[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

then why did my best friend leave me 3 months ago and still hasn't come back
>>
>>32187719
That had happened to me too, recently..
>>
File: 1646790955803.jpg (270 KB, 1000x1000)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>32187726
I know he's alive... but he isn't having contact with me anymore...
>>
File: 1649163990113.jpg (149 KB, 777x777)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>32187719
You'll see them eventually. You need to believe that you will.
Belief is the root of all magic. So let me see your magic, anon.
>>
File: 1626055909729.jpg (1.95 MB, 1800x1296)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>32187767
I'll try
>>
i know that feel.
I am glad my one friend is still there talking to me everyday.
I think if he goes away or dies then I will probably join the military.
>>
>>32187719
It wasn't your best friend then
>>
File: PepeAnnoyed.jpg (12 KB, 306x306)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
My face when, my best friend and I drifted away and I don't relate to your blight because even if he would die now, it already is as if he stopped existing in my world.
>>
>>32187922
I'm sorry Drake, but our interests just put us on completely different paths. I wish those fun times could have remained forever. I had a lot of fun. I was very happy with everyone. Even if I sometimes treated you guys like shit. We always stuck together. Like a real squad or clan or something. I was so overjoyed. but then puberty had to happen. And you were all oh so afraid to like anything that wasn't for adults. While I remianed confused and eventually I also started to think like that, but I returned to my previous childhood interests. I'm sorry it turned out that way. It's heartbreaking. Take care, even if we'll never see each other again.
-J
>>
>>32188864
Where’s the power drill?
>>
>>32187719
Probably because they are homophobic/transphobic and you were cringe for having psychosis and depersonalization.

It's not your fault, they're just not really your friend and it's better they're gone.
>>
>>32190202
Wait sorry got the dialogue wrong lol
>>
>>32187779
You should join the military together and start a career.
>>
He went to buy milk. But in all seriousness....idk bro
>>
File: bateman-331.jpg (53 KB, 891x452)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>tfw ghosted all of my friends to unironically become sigma
>>
>>32187719
My one friend stopped talking to me just before covid. I'm now just a psychotic lonely neet.
>>
>>32187719
>be me
>be antisemetic
>have friend who claims to like trump, only friend
>we hang out, play bidya, he's good at fighting games
>makes a discord server, says I need to join but to stop being a "fed"
>bans me for being rude to women & minorities
>admits he browses reddit regularly
>starts going to college
>gets beady-eyed & scared in public all of a sudden when I use terms like "white" or "black"
>tfw "I'm crazy" because he listens to Jordung Pebbleson and larps as him
>tfw no frens
>channel my friendlessness & rage into real lifting instead of faggy self-help
>become emotionally & psychologically mature to the extent that I don't need someone to lean on anymore
>>
>>32191994
people like you are the most emotionally needy of all people lmao, poor little INFJ
>>
File: here king.jpg (82 KB, 640x640)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>32192213
>>
>>32192228
I know, I am a narcissistic individual I secretly have a god complex but just to good at hiding it around people. This one clingy female friend was annoying me too much so I just deleted all my shit one day
>>
>>32192213
How is he a sjw and listen to Peterson? Isn't he against hate speech and has majority of right wing supporters?
>>
>>32187790
this.

Also, try not to blame God for people being mean (see "free will")

I know it sucks (I've had many leave or betray me in younger years) but try to see a lesson/silver lining in there somewhere... why did the fren leave? perhaps they needed some solo time to focus on their own growth. Really depends, you haven't given a clear story.

>>32187779
>>32188864

got some nice numbers going on in here.
>>
>>32192430
Juden Peterstein attracts a lot of center-left, center-right people. He's just a controversial liberal.
>>
>>32190257
The drill is up your Anus, Josh
>>
>>32191994
Based Sigma-male
I did the same but am starting to feel guilty after a year already. Should I unghost them again? I feel like they'd just hate me too much by now. Fuck.
What do I do /x/?
>>
>>32187719
God dont have time to take care of your friendships. You have to take care of it yourself.
>>
>>32193887
Delete your facebook, cancel your phone service, get a new number.
I supposed I ghosted everyone myself, but never saw it that way or felt guilt about it.
They didn't seem to miss me and had been growing distant from them for a while.

You guys tell yourselves that people love and miss you.. what you're doing is actually histrionic and you're trying to get attention.
You didn't truly move on you take comfort in sitting at the phone seeing a text from a worried friend who misses you.
Like what the fuck is sigma anyways.
Never heard this word until 2022.
You guys sound like total dorks.
>>
>>32193887
I kinda miss the careless times but I did the right thing considering they were normies and talked about nothing but how shit their life is, how depression is ruining them, how they get no bitches, full on fucking edgelord mode, my own life was shit atm so I thought better to delete all my shit and focus on making money. All the time I spent with them was pure escapism and not productive.
>>
>>32187719
Either you did something shitty, or they just got more selfish and decided they don't need you in their life anymore
>>
>>32193989
Life is so much better when you do. I got a ton of resistance going to finish my degree and had to do the same, it's scary how petty and blatantly destructive some people get when you try to do better.
>>
There's just... Too many people to keep track of. I'm trying to remove my guilt with it. It keeps me from trying to meet new people. Everyone seems to have an expectation for your time. I don't know how people manage to do everything and also keep 873 trillion social contacts
>>
>>32193970
>what you're doing is actually histrionic and you're trying to get attention.
>You didn't truly move on you take comfort in sitting at the phone seeing a text from a worried friend who misses you.
I mean it's true, an ex-friend sent me a happy new years message as if he misses me, even though I unfollowed him on Insta and deleted his number (He can't see my photo or status on WhatsApp anymore) I sent him a reply "Thanks, you too *thumbs-up emoji*" I instantly regretted that decision and blocked him for good. And now I suddenly want to talk to him again. Maybe I'm just feeling lonely or really do just want attention, and I'm sure that as soon as I go back, I'll remember why I left. Plus, I'm also worrying that he might become a useful asset in the future, even though he's a total NEET right now. Does that make me a sociopath or a psychopath?
>>
>>32193989
>All the time I spent with them was pure escapism and not productive.
That's why I ghosted him too, he always turned my ideas to do something productive down. Can people like that really change? I feel like he might, so I was thinking of unghosting him again. Idk.
>>
>>32194057
>Can people like that really change?
Sometimes, with time. If you're early 20s, you don't really stop being a total piece of shit until like 25 or so. For the most part, I have little in common with people under 27 at this point, they're too scattered and care about dumb shit and haven't figured out the secret.

You're no less retarded than you were at 15 and thinking any different is cause for misery.
>>
>>32194078
>the secret.
Which one?

>You're no less retarded than you were at 15 and thinking any different is cause for misery.
Wrong, I'm 23 and think my 15 year old self was a total hedonistic idiot.
>>
>>32194041
Nah I think you're fine but should probably have sent a short message explaining why you ghosted them. I've been ghosted and I would have appreciated it. All I ever got were some assurances from his GF that it was due to health reasons and nothing I had done, but there was probably a better reason
>>
File: god's flan.png (238 KB, 500x374)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>32187719
what religion says this world is supposed to be a paradise? the jewish christian and muslim God exists alongside the pains of this worldly life. this life is supposed to be a trial to test your worthiness of paradise, not paradise itself. silly fucking goose you
>>
>>32187719
That has nothing to do with God.
>>
>>32194129
>Wrong, I'm 23 and think my 15 year old self was a total hedonistic idiot.
See? You still don't get it. You're just doing new dumb shit and thinking you're better than you were.

>>32194153
Some things are hard to put into words. Do you really want to be told that time away from you made someone realize they didn't really like you all that much in the first place and were just killing time out of a mistaken sense of obligation?
>>
>>32194041
Okay, so you're replying to me.
>Plus, I'm also worrying that he might become a useful asset in the future
This is a cringey larp dude.
You're not actually a sociopath.
How's he going to be an asset he's going to give you some free weed.
I don't really care about your relationships.
My advice is that you stop acting like a bitch and do what I said.
Delete all your social media and cancel your phone service.
God you're such a creepy loser.
>>
>>32194184
Zoomers.
>>
>>32194041
>a useful asset in the future

This mentality right here is why I cut a previous friend off. Could tell he viewed me as you say, an "asset". People who think like that suck. Not a true friend, if you think this way do some self evaluating.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.