[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I keep hearing people say that politicians engage in "black magic". What do they actually mean by "black magic"?
>>
Kvlt dude.
Stuff with cloaks and dark makeup in the forest.
Like in those music videos.
>>
>>32182964
BLM nigga
Black dude rapes and murders someone nothing
White dude sneezes BOOM every one knows
Black magic
>>
>>32182964
typically it means your doing abhorrant shit using mediums that would rightfully get your ass burned at the stake, so shit like blood sacrifices, or collecting actual negative emotions to power shit like making whole factories of torture and other such evil shit. True genuine black magic is the stuff of nightmares and rightfully should be buried in the annals of history to be forgotten about forevermore if and when possible.
>>
File: index03.jpg (10 KB, 300x168)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>32182988
>>
>>32182964
negromancy
>>
>>32183011
tell me more
>>
>>32183042
honestly i'd rather not get into curses and hexcraft and that shit, some of that shit still gives me the shivers. lets just say there are factories of people being kept as living "organ donors" and the suffering from that is easily enough to physically kill a man. there are layers of society that run on levels that the normal man cannot even begin to see, most shit you hear about is true in some degree or another and the more you find out the more horrified you would get. I highly recommend staying away from a lot of shit and be happy with your lot in life and hope you aren't completely unlucky.
>>
>>32183075
please just give me a little more info, stuff you actually feel comfortable talking about even though it's about pure evil
>>
>>32182964
They do different rituals for different things based on which part of their weird different secret groups they're in because there's more than one. A lot of it comes from old paganism, sumerian stories, Egypt, ancient things like that. The more you look into them you start to see similar books and themes mentioned like the Zohar, the Kabalah, the Talmud and hermetic philosophies. Other things you could look into to learn more about it is a book called Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike that outlines freemasonry pretty well and the lesser keys of Solomon. Even a general outline of what these things are and where they come from should get you started in seeing what these different groups are all about since most of them use different variations of the works mentioned to do their rituals.
Pic related is from Morals and Dogma.
>>
>>32183030
Kek
>>
>>32183075
Can you share some books or sources from where we can know more about the acts of these secret societies?
>>
>>32182964
What they're up to is demonism. They submit themselves and their children for possession.
>>
>>32182964
Sacrificial magic and worship of Moloch.

They also like using bodily fluids in rituals.
>>
>>32182964
black magic works here. because earth life is fake&gay. only fools need magic, which is a tool, to have power. they fail to realize tools, magic and the like, actually push their sovereign, innate abilities farther away from them. the archons must be destroyed.
>>
The sacrifice of youthful innocence. Pedophilia, actual human sacrifice, cannibalism, etc.

See individuals like Jimmy Savile.
>>
>>32183562
>based on which part of their weird different secret groups they're in because there's more than one.
This is where outsiders get confused, they think the groups behind the curtain are monolothic when they aren't even related for the most part.
>>
>>32182964
>The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time—it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine
-Richard Nixon
>>
>>32186313
Based Tricky Dick
>>
>>32182964
blacked magic
>>32182988
>>
they worship the black serpent cock
>>
>>32182964
They set children on fire for moloch
>>
File: Img-1584728117344.jpg (379 KB, 1198x602)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>32186313

It's all the freemasons
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>32187067
Sooo...masons are queers? XD
>>
>>32182964
Left-hand paths, demon worship, materialistic rituals (i.e. Religious rituals geared towards psychopathic material goals), etc. Anything that is the opposite of good, things which are honestly unspeakably evil. That's what they do.
>>
>>32182964
It means the magic isn't White. Lots of black music going around lately..
>>
File: meh.png (91 KB, 256x256)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Large scale human sacrifices.

Do something like poison baby food or limit well production by greed is one thing. Doing it in worship of a lesser demon will get you something else.

Banana republics were a great time for black magic, got in with all kinds of places.
>>
>>32184965
damn, his skin looks really rotten in this picture, how old is the guy in this picture? looks demonic
>>
>>32186313
>High level string puller totally being honest and not throwing scent off
>>
>>32187008
>moloch
What does Moloch have to do with it?
>>
All things exist in balance, dark and light. Black and white. However, what these people get up to isn't anything more than staring into the black pit that is the depths of the soul of a conscious creature capable of cruelty, thinking it will empower them. They are mistaken.
>>
File: gagablood.jpg (30 KB, 452x678)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Oh I dunno. Stuff like spirit cooking really can't be labeled anything other than black magic. Marina Abramovitch is friends with lots of powerful people, Gaga, Jay Z, Bill Gates, John Podesta. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893 it is unclear if he attended these events.

Then you got your OP pic, which is well known to involve things normies would call a ritual.

The Rothschild Ball in 1972 is one of the most occult looking eyes wide shut in real life, fancy parties ever leaked. Highly suggest googling if you are unfamiliar. It is likely people attending were politicians as well as business men, wealthy nobles.

There is also the idea that things are intentional, such as certain tragic events, and the losses incurred are sacrificial in nature. Can argue the preprogramed hints we see, like the things hinting at 9/11, neos passport, simpsons and so on, are to seed our acceptance and get us to agree to it to relieve their karma. A cow in ancient Greece used to be offered a bowl of water before being sacrificed. If it nodded its head, it was agreeing to give its life. It was just trying to drink the water.
>>
>>32182964
Just gay stuff like sacrificing children to the faggot demon moloch, drinking blood, and maybe get a slight luck enhancement i guess. Maybe curses are real as well, but then I ask why not more famous politicians are plagued by spiders, snakes, or dies in accidents.

Wish actual RPG magic was real, like flying and throwing fireballs
>>
>>32190035
So why are normies so oblivious to all of this? Why do they allow this evil to exist, and are partaking in it by allowing them to prosper? Nobody was forced to buy Apple products, yet everyone HAS to have one.
>>
bump
>>
>>32190692
Well, they aren't, they are just... plain ignorant and stupid.
They got told the fairy tail of government and authority since young and it became their programming, everyone gave up their sovereignity and bowed down to daddy and mommy government, accepting their slavery and so permitting the enslavement of everyone else.
They dont want to believe that their "protectors" are evil in nature and illegitimate in the presence of truth.

>>32183075
I will go on and say some stuff that i know about it, since it is duty to spread the truth,even if it is incredibly disturbing, we gotta face it.
It is a miriad of different groups from the CIA, to local government, to freemasons, rosicrucians, mafia members and on and on.
They all agree on wanting to dominate others, thus initiating the illegitimate act, the attack on the truth of sovereignity.
This starts the effect, the cause being an illegitimate act.
To make everything easier they got a hold of the education, infiltrating everything to corrupt it, and i am not defending government, government is total slavery.
But they help eachother and through their perverted understanding try and showcase their power.
They call the masses "the dead" since they understand that they have absolutely no actual knowledge about the self.
Its true, there exist facilities of pedophilia, rings of abuse, ritual sacrifices, and they are all done in the name of power showcasing, same when they ridicule little children through rape and domination, it is done to send a message: "we can do it and what are you going to do to try and stop it? You are powerless"
A subconscious message that acts asdemoralization technique, unfortunately they know they have the upper hand, ralistically we are few and even fewer understand the causal problem, which is the belief of someone dominating and someone else having to be dominated,no legitimacy to reality, we claim to be intelligent beings, well i am, but most will never admit they got played.
>>
>>32192139
incredibly based post
>>
>>32182964
nigger culture polluting the minds and spirit of the youth. that's the black magic politics use. mlk jr would be ashamed of what he fought for.
>>
File: 49124090100.png (1.06 MB, 1163x639)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>32182964
Where do they meet!?
>>
>>32192139
Pretty good except here
> it is done to send a message: "we can do it and what are you going to do to try and stop it? You are powerless"
Sure maybe that’s one angle. But you have forgotten the OP here. Do you think the point of any black magic is to just spook others? The implication for the most powerful doing these rituals, acts and so on, is that whatever they are worshiping and doing must work.

The rational conspiracy answer is akin to yours, it’s just the festering of bored wealthy exploiting and black mailing each other with social taboos, all the while the peasants know they are prey but can’t do anything about it. But I personally think leaving God, spirits, the magic out of discussing magic requires a reason to dismiss it completely.

>>32190692
Normies can’t see past the shadows on the wall of the cave. You can try to show them truth, often it doesn’t work because they literally don’t have eyes to see it. It’s why redpills work, they are information in a small enough bite sized form that allows sight of what’s going on usually about one specific thing. Anyone with half a brain cell then expands, if this redpill is true, what else was lied about blah blah blah. As for apple, there’s lots of reasons behind just the psychology, and superior product. A more esoteric view would be, we may have been in the Garden of Eden prior to the industrial revolution and some reptilian force has guided our technology recently (apple logo mirrored). And we have collectively bit the apple of knowledge with the internet and phones.
>>
>>32182964
They arent doing magic. Theyre actually just doing rich people shit. Living better than you in every way that being rich allows. Retards here just think that's magic but it's actually just capitalism.
>>
>>32189581
He promises them wealth and fame in exchange for worshipling him in the way he's always been worshipped. The star of David is the star of Moloch, and freemasonry has always been referred to as the "goyim" branch of Judaism.
>>
>>32192139
>black magic is just for show
Sin & sin magic is to keep them in the clutches of their god; to bring them further to their master.
Can such a verbally intellectual person be so blind?
>>
>>32190692
lesser magic, aka they understand the nature of the human psyche
look into the Psychology of the Crowd beast; look outside at all the maskies
>>
>>32182964
Rituals to fulfill their base materialistic goals. In return, they usually die a cruel death due to their unhealthy lifestyle and unconscious mind. Quid pro quo.
>>
>>32192548
>But I personally think leaving God, spirits, the magic out of discussing magic requires a reason to dismiss it completely.
My mistake and i realised it afterwards, OP asked about magic and i didnt give an answer about magic lol.
Magic is real, the elite understands it.
Now to clarify my definition of magic:the ability to affect reality.
There are many ways to affect it, you can either affect yourself to reach a certain goal, affect the surrounding ambient you live in and many more ways.
I dont doubt that their channeling of evil towards some goal makes the whole thing drift their way, they have the intention, the means and the will.
And god only knows what kind of knowledge they posses about certain aspects of reality that they use for the wrong cause (See hemi sync research by the CIA)
I refrained from discussing magic in the first piece cause magic or no magic what is happening here is absolutely abhorrent and i dislike the fixation on the methods used, i would much preferr if people started focusing on how to stop them rather than becoming fanboys of how they do it.
Its a whole mixture of magics, psychologicals, physical and spiritual.
I heard too that they do pacts with extradimensional entities still i dont fixate on it, i am a practicioner of various metaphysical acts, but everyone always has to back them up by action in the end, a big misunderstanding is that there is a "there" place and a "here" place, nope, its all here present right now, this is the spiritual plane.
>>
>>32192692
Go to>>32192712
I understand that they clutch themselves to lies and unnecessary evil.
The message im trying to spread is to stop fixating on what they do and their annual meetings to actually focus on how to stop it.
>>
File: original.gif (1.68 MB, 420x236)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>>32190322
It is, it just requires 5-10 years of real practice if you know what you're doing; you could do it in 4 if you're a NEET.
I'd be willing to show someone irl if they showed initiative.
But yes, easybake fireballs most certainly do not exist. Pyromancy incantation is an oxymoron, yet it's the most common thing I hear from NTJ larpers.
>if only I find some long lost system of le fire magic that doesn't require leveling myself up in any way!
>>
File: protocols.jpg (92 KB, 990x719)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>32192723
If you've read Mein Kampf and understand why Hitler served time in prison, you would understand that an upheaval of power is only possible when the nation is without not only dignity, but funds & bread as well.
Complete obliteration is our only option, the ruling elite are nothing but freemasons and jews.
The solution at the moment is to retreat with as many as you can, to escape the tribulation (assuming you even care to avoud the vaccine of the beast).
However, it is wise for you to prioritize what you do and do not focus on in your message. I will focus on the destruction of my enemies and the salvation of my race.
>>
>>32192767
I didnt take and i wont take it, i am still in doubts on wether i should escape the tribulation with as many as i can or die standing, to me this species is almost worthless, even if some of us manage to survive few understand and abide to the truth, and so it would be only a matter of time before dominated and dominators rise again.
I dont know if i want to give my child this hellhole in inheritance, i'd rather spare an experience of total despair to my children.
Also good doesnt always win, and we are heading for a dark dark future, the dysgenics is doing its work, people are more compliant than ever, the masses are retarded, i only see the option of burning the village down to feel its warmth.
In the end i dont care about humans, only about reality.
>>
>>32187067
Masons are gay lel
>>
>>32192623
Agree with this somewhat but it still doesn’t explain the countless documented cases of these rich people doing literal Eyes Wide Shut shit and hanging with child rapists. Sure, the %0.001 are all in one big club and stick together to engage in whatever sex abuse they desire simply because their status permits it and has a long-standing tradition of encouraging it, I don’t think anyone on this board would disagree with that, but it doesn’t explain the robes, pentagrams, symbolism etc. One can even say they’re larping, but they’re still doing it.

Picrel is from 1972 Rothschild Ball
They’re not just doing this for the fuck of it
>>
>>32192997
Exactly. I find the whole dismissal of the magical side of things always very shallow.

These are billionaires, they don't do anything superfluous with their energy and money unless it benefits them somehow, so if they are commiting ritual acts, not like the murder and pedo stuff because that could be just pyschos blackmailing psychos. But the shit like the creamtion of care ritual in bohemian grove, we know they do it, they tell us they aren't by their own rules to talk business/work during that time, that its a "social thing". I dunno about you but the few times i've gone to social things that were obvious rituals, they were obvious rituals (i.e. burning man) and not something I could say oh yea, no the full moon ceremony I went to was just to share tea recipes with my yoga buddies. No we all know its part of something bigger.

Ya ever wonder how the rich and elite are doing shit we have written about in classical and old testament, as working but being evil, and subsequent Abrahamic religions taking away from the masses things like divination, astronomy and astrology, scrying... but also the sacrifices and sex magic and all the other things. That the elite still do. But we are plebs aren't allowed to or else risk going to hell. Makes ya wonder if it works and was a big trick to consolidate power.
>>
>>32190035
This only tells me that these retards are snobbish as hell. 2000 more years, cuck. Trust the plan.
>>
>>32190692
Why were you so oblivious to all of this? Why do you allow this evil to exist?
>>
File: 001_1621710895573.png (1.7 MB, 908x724)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>32182964
stay away from pol
nobody outside that shithole believe that

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.