[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1655958128665.jpg (381 KB, 1500x2000)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>Library:
mega.nz/folder/jlEwhYyJ#iK4mVC4y5iwk_cr3eIpX4g

>Mysticism
Western - Jewish Meditation
Hindu - Raja Yoga
Taoist - Foundations of Internal Alchemy
Theravada - Knowing and Seeing
Zen - Zen Mind Beginner's Mind

>Grimoires
Agrippa's Three Books are a must
Arbatel should be your first grimoire to work with; later on you can work with Heptameron, Goetia, Book of Abramelin, Picatrix, etc.
The PGM tend to be pretty modular

>Vajrayana
Intro to Tantra, Refining Gold. Garchen Rinpoche's entire YouTube catalog; you can even take empowerment and transmission from his recordings. Look into temples in your area & others that offer empowerment online. Avoid NKT, Rigpa, and Shambhala. You can also self-initiate with the Samadhi Empowerment
studybuddhism.com

>Golden Dawn
In order: Tree of Life, Mystical Qaballah, Middle Pillar, Golden Dawn

>Aurum Solis
Magical Philosophy (70s editions go from I-V, modern ones from I-III), then Planetary Magick
Their Practical Guide series for whatever piques your interest

>Martinism
In the Freemason folder there is Martinism folder — read everything
Then try to find Treatise on the Reintegration of Beings, as well as the works of Louise Claude de Saint Martin and Papus, in French
youtube.com/c/OrdreMartinistesSouverains

>Aspire to A∴A∴
It's recommended to have a basic understanding of the Golden Dawn system. Read Liber ABA, then go through this reading list:
ordoaa.org/studlist.htm
Focus on Liber Resh, E , RV, O, Astarte, and HHH
For a full curriculum, Mystical and Magical System of the A∴A∴

>Chaos Magic
Liber Null and Psychonaut, Condensed Chaos, Liber Kaos, Hands-On Chaos Magic, Six Ways
>>
>>32191120
>Aspire to A∴A∴
I'm considering Grady Louis McMurtry's branch, anyone familiar with it?
>>
Most important Hermetic texts aside from the CH and Asclepius? Any good compilations of the “technical” hermetica?
>>
File: LRH-38-01-OBP-3F-RESTORED.jpg (283 KB, 1000x1342)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
Alright. whats my vest step to become a powerful sorcerer like ol Laffy Hubbard? the affirmations in the library seem like a place to start emulating. what other magicks can i study to mess with rocket scientists and become a powerful con man? i am being serious here, im interested in magick now to be like him, but dont know where to start.
>>
>>32191354
Develops your Will.
>>
Videos on basic magick 101 shit:

https://youtu.be/OvLMoQodiJA
https://youtu.be/ntyH07Y6CJ8
https://youtu.be/m5Dup1AvyS8
https://youtu.be/KD4Z7igGTdU
https://youtu.be/LUJqEN8G-oI
https://youtu.be/6ueG35wCSuU
>>
>>32191184
Yes.
>>
File: 1655636606835.jpg (297 KB, 1152x2048)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
best entity to work with for the gains? Only non-meme answers please
>>
>>32191884
How is it? What can you tell me about it?
>>
>>32192038
Try Mars/Ares or Hanuman.
>>
>>32192038
>Open Liber 777
>Go to Magickal Powers
>Interesting, the Secret of Physical Power is attributed to 16 Vav
>Look up entities/gods attributed to Vav
>Find Asar, Apis, Hera, etc.
Is this really that hard to do?
>>
>>32192145
Proof that he knew shit when it came to the entities he was spewing nonsense about! Gods of war and strength are the only ones that matter.
>>
>>32192151
I mean, you can work with the gods of war, since the muscular system is attributed to Pe (Mars).
But from a purely magickal perspective, I would work with Vav for that purpose.
>>
>>32192038
Zyzz
>>
File: 1655926515421.png (1.83 MB, 1188x1268)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>
Is there a longer version of the golden dawn guide in the OP?
>>
>>32191184
Do I have to hang out with the cringe crowd that is Thelema to get to the A∴A∴? I've got a local OTO camp that I could attend but it looks like there's an internal problem in the OTO with trannys not being able to perform the roles of the divine archetypes in the ritual.
>>
>>32194045
>Regardie's Black Brick in the archive
>is there a longer version?
wew lad
>>
>>32192904
>xyzzy
>>
>>32194226
>Do I have to hang out with the cringe crowd that is Thelema to get to the A∴A∴
No.

>there's an internal problem in the OTO with trannys not being able to perform the roles of the divine archetypes in the ritual.
This is such a weird hill for the EGC bishops to die on. Like, gay mass has only been sanctioned for a few years now. In an organization spearheaded by the most infamous bisexual of the turn of the century. The only reason trans mass isn't sanctioned at this point is spiritual boomerism. If the concern is for the chemical properties of the Eucharist, have someone else make them in use for the ritual. Even then, like one fucking drop of blood from either party is enough, as per Liber L. It's not like it matters anyhow, Eucharist in public mass is burnt to a carbonized cinder then redistributed into sterile cakes.
>>
>>32192097
They got decent folks associated, doing the work largely without the politics. I'm sure mileage may vary, but if you want the formal deal then you could do worse than that line.

>>32194226
You definitely don't have to associate with OTO. You can just correspond with your superior in the order, or go through self initiation to connect to the AA on your own.
>>
>>32194329
>doing the work largely without the politics
Unless your name is Jerry. Or Marlene.
>>
File: 1655997379765.jpg (695 KB, 1146x1440)
695 KB
695 KB JPG
Is the occult simply metaphor? A metaphor for philosophies? Same for reincarnation, say Evola, reincarnation on a bloodline, genes.
>>
>>32194362
The entirety of the occult is a metaphor for the blemmyes
>>
>>32194362
Evola is, for the most part, a shitty source.
No it's not a metaphor. It's not philosophy. Reincarnation isn't a metaphor for bloodline. Jesus. There isn't One Truth of the Mysteries.

Start reading some primary sources.
>>
>>32194358
Yeah okay true that.

>>32194362
No, a good portion of it is fairly literal. Like communicating with real, literal spirits.

>>32194380
Secretum non revelare profanis.
>>
>>32194265
apparently my post gave you the impression that I was a fan of breaking down the requirement of the appropriate sexes fulfilling their ceremonial roles; I'm not. I fall into the more traditionalist camp and align myself with those bishops you're call spiritual boomers.
seriously, how can you expect a person not gifted with the divine yod of creation to perform the role of a priest? it goes against one of the foundational ideas of the hadit/nuit left/right pillar binary. From a spiritual perspective, it is not possible to be incarnated in the 'wrong body' as all humans who possess a soul and spirit carry both the divine masculine and feminine within them. Whatever sex you choose to incarnate is the role that you're supposed to be learning to fulfill. masculine and feminine; active and passive; the seed of creation and the soil in which it is implanted. these archetypes of natural law are broken by the idea of transexualism whereas bisexuality, being a non-ceremonial practice and distinct from ritual maintains the appropriate categories and archetypes of the priest and priestess.
before birth you chose to be male so be masculine and fulfill that role
alternatively, before birth if you chose to be female then you should fulfill that role appropriately as well (I'm not female so the fullness of this role is mysterious to me).
Those who wish to break down these archetypes are welcome to do so but to my thinking they should form their own orders and lodges
>>
>>32194433
I hate fundies
>>
>>32194443
>I hate
something you should probably work on anon
>>
>>32194448
Go back to Facebook where you belong
>>
Any good books on sidereal astrology?
>>
>>32194433
based
>>
Any book reading recommendations on deity apparitions? Like Saint Mary of Guadalupe or Our Lady of Medjugorje apparitions for example.
It doesn't need to be about Christian apparitions, apparitions from other faiths are welcome too
>>
>>32194402
>>32194424
What's a good primary source? I was told it was like alchemy, like a metaphor for mindsets and such. Not literal at all, how literal has it been for you? I need to go off the deep end, anything or anyone for luck? good one mind you, good luck, for me that is.
>>
File: IMG_20220623_115519742~2.jpg (1.3 MB, 2294x2769)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Hon hon hon
>>
>>32194628
How does the cover feel
>>
>>32194461
I do not engage in social media; it's an ego trap.
>>
>>32194433
>how can you expect a person not gifted with the divine yod of creation to perform the role of a priest
Well apparently they can perform the role just fine if and only if the Priestess is also without the Yod. Two Yods (gay), fine. No Yods at all (gay) fine. Two Yods (trans) not fine. No Yods at all (trans) not fine. The distinction is literally fucking arbitrary at this point. There's zero ecclesiastical or spiritual reason for it. Two Priests can run a mass. Two Priestesses can run a mass. But for some fucking reason as soon as there's a trans person in the mix it screeches to a halt.

If that's actually your concern, you shouldn't be playing the EGC's game at all, and exiting the mall altogether. But here you are.

>Whatever sex you choose to incarnate
Lel.

>>32194463
Uh probably but I'm not the person with the references.

>>32194606
If you want primary sources in Alchemy, go to the Alchemy folder.
Alchemy was not metaphorical. It was BOTH operative and symbolic.
Very literal for me considering I just got done with a week of operations where I was drinking solutions of gold and silver.

>>32194643
Not him but mine just came and it's exquisite. Like the gloss isn't a PART of the bookboard, i.e. with most other glossy hardbacks, it's a sheet that's been wrapped OVER the bookboard. Fucking 10/10 bookbinding, fuckin' Atramentous knocked it out of the park again.
>>
>>32194753
What are you talking about? Gold? Silver? How does that even work?
No, I need luck, I seem to have a problem, incoming death, I need luck.
I doubt I'll be able to do anything in the remaining time but I have to try.
>>
File: muramasa.jpg (46 KB, 451x477)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>32191120
Can anyone point me to a Magick tradition that syncretizes with modern technology, like computers and programming?
>>
>>32194753
>>32194433
Not to mention the Formula of ALIM, the Inscrutable Palace, Bagh-i-Muattar, etc., it ain't like two dicks in close proximity confounds any creative magical operation, even from the mouth of the Prophet himself.

Have it be private. Have it be special occasion. Have it be gated to folks who know what they're doing and why, whatever, but an organization wide blanket total ban is just fuckin' mind numbingly smoothbrained.
>>
>>32194753
>Two Priests can run a mass. Two Priestesses can run a mass
I don't agree with this at all. I guess the OTO will have to decline without me.
>>
>>32194777
Blood + semen + wine + gold leaf or colloidal silver (or tiny bits of gallium subbed for mercury, powdered iron, copper, I don't have a good sub for lead) -> into the kapala.

One sip for me, the rest goes into the Vessel to be sacrificed.

It's part of the Seven Rites to Attain the Sabbatick Body of the Adept.
>>
>>32194815
Cool
>>
>>32194806
The supreme and highest secret of the organization you're talking about, the 11th degree, is ....... buttfucking.

But for some reason we're gonna clutch pearls about a gay mass? This is why Thelema is in such a sad fuckin' state.
>>
>>32194815
Sabbatick Body of the Adept? Ok sure but this is what I was told, alchemy is not literal turn X into gold, which makes sense but then I was told, a ritual to summon X entity is just a way to get into the mindset of what that entity means.
>>
>>32194829
>Sabbatick Body of the Adept?
It's a meme. Kind of.

>this is what I was told
Great. Happy for you homie.
>>
>>32194836
I'm not understanding, is say a demon from Goetia a being that exists or in the materialist universe we live in, just a metaphor for their concept?
>>
>>32194836
Is it really possible to transmute lead into gold via alchemy or was lead transmuted into some material which was then sold for lots of gold. I dont remember where I read this.
>>
File: silence.gif (915 KB, 498x278)
915 KB
915 KB GIF
>>32194824
>reveals le highest secret of the order
>complains that the order is in a sad state
did you not take an obligation of silence anon?
>>
>>32194843
Both
>>
>>32194843
I can see you're not understanding. I doubt I can help you understand with a few quick pithy posts.

So I, and many of us here, are nondualists. We think these binaries are really fuckin' weird, and these entities are, all at the same time:
>mind but not literal
>literal but not mind
>both mind and literal
>neither mind nor literal
Because the phenomenology, at any given time, can align with any of the above, depending on the predilections of the operator and the circumstances of the operation, and their effects. My default state is "these are objective external entities" because overall, in strong effects and then also over the long term, that's what the results tend toward. There's some philosophy under the hood about the relation of mind to consciousness and the very ground states or substrates of reality but really tends to be beyond the scope of the thread.

"Spirits" doesn't need to mean "supernatural" or outside the bounds of nature. Spirits are just....more nature. They're emergent properties of reality.
>>
>>32194878
Explain, egregore?
I need luck, good luck to survive my incoming death, what can I do? I need to go off the deep end with this.
>>
>>32194876
No I sure didn't because only one person at a time is ever in the station of the 11th degree in the administrative sense, and also the "secrets" are both in public materials published by the Prophet himself, and private documents that were published by Koenig and King fifty years ago.

>>32194861
I don't know, anon. I've never tried. There's some historical reports of some...strange shit happening that couldn't be pinned down to reproducibility. I would tend toward "probably not in an alembick" given elemental physics.
>>
>>32194895
Some things don't need belief to exist, anon.
>>
>>32194895
Anon. I'm sorry you're dying. It's doubtful anyone here can actually do anything about it. You don't need luck. What you need, if you have a prognosis of a year or something equally grim, is a miracle.

You need a two prong approach: sorcery for life, mysticism to settle the subtle natures of your soul.

You have a whole library. You keep saying you need to go off the deep end. Get to reading. Unfortunately this is a wide subject with no snappy answers. If you do not have much time I'm not sure what to tell you. Idk, Medicine Buddha. Daily prayer to the Angel. Spagyric for general health plus whatever herbalism can target your specific problem.
>>
>>32194911
Why is doing some rituals mentally acceptable, for example le burp and middle pillar, and others have to be done physically with real props?
>>
>>32194643
Like he said, gloss but not cheap library gloss. Old expensive library hardboards like a classic hardy boys or DAW novel. I've handled vintage academic texts that are similar.
>>
>>32194895
>I need luck, good luck to survive my incoming death, what can I do?
Olympic spirits are quite good. Go ask the mercury spirit, since you seem like you've decided that quick thinking is the way to go.
>>
>>32194940
There are few substitutes for confronting death at the crossroads.
>>
>>32194940
?
Because the mind/body distinction is false? And one can invoke the necessary forces?

>>32194945
So nice.
>>
>>32194888
>>32194932
Yeah I get that definition, it's just an alien concept to me due to being so materialist, if I had more lifespan or thought I did, I could play more with the idea.
So like a sort of frequency?
Nonetheless, I'll get to reading I just need guidance on who to call, I know of a very abrupt entrance into the occult to make up for lost time or so I was told, this one Haitian entity.
It's no disease, it's merely disaster, chaos, human factors.
>>32194946
Mercury spirit, good good thanks anon.
>>
>>32194911
>I'm not initiated into this degree
>but I know the content of the teaching from external documents
>even though I haven't engaged in the drama of the ritual
>>32194932
>I'm sorry you're dying
you sound like you work behind the counter at the Llewellyn bookshop.
>>
>>32194861
When I tried going down that path it was revealed to me that the physical process of gold transmutation involves the help of microorganisms that produce radiation and you gotta communicate with them telepathically and befriend them.
>>
>>32194958
I prefer quarter cloth and a really shitty newsprint dustcover that shreds itself when you open the book. Jackknifing the octavos open optional.
>>
>>32194785
Chaos magic, radionics, Uncle Chuckie.
The core of magic is always the same. Programming energy with intent and releasing it towards your goal, and perhaps asking a spirit to oversee the operations.

An ancient example of occult technology is buddhists writing mantras on a wind wheel or a water wheel. As the wheel spins it will imprint the energy of the mantra on the wind or water.
This is ancient radionics technology.

Of course if you are an annoying prick with radionics, you might piss off some spirits who will punish you for it.
>>
>>32194964
I'm a member of the Order and unless I need to go back through my ritual scripts, I'm only oathed to the "secrets" of any given degree at a time. Inscrutable Palace isn't an external document. It was developed by Pat King for practical use. He refused to give it to Breeze. Breeze had to get an "unorthodox but valid" initiation through Bertieaux or some associate.

I hate to tell you this, but the oral transmission of these mysteries from practical initiates probably just doesn't exist in the orthodox OTO anymore.

Also the gestures aren't the "secrets" my guy. When's the last time you fooled around with a dude keeping in mind the operative realities of the Hermit triad?
>>
>>32194815
This is magical but not alchemical.
This tincture will be able to store a lot of energy, but there's nothing alchemical about it.
For an offering it's okay though I guess.
Ingesting your own semen doesn't do anything other than what semen retention already accomplishes.
>>
>>32194940
the drama of ritual is part of the lesson.
for example, I can tell you about scuba diving and you can read about it and imagine you're doing it but you won't/can't/don't understand the experience until you've done it yourself.
If the correct performance and understanding of the lessons contained in ritual is unnecessary then the ritual would not exist.
Sometimes too much thinking gets in the way of good work.
>>
>>32194963
Check the Arbatel. That's the spirit list I used. You don't really need to use the prayer. Just call the name of the one you want with his/her sigil in front of you.
>>
>>32194976
Everyone prefers quarter cloth or quarter leather. I'll take what I can get. Atramentous can't use their good buckram for every text that pops along.

>>32195000
Ok friend. Glad you know the precise details of my operations and what they will or won't accomplish.
>>
File: IMG_20220529_093033367~2.jpg (1.06 MB, 2251x2321)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>32195016
It's the old DIY conundrum, just because I can doesn't mean I feel like it's worth the effort.
>>
>>32195003
Thank you, any other advice?
>>
>>32194999
>I'm a member of the Order
I guess OTO / AA isn't for me if your ideas expressed here carry any authority. So far as I can tell, in your egoism you've exemplified many of the reasons why I've shunned Crowley's formulations and practices even though he seems to have a good deal of knowledge.
I entered this conversation with concern regarding the see-and-be-seen egoism and the follow of fashion expressed in the external EGC and you've certainly added to this concern. I'd hoped the A.A. would have been more serious about their work but I'm now, more than ever, convinced their pool of aspirants are essentially looking for the opportunity of sexual release and an easy justification of undisciplined sexual practice.
>>
>>32195174
Uhhh...
Be polite with the spirit.
Try to keep your mind quiet when listening for it.
Look for signs related to the planet you're working with.
After it helps you, thank it.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>32194753
>Uh probably but I'm not the person with the references
I actually found some books by Eshelman on sidereal astrology that are privately published.

I think if he is well perceived in the AA, maybe these books can enlighten me on the subject.
>>
>>32195263
Very nice.

>>32195246
I'm just an Aspirant my guy. I have no authority in any capacity in either organization. I dunno where this "egoism" comes from since all I did was express some opinions, which are, as the saying goes, like assholes.

What in the everloving heck do you even mean? EGC is EXTREMELY conservative. There's no fashion here. There's no "HEEEEY GURL COME TO THE NEXT MASS BESTIE, SLAY" shit going on. Public mass is a ~mandate~ of the bylaws, and I think only a handful of Bishops truly get pumped about public celebration because it does actually draw out weirdos and looky-loos. The good ones are private anyhow.

The AA is extremely serious about it's work which is why I uploaded the Yorke Microfilms of the Warbrug Collection into the Library, because "Mystery is the Enemy of Truth" as the Oath says.

The idea that you think I'm some manwhore out here slutmongering because I dare speak openly and frankly about these topics tells me all I need to know about you, as well.

In any case I'm glad to see you've gatekept yourself after reading a couple opinions from a tripfag on the Spooky Ghost subreddit of a Taiwanese claymation newsgroup. All in a day's work I guess.
>>
>>32195249
Hm anon do you have a private eay to reach out to you regarding this, I do have some doubts I'm not quite happy in sharing here
>>
>>32195312
>all I did was express some opinions, which are, as the saying goes, like assholes.
FUCK APE
>>
>>32195328
Rent free. lmao
>>
>>32195323
Nope, you'll do fine. In my experience, Olympic spirits are very polite.
>>
File: 1654367927414.jpg (617 KB, 1284x703)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
>>32195312
>>32195328
In the bussy.
>>
>>32194433
>how can someone without the divine Yod be a priest
Every person possess the Yod and the solar creative force, just as every person possess the lunar. The complete human is a mixture of polarities with the physical body being only one tier of that.

>>32195246
I don't think that the AA is for you either.
>>
This going to make me a riot at parties. It's weird how you can be one of *riffles to the back* less than 300 people who understand any of this in proper context and also be half retarded.
>>
>>32195368
From a comment I made elsewhere:

"One page into Chiasmata of AOS and I'm rolling my eyes at the Herman Bavnick "unity among diversity" schtick but seeing how he parses the tension is interesting. I can see he's spent some time fighting with the online debatebro Christians. Puts a nice bow on his iteration of Nondualism, though. Interesting but I'm not certain I agree; I feel like I'm missing some degree of context since I didn't hop on board Vol 1."
>>
>>32195312
>I'm a member of the Order
>but the ideas I express here are not formed by that Order
>they're just opinions
>the 11th degree says this
>but I'm not 11th degree so I don't know
>but you should take me on authority
>and I have no requirement to remain silent on things I have no personal knowledge of
nice motte and bailey
>you think I'm...even though you weren't talking about me and describing something that I will admit to being true
I should thank you at the end of this. Your input has been most helpful in my consideration.
>>
>>32195362
I agree that every person contains aspects of both the divine masculine and feminine. My issue is that the ceremonial role that personifies the masculine aspect should be performed by a male and the ceremonial role personifying the divine feminine should be performed by a female.
Would you hold a chalice and call it a spear?
>>
>>32195398
What in the blue fuck are you actually on about? If nobody is to discuss anything they're not an immediate initiate to, how is one to even cultivate proper Aspiration? Fuck me according to those in the know, Breeze doesn't even have the "proper dramatic ritual" understanding of the 11th because King refused to give it. And he's the OHO fer chrissakes.

>Your input has been most helpful in my consideration
You're very welcome anon, I love to be a devoted servant of the Order without Name. It's legit my highest goal. Warms the cockles of my heart.
>>
>>32195429
>Would you hold a chalice and call it a spear?
If I were working a rite with the immediate goal of transvexion and transposition, you know, unifying of opposites, absolutely and without hesitation.

You know kind of like literally every other instance of metaphorical assignment of properties to any other ritual object.
>>
>>32195386
To me it reads like a step by step rhetorica from "an" outer position he outlines and may have touched on in the first book, into the deconstruction of Derrida and replaced with the phenomenology of MM-P. He did the Foucault thing where you posit a position and replace it with your own epistemology through hot takes and quotes. It seems a descent into a pool of grammatology via the necessary rejection of "modernity" and supposition with the kiasmus of pre and post modernism.
>>
>>32195459
>if...
we were discussing these polarities with the context of the EGC ritual and the roles therein. you're way out in left field with this argument
>>
>>32195398
Also, before I miss my opportunity here:

>>but you should take me on authority
>>32195312
>have no authority in any capacity in either organization.

For the like third or fourth time I'm not an authority, I said as much, and I will continue to say as much. At great length so folks like you can't get away with the usual bullshit "debate" tactic of attributing to me shit I objectively did not say.

If you want to disagree, great. If you want to mount a challenge, even better. Love to learn. If you want to piss and moan, that's fine too, but it's super transparent, ESPCIALLY when considered in the context of ALIM and other documents of a similar-ish nature. Also fuck me sideways you're saying don't want to be a member, implying you're not yet a member, but feelpinions about Mass? Have YOU ever officiated one? Deacon? Child? Are you confirmed? Take your own advice, dudebro.
>>
>>32195459
>If I were working a rite with the immediate goal of transvexion and transposition
not that anon but cmon. this is just sophistry. most of the time you want a spear a spear, a chalice a chalice.
>>
>>32195473
Sure, and it looks like it gets tighter once he hits the enumeration of notions.

>>32195502
Why? Mass can be celebrated for a variety of reasons. Gay mass can be celebrated. Inversion is ALREAY implied when the Priest takes the Cup and the Priestess takes the Lance.

Re-read the Anthem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKachYTr-4

>>32195510
You can reread the Anthem too.
>most of the time you want a spear a spear, a chalice a chalice
Unless of course it's the gay Mass. Which is sanctioned.
>>
What's the benefit of semen retention?
>>
>>32195543
The notions keyed me in, this philosophy is absolutely ancient. Also never bring up Abhinava around a western aestheticist.
>>
>>32195553
For me, I have more sustained energy, clarity in day to day business. I abstain for magick.
Downside is horny, frustration, annoying. My body checks out every girl in the nearby area immediately.
>>
>>32195553
You're not getting any benefit after a week. Everything in moderation, including moderation.

https://youtu.be/lrVSwwqoZKM

>>32195572
>Also never bring up Abhinava around a western aestheticist
The Kala is not for the Pashu.
>>
>>32195503
>If you want to mount a challenge, even better
I did. I stated that the roles of priest and priestess should be performed by people who physically embody those archetypes and gave my reasons why at the outset. You've yet to provide a reason why this is unimportant to the performance of the ritual's drama beyond this is just how we do it now because it's convenient to modern sensibility.
If the ritual and teaching was correct 100 years ago; why would it need alteration now?
>>
Opinions on the Tibetan Book of the Dead?
>>
Thoughts on PFC and B.O.T.A.?
>>
>>32195602
Shakespeare. For the original run and decades afterwords, no woman ever set foot on stage. Same with kabuki. It's a performative act and no one has traditionally cared, just stick a merkin over the lad's junk.
>>
>>32195602
>You've yet to provide a reason why this is unimportant to the performance of the ritual's
I did not say this. At all.
I'm not saying Mass should be trans exclusive. I did not say Mass should be gay exclusive. I said a blanket ban on a trans mass is just asinine and dumb if gay mass is sanctioned.

>ritual's drama
You know, I have some thoughts about performativity, active embodiment, and gender as role accomplishment, but hey those things have no place in ritual drama.....right?

>If the ritual and teaching was correct 100 years ago; why would it need alteration now?
Last I checked Crowley's dictum was to keep things as up to date as possible, rather than conserve the rites from all vile contemporary pollution, but we all know that both the OTO and the AA have, for the most part, completely failed in this decree. In any case the real actual answer is because we have a mandate to do as we will. If you don't want to celebrate a variant mass that's fine. Nobody has a gun to your head forcing you to partake. Not a single solitary soul. Furthermore, if someone DOES want to celebrate a variant mass, it shouldn't be cause to organize an inquisition that gets an SGIG flown in from six states away.
>>
>>32195589
>The Kala is not for the Pashu
I didn't think it would ruffle any feathers but there I was plucking them out and making a yantra to explain it.
>>
>>32195622
Good, if actually super muddled because of the popularity of Buddhism at the time - the "Tibetan Book of the Dead" is actually a collection of sometimes unrelated materials of which some are actually used as a kind of last rites to prepare the Aspirant to cross over. Just keep in mind it's not like one thing that exists in Tibet as opposed to what the title implies and you'll be fine.

>>32195629
Interesting. A little weak tea but fine, relatively speaking.

>>32195602
Oh hey also I notice you completely dodged my question here: >>32195503 . I'll repeat my queries here for your convenience: Are you an OTO initiate? Have you ever officiated Mass? Deacon? Child? Are you Confirmed?
>>
>>32195553
Positive:
More energy to work with
Negative:
More energy to work with

Increasing sexual energy through semen retention can overwhelm those of weak faculties, for those people two approaches exist, that of conservative Brahmacharya and sattvic diet, fasting etc. or controlled release every once in a while (I reckon this is the preferred way for most westernere). For me personally the best way was to combine semen retention with stimulating food (rajasic/tamasic) and activities that increase sexual energy even further, then using that as fuel for yogic exercises. For practitioners of Neidan and Tsa Lung/Tummo, I would advise this route.
>>
>>32195673
>weak tea
elaborate?
>>
>>32195721
They're just a little low impact. Fine for basic knowledge and to get you going. Peters out as far as compelling material before you hit an intermediate level of practice, imho.
>>
>>32195553
Clearer mind, more energy, more creativity, easier to meditate, more luck. And in my experience, after a week the benefits are not gone as the study says, the benefits only keep increasing more and more. After a couple of months especially the benefits start becoming extremely pronounced, if you don't edge and don't look or think about any erotic stuff at all.
>>
>>32195312
not him, but I'm also not too fond of Crowley. Are there still original OTO groups that are devoid of any Crowly influence?
>>
>>32195543
>gay Mass. Which is sanctioned
convenient that it's sanction falls within the current zeitgeist. how soon will you begin referring to Hathor as the shrouded personification of the male and the divine child as feminine?
from where I'm standing you're just following the fashion of the time and adjusting contemporaneously difficult ideas given to you in your proclivity for non-confrontation rather than brave confrontation in the attempt to understand the meaning and purpose of those ideas.
Once again I find what may be a meaningful philosophy corrupted in service to convenience and conformity.
>>32195645
my position is that neither should be sanctioned and the polar roles should be observed in ceremony and ritual.
>>32195673
I didn't dodge your question as I started by stating I'm not an initiate but was considering further exploration of Thelemic philosophy and ritual but had concern over what appears to be schism in the OTO over a relatively modern and, to me, questionable zeitgeist.
>>32195781
I should probably be namefagging to prevent this
>>
>>32195781
Think about your question for a minute. Are there any groups free of the influence of the founder of the group? There's golden dawn but it's a shitshow without backporting in some Crowley. The groups themselves can be quite nice though I disagree with their use of color.
>>
>>32195781
Even Switzerland, which keeps the Reuss and Kellner rites, affirms the Law of Liber L.

>>32195791
>started by stating I'm not an initiate but was considering further exploration of Thelemic philosophy and ritual
I went back through the reply chain and dind't see clarity, I may have just missed it, but in any case, then follow your own dictums and pipe down about the proper practice of "dramatic rituals" rites you have zero experience with.

If you don't like how the EGC does Mass, nobody's making you go to Mass. Nobody's forcing you to join. If you don't want gay Mass, don't participate in it. Don't go to it. And for SURE don't join the OTO.

>>32195796
Crowley didn't found the OTO.
>>
>>32195796
How do you feel about AMORC?
>>
>>32195811
How much of the masonic order remained after he got the charter?
>>
>>32195818
I took the Probationer oath and, in the words of our dearly departed Satyr, immediately went wandering in the woods. Occult orders are a thing you stake out from the bushes because the whole surrounding area is abandoned once you figure out their schedule.
>>
>>32195820
???
I'm not sure what you mean. Uh...a lot?
>>
So i've been bed bound for a week in an hospital because of an injury. I normally practice daily, and I've been thinking what kinds of issues this might cause in regards to my spiritual development etc. I normally practice daily so I'm a bit worried.
>>
>>32195865
I just don't know what he changed or how he redecorated the place. I know he did and all the ceremony has his fingerprint but I don't know how it relates to the OTO before he started his own franchise.
>>
>>32195811
>pipe down about the proper practice of "dramatic rituals" rites you have zero experience with.
Oh I have experience with ritual anon. If I hadn't I probably wouldn't be concerned about it's performance within the OTO and wouldn't have asked about it. It's not like you've strayed so far from the ritual that it's not recognizable as a clandestine variant of the masonic lodge.
and yes, virginia, I've had a cursory look at your published ritual.
>pipe down
>shut up
>don't join if you have questions
I'm starting to see where you're coming from. It's been an illuminating conversation anon
>>
>>32195905
>>pipe down
>>shut up
>>don't join if you have questions
>I'm starting to see where you're coming from. It's been an illuminating conversation anon
Anon, I have an impartial interest in the OTO and what you're missing (wilfully) is that it is comprised of people, the kind of people who join the OTO. I'd look into who they are and what they're like before you join. Those will be your peers and equals in the brotherhood.
>>
>>32195905
>I'm starting to see where you're coming from. It's been an illuminating conversation anon
YOU are the one who is saying that you can't have an opinion if you haven't experienced it, and yet you admit that you're not an initiate and haven't officiated the damn thing.

You told ME to shut up about the 11th. And yet when it comes time for you to do the same about the Mass you whine.

>If I hadn't I probably wouldn't be concerned about it's performance within the OTO and wouldn't have asked about it.
You're not an initiate dude. Why are you concerned? It's not your Rite. It's not your Mystery. You're not celebrating it weekly. You're not a Bishop. You're not a Deacon. You're not a Priest. You're not a Priestess. You're not a Child.

>It's not like you've strayed so far from the ritual that it's not recognizable as a clandestine variant of the masonic lodge. and yes, virginia, I've had a cursory look at your published ritual.
What in the actual blue fuck are you on about??? I've been, and have only been, talking about Liber XV as written by Crowley in Russia for use in his branch of the EG, later EGC.
>>
>>32195945
What you're missing (also I presume willfully) that this has been an exercise in getting this guy to accept the very rules of discourse he set out all the way back here: >>32194964

He can't because he's arguing in bad faith as demonstrated nakedly all the way back here: >>32195602, >>32195645,
>>
Ok I'm scared of doing rituals and talking with entities since respect is a huge part of it but my mind has a tiny tiny alternate identity on it, like, someone else living with me so when I tried making a ritual many years ago I couldn't focus since that part of my mind that someone rlse was working against me by messing up my intent and activelty working against the ritual, what can I do? I shouldn't contact anyone until I take care of this, don't want to call someone have them answer and that thing is going to be I dont know, disrespecting them inside my mind.
>>
is the anal sex thing strictly from OTO or does the AA have it as a mystery as well? I'm not too comfortable with ritual sex acts, at least not now as a neophyte anyway.
>>
>>32195948
I reminded you of your obligation of silence if you were initiated; I didn't tell you to shut up. But since neither of us are initiates of that grade then we're on equal footing, no?
>you're not an initiate
that is correct, and if you're an exemplar of the OTO then I certainly won't be presenting myself to your lodge. I'm quite interested in Thelema but was concerned with the appearance and behavior of many people engaged with it - many I find to be comically foolish - and so I asked.
you've not done much to assuage that concern but you've certainly helped with my decision.
>>32195945
>I'd look into who they are
this was the purpose of my initial questioning. you can see where it went
>>
Lots of self-grasping ITT I see.
May all be free from this suffering and its causes, may they attain the Asiatic heart-mind of the Tathagata
>>
File: (You)2.png (181 KB, 500x1000)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>32196021
>>
>>32196007
There is no rule that you cannot have anal sex outside of a ritual context. Relax and go have your fun.
>>
>>32195965
I did wilfully, and he revealed his intent so both of you can shut up and move on. I read and expected his admission to be to the effect that he doesn't like the membership, which is the physical order.

>>32196021
You didn't. They're very vocal and visible on social media for the most part. You want something not to like and there you will find it. Although argumentative dickwad with unshakeable presuppositions about everything is what any and all extant masonic orders seem to seek. The quintessential 14 year old boy to apprentice.
>>
>>32196065
Nono, I don't have a problem with anal sex. But as a neophyte hearing that it's part of a mystery is kinda off-putting. I'm aware I'm missing 100% of the context but getting initiated into a rite with the idea that I may have to get buttfucked at some point makes me nervous. From what I've read OTO is definitely not for me since I'm not comfortable with ritual sex, but I was wondering if that also was part of AA since that is the rite I was considering getting into.
>>
>>32196103
Sexual intercourse has zero part of the AA initiations. They're in the library. Go read them.

OTO ritual sex only applies in the Hermit triad. You have to be invited to go above PI/KEW. Most people don't get invited.
>>
>>32196103
Most of the A.'.A.'. work is solo. Most, if not all, of the relevant material for the work is in Apes library. There is no excuse for making these kinds of assumptions.
>>
What books should I read regarding evocation and invocation.
Also, I've attempted astral projection numerous times but can't get it to work, any advice on this?
>>
>>32196113
>>32196139
thx, ill get to reading
>>
>>32196149
Consorting With Spirits by Jason Miller is a good one
>>
>>32196149
I half jokingly recommend azoetia. Then going back to the grimoires.
>>
File: 1655763235788.jpg (633 KB, 1600x2134)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
What's the worst thing that can possibly happen to a person who is careless about what they do metaphysically? Can you end up in incomprehensible trouble for it?
My second question is what kind of agency does the human soul have in the spirit realm? Our place in the food chain so to speak, and what are we anyway?
>>
>>32196190
>What's the worst thing that can possibly happen to a person who is careless about what they do metaphysically?
Depends on what's worse than death to you. Actually, I'm reminded of the spoken word intros to two songs.
https://youtu.be/vuONl02N-Kw
https://youtu.be/uqcTVVUFnKQ
>>
>>32196068
I don't use social media. I may have mentioned that previously.
>>
>>32196158
uhm, do you have the book to share?
>>
>>32196164
Any particular grimoires? I'm poorly read on them and don't know where to start.
>>
>>32196259
Have you read the OP?
>>
>>32195981
>>32195338
>>
I've been in the /fox/ generals, how do I transform myself into a kitsune?
>>
>>32196269
What's the OP?
>>
>>32196347
How new are you? Lurk moar
>>
>>32196330
Read the Morphosephram
>>
>>32195740
I see, thanks for the response. Were you a member at one point?
>>
>>32196224
Haha, I know about the risk of madness, but that's only temporary, right? Isn't there even worse dates that can befall the initiated?
>>
>>32196259
Verum and Arthur Gauntlet are my personal picks, Jake Stratton Kent is the only worthwhile interpreter of the tradition I can think of right now but there are caveats to his writings. Namely don’t do anything that sounds crazy or retarded, some discomfit is required.
>>
>>32196330
Even if this is possible, you will be a regular fox. Do you have any idea how long it takes for a regular fox to become the sentient tricksters you know as kitsune? You would essentially be giving up your sapience for at least a couple decades. And that's assuming you even live that long
>>
>>32196471
*sapient tricksters
>>
>>32196471
Seriously, no one here is doing a lifetime of shrine service to Inari. Your dirty picture books fooled you.
>>
What’s with the psyop around Free Masonry? Respectable occultists have been or are currently Masons yet they have this reputation of being a nefarious group in which all of the worlds most evil people have been apart of. The truth surely lies somewhere in the middle, right?
>>
>>32196493
If a group is based around "secrecy" in one way or another people are sure to create conspiracies around them.
For some reason they never go to the primary sources to verify their beliefs, and even if they do they don't trust them.
>>
>>32196493
No. Masons are a bunch of dicks who couldn’t conjure their way out of a paper bag and any of the good ones are good because they’re good and did the work outside of the system. It’s an old boys club for networking and doesn’t hold the weight there that it used to because they can’t get fresh meat like they used to. You’re better off joining the rotary or town council or the local home brewers.

Also occultniks are salty they lack the social acumen but my uncle was a cunt and I could have easily been sheriff as well but fuck that noise. Minor bureaucracy is a nice bottom rung civic to participate in but not the goal of anyone remotely repelled by working for or with the State.
>>
>>32196537
a sound analysis. the biggest arguement I’ve heard anyone spew as to why the Masons are bad is because this or that evil globalist is one.
>>
>>32196544
checked. this is what I’ve gathered as well. it’s essentially just a circle jerk of dudes looking to network. tbf, how can one really know what lies within their inner circles?
>>
>>32196604
>tbf, how can one really know what lies within their inner circles?
By joining, it's not hard
>>
>>32195429
I weild the Graal as I do the Lance.

>>32195629
Like probably fine, but I think cutting the Enochian out of GD is like snipping the balls off.

>>32195880
You've been forced to take a break. Take it, heal, and work your way back up.

>>32195846
>dearly departed
Has he died?
>>
>>32196625
I’m a girl
>>
>>32196659
There are lodges that accept women
>>
>>32196604
https://youtu.be/tOPifgthoTw
I feel like girls in the 80s related to this more than anyone now. They have Masonic principles but it’s just a bunch of argumentative dudes in aprons all in the same room. Once again, the brewers except they almost all have chem degrees. Seriously, the lodge is nothing without the arte. These are your peers and this is the occult.
>>
>>32196659
Eastern Star.
>>
>>32196658
>Has he died?
I wasn’t being euphemistic.
>>
>>32196659
Be my gf if you are younger than 20 years old.
>>
>>32196659
Memphis misraim also accepts women
>>
I remember that a long time ago there was a namefag with the name Frater D. Does anyone know who this is?
>>
>>32196734
Frater Deez Nuts lmao gottem
>>
>>32196672
googled Eastern Star and the articles are funny
>>32196696
no shut up
>>
>>32196772
There's also Le Droit Humaine. They're mostly in major metros tho.
>>
>>32196734
>>32196747
Frotting Ds. Hot
>>
I have been thinking about joining a masonic lodge in the future, but I also kinda like the idea of AA self initiation and solo work. Do you think they would have a problem if I did AA work before joining them if I do decide to do so? Or is that most likely a lodge-dependant thing.
>>
>>32196772
>no
You're older than 20? Then don't worry about it.
>>
>>32196832
>Or is that most likely a lodge-dependant thing.
This.

The AA doesn't make masons, though, so there shouldn't be a problem. The OTO USED TO make masons, so there might be a problem here.

>>32196847
Leave.
>>
>>32196878
Fuck off
>>
>>32196832
Why would any of your AA work be their business? Unless you're trying to swear on Liber AL it shouldn't be a problem. Plenty of old guard AA are masons too.
>>
>>32196883
Nope. Sorry mate. I have a library to maintain and queries to guide. You're just here to shit on girls ITT. /r9k/ sounds more like your speed.

>>32196887
I mean, it IS a book of Holy Law.
>>
>>32196893
I can do whatever I want so long as I don't harm anyone. "Do as you will" is the name of the law, yes?
>>
>>32196734
I mispoke, I meant Z.
I have even found his old notebook: https://z.lvxnox.com/start
>>
Secret order
Elitist horde of
Creeping fire
Seizing power
Riders of the lupus hour
Eye on palm
Time is gone
Moonlight drawn
Fly til dawn
Sacrifice to rise beyond
Deep inside the violent calm
Of the coming storm
In blood sworn
To glorify and for life adorn
With all that dies to become unborn

To everything you want, ever did want
We got it why not come get it, stick your head in that hole
And watch me drop this cold guillotine death sentence yeah
Yeah, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, yeah
Hidden art, between and beneath, every fragmented, figure of speech
Tongue in reverse, whenever the beat, causes my jaws to call
Out out out out, yeah

I didn't know there was an even deeper context but it just keeps going. I think Chiasmata of Spare may be a holy book of sorts.

GUILLOTINE

YUH
>>
>>32196734
Definitely better than that Ape loser
>>
>>32196920
That's Surgo. He's gone now.
>>
>>32196667
the french lodges are clandestine and irregular
>>
>>32196992
Continental Freemasonry is neither clandestine nor irregular. It's just Continental Freemasonry. They operate openly. UGLE's claim to being the supreme governing authority of any/all Freemasonry is contentious at the VERY least.
>>
>>32196960
He seemed like a really nice guy. I always used to ask him for recommendations. Well, too bad.
>>
>>32196893
>93
It is, but it's just not accepted by them afaik.

>>32196911
Bad troll

>>32196992
Amen, and amen of amen.
>>
I've been "shopping" for a bit now on a tradition to follow. High doubt I'd find groups in my area for anything (Southern appalachia) that aren't new age shit. Few Wiccans around but not of the legit traditions.

Likely need to pursue solo work. My introductory background to the esoteric is through Illuminatus! and fairly practiced in Chaos Magic and Discordian mysticism. Have partial practice with Golden Dawn stuff but fairly limited.

Any suggestions from anyone? Is A.A. basically it? Or should I not give up finding some tradcraft group in the are (no idea really where to locate)
>>
>>32197037
Become your own tradcraft group. The materials are plenty. Can't say where they lead but i'm better off than I was.
>>
>>32197037
>shopping for a tradition to follow
Anon, it isn't a matter of shopping. Follow your interests and you'll find your way. These things aren't decided by you top down, you get started and find what works through the work.
>>
>>32197012
>admits women
>not irregular
clandestine in this context means operating outside of the grand lodge which they most certainly do. you seem to be big on contentious argumentation from the looks of this thread.
>>
I had a dream I met a girl practicing Jainism. She wrote a short story about me hanging myself

What did my unconscious mean by this?
>>
>>32197031
I'm not trolling. I appreciate Ape for his efforts but he has no authority over me.
>>
>>32197060
They have a Grand Orient. They aren't operating outside of a head organization. They're only operating outside of the UGLE. The UGLE doesn't "own" Freemasonry. If they think they do, they can start filing registered marks of trade. They can fight court cases and, if their claims of complete control hold some amount of tangible historical merit, they can win.

Freemasonry is bifurcate. There was a disputation about the nature of the Landmarks. England went one direction. GOdF went another. This doesn't make either of them the One True Freemasonry.
>>
File: hail.eris.jpg (112 KB, 640x675)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>32197037
>Illuminatus!
Glad to see that one is still making it's rounds. I was of mind that most of the political themes of the book would be lost to contemporary readers.
>>
>>32191120
Is that a Guanyin thangka? I thought she was practiced only by East Asian Buddhists. Are there Tibetan lineages practicing her?
>>
>>32197091
This was 11 or so years ago and I have a pretty large background knowledge on political theory and history so I had no issue, can see zoomies going blind reading it though.
>>32197058
Are you basically saying to stop the analysis paralysis and jump in?
>>
Is it true that it's dangerous to share your astrology chart because your life can be manipulated by others? If so how does it happen and is there any defense against it? My dumb ass posted my chart on the Astrology General life 4 times before I heard about it.
>>
>>32197128
Yes but that is not the realm of Astrologer's and highly likely the people who can do that are not browsing a Ugandan Spear Chucking enthusiast image board
>>
>>32197141
This, largely, however:

>>32197128
Generally by pulling out the name of your natal angel/demon and working with it.
>>
>>32197149
>Generally by pulling out the name of your natal angel/demon and working with it.
WHAT?! Is the natal angel/demon that the same as my HGA?
>>
>>32197162
No
>>
>>32197128
A really really redoubtable practitioner could possibly. The greater danger is that it can give sensitive information about the person which can be used in negative ways.
>>
>>32197162
Uh, sorta.
There's solid evidence that the original Grimoire operators were pointing at something like the Natal Angel/Demon but the contemporary consensus is that the HGA sits "above" those influences.
>>
>>32197185
>>32197190
Fugggggg
>>
>>32197179
While I'd tend to agree here, the historicity is...uh...murky. I'd say that one can maybe get somewhere with the HGA very quickly when contextually working with the Natal Angel.

>>32197197
The point is that it's, like, really a bad idea to share.
>>
File: 1656021618745.jpg (263 KB, 1536x2048)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>32197124
Namo Kanzeon Bosatsu
It definitely is a thangka of Guanyin. I think it might just be for aesthetic purposes though, or even a "tourist thangka"; I don't know of any Tibetan traditions that practice her. I do love that image (and Guanyin herself) though
>>
>>32197198
Ape I'm trying to contact my HGA. How do I use my natal chart to contact him? What books do I read?
>>
File: Gkuo.gif (498 KB, 500x240)
498 KB
498 KB GIF
I'm going to make a psalterium and devotional to the deities of Silent Hill as a love letter for /v/. They deserve nothing less.
>>
>>32197213
Uh, you don't at least not in the way you seem to be implying. Look, I'm largely speculating here based on results and research I've seen others do.

I don't have any knowledge of a single text that gives instructions on pulling out the name of your Natal Angel. Here's a primer:
http://www.jwmt.org/v3n21/natal.html

>>32197217
Oh they deserve way way way less than that.
>>
>>32197141
>>32197149
>>32197185
Thank you for the guidance, you helped calm my concerns and point me in a direction of research (I had no idea how guardian angels were assigned or their workings)
>Very much appreciated
>>
>>32197224
Looks complicated but I'll give it a go. Cheers
>>
>>32197126
Yes. You might not find your place with the first thing you try, but it's by trying that you'll fall into it eventually. If you're successful then down the line you'll be able to see how all the pieces fit to bring you to the end.
>>
>>32197209
While researching I came across this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azhaliism
>>
>>32197253
I wish we had some good translations on this.

>>32197250
Hence the comment here from Anon: >>32197141
>>
>>32197224
Some have the eyes to see, especially in SH threads. Certain principles and research methodology need testing on both sides and a compulsion is felt. All the lore and rituals are sound, the japs did some good research or used their own, it's a syncretic religion probably surrounding a genius locii and a number of profoundly intriguing forces.

The presentation bothers me the most. Academics seem wrong but I want to be a good secondary and tertiary source as I have interfaced with the Mythos.
>>
>>32197198
I've heard one of the HGA's names is the Natal's name but I've operated from a view that the HGA is, as you said, "above" the Natal in the sense that the Natal is one of the emanations of the HGA.
>>
>>32197277
This really boils down to how hardcore trad you are. Iamblichus says: "The Daimon is the Natal Angel". If he's the only person you care about on the matter, then you're going to want to work the thing.

Since the late 1800s though the idea is little less rooted in something so plainly zodiacal and more "above", as the article says, those influences.

Let the Aspriant decide their worldview for this.
>>
>>32197213
Jumping from what I said here >>32197277

The HGA shares a name with the Natal but there is no process involving gaining K&C going through your Natal angel, as far as I am aware at least.
>>
File: 1653687804794 (1).jpg (55 KB, 348x383)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>32196065
>>
>>32197300
Again, that hinges on your worldview on this. If it's that the HGA and Natal are one and the same, then that's how it's going to work. The HGA is going to respond to what you think is the best practice for getting in contact.
>>
>>32197289
That's fair and well said. Hopefully no one takes my post as an authoritive one I'm just some anon fucker on a Yak Butter Churning enthusiast image board lol
>>
>>32197265
Part of me wants to continue the vision of Chinggis Khaan and form a syncretic Vajrayana system with Tengrist and Daoist characteristics, but the remaining parts don't care enough.
>>
>>32197312
This. It will, at least to a certain extent, fill the Cup you give it.
>>
>>32197335
Perhaps restoring the khanate was the friends we made all along?
>>
>>32196251
I'm giving you this link, but for Bob's sake, learn to find material on your own.

https://b-ok.cc/book/21485365/b598f4
>>
>>32197371
As a wise man once said
Where kargyraa is heard, there are no wars or animosity
>>
>>32192038
>Only non-meme answers
>posts meme book
>>
Which school of discipline would allow me to learn and hone the skills of protecting emotions and casting illusions like is found in some alien encounter reports? I have the feeling that if they can, we can.
>>
Now besides my 7-fold Theosophical system which i have previously discussed on here
1. Death in Christ
2. Traveling through the Imaginal World
3. Developing the Pneumatic vehicle
4. Overcoming the 7 wicked spirits
5. Union with the Angel
6. Union with Sophia
7. Ascending the Angelic Hierarchy
I have added two "other" practices, Novenas using the 7 Archangels (and Metatron and Sandalphon, again 7+2 like in the Divine Comedy) and using the Psalms together with the Shem-HaMephorasch, these two can be both used for Theurgy and Thaumaturgy, of course i only have narrowed it down for the Theurgical use, as Novenas are used with hundreds of Saints, and there are more Psalms than just the ones connected to the Shem by Rudd.
I can't really expand the system anymore, we have reached the sacred limit of "9" lol, but this is already much more than anyone needs, as i always say only Way to Christ by Böhme is really needed, everything else is just me categorizing stuff for fun
>>
Do I need to do something to "cleanse" my "it's in the mail" Azoetia when it arrives? If so, what?
>>
>>32197703
Nope. The book has a spirit attached to it.
>>
What happens when you take the oath of the abyss?
>>
>>32197858
On the face of it? Nothing. It's just affirming that you're going to complete the path. There are a lot of spiritual boomers who think that as soon as you take the Oath before it's time you become schizophrenic. This is a tactic of spiritual control. The materials state that anyone of any grade can take the Oath. It means that you are promising to see the system out to the end. That's it.
>>
>>32197711
How do I attach a spirit to my print on demand copy of the Azoetia?
>>
>>32197897
Make a really fancy binding for it by hand and use some kind of bird feather as talisman through the transitive property. Theoretically.
>>
Why do you guys like the Azoetia so much xD
>>
>>32197939
I'd use Crow or Raven or Black Eagle or Verreaux's Eagle.

Also, run Amethystine Light with the text as a focus. Sigilize both hands/arms appropriately as you handle it.
>>
>>32197946
It’s very Azoetic
>>
>>32197711
What, so you get a free spirit when you buy a copy
>>
>>32197957
I would be more concerned with the binding, handwriting your own copy in a folio is the work that makes it real, sticking a feather in it is just a cute touch at that point.
>>
>>32197970
Uh, not exactly. Each copy is blessed in the name of Sethos, the patron spirit of the grimoire. The literal physical construction of the book and the spiritual blessing creates an unironic talisman. Telismatic editions are all the rage now, but Azo started it, and is arguably far more effective because of how it's constructed. You can use the talisman to interact with Sethos.
>>
>>32197990
I'd argue with that, a lot actually. But whatever.
>>
>>32198001
I mean you could write "Azoetia" on an index card and sigilize your understanding of it on the back, I don't think the spirit of the book is found in the pages or the talisman.
>>
File: 1656031927354.jpg (173 KB, 504x708)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>32191120
Chimé Phakmé Nyingtik Empowerment from HH Sakya Trichen tomorrow at 6 EDT
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r38PxLhLjbA&feature=share
"a long life practice revealed as mind terma by Jamyang Khyentsé Wangpo in 1855. The Chimé Phakmé Nyingtik is a practice that accomplishes the three deities of longevity. There are many practices that accomplish each of the three deities individually, but the Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik accomplishes all three deities together, which makes it a very special longevity practice. Another special feature of this sadhana is that the main deity is the female White Tara, in union with her consort, which is highly unusual."
Source: https://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Chim%C3%A9_Pakm%C3%A9_Nyingtik
>>
>>32197957
>>32197995
Ape, do you think that working a book, such as Azoetia or some other grimoire, attract and attach spirits or entities appropriate to said books?
>>
>>32198022
>I don't think the spirit of the book is found in the pages or the talisman.
The pages ARE the talisman. This is why the 3rd edition is borked, because the screwed with the two most vital components of the talisman.
>>
>>32198176
And it that a common occurrence?
>>
>>32198176
In general no. It can, it's not unheard of or wrong if it happens, but not as a default. You can facilitate it. You can work it. But it's not my usual assumption.

Azoetia is a particular specific case. The point of the book is as a dwelling place for the tutelary spirit.
>>
>>32198177
Your dubs outrank mine I concede.
>>
>>32198194
Ok. I had never heard of the spirit of a book actually attaching itself to the book, through the process of the book being worked, rather than as a deliberate act by the user.
Thank you for the information.
>>
How risky can I be with occultism? Worst that can happen? By say, skipping over stuff and such.
>>
>>32198217
>Worst that can happen?
Go hang out at your local psych ward.
>>
File: 333.jpg (48 KB, 489x489)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>this thread
>>
>>32198222
Shit, ok, understood.
So what's proper procedure then?
>>
>>32198223
I'm just Christian lol
>>
>>32198222
Are they freed from the madness on the other side or does the torment continue?
>>
>>32198228
Find a good teacher, keep fidelity to your cluster of practices, doubt pretty much everything that happens, don't buy into the first spirit who promises to tell you all the secrets, etc.
>>
>>32198250
I'm not able to find a teacher, no self learning option?
>>
>>32198256
Totally, you just have to work harder to keep yourself on kilter.
>>
File: 1654579361630.gif (153 KB, 220x220)
153 KB
153 KB GIF
>>32198250
This. Also keep silence, fucking shut your mouth whenever it comes to anything metaphysical or spiritual. Even if you went fully schizophrenic in theory, nobody will know if you keep your mouth shut
>>
Who's the entity who teaches humans about technological wonders like agriculture and construction? I seek the truth of Solomons Shamir.
>>
>>32191120
Why does the mega ask for a decryption key???
>>
>>32198217
If you even have to ask this question then this is not for you. Find a hobby.
>>
>>32198606
You aren't pasting it properly, phoneposter.
>>
Are there any books on theory and practice of ritualistic torture, rape and murder to drain energy from victims to enhance your own power? I know there were and still are rare cults today that do this.
>>
File: 1654364886709 (1).jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>32198638
>enters the highest IQ thread on 4chan
>attempts to troll us
>>
>>32198638
The word you are looking for is loosh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Ed40tVGOg
>>
>>32198694
I am not. I am genuinely interested in this topic since I heard ritualistic abuse and child traficing are often connected to secret societies and I also hear this stuff about certain "jewish" families, royalty and politicians. I don't understand why they would do it thoguh.
>>
>>32198638
Yes actually a few.
There's no way in fucking hell I'm going to point them out to someone who actually seeks to operationalize them.

>>32198694
It is what it is.

>>32198636
He may not be phoneposting apparently some browsers fuck it up too:
>>32198606
Copy the whole link by hand, from mega to X4g, and paste it into the URL bar.

>>32198732
RSA is a meme, bud. You got Q'd/Pizzagate'd too hard. Ritual abuse does happen, but it's isolated. Ritual SATANIC abuse is so vanishingly rare to the point of being non-existent.

By and large secret societies are made up of stupid fucking nerds like me.
>>
File: emoto.jpg (76 KB, 602x444)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>32194984
So Emoto was right, and materialists were... materialists once again, aka dead wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto
>>
Where do I start with Vajrayana?
>>
>>32198965
The OP.
Ngondro, preferably with Lung. I unironically hope you like slapping your forehead against the floor 100,000 times.
>>
>>32194999
Holy fuck is that THE Ape? Impressive you’re still here though by the look of things you’ve kept your thread in order, I think you’re the last or one of the last “oldfag” name tags still around.
>>
>>32198991
This trip isn't an "oldfag" trip.
I only started using it in like 2013-14.

I was anonymous pretty much entirely from the day this godforsaken webzone was shat onto the information superhighway through chanology up until like 2012.
>>
>>32198789
>There's no way in fucking hell I'm going to point them out to someone who actually seeks to operationalize them.
Where did I say I want to operationalize them? I am just interested in theory and how it all works so I can recognize it and understand the mindset of the person performing it. Detailed knowledge of the real stuff could inspire good horror fiction.
>>
>>32198996
Hence the parentheses I’m old enough to consider a genuine oldfag being pre 07, 08 at the latest. Good to see you’re still here, I’m back to treading the spiritual paths and glad you kept the lamp lit
>>
>>32199003
Sorry homeslice but you missed the bus. If you wouldn't have come chomping at the bit about DA JOOZ and the elites and secret societies (of which many regulars are members), sounding unhinged before you even got to that point, then you probably would have had your query answered.

As it stands you're going to have to do it the way the rest of us did: by a couple years of laborious research.
>>
Ape how come the rich cults are still afraid of death?
>>
>>32199010
>>32199010
I mean, I totally qualify, just not under this identity, unfortunately.

>>32199023
Everyone but the already liberated fears death. Even those that don't fear the state of death probably still fear the act of dying. That shit hurts.
>>
>>32199034
What does liberation entail? Ego death? A higher plane? Nothing?
>>
I'm on Chapter 2 in Sefer Yetzirah and letter autism has shifted up a gear. Is the rest of the book like this, and is letter autism very essential to understanding this stuff? I liked the sefirot explanations so far but since I don't speak Hebrew its a little difficult.
>>
>>32199053
It really depends on the tradition. I'm not even sure I have a good definition of Mutki beyond Shiva-Consciousness. In Buddhism you cease grasping at false conceptions of self. That's also largely implied in Western occultism, but not quite as explicitly.
>>
>>32199059
Yes and yes.
>>
Are there really grand masters that reach a point where they have full control over everything in their perception?
>>
>>32199062
Shiva-Consciousness? Is the animal mind what they mean by a false self?
>>
>>32199094
https://youtu.be/yY5r_zox-a8
>>
>>32194984
That sounds like SMT...
>>
>>32199099
Uh, sorta. It's one component of self. Go study the Abhidhamma. The Aggregates.
>>
File: InternalPass.png (866 KB, 1351x660)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
>>32199059
Be thankful it is not more complicated.
>>
>>32199094
Yes, there's no limit to how much you can bend your perception with anticipation. This can either be used to delude yourself, or learn just how malleable your perception truly is.
>>
>>32199018
I never said they were jews. I was just bringing up information I heard from many other sources that seem to indicate that a few families of Khazarian origin who pretend to be jews always find themselves in highest positions of power.
>of which many regulars are members
Are you trying to say you are all groomed? That is sad since there is a lot of smart people here. What is stoping you from just doing your own research and following your own path or self mastery instead of subjugating your will to a group that is probably politicaly motivated and taking advantage of you? I read a lot of beautiful and noble stuff about Freemasonry from Manly P Hall. Now I see this is all bullshit. Do you know who are Masons and Rotary in my country? They are corrupt politicians and scumbags stealing millions from their own people and destroying the country. I am not a moralist and I don't believe in good or evil. They can do what they want but they can't call themselves masons or claim they follow it's teachings when they are literal criminals who will never face punishment. If this is the profile of secret societies I would rather stay away and be true to myself.
>>
>>32199125
But that's just the warping of the perception, I was asking about control of reality around you in a more physical sense; I probably could've been clearer.
>>32199102
Thanks Ape, I like that.
>>
>>32199149
It's really hard to have compassion being flooded with bad faith interlocutors like you. Fuck's sake dude.

Open your mind some. Forget all the shit that /pol/, unironically, groomed you to believe. Some folks can join groups WITHOUT being forced, I know, may be a shocking idea.
>>
File: 1656043763042.jpg (800 KB, 703x502)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>>32198965
>>32198980
You definitely need lung for pretty much any ngöndro other than maybe the one in Words of My Perfect Teacher. But my understanding is you really need to have a root guru (who tells you to do it) for ngöndro. Much better to start by practicing one of Garchen Rinpoche's deities while one searches for a guru imo
You can technically get ngöndro and lung for it from Garchen Rinpoche if you search around, but he doesn't seem to emphasize it at all if you're not taking GBI's ngöndro intensive, probably precisely because it should be done in the context of a kula or at least a class
>>
>>32199159
How do I join masons in my country if the iniciation is 1000 Euros and I have to pay 500 Euros monthly? This is a closed group of corrupt usurpators that evidently don't have interest in doing good for my country and people. As for the other societies and maybe masonry in America where every plumber can get in I suppose it's more neutral.
>Some folks can join groups WITHOUT being forced, I know, may be a shocking idea.
Of course. Useful idiots will join because they are naive. Others will join to get favors to get more money and power. Let's just admit that behind all esoteric bullshit we tell ourselves you are all just social climbers trying to use others for your gain masked by love and equality.
>>
>>32199261
Are you Italian?
>>
>>32199264
Close. I am a Croat. I am not some christcuck nationalist but I want criminals to stop stealing from my country and good hardworking people.
>>
Would it be a bad idea to use meth as a tool on this journey? I mean it's just too easy, but you can get an intense sleep deprivation and fast going with that. Can it still accomplish those goals even though it's easier on the will or would it bring you too far while still being too weak?
>>
>>32199261
You need to seriously go back, masonry as nowadays has little mysticism and occult practices. I don't understand this unhinged rant about it
>>
>>32199149
Ok, are you an occultist or a materialist?
>>
>>32199223
>You definitely need lung for pretty much any ngöndro other than maybe the one in Words of My Perfect Teacher
I've heard assertions otherwise inside my own line but not from the mouth of a Lama. As I mentioned in the email I replied with I'm still as lost as anyone else. When in doubt, ask.

>>32199290
>I am a Croat
That explains it. Other places aren't so corrupt. Grand Orient near me charges 150 USD dues. A year.
>>
>>32199304
If I take a stance I am at risk of being wrong. I recognize power of the unconscious mind but I do not want to become a schizo and deny the material reality since that's slave morality.
>>
>>32199388
>more false dualism
Exit the building. There's more than the two options of "it's all subconscious" and "schizo denial of material reality".
>>
>>32199301
I think you'd qualify for membership in the Black Lodge of Santa Cruz.
>>
What is the reason why practicioners should never talk about their findings and works? Is it a for self preservation or does talking about it stop it from working? It would make sense to me that if you were altering reality and then brought it to someone's attention their consciousness could potentially block your ability.
>>
>>32199401
Actual practitioners talk about their work. Like, a lot.
>>
>>32199401
This >>32199408 but not to some random people, unless you want to end at a psychic ward
>>
>>32199408
>>32199415
Ok, so it's mainly just not to attract unwanted attention. I figured there might have been a deeper meaning to it haha.
>>
File: FT-pQVUacAUrw0J.jpg (26 KB, 720x531)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>32199415
What's the difference between enligtened and mentally disturbed people? I can't tell the difference. It all sounds like pseudoscience quackery.
>>
What is /omg/'s thought on the Witching Hour, specifically the interpretation between 3 am and 4 am? Legit or Bullshit?
>>
>>32199397
KEK, well if it works amirite?
>>
>>32199478
I wonder if it's affected by daylight saving time
>>
What should I practice if I want to help a deceased loved one? I know in Buddhism I could give merit if I had any. In Western practice could I ask the angels to look after them? If yes, which ones? I'm not yet prepared to practice Enochian. I'm aware that they are no longer the person I knew.
>>
>>32199578
How can you help them if they are dead and don't exist anymore?
>>
>>32199585
I believe some part of them still exists. You believe that this is all there is?
>>
>>32199425
A lot of the time it's breaking vows too. Vows being a big part of initiations
>>
Looking to learn more about left-hand path Magick. Rites, rituals, spells, deities, any info or teaching on the subject would be a huge help. I want to start learning and practicing but can't find any practical knowledge
>>
>>32197424
thanks a lot
>>
>>32199772
>>
File: x_c6e32f03.jpg (119 KB, 581x604)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>32199647
You physical body and any other energy disperses into the world. Everything is just a flow of energy. It's not like your ego or any part of you that makes you yourself or that others know you by goes on. You just stop existing really. If I take away your character, mind, memory, body and what ever else exists within you what is left? Nothing. This is the one, the all, the void, the source, the dao or whatever you want to call it. Immortality is esoteric cope for understanding you are not yourself. It's not like there is literal immortality or life after death. You can say there is no death since you never even existed in the first place. But this is all just word play. The fact is we are born to work, suffer, fight and die. There is no higher wisdom.
>>
>>32199866
What school of thought does this represent?
>>
>>32199927
Actually, I should have asked what school of "cope" that represents.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.