeps me occupied these days. After rehab, after meds, after counselling, therapy, the thing which really changed my life was the power of the Holy Ghost. That is what picked me up out of the gutter more than anything. No power can compare to that of the Holy Ghost. I felt something changing inside of me, and I still believe I am in process of changing. Ever learning, we should always strive to keep our minds open and ever keep growing.
>>
Jesus was a gay alien
>>
>>32195498
A couple of years had gone by, I was reading different versions of the bible by now including the Complete Jewish Bible version which retains many of the key words and names in Hebrew. But I shall continue my conversion story now. I started to appreciate life again. The thing for me was, I always viewed religion for so long about suffering in this world for a better life (which at the time I highly doubted existed) after death. But only when I had experienced it for myself did I feel the reward of accepting God's love into my life. He walks with me everywhere and I am never alone. He has seen and been through with me, on my hardships and my troubles. I just didn't pay attention to him before. But his Spirit has entered into my heart. He was knocking at the door, and I answered. Jesus of Nazareth, Yeshua Himself, truly is the Messiah. Perhaps we do not see eye to eye on that issue, but we are still united in being children of Abraham, or if not, we are united in belief in God. Or if not that, then we must unite under the banner of love. That feeling which burns within. We all fall short of the glory of God, but he has raised me up. He threw me my lifeline which was attained through the death of his Son, a masterplan of salvation attained 2000 years ago. I was a mere broken shell and Jesus came into my life, what was now around five years ago. I have grown as a person and am now able to live for Christ and live for God. No matter how hard life gets, always choose love. In doing so you are also choosing God. Forget political and ethnic divisions, forget the memes and focus on unity. We are the brotherhood of Abraham's seed, and love must be our language.
>>
>>32195508
Perhaps, when Christ taught us to become as little children; he meant not only that we are to learn or relearn things according to God's divine Will, but also that we must not cease to be in awe of the things which surround us. His Creation surrounds us all and in it are signs of His presence -- They tell us that with Him, anything is possible. Anything. We can never stop learning from the environment which surrounds us -- which is solely His Creation. Wisdom is everywhere -- His Wisdom, which is infinite. And if we heed his call, we may partake in His Wisdom and he may impart some of it to us. Through the Spirit, we can become pure as children again. For through the Spirit do we stand in awe at all His Creation, as a child receiving a new toy. And as children, we ought be inclined to open our minds to the Lord and all the ways in which He may come to us. Revelation isn't something of the past, it is a gift bestowed upon us in the here and now also, if only we choose to receive it of Him; who sits on his throne in the Most High Heavens -- Through He who sits at His right hand -- Which is Christ Jesus, the King of Kings. And we know Revelation isn't something of the past, but prophets are still sent. Of which one in particular strengthened my Faith in Christ after I asked the Lord to reveal to me the truth behind things. It was then that I began to read the Book of Mormon, and it seemed as it were, that with each page I turned, the more my Wisdom increased. The more I grew in Wisdom, the more my Faith increased, and vice versa. This Book is perhaps so inspiring to us, as it is itself from Divine Inspiration. After careful study of many versions of the Bible, and many other religious texts, I still felt a void. The Bible is indeed divine and the greatest source of spiritual sustenance, but I still felt a void.
>>
>>32195523
The many Christian denominations out there (and some in name only) and all the schism made the waters murky. Until I saw a light and a clearing. The light was the church which seemed purest in it's keepings of the Word of God, which is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The void could finally be filled, after I had spent a few solid years cocooned in study of the Bible. The Book of Mormon was to fill that void. And as I increased wisdom page by page, and, simply asking the Heavenly Father what I should do and what I should follow; He guided me. Like a child falling but being caught in the loving arms of a parent.
>>
>>32195533
Yes, I asked him in prayer to reveal to me what I should do and I was guided to The Book of Mormon, and to the teachings of the very Prophet Joseph Smith -- who indeed translated the records of the prophets of the New World, and the people lead out of Jerusalem by the Word of the Lord. I realized he indeed reestablished the true Church of Christ. Since then, Spiritual sustenance has been plentiful, as the Lord revealed to me the Shepherd who was calling me my whole life -- who is Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. And now the lost sheep is finally returned home, to the true, restored Church of Jesus Christ -- who has saved him from the snare of death. I do not claim to be an holy person, but I will proclaim the truth of the Holy Scriptures and I will pursue the strait path that I may one day walk in the Holy Kingdom, if God so wills it; to sit down with his Holy prophets. Nor do I claim to be a man of much wisdom; but I do know that the Lord is my God, that Jesus Christ was indeed his only-begotten Son whom he raised from the dead on the third day. And I know he offers us peace and redemption. So I acknowledge I am not perfect, especially not in wisdom; none are, save, the Heavenly Father Himself. So that is fine to admit, as I admit I have become as a little child, as Christ taught we must do. And I pray to God that my Faith and knowledge of Him will only increase day by day during the time he has ordained for me in this His earthly world. Through all the politics, philosophy, religions, I have finally found the right path for me; thanks be to God's infinite grace which is poured out like milk and honey.
>>
>>32195542
And what I lack in Wisdom I hope I can make up with in Faith as my knowledge expands, on this beautiful journey towards our Heavenly Father. His glory will I proclaim for all my days and evermore. Thus, there is no shame in becoming as children again, as we strive to be called children of the Most High. "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." - Isaiah 53:5
>>
>>32195550
"How many Gods there are, I do not know. But there never was a time when there were not Gods and worlds, and when men were not passing through the same ordeals that we are now passing through. That course has been from all eternity, and it is and will be to all eternity. You cannot comprehend this; but when you can, it will be to you a matter of great consolation."
>>
>>32195555
"Many have tried to penetrate to the First Cause of all things; but it would be as easy for an ant to number the grains of sand on the earth. It is not for man, with his limited intelligence, to grasp eternity in his comprehension. There is an eternity of life, from which we were composed by the wisdom and skill of superior Beings. It would be as easy for a gnat to trace the history of man back to his origin as for man to fathom the First Cause of all things, lift the veil of eternity, and reveal the mysteries that have been sought after by philosophers from the beginning. What, then, should be the calling and duty of the children of men? Instead of inquiring after the origin of the Gods - instead of trying to explore the depths of eternities that have been, that are, and that will be, - instead of endeavouring to discover the boundaries of boundless space, let them seek to know the object of their present existence, and how to apply, in the most profitable manner for their mutual good and salvation, the intelligence they possess. Let them seek to know and thoroughly understand things within their reach, and to make themselves well acquainted with the object of their being here, by diligently seeking unto a superior Power for information, and by the careful study of the best books."
>>
>>32195561
"It shall come to pass that the Lord God shall bring forth unto you the words of a book…but the words which are sealed he shall not deliver…and the revelation which was sealed shall be kept…until the own due time of the Lord, that they may come forth; for behold, they reveal all things from the foundation of the world unto the end thereof. And the day cometh that the words of the book which were sealed shall be read upon the house tops; and they shall be read by the power of Christ; and all things shall be revealed unto the children of men which ever have been among the children of men, and which ever will be even unto the end of the earth.”
>>
File: 1652626087535.jpg (28 KB, 555x553)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
A person called Jesus Christ neither lived nor existed; not on Earth nor in any other location throughout the entire Universe.

The term Jesus Christ is simply the invention of some elements who lost their way in religion,
and falsified history.
The instigators who first created this nomenclature were Jmmanuel's brother, Jacob, and a person called Soul Paul.

According to Theologians, the origins to the name Jesus Christ
can be traced as far back as ancient Greek mythology
long before the name came into existence.
In ancient Greek the name "Yezues Christos"
means the "Anointed son of Zeus"
as a direct reference to the Greek deity of Dionysus.

Since it is known that individuals who used the name Jmmanuel or Emmanuel during the prophet's time
risked persecution for doing so,
substituting the name with the another along with added mythology
became the common order for the following three to five centuries.
Likewise the Essenes regarded him with yet another name of their own as Joshuah or Yeshuah.
In ancient India his name became known as Yuz Assaf from which the Arabs later called him Issa.
>>
File: soeasyr.gif (3.6 MB, 498x373)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
>>32195570
Christianity is based entirely on the Bible and the Bible is predominantly mythical and imaginary.
The fourth word in the Bible is ‘God' with an upper case ‘G' and nowhere is there any substantive argument for his existence. Until factual proof for the existence of God's or anything supernatural is established, such a proposition must be regarded as mythical.
The word ‘god' is only acceptable as a generic term.

The Bible declares that the earth was in existence before the sun and stars. This is false, for many reasons, particularly because the material for the earth comes from disintegrating stars.
Can you imagine the planets wandering around waiting for a sun to provide a focus for their orbits.

According to the Bible, human beings came into existence just over 6000 years ago in what is now Iran.
Research has established that the birth of humanity was in Africa millions of years ago.
The aborigines have been in Australia for over 50,000 years.

The essential element for Christianity is the obvious myth of the fall of Adam and Eve through the deception brought about by a talking snake. This is stated as the cause of death.
This myth is crucial for Christianity as it provides for the claimed necessary death of Jesus of Nazareth to cancel this inherited flaw in humanity.
The baptism of infants is simply another empty religious ritual.

Over thousands of years humanity has invented at least 20,000 gods,
whom devotees have sought to appease by the sacrifice of their produce
and then by human sacrifice,
usually of children.
A couple of such events are included in the Bible.

Christians consider that thousands of gods have not existed and do not exist.
Atheists just add one more to the list
by including the god of the Bible, Yahweh.
Of course that also applies to
the nonexistence of devils, demons, angels, ghosts, spirits,
cherubims, seraphims,
unicorns, cockatrices etc that the Bible has invented.
>>
cool story anon
>>
File: 1651901143335.jpg (93 KB, 480x600)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
File: title of liberty.jpg (124 KB, 1140x687)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>
File: 1653262258910.jpg (102 KB, 940x788)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
Yes He is. AMEN.
>>
Christ is Lord
>>
>>32196331
King of Kings
>>
>>32195533
>>32195555
>>32195677
>>32195688
Checked
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>32195505
kill youself, NOW
>>
>>32195469
Very encouraging story OP. Have ad a very similar experience as of recent. Something which I can't really call anything other than God "embraced" me when I had tried to OD. It was as if His light shined for me through all being. Now, like you have described, I walk with him every hour of every day. Mental health issues and addictions I have dealt with for years have been lifted from me, by His grace. Keep up your journey with Christ man, I wish you the best. And for anyone out there who's struggling and open to the possibility of religion: explore it. Read the Bible, the church fathers, pray, meditate etc. Just learn to humble yourself and understand that a lot of the issues you face you will be unable to solve on your own. Things get better: seek and ye shall find.
>>
Lord of Lords
>>
>28 Replies
>7 Posters
lmao
>>
I'll dickslap the holy spirit.
>>
>>32197649
That’s not what Jesus would say lol. He’d probably kiss me.
>>
>>32198018
Just came back from dickslapping the holy spirit. Another great day to mock god and everything he stands for.
>>
>>32198018
>>32198153
For the record. That’s not me. Gay alien Jesus is a peaceful movement. You’re a jerk guy, no better than
>>32197649
>>
>>32198011
>>
>>32198161
>You’re a jerk guy
I find myself to be quite decent.
>>
https://youtu.be/bveADhoD6gE
>>
File: povurbeingcrucified.jpg (3.15 MB, 1371x1482)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>32195469
1 Corinthians 9: 7-14. I think I've found exactly where Paul recreates the Jewish Temple structure for the Christian faith. This is so insidious to me and so plainly laid out how Jesus' message was overtaken immediately, and he knew it and Paul knows it too. Said "My conscious is clear but that does not mean I am innocent" earlier in the letter.

>7 Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat its grapes? Who tends a flock and does not drink the milk?
>8 Do I say this merely on human authority? Doesn’t the Law say the same thing?
>9 For it is written in the Law of Moses: “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain.”[b] Is it about oxen that God is concerned?
>10 Surely he says this for us, doesn’t he? Yes, this was written for us, because whoever plows and threshes should be able to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest.
>11 If we have sown spiritual seed among you, is it too much if we reap a material harvest from you?
>12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn’t we have it all the more?

But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

>13 Don’t you know that those who serve in the temple get their food from the temple, and that those who serve at the altar share in what is offered on the altar?
>14 In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.

Every reference Paul makes to the Law is a hammer to the nails of the Cross! But he asks us to suspend our judgement of him until the Son of Man returns, so I will. It probably had to be this way.
>>
Investigating flat earth brought me to Jesus
>>
>>32195634
The Virgin cynic vs. The chad believer
>>
File: 20210429_055921.jpg (210 KB, 600x542)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>32196393
>>32197649
>>32198018
>>32198867
>>32200202
Anons, forgive me, for i have sinned. I abstained from masturbation for weeks, but in a moment of weekness I no-hands ejaculated into a sock just a few minutes ago. Now I'm back to no-fap square 1. I'm sorry bros. May Jesus Christ have mercy upon my sinful soul.
>>
>>32195505
nope. still very pretty canaanite

i feel like every time i win something it gets shut down, censored or something.
everything has gone south
like where are the holy and good posters gone?

every thread seems like replusive garbage

I love being a christain though.
I love life and i love my wife/s
i love being with other christians and have had children
have been married have had alot of adventures

but here?
dunno bro its like the attacks here never stop.
its every day bros.
my faith is being put to the test to make me fall off the path.

but i'm alive and my faith is strong.
praying every day.
i feel like the world is dying dew to those not accepting god in their life.

i'm glade i have god but it feels so alone.
every day is the same old fight and i feel like i'm alone in this fight every day.

just to stay alive and keep my faith.
I want to help anons really try to reach faith.
i'm glade for the christain general it helped me destory my ego and self centered nature.

the christain faith destoried the old me.
fully.
and the new me is risen. the 5d is here and there are few to share it with.
i wanted everyone to share that with me.

I love you guys and girls, you are awesome.
don't worry.
stop worrying.
stop caring about the evils.
start fixing those issues now.

fix everything in your life.
don't fight with your loved ones, embrace them, love them. stop hating
stop getting that jab. don't do evil to others.
don't harm others, help them as god helped you.

god loves you so much and he's mad this world is like it is.
he wants to help.
please pray please seek god while he can be found.

don't seek death but life
suicide and murder are sins don't fall into this.
don't desoty others to lift your self up.

only kill to eat but he more veges take care of your self
and if prices are a problem
then fix the issues
stop going along with evil.
>>
have you ever seen how many scoffers and haters there are

remember christain bros
there where only 12 followers of christ at the start.
when you see others fall from grace do not terry to not bother with them do not fight those who reject god, don't marry those who reject god.

in this time you need to realise there has to be a falling away from the currupted church but you need to seek the lord. read your bible remeber the techings don't go other places.

I know you are alone right now.
but god is watching and he loves you.
and if you are under attacks its because they are jealous of you.

don't listen to those saying
this is judism. it isn't
the talmud has nothing to do with GOD

the torah is the word of god and thus the bible the same if there is contrictions in it that are not the same then they are heresays.

reject heresay in your life.

don't desotry your body. that is the gift from god.
do not go out an attack pagans.
stay true to god.
if you can't witness to others
then stay true to god.
if you can't preach to others then stay true to god.
You're god doesn't care about those who are heretics he did not come to save them
he came to save those who love god.

don't reply to heritcs.
don't have anything to do with them.

if they don't like you.
don't take them into your home
if they are not friendly do not talk with them
if they don't care then stop caring about them

god did not allow, heresay to currupt his followers.

even when i samael tried to tempt jesus
he would not be tempted
he gave every thing he knew about the ways of god to man.
and died for them to keep their sins from killing their souls and twisting them.

these daemons want combat.
they don't want repentace.
why dould i ahve anything to do with it

see unbelievers as rotten fleash who is
un recoverable.
don't try to do anything with it.

only accept followers who willingly come to you
god say if you reject me, then i will reject you.
>>
if you are being prosocuted remeber that jesus got prosecuted first and was killed by the same (()) who he said to them

you are the child of the devil and all the works you do are for him.

he said that right to his own followers
and to the temples people so they might change their ways.

but they did not. they threw stones at him
when you see them banning you for racism and other things remember they don't like the truth.

you have one weapon and that is the truth.
if those don't want to hear it
do not talk or reply to them
do not entertain your enemies.

the armish rejected all technology because they didn't want to entertain their enemies.
they did not want to give money to heretics.

they did not want to give their time and energy to people with no intent to change.

even super evil angels like my self where forced to change.
at the moment jesus died. it broke me.
that my enemy died for me.

it killed the old me.
it destoried so badly i could no longer stand my self.

at that momment i was defeated.
But it was good.
it killed the ego and that hate i hate for the followers of god.

that i was what happened.
the followers of evil did not see my defeat.

it was such a huge defeat that it split my soul in two.
the dark and the light
so the light was free.

as i return to the earth now resurrected and reborn in the light.
this is my story.

so its never too late. your journey starts the momment you change you're mind.
no one can force you to take this path it is and has to be coming from inside you.

you have to know this.
GOD did not create you to die.

he created you to love and live and to spread your love, your seed and all life into the cosmos.

the bible never in a million years expected me to repent there is no mention of it in there.

But here i am.
samael.
a changed and better being.

and i thank my god and live for him
>>
remember the enemy has to flee me because they can't stand my words.

it hurts hem because its the truth and thruth is the one that sets you free.
and even if you are gonna die you cannot be killed in the spirit if you heart is true and you believe god took your sin and paid it in ful for you

then doesn't matter. what they think.
go out there and enjoy life anons.

live life as if you had no life at all.
and if it was you're last day on earth.
life can be given and taken away.

but they can't away you being loved by GOD.
my enemies where defeated because i lived in christ and it can happen to you.

stop group thinking.
I couldn't give a fuck if no one listened andt iut only effected one anon.
then it was worth the fight to keep the message. they could turn the whole world against me and i would still love aqnd live for christ in my heart and i would welcome all you anons back to me

and i would want to be with all of you reading this post right now.
I finally understand, its about faith not strenght or domanation or submission its about faith its about being honest its about uphold the laws of god.

i see it. and now I hold onto it. You are loved.
you are alive because you are loved.
they can and come and take it away.

but god loves you enough to keep you alive

and those who want you dead are not with god thus they are not with me ether they are cold and alone
the holy spirits starts in you when you accept
you are loved that you sins where paid for you.

don't just read the good parts of the bible read the bad things become all the values jesus stood for and his message then you have already won the spirit of GOD with-in you.

never give up.
ever surrender to those who don't follow you.
walk away with those who have no love for you
seek not the evil your heart but find the love in it

I don't care if you are born a
daemon
angel
alien
human
or some other thing
your journey starts here RIGHT now.
>>
they ignore me because they don't want to read my lines and lines of posting
and that is fine.

i really don't care.

god said you
man and woman are suppose to love each other and where born to be together.

those men and woman who reject me or you or your god they are not worthy of my time.

I don't want to know them.
i will not talk to them or have anything to do with anything that opposes christ becaus eiw as on that side once and i see they don't want your safety they want you to join them in hell.
they do not want you reading what i am saying

who cares if the world ends
who cares if we all die
think about god love and give to your friend and all who listen the truth and love will flow

they want to give you nothing but hell for your devototion then who are the monsters?

they want to hurt you or harm you and contorl you

then who are the monsters

if they want to do do something against your own will then why are you going along with that evil
do you even think for you're self?

if that tv is sayign things you don't like then why are you watching it

if you are on a website and its telling you things you do not like
then why are you on it.

if you are being forced into war then ask you're self why the fuck and i doing what others want.

people only have contorl if you allow it
and if you say NO!
walk the fuck away
and if they hurt you
they are the monster
and if they try to take you to hell

don't worry god will desoty them in some way
don't even in to hate
don't give in to fear
never do anything you don't want.

just don't even engauge its not worth it
live in the truth

stop running from it

there is no where to hide
Love with god, breath in his word when ever you are down.
then you feel defeated

do it when you are happy read the bible all the time and use its lessons and compear it with your life and pull things out that appeal to you and who you are

YOU are the POWER that makes change
Never stop.
keep going. you can do it.

^.^
later <3

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.