[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: fungal parasite.jpg (195 KB, 1200x900)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>Cosmic Death Fungus: A Primer On An Ancient Enemy
https://www.docdroid.net/UXkRhZh/cdf-pdf

>The Parasite Pill
https://files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf

>basic gestalt on anti-parasitic treatments both herbal and synthetic
https://files.catbox.moe/ue69ab.pdf

>Additional informational PDF
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ca959c23560c369880b1806/t/5d4f86f20213620001e7a7ac/1565492985774/Parasites.pdf

>The Hidden Epidemic In North American Parasites
https://archive.is/oO9aO#selection-819.0-830.0

>Intestinal parasitic infections in homosexual men: prevalence, symptoms and factors in transmission
https://files.catbox.moe/1a4zxr.pdf

>Candida Diet
https://www.thecandidadiet.com/

Previous thread: >>32169398
>>
so if i just do the nac/oo/bso protocol along with candida diet, is that good enough? nothing else i have to do? i already eat very healthy but i am plagued with fatigue for a long time
>>
Has anyone here tried albendazole or fluconazole for this stuff? Did it work well for you? How long are you supposed to take it for for best results?
>>
>>32184667
Doctors will prescribe it for 10 days. It doesn’t kill it all.
>>
>>32184681

should you take it longer or in cycles or something? I read a few things about that as well. I was thinking of starting with NAC and doing azoles a little later like in a few months or so, will that help?
>>
>>32184666
Start with the NAC protocol and follow the /cdf/ threads for further advice based on your results. If you're already eating a low sugar/carbs diet, you're already starting off on the right foot.
>>
what results did you guys get from the parasite pill combo? Wormwood+clove+black walnut
>>
is making your own oregano oil by distillation as good as the commercially available ones?
>>
3rd day of trying the NAC Supersoldier stack today. I barely feel any benefits but it does seem to help with building muscle so that's nice. I feel like the effects will stop after 1 or 2 weeks tho
>>
Day 14. Did a bit of Yoga Nidra (full body tension - relaxation cycles), immediately felt tingling and pain in my palms, calves and feet. I guess it dose stimulate circulation.
>>
>>32185014
you noticed muscle building effects after 3 days? lmao okay elaborate
>>
>>32184652
if this fungal network has control over our bodies and genes, why don't we learn to control IT
>>
File: backyard.jpg (457 KB, 1500x829)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
I pooped out another little curvy thing but it didn't move. Is this cleaning out little tiny stick micro-poops or are those dead worms?

Also, my log:

Day 6-
Upon adminstering day: Nothing really happened, went to the bathroom 3 times again. I think I need to get some wet ones or something because my ass is starting to burn from wiping. I still shit out what looks like hairs, not worms, and a tiny nano-turd too.

Upon administering night: 20 mins before I took the night time stuff around 9pm I panicked. I had some extreme panic attack over nothing. Shit was not cash. I just stuck it out and eventually was fine.
>>
>>32185396
I read somewhere that worms can be as thin as hairs.
>>
Poops have been more solid lol. Haven’t changed my diet at all. Day 6
>>
>>32185974
Yeah then I'm shitting out worms here and there. Why the fuck would my ass hair fall out? OF COURSE OF COURSE my poop today had anon-poopuelles not hairs. Next time I get hairs I'll take a picture.

Tune in for the nay sayer atheist cockmuncher to focus on my post BECAUSE YOU HECKIN DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURINOS
>>
Day 15 on NAC protocol. Other than a little more energy here and there, I'm not feeling any different. No differences in sleep, hunger, bowel movements, etc. Nothing suspicious in my poops. I poop once a day, as usual. I did have diarrhea twice, but I'm 99% certain both instances were caused by some bad lettuce.

I'll keep at it. It seems some people can go for a month or more before they begin expelling fungus/parasites?
>>
>>32186477
>I'm shitting out worms here and there
You may have caught pinworms. Have you been giving someone rimjobs, or sharing a bed with someone who gives you rimjobs?
>>
I love fungus though, I'm trying to use biomancy to unite with the slime mold...
>>
>>32186719
Like in 17 I did a one night stand with a bank clerk.
>>
>>32186722
Last time i had thrush, i had a dream where from a pile of black goo a mirror came out and voice told me to make a deal with the fungus.
>>
>>32185014
It will certainly help with building muscle. You are jacking up your t levels over time and turning on mito energy and repair functions in your muscle. I've been on that stack for around 6 months and now I only work out once a week to get the same benefit as a 5 day week.
>>
bump
>>
File: 758904356890.jpg (79 KB, 917x574)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>
https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/cdc-warns-of-person-to-person-transmission-of-resistant-fungus-69019
>>
>>32187086
literally me
>>
File: 1655869212992.jpg (240 KB, 720x1280)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
“Waking up on Saturday with the familiar itchy burny fanny, I giggled to myself, 'Maybe I could make bread with that,’" Zoe writes on her blog, Another Angry Woman. “And that ticked into, ‘Well, I’ve always wanted to try making my own sourdough anyway,’ and then a ‘Fuck, would that even work?’ And then I got curious, and the next thing that happened was I was scraping white goop off of a dildo into a bowl of flour mixed with water.”

Zoe's curiosity led not only to her creating her sourdough starter recipe, but also to pissing off a very disgusted group of people on the Internet who believe that it is “unhygienic and unsanitary.” However, Zoe contends that, really, yeast is yeast. And yeast from her vagina is no less gross than any of the other yeast we use to bake bread with.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a19938916/woman-makes-bread-with-vaginal-yeast/
>>
>>32187217
C. AURIS is not impervious to the nac protocol. The active compounds will stop the fungus. Regular azoles are not going to do it though.
>>
>>32187335
Just sharing that they admit it can be person to person. Crazy that prescription antifungals won't do shit.
>>
>>32186833
The fungus likes healthy societies and will help righteous people, but the parasites enjoy total cultural enslavement.
>>
In the event that C. AURIS becomes as common as candida albicans, clearing protocols like the nac protocol will be a necessity. If C. Auris becomes widespread, or if a similar highly lethal species makes ground, you'll want to follow the protocol religiously, including the nasal spray and brushing routine. The next plague will surely be fungal.
>>
>>32187407
the cat is truly out of the bag
>>
Most adults these days have had a roommate, and you've probably heard some anecdotes about gross ones—but you probably haven't heard one yet about a roommate who was so shy about his self-pleasuring habits that he let a pile of used tissues grow over months and months into a self-contained mushroom forest.
>>
Today’s general is the gross edition
>>
>>32187390
So the fungus are the good guys and the parasite the bad guys?
>>
>>32187589
>>
One of the active compounds in oregano oil is Carvacrol. In this study it was shown to effectively inhibit 25 different species of C.AURIS.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0923250821001303

Now add in the synergy with black seed oil and you have a much lower minimum inhibitory concentration needed.

The nasal spray (xlear and hypochlorous) both provide a few hours of prophylaxis when you are out in public for instance. In the event of an outbreak, you'll want to increase oregano dosage to 450mg twice daily and continue with the black seed oil and NAC.

Mac
>>
>>32187631
Yes sir, that's how it seems
>>
>>32187677
If you decide to donate, Mann offers you to taste your own girlfriend only for €10,000. You’ll get a voucher for 60 bottles of beer produced on your girlfriend’s vaginal bacteria.
>>
>>32187695
Can you stop talking to yourself? Thanks.
>>
I’m at day 16 of the NAC protocol. The first two weeks I had very little food craving for junk and sugar, but last couple of days I’m very hungry again and very bloated, with the lower belly hurting (this has been the case the last 2 years). I’ve also got some violent bdsm sexual fantasies that I hadn’t in a while. I was just wondering if the healing of the protocol isn’t a straight line. I was really good until a couple days ago. Worth mentioning I changed oregano oil brands from an essential oil drops to the Swanson brand. I’m slow and bloated while up until Sunday I was light and full of energy.
>>
Well this is interesting. Someone has made a video about the nac protocol from another forum.

https://youtu.be/RDTC4QPbcAs
>>
File: just a desk.jpg (77 KB, 750x1000)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>32184652
The pdfs are great. Thank you to whomever made them.
>>
>>32187335
>C. AURIS is not impervious to the nac protocol. The active compounds will stop the fungus.
It will until it won't. Randomly dosing yourself without doing any actual testing to see if you even have a problem in the first place is a great way to give anything that might in your system an opportunity to develop resistances. Same reason why you don't want to just randomly take antibiotics. Bacteria, fungi, and parasites will develop resistances to natural substances in the exact same way they develop resistances to antibiotics.

This is why it's really not a good idea to randomly experiment on yourself like everyone in these threads is doing. You need to be sure you have a problem and you need to be sure that your treatment protocol will completely eradicate it. Anything else is just setting yourself up to have an actual problem in the future with resistant strains
>>
>>32184760
>low sugar/carbs diet

Anyone telling you to stop eating sugar is a demon. Fruits are the only food on the planet that can be eaten without incurring karmic debt - plants aren't harmed by you taking them; they're literally created to be consumed - and they should absolutely be a staple of your diet. Please don't be so simple minded that you hear that grains and processed sugars are bad and extrapolate that to mean that all sugars are bad.

The necessity of preying on other living beings is an unfortunate fact of life in this reality but you should at least be trying to mitigate the harm you cause as much as possible and eating fruit is an important part of this process, and a healthy one as well.
>>
>>32188259
Somewhat valid concerns at first, but you have to be well read into the synergy with black seed oil to realize there is no concern with resistance, especially for a 2 month period.

Randomly experimenting on yourself sounds pretty ominous until you realize the compounds are harmless and properly cycled out.
>>
>>32184652
Cordyceps mushrooms are actually pretty healthy for the human. That is Codyceps sinnesis or whatever the species is that nootropicsdepot.com sells.
>>
>>32188328
>Randomly experimenting on yourself sounds pretty ominous until you realize the compounds are harmless and properly cycled out.
It's not that they're harmless to you but that if you expose microbes to harmful compounds but don't expose them with the proper dose or duration to kill them all, then all you've done is kill off the weak ones and leave behind the strongest ones which will then proceed to repopulate with their resistant genetics.

The problem is that not a single person in these threads is doing this shit at all scientifically, not even the most basic step of getting tested to see if they actually have any kind of fungal or parasitic overgrowth. Following that up with dosing yourself with arbitrary amounts of antifungals for an arbitrary period, again with no testing and no way to verify if the treatment is working, how well it's working, whether or not everything has been eradicated by the time you decide to stop, etc etc is how you breed resistant strains.

The most absolute bare bones basic shit for experimental treatments is you get tested to confirm a diagnosis, you test once treatment has begun to confirm the treatment is having an effect, and you test once treatment is complete to verify that the problem has been fully eradicated. Anything short of that is just fucking around with things that could give you real problems even if you didn't have any to begin with.
>>
>>32188347
Plenty of fungi are beneficial and psychedelic mushrooms in particular are intensely benevolent. But hypochondriacs need something to obsess over, so you get threads like this.
>>
>>32188421
Slow down, tiger. You want everyone to waste their money getting tested, so they can be given ineffective treatments?

Here's a better idea. You spend less than $30 and run the protocol. If you get die off symptoms you just diagnosed yourself for a fraction of the cost and you have a protocol that works better than doctor prescribed azoles.

And you say we're not doing things scientifically, but it's lead and sourced by science. None of your posts have provided that, so I'm not sure where your negativity and criticism comes from. You are either on team human or not.
>>
>>32188460
>You want everyone to waste their money getting tested, so they can be given ineffective treatments?
Nobody is forcing you to take what a doctor prescribes. A blood test for a fungal or bacteria overgrowth is like $20.

>If you get die off symptoms you just diagnosed yourself for a fraction of the cost
I'm sorry but "die off symptoms" are pure schizo shit. The oils you guys are recommending are just as bad for you as they are for any microorganisms inside you; it's just that you can endure them longer than the microorganisms can. That's how most antiparasitics or antifungals work. You will feel bad after taking them for a while, regardless of whether or not there's anything wrong with you, because they are poisoning you as well.

>None of your posts have provided that
You don't need sources for common sense. How do you expect to know if and when you've successfully eradicated your infection if you're not testing yourself? Again, anyone with a basic understanding of how resistant microbes develop will tell you that stopping treatment too early is the number one way to breed resistant strains. How will you know when it's safe to stop?
>>
>>32188001
Anyone has any input? Pls respond
>>
>>32188538
A blood test isn't $20. You claim the protocol is poisoning the body, yet it eradicates bad bacteria and fungi that literally poison the body. Then it repairs the gut barrier. What more do you want?

You are simply here to thrive on conflict and have not provided any evidence for your claims. Please start doing that.
>>
>>32188590
You will have ups and downs. The initial die off goes between exhaustion and manic energy, then it goes to longer periods of well being with shorter breaks of die off. This is mostly due to breakdown of biofilms that release more mature colonies. This is why we recommend 2 months minimum. Once you clear the majority of biofilms and gut colonies, you will have well being daily.
>>
>>32188644
Thank you! I was just wondering if you guys have some relief advice for sever bloating. I’m really in pain days like this. Sometimes I take baking soda or ACV but I don’t even know if I’m making more damage than not.
>>
Multiple Sclerosis is one of the diseases we watch closely in regards to the nac protocol. We mentioned it in the pdf. This disease is accompanied by mycotoxin and fungal infection of the cerebrospinal fluid and the resulting nerves that suffer from failure of remyelination.

This study shows that antifungals trigger remyelination. Amazingly, science hasn't considered that the initial and concurrent fungal infection is the reason why remyelination doesn't occur with MS. That's why we are here.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature14335

Mac
>>
>>32188538
Blood tests cost 1,200 and testing for fungi is less that 1% effective.
>>32188929
I personally fart a lot and like everyone else says, really sleepy periods but also high energy periods. I see tiny micro turds in a bean shape, had a red streak, and hairs so I think I'm shitting out lots of worms.
>>
>>32188929
Don't take baking soda during the protocol. It interferes with bile production and lowers acidity which is not beneficial during the protocol if you have bloating.

The fungus doesn't care about pH. It will literally change the pH around it to suit its needs. The reason baking soda appears to work against Candida is the massive level of sodium you ingest at one time. Salt zaps the candida, not the pH.

If the bloat becomes too uncomfortable, simply reduce oregano intake for a few days then scale back up.
>>
Can anyone recommend some trusted brands for NAC, oregano and black seed oil? Would be nice if it was available in germany.
Was browsing amazon for the stuff, but when it came to black seed oil i decided to check reviews: "I have taken BS oil for many years, this stuff smells different/tastes different/looks different/has gelatin" and whatever else they could complain about. For the sake of my wallet, please help
>>
>>32189030
Nac

Bulk
http://www.nutravitashop.com
Buy in bulk at least 500g for a monthly cost of a little under $4/month. 9 month supply for $34.95. They offer international shipping.

Capsules

The best cost will be $8 to $9 monthly. Vitacost, Swanson and Life Extension offer similar prices in the USA. If you buy NOW brand (250ct) through vitacost you can also buy your resveratrol there and get free shipping for a better cost.

Oregano Oil (10:1 potency in gelcap)

Carlyle, Swanson and Nature's Truth all provide 10:1 gelcaps for around $8 per bottle for a 30+ day supply.

Black Seed Oil

Horbaach makes a 16oz bottle which is a two month supply based on the protocol for $25. You can also look for Turkish black seed oil, which has high potency.

Capsules are much more expensive and at a lower dose and questionable potency.

All in all, you can run the nac protocol for less than $30 a month.
Nac Protocol Maintenance Phase

Nac

Bulk
http://www.nutravitashop.com
Buy in bulk at least 500g for a monthly cost of a little under $4/month. 9 month supply for $34.95. They offer international shipping.

Capsules

The best cost will be $8 to $9 monthly. Vitacost, Swanson and Life Extension offer similar prices in the USA. If you buy NOW brand (250ct) through vitacost you can also buy your resveratrol there and get free shipping for a better cost.

Resveratrol

Vitacost offers transresveratrol plus at $6 per bottle for a 60 count.

Black Seed Oil

Horbaach makes a 16oz bottle which is a two month supply based on the protocol for $25.
You can also look for Turkish black seed oil.

Capsules are much more expensive and at a lower dose and questionable potency.

NAD+ Booster
Bulk

Nutrivitashop offers bulk nicotinic acid starting at 100 grams for $6.95. This is a six month supply.

Caps

The most economical option is Plain Niacin (pure Nicotinic Acid) from Endurance Products. It's a 500mg dose, 100 capsules for $14. This is over a 3 month supply.
>>
>>32189030

If you can share information on what you have available in Germany that would be helpful. We're trying to get better sources for the EU.
>>
>>32188998
Can I do a salt flush during the protocol?
>>
Is NAC supposed to smell like ass? Reading reviews, people complain that it smells rotten/like vomit.
>>
>>32189276
Mine has no smell at all. Keep in mind it's tinctured garlic so it should smell like garbage.
>>
>>32189136
Are you talking with iodine? Flushing the sodium out of your body will make you a vegetable like terry shaivo (sp)
>>
>>32189136
If you go that route do an Epsom salt flush if you're just trying to dump your bowels.
>>
>>32189276
Yes, it has that sulfur smell like some overripe onions
>>
>>32189295
I meant the one the monks do where you take salt with water to shit
>>
>>32188001
Did you change anything maybe your diet since the bloating started? Seems weird that you would just get those symptoms back after seeing some relief
>>
>>32189411
Not really, eating the same as usually. I’m just at the third week, hope this adjusts itself. I’m sad because I was always like this but after two weeks of being better it’s a pain it came back as strong as before. I have trouble leaving the house and rely on fasting to help me the first half of day.
>>
>>32189411
It's really quite normal. You wipe out a wave of fungal colonies then they use the biofilms for protection. After awhile the protocol dissolves the biofilm then you have another round to kill off.
>>
>>32184652
I don't think you can get rid of those parasites which manifest as demons in the astral plane without giving up meat and alcohol, both of which go together. I'm a smoker and even tobacco I feel is demonic, maybe it can be used like medicine as the Native Americans used it but I know for a fact that the parasites want me to smoke, they love tobacco.

Some anti-fungal/candida/parasite/mucous foods are:
>Iodized salt
>Garlic/onion/vinegar and other acids like orange juice
>Extra virgin olive oil
>Spicy foods

Good foods:
>Pasta with olive oil, garlic
>Split pea stew with bread and raw onions with olive oil and salt on the side
>Spicy foods like re-fried beans with pickled hot peppers, salsa, or a burrito
>All kinds of other things

You can't really get rid of the parasites without spiritual practice since they exist in you as your false personality and complexes, perversions, false likes/dislikes, bias, bad personality traits, all evil qualities, so it would be a good idea to research how Jesus behaved and realize that his state is your normal state without all your evil qualities.
>>
>>32187677
That doesn't make any sense. The yeast in a woman's pussy is Candida and the yeast used to make alcohol is Sacchyromyces. They're both called yeast because they have a similar structure but they're not that closely related, and Candida cannot ferment sugars into alcohol.
>>
>>32189479
Wait I misunderstood, I guess. They're not claiming the drink was fermented by her pussy yeasts, they just made a normal drink but with some pussy juice in it. Well good for them I guess.
>>
>>32189477
Continued. Also if you're going to trust your mind in this it's not going to work, your mind is contaminated with the "I-thought" parasite virus, so it will make you consume borax and turpentine because it (the parasites) know that it will ruin your body and keep them safe, they exist everywhere in the body so how will your methods touch them? Only proper diet and devotion to God and Self-inquiry will get rid of them. You could have taken a tasty meal like split pea stew instead of poisoning yourself.

Some other foods that you should take because they are anti-Candida and anti-fungal:
>Butter, ghee, omelette's with cheese
The parasites will turn a person into a vegan because cholesterol is anti-candida and eggs/dairy have animal-based amino-acids so these foods give strength to the body which the parasites hate. The end goal is to totally clean your digestive tract which turns on the real immune system, which kills everything bad. The vegan will never be able to overcome the demons since veganism is a creation of the parasites so that the parasites do not get killed.

Again, the strength should be used for meditation such as Ramana Maharshi's self-inquiry found in the book Who Am I? .pdf.
>>
So if I took some blood, semen, skin, stool samples and a mouth swab would I be able to grow them each in petri dishes and verify the presence/absence of candida or whatever other fungus?
>>
>>32189613
The fungus is stuck to the inside of parts of you body. How would that work?
>>
File: Parasites X.png (486 KB, 1642x1507)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>
>>32189653
>These disgusting cosmic fleas infest everything. When you have sex, male ejaculate is full of fungus. The female vagina and uterus is full of fungus. Your mouth , nose and ears are full of fungus. Your guts, organs, brain and skin.
According the the pdf they infest the whole body
>>
>>32189613
You could have 8 different species just from a skin sample.

Basically if you don't have pathogenic bacteria or fungi in your gut, oregano will have no effect on you. Considering a bottle costs $8, it's a cheap way to find out.
>>
Something like three weeks in:

Chronic depression gone, lost ~20 drank like a fish last weekend and three days leading into it and there has been a sincere blow back as far my overall well being but not near as bad as before.

Heavily considering three day fasting cycle for the remainder of the protocol and maybe well into maintenance phase.

Side effects so far: bloating. Constipation. Boils and abcess on legs back and head. Swelling in short periods. Tingling in legs, hands, and feet. Mental clarity. Increased addictive traits. MORNING WOOD LIKE A MF. oh, and overall fungul die off (candida infection in toes and hands gone in the first 8 days. GONE). Dreams and dream recall off the charts, even with alchohol abuse. I've also lost some 7 years in appearance. Joints feel way better, and spine alignment is getting much better as well. Muscle soreness as spine moves and ribs adjust. Some days I smell good and some days I smell pretty bad, but it all changes from one day to the next. Longest side effect was first week and I had constipation for 3-5 days.
>>
>>32189568
So who/what do you suggest trusting then? If we can’t trust even our own selves, how then can we hope to trust anything outside of ourselves? You raise interesting theories, but I fail to see any solutions being offered beyond some vague dietary suggestions, some of which seem beneficial to candida/yeast/fungus, and a call to meditate a la Ramana Maharishi. Open to hearing more of your arguments, but perhaps you could offer some more source material for your claims?
>>
>>32189085
I got the Carlyle brand of Oregano Oil but it doesn't mention 10:1 on it anywhere, is it roughly the same dosage of the Swanon;s brand ?
>>
>>32189814
Lost 20 lbs?
>>
So NAC is a prodrug for l-cysteine, but it seems that the latter is rarely mentioned here. Is there any reason n-acetylcysteine has been ghosted off Amazon but not the metabolite (other than the official 'it is a prescribed drug used for Tylenol ODs' being touted by the FDA)?
>>
>>32189814
>I've also lost some 7 years in appearance
So you look older or younger?
>>
>>32189897
Yes, typo, I've lost 20 pounds.
>>
>>32189897
I'm 4 weeks and lost 15 lbs. I was 180. Can see my bottom abs now and under my chin looks good.
>>
>>32189814
This is great feedback. Thank you.

Mac
>>
>>32189863
It should say 3000mg or 4000mg on the front if it's 10:1.
>>
>>32189962
Yes, younger, significantly younger, skin clarity and posture.

Ease of movement as well, and (this comes and goes, but I imagine it had something to do with biofilms in my head. The clearing happens almost everywhere at once. I had childhood asthma and I've noticed there are days where my upper chest is going through big changes, then it's fine) my sense of being in space changes... I've had vertigo for almost 14 years, and as strange as it sounds it's improving, but there is also discharge from my ears.

None of these symptoms are consistent. Only things that have stuck around so far are greater sense of wellbeing, something like what happens seven days into fasting, consistent improvement in kinesthetic awareness, and increased mental clarity. Up days and down days.

This week I've had a greater lean towards lethargy, not depression or anxiety just a general tiredness and listless attitude, but there is some clearing in my upper chest, shoulders back and trunk. So, I'm not too worried about. The upward trend is too strong, by Friday night I should balance back out and there are another 5 weeks of this, at the rate of improvement I don't see why I won't be running 15 miles a week and picking up old passions.
>>
If even just part of the protocol helpful in anyway? I caved and bought the oregano oil but i'm a sickly person in general I do not know if I could handle the full die off symptoms.
I have been brushing my teeth with Fennel seed oil as rec'd by someone in one of these threads, if nothing else I now can handle the taste of licorice
>>
>>32190028
ty anon
>>
>>32190055
But what's your general protocol?
>>
>>32190143
Black seed oil does a lot more than oregano oil. If you don't even do this you take black seed to make your poops big if you're doing rabbit turds. The die off symptoms aren't bad, you just get turbo tired.
>>32190055
Yeah I'm on day 7 now and I'm still mad it's on and off. I have so much power and am so much power, or I'm tired. I stand like he man and have a thick neck and shoulders, or I'm hunched and have a squeaky voice.

That and yeah I have asthma symptoms and blocked nose any time there's pollen or an a/c and that's happening a lot less now.
>>
>>32190143
You want the nac and black seed oil as well. If you are worried about die off just start with a lower dose of the 3 compounds and scale up over time. The magic happens when all 3 are combined.
>>
Could you achieve the same effects of the NAC protocol by just staying on the candida diet for a certain length of time?
>>
>>32188319
I think that's just implied dude. Pop tarts bad but apples good, k got it.
>>
>>32184652
>https://www.thecandidadiet.com/
Meme diet.
>>
File: Apep_2.jpg (45 KB, 340x349)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>32185269

That's working with death. How do they think we for here to begin with.
>>
>>32187330

Well it was Isis' girdle that brought Egypt the bread and beer.

Do.the math I suppose.
>>
>>32187390

Dimorphs are not your friend fool. They only want your tasty LDH. If you don't know what I'm saying here then go read moar.
>>
>>32187479

Are we ready to really talk disclosure?

I've got several examples of odd meteor impacts that are then followed up by a unique fungal pathogen showing up in the area 6-12 months later.

Vancouver 1998 meteor impact
Vancouver 1999 cryptococcus

Just an example.
>>
>>32187407

To add here. Cryptococcus gattii, Cryptococcus neoformans are both extremely virulent and resistant, but that when you only throw one compound (azoles or AmpB usually).

The research points to all NAC protocol components being both antifungal, from either a fungistatic or fungicidal angle, and also triggers autophagy and mitophagy in multiple systems.

Can't get fight pathogens if you can't rebuild yourself correctly.
>>
>>32188421

Don't talk about fungal resistance until you've had a 45+ year case (documented) of familial candidiasis like me.

This protocol is the closest I've had to a normal life. Take your fear shilling elsewhere. Your obfuscation and distractions are not welcome here.

The research is sound. It's reviewed regularly by 3rd parties (like my editor).

Everyone in these threads is advised to read, research, confirm, report. I'm certainly not the amateur you assume, and everyone here but you seems to understand how to Pubmed.

I responded to you in the last general. I propose you actually read for once instead of fucking around with half baked 20 year old "facts".

Science is fluid you dogmatic ignoramus.
>>
>>32190908
Yea it's the same mushroom from yesterday.
>>
>>32188421
>>32190908
You guys both don't understand the deeper implications of what is happening because you don't understand it from a cosmic perspective. The human race not only had the reptilian brain added to it, but the parasites too which we refer to as the ego. Then they add candida/fungus to make us docile. This is how the human is rendered evil, then the human fights to preserve it's own enslavement. Then the society gets built to inflict more suffering, then the dictator rises and that dictator ends up creating a system of pure pain because the system serves to keep people suffering, the suffering in turn feeds the parasites which are demons but they are simultaneously reptilians, and we take that fake ego as ourselves.

So it's a closed system. Earth is a slave colony of pure confusion. When you get rid of all these viruses you get ego death, I know this because I got close but didn't make it. So in this context, you're using the mind virus which doesn't want to get rid of itself to get rid of the mind virus, that's why it's extremely hard.

Most people are completely content in their non-spiritual docility, they've been reduced to a person who accumulates money, gets material things, then dies.
>>
>>32191041

I know how these things showed up, where they came from, and how they killed the dinosaurs.

Don't test my knowledge related to the esoteric side of this. Saturn has had it's day.
>>
>>32191114
No you still don't understand, you're going to have to eventually delete what you consider to be your personality. That means working constantly to challenge the thought "I".
>>
>>
>>32190786
Yes, eating healthy is a meme. Good work anon.
>>
>>32184652
If I had a wish it'd be that these could grow in human bodies too.
>>
>>32190812
Wow so this is not the first.
>>
>>32191135
What are you trying to say? Once you get rid of all the worms, you stop having thoughts? Or stop thinking about yourself? You start to think for the greater good? Or the holy spirit? My mind is much more clear and calm now, and my mission has changed to help even more.
>>
Is NAC safe to take if I had asthma when I was younger?
>>
>>32189814
Hello, just for clarification, you are taking NAC, Oregano Oil, and Black Seed Oil?
If you are taking any additional supplements could you please list them?
>>
>>32185014
>NAC Supersoldier stack
Elaborate?
>>
Hello. In my country there is no black seed oil for sell. What can I replace it with?
>>
>>32188319
we need to be more spesific when we talk about sugars, while fruit is healthy yes. White refined sugars among others are toxic to the human body. Im sure the anon meant something more in line of that. The difference is WAST, and it goes way past if there is "fiber" next to the sugar, its about how it is digested, breaking down with enzymes, the body response to what is eaten, insuline response etc.

It baffels me how this is lost on 95% of people.
>>
>>32188460
this anon, is smarter than you
>>32188538
Anyone who uses schizo shit as an argument when it comes to health, has his head up his own ass. Black seed oil, nac and oregano oil is not poisionous you damn retard. You lacking the mental capacitiy to look past that and try to understand why you are not feeling god. Is your lack of intelligence.
>>
>>32188001
Get some gas-x and drink a bunch of lemon juice around meal-time. Healing will kick up a lot of crises at different times for different reasons. You just gotta ride the waves and stay limber.
>>
Hello, I purchased this brand of Oregano oil https://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Naturals-Oregano-Softgels-Pack/dp/B07L5TVMBS
It says 10:1 250mg per serving, is this product 250mg per serving or 25mg from 250mg of oregano plant?
>>
>>32189568
what a load of Bullshit from this guy. You have 0 sources to back that up, other than your Low IQ and what you "think". fuck sake

Saying Cheese is good for you to treat parasites, is just fucking retarded. They love those types of things.

I cant even, i just cba to tear your comment down, its just to dumb.
>>
>>32189818
Dont listen to that retard, he have no idea what he is talking about. Parasites, fungi HATE alkalinity. Cheese is the oposite of alkalinity. This is so godamn basic. And where do you get alkalinity? from fruits, veggies, and what he is calling vegan food. am i saying veganism is the way? No.
>>
In regards to NAC, I have N-acetyll L-cysteine. Is this still NAC and would it work for the protocol.
>>
>>32191452
Yes, i also had massive asthma as a kid and i take 3g a day.
>>
>>32191960
Thats nac, yes.
>>
>>32184652
Do drugs (like shrooms etc) count as cosmic death? The amount of anti intellectual discussion coming from those people is pretty astounding.

>>32189479
>>32189489
It's no different that the shoes they made that contained blood.
>>
>>32191925
>>32191940
And Borax is an alkali, it will help you clear heavy metal toxicity, wich parasites also loves. Because heavy metals creates low PH, (cancer among others). Cancer is another form of fungi. The lack of readily oxigen to the cell. You can revert cancer cells back to a normal functioning one, with better oxygen circulations (among other things). Borax is an alkali, and will help with detoxing biofilms, kill cancer, remove heavy metals, wich is important for overall health, and treating fungi, parasites etc.

oregano oil, black seed oil are also alkali forming in the body.

Also get some copper flaks, they make your water alkali. Good water is important.

mostly a response to this anon who have 0 clue what he is talking about
>>32189568
>>
>>32192021
Am i saying take borax all the time? no, but is an addition to treatment.

Like hydrogen peroxide, fungi and prasites hate it. But it is an oxidizer, so it should be eaten with anti oxident rich foods, where are we back at then? Fruits, veggies etc.

I hope i am making it a little more clear why this guy is a noob. >>32189568

I am not saying, dont eat eggs, dont eat cheese etc. I sparingly eat cheese myself, and 6 eggs maybe twice a week. But it does fuckall for helping me deal with biofilms and fungi. It builds muscle tough, wich is something I presue.
>>
why are you all trying to live forever? I am trying to have cosmic death I don't wanna exist ever again. So taking shrooms will help me to never exist again?
>>
>>32192195
Drinking bleach is a reliable way to cease existing.
>>
>>32192264
bleach will just make you puke and wind up in the ER it doesn't actually kill you right away. Its a slow and painful death which I would rather not have, not to mention I want to live until I am old but I do not wish to experience this life ever again.
>>
>>32192021
coppper bottels**
>>
>>32191452

Some docs use it specifically FOR asthma and mucolytic action.
>>
>>32184652
Had another worm dream. Dropped an apple into some kind of liquid solution. The fruit fizzed up like an effervescent tablet and dozens of worms began squirming out of the bubbling mass, small worms at first, but larger specimens too, before long there was jellyfish / squid-like black goo and other incomprehensible horrors. It was like a clown car, there was no way all those worms could fit in one apple, yet there they were spilling out of the container writhing around everywhere.
>>
>>32192957
The dreams go between experiencing other people's lives or your self in a different timeline, to a weird confrontational horror aspect that seems like communication from the fungus itself.
>>
>>32193030
Interesting. The different timelines in dreams have become quite familiar and expected. But, I’ve yet to have the sort that of direct communication from the fungus itself. But, I also feel like I’ve hit a plateau of sorts in the healing process about 3.5 weeks in. Haven’t really made any forward progress in several days and have had to turn back to caffeine to help with lagging energy and “a listless attitude” to describe it as another anon did. Still light years of progress since starting the protocol and remain hopeful for more forward progression soon!
>>
>>32191911
It’s 250 mg so almost the full dose. I take the Swanson brand it has 150 mg caps, I take 2 or 3 of them.
>>
>>32192003
the amount of anti intellectual discussion in /cdf/ threads is astounding
>>
Where does amanita muscaria fit into the conversation?
>>
>>32193227
Sounds like you are doing good. Tired means the battle wages on. You are making progress. Up the oregano by a notch or stack another antifungal like curcumin if you want to speed things up.
>>
>>32193343

They're not dimorphic. We're concerned mostly with the shape shifters (dimorphic fungi, which really have way more than 2 phases, but yeah).

Unfortunately dimorphic fungi suck so bad that they even infect other fungi to steal THEIR resources.
>>
>>32193227
Ha! I had a dream I met my Jungian shadow. Looked just like me but even greasier. Told me to "stop messing with that lipoma or it's gonna kill you", very jumpy behavior looked a bit like Jim Breuer lol.

I looked at him, grabbed something sharp and gutted it soup to nuts. And just walked away. Haven't had a bad thought since and my briggs-meyers went from INTP to ENFJ-A lol. 4442t
>>
>>32193372
I actually backed off my oregano after the first two weeks. I was hitting it pretty hard in order to nuke the fungi and taking roughly double the does recommended in the protocol. But, I didn’t want to over due for a long period of time and eventually build a tolerance. So, it seemed wise to back down. But, I’m hardly flushing with my 1000 mg niacin chaser ~1.5 hrs after taking holy trinity. So was thinking about adding in resveratrol at this point, but not sure if too early in the game?
>>
>>32188319
Candida can subsist of fructose as well as refined sugar so cutting fruit down or even out to kill it off in the early stages would make a lot of sense. But most fruit has relatively low sugar compared with processed food. So long as count carbs you can even enjoy a piece a day even on keto (depending on the type of fruit) so I take your point.
>>
When taking the protocol – what order are you supposed to take the different ingredients?

I've been taking the NAC capsules with the Oregano Oil capsules and then washing down with a red grape and blood orange juice mix containing a spoonful of the Black Seed Oil.

Should I be doing it differently or am I all good?
>>
>>32193424
Sounds like you are ready for the res. When you combine it with the oregano it does a lot of damage to any remaining or deeply seated fungus. That combo is particularly effective and makes the flush last longer due to the res.
>>
Was just talking with my friend about how weird public interactions are now. We've been on the protocol for many months. We both notice people either staring or moving out of our way. The stench of funged out people is really strong now. I have to stand back from them because it almost turns my stomach. Then you have the grunters or the coughers when you approach them. Something is definitely going on.
>>
>>32193495

Not really an order to it, just the morning/night aspects are enough to keep your system topped off. The big key at this is keeping your body processing the cysteine and glutathione efficiently, which is contributes to heavily by NAC and the other two support that, and do the antifungal heavy lifting with nature.

Mac and I just found a huge thread to pull related to those two c. I have some references to take care of on some articles this morning, but I'm diving in on what we're seeing after that.
>>
>>32193593

>check

The Tuatha called them Fomorians.
>>
>>32191381

I have a detailed reply coming to this. Bear with me while I get it formatted better.
>>
>>32193463

Candida can survive off ambient radiation. Don't take my word check increased cryptococcus virulence lost rad exposure. They only need 1.1 millisieverts equivalent to thrive.

Ambient exposure in the US is like 6.6. So that leads to a massive spike in the metabolism of the fungus. So that makes it need YOUR recources. Faster.

Ever wonder why the cancer rate is so high in the US?
>>
>>32193548
Thanks for feedback. Def feels like it’s time to up the ante a bit.

>>32193593
Yes. It’s real. At this point, I just look forward to the day I find my fellow anti-fungal/anti-parasite bros and broettes out in the “real world”. While it’s great to have the fungified step-aside when they see me coming, it can also get a little tiring not having anyone to relate to in day to day interactions. One can only stoop to the levels of banality required to participate in the current culturally climate for short periods of time before it all becomes so tiresome on so many levels.
>>
>>32193743
>Ever wonder why the cancer rate is so high in the US?
I always assumed it was mostly a result of the cosmic death cult’s obsession with destroying life while pretending to save and simultaneously profiting tremendously in the process. But, your point is taken and appreciate the information.
>>
>>32193666
Thanks satan.
I've slipped up a couple days where I've missed either the morning or the evening. Next day I've double dosed to make up for it (no side effects or impact felt from this just yet). Again, am I doing it wrong or, seeing as it feels ok, do I keep going as I am?
>>
Here's some more info on sirtuin activation as part of the protocol. There is confusion on how this interaction works because it is context specific in nature.

Homeostasis is the key. Both over regulation or dysregulation of adaptive immune response via Th17 helper cells through IL-17 receptor interactions can cause negative consequences. Upregulating IL-17 can be beneficial to clearing fungus as long as it's temporary. At the same time, underactive Il-17 response can cause chronic systemic fungal infections, which is a feature of familial candidiasis gene defects.

Resveratrol is a potent and unique activator of SIRT1 the human sirtuin. It can activate immune response to fungal infections in a context specific way, but also can aggravate autoimmune diseases where Th17 pro inflammatory cytokines are never turned off.

Quote:

"Dysregulation of T helper 17 (Th17) effector cells is associated with multiple autoimmune diseases, including multiple sclerosis. Here, we report that Sirtuin 1 ... increases RORγt transcriptional activity, enhancing Th17 cell generation and function ... Maintaining the appropriate balance between T reg and T eff cell function is critical to the maintenance of immune self-tolerance..."

https://rupress.org/jem/article/212/5/607/41979/SIRT1-deacetylates-ROR-t-and-enhances-Th17-cell

So what we are seeing is that SIRT1 activation with the protocol increases count and function of these Th17 cells, which are responsible for attacking the fungus directly. The FC gene defect creates the opposite effect, dysregulating IL-17 and reducing overall count of Th17 cells. The issue arises when the body never deactivates the adaptive response, causing autoimmunity. This occurs because the fungus is never properly eradicated, causing a constant inflammatory loop. This is why the nac protocol is important prior to sirtuin activation.

(continued)
>>
The NAD pool level powers this contextual response:

"For adaptive immune cells, SIRT1 can mediate the differentiation of inflammatory T cell subsets in a NAD+-dependent manner."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0304383518300089

Mac
>>
File: me587k4e86.jpg (96 KB, 700x525)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Going to update my log: All there really is is more energy, getting ripped with little effort, and feel like I have to shit a lot with hairs in there.

Day 7-
Upon adminstering day: Nothing really happened this time, I guess I crapped again. Started to just work out for work out sake. Feels good. Didn't feel like smoking either. Spent a lot of time outside.

Upon adminstering night: Somehow my inflamation is less and less, and the tingling in hands is going away. Still get tired, still get energy, back and forth back and forth.
>>
>>32193372
I have turmeric and neem, would they work in that way?
>>
I want /x/ to consider for just a moment that your normal daily routine is not the real world. I'm not talking the matrix or anything that.

The story of our true potential has been turned into something we are told are just legends or the stories of bored Greeks or Egyptians.

I'd counter that there is truth in the old stories. Think of what a person who had full physical potential that we only see in short bursts in our current era. Mom lifts a car off her baby? A man runs faster than anyone should be able to in the interest of saving a child from the path of a train. You understand my point here.

What reason could there be to explain a lack of types like Perseus, Manannan, Lugh, Seth? A gradual genetic grinding down of mankind's genome wholesale. By mutagenic agents contained in the peptide toxin candidalysin. This has been the lie that has turned man against himself and his own best interests since the fall in Morocco.

Take the tower of Babel. Everyone spoke the same language. Then the water came and flooded everything, this ties to nearly all Mediterranean histories to some degree. Then everyone stopped being able to understand each other. Was it an act of the Creator god? Or an act of Apep, the serpent, creator of these diseases in almost every pantheon? Look into the effect of candidiasis in speech pathology.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00001448

You want to fix your ills? There you go. Turn off the poison, become a full human, reclaim your proper status as the rulers of this world that we truly are meant to be.
>>
>>32193666
Trips of Nobody?
>>
>>32194157
You would ingest Neem? IIRC that's for vegetation.
>>
>>32194218
I have a bottle of neem capsules, a guru told me they help with spiritual stuff along turmeric but I never created a routine of them
>>
Anyone aware of the GSH connection? Glutathione seems important.
>>
>>32194194
I thought that was the point of these threads and what we are all attempting to do here? Sadly, reversing centuries of intentional fuckery against humanity does not happen overnight. Would that we could all be NAC SS in the blink of an eye…Don’t get me wrong, def grateful for the knowledge and being shown the light re the fungus. But knowledge of something can sometimes be more than a little frustrating when the experience of a sustained, better existence is still just over the next hill or through the next valley.
>>
>>32194218
There's some versions I think are toned down for internal use?

Had a friend a while ago who took care of some skin issues with external neem, but I had no idea fungus was this bad or I would have just asked him how to use it right.
>>
>>32194243

Yeah reversing decades of damage is a path, for certain.

If the guanine quadraplex activity is doing what it's pointing towards then it may stay that way too. G-quadraplexes are transcription master blueprints and can't push corrections to our DNA. It's literally their job, like a worksite foreman.

And should we talk about the quantum tunneling that's happening in our genetics?

https://newatlas.com/biology/quantum-tunneling-random-dna-mutations/

Disclosure is here.
>>
>>32194194
Tell me, are the Pyramids authentic? Is King Tut real? Your answer will reveal if you're Disclosing anything at all.
>>
>>32194276
Well maybe the CDF PDF guys can chime in with their opinion of this "meat bad" narrative.
>>
>>32194263
Interesting article and concept, for sure. The fuckery is most certainly extremely deep. And, with the reduction of the average attention span and focus of said attention to such absolutely base and minuscule levels, one has to wonder if it’s even possible to turn things around at the societal level at this point. Certainly seems to me that the hyper-dimensional, spiritual, time war is very real. Though I certainly don’t pretend to have any sort of full and unerring grasp of it’s intricate and exact nature. Feel more like some sort of hyper dimensional POW searching for a way out and freedom from the enemy’s encampment. This realm very much feels more like a temporal prison than a blue ball of free will floating in a sea of stars.
>>
>>32189818
Not when you combine it with anti-candida and anti-parasitic foods. But I have to confess that I never went all the way with my protocol, what ends up happening is that I go right to the edge and that parasite takes me over. I think what is achieved is that the false ego gets destroyed, I'm convinced of this. It should be noted that every parasite relates to some personality disorder that isn't you, for example the lust demon, the anger demon, the narcissism demon, the contrarian demon. That's why meditation is absolutely necessary. It's very difficult to get rid of if you haven't gone through the trial and error phase, and can only be gotten rid of through constant meditation and diet.

>some of which seem beneficial to candida/yeast/fungus
It's food combinations that are the key. Then it's understanding the nature of the parasites, they are the nature of The Predator just like in the movie, so you will have an obsession with hunting and alcohol. It's too difficult to explain because we're so accustomed to either feeling numb, or if we're passionate it's the wrong ego. I will do a long write-up soon but it's hypocritical for me to suggest advice if I haven't killed them all. But I'm experimenting with the vegetarian version of this diet.

Fun fact: Whatever protocol you're doing, if it works the "devil" sends a person to shut you down. What I'm getting at here is you'll have a superficial stability in your life if you just stop what you're doing and numb yourself. Even better: become evil and you'll have a place in this world. Just become completely selfish, care only about yourself, make money, forget everything you learned, worship demons if you want and the world will open up to you. That's what we're dealing with here. Oh and take the vaccine to inject more of those micro-organisms that grow into the viruses that you're trying to get rid of.
>>
>>32194284

I'm descended of Seti. What need do I have for Tut in this framework? Remember my line had to undo centuries of misdirection against the lies of previous pharaohs to turn people back toward Seth and the true ways.

Never forget they scraped Seth's name off. They recut Sha's visage into the Pharaoh headed sphinx out of pride, and fear of Seth's return. They buried my kind in the sand to the point where there are 0.17% worldwide, although they were half of the lineage that left the Grotto toward Egypt. I'll include an image, that is the last I know of that shows Sha's true form, and the original form of the sphinx. Please see the image attached, Sha is declining the cursed ankh and offering the obelisk of Set in return. Life over death always.

The Anu were the Amazigh period. Seti and his line were the same as the Redlanders that Horus routed in the epics. I've already traced the lines and have requested our institute head to obtain Pharonic line genetic samples from the lab that worked them most recently. Once I confirm familial candidiasis there my work is mostly complete. I've already reviewed the full report from the French in 1976 showing specifically that Ramses the Great died of fungal complications, and was a Moroccan Amazigh. And if he was, so was his kin Seti.
>>
>>32184652
I take cordyceps militaris, for some reason a death fungus increased o2 intake
>Cordyceps have been used for more than 300 years as a remedy for treating kidney ailments, chronic fatigue, and low libido
>>
>>32194391

The real takeaway here is that the line of Set/Set was devalued from first Ennead form to bring the Christ into question, since he descended from Seth. Cain/Osiris was devalued from first Ennead form to install Apep's attributes of death and confusion, in the form of Osiris bringing yeast to the masses through Isis' bread and beer.

Set went from the right hand of Ra who brought Apep, chaos and death, under control with the spear of Ra's holy light. Then he suddenly is the *bringer* of chaos and destruction once bread and beer enter the scene from Isis' wasted girdle.

My contract is with truth and life. All else is death dealing, and has no place in this world.
>>
>>32194376
Yes, this all sounds very similar to the exact predicament in which I find myself. So many years of trial and error with mountains and valleys of progress and backsliding along the way. Couldn’t agree more with your last paragraph. But, I’m still unclear on and not sure I agree with the dietary suggestions you offered in your previous post.

I too lean towards a plant based diet but definitely still include animal proteins as a lower percentage of the diet. Without the sporadic animal protein injections, I will eventually begin to feel physical weak, lose mental concentration and focus, and generally become more disorganized in my thinking and cognitive function.

There was actually a point in time when a big juicy cheese burger literally restored cognitive function in a matter of hours after going close to full vegan for a decent stretch of time. The shift was so instantaneous and clear that I have no doubt the meat was the catalyst for the shift.

Now, whether you want to argue that before our fall and genetic modification by outside forces we were once pure vegans or even breatharians or some such is another question altogether. But, I’m pretty well convinced that whatever species the slave masters have turned me into does require meat in some amount as part of its dietary requirement to function properly.
>>
>>32194596
It might be the fat more so than the meat itself that was feeding your brain, idk.
>>
>>32194632
Could be. I don’t know, either.
>>
Isolate the collective consciousness of the parasite and subjugate it to control the world.
>>
>>32194632
If it was the fat, I think it was specifically animal fat that would have been the beneficial component as I was eating lots of nuts/seeds, avocados, etc at that time.
>>
>>32194705
Eggs and milk might work.
>>
>>32189818
>If we can’t trust even our own selves, how then can we hope to trust anything outside of ourselves?
Because the human ego and the parasites that override the ego are two. With an anti-candida/fungus/parasite diet that actually works for you, combined with this meditation protocol, you end up getting your mind back. If you do not practice the meditation part you will end up taking the foods that preserve the diseases. If you practice it you will crave the foods that eliminate it.

Note: you can't do the diet and meditation protocol if you have metal fillings in your teeth, you need to go to a dentist to get them removed. You may even go insane due to heavy metal poisoning detox.

Here is the meditation technique:
-Lay down on your bed, up-right, be comfortable
-Relax the head and body, no tension.
-If depression or some other negative emotion is felt, focus your attention on it, this will dissolve it after a few seconds or minutes.
-Now, with eyes opened or closed, just be aware that you're aware. You will only be able to do this for a few seconds at a time and that is enough. Another way of putting it is to "just be". The parasites will intervene and you will start thinking.
>>
>>32194737
2/2

-Although you should ignore your thoughts during this meditation technique, if you are new to these concepts then pay attention to how your mind is automatic. You're not thinking, you're being thought. Those entities are not your real ego. They are evil and hate your real ego. They hate humans and use your body as a host to fulfill their evil desires.
-Now, the normal practice is to ignore all your thoughts and go back to being aware that you're aware. Even a few seconds starts the process of deleting disease and wrong ideas in your body. Nobody practices this because the demon worms know that it works, so they focus your attention away from it. You may spend 10 years staring at a wall like some people in Asia do for example because the demons know it doesn't work. They are laughing at these techniques they themselves clued you into through your own mind.
-Always go back to the state of relaxing as if you just started.
-If thoughts are extremely active, you can "throw a wrench in the gears" and ask, "Who am I?" Then go back to being aware that you're aware. Do not repeat "who am I?" like a mantra, just use it to break apart the nonsensical stories the demons are thinking through you.
-Try to do this for about 30 minutes per session, 3 sessions a day, but preferably until you can't stand it anymore, so 1+ hours and 3 sessions.
-After you are done, the burn-off phase occurs. You might experience "vapor" in your head as if something is burning off. Other sensations include the gut clearing itself out, and many other things as you'll discover. It works miraculously because this is direct access to God, the one that can heal you. The demons will tell you that this is sin and blasphemy, and it's evil occultism! That's because the demons love beliefs (stories), and that means religion instead of spirituality.
-You can practice this in your car while you drive, or while you go for a walk. This is beneficial.
>>
>>32194702
How do, fren? You make it sound so easy.
>>
File: Parasites X technique.png (90 KB, 1638x649)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>
>>32194737
>Note: you can't do the diet and meditation protocol if you have metal fillings in your teeth, you need to go to a dentist to get them removed. You may even go insane due to heavy metal poisoning detox.

Ha! I’ve literally begun questioning my own sanity over the course of the past couple of years. And, no longer think of schizophrenia or psychosis as some foreign subject that could not possibly happen to me. Never really thought about my metal fillings being the cause, though. Def been wanting to rid myself of them for a long time and am highly suspicious of the crown a dentist installed a couple years back, though.
>>
>>32194788
I used to have a mouth full of fillings so that's how I know. I'm not sure if the crown is amalgam (mercury blend) but the filings vaporize when you chew your food, and even when you aren't, so it's very important to get rid of them. I would do some research to see if metal caps are mercury.

After you get them removed make lots of fresh cilantro tea to absorb the mercury in your bowels. There are other things like low doses of alpha lipoic acid. ALA but I'm not a big fang of supplementing. Orange juice, grapefruit, sour apples all absorb mercury due to the anti-oxidants.
>>
>>32194748
Well it depends on the nature of its respective noosphere or networking. If it was chemically based it would be easier. However the predominant means of finding out would be to grow a colony of it, have Groups with and without fungus, expose said groups to various tones, frequencies, and chemicals signals to determine the receptivity of the subjects. Each method would need it's respective controls. As far as consciousness? A psi unit would be required to attempt communications or suggestions with another group set to see. The project would need roughly 100 qualified personnel and probably around 3 billion in funding (for security, containment, spacing from populated areas, etc). Ideally the facility would be underground, any tests regarding UV light and/or cosmic radiation would merely require simulation of natural parameters.
>>
>>32194930
I’m unclear as to your tactics. Are describing a way for humanity to break free and regain control? Or just merely summarizing the testing protocols already being used to determine best ways to break down and control the human subject?
>>
>>32195103
Application is dualistic by virtue of supremacy it permits to whoever controls the agenda established through successfully harnessing the fungus.
>>
>>32195103
Secondarily the Application can apply to worm hivemind theory. Obvious biological and physiological differences would need to be accounted for, but ultimately these projects are not in the realm of impossibility by any means and most likely are already in play in some form.
>>
>>32194702

Go home death dealer. Your place is at the borders of the sun. Stay there.
>>
Here you go, my fellow /x/ schizos. This is how you fix candida and get rid of fatigue.
https://umbrellalabs.is/shop/nootropics/sulbutiamine
Just put any amount. This is harmless
Just 1 scoop of this in small water shot glass
Gargle that shit and swallow some of this shit.
This will get rid of fatigue and brain fog. By 70-90%
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09F6KPRLX?psc=1
2-4 a day
Don't take 4 all at once.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AWWC4O?psc=1
Take 2-4 a day
Take 2 morning 2 night
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G7MRZT6?psc=1
Also this
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013OXFBI?psc=1
Only do this shit, if you have severe candida.
>>
>>32195173
Yes. I understand that. Again, I’m unclear as to which side of the fence you stand on. Team human or team slave master?
>>
>>32194391
>full report from the French in 1976
>imagine thinking any discoveries made in that time period have anything to do with something other than MKUltra

Department of Energy set up around that time. You don't think nukes are real do you? How about "rare Earth metals"?
>>
>>32191151
okay yeah cool what exactly is your point?
>>
>>32195530
Who owns the yeast cabal again?
>>
>>32189568
Lmao that guy was a conman and you are just repeating his bullshit like the mindless cattle you are
>>
>>32195652
Was trying to figure out why that showed up in a (mostly) scientific direction post.
>>
>>32195215
Neither side satisfies the potential of this realm or its entities. By virtue of preservation, exploitation, or modification. There are simply better ways of handling things. I cannot constrain myself to a dichotomy when there are so many unknowns. Including the intentions for myself, of course.
>>
Day12, poop smells weird, still tired.
>>
Hey anons.

Wanted to address something that has been eating at me a little. There was a poster in the last couple threads advising that we should "all just get tested".

I have a counter to that. Although it is extremely difficult to detect fungal pathogens in the body before they have done damage, there ARE genetic screenings for the related errors. (and by this, I'm even referring to vaginal yeast infection, athletes foot here - if you've had those it's a near certainty that you'll find FC in your lineage)

So if anyone notes interest, I can send some info to indicate exactly which immunodeficiencies to check, and some quick sites that list testing for this error.

Side note, the more that people get tested and show the FC errors, the more likely we'll get this disease taken more seriously.
>>
>>32195809

As a matter of fact, I could go so far as to show /x/ how to read their own sequences.

And it will take a little while, but I can find at least a jump off for the sequence that matches the each immunodeficiency.
>>
>>32195809
Hey, I have a fungal skin infection, not on the foot though. It’s on my chest near my nipple, should I go see a dermatologist? Since starting the protocol it’s flaking
>>
>>32195769
>the potential of this realm or its entities
Please expand along these lines, if possible. Though I feel a bit of a glow from your posts, I’m also somewhat intrigued.
>>
>>32195832
The more we can learn to do for ourselves, the better of we will be. Relying on a compromised medical establishment to offer reliable information and data is almost laughable at this point, no?
>>
can the cdf protocol by any change make you grow taller? I mean if it realigns your spine?
>>
>>32195875
Segregationary dimensional expansion and transcendence: with proper application of medicine and technology, and the cessation of manipulation by physical and non physical entities to impede the process, all beings can find the desired conditions they desire. In the short term, humanity could indeed liberate itself from unnecessary manipulations, and hivemind entities such as mentioned parasites could too have their ideal environments to proliferate and progress. Nevermind other entities that barring necessity of suffering (which mind you could be supplemented with appropriate ritual constructs and machinations) could also have exemplary environments of infinite expanse, free to explore and direct as they pleased. Such is the nature of the greater process, and in turn repeated cycles will transition infinitely. It is not a matter of if, but when we as beings both physical and metaphysical, desire to cease transgression with one another and work towards the goal of "growing up" and "branching out".
>>
>>32195809
Definitely interested, please drop the info regarding testing. Thank you for your work on this and for sharing it with us.
>>
>>32195784
Are you fat? I'm not fat, I'm underweight. I have more energy but bouts of extreme energy. I think if you're fat you're not crazing the food and it's making you tired. I'm on day 8 rn.
>>
>>32195809
You can spit in a cup and see what develops. I can attest to this working.
>>
>>32195925
>Segregationary dimensional expansion and transcendence
And just how do you propose to convince those who profit from the subjugation and manipulation of others to abandon their practices in favor of these more altruistic aims? Certainly sounds appealing, but how can it possibly be accomplished in a such an egocentric realm of self-will run riot such as we find ourselves at present? And why do I suddenly feel like I’m conversing with AI or similar?
>>
Day 12;
Decreased appetite, no longer getting candida in stool, increased thirst, feel lighter, more sensitive nose, sense of taste is slightly warped, greater enjoyment of healthy food, higher quality skin, loss of smitten skin.
I will begin a three day fast and will update when it's over.
I am also supplementing vitamin d3, vitamin c, potassium iodide, and fish oil (omega 3).
>>
>>32196099
Also to add to this; I sometimes get numbness in my right arm and right leg, on some mornings I feel soreness in small portions of the torso.
>>
>>32196069
>why would bad guys help?
Because it's unironically a superior undertaking with far greater profit and outcome; even more than what they stand to achieve with their current directives. There is no cap on causality nor dimensional layering, and even if there were, AI can calculate and qualitate directives for similar entities to coexist that were compitable in outlook. We are being brow beaten into simplistic concepts of transition and morality, when we could really all have way more- whether we are good or bad. The idea is simple, but making it work requires entities to reassess their current trajectories for such an endeavor.
>>
>>32196160
>The idea is simple, but making it work requires entities to reassess their current trajectories for such an endeavor
Fair enough. Perhaps my question should have been HOW do you convince entities to reassess?
>>
>>32195991
I remember reading about this, does it work?
>>
>>32195991

It would show signs of candida.

Does nothing to show what I'm referring to though, which are genomic errors (dom, homozygous, hey - quite a collection) that we pass on unfortunately.

Unless of course you're inferring that every person who has a candida infection of any kind also has familial candidiasis. Which I probably agree with at the end of the math, but that's a hard quote to make on paper for me. Lots of us of course, but there's always exceptions.
>>
>>32196236
Yes. I would provide sauce but I didn’t take a picture. I didn’t know what it was at the time. As with all tests there are false negatives and I can’t provide an estimate there. It can confirm it, so it may be worthwhile.
>>
>have 100ml bottle of black seed oil
>this is a ten day supply
>bottle lasts twenty days
>>
>>32195913

Well my wife says it did. And I'm looking at a different spot on here forehead now, so maybe lol.

Best guess I got my old height back from youth though.
>>
5 days into the protocol
i just did 100 push ups then later went to the gym for the first time in almost a year and immediately went to full ass kicking workout. i feel very motivated to become strong and I'm even considering hitting up a coach i know to give me the extra motivational push

the rational part of me screams that this is just placebo or coincidence and maybe it is, but i hope this corroborates with what other anons have been feeling.
>>
File: IMG_20220302_052603~2.jpg (156 KB, 1079x1119)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>32195844

So I always recommend if it concerns you, it may be worthwhile to put your mind at ease. If it's like what I had on my back, then it would be the same thing that caused my doctors to prescribe a fluconazole Rx back in December. Picrel.

Bear with my busted back, I was in tough shape before all this got turned around. That was up on my right shoulder blade. I'll post a reply to show the improvements.

In my case I've had several random patches of die-off/herx-like eruptions on my skin in different areas.

Did you ever get damaged in that area? I've noticed my patches noted above seem to show up in areas of old injury. Like my skin is rewinding damage sort of.
>>
File: IMG_20220302_052608~2.jpg (54 KB, 597x834)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>32196406

Here's after day 9 or so of treatment.
>>
Turmeric bros! You all know about adding black pepper too yeah?
>>
>>32196401

Bro. Read what the NAC is doing to your pheomelanin, it's to your benefit. And then read what removing the yeast is doing to your lactic acid.

It's actually verifiable in this case for once. On testing days I got to 2.5 hours of med to hard intensity aerobic exercise with no burn. Just eventually ligament soreness got me. And then I finished with a weight routine just for fucks.
>>
>>32196401

Oh and give it a month, and then SAFELY test how far you can throw something. It fucked me up first time I did, and I didn't even really try lol.
>>
>>32196427

Bioperine!!

Helps with retaining want your body wants to metabolize. It's a pretty interesting chemical. I always include it with curcumin.
>>
>>32195901

Ok. I'll get this together in a bit. Kind of close to 300 but I'll either get it this go or next general (thanks for starting these anon).

You guys are going to be pissed at how easy it actually is. Like a few clicks and you're doing it.

They try to make it all sound so hard. That's a lie too lol. Go figure.
>>
>>32193252
Yeah but another anon stated that on the packaging it should appear to be like 1500-3000mg. I just wanted clarification that I was getting 250mg of oregano oil per capsule and not 25mg.
>>
>>32196202
By gradually and collectively pulling from all sides towards the common goal, additionally all parties negatively affected be resurrected and otherwise reimbursed for the troubles of this realm, by virtue of adding them amongst the totality that would benefit.
>>
>>32195809
>There was a poster in the last couple threads advising that we should "all just get tested".
I am that poster and the point is that without some method of testing, none of you have any way of
>knowing if you're even infected with anything
>knowing if the treatment is actually effective or just placebo
>knowing that the treatment, if effective, has been continued long enough to solve the problem rather than just paving the way for the growth of treatment resistant strains
Like, I'm glad that you're excited but there's been nothing posted in these threads that rises above conjecture and anecdotes. If this is such an important discovery as you all seem determined to make it out to be, then perhaps you should be considering how you can get rational people to take you seriously rather than attacking me for pointing out that the current crowd is running on pure faith and refusal to listen to any criticism.

>>32188591
>You claim the protocol is poisoning the body, yet it eradicates bad bacteria and fungi that literally poison the body. Then it repairs the gut barrier.
Like this shit here. It sounds nice, but where's the proof that the protocol "eradicates bad bacteria and fungi"? A study saying "this extract kills bacteria in vitro" absolutely does not mean "eating this extract will kill bacteria inside you". For one, there is nothing that "eradicates bad bacteria". Anything that's killing bacteria is killing bacteria, period. "Good" bacteria are being killed as well, which is another reason why doing this stuff arbitrarily is a bad idea. It's entirely possible to kill off too many good bacteria and not enough bad, which just leaves you open for the bad ones to gain dominance.

"Eepairing the gut barrier"...without testing, how do you know that your gut barrier is in need of repair? How will you know that it's actually being repaired? How will you know that it's repaired enough to discontinue treatment?
>>
So what does it mean that my personality type changed from INTP to ENFJ-A?

I don't usually bother, but I felt so different thinking wise I had to check it. Answered truthfully before, and this time too (what's the point of anything else lol).
>>
>>32197326

Read it this time.

You can't seriously think you're intelligent. I'm fully Dx'd with candidiasis, and literally lost a child to it. I'm meeting with the second largest medical research funding group in the world related to these infections before end of month, related to this work in particular. You pretend to sound intelligent by relying on medical and scientific research that is a decade old (and I'm being forgiving here). My job is doing literature review for a medical institute that is located squarely in the region that has the highest prevalence of cases in the world at the moment. Don't tell me what we're dealing with for deaths on a daily basis isn't what it is.

But in the interest of responding to your infantile, dated view of fungal infections I'll do my part and supply you with the studies you apparently can't even bother to Pubmed or scholar for yourself.

Petulant imbecile. The reason medicine hasn't progressed against fungal parasites since medicine began is due to fools such as you.

molecular Dx imaging as a new approach

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2019.02903/full

This one is of particular interest to me, Asian country focus.

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-13-9459-1_13

This only covers a few genera, but there are over 1 billion overgrowth infections per year, leading to 1.5 million deaths annually.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5753159

"Fungal infections in humans: the silent crisis"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7278517/

On topic: underestimation human fungal disease.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6379264/

And as to your hurrdurr prove your Dx hurr:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27837496/

Please stop interrupting the class with your useless posts. You're dated and clueless about current scientific techniques. Head back to your cave, we'll be ready with open arms when you tire of it.

And in case you are a shill, house of cards etc.
>>
>>32197326

Please clap.
>>
>>32196406
No, never, it’s literally on the nipple and the whole breast is itchy and quite full of capillaries. Going on for 1/2 months now. I’ll go and give this 200 bucks to the dermatologist I think, I’m feeling like a rotting fruit
>>
>>32197373
This writing style is far too histrionic to be taken seriously
>>
>>32197326
Your understanding of Nac, carvacrol and thymoquinone is zero. You think you’re making fun of hippies who think they’re healing with crystals yet you’re yet to review the components on pubmed. By now we’d think you would have learned about biofilm disruptors.
>>
>>32197373
>I'm fully Dx'd with candidiasis, and literally lost a child to it. I'm meeting with the second largest medical research funding group in the world related to these infections before end of month
I mean, you can claim that if you want but surely you realize it carries no weight on an anonymous internet forum.

>You pretend to sound intelligent by relying on medical and scientific research that is a decade old (and I'm being forgiving here)
I don't recall citing any research whatsoever. I'm simply trying to remind you of a very basic scientific fact: your hypothesis, no matter how theoretically well supported it may be, need to be testable. It's great that you have a theory and studies supporting it and a proposed treatment protocol. That's a great start. The next step is asking yourself
>how can I test my hypothesis?
If you're really who you claim to be then surely you understand that you need something more than the anonymous anecdotes posted in these threads. Stop being so defensive and listen to what I'm telling you. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying that you can be perfectly right but no one outside of /x/ weirdoes (be honest, we all know that we're not average people) will take you seriously if there is no way for people to confirm that they have a problem, no way for them to confirm that the treatment is effective, and no way to confirm that the full course of treatment has been successful.

Do you understand? I'm telling you that you're on the right track but it's currently pretty amateur hour and you need to step up your game if you want this to be anything other than another general that slowly dies off after everyone gets bored. Being aggressively dismissive of even the slightest hint of criticism >>32197404 is not a good look. It makes it look like you're running on pure faith and would rather plug your ears and ignore anyone criticizing your new religion rather than seriously consider if there might be some things you could improve.
>>
>>32197408

If it's bugging you yeah, that's the obvious choice. When this thing popped out of my eye around month 4 I went straight to the eye doctor. He claimed it was an old stye that had remained plugged and that I must have gotten inflammation down enough that it finally came out.

Fwiw I had meibomian gland dysfunction Dx documented with the same office for 7 years. Now I have documentation at the same doctor that it is cured.

https://www.webmd.com/eye-health/meibomian-gland-dysfunction
>>
>>32197460

Did you seriously miss the part where I explained people can get tested for the Dx of concern? Familial Candidiasis?

I'm not asking for opinions on how to perform literature review. If you were half as science minded as you're still pretending to be, you'd already know that my job isn't to do the experiments.

What a fool. We're done here.
>>
>>32197470
I think the guy is an old style rationalist with little science knowledge and with no real hands into how things actually work in the scientific world.
>>
>>32197460

And take two fucking seconds and read the links.

It literally shows you, over in scienceville, exactly how dated your concepts around fungal infections are.

JFC you probably think all legitimate research is only NIH funded. Ok Bill Nye.

FOH
>>
>>32189448
Yes thank you guys, today I felt really good, bloating gone and overall I had a nice mellow relaxation and clarity.
>>
>>32197484

Right dogmatic fucking horseshit. High school methods don't apply when it's something the greater scientific community just woke up to in 2019.

We're trying to figure out pandemic prevention here, since no one else wants to. And fungi are 100% the next big one. C. Auris and C. Gattii are enough to understand that shit.

He doesn't realize I have several IRLs in this thread (from the group) laughing at their horseshit.
>>
>>32197458
It's great that you're educating yourself and learning a bunch of new words but none of what I'm talking about has anything to do with that. I'm not making fun of you; I'm attempting to explain to you that in your rush to blaze through a bunch of pubmed articles, you neglected to study some very basic fundamentals of medicine and of all research.

There's a very famous method of scientific inquiry that you may have heard of. I've attached a pic for your reference. Clearly you've done some research, and you have your hypothesis. Your problem is that you seem to think you can skip ahead to the end without performing the two most important steps of the scientific method: experimentally testing your hypothesis and analyzing the data you obtain.

Saying "testing is difficult"
>>32197373
>And as to your hurrdurr prove your Dx hurr:
is not a viable reason to not do it. You have literally no way to confirm that your treatment is actually effective otherwise. Yes, I know that you have a bunch of studies that suggest the likelihood of it being effective. That's great, it really is, but you still need to test it. There is never a situation in which you can decide that testing is optional.

I mean, you can skip it if you want, but you need to realize past that point, nothing about this is scientific and no one in the scientific or medical community will ever take you seriously. You will always be /x/, never /sci/. Is that how you want people to view this? Your theories are weird paranormal shit that have to be taken on pure faith because testing them is impossible?
>>
>>32197470
>>32197484
>>32197493
>>32197507
Ah yes, just a bunch of rogue rebel scientists bucking the establishment while saving the world. Scientific method? We don't need that shit, it's not our job to do the experiments. We read some articles and we know that our hypothesis is right because...it just is, ok?

Tell me, why is this thread on /x/ instead of /sci/?
>>
>>32196811
I still don’t see how you intend to accomplish this. I appreciate the concept from an idealistic perspective. But, I still don’t see the actual steps that can be taken to create the shift in consciousness amongst the various groups of entities holding/vying for power in our realm that would be necessary to realize such an endeavor.
>>
>>32197514
I'm going to provide my input on this as well. You say nothing we are doing is scientific, yet the claims we make about the compounds' effectiveness are evident in all of the reference studies we've provided. We've provided in vivo and Vitro data, which is voluminous by the way, and you have yet to counter using the same level of scrutiny.

You claim there's no proof, but the science backs our claims as well as nearly a year of anecdotal reports from people using it. What do you have in comparison? Shallow criticism with an underlying intent to discredit or raise questions. If you wish to counter that properly, ive asked you multiple times to prove your claims and you simply provide walls of text and dubious intent, which I believe is obvious to most people here.
>>
>>32197514
I'm going to further challenge you at this point to hold yourself to your own supposed standards. We've provided numerous studies here and information dumps on how the protocol does what it does. If you can't counter using science, you have no legitimate claim to questioning the science. We are well prepared. So now the burden is on you.
>>
>>32197605
>the claims we make about the compounds' effectiveness are evident in all of the reference studies we've provided. We've provided in vivo and Vitro data, which is voluminous by the way
>the science backs our claims
Yes, that's the step "Research topic area". You've identified a problem and you've done the research to identify possible solutions. That's a great start. The next step is testing your hypothesis. Yes, this is the most difficult step. No, anonymous anecdotes are not a substitute.

>ive asked you multiple times to prove your claims
Prove them how, exactly? My "claim" is that proper scientific inquiry requires a testable hypothesis and actual testing of said hypothesis. That's not something that needs to be "proven"; it's common sense.

>Shallow criticism with an underlying intent to discredit or raise questions.
There are two red flags in these threads for any intelligent, rational person. One of them is this right here, this aggressive and dismissive response to legitimate criticism. The other is that anyone who's not already drinking the koolaid will browse through the thread and ask
>How can I tell if I'm infected?
>How can I tell if the treatment is effective?
>How can I tell when I've been completely cured?
These are not trick questions. They're not shallow or disingenuous. If you want people outside of this thread to take you seriously, you need to figure out how to answer them.

>>32197638
>We've provided numerous studies here and information dumps on how the protocol does what it does.
No, what you've provided is studies and information on what you theorize the protocol will do and how it will do it. Again, stop being so defensive long enough to listen to what I'm saying to you. You have a reasonable hypothesis and you have a reasonable suggested treatment with a lot of data backing it up. Just because your protocol seems like it should work based on the data does not guarantee that it will work. You. Still. Need. To. Test. It.
>>
Sometimes users forget we’re on /x/ and not the I fucking love science subreddit
>>
>>32197554

Sorry your masters are making you do this.

Here's a quick breeze on how scientific method works in my world.

I do the reviews, it's like being a detective, but science! I'm sorry you don't accept this as actual science but it is, regardless of your delusions. I don't even have to do an experiment, I just point at the research and say "tally ho!" like the making hot Berber pirate I am.

The reviews go to the head of the medical institute. Who happens to be chair of a very related university department. These from here are edited and published for peer review. Peer review is the best part, because although I'm not doing this for acclaim (I mean we're on /x/ eh?), It's nice when other like minded reviewers want to assist with writing future articles. Networks are helpful but I doubt you're capable there honestly.

If the review turns up useable medical techniques applicable to fighting fungal disease, particularly in the region were based in. This is also a fun part. Because there's no fucking lobby, and the doctors are able to review approaches for care without a mandating three letter agency dictating their options, the review it further and if it fits and shows the results necessary (in the existing research at this stage obviously), it goes into testing. If that testing proves to treat the illness then it goes into standard of care. Great example is the oral cancer treatment I just submitted. I'll find out within the month where that testing landed.

Sorry that this isn't like Rick and Morty. Real science has a bunch of hands helping from every angle to solve a problem. I doubt you're interested in that though.

(Cont)
>>
>>32197752

And as to why this is on /x/ and not /sci/? Well if you check Vancouver 1999 cryptococcus gattii outbreak that still TO THIS DAY is unexplained against the Vancouver 1998 meteor shower it should clue you in.

And oddly enough there was a similar meteor strike near Wuhan. Where they still never determined the outbreak, but the copy of the genome sequencing is only available on data tape. If you know anything about genomic sequencing at a lab as advanced as those in Wuhan, that's very suspect from my group's perspective. (requires further digging obviously).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7358766/

Fungal infections have been overlooked by bright minds like yours for at least a few centuries. Typhus and candida connection is a great example there. Don't be antagonistic like we've both been up to and help us review some shit. Fucks sake if you're this particular it's kind of exactly the type of person that review needs. 2019 is NOT very long ago for the attention to change to fungal focus this quickly.
>>
>>32197729
Once again you are not countering the science using a scientific method. There is no exchange here that is worthwhile.

You say we need to test our hypothesis as if this is a sixth grade biology class. Those tests have already been performed in the studies. We claim that OO has equal efficacy against Candida, Aspergillus and Cryptococcus. The studies were already performed.

Scientific researchers work on the back of pre established studies. These hypotheses have already been tested.

You previously posted challenging our claims, we provided the data and you disappeared. Your lack of knowledge is apparent here. When you told people to get tested using a '$20 blood test' it was blatantly obvious.

At this point, I you have questions about the protocol I'd be happy to help, but there is no reason to continue this back and forth if you can't maintain the same standards.
>>
File: 23r23.jpg (52 KB, 768x515)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Hey
So what's the spider web looking stuff that comes out? Usually I get hairs, yeah, you guys say it's pinworm, and yeah I got 1 blood fluke. Today I got stuff that looked like fine fine fabric like super thin lace, looks like the web stuff this spider is using for the eggs in the picture.
>>
>>32197792

Kind of like egg whites? That's fungus friendo.
>>
Frens I’m 3 weeks in. Do you also get some bouts of intense pleasure almost full body orgasm out of nowhere? Is that caused by mitophaghy? God I’d like to able to feel like this at will
>>
>>32197752
>>32197760
>larping this hard
>with such atrocious grammar
>adding panspermia to the mix
oh
oh no
I guess this is my own fault for taking /x/ posters even a little bit seriously. I'll leave you to play pretend but before I go...

>the doctors are able to review approaches for care without a mandating three letter agency dictating their options, the review it further and if it fits and shows the results necessary (in the existing research at this stage obviously), it goes into testing. If that testing proves to treat the illness then it goes into standard of care.
So in the context of these threads and the "protocol", you're admitting that you understand the lengthy testing process that a treatment like this would normally undergo, but you're just so darn sure that you're correct that you've decided to say fuck it and just advise random strangers to start self-diagnosing and self-treating with your protocol that hasn't even begun any kind of review process, and certainly not any kind of testing? Please consider the internal logic of your larping before you post it.
>>
>>32197797
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GROOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm on day 8 and I got two types of worms and a blank of fungus? Are you serious?
>>
>>32197792
>all this crazy stuff keeps coming out of my guys
>pinworms and blood flukes and fungus, oh my!
>what? proof? lol nah here some shit i grabbed off google, it definitely looked just like this
You guys don't have phones, or...? If I had random crazy stuff coming out of my ass then I'd probably want to take a picture to ask what the fuck it was instead of just posting a picture of a spider.
>>
>>32197826
Not him but all three supplements from the protocol are widely used for this and similar issues. It’s not like he’s selling a powerful condensed synthetic chemical or intense extract on the dark.
>>
>>32197826
This dude is hilarious. He thinks advising people on supplements needs to be reviewed and tested. Might as well shut down every forum then. Obvious shill
>>
>>32197752
Anon, I’m not the one arguing with or questioning the validity of your endeavors a la the scientific method. The post you responded to was me genuinely being curious about how another poster earlier in the thread was suggesting we could turn this shit show called Earf around to everyone’s benefit and get everyone on the same page. I’m not sure who or what you think “my masters” are. But, if you think you know, I’m all ears. Cause, I’m pretty damn sick of their clandestine bullshit. But again, I’m not the one demanding you produce verifiable test results for your claims. In fact, I’m a willing guinea pig in the experimental trials many of us in these threads are happily subjecting ourselves to given the overt failure of the scientific/medical community to produce any beneficial results for the various health issues we are dealing with to date. But, it is pretty fucked up that you referenced Rick and Morty in calling me out for something I’m not participating in given I was literally numbing my brain out to the mindless humor seconds before dipping back into this thread.
>>
>>32197797
When my doc prescribed me metformin for pre diabetes at first I was shitting lots of mucous transparent stuff. Like there was normal poop but it was covered in transparent slime and some more slime would follow.
>>
>>32197843
same argument as always
>>
>>32197845
Oh I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow doing the same predictable tactics. At least he tried to change it up this time?
>>
Almost 3 weeks in and the acne issues I’ve been having for 15 years are gone. This crap is literally peeling off my face just like an anon from an earlier thread posted.
This protocol is legit, and the recent shill attacks are proof we’re over the target here. For OP and the other frequent posters, keep up the good work. There are a lot of lurkers like me getting real benefits here.
>>
>>32197850

Mis-tagged your post. Definitely referring to their masters lol.

I've been reading your posts and I'm in the same spot you are. Decades of "unrelated" symptoms disappearing after initial care with my doctors. They said 10 days of fluconazole would be enough, yet the lipomas the doctors indicated would go away once my candidiasis did hadn't reduced yet. Obviously fluconazole I don't recommend without doctors care involved. Not a doctor, I'm a researcher.

So I started digging on ways to address the overgrowth without Rx, but still keeping up my visits, and keeping my doctors informed. So I've got 4 separate offices with different care types rendered, and they've all got records of improvements.

Things kept improving, doctors saw no issues with the approaches. Started talking with the institute head about my situation, since he knew me before I got better. Now he's taking the protocol because he is understanding what's going on firsthand, seeing his patients dying of these diseases.

We're working this out together imo. Even if the opposed wants to stick his nose in. I doubt we'll notice once we're all clear on the big picture we'll even remember them commenting lol. And good luck to them.
>>
>>32197936
Appreciate the feedback. Thank you.
>>
>>32197861

Oh metformin. That's a really interesting drug.

The longevity effects are tied directly to the fungal issue from my viewpoint.
>>
>>32194596
My breakdown came around 2014 after 14 years of trial and error. I took a trip to Europe and was so malnourished that I stuffed my face with the forbidden foods they took that all feed candida, lots of animal foods, dairy, sweet fruit, and a salad sometimes. I was so malnourished and unhealthy that I caved. Everything changed after that point because I realized my approach was wrong, so I eventually turned to Ayurveda (which is full of corruption) and realized that the their concept of diet involves feeding the ego, and the diseases like candida are treated as existing as part of your ego. So it's like a "reverse diet" in the sense that you eat what your body craves so that you have energy to work, and to eliminate diseases through surrender to God and spiritual practice.

It's a long story that I don't want to get into. All I want to say is that every protocol and diet will never get you anywhere because every diet and protocol were created by the very thing you're trying to get rid of, and it wants you to harm your body with things that are incompatible with it. It wants you to eat a salad when you want a glass of milk. It wants you to take herbs which your body is not compatible with. All those alternative health guru's are all money makers and grifters who do not practice ANY spirituality that threatens the worm they are possessed by. Only dietary surrender and surrender to God is the real foundation.
>>
>>32197989
You know since being on the protocol when I take metformin after or during eating I get nauseous and have a bouts of disgust at most food around me. Sometimes I only want to eat a bit of lemon juice. My absolute pet peeve atm are elaborate dishes
>>
>>32197976
Oh, I’m pretty clear on how this all came about at this point after being in these threads for so long. You don’t need to convince me of anything at this point. I’m experiencing the benefits 1st hand 3.5 weeks into my latest experiment on self. Though, I have to admit, this one has provided the most tangible and sustained benefits in the shortest amount of time of anything I’ve tried in the past. And, I thank you kindly for providing the information and offering the feedback that initiated and supports that process. I’m just looking forward to the next big breakthrough of increased vitality that I feel sure lies on the other side of this short plateau in the chain of progress I’ve been experiencing since starting the NAC protocol.

Have to admit though, still a little freaked out about the Rick and Morty comment given that I’ve been bouncing back and forth between the show and this thread for the last hour plus. WTF man?!
>>
>>32198032
>Only dietary surrender and surrender to God is the real foundation
Please define ‘dietary surrender’ and the steps one would take to practice same. I believe you suggested in a previous post that we cannot trust ourselves or our minds due to thought parasites. How then shall we discern right action or God’s will for us, if we are so endemically corrupt? It almost seems like you’ve created a zero win scenario, though perhaps I’m just a bit obtuse and am not following you correctly?
>>
>>32198047

My most complicated meal lately is udon, broccoli, pepper, tofu.

Otherwise I just eat salad every day. Runs in the family.
>>
>>32198053

Hey we're just figuring it out together. Despite the troll's take, we've somewhat turned /x/ into a research group.

It doesn't take much effort to understand science better once you aren't fighting a constant infection.

And on the R&M thing. Ehhh...maybe my suspicion on pheomelanin uptick and the neurons as antenna hypothesis is not far off? Don't know though. Quantum mechanics is hard lol.

Orch-OR if you want a jump off point for antenna theory. It revolves around the microtubules in the brain flipping quantum states. Since pheomelanin is part of your neuromelanin production, maybe there's something changing related to the extra sulfur wiring.

Just poking around there, it's a new thread I haven't pulled entirely.
>>
>>32194194
Yo what's this mean? I've had tongue thrust since a child. Only recently tried to fix it with a retainer and making the tip sharp. After the protocol it seems to be natural now. You trying to tell me it was related?
>>
>>32198101
Well I mentioned previously in this post >>32194782 that prior to meditation you crave one thing, and after words you crave another, therefore you need to make an effort daily to correct your mind. When the mind is no longer in a state of confusion you just instinctively know what to eat without fear. But if you put no effort into this then your mind is against you.

Dietary surrender is what you come to when your mind is sufficiently cleansed of all belief systems related to diet.
Then you take what is needed at the right time without the intervention of a demon creating sensations in your body and dictating to you what is good and not good. No more eating disorders, no more dietary religion. Animal foods, medicinal foods, and always foods that your body wants and which it finds tasty.
>>
looking for anon from other thread who mentioned cryptococcis in brain stem ... wondering what i need to do next. basic protocol? im in canada so links appreciated..im so lethargic and zombie-like and the base of my neck/skull burns and is in pain. my joints... i have psoriasis. i have excess hair growth, could that cause this too? thanks to anyone who helps me...
>>
>>32198925

My wife suffered migraines for decades. At least weekly for years. She hasn't had a serious one for months, and they stopped within a couple weeks of starting antifungal treatments (Rx first, then protocol).
>>
>>32198451

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8003891/

I just read the placards, but yeah there are plenty of supporting studies. My teeth aren't perfectly straight, but compared to when I had fungal overgrowth they're way better.

And they're also white. Look up candidal caries, but as originating from inside the enamel.
>>
>>32199009
i also have some metal fillings. am i totally fucked? there's no way i can afford to remove them all in one go, but i'm going to start the process after i talk to dentist.
so nac?
>>
THIS IS SO FUCKING RETARDED
fungus isn't some evil alien it's a fucking part of earth life JUST LIKE PLANTS AND ANIMALS AND BACTERIA

jesus fucking christmas this board just latches on to a new retarded doomsday fad every few months and has these massive retarded threads
>>
File: Dunning-Kruger-Effect.jpg (131 KB, 1014x767)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>32199288
>
>>
>>32199288
Ahh, I see. So it's not dangerous. Could you update science please, because they have it wrong.
>>
>>32199288
That's interesting because it kills plants, animals and bacteria.
>>
There are currently over 200 recognized mycotoxins produced by fungus.

Mycotoxins are nearly all cytotoxic, disrupting various cellular structures such as membranes, and interfering with vital cellular processes such as protein, RNA and DNA synthesis. Of course they are also toxic to the cells of higher plants and animals, including humans.

Fun fact. They are also responsible for aging. Dysfunctional DNA repair plays a major part in aging, and fungal mycotoxins play a major part in dysfunctional DNA repair.

The more you know.
>>
File: talking fungus.jpg (73 KB, 800x600)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>32199288
>THIS IS SO FUCKING RETARDED
>>
>>32199508
>There are currently over 200 recognized mycotoxins produced by fungus.
Just wait until you learn about all the toxins produced by bacteria. Did you know that you have literally trillions of bacteria inside your body right now?

>>32199288
Notice how nobody has a real response, just typical 4chan autist
>you don't believe me? fuck youuuu
If this shit was all so obvious and undeniable I wonder why they get so angry when you ask for something like a picture of the parasites they all claim to be constantly shitting out.
>>32197867
>>
>>32197936
yoooo it's fucking crazy bro. Now even more gross knowing that when you pop those pimples, spores literally shoot out.
>>
>>32186701
As a drug addict it surprised me to see nac here as I use that consistently for healing brain damaged caused by past molly and Mandy use
>>
>>32199041
I'm trying to wrap my mind around this. Tongue thrust is when you swallow, you push your tongue out. When you have teeth and do it, it creates an over bite. It's normal for kids to grow out of it, but I never did until now. Was that some sort of action my body was doing to "push" whatever out. This is all so bizarre and the worm hole keeps getting deeper.
>>
>>32184721
Heard flucanazole is hard on the liver, might be why there’s a 10 day thing. Not sure about that though.
>>
>>32197554
It can be done. There's plenty of in between, yes. I have nothing set in particular. It's an extremely dynamic issue that can shift and change drastically as it is enacted. It would require substantial intel and capability to get the ball rolling no doubt. Circumstantial opportunities are always plausible however. So I make such posts. I've conceptualized a number of different projects on these boards from time to time. While I do not have faith in perspectives, I have faith that beings want to perpetuate themselves and fulfill their various desires. Given time, it can be done. It's when, not if, that remains to be seen.
>>
>>32200196

That makes a lot of sense.

It contributes heavily to pheomelanin production, and also protects your guanine from oxidative stress by way of glutathione. So you're building new neuromelanin structures and then preventing the blueprint from getting messed with in one supplement.
>>
>>32200323
Well Mr. Skull and Bones, I certainly hope your faith in the entities of this realm eventually reaching an outcome that seeks benefit of all parties over one that continues to serve only a select few at such great expense to all the rest proves to outshine my lack of faith in the same. I suppose there was once a time I might have been more willing and able to believe in such a possibility. Sadly, those days are long, long gone and I’m not sure I will ever again believe that a more hopeful future is possible. That is not to say I don’t believe it worth striving for, only that my faith has been shaken to the core to such an extent that I’m not sure it will ever be rekindled. Though, I hope I’m also wrong in that regard. On the contrary, I would be most grateful to regain even a small percentage of the idealism and positivity I once held. And, I wish you the best of luck in realizing any of the ideas you have come up with and hope you find great success in bringing them to fruition!
>>
Volume I
> Trust us, we are scientists
…..
Volume IX
> Demons
>>
>>32200796
Watching the carrot rot on a stick can have benefits. One must know to despair not over the carrot. Look for the garden. That is home. Different seasons, the toils of harvest, the variety of which one feasts brings insight and comprehension in the same.
>>
>>32201101
Home. A word and concept that used to mean a great deal to me but seems so very foreign and empty now. Though I’ve come close at times, I’ve never wanted for a roof over my head or a meal on the table. And, I used to consider myself extremely fortunate to have so many places amongst so many folks that I was lucky enough to consider “home”. Though I still have a warm bed and food to eat, I’ve never felt so “homeless” in my life as I do now. It’s an oddly empty feeling to longer be able to connect to the type of life you just described despite cognitively recognizing the benefits of doing just as you have suggested. Which I suppose is why I ultimately continue returning to these threads hoping against hope that one day I will eventually retrieve enough of my soul to function in the way in which I was once formerly capable.
>>
Third day on NAC and having short breath, palpitations, should I stop or will it go away?

I'm a 23 healthy and active male
>>
>>32201313
I've had asthma BS all my life and the protocol cleared it up. I think you could keep doing it and maybe you'll die, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>32201197
Right I've been there. If you're feeling too much push back from trying to adhere to former concepts, maybe that impasse is simply blocking a regression of some sort. So long as you haven't fallen to hysteria the main goal is to process and accept how you feel and all possibilities as to whether or not you continue to feel it. That may sound like a long winded "just chill man, you'll be alright" but honestly it'll do you way more good if you embrace the feeling. It's a part of you, even emptiness is part of people. Acknowledge the change, respect your perception of it, but also think of ways to wield the experience in a useful manner. Challenge your identity, your beliefs, your goals. Reinforce them too. It is a back and forth technique; exercise for the soul, and the mind alike.
>>
Two days ago I received my order of BSO and OO. When I swallowed the BSO it immediately cleared up the constant intrusive thoughts I have. It was the first time my mind has been clear in ages. Yesterday the NAC came, I took everything before I slept for the night and I woke up thirsty with a headache, it cleared up after I started moving around. I took the morning doses and felt like I had motivation to accomplish anything. Feeling good atm.
>>
I'm on day ~4 and woke up feeling dizzy and light-headed, as if I was a bit drunk. Also slightly nauseated. I'm gonna take half instead of the full recommended dose and see if it helps.

Any tips?
>>
>>32201795
The worms fill the empty spaces created.
>>
>>32201795
If you don’t have work or serious commitments try to push through the full dose these first few days bc you’re going to level soon
>>
Day 8-
Upon administering day: Bloat bloat bloat! Feel like I have to shit all the time. When I do shit there's a flim and hairs in there along with micro-poops. I feel better almost as soon as I get up now and got up at 5am! For my new school I have to get up very early so this is good!

Upon administering night: I didn't want to work out today, no idea why. Spent a lot of time outside today, less feeling tired.
>>
File: 6d5.png (276 KB, 1280x720)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>32201795
Sounds like die off. They die and immediately your body goes for them and tries to kill them, so you feel sick. Also when they die they shit themselves and it's awfully toxic crap right in your lungs/bowels/brain.
>>
>>32202038
>>32202585
Thanks anons. I'll try to drink more water, have a matcha tea and go for a light run.

"As yeasts die, they release a toxic substance called acetaldehyde, which is the same byproduct produced when you drink alcohol. Acetaldehyde is a neurotoxin that can be irritating to your brain and cause neurologic symptoms, which is why some people literally feel as if they are drunk while experiencing die-off."
>>
>>32184652
What's a test to determine whether you are affected by this stuff, without having to spend money on all those substances.
I have no symptoms or anything, just curious.
>>
File: 1651758807376.gif (3.87 MB, 262x318)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB GIF
>>32199288
go ahead, inhale some spores, it's all natural after all
>>
>>32202748
I read in a scientific paper that C Albicans toxin is similar to bee venom
>>
File: IMG_20220624_123257_953.jpg (108 KB, 576x1280)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>
>>32203115
WTF I hope they die
>>
>>32203115
When that nigga said they're demons or something, they sure fucking look it. You think religious text is allegory for fucking fungus? LOL

Maybe the hair thick worms that float in the water have heads like that too. eww.
>>
>>32202873
Yes, that is candidalysin. It's a nasty peptide toxin that it uses to destroy cells nearby and penetrate further into your system. The zombie fleas.
>>
>>32203269
I wonder what a candida hypae looks like on a huge zoom. Probably like a monster with a ton of little spikes
>>
File: 1654377598138.jpg (375 KB, 2240x1727)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>32203729
>>
>>32202817

If there's no symptoms, spinal tap. Genetic screening for familial candidiasis is an option to check for the breaks.

It's even listed on .gov sites for how to get checked, but it's worth knowing the immunodeficiencies.
>>
File: gr1.gif (374 KB, 960x1199)
374 KB
374 KB GIF
>>32203729

Definitely doesn't look like neurons.
>>
>>32204041
At least it doesn't have a face. I have no idea what candida will look like if I shit it out. Again I have the red streak, the hairs, and the fine film. Today it was just another nano-poopuelle. WTF is that shit anyway?
>>
>>32204004
Sounds overkill
Anyway my diet is mainly focused on (cooked) meat and products like kefir, also using nicotine and caffeine
>>
OK so from what the nac team has posted so far, this shit literally causes aging, most disease, makes you unhealthy and fat. Wtf I hate fungus now.
>>
My physical nerves hurt a lot. 3 weeks in.
>>
>>32205017
Even more of a reason to keep hitting it hard. This means you have a systemic infection, which also means it's on your brain. The nerve pain is from demyelination of the nerves, which is caused first by fungus then an overactive immune response which attacks the myelin sheath. By eradicating most of the fungus, you can start repairing the brain and nerves. The maintenance phase on the protocol has the requirements necessary to coax the body into remyelination, repairing nerve damage.

Mac

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.