[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: doomer.jpg (33 KB, 768x648)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
I'm interested in getting a demon to heal me. How should I go about it? What's the price I'll have to pay? Please share your experiences with this if you've had one.

The only thing I'm really scared of is going to hell over this or paying a ridiculous price without knowing what I'm signing up for. But God doesn't seem interested in helping me at all, so he's not really leaving me with much of a choice.
>>
>>32195218
What do you even need help with
Why should I spoon feed you information YOU CAN EASILY FIND ONLINE when you’re operating on pop culture 90 iq conceptions
>explain to me how you can’t just lift instead
>>
Why not just an Angel instead of a demon?? Sincerely curious.
>>
>>32195245
I mean ppl on mainstream Google websites and stuff really aren't that smart in general. I'd appreciate if you or any other person on this board help me get my questions answered or share your experiences like I've said in the OP.
>>
>>32195218
Alright young one. You don't seem to know what a demon is. So learn that first. Pro tip: When learning a word's meaning, it is important to learn the etymological meaning and therefore its origin, for obvious reasons. Also, this board is dogshit and filled with kids like you. Go to /omg/ for maybe a chance at good advice or check the 4plebs archives or just read a book like every single one of us who have real spiritual aspirations about this kind of thing. Again go to /omg/ on this board, occult magick general, even if they have dogshit advice you will still be able to view the library.
>>
>>32195218
I'll heal you. But then you must do my bidding or I'll kill the one you love most.

Deal?
>>
>>32195446
By "the library" I mean the mega link, many books will be there at your disposal. Go nuts.
>>
>>32195446
Thanks homie. Your help is appreciated

>>32195453
Tell me what your bidding entails. I'm not gonna make a deal if I don't even know what you want me to do for it
>>
>>32195566
Fool. I will tell you what my bidding entails after you accept the deal. You are in no position to haggle me mortal.
>>
>>32195245
because I would also like information? have sympathy for the retards anon
>>
>>32195218
Summon Marbas.
>>
>>32196130
>>
>>32195453
Are you wanting a blowjob? An RTX 3090? The crown jewels? Give us something to work with.
>>
>>32195218
>Demon to heal me

Just... it's like you are begging to get called stupid or something, you can't be that dumb.
>>
>>32195597
Would it kill you to give a hint of why you are hiring people

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.