[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Bloodlust.jpg (85 KB, 822x901)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
What is something that terrifies you viscerally, and intently? Something that causes you to react automatically with terror?
For me, its the uncanny valley.
Distorted faces, but especially smiles that are too wide and too full. I cannot deal with that.
>>
hell
>>
>>32191826
Snakes, but it seems to be fading a bit with age.
>>
If I think too much about eternal recurrence I begin to get way too weirded out by the nature of time, space, and conscience.
I'd love to live the same life again, but I couldn't do it motion for motion, every bad job and piece of emotional trauma. Every prisoner in every concentration camp, every beheading, Titanic sinking, for the rest of time.
>>
>>32191826
Wasps
I’ve been stung by them before and it doesn’t hurt. They just freak me out. They don’t look right.
>>
Living without intimacy
>>
File: kids-furry-spider-costume.jpg (1008 KB, 1750x2500)
1008 KB
1008 KB JPG
>What is something that terrifies you viscerally, and intently? Something that causes you to react automatically with terror?

Spiders.
Everything about spiders scares the living shit out of me. Spiders are proof that God does not exist because no loving God would ever make something so terrifying. A spider is like if you took a disembodied hand, covered it with fur, gave it fangs so it could feed like some alien vampire, make it silent enough so that no ear on this planet could hear it stalking you and the ability to lay sticky traps that only ensure you more as you struggle. Some don't even kill you right away. They rope you up and save you for later after your to warn out to fight back. The black mirror voids they have for eyes shine back your own terror stricken face. To think nature created this thing makes me fear what horrible creatures may lurk on other planets.
>>
>>32191985
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA Spiders
HA are
HA living
HA nightmares
HA that
HA clean
HA your
HA room

Also, geometric poop.
>>
>>32191985
OP here, I actually love spiders. I find them cute and I had a pet one as a kid. I remember how fascinated I was watching it hunt and feed.
Of course, I'm a psychopath so that might be why.
>>
Things who've had body altering injuries. Probably falls in the same realm as uncanny valley but any time I see severe burn victims or people/animals without pieces of their whole face like picrel the most primal part of my brain wants to start wailing in fear to the point where I will physically recoil. I feel like an actual scumbag for it but I'm trying to get my brain to realize that no these actually aren't demons
>>
File: icon.jpg (161 KB, 467x467)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>32192004
>>
>>32191865
the parasite wasp is actually one of the things that converted charles darwin to atheism, as he believed an omnibenevolent god could never create a creature so inherently evil. the xenomorph from alien is also based on it.
>>
>>32192010
Spiders are not cute. A cat is cute. A cat has the same hunting traits and sadistic hunting nature as a spider. but when you look into a felines eyes and face you can see there is something there. primitive and alive. it's capable of being friendly and living in harmony with you.

A spider does not. To me, looking at a spiders face is like looking at a machine. it's programmed to do two things. search and kill. I do not feel remorse burning or stomping these in my home. A spider would not think twice about ending my life, why should i?
>>
>>32191826
Crawling insects that move quickly after long periods of monk-level stillness, fuck them all.
>>
>>32192063
We eat ze bugs.
>>
>>32192111
>They eat bugs
i don't care. Also when people try to convince others that spiders are harmless they ALWAYS use the Jumping Spider as their go to. I don't see people trying to convince people with picks of black widows or huntsman. It's like Pitbull moms trying to convince everyone their pibble doesn't eat baby's by showing pictures of them in Christmas sweaters or as puppies. Your spider in drag won't sway me!
>>
>>32191826
women talking to me
>>
>>32192214
Play with some friends, once in a while...sheesh!

I'm not tryin to sell you on how you already are the proud owner of dozens of different species of arachnid, but instead that exhibit higher level intelligence on the regular with a sense of diligent efficiency.

Also, possibly sentient.
>>
File: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (128 KB, 640x640)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>32191826
i have this too and i don't see it brought up a lot. its probably something primal. for me specifically its unhumanly wide mouths.
>>
File: 1578456457159.jpg (29 KB, 850x460)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
do you like this image op?
>>
>>32192232
I know this fact. They are in my walls and in my attic. I avoid the basement as much as possible. The very thought of these things crawling around makes my chest tighten and make the hairs on my arms stand on end. Every six months I have a exterminator spray and I still don't feel safe.

>high intelligence and sentient
oh so they enjoy wrapping their prey up? wow. that makes me feel so much better about them. they are little monsters I tell you. MONSTERS! they should be destroyed!
>>
File: evillittlething.jpg (286 KB, 1080x870)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
Moths. I get a strong reaction by simply thinking about them. Seeing one in my room has put my hair up better then hairgel ever could. Im absolutly terrified of these hairy monsters. I know they dont hurt but they make my adrenalin shoot up the highest. I feel the most fear for them. I wonder if this fear is justified
>>
>>32192323
Looks predatory
>>
>>32192344
lol!
I had a dream once where I was 'hugging' a giant spider that felt like the hardest bristled toilet brush with arms.

But your trepidation amuses us...we come in peace! Alas, we leave in pieces.
>>
File: 1638733393612.png (37 KB, 633x758)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>32191826
The dark frightens me. I don't know what's in it. I'm in my mid twenties and I still sleep with my light on. It's pathetic, but I can't do it any other way. I get intrusive thoughts about evil shit lurking in the shadows. I hate it. Other than that, probably dying in an especially painful or pathetic way.
>>
>>32191860
Probably also helps that you don't encounter too many on the daily too, huh?
>>
Rape.
>>
>>32192518
Not too fond of it myself.
>>
>>32192425
>>
File: 1653755511464.jpg (1.93 MB, 3264x2448)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>32192432
I had a friend who thought I was deranged cause I slept with the lights off and the door to my bathroom was open with the mirror facing my bed.

Another friend has a extreme fear of dolls
>>
>>32191826
That nothing at all happens when we die. Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>32191826
becoming old, seeing your friends and family die then being forgotten
>>
>>32192397
I think they're cool but I can see where you're coming from. They give off a weird feeling.
>>
>>32192649
That's creepy, I couldn't sleep like that. Dolls don't scare me though.
>>
File: live life dangerously.png (431 KB, 500x800)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
>>32191826
nothing
>>
>>32192649
I sleep with like 5 mirrors on me

Absolute sicko mode
>>
>>32192030
That is unsettling as fuck
>>
>>32192077
He didn’t say they were inherently evil. He said he can’t and doesn’t believe that an omnibenevolent god would design a creature that’s sustained by hatching inside of and feeding upon another insect. It’s kind of a shitty argument, as he arbitrarily decides the suffering that parasitic wasps’ hosts go through is worse than and more damning of god not being omnibenevolent than, say, boa constrictor’s prey getting strangled to death, or gazelles getting their faces ripped open by lions. He’s pretty much just using the food chain as an example of the problem of evil, which there are a lot stronger arguments for.
>>
>>32192670
I feel like this cannot be possible and that is scarier imo
>>
>>32192327
Probably the best jumpscare in history. It doesn’t even hit the same way like most do, it just completely drains you in an indescribable way. Like a plane suddenly nosediving
>>
>>32193073
Agreed. calling anyone reading how do I come to terms with it?
>>
what a little pussy, let me guess you're scared of liminal spaces as well?
>>
Unironically sex
>>
>>32191826
Biggest fear: Someone discovers my second biggest fear
>>
>>32191864
this
>>
heart attacks because there’s nothing you can do to avert them once they’ve started, they’re mostly fatal also. the idea of sitting there while my heart explodes inside my chest, & the intense pain i’ve heard throughout the body. i’ve had panic attacks on weed & speed where i could see my heart pounding like a thai drummer boy through my chest in the mirror. scariest shit ever
>>
>>32191826
Any insect bigger than my thumb.
Aside from Goliath beetles, those look cool
>>
>>32193383
I would argue that smaller insects are scarier, with large ones at least you know what you're facing
>>
I hate the uncanny valley as well.

Trypophobia IS A REAL THING. I’m ok with sponges and coral and shit but once things start looking diseased and little black holes are disgusting.

Microscopic ugly organisms. Bacteriophages..etc. blechh the micro world is a hellscape.

I’m also afraid of getting kidnapped by unattractive men. That would be terrible.
>>
>>32191985
Well said
>>
>>32192323
I think mine stems from seeing it as a kid and it terrifying me. I have a distinct memory of seeing a Halloween Horror Nights commercial as a child and I saw an image of a babydoll in someone's bedroom on a dark night, and its face started distorting and it started smiling really wide, and thats the first time I can remember something like this scaring me.
>>32192327
Not at all. But you know what I like even less?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C628mtan6co
This movie trailer. It looks utterly, utterly horrifying to me, as if it was designed specifically to terrify me exclusively. Its stupid because logically I recognize it looks like the same shit as every other lame horror movie these days but because its about my personal fear its just horrifying to me.
>>
>>32191826
I have thalassaphobia, but I've nearly drowned on 3 separate occasions.
>>
>>32191826
i am afraid of being skinned alive, burned alive, or dismembered, also of being raped
>>
>>32191826
My tinnitus suddenly and irreversibly becoming very bad. Nothing scares me more. The thought alone brings me so much anxiety.
>>
>>32191985
Someone post/link the video of that spider thing sucking a guys dick
>>
File: e92.gif (3.17 MB, 500x253)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB GIF
>>32194917
best I can do.
>>
>>32191826
I get overly emotional when I think about the passage of time. Like, I never stop being nostalgic, even to go as far as being nostalgic about negative experiences. My future, although not awful, feels so bland and there doesn't appear to be anything to look forward too. But there are many things I don't look forward to that will happen no matter what. For a long time I bragged about not having any phobias but then I realized recently that I do have one. I have Chronophobia.
>>
>>32191826
locked in syndrome.
sounds like the worst fate imagineable.
Otherwise ia dmit im terrified of heart attacks.
Mostly cause its common in my family and it seems like an awfull way to go thats still very common.
other than that i suppose existential terror.
i deal with a lot of ideas like quantum immortality or the like. Im not one of those people that crave eternal nonexistance, but eternal existance potentialy comes with its own entire level of terrifying possibilities.
>>
>>32191864
also this.
itd be fine for my life.
but holy shit i dont envy child soldiers or kids beeing abused and killed.
Or generally people in extreme poverty, i mean those at least get to decide for themselves a bit.
the poor do smile.
But child soldiers dont realy get anything good in their lives.
>>
>>32191985
look at jumping spiders and youll change your mind.
they got big eyes, they hunt pests and actually have good enaugh vision to interact with them in some way (you can feed them for example)
They also are tiny and cant hurt you
>>
>>32192214
pitbulls are garbage, retrievers are not.
likewise black widows are garbage, jumping spiders are not.
i dont need to like ALL spiders.
I also dont need to like all colours of humans...
>>
>>32193297
holy shit this.
Dont think too much about it anon or you end up like me.
got a serious cardio-neurosis.
it terrifies me.
you cannot run away from it, it starts to hurt in your chest and you know from now on its a fucking gamble.
theres no way to run or hide, its like a ticking timb bomb within you.
Once you got heart neurosis, you actually start getting heart attack symptoms willy nilly. its not fun.
>>
>>32191826
Living beings made of grotesque geometry

Think of glitched cj from gta:sa for example, now imagine an entire creature being made of that

This scares me since I was a child, I can see things like that existing on etheric or astral planes

Think of someone made of flesh but also made of geometry full of holes, geometric flesh, fractal flesh
>>
Body horror
>>
>>32191826
A permanent stain or black mark upon my life that I can't thoroughly remove without fucking everything else in my life up, and that's not even addressing those that come out of left field or are entirely a result of my own behavior. I remember they used to get called "triggers" by those who most certainly know the pavlovian conditioning behind it, but I refuse to yield to that which removes me from my friends!

That and the idea that some faggot could randomly post illegal, obscene degenerate shit as an OP and it just fucks over every anon that stumbles upon the thumbnail in catalog.
>>
>>32193067
i think the reason it disturbed him so much is because it's a bastardization of childbirth, which is supposed to be the most sacred and beautiful thing in the world for humans. a constrictor strangling its prey or a lion mauling its prey is just a predator doing its thing. but reproducing by forcibly impregnating another creature and having your child agonizingly parasitize off their innards? that's fucked up on a psychological level, not just a physical one.
>>
That someday people will be able to read my mind and the final layer of privacy will be gone.
>>
File: 1655607976057.jpg (10 KB, 264x292)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>32191826
geometric void nightmares, debilitating illnesses without dying, dark bottomless chasms, lovecraftian horrors. Also i can give myself shivers by thinking about ominous things like "the entity has detected me"
>>
>>32191826
That there's an entity that will start hunting you down the moment you figure out It exists, like sometimes when I lay down In bed I think that there's something watching me, which cannot interact with me In any way, that Is, until i open my eyes and see it, it becomes able to physically touch me, It makes me afraid to open my eyes sometimes.
>>
Forgetting
>>
>>32196801
To add to this, just the very fact that there's pieces of information that finding out and thinking about will result in inevitable doom, like imagine you realise that information, and Its so important and crucial for It to be unknown that whatever Is out there will kill you.
>>
>>32191826
Mirrors. Specifically the bathroom mirror middle of the night when i have to take a piss. I seriously try to look down and get out as soon as i can. I have no issue during normal hours, and its not every time, but sonething doesnt feel right sometimes. I place my faith in Christ though
>>
Swimming pool drains
>>
>>32191826
cephalopods
>>
>>32191826
Pulmonary embolisms

Can happen to anyone at any time, often agonizing and fatal
>>
>>32191826
Quadriplegic, blind, deaf and dumb while having a functioning mind. Actual hell on earth.
>>
File: 1649979521586.jpg (17 KB, 574x473)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>32191826
Moths. Specifically the giant black witch moth. I haven't seen one in a few years now since I don't live at that place anymore,but something about them just gives me chills all over my body when I see one,they make me more uncomfortable than seeing a giant rat and I don't know if it's just because of how they look or what,is there some kind of paranormal thing around them? What the fuck is their problem?
>>
Seeing a familiar face only to have whatever’s attached to it slowly step out of the shadows to be some lovecraftian nightmare
>>
>>32192397
Have you ever seen a giant black witch moth irl before? How did you feel upon seeing it? Fuck I hate those fuckers so much.
>>
someone close to you going crazy. like if you had a roommate, the idea of seeing them standing in the doorframe suddenly filled with murderous zombie rage that you couldn't talk them out of. i used to have nightmares about this as a kid, about my parents or teachers at school. i don't dream about it anymore, but even today the idea frightens me, of someone you love or trust come screaming for your throat.
>>
>>32191826
Those white mini poodles with shit in their eyes, Desu that shit scares the living christ out of me
>>
>>32191826
Retarded people, like literally mentally handicapped.
Its like an uncanny valley that exists in someones head. Interacting with something that looks like an adult but acts like a child is an aweful experience for me and fills me with a deep sense of dread. There is a certain "wrongness" there. I prefer them to have physical deformities so at least they look different. I know its wrong for me to feel this way and that most handicapped people are ok people but something about them scares me.
My worst fear is becoming mentally handicapped.
>inb4 youre already retarded anon hur hur
>>
>>32197517
you're ready retarded anon hur hur
>>
>>32192214
>I college I caught a brown recluse in a glass tumbler it made a web in the upside down glass so I flipped it over and kept it as a pet for a few months.
>Cupspider never left its web, instead I would put his cup in the marijuana plant i was growing in the closet so it could catch a few of the fruitflies in the soil.
>Eventually Cupspider began reacting to me when I'd peer into the glass. It would drag a mummified fruit fly to the top center of the web for me to see, later dragging it back to where it was.
>Cupspider was a proud hunter, the fruit flies began to pile up in the bottom of the glass.
>Could feel Cupspider watching me watching it, even looking at the cup from a distance would get a reaction from the docile thing.
>Friend is friends with an aspiring arachnologist, ask the dude if he wants to take a look at a spider I caught (he id'd the thing). He comments how bizzare the killcount was since spiders dont need to eat all that much, he thinks Cupspider killed them just to show me.
>Felt a genuine connection with Cupspider, but I never considered how out of the ordinary this behavior was for a recluse. It felt like having a cat or dog after being at class all day. >towards the end of my lease I saw an egg sack, and knew our time was coming to an end.
>had I fucked up this spiders instinct? She never left the cup. not once. She knew she would get fed.
>what does this abnormal behavior imply?
>Spiders can not only display sentience, they can display other rudimentary emotion.
>In the last few days I covered the glass with a small peephole in the top so I could see what she couldn't react to me.
>She sat in one place in a corner of her web, her flies never moving from where she left them.
>She picked up the old habit of showing off her kills immediately after I took the lid off.
>when its time to move out I put her cup on a high shelf in the basement,
Goodbye cupspider.
>>
>>32191826
For me it’s gotta be the 8 foot tall ayyy lmao standing in the dark corner of your bedroom at 3AM
>>
>>32191985
fuck off basedcuck spiders are the best insects to have around your house,them and house centipedes will keep your house free from any other pest and they mostly stay in corners or in places with no trafic so the giant tard they are protecting from moskitoes and other nasty shit dosent ruin theyr web
>>
File: 20210823_231159.jpg (2.31 MB, 4032x1908)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>32191985
the fuck you got to say about this bitch then?
>>
>>32192086
>Real courage lies in knowing when to spare a life, not in taking one.

If you treat it the way you believe it would treat you, then in that moment you are embodying the very characteristics of the spider that you fear.
>>
>>32192649
>I slept with the lights off and the door to my bathroom was open with the mirror facing my bed
Same, but minus the mirrors. . . mirrors are a bathroom accessory. . . anyway, its not like anyone else lives in my apartment. People be so fucking weird.
>>
File: cf-dafuq.gif (2.03 MB, 250x187)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB GIF
>>32191826

>a dark basement
>making one small mistake that haunts you for the rest of your life
>prion diseases/toxoplasmas/parasites
>demons and their sigils
>DEWs/Missing 411
>decapitation from somebody who absolutely hates me
>running over a child
>>
File: skitter.png (458 KB, 1280x1793)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>32191985
Spiders are so cute bro, you're out of your mind!
I will admit they are a little freaky when they get on your arms, and face
Still, they just want a hug ya know? Most of them are harmless. I almost feel bad for eating the one that crawled in my sock the other day...
>>
>>32192214
There's also Harvester Spiders/Daddy Long Legs, brown house spiders, and hobo spiders.
Just because most people only know about one doesn't mean there's tons of other good ones. People also keep tarantulas as pets :)

The only ones you really need to watch out for are black widow and brown recluse.
>>
>>32197763
very nice story Anon, it's too bad you had to let Cupspider go, but that's life isn't it?
>>
>>32195026
I get what you mean dude. Shit's here today and gone tomorrow. My Chronophobia is horrible. I at least have comfort in knowing that once Jesus Christ brings about Our new inheritance, time will no longer be a burden upon us :)
>>
saw somewhere that the uncanny valley implies that humans at some point had a biological need to fear something that looks human but isn't. I love that thought for some reason.
>>
YOU WILL NOT KNOW MY FEARS, DEMON.
>>
Death but death. I had a near death experience, since waking up from my coma I'm convinced I'm actually dead and when I am anxious I get get so lost in the idea I'm actually stuck in a form of purgatory

That is absolutely terrifying
>>
>>32199216
The demon should fear you, they are literally powerless if you say they are.
>>
>>32192397
Kek when I was a kid I would put huge moths in my mouth and walk up to my sister, open my mouth and out would fly huge ass bomber moth and scare the absolute shit out of her.
>>
File: downloadfile-27.jpg (58 KB, 474x569)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>what's your greatest fear goyim

Try harder glowfag
>>
>>32198321
Probably some filthy neanderthals that caused that effect
>>
>>32198051
Lmao that thing has a fucking pussy on its face, imagine the weird head you could get
>>
>>32191826
Corner peekers if you know you know
>>
>>32191842
Putting things in peeholes. And spiders.
>>
I get really fucked by black holes and energy tunnels similar to what the Tardis flies through. Used to see weird "portals" on my wall that showed going through some weird green tunnel that got gradually more red, never knew what it was though becuase before I could reach the end I would have to blink or something.
>>
>>32191826
Being watched and judged by something I can't know or see. More specifically something evil doing this. God is an expetion however, I know he lives and cares for me so it's okay.
>>
People who dress up as mascots like the Disney ones. Fucking horrifying. I automatically think they're pedophiles to be honest.
>>
>>32199525
ditto
>>
>>32196801
If you like scaring yourself, I highly reccomend checking out the Mandela Catalog on youtube. Its exactly this.
>>
>>32199525
Hey, just noticed your post now, Im the "black holes n energy tunnels" guy. Are corner peekers those things i always see peeking around my fridge when im making sandwiches? and peeking around walls n such? If so I also suffer from them, they scare me the first few times every day but then i just want to punch them
>>
File: img_602.jpg (185 KB, 1024x654)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>32191826
Burning to death in a metal space where everything is searing hot and I'm trapped and can't escape. Its been a deep primal fear since I was a kid. I've done some ruminating on the notion of past lives and I'm increasingly open to the concept. I feel crazy even entertaining this thought, but I can't shake the idea I might've burned up in an armoured vehicle if I lived before. I remember the first time I saw a wood heater as a kid it made my blood run cold. All I could imagine was being trapped inside those thick metal walls, engulfed in searing heat with an aperture through which I knew escape was possible latched shut or jammed. Scrabbling at it blindly and feeling it melt the flesh from my fingers, trying to scream and feeling the oven hot air fill my lungs and char my throat, my eyes shrivelling or bursting, my clothing a wick to the candle of my flesh. Then an indescribable feeling of implosion as the ammo cooks off and my tomb becomes a pressure cooker. My heart is thumping in my chest just thinking about it.
>>
File: Fren.jpg (520 KB, 1000x566)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>32197763
Cupspider is wholesome. OP here, I actually have my own wholesome insect story
>be me
>be child, I have a memory worse than that of a fruit fly so I don't remember how old I was but I was probably around 10-14
>go to worm farm for homeschooling field trip
>Worm farm has big worm filter out front that bugs get caught in
>Curiouschildwantstolookattrappedbugs.png
>Look inside, see big ol' grasshopper, I mean a BIIIIIIIIG nigga grasshopper. The palm of your hand, but fat and ungainly, not sleek and nigh-predatory like a locust.
>Also brightly colored with lots of yellow and black and purple
>Take home in box, because am small child
>Mom looks it up on the internet, its a "Lubber" grasshopper, so named because of their overly-cumbersome size and consequentially clumsy, wobbly hopping.
>Being an uncreative child, I decide to name her Lubber, and Lubber and I become as close as a boy and a grasshopper can be
>Put it in a little terrarium and take it out for walks, I find exactly what kind of leaves it likes best, and the grasshopper happily eats them from my hand, all I need to do is bring the food to her mandibles
>Every day take my grasshopper out and let it hop around the yard while I watch it attentively
>Nothing ever tries to hurt it, because unbeknownst to child-me, Lubber grasshoppers are absurdly durable and poisonous, meaning that any predator steers clear of them because they're literally not worth eating
>Over the course of several months, the grasshopper becomes my beloved pet, but I realize that she is reaching the end of her life cycle, and would be happiest outside, where she could be free
>One day, toss her over the fence of my backyard into the wild thickets behind it
>Every year since that day, in the summertime, Lubber Grasshoppers appear
>I choose to believe they're the descendants of my Lubber
I have tried to keep lubbers before and none are as close with me as that one was. Bugs can be frens.
>>
Thalassophobia
>>
I'd say I have one major fear, that being the living undead. Idk what about them sends my body into absolute shutdown mode like nothing else.
A more reasonable thing, but to a much lesser extent, is mirrors in the dark. I'm not afraid of them, but something about them is extremely unnerving to me.
>>
>>32191864
This but you also have to live out every other person's existence who ever lived as well.
>>
Trypophobia

I hate all bugs but in particular bees
>>
>>32191864
You've already being doing it for an eternity doofus.
>>
>>32197517
I get this weird feeling shoot through my body from my stomach area when I see retarded/severely injured/diseased people. It's like adrenaline but distinctly a reaction of physical disgust, I don't show it on my face but I assume it's my brain telling me to avoid contact with that person, probably an Evolutionary thing to keep from catching obvious illness even of they're not contagious
>>
>>32192670
I’m more scared of eternal recurrence.
>>
>>32193297
If it helps they are basically 100% preventable by eating healthy, exercising, and not doing drugs.
>>
>>32194707
lol. you should give it a watch. maybe it'll cure your fear.
>>
>>32192518
I, too, hate my job
>>
>>32192397
My family has always teased me for my visceral reaction to moths, nice to know I'm not alone.
>>
>>32191826
>tell me your deepest fear Anon :)
>posts a demonjak image
Anon your kind is obvious to spot.
>>
my greatest fear is that i might've possibly completely fucked up getting absolute control over you stupid fucking puppets

coincidentally i am kind of calm rn
>>
>>32192432
I'm the same way, ever since I was barely old enough to form memories and my family moved into a new house with a room just for me I hated the dark. Didn't sleep in my own bed for another few years, and when I was finally too big to comfortably sleep with my parents I had to have my TV on all night and couldn't have any decorations with faces looking at me.
By the time I was a teen I got a cool combination bunkbed/desk that was in the corner of my room. Normally a corner bed would be a distinct advantage because it's one less dark corner to worry about but this bed had a sort of "counter" with nothing under it on the side that I had against the wall, and it made a pitch black void right there next to my head every night. I piled all my drawing stuff up in it just so it'd have a visible bottom, it was a challenge to get to sleep most nights.
I have fairy lights in my room now and always on the dimmest setting so I can sleep in a pretty dark environment but there are no pure shadows. I got a very long string of them for pretty cheap on Amazon, more than enough to go all the way around the room, and they haven't burnt out despite always being on for years now. I still like to fall asleep to a video because the silence always made my mind wander to the worst places, like imagining something right next to my face as I tried to sleep.
>>
>>32199525
I hate them so much, why do they exist/what are they really and how do I get rid of them
I sometimes want to just say "fuck off" but it catches in my throat and I feel too scared to go through with it in case it's a big mistake
>>
>>32193103
I've personally discovered, that if after death, my soul/being somehow recurses back into a physical manifestation, during this lifetime I would like to align myself with the frequencies I resonate with and wouldn't mind living again.
>>
>>32191826
It'd have to be the fear of ostracisim and being abandoned by my community
>>
just general feeling of someone watching me freaks me out. I can feel something is there but I can't see it until i turn around.
also uncanny valley, specifically unnaturally wide mouths and eyes.
>>
>>32191826
The apparitions I see around twice a year, generally during the night but not necessarily. I react with pure terror and scream so much it hurts my lungs. If anyone knows what they might be, I'll give more details.
>>
>>32201254
do you see three hooded figures without discernible facial features or with tiny "starlights" where their face should be? Are they around 8 feet tall?
>>
>>32201362
Hooded is likely. I'm always too terrified to make out what it looks like precisely but I remember the general bodyshapes. I think it's only one figure at a time, and I would have said masked/faceless. The whole body seemed covered in a sort of darkness, or in a somber cloak. It has a very strong aura, which is also very quiet, like it slipped inside the room. There is a form of authority, too. Generally, it enters through a door that I did not close. This is the most common apparition, I saw different ones which also terrified me. Only this one appeared more than a single time, though.
>>
>>32201380
(I'm absolutely not schizophrenic or anything related and VERY hard to scare in general, I feel a pure terror that is physical and cannot be stopped when this/these thing[s] appear)
>>
>>32192111
Yes
>>
>>32197419
>>32200231
>>32192397

this but also butterflies.
when i was a child and woke up from sleep i saw a huge moth the size of my hand on the wall directly beside me,i tried running away but it flew towards me and touched my mouth and face.
>>
>>32201362
Oh and about the size I'm not sure but they definitely are tall and most likely taller than me (1,88~89cm)
>>
>>32199852
>>32197763
cute stories
>>
>>32195608
some like this?
https://youtu.be/tT8nGx8CSbg
>>
>>32201380
I remember being visited in the night by three hooded beings as a child. They were cloaked both literally and figurativelly, with transluscent dark cloaks and dark mist around them. I looked at their heads and in their hood appeared something resembling the darkness of space. They stood in a half-circle observing me quietly, although i do have a faint memory of hearing whispers when looking into their hoods.
>>
File: image0-67-2.jpg (27 KB, 656x656)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>32199265
the demon will retreat if a person has violent murderous intent towards it, worked with me
>>
>>32201516
I don't know what they were but later found out that there's a myth involving three hooded spirits, called the Genii Cucullati. In your case there weren't three of them but to my knowledge they don't nessecarily appear together. They were somehow related to sleep or hypnos (god) if i remember correctly. I have also considered that they might have been fallen angels or "watchers"
>>
>>32191864
This . and it not ending , eternity, a good or bad one is the most fucked up thing I can think of and I have an existential crisis every time I spend a significant amount of time thinking about it. I actually feel like the people who achieve this level of sentience are cursed and sharing this knowlede with someone ignorant to it is an assault on their well being, because once you know you know . And I don't think there's anything you can tell me to make me feel better about it. Only recourse is to occupy your mindspace with litterally anything else and not dwell on it. When u zoom life out to its max resolution. It is the most unsettling picture one can think of. And fuck you for bringing it up.
>>
>>32199624
Literal a schizophrenic symptom
>>
>>32201516
>>32201542
Interesting information, thank you.
>>
>>32192998
my favorite part of this photo is that hes gassing up a civic lol
>>
File: Glowposting.jpg (40 KB, 768x408)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Just by reading the title i can tell that this thread FUCKING GLOWS in the dark.
>>
>>32196043
Oh shit, valid…
>>
>>32201682
If CIA niggers make better threads than the schizotrannies here, why not? They are useless either way
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
S I N K
H O L E S

honestly this is the kinda shit that gives me nightmares. nothing else does... not crazy giant spiders, zombies, ghosts, demons, illuminarti, etc.

Its fucking sinkholes. I've had a recurring nightmare where I'm in my house where I grew up, and its starts sinking into a vast cavernous sinkhole, and I'm usually on the extreme edge of it as it expands and I see all my shit and family get swallowed by the earth. It doesn't help that this really happens all over the globe. You could be driving, sleeping in your bed, taking a walk through the park, eating outside on the patio at your favorite restaurant... etc. Doesn't matter. You never really know whats underneath you... if its solid ground, if its eroded by years of water damage, if its just some cavernous space leading hundreds of feet below into dark nothingness. Terrifying imo.
>>
>>32202068
fucking hell is that real? btw some islander (probably was a hawaiian guy) had fallen into a LAVA sinkhole due to volcanic activity in the area. If you fall into lava you don't "sink" immediately, it's like the lava spits you out and you fall back into it a few times before the momentum ends and you burn alive. That's nightmare fuel.
>>
>>32202068
good contribution.

Physical pain scares me the most.
>>
File: SinkHole1.jpg (187 KB, 1024x637)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>32202207
sure is. They can happen anywhere. They can be huge and expansive, or just big enough to swallow a car. They can go hundreds of feet, or just a few. Some take many many many years to develop... often times going unnoticed until the infrastructure above gives way to reveal whats been long since eroded underneath. Scary stuff.
>>
>>32196801
Watch 'It Follows'
>>
Earthworms
>>
File: 1578689526013.jpg (64 KB, 986x701)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
My own desires. I dream of being corrupted into being evil and it's liberating.

Maybe Slaanesh is real and we are immanentizing it with our own desires.
>>
>>32201624
Ah shit, I figured I have some sort of schizo with bipolar disorder but I didn't realize I had symptoms that young, aside from hearing people yelling when Id wake up as a kid yet no one was yelling. Thank you for the info brother, I hope your day is going well
>>
using the pristine and flawless sticker and slapping it on some place instead of hanging onto it
>>
File: 1655672376640.png (70 KB, 233x240)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>32201420
>when i was a child and woke up from sleep i saw a huge moth the size of my hand on the wall directly beside me,i tried running away but it flew towards me and touched my mouth and face.
>touched my mouth and face
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>32199851
maybe you were an italian tankist, they used to call them "iron coffins" because their armoured vehicles were so shit that you would most likely die when an enemy shot straight through it or burned you alive. Also, i don't remember when these were invented but there are armor piercing rounds that will penetrate an armoured vehicle and incinerate the crew inside.
>>
>>32202068
Same
>>
>>32203042
brazen bull is another possibility
>>
>>32201535
This but unironically, it fucking works and I don't know how.
>>
>>32191826
Greys, ketoacidosis, and brain damage. Specifically for the latter, the loss of identity or consciousness and seeing victims of it
>>
>>32191826
being alone in the darkness, especially if I am outside, and especially if there is a bit of moonlight
>>
>>32194810
This

Huge volumes of space are also extraordinarily scary
I'm glad of never having a nightmare where I travel in space on an untethered space suit, waiting to fall into a gas giant or become increasingly far away from everything.
>>
File: laughing_jackoff.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1907)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>32191826
This might make me sound like a faggot but certain kinds of clowns/jesters. Mind you, not any kind, rather ones that look evil in nature/meant to be fucking scary (pic related).
>>
>>32204443
Space is probably the most terrifying of all. Its endless void. Nothingness. Forever. What could be worse than that? We have no idea what kind of horrors could be out there, and even if we did encounter anything malevolent, we'd be faaaaaaaaar too far away from home for anyone to ever have any chance of finding us again.
>>
>>32191826
Bees made a nest under my sandbox when I was 2 and then attacked me when I went to go and play, I'm still really scared of them 18 years later.
>>
Submechanophobia, I can't stand looking at anything classified as it unless I am drunk.
It sucks since I am super interested in the ocean and would love a job involving it.
>>
Scared to death I'll never be able to smoke crack again.
>>
File: 1654227824367.gif (352 KB, 220x146)
352 KB
352 KB GIF
Hello, been enjoying this thread quite a bit. I have a huge phobia of hump back crickets (spider crickets). I love most bugs, including spiders and crickets, but these are something from hell. Confronting a cricket or spider, I almost always force myself to capture them and toss them outside, but I have a hard time even confronting these things and almost always make it my duty to kill them. I was gonna google a picture and then attach it to this post, but I'm too afraid. I had a horrible traumatic experience with these as a child when my basement was infested with them. The basement was the only place where I could play vidyas so I had encounters with them all the time. The first being an encounter where I found a fully mature one sitting right next to my head on my couch. I'd never seen one before, so it really scarred tf outta me when I turned towards it and found my entire field of view enraptured with this insect I'd never seen before. The surprise, fear and confusion from that one encounter has followed me through my life. Now I live in that same basement, which was something I almost didn't wanna do based on the memories of these things alone. Lately, I've been trying to get over the fear, but the progress is pretty null. One day I'll learn to love them. I think it's the only way to ascend to the next level; conquering all your fears in this life. If someone could post one, just so I can see it, it would mean a lot
>>
File: iu54o.jpg (291 KB, 1600x1067)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>32206195
Just googled a picture of one. Holy fuck. Really glad those don't live near me
>>
perfect love casts out all fear
>>
File: 1654850919031.gif (139 KB, 206x236)
139 KB
139 KB GIF
>>32193297
Same. Had a few edibles a couple years ago and was watching one of the fast and furious movies, heart felt like the drummer boy did a line of coke. I really thought I was going to die.

This new bud had such a high THc content it kinda makes you trip. Nothing like 90s home grown skunk weed.
>>
>>32192649
>cause I slept with the lights off and the door to my bathroom was open with the mirror facing my bed.
kek this is literally me
>>
you're all fags.

our computers shouldn't have ever all been connected.

stop being a pussy and clean yourself up, meet a woman, and raise a family the way God wants you to.

nothing is more cool or radical than getting offline and bolstering your community. ppl you meant irl. other parents who raise cool kids for your kids to play with.

stop being a bitch.
>>
>>32191826
nothing scares me anymore
>>
>>32206725
Don't the most devout Christians abstain from sex though? What if I want to be a monk, how am I gonna raise a family then?
>>
the vastness of space is kinda scary
>>
File: raaagh.jpg (49 KB, 728x410)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>32191826
Genital mutilation. My and my people's enemies seem to be fixated on it. Chopping bits of male and female sexual organs off because it gives them some sort or perverse high, because their semite god told them it was good, because they can use the cells in face cream. Doing worse, tranny shit, grotesque gashes we're meant to call vaginas, horrifying flesh tubes we should pretend are penises.
I hate it. I hate it so much, everyone who likes it should die. They deserve to die. And the worst part is, they already got me, at birth. I am already mutiliated.
FUCK these FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT THEY WILL GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS I SWEAR IT
>>
oh yeah you posted that one mb
>>
>>32206760
I hope one day we will separate faith from organized religion. Abstaining from sex is a meme made by insecure sodomites, closeted homosexuals, jealous monks, pedophile priests and impotent elders. Sex with loved person is literally best feeling in the world you can get without including something very extraordinary. Why the fuck should you abstain from it? Also, don't it with uncontrolled lust or with sodomy.
>>
>>32206839
>don't confuse it with*
>>
>>32199571
Imagine a spider crawling into a peehole
>>
File: EIS.jpg (10 KB, 256x256)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
I hate whales. Fuck whales. The Japanese are the heroes we don't deserve. Killing all the whales would have little impact on the world and fuck what faggot ass deboonking marine biologists tell you too. Nothing that big should be in the water. Fuck whales.
>>
File: sagan.gif (669 KB, 220x153)
669 KB
669 KB GIF
>>32191826
Dark side/Satanic overthrow of the US gov or world government.
>>
File: pillars of creation.jpg (409 KB, 1280x1335)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
Easy: the vastness and sheer size of the universe. Like seriously, the universe is goddamn horrifying. Trillions of miles of black emptiness for seemingly forever and ever. Black holes that destroy everything and anything in their way, supernovas that annihilate solar systems, the fact that the age of the universe is billions of years old and will live on for an incomprehensively long time... but yeah, just the absolute horror of infinity and infinite empty blackness is enough to keep me up sometimes.

Like seriously, watch this shit. It's horrifying... fascinating, but horrifying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
also a piece of music that accurately embodies the horrors of the cosmos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyC7WBuyQYo
>>
>>32191826
Heart pain/palpitations, my family has a history of heart disease
>>
>>32196784
i have that kind of nightmares when im sick as fuck
>>
File: reaper.png (201 KB, 1920x1080)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>32199906
men, you will love subnautica
>>
>>32191826
weird stuff and super bizarre stuff (david lynch films, surreal stuff, disturbing uncanny stuff)

also the idea that your perception is 100% your own. you're truly alone in that sense. you could be the biggest maniac on the planet and you would never know. any thought you've had is only your own, even if it's inspired by another.
>>
File: tick.jpg (1.49 MB, 3830x2553)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
I hate these little niggers like you wouldnt believe. They find the worse hidden spots to latch on, you dont feel them and when you find them they are half way stuck inside your skin, wiggling and sucking. And then you dont know if you contracted a disease or not.
FUCK TICKS. and fucking just had to remove one from my ass cheek
>>
>>32202294
Ever seen the one of the sinkhole in (I think) a parking lot? It's like an almost perfect fit for the car to tip forward into then sink in vertically, and it's filled with muddy water. I don't think anyone was in the car but thinking about being in it makes me sick
>>
>>32191826
Good. Smiling for no reason is often predatory.
>>
File: 1655817878495.jpg (89 KB, 735x972)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>32207353
Rest assured, everyone. I'm the biggest maniac on the planet. You can rest easy
>>
>>32205823
feel you anon. The same scares me the most.
>>
>>32207414
I walked though the wrong bush or something in Florida one summer and wound up with 30-50 ticks on me. Worst skin sensation ever. Took over an hour to find them all.
>>
>>32206797
Based anti-semite chad. I pray your arms strike hard and your aim is guided by God's own hands.
>>32207049
Bro I got bad news: That happened like 50 years ago
>>
>>32200204
I'm going to for sure. I like the way the trailer looks and that last jumpscare is actually pretty well executed, because you expect it to do one thing and then it does something else.
It'll probably be the same tonally as most other forgettable horror movies but I'm still gonna be hiding behind my hands the entire film.
>>
Cessation of consciousness permanently after death, thanks.
>>
>>32191826
Nothing itself, not that i don't fear anything.
>>
Two things.
First, my expierences on high dosages of LSD, unlike most people I never expierences any religious enlighment, quite the opposite. I saw that there is no God, no purpose. That we are all animals that created those thought-structures in which we live, illusions of direction that serve only one purpose, not commiting suicide.
The second thing are medieval dance plagues. Shit terrifies me like nothing else. I just imagine thousands of people dancing in circles and dropping dead one by one.
>>
>>32191826
Torture.
>>
Having my throat slit.

The fear is so bad I sleep with my neck covered every night, and if I don’t I feel it tickling and itching till i do.
This isn’t even just when I’m staying somewhere like a hotel, this is even in the safety and familiarity of my own house
>>
>>32199525
Can I know yet?
>>
>>32210283
Imagine a box cutter slashing your wrists, stare at them as you feel it cutting that big artery poking through your skin. Can you feel your hand becoming weaker?
>>
>>32191826
Was swimming in the ocean and I looked down. Immediately shit brix. I guess it would be the knowledge that there's something there but I cannot see it or hear it but it can see me.
>>
>>32191985
Are you a fucking bug or something? A spider can't eat you if you're a human.
>>
>>32195567
I have this same thing.
fucking terrifying
>>
>>32191826
deadly vegetables
>>
>>32191826
claustrophobia, especially being stuck somewhere near people but whatever has me pinned down prevents me from being able to scream just barely breath
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>32191826
When I zoom in too fast on this shit and the text gets huge, it makes me freak out lol. also black and white movies make me nauseous
>>
>>32206725
projection much xdddddddddd
>>
>>32191985
Same. The way their legs arch, how they move, usually dark I'm color so they look like little shadows... Unnerving. That said, jumping spiders and most baby spiders don't creep me out, they're kinda cute
>>
>>32199525
Explain
>>
Madness, maybe. But I'll go with cowardice.
>>
File: 1641157160214.jpg (1.1 MB, 1010x1010)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>32191826
Sometimes when I'm out in the forest, I'm suddenly overcome by an overwhelming sense of dread and vulnerability, and a belief that a malevolent entity is present.

But more practically, being organ harvested. I once was briefly trapped in a seldom-used elevator, and became convinced that I was going to gutted alive. Not implausible, considering the potential monetary gain on the black market.
>>
>>32191826
White people.
>>
>>32191860
I have dreams every now and then that I'm running, dodging a heap of snakes. It's the only dream thats nightmarish
>>
File: 1653933994725.jpg (13 KB, 458x554)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>32191826
Getting run over or beheaded in a car accident.
Sometimes when walking on the road,or crossing I imagine how much it would hurt if a car were to hit me right now and how to avoid it,or if I'm travelling in a car I imagine it crashing behind and under a tanker truck and the top getting scraped clean off as everyone inside is beheaded.
>>
That beeping sound effect that comes up when a number is not in service.
>>
>>32211923
Oooh this is me. Thank you.
>>
he.
>>
>>32191864
Harden up faggot. It's not so bad when you're there.
>>
>>32199851
>
me too
>>
>>32192323
same here. I think it's very primal and inate to us, to fear something that appears to be friendly to lure us into danger. That theme appears commonly in human nature and nature in general.

What's odd is the uncanny valley seems to be a response to avoid predatory behavior, and what could have been predatory in nature to us that would appear human but be slightly off?
>>
>>32204485
for whatever reason, humans have an inate fear of clowns. i wonder what caused this
>>
The thought of being eaten alive terrifies me, whether by lions or a crocodile, the fear really lies in the fact that I would not know what to do because if I fight and survive well, but if I fight and die, I will have been condemned, the easiest which??. fight or pray and repent????
>>
File: 1649150975688.jpg (151 KB, 960x983)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>32191826
Insanity being normalized. If tomorrow the social media says that 2+2 is 5. You better believe that the mayority will attack those that says 4.
>>
>>32213440
My though is Neanderthals. Similar looking to humans, but bigger and more of a physical threat.
>>
>>32192086
Jumping spiders are not like those other spiders. If you watch one for two minutes you will be charmed by their personality. Maybe watch ghost in the shell stand alone complex tachicomas as a primer if the eyes and mandibles freak you out too much.
>>
>>32213494
not everyone's afraid of clowns you toddler
>>
>>32210283
by law of attraction someone is eventually going to break in and do it, and it will be your fault because you thought of it all the fucking time day and night
>>
>>32191985
Spiders are cute, very helpful
I had a recluse drop on my leg today. Very scary. But they are cute
>>
>>32214146
im not scared of clowns, but they are imbedded into the human psyche at a subconscious level. i can tell. to some extent, my brain is telling me i should be afraid of clowns or beings like them.
>>
>>32192086
If you see a spider in your home it just means there are more, worse bugs that you don't want, so why kill them? It's extremely counter productive
>>
>>32192323
>>32213440
It's just your mind seeing a bloated corpse and thinking O FUG
>>
>>32191826
bugs crawling on me. Hate that shit. Was once deep in woods and stupid put survival shelter against a dead stump. After I crawled into it spiders, centipedes and what seemed like a million other bugs came out of the wood and I was grossed out. Built a fire and didn't even bother with another shelter after that. Was still freezing.
>>
>>32214245
i never really gave a fuck about them. i think you made that up
>>
>>32214275
bloated corpses don't look like that though. Seen a few of them.
>>
>>32214371
seeing jester or clown like beings is common with psychedelics, as they have a mysterious but integral relationship with the human psyche. enough introspection and you’ll start to see some of those patterns, even if you’re not necessarily afraid of them
>>
>>32191826
A warm hug
>>
>>32199851
The brazen bull seems to be the worst of this
>>
I don't know why or how it happened but I've always been deathly afraid of anything halloween related..

I'm not even talking afraid like scared, I will literally start throwing up if I see a Halloween mask... I have no control over it... and I don't know why
>>
>>32207176
I get this
>>
>>32191826
That there's nothing more to the world than what we see at a surface level.
That there is no real meaning behind anything taking place.
That there are no 300 iq brainiacs controlling a global economy.
That there's no greater plans in the world.
That everything is being ran by regular human beings. Regular. Dumb. Biased. Human beings.
That nobody knows what they're doing in life. That they're using their life experience to aid in winging it, no matter their role or position.
That heaven and hell, an eternal struggle, it doesn't exist.
That it's just a bunch of idiots tying to make the most of it all, often times at the expense of others.
Because then I have to accept that things just aren't going to change. Society will advance slowly, collapse on itself as it always does, and then repeat. That there will never be a true utopia, and that people will forever be burdened from stupid shit that would be entirely avoidable if not for humans being humans.
That progress is being restricted even in today's world for profit.
It's a horrifying thought.
>>
File: opisthotonus.jpg (86 KB, 800x612)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
rabies, tetanus, etc.
>>
I'm afraid of black people
>>
>>32214993
This is also utterly horrifying.
>>
File: 1622654156279.jpg (58 KB, 651x655)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>32207176

This viscerally upset me. I feel so small in the face of this. How can humans insist they're important in the face of such things?
>>
File: 1633736073023.gif (520 KB, 582x762)
520 KB
520 KB GIF
>>32214993

The hardest part is that this is probably the truth. I love conspiracy theories but at its core, this is probably more accurate than any theory out there. Just a sad miserable tragic state of affairs run by assholes.
>>
>>32191826
Body deformities. Dwarfism, missing limbs, retard faces, conjoined twins. I'm not scared of them, but holy fuck do they give me the heebeejeebees.
>>
File: IMG_20200718_151922_414.jpg (87 KB, 1440x1440)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>32192397
I feel the opposite way. I am transfixed by their beauty, I keep several species of moth as pets
>>
File: osmondsoss.jpg (411 KB, 822x901)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>32191826
>>
>>32191826
wasps
>>
>>32191826
Waking up one day to find that all the lights in the house are off.
Finding that all the street lights are off too.
Discovering that there's no more running water.
In fact, there's no more people, either.
You're the person left in a world of pitch darkness.
>>
>>32219237
I wish moths were viable long term as pets. Their final form existing for the sole purpose of procreation is rough.
I've heard some people in the hobby will put them in the fridge to artificially extend the life, but that just feels cruel. Let the buggers fuck and call it a day.
>>
File: 3txt.png (193 KB, 798x448)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>32191826
>What is something that terrifies you viscerally, and intently?
Home intruders/ people living inside your home without you knowing. Just the thought of someone with ill intent slipping by prepared to slit your neck if you so much as breathe is pretty horrifying.

(pic rel was a baby cam that caught someone when the parents weren't home)
>>
>>32197454
The fear of my mother killing me left me when I got strong enough (through lifting weights) that I could dispatch her with 1 hand to the throat.
Definitely recommend lifting and playing resident evil 5 if you still struggle with this fear.
>>
>>32197417
That’s fucking gooood
>>
Probably dying in a humiliating/disgusting way, like shitting my pants after being shot, getting shot in the dick, etc.
>>
>>32219909
This,I saw a movie about a decade ago with an assassin who killed a guy while he was taking a shit,always hurried up and did my business as soon as possible after that.
>>
Sometimes I get flickering doubts about the nature of death and consciousness. What if I die and I am no longer 'there'?

Before death doesn't constitute a good enough reason to assuage my fear of dying. Because before I was born I wasn't my self, no institution of experience was formed. But now knowing that I am and have been, and will be, and shall one day cease to be. That's the scariest information hazard of them all. Its bad enough to the point that even the understanding of it is brute forced into an indifferent emotional response because even the various systems in our brains have developed an adverse reaction to non-existence.
>>
>>32195608
https://youtu.be/xVx2jyDPinw
>>
Dementia/alzheimers or any other severe decline in cognitive ability. I can't think of anything worse than losing my mind.
I'm assuming losing loved ones doesn't count because thats a given for everybody.
>>
>>32210161
Damn dude that sucks for you. I've felt the infinite love of God and seen the afterlife on my trips. Once traveled through space on a super high lsd dose. Felt like superman.
>>
>>32220111
>>32220155
Yo I just got trips and then doubles in consecutive post! NOW WITNESS AS I GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND, BEHOLD MY QUADS!
>>
>>32191826
Complete and utter defilement. For example, sometimes when I'm driving down the highway, I think about how it takes just one small mistake to be in a major collision. I imagine my soul outside my body looking upon my mangled corpse draped in shreds over the twisted wreckage. I also imagine being murdered and dismembered, especially decapitated, and once again have my soul outside my body looking at my own severed head that I had known so intimately only seconds ago. Something about the malicious desecration of one's identity, especially your own, is particularly disturbing to me. Everything you've ever known about yourself is right there, brutalized right before your very eyes
>>
>>32191864
this
>>
>>32191864
all my nightmares these days is stuck in some eternal recursion hell
>>
>>32191864
I used to think like this but then I kind of fell out of it when I realised that if I were living the same life over and over then I am already in that cycle. I've already lived this life over and over and it hasn't bothered me thus far except for this kind of philosophical existential crisis that I induce by thinking about whether it's true. Ultimately, if it is true, I will never be able to perceive that that is what's happening. So what does it matter? Also at least I'll get to enjoy my ex gfs tits again at some point.
>>
>>32220281
I keep dreaming that I'm a bird or a worm on the way to hell.
>>
>>32207414
good one.
>>32209758
that's crazy! wrong bush indeed. I once walked through some brush in a forest and was immediately suspicious and spotted 5 of them on me fairly well and quickly for their size. you'd think you might overlook them like a black speck of dirt but my body was alarmed and awake for it.
>>
>>32207414
I had one right underneath my dickhole once. Even getting it off "the right way" with tweezers was excruciatingly painful
>>
>>32191826
going into a coma and waking up to find a catheter in my peehole
>>
>>32220816
>catheter in my peehole
ain't so bad
>>
>>32220816
Better to be asleep while they put it in. It would be worse if you had to get one inserted without the coma.
>>
>>32220637
I thought the right way was to suck them out. You don't have any friends?
>>
>>32207176
I've looked far and wide with every way of seeing I know, but I haven't found anything that scares me. I'm totally, utterly fearless. I feel like I must be some sort of monster.

>>32207176
That first video is kind of overproduced, but it's very beautiful. Thanks for reminding me why I study these things.
>>
>>32191826
Death.
>>
File: Lets start this thing.gif (3.06 MB, 200x200)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB GIF
>>32197517
retarded mentally handicapped people have access to the spirit realm that we do not. I swear this is true. I had to take the bus to a retard school one summer cause my folks worked there. They mentally retarded have access to the spirit realm. I know this to be true.
>>
>>32220637
Did it leave a permanent black mark?
>>
File: 4chan-Logo.png (96 KB, 3840x2160)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>32222996
>retarded mentally handicapped people have access to the spirit realm
>>
>>32192214
>whaah whahh the tiny little insect in thr corner of my room is proof god doesnt exist
You're the insect
>>
Fear is cope for lazy souls not wanting to deal with their divine duties
>>
>>32220169
>69
Jej
>>
>>32214539
It aint just clowns man. There's a shitload of other "deeply fixed symbols" that siritual experiences or psychedelics can bring about and make them reccurent. You should read some jung.
>ist trip on acid was very fun and goofy with friend
>distinctly remembers dogs and other 4 legged animals casually roaming about
>since then they've been back everytime I take a trip or am too tired or just cuz
>I feel ok with this, I like em anwyay
>>
>>32223146
spiders aren't insects, they're arachnids.
>>
>>32214044
This too
>>
>>32223211
Yes thank you anon
>>
>>32214993
These are all good things except the ones from the "bunch of idiots" onward.

Conspiracies are scary to me. When I see a conspiracy thread I often click on it hoping to see someone deboonk it because I want there to be justice.
Best world is one where it really is humans being human. We're all human and we know each other's flaws and temptations. Some things are hard, but it's easier to cope with than the world being in the hands of powerful forces or having to worry about ourselves even after death.
>>
life never getting any better.
>>
>>32223249
who said the world being in the hands of powerful forces isn't "humans being human"? humans are a social species designed to have hierarchical systems. the world has always been in the hands of powerful forces and always will be.
>>
Nancy Brown the ceo of the American Heart Association scares the fuck out of me
>>
>>32223315
Fucking hell is that photoshopped?
>>
>>32223315
>Nancy Brown the ceo of the American Heart Association

>>32223113

when retarded ppl see women who look like that they whale because they know a demon when they see it. I shit u not.
>>
File: mentally ill.jpg (73 KB, 1080x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>32223315
>>32223113

when retarded kids would see these weirdo looking ppl exactly like this they would shreak in terror. I shit u not. these retarded kids are the ones who for them the veil between the spirit world and this world is very thin. these retarded kids know by their nature that these people are demonic.
>>
>>32191842
>>
>>32192432
A good loyal guard dog will cure that. They need not light to sense danger. Just be a good owner.
>>
>>32191826
Spiders, uncanny valley and quantum immortality
>>
>>32191826
pretty often I picture the moment when I will be close to death. I picture it like a black hole, nothing can escape it, you're just waiting to fall in. no matter what stupid paranormal or religious crap I read or research, nothing has really alleviated the dread that there will just be nonexistence after those last few moments. even the most terrifying demonic experience would be comforting because of the dread I constantly feel over this.
>>
>>32217089
>rabies
this
I dont understand how people treat it so casually, its the disease I fear the most
>>
File: FB_IMG_1656305499487.jpg (26 KB, 552x571)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
The dark. Everytime I'm surrounded by it I feel like I'm being observed by thousands of shadow men.
>>
>>32191826

Strange, uncanny behavior, especially if sudden and stark. Seeing 'primal' fear and emotions in others also gives me chills. Oh yeah. And that alleged audio of Podesta torturing/scaring that child, but I guess that goes back to the primal fear in others thing.
>>
>>32210283
I hate you reminded me of that.
>>
heights
>>
>>32191842
Hell isn't a place. That is pagan corruption. Hell is clearly defined by Jesus, a state of weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I'll explain right from the scriptures to kill this fairy tale. You and I are children of God aka a Heavenly Adam and a Heavenly Eve (God).

A physical Adam and Eve were created. In the process of granting us freedom, we left the Schroedringers box and became not just observed but observers.

However our observation power is imperfect which leads to disharmony with God, our brothers and sisters, and the universe. This disharmony is sin in the bible. It creates pain and death as it's output both on the material (physical) and spiritual (quantum) level.

We needed a being to reharmonize or at one ment us. So Jesus came and accomplished this.

Now He warns us that in doing this he can't remove our independent observer state (freedom) granted us but he can remove pain and death and did.

However he can't remove our desires. This will require us to sacrifice our disharmonious desires on our own.
>>
>>32224712
He warns us if we don't we will suffer. Imagine dying addicted to crack and now you can't get it. That desire will burn as a fire till you give it up and without a body you can't scratch that itch. That is part one of the state of hell. That part ends if we choose to let Jesus help.

However Jesus warns us of a worse part 2. He explains clearly that he will give us a perfect body in the resurrection. Well this comes with a perfect mind and perfect perspective. You will know how far you were from who you could've been. You will know how good or bad you and everyone else was/is.

He warns us about that because when we die we will be around all the people we helped or screwed by omission or commission. Every junky thing we will all see in each other. We will also see all the time we rejected our parents and we will be with them.

Now this understanding and experience will be terrible for the bad and enjoyable to a point for the good as they enjoy their family reunion.

Since our Heavenly Parents are kind, they will let the children who are suffering from their choices and don't want Jesus's help leave.

Those children's punishment isn't to suffer more by where they go, instead that is a mercy of God. Instead they're punishment is a self imposed exile from those they love.

They will return I expect when they can forgive themselves and move forward (damnation is a fancy word for stopped progress)

Unless you have proven to yourself that you are a monster like the devil by unjust murder or denial of the holy ghost after accepting it (equivalent of literally seeing your heavenly parents the flesh and denying them)

At that point you have chosen the darkness and you are lost to your parents and brothers and sisters.

I have met that evil once and unless you are what they were, you are most likely just a broken child your Heavenly Parents and brother Jesus will kiss hold and hug with the rest of your loved ones when you die.

Be at peace and serve.
>>
>>32192998
Jimmy Dore doesnt give a fuck.
>>
>>32209295
remember, we are clinging by our toes above an endless expanding void of nothingness, held only by the weakest fundamental force that we neither understand nor can say for certain wont just stop one day for no reason.
>>
>>32206483
yooo I saw one of those recently, he was pretty based
>>
File: aGgKdBG_700b.jpg (119 KB, 700x592)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>32224763
This picture is closer to what's next. But your dogs, cats, etc. will all be there to greet you as well. If you are alone, your Adam or eve will be there (God doesn't change so we all have a partner). And all this in a Garden of Eden more beautiful than we can imagine.

The devil tricks you to look inwardly and hate like a black hole. But look outwardly and give like a sun, the Son.
>>
>>32224865
why do you people have to try to make everything about "God"
>>
>>32224865
without acknowledging the reality of evil within you will never be able to truly love. when you see the evil within yourself it is easier to empathize with the shortcomings of others. looking within is important, surely during Jesus' 40 day fast in isolation he did just that, and that is when he confronted satan.
>>
>>32224890
They are your parents. Your destiny is to become one of them if you choose. What greater subject is there?

Everything from Yeti to Ufos relates to the subject.
>>
>>32224904
Agreed. If you or I can't remove our desire for evil (things not given to us by God), we are no better than any addict chasing a high and that's not freedom
>>
I don't know. I have some minor fears like elevators, radiation, bugs etc but nothing crazy.
I will say gore involving the penis and or removing parts of the body and or messing with the brain disturb me and I'm unable to watch or see it. Other forms of gore don't bother me though
I.e stuff like cartel chainsaw or people dying
>>
>>32225068
Saw a vid of a dude riding a bike and getting his junk torn off by a spiked gate,I can tolerate beheadings,torsos getting split open,skinning the face etc but anything to do with genitals I avoid. Video was pretty low quality too
>>
>>32191826
fever and the thought of burning up on the inside scares me. but I keep adding more and more fears to my list lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.