[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Ok please explain this music industry Saturn obsession once and for all??
>>
>>32185876
The illuminati thought that the God of Abraham was the God of Time. Because there really isn't a "time god" in any culture except for Greek and Roman, Saturn is the one they worship.

It's a slippery slope for new people, but after about the 3rd initiation you start to realize that it's true that the God of Abraham was the God of many, may religions, and that Saturn/Chronos is but a single ego or representation of this God.

Sucks for them, knowing that their secrets aren't whole truth but many truths with a few falsehoods. Were it easy to change that aspect of the church, I'm sure God would surely still be on their side...
>>
>>
File: 1637523373650.jpg (40 KB, 618x410)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>
>>32185876
they just trying to be edgy, nothing else
>>
>>32186363
What's edgy about Saturn?
>>
>>32185947
Spotted the Freemason
>>
>>32186853
>Spotted the guy with all the secrets
>>
>>32185876
Saturn is really neat looking and probably the most immediately recognizable planet, a good symbol for "outer space" in the minds of normies
>>
>>32185876
Doja Skank
>>
>>32185947
>God of Abraham
Which one?
>>
Woah dude, trippy, that planet has its own CD, imagine the tunes it plays.
>>
bump
good way to notice who sold out desu
or who works for them
>>
>>32185876
The planet looks cool. It has rings that have become iconic. Out of all of the planets, it's probably the second most unique looking after Uranus, and Uranus only looks unique because it's sideways.
>>
>>32185876
>Can The aliens please fuck my brains out?
That's basically it. Someone going prostate for a dumb ball of Rock. Stupid celebrities don't realize aliens don't exist.
>>
The rings kinda look like a vinyl record.
>>
Saturn is beautiful and its rings give it a very unique look. People -especially artists- are going to be drawn to it regardless of occult affiliations. Doja Cat has never struck me as the occult type, so unless her producer had a say in it I doubt she had any reason to choose Saturn as the base of her fictional empire other than "Ooh pretty!".
I mean look at the alternatives: Mercury and Pluto are boring as fuck, indistinguishable from most moons and are synonymous with barren worthlessness. Mars looks pretty from Earth, but other than its connotations with extraterrestrial life -which heaps of artists use- it's really just a desert wasteland. Venus has its associations with femininity and chaotic passion, Neptune is a beautiful blue color and has a mysterious air to it, Jupiter is BEEG and has its stripes and storms, but all of these planets have identical silhouettes. Only Uranus has noticeable rings, but they don't even hold a candle to Saturn's big, dramatic rings.
>>
>>32185876
saturn, unlike most other plants has a ring
which is cool
thats about it really
>>
>>32185876
They heard about gow ceingey gnostics arr and wanted to make them seethe.
>>
>>32185876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
>>
>>32185876
Saturn is Chronos. They worship time because they worship material existence above all else. Time is what creates the material. That and the black cube stuff, but it all pretty much boils down to worshiping the material ego existence above all else.
>>
>>32185876
If depictions of planets didn't have rings, they would just look like glowing orbs or nondescript balls. Think about it; how would you convey that something is a planet in an immediately recognizable fashion?
>>
>>32186183
Notice the tattoo on her right arm resembles Saturn also.
>>
>>32186874
>>32189050
>>32190081
>>32190092
This is who we would refer to as the "profane" for the non-retards perusing this thread
>>
>>32192243
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1592067107287.gif (948 KB, 358x269)
948 KB
948 KB GIF
dumping
>>
>>
Just a reminder that freemasonry will soon be destroyed and the holy roman empire will be resurrected.

Carry on.
>>
>>32185947
But saturn isn't god of time, he is god of spiritual decay and limitations.
>>
>>32194355
>Saturn isn't...
It depends on the culture and the practitioner.
Saturn can mean different things to different people outside of the common held understandings.
And if you want to go deeper, Saturn being but a facet of a bigger force is in a way capable of being attributed characteristics not commonly attributed to it.

But to be blunt, You're incorrect in saying Saturn isn't the God of Time. as the following proves you to be incorrect;
>Cronus, also spelled Cronos or Kronos, in ancient Greek religion, male deity who was worshipped by the pre-Hellenic population of Greece but probably was not widely worshipped by the Greeks themselves; he was later identified with the Roman god Saturn.
>>
File: Jesus Christ .jpg (269 KB, 720x1155)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>32185947
They defy Jesus for favor with the devil. Saturn is a way to turn their worship to objects and stars instead of God.
https://youtu.be/CVc-XK9BoB0
>>
>>32194374
But if you're going to use that login then you'd have to give an explanation for the following;
>And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,
[Gen 1:14]

and if you say "but they are not suppose to be worshipped" then I'd have to ask you to explain why Christians pray to the cross? (yes, the Cross has deeper metaphysical meanings but the majority of Christians do not subscribe to it)

Saturn is not a way to "worship objects and stars"
>>
>>32194374
Exodus 20:4

>>32194388
Genesis 1:14 reads
>And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Christians don't pray to idols, heretics do though. A lot of Christians call out the cross as an idol from rome, can't remember off the top of my head if it came from babylon or not, but I vaguely remember one explanation that it's tied to sun worship.

But some people definitely do worship saturn and thus worship creation, which would fall under object.
>>
>>32194431
>Christians don't pray to idols
Please re-read my response, I never said they did. I was making the distinction between the user claiming Saturn is used as an object of Prayer to turn away from Jesus. if that is the case, then explain the Cross which is not an Idol but an object.

Before I continue in replies with you, I'll kindly request you re-read my reply because if you have mistakenly misunderstood that first portion then I'm sure the rest of your response is in error.

(not being a dick)
>>
>>32190081
watch her video for you right and tell me shes not the occult type
>>
>>32194388
That's the old testament. We have a new covenant with Jesus Christ. Jews aren't the chosen people anymore. Roman Catholics are
https://youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
>>
>>32194431
That's old testament stuff. St. Peter is the first pope and bishop of Rome appointed by Jesus Christ. Saint Peter wrote 2 books in the Bible. Jesus Christ is the first papist. You have to be Catholic to be Christian
https://youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c
>>
>>32194456
The Bible is the Bible,
Making distinctions between which portions is and isn't relevant is not a honorable way to discuss things.
I disagree with you in the insinuation that the Old Testament doesn't apply to current discussion topics.
>>
>>32194468
Wrong. Focus on the new testament. That's the covenant we have now. The old testament will just confuse you like it does Protestants.

Matthew 26-26-28 are Christ's instructions at the last supper for mass
>>
>>32194465
>that difference between catholic commandments and christian.
Catholicism is pure heresy.
>>
>>32194488
Mark 14:22 are Christ's instructions at the last supper for mass. You have to obey Christ to be Christian. Catholic saints wrote the Bible and protestants took it from us 1500 years later and disobey it
>>
File: Protestant heresy.jpg (124 KB, 720x663)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>32194488
Saint Peter was the first pope and bishop of Rome appointed by Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the first papist. Catholic saints wrote the Bible. You have to be Catholic or orthodox to be Christian
>>
File: 1624144099433.jpg (108 KB, 462x462)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>32194465
Peter was not a pope. Indulgences aren't in the Bible either. Neither is infant baptism. Belief is required before baptism and babies can't believe.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Acts-8-36_8-38/

>>32194483
Matthew 5:17
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1655600915208.webm

Also, Romans 3:20, 7:7 and 1 John 5:3 among others
>>
>>32194355
This is such bullshit. I've seen you spreading this misinfo over and over. Get to know him. He's not even bad man. He's literally you. He's in you RIGHT NOW. If you really want to kill saturn so bad you know what must be done.
>>
File: 1624754399644.png (1.16 MB, 1141x695)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>32194502
>>
File: 1605444878215.png (936 KB, 1920x1080)
936 KB
936 KB PNG
>>32194502
>>32194516
>>
>>32194483
There literally ancienient pagan symbol on eucharist
Where do you think association of crossroads and demons come from, heretic?
>>
>>32194502
>everyone who disagrees with my heresy is prot
Obsessed.
>>
>>32194516
>(((sabbath)))
A day asociated with saturn.
>>
>>32194516
We worship Jesus Christ the son of God that's why we obey him. Matthew 26-26-28
>>
File: Hebrews 5.jpg (99 KB, 720x711)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>32194503
Indulgence was wrong. There is corruption. The devil attacks the church. Vatican corruption is never an excuse not to go to confession. Protestants don't have priests in direct violation of scripture.

Hebrews 5

Revelation 5:10
>>
File: Protestants need help.jpg (148 KB, 720x835)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>32194582
Protestants are not Christian. Mark 14:22 are instructions for mass. Obey Christ
>>
>>32194483
>Wrong we can pick and choose what parts of the bible is applicable.
kek, yea ok
>>
>>32187524
L M A O
>>
File: 1655997532603.png (1 MB, 1920x1080)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>32194607
Neither you, heretical scum.
>>
>>32194502
>Saint Peter was the first pope and bishop of Rome appointed by Jesus Christ.
yes
>Jesus Christ is the first papist.
yes

>Catholic saints wrote the Bible.
christians did

>You have to be Catholic or orthodox to be Christian
doesnt say that in the bible. no amount of cope can fix that for you.

Nowhere is Catholicism mentioned, nor does it say its the true church.
>>
>>32185876
Saturn is one of the original planets in astronomy; you should get it by now if you did your hw. I dont want to be literary teacher, I hated language arts class. So i wont go into it.
Go back to school if you're still asking these highschool questions; you obviously havent been paying attention; public school has access to easy shit like this. Go pay for your education because you certainly didnt want it when it was free.
>>
>>32194683
What you will notice and I'm not trying to seem better than others or above others but just giving my perception;
Most users who are clearly ignorant on the topics they are criticizing are typically those users who don't and won't do further research to understand the question they have in thought.
its way easier to just pull responses from emotion rather than knowledge
>>
>>32194629
The new testament is the Bible that covers the covenant with Jesus Christ the son of God. The relevant parts of the ot are quoted in the new testament. Jesus is above Moses. Jesus Christ is the son of God. You have to be Catholic to be Christian
>>
>>32194716
>The new testament is the Bible that covers the covenant with Jesus Christ the son of God.
>The relevant parts of the ot are quoted in the new testament. Jesus is above Moses.
>Jesus Christ is the son of God.

>You have to be Catholic to be Christian

yeah i think your logic is lacking here
>>
File: Mother of God.jpg (171 KB, 720x890)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>32194659
70k witnessed the miracle at Fatima. That wasn't in the Bible. It happened after the Bible. We live the faith. Protestants just read about it and defy scripture
>>
>>32194734
they received those revelations as christians, simple
>>
>>32194728
Protestants are not Christian. They are disobedient satanic heretics
>>
Yet another thread successfully derailed by glowies pretending to be christcucks. Good job, agents
>>
>>32194745
your feelings dont matter, quote something or go next
>>
>>32194743
Protestants allow homosexual fags to marry in their churches in direct violation of scripture
>>
>>32194757
Says the protestant apologists. You know Protestants are literally nothing but those who fight over power in the realm of man, they don't care about the spirit. It's simply politics. If you really cared about faith you would stop being materialists.
>you
>me
>you
>me
Yes, I AM using duality but that's all a protestant apologist will understand.
>>
>>32194757
Instructions from Christ for mass. Obey Christ receive his body through the blessed bread
>>
>>32194774
yeah, and you have priests who think they are the authority to decide who receives the body and blood of christ.
>>
no one post can give you all the answers
Saturn represents Satan, Lucifer, and primordial chaos, and unmanifested creative energy that hasn’t materialized to our waking 3D plane of existence. in a lot of esoteric circles there is the idea that Saturn was literally our sun some point in the past, the sky looking more like the “black light” that radiates from Saturn. these occult circles worship Lucifer as the light bringer, giving experience and material power in exchange for your soul. Saturn is represented by the black cube because of the dark light, the evil energy, and the idea that his throne on the literal planet Saturn is akin to a dimensional prison for him. unfolding the cube = using Saturns power for material and spiritual gain, at a price of course. you can see it everywhere once you start looking for it
the mars Volta just had a listening party in LA inside of a black cube, the single is called “blacklight shine”
>>
>>32194797
no, he gives the mystery of the eucharist. thats it, stop adding stuff to it
>>
>>32194802
Kubrick gives it away in 2001, a monkey stumbles upon the monolith, a clear representation of Saturn. he then has immediate knowledge of using tools to beat and subjugate his other monkey fellows. all of the modern tvs, cellphones, game consoles are also Saturn representations. so we’re all initiated into their evil Saturnian cult on some degree whether we’re aware of it or not
>>
>>32194745
>disobedient satanic heretics
->>32194655
Read this shit.
>>
File: Priests in Bible .jpg (132 KB, 720x987)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>32194800
Protestants don't have priests in violation of scripture. A church has priests
>>
File: Cast out demons.jpg (130 KB, 588x717)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>32194850
Mark 14:22
>>
File: One true faith .jpg (310 KB, 720x888)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>32194850
Muh Schitzo numerology.

Corinthians 11 vs 23 - 29 are Christ's instructions at the last supper for mass. Obey Christ attend mass.
>>
>>32194857
You ignoring my points only proves them to the anons reading my posts.

>Protestants don't have priests

we dont believe that the power of God is only held through the priest. A normal person perform eucharist

but we do accept that there are people who know more than others, and that the word need to be spread
>>
>>32194838
as for the entertainment industry, there is a concept that the cultists have called “revelation of the method”. since they have to hide underground they hide their symbols in plain sight, this also gives them the view that “since we’re openly telling the masses what we’re saying in code it is their fault if they’re too stupid to understand what we’re actually saying”. so pretty much every electronic device, every major movie, every music production is involved with this cult. it’s all evil. and you can’t get to the top without being involved
as for WHY they worship Saturn/Lucifer, they think that Lucifer was injustly struck down by the demiurge, or the creator of this universe/god. the Bible confirms that Lucifer is the ruler of this world in a few spots, which gives them a reason to hate Christianity as well, since Christianity drove nearly all of the pagan cults underground. we have a few holidays left to appease them, but they have to work in the shadows and whenever they work openly they use symbols to mask what they’re actually saying
>>
here you can see illuminati princess Beyoncé literally dressed as saturn
>>
File: Priests Hebrews 5.jpg (89 KB, 720x707)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>32194884
You don't get to pick and choose. The church has priests as depicted in scripture. You defy scripture in everything you do.

Hebrews 5

Revelation 5:10
>>
File: Halloween.jpg (111 KB, 720x681)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>32194884
You have to be ordained in the apostolic line going back to st. Peter who wrote 2 books in the Bible and was the first pope and bishop of Rome. Only a priest can perform exorcism. Exorcism proves the authority of Christ and his church the Roman Catholic Church.
https://youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
>>
>>32194900
You don't know what your quoting because you aren't of God.

You quote scriptures you dont know and havent read

Just like an atheist blindly throwing half truths

i suggest you read those again
>>
>>32194913
>You have to be ordained

quote it

>Only a priest can perform exorcism. Exorcism proves the authority of Christ and his church the Roman Catholic Church.

heresy.

everyone who is christian has the power of Christ.

whether you know how to use it is something different
>>
File: Exorcism.jpg (118 KB, 720x877)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>32194942
Let's see you do an exorcism. Protestants come to the Catholic priests to do exorcism because we have the authority to do them from Jesus Christ who started the church. Protestants came along 1500 years later and tried to re interpret our Bible for us. Protestants are diseased white trash. Repent
https://youtu.be/CVc-XK9BoB0
>>
>>32194929
Catholic saints wrote the Bible. Saint Peter our first pope wrote 2 books in the Bible.
>>
File: Rosary.jpg (188 KB, 720x894)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>32194929
The Bible only covers the church as an acorn. The miracle of the blessed Virgin Mary are not in the Bible because they happened after our saints wrote the Bible.
>>
>>32194993
>Let's see you do an exorcism. Protestants come to the Catholic priests to do exorcism because we have the authority to do them from Jesus Christ who started the church.

Well anon, considering you have no idea what I've done. I think you should keep that comment to yourself

The Church of Christ is open to everyone, and you do not hold the authority to allow anyone in.
>>
>>32194997
To you catholic, to me, Christian.

>>32195011
The veneration of Mary is one of the deepest Catholic sins.
>>
File: St. Peters.jpg (122 KB, 469x506)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>32195013
That's some protestant hillbilly hut. The church founded with st. Peter is based in Rome where saint Peter who was at the last supper with Jesus ruined as our first pope and bishop. You are not Christian. If you believe in Jesus you obey him. Matthew 26-26-28
>>
>>32195028
are you denying the sainthood of the mother of Christ? Revelation 12
>>
>>32195028
Denying the sainthood of the mother of Jesus Christ is what makes Protestants satanic heretics
>>
>>32195058
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

20Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

21From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

even when quoting directly, seems like Jesus is making a parable of a literal place where he will build the Church
>>
>>32195028
Protestants call Jesus Christ's mother an idol. That's mortal sin. Luke 1
>>
File: Not a metaphor.jpg (130 KB, 720x863)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>32195074
Exactly we are the only true religion. You have to be Catholic to be Christian. Matthew 26-26-28
>>
>>32194745
Humble yourself oh exhalted member of the church. Did your bishop tell you to come convert the heretics on an anime succubus summoning forum?
>>
>>32195065
>>32195072
>So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

>And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

>And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

>And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

>And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Mary has no power, neither do any of the saints.

Jesus is the only way anyone gets any power, including his own Mother. Which he had mercy on.
>>
File: Protestantism is dead.jpg (217 KB, 720x820)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>32195090
Protestants lack dignity and grace. Jesus is the alpha and the omega. Protestants are all omega
>>
I have Doja Cat in my head every day what does it mean
>>
>>32195084
Its Mary worship, and people willingly choose to pray to Mary over God all the time.
>>
File: Saint Mother Mary.jpg (448 KB, 720x1369)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>32195095
Revelation 5:8 regarding prayers of saints. Revelation 12 regarding the mother of God. Protestants deny the sainthood of the mother of Christ
>>
>>32195109
>what does it mean?
it mean's you have terrible taste in women.
>>
>>32195121
>6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

>7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

>8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

we cannot pick and choose what we believe
>>
>>32195113
We worship Jesus Christ the son of God. We are slaves for Jesus Christ the son of God. Mary is a slave for Jesus Christ the son of God. Mark 14:22
>>
File: Pray the rosary .jpg (105 KB, 720x714)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>32195128
Rosary prayer is direct from scripture Luke 12 - 52
>>
>>32195131
amen, but you arent the authority of this

and there will be many more who do not believe what you believe

and call themselves catholic
>>
>>32195128
Calling the rosary prayer vain is sacrilege. Again with the old testament. Jews are not the chosen people anymore. Roman Catholics are
>>
File: Jesuit gay creep.jpg (108 KB, 720x869)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>32195141
There are many bad Catholics. We are at war with them within the church

https://youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
>>
>>32195139
i dont see it
>>
>>32195072
Kneeling to statues of Mary and praying is what creeps us out. Nice name calling though I'm sure God loves when his children just call the others names when they're fighting about who's right about dad and dad really just doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>32195145
its sacrilege to hold anything that isn't holy and was clearly added afterwards

>>32195153
The church is plagued with war because it is not of peace

Catholics arent the chosen church anymore
>>
File: Christ is king2.jpg (264 KB, 720x871)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>32195166
It doesn't matter what you think. You in heresy. She is top saint and we ask her to pray for us. You ony read the Bible Sola scriptura. You don't obey the scriptura. The sacraments are proof of the Bible not the other way around and you don't get the miracle because you're not a real Christian. You're opinion doesn't matter. This is about servitude and absolute obedience and slavery to Jesus Christ
>>
>>32195178
It's the only church. It's the one Jesus Christ started with saint Peter. If you're not in the Catholic Church fighting the devil you're not Christian. You're no good. Matthew 26-26-28 are Christ's instructions at the last supper for mass. Obey Christ
>>
>>32195228
Obey Jesus Christ
>>
>>32195213
>>32195228
You're a drone of the Catholic Church, nothing more.

You make no distinction because dogma and scripture because you've been indoctrinated

>pray to mary

lemme pray to the devil to not hurt me, while im at it
>>
>>32195240
lets make constantine a saint

and pray to him to help us lol
>>
>>32195240
between*
>>
File: Consume the Lord.jpg (152 KB, 720x897)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>32195240
It's a covenant that comes with the body of Christ in the bread. You're not receiving the blessed bread like Jesus said at the last supper. It's the foundation of all Christian living. You're not doing it so you're not Christian. Mark 14:22
>>
>>32195240
You are not part of the covenant with Jesus. Corinthians 11 vs 23 - 29
>>
>>32195282
You give me 10% and claim its 100

and think your the authority of Jesus
>>
>>32195240
We ask her to pray for us. Revelation 5:8 regarding prayers of saints

Jesus performed his first public miracle for his mother Mary by turning water into wine. Are you still calling her an idol? Do you still deny her sainthood?
>>
File: St. Patrick's Church.jpg (232 KB, 720x882)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>32195299
We are the authority. We are the body of Christ
>>
File: Roman Latin Catholic.jpg (236 KB, 720x883)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>32195299
Yes. We are the absolute authority.
>>
>>32195302
>We ask her to pray for us. Revelation 5:8 regarding prayers of saints

read your bible again and show us where any of that pertains to you. all you know is dogma

>Jesus performed his first public miracle for his mother Mary by turning water into wine.

Yes, JESUS did the miracle. And that Jesus is the sole figure in determining whether or not it occured,

You can't just go pray to mommy and hope she tells daddy, thats pathetic

>Are you still calling her an idol? Do you still deny her sainthood?
I don't deny her sainthood lol, i deny her idol
>>
File: Holy communion.jpg (174 KB, 720x886)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>32195299
Matthew 26-26-28
>>
>>32195313
>>32195305
Sorry anon,

you are not.

And you haven't been for while.
>>
File: Be Catholic .jpg (165 KB, 720x1016)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>32195324
The sacraments prove the Bible. When you recieve Jesus through the blessed bread.
>>
File: To serve Mary.jpg (146 KB, 720x900)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>32195324
She's not an idol that's why asking her to pray for us is worthy. She's the mother of Jesus Christ
>>
File: Vade retro satana!.jpg (181 KB, 716x887)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>32195331
It never changes. You still need a Roman Catholic priest to absolve sin in confession. Do exorcism and bless the bread and feed us Jesus. You need a Roman Catholic priest
>>
File: JESUS ON CROSS.jpg (603 KB, 1197x635)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
>>32195329
>>32195335
>>32195353
The authority of God is absolute

That the Church was founded under the Holy Spirit

that overtime the people fell away - the church became a apostate

that the promise of the church is still there

but the spirit has left to another

and the spirit continues to move along

planting seeds everywhere

waiting for the final church of God - In which Jesus Christ will claim

All churches are his.
>>
File: downloadfile-7.jpg (22 KB, 474x451)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
This thread has devolved into christcuckery
>>
File: Wedding.jpg (194 KB, 712x845)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>32195370
People can become apostates. The sacraments and authority of the church remain. I went twice to mass today. The priest still blesses the bread like at the last supper. God doesn't change mid stride. The covenant is until the end times when Jesus returns. You can't change that. Martin Luther can't change that.
>>
>>32195396
No one is cucking to you pagan fairies. We will wipe you clean off the face of the earth. Jesus Christ is the son of God
>>
>>32195402
people make the church, the people become corrupt, the corrupt is not checked.

it gets to a point where people arent actually reading what the bible says, only what the antichrists in the church say

just like you, you only throw weak verses because you are like your faith, weak.

you dont read the bible, you can only tell me what other people say
>>
>>32195402
the sacraments dont proof anything but tradition
>>
>>32195419
When was the last time you went to confession? I go at least once a month
>>
>>32195431
I confess my sins to the Lord everyday, and as soon as I think I've done something.
>>
File: Corinthians 1.jpg (181 KB, 720x1019)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>32195426
They prove Christ and they are absolute proof of scripture. If you don't recieve the body of Christ through the bread how would you know?
>>
>>32195438
You have to Confess to another James 5:16

Protestants like to make their own rules and disobey scripture
>>
File: 1623206321060.jpg (62 KB, 401x500)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>32195431
>>
File: Catholic Africa .jpg (165 KB, 720x604)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>32195438
Hebrews 5 a church has priests
>>
>>32195444
>They prove Christ and they are absolute proof of scripture

they are proof that Jesus did the thing and that someone wrote it down

its tradition
>>
File: Just confess.jpg (123 KB, 720x714)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>32195457
Ya but when you can go to confession. The pope was clear on that
>>
File: Christ's love.jpg (237 KB, 720x891)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>32195464
when you consume it its proof that the bread is Christ and he keeps his promises
>>
>>32195447
>15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

>16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

>17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

sorry anon, i dont see it. all i see is someone advocating for heating of communities through christ.

>>32195458
yep, priests were a thing before judaism and christianity existed,
>>
>>32186164
is the microphone his cock?
>>
>>32195485
And are part of the new covenant. Protestants lack priests. They just do things willy nilly
>>
funny how shills aways derail the threads with the cliche "catholic vs protestant" debates...
>>
>>32195482
Like catholics, only half right. That you only mention the bread. Which is the body. The most deposable part of the human.

What about the blood?
>>
>>32195504
you don't know what you're quoting again

>Every high priest is selected from among men and is appointed to represent them in matters related to God, to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins.

do we give sacrifices for sins still? tell me that
>>
File: Holy Eucharist.jpg (187 KB, 720x897)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>32195526
The blood is in the bread and wine. I'm just paraphrasing to try to keep things simple for you since you are still in spritual kindergarten and can't take solid food.
>>
File: Catholic mass.jpg (199 KB, 720x715)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>32195546
Yes. The bread we offer. That's what the priest literally does at ever mass. If you obeyed Christ and attended mass youd know that's exactly what we do.
>>
>>32195549
yeah bro, you're knowledge of scripture is like exactly like how illiterate the followers of Jesus were
>>
>>32195396
They always appears with when gnosticism and astrotheology is debated, pure coincidence.
>>
File: Body of Christ.jpg (274 KB, 720x892)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>32195557
Mark 14:22 are Christ's instructions at the last supper for mass. You have to obey Christ to be Christian. You have to be Catholic to be Christian
>>
>>32185876
Saturn is the only planet that looks exclusively like a planet. any other planet is just a sphere. could be a moon, could be a sun, could be an asteroid, could be a beach ball, could be an ass so perfectly round that scientists use it to determine pi ratios. a sphere in space could look like many things. if you put some rings around that sphere, its instantly a planet. no one looks at saturn and thinks "is that a planet or a moon?" saturn is the only planet that is obviously a planet when placed in a pokemon style "whos that celestial body" kind of guessing game. if you want to show a planet, you show saturn because saturn is the planettiest looking planet in our solar system. obviously its going to be the planet most often depicted in media. Oh yeah, and its full of demons or jews or something.
>>
>>32195569
>obey
>disobient
Nice freudian slips, saturnine faggot.
>>
not this canadian c*th*lic again holy shit
>>
>>32195556
>>32195546
I see what you're saying about the bread being the sacrifice of Jesus himself

Which is being sacrificed by himself right there. But again you're missing the whole point of the eucharist

That Jesus died one time, the blood was spilled one time to forgive sins.

In remembrance we do this, that he literally appears as the wine and bread

and we eat him - the consumption of what as already occurred - and yet he still appears.

It it him getting sacrficed again? no

is it his body being given to the people, who are to do things of him, yes.
>>
>>32195593
Matthew 26-26-28
>>
File: Let's go to Church .jpg (325 KB, 720x892)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>32195617
The bread turns into his heavenly body each and every time at mass. It wipes clean all minor venial and puts us into and unmistakable state of sanctified grace. No scandal or attack can stop the church because he come back to consume Jesus in the bread. It only works if you have faith. Corinthians 11 vs 23 - 29
>>
File: Trad mass.jpg (393 KB, 720x894)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>32195640
Venial sins*
>>
>>32195640
but Jesus is not getting sacrificed at the altar every mass because he already died. So you are not giving anything for sins because Jesus already did

and instead of sacrificing something, you are eating him

you are eating jesus, who gives you nourishment and life
>>
File: Faith in Christ .jpg (158 KB, 720x884)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>32195663
No Catholic has ever said that. No one is re sacrificing the Lord. The original sacrifice works forever until the end of time and that's the blessed bread proves. I'm not trying to win an argument. I'm trying to share this miracle with people. The Vatican corruption wants people to turn away from the church because if everyone came back the satanist who defy the sacraments would burn in hell. That's the goal.
>>
>>32195714
no shit, thats what youre saying while trying to justifying your usage of priests. How far you have fallen.
>>32195546

I agree there is religious authority, i do not agree with the authority theyve been given

simple
>>
File: Eucaristia.jpg (184 KB, 720x1126)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>32195728
The priests are holy men. What is your problem with regular parish priests who devote their lives to Jesus. The media attacks priests. 99% are holy men who live lives of chastity and devotion to Jesus.
>>
>>32195745
anon, there is no problem with devoting your life to God.

There is a problem with confessing your sins to them, and them dictating dogmas which are not backing by scriptures.
>>
File: A church has priests .jpg (122 KB, 720x956)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>32195753
They are obedient slaves to scripture. We are all obedient slaves to Christ. They give us the sacraments. I show up by my choice no priest dictates anything. You've watched too much TV and media on Catholics instead of going to Catholic church. Confession is in scripture as is priesthood. It's all there kid. A church has priests if you follow scripture
>>
>>32195776
>kid
>listen to scripture
>posts wikipedia

yep, just about as textbook as a catholic you can get.
>>
>>32187524
where does this meme come from?
>>
>>32195792
Are you saying Wikipedia is lying and there are not many references to priests in the Bible? Is that your position?
>>
>>32195824
nope, im saying that instead of pointing to the scripture

you're pointing to someone who is pointing to something else, who said something about your "point"

because you're scared of the bible, because there is a demon on you
>>
File: All saints.jpg (283 KB, 720x884)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>32195792
Snide snearing remarks and smugness does not change the fact that saint Peter an apostle of Christ at the past supper founded our church and protestants are copy cat fake Christians with no covenant or physical connection to Jesus.
>>
>>32195841
nothing can hide that your scared of your own book and cant quote it yourself

-

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit - I release ye from this host

Who has surrendered his soul to Jesus Christ

And banish you into the abyss

Amen.
>>
File: Hebrews 5.jpg (183 KB, 720x946)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>32195830
Here it is in an actual Bible. No Wikipedia middle man. A church has priests. We've had priests since the foundation of the church. Protestants stole our Bible 1500 years later and have no priests thus do not follow scripture
>>
File: St. Joseph.jpg (227 KB, 720x893)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>32195857
You're protestant hillbilly baptism has no effect on me. I'm an actual Christian
>>
>>32195857
Find a good priest and confess
>>
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

5 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:

2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.

3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.

5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

>>32195876
>>32195883
my power is greater than yours. You can only point, i speak the word loudly.
>>
File: attend mass daily .jpg (269 KB, 720x884)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>32195902
Jesus is the high priest. The guys at church are just regular priests to fulfill the covenant until Jesus returns.
>>
>>32195915
So your Hebrews 5, the scripture you're touting

doesn't mean what you're telling everyone it means

confusion is of the devil.
>>
>>32195974
the apostles founded 7 churches, who are the same church under Christ.
>>
File: Tradcath 22.jpg (149 KB, 550x879)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>32195974
It means exactly what it says. There are priests called from among men. You are being vague and you're not telling anyone an alternative than what I have them do in front of me while reciting these verses at mass daily. It all makes sense when you actually do it. You don't recieve the body of Christ so you're not entitled to an opinion really.
>>
>>32196026
>It means exactly what it says. There are priests called from among men. You are being vague and you're not telling anyone an alternative than what I have them do in front of me while reciting these verses at mass daily.

no, it means when im telling you to point to proof of priests. you point to the fog and say thats proof.

there is no proof other than your tradition

>You don't recieve the body of Christ so you're not entitled to an opinion really.

im not with these other protestants anon, im just arguing for them.

I believe that everything I eat is the body and blood of Christ.
>>
File: Ortho Russian.jpg (99 KB, 720x579)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>32196017
Not one was Lutheran, Baptist or seventh day Adventist
>>
>>32196052
actually yes they were. The earlier beliefs who were less set in stone, are more closer to the original then all the rules added today.
>>
>>32196047
The proof is we have priests in the church. They exist. There is proof. Hebrews 5 and revelation 5:10 are just 2 spots in the Bible where priests are discussed. Priests are all throughout the Bible. The churches have priests. We have priests. Orthos have priests. Protestants have female pastors
>>
File: Solid Christian .jpg (133 KB, 720x842)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>32196060
Source: freemason lies
>>
>>32196077
yawn, just acknowledge that you follow things which exist outside the bible
>>
File: Latin Mass.jpg (335 KB, 720x713)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>32196102
We follow the Bible literally and do exactly what it says. Protestants do whatever they want and have gay weddings.
>>
>>32196114
no, you're just scared of the bible. Embedded in your dogmas are demons, like leeches.

And Jesus Christ gives you his blood
>>
File: Fatima 2.jpg (197 KB, 720x899)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>32196140
You're just lashing out now. 70k witnessed the miracle at Fatima. That's not in the Bible because it happened well after the Bible was written
https://youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
>>
ok fbi and cia ive found all your loved ones. I'm going to have them killed in their sleep now. good luck
>>
>>32196156
yep, there is a reason why God had this occur to children and not anyone else.

do you think these children are as stubborn as you?

the bible says to receive the Lord, you must go to him like a child.
>>
>>32192243
Stupid faggot
>>
>>32196177
It happens to many different aged people. 70k from all backgrounds and ages witnessed the miracle not just the kids. She came to an old man in Guadalupe
>>
>>32196166
*this is a larp and none of you can prove anything. you have until the end of the business day
>>
>>32196232
are you getting the big picture here or should i spell it out for you
>>
>>32196239
>39
just like miku oh wow. isn't larping fun?
>>
>>32196232
okay this proves to me one thing

that the catholic church was so fucked that they needed something outside the Father

and went to the Mother -

and Jesus Christ had mercy on his Mother

but the Father is very upset.
>>
>>32185876
stay in pol
>>
>>32195564
>Stop noticing our symbology goyim. Here, argue about your favorite christcuck ideology
>>
>>32194891
this anon gets it
>>
>>32195396
always happems when u strike a nerve
such as pointing out the saturn el-ite connection
>>
>>32194374
Jesus is star / solar worship moron.
>>
Have the glowniggers gotten tired of derailing the thread?
>>
>>32195745
Sabia que eram brasileiros discutindo, sempre as mesmas panelinhas cristcornas do discord espalhando o chorume por todos os outros chans, vocês já possuem o 27chan e o 1500 para shillar contra fios de gnosticismo, macacos de merda.
>>
lol whats with the cathcucks
catholics are the same as jews
devil worshippers
>>
>>32194891
lucifer is the demiurge
>>
>>32185876
It's a GIGANTIC planet with RINGS, anon, it's fucking COOL AS FUCK.
>>
File: Trinity .jpg (145 KB, 720x875)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>32196771
We worship Jesus Christ the son of God.
>>
File: Rad trad.jpg (56 KB, 720x715)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>32196244
Protestants are not Christian. They are disobedient satanic heretics who refuse Jesus through his covenant and his instructions at the last supper Matthew 26-26-28
>>
File: Saints and faithful.jpg (79 KB, 720x610)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>32196290
We have Jesus Christ who is the son of God and the saints who are loyal and obedient servants of Jesus Christ the son of God supported in scripture. Protestants deny the sainthood of the mother of Jesus Christ and call saints idols. You are diseased heretics
>>
>>32196290
It's not one or the other. Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ and a loyal servants who worships Jesus Christ like the rest of the church. Jesus is top but Mary is on his team. Make sense? She's a saint in heaven, do you deny this?
>>
>>32194498
Isn't it heretical to be on a paranormal board, on a site with tranny and cuck porn?
>>
File: Irish Roman Catholic .jpg (202 KB, 720x834)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>32197483
I don't look at that stuff. I don't see it on here. The adds are usually clean here. I don't go on boards that have that.
>>
>>32197003
not according to the Bible or any Christian gnosticism
>>
File: Our lady of Fatima.jpg (312 KB, 720x893)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>32197483
Don't you find it funny how people on paranormal boards are open minded to everything except the well documented miracles of the blessed Virgin Mary? When it comes to that people recoil and call you schitzo. It's because it makes everything else petty and irrelevant
>>
>>32195238
Stop clinging to a bronze age desert cult you absolute faggot. Are you using 3000 year old glasses to try and see the modern world? No wonder you are confused. This is fucking crazy lol. We just gonna pretend all the etymology doesn't exist? What about the countless contradictions? What about the evil done in its name? What about the monsters protected by the institution? ....this is just getting sadder and sadder.
>>
File: Malachi Martin .jpg (185 KB, 718x828)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>32198013
Proof of Christ comes through exorcism when a priest casts out demons in Jesus name. You can't fool me. I'm Roman Catholic we have proof of Christ
https://youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
>>
>>32198013
God didn't change his mind mid stride. Jesus Christ is the son of God

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.