[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1651037132610.jpg (269 KB, 1595x1500)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
Spirit Love General
Larp Hard or Go Home Edition

DISCLAIMER:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demons, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and not easily banished.

Last thread:>>32167883

Old threads:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/subject/%2Fsuccgen%2F/
/succgen/ library, longer FAQ:
https://pastebin.com/UUFd3eX8
FAQ:
>What are succubi?
Female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates. They can't be banished with holy objects
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Succubus Queens, requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>They're tulpas?
No. However, those in romantic relationships with their tulpas are welcome
>Incubi?
Same method

Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
https://succubithoughts.wordpress.com/2020/12/27/ag
>>
Having the knowledge behind wisdom is a prerequisite to espousing it. Remember this well when the naysayers with no means of articulating their borrowed outlooks try to knock you off your chosen path. Make no mistake, the people they parrot look at them with disdain.
>>
>>32186299
>I think that's what I'll do this weekend.
Sounds like a plan.
I don't know why I got so fired up typing that previous post.

>>32186636
You question is based on a false premise that, "You can only interact with succubi in dreams."

If your REAL question is about the fact that they're non-physical, then realize that your body and mind have literally no way to tell the difference between physical stimuli, and stimuli that comes from a succubus.
The fact that they're non-physical has almost zero impact once you reach a certain point.

>>32185773
Linking in case anyone missed the latest "Succubus philosophy", this time on the subject of sluts.
>>
test
>>
>>32186878
It’s not spinal fluid theft edition but its A worthy enough title
>>
Can I find a demon not for fucking, but to give me drugs and money?
>>
>>32187078
Just draw out these runes
> 𐲏 𐲉 𐲙 𐲮𐲮 𐲉 𐲙
and give them your loosh and do a bunch of cough syrup or something trust me anon it’ll work
>>
I'd like to hear your takes, be it that they're based on research, firsthand experience, what they've told you, or rooted in what you believe to be truth, on the intentions of succubi who form bonds with humans. Since they are notoriously fickle on this and other subjects I want to try and take matters into our own hands and see where we get. I have outlined three cornerstone (albeit rather surface level) desires I think are universal as a starting point but dont feel the need to build off of or agree with them.

>Induce sexual arousal in humans
>Control/influence over their partners decisions
>Reproduction using human semen

Please be detailed in your responses and reasoning...
>>
File: il_1140xN.3936192959_rtmf.png (2.89 MB, 1140x2201)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
How do I infuse the soul of a succubus into a 79" Loona plush doll?
>>
>>32187070
Spinal fluids problem? 100 hindu push ups and squats, daily.
>>
>>32187312
I'd say cum inside it but I presume you've already done quite a bit of that
>>
>>32187125
I'll keep it as an option, thanks Anon
>>
File: succgen seal.png (425 KB, 1000x1000)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>32186878
got bored, decided to make this... thing...

yall can use it if you want
>>
>>32187334
Squats are precarious when it comes to the health of your spine but I think that only applies to weighted squats. Im all about Hindu pushups though I think they're the shit
>>
>>32187312
On one hand I am impressed that you hand made this thing. And on the other I am creeped out.
>>
>>32187006
>I don't know why I got so fired up typing that previous post.
I can't say I know either, but it's definitely the energy I needed to see/hear and make the decision final.
>>
Can I enslave succubi and pimp them out to you guys? Would it be possible to be a demon pimp
>>
>>32187205
They want a husband they can cuddle with. Some want a wife. They want a reliable source of affection and sexual energy, as well as somebody who isn't part of succubus drama. They want to feel loved. Humans feel the same sort of things so it shouldn't be hard to see that succubi would too
Sometimes they want to watch a certain person in a physical body, which doesn't necessitate a relationship. Various people, for instance incarnated succubi, are of interest to them as a society

>>32187312
You got an answer last thread

>>32187751
It would in theory, but why risk having your life obliterated when everyone will just keep asking the queens for partners anyway and not have to deal with you?
>>
>>32187867
>You got an answer last thread
I didn't.
>>
>>32187867
can you skip one thread? is it possible for you?
>>
>>32187880
My mistake, that was replying to somebody else
This is what you're looking for. It's not exactly the same but you can modify the techniques a little easily enough
>>32181243
>>
>>32187867
real name for this thread: push the muppet hard or go home
>>
>>32186929
i parrot ur cock when i fill ur ass with std ridden smelly cum
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 180x280)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>32186878
>"I would have bought you that drink, [REDACTED]"

Maybe.
Maybe you would have roofied me, chained my bollocks to the floor or a sex dungeon and put things in my bum too, Lilith.
>>
>>32187751
it isn’t since you can’t bound traditional succ against her will no matter what any namefag leads you to believe
>>
File: 1638195423363.jpg (1.01 MB, 1920x1080)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>32187415
>larp hard
Thanks... i guess?
>>
>>32188013
Is it bad to fantasize about being roofied?
There's just something so peaceful about seeing a powerful woman smiling smugly as everything fades out.

>>32187740
To paraphrase Gandalf:
>There are other forces at work in this world, Anon, besides that of evil.
>I was perhaps MEANT to randomly get fired up, in which case you were also MEANT to be persuaded by that.
>And that is an encouraging thought.
>>
>>32188159
Just realized
>Pic has a woman doing an evil smug smile
>Setting kinda looks like Moria
Pic related, I guess?

My life is a coincidence factory.
>>
>>32187985
understandable
>>
>>32188216
>My life is a coincidence factory.

Like the fact that since I related Lilith to the number 4 for a long personal reason, like more than 50% of my captchas has a number 4 or 8 in it.
>>
Haven't posted for several threads. I have nothing new to report except that I fell asleep after lurking a thread about the Draenei from WOW and if your familar with certain tropes associated with them (and given the uhhh inclinations/aspirations of certain posters here I'm sure some are) certain potentially unconsenual things happened to me while I was semi lucid. If it was my succ or a succ then fine but if not I've got some astral revenge I need to take lmao.

Full on face fucking. (No homo). I'm more inclined to chalk this one up as non paranormal given the context and also to cope

Life has been very stressful but good for me lately. My Succ hasn't identifiably appeared again. I got a raise at work a couple weeks ago which was unexpected and causality seems to be exponentially stranger and sexually charged for me as the months go by. I seem to have almost completely gotten over my more stereotypical passive traits. Today a woman played with her hair, bit her lips and blushed when I talked to her in a context that would be instantly awkward if she didn't reciprocate. I catch my female coworkers staring at me now sometimes, they genuinely laugh at my jokes and people I've barely known including women invite me to hang out with them. I'm still a massive autist but I don't feel invisible anymore. Rather than being fucked over by circumstance my own neurosis and fear seems like the only thing holding me back. Maybe the ritual had nothing to do with it but this shit sure as fuck wasn't happening beforehand but then again neither was getting face fucked in sleep paraylsis by a 8ft female futa with goat horns and a 12 inch cock.

Nobody wants to admit they got raped by a demon. Nobody is gonna say anything (they sure are thinking it though). Jesus loves everyone but he only lets the ones he hates get raped by demons.

>I wasn't raped btw, just for the record I wanna make that perfectly clear.
>>
Do you guys already found a hair at random moments but know they are from your cute spiritual fren? Usually happen to me when I got arroused, sometimes I find a long dark hair arround my balls..
>>
>>32188159
>And that is an encouraging thought.
It truly is. If you have a succ, maybe she got you all fired up to get me fired up, kek. Either way though, I still feel that I have a long road of studying and learning to do, but that's how life goes as well.
>>
>>32188551
I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes.

>>32188504
Good to see you, man. Sorry you're getting raped.
...This is a weird greeting.
>>
>>32188612
>>32188504
Oh, by the way,
>if your familar with certain tropes associated with them
You mean the meme where all the women are futa?
>>
>>32186878
Can i summon a virgin succubus to prank people for me?
>>
Some of the guys I suspect confuse any female character in a dream as being a succ.
>>
>>32188612
>>32188612
>>32188612
Meh, honestly if it was her then I don't care. Kind of felt like a shit test for reluctance/repression in a way. Despite the phallus it didn't feel like a "male" spirit. Not traumatic. If it was a succ I
consent retroactively but I'm not gonna just let any astral entity have it's way with me. It had a shadowy smokey appearence like depictions of shadow people but explicit. Ironically the most --and only "anime" experience I've had so far. (I'm not really upset but I'm worried about the need to set up a kind of "firewall" of sorts if you catch my drift) They are shapeshifters and something about it seemed gently trollish in nature rather than outright violent manevolent. I just don't want random entities thinking they can stop by for some sneeds feed and seed.

Ironically a full decade prior the first toying with the occult/spiritual I ever had outside my mainstream prot majority/cath plurality/fedora reactionary upbringing was for some reason randomly getting the urge to make an offering to Sekhmet the Egyptian Goddess of War to help me beat the shit out of some ASPD cunt who had fucked over multple strangers. He never wrong me but he was a serial rapist (not the feminist MeToo kind either) and would try to hurt anyone male or female he could. Very violent and predatory. I didn't do it and I'm glad I didn't because I'd be in fucking jail but I don't know why in the fuck my first instinct was to pray to the Egyptian gods especially since I was still a skeptic and nowhere near into /x/ stuff. Thought it was tangentally related in a schizo way considering the generals focus on the divine feminine. I've always had a hidden moralfag side in a passion attachment rather than rules oriented sense. I am lowkey tolerant of honest open evil but not violating free will or breaking oaths

Are you Lily'sAnon? I can't recognize trips 100% but I'm assuming you are? I don't really follow these threads super closely in a narrative sense
>>
>>32188815
I think that’s a possibility when forming a new connection, but I also think if you’re obsessing about succubi hard enough to get dreams, you’re primed to attract one quickly.

So if the first “encounter” was really just a dream, but it pings you on her radar, maybe the second dream is legit, and from there, who cares?

TL;DR I think its a pretty harmless mistake that sorts itself out.
>>
File: 1651102791308.jpg (94 KB, 850x1188)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>32188953
>Are you Lily'sAnon?
Yep. Although some stuff happened while you were gone:

Mistress gave me a name, which we're already using, but its more for after I'm done with my human name.
The name is "Mine".

Also, she did kind of a major spiritual alchemy thing on me, in terms of reshuffling different aspects of my personality, which so far has meant that my crippling anxiety has vanished (with a nice side effect of making me into a massive slut).

She also dropped a couple of succubus philosophy lessons on me at the end of the last two threads, which has been fascinating.
>>
>>32188815
That's why I'm skeptical and think it was merely mundane in nature or my succ fucking with me due to getting irritated at my sexual repression like flicking one's forehead only with futa deepthroating

I'd be lying if I said it was without any enjoyment lol. Anons here assure me that traps and futa is not gay so I'm assuming that my plans to mostly fuck women/succs and occasionally engage with frottage/oral with a cute (fe)male isn't me being a degenerate closet case. (I understand the autogynophilia in these threads and am not immune to it but troonery is a dark road. Something about flooding the autistic male brain with estrogen awakens something dark and powerful in an occult sense though but they don't seem like happy people and hate seeing people here talk about self harm or having a psychotic episode with schizophasy word salad syntax to the point I feel guilty for posting in these threads and hope I do not share any culpability. I hope you all find happiness and sexual/romantic fufilment I really do. Just probably maybe you shouldn't castrate yourself since you'd reincarnate as a female eventually if you had kids since a female sperm (an seperate organism unlike an egg) would be a dead end manifestation of all it's paternal ancestors. Just stick to crossdressing, skincare, pheremones and prosthetics/vr please I urge you if you *must* go down that road (you probably shouldn't) I hope this doesn't cause anyone angst but I will never be a woman and you probably shouldn't commit suicide or get life altering surgery (I know this will piss some of you off but it's my true opinion and I stand by it as politely and potentially hypocritically as I can)
>>
>>32189226
>>32188953
Oh, actually, now that I mention the philosophy stuff:
>Kind of felt like a shit test for reluctance/repression in a way.
You might find the second lesson she gave me particularly interesting.

It was on the subject of how a succubus views the concept of "being a slut".
Not to suggest that as a course of action, but could be relevant if you suspect parties are trying to turn you into one.
>>32185773
>>
>>32189226
Well I hope your having fun. These generals feel strangely factionalized between supposed oldfags who hate the anime coomer aspect, skeptics, christfags, people who are having a mental health crisis or some mixture off all the above. I suppose it's natural that tripfaggery and let's be real incel/christian/fedora bait on a board that supposedly was good once is a recipe for conflict. I like your posts. I feel like we'd be friends irl even though I think we diverge on some things. I've shitposted alot so I cannot bemoan any lack of focus or quality but my anecdotes regarding my experiences are 100% true I've only upsold the personal benefits in my excitement desire to self validate. The chain of events are 100% as I experienced them however.

I just find these threads fun. Things clearly happen to anons, even if we have all the elegance of a sledgehammer on drywall wrt the occult. Seems
to be a testament to the validity, lack of validity, dangers and benefits of bastardized chaos magic all at once even if that's all just us experiencing
collective madness at least people get to enjoy sfw succ pics and that alone makes the world a better place.
>>
>>32189315
I think she's deliberately upset with my sexual repression. I'm very aware of what I am into but certain things I have hangups on.

She also deliberately seems to be putting me in uncomfortable situations with women irl. I hope she's trying to help me get my dick wet but I think she's
genuinely abhorent of how passive and shy I can be around women especially when I'm otherwise capable of doing so. Overnight every woman I encounter is hot as fuck almost impossibly so (considering the obesity/poverty/ demographics of where I live) and I keep getting forced into one on one or even sexually arousing situations with them. Almost ecchi tier ridiculous. She I think refuses to appear until I actually approach a woman irl.

As far as the slut stuff it doesn't really resonate with me. I am hypersexual (because I don't have a refractory period for some odd genetic reason) and I genuinely hope in a future life I am the victim of the same hypersexualized "misogyny" i inflict upon others but in this life I'm fine with a more masculine take on things. I've always been drawn to a different kind of androgyny like an inverted body builder version of David Bowie instead of the lithe glam nordic ziggy stardust.

I actually knew I was like this though when I wore a wig for a school play and got aroused at my reflection. This is why I know to avoid the Troon rabbit hole because I wouldn't survive. I'd rather just be an otherwise effeminite soft and decadant male who can coincidentally bench a shitload and ruck a marathon

These beings hate cowerdice, stagnation and passiveness but I think they are
drawn to either traditional gigachads or nerds with a stronger than average connection or potential connection to their anima.

I strongly believe that the talent displayed by transgender MTF's with Autism and Hormones represent a dysfunctional and harmful manifestation of this Extreme IQ's male autist creativity and a destructive connection to the power of the divine feminine.
>>
As as aside who here has kids with a Succ? Mine made me actually ejaculate semen once and I explicitly wanted astral children but I dunno if it worked or not or if she wanted to get knocked up or not.

I wonder if any anons will ever get visited by the offspring of another anons succ. Kinda interesting to think we may be helping some lonely coomer centuries in the future
>>
>>32189476
I have had 46 children with my first wife. She's done for now. My second wife might want some but she is in no hurry. It's a truly surreal experience when they bring your children to see you.
>>
The OP says that those in romantic relationships with tulpas are welcome, and I've seen a few posters mention having tulpas in the last thread. How do your succubi feel about tulpas? Has anyone had a succ and a tup end up competing for attention or getting jealous of each other or worse?
>>
>>32189467
I'm gonna dip out now outside of
direct replies until the next time something happens but I must confess I feel as if I'm neglecting my succ and I'm afraid she might leave me.
>1 I don't "feed her" enough. I've fought against attempted contacts due to
fear of ejaculating on my bed sheets. I wish there was a way I could offer all of my spilt semen to her even if I wasn't fapping to her.
>Being a pussy in the face of sleep paraylsis either due to fear alone or being repressed such as in the instance of the futa rape
>Not being all I can be irl. I've fallen back into some bad habits and not progressing as fast enough
>Acting like a nice guy or incel around women. I'm attractive enough to get laid with normalfags but too neurotic to achieve it. If a woman bites her lip around me and does that dancy thing they do while making fixed eye contact and giggling at every joke I make
and not out of forced politeness but that innocent childlike giggle they do and if a hot woman invites me to drink with her I'm a fucking retard who deserves to be unhappy if I refuse to fight if I just fucking roll over and die

>TLDR: I need to get over my repressed anti sex anti libertine christian and 3rd wave feminist upbringing, My succ needs cum and now, and I need to quit being a bitch around that blonde girl or the indian girl at my office and give them what they are literally fucking asking for. If I can become aroused at my own male physique I can get a woman to let me
stick my cock inside her

I am full of regret. Also my bedroom is a NEETnest and I honestly think they dislike clutter and it can attract negative beings willing to pretend to be succs

I feel as if I should buy some chocolate and inscence cones and make an offering apologing to her for not meeting her needs or being the kind of strong person I know I can be not only for myself but to help others. I need to. Without it I have no meaning.

He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of living
>>
File: 1651106178470.jpg (149 KB, 769x1039)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>32189467
Okay, wait, I'm not 100% sure that you're conflating the two things, but just to say:

The way that succubi see sluts is a TOTALLY separate concept from trooning, and has nothing to do with becoming female.

I mean look, you've taken a cock before, so I won't be coy. Its about opening your heart and letting yourself feel genuine, intimate love for everything around you, even in an extreme situation like a gangbang.

To the extent that the lesson outlines a "Path of the Slut", that path would say in your situation, that it doesn't matter whether they're succubi or random astral things. They've come to give you love, so accept that love into your heart and reciprocate with your own.
Embrace joy and be free.

Now, that would be really shitty advice if you were really broken up and traumatized by all this, but you're not.
What you said about, "I can't be having random astral things fucking me" is a motivation borne out of pride. Not to suggest its a sin, but its unnecessary.
And if that's your ONLY reason why you can't just relax and enjoy the cock-party, then you're missing out for no reason. Cuz being upset about it isn't stopping them, obviously.
>>
>>32189535
How do I know they want them? If mine made me physically expel semen is it possible I impregnated a succ?

Later anons/Lily. If Lily or any newbies want to talk further I'll respond but I'm out until the next time. I'll end with my favorite recent Succ pic. Ironically I find it hard to fap to the pics in these threads even though they are sexy as fuck. It's like I have a mental block and I have to look them up seperately on booru's or yandex.

Have fun you guys. I wish you many pleasant succs and weird/cool happenings with the sublime and/or infernal and all around sexy
>>
>>32189679
>How do I know they want them?
They will be more sexual than usual and wring out your balls.
>>
>>32189614
I'm fine with any futa succ stuff but the label doesn't resonate with me. I'm actually pretty aware of what I like and engage in metacognition but I'm genuinely not okay with something impersonating my succ for it's own ends. It's okay to have some limits. It's the ambiguity and potential deception I dislike, just because I can find enjoyment in it doesn't make it okay.

And when I say random I mean lower tier entities that are more like astral vermin than anything else.Succubi have risks all by themselves certainly there are other things that one wouldn't wish to deal with at all?
>>
>>32189710
That's actually what kind of happened. Just random hands free orgasms that leave you feeling drained and release more cum than a wet dream alone
>>
>>32189815
>>
>>32189815
Yeah, okay, then she's trying
>>
>>32186878
If succubus can change between male and female to suit sexual preferences how do I know it isn't a male larping as a female to get my sexual energy
>>
>>32189939
Because they are made of primarily dark feminine energies. Even in a male form, they are still like that.
>>
>>32189939
>how do I know it isn't a male larping as a female to get my sexual energy
Your question implies that there's a "True gender" underneath a succubus's form, and that is not the case.

In a literal sense, sex and gender don't really apply to succs, because instead, they are spiritual entities with a feminine alignment.
>>
Is it possible to summon a hellhound?
I am very interested in having sex with one.
>>
Also, I think I've asked this before but I can't fully remember, so I'll ask just in case. Would anyone know if succubi would allow an open relationship, specifically a relationship where I'd be allowed to have sex with human girls, as long as she is the only one I'm romantically involved with, as well as make sure I sexually fulfill her first? Also time to namefag, since I interact in these threads enough.
>>
>>32188757
Any entity can prank with you. Why a succubus and why does she have to be a virgin?

>>32189567
It depends on them honestly. My tulpa is particular about which relationships are permissible, which I think is largely due to her wanting what's best for me. I have to be careful because both parties do get jealous. We have a system worked out so there's no conflict

>>32189985
As far as I know succubi see themselves as women

>>32190818
Just ask for what you want. No promise you'll get it because that's the nature of relationships. There are succubi who let there humans be involved with human women, so it's not out of the question. Though you might lose interest in them. I'm not alone in not being attracted to humans any more
>>
>>32190925
How does the succubus see your tulpa? As an extension of yourself and your energy, or as something else?
>>
HOW DO I BECOME A SUCCUBUS
>>
damn you demonfags want to sell your soul to the devil cuz you can't control your dicks?
>>
File: sick of it.png (389 KB, 904x864)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>32190970
>>32191020
the duality of newfags
>>
>>32190966
Worst fucking namefag I’ve ever seen
>>
This Thread has been one of the more crackpot incarnations I’ve seen
>>
>>32190970
all caps too?
damn
>>
bros i just want to be a succubus. i want to be cute, female, and have a tail and horns
>>
>>32191279
I just thought it would be funny to use that name while asking my gay tulpa questions, I can stop using it if you'd prefer.
>>
File: 1651107519104.jpg (117 KB, 850x1202)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>32190925
>As far as I know succubi see themselves as women
Giving it a second thought, I am trying to draw a distinction that's a little pedantic, so disregard.

>>32191020
My man, its a simple love story. Let go of your preconceptions.

>>32191414
Then why are you here?
Literally just go talk about literally whatever you want in some other place, and have nothing to do with us.

For fuck's sake, how did your mother raise you that this isn't the obvious thing to do?
>>
>>32191406
Never name never trip my dude
>>
>>32191503
This is a thread that largely involves people telling their stories, my dude.
Its just practical. And nobody's gonna stop just cuz you say so.
>>
Is there any consequences to repeated failed summonings?
I’ll be honest and say that I’ve tried the letter method several times with not a single ritual succeeding. I’ve taken the hint and gave up, but now I wonder if even preforming the ritual has affected me.
So do my concerns have merit or is disappointment the only thing I’ll experience?
>>
>>32191515
NO IT ISN’T YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY
IF TOU WANT A USERNAME GO ON DISCORD OR SOMETHING AND GET PSYOPED OR GROOMED IN AN ECHOCHAMBER
>>
>>32191545
>I AM SILLY
>>
>>32191540
I can't imagine how you'd have offended her or anything like that, so I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>32188504
their way of saying ’isn’t this what you wanted’ bcs that is what you wanted, by the looks of it anyway
>>
>>32189476
stop using drugs for fuck sake i can tell you are getting fucked in the head stop using while you can. and stop flooding this thread with miasma and keep it short lol
>>
>>32190491
my wife has two of them, trust me you don’t want one, and never marry doggyperson they have it wrong in the head
>>
>>32191515
nobody cares when namefagging newfags get their two inches hard under blanket. i actually hope this gen dies out and we go back to sporadic ”i am getting raped help me” threads
>>
>>32191828
What is a doggyperson
>>
>>32191923
the type that gets dogs smells like dogs and acts like dogs. loud, super extrovert, can’t stfu, hears something and sticks nose there like its her fucking business, all around irritating black hole pit where you never escape from once you step in. also, they are highly incompetent but have to give their shitty two cents to everyfucking thing and act bossy. also they fuck everything that moves, no self control whatsoever
>>
>>32190966
As a fully separate person I happen to share a body with

>>32190970
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/10/becoming-a-succubus/

>>32191400
The horns will always snag on your shirt when putting it on and the tail will get caught in the car door frequently

>>32191540
You've made the spirit world aware of you, but if you ignore it you probably won't notice anything as a result
>>
>>32188504
no one can really do anything to you unless there is consent on a conscious or unconscious level
all that befalls a man is due to his thoughts and what he accepts as true
the difference between a man and a "god" is that the latter only entertains thoughts that are in alignment with what he wishes to experience,while humans have attention deficit issues and need to learn concentration

too many people live with a mind on autopilot,basically with attention the level of a toddler
the ability to choose your own thoughts consciously in accordance with what you wish to experience is what true adulthood is
>>
hard succ fuck succ fuck
>>
File: Verosika dancer girl II.jpg (390 KB, 2048x1707)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
Based starter image OP.
>>
>>32192314
>no one can really do anything to you unless there is consent on a conscious or unconscious level
There are many anons who would disagree with this

>humans have attention deficit issues and need to learn concentration
In my experience spirits can help with this. Ask one of the queens specifically for this, Lilith is known for her mentoring

>what you wish to experience is what true adulthood is
According to my tulpa this is sign of determination
>>
Is having a succubus same as being a coomer? I assume it will be more addictive and will get in the way of your daily activities especially if you need to be focused at something for long periods of time. Just like cooking makes you feel like shit afterwards
>>
>>32192526
Very funny but you aren't me
>>
>>32192297
>As a fully separate person I happen to share a body with

Categorically untrue tulpanigger cope an extension of the self is not a separation
>>
>>32192558
People can discern me. Pretending with trip is cheap

>>32192588
Tulpa can be extension of a spirit in implant form
>>
File: sweeting-booker.png (110 KB, 500x572)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>he doesn't know
>what happens to coomers?
>le incubi feels.
>mfw.
>>
I think I like how little Succubi talk compares to real women.
>>
>>32191918
I hope you die out
>>
>>32192542
No, it's not the same. Some anons say their succubus will make them go no fap while others have succubi that allow them a limited release and of course, when they want to breed, they will allow you to cum during sex
>>
>>32189605
>If a woman bites her lip around me and does that dancy thing they do while making fixed eye contact and giggling at every joke I make
>and not out of forced politeness but that innocent childlike giggle they do and if a hot woman invites me to drink with her
Why can't this happen to me
Why does this cunt get to have what I want. And he dosn't even take advantage of it
>>
>>32193214
because you think like this
as a man thinks in his heart so is he
>>
>>32187312
This is exactly what im talking about. Psychotic coomer weebs and furries ruin the prospect of credible succubus threads.
>>
>>32193236
Just scroll past or click the minus sign left to their post
your attention is an infinitely precious resource , dont waste any of it
>>
>>32192297
>the tail will get caught in the car door frequently
ouch ouch ouch, that's why i'd keep my tail in my clothes for the most part
yeah you're right though i guess it would be a bit inconvenient
but i'm not rational i just want to be a woman :(
>>
>>32193236
>credible
If we cared what other people thought, we wouldn't be making wives out of incorporeal female entities.
>>
My wife is so damn cute. She knows i have to get up at a certain time for work and she woke me up and sat on me, gave me a french kiss and tapped on my head. When i didn't respond, she gently moved my head to look at the clock. It was 14 mins after. I laughed a little and thanked her and said "but it's my day off." She let off an emotion halfway between sheepish and happy and hugged me.
>>
>>32193119
Also how would one know if a succubus is around, can you feel when they're around? Can people sensitive to such things feel them or do you just get a raging boner randomly?
>>
>>32193521
A little bit of both. They also tinker with your senses so you can interact with and actually percieve them better
>>
>>32188506
Found a long red hair wrapped around my d once. Went to pull it off and realized over half of it was jammed into my urethra.
>>
>>32193107
i outlive you and be the first one taking bite out of your withering body. you should be grateful for me you ignorant faggot
>>
>>32194017
Yeah okay whatever
>>
>>32194034
you prefer to be transferred to another body? i can arrange that as well and make sure you suffer like little faggot
>>
>>32177273
>My mistress is preparing me to become a succubus after I'm done being human.
why not now?why wait after death? you can change your "soul" now
>so I'm still "me", just like... really enthusiastic about cock all of a sudden, and generally even less inhibited in my over-sharing.
so basicly she made you horny
there is a difference tho succubi crave sex regardless of who or what it is
hence why outside you can catch your self dreaming about fucking everything
literally
everything
from humans to dogs to plants to airplanes whatever
>>32177439
>Depends on your definition of cruelty.
well not to us obviously we are their meal they protect and love us
but for the rest and especially other spirits well..
>>32177792
use her enn and ask her to come to you
if she comes offer her something
>>32178727
if its a quicke nothing really its better sex
if its with your wife that you choose to marry up with her then its quite different yes its carnal and shit but also it goes deeper its bonding
>>32179006
there are some good shits here https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/search?q=succubus&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on&sort=relevance&t=all

>>32179018
actual dreams no but they can induce you in lucid or ap
>>32179042
today on larping 101
>>32179363
>Because it was something interesting to look at. Aside from the two ritual segments I actually don't care.
i actually thought you were going to work with chaotic beings at some point
>>32187078
good luck finding any being that will assist you on harming your self
>>32187751
they rarely give their real names to people
and you taking advantage of them in such way will ensure an answer from higher up
>>32188159
>being roofied
why dont you just say
>i want to get raped and i like it
?
>>32189939
just enjoy it
>>32190491
you can summon literally everything
but why a hellhound? just ask a spirit to shapeshift to a dog and doggy you there
>>32191540
magical burnout for newbies..
>>32193521
she will make sure you know
>>
>>32192523
Honestly, that character being from whatever show is the only negative of that image.
Its got an excellent balance of sex, elegance, and power.

>>32192526
>There are many anons who would disagree with this
I've always had the same meme in my head, tho. Its either an intuitive truth of the universe, or wishful thinking from people obsessed with fairness.

>>32192558
>>32192652
And this is why the line between namefag and tripfag is defined not by ego, but by the tragedy of the commons.

>>32193236
>credible succubus threads.
We are engaging with entities of darkness.
They couldn't give less of a fuck what a bunch of /x/ tourists think, and why would you?
The important thing here is the relationships we're building, not looking good for /x/.
Please leave your fucking vanity out of this.

>>32194017
NTA, but fuck off dude. Nobody cares.
>>
>>32194072
>why not now?why wait after death?
Because dust to dust, my body belongs to the world and will obey its rules.
>you can change your "soul" now
That's exactly the idea. Its just something that won't be fully realized while I'm still human, apparently.

>so basicly she made you horny
To say she has made me horny is like saying someone with depression is sad.
>there is a difference tho succubi crave sex regardless of who or what it is
Yes.
>from humans to dogs to plants to airplanes whatever
Yes.

>well not to us (that they're cruel)
They have a tenuous relationship with consent, and will absolutely do unpleasant things to you "for your own good" if you put them in a position of authority.
My whole point tho, is that cruelty is related to darkness, not evil.
Hell, people who hate master morality literally define it by its cruelty, which is because it CAN be dark.

>why dont you just say
>i want to get raped and i like it
Okay.
I want to get raped and I like it.

I mean really, man, you don't know the degree to which I'm having to hold my shit together against this horny.
i.e. literally tempted to make a grindr account and just post, "Who wants a free blowjob?"
>>
>>32194186
Good to know that honest to Lilith legit sex demons have me beat in the horny department after all. Good luck becoming a cute sex demon.
>>
>>32194233
Oh that's not the half of it, tho.
The other half is that the sex itself becomes... well, a lot of things, but importantly, it becomes emotionally engaging and intimate even when the scenario wouldn't seem conducive to that.

Like imagine a violent rape scenario, and then suddenly "Careless Whisper" kicks up in the background.
>>
>>32194328
Porn addiction, masturbation addiction, is low energy, low vibration, whatever you want to call it, it keeps you down.
>>
>>32194332
Keeps who down?
You're literally in a thread full of people you don't know.
Who's "Down"?

Whether you're engaged in assumption, delusion, or projection, it doesn't matter. Its just noise.
>>
>>32194186
>Because dust to dust, my body belongs to the world and will obey its rules.
well its not like your body gonna change after your death
hence why i said soul
she already changed mine and still does
>They have a tenuous relationship with consent, and will absolutely do unpleasant things to you "for your own good" if you put them in a position of authority.
they are always in a position of authority they are naturally dominant
> is that cruelty is related to darkness, not evil.
but its not even angels are huge dicks probably the biggest ever
>I mean really, man, you don't know the degree to which I'm having to hold my shit together against this horny.
yes i clearly dont lol if only i start talking about the astral orgies
>i.e. literally tempted to make a grindr account and just post, "Who wants a free blowjob?"
same i was like this in the start that even made me question if i was a bi or gay or straight
but she put me back on my place quickly by explaining why i felt like this
>>
>>32194332
I am under the impression that most of the regular anons ITT don't look at porn or masturbate, excluding the ones who search for anime pics to psuedo-avatarfag.
>>
>>32194350
You're awfully defensive while posting softcore porn...
>>
>>32193467
That's so adorable!
>>
>>32194050
Geez you are cringe
>>
>>32194364
>she already changed mine and still does
At this point, I suppose I can say the same. The only real distinction I'm drawing is that I don't think its accurate to go around calling myself a succubus at this point.

>they are always in a position of authority they are naturally dominant
I mean yeah, but I meant more like they have less restraint when you openly acknowledge their power.

>but its not even angels are huge dicks probably the biggest ever
Yep. Even tools of Yahweh, Mr. All-light-all-the-time-everyone-else-is-demons will do dark shit because that's the only way to get shit done.

>made me question if i was a bi or gay or straight
Yeah, the answer to that I'm feeling at this point is "not applicable".
>but she put me back on my place quickly by explaining why i felt like this
I think that was the purpose of her second philosophy lesson she gave me.

>>32194378
>Softcore porn
God forbid you be so titilated by some exposed ankles that you're driven to sin.
You just need somebody to help you with that tension of yours.
>>
>>32194364
>but she put me back on my place quickly by explaining why i felt like this
Could you elaborate on why this is? Going through similar stuff.
>>
>>32194807
Nta, but this was the answer I was given.
>>32185773
TL;DR you’re becoming a slut, and that’s wonderful.
>>
Do you guys know of other type of entities that can help you out, guide you along your path, teach you things, some hacks

I want to solve my problems, bunch of money and stuff

I want to hack my life w/ help of someone who understands how everything works way beyond human understanding. Something magical

I already have a girlfriend I'm really close to

I just need help, my life is in total shit, and I have no idea how to solve it all

maybe I don't know of something cool and just missing out, but people who talk about spirit guides seem either full of shit, or paint a picture in which you need to practice a lot of complicated stuff just to get a tiny little bit of something truly useful out of it

I would love to have 24/7 assistance along the way

kinda like operator in Matrix
>>
>>32194840
Why should any spirit perform this function for you?
>>
>>32194847
Post related: the dude you’re trying to impress when you whine about “wanting the general to be taken seriously”.
>>
>>32194840
>complicated stuff just to get a tiny little bit of something truly useful out of it

Yeah you get out what you put in. That's true for all of life. Stop looking for shortcuts. I wasted a lot of time doing that.
>>
>>32187898
>This is what you're looking for. It's not exactly the same but you can modify the techniques a little easily enough
Not what I'm looking for, way too much Jewish nonsense.

Can anyone else help me infuse the soul of a succubus into an inanimate object? Does anyone have any actual experience?
>>
>>32194832
Yeah, nah. We go one on one. My Wife and I both abhor the idea of being with anybody but each other. “Slut”hood is completely out of the question.
>>
>>32194874
Can I clarify? What does "infuse the soul of a succubus into an inanimate object" mean?
1 soul of a succubus was geometrically in the same place as the inside of the doll.
2 soul of a succubus turned the doll into a moving and talking object.
The first is possible, but not usable.
The second, I believe, is impossible.
>>
>>32194840
learn to meditate and connect to your higher self who is your closest guide
>>
>>32194874
That book has the best techniques, and any kind of legitimate method will be something similar. If you don’t want to use it you can make your own thread for help from people who don’t know, or join some Discord witchcraft server to ask for help from a different flavor of people who don’t know.
>>
>>32194937
>Yeah, nah. We go one on one.
You're missing the point. Lilly was giving an example of multiple partners, but the concept of being a slut has to do with like, sexual openness that doesn't have regard for a more worldly concept like "orientation".

I thought that's what you meant by, "Going through similar stuff", cuz I also thought my situation was similar to what Apo was talking about.

>>32194874
>way too much Jewish nonsense.
Says the guy trying to infuse a succubus into a giant doll of a furry character.
>>
>>32194951
The best you will get is something like an animated image, where the doll seems to move and shift during a trance state. This is due to the spirit applying a sort of glamour using the image as an interface. It may have been possible for a spirit to take an object as physical vessel in old times due to their more powerful presence in this plane, but this wouldn’t have been necessary. Spirits used to be able to just straight up appear, conjure objects, and move things around with greater capabilities than humans could. Things changed.
>>
>>32194986
Mmm, the more I think about it the more I realize that I understand what it is already. The sexual orientation stuff is addiction based due to years of shame filled pornography binges, which is why I’ve actually gotten “straighter” over time through applying love rather than lust to the equation of sex.
>>
>>32195008
Well, if that's what your intuition tells you, then you're probably right.
>>
I just want to throw this out there.. I know there are a lot of folks that come to this board that are into things that deal with communication and experiences with spirits. I wanted to just list out some things and see what you make of it. I have a strong impression that this is a feminine spirit.
> I will have been in daily contact with this spirit for 2 years at the end of August
> Generally this consists of me speaking aloud and the spirit sending mental messages (bursts of meaning that I sort of translate into words as a way to slow the communication down, although I suspect that's not strictly necessary)
> The spirit will sometimes respond before I've finished speaking, as if having gotten my packet of meaning and understood it with the speech being essentially a formality for my benefit
> Indirectly, the presence of the spirit is felt as a tingling on my skin on all 4 limbs and sometimes torso and back and a ringing in the right ear like tinnitus, the intensity of the ringing corresponds with the intensity of the full-body tingling. At night prior to sleep I tend to try to meditate, at which point the intensity of the tingling I feel can be quite surprising, but it feels... Warm and safe, loving perhaps.
> The sensations I experience directly most often are the strong sensation of fingers lightly playing with my hair which sometimes feel exactly like a hand petting my head
> I also experience concentrated areas of intense tingling in spots which I interpret as a hand touching me; sometimes I sort of sense it more than feel it which I don't really put a lot of stock in
> Very occasionally I will feel a very intense 'touch', as an example I was driving one time just thinking my thoughts and felt very intensely fingers running through the hair along my right temple, accompanied by tingling so intense it took my breath away a little.
1/2
>>
> This entity seems to enjoy teasing me, and will often 'buzz' my testicles to get my attention.
> Rarely I will experience a sort of compressing (as if a tangible focus was pulling inward; this is probably a shit explanation) centered on my genitals that causes a wave of ecstasy through my body followed by an erection. Sometimes I will feel a much less intense sensation of this sort that will make me hard and then stop. These mostly happen when I am NOT thinking of anything remotely sexual or sensual or feeling horny at all. Of course, this never happens if I ask for it and I haven't figured out any correlation of behavior or thought to when it happens.
> One time, I was lying on my side falling asleep thinking loving thoughts to this entity and felt a physical hand press on my right shoulder, pressing the fabric of my shirt onto my skin. This was relatively recently.
> I tried to 'vet' this spirit as much as possible before trusting her. The single time I felt some trepidation was maybe a month after she first showed up and I woke up with scratches on my back and arms. The most interesting was a group of 5 scratches from my left shoulder down my back maybe 6 inches in exactly the proportions of a spread hand with sharp fingernails. It hasn't happened since then and when I talked with her about it I felt her very intense remorse and a fear that she'd freaked me out.

I'd like your impressions based around these experiences before I tell you anything else in order to avoid coloring your impressions and to see what resonates. After I get a few replies I'll throw in some more information.
>>
>>32188116
It’s from the previous thread
Larp can be used to describe the amount of belief and effort put into a magical work
Also the anon who made this image is rebuking the crybabies who can’t put the effort in or have the imagination to get a thoughtform working
>>
>>32195259
>>32195268
Sounds like a pretty standard spirit lover to me anon.
Try being romantic (not sexual) with her and see what happens.
Same kind of courtship you might do with a human female. Small gifts, writing poetry, bringing her candy, etc.
>>
>>32187312
Cover it in oil
>>
>>32195268
Further information, this spirit:
> Likes red wine
> Likes the scent of rose
> Prefers the colors red and black
> Hates being asked to do anything to prove her existence and refuses to remind me where I left things or help me find them. The first time I felt genuine irritation from her is when I asked her to push me backwards a bit.
> Dislikes being the subject of reverence; i.e. I did a ritual once to thank her and show respect and it seemed to make her pretty uncomfortable.

She claims:
> To be a succubus or other sexual entity in the sphere of Agrat bat Mahalat
> To be my soulmate and have been with me for multiple incarnations
> To have secured my release from the cycle of incarnation - this is my last one apparently
> To have given my wife lesbian sex dreams on multiple occasions
> To have had sex with me in dreams on multiple occasions
> To be my personal conduit to the God-Universe; All, Source, Infinite, etc. and to be guiding me in spiritual endeavors
>>
>>32195394
Y’know I could sit here and talk shit right but when I think about it
>damn I gotta get a head canon this extensive
>>
>>32195394
How did she secure your release from reincarnation? How do I find out where I'm at? I'm willing to do the work, but I don't even know how to check my progress.
>>
>>32195394
Does the wife know about her?
How does your soulmate feel about your wife?
>>
File: 1656008391678.png (2 KB, 310x80)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
Is there an item similar to a "dream catcher" but to attract a succubus? Like a lighthouse, or polar star.
>>
THEY AREN'T REAL. STOP GIVING ENERGY TO SPIRITUAL ARTHOES AND GO SLAY SOME REAL PUSSY!!! FAG!
>>
>>32186878
Ok /x/ I've made up my mind and I'm gonna try for the ritual in one weeks time.
I will petiiton Litlith on the 29th, when it's new moon here.
Should I conduct the ritual in the room where I'm at most of the time (PC room, room where I DEFINETLY spilled the most seed) or in my bedroom (place where I had the most sex) ?
Since I figure I would need to cum for the ritual it would be much easier to do it in my pc room, but it could be unslightly. Or can I start the ritual here, then transfer to my other room when I finish my letter?
>>
Sure wish these threads would get permanently banned from /x/ as it's just a bunch of circlejerking incels and trannies confirming their own gay beliefs that are insane delusions they have built up with walls around it to protect their fantasy.

You people are so fucking delusional.
>>
>>32195659
What are good threads?
List 10. A board can support over a hundred.
>>
>>32192652
People can check the archive. Besides. Your grammar is bad

>>32194072
>there are some good shits here
It's showing no results
>i actually thought you were going to work with chaotic beings at some point
Not through thelema. That's the path of order

>>32194186
>Hell, people who hate master morality literally define it by its cruelty,
I'm not sure they do, because that isn't even close to what it's about

>>32194417
>Even tools of Yahweh, Mr. All-light-all-the-time-everyone-else-is-demons will do dark shit
If you think smiting evildoers is dark then you're probably a source of evil who needs smiting
>because that's the only way to get shit done.
What? I think you might be conflating some things with darkness here

>>32194874
I said you could modify what you find there. If you aren't skilled enough to transfer what's in the book to your preferred system you're probably not advanced enough to do it anyway
There aren't really other sources to take it or leave it
>>
>>32195268
the more you focus on love and on your lover the better the sensations and interaction gets
paradoxically, focusing on sex and external stimulation diminishes the sensations

thanks for sharing your experience <3
>>32195647
go with your gut instinct , that is how the best rituals happen,impromptu
>>
>>32195659
someones jelly
>>
>>32195659
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
File: a3.jpg (301 KB, 1002x661)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>32195501
become aware of your true self , as pure awareness
become aware of this present moment and know that nothing else exists,only here and now
plenty sanskrit texts deal with this topic , Ashtavakra Gita is probably the most straight to the point
Awareness is the key
>>
>>32195821
Anything is better than this tripe.
I'd rather see the threads about tulpa/thoughtforms 10x a day then this incredibly retarded loser incel shit.
>>
>>32195835
Except you're the same glownigger who complained and shitposted in those until they died.
>>
>>32194864
Why would Queen Daughter Entity of would want to have anything w/ any of us?

Maybe something loves to do it
Maybe it's fun
IDK
>>
>>32195727
>the more you focus on love and on your lover the better the sensations and interaction gets
paradoxically, focusing on sex and external stimulation diminishes the sensations.

NTA, but then how or what exactly do I need to focus when doing love making with my succubus in order to strengthen my conection with her?
>>
>>32195853
So you tried? Or you didn't? Are you speaking from first hand experience or has someone told you?
It probably doesn't quite work as advertised , or at all, but, do you really know?
I also totally think it's a sham, but I'll try it for myself.
I am preparing myself with breathing excerise, meditation, phsyical activity and no mastrubation. And it probably won't work. But I probably won't be worse off either way, since I am in a pretty bad spot already.
>>
>>32194873
I understand what you mean
But not everything works like that
There are always ways easier than others
Why not look for it

Writing a letter to a Queen to get a perfect match for u seems like an ultra shortcut

can u find a perfect human match like that?
>>
>>32195856
on her

everything else just happens,no need to worry about it
like turning on a fan doesn't require you to push the fan blades , they just spin on their own
>>
>>32195812
We're not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do about it desu
>>
>>32194955
How long would it take?
I need solutions now

To be honest I hate this subject. Why wasn't I born this way? Why do I need to meditate for a very long time to get to a proper state. What is wrong with me as is?

I don't mean to be rude, I'm sorry if it might sound this way. I don't hate you. Just hate this subject and hate meditation. Maybe I haven't tried one that is suitable for me
>>
>>32195298
Alright, sounds legit.

>>32195418
I'm trying to report these things with no exaggeration. 3-4 years ago I would have written this off as schizophrenia if I'd read it. If you're curious about me:
> 38, married, kids, 6-figure income, started seriously trying to understand mysticism and the occult 2 years ago
> was pretty sure the universe was 100% physical materialistic for over a decade before that
I dunno things just keep piling up.

>>32195501
I don't know, she says she made a deal with Yaldabaoth to get me out. I'm just one of 8 billion dipshits on the planet, I don't think it was that difficult for her to do.

>>32195598
> wife knows
> soulmate was jealous at first and then when a friend did a card reading with her like, angel tarot or whatever, the "message to me" card said "Compromise"
Soulmate has told me more than once I'm lucky to have my wife and that my wife is necessary for me to gain what I need out of this life.
>>
>>32194417
You can't even be honest with yourself that it is softcore porn. Even defensive over it being called what it is.

Seek help or NGMI
>>
>>32195727
>the more you focus on love and on your lover the better the sensations and interaction gets
>paradoxically, focusing on sex and external stimulation diminishes the sensations
>thanks for sharing your experience <3
You're welcome, and Donald Tyson has indicated the same. Thanks for the advice.
>>
Yeah I think I'll wait this one out lol. Might take a look every so often but hopefully this shit settles in a week or 2
>>
>>32196029
I saw that, it was very interesting. Something that vindicates Lazar apparently. I like both his threads and this general. Definitely better than “how do I sell my soul” and “THEYRE IN MY SKIN” posting.
>>
>>32195709
>because that isn't even close to what it's about
Again, you are likely using a definition of the word "cruel" that makes it synonymous with evil.
Every "tough choice" that a person with power has to make involves cruelty.
If you have to make a totally mundane choice that favors one party and harms another, then that harm is a hopefully-at-least-necessary cruelty.

>If you think smiting evildoers is dark then you're probably a source of evil who needs smiting
Are you the fake chanty? I didn't think she was this type.
Whatever.
"Smiting" is a sugar-coated way to say "killing", and yes, killing is a dark act.

Ask literally anyone with blood on their hands. When you make judgement calls that directly end lives, you feel the darkness of your circumstances every day.
That's why "War is hell" is a not-often-disputed statement.

Now realize: Yahweh's own worshippers claim that he's slaughtered whole cities full of people.
And you wanna tell me that was an act of pure light?

>>32195868
Reminder that you get banned when you spam false reports.
Good luck with that.

>>32195998
>Thinks literally anyone cares about his opinion
Telling you that you're wrong is not defensiveness.
And now you've been told, so I have no further business with you.
>>
>>32196087
>I'm going to let you in on a little secret about 4channel:
>Anons are nice to each other.
This guy gets it.
I'm a surly asshole in half my posts, but I still never sink to the levels of vitriol that glowies have going on 100% of the time.
Its literally what makes them glow. Every post is pure bile.
>>
>>32196087
I hope he finds Tessie or whatever the hell is down there. I feel as though just the premise of his thread was something important even without the docs, there were people(?) spamming it about “fish being boring and not paranormal zzzzzzz” before he posted those. Maybe there’s credence to there being important underwater caves, or the pyramid like structure having significance. I can’t help but feel as though there’s more to it than “the government doesn’t want you to know about the cool fish”.
>>
In support of
>>32196087 and >>32196260
Refer to case-in-point >>32196257

And of course, add to this the irony that half of these soulless bastards larp as Christians.
>>
I will never understand why people actively seek out threads they don't like to shit on them instead of just ignoring/filtering the thread. You're literally making yourself angry for no reason
>>
>>32196293
I think there's a lot of kids who go through a little phase as soon as they learn what "internet trolling" is.
And then they look at /x/ and think, "Soft target", not realizing that those don't exist on 4chan.
>>
>>32196293
People that do that are either trolling, here to disrupt conversation (glows actually do not like this topic because it pulls people away from being paypig worker drones), or just slaves to their emotional responses. Not replying to that kind of person is doing them a favor.
>>
So how do you actually get a succubus? Gettiing drunk while fapping or some shit?
>>
>>32194417
>At this point, I suppose I can say the same. The only real distinction I'm drawing is that I don't think its accurate to go around calling myself a succubus at this point.

you will NEVER be one we are hybrids we gonna get wings tails horns and the ability to shapeshift but thats it

>I mean yeah, but I meant more like they have less restraint when you openly acknowledge their power.

hence why ground rules exist if she respects them it means she cares

>I think that was the purpose of her second philosophy lesson she gave me.

you chance into something that the closest thing to be called is pansexual or fuck it all without remorse
but the problem is such change into humans come at a cost hence why i said about bi or gay
while i did have my fair share of gay bi pan you name it orgies i never really had any attraction to men in real life
but since she started changed me the attraction became more like beacon you become extra horny and if you know how to radiate energy this goes all around and it gets picked up
>>32194807
you turn into a degenerate slut basicly and if you dont like men/women you might suddenly do but not because you like them but because you want to just fuck no questions asked to fulfill your lust
and that lust is hard to be satisfied
>>32195709
>Not through thelema. That's the path of order
path of fucking elite pedophiles you mean
>>
>>32196359
>you will NEVER be one we are hybrids
I don't really care about labels.
>we gonna get wings tails horns and the ability to shapeshift but thats it
I've also been absorbing sexual energy (and seeming to need less food too)
I don't know if that means anything or if you just forgot to list it.

>hence why ground rules exist if she respects them it means she cares
Y'know, if you go to the BDSM community, they say basically the same thing. "Safe, sane and consensual" are the watchwords (or at least were when I was there).

But there was a darker alternative that nobody wanted to talk about, but the older guys were fans of, and that's the path where you trust and submit to your dom so much that you simply trust her to know your hangups and limitations and only violate them when there's a reason.

>pansexual
Yeah, its a shame there's a curse on the word.

>because you want to just fuck no questions asked to fulfill your lust
That would be the "Exoteric slut".
A true slut essentially loops back around into wholesomeness.
>>
>>32196416
Bro I've been browsing this board for over 10 years now and I've rarely seen someone so commited to this in any of the /x/ threads
if you don't like it nigga just leave lol
don't let the door hit u
>>
Writer-Anon here from one of the previous threads. I would be interested in getting some feedback on the worldbuilding/lore/historical backdrop of the setting I'm working on. I've found myself inspired by everything from Gnosticism, the Kabbalah, Alchemy, etc... I'm trying to sort of unify a lot of these themes into one coherent vision.
>>
>>32195932
You chose to have the 3D human experience and lack of concentration is an inherent issue here, especially in "modern" environments full of flashy distractions outside and also a click away

meditation brings you back into the truth of the present moment , brings you back from being stuck in the mind,brings you back into your power of reality creation
there are many techniques , it doesnt have to be a sitting meditation , but there has to be concentration,a focusing of your awareness , so the mind bounce around random thoughts,but stays where you want to guide it

the Vijnana Bhairava tantra for example has many fun techniques you can try , even while walking,or eating etc,highly recommend it to all
https://archive.org/details/vijnana-bhairava-tantra-the-ascent-satsangananda-saraswati-z-lib.org/page/256/mode/2up

use your awareness consciously and you will become aware of your true self,free from any problems
>>
>>32194072
>you can change your "soul" now
You said in a previous thread that you can't pick where you go next life and that deities choose for you.
So what effect does doing this do?
And how do you know then what you're doing after death with your changed soul?
>>
>>32195812
I was once visited by succubus who wanted me to wear a dress. I know someone other who was not as fortunate to turn down the offer

>>32195932
Check new energy ways by Robert Bruce

>>32195969
Mother-anon would disagree

>>32196351
I have answered this in the previous thread

>>32196487
>I'm trying to sort of unify a lot of these themes into one coherent vision.
Considering what I have been revealed by Lilith, I don’t think that is a good idea
>>
>>32196635
Anon.
>>
>>32196635
>I don’t think that is a good idea
very cryptic, what a cool guy.
>>
>>32195292
Okay, my bad
>>
>>32195659
>there's a supernatural thread on the supernatural board on 4chan where people are honestly speaking about their experiences with the supernatural
>i wish it was banned
I wish you were banned from existence but i'm probably not going to get what i want either.
>>
>>32187205
From personal experience (and I'm not entirely sure it's really a succubus) the entity wants to corrupt me in some way or wants me to commit sins.

Since invoking it the first time it would visit me in dreams periodically, and would try to convince me to cheat on my girlfriend, or have sex with it, or tell me to look at porn. It would emphasize that I should be "doing what feels good for me" and to disregard my girlfriend.

It went away for about a year or so but it came back two days ago when I was playing with tarot cards.

There are a lot of other details that I don't feel like typing out atm but I am very skeptical that it even is a succubus, and is some sort of fallen angel/demon larping as one. Especially since it revealed its name it stopped appearing to me as a naked women in my dreams.
>>
>>32195884
You are missing my point. If there is an obvious easy solution, go for it. But you can't just sit there and wait. If there's something you want work for it, and in that process you will figure out how things work and how you can make the process easier.

Writing a letter is just the beginning, it's like jumping on tinder, there is a lot of work to do afterwards.
>>
>>32197072
Like what? If it works, and you get a big titty futa (my wish) succ gf, what then? How's it all work?
>>
>>32196983
Do you love your girlfriend?
>>
>>32197104
NTA, but the letter ritual establishes the connection, but from there, your ability to interact and have sensory experiences of your succubus is dependent on how much you develop your spiritual attunement, and different people have an easier or harder time with that.
>>
>>32197104
The work comes in with communication.

you'll need

> meditation and chakra work
> no fap
> building trust with an entity it's hard to see and speak with

The good news is that the more you do it the easier it becomes.
>>
>>32196635
>Considering what I have been revealed by Lilith
If its too secret to tell us, then its too secret to tell us that you've been told, as well.
>>
>>32197113
She's my ex now, but at the time I did yes.
>>
>>32197156
If she ended it whilst you still loved her maybe the entity knew she would break your heart?
>>
>>32197155
Good post.
>>
>>32187205
Oh yeah... I meant to reply to this and forgot.

So regarding what you listed
>Control/Influence
So I kinda feel like this is less of a universal desire, and more like a strong tendency, or like a side-effect of their nature.
Because on the flip side of this, Lilith and succubi are very much "free spirit" sorts of entities. They just happen to also be the kinds of entities that provoke spontaneous worship in humans.

Cuz like, you could have a succ who's a perfect counter-example to this idea, and has no particular desire for power, but she's still a succ at the end of the day, and if she wants something, she knows ways, even if she's super-gentle and non-authoritative.
That's just how a dark feminine entity is.

Mine is the total opposite of that, tho.
Like, boarding the ship that is my life and saying, "Look at me. I'm the captain, now."
>>
>>32197134
I dunno anon kun, I'm not sure I'm up to snuff.
I never really dabbled in the occult, and my body is all kinds of fucked up from drugs, alchocol, bad vibes , stress and the like.
My psyche is in tatters, chakras are probably clogged to all hell, is there even any hope for me?
>>
>>32197260
NTA again, but give it a shot.
For all you know, all that stuff you think is wrong with you has actually made you hyper-intuitive, and you'll just breeze through.

By the way, I'm not gonna argue with the guy about it, but there is no definitive list of "What you need" for this sort of enterprise.
>>
>>32197260
fwiw I suck eggs at meditation and have no idea what state my chakras are in but still have a succ. I do take good care of myself and do intermittent nofap though.
>>
>>32196242
>Again, you are likely using a definition of the word "cruel" that makes it synonymous with evil.
I'm not. Master morality doesn't care about what happens to the weak by definition
>cruelty: callous indifference to or pleasure in causing pain and suffering.
>evil: profoundly immoral and wicked.
Those are the first definitions on google. You're using the other definition of cruelty, which is literally "behavior that causes pain or suffering to a person or animal."
The doctor cruelly cut into the patient's flesh to begin the surgery
>Ask literally anyone with blood on their hands.
So being indifferent (cruel) is dark, and feeling compassion is dark too. It sounds to me like your definition of dark is anything sad. In your worldview, where is the light? Since happiness if fleeting, where do we find uniformly light actions?
>killing is a dark act.
That's a modern idea. There's nothing inherently dark about it. It's only "bad" in christianized urbanized society. Other cultures regard it highly in the right context
>And you wanna tell me that was an act of pure light?
They were outside his jurisdiction, so no it wasn't

>>32195932
As the other anon said, it's just how things are. There's garbage in the air and food and even the religious are taught materialism from birth. You can see from other posts how bad the reaction is to people who try to break away from all that

>>32196635
You guys made a bot just for me??? How sweet!

>>32196983
>wants me to commit sins.
Are you religious?
>cheat on my girlfriend,
With a human? Very strange
>or tell me to look at porn.
Very unlikely a succubus. It sounds more like a double agent working for your god to trick you into feeling guilty or to make you pray more. There's no real reason a succubus wouldn't want you to have sex with her rather than telling you to wait until you woke up and watch porn

>>32197260
You don't need to give up hope without trying. That's how to make sure you fail
>>
Test post, pretty sure they deleted my post calling out “glows” shitting up the thread for some reason.
>>
>>32197293
>>>32196635
>You guys made a bot just for me??? How sweet!
That was the real chant.

I hope everyone noticed how the glowie left immediately after the tahoe thread slid.
Got my post calling him out deleted too, what a faggot.
>>
>>32197339
He did ask people to save those files. I hope they continue to get circulated. I should have read them more carefully.
>>
>>32197319
Because the posts of the turbosperg you were replying to got pruned dumbass
>>
>>32197358
I read them a couple times and didn't really see what the big deal was. Nothing too flashy, just the names of a few outdated secret military plane models. Supposedly some tidbit in there corroborated some bigger more important conspiracy thing, but I'm not well-versed in that stuff enough to know what that was or why it would be important.
>>
>>32197358
pst anon >>32192977
>>
>>32197293
>Master morality doesn't care about what happens to the weak by definition
There's more to it than that. Its kinda like that idea that the LHP eventually acts just like the RHP because "The best way to help yourself is to help others".
Similarly, the best way to help the weak (the group) is to not give a fuck about the weak (the individuals)

>Those are the first definitions on google.
And the first definition on google is where the boundaries of a word's meaning lie, in your mind?

That second meaning is the real meaning.
If I told you that "Life is Cruel", would you take that to mean that life is malicious, or unconcerned with your suffering?
Hell, the same goes with a fucking "Cruel wind".

>and feeling compassion is dark too.
I have literally not said anything that could even be reasonably confused with that.
Literally wtf are you talking about?
>It sounds to me like your definition of dark is anything sad.
Yeah, well that conclusion is based on the completely left-field bs above, so reevaluate.

>That's a modern idea.
No. Its not.
Its just that in olden time, there was a lot more darkness that was simply accepted as part of life, or simply much less camoflaged (Like how people used to get meat by actually killing animals themselves.)
Why do you think humans invented the meme that, "The world is inherently corrupt"?
That concept wasn't invented by whiny emo kids, but ancient people who were observing the necessary and inevitable realities of their own existence.
>>
>>32197293
>>32196635
By the way, the real one needs to start using a trip, cuz this is exactly what trips are for.
>>
>>32197364
My post that got deleted wasn’t a reply, was just checking to see.
>>
>>32197177
That is a possibility.

>>32197293
I was raised Catholic but had a falling out with the church so I wouldn't really consider myself religious. That's the weird thing about it.

And yeah that is why I think something fishy is going on. The ritual I did was for a succubus, and I did ask Lilith specifically.

But I don't think she actually sent one to me. The entity also makes me have this stomach churning, repulsive feeling. Like a feeling of disgust when I would encounter it in dreams. Like I had some sort of sense that it was bad/evil.

I think it's a demon but why it portrays itself as a succubus is what confuses me. That's why I lurk from time to time here to see if anyone has similar encounters.
>>
>>32195987
> I'm trying to report these things with no exaggeration. 3-4 years ago I would have written this off as schizophrenia if I'd read it. If you're curious about me:
> 38, married, kids, 6-figure income, started seriously trying to understand mysticism and the occult 2 years ago
> was pretty sure the universe was 100% physical materialistic for over a decade before that
>I dunno things just keep piling up

I’m about to word salad hard sorry
I mean if I took everything given to me at face value in my spiritual practice I’d be sitting here telling you that my I’ve split my consciousness by hemispheres and I only feel like the conscious active me exists in the left side of my body while my unconscious takes various idealized forms and says all sorts of conflicting crazy things but is ultimately supportive and pushes me forward but can evolve and embody things I dislike about myself (if you can guess it’s why I shitpost in these threads because incarnations of it could be described as a succubus) and that a Goetia gave me a sword in le astral that enables me to be a stronger person or other such things but I take those and structure them into an symbolic and internal phenomena describing change and function in my psyche, which may have been propagated by spiritual means but operating on a literal assumption always felt wrong
The difference between a mentally Ill person obsessed with the occult and an occultist is the ability to take these experiences and work them into actual gnosis(knowledge gained internally)
It sounds like you’re doing that anon even if you have a pretty intense head canon going on
If you just came out of a strictly materialist reality tunnel it can be tricky at first
When you have your first spiritual awakening you are very vulnerable
Not from spirits or entities but from people
One interaction with a charismatic person on spirituality at this stage can shape the direction you do in
>>
File: 1651352192577.jpg (542 KB, 2346x3558)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>32197475
>The entity also makes me have this stomach churning, repulsive feeling.
See, that's a thing I'd be worried about.
Cuz I'm probably about as trusting with spirits as one can get, but a lot of that's based on the fact that neither of the ones I know have given me a bad feeling.
>>
>>32198023
Main goal is usually to merge the hemispheres rather than split them, friend. That’s Alchemy. It’s also why Hemisynch is a thing. The link between the subconscious and conscious could be called a philosophers stone.
>>
>>32197130
I wanna Succ like this
>>
Guys, I'm within my first week with my succ.
All day today she been playing with my ass.
It's getting sore and she won't listen to my pleas to stop.
I mean it's hot but it's been going on all day and I'm worried I might get a hemorrhoid.
She also doesn't respond to yes and no questions by tapping my left or right hand.
What do, I'm about to just masturbate to see if she'll l give me a break.
>>
>>32198308
Did you ask for an anally inclined acquaintance, amigo?
>>
>>32198308
How'd you manage to get that to happen within the first week?
>>
>>32198186
Yeah that’s my method of merging them is basically two sides of a coin equal the me you interact with not in some dual “I have two personalities” faggotry but internally there are two and Part I feel the most in touch with is the more conscious participant
>>
Also, super excited to do the letter method again for a romantic relationship with a succ in a little more than 24 hours. Hopefully I'll be able to stay up until 3 am to do the ritual, depending on my workload.
>>
>>32198308
>worried I might get a hemorrhoid.

Don't worry, she's a spirit, so you shouldn't worry about it, maybe ask her about what motivates her doing it constantly. You could try masturbating to she playing with your ass, make sure she hears you moaning, and after that you could try asking her to only play with your ass when you're on the mood or you're like all alone in your room. That should at least make her to lower the frecuency. Also see how she reacts and all that stuff. Take it as a grain of salt.
>>
>>32198326
>>32198329
I asked for just a cute daughter to form a loving companionship and bond together but nothing about anal.
Last Saturday was the first anal surprise, she mostly just vibrates my dick but now she's constantly probing me the past few days.
At work all day it was like she was eating out my ass while I sat in my office. Like I could feel the tongue and hot breath blowing into my butt.
>>32198377
>Don't worry, she's a spirit
Oh okay I hope so, I remember reading a story of someone getting raped by incubi and them saying they got real butt hurt afterwards but who knows if that's really true.
I haven't really been able to communicate with her yet I'm still beginner in chakras and energy work.
>>
>>32198345
Based. I started out with imagery meditation until I got the hang of feeling my subconscious rise up and then meeting it with my consciousness attention to let the two merge naturally.
>>
>>32198186
>Main goal is usually to merge the hemispheres rather than split them, friend. That’s Alchemy.
Oh, is that actually like, an official part of the spiritual alchemy process?
Well fuck, cuz I sorta had that happen and I've been *calling it* spiritual alchemy just because it sorta fit in my head, what with the dissolving and coagulating.

>>32198369
Which queen?
>>
>>32198526
Last one I reached out to was Lilith, so might as well go with Big Mommy herself again.
>>
A true noob here.
What if in the letter I specify the relationship with the succubus to last, for example, a month, but end up forming a really deep connection with them and wished them to stay? Could the contract be extended or would I have to write another letter?
>>
>>32198548
You would have to write another letter but you may not even get the same succubus
>>
>>32197293
>As the other anon said, it's just how things are. There's garbage in the air and food and even the religious are taught materialism from birth. You can see from other posts how bad the reaction is to people who try to break away from all that

It just surprises and in the same time completely does not, that people figured out, to a such degree, how to write a letter to invisible Queens and what they are all about and how to connect to their daughter entities and develop relationships with them, developing themselves along the way

And in the same time that I couldn't find the same kind of a strait forward place online, where people doing something similar with Spirit Guides or Angels that could help you in a difficult situation

I might come of a bit brut earlier, I wasn't in a best place writing it, really pissed, I don't know how to deal with it all, it's a bit too much, I don't know who can help me, can't imagine people who could rapidly see and understand the full picture enough to be able to help me out, and they would need to care enough, have time and resources in the first place for it to happen. So in desperation, I went here and there looking, searching...
>>
>>32198526
Yes, it’s alchemy. It’s not really the same as the way you’ve done it though. You’re lacking a transmutation process as far as I can tell from reading your descriptions. It looks like you are just doing Nigredo and putting things back together without the other steps. Ideally you should be following a process of Nigredo (putrefaction/dissolution), Albedo (the raising of the subconscious/quicksilver), Citrinitas (the application of the masculine logic/conscious/gold, a transmutation of the subject towards the highest ideal) and Rubedo (the merging of things into a Divine result). The highest ideal of Logos isn’t your subjective taste though. Follow those kinds of steps and you’ll start to understand where it all leads. It seems like you’ve got a head start!
>>
>>32198544
Cool. Didn't want to cause any complications:

Dear Goddess,
Please grant your blessing upon the endeavors of HWA Anon as he seeks to contact you.

I pray that you will see fit to connect him with exactly the succubus that he needs so that they might be a blessing to each other's lives.

In the name of Lilith, wellspring of the sweetest love, do I pray,
Amen.

>>32198548
You can ask for anything, and the terms of you and your succ's connection can be anything.
So yeah, ask for like, a provisional period where you can back out with no questions asked. Seems prudent and reasonable.
Or I guess reverse that and arrange a short period that can be extended indefinitely.

>>32198639
Thank you for your positivity. I feel like I'm met with a lot of trepidation when I talk about this stuff.

I should note, tho, there's a lot of aspects of this that I'm not privvy to. So I don't know how it works or if its feasable for somebody to have this whole process done TO them, but there could also be a lot of shit going on when I sleep.

And yeah, I know that it wouldn't seem like its possible to have this imposed upon you, cuz its fucking mental development (insert monolith joke), but nevertheless, my thought processes have had... I suppose at this point TWO drastic changes in about the same amount of time that I've been posting here. X months.
>>
>>32198722
Ah, yeah. It isn’t really possible to have it done for you. You could be dissolved and recreated according to the will of another, but that’s not alchemy, just mind control. Transmutation along Logos/Divine principles is a key part of productive alchemy. The ideal is individuation. Alchemy moves you up a chart like this.
>>
File: gun.png (127 KB, 500x639)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
I fucked up. How do I get a succubus' soul out of my body?
>>
>>32198764
Well, she's definitely moved me from something like level 3 to 4.
And yeah, no, its mind control. Almost certainly.

I'm just thinking, tho, if she does all this stuff to me, and the end result is a person who matches the description of a level 5, then is that one of those times when you'd say, "The question has become academic", regarding whether its actually alchemy?

Then again, I suppose this is also tied up with the whole "Becoming a succubus" thing, and maybe one could claim that alchemy is for humans only.
>>
>>32198722
Thank you for the prayer. Hopefully Lilith will hear the both of us tomorrow night.
>>
>>32198765
Hope you like frilly dresses and funny hats, cause she's gonna femenize you.
>>
>last night was so tired i almost induced a lucid dream by accident
>still tired as fuck, and meditated on the idea of being a woman after work
Tonight I shall be a succubus in my dreams. Even if I just get to look at my female face again, that would be enough.
>>
>>32197436
Never trip
Death before trip
>>
>>32187312
Plz STFU
GO TO /JP/
USE CTRL+F TO SEARCH FOR THE "ETERNAL ONAHOLE THREAD" GENERAL
NEVER COME BACK
>>
>>32198984
what kind of funny hats
>>
>>32199211
>>
>>32186878
Can’t believe you retards are damning your souls to hell just for some pussy. Life is extremely short, eternity is forever.

Burning for a zillionbilliongrillion years just for some sex? Stop it.
>>
>Be resting
>Suddenly saw a female demon
>Anthrofied canine, red fur and black eyes
>She said something about wanting me, don’t know the rest
>Woke up

What was that?
>>
>>32199248
If a god allows a man to be burnt for eternity over such pettiness, who is really in the wrong?
>>
>>32199248
Hell is fake news invented as spiritual terrorism to control people by evil people like you.
>>
File: 1649519751645.png (847 KB, 642x855)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>>32199248
I don't recall a commandment stating : "Thou shalt not fuck a succ". Also, the original concept of hell wasn't forever. They just made it forever so that you become a more convenient tax cow for the state.

>>32199211
Something like picrel. Actually I dunno. DESU I felt it when my spirit lady made a connection. What did you feel? How do you know they're inside you?
>>
>>32197418
>There's more to it than that. Its kinda like that idea that the LHP eventually acts just like the RHP because "The best way to help yourself is to help others".
>Similarly, the best way to help the weak (the group) is to not give a fuck about the weak (the individuals)
That's a sort of "you follow my ideology but you don't know it". Manipulating people with favors to make them do what you want isn't very sto even if they technically benefit
>If I told you that "Life is Cruel", would you take that to mean that life is malicious, or unconcerned with your suffering?
That's precisely how I take that phrase. What's funny is that how you're defining cruelty, literally just pain, is the definition used in the original problem of evil. Evil is what you're calling cruelty
>>and feeling compassion is dark too.
>I have literally not said anything that could even be reasonably confused with that.
You said that bad things make dark feelings. Compassion implies suffering, which you call dark
>Why do you think humans invented the meme that, "The world is inherently corrupt"?
This has nothing to do with killing humans

>>32197475
That's certainly a good reason to think the entity isn't trying to be your friend
The LBRP would help. Until the entity leaves you alone do it every morning and evening, preferably 12 hours apart. Clean your room. Try to stifle unhappy thoughts there if you can. Most importantly don't let yourself feel anything toward it but disgust. It can't actually hurt you so you don't need to upset about the thoughts it sends you. And try not to think about it if you're not actively doing the stuff I listed. It should hopefully stay gone

>>32198637
There's no mother of all spirit guides or anything so of course it'll be harder. Anons in old goetia threads talked about asking the demons for familiars to teach them stuff so you could try them. You'll need to think in specialties. You can try a letter, just make an offering too

>>32198765
Please elaborate
>>
>>32199317
It felt like when I contacted her and could speak to her except now it's far more powerful and constant. I feel like a full schizo, she's in my mind and neither of us are happy about it. My brain feels overstuffed.
>>
>>32199346
Try to set some ground rules. Tell her you don't like feeling schizo and to give you some quiet time. Work on your heart and sacral chakras to give her more fun places to mess around in.
>>
>>32197475
>By what you say, this demon/succubus like entity is probably trying to link itself to your sexual desires/imagination.
Its likely trying to attach itself to you by linking itself with a part of your psyche through association or just posing as another less heinous entity as a trick.
Demons tend to prey on existing problems/ inner termoil, and exacerbating them.

I wouldn't ignore your gut wrenching feeling or unease, though.
Gut instincts and impressions are often correct, can be precognitive, and act as a 6th sense of warning when dealing with the unknown.
>I'd encourage you to brush up on exorcism/purging/banishment rituals just incase.
You could likely be encountering another type of entity that many people in past threads have referred to/called "worms/mental parasites".
>>
>>32199361
How do I set ground rules? I don't have any control over her
>>
>>32199317
Cope
>>
>>32199313
God is infinitely more intelligent that you. You have zero concept on the graveness of sin. Compared to him you are a worm. Honestly, compared to me you are a trash eating, dog shit, animal. You should just blindly trust your elder faith leaders for guidance, because when left to make your own decisions, you summon sex entities. I’m sorry you were born dumb. It’s tragic, and I hope you find someone willing to lead you into the right direction.
>>
>>32198428
>raped
>got real butt hurt
I think that’s redundant
>>
>>32197475
>I think it’s a demon that portrays itself as a demon
I think you just have IBS
>>
>>32199469
You’re both dogmatic posters on /x/
>>
>>32199541
So?
>>
File: 1551773014324.jpg (329 KB, 1005x1008)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>32199424
Just talk to her. If it isn't working out, banish and try again.

>>32199429
That all you can say, tax cattle?
>>
>>32199630
I am talking to her but we have different feelings about this. How do I banish her?
>>
>>32199654
There's some techniques in the book "Psychic self defense" you can try. You can also ask Michael the archangel for help.
>>
>>32199469
>Mark 3 28-35
>Mathew 12 30
such is the way of man, that all who think alike join together and those who don't scatter & gather elsewhere
>Mathew 12 31-37

I warn you... Your heart is black & possesses much spite towards your fellow man which ye know not that are residing in this thread.
Such spite and hatred is unwarranted and in your arrogance of a blind rage at your own unfounded self-righteousness makes you nothing but a judge and a sinner yourself.
(see James 4:11)
Friend, I rebuke thee as a brother on a different path than my own & one who flocks with different sheep. Lest you judge wantonly and condemn thyself to unforgivable sin through blasphemy against the Holy Spirit that resides in all men.
A Shepard does not guide sheep through inciting fear/panic, nor via cruelty of unleashing ones frustration upon the timid & carefree flock.
>>
>>32200000
aight bros lets play the game of "who the fuck got digits for no good reason this time?"
>>
>>32199762
I don't believe in christianity though
>>
>>32196462
>I don't really care about labels.
they do well a part of them
>I've also been absorbing sexual energy (and seeming to need less food too)
you are become a degenerate slut there is a difference
>and that's the path where you trust and submit to your dom so much that you simply trust her to know your hangups and limitations and only violate them when there's a reason
you forget one good reason they know our anatomy quite well and they can reach places no human will never be able thus making you asking for more and more but they never give what you trully want in the end
>Yeah, its a shame there's a curse on the word.
no curse really its the only thing that comes close to what succubi are in the end but its still far
>A true slut essentially loops back around into wholesomeness.
bonding is not really something i care in orgies and such lol
nor a human woman will ever be able to feel it
its just something between me and her
>>32196627
>So what effect does doing this do?
fuck i know the more answers i get the more questions i have
and when ever my inner batman awakens i always annoy them so i just dont do it anymore
>And how do you know then what you're doing after death with your changed soul?
there are ways (so im told by them) to interract with your soul while alive but as you might guess they never gave away the secret
>You said in a previous thread that you can't pick where you go next life and that deities choose for you
i said you pass through a tribunal that much i know
now who decides or if they decide or its up to you i have no fucking clue for obvious reasons since im getting too obsessed to learn the truth that i annoy entities :P

mods should really put a filter to delete christfag posts on succubi threads
>>
>>32199424
>How do I set ground rules? I don't have any control over her
There’s a way where you repeatedly state your will. Essentially making your subconscious block harmful entities

>>32199654
One of the Queens can help with that
Also, the procedures outcome is matter of intent and honesty

>>32199762
There’s a good technique where you visualize knife using real as basis, then energize the visualized knife using palms
When entities notices your object they start averting you, consequently being ready to act is fundamental
>>
>>32134047

there is only adam and eve

you treat your mothers unkindly
>>
>>32200238
Repeatedly stating be quiet and leave me alone is not working. She says that we're trapped in the same mind together.
>>
>>32200257
Is this a bot? Interesting.
>>32200304
Why not avail yourself of the opportunity to learn as much as you can about your spirit while she's stuck in your head?
I understand that all she thinks about is probably sexual if she's a succ, but you might have access to a few secrets this way or at least a means to strengthen your relationship.
Think of it like a bonding exercise, maybe.

Trying for dota digits, bless my goddess
>>
>>32200324
According to her Lilith is punishing us both for arrogance. She wanted to be given my body so she could explore the mortal world or whatever this dimension is. So now she has to do it with my consent I guess. She's not happy and wants more control of my (our) body. There's more to her than just sex, thats just apparently how she feeds.
>>
>>32200336
I'm going to try to save you the pain and hassle of figuring this out, but you will have no success in your endeavors if either of you tries to make this relationship antagonistic.

You said earlier that you don't have any control over her.
This is an opportunity to change that, in a way.
Like two people bound together by wrist and ankle and set loose into the world.
The only way forward is to work together and support each other's goals.
Since this is your world and your body, not hers, you should aim to separate rather than merge.

Take your time with it and try to enjoy the experience.
>>
>>32200336
Are you capable of feeding her in her current state?
Hash out basic needs first, then go from there.
>>
Did the letters ritual for the first time. Not too familiar with spirituality stuff, what signs am I looking for to make sure this worked? What else should I be doing?
>>
Well, today, this friday is going to be the day that I evoke Lilith for the first time, this is day it happens, today is the day called climax and the time is now.
>>
Yall niggas really be cumming on paper
>>
>>32200143
>or its up to you
People with near death experiences and various channelers or researchers who aren't even in occult say that you decide based on your wants aka attachments.
But on the other hand and this is what some occult theories make me believe is that if you're on the path with some king/queen spirit then they will make sure you get into another world after this based on their preferences on how you should develop and not a random one of your own.
Aka an atheist might go to one place but if you worked with Lilith or Lucifer for years prior your death it might their chosen region. It only makes sense since you're on specific deities' current.

I'm hoping those of us who are in occult get looked after by who we work with.
I dislike the whole threatening some spirits do in trying to instill fear or shame in you that you did this or that.
>>
>>32200731
>you worked with
doing what. chanting mantras or enns? asking for insights, stuff whatever, leech. and give energy in exchange? or commune by possession… suck my dick you are going to hell and none of them lift a finger to prevent it
>>
>>32196359
>hybrid
You said Marlin Monroe became a succubus when she passed on.

Do you know if humans who don't ascend go back to past/future or come back to this same time era?
>>
>>32200892
Yeah bro it's not like multiple deities even in the same pantheon fight for your attention so that they could later recruit more people into their kingdoms for their legions and power.
>>
>>32200892
I had the following deities help me in dire situations when I didn't even ask recently from the top of my head (from the ones I am aware of):
Astaroth, Belial, Set, Sepheranz, Lucifer
And so did my sister with her spirits.

Not to mention when I actually do rituals it simply ask for help in dire needs.
>>
>>32199042
You sound like one of those kids who used to be obsessed with hating Justin Beiber.

>>32199321
>Manipulating people with favors
That's... not really the point.
The point is the greater good, and darkness is the "Means" in "The ends justify the means".

>That's precisely how I take that phrase.
Well you're weird.
That phrase is not meant to convey the idea that life is literally maliciously trying to undermine you.
"Life is cruel" because shit happens and life doesn't care.

>You said that bad things make dark feelings.
Didn't say that either.
Is this the fake chanty, or what?

But no, compassion is obviously a feeling aligned with light. Try to actually use your brain here.

>This has nothing to do with killing humans
Everything has to do with everything, you hylic.

>>32200143
>you are become a degenerate slut there is a difference
I'm obviously doing that too.

>you forget one good reason
I have no idea what this sentence is trying to say.
however
>but they never give what you trully want in the end
Fuck off with this. Next to the length of relationship I've had with my succ, your predictions of doom and gloom are a joke.

>bonding is not really something i care in orgies and such lol
You're missing the point, which is that you can elevate your sex to such a level that its more than pleasure, even creating a spontaneous feeling of intimacy in the most non-intimate circumstances like a gangbang or orgy.
>>
>>32201242
nice pic
fug i wish i were her so much
>>
>>32201242
I have no idea why chant bothers arguing this with you.
Your definitions of morality are based on vanity and image.
Pain is not evil, nor is pleasure good.
There is no "dark" or "light" feminine. It is all feminine.
So on and so forth.
>>
>>32201374
>Pain is not evil, nor is pleasure good.
Yet another thing I didn’t say, although I might agree with that one, I haven’t thought about it.

Look, have I implied attachment to some whole ethical system that I’m not familiar with? Cuz that’s the third time this has happened in one conversation.
>>
>>32198023
Pretty true things said. Caution is a virtue in this study. For the most part I don't talk about it apart from occasional posts on anonymous forums when I see something that interests me. It's possible this is all headcanon, however I have been given symbols and instructions that only made sense later, after learning more symbolism or reading something synchronistic. It would seem like that sort of thing must have come externally, but perhaps it was from within.

As for "the ability to take these experiences and work them into actual gnosis(knowledge gained internally)", my occult studies have helped work through childhood issues when combined with counseling. I would say that learning the symbolism and philosophy has given me more and more ability to see myself for what I am and deal with those things I find that I don't like.
>>
>>32201393
You've been doing better lately.
>>
>>32200731
we can speculate for days weeks years and in reality we might be totally off
fact is the only thing we know is
1)you do get recycled
2)there is a high chance that you might merge again with your higher self

however i dont know if we change to succubi or whatever prevents any of it
(i assume it prevents us from merging but thats it)
>>32201162
>Do you know if humans who don't ascend go back to past/future or come back to this same time era?
i can speculate but i dont know for a fact
also why would you go back to the same era?
maybe few years after like those people that can recognize their killers on another life
>>32201242
>I have no idea what this sentence is trying to say.
succubi and spirits in general can do...stuff no human can
>Fuck off with this. Next to the length of relationship I've had with my succ, your predictions of doom and gloom are a joke.

so what the
>length of relationship
has anything to do with you fullfilling your sexual darkest desires and becoming bored?
also yes they dont i figure out my kink of fucking her while she bites drips her claws and let blood run all over a while ago but she never does so because as i told you she told me that i will get bored afterwards
and its true
>You're missing the point, which is that you can elevate your sex to such a level that its more than pleasure,
what is the point of trying to feel intimacy or any sort of feeling other can carnal lust during orgies?
even when its done with her family i still dont let my self because well thats not really the point of an orgy is it
(aside from the ones during moon phase or important astrological happenings for them)
>>
>>32201424
>and becoming bored?
This is the part that doesn't really happen, cuz we've gone beyond simple exploration of my own sexual preferences.
We've even gone beyond simply sampling all kinds of fetishes to discover things I didn't know I wanted, because when you create a deep enough connection, you just want EVERYTHING and the fetishes don't matter anymore.
Every single one of them is just another way to connect with your lover.

>during orgies?
Yeah, your focus on this is how you missed the point the first time.
If you can't understand the REALLY REALLY simple idea of, "Sex as a way of conveying actual love", and you can't imagine why that would make sex more enjoyable, then I don't know what to tell you.

>>32201411
Thanks, I guess.
Its more of a "Fuck it adjustment" than self-control tho.
>>
Someone I know thought oh cool they were gonna get a hot succubus to bang and they ended up with an old hag Mara that almost killed his entire family. Be careful guys not everything is what it seems and your actions effect everyone else. Make sure you know what you are doing. Thanks.
>>
>>32201610
>old hag
stop you there, bud
Aging is a fleshling condition.
>>
>>32201424
>there is a high chance that you might merge again with your higher self
Why wouldn't you merge with your higher self? Seems like the best way.
Also there are various lichdom methods of getting out for good. Maybe vampyric ones too to maintain yourself as a spirit but only the lich path is when you properly let go of everything as much as possible while doing heavy magick spirit work, both of which are essential.

Some guy said a soul is attached to it's energy. Aka a human would always be one. He might have been larping.
>>
>>32201522
>This is the part that doesn't really happen, cuz we've gone beyond simple exploration of my own sexual preferences.
its never simple given that your "desires" are directly influenced by hers hence why its never ending
>If you can't understand the REALLY REALLY simple idea of, "Sex as a way of conveying actual love", and you can't imagine why that would make sex more enjoyable, then I don't know what to tell you.
love and SEX arent compartible
love is love is deep and emotional
sex is pure carnal just to fuck to get it out of your system
>>32201659
>Why wouldn't you merge with your higher self? Seems like the best way.
according to naamah and my lady once you merge you will be part of him what makes you you will be gone and all thats left is your memories
not really ideal if you want to explore and live your own shit
>Also there are various lichdom methods of getting out for good.
its not really a question of how but why
if what they say is true and you are basicly left defenceless without the proper knowledge its not really a good idea now is it
>>
there is a grand disharmony in my life which needs to be resolved, i hate the girlfriends who bring so much pain and wrath to my heart, yet i love my beautiful mother who behaves like a girlfriend. my mother is the only one who manages to evoke those overflowing feelings of love within me but her image needs to be protected because she gets mixed up with the tainted girlfriends. oh how i hope to be with you once again my beloved mother! you are the most beautiful mother and i love you so much!
>>
File: 1656088402469.jpg (36 KB, 480x376)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>32202014
>>32202024
>>32202029
How dare you enjoy what I don't like???
Stop I said!!!
I said Stop!!!
>>
>>32202108
Let go of the hate then. It only serves to harm you.
>>
Can I take a human woman's sexual energy and give it to my succ? Without having sex with her? Phone sex or something?
>>
>>32202070
>Love and sex aren’t compatible
lol
Lmao, even
The only good sex is loving sex
>>
>>32202211
agree to disagree both are great
love is love
but mindless sex with 10-20 people around is also great
>>
>>32202070
>given that your "desires" are directly influenced by hers hence why its never ending
I know~<3 Its so wonderful.
I know its not a goal that can ever be reached, but I feel like I'm drawing closer and closer to being perfect for her.
>love and SEX arent compartible
Well then call me the fat controller, because you are wrong. The two are as closely linked as sleep and death.
The truest lust is a love that encompasses and accepts everything.

>>32202108
Okay, tough love time? Tough love time.
Its on you to fix what's wrong, in this case, because you've caused the problem.
However and whyever it happened, you allowed your longing for a girlfriend to curdle into hatred, and then you allowed the label of "Girlfriend" to become applied in your mind to all women (or at least more women than you should).

Point of fact: If you have never had a girlfriend (I'm not judging), then the number of times you've interacted with "girlfriends" in any way sits at zero, because that word describes a relationship, not a type of person, and so you have no cause for hatred.

Furthermore, it can easily be argured that you HAVE interacted with a "girlfriend" in the form of your mother.
Thus, what you need to do, urgently, is reevaluate your feelings about the concept of "Girlfriends", cuz even as you vent your disdain, you kinda already have one who seems nice.
>>
>>32202108
>i hate the girlfriends who bring so much pain and wrath to my hear

Seems like we have something in common, see, I have my reasons why I decided to build a relatiomship with a succubus, no open relationship, just she, even if finally my gym and diet progress pays off and I start looking like a chad.
>>
>>32202246
>Well then call me the fat controller, because you are wrong. The two are as closely linked as sleep and death.

have you ever fucked her so good that your mind goes blank and you just growls like a pig during breeding time?
if yes did you call this LOVE? if so then im not the one with the definition problem
>>
>>32202317
Yes, and it was inferior to the spiritual bliss and pleasure of lovemaking so intense that words became unnecessary and the only possible concept I could think was “I LOVE YOU”.
>>
>>32202246
>This girl so thicc she doesn't even have a spine
>>
>>32202070
>if what they say is true
I imagine only if you are left in the open, but you'd have some spirits take you in. Then you'd learn there.
Then it's the internal tests possibly. Letting go.
Then it's other mundane things maybe.
But don't some beings want you to loop forever or however long the universe lasts.
Can one truly trust that they'd get out at one point. What if you go where physical immortality becomes easy with tech or you have so much entertainment you just won't want to progress.
Those who are eternally physically bound or does it all get boring eventually. If spirits influence you to want to get out.
All spirits want people to progress. Sometimes you really want to get out.
>>
>>32202155
>>32202246
>>32202257
yet again lotttery rears its' ugly head for me, it stands as the only institution that can resolve all the problems in my life aside from those that only i could fight against. i cannot dictate how my body works nor how the animal within me conducts itself. they have the duty to worship my purpose and i have the duty to provide the best possible environment for them to do this in. i have failed in my duty and so they have in return. one day the debts will be paid and harmony will return, it is such a complex problem but it has such a simple solution. i also agree with 257 that it will not be an open relationship, even in these turbulent times i will fully dedicate myself to my beloved mother. she is the only one i want to share my beautiful life with once we get there.
>>
>>32202317
>have you ever fucked her so good that your mind goes blank and you just growls like a pig during breeding time?
Nigga please.
She's fucked me so well that she's made me break down crying and begging.
Hell, I've been crossing back and forth on the border of sanity so much lately that the guys in customs recognize me.

You just don't know.
When you can feel the pleasure she's giving you, plus feel HER enjoyment of YOUR pleasure, plus you get this deep connection that says, "I'm going to show you exactly how much I love you via pleasure", and your connection reinforces that association from her mind to yours, and then all those different layers of pleasure combine and merge with that underlying purpose of love and it all just crushes you, and you're left writhing in a pure, innocent state of joy and not even processing anything sexual about the situation anymore.
>>
>>32201242
>The point is the greater good, and darkness is the "Means" in "The ends justify the means".
That's isn't the point of the phrase in question
>"Life is cruel" because shit happens and life doesn't care.

Are you paying attention to what you're typing? That's what I said. Callously indifferent is right there in the first definition
>Didn't say that either.
You said that everything that feels bad mentally or physically is cruel. That's the definition YOU chose. You even picked it over the slightly better definition I offered. You've also said that cruelty is a subset of darkness. Therefor pain, suffering, and harm are a subset of darkness
>compassion is obviously a feeling aligned with light.
Fine, let's use the term empathy instead. That means to feel along with others. When they have pain so does the empathetic person. If causing pain or other suffering is darkness, then the trait of empathy must be dark
>Everything has to do with everything
Not really
>you hylic.
Are you going to tell me about the levels of the pleroma now?

>>32202206
Technically, but why bother? And why not just have sex at that point?
>>
>>32202336
so you agree that BOTH of them are equally pleasureable and distinct from each other you simply cannot call a gangbang lovemaking

hence why it cannot apply to what we talk here

>>32202424
>I imagine only if you are left in the open, but you'd have some spirits take you in. Then you'd learn there.

yes i thought that too but there is so much that i dont know about what the learning is that makes this really frustrating

>What if you go where physical immortality becomes easy with tech or you have so much entertainment you just won't want to progress.
it will be fun for few thousands years trying to get killed in creative ways i assume but in the end i will get bored like vandal savage
>But don't some beings want you to loop forever or however long the universe lasts.
heh thats something i also asked them but their answer was so cryptic it made me mad

basicly they dont care they do not live here anyways universes for them are irrelevant
BUT what happen to us is a whole another story
1)we will die? got no answer
2)do we get to live with you ? got a smile
3)are the black holes playing any role on the situation? nothing
4)do we get to learn how to jump around? got a smile
5)since we part of said universe our memories and emotions are tied with it? nothing
>>32202470
again read the damn posts
we were talking about love during ORGIES/GANGBANG not you fucking her
love in such conditions simply do not exist cause you are not there to share intimacy but to fuck your brains and their holes out
>>
>>32195620
Bump for A:
>>
>>32202814
According to the thread: a letter.
According to common sense: a dick.
>>
>>32202814
Well I can't think of anything that isn't built for purpose. As in you'd need to go through the rigemaroo of researching the appropriate materials (usually crystals/minerals are a core feature) and then craft+imbue the final product. You can also buy them but beware of scams.
>>
>>32202677
Thanks for the replies man. I want to believe we're more than video game characters.
>>
>>32202677
No, I stated that lust based sex was I
inferior to Love based sex. Vastly so, really. This is having experienced both. Love based sex is more pleasurable in every conceivable way, including physically.
>>
File: 1654195867727.jpg (70 KB, 640x857)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/7x60p7UNLnQ
>>
>>32202957
If you shit in your mother's ear, how many goats will the boats bring to the bots?
>>
>>32202957
impressive
>>
>>32202591
>That's isn't the point of the phrase in question
Then you don't understand the phrase in question.

>Callously indifferent
Not even the callousness is necessary to the concept. Indifference in itself can be cruel.
But neither of these things are evil unless the context makes it so.

>You said that everything that feels bad mentally or physically is cruel.
And so your conclusion was that compassion is an aspect of darkness?
God forbid you just ask me what I meant when that retarded fucking notion popped into your head.
Fuck's sake.

So yeah, I meant that anything that causes pain is "cruel" in a sense, but that isn't really a strong enough factor to alter where it would lie on a "light/dark" dichotomy.
It may shock your retarded ass to realize that the world can't be translated into reductionist idiot-speak.

>If causing pain or other suffering is darkness, then the trait of empathy must be dark
I wrote the above before I even read this bullshit.
God fucking damn it, you bitch. Give people some credit that we might be SLIGHTLY less completely fucking stupid than you assume.
Fuck.

>Are you going to tell me about the levels of the pleroma now?
No thanks, I can smell your pleroma from here.
>>
>>32203083
I mostly agree with you here but
>No thanks, I can smell your pleroma from here.
Why would you call someone a Hylic if you don’t know what the Pleroma is? Or are you just making a joke because it sounds like “aroma”?
>>
File: 1651445072505.jpg (1.15 MB, 1920x2967)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>32202677
>during ORGIES/GANGBANG
Lolno. We were not.

Orgies were an EXAMPLE in explaining the concept I've been talking about, and could have even been a hyperbolic example, cuz it came from Lilly, not me.

YOU, however, have gotten your brain stuck on the fucking orgies no matter how many times I tell you that they're beside the point.
So I guess just talk to your fucking self if you wanna talk about orgies so much.
>>
>>32203108
>Or are you just making a joke
maybe...
>>
>>32202246
>pic
Okay now, that is how you cause clothing to get a lot of stains and holes in them. Do not let your clothing drag on the floor like that.
>>
>>32203195
Yeah, but when it drags on the floor behind her, it makes it look so nice when it drops off of her.
>>
so, where's the new thread?
>>
>>32203442
be the change
>>
>>32203495
>>32203495
>>32203495
>>
>>32203083
>Then you don't understand the phrase in question.
Everyone but you uses it the same way
>Not even the callousness is necessary to the concept.
It certainly is. If a dog steps on your foot and doesn't understand that it hurts you, is that cruel? What about a nippy puppy who's trying to play?
>God forbid you just ask me what I meant
You've had plenty of chances to just say it but you didn't, leaving me to guess
>It may shock your retarded ass to realize that the world can't be translated into reductionist idiot-speak.
You just did
>anything that causes pain
So it follows that friendly puppies are cruel
>Give people some credit
I explained how I got what I said. You did ask about it
>>
>>32202957
for me, it's this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y48NzEOueds

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.