[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1644900635825.jpg (143 KB, 640x770)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Hello,
Is the Baphomet,
Sophia?
>>
>>32194726
thanks for playing, Rabbi.
Such a shame we all know about projection as a form of gaslighting already, good try tho. Are you looking forward to the upcoming shmita?
>>
File: 1654947113748.jpg (590 KB, 2560x4553)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
>>32194768
>>
>>32194852
I fail to see your point. Are you Implying this vessel worships the demon of abraham named jehova AKA the fake god of this reality? Why would this vessel be affiliated with the forces of babylon?
>>
File: 1639926586533.jpg (28 KB, 600x404)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>32194971
Who invented baphomet
>>
>>32194700
No.
>>
>>32194700
no.
>>
>>32195159
oh, you are a neophyte. This vessel apoligizes, for it didn't take into account this fact while communicating to you. Good luck in your endeavours.
>>32195176
Thanks for playing.
>>32195478
Thanks for playing.
>>
the frenchoids and their misspelling of mohamed have been a disaster for the human race
>>
>>32195626
Thanks for playing.
>>
File: abraxis.jpg (76 KB, 500x666)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>32194700
No it's Abraxas.
>>
File: IMG_20220111_181634.jpg (16 KB, 524x344)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>32195618
>>
>>32195823
Why would it be Abraxas tho? Isn't Him ANATHEMA to the Demiurge, yet it's Sophia's Will what keeps this realm existing? I find your argument amusing, will like to hear more.
>>
>>32195660
no.
>>
>>32195838
Thanks for playing
>>32195867
Thanks for playing
>>
>>32194700
no the Baphomet is Christ. Sophia is only treated as an aspect by pagans and abrahamists
>>
>>32195877
We aren't playing or not playing.
The answer to your question is no.
Baphomet is not Sophia.
>>
Why would Baphomet would represent Sophia? Genuine question, I'm trying to understand what you're getting at.
>>
>>32196188
He's a catholic shill and a jewish gangstalker
>>
Baphomet is a mispronounciation of the word Mahomet/Mafoma. Some crusaders converted to Islam during the crusades and brought the religion to Europe. Their enemies used their convertion against them and made up legends.
>>
did templars really worship baphomet?
>>
>>32195996
Christ is Lucifer.
Lucifer is not Satan.
Satan is Mara, ergo Temptation.
Thanks for playing tho, you were closer than most in this thread.

>>32196118
Thanks for playing.

>>32196188
Why does Sophia allow this realm to still exist? Why does she help both the opressor and the opressed?

>>32196197
Thanks for playing, Rabbi.

>>32196430
Thanks for playing.

>>32196464
Who knows. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>32196504
Anon, baphomet is supposed to be the demiurge but he's not real. It's just another retarded interpretation of ancient peoples trying to find gnosis, baphomet is a meme and nothing more.
>>
>>32196504
Are you on textboard.org?
>>
>>32196546
You're arguing with a demon worshipper
>>
>>32196546
Demiurge is jehova/yahveh/abrahamic god (they don't deserve capitalization)

>>32196550
No, this vessel will go and take a look. Thanks for passing by, beautiful name you chose.

>>32196570
Thanks for playing, Rabbi. You seem quite interested in this particular thread.
>>
>>32196677
Israel will be nuked in a few years hope you're ready kike
>>
>>32196781
Thanks for playing, Rabbi. Your commitment is awe inspiring.
>>
>>32196792
You will never have a foreskin or blue eyes
>>
>>32196834
Thanks for playing, Rabbi.
>>
>>32196842
Thanks for playing, shalom!
>>
File: NOTTHEJEWS.png (236 KB, 1616x854)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>32194852
christians spend all day on this website going on about how the jews fear jesus with their dumb meme images of jews kvetching at golden crosses. jews have never fear you christians. youre just dogs to them.
>>
>>32196464
Yes. Read Tracy Twyman’s book. The Baphomet worship is guaranteed. Too many accounts line up. The real question is who/what IS Baphomet
>>
>>32195823
Agreed that it’s closest to Abraxas. Both in the Jungian sense: unification of opposites, the intermediary between mercy and severity, dark/light, good/evil, etc.

But also similar to the Abraxas of the gnostics: a chimerical being who’s true nature and place in the spiritual hierarchy seems to shift with each group.
>>
>>32197349
Abraxas comes from the shittiest and most irrelevant "Gnostic" branches (Basilideans), I fucking hate Jung for writing about it now you faggot pseuds can't shut up about le chicken snake man.
>>
>>32197372
Lmao all branches are “irrelevant” absolutely brain dead statement. The Templars, who are the originators of the term Baphomet, literally had Abraxas on their seals… so regardless of how “pseud” it is for me to bring up the term, it’s relevant to this conversation autist lol.
>>
>>32197437
Can you show proof of the seals? Not trying to say you are wrong, just would love to see those.
>>
>>32197437
The Abraxas stuff IS MADE UP BULLSHIT, it doesn't exist, it's fucking fiction. Gnostards would be wise to return to the original faith and affirm a few basic and simple truths:

>the elect of the Father are immortal
>the world is a prison and we need to escape it
>the "god" of the world is evil and so is its chosen steward race (jews) who are not human but demons
>the world should be and will be destroyed
>Jesus is not the fucking kike messiah but an immaterial aeon of war who abhors peace and was sent as a savior by the immortal ineffable Father

Instead of this these FAGGOTS buy into new age ideologies and LARP as le epic occultists who engage in meme rituals, sex magic, sigils, syncretize the fuck out of everything and try to absorb buddhism, hinduism, luciferianism, jewishism and faggotism into their "faith", talk about the world being a school instead of a prison, spend 3 hours every day trying to channel penis energy up their anal chakra while listening to dolphin squeaks on their headphones, want "world peace" and "balance" and other subversive jewish horseshit, complete fucking waste of time. It's beyond tiresome.
>>
>>32197457
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_the_grand_master_of_the_Knights_Templar
>>
>>32197625
Cool bro. Thanks for bring a hylic perspective!
>>
>>32197653
>wanting to escape the world is "hylic" somehow
>I don't care about the meaning of words as long as I get to shill my agenda and troll
Born to shill. Shalom kike!
>>
>>32197625
Brother, that’s all well and good. But you’re seething about the term Abraxas in a thread about the Templars who clearly knew the term Abraxas and invented the term Baphomet. I don’t even care that much about Gnostic cosmology or which group is “right” about whether it’s Abraxas or Adamas or Ialdabaoth or Peepeepoomeroath.

The Templars were probably wrong about who/what to worship, but we’re just talking about who Baphomet is supposed to be. Contribute to the discussion or start a new thread about how all the Gnostards are getting it wrong lol.
>>
>>32197667
But hylic-anon you don’t want to escape the world. You’re having too much fun here and just want to eternally bitch and moan about people using terms you don’t like (for no discernible reason) and continuing to make distinctions between true Christians and “fake” Christians. Here’s a hint: the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
>>
>>32197713
Fuck off back to Auschwitz demon subhuman alongside the tranny that sent you
>>
>>32197329
>The real question is who/what IS Baphomet
Isn't it the merging of Lucifer's holy and fallen forms?

I was thinking they worship Lucifer in his highest form(reason/imagination, self actualization, conscious experience) and Satan in his lowest(the potential of material reality, worldly power, and hedonism) and that Baphomet is the reprsentation of this duality and the full realization of human potential unbound by anything outside of your own experience, which they consider an illusion. In the same way Christianity took love, forgiveness, and community as the highest values and took them to their rational conclusions (salvation through Jesus Christ), I think paganism developed into whatever ideology the elite follow.

Basically, it's the perfect framework for the elite to statmax. If I'm onto anything, where does the Baal stuff fall in? Is that a different school entirely? Doesn't he function similarly to Zeus and Jupiter?
>>
>>32197731
Spoken just like another child of Abraxas. I can tell you really love the role he wrote for you. Break a leg hylic anon! All the world’s a stage :) let’s have an encore!
>>
No
>>
>>32194700
I think he is the inverted Actaeon. where Actaeon is the seeker of spiritual truth, Bafomet is the seeker of natural truth.
>>
>>32197893
Thanks for playing.

>>32197903
Fascinating, thanks for this information dear friend, will study accordingly
>>
>>32197625
>Gnosticism is made up bullshit.
>God just wants you to work at least one job, preferably two or three, pay your taxes, fight for your politicians, and build up material wealth.
>Because this world is ALL THERE IS. There is no afterlife, no heaven or hell. Just Earth, and God lives on Earth. So just build up material wealth and know that God is smiling upon your bank account.
>>
File: 1610976773886.png (357 KB, 1280x785)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>32195823
>>
>>32194700
Baphomet is Samael
Lilith is Sophia
>>
>>32198317
>Gnosticism is when le epic chicken man
>>
>>32198679
>Christianity is when le epic torture and murder anyone that doesn't worship the pope
>>
>>32198756
I'm a Marcionite so blow it out your ass gay faggot
>>
>>32198652
Samael is the Venom of God, the autonomous Sword that enacts it's own Will in the name of the Absolute. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>32198781
>I'm a Marcionite
you sure don't sound like one. True gnostics don't talk like zoomers trying to be edgy.
>>
File: 1655563386622.jpg (11 KB, 460x287)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>32198800
I'm not a zoomer either, any more gay ass accusations?
>>
>>32198827
>accusations
oh that's rich.
Well, you still have some work to do if your goal isn't to sound like an edgy zoomer.
>>
>>32198858
Yes I'm gonna be lectured by a chicken man worshipper about what it means to be a "true Gnostic". Nevermind that "Gnostic" is an insulting term fabricated by heresiographers, it's like calling yourself a nigger
>>
>>32198875
>by a chicken man worshiper
seriously, are you on drugs right now? You're just lashing out at this point. Where did i say i "worshiped a chicken"?

And for someone that claims to be spiritual, you don't talk like a spiritual person at all. You talk like a zoomer trying to be edgy on the internet.
>>
>>32198937
Did these ancient groups call themselves Gnostic? No
So who called them Gnostic? Their kike-Catholic and neoplatonist detractors
Is Gnosis the key part? No, it's just one of the salvific pathways. If Gnosis was the key then Marcionism isn't Gnostic since Paul taught salvation comes through PISTIS not GNOSIS
Thelemites and Masons claim to be "Gnostic" today. Do you identify with such demonic "people"?
>>
>>32198964
they called themselves Christians, but like everyone else they had their own unique beliefs that differentiated them from other beliefs.
And people quibble over the various versions of "gnosticism", but it's still convenient to have a shorthand method of referring to the set of beliefs that is now known as "gnosticism".

but i'm glad to see you're trying less to sound like an edgy zoomer. Well done, i'm proud of you.
>>
File: IMG_20220111_181955.png (45 KB, 735x598)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>32198978
They called themselves CHRESTIANS
Christos = annointed = messiah. The one sho came to lead the jews and establish peace. Hence SHALOM which means peace
Jesus didn't come to bring peace, he came to bring WAR that will tear down the prison
>>
>>32198998
>Jesus didn't come to bring peace, but WAR
Then why did the Jews that wanted a military leader reject him?
It's not like Jesus was the only messiah figure in Jewish history, there was one quite soon after Jesus, who led an actual physical rebellion.

>that will tear down the prison
the prison can't be torn down, only escaped.

>Chrestians, not Christians
okay, that's a new one for me. Not sure i even care though, seems like such a miniscule thing to get worked up over.
>>
>>32194700
not quite, it's the inversion of the Divine Wisdom that is Sophia, does not mean it's without effect (a shitty effect, but assholes use it for their rituals)
>>
>>32199052
You're missing the point that I HAVE NOT COME TO BRING PEACE is an explicit rejection of messianic bullshit he was not a jew or a king of the jews he was their enemy
>>
>>32197212
>jews have never fear you christians. youre just dogs to them.
This. They even attend interviews with people whom bombard them with stupid questions. https://www.bitchute.com/video/nZaRmXc27KT7/
>>
>>32199078
Bruh you're a goofy ass nigga fr fr. Stop trying to take away Jesus' Jewishness. Him being Jewish is the whole point. God's Son came down to "fulfill" the Law (i.e. COMPLETE it) because it was the system of the demiurge that bound men to sin (according to Paul). There's no way to avoid the Jewish context of early Christian thought, but said context does not diminish how Christianity and Jesus mission were completely contrary to Judaism. Obviously it was and that's why Jews seethe 2000 years later. He is Lucifer, the light bearer, who literally saved all of humanity through an avatar born of the most spiritual bound people group in human history. It's the ultimate subversion of material reality.
>>
>>32199078
>you're missing the point
nah, just curious why you're even bringing up this "point" to begin with.
We were discussing your zoomerish style of conversing with others, and then you just started this new line about "Jesus didn't come to bring peace but WAR" etc etc.

anywho, take care.
>>
>>32196504
>Why does she help both the opressor and the opressed?
drama
play
There is no ultimate reason
>>
>>32197742
You can see similar concepts in Tibetan Buddhism if you care to come at it from another angle
>>
>>32199113
This is my theory too. I guess even the suffering of the flesh is better than an Infinity of Nothingness.
I find increasingly hard to be angry at these Beings, for I can't even fathom what must feel to be eternal, must be rough.
>>
I just filtered 'thanks for playing' and it improves the thread immensely.
But it's still shit.
Baphomet is not sofia.
>>
>>32199109
Shalom kike
>>
HaShem smashes all of these lower forces to smithereens, make no mistake. It happened before and it will happen again
>>
>>32201326
Thank you for playing.
>>
>>32194700

yes, blame the vatican for being twats otherwise shit wouldn't have to be complicated
>>
>>32201991
The vatican truly is the beast of revelations. Such a shame that only a few realize about the nature of babylon
>>
No crusaders heard the name Mohammed and thought the Muslims worshipped a God named Baphomet.
The Templars didn’t become a Baphomet worshipping order , Philip IV of France didn’t want to pay his debt so he forced the pope to call them heretics
>>
The baphomet mythos is fucking retarded larp juice that the historically illiterate can't stop guzzling and no it has nothing to do with sophia
>>
>>32202032
A very logical approach, we respect that. But it's not the whole picture, thanks for playing.
>>
>>32202032
The pope declared them innocent this is recorded in the chinon parchment of which both the french and the vatican have possesed a copy of this entire time...
>>
>>32202041
the pope is irrelevant tho, who cares about some servant of the demiurge
>>
>>32202190
The claim that the papal court found them guilty is a cornerstone of your bullshit neognostic mythology. The fact it's so obviously incorrect puts literally every claim made by masons et al into suspicion.
>>
>>32199101
Shut the fuck up kike
>>
wtf
>>
>>32196430
Absolute bullshit. They were questioned by the Vatican directly and asked, not under torture or threat of any harm, are the accusations true? And they confirmed that they were. The templars who were killed throughout Europe were done so based on their crimes that they freely admitted to partaking of, and buggery and talking to severed heads aren’t exactly Islamic tenants.
>>
>>32194700
No, he's the south wind.
>>
>>32206612
Explain, please.
>>
>>32198964
Lmao are you really trying to pick a fight with the neoplatonists? Just because Plotinus btfo some schizo larpers 1700 years ago?
>>
>>32206640
that kike is literally seething every single time someone wants to talk about Sophia/Gnostics/Baphometh, go to the Gnostic General and the dude is right there with the same language and prose shitting up any attempt to have a peaceful discussion lol. Never seen a more unhinged heeb on the net.
>>
>>32206640
>btfo
lol
>>
>>32206648
>kike calling people kikes
You will never have a foreskin kike subhuman
>>
>>32206648
Is he pro-gnostic or anti-gnostic? Its kind of hard to tell.
>>
>>32206655
God knows, he's just a very angry jew
>>
I linked this in the other Templar thread. You anons might be interested.
https://archived.moe/lit/thread/20395704/#20402858
>>
>>32206681
Are you Frater asemlen?
Kudos to you, it's a rare sight to see someone this versed around.
>>
>>32206681
Thanks for sharing that I added the thread to my bookmarks
>>
>>32206681
lel, in the end OP was right all along, I guess the rabbi is gonna have a field day tomorrow when he wakes up and reads this.
>>
>>32206709
Not him, just remembered his posts from that thread.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.