[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: white fish.jpg (184 KB, 1896x1072)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Hey guys, Chase here..... i have video of life at the bottom of Tahoe, not just sounds this time.

Quick run down, my name is chase and i am a hermit who builds ROVs and cameras that go up to 7700ft deep. I am the first person to explore the bottom of tahoe ( confirmed by historians when i was on the news KCRA 3 ) Ive been seeing things i can not explain and now i am getting enough evidence to show the world.

Last time i posted on here /x/ bros helped me discover that a creature was using echolocation at 1650 feet in tahoe ( heard in my video ).... this is odd because according to the scientists there is no fish life below 500ft in Tahoe because fresh water fish need to hunt with their eyes and the light cuts out around 400 to 500ft in Tahoe.... Well years ago i filmed shrimp down there.... the scientists didnt believe me.... i captured one and gave it to UC davis as a fuck you.... then i recorded jellyfish on video... and then my camera seen a large shark like creature at 900 to 1100 ft deep.... researchers said its a shark but because i filmed this in tahoe and i never finished my college i must be hoaxing,,.,,

Well im here to announce at 12:36am 6/23/2022 i have filmed two more new species at 1650 feet.... clear as day.

in pic related you will see a skinny white fish... this is a new species... i dont know if its making the echolocation... but it has to hunt some how... actually i havent gotten a chance to go over this footage fully... i need your help with this my fellow autists. I have found there are some really smart people on /x/ that can do a multitude of things.

Stick around with me tonight and ill be uploading the raw footage for you guys and editing a video for the masses.... then i will record myself calling the colleges tomorrow telling them how stupid they are.

i dont make a dime from this, its a labor of love. i just love exploring. also: life update: I just got a job piloting the worlds deepest diving ROVs i leave on the 26th.
>>
>>32192187
You're tired, man. Just go to sleep. This shits boring.
>>
File: morph.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Here i another picture i got in the same video, this is a lake trout,... although a extreme morphology of a lake trout and its at 1650 feet... trout have a max depth of about 400.... this must also be hunting with somthing other than eyes.... i am not excited about this one because its just a morph of a known species where as the white fish is more like the shark creature and more alien... the first pic in OP is hard to see, you will get a better view in the video when i get it uploaded shortly
>>
>>32192201
sorry you feel that way buddy, most people really enjoy my posts because they are not crystal bullshit... and its original content.

Thanks for the bump though
>>
Oops forgot to post my youtube.... subscribe if you like this kind of stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSbxCOlT6tyaYZTe3CtC3KQ
>>
>>32192187
Congrats bro and good job!
>>
where's this lake? does it matter? sorry to sound rude but is this significant?
>>
>>32192239
Its Lake Tahoe...I just like building robots and looking with an open mind. ive made some discoveries that are pretty significant
>>
>>32192239
i mean, fresh water creatures using echolocation is pretty huge.... its only been seen in mammals....
>>
courtesy bump, cause you seem like a chill guy
>>
>>32192236
>>32192288
Thanks for the support guys!
>>
>>32192295
subbed where is the footage of the shrimp
>>
Cool, I was just passing through Tahoe
Are you going to submit this to any journals or something?
>>
im just a nerd and i love deep underwater shit
>>
>>32192301
>>32192301
in a few videos now but this one is best for shrimp.... they get up to 4 inches and are translucent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJcGZpT5XbY

Thanks for the sub buddy
>>
>>32192187
Where on the lake did you get this footage? West shore?
>>
File: next2.jpg (186 KB, 543x713)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>32192337
This what actually taken at the base of the large pyramid shaped thing in the center of the lake
>>
>>32192187
Based lake Tahoe poster. Always exciting to see more from you
>>
This is really exciting, and I’m digging your neo-renaissance energy. I can’t wait to watch the footage anon. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
>>
File: 1506955639310.gif (1.78 MB, 350x255)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
Well done OP
>>
try asking /an/ someone there might help you identify the fish if it's an extant known species
>>
>>32192348
you guys that have an interest in this keep me going. thanks for coming back
>>
>>32192340
Lived in KB my whole life always wondering what’s at the bottom, now you just gotta find tessie
Small world
>>
Congrats Fren! I wish you all the best!
>>
>>32192351
>>32192352
>>32192348
>>32192357
You know, i am like skully from x files, im not a believer in crypto or anything. but after i was on the news people started reaching out to me with their tessie stories... and alot of them were credible and sounded the same... ive seen some weird stuff down there and now i think tessie is real haha

Its been fun, art bell even knew about it and talked about me before he died. Im doing a live interview on a more popular youtubers channel on sunday ill post a general a few times this week with the details and do this video as a premier with you guys again.

I like to not really go over the footage in detail and not listen to the audio till we can all watch it together so you guys have the first shot of seeing things
>>
>>32192382
Looking forward to more developments!
>>
>>32192398
Thanks buddy! the developments should start speeding up now. gear wise at least :)

im about 30% done on my underground complex i need to carry out my other project without getting arrested or my home robber for my gear.

I have to go offshore for a month to drive a work class rov but when i get back ill have more money and resources
>>
>>32192382
Just a lurker in these threads but thanks for posting actual original content on here, especially detailing your journey discovering new things. Best of luck to you anon!
>>
>>32192187
fucken finally a good thread on x
good job op.
>>
File: tahoeddep.jpg (193 KB, 2048x1536)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>32192420
>>32192428

Thanks guys, video is 32% done rendering then i have to upload it so.... new fresh unwatched hour of the bottom of tahoe in aprox 2 hours max
>>
>>32192382
I mean tahoe is an ancient lake. There's been plenty of time for life to evolve to abyssal environment. Couldn't you expect to find anomalous lifeforms in such conditions?
>>
>>32192201
fuck you and your lefty views
>>
>>32192340
might be worth to check for caves in that structure, the morphology and formation of the lake supports their formation.
have you checked those with a geologist?
also related to geology, were your findings focused on the fault lines of the lake?
>>
File: 1653213201938s.jpg (2 KB, 124x75)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
I am desperately trying to contact Dr. Katy Elizabeth... she is the only researcher that i think will take me seriously with the echolocation.... no luck so far.... the academic community hates me because im doing more then they are and doing it for free.

Tomorrow i will call some colleges and record the convos to show you guys.
>>
>>32192464
Yes i agree, i find it odd that the scientists just wrote off life down there and said it was settled science, now they look silly and the local museum has offered me to do a exhibit.

>>32192469
thanks.... i dont get the people who hate the OC.... they just want to read about bigfoot and crystals.
>>32192475
smart anon... USGS was quite suprised when i told them there is a 13 foot wide canyon that their maps dont show... then they said im haoxing them even though i showed them raw footage,
the fault lines are epicenters for life down there.... the biomass is intense coming in and out of them... shrimp just shooting up and down... and shimmery water. i think we are seeing the first example of a fresh water geothermic ecosystem
>>
>>32192239
>is this significant?
YES IT FUCKING IS.
Pic related.
Tahoe Anon is the only person on /x/ doing real science.

Glad to see you still posting here, Chase.
>>
File: petley drone rough.jpg (248 KB, 1489x2048)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>32192524
Thanks man, told you guys ill keep at and posting here! .... as long as a handful of people are interested.
>>
>>32192201
>>32192201
neck yourself you loser this is a great thread and a great poster. been hanging out for your content OP, sincerely thankful to be here for it. can't wait to hear you make those college faggots eat crow.
>>
Bravo op, keep up the good work.
>>
>>32192187
great work chase
>>
>>32192494
>i think we are seeing the first example of a fresh water geothermic ecosystem
definetly this, not sure if it's the first tho, plenty of mountain hot springs around the world with life in it, but those micro-ecosystems are very different, finding an example of it in such proportions is fucking huge, fren.
look into those for reference, you might find similar organisms and then establish a connection with those habitats, that would really rustle some jimmies for a lot of fags in accademia.
>>
>>32192187
This is honestly the best shit I've seen in ages, NV Anon here. I do a lot of wilderness exploration for fun and have brought clear photos and shit to local scientists just to be taken as a lark because I don't have degrees and I do it for free. Based Tahoe Anon never change man you're a credit to the world
>>
>>32192201
I'm sorry this isn't some "me am the noman" thread. Seriously neck yourself. This is top tear posting. Maybe Tahoe chad dosent find Scooba bigfoot but at least he's doing something. People like you are what's killing /x/
>>
>>32192599
No mersquatch pussy for you
>>
>>32192212
Notice the placement of the eyes. Fish tend to have eyes on the sides for a greater field of veiw for both danger and Prey, how ever this guy here his eyes are close to the top of his Skull which is very common in deep or sea floor hunting fish (Flounders, barreleye) this is fucking awesome OP
>>
Anyone else feeling sleepy? No point looking into some lake
Zzzzzzzzz
>>
File: secret office.jpg (2.91 MB, 3024x4032)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
>>32192555
thanks fren

>>32192568
thanks!

>>32192583
Ahh good point, i didnt even think of that ill research that.

>>32192587
Thanks dude, and keep it up!! if i do nothing else i want to inspire people to get out there and explore... we dont need college anymore we have google.

>>32192599
well.... thanks.. i think some people just hate other people actually doing things, its amazing how much hate i get for this, some UC Davis grads got together and threatened me, got on my google cloud and "leaked" my designs lol i dont care id be happy for anyone to make them. They lost out on a NASA contract when they failed their ROV at 550ft in tahoe that costs millions
Rendering is at 87% I am bored and sitting in my office and thought id share my other project with you.... my mineshaft im making under my office that will be 40 feet undergroud where i can keep my computers, guns and have a shooting range... and also make weapons out of microwaves shhhh ( pic rel ) just took the pic though a hole i made in my office floor, dont tell the county lol
>>
I am going to sleep. Gnight y'all. This sub has been a source for many of laughs but it is my time to rest now.
>>
>>32192619
I was thinking that too, thats the main difference i am noticing.... one sec let me get you another still of the video... video is at 97% rendered but then i have to upload
>>
>>32192609
Mersqussy Mmmmm
>>
File: morph image 2.jpg (207 KB, 1960x1128)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>32192634
goodnight thanks for reading my thread,

>>32192619
here another still for you.
>>
>>32192201
>>32192620
>>32192634
These replies are so suspicious. You might be on to something. Keep digging, OP.
>>
>>32192636
Also the placement of the primary dorsal fin is interesting it starts at the bace of the tail much like a stergeon but has a secondary dorsal as well. I really cannot wait to see what we learn from this I don't mean to keep fanwanking but I'm a huge bionerd and you're out here being a champion lol
>>
File: morph image 3.jpg (235 KB, 1960x1128)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Also, it would be awesome if you guys watch my interview on sunday, it will be live on this guys channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNK2hNcg5Os4RXDl2WZSCNg

he seems nice and does a paranormal series... i think he is a /b/ bro
>>
>>32192657
Wait till you see the video of the other fish...,. its skinny and mayonnaise colored... i can tell from my laser its aprox size and i think it may be almost 3 feet long, it donest swim like a normal wish just kinda floats
>>
>>32192647
Very nice, like most aquatic species the pale underside with a dark top is for survival (from below blends in with the sun from above blends in with the depth) but it's also odd cause the depth you're at is a midnight zone. This might suggest that the fish you discovered may go to the high Depths for breeding or feeding? Also that head shape. I haven't been this excited in a long time!
>>
>>32192672
I think the countershading in the morph is just carried on even though its usless down there... since their mates cant see them it wouldnt be a disadvantage i guess... but the other fish has no countershading

Glad you are exited, the video is done rendering and is now uploading, estimated 1 hour 23 mins till you can watch the whole thing.

I need help listening for the sound in this one.
>>
>>32192658
Do you know what time? I wanna set an alarm lol

>>32192662
I'll have to wait for your video so I don't flood you with questions haha
>>
>>32192656
I think it funny some guy really just wants me to give up and go to bed, i must be sliding his sasquatch threads
>>
>>32192682
Very true.. I get excited and don't think through lol could be an evolutionary hold over.
I'll turn the volume up and post anything of interest (time stamps/theories)
>>
>>32192683
im guessing like 420am PST here is pic

ask away, im no expert but i can tell you what ive learned exploring this lake....
>>
File: when it will be done.jpg (281 KB, 1960x1128)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>32192700
forgot pic
>>
>>32192706
PS im not a reddit fag, ive been on the chans for 12 years, just got reddit last month to share this.... the cryptozoology page banned me for saying china flu....
>>
>>32192201
Fpwp, go fuck your self

I just go so excited when I saw a new Tahoe thread.
>>
Chase here, correction my interview is on saturday the 25th on the Touka's Friends channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNK2hNcg5Os4RXDl2WZSCNg

He is a /x/ bro and a nice guy it seems. subscribe to him to get notified when that happens,

Then on sunday i have to go to texas and luisiana for work..... then get on a helicopter and go to a boat for 4 weeks... so ill be gone for a second but im thinking about letting someone use my gear while im at work :)
>>
>>32192700
The Floating fish did it move (like parts of it) or just kinda list with the current? Cause it might be a filter feeder of sorts. I'm fascinated with Marine biology but way to scared to go down in the deep like that
>>
>>32192774
Safe travels Fishbro!
>>
File: white fish image 2.jpg (219 KB, 1960x1128)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>32192775
Well i only got to observe it for a second but in my experience fish are constantly moveing in a locomotion with thier whole body, this one only bearly fluttered it tail and seemed extra buoyant, the firth two thirds of its body stayed still...

It also seems to only have one set of pectoral fins and a big sail fin or whatever you call their back fin... heres another pic, sorry its hard to make out from a still shot
>>
Out of curiosity how many of you live anywhere near late tahoe? im wondering if it would be worht it for me to rent a air bnb and drive some robots with my live view cameras so annons can see real time live bottom of tahoe.
>>
>>32192621
Just a heads up you should be more careful OP. No doubt you are on the radar.
>>
>>32192774
sounds great OP, please be safe
>>
>>32192187
Thats super cool do you have à YouTube ?
>>
>>32192841
>>32192230
>>
>>32192832
Oh i know, i had a interesting job in the military in nevada so i know im watched.

Im the terry davis of armature explorers, as long as im in the public i feel safe.
>>
>>32192798
Hmmm reminds me of Eels and Oar fish. Seriously amazing finds OP
>>
>>32192841
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSbxCOlT6tyaYZTe3CtC3KQ

>>32192848
Thanks
>>
>>32192853
No shit? What part of NV if I can ask?
>>
>>32192856
dont tell anyone but thats what people report to me aftter i was on the news i became the point of contact for tessie sightings,,,,99% of people are nuts but 1% see the same thing... these people are law enforcment and boat captains who have spent their entire life out there...

They say they have seen a massive black snake with a horse life head... ive seen something like a black snake in the distance of my earlier videos but its always in the distance and seems to shy away from my gear... it can be precived as a trick of the eye or my hoaxing so im not going full tessie till i get it on video clearly
>>
>>32192867
Wait like this movement wise?
https://youtu.be/V6xYMI_cWIk
>>
>>32192187
Im à french dude Who also speaks portuguese and spanish if you need help in some Kind of form il be glad to help i think thats an amazing project.
>>
Great thread OP. God speed.
>>
>>32192867
Dude if you discover Lake Serpents I'm Crowning you King Poseidon js
>>
File: im not crazy.jpg (3.07 MB, 3024x4032)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>32192861
well.. i guarded underground entrances to bunkers. cant say where exactly on /x/

nothing to crazy, i just sat around with a fireteam calling in SALUTE reports about cows or deer.... they wanted eyes on what was moving out there... i never got to go in a bunker, but i watched write semis go in and never come out.

I dont want to go to much into that because people already think im crazy enough with my robots and tunnels at home.

Pic rel is on my wall right now.... it was me when i was 18.... just to prove im not making it up lol
>>
>>32192893
Thats the best thing ive seen since à long time just subscribed to your Chanel
>>
>>32192878
yeah just like that, you can see in 33 mins now.

>>32192891
Im just excited to name it the "FUCKYOOO" fish.... because the national news will pick that up and when they ask me why i named it that ill say its because UC david and UNR and UC berkley all suck ass
>>
>>32192901
They are made to dumb the masses and keep secrets..good job big fuck you to them
>>
>>32192893
I could post a 6 page ducument i have from a man from s4, a lockheed martin employee who i worked with and learned engineering from that will have my house swatted by morning haha.... but they dont care about what i know personally.
>>
>>32192909
I believe you i have familly in the french air force they have seen some good shit..
>>
>>32192901
God man this is great! I know next to nothing about engineering so sorry if it's a dumb question but have you though of adding any sort of "capture" device to bring anything up? Also Stick it to them hard kek
>>
>>32192926
yeah ive played around with crab traps and whatnot but im still working on that, more importantly im just trying to prove to the world that there is indeed life down there....
>>
>>32192201
Nekc yourself negro
Go back to watch rekt on /gif/
>>
>>32192934
Simple engineering is sometimes the best
>>
>>32192934
I remember watching some documentary where a submarine had this jar type deal attached to an arm to capture a jellyfish. I just know those up tight Scients types all the raw footage in the world and they'll clame you doctored it. Hand them a deep Lake fish and tell them Fuckyouuuuuuuu
>>
>>32192893
Actually..... i think no matter what a post now i wont get swatted.... if i do they will just bring a bunch of attention to me and prove its real.... im getting my external..... im gonna post it.

I know on here you hear " better save this, its going to get wiped" alot... but this one is for real get i want everyone to save this.... this confirms bob lazars story, i can prove this is credible.

Im posting 6 pages of somthing i want you guys to save. in the next 6 posts. might as well go full disclosure

This is from a man named william blanton, he was my friend and worked at skunkworks and s4 in area 51. he has now passed. his wife was the first female engineer for lockheed and he told me about his work.

but im serious guys... just save these.
>>
File: PAGE 1.jpg (478 KB, 1700x2338)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
page 1
>>
you're the most American poster I've seen in awhile.
Keep up the work OP. fuck academic fags, fuck them for leaking your shit and most of all keep pissing in their cornflakes

direct action
>>
>>32192970
Oh shit lads, this is it, the greatest thread in the history of /x/
>>
File: Page 2 001.jpg (540 KB, 1700x2338)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
page 2
>>
File: Page 3 001.jpg (526 KB, 1700x2338)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
page 3
>>
>>32192970
I knew it lasard is legit the man ad hydrogène corvette in the 90s for fuck sakes..
>>
File: Page 4 001.jpg (512 KB, 1700x2338)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
page 4
>>
File: Page 5 001.jpg (521 KB, 1700x2338)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
page 5
>>
File: Page 6 001.jpg (493 KB, 1700x2338)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
page 6
>>
>>32192187
Great job OP!

and don't worry about the academia cocksuckers, if they weren't groomed to believe it they won't.

Academics are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on Earth.
>>
>>32192995
From what book this is coming from?
>>
those 6 pages are the most deep shit i have.... bill wrote a book called the monkeys are running the zoo where he talked about his conversation with alien, this man was legit.

he gave me the book, he told me to never tell people what he told me, he was very scared.

The book was stolen from me, they cant steel these now, save em guys,
>>
>>32193000
its not a book, its from a friend of mine who worked at s4, he spoke of s4 with me before bob lazar mentioned s4 thats how i know bob lazar is legit.
>>
>>32193003
thanks op,
>>
>>32193003
As i said before m'y famillie is in french air force ive seen ufos and bein abducted at the âgé of 5,6..those fuckers exist and are very bad..at least the ones ive met.
>>
>>32193010
Thanks
>>
>>32192201
Based.
This anon is right this shit IS boring. Who tf cares about fish in lake Tahoe?
>>
make of it what you will.... i have loads of proof.... im either going to get a visit this week or they dont care about me saying what i say because its crazy....

the tahoe project is fun, but i wanted to see if i could make this the best /x/ thread ever with some real info
>>
>>32192382
Crypto exists. I seent it.
>>
>>32193023
I do now shov off
>>
>>32193024
Thanks Anon
these threads have been based since you first came through. Even if they turn out to be larps they're infinitely better than picrel any fucking day.

o7
>>
>>32193024
Go ahead im full in ,let me tell you this sometimes shady guys un black Côme to our bases inspect some planes and eveyone needs to get out of the hangars.. they usualy have à briefcase in hand they act very robotic like..
>>
>>32193024
>Be me
>comfy Tahoe thread
>Suddenly OP post deep Doc.
>thatescalatedquickly.jpeg

Best thread
>>
Well video is up gents

https://youtu.be/SJHtVJYkR9w

and you have real documents from a man who worked in a black area, i dont have anymore secrets.

enjoy the raw video, sorry for all the horrible parts.
>>
>>32193034
That image..the edge..
>>
>>32193034
im not a larp lol this is my life... i am just a weirdo
>>
>>32193041
>fish in a lake

soooo spooky
>>
OP is a man who could solve the baltic sea anomaly. good stuff.
>>
>>32193048
ill take weirdos over homos who talk about their shadows being the epic most powerful thing ever
fuck 'em all
gods truest incarnations are those who look from afar
>>
File: 1634228927954.png (132 KB, 640x480)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>32193041
fucking amazing
probably the best thread ever on /x/
get some good sleep and please member to look up cave and hot spring biological systems, i really think that's gonna push your work further.
have a nice one fren

>lux et veritas
>>
>>32193041
thank you very much, awesome thread

what is that around 33:40, an eel of some sort? very interesting
>>
>>32193059
it's one of the oldest fresh water lakes on the planet and the second deepest in the united states. the bottom of which is relatively unexplored. this is pretty interesting, perhaps you would be better suited elsewhere like in one of those "how do i fuck a succubus sleep demon" "be me, hear weird noise in house" type threads
>>
5:34 what is that it's there for a second on the top left swoops in and out
>>
File: not a larp.jpg (2.75 MB, 3024x4032)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB JPG
>>32193034
im not larping you guys.... heres the originals....

I have to go to bed, its my wifes birthday tomorrow i dont want to be grumpy for her.

KEEP MY THREAD GOING please and ill be back on in the morning

-Chase
>>
>>32193080
thats my string sorry.

Chase
>>
>>32193078
>it's one of the oldest fresh water lakes on the planet and the second deepest in the united states
>the bottom of which is relatively unexplored

Yeah, the bottom of that Californian urinal probably has fish in it.

Get this boring shit off /x/ fish in a lake are not paranormal
>>
>>32193065
In dont know really not really seeing it, but im super tired. you guys are really watching this before me, ive been super busy.

Night guys!!! bump for me if you see this!!
Chase
>>
>>32193094
You're so cynical. Op might discover some underwater cryptids.
>>
>>32193099
Fish are not crytpids, they are fish
>>
>>32193108
I didn't say fish. I said underwater cryptids.
>>
>>32193108
this is our one chance to see OC and maybe a cryptid on /x/ choke on a bad of dicks
>>
>>32193094
yeah glowie, its more paranormal than the majority of threads on this retarded board, the quality of which is abyssmal in part due to glowies like yourself who slide any interesting threads. if it's so boring hide the thread instead of bumping it.

divination, hollow earth, flat earth, etc are hardly paranormal just larpshit. larping larping larping and storytelling. go read some scp nosleep shit on reddit.
>>
>>32193112
>>32193113
>>32193116
What sort of Cryptid then? Fucking retards are only posting 2 hour long vids of barely visible regular ass fish.
>>
>>32192201
fuck off. this guy is doing research and putting effort in it. id like to see you do anything marginally as involved
>>
>>32193125
>OP "MIGHT" discover some underwater cryptids
>MIGHT
You dense motherfucker. You think he can find that kind of shit overnight? Look his youtube account history it's worth years of researching some shit. If this ain't your thing there's a lot of threads in this board. What a fucking asshole.
>>
File: 1632409421923.jpg (28 KB, 400x386)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>32193094
you missed the first wave of glowies?
how does it feel to know a bot does a better job than you?
>>
>>32193133
It's not a fucking cryptid though, all OP has posted is fish.
Even if OP finds something it's still not /x/ related.
>>
retard can't understand the worth might
>>
>>32193125
fish that have evolved in no light, not unlike deep sea fish except they are in fresh water which is particularly interesting. maybe there is more down there as well thats what the point of the research is.. to find out. what kind of threads would you rather see on this board since this one is so bad in your eyes. you want some retard asking what demonic sigil he should get tatted on his cock and balls to empower his epic cooms? or maybe someone posting a greentext about how they have bad dreams and what does it all mean? the only fucking retards here are you and others like you bitching and moaning about nothing.
>>
>>32193153
Nothing about this is paranormal. It's neat, but it by definition is NOT paranormal.
>>
>>32193158
what if the deep sea trout is a vampire... OOOooOOooOOO....
>>
>>32193158
OP is looking for a monster in Lake Tahoe that makes it paranormal enough. its the best thread on /x/ history
>>
>>32193139
what if he were to say they are spoopy fish with spiritual paranormal powers that are believed to be the souls of every cia agent that was run over with a car in 1999 would you that suffice?
>>
>>32193170
At least that would tangentially be /x/ related. Even fucking bigfoot threads have more appeal than this shit.
>>32193169
Searching of 'monster' fish belongs on the discovery channel, this isn't Deadliest Catch.
>>
>>32193094
Tell us you're a newfag with out telling us you're a newfag. Sorry this isn't Freddyfazbear 2spoopy5me, or Twitter level "is the earth actually a Pyramid". You faggots already ruin this board with your beta level LARPs. What is your "I am the nobody" thread not giving you enough attention? Why don't you ask mommy to give you extra tenddies if you're so starved you mouth breathing troglodyte.
>>
>>32193095
I hate posting on this godforsaken sight but I'll bump for you fren, you're actually doing something
>>
>>32193189
Have you actually looked at all the shit OP has posted in this thread? It's all blurry images of literal fish punctuated with irrelevant stories and name-fagging.
>>
>>32193185
>>32193158
it is though. crytpids and the search thereof would be paranormal by nature. this thread is more on topic and interesting than 99% of what i see here everday. keep bumping the thread tho
>>
>>32193185
Why not make some top content then? Make You're own thread hmmm? Oh wait you only like Minecraft ARGs "This is real" "do not research" go back to wanking it to SCP rule 34 faggot
>>
>>32193205
Fish as cryptids are NOT paranormal, even if they are undiscovered. It's just marine biology.
>>
>>32193139
succubi exist even less than weird fish in lake tahoe. so, succubus threads are not /x/ material
>>
>>32193202
You think he's mad guys? Send me your address so I can mail you a cape and you can be supermad. Until then I'm watching OPs video
>>
>>32193213
What if the fish spoke? Would that be paranormal ?
>>
>>32193222
Digits checkd

Anyway, paranormal
/parəˈnɔːm(ə)l/
adjective
Denoting events or phenomena that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

Discovering new fish is well within the scope of scientific understanding

>>32193229
This would in fact be paranormal.
>>
>>32193213
listen retard, why dont you take the first step in getting familiar with the rules of this board before you start trying to police what is acceptable or not. read the fucking sticky. this could fall into several acceptable categories allowed on this board, including and not limited to non political conspiracy and high quality (oc) posts. also fish as crytpids literally are paranormal whether YOU like it or not.
>>
>>32193213
Bigfoot would be Zoology so not /x/?
Ayys would be Astrobiology so not /x/?
Lizard men controlling the government would be political so not /x/?
Fucking retard
>>
File: 4aboo6.jpg (74 KB, 664x376)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>32193237
>non political conspiracy
FOR NEW FISH
>and high quality (oc) posts.

Just KEK
>>
>>32192187
Chad OP

Space fags are trying to explore the universe yet the underwater world holds so many secrets that we could've learn from. Go get em OP
>>
>>32193213
eat my 2 inch cock faggot
>>
>>32193233
Unidentified fish
Unidentified creatures
Cryptozoology
Hmmmm
>>
>>32193233
honestly, im fine if /x/ is for weird stuff in general. by that definition, there are only ever a handful of threads on here that are REALLY about the paranormal. lot of the stuff on this board comes down to superstition or misunderstanding.
>>
>>32193251
That would be fine if this boards name wasn't literally PARANORMAL.
>>
>32193245
>picking (YOU)s
>low quality repetitive response
stop giving this bored individual some yous
>>
>>32193245
conspiracy for what is at the bottom of the lake, it might not just be new fish, maybe there is other shit there, maybe an entrance to hollow earth, or perhaps aliens crash landed into the lake, maybe there is a subnautic civilization down there, the lost city of atlantis, thanks to the OP we may yet find the answers to all of these completely paranormal questions. nice funny meme pic tho totally paranormal and on topic !! KEK !!!!
>>
This retard will refute and bump this thread to limit. and that's a good thing!
>>
>>32193260
Christianity isn't paranormal its theology
Flat earth isn't paranormal its conspiracy
Your last for cock isn't paranormal its called being gay
Stacey rejecting you isn't paranormal its you being a lard ass
Entering a thread to complain about not liking its subject matter isn't paranormal its autism
For everything else there's Mastercard
>>
File: 1551876827221.jpg (21 KB, 563x503)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>32193284
>>
>>32192187
bump
>>
par·a·nor·mal
/ˌperəˈnôrm(ə)l/
adjective
denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

Undiscovered fish are beyond scientific understanding. Scientists believed nothing lived that deep in fresh water, the couldn't UNDERSTAND how it could be possible. BOOM OP posted something beyond scientific understanding
>>
>>32193302
>Undiscovered fish are beyond scientific understanding.

Are you actually THIS retard?
>>
>>32193266
>conspiracy for what is at the bottom of the lake
>it might not just be new fish, maybe there is other shit there
>maybe an entrance to hollow earth
>perhaps aliens crash landed into the lake
>subnautic civilization
>lost city of atlantis

So post all of that "other shit" which might be down there.

Undiscovered fish are NOT paranormal.
>>
>>32193125
Fuck you retard go jerk of to tulpas and anime
>>
>>32193307
>scientists understand there isnt likely to be fish in fresh water at depths of thousands of feet with no light
>op posts evidence of fish existing in fresh water at that depth
therefore it is beyond what they understood
>>
File: 1654904897999.jpg (100 KB, 910x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
toasting in epic bread
>>
>>32192187
Admirable passion OP. You got my respect.
Now when you're done with research below. How about some above ?
Make a normal camera, and make it go as high as possible. So we can see what's above and if it's flat or curved.
>>
Continue the good work op let go fuuukyo
Dont listen to glowies and incels
>>
>>32192187
Good shit dude, this is the first interesting post I've seen in this cesspit
>>
>>32193339
Indeed
>>
>>32193318
post my balls in your mouth beyond the scope of scientific understand and look into my urethra hole channeling my dark chakra to get your daily horoscope and have your sweaty palms read to tell your future.. oh yes it looks like in the future my ghost load will pump onto your face.. very paranormal the way you will consume my massive ghost load you possessed demonic retard
>>
>>32193323
>Beyond what scientists currently understand.
>Beyond the understanding of science.

Are you capable of understanding how these two things are very different?
Or are you really that stupid
>>
>>32193302
>Undiscovered fish are beyond scientific understanding

No, they aren't. By definition the process of discovering 'undiscovered' fish falls within scientific understanding.

>Scientists believed nothing lived that deep in fresh water
>couldn't UNDERSTAND how it could be possible
So they used their scientific understanding to define what they did not know? Doesn't sound paranormal at all.
>>
>>32192187
Damn, top shit OP! Looking forward to more.
>>
>>32193354
BREAKING NEWS
Local Faggot cannot grasp that if you don't like a thread you can just fuck off. When question by our news team he stated "I have no friends and crying about fish is all I can do to get attention." He then proceeded to tell our team how MLP was his religion. Well that's all the time we have today but toon in next time where we go over his appearance on To Catch a Preditor.
>>
I FUCKING HATE FISH
I SAID FUCK FISH
DONE WITH FISH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y410SQD2mz8
>>
>>32192187
Independent research are cool.
>>
>>32193401
I RENOUNCE FISH
>>
>>32192187
ignore the retards op. best threats since years. have been lurking your thread a few weeks ago. Ultrabased that you actually did it. cant wait to see more
>>
Blasting this masterpiece while reading this bread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EBcxreCQlU&list=PL52E61FD2D160DBCB
>>
>>32193432
ween are silly young men
>>
File: 1632671942052.png (75 KB, 298x214)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>
File: 1648751028273.png (3.23 MB, 2415x3203)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>
>>32193260
yeah, but if the topic restrictions were that anal, /x/ would be a dead(er) board. technically, greentext/personal scary stories threads would be off-topic because there is no concern for a contrast with any scientific understanding.
spirit of the rule and all.
>>
>>32193562
/x/ would be better off deader and without these attention seeking /sci/ fags.

Go post in r/marinebiology OP
>>
>>32192201
Fuck you anon and thank you chase for coming back to /x/
This board has so much low quality LARP garbage these days im grateful for the OC
This stuff is interesting
>>
File: sanic.jpg (31 KB, 600x300)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>32192187
he has returned, please OP make regurlar threads of this
>>
>>32193582
Go back to r/buttbois faggot
>>
>>32193302
bruh, if you wanted to keep /x paranormal you'd be trying to close every thread
>>
I don't usually condone shit posting but I'm gonna make a fish thread every day cause of that faggot thinking his autism gives him authority over shit
>>
>>32193590
>This board has so much low quality LARP garbage

Am I completely alone in thinking LARP garbage is legitimately better than boring ass "NEW FISH JUST DROPPED" threads?

Discovering new fish just has no place on a paranormal board.
>>
>Am I completely alone in thinking LARP garbage is legitimately better than
yes. now GTFO retard
>>
>>32193582
neck yourself
>>
>>32193618
>bigfoot gets discovered
> /x/ blows up about it
>this faggot complains that it's a monkey thread
>>
>>32192187
Have you experimented with IR lenses yet? I've seen some research that would suggest they could illuminate much more of the water in front of the ROV as opposed to the few feet you get with your LED's
>>
File: 1639705831954.jpg (44 KB, 1024x855)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>32193618
Omg... you're LARP thread really wasn't getting enough attention pfft
>>
File: yowie height.jpg (45 KB, 810x458)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>32193633
Bigfoot HAS been discovered. In the South East Queensland Hinterland region.
It's a hell of a lot more interesting than this fish bullshit.
>>
>>32193656
Nice blurry picture of a monkey
Btw I'm screen caping all your post, your autism is giving me a boner strong enough to kill a horse and let me tell ya when I'm 86 you're gonna save me a whole lotta dough on boner pills ;)
>>
>>32193640
>IR lenses
>I've seen some research that would suggest they could illuminate much more of the water
>as opposed to the few feet you get with your LED's

You faggots disgust me. Of fucking course an IR cam would detect long wave light/heat frequencies better through the interference of a mucky deep fresh water lake.

This is what's so awful about this whole thread. It's a bunch of literal children shouting infantile thoughts like
>YOOOO DID YOU EVER THINK OF JUST USING AN IR CAM INSTEAD??? JUST PUT THE IR LENSE ON BROOO IT WOULD BE SOO POG.

There's no such thing as a deep water IR "lens" you faggot, you need to use an entirely different sensor. FLIR tech doesn't just polarize all of the higher frequency light out through a lens.
>>
>>32193740
It's cute how enraged you get, keep going I'm edging until this thread is done, then I'll print all your screen caps and tribute it for you ;*
>>
>>32193740
Awwww did baby boi run out of responses to cry about, now he's gotta attack anyone. So scary much wow
>>
>>32193768
There is nothing paranormal about taking blurry pics of normal fish in some unremarkable Californian lake
>>
>>32193740
Obviously. That's why i asked the question. Are you okay?
>>
>>32193788
there is nothing paranormal about 80% of the stuff posted on /x/. it's still "out there" and interesting, though!
>>
>he still at it
>>
>>32193795
Finding fish in California isn't even "out there".

Did you faggots really think there wasn't fish at the bottom of Lake Tahoe?
>>
This autist is so fixated about the fish angle. There could be a lot of stuff to discover.
>>
File: ca1.png (199 KB, 1800x1578)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>
File: 1476913281699.png (411 KB, 608x541)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>32192201
>Sleepyposting is back.

[yawn] gosh, I'm feeling tired...
>>
>>32193827
But muh blury fish lol
>>
>>32193827
Like the serpent cryptid
>>32192867
>>
File: Ecco-cover.jpg (53 KB, 267x374)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>32193844
what if the blurry fish was doing magick? or summoning a fishccubus?
>>
>>32193827
There isn't any substance to any of the posts OP as made ITT though?

You can't just say
>we doing a super serious secret dive to find secrets at the bottom of a lake
>here's what we found
>fish.jpg
>it's spoopy and paranormal
>>
>>32193807
faggot shill get off this thread of genuine discovery

I pray you are a bot so that Allah SWH does not have another forever-deranged retard to deal with
>>
>>32193807
id say an eccentric person who has history with the us army and lockheed martin building homemade camera rigs to explore the 2nd deepest lake in all of america sand finding species that were thought to not possibly be there is pretty "out there"!

besides, why not go read some other thread? are you looking for a personal sense of satisfaction in proving yourself in the argument?
>>
>>32193870
besides, why not go read some other thread?

Because I fucking HATE seeing fish threads on /x/. It makes me so fucking angry.
>>
>>32193879
why?
>>
keep bumping the thread you hate
>>
>>32193879
Did someone rape you with a fish?
>>
>>32193879
why?
>>
>>32193899
>>32193915
BECAUSE FISH ARE NOT PARANORMAL

I FUCKING HATE FISH

DONE WITH FISH
>>
File: 1412718045581.jpg (276 KB, 1000x490)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Cool thread OP!
>>
>>32193081
OP, I prayed to my goddess that you will survive and have an enjoyable time on your offshore ROV job, and return to make further posts. May you be blessed.

You are a great man and you do /x/ proud. Thank you.
It's obvious that this thread won't last a day, which is a shame. Keep on doing you anyway though, anon.
Stick it to the "researchers" at UC, et al. Hope your interviews go well.

>Cool tunnel.
>>
>>32193918
>DONE WITH FISH
What have you done with the fish, anon? uwu
>>
Holy shit thanks for bumping, what's that anyway, some kinda deep water worm? Some are able to produce sounds so maybe this is related https://twitter.com/rfedortsov/status/1062552542297686016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1062552542297686016%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fallthatsinteresting.com%2Fsmiling-marine-bristle-worm
>>
File: 1342523132256.jpg (128 KB, 750x400)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Is this now a paranormal fish thread?
>>
>>32193918
again, if /x/ was purely and anally dedicated to the paranormal by the definition of the word, we'd have like 2 new threads a week.
>>
>>32193879
Oh boy I'm posting fish threads daily now
>>
>>32193933
some kinda deep water worm?

It's not a worm, it's literally a normal trout.

>>32193945
What makes me so angry is that this isn't even a LARP thread, it's some real actually guy going out and doing real actual things to contribute to real actual science. SO WHAT THE FUCK IS IT DOING ON A PARANORMAL BOARD.
>>
>>32193949
ima bump that /fg/ every single time
>>
>>32193955
i really don't give a shit, personally. sorry.
do you find yourself being irritated by what you would consider disorder in general?
>>
>>32193955
you deranged fucking idiot, he's talking about the worm from the twitter link he posted.
>>
File: PARANORMAL.jpg (264 KB, 1200x675)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>32193955
Fish>>32193940
>>
>>32193967
>do you find yourself being irritated by what you would consider disorder in general?

No, disorder is inherently random. What OP is doing is an INTENTIONAL misplacement of FUCKING FISH THREADS ON MY PARANORMAL BOARD.

I FUCKING HATE FISH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: img_418.jpg (115 KB, 1019x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>32193233
You are the worst dude. If you don't like the thread, which is /x/ as fuck (hunting for aquatic cryptids or spooky undiscovered species in the inky black, unexplored depths of an iconic lake) then fuck off to nobody general or 'what are the spiritual implications if sniffing my own farts' or succubus summoning thread #3248 whatever other thread you consider /x/worthy. Why waste your time in a thread you hate when you could enjoy one you like? I don't get it. Don't be such a misery guts.

OP I love what you're doing and you're welcome here. Keep up the great work.
>>
>>32193940
>>32193927
wtf?
>>
>>32192187
Good Job anon, we haven't scratched the surface (pun intended) of what is below.
>>
>>32193978
DO YOU OWN A SCREAMING MAN NFT? SEEMS LIKE YOU WOULD FIT RIGHT IN. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>32192187
Hey anon, I actually think this post would do better in /an/ rather than this board. This board is too smooth brained.
>>
>>32193980
>Don't be such a misery guts.

I AM NOT CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING MISERY, I AM EXPERIENCING HATE.

HATE HATE HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE FISH SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR FISH AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE.
>>
>>32193978
You secretly love fish huh?
>>
>>32192187
Congratulations, I'm scared of fish so I can't help- but I wish everyone participating in this project luck.
Scientists and academics that shun new information are pathetic. They could have new research tied to their names but no it goes against their pet theories. Reminds me of the people that smashed artifacts because it went against their historical knowledge.
>>
>>32194044
>Reminds me of the people that smashed artifacts because it went against their historical knowledge.
spain? israel? the entire muslim world? you have to be precise anon
>>
>>32193023
Fucking retard. Even if you don’t care about Tahoe specifically, you should be excited about people probing the depths of our oceans and large bodies of water, the last unexplored places on our planet.
>>
>>32194089
But if he discovers all the secrets then this bitching fish lover can't LARP as the lake Tahoe Squid man
>>
>>32194001
Searching for tessie and an actual cryptozoological endeavor belongs here.
>>
>>32194089
>you should be excited about people probing the depths of our oceans

I would be, about literally anything except for fucking FISH. WHO CARES.
Show me some new squid, wales or crocodilians then I could be on board.
>>
>who cares?
obviously not you. just hide the thread and move on.
>>
There are things in the water we shouldn't make contact with, mark my words. Probably not in that lake tho but who knoes
>>
>>32192187
Hey kids, take note. This is a fairly good LARP.
>>
>>32192201
I will creampie your daughter and you will be forced to care for your grandchild in my stead, you filthy glowie. Oh btw, thanks for making your daughter. You have no idea how fucking delicious she is
>>
>>32192239
it doesn't matter to anyone other than OP and no it's of no major significance. Unless he finds the Ark of the Covenant down there it's just a hobby.
>>
>>32194131
most stable /x/ user
>>
>>32192201
lmao
>>
>>32192524
comparing this to the wright brothers. take your meds.
>>
>>32192187
Chase, keep chasing until you catch that filthy water pokemon, I'm with you, haters gonna hate but they will be sorry when you make a breakthrough
>>
File: 1613494696088.gif (216 KB, 194x199)
216 KB
216 KB GIF
>>32194108
>>
>>32192187
fuck the haters man, you're the type of contributor that is the lifeblood of 4chan.
>>
>>32194190
this
>>
>>32192187
The bottom of lake Tahoe has been mapped already. The Army Corps of Engineers did a pretty good job of it. The deepest points have already been reached by divers, repeatedly, and nothing of real interest has been found. It's neat that you have a hobby but is this really /x/ material?
>>
>>32193041
>>32193065
33:40ish a literal sea serpent glowing goes by upwards pic tel
>>
>>32194215
Fuck what IS that shit your scaringn me op
>>
>>32194214
Looking for Tessie is squarely in the /x/ field, as is proving animals said not to exist by science, no matter how small, is actual cryptozoology. So idk how it’s not /x/. Anyone saying otherwise is really sus.
>>
>>32194215
What do you think of this OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDW4IYVlbbw
>>
>>32194222
Right! I can’t tell when it ends but it’s extremely long, shaped like an eel, and some of it glows. I honestly got scared when I saw it too. If not a hoax (and I doubt it is), there is the predator.
>>
>>32194230
>Anyone saying otherwise is really sus.

hush child
>>
>>32194215
He's a big fella.
>>
>>32192187
OP, you’re a wizard! This is cool shit.
>>
>>32193740
>unremarkable californian lake
>one of the most ancient lakes in the world
yeah i'm guessing you're genuinely fucking retarded
>>
>>32194347
Who cares how old it is, it's a lake with trout in it.
>>
>>32192306
Did you find some interesting objects?
>>
>>32192212

Yes very big eyes.

Today a 4Channer finds a completely new and unknown species for animal lol
>>
>>32192212
>>32194421
Lake trout.
>>
>>32192306
Rather spooky, if you ask me.
Much better to explore with a remote control submersible, rather than scuba diving or going down in some kind of bathysphere.
>>
OP is based
>>
>>32194445
he needs a huge funding for that
>>
>>32192656
It's just some autist retard, disregard
>>
>>32192410
your life sounds so cool haha, keep up the good work!
>>
File: 1650423009784.jpg (62 KB, 360x451)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>32192187
Best thread on 4chan right now. OP you should post with a tripcode so people don't impersonate you. It also helps with searching the archives later on.
>>
Genuinely top tier thread if we ignore the sperg flipping his shit.
>>
>>32194543
would it really /x/ if a sperg wasn't screaming for negative attention somewhere in the background? Its a feature.
>>
File: fish.webm (265 KB, 1364x770)
265 KB
265 KB WEBM
Made a webm of the weird glowing eel worm thing.
>>
>>32194156
How fucking stupid do you have to be to ignore the point of the quote and assume I'm comparing the level of achievement?
>>
>>32194490
Funding's not worth it. Going down there, in the dark abyss where something could get him... 2spooky4me. Maybe op is brave enough for that, but I'm not.
>>
>>32194581
Thank you for making this.

What the fuck is that, does OP/anyone have a way we can guess the scale?
>>
>>32192187
This is awesome. Academics are giant farters sniffing farts. Don’t even get mad because you’re better than them.
>>
>>32193081
why the pages have blood spots on them
>>
>>32193807
Yes.
That is the current understanding.
The bottom of Lake Tahoe was assumed to be so low in oxygen that no life - certainly no fish - was capable of living below a certain depth.
Tahoe Anon is actively doing research and collecting evidence to disprove the current scientific understanding.
>>
>>32192187
CHASE IS ON THE CASE!
>>
>>32194661
Wrong.
>so low in oxygen that no life - certainly no fish - was capable of living
Fish don't breathe oxygen, retard.
>>
>>32194214
Everything you said is a lie.
Tahoe Anons footage is literally the first time any of these depths have been seen.
>>
>>32194581
>>32194648
> guess the scale?
Someone needs to create a laser based system that can constantly record distances when used alongside a setup like OPs.
>>
>>32194684
You are retarded.
>>
>>32194251
for you...
>>
File: Supes.jpg (35 KB, 834x563)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>32194684
>Fish don't breathe oxygen
Anon, I....
>>
>>32194214
this
>>
>>32194684
Do.. do you really think they breathe the hydrogen in water fren? Or do you not know oxygen isn't air, and is in water. omg why did I take the bait
>>
>>32194694
I want to see more footage of the big crevice he found.
>>
>>32194684
what a retard
>>
>>32194701
>>32194711
>>32194717
>>32194724
They live underwater you dummys, how are they gonna breathe oxygen?

I hate fish posters so god damn much.
>>
>32194741
>tfw we're dealing with this idiot for god knows how long
>>
>>32192187
Absolutely based.
>>
>>32192312
Cool as hell.
>>
>>32194741
incredible
>>
>>32194787
>mcafee
I miss him.
>>
File: aawrca.jpg (1.71 MB, 2775x3252)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>32194787
>>
File: 20220623_093337.jpg (1.29 MB, 2944x2208)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
Chase here..... I just woke up..... holy fuck I love 90% of you and the 10% that are mad about my thread not being spooky enough.... lololol thanks for the bumps but you are annoying as he'll.

I did not expect to wake up to that many replies... I'll make the condensed version of the video with the highlights today.

There are alot of legit posts I'll answer... I feel like it was just really some looser that made all those anti tahoe general posts... dude you need a hobby.

Here's a oc picture of my office to pro e it's me
>>
>>32194867
>Here's a oc picture of my office to pro e it's me
Dude just use a tripcode so people can recognize you easy.
>>
>>32194867
Really glad you got some nice vid and pics of the fauna, Chase.
>>
>>32194867
Why do you think that new fish belong on a paranormal board Chase?
>>
>>32194879
Dude I'm going to need a rundown on tripcode... I lurked 4chan for the past 12 years and never really posted till this year.

How do I do this sorcery you speak of.... ahh I'll google it after I poop and wake up a bit. I need a coffee... pretty blown away from all the support on here guys and a big shout out to you axons that keep coming back
>>
>>32194926
It's pretty easy.

https://4chan.org/faq#sectrip
>>
>>32194916
Because I'm searcingh for a litteral well know cryptic, there are plenty of paranormal aspects here... I even posted on docs about ayooos.

The fuckyoooo fish will be national news soon
>>
>>32194926
whoops hit post by accident.

A secure tripcode can be generated by placing two hash marks in the [Name] field, as opposed to one as with a normal tripcode (ex. "User##password"). Secure tripcodes use a secret key file on the server to help obscure their password. The previous example would display "User !!rEkSWzi2+mz" after being posted.
>>
No OP

>>32194916
Hey you...

Whats this then? >>32194581 huh smartie pants? That is why it is here. Could be on a science reddit, but they just circle jerk and go "well nothing could live down there because of the reasons I've pulled out of my ass and sourced with other asspullers because getting out and doing stuff is hard and expensive". So he is here, where we embrace his courage to go look where no one else is bothering, in a place known to have some spooky shit. fuck off to another thread if you hate the fishposting so much
>>
Happy birthday wife
Best bread
Haven't been on x in a year bless you OP for the OC
Be careful though
Academics have kill squads
Also the depths are where they keep entrances to DUMBS, entrances to mermaid towns, entrances to hollow earth, submarine tunnels to breach into mountains and hills that have been hollowed, marine life that have components to cure cancer, ayyyy bases, underground trafficking rings, caverns to store gold, where they've dumped the remnants of Tataria, Antiquitech, and Giants... list goes on

They assume it's inaccessible to everyone except those educated so b careful
>>
>>32194970
>Whats this then? >>32194581 huh smartie pants?

It's a completely normal freshwater American Eel. They were introduced to the region back in the 1800s by accident.
>>
>>32195023
That thing is like 9 feet long and moving fast about 1 foot wide.

Although I'm going to say it's nothing or sand till I get better shots of lake snek....

Like I've mentioned I have seen huge snake things down there but I'm not about to be taken as a conspiracy theorist... I am a engineer first, my primary role model is spock, I have a career doing this stuff for real 10,000ft deep on research vessles.

I can tell you without a doubt that the world will be absolutely shocked by what's in deep water on planter earth..

Mcfee was also a good role model I try to emulate... I love whales and will continue his work now that he has passed.... it's consensual.
>>
>>32195023
Hello new/summer friend. Did you know if you don’t like a thread that you can hide it? There’s a lot you can do to ensure you don’t have to read anything that offends your smooth brain sensibilities
>>
>>32195079
Any plans to send your bot into the crevice, OP?
I think that's super interesting, even if Tessie doesn't live there.
>>
>>32195107
Actually yes I think it's the next thing I should do....

For those of you who did not follow my older threads, the cravass is a 13 foot wide Crack I found along the western tahoe fault line.... it starts at 1650 feet deep and goes.... at least 35 feet deep... maybe hundreds. It is also a epicenter for life in the lake.

I have to leave for work on Sunday for 5 weeks.. maybe I can squeeze in another trip tomorrow or something

It's will be interesting because it might make tahoe the deepest lake in north America

Huge biomass at the fault line, shimmery water and shrimp like crazy... sometimes 1500 in one frame.

Chase... ps I WILL figure out the trip code thing I'm just still waking up... trying to cater to wife because of birthday
>>
>>32195164
Tell her a mongolian basket weaving board wishes her happy birthday. go take her to brunch or something buddy, this thread is about capped anyway, can make a new one later

Also I forgot your answer one of the previous threads, do you have temp readings for the dives? I wonder if the crevasse is warmer. Also would be cool to sample the water to see if something is releasing oxygen/gasses to create the life.
>>
>>32194581
This is a fish and the trailing "tail" is from the video encoding
>>
>>32195164

Ahhhhh shitttttt I forgot.... I need new 300lb test line before I use my rig for the fault line again... mine was getting warn so I retired it last time.

Sorry guys can't do that till I get back from work.

Maybe I'll look for the airplane with the live view at 400ft... (the military lost a experimental plane and I'm the only one who knows where it is, the navy contacted me and said I can't talk about it because the pilot is dead in it and it had bombs on it and it was the only f51 mustang made. ) but fuckem... I'm not keeping secrets anymore.
>>
>>32195186
No temp Guage.... I will have to make one with a custom pass-through port... there is nothing on the market that will make it deeper than 500ft without imploding.. at 1645 feet my equipment is under 742 PSI.

It's equivalent to a horse standing on every inch of it.... one one leg.... add in the static forces and its experiencing over 850PSI... if I have a leak shrapnel can litteraly break Mach 1.... I've had one impload at 7700ft of the coast of Brazil
>>
Since this is about to cap... I just wanted to sag thank you to everyone. Even the haters.

Feel free to message me on the YouTube or my email Chase_petley@hotmail.com

I would like to get to know the guys who keep up with my threads.

I'm also happy to help you with your projects, I do prototype engineering for many fields from music instruments to DoD helicopter parts (non flight critical so far)

I want to inspire people to just get out and do shit, no matter what everyone thinks
>>
>>32195194
Ehhh.... it's not from encoding buddy. Not claiming it's my lek snek but I can tell you with certainty it's not that.

My headphones broke and I have not been able to listen to the audio yet, has anyone heard the echolocation?

Chase
>>
>>32195267
Thanks for all the cool OC.
Whats the coolest research expedition that you were part of?
Have you gone to Antarctica?
>>
>>32195205
No worries bro.
Have a good time on your trip. Watch the asset drop like a stone.
>>
>>32195348
No but I really want to, I'd say the coolest was exploring the worlds deepest centote In Krabi Thailand, but I sent my assistant I was busy.
>>
>>32195348
Second would be looking for a body on a federal investigation in a sunken forest in larval lake Kentucky, that was cool because I was in charge of guys from oak island and and fbi agents and have a personal body guard because threats were being made againsted my life by the local police department....
>>
>>32195448
Why were the Oak Island guys all the way down in Kentucky?
Did the dirty cops get busted?
>>
>>32195765
Doug from allied diving was the main rov and sonar guy for the show, he also helped out looking for this boat, body was 300 feet deep in a sunken oak forest because Laural lake is a damned up river that filled up wayyy faster then the army corps of engineers anticipated they even list bulldozers to the flooding.

The dirty cops got a federal warrant issued and I do t know what happened to them after that.... they wanted to be known as good divers and I publicly humiliated them in front of out peers, the underwater recovery world is small, their career is over.
>>
>>32195951
You are an inspiration, OP.
Too bad your threads make the glowies seethe.
>>
Anyone shitting on this thread came to /x/ from tik tok last year.
Keep it up chase
>>
>>32196003
One of the best parts of his threads is that they make the glowies seethe
>>
File: 1621535824252.png (276 KB, 920x1062)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>32192226
Second time seeing your posts. They are interesting. It's good that people like yourself still exist to do weird shit like this. Keep it up.
>>
Ty op for bringing light into a board that is enveloped with darkness. This is much more refreshign than seeing the same coomer tier shit every day like w the fake ass succubus general or the nobody bullshit or the 100000000th thread on how to sell ones soul
>>
>>32196450
Where are your 33s? Commit to it.
>>
>>32196489
I am not sure what you mean by 33s?
33 degrees?
33 seconds?
Was I suppose to get dubs with the number 3?
Fill me in, anon.
>>
>>32194131
/x/ ambassador to the real world
>>
>>32196499
Well it seems you got the 33s, thrice
>>
>>32196571
That's just how it is, anon. Every day. Every night. Of this moment.
>>
>>32192306
Cool man
>>
>>32195267
OP NV bionerd here, I'll keep looking at your content and I'll share it with my Bio friends see if we can help with identification of sounds and life forms. You truly are a champion happy birthday to your wife, enjoy yourselves! Have fun at work we'll be watching! (Your videos/interviews not le Illuminati lol)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.